时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | I told the guy on 13th Street to go see Gigi. | 我叫13街的家伙去见吉吉 |
[02:36] | – Did he call Beansie? – Gigi, Beansie… | -他叫做宝西吗? -吉吉、宝西 |
[02:39] | Only us Italians use nicknames to that extent. | 只有我们意大利人这么爱取绰号 |
[02:42] | – No, your Chinese. – No. | -不 中国人也一样 -哪有 |
[02:46] | – Yeah, the violinist Yo-Yo Ma. – Soubriquet. | -有 那个大提琴家马友友 -外号 |
[02:50] | It’s another word for “nickname.” | 就是绰号的意思 |
[02:55] | – I’m sorry. – What’s wrong? | -抱歉 -怎么了? |
[02:58] | Nothing. Tony? | 没事 东尼? |
[03:02] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[03:04] | I took Danny to the doctor, like you said. | 我带丹尼去看医生了 照你说的 |
[03:11] | – My son? – Yeah, right. How’s he doing? | -我儿子 -喔 对 他还好吗? |
[03:14] | – You were right. It wasn’t pneumonia. – Great. I’m glad to hear it. | -你说得对 他不是肺炎 -很高兴听到他没事 |
[03:23] | I made you some bread. You know, a thank-you. | 我做了些面包给你 当作谢礼 |
[03:27] | – You didn’t have to do that. – I wanted to. It’s date nut. | -你太客气了 -我是自愿的 这是坚果面包 |
[03:31] | Listen… Tracee, right? | 听着 你是崔西? |
[03:35] | Your bread’s very sweet, and you’re a great girl. | 很感激你做了面包来 你是个很棒的女孩 |
[03:39] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but you can’t do stuff like this. | 不要会错意 但是你不该这么做 |
[03:45] | – No good. – But I just wanted to say thanks. | -这样不妥 -我只是想送个谢礼 |
[03:48] | I know, but I already got a family. They give me gifts. | 我知道 但我已经有家庭了 他们也会给我礼物 |
[03:52] | – We have an employer-employee thing. – Can’t we be friends? | -而我们是雇主关系 -我们不能做朋友吗? |
[03:57] | I’m not sure that’s such a good idea either, because you and Ralphie… | 我想这样不太好 因为你跟瑞夫 |
[04:02] | – Yeah, Ralphie. – I’m glad your kid’s okay. | -对 瑞夫 -我很高兴你孩子没事 |
[04:06] | Let’s go, Betty Crocker. | 走吧 面包小姐 |
[04:18] | Bread. | 面包 |
[04:22] | Russell Crowe is trapped. | 罗素克洛被抓住了 |
[04:24] | They’re gonna sever off his head. And he’s telling them how to do it? | 他们要砍他的头 结果还要他教他们怎么做 |
[04:28] | I know. And then he yanks the sword from that dude. That was so phat. | 对啊 然后他抢下那个人的剑 超级扯的 |
[04:34] | When the guy got hit, chunks of his head flew. | 还有那个人的头飞出去 也很夸张 |
[04:37] | – Enough. – We’re talking. | -够了 -我们只是在聊天 |
[04:40] | – People are eating. – Thank you. | -大家正在吃饭 -谢谢 |
[04:42] | Why do you let him watch this garbage? Erin Brockovich, that was a nice one. | 干嘛让他看那种垃圾电影? 《永不妥协》比较好 |
[04:48] | – I didn’t care for it. – You did too. What are you talking? | -我不喜欢 -你喜欢 你在说什么? |
[04:53] | See who that is. | 去看看是谁? |
[04:56] | Since when did I become a butler? | 我什么时候变成佣人了 |
[04:59] | It’s Jackie Jr. He locked himself out. | 可能是杰奇 他忘记带家里钥匙 |
[05:02] | – No accountability. – People forget their keys. | -真是没责任感 -这是人之常情 |
[05:06] | There he is! Fresh Prince of New Jersey. | 他来了!纽泽西的新潮王子 |
[05:10] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[05:14] | Don’t get up. | 不用起来 |
[05:15] | – I’ll fix you a plate. – Sit down. | -我帮你拿点食物 -坐下 |
[05:18] | I can’t. Dino Zerilli’s out in the car. | 不行 迪诺柴瑞里在车上 |
[05:21] | – You sure? Go bring him in. – Next time. | -真的?叫他进来 -下次吧 |
[05:25] | – I’ll leave them in the mailbox. – We’ll use my set. | -我会把钥匙放在信箱 -我们可以用我们的备份钥匙 |
[05:29] | – I’ll put them on the counter. – Am I the Invisible Man? | -那我把钥匙放到桌上 -我是隐形人吗? |
[05:33] | Your sister around? | 你姊在吗? |
[05:35] | She’s at school studying. Any message? | 她留在学校念书 你想跟她说什么吗? |
[05:38] | No, just hello. I’m gonna hit the road. Sorry to interrupt. | 没有 只想打声招呼 我要走了 抱歉打断你们吃饭 |
[05:43] | – Stay out of trouble. – So handsome. | -不要惹事 -他真是帅哥一个 |
[05:46] | – Good kid. – A little pigheaded, if you ask me. | -是个好孩子 -我倒觉得他很顽固 |
[05:51] | Every advantage, this kid. College, good home life. | 这个孩子享受一切的优势 上大学、美满的家庭生活 |
[05:56] | I had to quit school in the 11 th grade. Help my mother. | 我在11年级时就得辍学 帮我妈赚钱 |
[06:00] | Supposed to be an architect. | 我本来可以当个建筑师的 |
[06:09] | So when did you first notice me? | 你第一次注意到我是什么时候? |
[06:15] | I don’t know. History of Film, I guess. | 不知道 大概是在电影史课吧 |
[06:19] | The way you talked, you know. I turned around to see who you were. | 因为你讲话的方式 让我转过头去看你是谁 |
[06:25] | – And…? – Nothing. | -然后呢? -没事 |
[06:29] | – What? Say it! – No. Leave me alone, please. | -怎样?快说! -不要 别逼我啦 |
[06:33] | – I won’t stop till you say it. – Okay, wait. | -除非你说出来 -好啦 |
[06:36] | I thought you were cute, all right? | 我觉得你很可爱 好吗? |
