时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | I want you to count backwards from 10. | 我要你从10开始倒数 |
[01:46] | 10、9 Ten, nine… | |
[01:49] | 8、7 …eight, seven… | |
[01:53] | Mr. Soprano, there’s someone here to see you. | 索波诺先生 有人来看你 |
[01:59] | Even here, you hector me? | 在医院你还要恐吓我? |
[02:01] | The director has authorized us to make you an offer. | 局长让我来跟你谈个条件 |
[02:05] | Give up your nephew Tony. Help take him down. | 放弃保护你的侄子东尼 帮我们抓到他 |
[02:08] | – What do I get? – Guaranteed cure. | -那我有什么报酬? -保证你的病一定治好 |
[02:10] | – No more cancer? – Not a single diseased cell. | -治好癌症? -一个坏细胞都不留 |
[02:25] | I’m happy for you. I know you’ve waited a long time. | 我替你感到开心 我知道你等了很久 |
[02:31] | – I don ‘t like it. – Don ‘t let people take advantage. | -我不喜欢这样 -不喜欢被别人占便宜 |
[02:35] | I’m kidding, you old fuck. What’s the matter with you? | 开玩笑的 死老头 你是怎么搞的? |
[02:39] | Dr. Kennedy? It’s Dr. Enloe. I have the results for the frozen section. | 甘乃迪医生?我是安罗医生 我拿到冻结部分的结果了 |
[02:45] | Can we move this along? I have a thyroid in OR six at 10:30. | 可以快一点吗?我10点30分 在六号开刀房有手术 |
[02:50] | Based on the preliminary results and depending on the full report… | 根据初步结果跟完整报告 |
[02:56] | – Is it clean, Enloe, or not? – Yes, it’s clean. | -到底清除了没有 安罗? -清除了 |
[03:01] | – Miles, you close. – Quickly. | -迈尔斯 你缝线 -快一点 |
[03:03] | I’ve got his BP up, don’t know for how long. | 他的血压回升 不知会持续多久 |
[03:06] | Watch and learn, Miles. Watch and learn. | 边看边学 迈尔斯 边看边学 |
[03:19] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[03:23] | Your uncle is a very strong man. He did very well. The news is good. | 你伯伯很强 他的手术结果很好 |
[03:29] | – Beautiful. – So the cancer is…? | -很好 -所以癌症 |
[03:32] | Gone? You bet. I took out a tumor the size of a fist. | 没了 我取出一个拳头大小的瘤 |
[03:36] | Oh, Madonna. | -喔 太好了 -恕我告退 |
[03:38] | So if you’ll excuse me, I have another patient waiting. | 我还有病人 |
[03:42] | Cheryl, make sure Marty gets that Goldman Sachs statement. Yes? | 雪罗 确定马堤拿到古曼赛奇的资料 |
[03:46] | I just wanted to say thanks, you know? | 我只是想说谢谢 |
[03:50] | My uncle thinks the world of you. If there’s anything I can do… | 我伯伯万分感激你 如果有什么我可以效劳的 |
[03:54] | …a favor, anything, let me know. | 请让我知道 |
[03:58] | I’ll keep that in mind, Mr. Soprano. | 我知道了 索波诺先生 |
[04:05] | Game three. | 第三场比赛 |
[04:09] | – That’s $60. – Good luck getting it. | -60块 -祝你早日拿到钱 |
[04:13] | I won, Paulie. It’s only right you pay. | 我赢了 保利 你本来就该付钱 |
[04:15] | – And for other things. – Like what? | -之前也是一样 -比如说什么? |
[04:18] | Fucking Dom Perignon for everybody in the skybox at the Garden. | 那天你应该给每人一瓶香槟 |
[04:23] | Check comes, you’re MIA. | 西洋棋比赛的时候你也没到 |
[04:25] | You’re worried about what I give you. Worry about what you give me. | 你担心我欠你什么吗? 最好想想你该给我什么 |
[04:29] | – Blow me with your lectures. – Kid, you wearing a wire? | -不用跟我说大道理 -你带着窃听器吗? |
[04:36] | You crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[04:37] | – Pat him down. – He fucking touches me… | -把他压到地上 -他敢碰我 |
[04:40] | Then make it easy on us all. Take them off. Everything. | 那就帮我们省点力气 把身上所有东西拿下来 |
[04:45] | New York reopened the books, but they laid down a probationary period. | 纽约现在正在重新整肃黑道 不过他们提出缓刑 |
[04:51] | When I was coming up, this would never happen. | 以前从来没这种事发生 |
[04:55] | – But too many are doing a simulcast. – Yeah, maybe you, you fuck. | -可是现在太多人做线民了 -对啊 搞不好是你呢 干! |
[05:01] | Do me a favor and don’t take it personally. | 帮帮忙 我不是针对你 |
[05:17] | – Everything. – Go fuck yourself. | -我说全部脱掉 -干你娘! |
[05:19] | Before, I was breaking balls. Now you’re beginning to worry me. | 我本来只是挫挫你而已 不过现在我真的开始担心了 |
[05:37] | I guess you could call that a dick. | 真是名符其实的小弟弟 |
[05:46] | You’re going. That’s all there is to it. | 你一定得去 |
[05:49] | – Jason Mangelli isn’t going. – Tony, you want to weigh in here? | -杰森曼杰利就不去 -东尼 你说句话吧? |
[05:55] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[05:58] | – What? – The Washington trip? | -干嘛? -去华盛顿的事情? |
[06:01] | You’re gonna be on that bus tomorrow. | 你明天给我搭校车去 |
[06:04] | You’re all packed and paid for and you’re gonna learn. | 行李都整理好了 而且钱也付了 你给我去那里好好学习 |
[06:09] | We’re going to FBI headquarters. | 我们要去参观联邦调查局总部 |
[06:12] | So? | 所以呢? |
[06:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:24] | What did you do to this scarole? It’s delicious. | 这道菊苣里面加了什么? 很好吃 |
[06:29] | Balsamic. | 葡萄黑醋 |
[06:30] | That’s all they have at King’s these days. Balsamic, balsamic, balsamic. | 现在超市里一堆葡萄黑醋 |
[06:35] | My mother never heard of balsamic. | 我妈连葡萄黑醋都没听过 |
[06:38] | – I gotta go. Problems at work. – It’s Sunday dinner, Tony. | -我得走了 工作上出了问题 -今天是周日晚餐 东尼 |
[06:42] | I know. I gotta go. All right, Hugh, see you later. | 我知道 可是我不能不去 好了 休 再见 |
[06:50] | – Can I be excused too? – No, you may not. | -我也可以离开吗? -不行 |
[06:53] | He’s got homework to finish before the trip. Go ahead, Anthony. | 他去华盛顿之前有功课要做 去吧 安东尼 |
[06:59] | – That’s a nice example he sets. – Ma. | -他真是孩子的好榜样 -妈 |
[07:03] | The man’s got two speeds, moping or yelling, when he’s here. | 他不是装臭脸就是大吼大叫的 |
[07:08] | – He’s got an uncle sick with cancer. – They didn’t speak for a year. | -他的伯伯得了癌症 -拜托 他们两个一年没说话了 |
[07:13] | Actually, if you must know, Tony has been better. | 其实现在东尼已经好一点了 |
[07:21] | We’ve been seeing his therapist together. | 我们一起去看他的心理医生 |
[07:33] | – What? – He’s no Angelo Stamfa, that’s all. | -怎样了? -他不是安杰罗史丹法 |
[07:37] | – What does that mean? – Angelo was dying to marry you. | -那是什么意思? -安杰罗当初很想娶你 |
[07:41] | Stamfa’s is a chain of drugstores. | 史丹法家是开连锁药局的 |
[07:44] | He doesn’t need therapy? He prescribes his own pills? | 那又怎样?他不需要看医生吗? 他可以开药给自己? |
[07:47] | Don’t be so sensitive. | 不要这么敏感 |
[07:49] | What’s sensitive? I gotta hear this Stamfa shit again? | 什么敏感? 为什么要再说史丹法这个人? |
[08:01] | – All I was saying was… – I know what you’re saying. | -我只是想说 -我知道你想说什么 |
[08:05] | Hugh, bring your plate. | 休 把盘子拿来 |
[08:08] | You are blowing this all out of proportion. We worry, that’s all. | 你这么激动 我们只是担心你 |
