时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:23] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[02:43] | – Hello? – Is Tony there? | -哈啰? -东尼在吗? |
[02:46] | No, I’m sorry, he’s not. | 抱歉 他不在 |
[02:49] | Who’s calling? | 请问是哪位? |
[02:50] | This is Mrs. Washington, from the high school, for little Anthony. | 我是华盛顿女士 安东尼的高中老师 |
[02:54] | Mrs. Washington? | 华盛顿女士? |
[02:56] | From your son’s school? | 你儿子学校打来的 |
[03:04] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[03:05] | Tony, it’s me. I’m sorry to call you. | 东尼 是我 不好意思打给你 |
[03:08] | I know we are broken up, but my religious medal… | 我知道我们已经分手了 但我的宗教勋章 |
[03:12] | …I think I lost it. I think it’s on The Stugots. | 好像丢了 我想是放在《混帐号》上 |
[03:16] | Oh. Okay. | 喔 好 |
[03:18] | Who is on the boat with you? | 谁在你船上? |
[03:20] | I’ll be sure and tell him. All right. | 我会告诉他 好 |
[03:25] | – Your son okay? – Attendance shit. | -你儿子还好吗? -旷课的问题 |
[03:28] | – Two weeks, not even a kiss hello? – Oh, shit, I’m sorry. Yeah. | -两个礼拜 连个吻都没有? -喔 抱歉 |
[03:37] | – How was Morocco? – Great. | -摩洛哥好玩吗? -很棒 |
[03:49] | Listen, that phone call, it was an old girlfriend. | 那通电话是我前女友打来的 |
[03:54] | She wasn’t from the school? My God, she sounded so convincing. | 她不是学校老师? 天啊 她听起来很像呢 |
[03:58] | – I’m just trying to be honest. – Yeah? Why’d you lie? | -我只是想诚实一点 -是吗?你为什么说谎? |
[04:02] | – I didn’t wanna piss you off. – It’s about you? | -我不想让你生气 -是跟你有关? |
[04:05] | What? I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 什么?我是不想伤你的心 |
[04:08] | No, you didn’t wanna piss me off, meaning you’d have to deal with me… | 不 你不想让我生气 是因为你不想安抚我 |
[04:14] | …which is more about sparing you than my fucking feelings! | 所以根本就是为了你自己着想 才不是怕伤了我的感受! |
[04:29] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[04:38] | Let’s go with the satin finish. | 就划那个撒旦鱼 |
[04:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:48] | – Hello? – Yeah, it’s me. | -哈啰? -是我 |
[04:51] | You know that Russkie, Valery, works for Slava? | 你认识那帮史拉瓦工作的 那个俄国人维拉瑞吗? |
[04:54] | He owes Sil five grand. | 他欠席尔五千块 |
[04:56] | For that other thing. I need you to pick it up. | 我要你去把钱要回来 |
[05:00] | – Why don’t Sil go? – He’s dying from the flu. | -席尔干嘛不自己去? -他得了重感冒 |
[05:03] | – I didn’t hear you. – He’s sick, he’s got the flu! | -我没听到 -他生病了 重感冒! |
[05:07] | I’m taking my mother to Social Security. | 我明天要带我妈去社会局 |
[05:10] | So you do it after. Guy’s at Fairlawn. 327 Dexter Avenue, number six. | 那就之后去 那个人住在菲尔伦 迪克斯特大道327号之六 |
[05:16] | – I don’t know why we deal with them. – Guess? | -我不知道为什么要跟他们扯上关系 -你说呢? |
[05:19] | – They make us money. – Thank you. | -他们替我们赚钱 -谢谢 |
[05:23] | And the family’s well? | 家人都还好吗? |
[05:26] | – I’m concerned about our daughter. – What’s the problem? | -我很担心我的女儿 -有什么问题? |
[05:30] | She’s dating a boy. | 她现在跟一个男生在交往 |
[05:32] | The son of some friends of the family, actually. | 对方是一个家族朋友的儿子 |
[05:36] | I mentioned him to you. I guess I’m not as optimistic as I once was. | 我有提过他 我想我对他越来越不放心 |
[05:42] | She was dating a different boy, an African-American? | 她以前跟一个 非裔美国人交往对吗? |
[05:46] | They broke up. He broke it off with her. | 他们分手了 是男生要求分手的 |
[05:49] | Believe that? | 你能相信吗? |
[05:51] | – You gave him little choice. – I’m the reason she’s with Jackie? | -你没给他什么选择 -所以她跟杰奇在一起都是因为我? |
[05:55] | If you hadn’t been so mean to him… | 如果你没对那个男生态度那么差 |
[05:58] | …maybe she might not be with this one. | 或许她就不会跟 现在的男朋友在一起 |
[06:08] | I find it very interesting that you can talk about this without rancor. | 我觉得很有趣 你们竟然可以心平气和的谈这件事 |
[06:16] | Actually, we haven’t been arguing as much lately. | 我们最近比较没那么常争执了 |
[06:20] | It’s the therapy. We’re learning how to communicate. | 是因为心理治疗的关系 我们学会如何沟通 |
[06:26] | Eighteen, double word score, that’s 36. | 18 双倍分数 所以是36 |
[06:30] | No Spanish. | 不能用西班牙文 |
[06:33] | – Spanish? – “Oh-blee-kay”? | -西班牙文? -“欧比里科?” |
[06:35] | Oblique. | 欧比利 |
[06:37] | Indirect? Not straightforward? Come on, you’re in college. | “不直接的意思”? 拜托 你已经是大学生了 |
[06:42] | I’m not an English major. | 我又不是主修英文 |
[07:00] | – As in, “How about giving me some?” – Jackie, I’m sick. | -代表”让我们来舒服吧?” -杰奇 我生病了 |
[07:04] | I know. I’m only kidding. | 我知道 我是在开玩笑的 |
[07:11] | Unless you want to. | 除非你想要 |
[07:13] | – Jackie. – I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | -杰奇 -我是在开玩笑的 开玩笑 |
[07:26] | – Wanna do some X? – I’m already taking NyQuil. | -要不要来点迷幻药? -我已经吃感冒药了 |
[07:34] | – Tired? – Yeah, actually, I am kind of wiped. | -累了? -对啊 我好累 |
[07:37] | – Mind if we finish this tomorrow? – Okay. | -明天再继续吧? -好 |
[07:44] | You’re burning up. | 你在发烧 |
[07:46] | I’ll come by tomorrow and bring you echinacea. | 我明天拿些退烧药过来 |
[07:49] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了? |
[07:52] | I gotta let you get some sleep. | 我得让你好好休息 |
[08:02] | The Russians? They’re not all bad. | 俄罗斯人并不都是坏人 |
[08:04] | Cocksuckers moved nuclear warheads into Cuba, pointed them right at us. | 那古巴混蛋呢? 把核子弹头瞄准我们的方向 |
[08:11] | That was real? I saw that movie, I thought it was bullshit. | 真的?我看过电影 还以为只是虚构的 |
