| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:43] | Massachusetts! | 喔 麻州来的 | 
| [01:53] | Listen to this shit. | 你们听听这些鬼话 | 
| [01:55] | “New Jersey Council of Indian Affairs has announced plans… | “新泽西议会的 印地安委员会宣布 | 
| [01:59] | “to disrupt Monday’s Columbus Day Parade in Newark. | 将要阻止周一 在纽瓦克举办的哥伦布节游行 | 
| [02:02] | “Council Chairman Del Redclay Professor of Cultural Anthropology…” | 身为文化人类学教授的 议长岱尔瑞克雷” | 
| [02:06] | Stop blowing your nose I want to hear this. | 别擤鼻子了 我要听这一段 | 
| [02:08] | “…says council members and supporters will lie down… | “指出议会成员 和支持者将躺在 | 
| [02:11] | “in the path of Columbus Day marchers | 哥伦布节的游行路线当中 | 
| [02:13] | in protest of Columbus’ role in the genocide… | 他说 要抗议哥伦布 | 
| [02:16] | “‘of America’s native peoples.’ | 在屠杀美国原住民暴行中 所扮演的角色 | 
| [02:19] | “To launch their protest the Native Americans and their sympathizers… | 为了表示抗议 原住民和他们的支持者 | 
| [02:23] | “plan to begin a deathwatch tomorrow | 明天将在哥伦布公园 | 
| [02:25] | “over the statue of Columbus in Christopher Columbus Park “ | 替哥伦布的雕像守灵” | 
| [02:29] | Some fucking balls bad-mouthing America especially now | 真有种 竟然唱衰美国 尤其在这个节骨眼 | 
| [02:33] | I thought that Columbus was the hero of America | 我还以为哥伦布是美国的英雄 | 
| [02:35] | See it’s these Indians and the Commie fucks | 你看 都是这群印地安人 和该死的共产党 | 
| [02:38] | They wanna paint Columbus as a slave trader instead of an explorer | 他们想把拓荒者哥伦布 抹黑成人口贩子 | 
| [02:43] | You gotta admit they did get massacred the Indians | 你不能否认 印地安人的确遭到屠杀 | 
| [02:45] | We gave them a bunch a shit to make up for that | 我们又不是没有补偿他们 | 
| [02:48] | Land reservations And now they got the casinos | 土地 保护区 现在他们又拥有赌场 | 
| [02:52] | What the fuck we ever get we didn’t have to work for? | 我们有哪一样东西 不是拼老命才得到的? | 
| [02:55] | I wouldn’t mind sitting all day smoking mushrooms | 我不介意整天坐着抽大烟 | 
| [02:58] | and collecting government checks | 等着收政府的支票 | 
| [03:01] | You know what it is? I’ll tell you what it is | 你知道这其实是为了什么吗? 我来告诉你 | 
| [03:05] | It’s anti-ltalian discrimination | 这是歧视义大利人的活动 | 
| [03:08] | Columbus Day is a day of Italian pride | 哥伦布节是义大利人的荣耀 | 
| [03:12] | It’s our holiday and they wanna take it away | 这是属于我们的节日 他们竟然想剥夺 | 
| [03:15] | Fuck them | 我去他妈的 | 
| [03:17] | But I never liked Columbus | 不过我从没喜欢过哥伦布 | 
| [03:21] | In Napoli a lot of people are not so happy for Columbus | 在拿坡里 有很多人 不是很欣赏哥伦布 | 
| [03:24] | cause he was from Genova | 因为他是热那亚人 | 
| [03:25] | What’s the problem with Genova? | 热那亚有什么不对? | 
| [03:27] | The North of Italy always have the money and the power | 北义大利人都是有钱有势 | 
| [03:30] | They punish the South since hundreds of years | 几百年来 只会欺负南方人 | 
| [03:33] | Even today they put up their nose at us | 甚至到今天 还把我们当成乡下人 | 
| [03:35] | like we’re peasants | 还是一副趾高气扬的样子 | 
| [03:38] | I hate the North | 我讨厌北方人 | 
| [03:40] | Jesus take it easy | 你嘛帮帮忙 | 
| [03:41] | I’m gonna take action here | 我非采取行动不可 | 
| [03:57] | Ro gonna go to the church luncheon tomorrow? | 罗莎莉 你明天要去 教会的午餐会吗? | 
| [04:00] | It’s on the subject of Italian-American women and pride | 明天的议题是 美籍义大利妇女和荣耀 | 
| [04:03] | -I guess ’cause of Columbus Day -Who’s the star? | -我想是因为哥伦布日的关系 -由谁主讲? | 
| [04:05] | A woman professor from Montclair State | 一位蒙克莱尔州立大学的女教授 | 
| [04:07] | -Father Phil says she’s very good -You should come Adriana | -菲尔神父说她很棒 -艾德莲娜 你应该来 | 
| [04:11] | -Me? -Yeah come with us | -我? -对 跟我们一起来 | 
| [04:13] | Noon in the bingo room at Saint Peter and Paul’s | 在圣彼得和保罗教堂的宝果室 | 
| [04:15] | They have a series of ladies’ luncheons every week | 他们有一系列的主题 每周都有一个午餐会 | 
| [04:17] | The food is good and the speakers have been fantastic | 东西很好吃 主讲人也都很棒 | 
| [04:22] | Furio Giunta just bought himself a little house in Nutley | 浮利欧为自己 在努特利买了间小房子 | 
| [04:25] | -He is so gorgeous -I’m surprised nobody snapped him up yet | -他好帅 -我很惊讶都没有人去把他 | 
| [04:29] | -I think he should lose the ponytail -You do? | -我觉得他应该把马尾剪掉 -你真的这样觉得? | 
| [04:31] | -I think it looks great on him -That’s his trademark | -我觉得还挺适合他的 -那是他的标志 | 
| [04:34] | Sandi Fortunato says it looks like a dick coming out of his head | 珊蒂弗度纳多说那看起来 像是他脑子上长了支小弟弟 | 
| [04:38] | And she pretends to be his friend What a two-face | 她还一副跟他很好的样子 真是两面人 | 
| [04:43] | How much money did you make today slut? | 今天赚了多少? | 
| [04:47] | $300 | 三百 | 
| [04:48] | -That’s all bitch? | 就这么多? 婊子 | 
| [04:49] | I’m gonna put you back on the street | 我非把你推回街上卖不可 | 
| [04:51] | Make you work that ass | 让你好好的摇一摇那小屁屁 | 
| [04:53] | Put me back on the street baby yeah | 让我再回到街上 宝贝 | 
| [04:56] | Work that ass you little cunt | 卖弄你那个屁股 小骚货 | 
| [04:59] | Yeah you work it baby | 对 你得好好加把劲 | 
| [05:01] | Mama’s little tramp Mama’s little whore | 妈妈的小骚货 妈妈的小妓女 | 
| [05:05] | I’m gonna pimp you out bitch | -我会把你卖了 婊子 -好 | 
| [05:10] | I gotta get that | 我得接这通电话 | 
| [05:15] | Hello? | 哪位? | 
| [05:17] | No Hi Ro how are you? | 不 不 不会 罗莎莉 你好吗? | 
| [05:20] | What? | 什么? | 
| [05:21] | I can’t hear you too good | 我听不清楚 | 
| [05:24] | It must be your cell phone You in the car? | 一定是你手机的问题 你在车上吗? | 
| [05:27] | No I’m coming home | 不 没有 我要回家了 | 
| [05:30] | Yeah | 对 | 
| [05:31] | No chicken’s great | 不 我喜欢吃鸡肉 | 
| [05:36] | No Yeah Me too | 不 对 我也是 | 
| [05:38] | Bye | 再见 | 
| [05:45] | God we’re so naughty | 天啊 我们真顽皮 | 
| [05:50] | How can we do this with Ro on the phone? | 罗莎莉的人在电话上 我们怎么做得出这种事? | 
| [05:52] | What? | 什么? | 
| [05:56] | We’re so wacky | 我们好坏 | 
| [05:58] | No regard for nothing | 我们完全不懂尊重别人 对吧? | 
| [06:08] | -Operator -Yeah I’d like to make a collect call | -接线生 -我要打一通对方付费电话 | 
| [06:12] | Area code 917 | 区域号码是917 | 
| [06:18] | -Speak -Collect call from Mr Walters | -说话 -华特先生打来的对方付费对话 | 
| [06:22] | Okay I’ll take it operator | 好 我接 | 
| [06:24] | -How you doing? -You know | -你好吗? -你心知肚明 | 
| [06:27] | Thanks for the stamps | 谢谢你的邮票 | 
| [06:28] | -How you getting on? -I feel old | -最近还好吗? -我觉得老了 | 
| [06:33] | Listen John | 你听我说 约翰 | 
| [06:35] | I just want to say I hope your feelings weren’t hurt too bad | 我只是想跟你说 希望你不要太难过 | 
| [06:39] | and that it never got back to the missus | 还有千万别让你的女人知道 | 
| [06:41] | -The fuck you talking about? -You didn’t hear the joke about Ginny? | -你在说什么鬼话? -你没听过有关金妮的笑话吗? | 
| [06:45] | Never mind Let it die a death | 别提了 过去就算了 | 
| [06:48] | What joke? | 什么笑话? | 
| [06:49] | You’re better off not hearing it | 约翰 你还是不知道比较好 | 
| [06:52] | -Trust me -Fuck that! I demand you tell me Paulie! | -相信我 -去你的 你非说不可 保利 | 
| [06:57] | John you got more laborers on that job site than we got carpenters | 约翰 你的工人 比我们这里的木匠还多 | 
| [07:00] | What’s the problem? | 这有什么错? | 
| [07:02] | The carpenters are carrying sheetrock and materials | 问题是 木匠只是 整天搬石头和材料 | 
| [07:05] | -We ain’t getting what we expected to get -Minimally expected | -成果无法达到预期 -最低的标准 | 
| [07:09] | Let Massarone hire more laborers off the books | 去多找几个工人来就好 | 
| [07:11] | Nobody’s talking to you! | 没有人跟你说话 | 