[08:13] | Spare me your concern, all right? Spare me your attitude too. | 不用你操心 好吗? 也不要用那种态度对我 |
[08:17] | Did you forget? Dad’s mall was zoned | 你忘了吗?爸的百货公司本来被划为住宅区 |
[08:20] | residential until Tony made a call. | 还是东尼打电话解决的 |
[08:22] | – Bullshit. – Oh, really? | -少来 -是吗? |
[08:24] | That contract at Sparta High? The other builders were too busy to bid? | 还有史帕塔高中的合约 你以为其他建商都没时间去竞标吗? |
[08:29] | My heart bleeds. The waters don’t part for you wherever you go? | 你这样说真是让我痛心 河水还分开让你过 是吧? |
[08:34] | I earn it. You two get a free pass. | 这一切是我努力得来的 你们两个是托我的福 |
[08:44] | – What’s up? – Hey, Tony. | -嘿 -嘿 东尼 |
[09:06] | Anyway, $4 a pound. | 一磅四块钱 |
[09:12] | – Who brought this in here? – Georgie. It’s wacky, huh? | -谁拿来的? -乔治 很怪吧 |
[09:23] | – You think it’s a playroom back there? – What? | -你以为那里是游乐区吗? -什么? |
[09:26] | Fucking toys. This is a business. That’s an office. | 该死的玩具 我们在做生意 那里是办公室 |
[09:31] | – They were selling them at Rite Aid. – What? What did you say? | -瑞德药房在便宜卖 -什么?再说一次? |
[09:38] | I pay you a fucking salary! | 你可是我雇用的人! |
[10:01] | Carmela. | 卡蜜拉 |
[10:15] | You sounded tense on the phone. | 你电话中听起来很紧绷 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I… | 我 |
[10:20] | I wanted to make sure it was okay if I came alone. | 我只是想确定可以单独过来 |
[10:24] | I mean, because Tony couldn’t make it. | 因为东尼有事情 |
[10:35] | I love the artwork you have. Those country scenes. | 我喜欢这里的艺术品 乡村风景的划 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:41] | That statue is not my favorite. | 不过我不太喜欢那个雕像 |
[10:54] | It’s not like this when Tony’s here. You never give the silent treatment. | 这跟东尼在的时候不一样 你不会沉默不说话 |
[10:59] | Is that what you think? I’m giving you the silent treatment? | 你这样觉得吗? 我对你沉默不说话? |
[11:06] | You could tell me why you came today. | 你可以告诉我 为什么今天会过来 |
[11:10] | I’m worried about my husband. The mood swings. | 我担心我老公 他情绪很不稳定 |
[11:15] | I thought when his mother died, maybe… | 我本来以为因为他妈死了 或许 |
[11:22] | But… still half the time he doesn’t even talk to me. | 可是他现在还是不太跟我说话 |
[11:26] | You’ve seen him like that, that day he sat here like a wall. | 你也看到了 那天他像面墙一样 呆坐在这里 |
[11:31] | I know he’s your patient and I’m the patient’s wife… | 我知道他是你的病人 而我是病人的老婆 |
[11:35] | …but you try living with that, see how you feel. | 你试试一天24小时天天跟他相处 就会知道那是什么感觉了 |
[11:39] | – I see. – Oh, you do? | -我了解 -是吗? |
[11:41] | For your information, I am not the only one. | 告诉你 我可不是唯一一个 |
[11:45] | Tony isn’t under the weather. He didn’t feel like coming. | 东尼今天没事 他只是根本就不想来 |
[11:49] | “Fuck that shit,” he said. | “管他去死” 他这样说 |
[11:51] | Usually happens when we touch on a nerve. | 这种事通常发生在 碰触到敏感话题的时候 |
[11:55] | He was distressed about this young man’s death in the garbage compactor. | 他最近为了一个年轻人 因为压垃圾机意外死亡而难过 |
[12:01] | See, he didn’t say garbage compactor, did he? | 他没有说是因为压垃圾机吧? |
[12:07] | See? | 看到没? |
[12:09] | – What do you believe? – You know his job. | -那你认为是什么? -你知道他的工作 |
[12:12] | He reports to a strip club. Who knows how he spends his days? | 他每天去脱衣舞俱乐部报到 谁晓得他整天在干嘛? |
[12:34] | I’m sorry. I’m just frustrated. | 抱歉 我只是很泄气 |
[12:36] | Tony has been out of sorts for so long and there’s nothing I can do to help. | 东尼得恐慌症已经这么久了 我却帮不上忙 |
[12:41] | I think coming to therapy with him has stirred feelings in you… | 你跟他一起参加疗程 对你也有影响 |
[12:47] | …that you would like to address. | 让你也想谈谈自己的感觉 |
[12:49] | Oh, please. I’m just emotional today. | 拜托 我只是今天情绪不稳 |
[12:53] | I would like to help you, but as you pointed out, your husband’s my patient. | 我愿意帮忙 但是就像你说的 你老公是我的病人 |
[12:59] | I am not the one who needs mental help. I just needed to vent. | 我不需要心理治疗 我只是需要发泄情绪 |
[13:06] | In case you change your mind… | 如果你改变心意 |
[13:09] | …here’s the number of a colleague in Livingston. | 这是我在李文斯顿的 一个同事的电话 |
[13:22] | He was a teacher of mine. | 他是我的老师 |
[13:25] | That really won’t be necessary, but thank you anyway. | 我不需要 不过还是谢谢你 |
[13:31] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[13:46] | – You took these yourself? – That’s a village I lived in. | -这些照片是你自己照的吗? -这是我以前住过的一个村落 |
[13:50] | You could send them in to National Geographic. | 你可以把这些照片寄给 《国家地理杂志》 |
[13:54] | So I got back your complete surgical pathology and op reports. | 我拿到你完整的手术病理报告 |
[13:59] | – I feel 100%. – That’s good. | -我觉得自己完全康复了 -很好 |
[14:02] | It’s possible though that there may be some malignant cells we didn’t get. | 不过可能有些恶性细胞没被取出 |
[14:10] | When we operate… | 开刀的时候 |
[14:11] | …we have to decide how much healthy tissue to cut around the tumor. | 我们得决定该切除多少肿瘤旁边的 健康组织 |
[14:18] | The margins weren’t wide enough. We took a small sampling of the tumor. | 但是切除的不够 根据肿瘤样本测试的报告 |
[14:24] | When we got back the complete results, it showed nodal involvement. | 显示出还有一些组织 |
[14:29] | Don’t blame yourself, doc. What do we do next? | 不要责怪自己 医生 那接下来该怎么办? |
[14:33] | – It’s called amended surgery. – Oh, Jesus. Cut me again? | -要做修复手术 -天啊 又要把我切开来? |
[14:39] | – Mrs. Brody is here. – Don’t let me keep you. | -布鲁迪女士到了 -不要耽搁你的时间 |
[14:42] | I am kind of backed up. | 我是有点迟到了 |
[14:44] | Let’s schedule you for Tuesday at 6. We can admit and prep you Monday. | 我们就预约礼拜二六点 礼拜一晚上入院准备 |
[14:50] | – Any questions? – When can he eat regular food again? | -有什么疑问吗? -他什么时候可以恢复正常进食? |
[14:53] | I’d guess two weeks. | 两个礼拜后吧 |
[14:56] | Let’s fill out the consent forms. One less thing you have to deal with. | 先把同意书填好 少一项麻烦事 |
[15:01] | – Take all the time you need. – You say sign, I sign. | -慢慢来 -不用 你说签我就签 |
[15:05] | Tell me to crap on the Queen Mary… | 如果你叫我在《玛利皇后号》上拉屎 |
[15:08] | …an hour later, they’re hosing it down. I owe you everything. | 一个小时后就看得到他们在洗船了 我欠你一辈子 |
[15:13] | How do I know what nodal involvement is? | 我哪知道组织扩散是什么? |
[15:15] | Didn’t you listen? A whole issue of U. S. News on seniors and health. | 你没在听吗?《美国新闻》杂志 整本都在讨论老年人健康 |
[15:20] | “Take somebody to the doctor’s,” it said. Somebody to ask questions. | “去看医生时要有人陪” 一个能帮你问问题的人 |