[06:40] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:54] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. I just don’t know where else to go. | 抱歉 我不知道还能去哪里 |
[07:09] | – You guys hanging out? – We were. | -你们在聊天吗? -是啊 |
[07:15] | – You okay? – I went over to see that movie. | -你没事吧? -我去看电影 |
[07:21] | – Old horror film. Freaks. – Tod Browning, 1932. | -一部老电影《怪胎》 -布郎宁的 1932年 |
[07:26] | All these horrible people in it with pointy heads. | 里面一堆尖头的恶心家伙 |
[07:29] | One guy had no legs. He hopped on his hands. | 还有一个人没有脚 他用头走路 |
[07:33] | You can’t keep exposing yourself to things that upset you. | 我们讨论过了 你不该一直接触让你不舒服的东西 |
[07:37] | I know. But why is other people’s pain a source of amusement? | 我知道 可是为什么别人的痛苦 会被拿来当做娱乐工具呢? |
[07:46] | – What are you doing? – It’s just a habit. | -你在干嘛? -只是一个习惯 |
[07:49] | Stop it, all right? You’re gonna be bald. It’s obsessive-compulsive. | 别再弄了 好吗? 你会秃头的 这是强迫症 |
[07:56] | – I’m going. – Don’t go because of me. | -我要走了 -不要因为我在就走嘛 |
[07:58] | I have that poli-sci paper anyway. | 反正我有政治学的报告要写 |
[08:13] | – Please don’t be mad. – I’m not mad. | -不要生气 -我没有生气 |
[08:16] | It’s just you’re really moody, you know? | 只是你情绪很不稳定 |
[08:21] | – I think I miss my ferrets. – You gotta snap out of this, Caitlin. | -我很想念我的雪貂 -你不能这样下去 凯特琳 |
[08:26] | – You need to talk to someone. – I’m taking BuSpar pills. | -你得跟人谈谈 -我在吃抗忧郁症的药 |
[08:30] | Maybe that’s not enough. | 搞不好这样不够 |
[08:35] | – Where are you going? – The library. | -你要去哪里? -图书馆 |
[08:55] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[08:58] | I’m sure coming here has been a culture shock for her. | 到纽约上大学对她来说 应该是个文化冲击 |
[09:03] | For us, L.A., New Jersey, we’re used to the mean streets, you know? | 我们这些从洛杉矶、纽泽西来的人 很习惯大城市的混乱 |
[09:09] | For someone like Caitlin, from Bartlesville, Oklahoma… | 对凯特琳这种从奥克拉荷马州的 乡下小孩来说 |
[09:13] | …New York’s probably a little overwhelming. | 纽约大概太可怕了一点 |
[09:18] | Maybe we should try and be patient with her. | 或许我们应该对她更有耐心 |
[09:24] | What? | 怎样? |
[09:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:28] | You’re sweet. Most guys wouldn’t even give a shit. | 你好体贴 大部分的男生才不管那么多呢 |
[09:33] | Well, I’m not most guys. | 我跟其他人不一样 |
[09:36] | Well, I’m not most guys. | 我跟其他人不一样 |
[09:59] | Do you have a condom? | 你有保险套吗? |
[10:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[11:14] | – A.J., call Lindsey Blundetto. – Hi. | -安东尼 打电话给琳西布朗迪多 -嗨 |
[11:18] | – You’re home? Don’t you have class? – It’s Friday. Only in the mornings. | -你回家了?你没有课啊? -今天礼拜五 只有早上有课 |
[11:26] | – It’s time for a dental cleaning. – God, I just went. | -该去洗牙了 -我才刚去过 |
[11:31] | – Smells great! What is that? – A cake for A.J.’s fundraiser. | -好香的味道!是什么东西? -安东尼参加慈善募款的蛋糕 |
[11:35] | – Nice shoes. Daddy home? – He’s upstairs. | -鞋子真好看 爸在家吗? -他在楼上 |
[11:41] | – What’s with you? You seem… – What? | -你怎么了?看起来 -怎样? |
[11:44] | Nothing, I don’t know. | 没事 我不知道 |
[11:47] | – They’re making a movie with Eloise. – Should be cute. | -他们要把艾罗依拍成电影 -应该会是部很可爱的片 |
[11:51] | It’s coming out around Christmas. | 会在圣诞节前后上映 |
[11:54] | Remember? I almost got in a fight with the kid who called her Heloise. | 记得吗?我以前差点跟那个 把艾罗依说成荷罗依的女生打架 |
[11:59] | – The Spanish girl. – She was annoying. | -那个西班牙裔的女孩 -她很烦 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe you remember. You were 9. | 你竟然还记得啊 那时候你才九岁呢 |
[12:05] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[12:07] | So when it opens, we are so there. You and me. | 所以上映的时候 我们一定要去看 你跟我 |
[12:10] | I know you’re excited to see me, but try to control yourself. | 我知道你很开心见到我 但试着控制一下 |
[12:15] | How is school? What’s new? | 学校还好吗?有什么新鲜事? |
[12:18] | Caitlin’s a pain. She cries over everything. | 凯特琳很烦人 她一天到晚哭 |
[12:21] | She misses her family. | 她想念家人 |
[12:23] | Thank God for Noah. Only he can calm her down. | 还好有诺亚 只有他能安抚她的情绪 |
[12:26] | She started pulling her hair out. She does it all the time. Her scalp’s raw. | 她现在有扯头发的习惯 都开始可以看到头皮了 |
[12:32] | – Oh, my God. – A straitjacket will cure that. | -天啊 -叫她穿上约束衣好了 |
[12:36] | It’s Mr. Sensitivity, who doesn’t have any problems. | 我忘了这里有位 什么问题都没有的敏感先生 |
[12:40] | – I’m agreeing with you. – Like you have a clue. | -我同意你说的话啊 -好像你知道发生什么事一样 |
[12:45] | Jesus, what the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[12:48] | She’s under a lot of strain, and you did start this. | 她最近压力很大 而且都是你引起的 |
