时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:02] | Oh, motherfucker. | 搞什么? |
[02:07] | Wow. Hey. | 嘿! |
[02:10] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[02:13] | Finally. Look at her. | -也该是时候了! -看看她 |
[02:16] | Her own business now. | 开店当女老板了 |
[02:18] | I’ve got some radio ties to help with our Mondays and Tuesdays… | 我请电台帮忙宣传 周一和周二的活动 |
[02:21] | plus I’m thinking about adding some contests later on. | 以后也想举办些比赛 |
[02:25] | Glenlivet, right, Ton’? | -格兰利威纯麦威士忌? -对 |
[02:26] | Just seltzer, dear. | -你呢? -气泡矿泉水就好 |
[02:29] | Christopher here? | 克里斯多佛在吗? |
[02:32] | Is he supposed to be? | 他应该在吗? |
[02:35] | – You want me to call him? – We’re gonna sit down there. | -要不要我打给他? -我们去那边坐 |
[02:43] | VIP table’s better! | 贵宝区比较舒服 |
[02:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:02] | An FBI informant? | 联邦调查局线报? |
[03:07] | I must’ve been out of cell phone range. | 这里一定超过收讯范围了 卡蜜拉 |
[03:09] | Your accountant didn’t reach you? A.J. Said he talked to you four hours ago. | 你的会计师没找你? 小安东尼说他之前和你谈过 |
[03:13] | Well, Ginsberg didn’t call me. | 甘斯柏没打给我 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna fuck her face up before I kill her. | 我要先把她毁容再宰了她 |
[03:22] | Look, I said I’ll talk to him, so I’ll talk to him. | 我说要和他谈 就会和他谈 |
[03:24] | Cousin Brian is dropping those estate papers off tomorrow. | 我表亲布莱恩明天会把 不动产文件送来 |
[03:27] | Good, I’m anxious to look them over. | 很好 我很想尽快看到 |
[03:49] | Let’s give it up for No Soap Radio. | 掌声鼓励《不同凡响》乐团 |
[03:56] | Was that a steamroller of a set? | 真是令人如痴如醉啊 |
[04:00] | Pick up one of the new CDs for sale up at the front. | 请到前门购买他们的最新专辑 |
[04:19] | Come on, Giovanni. | 来吧 乔凡尼 |
[04:21] | Jesus Christ, he’s pissing his pants. | 老天爷 他尿湿了自己的裤子 |
[04:52] | You want me to do it again? | -不 -要我再来一次吗? |
[05:14] | There you go. Looks pretty good! | 这样才对 很好 |
[05:21] | Okay, that’s great. | 好 这样很棒 |
[05:26] | Let’s bring out your lover. | 好 把你的情人带出来 |
[05:30] | The weight she put on in rehab… How could she do that to herself? | 她在勒戒所胖了好多! 怎能对自己如此残忍? |
[05:33] | She always had a bad can. It’s genetic. | 她一直都很肥胖 是遗传 |
[05:39] | Hello? Hey, Ma, what’s up? | 喂?妈 什么事? |
[05:43] | Adriana? You got a call. | 艾德莲娜 有电话找你 |
[05:48] | Ma, hang on a sec. | 妈 等一下 |
[05:51] | – Hello? – Adriana, it’s me. | -喂? -艾德莲娜 是我 |
[05:54] | Why the fuck are you calling me here? | 你他妈的干嘛打来这? |
[05:55] | Don’t hang up, because I’ll just call back. | 别挂断 否则我继续打 |
[05:58] | Ma, I’ll call you later. I know, Ma. Goddamn it, I’ll pick up the Sensodyne. | 妈 我会回电 我知道 对 我会买全效牙膏 |
[06:03] | – Norman, I got to take this. – Ade, I got a boliage at 11:00. | -诺门 我得接电话 -艾德 我11点有客人 |
[06:07] | Are you following me? We wanna talk to you. A&B Bakery… | -你们跟踪我? -我们要和你谈谈 |
[06:10] | route 10, East Hanover. I got to drive all the way up there? | -艾毕面包店 十号公路 东汉诺威 -要我开那么远? |
[06:15] | You don’t want us talking to you in your neighborhood. | 还是要我们去你家附近? |
[06:17] | And don’t go anywhere. We got a unit watching the beauty shop. | 别乱跑 我们派了人监督美容院 |