[15:25] | You ask one dumb fucking question about my diet. | 结果你问了个白痴的进食问题 |
[15:50] | – Angie? – Carmela, hi. | -安琪? -卡蜜拉 嗨 |
[15:55] | – What a surprise. – I didn’t know you shopped over here. | -真是惊喜 -我不知道你会在这买东西 |
[15:59] | They’re running a special on lams. Every penny counts. | 今天羊肉打折 能省则省啊 |
[16:04] | How are you doing, Angie, with Pussy gone? | 大普西离开后你还好吗 安琪? |
[16:07] | I tell you, shopping for one is no picnic. | 一个人买菜简单多了 |
[16:11] | Why don’t you come for dinner? It’s just me and Tony. | 你要不要来吃晚餐? 家里只有我跟东尼 |
[16:16] | Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky and Tony won’t show. | 搞不好东尼不会回家呢 |
[16:23] | – That’s Cocoa’s worst time of the day. – That dog is not a substitute. | -科卡这时候最难过 我不能丢下他 -狗不能取代人的 |
[16:29] | That French poodle is all I got left of Sal. | 那只法国狮子狗是萨尔 留下唯一的东西 |
[16:32] | He disappears one day and I get a sick dog. | 他突然失踪 留给我一只生病的狗 |
[16:35] | The vet says to put her down, but I want another operation. | 兽医说我应该给他安乐死 但我决定要再帮他动手术 |
[16:40] | With Sal, there was nothing too good for that dog. | 萨尔对那只狗最好了 |
[16:43] | But where am I gonna come up with $ 1200? | 我要去哪生出一千两百块? |
[16:47] | Tony helps out and I am so grateful. It covers the basics. | 东尼帮了很大的忙 让我基本生活无缺 |
[16:51] | But anything extra, there’s no way. | 但是我没办法负担多余的花费 |
[16:55] | Angie, I’m sorry. That must be so tough. | 安琪 真遗憾 你一定很辛苦 |
[17:06] | Anybody around here love the word “Jimmy Choo shoes”? | 有人喜欢周仰杰设计的鞋吗? |
[17:11] | No way. | 骗人 |
[17:18] | Oh, my gosh, they’re gorgeous! | 喔 天啊 好美! |
[17:21] | Or would the lady prefer something in gold? | 还是女士想要金色的? |
[17:27] | Say a nice, I don’t know, whatever the fuck that is. | 我不知道这叫什么鞋 |
[17:37] | They’re all yours. They’re from next season. You can’t even buy them yet. | 全部都是你的 而且是下一季的 外面是买不到的 |
[17:47] | – What size are these? – Ten. | -这是几号鞋? -十号 |
[17:49] | Ten? That’s Sasquatch size. I’m a 81/2. | 十号?大脚兽才穿十号鞋 我穿八号半 |
[17:54] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. Where’d I get 10 from? | 干!干!干! 我怎么会记得是十号? |
[17:57] | Yeah, where? | 是啊 怎么会这样? |
[18:01] | So now what happens? I gotta give them all back? | 那现在该怎么办? 得还回去吗? |
[18:06] | Temporarily. I’ll get you 81/2s tomorrow. | 暂时先拿回去 我明天就拿八号半的回来 |
[18:10] | – All of them? You swear? – More even. | -全部?你发誓? -拿更多回来 |
[18:18] | Since you been, you know, “in,” I just can’t believe the stuff we get. | 自从你正式加入以后 我不敢相信我们得到的东西 |
[18:24] | It’s so great. | 真的很棒 |
[18:26] | Except for that Paulie. Fuck him and the Coupe De Ville he rode in on. | 除了保利跟他开的那台凯迪拉克之外 |
[18:31] | He’s saying you’re holding back again? | 他又说你不够好了? |
[18:34] | Like I’m gonna give that prick a full share? Come here. | 好像我得把全部东西 都给他一样 过来 |
[18:42] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[18:45] | – I love you, baby. – Oh, you fucking better. | -我爱你 宝贝 -最好是这样 |
[18:49] | – You better. – I do. | -最好是这样 -我爱你 |
[19:02] | You could’ve called. Now everything’s cold. | 你应该打电话回来的 现在菜都冷了 |
[19:06] | That’s why they invented microwaves. For inconsiderate husbands. | 所以才会有微波炉这种东西 就是为了不体贴的先生发明的 |
[19:12] | Since we’re alone, it’d be nice to have dinner together. | 既然只有我们两个在家 应该一起吃个晚餐 |
[19:17] | Don’t bust my chops. I got a lot on my mind. | 不要找我麻烦 我已经有很多事要烦了 |
[19:27] | This is fucking delicious. Really. Is this the pecorino? | 这超好吃的 真的 这是羊乳酪吗? |
[19:32] | Right. | 对 |
[19:33] | The hell with heating it up, it’s good like this. | 不用热了 这样就很好吃 |
[19:39] | I’m glad something brings you joy. | 我很高兴你能这么开心 |
[19:44] | You’re amazing, your cooking. | 你真会做菜 |
[19:47] | I’m having lunch with our daughter’s dean. You won’t be joining me? | 我要跟女儿的教务长主任吃饭 你要去吗? |
[19:52] | All he wants is our money. We already shell out 40 grand a year. | 他只想要我们的钱 我已经一年送了4万美金了 |
[19:56] | It’s well spent. She’s really learning. If she passes us by… | 这钱花的很值得啊 她真的受益良多 如果她能超越我们 |
[20:01] | lf? She did that when she was 14. | 如果?她14岁就比我们优秀了 |
[20:04] | Isn’t that what you want for your kids? | 这不是你希望的吗? |
[20:07] | No. I want them to be backwards and ignorant. | 不 我希望他们退步、没知识 |
[20:12] | And I’m gonna make sure of that by not going to lunch with some asshole. | 所以我决定不去跟 贬低我的混蛋吃午餐 |
[20:17] | Fine, Tony. Don’t go. | 好 东尼 你不要去 |
[20:23] | Guess who I ran into at the supermarket today? | 你猜我今天在超市碰到谁? |
[20:27] | Angie Bonpensiero. | 安琪波贝瑟罗 |
[20:32] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:35] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗? |
[20:37] | Her dog is sick. | 她的狗生病了 |
[20:39] | What, that fluffy French Cocoa piece of shit? What’s wrong with him? | 什么?那只法国狮子狗? 他怎么了? |
[20:45] | Her. Osteoporosis. Angie needs money for an operation. | 是母的 得了骨骼疏松症 安琪需要钱帮他动手术 |
[20:51] | Take it up with Pussy. | 去找大普西啊 |
[20:53] | If you can find the fuck, wherever the Feds put him. | 去把他给找出来 不管联邦调查局把他藏在哪 |
[20:57] | I’d look in Arizona. Stake out all the T.G.I. Friday’s. He loves their wings. | 我觉得他在亚利桑那州的星期五餐厅 他超爱吃他们的鸡翅 |
[21:03] | He left Angie holding the bag. And those FBI “family values” cocksuckers. | 他让安琪承担一切后果 都是那些调查局的混蛋 |
[21:09] | – They let him go without his wife. – Into the program? | -他们让他抛下自己的老婆 -你是说他加入证人保护计划? |
[21:13] | That’s right. He ratted us out. Me and you. That’s where he is. | 对 他出卖我们 我跟你 |
[21:18] | I don’t want to hear about him or his cunt wife. | 所以我不想听到他 或他那贱老婆的消息 |
[21:22] | His what wife? | 他的什么老婆? |
[21:28] | Okay, who was your oldest? | 跟你上床的人 最老的是几岁? |
[21:31] | Easy. Chuckie Periccio’s mother. | 简单 查克帕瑞西欧的妈 |
[21:34] | – You had sex with Beverly Periccio? – Yeah. A whole summer’s worth. | -你跟比佛莉帕瑞西欧上床? -对 一整个夏天 |
[21:43] | Okay, my turn. Who was your most famous? | 好 换我了 跟你上床最有名的人是谁? |
[21:48] | And Bobby DiTillio doesn’t count. He’s only famous in New Jersey. | 巴比迪提里欧不算 他只在纽泽西有名 |
[21:53] | You know Penn and Teller, the magicians? | 你知道潘跟泰勒吗? 那两个魔术师 |
[21:57] | You fucked them? | 你跟他们上床? |
[21:59] | Penn. And I didn’t fuck him, I gave him head. | 只有跟潘 而且我们没做爱 是我帮他口交 |