[12:52] | Did you see? How I didn’t rise to the bait? The melanzane? | 看到我是怎么中她的圈套的吗? |
[12:57] | Lot of good it did me, does anybody! | 我的决定对大家都好! |
[13:01] | It’s still going on! | 这件事还没结束呢! |
[13:27] | You’re on the poles tonight. | 你今晚要做钢管表演 |
[13:30] | – Why the hell’s Mandee in? – VIP work, VIP prices. | -为什么曼迪在里面? -做贵宝室服务、就要付贵宝室的价钱 |
[13:34] | It’s 50 bucks to me, plus a blowjob later on. | 要付我50块钱 还得做吹箫服务 |
[13:38] | You’ll make at least half a G in there. | 你至少可以赚个500美金 |
[13:49] | Look at that! It’s like an ad for a fucking weight loss center. | 你看看!就像减肥中心广告一样 |
[13:53] | – Before and way before. – This guy ever stop breaking balls? | -减肥前、还是减肥前 -这个人怎么一直爱耍嘴皮子? |
[13:59] | Hear what I said? They’re like a weight loss ad. | 听到我刚讲的吗? 他们看起来像减肥广告中的人 |
[14:03] | Before and after. | 减肥前跟减肥后 |
[14:05] | I wanna show you where the horse bit me. | 我要让你看看被马咬的地方 |
[14:08] | – Hi, Tony. – Hey. | -嗨 东尼 -嘿 |
[14:13] | Look at this vision! How you doing, sweetheart? | 你看看!你好吗 美人? |
[14:20] | Hey, Ralph. | 嘿 瑞夫 |
[14:23] | “I have come to reclaim Rome for my people.” | “我是为了人民来将罗马夺回” |
[14:26] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[14:29] | “I have come to reclaim Rome for my people!” | “我是为了人民来将罗马夺回” |
[14:35] | I don’t get it. What do you mean? | 我不懂 这是什么意思? |
[14:38] | – Fucking Gladiator, you fuck! – Oh, the movie. I didn’t see it. | -是《神鬼战士》啊 干! -喔 是电影 我没看过啊! |
[14:43] | You’re an asshole, then. | 那你就是个混蛋 |
[14:46] | What do we have here? What is this, the handsome contest? | 这里是怎么回事? 帅哥选拔赛吗? |
[14:51] | – Ralphie. – You. Behave, you. | -瑞夫 -检点一点 |
[14:56] | – Baby, I was wondering where you were. – Whoa, fucking kiss me? | -宝贝 我还在想你跑哪去了呢 -哇 想亲我? |
[15:01] | How many cocks you sucked tonight? Go on, get me a drink. | 今晚吹了多少根萧啊? 去帮我拿杯酒吧 |
[15:07] | Skipper! | 史奇普! |
[15:10] | Where’s Tony? | 东尼呢? |
[15:14] | – Getting his weasel greased. – Your kid brother’s here? | -正在舒服呢 -喔 你弟在这里吗? |
[15:17] | Ralphie, word to the wise. | 瑞夫 少乱讲话 |
[15:20] | I’m just fucking around and breaking balls. | 我只是开开玩笑 |
[15:23] | I got a cousin who’s a fag. | 我有个亲杯是同性恋喔 |
[15:29] | Fucko! | 小子! |
[15:32] | This weekend, get the video. | 这周末去租录影带来看 |
[15:36] | Gonna be a quiz next week. | 下礼拜我要考你喔 |
[15:40] | He’ll be in a trunk someday. | 他总有一天会被干掉 |
[15:42] | “We are all dead men,” as Russell Crowe said. | 就像罗素克洛说的 “人都难免一死” |
[15:48] | – Hey, come on. – “All we can do is choose how we die.” | -嘿 -“不同之处是你选择怎么死” |
[15:55] | – That fucking hurts! – No. All that fat? | -很痛耶! -不会吧 一堆肥肉还痛? |
[15:59] | He’s out of control, this pazzo. | 他失控了 |
[16:03] | Hey, Ralph. | 嘿 瑞夫 |
[16:06] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[16:10] | All right, come on. Put it down, Ralphie. | 好了 把东西放下来 瑞夫 |
[16:13] | “I am father to a murdered son… | “我的儿子 |
[16:17] | …husband to a murdered wife. | 太太都被谋杀 |
[16:22] | I will have my vengeance!” | 我将会为此复仇!” |
[16:27] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[16:29] | Goddamn it, Ralphie! | 该死 瑞夫! |
[16:32] | – Come on! – What the fuck you doing? | -拜托! -你在干嘛? |
[16:36] | My fucking eye! I’m blind! | 我的眼睛!我看不见了! |
[16:39] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[16:41] | It was an accident! | 我不是故意的 |
[16:46] | – What did you do? – Nothing. We were fucking around. | -你做了什么? -没事 我们只是在闹着玩 |
[16:50] | – Stop being a baby! – Take him to the hospital. | -成熟一点好不好! -带他去医院 |
[16:53] | – What? – Just take him. | -什么? -带他去医院 |
[16:56] | Come on, pussy boy. | 走吧 娘娘腔 |
[17:02] | Fucking stonato, this guy. | 这家伙真该死 |
[17:06] | – Did you like the bread? – What? | -面包好吃吗? -什么? |
[17:10] | – The date nut bread. I have recipes… – Sweetheart, not now, all right? | -那个坚果面包啊 我看食谱 -甜心 现在不是好时机 |
[17:27] | I was up all night. You could have called. | 我整晚都没睡 你应该要打电话的 |
[17:30] | I didn’t realize I need your permission to visit my house. | 抱歉 我不知道回家还得 经过你同意 |
[17:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:36] | I kept having this image of you in the hospital with your throat cut. | 我一直想像你被割伤喉咙 送医急救的划面 |
[17:42] | I appreciate your concern, but you should focus on your own problems. | 很感激你的关心 不过你该把注意力放在自己问题上 |
[17:48] | There was this thing on TV… | 我看到电视上说 |
[17:50] | …about how Charles Lindbergh’s baby was kidnapped and killed. | 查尔斯林伯的宝宝被撕票了 |