[06:26] | – I’m getting lights and a wax. – We’ll wait. | -我得染头发和除毛 -我们可以等 |
[06:33] | Janice, hi. | -嗨 珍妮丝 -嗨 |
[06:36] | Listen, I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[06:37] | I just brought Bobby Junior a couple of Xbox games… | 我只是带些电玩给小巴比 |
[06:41] | a friend of mine burned for him. | 是我朋友替他烧的 |
[06:43] | JoJo. Hi. What are you doing here? | 乔乔 嗨 你怎么来了? |
[06:47] | Janice, look at you. | 珍妮丝 看看你 |
[06:50] | I made Bobby and the kids some of my chicken marsala. | 我替巴比和孩子们 做了些鸡肉蘑菇义大利面 |
[06:54] | It’s times like this, I remember when I lost Mikey. | 这种时刻 总让我想起失去麦奇的时候 |
[06:57] | It’s impossible to think about food… | 虽然没有心情吃食物 |
[06:59] | but like the President says: “We have to keep going.” | 但就像总统说的 日子总得过下去 |
[07:03] | The family’s got to eat. | 一个家庭总得填饱肚子 |
[07:05] | I’m picking up the kids after school, Bobby. No argument. | 我会去接孩子放学 巴比 别跟我争 |
[07:09] | He’s hanging in, though, aren’t you, Bobby? | 他还算坚强 对吗 巴比? |
[07:12] | Leave those. The girl’s coming today. | 珍妮丝 不用洗这些餐具 女佣今天会来 |
[07:14] | Then I better do these pots at least. | 那我最好亲自洗这些锅子 |
[07:16] | I’ve seen Rigoberta with those copper tuffies. What she’s done to this Teflon. | 我看过瑞贝塔用菜瓜布硬刷 都被她刮坏了 |
[07:21] | Any time you want to drop Sophia and little Bobby off, don’t be shy. | 若你要留苏菲亚和小巴比在我家 就尽管开口 |
[07:25] | I mean it. My kids would love it. | 我是说真的 我的孩子会很开心 |
[07:28] | How is Michael Junior doing on the Ritalin? | 小麦可服用立达宁后 情况还好吗? |
[07:32] | The way they medicate kids today…It’s the answer for everything. | 现在人们都以为药物是万灵丹 |
[07:36] | Then they wonder why teenagers get hooked on drugs. | 却搞不懂 为何青少年会药物上瘾 |
[07:39] | If a child had diabetes, you’d give him insulin. | 若小孩有糖尿病 就给胰岛素 |
[07:41] | I didn’t mean it like that. Bobby’s got to come home anyway. | -我不是这个意思 -反正小巴比得回家 |
[07:45] | Karen always made him do his homework before dinner…or it didn’t get done. | 凯伦会逼他做功课 否则就没晚餐吃 |
[08:04] | The chicken, Bobby… | 巴比 这鸡肉 |
[08:06] | put it in a 350 oven for 20 minutes. You just want to heat it. | 放在350度烤箱烤20分钟 加热就好 |
[08:10] | And if you have some egg noodles…It’s better the first night. Enjoy. | 若有蛋面一起吃 最好当天吃完 所以好好享受 |
[08:16] | Thank you, JoJo. | 谢谢你 乔乔 |
[08:30] | Everybody’s been so nice. I’ll bet. | -大家都对我很好 -这还用说 |
[08:38] | Look at all these casseroles people brought. | 看看他们带来的砂锅菜 |
[08:42] | Stuffed shells.Gabriella. | 盖比瑞拉做的酿牡蛎 |
[08:48] | Ziti. Karen made that. | -通心粉 -那是凯伦做的 |
[08:53] | – I’m sorry. – That’s her last ziti before she died. | -我很遗憾 -那是她生前做的最后一盘通心粉 |
[08:57] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:01] | I loved her so much. | 我好爱她 |
[09:04] | I thank God for every day we had together. | 我感谢上帝给我 与她相伴的每分每秒 |
[09:08] | – She was an angel. – I know. She was special. | -她是个天使 -我知道 她与众不同 |
[09:22] | Miss La Cerva. | 拉瑟渥小姐 |
[09:25] | Agent Harris. We met. This is agent Sanseverino. | 我是哈里斯探员 这是珊佛利诺探员 |
[09:30] | Hi, Adriana. Eat shit, Danielle. | -嗨 艾德莲娜 -吃屎 丹妮儿 |
[09:33] | Or whatever the fuck your name is. | 或许那就是你的本名 |
[09:36] | Get you a latte? Scone? | 要拿铁吗?烤圆饼? |