| [07:13] | All right Jesus | 好 凶什么凶 | 
| [07:22] | 65 35 65:35 | |
| [07:26] | Johnny you explain the other thing I want to talk about | 约翰 你说明一下 我想要谈的另一件事 | 
| [07:29] | Sure Tony we’ve discovered you bought property | 好的 东尼 我们最近发现 | 
| [07:32] | around Frelinghuysen Avenue and turned it in a week So? | -一个星期内又转手 -那又如何? | 
| [07:37] | You did it with inside knowledge from Ron Zellman | 你是从罗诺柴尔曼那里 取得内幕消息 | 
| [07:41] | Got your attention from where? | 关你什么事? | 
| [07:43] | That property’s hot because of the Esplanade | 那个房子因为海滨广场 而变得很抢手 | 
| [07:46] | We share the Esplanade We share Zellman | 海滨广场是我们共有的 柴尔曼也是我们共有的 | 
| [07:49] | If the Soprano family’s gonna benefit from a thing | 如果索波诺家族的人 要从哪里捞到好处 | 
| [07:52] | Carmine feels we should too | 卡明觉得我们也该分一杯眉 | 
| [08:00] | Okay we’ll work something out | 好 我们可以合作 | 
| [08:08] | I’ve been your doctor for 30 years you still hate the thermometer | 我当你的医生30年了 你到现在还讨厌温度计 | 
| [08:13] | Tony Furio’s here! | 东尼 浮利欧来了 | 
| [08:15] | Thank you for bringing those strufoli I love those | 谢谢你送的蜂蜜炸饼干 我很喜欢 | 
| [08:19] | Here’s a few long-term bonds that I find attractive | 这里有些长期债券 我认为还有些用处 | 
| [08:22] | Wouldn’t it be great if the person you trust most was your broker? | 要是你最信任的人 就是你的理财专员有多好 | 
| [08:26] | Let’s look at your allocations At Schwab we give advice | -我们来看看你的资金分配 -我们的建议都很客观 | 
| [08:29] | that’s not driven by commission | 简单 绝不是以佣金来衡量的 | 
| [08:31] | Call 1-800-7-SCHWAB to set up a consultation | 拨1-800-7-SCHWAB 预约理财顾问 | 
| [08:34] | -to check the health of your portfolio -And lay off the junk bonds | -让我们看看您的投资组合 -别再碰那些垃圾债券了 | 
| [08:42] | -I got pictures of my new house -Let me see | -我带了新房子的照片 -快让我看看 | 
| [08:47] | Welcome back We’re here today with our guests Dr Del Redclay | 欢迎收看 今天我们请到的是 岱尔瑞克雷教授 | 
| [08:51] | who’s a professor of anthropology at Rutgers University… | 他是罗格斯大学人类学教授 | 
| [08:54] | and spokesman for the anti-Columbus protest | 也是反哥伦布活动的发言人 | 
| [08:56] | -My God -And also Mr Phillip L Di Notti… | -我的天 -另外一位是菲利普迪诺地先生 | 
| [08:59] | It’s lovely | 真漂亮 浮利欧 | 
| [09:01] | …a coalition of Italian-American anti-defamation organizations | 他是美籍义大利人 反毁谤联盟的主席 | 
| [09:06] | Okay | 好的 | 
| [09:09] | -This thing gets on my nerves -Don’t get me started | -这种事让我最反感了 -最好别问我的意见 | 
| [09:12] | Well let’s start with the idea of a parade for a genocidal colonial general | 这个游行是为了 一位种族屠杀军官而举行的 | 
| [09:16] | A national holiday no less | 虽然这是个国定假日 | 
| [09:18] | Such festivities are deeply offensive to us | 我们认为这样的庆祝活动 对我们的伤害很大 | 
| [09:20] | These are pretty broad charges | 这是个很严厉的指控 | 
| [09:22] | All I know | 我只知道 | 
| [09:23] | is Italian Americans are extremely proud of Christopher Columbus… | 住在美国的义大利人 都很为哥伦布感到骄傲 | 
| [09:26] | admiral of the ocean seas and a great Italian | 他是个航海将军 也是伟大的义大利人 | 
| [09:29] | You know very well of the compromised position we put forth | 你知道我们已作出了很大的让步 | 
| [09:32] | Now if you people wanna make it an Italian pride parade… | 如果你们要将其 当作义大利人的荣耀游行 | 
| [09:35] | we have no problem with that | 我们没意见 | 
| [09:37] | Western history says Columbus discovered America | 但历史上的确记载着 是哥伦布发现了美洲大陆 | 
| [09:39] | The same America that put your people in bondage for three centuries | 也是奴役了你们的人民 三百年的美国 | 
| [09:42] | But every culture has had to bear the pain… | 每个文化建立的过程中 | 
| [09:45] | in the making of what I think we can all agree | 免不了会有一些痛苦 我想你我都会同意 | 
| [09:47] | is a startling economic miracle | 来让这个国家展现经济奇迹 | 
| [09:50] | -We cured polio -I have to agree with Phil | -我们治愈了小儿麻痹症 -我不得不赞同菲尔 | 
| [09:53] | -The right to vote -Exactly | -投票的权利 -说得一点没错 | 
| [09:54] | Take my grandparents Two simple people from Sicily… | 以我祖父母为例 两个来自西西里的平凡人 | 
| [09:58] | who braved the perilous middle passage… | 勇敢的躲过中继站 | 
| [10:00] | -Middle passage? That’s the term for the slave trade | 中继站? 是贩卖奴隶的另一种说法 | 
| [10:05] | Montel the Italian people in this country also have suffered discrimination | 蒙特尔 义大利人在这个国家 也同样遭受歧视 | 
| [10:10] | Earth to Phil | 实际点 菲尔 | 
| [10:12] | We’re talking 300 years of slavery here | 怎么也比不上三百年的奴役 | 
| [10:17] | Enough | 真是够了 | 
| [10:25] | You okay Tony? You look a little muscia-moosh | 你还好吗?东尼 你看来心情不太好 | 
| [10:29] | Uncle Jun’s trial starts today | 伯伯的案子今天开庭 | 
| [10:33] | First Soprano family trial in 16 years | 16年来 索波诺家族 第一次有人遭到审判 | 
| [10:36] | We should go | 我们该走了 | 
| [10:38] | The guys are gonna be at the other place | 大家会先在另一个地点集合 | 
| [10:40] | Thank you for the cookies | 谢谢你的饼干 | 
| [10:44] | And congratulations on that house | 恭喜你买房子了 | 
| [10:47] | And I like the kitchen | 我很喜欢你们的厨房 | 
| [10:49] | Take a strufoli | -吃一个蜂蜜炸饼干 -我不要 | 
| [11:00] | Be seated | 坐下 | 
| [11:04] | Next case on the calendar… | 下一个案子 | 
| [11:06] | United States of America versus Corrado John Soprano et al | 美国政府控告 克拉多约翰索波诺等人 | 
| [11:10] | Any applications before I bring in the jury? | 在我请陪审团进入之前 有任何提案吗? | 
| [11:12] | No your honor Bring the jury | 没有 庭上 | 
| [11:14] | Telephone charges on your last bill? | 你上个月寄给我的电话费单 | 
| [11:17] | Cost me $40 every time you pick up the phone | 每次你一拿起电话 就得花我40块钱 | 
| [11:19] | I can’t… | 我不能 | 
| [11:27] | $2 380 last month alone | 上个月就花了我2380元 | 
| [11:30] | I’m going to give you some preliminary instructions… | 首先我要跟你说明 | 
| [11:32] | and explain the process by which we will try this case | 本次审判进行的过程 | 
| [11:36] | The first order of business… | 首先要进行的是 | 
| [11:38] | Looking out at this audience of proud strong beautiful women… | 看看这群听众 有自信 坚强 美丽的女士 | 
| [11:43] | how far we have come in this American journey | 可以看到 在这趟美国圆梦之旅中 我们付出了很多努力 | 
| [11:47] | Look how we’ve both preserved the tradition of our ancestors… | 我们一方面 努力保留先祖留下来的传统 | 
| [11:50] | and managed to become new Italian-American women | 另一方面也让自己转型为 新时代的美籍义大利妇女 | 
| [11:56] | Such flair we have added to our image | 我们在形象上做了这么多努力 | 
| [12:00] | And yet America still sees us… | 然而美国仍普遍把我们看做 | 
| [12:03] | as pizza makers and Mama Leones | 只会做披萨的大肚婆 | 
| [12:06] | It is your job ladies to spread the word | 各位女士 你们要让大家知道 | 
| [12:11] | Our grandmothers may have been dressed in black… | 我们的祖母可能是穿全身黑衣 | 
| [12:14] | but we’re in Moschino and Armani | 但我们穿的可都是 莫斯基诺跟亚曼尼 | 
| [12:19] | For those who say Italian Americans eat smelly cheese | 那些说我们义大利女人 只会吃臭起司 | 
| [12:23] | and sip cold wine… | 喝劣质葡萄酒的人 | 
| [12:25] | tell them we’re from the land of aromatic Asiago | 告诉他们香甜的埃斯阿格起司 | 
| [12:28] | and supple Barolo | 和名酒巴罗洛酒来自我们的家乡 | 
| [12:34] | If they say “Spaghetti and meatballs”… | 如果他们只知道肉丸义大利面 | 
| [12:37] | you tell them “Orecchiette with broccoli rabe “ | 告诉他们还有青花菜猫耳朵面 | 
| [12:44] | If they say “John Gotti “ | 如果他们提到约翰葛提 | 
| [12:46] | you tell them “Rudolph Giuliani “ | 问他们认不认识朱里安尼市长 | 
| [12:51] | A Princeton study showed that 74 percent… | 普林斯顿大学的研究显示 百分之74的美国人 | 
| [12:56] | of Americans associated Italian Americans with organized crime | 提到美借义大利人就会联想到 有组织的犯罪行为 | 