[17:55] | Jesus Christ already! | 真是够了! |
[17:58] | – Don’t go. – I’m going to Noah’s. | -不要走 -我要去找诺亚 |
[18:01] | Yeah, well, at least you have a boyfriend! | 至少你还有男朋友! |
[18:09] | – She’s got me all wound up. – Put her out of your mind. | -我快受不了她了 -不要想她的事了 |
[18:13] | If I could do that. | 我也希望 |
[18:16] | We should find her a guy. Don’t you have friends? | 我们应该帮她找个男朋友 你有朋友可以介绍吗? |
[18:20] | Do you think I’d subject one of my friends to Caitlin? | 你觉得我会想把朋友介绍给凯特琳吗? |
[18:26] | I have an idea. | 我想到了 |
[18:28] | Her birthday’s coming up. We’ll take her out to celebrate. | 她生日快到了 我们带她去庆祝一下 |
[18:32] | You mean like to Live Bait? | 比如说去勾引酒吧吗? |
[18:35] | Get her drunk. It’ll cheer her up. | 把她灌醉 让她开心点 |
[18:38] | Please, she’s bad enough sober. | 拜托 她清醒的时候就够糟的了 |
[18:42] | Bet I know what would cheer you up. | 跟你打赌 我知道该怎么让你开心 |
[18:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[18:47] | What? | 怎么样? |
[18:55] | Go to the fuse box. | 去找保险丝盒 |
[18:57] | In the cellar, Janice. | 在地下室 珍妮丝 |
[19:01] | Call the gas company. What do you want from me? | 打电话给瓦斯公司啊 你想要我怎样? |
[19:04] | You chose to live there, remember? | 是你自己决定要去那里住的 记得吗? |
[19:12] | Well? What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[19:14] | – About what? What am I looking at? – My teeth. I got braces. | -觉得怎样?你在说哪里? -我的牙齿啊 我戴了牙套 |
[19:20] | What do you want, a parade? | 你想干嘛 游街炫燿? |
[19:22] | – Don’t fraternize. – I was showing Tony my braces. | -不要想套关系 -我在给东尼看我的牙套 |
[19:26] | I didn’t shell out three crackers for you to model your teeth. | 我可不是付钱请你秀牙套的 |
[19:31] | Get to work. Come on. | 快去工作 |
[19:34] | Anything else? | 还有什么事? |
[19:44] | Ralphie’s sticking her. Why don’t he pay for her teeth? | 瑞夫喜欢她 为什么不帮她付牙套钱? |
[19:47] | It’s a loan. I’m juicing her. Usually it’s fake tits they want. | 她先借了一笔钱 通常都是拿钱去隆乳 |
[19:51] | She don’t need those. That’s for sure. | 我想她不需要去丰胸 |
[19:54] | Kid’s a thoroughbred, but Madonna, those chompers. Fucking train wreck. | 她身材一流 看看那些妞儿 真是可怕 |
[20:11] | Happy birthday to us all. That was a barrel of monkeys. | 大家生日快乐 真是愉快的夜晚 |
[20:15] | Jeff kept staring at me. | 杰夫一直盯着我看 |
[20:17] | You wanna check out Smoke’s? | 你们想去史墨客吗? |
[20:19] | You wanna check out Smoke’s? | 你们想去史墨客吗? |
[20:20] | – I’m a little tired. – Yeah, right. It’s getting a bit late. | -我有点累了 -对 现在是有点晚了 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God. That is so sad. | 喔 这真是太悲惨了 |
[20:34] | – Come on, Caitlin. – No, we should give her some money. | -走吧 凯特琳 -不 我们应该给她点钱 |
[20:39] | – Caitlin. – Excuse me, miss? Miss! | -凯特琳 -不好意思 小姐! |
[20:44] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[20:48] | Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天啊! |
[20:51] | Not bad, Chrissy. Decent week. | 不错嘛 克里夫 这礼拜表现的不错 |
[20:54] | Not bad? I’m running | 不错?我累死了 |
[20:55] | ragged here. 18-hour day? I should work at Denny’s. | 一天工作18小时 我干脆去丹尼速食工作算了 |
[21:00] | Like they’d fucking hire him. | 还以为人家会雇用他呢 |
[21:04] | Are you crying? Keep it up, I’ll give you something to cry about. | 你在哭吗?哭啊 我会让你哭的更惨 |
[21:15] | Watch the braces. | 小心你的牙套 |
[21:20] | – God, it was so horrible. – It’s over, Caitlin. Okay? | -这真是太惨了 -事情已经过去了 凯特琳 |
[21:26] | How can you be so callous? That was the most horrific thing ever. | 你们怎么会这么冷血? 那真是世上最惨的事情 |
[21:31] | It was a homeless woman with the Daily News up her butt. | 她是个游民 屁股上黏着报纸的游民 |
[21:35] | Every time I close my eyes, I just keep seeing her. Oh, my God. | 只要我一闭上眼睛 就会看到她的样子 |
[21:42] | Let’s go to the health center. They’ll give you something to calm down. | 我们去健康中心吧 他们会让你冷静下来 |
[21:47] | No. No more drugs. | 不 我不要再吃药了 |
[21:52] | Caitlin, don’t start drinking, come on. | 凯特琳 不要喝酒 |
[21:59] | I have to get up early tomorrow. Josh is on the redeye from L. A… | 我明天得早起 乔许从洛杉矶搭晚班飞机来 |
[22:05] | My friend from Crossroads High School. I didn’t tell you? | 就是我在克斯洛高中的同学 我没提过吗? |
[22:10] | He’s coming in and we’re gonna head up and see his brother at Hampshire. | 他要来找我 然后我们一起去汉普郡看他弟 |
[22:19] | Try and get some rest, okay? | 好好休息一下吧 |
[22:34] | Where do you think she sleeps at night? | 你觉得她晚上都睡在哪里? |
[22:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:47] | – When did you come in? – Just now. Sorry, were you sleeping? | -你是什么时候进来的? -我才刚进来 抱歉 你睡了? |