[09:39] | I just want you people to leave me alone. How many times I have to tell you? | 我只要你们离我远点 到底要我说几次? |
[09:43] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[09:45] | You people are just trying to scare me. Nobody’s trying to hurt Christopher. | 你们是在吓唬我 根本没人要伤害克里斯多佛 |
[09:49] | What was he doing in Yonkers last night? | 他昨晚在洋克斯做什么? |
[09:53] | What? I don’t know. | 什么?我不知道 |
[09:55] | Somebody saw him having drinks…at the Renaissance Inn | 有人看到他在文艺复兴饭店 |
[09:58] | with an individual named Chip Zoto. | 和一个叫奇普索图的人喝酒 |
[10:01] | Christopher ever mention a Chip Zoto, or just plain Chip? | 克里斯多佛没提过这个人 或他只叫奇普? |
[10:05] | No. Here’s what’s problematic. | -没有 -你的逻辑有问题 |
[10:08] | You don’t even know where your boyfriend is. | 既然你不确定他在哪 |
[10:10] | How do you know if he’s in trouble? | 怎么知道他没有麻烦? |
[10:12] | He’s into heroin, organized crime. | 他吸毒 参与组织犯罪 |
[10:14] | He’s associating with some very dangerous people… | 和一堆危险人物走得很近 |
[10:16] | not to mention Tony Soprano himself. See, that’s where you’re wrong. | -更别提东尼索波诺这个人 -瞧 这就是你的问题 |
[10:21] | Tony would never let anything happen to Christopher. | 东尼绝不会让克里斯出事 |
[10:23] | They’re cousins, he loves him. | 他们是叔侄 他爱克里斯 |
[10:25] | He loved Pussy Bonpensiero. What happened to him? | 他也爱普西波贝瑟罗 但他的下场是什么? |
[10:28] | He went in the Witness Protection program. | 他加入证人保护计划 |
[10:30] | -Dwight? He went into the program? | 杜威 他加入保护计划吗? |
[10:32] | -You know anything about that? – No. | -你知道这件事吗? -不知道 |
[10:36] | I think we would’ve heard. | 我们应该会知道的 |
[10:37] | And your uncle Richie, I suppose he’s in the program, too. | 还有你的瑞奇伯伯 我猜他八成也有加入 |
[10:42] | He is. | 没错 |
[10:47] | Isn’t he? | 难道不是吗? |
[10:54] | This is a way out for you. You have your whole life in front of you. | 艾德莲娜 这是你的出路 别糟蹋了大好前程 |
[10:58] | We’d like to see you two have a chance. | 我们希望你俩能重新开始 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna get back. Where are you going? | -我要回去了 -你要去哪里? |
[11:07] | You’re gonna be working with agent Sanseverino here. | 你将会和珊佛利诺探员合作 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么? |
[11:12] | -Why? -It’s for your own safety. | -为什么? -为了你的安全着想 |
[11:15] | And you know what we were talking about? About the little creatures? | 你记得我们谈过的吗? 那些小生物? |
[11:19] | -Good luck with that. I mean it. -Fuck you. | -祝你好运 我说真的 -去你的 |
[11:37] | The more you can tell us, the more we can help you and Christopher. | 你越从实招来 你和克里斯多佛就越安全 |
[11:41] | He doesn’t need your help. He can take care of himself. | 他不需要你们保护 他会照顾自己 |
[11:49] | You want some water? | -你要水吗? -好 |
[11:51] | -How’s Tony been lately? -I have no fucking idea. I told you already. | -东尼最近好吗? -我说过我不清楚 |
[11:56] | -Been over to the house? -I don’t go over there. | -有去过他家吗? -我不会去他家 |
[12:02] | Hardly ever. | 几乎没去过 |
[12:03] | That should be your area of focus, if possible. | 可能的话 你应该多去串门子 |
[12:07] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不舒服 |
[12:22] | A little more salt? | 吃吃看 要再咸一点吗? |
[12:25] | No, it’s delicious. | 不用 很美味 |
