时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | So, she’s a dancer, right? Broadway, summer stock, all that shit. | 这么说她是个舞者吗? 百老汇、假日巡回这类的? |
[01:55] | Who was telling me, Ginny used to do a little dancing herself, right? | 她告诉我金妮 她以前也跳过舞 对吧? |
[01:58] | Taught ballet years ago. | 她多年前教过芭蕾 |
[02:06] | – Who’s that? – Nobody, Jersey. | -那人是谁? -无名小卒 浑球一个 |
[02:10] | Ralph Cifaretto’s crew. | 瑞夫西法多的人 |
[02:12] | Anyway, I go over to her house one night… | 总之 我有一天晚上到她家去 |
[02:14] | she’s dressed like a fucking cat, like from that show. | 她打扮得像只黑猫一样 就像节目中一样 |
[02:17] | Eye makeup, claws, the whole bit. | 划眼妆、猫爪、全套的 |
[02:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[02:28] | Pardon me a minute. | 失陪一下好吗? |
[02:42] | Donny, right? | 嘿 你是多尼吧? |
[02:45] | John, how you doing? | 约翰 你好吗? |
[02:49] | What’s the matter? Not funny anymore? | 你怎么啦? 不再搞笑了吗? |
[02:52] | Funny? | -妈的!你很会搞笑 是吗? -约翰! |
[02:55] | What’s the matter with you? Please! | -你怎么了?求求你! -你就不能闭上你的嘴吗? |
[02:59] | Funny? | 搞笑 是吗? |
[03:03] | -There’s funny! -Whoa, what the fuck? | -搞笑?搞笑? -喂 喂 约翰!搞什么鬼嘛? |
[03:06] | – What’d he do? – He’s a cunt. A sorry sack of shit. | -他干了什么好事了? -他是个鸟人!一个屎蛋! |
[03:11] | – Come on, let me get you out of here. – No, please. | -好了 跟我走了 -不 不 等一下 |
[03:15] | Scumbag? Let me buy you a drink. | 你这屎人 我来请你喝一杯 |
[03:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊? |
[03:46] | What are you doing still up? | -约翰? -你怎么还没睡? |
[03:48] | Penny Serenade was on AMC. | AMC在演《断肠记》 |
[03:51] | John, your coat! Is that Burberry? | 约翰 你的外套! 是Burberry那件吗? |
[03:55] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 哦 我的天 出什么事了? |
[03:57] | Nothing. I tripped. | 没什么 我跌倒了 |
[03:59] | – You tripped where? -I don’t know. | -你在哪里跌倒了? -我不晓得 |
[04:01] | -The steps by Carmine’s. -John, your hand is bleeding. | -在卡明的楼梯上 -约翰 你的手在流血 |
[04:05] | I used it to break my fall. Jesus, what is this, the inquisition now? | 跌倒时受伤的 你干嘛 在审犯人啊? |
[04:10] | I had a few cognacs. | 我多喝了几杯 |
[04:14] | Go to sleep. | 快去睡 |
[04:22] | For tax-deferred growth the annuity’s fine, | 有延税成长的话 年金还可以 |
[04:24] | but if I’m hearing you right… | 不过我如果没听错的话 |
[04:26] | liquidity’s the real concern? | 流动资产才是问题吧? |
[04:30] | Well, we do occasionally need ready access to our money. | 哦 我们经常会有动用资金的需求 |
[04:33] | Honestly, guys, I’d recommend the life insurance trust. | 说真的 我会比较建议保险信托 |
[04:36] | That, coupled with a growth-oriented reallocation of your assets. | 再加上成长为导向的资产重置 |
[04:40] | Including an assortment of other investment vehicles. | 含其他交通工具投资的整合 |
[04:43] | What, like classic cars? | 什么 比如古董车吗? |
[04:44] | No, stocks, bonds. | 不是 是股票、债券 |
[04:47] | I think he’s pulling your leg, Brian. | 他是在开你玩笑的 布莱恩 |
[04:49] | Gotta remember that one. | 我要记得这个笑话 |
[04:52] | So, great, we’ll open an account, get the paperwork started. | 那很好 我们开个帐户 开始文书作业 然后 |
[04:56] | Brian, look, no offense. | 布莱恩 嘿 我无意冒犯 |
[04:59] | I know we’re family, but let me think about it. | 我知道我们是一家人 不过 让我再考虑一下 |
[05:03] | Run it by my accountant. | 得跟我的会计师讨论 |
[05:05] | Ginsberg? He’s a CPA, he’s not an investment advisor. | 甘斯柏?他是特许会计师 他又不是投资顾问 |
[05:08] | Whatever, he knows about this stuff. | 随便啦 他懂这些东东 |
[05:11] | You know what, Carm? Talk to your accountant. Two heads. | 知道吗?跟你的会计师谈谈 三个臭皮匠嘛! |
[05:15] | -Dad, it’s Uncle Sil! -I gotta get that. | -爸 是席尔! -我得去接电话 |
[05:18] | Say hello to Janelle. | 帮我跟珍问好 |
[05:20] | I’ll walk you out, Bri. | 我送你出去 小布 |
[05:26] | Hang it up, A. J! | 挂掉 安东尼! |
[05:33] | What happened? | 什么事? |
[05:51] | – Hey. – Hey yourself. | -嗨 -嗨你个头 |
[05:54] | What the fuck, John? | 你搞什么 约翰? |
[05:56] | -I got nothing to say. -You got nothing to say? | -我没什么好说的 -你没什么好说的? |
[05:59] | That fucking kid is in intensive care. | 那小鬼送加护病房了 |
[06:01] | I thought he worked for Ralph. | 我还以为他是瑞夫的人 |
[06:03] | And Ralph works for me. So, I ask you again, what the fuck? | 瑞夫是我的人 所以我再问你一次 搞什东东? |
[06:07] | Let it suffice that I know and Carmine knows… | 这样说好了 我知道 卡明也知道 |
[06:09] | that foppy cocksucker’s holding out on us. | 那个恶心的鸟屎蛋 有事瞒着我们 |
[06:13] | Fernandez Paving, Ralph’s contracting company. | 瑞夫的包工 费南德兹工程 |
[06:15] | My guy read the receipts for the waterproofing at the Esplanade. | 我们讨论海滨广场的 |
[06:16] | This fucking Ralph’s more creative than Spielberg. | 防水收据 瑞夫比史帝芬史匹柏更有创意 |
[06:21] | He’s off almost $4,000, third time in a row now. | 他差了四千块 连续三次了 |
[06:25] | We agreed, no looting the job site. | 我们同意不抢生意场子的 |
[06:29] | First of all, that hasn’t been established. | 首先 事情还没搞定 |
[06:31] | Second of all, this is how you handle it? | 第二 这就是你处理的方式? |
[06:36] | -Consider it a message. -He’s in Miami. | -就视为警告好了 -他在迈阿密! |
[06:38] | -They got phones there, last time I checked. -He’s got a bad history, Tony. | -他们那边也有电话的 -他的纪录不太好 东尼 |
[06:42] | Cute cocksucker could wind up dead. | 可爱的鸟屎蛋 会落到死跷跷的下场 |
[06:46] | What are you saying here? | 你现在是在说什么? |
[06:54] | He’s a two-faced fucking prick. | 他是个该死的双面人 |
[06:57] | – I thought Ralph was your friend. – Right, that’s rich. | -我还以为瑞夫是你的朋友 -对 真是讽刺 |
[07:00] | Did you hear what my “friend” said about my wife? | 你有听过我这个朋友 是怎么说我老婆的吗? |
[07:03] | He made a crack about Ginny’s weight. | 他针对金妮的体重开玩笑 说什么 |
[07:07] | Something about her having a 90-pound mole on her ass. | 她的屁股上有个九十磅的痣 |
[07:13] | Well, that’s… | 哦 那是 |
[07:17] | That’s deplorable. | 那真糟糕 |
[07:19] | Who told you this? | 谁告诉你的? |
[07:21] | What’s important is that it was said. | 重点在于有这个笑话的存在 |
[07:23] | Lf he did say it, I didn’t hear it. | 如果他有说 我也没听到 |
[07:25] | ‘Cause he knows better than to make a remark like that when I’m around. | 他知道在我面前 是不能开这种玩笑的 |
[07:28] | She’s fighting a weight problem since the kids were born. | 生下小孩之后 她一直在对抗体重的问题 |
[07:32] | Weight Watchers, Richard Simmons, fasting. | 减重餐计划 理查席蒙斯计划 节食 |
[07:37] | She works very fucking hard. | 她很拼命的 |
[07:39] | – You’re telling me how hard it is? -It’s different for women. | -还用你说吗? -体重对女人意义非凡 |