[08:18] | – Who is it? – KGB. | -是谁? -苏联国家安全委员会 |
[08:20] | Open up. | 开门 |
[08:32] | We didn’t wake you, did we? | 我们没把你吵醒吧? |
[08:34] | Or the other 30 people who live here? | 或是其他30个住在这里的人? |
[08:38] | – You want? – Little early, no? | -要喝酒吗? -会不会太早了? |
[08:47] | Look at this shit: TV, stereo, DVD. | 看看这个 电视、音响、DVD |
[08:58] | – What’s this? – Universal remote. | -这是什么? -多功能遥控器 |
[09:01] | Universal remote. | 多功能遥控器 |
[09:03] | Probably wiped your ass barehanded till you came here. | 来这之前 你大概用手擦屁股吧 |
[09:08] | – So, Valery, you got Silvio’s money? – Fucking Silvio. | -维拉瑞 席尔维欧的钱在你那吗? -该死的席尔维欧 |
[09:12] | Watch it, comrade. | 讲话小心点 |
[09:14] | Money is on entertainment center. | 钱在电视柜里面 |
[09:22] | – Better not be any rubles in there. – Put remote on docking station. | -最好不要是卢比 -遥控器放到底座上 |
[09:27] | – What? – Universal remote. | -什么? -多功能遥控器 |
[09:31] | Put it down on docking station. | 放到底座上 |
[09:34] | Listen to this prick giving orders. | 这个混蛋还真会命令别人 |
[09:37] | You got some balls, my friend. | 你胆子还真大 |
[09:43] | – Paulie. – What? It was an accident. | -保利 -干嘛?这是个意外 |
[09:47] | You want to fuck here, cocksucker? You come to my house… | 你要在这干吗 混帐? 你们跑来我家 |
[09:51] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[10:03] | Paulie! Paulie, where the fuck are you? | 保利! 保利 你在哪里? |
[10:39] | – What the fuck? What’d you do? – What, did I have a choice? | -搞什么?你做了什么? -我有选择吗? |
[10:46] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[10:47] | Cracked his windpipe. That’s it for him. | 折断他的气管 没救了 |
[10:50] | Are you a fucking doctor? What are we gonna do? | 你是医生吗? 我们该怎么办? |
[10:54] | Pull the car around. | 把车开来 |
[11:19] | “I’m feeling very sheepish.” | “我觉得很蠢” |
[11:27] | About the other day. | 关于那天的事情 |
[11:29] | I had no right to even answer your phone. | 我不该接你的电话 |
[11:33] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry I lied. | 抱歉 我不该说谎 |
[11:38] | – Gonna open it? – Yeah. | -要打开吗? -好 |
[11:58] | – It’s beautiful. – It’s from Morocco. | -很美 -在摩洛哥买的 |
[12:05] | Now I feel like a jerk. I got nothing for you. | 我觉得自己真糟糕 都没有给你礼物 |
[12:08] | Of course you do. | 你当然有啊 |
[12:27] | No. I gotta see who this is. | 我得看看是谁打来的 |
[12:38] | I gotta take this. | 我得接这通电话 |
[12:41] | – Yeah? – Ton. It’s me. | -哈啰? -东尼 是我 |
[12:44] | We saw that guy, but we had a problem. It got a little physical. | 我们找到那个人了 可是出了问题 我们起了冲突 |
[12:50] | You were just supposed to pick up the money. | 你们应该拿了钱就走 |
[12:53] | We did, but he started giving us some shit. Prick sucker-punched me. | 我们有拿到钱 可是他开始骂人 还揍我 |
[12:58] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:00] | – What? – Hang on. | -怎样? -等等 |
[13:07] | Where are you now? | 现在你们在哪? |
[13:09] | Rest stop, Garden State. | 纽泽西的一个休息站 |
[13:15] | Where’s the guy? | 那个人呢? |
[13:16] | – With the luggage. – Are you kidding? | -在行李箱里面 -什么? |
[13:20] | – You’re breaking up, I can’t hear you. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -你的声音断断续续 我听不到 -你在开什么玩笑? |
[13:25] | It got bad. We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[13:27] | I’m meeting Slava later. What do I say to him? | 我之后还要去找史拉瓦 我要怎么跟他解释? |
[13:30] | It’s okay. Nobody was around. | 没关系 没人发现 |
[13:34] | What do you wanna do? | 现在该怎么办? |
[13:40] | Use your judgment, but whatever you decide, do it away from me. | 你们自己决定 不过别把我扯进去 |
[13:44] | – All right. – Motherfucker! | -好 -干! |
[13:49] | – That was a big waste of water. – It was just some work shit. | -真是浪费水 -工作上出了点问题 |
[13:57] | You got time for lunch? | 你有时间吃午餐吗? |
[14:00] | You are my lunch. | 你就是我的午餐啊 |
[14:03] | I gotta get back. | 我得回去工作 |
[14:05] | How about dinner? | 那晚餐呢? |
[14:07] | What do you got in mind? | 有什么点子吗? |
[14:10] | Nine o’clock, my house. You like London broil? | 晚上九点在我家 你喜欢吃烤肉吗? |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[14:22] | – We could dump him down the shore. – It’s too light out, we should wait. | -我们可以把他丢进海里面 -现在外面还很亮 再等一等 |
[14:29] | – Got a Roy Rogers over there. Hungry? – First things first, Chrissy. | -那里有间罗伊餐厅 饿吗? -先办正事 克里斯 |
[14:34] | I’m just saying. I didn’t eat breakfast. | 我只是随口说说 我没吃早餐 |
[14:37] | Most important meal. | 那可是一天当中最重要的一餐 |
[14:41] | – Hi. – How you doing? | -嘿 -你好吗? |
[14:46] | – Let’s go to Pine Barrens. – That’s South Jersey. | -我们去棕榈林吧 -那在南纽泽西耶 |
[14:49] | It’s perfect. It’s fucking deserted down there. | 那种荒郊野外很适合啊 |
[14:53] | Take him in the woods, dig a hole, end of story. | 我们到林子里挖个洞把他丢进去 一切就解决了 |
[14:57] | And fucking snow all over the ground? That’s some hard shit. | 在结冰的地方挖洞? 很难挖耶 |
[15:01] | I got a shovel I use for digging the car out. | 我有个雪铲 可以把车从雪里挖出来 |
[15:04] | Best part is, we’ll be 20 minutes from A.C. | 最棒的是 我们离大西洋城才20分钟远 |
[15:08] | We get a room, freshen up, some blackjack. | 之后可以去找个房间梳洗一番 还可以喝点酒 |
[15:11] | Fuck that, I gotta eat. | 干!我得吃点东西 |
[15:12] | We’ll go to Morton’s, have a steak. So the day won’t be a total loss. | 那就去《墨顿》吃牛排 这样今天就不算白过啦 |
[15:22] | Things with you and Carmela seem to be going well. | 你跟卡蜜拉的关系 好像有不错的进展 |