| [13:02] | Why would they do this? | 为什么他们会这么想? | 
| [13:05] | Because of the way the media depict us | 因为媒体在扭曲我们的形象 | 
| [13:08] | Again it is our job to make sure people know… | 所以要靠我们自己去 | 
| [13:12] | the other side of Italian-American culture | 让大众了解美借义大利人的另一面 | 
| [13:16] | The educated wage-earning law-abiding side | 就是受过教育 努力工作 守法的那一面 | 
| [13:20] | Because isn’t that who we truly are? | 这才是真正的我们 不是吗? | 
| [13:30] | Thank you | 谢谢大家 | 
| [13:35] | Thank you Professor Murphy… | 谢谢你 墨菲教授 | 
| [13:36] | or should I call you Professor Longo-Murphy? | 还是我应该称呼你 朗格墨菲教授? | 
| [13:39] | Longo as you don’t call me late for dinner | 随便什么都可以 | 
| [13:43] | Small point: Didn’t I read about | 我有一个小小的观点 最近我读到 | 
| [13:46] | a more recent study at Fairleigh Dickinson that found the opposite was true? | 菲立狄更生大学的研究报告 跟您刚刚所说的相反 | 
| [13:49] | That the great majority of Americans recognize these are fictional portrayals? | 就是大部分的美国人 已经了解那些看法其实都是虚构的? | 
| [13:55] | We’re still looking at the sample selection criteria used in that study | 我们还在探究 这个研究中取样的代表性 | 
| [14:00] | Well thanks for an excellent talk | 谢谢您精彩的演讲 | 
| [14:06] | And thank you all for attending today | 谢谢大家今天来此聆听 | 
| [14:09] | Don’t miss Professor Murphy’s new book: | 别错过墨菲教授的新书 | 
| [14:12] | Strega ‘ The Sorceress as Imago Figure in Italian Literature | 《史特雷加:女巫在义大利文学中 扮演的角色》 | 
| [14:18] | And stick around for coffee and dessert | 请留下来享用 咖啡和点心 | 
| [14:21] | courtesy of Cocuzzo’s pastry shop | 是科库佐面包店提供的 | 
| [14:29] | I’ll say it that was totally uncalled for | 我一定得说 这完全是无的放矢 | 
| [14:31] | -Father Intintola’s forgetting his friends | -神父完全忘记了谁是他的朋友 | 
| [14:33] | -It was outrageous I’m shocked | -太过分了 太令人吃惊了 | 
| [14:36] | Everyone’s entitled to their opinion | 每个人都可以有自己的意见 | 
| [14:38] | Really though how dare he? After all you’ve done for this parish | 他怎么可以这样? 你为这教区付出这么多 | 
| [14:41] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办? | 
| [14:46] | I’m gonna cut him a new one | 我得去跟他晓以大义 | 
| [14:59] | Father I don’t know what to say I’m so upset | 神父 我不知道该怎么说 我很不高兴 | 
| [15:02] | -Why what’s wrong? -What’s wrong? | -为什么? 哪里有问题? -哪里有问题? | 
| [15:04] | Carmela is one of your biggest supporters and friends | 卡蜜拉是你最大的支持者 也是好朋友 | 
| [15:07] | How dare you let her suffer humiliation and embarrassment… | 你怎么能让她遭到外人 | 
| [15:10] | at the hands of an outsider? | 这般不堪的羞辱? | 
| [15:12] | -What do you mean? -You know exactly what I mean | -我不懂你的意思 -你心知肚明 | 
| [15:15] | Unfortunately because of her husband’s high profile in the waste industry… | 因为她丈夫在废弃业很有名 | 
| [15:18] | she’s the one who bears the brunt of insults | 卡蜜拉只能 默默忍受这样的屈辱 | 
| [15:21] | But there were many of us who were equally offended | 但我们当中很多人 也觉得很不舒服 | 
| [15:24] | I am sorry | 我很抱歉 | 
| [15:26] | This is an open forum | 这是个公开的论坛 | 
| [15:27] | You did hear me bring up that new study | 你也听到我提起新的研究报告 | 
| [15:29] | If that’s your idea of a good luncheon speaker… | 如果这是你认为的好演讲者 | 
| [15:32] | I suggest you think about who really keeps… | 我建议你好好想想 | 
| [15:34] | this parish alive year after year | 这几年都是谁在支持你的教区 | 
| [15:45] | The size of your cities pain the eyes of the red man | 你的城市建立在 原住民的苦痛之上 | 
| [15:49] | A man in your cities is numb to the stench… | 你们已经嗅不到腐臭的气味 | 
| [15:51] | -Go back to your reservation! -Mussolini was Hitler’s bitch! | -滚回你的保护区 -墨索里尼和希特勒是一丘之貉 | 
| [15:55] | Go back! | 滚回去 | 
| [16:05] | In the words of Chief Seattle ‘ | 西雅图酋长说 | 
| [16:07] | “For the last Red Man shall have perished… | “即使最后一个原住民消失 | 
| [16:10] | “and the memory of my tribe… | 我的部落传奇 | 
| [16:12] | “shall have become a myth among the White Men…” | 仍将永远 留在白种人的记忆中” | 
| [16:15] | Take your tom-toms and get out of here! You son of a bitch! | 带着你的通通鼓离开吧 你们这些狗娘养的无赖 | 
| [16:19] | “…these shores these woods | “从海边到森林 | 
| [16:21] | the highway will swarm with the invisible dead of our people! | 高速公路上将充满 我们族人的英灵 | 
| [16:22] | The White Man will never be alone!” | 会永远跟着白种人” | 
| [16:26] | This is Newark baby we don’t play that shit! | 这里是纽瓦克 我们不跟你们搞这一套 | 
| [16:29] | And that better not be Columbus! | 那最好不是哥伦布! | 
| [16:32] | -Take it down -He’s going to burn… | -把他拿下来! -他将会被烧死 | 
| [16:35] | -the way our ancestors did! -Go sit down cupcake! | -就像我们的先祖一样 -你坐下 亲爱的! | 
| [16:38] | -We’re not taking anything down! | 我们是不会拿下来的 | 
| [16:39] | -We’re gonna fucking hang you up there! | 我要把你吊在上面 | 
| [16:46] | Break it up! | 别打了 | 
| [16:48] | Let’s break it up! | 别打了 | 
| [16:50] | We will make arrests! | 住手 不然我们要抓人了 | 
| [16:52] | -What the fuck is this Joey? -They got a permit Sil | -这是什么回事?乔伊 -他们有活动许可 席尔 | 
| [16:55] | Everybody come on let’s go! | 大家快离开 | 
| [16:57] | -Everybody! -I’ll remember this Joey | -每个人 -你给我记住 乔伊 | 
| [17:02] | Come on | -快离开这里! -你做什么! | 
| [17:04] | Come on You too | 来吧你也是 | 
| [17:09] | Let me go | -趴下! -放我走! | 
| [17:13] | All right we gotta go | 好 该走了 我们该走了 | 
| [17:19] | Shit | 他妈的 | 
| [17:21] | Down with globalization! | 去他的议会! | 
| [17:30] | What are you doing? This is a peaceful demonstration here | 你在做什么? 这是个平和的示威活动 | 
| [17:38] | Everybody get over here! | 大家快过来! | 
| [17:41] | Get him out of here | 把他带走 | 
| [17:51] | Orecchiette and broccoli rabe The truth is that is Northern | 说到青花菜猫耳朵面 你知道 那是北方的东西 | 
| [17:54] | Armani too And Michelangelo | 亚曼尼 米开朗基罗都是 | 
| [17:59] | What a coward that man is He’s always been a lily-liver | 他真是个懦夫 他一直都是个胆小鬼 | 
| [18:02] | -He’s sweet | 不 他人很好 | 
| [18:04] | -What did he say? -He’s all apologetic now I let him have it | -他说了什么? -他充满歉意 我由他去吧 | 
| [18:07] | You did what you could | 算了 你已尽了力 | 
| [18:08] | I couldn’t leave here without saying something | 我不可能什么都不说就离开 | 
| [18:11] | I gotta go I’m getting my new crown today | 我得走了 我今天要去补牙了 | 
| [18:13] | -All right -bye | -再见 -明天见 | 
| [18:16] | Karen bring Bobby and the kids over for a cookout on Saturday | 凯伦 带巴比和孩子们 一起来参加星期六的野餐 | 
| [18:36] | -Hello? -It’s me Dad | -哪位? -爸 是我 | 
| [18:38] | -What’s up Bobby? -Mom tried to call you | -巴比 有什么事? -妈一直在找你 | 
| [18:41] | She wants you to pick up some steaks and eggplants before you come home | 她要你回家之前 去买牛排和茄子 | 
| [18:45] | She can’t do it? | 她自己不能去吗? | 
| [18:47] | I’m stuck in traffic now I gotta go to the store? | 我正塞在路中央 还要我去买菜? | 
| [18:49] | She had to go get some crowns or something | 她得去补牙还是什么的 | 
| [18:52] | Your mother’s a real pain in the you-know-what sometimes | 你妈有时真的很烦人 | 
| [18:55] | When she gets home tell her I said “Thanks a lot “ | 等她到家 告诉她 我很感恩 | 
| [19:00] | -If you can’t find the recipe I’ll ask Angie | 如果你找不到食谱 我去问安姬 | 
| [19:03] | It’s around here somewhere | 不用了 应该就在这附近 | 
| [19:08] | Hello | 哪位? | 
| [19:09] | Hi Gab | 盖比 你好 | 
| [19:13] | What? When? | 什么? 什么时候的事? | 
| [19:17] | Oh my God! | 我的天 | 
| [19:19] | No! | 喔 不! | 
| [19:21] | God that’s terrible | 天啊 真是太惨了 | 
| [19:25] | Yeah okay | 好的 | 