[07:41] | Body image, self-esteem. | 身材、自尊 |
[07:45] | I’ll tell you, though. | 我告诉你 不过呢 |
[07:49] | I never had a problem with Ginny’s weight. | 我对金妮的体重没意见 |
[07:53] | To me, she’s beautiful. | 对我来说 她是大美人 |
[07:57] | Rubenesque. | 是杨贵妃 |
[08:00] | That woman is my life. | 那个女人是我的生命 |
[08:05] | To think she’s being mocked… | 一想到她被人取笑 |
[08:08] | All right, look, John… | 好 听我说 约翰 |
[08:12] | I’m not gonna sit here and deny that Ralph can be a fucking asshole. | 我不要坐在这里否认 瑞夫有可能是个该死的浑球 |
[08:16] | And that was a horrible thing to say. | 那种玩笑是很不应该的 |
[08:19] | But even if it was said, you can’t be serious about him winding up… | 可是即使如此 你不必真的要置他于 |
[08:24] | -you know. -She’s the mother of my children. | -你知道的 -她是我孩子的妈 |
[08:28] | I know she is, John. | 我知道的 约翰 我知道的 |
[08:30] | At least hear Ralph out. | 最起码 我们听听瑞夫怎么说 |
[08:34] | How long we go back? | 我们在一起多久了? |
[08:36] | All of us? | 我们大家? |
[08:38] | The kid last night… | 昨晚那个小鬼 |
[08:41] | He was laughing. | 他在笑 |
[08:43] | About this? | 笑这件事? |
[08:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好 |
[08:50] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:52] | It’s just been sticking in my craw. | 我就是按耐不住 |
[08:58] | So, this kid gonna be okay? | 那小鬼不会怎样吧? |
[09:01] | I don’t know, he’s still unconscious. | 不晓得 还在昏迷 |
[09:04] | My fucking temper. Is he married, children, anything? | 都怪我的脾气 他结婚了 有小孩什么的吗? |
[09:08] | Lives with his mother. | 跟他妈妈住一起 |
[09:13] | I’ll send her something nice. | 我给她送点东西过去 |
[09:24] | I’m surprised he didn’t call you. Who knows? Maybe he’ll be right back. | 我很意外他没打电话给你 天晓得?搞不好他马上回来了 |
[09:29] | One sugar, right? | 一匙糖 对吧? |
[09:38] | So, how are things at Casa Del Furio? | 你的”浮利欧之屋”还可以吧? |
[09:43] | The Pakistani, the neighbor. | 邻居是巴基斯坦人 |
[09:46] | I want to make my garage into the guesthouse so my parents can visit. | 我想把我的车库弄成客房 好让我的父母来访时住 |
[09:50] | He says to me, because of the rules, I cannot do it. | 他对我说 基于规则我不能改建 |
[09:53] | Right, the zoning. | 对都市计划的缘故 |
[09:55] | The man who sells me the house, he says nothing. | 卖我房子的人什么都没说 |
[09:58] | As far as I remember… once title has passed, you have no legal recourse. | 依我所知 只要过户就没有合法追诉权了 |
[10:05] | Anyway… next week, I make a party for the housewarm. | 总之 下星期 我要办个入厝的派对 |
[10:10] | What a nice idea. | 很棒的点子 |
[10:13] | This is my real estate exam. | 这是我的不动产测验本 |
[10:15] | There’s one more prep course I want to take. | 我还得修个预备课程 |
[10:21] | So, next Sunday is the party. | 我下星期天就要办派对 |
[10:24] | We will be there. | 我们会去的 |
[10:28] | Now, here, you see? | 来 你看 |
[10:31] | “Except in cases of demonstrable fraud… | “除非有明显的诈欺事实 |
[10:36] | “transfer of title is binding | 否则只要受让人 |
[10:37] | once the grantee registers the deed with the county clerk.” | 在县公所注册出让契约即视为过户” |
[10:42] | Some people say college only serves to show grad schools… | 有人说 大学只是为了 进研究所而存在 |
[10:45] | who managed to show up somewhere four years in a row. | 大家却得设法一连四年不缺席 |
[10:48] | But volunteering at the law center actually allows you to make a difference. | 不过 在法律中心当义工 真的会很有收获 |
[10:52] | Last year, with our help…over a half a dozen crack babies | 去年 在我们的协助下 超过六个有缺陷的小宝宝 |
[10:55] | were reunited with their natural mothers… | 跟他们的生母团聚 |
[10:58] | several of whom are now in recovery. | 有许多目前已逐渐康复 |
[11:00] | Eventually, with the help of ACLU attorneys… | 在美国公民联合会律师团的协助之下 |
[11:02] | you’ll be filing court papers and helping with legal research. | 你们将会帮忙填写法庭文件 以及法案的研究 |
[11:06] | There’s a sign-up sheet and some fliers if you’re interested. Thanks. | 如果各位有兴趣的话 我们有报名表和一些传单 谢谢 |
[11:13] | That’s so true what you said about college being an audition for grad school. | 你说大学只是为了研究所存在 真的很对 |
[11:17] | So much for higher learning. Living in the moment? | 高等教育的压力 对吧? 活在当下 |
[11:22] | Check out the law center. There’s some really cool people there. | 看看法律中心 那里有些很酷的人 |
[11:31] | There were 15 guys at the dinner when Ralph told that joke. | 瑞夫说那个笑话的时候 总共有15个人在那一桌 |
[11:35] | Could be anybody flapping their gums. | 谁都有可能讲出去 |
[11:37] | What I don’t get is why. | 我不明白的是为什么 |
[11:39] | -What’s the upside of telling Johnny that? – Get in good with New York somehow. | -跟强尼说有什么好处? -好跟纽约搭上线 |
[11:43] | Loose lips sink ships. | 祸从口出 |
[11:44] | First, John knows about flipping the property by the Esplanade, | 先是被强尼知道海滨广场的事 |
[11:48] | now this shit. | 现在又是这种鸟事 |
[11:51] | How about Patsy? | 佩特怎么说? |
[11:53] | He’s had issues, maybe he’s holding a grudge. | 他有他的问题 也许他会记仇 |
[11:56] | -You really think he’s that cagey? – Albert, then. | -哦 你真的以为他那么小人? -那就是亚伯特 |
[11:59] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:00] | What if Vesuvio’s bugged and the fucking feds told Johnny? | 万一是酒店被监听 然后是那些该死的探员跟强尼说的? |
[12:04] | – Conspiracy theories now? – Why not? | -这就是阴谋了? -有何不可? |
[12:06] | Create a little dysentery among the ranks? | 挑拨离间的计谋? |
[12:09] | First of all, the place is swept once a week. | 首先 那地方那一星期清一次 |
[12:11] | As for the feds, there’s more interesting shit being talked about in there… | 第二 在那里谈的东西 |
[12:14] | besides Ginny’s fat ass. | 远比金妮沙克的大屁股 更有利用价值 |
[12:18] | Sil? The liquor inspector’s here. | 席尔 验酒的来了 |
[12:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的? |
[12:38] | It’s not possible, right? | 不可能的 对吧? |
[12:40] | Silvio talking to Johnny? | 席尔跟强尼说的? |
[12:43] | You never know, T. | 很难说 |
[12:54] | Jason’s always been a well-adjusted young man. | 杰森一向是个适应良好的年轻人 |
[12:56] | So why now, Elliot? | 干嘛挑这种时候 艾略特? |
[12:58] | Three years at Bard and suddenly now as a senior, this epic drift? | 在巴尔德那里三年 现在大四了 却突然一百八十度大转变 |
[13:03] | No focus, no drive. | 不专心、不开车 |
[13:05] | He’s actually talked about dropping out and joining the forestry service. | 他真的想退学 去加入森林服务业 |
[13:10] | Well, some people thrive on solitude. | 有些人就喜欢独处 |
[13:16] | Senior year. There’s something | 大四嘛 总是会想到 |