[15:26] | It’s the therapy. | 是因为心理治疗的关系 |
[15:38] | Now look, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 我有件事要坦白告诉你 |
[15:43] | I’m seeing somebody. | 我跟一个女人在交往 |
[15:47] | A patient of yours. | 她是你的病人 |
[15:51] | Gloria Trillo. | 葛萝利雅崔罗 |
[15:54] | Why Gloria? | 为什么是她? |
[15:55] | Why not? She’s smart, she’s sexy, she’s Italian. | 为什么不是她?她聪明又性感 而且她是义大利人 |
[15:59] | – Italian? – You stick to your own kind, you know. | -义大利人? -人必须跟自己人在一起 |
[16:04] | What is this, West Side Story, now? | 这是什么? 《西城故事》吗? |
[16:08] | Do you think having met her in therapy is significant? | 你觉得在治疗过程中碰到她 代表什么重大意义吗? |
[16:12] | Maybe she reminds me of you. | 大概是因为她让我想到你吧 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:16] | How? | 怎么说? |
[16:18] | Smart. Sexy. She’s Italian. | 聪明、性感 她是义大利人 |
[16:24] | She’s actually nothing like you. | 她跟你其实完全不同 |
[16:27] | Well… | 嗯 |
[16:30] | …maybe a little. | 大概有一点点 |
[16:31] | – Who else? – You both got great legs. | -还有呢? -你们两个的腿都很美 |
[16:34] | – Keep joking. – Don’t get jealous. | -继续开玩笑吧 -别嫉妒 |
[16:37] | It’s your fault we met. | 还不都是因为你 我们才会碰到 |
[16:40] | The scheduling mix-up? | 是因为时间搞混了 |
[16:42] | Point is, she makes me happy. | 重点是她让我很开心 |
[16:48] | Does she seem happy to you? | 她看起来开心吗? |
[16:50] | When she’s with me. And you know what? So am I. | 当她跟我在一起的时候 我也很开心 |
[17:00] | Is lying to Carmela in therapy the best thing for your panic attacks? | 在治疗过程中对卡蜜拉说谎 对恐慌症很有帮助吗? |
[17:05] | Things are good between us, you said so. | 你自己说我们两个关系有改善 |
[17:08] | It’s predicated on a lie. | 但这是建立在谎言之上的 |
[17:10] | Predicate it on my ass, what’s the difference? I’m content, I’m relaxed. | 管他的 有什么差别呢? 我现在很满足、很放松 |
[17:16] | Bottom line is, I’m a better husband and father. | 重要的是 我变成更好的丈夫 更棒的父亲 |
[17:20] | You wanna know the truth, as much as I love my wife… | 你想知道我的真心话吗 虽然我很爱我老婆 |
[17:24] | …being with Gloria makes me happier… | 跟葛萝利雅在一起 我快乐多了 |
[17:27] | …than all your Prozac and your therapy bullshit, combined. | 比起吃抗忧郁症的药跟 接受你的什么治疗有效太多 |
[18:13] | – What do you think? – I think we should have ate. | -你觉得呢? -我想我们应该去吃饭 |
[18:21] | Cocksucker’s still alive! | 那个混蛋还活着! |
[18:25] | Look at this. He chewed through the tape. | 你看 他把带子咬破了 |
[18:29] | Fucking piece shit! | 干! |
[18:30] | – I’ll put one in your head. – Fuck your fucking mother! | -我会放颗子弹到你脑袋的 -干你娘! |
[18:37] | Get the shovel, Chrissy. | 快把铲子拿来 克里斯! |
[19:02] | Freezing out here. | 这里超冷的 |
[19:04] | Don’t you know better than to wear pajamas in the middle of winter? | 你难道不知道在冬天 睡衣是不够的吗? |
[19:12] | – Think this is far enough? – It’ll do. | -这样够远了吗? -够了 |
[19:17] | – What the fuck you doing? – You think we’re digging the hole? | -你在干嘛? -要我们挖洞吗? |
[19:21] | That’s right, shithead. Get to work. | 没错 蠢蛋 快工作 |
[19:25] | I know the ground’s hard, but give it some Siberian action. | 我知道地面很硬 多用点力气 |
[19:47] | – What’s he saying? – Who gives a shit? | -他说什么? -谁理他 |
[19:50] | Keep digging. | 继续挖 |
[19:52] | Not that it matters now, but we didn’t come to your house to kill you. | 我们其实不是去你家杀你的 |
[19:58] | That mouth of yours, you gotta learn to shut the fuck up. | 都是你那张贱嘴惹的祸 你得学学怎么闭嘴 |
[20:04] | So how far is it to Atlantic City? | 这里离大西洋城到底多远? |
[20:16] | Motherfucker! | 干! |
[20:25] | Fuck! | 干! |
[20:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[20:50] | – I got him, didn’t I? – Yeah. Fuck! | -我射到他了 对吧? -对 干! |
[20:53] | Maybe he’s stunned. | 他可能昏了 |
[21:10] | – How bad is it? – Couple of stitches. | -有多糟? -缝几针就会好 |
[21:13] | We’ll finish him and cover him with snow. You see where he went? | 撑着点 我们先把他解决后埋起来 有看到他往哪去吗? |
[21:18] | He’s gotta be close. Half his head’s probably hanging off. | 一定在附近 他的头大概被轰掉半边了 |
[21:22] | There’s some blood over there. | 那里有血迹 |
[21:31] | Where is this prick? Sure I hit him in the head? | 那个混帐在哪? 我真的有打到他的头吗? |
[21:35] | Yeah, fucking positive. | 有啦 |
[21:37] | I don’t see any more blood. It’s like the trail just ended. | 没有血迹了 就像铁轨突然消失一样 |
[22:00] | – You gonna be home for dinner? – Yeah. | -你会回家吃晚餐? -会 |
[22:03] | All right, I’m going to the market. | 好 我要去市场 |
[22:09] | Maybe it’s like cutting off a chicken’s head, how they keep running. | 这情形大概跟砍掉鸡头 鸡还是会一直跑一样吧 |
[22:17] | Fucking believe this? | 你真的相信吗? |
[22:20] | – Hello? – Where you been? | -哈啰? -你们在哪里? |
[22:22] | – The Pine Barrens. – Did you wrap the package? | -棕榈林 -事情处理好没? |
[22:25] | Not yet. We were about to. We had a little problem. | 还没 本来已经好了 结果出了点问题 |
[22:29] | What problem? | 什么问题? |
[22:31] | The package hit Chrissy with an implement and ran off. | 那个人打了克里斯 然后逃跑了 |
[22:36] | I thought you said it was… | 你不是说 |
[22:38] | We thought it was. It’s complicated. We’re looking for it. | 我们以为他挂了 总之很难解释 我们现在正在找他 |
[22:42] | – I can’t hear you, you’re breaking up. – We’re looking for it! | -我听不到 -我们现在正在找他! |
[22:47] | – I used to get sciatica… – Could survive? | -我以前有坐骨神经痛 -活的下来吗? |
[22:50] | The package? | 那个家伙? |
[22:52] | – Could the package survive? – Ton? | -他活得下来吗? -东尼? |
[22:55] | Is there any way the package could survive? | 那个家伙有办法活下来吗? |