[23:00] | It’s good we’re paying for that dorm. | 还好我们有付宿舍的钱 |
[23:03] | It’s Caitlin again, I can’t sleep there. Forget about studying. | 都是凯特琳啦 我没办法睡在那 更不用说读书了 |
[23:08] | Like you were studying at 2 a.m. | 你凌晨两点会念书啊? |
[23:11] | Noah and I took her out for her birthday. | 诺亚跟我带她去庆祝生日 |
[23:15] | And she starts having conniptions over this homeless lady in the street. | 然后她因为一个女游民 又开始忧郁 |
[23:24] | And how are things with Noah? | 你跟诺亚怎么样了? |
[23:28] | He’s going to Hampshire with his friend. | 他要跟朋友去汉普郡 |
[23:31] | He said he told me, but he didn’t. | 他说他有告诉我 可是根本就没有 |
[23:34] | – Is it weird that he’d do that? – I don’t really know him. | -他这样很怪吗? -我不太了解他 |
[23:39] | And his friend Josh? I guess he’s okay. | 还有他的朋友乔许? 我想他还好啦 |
[23:43] | – So you two are still dating, then? – Is that a problem? | -所以你们两个还在交往啰? -不行吗? |
[23:47] | You started this conversation. | 是你开始说的 |
[23:53] | You never scheduled a dental appointment. | 你没有预约看牙医 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry, I forgot. I’ll do it. | 抱歉 我忘了 我会记得的 |
[24:01] | And Jackie Jr. says hello. | 杰奇要我们跟你打招呼 |
[24:08] | Noah’s great, but he can be odd. | 诺亚很棒 但有时候也很怪 |
[24:11] | One minute he’s all affectionate, and the next he’s a different person. | 前一分钟还很热情 马上就又变了一个人似的 |
[24:21] | Meadow, are you in love with this boy? | 梅朵 你爱上这个人了吗? |
[24:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:27] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[24:31] | – I mean, at this point, I better be. – At what point? What does that mean? | -都到这种程度了 -什么程度?你是什么意思? |
[24:36] | Sorry, but we are so not having that conversation. | 抱歉 我不想谈了 |
[25:02] | Tony? Do you have a second? | 东尼?你有空吗? |
[25:07] | You said we can’t be friends, but there’s no one else I can talk to. | 你说我们不能做朋友 可是我没有别人可以谈心事 |
[25:14] | – I’m pregnant. It’s Ralphie’s. – Congratulations. | -我怀孕了 是瑞夫的孩子 -恭喜 |
[25:24] | He acts like he doesn’t give a shit. | 可是他好像一点都不在乎 |
[25:27] | – Ever think he’s not acting? – Should I keep it? | -他可能是真的不在乎 -我应该留下孩子吗? |
[25:31] | I’m not getting involved. | 我不想牵扯进来 |
[25:33] | If I have it, you think he’ll help me with it? | 如果我要生下孩子 你想他会帮我吗? |
[25:36] | Oh, sure, it’ll be Father Knows Best over there. | 当然啊 他一定会是个好爸爸 |
[25:44] | Look, you want my advice? | 你想要我的建议吗? |
[25:48] | You got a kid. Problems with that, burning him with cigarettes… | 你有个孩子 还用香烟烫他 |
[25:53] | My social worker says it’s anger from my mom holding my hand on the stove. | 我的社工员说那是因为我对我妈 用炉火烫我的手感到愤怒 |
[25:59] | Whatever, okay? | 随便 |
[26:02] | Your situation, you need another kid like you need a hole in the head. | 以你的年纪跟情况来说 多一个小孩只会让你更头痛 |
[26:07] | You got your figure, you’re making money. | 你自己好好想想 |
[26:10] | So I should get an abortion? | 所以我该堕胎吗? |
[26:13] | With Ralphie as the father, you’d be doing this kid a favor. | 如果父亲是瑞夫的话 堕胎对孩子来说是好事 |
[26:24] | Urban Outfitters is having a sale. | 摩登服饰店正在打折 |
[26:27] | – We’re out of syrup. – You use a gallon. | -没有枫糖浆了 -一加仑都被你吃掉了 |
[26:30] | – Shut up. – You wanna go? | -闭嘴 -要去吗? |
[26:32] | – Do you need shoes? – Shoes, some new tops. | -你要买鞋吗? -鞋子跟上衣 |
[26:35] | – I need underwear. – Wanna go? | -我要买内衣 -要去吗? |
[26:37] | – Wait till the laundry’s done. – Let Lilliana do it. | -等衣服洗好再去 -让丽亚娜洗就好了 |
[26:42] | – She’s off. – It’ll be a zoo when we get there. | -她今天休息 -等我们去的时候就会挤个半死 |
[27:06] | – Meadow here? – She paged me, she’s at her parents’. | -梅朵在吗? -她呼叫我了 她在家里 |
[27:12] | – Wanna hang out? – I’m writing my paper. | -要一起出去玩吗? -我在写报告 |
[27:16] | You mind if I just sit and study? | 我可以在这里读书吗? |
[27:19] | I’m fine, really. It’s just creepy up there alone. | 我没事啦 只是一个人在宿舍有点可怕 |
[27:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:47] | What, are we short? Who we missing? | 什么 人手不够?谁没来? |
[27:51] | Tracee. Left sick on Saturday, haven’t seen her since. | 崔西 礼拜六请病假 之后就再也没看到她了 |
[27:55] | For three days? Fucking twat! | 三天?该死的娘们! |
[28:18] | My mom wants me to go to Vermont this weekend. | 我妈要我这礼拜去佛蒙特州 |
[28:22] | – For what? – Dad’s friends, Paul and Irion Dudley. | -去干嘛? -找我爸的朋友 保罗跟艾伦杜利 |
[28:26] | Paul’s a psychiatry professor at Dartmouth. | 保罗在达特蒙教精神病学 |
[28:30] | They have a horse farm, ride and talk. Paul’s very inspiring. | 他们有个马场 我们可以骑马聊天 保罗很会激励人心 |
[28:36] | Sounds good. | 听起来很棒 |
[28:39] | I feel better already. Irion is an amazing cook. | 我已经感觉好多了 艾伦很会煮菜 |