[13:19] | about the light at the end of that tunnel that can be very frightening. | 隧道那端最后的光芒 乱恐怖的 |
[13:22] | Saskia’s a senior. Is she going through any of this? | 沙奇亚也是 她也会这样吗? |
[13:26] | Sask has always been highly motivated. Kenahora. | 沙奇亚一直是 很积极的犹太教徒 |
[13:30] | Where’s Richard in all this anyway? | 理查的态度怎样? |
[13:32] | Jason barely speaks to him anymore. | 杰森根本不想跟他说话了 |
[13:37] | – Since when? – Right after the rape. | -什么时候开始的? -发生强暴后 |
[13:40] | Jason may be feeling guilty himself, Jen. | 杰森也许有罪恶感 珍 |
[13:44] | He’s powerless to avenge you… | 他无能为你报仇 |
[13:47] | and resents his father for the same shortcomings. | 也无能怨恨他父亲 |
[13:54] | Hey, George Hamilton. | 嘿 乔治汉米尔顿 |
[13:58] | How’s the back? | 背还好吗? |
[14:01] | Oh, the masseuse down there, the Del Ray? | 德雷酒店那边的按摩师 |
[14:03] | Magic fucking fingers. | 有着神奇的手指 |
[14:06] | – Tony call? – On his way. | -东尼有来电吗? -在路上了 |
[14:09] | – He know you broke up with his sister? – No, no. Not unless she told him. | -他知道你跟他妹妹分了? -不 不 她自己去跟他说 |
[14:14] | – You know what that crazy bitch was into? – What? | -你知道那女人想干嘛? -干嘛? |
[14:17] | She wanted to stick a dildo up my ass…make believe she was pimping me out. | 她想在我屁股插个假鸟 假装她在上我 |
[14:22] | I told her, “Get the fuck out of here!” | 我就对她说 “你他妈的给我滚出去!” |
[14:25] | – What the fuck? – The whole family’s nuts. | -搞什么鬼? -全家都是神经病 |
[14:35] | How are you? | -你好吗? -嘿 东尼 |
[14:38] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[14:41] | Fellas, take this shit to my house. Open some windows, air the place out. | 各位 把这些拿到我家去 打开窗户透透气 |
[14:49] | For you, Florida’s finest. | 给你的 佛罗里达最好的 |
[14:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:55] | How’s Donny K? | 多尼还好吗? |
[14:57] | I was just asking them about that. | 我刚问过他们 |
[15:00] | I gotta get over there, get the full report. | 我得过去 才看得到全部的报告 |
[15:04] | Any idea who’s writing the family gossip column? | 知道是谁在说家族的闲话吗? |
[15:07] | You know, funny thing about that… | 奇怪的是 |
[15:09] | I don’t remember saying anything about Ginny. | 我不记得说过金妮怎样? |
[15:12] | Come on, Ralph. I was sitting right there. | 得了 瑞夫 我就坐在那里头 |
[15:15] | Then maybe I said something. I forget. There was a lot of wine that night. | 也许我是有说什么 我忘了 那天晚上喝了很多酒 |
[15:19] | What about the land deal, Frelinghuysen Avenue? | 那么 那块地的交易呢? 弗里林海森? |
[15:22] | You forget, and maybe tell him that you, me and Zellman made all that money? | 你忘了对他说 是你、我和柴尔曼赚到那笔钱的? |
[15:25] | Did I tell him about it? No. | 我有对他说吗?没有 |
[15:28] | But I sure as shit ended up paying for it. | 不过想我可能要为此事付出代价 |
[15:30] | When you think about it, Johnny’s got some balls. | 仔细一想 强尼真的很有胆识 |
[15:33] | Big house, lining his pocket with our hard-earned cash? | 大房子 满口袋我们辛苦赚来的现金? |
[15:37] | Who’s he think’s keeping that fat bitch in Devil Dogs anyway? | 他以为是谁在养他那个大肥婆的? |
[15:40] | Whatever he is, he’s also Carmine’s underboss… | 无论他是什么人 他也是卡明的地下老板 |
[15:43] | so you’re gonna fucking placate him. | 你要去跟他妥协一下 |
[15:46] | Oh, what, apologize? | 干嘛 去道歉吗? |
[15:48] | No, you do that, it’ll be worse. | 不 你道歉会更惨 |
[15:51] | Whoever told him this, it’s your word against theirs. | 无论是谁跟他打小报告的 你跟他们的说词绝对不能一样 |
[15:57] | You’re highly fucking outraged. | 你要很愤怒 |
[16:05] | Hello, sweetie. It’s your secret admirer. | -喂? -亲爱的 我是你的秘密仰慕者 |
[16:09] | Is he there? Oh hi, Ralph, one sec. | -他在吗? -嗨 瑞夫 等一下 |
[16:12] | John, Ralph Cifaretto! | 约翰 是瑞夫西法多! |
[16:19] | – I’ll take it in there. – Okay, hon. | -我到里面接 -好的 亲爱的 |
[16:23] | – John, it’s me. | -嗯? -约翰 是我 |
[16:26] | And? | 嗯? |
[16:27] | And I’m calling to tell you how appalled I am. | 我是打来告诉你 我有多震惊 |
[16:30] | I just got back, I talked to Tony. | 我刚回来 我跟东尼谈过了 |
[16:32] | I love Ginny, I would never say anything like that. | 我爱金妮 我绝对不可能那样子说她的 |
[16:35] | -That’s not what I heard. -From who? | -我听到的可不是这样 -谁说的? |
[16:38] | From who, John? | 是谁说的 约翰? |
[16:39] | I don’t betray confidences. Are you denying you said it? | 我不背叛朋友 你否认吗? |
[16:42] | Fuck, yes, I’m denying I said it. | 妈的 我当然否认说过那种话 |
[16:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:51] | Just tell me who said this, I’ll put a bullet in their fucking eye! | 跟我说 是谁说的 我去朝他那对该死的眼睛开枪 |
[16:55] | You’re a real weasel, you know that? | 你真是黄鼠狼 知道吗? |
[17:01] | John, please. | 约翰 拜托 |
[17:03] | Look, last year, when Tony and I had our thing, that misunderstanding… | 喂 去年 东尼跟我有误会时 |
[17:08] | you were the voice of reason. | 最理性的人就是你 |
[17:11] | You were the one that told me to apologize. | 是你教我去道歉的 |
[17:14] | So, you’re apologizing? | 这么说你是要道歉了? |
[17:15] | No | 不 |
[17:18] | If that’s what it takes. | 能解决的话也行 |
[17:19] | Why would you? I thought you didn’t say it. | 你干嘛道歉? 你不是说不是你说的 |
[17:22] | – I didn’t say it. – You know something, Ralph? | -我没说 -你知道吗?瑞夫? |
[17:24] | Not only are you a thief, you’re a lying fucking prick. | 你不只是个贼 还是个骗子、该死的伪君子 |
[17:27] | I should’ve let Tony chop your head off a year ago. | 一年前我真该让东尼砍了你的头 |
[17:39] | What did I say? No apology! | 我跟你说什么? 不能道歉! |
[17:46] | I want you to sanction a hit on Ralph Cifaretto. | 我要你批准处决瑞夫西法多 |
[17:48] | What, are you fucking kidding me? | 什么 你开玩什么玩笑? |
[17:51] | He violated my wife’s honor. | 他污辱我老婆的名誉 |
[17:53] | Ralph slept with Ginny? | 瑞夫跟金妮上床? |
[17:56] | He insulted her. He made a very insensitive joke | 他羞辱她 他对我们一些朋友 |
[17:59] | about her body to some friends of ours. | 拿她的身体 开一个很污辱人的玩笑 |
[18:02] | – What did he say? – I have to repeat it? | -他说了什么? -我还得重复一次? |
[18:04] | – My word’s not good enough? – Not if you want him clipped over it. | -我这样说还不够? -想砍掉他就不够 |
[18:11] | He said… | 他说 |
[18:15] | she was having a 90-pound mole removed from her ass. | 她弄掉屁股上 一个重达90磅的痣 |
[18:24] | The implication was, her ass is so big… | 暗示她的屁股很大 |
[18:26] | she could have a mole that size removed from it. | 所以才会有那么大的痣被弄掉 |
[18:30] | It’s an off-color remark, it was highly inappropriate. | 那是让人不舒服的玩笑 很不得体的 |
[18:34] | If you want, I’ll demand he’s taxed. | 你要的话 我会罚他钱 |