[22:58] | No, T. No fucking way. | 不 东尼 不可能 |
[23:00] | – it’s my life, and I’ll live it any way I please. | 这是我的生活 我会用自己的方式过活 |
[23:04] | – Cocksucker! – What? | -混蛋! -什么? |
[23:06] | I’m meeting with Slava! I could be walking into a fucking buzz saw! | 我要去找史拉瓦 他会把我砍死! |
[23:11] | T? T? Hello? | 东尼?东尼?哈啰? |
[23:15] | Fuck! | 干! |
[23:16] | – What’d he say? – He’s worried about this Slava asshole. | -他说什么? -他担心史拉瓦那个家伙 |
[23:21] | We’re working with him, but you wonder what Tony’s got going. | 我们帮他做事耶 真不知道东尼心里在想什么 |
[23:25] | – None of our fucking business, is it? – I’m a fucking captain. | -这不关我们事 对吧? -我是堂主耶 |
[23:30] | – Got a match? My lighter’s in the car. – Mine too. | -有火柴吗?我的打火机放在车上 -我的也是 |
[23:37] | I’m not dressed for this shit. | 冷死了 |
[23:42] | – He’s gotta be dead by now, right? – How could he not be? | -他应该已经死了吧? -怎么可能还活着? |
[23:47] | Fuck it, let’s just go. Squirrels will eat him anyway. | 干!走吧 反正松鼠会把他吃掉 |
[23:51] | – Where’d we park? – Back there, half a mile or so. | -我们把车停在哪里? -半里远的地方吧 |
[23:55] | You sure? I thought we looped around. | 你确定? 我们绕来绕去的 |
[23:58] | Four years in the Army, kid. We just follow our own footprints. Come on. | 我在军队待了四年 孩子 跟着脚印走回去就对了 |
[24:21] | Wait a minute. We walked in a circle. How’s that fucking possible? | 等等 我们在绕圈圈 这怎么可能? |
[24:27] | All right, let’s reason this out. | 好 让我们想清楚 |
[24:30] | We drove south, and the sun’s setting there. | 我们往南边开 太阳在那个方向 |
[24:33] | – What use is that? – We know our direction. | -这有什么用? -至少知道我们的方位 |
[24:37] | – Yeah, but we’re still fucking lost. – We’re not lost. Stop getting cunty. | -但我们还是迷路了 -我们没有迷路 不要乱讲 |
[24:49] | Slava. | 史拉瓦 |
[24:51] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[24:52] | Come in. Come in. | 进来、进来 |
[24:56] | My daughter, llana. Say hello to Mr. Soprano. | 这是我女儿 伊兰娜 跟索波诺先生打招呼 |
[24:59] | – Hello. – How you doing? | -哈啰 -你好 |
[25:01] | Go to drugstore, buy some candy. | 去杂货店买点糖果 |
[25:09] | Beautiful girl. | 很可爱的女孩 |
[25:11] | Brilliant student. One day she goes to Harvard in Massachusetts. | 聪明的学生 她将来会上哈佛 |
[25:15] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[25:23] | Family. | 家人 |
[25:25] | Nothing is more important. | 是最重要的 |
[25:27] | That’s why you gotta plan ahead. | 所以事先必须规划周详 |
[25:30] | – There’s 200 in here. – Okay. | -这里面有20万 -好 |
[25:34] | Same drill. To Isle of Man. Four days, clean as whistle. | 送到同样的银行 四天的时间 绝对不会留下纪录 |
[25:41] | We drink. | 喝个酒吧 |
[25:52] | So where’s your friend, you know? | 你的朋友在哪里? |
[25:55] | Valery? | 维拉瑞? |
[25:58] | Who knows? | 谁知道? |
[26:00] | – He gave Silvio the money? I told him. – Don’t know, I wasn’t there. | -他有把钱给席尔吗?我有交代他 -不知道 |
[26:15] | That’s you and him, ain’t it? | 那是你们两个 对吧? |
[26:22] | He was like brother to me. | 他跟我就像兄弟一样 |
[26:26] | Closer than brother. | 比兄弟还亲近 |
[26:30] | But now he’s tragic figure. | 但是现在他很糟 |
[26:32] | – What do you mean? – The alcohol, the drugs. | -什么意思? -他酗酒又吸毒 |
[26:36] | Disgrace to his family. | 让他的家人蒙羞 |
[26:39] | He breaks my heart. | 让我非常痛心 |
[26:45] | Well, maybe you could send him to AA. | 你可以送他去戒酒协会 |
[26:50] | In Chechnya, he saves my life. | 在车臣的时候 他救了我一命 |
[27:01] | You’re… | 你 |
[27:04] | …very emotional. | 很情绪化 |
[27:10] | I would do anything for him. | 我愿意为他赴汤蹈火 |
[27:18] | Take it easy, we’ll find it. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[27:21] | I’m dizzy. My fucking head is killing me. | 我头晕 感觉快死了 |
[27:27] | – Hello? – It’s a bad connection. I’ll talk fast. | -哈啰? -讯号不好 我长话短说 |
[27:30] | The guy is some ex-commando. He killed 16 Chechen rebels single-handed. | 那个人以前是突击队的 他单手杀了16个车臣反叛军 |
[27:36] | T? T, that you? | 东尼 东尼? |
[27:39] | Goddamn it. | 该死! |
[27:42] | – I didn’t hear what you said. – I’ll talk fast. | -我没听到你说什么 -我长话短说 |
[27:45] | The guy you’re looking for killed 16 Chechen rebels single-handed! | 你们想杀的那个人 单手就杀了16个车臣反叛军! |
[27:50] | – Get the fuck out of here. – Yeah, nice, huh? | -开玩笑 -这下可好了吧? |
[27:53] | He was with the Interior Ministry. He’s a Russian Green Beret. | 他是俄罗斯内政部的 敢死队员 |
[27:58] | This guy cannot come back to tell this story. You understand? | 不能让他回来告诉史拉瓦 懂吗? |
[28:03] | – I hear you. – I’m serious, Paulie. | -知道了 -我是认真的 保利 |
[28:07] | Ton? Ton, you there? | 东尼?东尼? |
[28:10] | Goddamn! Fuck! | 干! |
[28:12] | Call me back! | 打电话给我! |
[28:18] | You’re not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. | 你不会相信的 那个人杀了16个车臣反叛军 |
[28:22] | The guy was an interior decorator. | 那个人是室内设计师 |
[28:26] | His house looked like shit. | 他的房子逊毙了 |
[28:42] | Didn’t you hear it? Twig snapping. | 你听到没?树枝踩碎声 |
[28:46] | You said yourself I hit him in the head. Fucking Rasputin, this guy. | 你说我打中他的头啊 该死的混蛋 |
[28:55] | See? | 看到没? |
[28:58] | Come on, he’s running. | 快 他在跑 |
[29:15] | Fuck! | 干! |
[29:16] | Fucking cunt! | 干! |
[29:24] | Paulie, come on, I think I got him! | 保利 我想我打到他了! |
[29:38] | If we were trying, we wouldn’t have come close. | 如果我们认真的话 就不会被溜掉了 |
[29:42] | I lost my shoe. | 我的鞋子掉了! |
[29:56] | – Hello? – It’s me. How you feeling? | -哈啰? -是我 你还好吗? |