[22:02] | – Which one is he? – The big one. | -哪一个是他? -壮的那一个 |
[22:05] | They were playing AC and they’re funny. | 那时候他们在玩同志游戏 那两个人真有趣 |
[22:08] | He followed me into the ladies’ room… | 然后他跟着我去厕所 |
[22:11] | You lowlife cunt whore! Get out of my sight! | 你这个贱货!滚开! |
[22:14] | – You fucking shitbag motherfucker! – In the fucking bathroom? | -这个该死的混蛋! -在厕所吗? |
[22:28] | – Who is it? – The FBI. Come on, dickhead, open up. | -谁? -联邦调查局 开门 |
[22:36] | Paulie, it’s 2 in the morning. | 保利 现在是凌晨两点 |
[22:38] | – It’s an outrage. Adriana, you there? – Yeah? | -我知道 艾德莲娜在吗? -怎样? |
[22:45] | Sorry for the intrusion. Put something on and come out. | 抱歉打扰了 快穿上衣服出来 |
[22:49] | You can’t fucking do this! | 你不能这样! |
[22:51] | I can’t? You must have not read up on the latest rules. | 我不能?你一定是没把规定念熟 |
[22:55] | And put that piece away. | 把枪收起来 |
[22:58] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[23:01] | The Berezovsky brothers jacked a shipment from Milan off pier 87. | 伯瑞斯兄弟在87码头 劫了米兰来的一批货 |
[23:06] | Nice goods. My broad wears a size 10. | 好货 我的马子穿十号鞋 |
[23:09] | Patsy, pack up some of these shoes. You don’t mind if I take my taste now? | 佩特 把鞋子拿走 你不介意吧? |
[23:15] | He’s not taking those. | 他不能把鞋子拿走啊 |
[23:18] | Make yourselves comfortable. We’ll just have a look around. | 别紧张 我们得四处看看 |
[23:24] | – I’ll still get more shoes, right? – Don’t know. I have to pay for them. | -我还会拿到鞋 对吧? -不知道 我得付钱呢 |
[23:36] | – This really sucks, Christopher! – You see the shit I go through? | -真烂 克里斯多佛! -你知道我受的窝囊气了吧? |
[23:50] | – Motherfucker. – What? | -干! -怎样? |
[23:54] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:50] | Leave it on. It’s nice. | 别关 很好听 |
[25:20] | Meadow? | 梅朵? |
[25:23] | – Didn’t you hear me knocking? – I thought it was Vanessa. | -你没听到我在敲门吗? -我以为是凡妮莎 |
[25:37] | You don’t answer the door when friends knock? | 朋友敲门你都不开的吗? |
[25:39] | They keep you from studying. My first class isn’t until 2. | 她们会吵得我不能念书 我下午两点才有课 |
[25:44] | I brought your laundry. I made ziti with the sweet sausage. | 我把你的衣服带来了 还有义式香肠面 |
[25:48] | Oh, I’m so starved. | 我饿扁了 |
[25:52] | It reeks of cigarettes in here. Are you smoking? | 这里有烟味 你抽烟吗? |
[25:56] | Caitlin. | 是凯特琳 |
[26:01] | I hope you’re taking advantage of offers here. A boy handed this to me. | 我希望你能在这好好学习 我从一个男生手上拿到这个 |
[26:06] | “A seminar on the CIA and the cultural cold war.” | “中央情报局与文化冷战研讨会” |
[26:15] | Oh, this looks interesting. | 喔 看起来很有趣 |
[26:19] | It’s basic, we’re way past that. | 这是基本的 我们早就学过了 |
[26:22] | I’m reading Barbara Kingsolver. | 我现在在读巴巴拉金索尔瓦 |
[26:25] | I so wish I had time for fiction. | 真希望有时间可以念小说 |
[26:29] | So how is the drama queen doing anyway? | 最近那个夸张天后还好吗? |
[26:34] | – Fine. Can we not talk about this? – lf you want me to leave, I will. | -还好 可不可以不要谈她? -如果你要我离开 没关系 |
[26:39] | I have an hour before my lunch with Dean Ross. | 离我跟罗斯教务主任的午餐时间 还有一个小时 |
[26:42] | – Lunch with the dean? – Can we not talk about this? | -跟教务主任午餐? -可以不要谈这个吗? |
[26:46] | – Mom! – His secretary called and invited me. | -妈! -他的秘书打电话来邀请我 |
[26:51] | – Come on, what about? – Money, I’m sure. | -为什么? -应该是因为钱吧 |
[26:55] | – They probably want a donation. – How corrupt. | -大概想要我们捐钱 -真是腐败 |
[26:59] | I wanted to make sure you’re recovered from the Noah thing. | 我希望你已经从诺亚的事情走出来了 |
[27:04] | I’m worried it’ll affect your grades. | 我担心那件事会影响你的成绩 |
[27:06] | You call losing a wonderful man because of Dad, a “thing”? | 因为爸失去一个好男人 只是一件”事情”? |
[27:10] | Is that what happened? | 是因为你爸的关系吗? |
[27:12] | You kept seeing him long after that business with your father. | 你爸反对之后 你还是继续跟他交往啊 |
[27:17] | Don’t drag me into whatever bullshit accommodational pretense you’ve got. | 你不要跟爸联合起来装模作样对付我 |
[27:22] | Was that last night’s reading assignment? | 这是你昨晚念到的吗? |
[27:28] | All right. | 好 |
[27:31] | Let’s hear it. What’s your big theory about me and Daddy? | 说吧 你到底对我跟你爸 做何感想? |
[27:35] | No way. I’m not touching that. | 不 我才不说 |
[28:04] | Fucking bitch! | 贱货! |
[28:10] | Uncle Jun, what the hell are you doing? | 伯伯 你来干嘛? |
[28:13] | Those marshals see you coming in here? | 联邦调查局的人有看到你过来吗? |
[28:16] | Because I need being remanded to a jail hospital like I need crabs. | 因为我需要被送回监狱的医院 |
[28:23] | There’s no car out there. And I came up through the cellar like always. | 外面没有车子 我是从地下室上来的 |
[28:28] | Where’s Bacala? He’s supposed to help. | 巴卡拉呢? 他应该要帮忙的 |
[28:31] | I sent him to the drugstore for more Pepto. | 我叫他去药房买药 |
[28:38] | You’re getting better. That’s the important thing. You look better. | 你比之前好多了 这很重要 你看起来气色很好 |
[28:43] | If you’re gonna lie, tell me there’s a broad in the car. | 如果你要说谎 还不如跟我说 车里有辣妹 |
[28:47] | You want that, it’s a phone call away. | 如果那是你要的 只要打一通电话就可以啦 |
[28:53] | – Still want this? – I gotta get nutrition somehow. | -还要吗? -我总是得吸收营养 |
[28:56] | Kennedy says eat only what I can sip through a straw. | 甘乃迪叫我只吃能用吸管吸的食物 |
[29:08] | What’s going on with you and Ralphie Cifaretto? | 你跟瑞夫西法雷多之间怎么搞的? |
[29:12] | You don’t got enough on your plate? Worry about your own problems. | 管那么多?你担心自己的问题吧 |
[29:20] | When can you eat real food? | 你什么时候才能吃真正的食物? |
[29:22] | Who knows? Kennedy’s putting me under the knife again. | 谁知道?甘乃迪又要帮我开刀了 |
[29:26] | Back up. More surgery? Shouldn’t you get a second opinion? | 又要开刀? 你应该多些医疗谘询吧? |
[29:31] | Chemo? Forget it. | 去做化疗?不可能 |
[29:33] | With Kennedy, it’s cut, zip, over and out. He has the hands of an angel. | 给甘乃迪开刀一点都不用拖 他的技术非常的高超 |
[29:39] | Don’t forget his name. | 不要忘了他的名字 |
[29:40] | I have to be impressed because his name’s John Kennedy? | 因为他的名字是约翰甘乃迪 我就得记得他是谁? |
[29:44] | All the micks named their kids that after the guy got killed. | 真是的 甘乃迪被暗杀以后 一堆人模仿他的名字 |
[29:48] | I loved that man. He was older than me and now look. | 我喜欢他 他那时候 年纪比我大 结果看看现在 |
[29:55] | How many White Castles did you have? | 去那么久 你吃了几个汉堡? |
[29:57] | – I didn’t, I swear. – I can smell them! | -我没吃 我发誓 -我闻道味道了! |