[18:37] | But clip him? | 不过要处决他? |
[18:40] | Is it all just about money? | 钱有那么重要? |
[18:43] | I’ll crack him good. I’ll ask for $200,000. | 我会好好修理他一顿 罚他二十万好了 |
[18:47] | $200,000 for insulting my wife? What’s next, | 羞辱我老婆二十万 接下来呢? |
[18:49] | -Carmine, he get to fuck her for $1 million? -He wants to fuck her? | -上她只要一百万吗? -他想上她? |
[18:52] | I’m making a point, I’m talking about my wife’s honor here! My honor! | 这是很重要的!我在说的事 悠关我太太的名誉 我的名誉! |
[19:07] | We depend on this guy. There are millions of dollars at stake. | 我们用得到这家伙 他攸关好几百万元 |
[19:11] | We can’t afford it, John. | 我们不能草率 约翰 |
[19:13] | A roomful of guys making fun of my wife… | 一屋子的人取笑我老婆 |
[19:16] | and you’re not gonna let me deal with this? | 你却不肯让我处理? |
[19:19] | Not that way. My answer’s gotta be no. | 处决他不行 我得拒绝 |
[19:27] | I want a sit-down then, with Ralph the fucking thief. | 那我想跟瑞夫那个该死的贼 |
[19:31] | Get this Fernandez Paving bullshit dealt with. | 坐下来处理费南德兹工程的事情 |
[19:48] | He was accused of a crime of severe immorality. | 有人控诉他犯下严重失德的事情 |
[19:52] | They actually beat him for it with sticks. | 他们真的用棍子打他 |
[19:54] | The truth was he had a photograph of Britney Spears with his belongings. | 事实上他的东西里头 是有一张小甜甜布兰妮的照片 |
[19:59] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[20:04] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[20:09] | Thought I was in the wrong place. | 还以为我走错地方了 |
[20:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[20:14] | I was looking for a glass of milk to dunk these in… | 我想喝杯牛奶配这个 |
[20:17] | and I thought maybe you could help me out. | 我想你也许能帮我… |
[20:22] | Got a meeting in the city later. | 我等一下得在城里开会 |
[20:25] | Rahimah, this is my dad. | 瑞希玛 这是我爸爸 |
[20:27] | -How you doing? – Hello. | -你好吗? -哈啰 |
[20:29] | – Want a donut? -No, thanks. | -想吃甜甜圈吗? -不 谢了 |
[20:32] | – I’ll see you later, Meadow. – Okay. | -我们待会儿见好了 梅朵? -好的 莱玛 |
[20:49] | So, what’s this your mother tells me about you joining the legal aid society? | 你妈说你要加入法律援助协会 是怎么一回事? |
[20:56] | South Bronx Law Center. I’m volunteering. | 是南布朗市法律中心 我去当义工 |
[20:59] | They provide free legal counsel for the indigent and disenfranchised. | 为穷人和被剥夺公民权的人 义务提供法律谘询 |
[21:03] | And this Rahoomi, she’s what, your first client? | 这位莱玛 就是你的第一个客户? |
[21:08] | What happened to being a pediatrician? | 当小儿科医师有什么不好的? |
[21:11] | I thought that was a great field for you, the way you love kids. | 我还以为像你这么爱小孩子 是很适合的 |
[21:14] | Nothing happened to it. I can’t explore some career options? | 我还是爱啊 我就不能多探索未来的生涯方向? |
[21:17] | Oh, defending farebeaters is a career? | 哦 帮穷光蛋辩护是生涯吗? |
[21:20] | Is that why you came here, to annoy me? | 你来就是要气我的吗? |
[21:23] | Hey, you wanna help people, that’s fine. That’s very noble. | 嘿 你想帮助别人 可以 这是这是很高贵的 |
[21:28] | Really, I mean it. | 真的 我是真心的 |
[21:31] | Just don’t be a sucker, okay? A lot of these indigenous types… | 不过别当傻瓜 很多穷光蛋都是 |
[21:35] | they got plenty of money to smoke crack and gamble and all that shit. | 把钱花在烟、毒、赌 这些东西上的人 |
[21:40] | You ought to know. | 这你很清楚的 |
[21:42] | Oh, I see. That’s what this is? | 哦 我懂了 原因在此 对吗? |
[21:46] | You’re working with minorities now, to get back at me for being mean to Noel. | 你跟那些少数民族在一起 是为了报复我对诺尔不好 |
[21:50] | God, listen to you. | 天哪 听听你自己在讲什么 |
[21:53] | Believe it or not, the world doesn’t revolve around you. | 别以为什么都跟你有关 行不行? |
[22:07] | Come on, let’s go to the bookstore. | 好了 我们 我们去书店 |
[22:10] | You probably need a sweatshirt or something. | 你也许可以买汗衫或什么的 |
[22:40] | Hey, take it easy! | 嘿 急什么! |
[23:08] | How was the traffic? | 路上有塞车吗? |
[23:10] | Tunnel was a little backed up. | 隧道有点塞 |
[23:12] | This time of day, G.W., you zip right over. | 这种时候 GW准没错 保证一路顺畅 |
[23:20] | All right, let’s straighten this out. | 好 我们把话说清楚 |
[23:24] | I talked to the guy over at Fernandez Paving, the accountant. | 我在费南德兹工程那边 跟一个家伙谈过 会计师 |
[23:28] | Fernandez has been using this jerk for years. | 费南德兹用那浑球好多年了 |
[23:31] | Anyway, it turns out you’re right. | 总之 结果你是对的 |
[23:35] | The guy’s been adding 50 gallons of sealant every 1,000 yards. | 他每一千码多加了50加仑的封胶 |
[23:37] | Excuse me, I can’t do this. | 对不起 我办不到 |
[23:40] | – What? – What’s wrong? | -什么? -约翰 怎么了? |
[23:43] | I can’t listen to this bullshit. | 我不想听这种狗屎 |
[23:45] | – I’m trying to explain. – Fuck you! | -我试着解释 -去你妈的! |
[23:47] | – John, please. – Don’t fucking “John” me! | -约翰 拜托 -别他妈的叫我的名字! |
[23:49] | – Hey, we’re trying to settle this. – It’s not about that. | -嘿 嘿 我们是想解决这件事 -跟这件事无关 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry, Carmine. I can’t be in the same room with this man. | 对不起 卡明 我没办法 跟这个人在同一个屋檐下 |
[24:08] | Have you talked to Jason La Penna lately? | 你最近有跟杰森谈过吗? |
[24:11] | Actually, I try not to. When I came out, he acted all weird. | 其实 我尽量避免 我一开口 他就变得很奇怪 |
[24:15] | I can’t believe I actually kissed him once. | 真不敢相信 我还吻过他一次 |
[24:17] | His mother tells me he’s having a rough time of it. | 他妈妈说过 他这阵子不好受 |
[24:19] | Jen? Please, I’m sure she’s overreacting. | 珍?拜托 我相信是她反应过度了 |
[24:23] | Apparently, he’s talked about dropping out. | 显然他提到要退学的事 |
[24:25] | He’s okay, but Jason is like the cliched psychiatrist’s kid. | 他还好 不过杰森 就像典型精神医师的小孩 |
[24:29] | Slightest bump in the road, he knows exactly what to say to get attention. | 只要有点小挫折 他就能大惊小怪地引起大家注意 |
[24:41] | There any of that crumb cake left? | 还有剩下什么蛋糕屑吗? |
[24:43] | Counter. | 柜台上 |
[24:52] | What’s all that? | 你在干什么? |
[24:54] | I’m consolidating some bills. | 我在整理帐单 |
[25:03] | Maybe you don’t care about our future, Tony, but I do. | 也许你不在乎未来 东尼 我可在乎 |
[25:06] | Where do you get that I don’t care? I met with your cousin. | 你怎么知道我不在乎? 我不是见了你那个什么兄弟了? |
[25:09] | Yeah, you met with Brian. You sat there eating cake and making wisecracks. | 对 你是见过布莱恩了 你是去吃蛋糕说俏皮话的 |
[25:13] | It’s boring to me, okay? | 我觉得很无趣 好吗? |
[25:22] | You gonna cry now? | 你现在要哭吗? |
[25:27] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[25:29] | When you ignore me, Tony… | 你忽略我的时候 东尼 |