[12:29] | – Listen, I was talking to cousin Brian… – I’m seeing Ginsberg tomorrow. | -我刚和布莱恩谈过 -我会去找甘斯柏 好吗? |
[12:33] | No, not that. He gave me a free tip on a medical stock that’s gonna move soon. | 不是那档事 他告诉我有个医药股会涨 |
[12:37] | -He said we should put $10,000 in it. -$10,000? | -还说应该投资一万块 -一万? |
[12:41] | -It’s not that much. -Right. | -不算太多 -对 |
[12:43] | It’s not a meaningful investment. | 这不算有意义的投资 |
[12:45] | That much of Dell Computer bought in 1989 is worth $5 million today. | 戴尔电脑1989年买的股 目前已值五百万 |
[12:52] | We don’t have that kind of money on hand right now. | 现在我们手头上没那么多钱 |
[12:55] | Things are tight. | 各行各业都很萧条 |
[12:57] | Don’t you read the papers? The economy? | 你都不看报纸吗?经济不景气 |
[13:01] | It sounded like a wonderful opportunity. | 听起来像是大好机会 |
[13:05] | What are you gonna do? | 现实是残酷的 |
[13:44] | Waldorf-Astoria for horses back here. Groom, trainer, three meals a day. | 这里是马的天堂 照料、训练 一天喂三餐 |
[13:49] | No, watch out for the goat, it butts. | 小心那只山羊 他会撞你 |
[13:52] | -My Nina Lento cooked goat. -What’s it doing here? | -敢撞就拿来煮羊肉炉 -羊在这干嘛? |
[13:55] | Horses like company. Seabiscuit had a horse he traveled with. | 马喜欢同伴 海饼干出门都有别的马陪 |
[13:59] | How do you like that? You own a horse, Tony? | 马的待遇真不错 你养马吗 东尼? |
[14:01] | Please, as his accountant… | 拜托 作为他的会计师 |
[14:04] | I thought about it a couple times…but it’s an animal, it’s a commitment. | 这念头我有过几次 但饲养动物是种承诺 |
[14:09] | Don’t tell me with the buck shins again? | 别告诉我他外胫又不中用 |
[14:11] | No, she’s fine. We had a great morning. | 不 她好得很 我们今早相处得很好 |
[14:14] | -Jesus, that’s a beautiful horse. -She’ll be a bottle of LePage | -好漂亮的马 -万一她跑输 |
[14:18] | -if she don’t win this race. -Bubbala, you want a sure thing? | -就等着被抓去做浆糊 -你知道什么最稳当吗? |
[14:20] | Buy bonds. Lois is the best trainer here. | 买债券 路易丝是顶尖训练师 |
[14:23] | This ciuccio, he sells me a horse. The next week it starts losing. | 这无赖卖给我一匹马 一周后就一路输 |
[14:28] | I don’t know what got into her. She ran the whole race ahead by two lengths… | 我不懂是怎么回事 他原本赢两个马身 |
[14:32] | -and then she just stopped in the backstretch. – Stopped? | -但在最后的直线道停下来 -停下来? |
[14:34] | – Slowed down, finished fourth. – As in out of the money. | -速度减慢 屈居第四 -也就是没钱可拿 |
[14:38] | Maybe you should try holding her back. Keep something for the finish. | 应该试着在开始时拉住他 把精力留到最后 |
[14:41] | Horse is a front runner. She likes running up front. | 马都喜欢跑第一 他享受领先的感觉 |
[14:44] | So, what if she don’t win? I have to agree with Lois here. | -又怎样?他又赢不了? -我同意路易丝的话 |
[14:47] | A horse has style, you don’t fuck with it. | 马有自己的格调 别惹他 |
[14:50] | -It’s her kind of track today. Fast. | 今天跑的是他最擅长的快地 |
[14:52] | She did draw the one hole. Done, said, finished. | -而且她排在第一栏 -多说无益 |
[14:55] | Tony, all due respect, I’m inclined to defer to the experts. | 东尼 恕我直言 我倾向听从专家的意见 |
[14:59] | Me, too. All right. | -我也是 -好 |
[15:03] | Wire to wire. | 要跑就跑第一 |
[15:05] | And tell that midget not to be shy with the whip. | 告诉那矮冬瓜挥鞭子别手软 |
[15:10] | If only his mother had taken that advice. | 他的母亲 早该听他的意见 |
[15:14] | That’s what you’re wearing to court? | 你要穿这样上法庭? |