| [19:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事情? | 
| [19:35] | Karen had an accident on Pompton Avenue | 凯伦在庞浦通大道出了车祸 | 
| [19:39] | She’s dead | 她死了 | 
| [19:56] | I get home for dinner last night Gabby’s sitting there devastated | 我昨晚回家吃晚餐时 看到盖比很伤心的坐着 | 
| [20:02] | I just saw Karen at ShopRite last week | 我上周才刚在店里碰到凯伦 | 
| [20:05] | You talking about Karen? | 你们在说凯伦的事吗? | 
| [20:07] | Great kid | 她是个好孩子 | 
| [20:10] | This happened to this doctor I know Oriental ran right into him | 我认识的一个医生也有同样遭遇 一个东方人直接撞倒他 | 
| [20:13] | What’s Bobby gonna do? He adored that woman | 巴比该怎么办? 他很爱那个女人 | 
| [20:16] | What are you doing getting arrested when this family’s on trial? | 家人都上法庭了 你还在外面惹是生非 | 
| [20:19] | -I’m sorry… -You went down there too | -东尼 对不起 -你也跟去凑热闹 | 
| [20:21] | -No -It was my idea | -没有 -是我的主意 | 
| [20:23] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么鬼? | 
| [20:24] | We got little Paulie in St Barnabas Plus we lost face there | 保利进了圣巴拉巴医院 而且 我们在那里颜面尽失 | 
| [20:28] | This is something that hits home I can’t turn the other cheek on this | 这攸关家族的名誉 我咽不下这口气 | 
| [20:31] | I know but we’re running a business here | 我知道 可是我们还有生意要做 | 
| [20:36] | Don’t you all got something to do? | 你们都闲闲没事做吗? | 
| [20:50] | What’s with you? I count on you to be the most level-headed guy I got | 你是怎么搞的? 我还以为可以靠你做好榜样 | 
| [20:54] | My father was a Knight of Columbus | 我爸爸是哥伦布骑士团的会员 | 
| [20:56] | I’m Italian American and I pay money… | 我是美国借义大利人 我捐钱 | 
| [20:59] | to the Italian Anti-Defamation Coordination Council and basta | 支持巴斯蒂亚的 义大利反毁谤协会 | 
| [21:03] | -We’re the victims here -You write a check too? | -我们才是受害者 -你还给他们寄支票? | 
| [21:06] | Let’s not forget | 东尼 我们别忘了 | 
| [21:08] | It was a friend of ours Joe Columbo… | 是我们的朋友乔柯隆波 | 
| [21:10] | who founded the first Italian-American anti-defamation organization | 成立了第一个 义大利反毁谤协会 | 
| [21:13] | -You were still out of line -You’re right | -你还是做得太过分了 -你说得有道理 | 
| [21:17] | A hundred percent | 一点都没错 | 
| [21:21] | But? | 可是? | 
| [21:23] | Well as your consigliere | 身为你的顾问 | 
| [21:25] | since you ask… | 既然你开口问了 | 
| [21:28] | I think the guys and myself too we need your leadership on this | 我想大家都和我一样 希望你来主导这件事 | 
| [21:36] | All right | 好吧 | 
| [21:37] | good I understand you wanna do something but use your brain | 好 我明白你想做些事情 但要用脑子 | 
| [21:41] | Believe me me and Ralphie are working on a few things | 相信我 我和瑞夫 正在计划一些事情 | 
| [21:46] | This battle’s gonna be won on the PR level | 这场战争 我们将在舆论上面获胜 | 
| [21:49] | Hearts and minds | 让他们心服口服 | 
| [21:51] | They manipulate your image Columbus… | 他们扭曲我们的形象 还有哥伦布的 | 
| [21:54] | you manipulate theirs | 轮到我们来扭曲他们的 | 
| [21:57] | All right | 好了 | 
| [22:14] | -Who’s calling please? -Good morning Assemblyman | -请问是谁? -早安 议员大人 | 
| [22:17] | What’s up? | 有何指教? | 
| [22:18] | You know this protest with the Indians and Columbus Day? | 你知道这次印地安人 抗议哥伦布节的事吗? | 
| [22:21] | I heard about it | 有 我听说了 | 
| [22:22] | We need somebody to make it go away | 我们要找人去摆平 | 
| [22:24] | Boy that’s a tough one Real hot potato | 恐怕不太好办 那是个烫手山芋 | 
| [22:29] | -Nobody wants to touch it | 根本没人想碰 | 
| [22:30] | We just want a peaceful parade like always | 我们只是想办个和平的游行 这几年来都是这样 | 
| [22:31] | with no interference What’s wrong with that? | 从来没有人来找麻烦 这样有什么不对? | 
| [22:36] | It’s the First Amendment and it’s Native Americans | 这是攸关言论自由 也是美国原住民的事情 | 
| [22:39] | Very sensitive stuff | 是很敏感的事情 | 
| [22:41] | My hands are tied on this one | 这次我实在是帮不了忙 | 
| [22:44] | Sorry | -抱歉 -好 没关系 | 
| [22:45] | -Yeah fine -I will be attending the parade as always | 我还是会照常参加游行 | 
| [22:48] | You got my support there | 我全心支持你们 | 
| [22:50] | I wish that I could… | 但愿我也可以 | 
| [22:56] | The last time that you dated a friend and colleague… | 上次你和你哥哥的 好友兼同事交往 | 
| [22:59] | of your brother’s he left you flat | 结果他不告而别 | 
| [23:01] | disappeared into the witness protection program | 还加入了证人保护计划 | 
| [23:03] | -I know -Now another man… | -我知道 -现在 | 
| [23:05] | who works with your brother… | 另一个 在你哥哥手下工作的家伙 | 
| [23:07] | unable to meet your basic needs for love and respect… | 无法给你基本的爱和尊重 | 
| [23:12] | involved with another woman | 正和另一个女人交往 | 
| [23:13] | Which brings me back to my childhood | 这让我想起我小时候 | 
| [23:17] | And my mother | 想起我妈 | 
| [23:19] | -and my father -Now we’re talking | -还有我爸爸 -终于说到重点 | 
| [23:21] | Where I had no love and no support | 我当时完全得不到爱和支持 | 
| [23:25] | And where I was shamed and ridiculed for being artistic | 因为我喜欢艺术 得忍受揶揄和羞辱 | 
| [23:29] | In your relationship with these men… | 你每次谈恋爱 | 
| [23:32] | you have replaced your father with your brother… | 你都会把你哥哥当作爸爸一般 | 
| [23:35] | as a figure of authority that you need to prove something to | 像个权威的象征 然后想要跟他证明些什么 | 
| [23:39] | You set up these scenarios with these men… | 然后你自己不断的 | 
| [23:41] | similar to your father and your brother seeking your brother… | 跟你爸爸或哥哥相似的人交往 | 
| [23:44] | i e…your father’s acceptance | 想要寻求你哥哥 其实是你爸爸的赞同 | 
| [23:50] | -The hell with them -I know | -你管他们怎么想 -我知道 | 
| [23:52] | The work is to make new choices… | 现在的重点是要做新的尝试 | 
| [23:54] | that have nothing to do with old patterns | 不要再重蹈覆辙 | 
| [23:57] | I want to Sandy I do | 我也这么想 珊蒂 | 
| [24:01] | God give me the strength | 上帝 请给我力量 | 
| [24:04] | She will | 他会的 | 
| [24:08] | Your Star-Ledger interview conflicts with Eye on New Jersey | 你在《内幕追踪》的访谈 和《新泽西观察》的时间冲突了 | 
| [24:17] | Del Redclay right? I knew it | 你是岱尔瑞克雷 对吧? 我就知道是你 | 
| [24:20] | Yeah I saw you on Channel 20 Don’t get up | 对 我在21台节目看过你 不用站起来 | 
| [24:23] | I’m Henry Caruso Pleased to meet you | 我是亨利卡罗素 很高兴见到你 | 
| [24:28] | -Now this lovely lady… -Maggie Donner I’m Del’s TA | -这位美丽的女士是 -玛姬东纳 我是岱尔的助教 | 
| [24:32] | Yes I can see that | 对 对 看得出来 | 
| [24:37] | Well I might as well get to the point | 我还是开门见山的说好了 | 
| [24:45] | I represent a group of concerned citizens who are… | 我代表一群民众 | 
| [24:49] | very upset about this protest you’re spearheading | 他们对你所发起的抗议活动很不满 | 
| [24:52] | no puns intended | 我没有别的意思 | 
| [24:54] | -Who do you represent? -Italians | -你代表哪些人? -义大利人 | 
| [24:58] | Here in New Jersey | 在新泽西的义大利人 | 
| [25:00] | Good people | 他们都是好人 | 
| [25:02] | Family people | 都是家族的成员 | 
| [25:05] | And they’ve asked me to tell you that… | 他们要我告诉你 卷入这个事件 | 
| [25:08] | it’s not in your best interest to go through with this | 对你没有好处 | 
| [25:10] | If you’ve come here to intimidate me you don’t know much about Indian resolve | 如果你是来威胁我的 你就不了解印地安人的决心 | 
| [25:14] | -Should I call security? | 岱尔 我是不是该找警卫? | 
| [25:19] | -You remember this guy? | 你还记的这个人吗? | 
| [25:20] | Iron Eyes Cody he was an actor | 铁眼寇帝 他曾是个演员 | 
| [25:22] | Son of Paleface Sitting Bull | 白人的龟儿子 | 
| [25:29] | Your fucking poster boy | 这个该死的美男子 | 
| [25:32] | Part Cherokee part Cree | 柴罗基族和克里族的混血 | 
| [25:36] | He wasn’t even a fucking Indian | 他根本不是印地安人 | 