[30:02] | Let me call Cusamano. He knows doctors. | 我去打电话给库沙马诺 他认识很多医生 |
[30:06] | He sent Silvio’s mother to one. It can’t hurt. | 他之前有帮席尔的妈妈介绍医生 |
[30:10] | People come from the city see Kennedy. | 这里的人都是去找甘乃迪看病的 |
[30:12] | Then we won’t be fighting traffic. | 那我们就不用跟别人凑热闹啦 |
[30:15] | Come on, Uncle Jun, you know I’m right. | 拜托 伯伯 你知道我是对的 |
[30:20] | All right, you set it up. You come with me. | 好吧 你去安排 但是你也得跟我去 |
[30:25] | To listen and ask questions. | 去听医生怎么说 顺便问问题 |
[30:29] | Good, good. I’ll let you know, all right? All right. | 好 我会再跟你说 好吗? |
[30:44] | He thinks I need a second opinion. | 他觉得我应该听听别的医疗谘询 |
[30:47] | He doesn’t like that I’m going back under the knife. | 他不希望我动手术 |
[30:50] | – Maybe there’s something to that. – Another expert. Think on this. | -搞不好他有别的考量 -你成了专家啦 想一下吧 |
[30:56] | Anthony is a cunt-hair away from owning all of Northern Jersey. I’m that hair. | 东尼只差一步就能掌控整个纽泽西 我就是那讨厌的绊脚石 |
[31:02] | Maybe he has something else on his mind besides my speedy recovery. | 搞不好他不乐见我完全康复 他可能另有心机 |
[31:07] | Junior, all this cynicism, this can’t be good for you. | 小索 不要这样疑神疑鬼 |
[31:21] | – You speak Italian. – Second generation. | -你会说义大利文啊 -我是第二代义裔美国人 |
[31:24] | – Really? Ross? – Rosetti. | -真的吗?罗斯? -是罗斯提 |
[31:27] | A thousand years of a proud name undone at Ellis Island. | 这个名字在艾利斯岛流传了千年 |
[31:31] | A paesan. | 那我们算是同乡呢 |
[31:32] | – Not far from you. New Brunswick. – No, get out! | -我家住的很近 就在新伯伦瑞克 -不会吧! |
[31:35] | My success, I credit to the Jersey public schools. | 我的成功都归功于 纽泽西的公立学校教育 |
[31:39] | – Where did you go to college? – Rutgers. | -你大学念哪个学校? -罗格斯大学 |
[31:42] | – I went to Montclair State. – Good school. Your major? | -我念蒙克莱尔州立大学 -好学校 你主修什么? |
[31:46] | Business administration. | 企管 |
[31:48] | To Meadow Soprano, a valuable addition to Columbia. | 敬梅朵索波诺 是哥伦比亚大学的荣耀 |
[31:53] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的? -当然 |
[31:56] | I’ve talked to her professors. | 我跟她教授谈过 |
[31:59] | They say she does all her work and makes insightful contributions. | 他们说她的学业表现很好 对学校有很大的贡献 |
[32:04] | I am glad to hear you say that. I was worried about her adjusting. | 很高兴听到这一点 我原本还担心她无法适应新环境 |
[32:09] | Let’s not tell her. We don’t want her overconfident. | 别告诉她吧 免得让她过度自信 |
[32:13] | – She sleeps an awful lot. – They all do. | -她超爱睡觉的 -学生都这样 |
[32:42] | Tony, what the hell? | 东尼 你干什么? |
[32:45] | You know, driving over here, I was thinking about how to handle this. | 开车来这里的路上 我一直在想该怎么处理这件事 |
[32:51] | Been working on my anger lately, so I figure it’s good if I quietly say… | 最近我努力处理自己的情绪 所以我想心平气和的讲比较好 |
[32:58] | …any kind of problem you got, you come directly to me. | 有任何问题 直接找我 |
[33:03] | Please. Leave Carmela the fuck out of it. | 不要把卡蜜拉牵扯进来 |
[33:07] | – Of course. – Then I saw the Cadillac. | -好 -我看到你开凯迪拉克 |
[33:10] | The money I give you, you’re driving a Cadillac and you want more? | 你把我给你的钱拿去买凯迪拉克 现在还想来要更多钱? |
[33:15] | Shot the whole plan. | 不要再耍心机 |
[33:26] | So remember this: | 给我记住 |
[33:28] | You see my wife, you talk about oven cleaner. Anything else, come to me. | 如果看到我老婆 跟她闲话家常就好 其他的事情直接找我谈 |
[33:34] | But think twice before you do. | 不过找我之前也先想清楚 |
[33:36] | Think about your fat-fuck husband and what he did to you. Him, not me. | 想想看你那个混蛋老公 想想他是怎么对你的 而不是我 |
[33:45] | Cocoa, please. Cocoa, down! | 科卡 拜托 坐下! |
[33:48] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[33:50] | I’m sorry, Tony. Just push her away. | 抱歉 东尼 把她赶走就好 |
[33:53] | She’s all right. Good girl, good girl. | 没关系 乖狗狗、乖狗狗 |
[33:59] | – She don’t look sick. – It comes and goes. | -她看起来不像生病的样子 -她时好时坏 |
[34:07] | Your kids don’t feel boxed in by the city? | 你的孩子不觉得待在城市很闷吗? |
[34:10] | We’re out all the time. Felicia has us all into kayaking. | 我们常出去玩 菲利莎会带我们去划船 |
[34:14] | – You do it together? – Yeah. | -一起划? -对 |
[34:16] | The kids love it. They’re better at it than I am. | 孩子们都很喜欢 他们比我还厉害呢 |
[34:21] | – More wine? – Why not? | -还要酒吗? -好啊 |
[34:23] | Remember I said I spend half my time with student affairs? | 记得我说过我一半的时间都花在 学生事务上吗? |
[34:27] | – This is how I spend the other half. – At lunch? | -另一半的时间就花在这上头 -吃午餐? |
[34:31] | Development. | 开发业务 |
[34:33] | Fancy word for fundraising. | 就是募款 |
[34:37] | New student center. We break ground in the fall. | 为了新的学生中心 这个秋季要开始动工 |
[34:40] | – See the marble wall by the entrance? – Yes. | -你有看到大门旁的大理石墙吗? -有 |
[34:44] | – That’s where the donor names will go. – Everybody who donates? | -捐款者的名字就会被放在上面 -所有的捐款者? |
[34:49] | The wall is reserved for those whose commitment begins at $50,000. | -捐款超过五万美金的人才有 -五万美金? |
[34:54] | It’s what we felt you’d be comfortable with. | 我们想这个数目对你们来说 应该没问题 |
[34:57] | Based on your generosity to the Verbum Dei School. | 以你们对佛本第高中 捐款的慷慨程度看来 |
[35:01] | You know what we gave to Verbum Dei? | 你知道我们捐给佛本第多少钱? |
[35:03] | I’m half-embarrassed to say it, but it’s my job. | 真的很不好意思 但是这是我的工作之一 |
[35:07] | All the information, including tax benefits, is in here. | 所有的资料 包括减税多少 全部都在这里了 |
[35:14] | I will have to talk to my husband. | 我得跟我老公商量一下 |
[35:16] | Fifty grand? You gotta be kidding me. | 五万美金?开什么玩笑! |
[35:20] | He talked a lot about Meadow having the best possible experience. | 他称赞梅朵在学校表现优异 |
[35:24] | – Those Jews are holding her hostage. – He’s Italian. | -那些犹太佬用她来威胁我们啊 -他是义大利人 |
[35:28] | Jews with better food. | 只不过是懂得吃的犹太佬 |
[35:30] | They know from Verbum we’re big givers. | 他们查了佛本第的资料 知道我们捐了很多钱 |
[35:33] | We gave 5 grand a year. That’s a long way from 50. | 我们一年只捐了五千美金 离五万美金差太多了 |
[35:36] | This is college, Tony. Five thousand is a slap in the face. | 这是大学 东尼 而且在纽约 五千美金根本就是个笑话 |
[35:41] | Well, let them say no. | 那就让他们拒绝我吧 |
[35:51] | Here. | 拿去 |
[35:55] | It’s around 5 grand. | 大概有五千美金 |
[35:57] | Run it through your household account. And that’s it. Not a penny more. | 存到个人帐户去 就这样了 一毛都没有了 |
[36:09] | 5-FU with cisplatin and doxorubicin. This is what I would recommend. | 我推荐使用5FU药物 配合化学治疗剂 |