[15:19] | – I’ll get it. – Now what? | -我来开 -又怎么了? |
[15:24] | It’s your niece. | 是你侄女 |
[15:27] | Morning, Uncle Jun’. | 早安 伯伯 |
[15:30] | Great tie. | 好帅的领带! |
[15:32] | – What’s that? -Dinner tonight. | -那是什么? -今天的晚餐 |
[15:35] | It’s some delicious chicken marsala. | 好吃的鸡肉蘑菇义大利面 |
[15:37] | Murf, 350 oven for 20 minutes, just so it’s hot. | 放在350度烤箱烤20分钟 加热就好 |
[15:41] | – And if you have some egg noodles… – Go bring the car around. | -如果你有蛋面一起吃 -把车开过来 |
[15:46] | Where you going? – I’m getting my jacket. | -你要去哪里? -去拿外套 |
[15:49] | I’ll bring it. Go get the car, we’re late. | 我帮你拿 你快去开车 我们要迟到了 |
[15:52] | I got to go upstairs, get some change for the parking. | 我去楼上拿点零钱交停车费 |
[15:56] | I’ve been meaning to get down to the court to show my solidarity. | 我一直想亲自上法庭表达支持 |
[15:59] | But this thing with Bobby… He needs help with those kids. | 但巴比出了这档意外 孩子需要人照顾 |
[16:04] | – He needs help? I’m on trial for my life. – He’s gonna get through this. | -他需要帮忙?我命在旦夕 -他会撑过去的 |
[16:08] | When? I’m waiting like patience on a monument. | 何时?我都火烧屁股了 |
[16:17] | You really depend on him, don’t you? | 你真的很依赖他 对吗? |
[16:19] | This one, he drives like a little old lady. Gas, brake, gas, brake. | 这家伙开车像娘们 加油、煞车、加油、煞车 |
[16:25] | You know, I remember Daddy said…that someday Bobby would be your linchpin. | 我记得爸爸说过 巴比将来会是你的支柱 |
[16:31] | My brother said that? | 我弟弟这么说? |
[16:35] | Bobby was still a head waiter when Johnny died. | 强尼死前巴比还是服务生领班 |
[16:37] | Bobby’s doing better. We had a very healing day yesterday. | 巴比状况好多了 昨天他释怀了不少 |
[16:42] | I helped him go through Karen’s things for Saint Vincent de Paul. | 我帮他整理凯伦的遗物 准备捐给慈善机构 |
[16:46] | – Psychologically, that’s enormous. – Yesterday? | -在心理上算长足进步 -昨天? |
[16:50] | Bobby was home? Why? | -巴比在家? -怎么了? |
[16:54] | He had to take care of something for me, that’s why. | 他应该替我办点事 |
[16:56] | What was it? Goddamn it. | -什么事? -臭小子 |
[17:00] | Each of us is alone in the fucking universe. | 在这世上真是求人不如求己 |
[17:09] | So this estate planning shit… | 所以这地产计划的问题 |
[17:11] | Carmela wants it, and I got nothing against getting well set up. | 是卡蜜拉的要求 我也不反对 |
[17:14] | Half of these cidrules live one day to the next. | 这些家伙过一日算一日 |
[17:17] | The blue chip portfolio like your cousin’s suggesting… | 你表亲建议买绩优股 |
[17:19] | to keep pace with inflation? | 赶上通货膨胀的脚步 |
[17:22] | If it makes your wife happy, go with God. | 若这让你老婆开心 就顺其自然吧 |
[17:29] | I’m supposed to make the money, she takes care of the house. | 我应该出外赚钱 由她顾家 |
[17:32] | That’s the way it should be. | 这才是常理 |
[17:35] | Carmela’s a smart woman. If we start winning in the market… | 卡蜜拉是聪明的女人 若一旦开始赢 |
[17:37] | it’s gonna be Intel this and Coca-Cola that. It’ll never end. | 她就会绩优股买不停 没完没了 |
[17:43] | This other thing your cousin advised… | -安东尼 -你表亲有另一个建议 |
[17:47] | the life insurance trust? Big red flag. | 寿险信托?大有风险 |
[17:51] | What? The kid said there was tremendous tax advantages. | 那小子说可以节很多税 |
[17:54] | To Carmela, when you die. | 是在你死后 卡蜜拉可以节税 |