| [25:38] | Second generation Sicilian | 他是第二代西西里人 | 
| [25:40] | from Louisiana named Espera DeCorti | 来自 路易斯安纳 名叫耶司皮拉迪寇帝 | 
| [25:42] | -I think you better leave now -The guy’s a total fucking phony | -我觉得你最好离开 -这家伙根本是个冒牌货 | 
| [25:46] | A total fugace | 完全是个骗局 | 
| [25:48] | Even Jay Silverheels knew it | 连杰席韦西尔都知道 | 
| [25:51] | But he kept it quiet | 但他一句话也没说 | 
| [25:53] | We’re not gonna | 我们可没这么好说话 | 
| [25:56] | You keep up your bullshit | 你要是想继续搞这些东西 | 
| [25:58] | -we’re gonna go wide with this thing -Knock yourself out | -我们会把实情公布出来 -随便你们 | 
| [26:09] | Jesus Christ is this true? | 我的天 这是真的吗? | 
| [26:11] | This is a fucking disaster! | 真是大灾难! | 
| [26:13] | Chill out You didn’t know about this? | 别太激动 你从来没听说过吗? | 
| [26:16] | -It’s been on Access Hollywood E!… | -《走进好莱坞》和《E!》报导 | 
| [26:18] | -This is a major PR boner | -这对我们的形象伤害很大 | 
| [26:20] | It’s been researched Cody was definitely | 有人做过调查 寇帝是不折不扣的 | 
| [26:22] | Native American Total environmentalist | 美国原住民 是环保斗士 | 
| [26:25] | -Are you sure about this? -Look I’m one-eighth Italian myself | -你确定吗? -岱尔 我有八分之一的义大利血统 | 
| [26:29] | You are? You never told me that | 是吗?你从未提过这个 | 
| [26:32] | My great-great something or other was a pony soldier | 我的曾曾什么的 曾经是个小骑兵 | 
| [26:35] | Well actually he was a violinist attached to the Seventh Cavalry | 其实他是个附属在 第七骑兵团里的小提琴手 | 
| [26:43] | That is just one person’s opinion Anthony | 这只是个人见解 安东尼 | 
| [26:46] | What football again? | 什么?又是美式足球? | 
| [26:47] | He’s not gonna get hurt he’s a tough kid | 他不会受伤的 他是个坚强的孩子 | 
| [26:50] | Jesus | 别闹了 | 
| [26:51] | We’re having a discussion about Christopher Columbus | 我们是在讨论哥伦布的事 | 
| [26:54] | “They would make fine servants | “他们会是很好的仆役” | 
| [26:58] | “With 50 men we could subgate them…” | “找50个人 就能正服他们” | 
| [27:00] | Subjugate | 是征服 | 
| [27:03] | “…and make them do whatever we want “ | “让他们听命行事” | 
| [27:05] | -That doesn’t sound like a slave trader to you? -George Washington had slaves | -这听起来不像奴隶贩子吗? -乔治华盛顿也有奴隶 | 
| [27:08] | -the father of our country -Well what’s your point? | -他是我们的国父 -你的重点是什么? | 
| [27:12] | His history teacher Mr Cushman is teaching your son… | 他的历史老师 库须曼先生 在你儿子的课堂上说 | 
| [27:15] | that if Columbus was alive today | 如果哥伦布今天还活着 一定会遭到审判 | 
| [27:18] | he’d go on trial for crimes against humanity like Milosevic in you know Europe | 因为他屠杀人民 就像欧洲那个米洛塞维奇 | 
| [27:22] | Your teacher said that? It’s not just my teacher it’s the truth | -你的老师是这么说的? -不只是老师说的 这是事实 | 
| [27:27] | It’s in my history book | 就在我的历史课本里 | 
| [27:30] | So you finally read a book and it’s bullshit | -你终于愿意读书 里面却鬼话连篇 -东尼 | 
| [27:36] | You had to walk in Columbus’ shoes to see what he went through | 你得站在哥伦布的立场 想想他当年的处境 | 
| [27:39] | People thought the world was flat for crying out loud | 当时人们天真的以为 世界是平的 | 
| [27:42] | Then he lands on an island with a bunch | 然后他来到一个蛮荒的岛屿 | 
| [27:44] | of naked savages on it That took a lot of guts | 这需要多大的勇气 | 
| [27:46] | You remember when we went to Florida the heat and those bugs? | 还记得我们到佛罗里达时的情形? 那么热 到处都是虫子 | 
| [27:49] | Like it took guts to murder people and put them in chains | 你说得好像杀人 把人用铁链拴住 也需要勇气 | 
| [27:52] | -He was a victim of his time -Who cares? It’s what he did | -他当时也是个受害者 -谁在乎?他所做的事是错的 | 
| [27:55] | He discovered America is what he did | 他发现了美洲 这就是他做的 | 
| [27:57] | He was a brave Italian explorer | 他是个勇敢的义大利拓荒者 | 
| [27:59] | And in this house Christopher Columbus is a hero End of story | 在我们家 哥伦布就是英雄 没什么好说的 | 
| [28:27] | I should’ve known | 我早该知道 | 
| [28:31] | I should’ve known you needed me | 我早该知道你需要我 | 
| [28:34] | I should’ve been with you | 我应该陪着你的 | 
| [28:37] | I should’ve been in your place | 躺在里面的应该是我 | 
| [28:41] | My love | 我的爱 | 
| [28:43] | my sweet love | 我最甜美的爱人 | 
| [29:04] | How he loved her | 他是多么的爱她 | 
| [29:18] | You know what I heard one time? | 你知道我听到什么吗? | 
| [29:20] | Sil was on the phone He was talking with somebody… | 当时席尔在讲电话 他在跟另一个人说 | 
| [29:23] | about how Bobby was the only one of them who doesn’t have a cumare | 说巴比是他们之中 唯一没有外遇的人 | 
| [29:26] | They were laughing at him | 他们在取笑他 | 
| [29:28] | -Who was he talking to on the phone? -I don’t know | -他在跟谁讲电话? -不知道 | 
| [29:35] | I’ll go first this time I’ll bring my eggplant parm over to Bobby’s | 这次我先去 我会带炖茄子到巴比家 | 
| [29:39] | Actually tomorrow is better for me | 其实 我明天比较方便 | 
| [29:46] | Ginny hi We were just talking about who’s gonna do what when | 金妮 我们正在讨论 大家要怎么轮流帮忙 | 
| [29:50] | I played canasta with her just last week | 我上星期才跟她打过牌 | 
| [30:00] | There he is John look… | 他来了 约翰 | 
| [30:03] | I’m sorry I missed Allegra’s nursing school graduation | 对不起 我错过雅蕾格拉 的护士毕业典礼 | 
| [30:05] | Unforgivable | 真是不可原谅 | 
| [30:07] | But I made it up to her | 这是补偿她的 | 
| [30:12] | Stick it in your ass | 你省省吧 | 
| [30:16] | -Hey Count Chocula… -What the fuck John? | -恰奇公爵 -这是怎么回事?约翰 | 
| [30:19] | Keep him away from me | 叫他离我远一点 | 
| [30:22] | -John what’s going on? -I don’t wanna talk about it | -约翰 这是怎么回事? -我不想说 | 
| [30:26] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事? | 
| [30:29] | I have no fucking idea | 我怎么知道? | 
| [30:33] | But I got better shit to do | 我还有更重要的事要忙 | 
| [30:42] | You saw how it was with them at dinner the other night? | 你看到他们 那天吃晚餐时的模样 | 
| [30:46] | Something’s going on | 一定有什么事情发生 | 
| [30:49] | Plus out of nowhere Carmine’s up | 而且 卡明无缘无故说起 | 
| [30:52] | my ass on this Frelinghuysen Avenue bullshit | 我在弗里林海森大道新房子的事 | 
| [30:54] | Somebody’s talking too much | 有人嘴巴太大了 | 
| [30:56] | And it’s costing me money | 害我赔了一堆钱 | 
| [31:01] | Come on | 走吧 | 
| [31:04] | There’s no release | 我觉得无处可逃 | 
| [31:06] | I’m surrounded by death My husband my son my friend | 我被死亡围绕着 我的丈夫 儿子还有好友 | 
| [31:11] | I don’t know what to tell you Ro There’s pieces torn out of me | -我不知道要怎么安慰你 罗莎莉 -我的心全碎了 | 
| [31:13] | chunks of me that are dead | 我有一大部分已经死了 | 
| [31:17] | Look at me My youth my looks they’re gone | 你看看我 我的青春 我的美貌都离我而去 | 
| [31:20] | No | 别这么说 | 
| [31:22] | That’s from not taking care of yourself | 你只是没有好好照顾自己 | 
| [31:26] | -Dwelling on all this stuff -It’s not “stuff “ | -被这些东西拖住 -这些不只是东西 | 
| [31:29] | Do you have any idea what it feels like? | 你明白我的感觉吗? | 
| [31:34] | Do you? | 你明白吗? | 
| [31:35] | It’s not “stuff ” It’s death it’s pain! | 不是东西 是死亡 是痛苦 | 
| [31:44] | I’m having a lot of trouble dealing with this | 我无法应付这些问题 | 
| [31:48] | -I don’t know -You don’t know what? | -我不知道 -你不知道什么? | 
| [31:52] | I don’t think I can do this | 我觉得我做不到 | 
| [31:56] | I don’t think I can help you | 我不认为我可以帮你 | 
| [32:01] | You need a lot right now I don’t think there’s anything I can do | 你现在有很多需要 但我不知道可以做什么 | 
| [32:05] | You can be there for me you could comfort me | 你可以陪着我 安慰我 | 
| [32:10] | What about me? | 那我呢? | 
| [32:12] | -What do I get out of it? -There it is Right there | -那我得到什么? -没错 就是这个 | 
| [32:15] | What do you get? | 你得到什么? | 