[29:59] | – Like shit. When you coming? – I gotta get my mom’s car inspected. | -难过毙了 你什么时候要来? -我得帮我妈把车拿去检查 |
[30:04] | – At night? – The only time my friend can do it. | -晚上? -我朋友只有这时候有空 |
[30:08] | – I’m so bummed. I really miss you. – Can you do it tomorrow? | -我也没办法 我好想你 -你可以明天再去吗? |
[30:12] | I can’t. My mom needs the car, and I gotta move Dov’s shit out of here. | 不行 我妈要用车 得把这东西移走 |
[30:17] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 我再打电话给你 好吗? |
[30:20] | Yeah, okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[30:55] | This is no fucking joke here. I could lose a foot. | 这不是开玩笑的 我的脚可能会废掉 |
[30:59] | – It’s numb, huh? – What the fuck you think? | -脚很麻吧? -不然呢? |
[31:05] | How could we be lost like this? We’re in New Jersey! | 我们怎么会迷路呢? 我们在纽泽西耶! |
[31:09] | South Jersey! | 是南纽泽西! |
[31:13] | – We should eat some berries. – You nuts? | -我们应该吃点野莓 -你疯了吗? |
[31:16] | Shit like that could be poisonous, you don’t know. Come on. | 这种东西可能有毒的 |
[31:24] | – What? – What the fuck is that? | -干嘛? -那是什么东西? |
[31:28] | Looks like a truck. | 看起来像个卡车 |
[31:35] | There’s fucking gravel under this snow! | 雪里面有石头! |
[31:39] | Back wheels are gone. | 后轮不见了 |
[31:51] | Thank you, God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:53] | My ears feel like they’ll fall off. | 我觉得耳朵快掉下来了 |
[31:56] | Fuck your ears! Get me something for my foot. | 去你的耳朵 快帮我找点东西盖脚 |
[32:08] | Jesus, that prick really brained me. | 天啊 他把我打得真惨 |
[32:12] | Gotta sit with my foot under my thigh. | 得把脚放在大腿下 |
[32:17] | Use my own body heat. That’s the trick. | 用自己的体温保持脚的温度 |
[32:27] | – What if he’s not dead? – He’s fucking dead. | -如果他没死怎么办? -他死定了 |
[32:31] | I know, but 16 Czechoslovakians… | 我知道 可是他杀过 16个车臣叛军 |
[32:33] | He’s trained for this shit. It’s like Die Hard shit. | 他受过训练的 就像《终极警探》一样 |
[32:41] | It’s supposed to snow later this week. | 这礼拜应该会下雪 |
[32:44] | – Know the weather in Mexico? – Chili today, hot tamale? | -你知道墨西哥的天气吗? -今天冷(辣椒)明天热(辣粽)? |
[32:47] | You heard it before? | 有听过? |
[32:50] | It’s an old joke. | 这是个老笑话 |
[32:51] | Egon Kosma said he made it up. | 伊刚科斯马说是他自己想到的 |
[33:01] | – What’s the matter, you’re not hungry? – Late lunch. | -不饿吗? -我很晚才吃午餐 |
[33:21] | Could be him out there, stalking us. | 他会不会在跟踪我们? |
[33:24] | With what, his cock? | 用什么?他的小弟弟? |
[33:27] | Think about it. If he’s alive, he’s unarmed and bleeding like a sieve. | 想想看 就算他还活着 他没有武器、又不断失血 |
[33:32] | He’s in the woods, in his pajamas. It’s the fucking Yukon out there. | 他在森林里面 穿着睡衣 外面可是育空河呢 |
[33:37] | – Probably thinks we left. – lf he’s alive, which he ain’t. | -他大概以为我们已经走了 -如果他还活着 不过这不可能 |
[33:49] | – What’s that? – A Nathan’s bag. | -那是什么? -汉堡店的袋子 |
[33:52] | Fuck, there’s some ketchups and shit! | 干!只有蕃茄酱! |
[33:55] | – Clean? – I don’t know, they were in a bag. | -干净吗? -不知道 放在袋子里 |
[33:58] | They’re a little halfway frozen. | 有点结冻了 |
[34:01] | – Fuck it. Give me some. – Here. | -管他的 拿一些给我 -拿去 |
[34:15] | Not bad. Mix it with the relish. | 还不错吃 跟黄瓜酱一起吃 |
[34:21] | It’s Nana and Grandpa. | 外婆外公来了 |
[34:24] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了? |
[34:26] | – Three hours at the eye doctor. – Glaucoma. I may need an operation. | -去看眼科医生看了三小时 -是青光眼 可能得动手术 |
[34:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:35] | Come on, sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[34:37] | – Do you want to eat? – Who could, after news like that? | -要吃点东西吗? -听了那种消息后谁还吃的下? |
[34:41] | Hold on, I’ll make some coffee. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[34:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:49] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:51] | Where are you? | 你们在哪? |
[34:54] | We’re still here. | 还在这里 |
[34:56] | And? | 然后呢? |
[34:58] | – No good. – That’s really fucking great. | -状况很不好 -干!好极了 |
[35:01] | That language, is that necessary? | 需要那样讲话吗? |
[35:04] | Listen, Ton, we’re really lost. | 听着 东尼 我们迷路了 |
[35:06] | We’ve been walking around for hours. I lost my shoe. We found an old truck. | 我们已经走了好几个小时 我掉了鞋子 我们找到一部卡车 |
[35:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 卡车?我不知道你在说什么! |
[35:16] | – How about some advice? – What? | -给我们一些建议吧? -什么? |
[35:18] | How about some advice? | 给我们一些建议吧? |
[35:20] | Stay there till the morning and find this guy! | 待到早上 把那个人找到! |
[35:23] | We’re trying. | 我们正在努力啊 |
[35:24] | – Goddamn fucking phone! – Thanks, Ton. Thanks a lot. | -该死的电话! -谢谢你喔 东尼 |
[35:28] | – Oh, I should be happy about this? – No, it’s just… | -喔 所以我应该感到开心吗? -不是 只是 |
[35:33] | Sometimes your nephew don’t think before he acts. That’s all I’ll say. | 有时候你侄子做事不经大脑 |
[35:38] | – I thought the guy punched you. – He did. | -那个人打的不是你吗? -对 |
[35:41] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[35:44] | We’ll talk later. | 晚点再说 |
[35:56] | You’re having coffee, right? | 你要喝咖啡吧? |
[36:00] | My father has glaucoma. | 我爸得了青光眼 |
[36:10] | It’s Jackie, leave a message. | 我是杰奇 请留言 |
[36:14] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[36:16] | You said you were gonna call. Where the hell are you? | 你说要打电话给我 你到底在哪里? |