[36:14] | Are you getting this? | 你听的懂吗? |
[36:19] | Sort of. So the chemotherapy would be instead of the surgery? | 大概 所以要用化疗取代手术? |
[36:24] | I can’t guarantee it. We’ll evaluate the results. | 不能保证 我们要先评估一下结果 |
[36:28] | I could end up having the chemo, puking my guts out… | 我可能在做了化疗以后 每天吐个半死 |
[36:31] | …having the six hairs I have left fall out and still be cut. | 仅存的六根头发也掉光光后 结果还是得动手术? |
[36:36] | It’s possible. | 的确有这种可能 |
[36:37] | With Kennedy, you don’t get these maybes. | 如果找甘乃迪治疗 就不需要受这种折磨 |
[36:40] | – But you gotta have surgery. – Kennedy’s a great surgeon. | -不过还是得动手术 -甘乃迪是个优秀的外科医生 |
[36:44] | Can’t you people agree? | 你们可以取得共识吗? |
[36:46] | – Sure. Convene a tumor board. – What’s that? | -当然可以 我们会召开肿瘤会议 -什么? |
[36:49] | A meeting of the chief of oncology, pathologists and specialists… | 肿瘤医生、病理学家跟专家 |
[36:54] | …who work together to reach a consensus. | 讨论病情达成共识的会议 |
[36:57] | – Then you hear what they have to say. – Your uncle will not be present. | -所以你就听听他们的意见吧 -你的伯伯不会出席会议 |
[37:02] | They’ll pass their decision to you. What you do is still your decision. | 他们会把决定告诉你 最后的决定权还是在你 |
[37:07] | – And Kennedy will be there? – No surgeon would miss it. | -甘乃迪会参加吗? -外科医生一定会参加 |
[37:12] | Not much to him, if you ask me. | 我不太相信他 |
[37:15] | Oh, you mean he’s not Kennedy? | 喔 因为他不是甘乃迪? |
[37:18] | You make life and death decisions because of a man’s name? | 你因为一个人的名字 做出关乎生死的决定? |
[37:23] | It’s only Sloan-fucking-Kettering, best cancer hospital in the world. | 这里也不过是史隆凯特琳医院 全世界最棒的癌症治疗中心 |
[37:28] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[37:36] | Let me ask you something about this JFK worship of yours. | 你对甘乃迪总统有莫名崇拜 |
[37:40] | What about Hoffa and the Teamsters? | 那美国工人兄弟会会长吉米霍法呢? |
[37:44] | That was the brother. | 他算是兄弟 |
[37:56] | Dr. Krakower? | 库可沃医生? |
[37:57] | Hi. Thanks for calling me back. I was referred by a Dr. Melfi. | 嗨 谢谢你回电 麦菲尔医生建议我打给你 |
[38:03] | Yes, I would. Anytime that’s good for you. | 好 你方便的时间 |
[38:07] | That’s great. That’s fine. Grove Avenue, right. I gotta go. Bye. | 太好了 好 林荫大道 我得挂了 再见 |
[38:15] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[38:17] | The paving guy. I’m thinking of having the driveway redone. | 铺路工人 我想要重新铺车道 |
[38:21] | – You smoking? – What is this, the third degree? | -你抽烟? -怎样?这样犯法吗? |
[38:25] | – This says “with pulp.” – You like it with pulp. | -这上面写”含果粒” -你喜欢有果粒的啊 |
[38:28] | Not this much. I like the one that says “some pulp.” | 我不要这么多啊 我喜欢的是”含部分果粒”的那种 |
[38:35] | – What the fuck was that for? – I’ll write you up a list. | -你干嘛啊? -我会写下来 |
[38:45] | Hi. Oh, honey, I missed you so much! | 嗨 我好想念你! |
[38:53] | This is the longest we have ever been away from each other. | 我们从来没分开这么久过 |
[38:57] | – Did you miss me? – Sure. | -想我吗? -想啊 |
[39:00] | Did somebody drop this? | 是谁把电话丢到地上? |
[39:04] | Well? How was it? | 玩的还开心吗? |
[39:07] | Good. They had PlayStation 2 in the hotel room. | 还不错 旅馆里面有电动玩具 |
[39:11] | And? | 然后呢? |
[39:15] | That was the total of your trip to the nation’s capital? | 这就是你去首府唯一的感想? |
[39:19] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry. The orange juice is fine. Whatever kind is fine. | 抱歉 柳橙汁很好 随便什么饮料都好 |
[39:33] | – Fuck the orange juice. – I give up. What then? | -去他妈的柳橙汁 -到底是怎么样? |
[39:38] | The money you give to Angie and other widows you’ve got on your payroll… | 你给安琪的钱 还有其他寡妇的花费 |
[39:45] | It’s a business expense! | 那是工作上的花费! |
[39:46] | But there’s not enough to make sure your daughter is protected? | 搞得你没钱捐给自己女儿的学校 以确保她在学校的安全? |
[39:50] | I won’t pay. I know too much about extortion. | 我才不给那个钱 这根本就是敲诈 |
[39:58] | Big deal, he pats you down. | 这没什么大不了嘛 不严重 |
[40:00] | I could do that standing on my head. It’s everything else. | 不是因为这样 还有很多 |
[40:05] | He came to my apartment and embarrassed me in front of Adriana. | 他跑来我家 在艾德莲娜面前侮辱我 |
[40:09] | I heard he strip-searched you. | 我听说他叫你脱光光检查 |
[40:12] | I’m not kidding. He’s a sick fuck. He was sniffing her panties. | 他真的很变态 他还闻了她的内裤 |
[40:18] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么? -你听到啦 |
[40:24] | I don’t deny that Paulie can be a little quirky. He always has. | 我不否认保利是有点怪 他一向如此 |
[40:31] | You’re moving up fast. Why do you think that is? | 你现在爬的这么快 你觉得是什么原因呢? |
[40:34] | – Because I’m your nephew? – So be a big boy and suck it up. | -因为我是你的侄子? -所以忍着点吧 |
[40:44] | The patient: Soprano, Corrado. Male, caucasian, 72 years old. | 病人:克拉多索波诺 男性 白人 72岁 |
[40:49] | Presented with severe weight loss and early satiety. | 目前体重严重下降 食欲不振 |
[40:53] | He was scoped and a mass in the curvature of his stomach was detected. | 他的胃里有肿瘤 |
[40:58] | A CT scan revealed no evidence of metastasis. Kennedy was referred. | 电脑断层扫描未发现任何转移 |
[41:03] | He recommended gastric resection for cure. | 甘乃迪医师建议做胃部切除术 |
[41:05] | There were no surprises. I thought we had it. | 一切本来进行的很顺利 我以为手术很成功 |
[41:08] | I was told we had clean margins. | 其他医生告诉我癌细胞完全清除了 |
[41:11] | Often, too little healthy tissue is taken around the site… | 因为切除太少的健康组织 |
[41:15] | …which leaves the possibility for a false negative. | 所以有可能误判 |
[41:19] | You want the whole stomach? | 你想切除整个胃吗? |
[41:21] | If there’s a problem, we’ll take it to the board. What do we do? | 有什么问题 我们会跟理事会讨论 现在该怎么做? |
[41:26] | He’s high-risk. His pressure fell below 60 for eight minutes. | 这对他来说太冒险了 他的血压八分钟就会降到60以下 |
[41:31] | Incision’s fresh. I can do it in half the time. | 他的伤口切口还很新 我只需要一半时间就可以完成 |
[41:33] | – lf we don’t do surgery, we do 5-FU. – Which works how well? | -如果不动手术 就做化疗 -效果呢? |
[41:38] | – Not very. – Which is why we decided to go in. | -不会有太大帮助 -所以我们才决定要动手术 |
[41:43] | – What do I tell Mehta? – Mehta? Sloan-Kettering Mehta? | -我要跟梅塔说什么? -梅塔?史隆凯特琳医院的梅塔? |
[41:48] | Your patient sought a second opinion. | 你的病人谘询了那里的意见 |
[41:51] | Forget it then. I don’t need that shit looking over my shoulder. | 那就算了 我才不需要他的意见 |
[41:57] | I’ll tell him. Yes, I’ll have him there. Thanks. | 我会跟他说的 好 我会叫他过去 谢谢 |