[28:43] | If I just don’t get freaked out by the sound of the pine trees… | 只要我晚上不会被棕榈树的声音 吓到就好 |
[28:48] | I’m going to Noah’s. | 我要去找诺亚 |
[28:55] | This Moltisanti kid, he’s got his head up his ass. | 这个家伙在想什么 |
[29:00] | This is a great gladiator movie? Look at Kirk Douglas’ fucking hair. | 这是最棒的古代剑客电影? 看看寇克道格拉斯的头发 |
[29:05] | They didn’t have flattops in ancient Rome! | 古罗马哪有人剪平头! |
[29:10] | – What do you wanna drink, baby? – Get me a Fresca. | -你要喝什么 宝贝? -帮我拿个菲斯卡 |
[29:20] | C-fucking-minus! And it’s all her fault. | C减!都是她的错 |
[29:23] | – Six hours! She wouldn’t let me work. – I know. | -六个小时耶!她根本不让我念书 -我知道 |
[29:27] | The questions, the whining, the crazy nonsense. | 她不断问问题、念个不停 |
[29:31] | She doesn’t get economics, so I give her my notes from last year. | 她不懂经济学 所以我把去年的笔记借她 |
[29:36] | I’m talking primo notes, I got an A. She doesn’t understand my writing. | 我的笔记超棒的 我可是拿了A 她竟然看不懂我写什么 |
[29:41] | – “What does this mean? Blah-blah.” – Nothing’s ever enough with her. | -“这是什么意思?” -她什么都可以嫌 |
[29:46] | I know I’m the R.A., but technically she’s not even on my floor. | 我知道我是宿监 可是她根本不在我的楼层范围 |
[29:51] | C minus. Really beautiful, Noah. | C减 真了不起 诺亚 |
[29:56] | It’s not that bad, okay? | 没那么糟好不好 |
[30:00] | I want options when I graduate, Meadow. | 我希望毕业的时候 有更多选择 梅朵 |
[30:01] | I want options when I graduate, Meadow. | 我希望毕业的时候 有更多选择 梅朵 |
[30:03] | I’m going to law school in two years. A C minus is fucked for me! | 我计划两年后可以进法学院 C减这种成绩会害死我! |
[30:08] | It’s early in the semester, you’ll make it up. | 学期才刚开始 你还有机会补回来的 |
[30:29] | – Is that all right, honey? – Fine. | -这样可以吗 宝贝? -可以 |
[30:36] | You know I’d take care of you. | 你知道我会照顾你 |
[30:38] | You, Danny, our gorgeous little baby. | 你、丹尼 还有我们的小宝贝 |
[30:43] | – Who’s that? – The fuck should I know? | -是谁啊? -我哪知道? |
[30:47] | Ralphie, open up! | 瑞夫 开门! |
[30:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:55] | Ralphie! | 瑞夫! |
[31:05] | – Where’s Tracee? – She’s busy. | -崔西呢? -她在忙 |
[31:08] | – Hey, Sil. – Put your shoes on! | -嘿 席尔 -把鞋子穿上! |
[31:11] | What’d I say? | 怎么啦? |
[31:12] | I don’t know. What’d you fucking say? Three days she missed work! | 我不知道啊 你说怎么啦? 她翘班三天了! |
[31:18] | – I’ve been sick, Sil. – Oh, yeah? I called your house. | -我生病了 席尔 -是吗?我有打电话到你家 |
[31:22] | You haven’t been there. | 你根本不在家 |
[31:24] | – Ralph’s taking care of me. – You got a little kid at home! | -瑞夫在照顾我 -你家还有个小孩要顾耶! |
[31:29] | – Her mother’s watching him! – Mind your business! | -她妈在帮她带小孩! -别多管闲事! |
[31:33] | – Where you get the balls to come here? – Three grand, this cuts into me! | -你怎么有胆来这里? -她欠我三千块耶! |
[31:42] | Go on, get out of here. | 走吧 |
[31:45] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[31:53] | What’s the matter with you? You know the opportunity you’ve got? | 你是怎么搞的? 你知道自己有多幸运吗? |
[31:57] | – Working for you? – Keep it up. | -因为帮你工作吗? -继续啊 |
[32:00] | In two seconds, I could get a job at any other… | 只要两秒钟 我就可以找到别的 |
[32:04] | Listen to me, you little pucchiacca! | 听着 你这个贱货! |
[32:07] | Until you pay what you owe, your shaved twat belongs to me! Understand? | 除非你把债还清 不然就别想逃 懂吗? |
[32:12] | – I asked you a question! – Yes. | -我在问你问题! -我懂 |
[32:15] | Yeah, now, get in the car! | 很好 现在上车! |
[32:27] | Then I go to pour the milk and the carton is empty. | 然后我去倒牛奶 结果牛奶盒空了 |
[32:30] | – It’s not me, it’s A.J. – Nice try, mister. | -不是我 是安东尼 -掰得好 |
[32:34] | How about the football trance? | 还有看足球的时候 |
[32:36] | We’re talking, but if that TV’s on, he’s not hearing a word. | 本来在说话的 结果只要电视一播 他就什么都听不到了 |
[32:41] | One time, this happened! | 只有一次好不好! |
[32:43] | – Like talking to furniture. – Men have the attention span of kids. | -就像在跟家具讲话一样 -因为男人跟小孩一样注意力不集中 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry, honey, what’d you say? | 抱歉 甜心 你刚说什么? |
[32:52] | This cake, Rosalie. | 这个蛋糕 罗莎莉 |
[32:55] | – Really delicious. – The whole meal. | -真的很好吃 -所有的菜都很好吃 |
[32:57] | I’m glad we could reciprocate. | 真高兴我们可以有机会回请你们 |
[33:03] | College boy! How’s school? | 大学生!学校还好吧? |
[33:05] | Good. You know, cracking the books. Almost dean’s list. | 很好 正在K书 差点就拿到学院成绩优异奖 |
[33:10] | What’s this “almost”? Give me his name, no more almost. | 什么叫差点?给我学院长的名字 就不会有这种事 |
[33:15] | – I’m going out. I’ll stay at Bobby’s. – Don’t drink and drive. | -我要出去 晚上会待在巴比家 -不要酒醉开车 |