[36:28] | Hi, Ambujam. I’m really sorry, I need to borrow your car. | 嗨 安博洁 抱歉 我要跟你借车 |
[36:53] | If I wanted to be treated like shit, I’d get married. | 如果我要受这种待遇 我早就结婚了 |
[36:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:00] | – Something came up. – Dinner is fucking ruined. | -临时有事走不开 -晚餐被你毁了 |
[37:07] | Well, we’ll go out. | 我们出去 |
[37:12] | Anywhere you want. | 随便你要去哪都行 |
[37:16] | Come on, don’t be like that. | 拜托 不要这样啦 |
[37:19] | Inconsiderate prick. | 没良心的家伙 |
[37:21] | I said I was sorry. | 我说我很抱歉了 |
[37:26] | Family shit. | 家里有事 |
[37:29] | Couldn’t be avoided. | 我走不开 |
[37:34] | Let me make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[37:37] | You were supposed to be here three hours ago. | 你三个小时前就该到了 |
[37:41] | I know, but I’m here now, aren’t I? | 我知道 我现在不是来了吗? |
[38:18] | This is fucking bullshit! | 这真是太扯了! |
[38:21] | It was Silvio’s money, he should have got it himself. | 那是席尔的钱 他应该自己去拿 |
[38:26] | Cocksucker got the sniffles, and we’re stuck out here? | 那个混蛋感冒 我们就得困在这里? |
[38:30] | – You shouldn’t have hit him. – I shouldn’t have been there! | -你不该打他的 -我根本就不该在这里! |
[38:35] | It’s an insult Tony gives me this shit. | 都是东尼的错 |
[38:38] | Yeah, blame Tony now. | 好 把错都怪到东尼身上好啦 |
[38:40] | You had to hear him on the phone before, talking to me like a child. | 你该听听东尼在电话上的口气 像在教训小孩一样 |
[38:45] | You know the money I made for him? | 你知道我帮他赚了多少钱吗? |
[38:48] | Or his old man before him? | 还有他的老爸? |
[38:50] | He’s living like a fucking king. | 他倒是过着跟太上皇一样的生活 |
[38:53] | And now all I hear about is cocksucker Ralphie. | 我却得每天听到瑞夫的废话 |
[38:58] | I’m going to sleep. Let me get some of that carpet. | 我想睡觉 给我一点地毯 |
[39:09] | I been working on a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[39:13] | A plan? | 计划? |
[39:14] | We’re in a truck. It had to get here. There’s gotta be a road out. | 这个卡车一定是从某处开来的 所以一定有路可以出去 |
[39:19] | – It stops at those trees. – Give me your shoes. I’ll get help. | -车子停在树林间 -把鞋子给我 我去求救 |
[39:24] | Fuck you! You’re not leaving me. | 干!你不能抛下我 |
[39:26] | – Don’t trust me? – It’s pitch dark. | -不相信我? -现在一片漆黑 |
[39:29] | What’s your plan? Eat ketchup packs? | 那你有什么计划? 继续吃蕃茄酱吗? |
[39:32] | – We should have gone to Roy Rogers! – I should have fucked Dale Evans! | -我们应该去吃罗伊餐厅的 -我应该跟戴尔伊凡斯上床的! |
[39:42] | – What are you doing? – Calling Tony. | -你在干嘛? -打电话给东尼 |
[39:44] | – You’re gonna piss him off. – Fuck him. We’ll die out here! | -想把他气炸吗? -干!我们快死在这了! |
[39:58] | Dumb fuckers. | 干! |
[40:03] | – Yeah? – It’s me. | -哈啰? -是我 |
[40:05] | – What now? – What now? | -又怎么了? -又怎么了? |
[40:07] | Chrissy’s bleeding, and I’m freezing to death! | 克里斯流血不止 而我快冻僵了! |
[40:11] | Take it easy! | 放轻松一点! |
[40:12] | I’m through taking it easy! We’re starving! | 我怎么放轻松! 我们快饿死了! |
[40:15] | – What do you want me to do? – Come get us! | -你要我怎么办? -过来接我们! |
[40:19] | – You don’t even know where you are! – Exit 12. | -你们自己都不知道自己在哪! -12号出口 |
[40:22] | – What? – Exit fucking 12! | -什么? -12号出口! |
[40:25] | – Pike’s Hollow, or some shit. – Pike’s Hollow. | -派克洞穴附近 -派克洞穴 |
[40:28] | There’s a dirt road. We’re parked a mile in, near picnic tables. | 有一条泥巴路 我们停在一里远 离野餐区很近 |
[40:33] | – When I find the car, then what? – I don ‘t know, yell. | -找到车子以后呢? -不知道 大叫吧 |
[40:37] | We’re in a truck. That dirt road might be the same one we’re on. | 我们在一部卡车里 大概在同一条泥巴路上 |
[40:42] | Put my nephew on the phone. | 叫我侄子来听 |
[40:45] | Here. | 拿去 |
[40:47] | Yeah, T? | 东尼 |
[40:49] | – Are you all right? – My head’s killing me. | -你还好吗? -我的头快痛死了 |
[40:52] | – I can ‘t hear. – My head hurts! I got a concussion. | -听不到 -我头痛 我大概有脑震荡 |
[40:56] | All right, just stay calm. | 好 冷静一点 |
[40:58] | – Bring food, all right? – Some fucking shoes too! | -带食物来给我们 -还有鞋子! |
[41:02] | All right, hang in there. | 好 撑着点 |
[41:09] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[41:12] | – What, are you kidding me? – It’s an emergency. | -什么?你在开玩笑吗? -有急事 |
[41:17] | – What do you want? – You think I’m a whore? | -你想怎样? -你把我当成妓女吗? |
[41:20] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[41:21] | You’ll just come over and fuck me? | 你只想过来搞我? |
[41:24] | I don’t got time for this shit. | 我没时间跟你吵 |
[41:26] | Now you’re gonna leave? You lowlife shit! Here! | 你就这样走了? 该死的混蛋!拿去! |
[41:30] | Take your fucking dinner! | 把晚餐拿去! |
[41:47] | I fucking hate you! | 我恨你! |
[42:03] | I know he’s cheating on me. | 我知道他对我不忠 |
[42:05] | I could hear it in his voice. | 听他的声音就知道 |
[42:07] | Car inspection? It’s bullshit. | 车子检查?根本就是借口 |
[42:16] | What if he’s not, though? | 如果他没骗我呢? |
[42:18] | Doing this would make me as bad as he is. Maybe we should go. | 做这种事会我也没比他好到哪 我们还是走了吧 |
[42:30] | Hey. Sorry I had to wake you. | 嘿 抱歉把你吵醒 |
[42:34] | Fucking chemo. I’m awake throwing up half the night anyway. | 去他妈的化疗 反正我吐整夜也没怎么睡 |
[42:40] | – Did you call Bobby? – He’s on his way. | -有打电话给巴比吗? -他在路上 |
[42:45] | – What have you been eating, steak? – No. | -你吃了什么 牛排? -没有 |