[25:31] | when you trivialize things that are important to me… | 当你把我觉得重要的视为小锁事时 |
[25:33] | like this family’s financial security, | 比如说这类财务上的保障 |
[25:36] | it makes me feel unloved. | 我就觉得你不爱我 |
[25:38] | That’s your problem right there, because you equate love with money! | 这就是你的问题 因为你把爱跟金钱划上等号! |
[25:41] | You equate love with money! | 不 你才把爱跟金钱划上等号! |
[26:04] | – Is it safe? – We each got a new cell phone. | -安全吗? -我们每一边都用新的大哥大 |
[26:07] | Talk on it once, you toss it. Totally untraceable. | 只讲一次就丢了 完全无法追踪 |
[26:10] | It’s what the Taliban used to do. | 这是塔利班那帮人以前的做法 |
[26:13] | Let’s get started. My daughter-in-law’s coming here with the baby later. | 开始了 我媳妇儿等一下 还要带小孩过来 |
[26:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:22] | – Is he there? -Yeah, Ton’. | -他在吗? -对 东尼 |
[26:25] | Okay, you’re all set. Just talk into there. | 好 全弄好了 对着说话就好了 |
[26:28] | – Junior? -Who’s that? Tony? | -小索? -谁?东尼吗? |
[26:31] | Junior, it’s Carmine. How you doing? | 小索 是卡明 你好吗? |
[26:34] | I’m going to the poorhouse, that’s how I’m doing. | 我要去贫民窋了 我就是这么好 |
[26:37] | When you had that RICO trial, what’d that run you? | 你有那种组织犯罪防治法 谁还敢动你? |
[26:41] | – A lot. – Where you going? | -很多 -你要去哪里? |
[26:42] | I told you, I gotta pick up Sophia. | 我说过了 我要去接苏菲亚 |
[26:49] | Junior, can we do this already? | 小索 我们可以开始了吗? |
[26:52] | Yeah, right. | 对 对 好 |
[26:55] | Johnny and Ralph Cifaretto, right? | 强尼对瑞夫的事 对吧? |
[26:58] | – Ralph insulted John’s wife? – That’s correct. | -瑞夫羞辱约翰的老婆? -没错 |
[27:01] | – Who’s on the wire now? – It’s John, Corrado. | -目前谁在线上? -我是约翰 克拉多 |
[27:06] | So, what did Ralph do exactly? | 瑞夫到底做了什么? |
[27:08] | He made a very hurtful remark, it’s not worth repeating. | 他说很难听的话 不值得重复 |
[27:11] | It’s not important. Let’s just agree it was unkind. | 那不重要 反正就说是不好听的话 |
[27:14] | Let’s point out, too…that it’s only been alleged something was said. | 我们也得说 反正就是声称有人说了什么话 |
[27:19] | He “allegedly” said what he said to a group of people, friends of ours. | 他被人指出当着一群朋友的面 说了一些话 |
[27:24] | If you weren’t there, how do you know it’s true? | 如果你不在场 你怎么能确定是真的? |
[27:26] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不便说明 |
[27:27] | All due respect, but this is bullshit. | 恕我冒犯 不过这真的很狗屎 |
[27:30] | Somebody in my family’s talking out of school… | 我家族中有人乱放话 |
[27:32] | and you’re not at liberty to say who? | 你却说不便说明? |
[27:33] | -I should be making the beef here. -My nephew’s right. | -我不得不抱怨 -我侄子说得对 |
[27:37] | Let’s stick to the issue. A horrible insult was made against Ginny. | 我们回到事件本身 有个对金妮严重的羞辱 |
[27:41] | End of fucking story. | 就是这样 |
[27:43] | What does he want done about it? | 他想怎样? |
[27:44] | I want to avenge her honor, as is my right to do. | 我想为她的名誉复仇 我有权利 |
[27:47] | All right, fine. You tell me who told you about it, we’ll bring him in here. | 好 可以 你跟我说是告诉你的 我们带他过来 |
[27:51] | He corroborates what you’re saying, I’ll give you Ralph on a platter. | 他证实所言不假 我就把瑞夫的人头端给你 |
[28:00] | Is nothing sacred? I mean, this is my wife we’re talking about here. | 这件事难道不严重?我是说 我们讨论的可是我老婆 |
[28:05] | If this were years ago, would I even have had to ask? | 如果这发生在多年前 我还用得着问吗? |
[28:09] | I mean, what happened to this thing? | 我是说 现在是怎样? |
[28:11] | For God’s sake, we bend more rules than the Catholic Church. | 天老爷 我们改的规矩比天主教还多 |
[28:15] | All right, look. | 好 这样 |
[28:17] | Let’s assume, for the sake of argument… Ralph said what you think he said. | 我们假设瑞夫说了那些话 |
[28:22] | – Is clipping him gonna unring that bell? – Nobody’s getting clipped. | -除掉他可以解决吗? -没有要除掉谁 |
[28:26] | -I want satisfaction. – Will you accept an apology? | -我要一个满意的解决方式 -你能接受道歉吗? |
[28:29] | – That ship has sailed. -You’re being unreasonable. | -来不及了 -你太不理性了 约翰 |
[28:33] | Ralph Cifaretto’s the only one who can handle the Esplanade? | 只有瑞夫能处理海滨广场吗? |
[28:35] | – Put Pontecorvo in there. – There are millions of dollars at stake. | -让波帝柯弗去 -攸关好百万元耶 |
[28:38] | – Again with the money? – Yeah, again with the money. | -又是钱? -对 又是钱 |
[28:41] | It’s settled, John. So either name a price, or get the fuck over it. | 就这样 约翰 你开个价码不然就忘了这件事 |
[29:04] | What would you say to a piece of Ralph’s company? | 瑞夫的公司分给你一块如何? |
[29:09] | Just think about it at least. | 约翰?最少考虑一下 |
[29:29] | Hello? It’s me. | -哈啰? -是我 |
[29:31] | What, are you still asleep? | 什么 你还在睡? |
[29:33] | No, I was doing something. | 不 我在做事 |
[29:36] | I took John to dinner last night. | 我昨晚带约翰去吃饭 |
[29:38] | Ralph’s got a big problem, kid. | 瑞夫有麻烦了 小鬼 |
[29:41] | – I thought you squashed it. – I did. | -我以为你跟他谈好了 -是的 |
[29:43] | Problem is, I don’t know if John’s hearing me. | 问题是 我不晓得约翰肯不肯听 |
[29:45] | – What are you gonna do about it? – Me? Nothing. | -那 你打算怎么办? -我?没打算 |
[29:49] | – What does that mean? – I didn’t say nothing. | -那是什么意思? -我没说什么 |
[29:53] | We share the Esplanade, Tony. | 海滨那里我们是有合作的 东尼 |
[29:56] | I don’t want that apple cart upset. | 我不想把事情搞砸了 |
[29:58] | Then somebody should do something about it. | 那有人就该做点什么 |
[30:00] | I appreciate your thoughts. | 感谢你的意见 |
[30:06] | You saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的是我在想的那个吗? |
[30:08] | I didn’t say nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[30:14] | All right then, I’ll talk to you. | 好了 我再打给你 |
[30:22] | Twenty years, I’ve been friends with John. Now he’s gotta go. | 我跟约翰当二十年的朋友了 现在他不得不走 |
[30:26] | All over a stupid joke. | 只为了一个烂笑话 |
[30:37] | I was fucking around. For Christ’s sakes! | 我只是在闹着玩的 |
[30:40] | You’ve never made a joke about Ginny Sack? | 天老爷! 你们以前没开过金妮的玩笑? |
[30:44] | – Not like that. – Of course not. | -不是那种笑话 -当然没 |
[30:46] | Fuck him and his highfalutin bullshit. | 对 去他妈的满口大话 |
[30:49] | Who does he think he is, Sir Walter Raleigh? | 他以为他是谁? 我们的老祖宗? |
[30:51] | That’s enough of you and your stupid fucking remarks! | 你满嘴狗屎话说够了没? |