| [32:18] | How about your every need taken care of? Sexually everything! | 让我来满足你所有的需求 性生活和所有的一切 | 
| [32:21] | All your shit It’s all about you isn’t it? | 你真的很混帐! 你只想到自己 对不对? | 
| [32:26] | It’s not all about me but I mean… | 不全是关于我 我是说 | 
| [32:30] | -let’s be realistic -“Let’s be realistic”? | -我们实际点 -实际点? | 
| [32:33] | What you wanna leave me? | 什么?你要离开我? | 
| [32:39] | Yeah | 对 | 
| [32:41] | Then get the fuck out | 那你马上滚 | 
| [32:45] | It doesn’t have to be like this How should it be? | -原本不用搞得这么糟 -不然要怎么做? | 
| [32:48] | How the fuck should it be? | 你要我怎么做? | 
| [33:01] | Somehow Carmine found out we were flipping properties on Frelinghuysen Avenue | 卡明发现我们在搞房地产 | 
| [33:04] | so your take’s a little less than we talked about | 你那分就少拿一点好了 | 
| [33:07] | He makes an issue out of Zellman? | 他连柴尔曼也不放过? | 
| [33:10] | -What’s this one called Hesh? -This is Pie-O-My | -这个叫什么?赫希 -叫做我的派 | 
| [33:13] | Just broke her maiden at Belmont last month A lot of speed | 上个月在贝尔蒙特她第一次参赛 跑得挺快的 | 
| [33:16] | -I’m buying her -Cool man | -我要买下她 -酷 老兄 | 
| [33:18] | -She’s beautiful -That’s right | -她很漂亮吧? -正是 | 
| [33:23] | Don’t you know somebody over there at Deerpark Casino in Connecticut? | 你认不认识在康迪克 那个孟汉克族开的 | 
| [33:28] | -Run by the Mohonk tribe? -Yeah Marty My niece’s husband | -鹿园赌场里的人? -有 马帝 我侄女的丈夫 | 
| [33:31] | This Columbus Day protest we need somebody to make it go away | 这个抗议哥伦布节的行动 我们得找人阻止 | 
| [33:35] | What’s wrong with freedom of speech? | 言论自由有什么错? | 
| [33:37] | Listen to my kid talking about Columbus Calls him a murdering thief | 你应该听听我儿子的说法 他说哥伦布是杀人凶手 | 
| [33:40] | -They wiped out almost all of my people -Cubans are from Spain | -他们屠杀我们的人民 -古巴人是从西班牙来的 | 
| [33:42] | They were Taino Indians who got raped by Columbus and the Conquistadors | 严格来说 他们是被 哥伦布强暴的泰诺印地安人 | 
| [33:47] | That’s right Reuben | 说得对 鲁本 | 
| [33:48] | Mulignon got Martin Luther King Day what do we got? | 黑人得到马丁路德节 我们得到什么? | 
| [33:50] | -I have sympathy for the red man -Why is that? | -我同情印地安人 -这从何说起? | 
| [33:53] | Jews because of their history have common cause with the oppressed | 犹太人 因为他们的历史 有其受迫害的源由 | 
| [33:56] | Some Indians were deliberately given blankets tainted with smallpox | 有人会故意把有天花的 毯子送给印地安人 | 
| [34:00] | -Died like flies | 让他们死于非命 | 
| [34:01] | -No shit? -Yeah shit | -你说真的? -如假包换 | 
| [34:03] | Yeah? You wanna talk about terrorism? Look who started it | 对 你要讨论生物战 看看是谁起的头? | 
| [34:07] | -Amen to that my friend -That’s right | -说得有道理 -没错 | 
| [34:09] | Christopher Columbus was no better than Adolf Hitler | 比起希特勒 哥伦布也没好到哪里去 | 
| [34:12] | Back up Hitler? | 等等 你是说希特勒? | 
| [34:15] | Yeah I’m not the only one who thinks so | 不止我一个人这样认为 | 
| [34:17] | That Indian from the protest | 对 示威活动那个印地安人 | 
| [34:19] | who was whining about the wilderness? | 不断的说着什么不受控制的状态 | 
| [34:21] | They had him on T V…and he called Columbus Hitler | 他们请他上电视 他便说哥伦布就是希特勒 | 
| [34:23] | -‘Cause it’s true man -You’re talking out of your ass | -因为这就是事实 -你在说什么鬼话? | 
| [34:26] | Columbus and Hitler? You’re trivializing the Holocaust | 把哥伦布和希特勒相比 你把纳粹集中营看得太简单了 | 
| [34:30] | Frankly Reuben if you got that kind of covert anti-Semitism… | 说实在的 鲁本 你要是有那种反犹太主义 | 
| [34:33] | I’d like you to leave my house | 我要你现在就离开我家 | 
| [34:35] | -Anti-Semitism? -That’s right | -反犹太主义? -没错 | 
| [34:37] | Fuck you too my man! | 去你的 | 
| [34:39] | Guys come on Reuben Hesh you guys been friends for years | 鲁本 赫希 别这样 你们是多年的老朋友 | 
| [34:52] | I’ll call Marty up in Connecticut He knows a big Mohonk | 我联络康迪克的马帝 他认识孟汉克族的大人物 | 
| [34:56] | That cocksucker | 那个混蛋 | 
| [34:58] | We’re not tired I didn’t spill food ’cause I’m tired | 我们还不累 我不是因为累了才打翻食物 | 
| [35:02] | Don’t argue okay? Listen to your Aunt Grace and Aunt Mary | 不准回嘴 好好听 葛蕾丝阿姨和玛莉阿姨的话 | 
| [35:05] | Do what they say | 照她们的话去做 | 
| [35:12] | -All right say good night to your Aunt Carmela -Good night Aunt Carmela | -跟卡蜜拉阿姨说晚安 -卡蜜拉阿姨 晚安 | 
| [35:18] | It’s great your family could come down -They’re leaving tomorrow | -你们的家人都来了 真好 -他们明天就要走了 | 
| [35:21] | -Somebody’s sick up there -Dad? | -家里有人生病了 -爸爸?爸爸? | 
| [35:34] | Dad Sophia locked the door! | 爸爸 苏菲亚把门锁起来了 | 
| [35:36] | Should I get that? | 要我去接吗? | 
| [35:37] | He takes all my pencils! | 他把我的铅笔都拿走了 | 
| [35:46] | -Baccilieri residence -Carmela is that you? | -巴加利瑞家 -卡蜜拉 是你吗? | 
| [35:50] | -It’s Corrado -Hello | -是我 克拉多 -你好 | 
| [35:52] | How’s my boy Bobby doing? He knows I couldn’t make it to the services | 巴比还好吗? 他知道我不能参加葬礼 | 
| [35:55] | -He’s all right he’s upstairs with the kids -What a heartbreak | -他很好 跟孩子们在楼上 -真是令人伤心欲绝 | 
| [35:59] | You know I remember the first time I met her like it was yesterday | 我还记得第一次看到她的情景 好像还是昨天的事 | 
| [36:03] | It was my birthday dinner at Roman Gardens I’ll never forget it | 那是在我在罗马花园的 生日宴会上 我一直没有忘记 | 
| [36:07] | She said I looked like Pablo Picasso | 她说我长得像毕卡索 | 
| [36:09] | And I didn’t even know what he looked like | 我根本不知道毕卡索长什么样 | 
| [36:12] | But one day she showed me a picture of him and you know she was right | 有天她拿了照片给我看 她说得对 我们还真像 | 
| [36:15] | That’s very touching Let me get Bobby | 真是令人感动的故事 让我叫巴比来听 | 
| [36:18] | I wanna know if he’ll pick me up for court or if I should call Murf | 我只是想知道 他明天会不会送我去法院 | 
| [36:21] | Maybe you should let Bobby be Think about his needs instead of your own | 我想你应该让巴比休息一下 别只顾着你自己 替他想想 | 
| [36:25] | It’s not me Don’t villainize me here | 我怎么会这么做 别把我当坏人 | 
| [36:27] | Murf goes to bed early so I wanted to call him now if I need him to drive me | 梅菲很早睡 如果我要叫他来接我 现在就得跟他联络 | 
| [36:32] | I don’t wanna disturb him when he’s asleep He’s an old man for God’s sake | 我不想等他睡了再吵醒他 毕竟他年纪大了 | 
| [36:52] | Stella! | 史黛拉! | 
| [36:56] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼? | 
| [37:00] | We don’t have to hide baby | 我们不用躲了 宝贝 | 
| [37:02] | I did it | 我说了! | 
| [37:27] | Now I can devote myself to you completely | 现在我可以全心全意对你 | 
| [37:30] | Now there can be no more fear | 从现在起 我们不用害怕 | 
| [37:34] | No more guilt | 不必有罪恶感 | 
| [37:37] | -Just sex -Yeah | -只有性 -对 没错 | 
| [37:41] | -You know what I want -And you want it all don’t you? | -你知道我想要什么 -你什么都想要 对不对? | 
| [37:48] | Oh yeah You need me slut | 对 你需要我 小骚货 | 
| [37:51] | I need it all baby! | 我什么都要 宝贝 | 
| [37:55] | Oh shit! | 糟了 | 
| [37:57] | Tonight’s my night I gotta bring food over to Bobby Bacala’s | 糟了 今晚轮到我了 我得带食物到巴比家 | 
| [38:01] | -You’re on ziti patrol too? -Ro’s got Thursdays | 你也参加了伙食团? 罗莎莉负责星期四 | 
| [38:05] | -Well what should I do? | 我该怎么办? | 
| [38:16] | You could do me a solid Tony | 你可以给我一个承诺 东尼 | 
| [38:19] | Next time you see Hesh… | 下次你再见到赫希 跟他说 | 
| [38:22] | remind him my granddaughter’s Bat Mitzvah present doesn’t really work | 我孙女的成人礼礼物 不能用 | 
| [38:26] | The bubble jet printer I don’t like to keep hocking him | 就是那台喷墨印表机 我不想一直找他的麻烦 | 
| [38:31] | He knows about it | 他自己心知肚明 | 