[42:05] | Don’t sugarcoat it! | 不要骗我! |
[42:08] | If you concentrate on your breathing, it’ll be easier. | 专心呼吸会好一点 |
[42:12] | The girl said she’d page Dr. Kennedy. Where is he? | 护士说她有呼叫甘乃迪医生 他人呢? |
[42:16] | Twenty minutes and I’ll be back. | 我20分钟后就回来 |
[42:27] | – You go too easy on him. – Probably. | -你对他太好了 -大概吧 |
[42:31] | Hey, if my nephew Cubby wasn’t dead, I’d have a soft spot for him. | 如果我的侄子还没死 我也会这样对他 |
[42:38] | Did you sniff that girl’s panties? | 你闻了那个女生的内裤? |
[42:41] | He told you that? Fucking baby! | 他说的?干! |
[42:45] | – You got to apologize. – I’m not apologizing to him. | -去道歉 -我才不道歉呢 |
[42:50] | You were out of line. He’s gonna marry the girl. | 你太过分了 他可是要跟她结婚的 |
[42:53] | As of the wedding day, anything that touches her pussy is off-limits. | 所以婚后碰到她那里的东西 才是不行的 |
[43:05] | Think it’s all up? | 吐完了吗? |
[43:10] | Soon enough there’ll be more where that came from. | 很快又会再来了 |
[43:16] | Sounds like you were going at it in there. | 听起来你真是吐得很严重 |
[43:19] | My pain a source of entertainment? | 我的痛苦让你这么开心吗? |
[43:22] | You see me laughing? Brought you a milk shake from 31 Flavors. | 你有看我笑吗?我带了奶昔给你 |
[43:28] | It’s your fault. I’ve been throwing up all day since I started the chemo. | 这都是你的错 化疗之后 我整天都在吐 |
[43:34] | Oh, right. I gave you cancer. | 对 你的癌症是被我传染的 |
[43:38] | You don’t know what this is like, Anthony. I can’t do it. | 你不知道这有多痛苦 东尼 我受不了了 |
[43:43] | – Kennedy was right. – What’s he gotta say? | -甘乃迪是对的 -他会说什么? |
[43:47] | I can’t get him. They won’t put me through. | 我找不到他 他们不让我跟他连络 |
[43:50] | Why not? | -为什么? -我留言给他 |
[43:53] | I leave messages at the hospital and office. I sent him a box of cigars. | 打到医院跟办公室 我送了他一盒雪茄 |
[43:57] | I couldn’t get past reception. | 每次都是总机接电话 |
[43:59] | – He didn’t call? – Do they even tell him? | -他没回电? -搞不好他们根本就没告诉他 |
[44:02] | The machine says for an emergency, press 6. | 答录机说有急事请按6 |
[44:05] | I press 6. Still no callback 24 hours later. He must be busy. | 结果我按了6 一天后他还是没回电 他一定很忙 |
[44:12] | Yeah, that must be it. | 一定是这样 |
[44:17] | You got his number? | 你有他的电话吗? |
[44:24] | Three more weeks. Three more fucking weeks. | 还有三个礼拜 |
[44:35] | Answering machine. | 答录机 |
[44:37] | What are you gonna do? These doctors, it’s not like on TV. | 还能怎么办呢? 那些医生跟电视里的不一样 |
[44:41] | Dr. Kennedy, this is Tony Soprano, Corrado’s nephew. | 甘乃迪医生 我是东尼索波诺 克拉多的侄子 |
[44:46] | My cell phone is 917-555-0157. | 我的手机是 917-555-0157 |
[44:51] | Call me back anytime day or night. It’s important. | 听到留言请回电给我 我有要事 |
[44:58] | Batter up. | 又来了 |
[45:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[45:33] | – Now what? – Get in. | -现在是怎样? -进来 |
[45:43] | You’re not even married yet, you’re dipping into whores. | 你都还没结婚就开始找妓女 |
[45:47] | Didn’t cost me a quarter. I don’t pay for it. | 我没花钱啊 一毛钱都没出 |
[45:53] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[45:55] | Better be careful. If I can do it, so can your bride-to-be. | 小心点 如果我做得到 你的未婚妻也可以 |
[45:59] | What is this? Some new rule about who I fuck? You want more shoes? | 干嘛?连我跟谁上床都要管吗? 还是你要更多鞋子? |
[46:04] | No. They don’t fit her. | 不 尺寸不和 |
[46:08] | I don’t know why I thought she was a size 10. | 我不知道自己怎么会以为 她穿10号鞋 |
[46:11] | – I don’t know either. – I’m here to tell you one thing. | -我也不知道 -我是来告诉你一件事的 |
[46:16] | You go whining to the Big Man again about shit between us… | 如果你再去跟老大说我们之间的事 |
[46:20] | …we’ll have a problem, my friend. | 我们的问题就大了 |
[46:39] | You seen these? | 看到这些没? |
[46:42] | Fuck is that? | 那是什么? |
[46:44] | My godson got it for me. They’re all over the place. | 我的代子送给我的 到处都是 |
[46:47] | We gotta bring one into the club. | 我们得带一个去俱乐部 |
[47:13] | Watch and learn, Phil. Watch and learn. | 边看边学 菲尔 边看边学 |
[47:27] | – What are you doing? – It’s me, Tony. Corrado’s nephew. | -你在干嘛? -是我 东尼 克拉多的侄子 |
[47:31] | You belong to this club? | 你也是这个俱乐部的人吗? |
[47:34] | Me? No. I came here to see you. | 我?不是 我是来找你的 |
[47:36] | You’ll have to call my office. | 若是你伯伯的事 你得先打电话通知 |
[47:39] | You need a new secretary. You’re not getting all your messages. | 你得要找个新的秘书 很多留言都没回 |
[47:46] | For you. | 这个给你 |
[47:47] | Titanium. I use one. Added 10 yards to my drives. | 钛合金的球杆 我也有一支 可以增加10码的距离 |
[47:52] | – Thanks, but I can’t accept it. – For what you’ve done for my uncle. | -谢谢 但我不能收下 -感谢你帮了我伯伯大忙 |
[47:58] | I already got one and Mr. Williams here, he don’t play. | 我已经有一支了 威廉先生又不打球 |
[48:03] | – Right? – Stupid fucking game. | -对吧? -这种蠢游戏 |
[48:08] | – What can I do with it? – What is it, Jack? | -我能拿它怎么办呢? -怎么了 杰克? |
[48:11] | He’ll just be a minute! | 他等会就过去! |
[48:18] | – I could use a little extra distance. – Who couldn’t? | -这对我应该有帮助 -这就对了? |
[48:24] | My uncle’s not doing so well. Bad reaction to the chemo. | 我伯伯情况不太乐观 他对化疗的反应很不好 |
[48:28] | That happens. There’s nothing that I can do. | 这是有可能发生的 我也没有办法 |
[48:32] | There are worse things that can happen to a person than cancer. | 这比得癌症还痛苦 |
[48:37] | My uncle thinks he’s gonna die. | 我伯伯觉得他快死了 |
[48:40] | You know how old people are with their superstitions. | 你知道老人都很迷信 |
[48:43] | He thinks it’s because he went against you. | 他觉得一切都是因为他不相信你 |
[48:55] | I was his surgeon, that’s all. | 我只不过是他的医生 |
[48:58] | You got a bee on your hat. | 你的帽子上有只蜜蜂 |
[49:03] | Show that man the respect he deserves. | 对他尊重一点 |
[49:09] | Answer his phone calls. | 接他的电话 |
[49:21] | Cheryl, make sure Mr. Soprano is scheduled for… | 雪罗 帮索波诺先生安排 |
[49:26] | Just remember it. | 只要记得就好 |
[49:39] | – Everybody’s marriage has problems. – Is he seeing another woman? | -每个婚姻都有问题 -他有别的女人吗? |
[49:43] | You can make that plural. He sees other women. | 是复数 他有很多女人 |
[49:47] | I look the other way. I want to help him. | 我睁一只眼闭一只眼 我希望能帮助他 |
[49:50] | Do you? Moments ago you used the word “divorce.” | 是吗?前一分钟你还说要离婚 |
[49:53] | I said I was considering divorce. | 我是说我在考虑离婚 |
[49:58] | I may be overstepping my boundaries, but aren’t you Jewish? | 我或许逾越界限了 你不是犹太人吗? |