[17:57] | But present day, if something unforeseen should arise… | 但若你现在发生意外 假设离婚 |
[18:02] | divorce, say… that type of trust is irrevocable. | 这种信托是不可撤销的 表示无法更改 |
[18:05] | It can’t be changed. You have to petition the court, and even then… | 除非你向法院呈交诉状 甚至得 |
[18:10] | Don’t get me wrong. A trust, per se, is a good thing. | 别误会我的意思 信托本身立意良好 |
[18:14] | Avoids probate, prying eyes…but there’s other ways to go. | 遗嘱认证 沾亲带故都免了 但还有其他选择 |
[18:19] | Such as an inter vivos, a living trust. | 像生平信托 或生前信托 |
[18:26] | Here they go. They’re in the gate, and they’re off. | -开跑了 -他们在栅门内 |
[18:28] | – Come on, baby! – Here we go. | -现在起跑 -加油 宝贝! |
[18:32] | Out of the gate, it’s Vision Be Mine, Miss Rae Rae and Zucker’s Mother… | 暂时领先的是希望之星 蕾蕾小姐和札克妈 |
[18:36] | going for the lead. Yeah Boy right there on the outside… | 好男孩跑在外侧 |
[18:39] | Pie-O-My settling into fifth. | 派欧迈暂列第五 |
[18:41] | Go, goddamn it, go! | 该死 快跑! |
[18:43] | – Come on, move up! – Come on, baby, come on! | -跑快一点 -加油 小乖乖! |
[18:47] | I hate this fucking pygmy. What’s he doing? | 我讨厌这矮东瓜 恨死他了 他到底在干嘛? |
[18:51] | Get her out of there! Move her up! | 让他杀出重围!往前冲 |
[18:53] | Vision Be Mine following by a length, Pie-O-My back two lengths… | 希望之星跟随第二名只有一马身之隔 派欧迈紧追其后 |
[18:56] | No! I got $5,000 on her. | 不 妈的 我押了他五千块 |
[18:58] | She’s gonna make it, here we go! Come on, baby! Come on, girl! | -他会成功的 好样的 -加油 宝贝! |
[19:02] | Zucker’s Mother, Miss Rae Rae, Vision Be Mine, and Pie-O-My… | 领先的是蕾蕾小姐 希望之星和派欧迈 |
[19:06] | joins the front runners. She’s coming around! Jesus, look at her go! | 你看 她冲出来了 看她跑得多快! |
[19:09] | Making a move on the outside… | 派欧迈从外侧卖力挤进 |
[19:12] | it’s Pie-O-My, with a tremendous push, with tremendous speed. | 派欧迈飞快的奔驰 |
[19:14] | Come on, girl! At the top of the stretch it’s Pie-O-My… | 加油 快点 派! |
[19:17] | challenging Zucker’s Mother for the lead. | 现在派欧迈尝试超越 札克妈 |
[19:20] | Pie-O-My and Zucker’s Mother! | 派欧迈与札克妈 |
[19:22] | Pie-O-My and Zucker’s Mother as we head for home! | 派欧迈与札克妈 即将一分高下 |
[19:25] | Pie-O-My pulling ahead…Pie-O-My with speed to burn, and it’s Pie-O-My! | 派欧迈领先 火速向前冲 抵达终点! |
[19:31] | Pie-O-My coming from behind to win it! Pie-O-My hits the wire first! | 派欧迈杀出重围赢得胜利 首先碰触终点线 |
[19:37] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋! |
[19:39] | I won! | -冠军是派欧迈! -我赢了! |
[19:41] | I’m rich! $5,000 at eight-to-one! | 我变富翁了! 我赌了五千块 还有八赔一 |
[19:46] | Heading for the winner’s circle is Pie-O-My, owned by Inez Munoz. | 进入决赛的是派欧迈 饲主是伊涅兹姆诺 |
[19:55] | Who is that? That’s his girlfriend. | -那是谁? -他的女朋友 |
[19:58] | I’ll give you a shot in the fucking head. “My girlfriend.” | 少胡说八道 什么我的女朋友 |
[20:01] | It’s his maid. Right, the racing license. | -是他的女佣 -对 赛马执照登记人 |
[20:08] | Miss Munoz, as the owner of the winning horse… | 姆诺小姐 身为冠军马的饲主 |
[20:10] | you’ll receive an 8 x 10 glossy in two to four weeks. | 两至四周内 我们会给你一张八乘十寸照片 |
[20:17] | You, Anthony. | 安东尼 你 |
[20:21] | What did you say? “Hold her back.” | 你当初说什么? “在开始时拉住他” |
[20:25] | You are not going unthanked. I’m giving a taste of my win. | 我不会亏待你 我会给你一点甜头 |