| [38:33] | He said he lost the sales slip | 他说收据不见了 | 
| [38:34] | So Marty where is this guy? | 马帝 这家伙在哪里? | 
| [38:39] | There he is What’d I say? Right on cue | 他来了 你看 说曹操 曹操就到 | 
| [38:43] | Chief | 酋长大人 | 
| [38:45] | -Where behind the preppy guy? -That’s him | -哪里?浑小子后面那个? -那就是他 | 
| [38:49] | Chief I’d like to introduce you to my friends | 酋长 我要为你介绍我的好朋友 | 
| [38:52] | Silvio Dante Tony Soprano | 席尔维欧丹提和东尼索波诺 | 
| [38:55] | The guy I was telling you about | 这就是我跟你们提过的人 | 
| [38:58] | Chief Doug Smith | 道格史密斯酋长 | 
| [38:59] | Tribal chairman of the Mohonk Indians and CEO of Mohonk Enterprises | 他是印地安孟汉克族的族长 也是孟汉克企业的执行长 | 
| [39:04] | -An honor -Thanks for coming all the way down here | -我很荣幸 -感谢你远道而来 | 
| [39:07] | -I had business in Manhattan anyway | 反正我在曼哈顿也有事业 | 
| [39:09] | Not again | 又来这套 | 
| [39:11] | Would you bring the gentleman a Ketel One please? | 替这男士送杯 卡泰尔一号伏特加 好吗? | 
| [39:17] | So Chief he told you about the shit going down in Newark? | 酋长 他跟你提过 在纽瓦克发生的事吗? | 
| [39:20] | Small element Ruins it for the rest of us | 一粒老鼠屎坏了一锅粥 | 
| [39:23] | I’ve got a $250 million casino and a huge Italian-American customer base | 我手上有价值2点5亿的赌场 还有一大推美借义大利客人 | 
| [39:27] | Providence east Boston Good people | 在普维敦斯和波士顿东 他们都是好人 | 
| [39:30] | Our part of the world We’re closer than Atlantic City | 在我们这一区 我们比大西洋城还近 | 
| [39:33] | This is a brand new facility state-of-the-art | 这都是全新打造的设备 最顶级的 | 
| [39:36] | This fucking protest They’re burning Columbus in effigy down there | 这个狗屁示威活动 他们在这里把哥伦布的划像给烧了 | 
| [39:39] | -They’ll lay down in front of the parade -That’s not gonna happen | -他们会阻止游行队伍 -绝对不会发生 | 
| [39:43] | People like Redclay they’re out of touch in their ivory towers | 像瑞克雷那种人 他们已经脱了节 整天关在象牙塔里 | 
| [39:46] | They don’t understand the economic opportunity | 他们不了解只有经济 | 
| [39:48] | that funds much of the Native American community | 才能让美国原住民的社区繁荣 | 
| [39:50] | this man put in the Deerpark reservation rec center | 你应该看看这个人 在鹿园保护区的 | 
| [39:53] | You should see the Olympic-size swimming pool… | 育乐中心所建造的 那个奥运等级的游泳池 | 
| [39:58] | Well we all got kids | 我们都有孩子 | 
| [40:00] | We don’t want to see our heritage attacked that’s all | 我们只是不希望自己的 传统受到打击 这样而已 | 
| [40:10] | No offense Chief but you don’t look much like an Indian | 我无意冒犯 酋长 你看起来不像印地安人 | 
| [40:14] | Frankly I passed most of my life as white… | 说实在的 我的大半生 一直过着白人的生活 | 
| [40:16] | until I had a racial awakening and discovered my Mohonk blood | 直到有一天突然觉醒 发现自己有孟汉克族的血统 | 
| [40:19] | My grandmother on my father’s side her mother was a quarter Mohonk | 我奶奶的母亲 有四分之一孟汉克族的血统 | 
| [40:23] | All this happened when the casino bill got passed right? | 那是在赌场合法化之后 才发生的吧? | 
| [40:26] | -Better late than never -Mohonk if you love Columbus | -来得早不如来的巧 -如果你爱哥伦布 请叫孟汉克 | 
| [40:34] | Sorry I didn’t make it last night | 对不起 我昨晚没来 | 
| [40:37] | My Bible group had a potluck for the homeless | 我们的读经之友为游民举办餐会 | 
| [40:39] | and I was on cleanup crew | 我要负责事后清理 所以 | 
| [40:43] | Food food Like that solves all the world’s problems | 你们以为送东西给我们吃 就能解决所有问题 | 
| [40:45] | Bobby we’ve been neighbors | 巴比 我们都是好邻居 | 
| [40:47] | I know that we don’t talk much but if you want to I’m here for you | 我知道我们不常聊天 如果需要的话 我会陪你的 | 
| [41:06] | What is it? | 怎么了? | 
| [41:12] | That day… | 那天 | 
| [41:16] | when she had the accident… | 她出车祸的那天 | 
| [41:19] | I was stuck in traffic | 我刚好塞在路上 | 
| [41:22] | And my son called because Karen wanted me to pick up steaks and eggplants | 我儿子打电话给我 因为凯伦要我去买牛排和茄子 | 
| [41:26] | And I was mad at her for sending me | 我还很不高兴 | 
| [41:29] | I was tired | 我那天好累 | 
| [41:33] | I was mad at her | 我竟然还生她的气 | 
| [41:35] | But I was stuck in traffic because of her accident | 因为她的车祸 我被塞在路上 | 
| [41:40] | She was up the road ahead of me lying in twisted metal | 她就在我前面的路上 躺在一堆废铁里面 | 
| [41:44] | But I didn’t know and I could’ve been with her | 可是我什么都不知道 我应该在旁边陪她的 | 
| [41:47] | I should’ve been there to help her | 我应该在旁边帮她的 | 
| [41:51] | But I was mad at her | 可是我竟然在生她的气 | 
| [41:55] | My sweet Karen | 我亲爱的凯伦 | 
| [41:59] | My sweet girl | 世上最甜美的女孩 | 
| [42:08] | Pass me the peppers | 把胡椒给我 | 
| [42:17] | Hello | 哪位? | 
| [42:19] | Yeah Just a second | 好 你稍等 | 
| [42:22] | Ton’ it’s the Indian Chief | 东尼 是那个印地安酋长 | 
| [42:35] | -Doug how are you? -Tony I wish I had better news | -道格 你好吗? -东尼 情况不如预期顺利 | 
| [42:39] | I struck out Redclay didn’t go for it | 我被打败了 瑞克雷不愿意配合 | 
| [42:44] | Tony I wish I had better news I struck out Redclay didn’t go for it | 他还装作不认识我 这不知好歹的家伙 | 
| [42:47] | Ask him about the Iron Eyes Cody thing | 问他有关寇帝的事 | 
| [43:57] | I felt unworthy to even be in his presence | 光站在他身边都觉得汗颜 | 
| [44:00] | I was so moved by him | 他深深打动了我 | 
| [44:05] | And then I look at Ralphie | 然后我再看看瑞夫 | 
| [44:08] | You saw in this man the things that you want in your life | 你在他身上看到 你这辈子想要的东西 | 
| [44:16] | -Love -Yes | -真爱 -没错 | 
| [44:18] | Somehow I have to find a way to move away | 我一定得想办法 | 
| [44:20] | from the darkness and toward the light | 走出黑暗 迎向光明 | 
| [44:24] | What does this man do? | 这个人是做什么的? | 
| [44:25] | He works with my brother but he’s not like the others | 他也是在我哥哥底下做事 不过 他跟其他人不一样 | 
| [44:29] | -Janice… -Sandy he’s different Believe me | 珊蒂 他跟其他人不一样 相信我 | 
| [44:35] | But back to Ralph | 说回瑞夫 | 
| [44:39] | You’ve got to sit him down and level with him | 你应该跟他坐下来 好好谈清楚 | 
| [44:42] | Speak the truth Jan… | 跟他说实话 珍 | 
| [44:44] | but with the compassion and respect that you’re famous for And say goodbye… | 用你最擅长的同情心和尊重 然后 跟他说再见 | 
| [44:51] | for his sake as well as yours | 为了他 也为了你自己 | 
| [44:55] | You’re right | 你说的对 | 
| [44:58] | It’s not his fault | 这不是他的错 | 
| [45:07] | Roll me some numbers fearless leader | 给我来个幸运号码 无惧的领袖 | 
| [45:09] | -Coming at you -Yeah I’m ready six | -马上来 -好 六! | 
| [45:14] | -It’s all right -You had a great run T | -没关系 -你已连续赢了几手 东尼 | 
| [45:16] | You held the dice for quite a while | 一直也是你在掷骰子 | 
| [45:22] | Look at this operation | 你看看这个场子 | 
| [45:24] | Whenever I’m in one of these places I remember that | 每次来到这些地方 都会让我想起 | 
| [45:26] | my grandmother was part Fugawe | 我祖母有他玛迪族血统 | 
| [45:28] | Maybe I should do something about it | 或许我该想办法做点事情 | 
| [45:30] | -Bullshit -No it’s true | -你别闹了 -不 我是说真的 | 
| [45:33] | She was They were a nomadic tribe they’d wander around | 他们是游牧民族 到处流浪 | 
| [45:36] | get lost and they go “Where the Fugawe?” | 他们迷路时 不禁喊出 “他妈的我在哪里?” | 
| [45:41] | I see you gentlemen are having a good time You getting enough to eat? | 看各位玩得很高兴 东西够吃吗? | 
| [45:44] | Yeah | 还不错 | 
| [45:46] | Running out of my comps here | 筹码快用完了 | 
| [45:48] | Go find Marty He’s on the floor somewhere | 去找马帝 他应该在场子里 | 
| [45:50] | Tony can we talk a minute? Buy you a drink? | 东尼 我们能不能谈一谈 我请你喝一杯? | 
| [45:53] | Yeah sure | 好 当然可以 | 
| [45:57] | I wanted to give you a check for Jason’s tuition | 我要给你一张支票 用来支付杰森的学费 | 
| [46:01] | Okay | 好 | 