[30:54] | Go back to Miami and play volleyball, whatever the fuck you do down there… | 回迈阿密去 打你那该死的排球 |
[30:58] | while we clean up your fucking mess! | 让我们来收拾你留下烂摊子! |
[31:00] | Maybe even keep your ass alive. | 搞不好能救你一条狗命 |
[31:16] | A mole on her ass? | 她屁股上的痣? |
[31:18] | What’s the joke? I still don’t get it. | 这笑话怎么了?我还是搞不懂 |
[31:21] | It’s not a joke, per se, it’s…You had to be there. | 事实上 这不是笑话 是 很难解释 |
[31:26] | Real lack of standards, your generation. | 你们这一代的人真是没素养 |
[31:29] | My day, John was right. A man wouldn’t be expected to stand for such a remark. | 约翰是对的 在我们那个时代 任何男人也无法忍受这种话 |
[31:34] | Fucked up thing is I don’t even like Ralph. | 问题在于 我不喜欢瑞夫 |
[31:36] | If he was drowning, I’d throw him a cinderblock. | 如果他快淹死 我会给他丢一块煤炭叫他去死 |
[31:38] | But not protect one of my own captains? | 可是我不能不保护我的人? |
[31:43] | Besides, it’s too late anyway. | 再说 也太迟了 |
[31:46] | Carmine gave me the nod. | 卡明已经点头了 |
[31:48] | On Johnny? | 对强尼? |
[31:51] | That one’s a slippery fuck. | 那家伙真是老奸 对不对? |
[31:53] | Him and those big fish-lips of his. | 就他那张大滑嘴? |
[31:58] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[32:00] | The fifth question and the poor prick used all his lifelines. | 才第5题 这可怜的家伙就用光生命线了 |
[32:10] | John goes… Carmine’s gonna position himself for maximum deniability. | 约翰一走 卡明一定会说他什么都不晓得 |
[32:16] | So you make it easy for everybody, take it out of the neighborhood. | 所以你要让大家好过一点 到别的地方去弄 |
[32:20] | – What, like an accident? – Accident, stickup. | -什么 要像意外? -意外、抢劫都可 |
[32:23] | He could choke on a chicken wing. | 可以弄成吃鸡翅被噎到 |
[32:26] | The important thing, Johnny disappears. | 重点就是让强尼消失 |
[32:29] | With Johnny out, Carmine’s gonna put his son in there. | 强尼一消失 卡明会把他儿子弄进去 |
[32:32] | Fucking Brainless II. | 该死的无脑第二代 |
[32:37] | Who knows? Maybe there’s an upside to Johnny going. | 天晓得 也许强尼离开 也有正面的意义 |
[32:44] | He goes to Boston a lot, to visit his father. | 他常到波士顿去看他爸爸 |
[32:49] | Could happen up there. | 可以在那边出事 |
[32:51] | You want my advice? You’ll call Lou Dimaggio. | 我建议你 去找迪马吉欧 |
[32:56] | The Atwell Avenue boys. | 艾得瓦街帮 |
[32:58] | What, those sick old fucks in Rhode Island? | 什么 罗德岛那些生病的老家伙? |
[33:01] | They may be old, my little nephew, but those dogs can still hunt. | 他们也许老 我的小侄子 不过他们的狗可凶的 |
[33:05] | My old man used to talk about them…something to do with drugs. | 我老头常常谈到他们 好像跟毒品有关的 |
[33:10] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[33:13] | Back in the ’50s, it was raining cash with that shit. | 五十年代 那种东西可赚饱银子 |
[33:16] | Dimaggio and his crew never saw a dime. | 但迪马吉欧跟他的侄子 没见过半毛钱 |
[33:20] | The guy they worked for, Lenny Caputo, he didn’t believe in it. | 他们的老板南尼卡波多 他不来这一套 |
[33:25] | For 15 years…everyone and their mother was getting rich dealing H. | 十五年来每个人 都因为海洛因赚翻了 |
[33:30] | Everyone except these guys. | 除了这帮人例外 |
[33:33] | They’re eking a living doing hits, running swag. | 他们靠打打杀杀勉强糊口 |
[33:38] | Anyway, lo and behold, one day… | 总之 有一天南尼 |
[33:43] | Lenny gets pinched for heroin trafficking. | 因毒品交易被捕 |
[33:47] | It turns out the cocksucker’s been making a fortune… | 原来这王八蛋赚了大钱 |
[33:49] | working with the mulignon, and not only that… | 因为跟条子合作 不只是这样 |
[33:52] | he’s been selling out his own guys to the feds… | 他还把自己人卖给调查局的 |
[33:55] | so he can keep his ass out on the street. | 好让自己脱罪 |
[33:58] | Dimaggio and another guy in his crew did eight years on a murder rap. | 害迪马吉欧和另一个手下 因谋杀罪被判八年 |
[34:02] | So much for loyalty. | 真是忠心耿耿? |
[34:05] | You go to Rhode Island, and whatever you do, don’t mention drugs. | 你到罗德岛任何地方 都别提到毒品 |
[34:08] | Coke, heroin, not even Tylenol. | 古柯碱、海洛因 连医头痛的普拿疼都不行 |
[34:11] | So, what happened to this Lenny prick? | 什么 后来这个叫南尼的怎么了? |
[34:16] | Lou Dimaggio. His real name is Galina. | 迪马吉欧 他的真名字叫贾林拿 |
[34:21] | They called him Dimaggio when Lenny and his wife were found… | 大家称他迪马吉欧 是在警察发现南尼跟他老婆 |
[34:24] | with their heads bashed in by a baseball bat. | 被人用球棒敲碎脑袋之后的事 |
[34:28] | Anyway, that was Lou, while he still had his health. | 总之 这就是迪马吉欧的做法 只要他还有一口气在的话 |
[34:41] | We could do this ourselves. Ninja style. | 我们可以自己下手 用忍者方式 |
[34:47] | Father? | 神父? |
[34:50] | We’re here to see Lou Dimaggio. | 我们是来见迪马吉欧的 |
[34:52] | Come in. | 哦 请进 |
[35:28] | Hello. Silvio Dante, we spoke on the phone. | 哈啰 我是席尔维欧丹提 我们谈过电话 |
[35:35] | Chris Moltisanti, how you doing? | 我是克里斯莫特桑提 你好吗? |
[35:38] | – My name’s Chris, too. – Yeah? | -我也叫克里斯 -哦 是吗? |
[35:41] | – Are you into drugs? – What? | -你们是玩毒品的吗? -什么? |
[35:45] | No. What do you mean? | 不是 什么意思? |
[35:48] | We don’t work for drug dealers. | 我们不为毒贩做事 |
[35:50] | – No. – Of course not. | -不 不 -当然不是 |
[35:52] | Want some coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗? |
[35:54] | -No thanks. -Rose? | -不用 谢了 -罗丝? |
[35:56] | – Yeah, Pop? – More Sanka. | -嗯 爸? -再给我倒一点来 |
[36:02] | Anyway, this is him. | 总之 就是这个人 |
[36:05] | John Sacrimoni. | 约翰萨卡里莫尼 |
[36:12] | He’ll be coming up through here, next few days. | 他过几天会来这里 |
[36:16] | He stays at the Boston Harbor Hotel. | 他会住在波士顿海港饭店 |
[36:19] | The guy on the left. | 左边那家伙 |
[36:23] | -It’s my birthday, too. -We’re having cake later. | -今天也是我的生日 -我们等一下要吃蛋糕 |
[36:27] | Carvel. | 卡维儿的 |
[36:39] | Chromosomes. Runs in the family. | 染色体造成的 是遗传 |
[36:42] | There was a guy once, Tommy Neri. | 以前有个家伙 汤米尼利 |
[36:46] | Got him coming home from the track one night. | 有一天晚上 趁他从赛车场回家时偷袭他 |
[36:49] | Caught him good with a tire iron. | 用一块轮胎的铁板狠狠地打他 |
[36:52] | When he woke up, I held him down… | 他醒来的时候 我抱住他 |
[36:54] | while Frank cut his head off with a hacksaw. | 法朗克用锯子锯掉他的脑袋 |
[36:57] | Silent as a mouse pissing on cotton. | 静悄悄地 没发出一点声音 |
[37:01] | If you like…we could arrange to have that same thing happen again. | 你喜欢的话 我们可以安排相同的情节 |
[37:07] | I don’t know that we need to be that overstated. | 我们可能不用那么夸张 |
[37:11] | What did you have in mind, then? | 那你有什么想法吗? |
[37:14] | Nothing fancy, as long as he disappears. | 没什么点子 只要他消失就可以 |