[50:02] | Is that relevant? | 这有什么关系? |
[50:05] | Us Catholics place a great deal of stock in the sanctity of the family. | 我们天主教徒是很重视家庭的 |
[50:11] | – And I’m not sure that your people… – I’ve been married for 31 years. | -我不确定你们 -我结婚31年了 |
[50:16] | Well, then you know how difficult it can be. | 那你应该了解这当中的甘苦 |
[50:21] | He’s a good man, he’s a good father. | 他是个好男人、好父亲 |
[50:24] | You said he’s a depressed criminal, | 你说他是个得忧郁症的罪犯 |
[50:27] | prone to anger, serially unfaithful. | 爱发脾气又对婚姻不忠 |
[50:31] | Is that your definition of a “good man”? | 你觉得这是个好男人? |
[50:35] | I thought psychiatrists weren’t judgmental. | 我以为心理学家不应该太主观 |
[50:38] | Patients want to be excused from their predicament… | 病人通常都希望可以 |
[50:41] | …because of events in their childhood. | 从儿时发生的事件中 为自己现在的行为找到解答 |
[50:45] | That’s what psychiatry has become in America. | 所以美国才会有精神治疗的出现 |
[50:48] | Visit any shopping mall or ethnic pride parade to witness the results. | 到任何百货公司或种族大游行 就会知道了 |
[50:57] | What we say in here stays in here? | 我们在这里说的话不会传出去吗? |
[51:00] | By ethical code and by law. | 法律上跟道德上都有这样的规范 |
[51:02] | His crimes… | 他犯的罪 |
[51:04] | …they are organized crime. | 是组织犯罪 |
[51:10] | The Mafia? | 是黑手党吗? |
[51:11] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[51:16] | Oh, so what? So what? | 所以呢?那又怎样? |
[51:21] | He betrays me every week with these whores. | 他每个礼拜都背叛我 跟一堆女人搞在一起 |
[51:24] | Probably the least of his misdeeds. | 这大概是他犯的罪当中最轻的呢 |
[51:29] | You can leave now or you can stay and hear what I have to say. | 你可以现在离开 或是留下来听我说 |
[51:36] | – You’ll charge the same. – I won’t take your money. | -反正我都还是得付钱 -我不会拿你的钱 |
[51:40] | That’s a new one. | 这倒是第一次听到 |
[51:41] | You must trust your initial impulse and consider leaving him. | 你得相信自己的直觉 考虑离开他 |
[51:46] | You’ll never be able to feel good. | 你永远都不会开心起来 |
[51:49] | You’ll never be able to quell the feelings of guilt and shame… | 永远都不能摆脱罪恶感 |
[51:55] | …as long as you’re his accomplice. | 只要你一直当他的帮凶 |
[51:59] | – You’re wrong about the accomplice. – Are you sure? | -我没有当他的帮凶 -是吗? |
[52:02] | All I do is make sure he’s got clean clothes and dinner. | 我只负责让他吃饱穿暖 |
[52:06] | So “enabler” would be a more accurate job description than “accomplice.” | 所以你不是帮凶 而是帮佣啰 |
[52:11] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[52:17] | So you think I need to define my boundaries more clearly… | 所以你觉得我应该划清界线 |
[52:23] | …keep a certain distance, not internalize my… | 保持距离 而不要内化我的 |
[52:27] | What did I just say? | 我刚说什么? |
[52:31] | Leave him. | 离开他 |
[52:32] | Take only the children, what’s left of them, and go. | 把孩子带走 |
[52:37] | My priest said I should try and help him to be better. | 可是我的神父说我应该帮助他 让他变好 |
[52:41] | How’s that going? | 有效吗? |
[52:48] | Have you read Crime and Punishment? Dostoyevsky? | 读过杜斯妥也夫斯基的《罪与罚》吗? |
[52:53] | It’s not an easy read, it’s about guilt and redemption. | 这本书不好读 内容谈的是罪恶跟救赎 |
[52:57] | And I think, were your husband to turn himself in, read this book… | 我想如果你丈夫去自首 |
[53:02] | …reflect on his crimes for 7 years in his cell, he might be redeemed. | 然后在服刑七年当中看完书 好好反省 那他大概能得到救赎 |
[53:08] | I would have to get a lawyer… | 如果要离婚 我得找个律师 |
[53:12] | …find an apartment, arrange for child support… | 找间公寓、把孩子安顿好 |
[53:16] | You’re not listening. | 你没有听懂我说的话 |
[53:19] | I’m not charging you because I won’t take blood money. | 我不拿你的钱 是因为我不拿沾了血的钱 |
[53:23] | And you can’t either. | 你也不行 |
[53:27] | One thing you can never say: | 你永远都不能说 |
[53:30] | That you haven’t been told. | 你不知情 |
[53:35] | I see. | 我了解了 |
[53:38] | You’re right. I see. | 说得对 |
[53:44] | You’re poisoning me. I don’t know how much more I can take. | 你在毒害我 我不知道自己还能撑多久 |
[53:49] | – You taking care of this young man? – Dr. Kennedy! | -你在照顾这个年轻人吗? -甘乃迪医生! |
[53:53] | How you doing? I’ve been busy. You all right? | 你好吗? 我最近很忙 你还好吗? |
[53:56] | Don’t bullshit a bullshitter. Will this work? Or should we operate? | 不要废话了 这有效吗?还是要动手术? |
[54:01] | – You got a top guy here. – Him? | -你有顶尖的医生在照顾你 -他? |
[54:04] | – I’d see him if I needed to. – Son of a bitch. | -有必要我也会去找他 -贱货 |
[54:07] | Stay strong and keep fighting. | 坚强下去战胜病魔 |
[54:11] | That’s my home number. You start to feel punk, you call. | 这是我的家里电话 如果觉得不舒服 就打电话给我 |
[54:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:16] | I’ll check on you Wednesday. Take care of this young fellow. | 我礼拜三再来看你 好好照顾这位年轻人 |
[54:44] | – Carm. – What? | -卡蜜拉? -干嘛? |
[54:48] | You sick? | 你生病了吗? |
[54:50] | Everybody else in this family sleeps all day, I thought I’d try it. | 这个家的每个人整天都在睡觉 我想我也来试一下 |
[54:55] | You… | 你 |
[54:57] | …depressed? | 很郁闷吗? |
[55:00] | Or what? | 还是怎么了? |
[55:02] | I figure in the division of labor around here, that’s your job. | 我想那是你的工作 |
[55:22] | Because, you know, if you want to go to therapy on your own or something… | 如果你想自己去看心理医生的话 |
[55:30] | I notice you been tense lately. | 我发现你最近情绪很紧绷 |
[55:33] | That’s rich. You suggesting I go to a shrink. | 是你建议我去看心理医生的 |
[55:39] | I don’t have the time. | 我没时间 |
[55:45] | I’ll still go to yours, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我还是可以跟你去 |
[55:51] | You know best. | 你自己决定 |
[55:54] | – That dean called today. – Well, that can’t be good. | -教务主任今天打电话来 -一定是不好的消息 |
[55:59] | I told him to put us down for the 50,000. | 我跟他说我们会捐五万美金 |
[56:03] | Carmela, I gave you 5. | 卡蜜拉 我给了你五千美金 |
[56:06] | Maybe I could go another 5. Maybe 10, but that’s enough. | 我应该多给五千 或许一万 不过这样已经够了 |
[56:15] | Tony, you gotta do something nice for me today. | 东尼 你今天得替我做些事 |
[56:20] | And this is what I want. You gotta do this. | 这就是我要的 你得为了我去做 |
[56:23] | All right, I’ll go to 10. That should be enough for them. | 好 一万 这样应该够了 |
[56:29] | I already told him 50. | 我说五万 |
[56:42] | – 50 G’s? – Yes. | -五万? -对 |
[57:01] | You look like you could use a night off from cooking. | 你看起来需要去吃顿晚餐 |
[57:05] | What do you say we go out? | 我们出去吃吧? |