| [46:03] | -The statement’s up in my bedroom -That’s okay I trust you | -文件都在我楼上房间里 -没关系 我相信你 | 
| [46:06] | Wait is it 5:00? | 等等 五点了吗? | 
| [46:12] | John I’m here at Christopher Columbus Park in Newark… | 我正在纽瓦克的哥伦布公园 | 
| [46:15] | where this afternoon violence broke out briefly… | 今天下午 短暂冲突发生在 | 
| [46:18] | between Native American demonstrators and members of a coalition… | 美国原住民的代表 | 
| [46:21] | of 18 various Italian-American pride organizations | 和来自18个不同的 美籍义大利人荣耀组织成员之间 | 
| [46:27] | Get out of here! This is our day! You hear that? | 快滚开!这是我们的节日! 你们听到没有? | 
| [46:30] | He fed our people to his dogs! | 他把我们的人民杀了给狗吃 | 
| [46:36] | My God this is tragic | 我的天 真是悲惨 | 
| [46:42] | Could be scored with Albinoni’s Adagio | 应该配上阿尔比诺尼的”慢板” | 
| [47:25] | Janootski! | 一切都结束了 亲爱的 | 
| [47:26] | This is it hon This is the last of the stuff I had at Ro’s | 这是我放在罗莎莉家 的最后一样东西 | 
| [47:32] | Your shoes | 你的鞋子 | 
| [47:34] | What? | 什么? | 
| [47:35] | Didn’t I ask you to take your shoes off when you came in this house? | 我不是告诉你 进屋里要脱鞋吗? | 
| [47:41] | Forgot | 我忘了 | 
| [47:43] | -Sorry hon -You forgot | -对不起 亲爱的 -你忘了 | 
| [47:45] | So that’s just it You fucking forgot! | 这样就算了? 你说忘记了就算了? | 
| [47:54] | Oh fuck | 他妈的 | 
| [47:56] | Get out! | 你出去!出去! | 
| [48:03] | My back | 我的背 我的背 | 
| [48:05] | I’ll kill you you crazy bitch | 我要把你杀了 你这个疯婆子 | 
| [48:08] | I’ll kill you you bitch You crazy cunt! | 我要杀了你 疯婆子 | 
| [48:09] | Get out! | -你这个疯女人! -你滚! | 
| [48:36] | It’s gotta be on here somewhere | 电台一定有播 | 
| [48:39] | scuffle at the Columbus Day parade in Newark | 纽瓦克的哥伦布节游行 | 
| [48:40] | Among those arrested for blocking a fire lane… | 发生了冲突事件 | 
| [48:41] | was Native American activist Del Redclay… | 被逮捕的滋事分子之一 原住民激进分子 岱尔瑞克雷 | 
| [48:45] | who called the protest an unqualified success | 声称这次示威行动 不圆满地成功 | 
| [48:48] | Elsewhere a blind river rafter is going to get her wish… | 其他地方消息 一位失明的泛舟人士 | 
| [48:51] | after suing for a place in the Colorado River… | 在对科罗拉多河提出告诉之后 她的愿望将可成真 | 
| [48:54] | I should’ve been there | 我应该在现场的 | 
| [48:58] | I would’ve been fucking there I forgot this was a Monday | 我应该在现场的 我忘了今天是星期一 | 
| [49:07] | -Maybe we ought to just whack this prick -Who the fuck are you kidding? | -我们应该好好把这小子打一顿 -你在骗谁? | 
| [49:11] | -All you thought about was blackjack -What? | -你心里只有21点 -你说什么? | 
| [49:14] | You think this day in the country was free don’t you? | 你以为今天真的是免费的吗? | 
| [49:17] | Well it wasn’t | 可惜 并不是 | 
| [49:19] | Fucking Chief Smith wants Frankie Valli to come up there and play a week | 史密斯酋长想要法兰奇维利 到那里玩一个星期 | 
| [49:23] | That’s what this whole fucking junket was about | 这鸿门宴全是为了这件事 | 
| [49:26] | -Frankie? -Yeah that’s right | -法兰奇? -没错 | 
| [49:28] | That’s why he buttonholed me goddamn it | 所以他把我留下来聊天 真该死 | 
| [49:31] | There’s bad blood with Frankie’s manager | 法兰奇的经理不长进 | 
| [49:32] | So the Chief wants me to call him as payback for him reaching out to Redclay | 耍花样 所以酋长要我打电话给他 | 
| [49:37] | -Well you’re gonna make the fucking call -I ain’t seen Frankie for years… – | -你非打这个电话不可 -我不觉得法兰奇 | 
| [49:40] | Tough shit! You’re making the fucking call! | 你他妈的! 你要去打这通电话! | 
| [49:43] | You and this fucking parade already | 你跟这个该死的游行 闹够了没? | 
| [49:54] | I don’t know what you’re so hot about | 我不知道你为什么这么反感 | 
| [49:56] | They discriminate against all Italians as a group when they disallow Columbus… | 当他们诋毁哥伦布 就是跟我们全体义大利人作对 | 
| [50:00] | Will you fucking stop? | 你他妈的说够了没? | 
| [50:02] | “Group”! | 全体个鬼 | 
| [50:07] | What the fuck happened to Gary Cooper? That’s what I’d like to know | 贾利古柏最后怎么了? 这个我倒想知道 | 
| [50:12] | He died | 他翘辫子了 | 
| [50:15] | You mean ’cause he fought the Sioux in all those westerns? | 你是说因为他在西部和苏人搏斗? | 
| [50:18] | Fuck that | 才不是 | 
| [50:20] | Gary Cooper Now there was an American | 贾利古柏 那才是真正的美国人 | 
| [50:24] | The strong silent type He did what he had to do | 坚强 不多话 努力做他该做的事 | 
| [50:27] | He faced down the Miller gang | 他得独自面对米勒那帮人 | 
| [50:29] | when none of those other assholes would lift a finger to help him | 却没有半个人愿意伸出援手 | 
| [50:32] | And did he complain? Did he say | 他曾抱怨半句吗? 他有说过 | 
| [50:33] | “I come from this poor Texas-lrish | “我是德州爱尔兰人 | 
| [50:35] | “illiterate background or whatever so leave me the fuck out of it… | 来自贫穷没有知识水准的家庭” | 
| [50:37] | “because my people got fucked over”? T not for nothing… | “所以别叫我插手 因为我的乡亲也被欺负”吗? | 
| [50:41] | but you’re getting a little confused here | 东尼 恕我多言 你有点搞不清楚状况 | 
| [50:46] | A: That was the movies | 第一 那不过是电影 | 
| [50:48] | What difference does that make? | 有什么不一样? | 
| [50:49] | Columbus was so long ago he might as well have been a fucking movie | 哥伦布是这么久以前的人 跟电影没什么两样 | 
| [50:53] | Images you said | 你说过 是形象问题 | 
| [50:55] | The point is Gary Cooper… | 重点是 贾利古柏 | 
| [50:59] | the real Gary Cooper… | 真的贾利古柏 | 
| [51:01] | or anybody named Cooper never suffered like the Italians | 或任何一个姓古柏的 从未像义大利人这般被羞辱 | 
| [51:05] | A madigan like him they fucked everybody else | 像他这种没有民族概念的人 什么人都可以欺负 | 
| [51:09] | The Italians the Polacks the Blacks | 义大利人 波兰人 黑人 | 
| [51:12] | All right even if he was a madigan around nowadays… | 如果他真的是没有民族观念的人 | 
| [51:15] | he’d be a member of some victims’ group | 现在他一定是属于 某个受害者自救团体 | 
| [51:17] | The fundamentalist Christians the abused cowboys the gays whatever | 基督教基本教义派 受虐牛仔 同性恋 | 
| [51:21] | He was gay Gary Cooper? | 什么?贾利古柏是同性恋? | 
| [51:23] | No! Are you listening to me? | 不是 你到底有没有在听我说话? | 
| [51:26] | Hey people suffered | 有人的确曾经受苦 | 
| [51:29] | Did you? Except for maybe the feds | 你有吗? 除了那次和联邦干员的事 | 
| [51:32] | My grandparents got spit on because they were from Calabria | 我祖父母曾被吐口水 只因为他们来自卡拉布里亚 | 
| [51:36] | Let me ask you a question All the good things you got in your life… | 我问你一件事情 你这辈子得到的好处 | 
| [51:40] | did they come to you ’cause you’re Calabrese? | 是因为你来自卡拉布里亚吗? | 
| [51:45] | I’ll tell you the answer The answer is no | 我告诉你答案是什么 答案是 不 | 
| [51:47] | You got a smart kid at Lackawanna College | 你有个聪明的孩子 在拉克万纳学院读书 | 
| [51:50] | You got a wife who’s a piece of ass At least she was when you married her | 你的老婆是个大美女 至少你和他结婚时 她是个美女 | 
| [51:54] | You own one of the most profitable topless bars in North Jersey | 你拥有北泽西最赚钱的上空酒吧 | 
| [51:57] | Did you get all this ’cause you’re Italian? | 你是因为身为义大利人 才得到这些的吗? | 
| [52:00] | No you got it ’cause you’re you ’cause you’re smart ’cause you’re whatever | 不 你得到这些 是因为你很聪明能干 | 
| [52:05] | Where the fuck is our self-esteem? | 我们的自信心到哪里去了? | 
| [52:10] | That shit doesn’t come from Columbus or The Godfather or Chef fucking Boyardee | 或是从《教父》电影 或是来自名厨伯亚地 | 
| [52:15] | We gotta tiptoe around the Indians though don’t we? | 但我们给印地安人 比下去了 不是吗? | 
| [52:18] | We can’t call our teams the Braves or the Tomahawks or the… | 我们不能为球队取名为《勇者队》 或是《战斧队》 | 
| [52:22] | You take it up with Frankie Valli when you talk to him | 你跟法兰奇维利联络时 顺便跟他提这些事 |