[33:19] | – He knows better than that. Right? – Yeah, whatever you say. | -他不会的 对吧? -你说的都对 |
[33:24] | Get lost. Enjoy your youth. | 去吧 趁年轻好好享乐 |
[33:29] | – You didn’t tell me it was so fancy. – Calm down, it’s just my father. | -你没跟我说这里这么高级 -别紧张 只是跟我爸吃个饭 |
[33:35] | It’ll be nothing compared to meeting your dad. | 比起去见你爸 这根本不算什么 |
[33:41] | There he is. | 来了 |
[33:44] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸 |
[33:47] | – Meadow, this is my father, Len. – Hello. | -梅朵 这是我爸 连 -哈啰 |
[33:50] | Len Tannenbaum. Please sit. | 我是连坦纳伯 请坐 |
[33:55] | How was the flight? | 坐飞机过来的时候还好吗? |
[33:57] | Aside from Tim Daly chewing my ear for an hour, it was great. | 除了提姆迪雷吵了我一个小时以外 其他都还好 |
[34:01] | – You know the guy from Wings? – He did his deal. | -你认识那个演员? -他有帮他打官司 |
[34:04] | Usually I enjoy L.A. to New York. It’s the only time I get to do work. | 通常我喜欢从洛杉矶到纽约的旅程 只有这样我才能工作 |
[34:10] | He flies first class. DVD player with any movie. Never even opens the case. | 他坐头等舱 可以看任何电影 |
[34:17] | Bad enough representing them. I have to suffer through their movies too? | 帮他们打官司就够累了 坐飞机还得看他们的电影? |
[34:22] | Is it exciting being an entertainment lawyer, meeting the celebrities? | 帮娱乐界的人打官司一定很有趣 可以看到一堆名人 |
[34:28] | – Beats working. – He’s in town to meet Dick Wolf. | -是比一般工作有意思 -他是来见迪克沃夫的 |
[34:31] | – The sportscaster? – He’s a TV producer. Law & Order. | -那个体育主播? -他是《法网游龙》的制作人 |
[34:37] | – New York Undercover. – I loved that. | -《纽约卧底》也是他作的 -我好爱看那个节目 |
[34:39] | – A cocktail before dinner? – Guys, are we drinking wine? | -要先喝点鸡尾酒吗? -两位 我们喝酒吗? |
[34:46] | Clos Pegase, the ’94 if you’ve got it. | 94年的克罗斯佩吉红酒 |
[34:54] | So, Meadow, what business is your father in? | 梅朵 你爸事做什么的? |
[34:58] | Actually, he’s in waste management. | 他是做废物处理生意的 |
[35:02] | Toxic chemicals, medical waste, that sort? | 比如说像化学毒素或是医疗废物吗? |
[35:06] | Yeah, sort of. Environmental cleanup. | 对啊 就是环保事业 |
[35:14] | Okay, let’s give a big Bada Bing welcome to Tracee. | 好 让我们欢迎崔西 |
[35:41] | That guy cut the line. | 那个人插队 |
[35:45] | Go. | 走 |
[35:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[35:51] | I told Caitlin | 我跟凯特琳说 |
[35:52] | that if we went to the movies, I’d call her. I feel bad. | 如果我们要看电影 我会告诉她 我觉得过意不去 |
[35:57] | I stopped feeling bad when I saw that grade. | 一看到我的成绩 我就一点都不这样觉得了 |
[36:00] | My father’s filing a restraining order on her? | 我有跟你说 我爸要对她申请禁制令吗? |
[36:04] | What? | 什么? |
[36:07] | – You’re kidding, right? – You don’t know my father. | -你在开玩笑的吧? -你不了解我爸 |
[36:11] | He totally freaked when he heard about the C minus. | 他听到我的成绩超生气的 |
[36:17] | Couldn’t you try talking to her first? | 你能不能先跟她谈谈? |
[36:20] | – At this point? – She thinks we’re her friends. | -到了这种时候? -她觉得我们是朋友 |
[36:25] | You have to set limits. She was ruining our lives. | 可是你得设限 她已经影响到我们的生活了 |
[36:29] | We couldn’t do anything without her. | 我们什么事都得跟她一起做 |
[36:32] | We certainly couldn’t take her to see this. | 我们更不可能带她来看这部片 |
[36:48] | Mrs. Custer grabs the artist: | 卡斯特夫人对划家说 |
[36:52] | “I wanted a painting commemorating my husband’s last thoughts. | “我要你帮我划一幅划 内容是我丈夫死前脑中最后想的事” |
[36:56] | You give me cows with halos and Indians making love?” | 结果你竟然划了一幅印地安人 跟有光环的牛做爱的划?” |
[37:01] | “Mrs. Custer,” he says, “those are your husband’s last thoughts: | 结果划家说 “卡斯特夫人 这就是你丈夫临死前的想法” |
[37:07] | ‘Holy cow! Look at all those fucking Indians! ‘” | “不会吧(意同圣牛) 干 那些印地安人!” |
[37:18] | – What, not even a hello? – Fuck you, asshole. | -连声招呼都不打? -干!混蛋 |
[37:23] | Nice. That’s how you talk to a man in front of his friends? | 很好 非常好 你在 男人的朋友面前说这种话? |
[37:28] | Yeah, right. What man? | 对 哪里有男人? |
[37:30] | – Oh, a double! – You tell him, sweetie. | -喔 算她狠 -快跟他说 甜心 |
[37:34] | I like this girl. | 我喜欢这个女孩! |
[37:38] | Women, women, women. | 女人啊 女人 |
[37:40] | Why was I born handsome instead of rich? | 为什么我长得帅却不多金呢? |
[37:55] | – Leave me alone. – What’s wrong with you? | -走开 -你是怎么搞的? |
[37:58] | – Why are you like this? – Three days you don’t call. | -你为什么会变这样呢? -你三天都没打电话来 |
[38:02] | Baby, I’m busy, I gotta work. | 宝贝 我很忙 我得工作 |
[38:05] | How else will I take care of you when you’re nine months pregnant? | 不然等你怀孕九个月时 我要拿什么来照顾你呢? |
[38:12] | – You serious? – Of course, I’m serious. | -你是说真的? -当然 |
[38:19] | We’ll get a little house. | 我们可以买个小房子 |