[20:33] | Hey, Inez! | 嗨 伊涅兹 |
[20:35] | Come here, have some champagne. Mr. Ralph, I don’t know… | -来喝点香槟 -瑞夫先生 这样不太 |
[20:42] | There he is. I wanna congratulate you. | 他来了 我要恭喜你 |
[20:47] | I asked, and she was there. You know, not for nothing. | -我要求 而她做到了 -无论如何 |
[20:51] | The horse won, but that was not the agreed upon strategy. | 马是赢了没错 但不是用事先安排的策略 |
[20:54] | Nicky didn’t sit on it. She was bumped | 尼基没拉住她 她被撞 |
[20:56] | out of the gate and got stuck in a speed trap. | 之后被其他马包围 |
[20:58] | So this coming behind, this was a fluke? | 所以这从后赶上的事情 是侥幸? |
[21:01] | This man here, he knew. We all get lucky. | -这家伙最清楚 -大伙都相当走运 |
[21:06] | No, right is right, Anthony. | 不 对就是对 安东尼 |
[21:08] | Fluke, escolar, whatever the fuck…I’m giving you your taste. | 管它是侥幸还是实力 我都要好好打赏你 |
[21:12] | – Your money’s no good. – I insist. | -你的钱不管用 -我坚持 |
[21:15] | She ran your race. You called it.End of story. | 她照你的意思跑完比赛 就这么简单 |
[21:20] | $300, $400, $500, $600. | 三、四、五、六百 |
[21:24] | And I need $150 more this week for A.J.’s football cleats. | 这周多给我150块 要帮安东尼买球鞋防滑钉 |
[21:28] | In my day, they were $50. | 在我那个年代 它们只要五十块 |
[21:30] | $50? That’s what I pay to get your suits out of the cleaners. | 五十块? 帮你干洗西装就要这么贵 |
[21:36] | So you got those papers for me to sign? | 那些文件准备给我签了吗? |
[21:39] | – Brian’s? – I told you I’d talk to Ginsberg. | -布莱恩的文件? -对 我说过会和甘斯柏谈 |
[21:42] | -Got a pen? -Anthony Soprano, that is wonderful. | -有笔吗? -安东尼索波诺 这太好了 |
[21:49] | That’s so great, I am so impressed. | 实在太棒了 我很感动 |
[21:55] | “Authorization to open an account.” It’s wherever there’s a little red arrow. | -“开户授权书” -在小红箭头的地方签 |
[22:02] | And there. | 还有那里 |
[22:03] | You need to sign the agency papers here, too. | 你还得签代理书 |
[22:06] | It gives Brian authorization to buy stocks on our behalf. | 授权布莱恩替我们买股票 |
[22:08] | Where the little circles are here, initials? | 这些小圆圈是什么? 字首签名? |
[22:11] | You will not regret this, Tony, truly. | 你绝不会后悔 东尼 这样对大家都好 |
[22:14] | This is the best thing for all of us. It’ll give us such peace of mind. | 让我们可以安心 |
[22:20] | Wait, there’s one more. | 等等 还有 |
[22:23] | I’m not gonna sign that one. | 我不要签那个 |
[22:26] | -Why not? -I don’t think it’s a good idea. | -为什么? -我觉得不太妥当 |
[22:30] | But this is the trust. It’s in case something happens to you. | 这是整个文件的重点 以免你突然出意外 |
[22:34] | – I’m not gonna sign it. – You have to. | -总之我不签 -你一定要签 |
[22:36] | Remember your children, your wife? So they don’t end up out on the street? | 记得吗?你有老婆孩子 以防他们流落街头 |
[22:40] | Yeah, well, there’s better ones. “In vitro” something. | 对 但有更好的选择 像生平信托? |
[22:43] | – What? What’s wrong with this one? – It’s irrevocable. | -什么?这个有什么问题? -这不可撤销 |
[22:47] | – We don’t wanna get locked in. – To what? | -我们不希望被绑得死死的 -被什么绑? |
[22:50] | “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.” Excuse me? | -要静如处子动如脱兔 -什么? |
[22:54] | It’s the government, Carm. You’ve got to be flexible. | 和政府打交道 总要留点余地 |
[22:56] | Jesus, Mary and Joseph. | 我的老天爷 |
[23:00] | Come on, Carm, be fair. I gave you two out of three. | 卡蜜拉 你讲点道理 三个里面我给了你两个 |