[42:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:51] | I need to borrow a shirt. | 我得借件衣服 |
[42:53] | – You want some tea? – No. | -你要喝茶吗? -不要 |
[43:14] | Fuck this! | 干! |
[43:16] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[43:18] | It’s not bad enough you wake me, I gotta get my balls broken too? | 吵醒我还不够 还要嘲笑我? |
[43:24] | Go with my nephew. Do what he says. | 跟我侄子去 照他的话作 |
[43:30] | I gotta change my shirt. | 我得换件衣服 |
[43:35] | I got my limits too, Junior. | 我的忍耐可是有限的喔 |
[43:43] | Be strong. | 坚强一点 |
[43:59] | Yeah, of course I did. | 我想是的 |
[44:02] | – I can’t believe this. – Why are you here? | -我真不敢相信 -你怎么会在这里? |
[44:05] | – I loved you. – Who the hell are you? | -我爱你 -你是谁啊? |
[44:08] | – Fuck you, bitch. – What? | -干!你这个贱货 -什么? |
[44:10] | – Don’t ever call me again! – Meadow, wait. | -不要再打电话给我! -梅朵 等等! |
[44:16] | Yeah, you better leave, bitch! | 快走吧 贱货! |
[44:22] | What the fuck? That’s Tony Soprano’s daughter! | 干!她是东尼索波诺的女儿! |
[44:25] | Oh, what do I care, asshole? | 关我屁事 混蛋! |
[44:28] | Fucking bitch. | 贱女人! |
[44:31] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[44:35] | You really know about this shit? You know, the woods and hunting? | 你真的会吗? 打猎之类的事情 |
[44:41] | My dad and me used to go every year. | 我以前跟我爸每年都会去打猎 |
[44:45] | Sorry I laughed at you before. | 抱歉我刚刚笑你 |
[44:48] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[44:52] | Hey, one time we went hunting… | 有一次我们去打猎 |
[44:55] | …we saw a sign that said, “Bear left.” So we went home. | 结果看到一个标语写着 “熊离开了”所以我们便回家了 |
[45:06] | I appreciate you taking care of my uncle. | 我很感激你照顾我伯伯 |
[45:10] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[45:14] | – He really loves you. – Come on? That old prick? | -他很爱你 -拜托 那家伙? |
[45:18] | I’m serious. He talks about you all the time. | 我是说真的 他总是提到你 |
[45:21] | I know you had your problems, but, I don’t know… | 我知道你们之间有些问题 可是 |
[45:27] | I wish he was my uncle sometimes. | 有时候我希望他是我伯伯 |
[45:43] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[45:49] | 4:30. | 4点30分 |
[45:55] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底在哪里? |
[45:59] | – What are those, Tic Tacs? – I just found them. | -那是什么 爽口糖? -我才刚看到 |
[46:02] | – I didn’t know I had them on me. – Give me some! | -我不知道身上有这个 -给我一些! |
[46:06] | – There ain’t no more. I ate them. – I’m dying here! | -没了 我吃掉了! -自私鬼 我快死了! |
[46:10] | Then fucking die already. | 那就去死吧 |
[46:12] | – Where you going? – I’m eating those berries. | -你要去哪里? -去吃野莓 |
[46:15] | – I’m telling you, they’re poison. – At least I won’t die hungry. | -那是有毒的 -至少我不会饿死 |
[46:43] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗? |
[46:44] | Pike’s Hollow. A mile in, by the picnic table. | 派克洞穴 进去一里 在野餐区附近 |
[46:48] | Where’s their car? Maybe they left. | 他们的车在哪? 还是他们离开了? |
[46:50] | No, they wouldn’t leave without calling. | 不会 他们不会不打电话就走 |
[46:53] | Let me try him again. | 我再打给他看看 |
[47:05] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[47:06] | Paulie… Bacala… We’ll be… | 保利巴卡拉我们会 |
[47:10] | Ton, I can’t hear you. | 东尼 我听不到 |
[47:15] | Motherfucking cocksucker! | 该死! |
[47:18] | That Tony? What’d he say? | 是东尼吗?他说什么? |
[47:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:32] | Do that by your window, I don’t wanna smell your piss! | 去你那边尿好不好 我才不想闻到尿骚味! |
[47:36] | Fuck you. | 干! |
[47:38] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么? -你听到了 |
[47:40] | Don’t make me pull rank. | 不要逼我动用职权 |
[47:42] | Fuck you. Captain or not, now we’re just two assholes lost in the woods. | 干!我管你是不是堂主 现在我们只是两个迷路的蠢蛋 |
[47:48] | Do yourself a favor and go back to sleep! | 回去睡觉吧! |
[47:51] | – Why, so you can choke me? – What? | -所以你可以把我勒死吗? -什么? |
[47:54] | Think I’m stupid? | 你以为我是笨蛋吗? |
[47:55] | I heard you on the phone trying to blame this on me. | 我听到你在讲电话的时候 把罪怪在我头上 |
[47:59] | What? | 什么? |
[48:00] | You fucked up, now you’re worried about Tony. | 你自己把事情搞砸 然后又担心东尼生气 |
[48:04] | When I sleep, you’ll choke me so he has your version. | 等我睡着 你就会把我勒死 然后他就只听的到你的说辞 |
[48:08] | Choke you right now, you fuck! | 我现在就把你勒死!干! |
[48:10] | I’ll leave you, you one-shoe cocksucker! | 我会把你留在这里 你这个只有一只鞋的混蛋! |
[48:13] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[48:15] | You know how fast I run, I’ll leave you in the dust! | 你知道我跑得多快 我会把你留在这里! |
[48:18] | The shit we been through, you think I’d kill you? | 我们一起同甘共苦那么久 你觉得我会杀了你吗? |
[48:22] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我觉得你会 |
[48:43] | Promise you won’t leave me here. | 答应我你不会把我丢下 |
[48:47] | I’m not gonna leave you. | 我不会把你丢下的 |
[48:59] | Paulie! Christopher! | 保利!克里斯多佛! |
[49:05] | What do you think? What should we do? | 你觉得我们该怎么办? |
[49:07] | There’s nothing we can do. We’ll wait till it’s light, then we’ll head in. | 我们什么也不能做 只有等到天亮再进去 |
[49:24] | 101. Let’s get some fluids in you, we’ll send you home later. | 101度 先帮你打针 之后再送你回家 |
[49:31] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 喔 天啊 你还好吧? |
[49:33] | She was out all night. I couldn’t stop her. | 她出去了一整晚 我没办法阻止她 |