[38:22] | In a cul-de-sac. I know that guy who’s a mortgage broker. | 在街底 我认识一个 房地产经纪人 |
[38:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[38:30] | – Ralphie, I love you. – I love you too, baby. | -瑞夫 我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[38:39] | If it’s a boy, we’ll name him after me. | 如果生男的 就取我的名字 |
[38:45] | If it’s a girl, we’ll name her Tracee after you. | 如果生女的 就叫做崔西 |
[38:49] | This way she can grow up to be a cocksucking slob like her mother. | 这样她长大以后就会跟她妈一样 变成一个吹箫的妓女 |
[38:55] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[38:59] | – Skinny motherfucking piece of shit! – That’s right, get it all out. | -该死的混蛋! -好 你骂啊 |
[39:04] | Get it all out, you little whore! | 随你骂 贱货! |
[39:20] | That make you feel good? You feel like a man? | 你这样开心吗? 觉得自己像个男人吗? |
[39:59] | Look at you now. | 看看你 |
[40:23] | – Give me a fucking drink. – What happened to you? | -拿酒来 -你怎么了? |
[40:28] | Tracee. She slipped. | 崔西 她滑倒了 |
[40:33] | We were arguing, I don’t know. She fell. | 我们在争吵 然后她就跌下去了 |
[40:46] | Holy fucking shit! | 干! |
[40:49] | Get a sheet, Chrissy. Cover that up. | 克里斯 拿条毯子来 把现场处理掉 |
[40:57] | – Where is he? – Inside. | -他在哪里? -里面 |
[40:59] | Go get him. | 把他抓出来 |
[41:17] | – She fell? – That’s my story. | -她摔下去? -我是这样说的 |
[41:19] | You stupid motherfucker, how fucking dare you? | 你这个混蛋 你竟敢这样做? |
[41:23] | – Take it easy. – You disrespect this place! | -你紧张什么 -你不尊重这个地方! |
[41:27] | – That’s why you were passed over. – It’s my fault she’s a klutz? | -所以才没升你 -她自己笨手笨脚是我的错? |
[41:43] | – You out of your fucking mind?! – This is the boss. Shut the fuck up! | -你疯了吗?干嘛打我 -我是老大 你给我闭嘴! |
[41:49] | I’m a made guy! | 我可是小头目! |
[41:52] | Ton, we gotta get you out of here. | 东尼 你得快点离开 |
[41:55] | – This place open? – Fuck! | -这家店有开吗? -干! |
[41:58] | Get the fuck out of here, Ralph! | 快给我滚 瑞夫! |
[42:05] | Keep that door locked. Get her out of here. | 把门锁起来 把她带走 |
[42:08] | You got a rug? A piece of carpet? | -有毯子吗? -有 |
[42:12] | Cocksucker was way out of line. | 那个混蛋太过分了 |
[42:15] | Twenty years old, this girl. | 这个女孩才20岁 |
[42:18] | That too. | 对 |
[42:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:58] | I think we need to talk. | 我想我们得谈一谈 |
[43:03] | I think maybe we’ve been seeing too much of each other. | 我想我们太常见面了 |
[43:07] | And…? | 所以呢? |
[43:10] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 |
[43:16] | I really like you, Meadow. | 我真的很喜欢你 梅朵 |
[43:20] | It’s just… | 可是 |
[43:24] | I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我想我们不该再继续交往 |
[43:29] | – Are you breaking up with me? – Are you that surprised? | -你要跟我分手? -这有那么让你讶异吗? |
[43:34] | Why? I mean, things were going so good. | 为什么?一切都很顺利啊 |
[43:39] | Honestly, you’re too negative. | 坦白说 你太负面思考了 |
[43:43] | You have this cynicism about everything. | 你对所有事情都不满 |
[43:46] | – What are you talking about? – I didn’t want to get into this. | -你在说什么? -我不想讲太多 |
[44:10] | So things are better, then? | 所以情况有好转吗? |
[44:14] | Since our first session? | 自从我们第一次疗程之后? |
[44:23] | Yes, I guess. | 好像有 |
[44:26] | We seem to talk more easily. | 我们比较容易沟通了 |
[44:35] | Sometimes, even painful sessions can break the logjam. | 有时候痛苦的疗程反而有好效果 |
[44:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:45] | And then, this. | 然后就变成这样 |
[44:47] | – You’re particularly quiet today. – Sometimes I got nothing to say. | -你今天特别安静 -有时候我没什么话可说 |
[44:56] | Anthony, Carmela is here. | 东尼 卡蜜拉在这里 |
[45:00] | She’s giving up her time to talk about your panic attacks. | 她牺牲了自己的时间 过来讨论你的恐慌症 |
[45:08] | A young man who… | 一个替巴隆清洁公司 |
[45:13] | …worked for us… | 工作的年轻人 |
[45:16] | …Barone Sanitation, he died. | 他死了 |
[45:22] | – Who? – Who? You don’t know him. | -谁? -谁?你不认识他 |
[45:31] | He died, that’s all. | 他死了 就这样 |
[45:36] | A work-related death. | 跟工作有关系 |
[45:44] | Sad when they go so young. | 年轻人就这样死掉 让人难过 |
[46:09] | How was the dentist? | 牙医看的怎么样? |
[46:25] | God, is there nothing to eat in this house? | 天啊 这个房子里没东西可吃吗? |
[46:46] | Who knows? Maybe she quit. | 谁知道?她大概辞职了吧 |
[46:49] | – She went outside and never came back. – Keep that to yourself. | -她一出去就没回来了 -不要跟别人说 |
[46:54] | Parties are Friday night. Lot of high rollers, big tips. | 礼拜五晚有派对 可以拿到很多小费 |
[46:58] | You want in the VIP Room? It’s 50 bucks to me, plus a blowjob later on. | 想去贵宝室做?给我50元 还得负责吹箫 |