[37:16] | It’s your money. | 反正是你的钱 |
[37:22] | Yeah, about that. $20,000, we said. | 对 关于我们说过的两万块 |
[37:25] | Half up-front. | 先拿一半 |
[37:35] | So, | 那 |
[37:37] | we’ll call you, then? | 我们再跟你联络啰? |
[37:40] | Pop, Father’s here. | 爸 神父来了 |
[37:46] | Would you like some cake? | 你们要吃点蛋糕吗? |
[37:48] | Actually, we got a long ride back. | 不了 我们还得赶远路回去 |
[38:02] | Have you seen my sweater, the cable-knit? | 有没有看到我的毛衣 那件大条纹的? |
[38:05] | The white one? It shrunk, I put it in the bag for Goodwill. | 白色那件?缩水了 我打包准备捐给慈善机构了 |
[38:09] | I told you I was gonna bring it up to Dad. | 我跟你说过 我要拿去给爸的 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. It’s in the basement, near the card table. | 很抱歉 就在地下室牌桌边 |
[38:18] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -喂? -是我 |
[38:20] | I just hung up with the guy, Jerry, from Fort Lauderdale. | 我刚刚跟杰瑞在一起 是从罗德岱堡来的朋友 |
[38:24] | That guy we’re looking for, he’s at the Del Ray Hotel in Miami. | 我们要找的那家伙 住在迈阿密德雷酒店 |
[38:27] | Our friend with the paving problem. | 我们那个有工程问题的朋友 |
[38:29] | Send someone over there tomorrow to take care of it then. | 那明天就派人过去处理 |
[38:33] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样? |
[38:34] | I’d feel a lot better with the Pope’s blessing. | 有教宗祝福我的话 我会感到舒坦一点 |
[38:37] | Just do as you’re told. I’ll deal with the fallout. | 照我的做 其他的善后我会处理的 |
[38:42] | Who was that, hon? | 谁的电话 亲爱的? |
[38:44] | Nobody. Plumber for the store. | 没什么 店里一个水电工 |
[38:49] | – What’s that you’re making? – Fruit salad. You want some? | -你在做什么? -水果沙拉 你要不要吃一点? |
[38:52] | Low-fat whipped cream. | 低脂的鲜奶油 |
[38:53] | No. You enjoy it, sweetie. | 不 你吃就好 亲爱的 |
[39:25] | Why did I have to come? He’s not even home. | 我到底来干嘛? 他根本不在家 |
[39:28] | Look who’s here. Carmela, Anthony, how you doing? | 嘿 看看是谁来了 卡蜜拉 安东尼 你们好吗? |
[39:32] | We were just passing by, I figured we’d give it a shot. | 我们路过 所以就来看看你在不在 |
[39:35] | – No, we weren’t. – Come, I show you. | -我们哪是路过? -来我带你们看看 |
[39:42] | I was working in the yard, clear the weeds. | 我在弄院子 在除草 |
[39:46] | Next year, I’ll grow grapes for the Falanghina. | 明年 我要种葡萄 义大利品种的 |
[39:50] | Gonna make my own wine. | 我要自己酿葡萄酒 |
[39:53] | It’s gorgeous, Fur’. So, that’s the garage in question. | 太棒了 浮利欧 所以只有车库有问题 |
[39:57] | Anthony, don’t wander off. | 安东尼 别走远 |
[39:58] | – But I have to go to the bathroom. – Just stay put. | -我要上厕所 -别乱动就是了 |
[40:01] | We’re leaving in five minutes. | 我们再五分钟就要走了 |
[40:04] | You’re thinking of making that an apartment for your parents? | 你是想为你父母亲弄个小公寓? |
[40:07] | A garage, I don’t need it. | 我不需要车库 |
[40:13] | One time, back in Naples… | 在拿普勒斯的时候 |
[40:17] | I work in the garden as a landscaper for a very rich man. | 我帮一个有钱人当园丁 |
[40:21] | Just me, I work there alone, growing olives. | 只有我 我一个人把他的花园全包了 还种橄榄 |
[40:25] | My hands in the dirt… the hot sun. | 我的手碰到泥土 享受太阳 |
[40:33] | I was never so happy in my life as when I work at that place. | 在那里工作的日子 是我一生最快乐的岁月了 |
[40:38] | Sometimes, I get the smell of olives… | 有的时候 我在餐厅或店里 |
[40:42] | in a restaurant, in the store maybe. | 闻到橄榄的味道 |
[40:48] | It makes me very sad. | 会让我感到很伤感 |
[41:04] | You know, I’m not sure, but I think if it was built before 1938… | 我也不知道 我想 那是在1938年之前盖的 |
[41:08] | you can apply for a zoning variance. | 你可以申请都市计划变更 |
[41:11] | “Pre-existing, non-conforming structure,” I think it’s called. | 我想这就叫 “既存不合格的建筑” |
[41:21] | I just got it back from the Martinizing. | 我刚刚从洗衣店拿回来的 |
[41:25] | They do a nice job over there. | 他们处理得很棒 |
[41:28] | Say hi to Dad for me. I put Allegra’s graduation picture in a frame for him. | 帮我跟爸爸问好 我把艾格拉的毕业照装框要给他 |
[41:33] | – Love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[41:36] | Careful driving. | 开车小心 |
[42:00] | Shit. | 妈的! |
[42:43] | It’s me. | 是我! |
[42:46] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[42:49] | Why is the door unlocked? | 门为什么没锁? |
[43:11] | -Jesus, you scared the shit out of me. – What are you doing? | -天哪 给你吓死了! -你在干什么? |
[43:15] | – I thought you left. -I forgot the sweater. | -我以为你上路了 -我忘了拿毛衣 |
[43:18] | What are you doing on the floor? | 你干嘛蹲在地上? |
[43:20] | Nothing. I was getting the laundry together. | 我在拿换洗的衣服 |
[43:36] | What the hell’s this? I thought you’re on the Atkins. | 这是什么? 我还以为你在减肥 |
[43:38] | I was! I am! It’s hard, John! I’m trying! | 我是啊 我有的 可是很难 约翰 我在努力了 |
[43:45] | This is how you try? | 你就是这样努力的? |
[43:47] | I’m not out of the house 10 minutes! | 我才出门不到十分钟? |
[43:49] | I was dizzy, I was having low blood sugar. | 我一直在吃低糖的东西 我头昏了 |
[43:52] | What happened to the fruit salad? | 你的水果沙拉呢? |
[43:54] | You were supposed to quit smoking and didn’t! | 你自己才该戒烟! |
[43:55] | -Nicotine’s an addictive substance! | 尼古丁可是会上瘾的物质! |
[43:57] | What’s wrong with you? Why are you yelling at me? | 你到底怎么了? 干嘛对我大吼大叫的? |
[44:00] | Did I ever ask you to go on a diet? Did I ask you to be thin for me? | 我有叫你去减肥吗? 我有叫你为了我瘦一点吗? |
[44:03] | The fasting, the NutriSystems, those goddamn Deal-A-Meal cards? | 我有叫你节食、减肥、 参与营养计划等等的吗? |
[44:08] | It’s the world, John. Our culture. | 这世界就是这样 约翰 这就是我们的文化 |
[44:10] | Fuck that! Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 去你的!你知道自己在做什么吗? |
[44:14] | – What do you mean? – You lied to me! You lied! | -什么意思? -你欺骗我!你说谎! |
[44:19] | I know I’ve gained weight these last few years. | 我知道我这些年来胖很多 |
[44:22] | I see the other wives, the way men look at them. | 我见过别人的太太 看过他们的老公看他们的眼神 |
[44:26] | Don’t I look at you like that? | 我不是那样子在看你的吗? |
[44:29] | Haven’t I always? | 我不是一直都是这样吗? |
[44:32] | It was your idea, all this dieting nonsense. | 这些节食的玩意儿 全是你的主意 |
[44:36] | I want you to be proud of me. | 我要你以我为荣 |
[44:38] | I am proud of you. | 我是以你为荣 |
[44:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:52] | – Welcome to the Del Ray Hotel. – Thank you. | 欢迎光临德雷酒店 女士 |
[44:54] | Can I get your bags? | -需要我帮你提行李吗? -哦 谢了 |
[44:57] | Go on into the lobby. I’ll meet you inside. | 好 到大厅去 我在里面跟你会合 |