[49:37] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[49:39] | He was cheating on me. | 他欺骗我 |
[49:41] | Holy shit. | 该死! |
[49:43] | We drove out to Jersey and I caught them together. | 我们开车到纽泽西 我抓到他跟别的女生在一起 |
[49:47] | She was a real whore too. | 那个女生很贱 |
[49:49] | Oh, my God, that’s horrible. | 天啊 真是太悲惨了 |
[49:53] | It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have pressured him. | 都是我的错 我不应该给他太多压力 |
[49:57] | You are better off without him. | 跟他分手对你比较好 |
[49:59] | He was cute. But he was really boring. | 他虽然长得不错 可是很无聊 |
[50:02] | You don’t know what it’s like to grow up where we did. | 你不了解我们的成长背景 |
[50:06] | – Whatever, Med. He was such a drip. – No, he wasn’t! He was great! | -管他的 梅朵 他很糟糕 -他才没有!他很棒! |
[50:31] | Bruno Magli over here. | 布诺马格里鞋 |
[50:56] | Which way? What do you think? | 哪一个方向才对? |
[50:58] | Don’t matter to me. I ain’t stopping till we hit cement. | 对我来说没差 我打算一直走到撞上水泥墙 |
[51:16] | A lot of strange people used to live in these woods. | 以前有很多怪人 住在森林里面 |
[51:20] | Jackson Whites, these weird-looking albinos. | 比如说杰克森怀特 那些长的很怪的白子 |
[51:26] | Paulie! Christopher! | 保利!克里斯多佛! |
[51:34] | First place I hit is Denny’s. | 我第一个要去的地方就是丹尼速食 |
[51:36] | I know. Get like five of those Grand Slam breakfasts. | 没错 然后点五份满汉早餐 |
[51:45] | Shit! | 该死! |
[51:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[51:50] | Fucking thing’s loose already. | 这东西又松了 |
[52:05] | Motherfucker! | 干! |
[52:13] | What are you doing? What if we need the bullets? | 你在干嘛? 如果我们需要子弹怎么办? |
[52:17] | That’s no deer hunter. | 那个不是猎鹿人 |
[52:20] | Paulie! Christopher! | 保利!克里斯多佛! |
[52:31] | – Tony! Over here! – Over here! | -东尼!在这里! -在这里! |
[52:36] | Paulie! Christopher! Where are you? | 保利!克里斯多佛! 你们在哪里? |
[52:43] | Over here, Tony! | 在这里 东尼! |
[52:58] | Thank fucking God! | 谢谢上帝! |
[53:00] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧? |
[53:03] | – What the fuck you shooting at? – Nothing. Never mind. | -你在射什么? -没事 |
[53:07] | – Jesus Christ, look at you two! – All night in this fucking hellhole. | -天啊 看看你们两个! -整晚都待在这个鬼地方 |
[53:14] | All right, come on. | 好 走吧 |
[53:19] | Come on, easy. | 来 小心点 |
[53:34] | – This the spot? – Yeah, but my fucking car’s gone. | -就是这里吗? -对 但我的车不见了 |
[53:40] | – You sure this is where you left it? – Positive. | -你确定你把车留在这? -确定 |
[53:43] | Is the heat on? | 暖气有开吗? |
[53:54] | Jesus Christ, I can’t feel my toes. | 天啊 我的脚指头没知觉了 |
[53:57] | – You got any blankets? – No, sorry. | -有毯子吗? -没有 抱歉 |
[54:00] | Turn up the heat, huh? | 把暖气开大点吧? |
[54:06] | I can’t believe it. I fucking loved that car. | 真是不敢相信 我超爱那部车的 |
[54:09] | – Probably kids. – What if it was the guy? | -大概被些小鬼给偷了 -如果是那个人呢? |
[54:15] | You got the money? | 有拿到钱吗? |
[54:18] | It was in the car. | 在车子里面 |
[54:21] | – That’s all I asked you to do. – Sorry. It couldn’t be helped. | -我交代你做的唯一一件事 -抱歉 没办法 |
[54:25] | Guy fucking lunged at us. | 那个人攻击我们 |
[54:32] | Listen, Ton, I know I fucked up. But… | 东尼 我知道我把事情搞砸了 可是 |
[54:36] | It’s okay, really. Just forget it. | 没关系 算了 |
[54:42] | What do you think? Wanna look for this guy? | 你认为呢?要去找他吗? |
[54:45] | You tell me. Is it worth it? | 你说啊 值得吗? |
[54:48] | I hit him in the head, Ton. I saw it with my own eyes. | 我开枪打中他的头 东尼 我亲眼见到的 |
[54:53] | – Could this fuck make it out alive? – Hard to say. | -他还能活的了吗? -很难说 |
[54:57] | Flesh wound, maybe. Head shot, I don’t know. | 如果是皮肉伤大概还活的了 如果打中头部 我就不知道了 |
[55:00] | On the other hand, anything’s possible. | 不过 任何事都有可能的 |
[55:08] | You’re a captain, what do you wanna do? | 你是堂主 你要怎么做? |
[55:23] | Fuck it. Let’s go home. | 干!回家吧 |
[55:27] | All right. | 好 |
[55:29] | But let’s be clear on this right now. | 但是先把话说清楚 |
[55:32] | This guy crawls out from a rock, he’s your problem. | 如果这个人没死 那就是你的问题 |
[55:36] | You deal with Slava, you take the heat, you pay the price. | 你要负责处理史拉瓦的事情 一切后果你自行负责 |
[55:44] | Fine. | 好 |
[56:14] | You got mayonnaise on your chin. | 你下巴沾到美滋了 |
[56:17] | – What? – Mayonnaise! Mayonnaise! | -什么? -美滋!美滋! |
[56:52] | Something’s fucked up here. | 我不知道是哪里不对劲 |
[56:54] | One minute she’s fine, the next she’s a fucking lunatic! | 前一分钟她还好好的 下一分钟她就抓狂了! |
[56:58] | I asked you whether or not she seemed like a happy person. | 我之前就问过你 她看起来开不开心 |
[57:02] | By that I’m supposed to know she’d throw a roast beef at my head? | 喔 所以我就该知道 她会把牛排丢到我身上? |
[57:08] | Read into things however you choose. | 不管做任何选择 你都应该审慎决定 |
[57:17] | Why does everything gotta be so hard? | 为什么事情会那么复杂? |
[57:22] | I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I do the right thing by my family. | 我不是说我是个完美的人 但我为了家庭付出 |
[57:28] | Doesn’t that count for anything? | 这难道不算什么吗? |
[57:34] | We should discuss what attracted you to Gloria in the first place. | 我们应该讨论你当初为什么 会被葛萝利雅吸引 |
[57:40] | Oh, we been through that already. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[57:42] | And Irina before her. | 还有艾琳娜 |
[57:45] | Depressive personality, unstable, impossible to please. | 个性抑郁、情绪不稳 难以取悦 |
[57:55] | Does that remind you of any other woman? | 这有让你联想到任何女人吗? |