[45:18] | Hello? Listen, it’s me. | -哈啰? -听我说 是我 |
[45:21] | I just talked to my guy again, we’re calling it off. | 我跟我的人谈过了 我们要取消 |
[45:23] | I’m already out here, though. Like right there. | 我都已经到了 到目的地了 |
[45:25] | We’ll work something out, then. Don’t worry about it. | 那我们再帮你安排 不要担心 |
[45:31] | – I want half. – All right, whatever. | -我还是要一半 -好 随你 |
[45:34] | Getting out? | 要出去吗? |
[45:36] | No. | 不要 |
[46:05] | What’s your fucking problem? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[46:18] | I love the pine flooring. | 哦 我很爱这种松木地板 |
[46:20] | I know, it’s so rustic. | 我晓得 很有味道 |
[46:37] | This is pretty cool. It’s actually from Italy. | 这真的很酷 是真的从义大利进口的 |
[46:40] | I’m so bored, I feel like crying. | 我无聊得快要哭了 |
[46:52] | It’s adorable, Furio, really. | 真的很棒 浮利欧 |
[46:55] | I’m gonna be leaving soon. | 我马上就得离开了 |
[46:57] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[46:59] | Stick around. Have some food. | 留下来 吃点东西 |
[47:02] | Anything from our friends up north? | 有我们北方朋友的消息吗? |
[47:04] | Carmine called. Johnny’s still in town. | 卡明来过电话 强尼还没走 |
[47:08] | I’m not kidding. There’s tons of toys in there he said you could have. | 不是开玩笑的 那里面有很多玩具 他说可以给你 |
[47:13] | They’re back behind those boxes. | 就在那些盒子后面 |
[47:14] | Bullshit, you’re gonna lock me in. | 鬼扯 你会把我锁在里头 |
[47:17] | Okay, fine. But don’t say I didn’t tell you. | 那就算了 到时候别说 我没有告诉你 |
[47:21] | He gets them from Italy. His father owns a steamship company. | 都是义大利来的 他爸爸拥有一家船公司 |
[47:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:30] | Go ahead, I’ll get the flashlight. | 你先去 我去拿手电筒 |
[47:34] | Help! Let me out of here! | 救命!放我出去! |
[47:42] | Gabriella, come. | 盖比瑞拉 来 |
[47:44] | Come on, dance. | 来跳舞 快来 |
[47:56] | Silvio, you tell her, she can’t wear fancy shoes and no dance, come on. | 席尔 你跟她说 她不能只穿漂亮的鞋却不跳舞的 |
[48:00] | – Shake it up a little. – No. | -不 不 -稍微动一动 |
[48:05] | – Come on, Dad, dance with me. – No, thanks. | -来吧 爸爸 跟我跳 -不 不 谢了 |
[48:09] | Tommy Tune over there. | 这位可是舞王汤米 |
[48:14] | Carmela. You come, too. | 卡蜜拉 过来 你也是 |
[48:18] | Yeah, Carm, go ahead, good idea. | 对 卡蜜拉 去 好主意 |
[48:25] | You watch me, you do the same. Everybody, come on. | 好 看着我 学我的动作 |
[48:27] | Everybody, come on. | 大家一起来 |
[48:35] | Everybody, come on. | 大家一起来 |
[48:38] | – That’s it. – God, I’m so bad. | -就这样 -天哪 我很烂的 |
[48:41] | No, you’re good, come. | -不 不 你很好 来 -梅朵 |
[49:38] | At least it’s not just Jason who’s regressing. | 至少退步的不只是杰森 |
[49:42] | Soprano? His own daughter was going through the same thing. | 索波诺?他自己的女儿也一样 |
[49:47] | I felt like such a fraud giving him advice. | 我还给他意见 我像个骗子一样 |
[49:51] | My own son has three years on his daughter… | 我自己的儿子跟他女儿三年 |
[49:53] | and look how he’s acting. | 看看他的目前的行为 |
[49:59] | Jen, why do you still feel guilty? | 珍 你为什么还感到罪恶感? |
[50:02] | Sometimes I wonder…if Richard had a point. | 有时 我会怀疑 理查有没有道理 |
[50:08] | I shouldn’t have gone down into that garage that late at night. | 我不该那么晚了还去车库 |
[50:14] | I went to see Sask at school the other day… | 我有一天到学校去看沙奇亚 |
[50:17] | and I’m in the parking garage over there. | 我在那里的车库? |
[50:20] | I was driving around for 20 minutes…when finally I spot someone leaving, | 我开车开了20分钟 才终于看到有人要离开 |
[50:24] | this big, Bluto sort of guy. | 一个很壮的人 |
[50:26] | I must have crowded him as he headed for his car. | 我一定是让他吓到了 因为他匆忙的跑向他的车子 |
[50:30] | Anyway, he turned around… and became quite confrontational. | 总之 后来他转过身 情势变得很紧张 |
[50:36] | And for a second, I’ll admit, I thought of you. | 那一俐间 我想到你 |
[50:40] | What are you getting at? | 你要说什么? |
[50:43] | Parking garages are not inherently dangerous places. | 停车场不等于是危险的地方 |
[50:46] | You cannot blame yourself for what happened to you. | 珍 你的事情绝对不能自责 |
[50:53] | Turns out this guy was probably another parent…or, more likely, a repairman. | 结果那家伙可能只是另一个家长 或修东西的人 |
[50:58] | But if he had dragged me out of my car and beaten me up… | 不过 如果他拖我下车 海扁我一顿 |
[51:02] | would I be saying, “Gee, I shouldn’t have tried to park my car?” | 我能说 “天啊 我不应该停车的”吗? |
[51:09] | Anyway, enough about him. | 总之 别谈他了 |
[51:12] | Let’s get back to you. | 我们回到你身上 |
[51:31] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我? |
[51:32] | You can tell Ralph I’ve decided to accept his apology. | 你可以跟瑞夫说 我决定接受他的道歉了 |
[51:43] | You know that kid you pissed on? Donny K? | 你知道你尿尿的那个小鬼多尼吗? |
[51:47] | He’s got fucking nerve damage on his left side. | 他的左侧神经受伤 |
[51:50] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 我很抱歉 东尼 |
[51:56] | I bet you are. | 我想也是 |
[51:58] | I’ll expect to hear from Ralph, then. | 看来我是得等瑞夫的电话了 |
[52:02] | Why the big reversal all of a sudden? | 为什么突然大转弯? |
[52:07] | No more weight remarks, Tony. | 别再讲体重的事了 东尼 |
[52:10] | They’re hurtful, and they’re destructive. | 那很伤人而且具有毁灭性 |
[52:14] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[52:46] | Still awake? | 还没睡? |
[52:49] | I’m just reading. | 我只是在看书 |
[52:52] | Bought you something. | 给你买了个礼物 |
[52:57] | What’s this for? | 为了什么? |
[52:59] | No reason. | 没有理由 |
[53:01] | I don’t know if I believe that. | 不晓得这句话能不能信 |
[53:13] | Put a call in to Ginsberg, by the way. | 对了 我打电话给甘斯柏 |
[53:16] | He’s back from California. | 他从加州回来了 |
[53:23] | Tony, this is beautiful. | 东尼 这件好漂亮 |
[53:28] | What size is this? | 这是几号的? |
[53:30] | I don’t know, small. | 我不知道 小号的 |
[53:34] | I don’t know if this’ll fit. | 不知道是否合身 |
[53:36] | Try it on. | 穿穿看 |
[54:05] | See? I knew you could pull it off. | 看吧?我就知道你可以穿 |
[54:12] | You look like a model. | 你像个模特儿 |
[54:14] | Listen to him now. | 听你在说的 |
[55:19] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 对不起 东尼 |
[55:21] | – What’s the matter? – I can’t, the music. | -怎么了? -我没办法 音乐声 |
[55:24] | Meadow, turn it off! | 梅朵 音乐关掉! |
[55:28] | What? | 干嘛? |
[55:46] | The music, | -干嘛? -音乐声! |
[55:48] | will you turn it down, please? | 拜托你小声点可以吗? |
[55:59] | I’m going out. | 我要出去 |