[23:05] | You gave me? | 给我? |
[23:22] | In here, hon. | 我在这里 宝贝 |
[23:31] | What’re you doing in bed? We got dinner with Tony and Carmela. | 你怎么在床上? 我们要和东尼和卡蜜拉吃饭 |
[23:34] | I can’t go. I’m sick. | 我不能去 我病了 |
[23:37] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know, I got chills and a fever. | -什么意思? -不知道 好像是发烧 |
[23:41] | I think I’m getting the flu. I shouldn’t go up there. | 我好像得了流行性感冒 最好不要过去 |
[23:45] | Come on, get dressed. Couple of drinks, it’ll kill the germs. | 快点打扮 黄汤下肚能杀死病菌 马上就没事 |
[23:49] | – You better go without me. -But you have to go. | -你最好一个人去 -但你非去不可 |
[23:52] | This is the inner sanctum, here. I’m not just a relative anymore. | 这是家族聚餐 我不再只是个亲杯了 |
[23:55] | You think Paulie and his cumares ever get invited to dinner with them? | 你以为保利和他的情人 有机会去共进晚餐吗? |
[23:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:01] | Maybe if I just sleep… | 如果我小睡一下 |
[24:11] | Nothing ever goes my way. | 每个人都和我作对 |
[24:24] | Is that sausage? My mom made it with hamburger. | 那是香肠吗? 我妈都夹在汉堡里 |
[24:27] | See? | 看到没? |
[24:30] | Just a spoonful, Jan. That’s enough, thanks. | 一汤匙就好 珍 够了 谢谢 |
[24:35] | Why don’t you kids tell Daddy what we saw on the way home from school today? | 告诉爸爸 我们在放学途中看到什么 |
[24:42] | The Fuji blimp over Willowbrook Mall? | 富士的热气球飞过威勒布商场 |
[24:46] | So? | 所以呢? |
[24:48] | You kids seemed to like it when you saw it. | 你们当时似乎很兴奋 |
[24:51] | You begged me to follow it. | 你还求我一路跟着 |
[24:54] | It was nice of you to pick them up for me. | 谢谢你接他们下课 珍妮丝 |
[24:57] | – And making dinner. – Enjoy, everybody. | -还煮了晚餐 -请享用 各位 |
[25:02] | It does smell good, doesn’t it? | 很香 对不对? |
[25:05] | – Did you eat yet? – I’ll get something at home. | -你吃过了吗? -我回家再吃 |
[25:09] | No, it’s all right, isn’t it, kids? | 不 大家一起吃吧 对不对 孩子们? |
[25:15] | Can we eat in front of the TV? | -我们能去电视前吃吗? -对啊 |
[25:18] | – That’s rude. – No, kids. | -这样很没礼貌 -没关系孩子们 |
[25:20] | I’m the one barging in. You go right in there. | 我才是不速之客 快去吧 |
[25:25] | You know how to set up the TV trays. You want a little more? | 你们知道怎么用电视餐盘吧 要多拿一点吗? |
[25:29] | – Okay. It’s pretty good, actually. – Thank you, Bobby. | -这些食物不错 -谢谢 小巴比 |
[25:36] | I told you I don’t want them to be spoiled because they lost their mother. | 珍 我不希望 他们因失去母亲而被宠坏 |
[25:44] | I saw my uncle today. | 我今天去见我伯伯了 |
[25:48] | – Jesus. – That’s right. | -天啊 -没错 |
[25:52] | Is he mad? | 他很生气吗? |
[25:53] | What’s going on, Bobby? What were you supposed to do? | 怎么了 巴比? 你原本该办什么事? |
[25:58] | – Union business. – What’s going on? | -工会的问题 -发生什么事? |
[26:00] | This election coming up, that’s all. | -快选举了 如此而已 -巴比 |
[26:04] | I’m the one that should’ve been in that car…not Karen. | 坐在车里的应该是我 不是凯伦 |
[26:09] | And Junior’s been so good to me, and I’m letting him down. | 小索又一直待我不薄 我却让他失望 |
[26:14] | Fuck him! He only thinks of himself, selfish old fuck. | 别理他 他满脑子只有自己 自私的老混帐 |
[26:18] | Now listen to me. I know my uncle, he’s a patient man. | 听我说 我了解我伯伯 他很有耐心 |
[26:23] | But he’s at the point, if you don’t do your job… | 但若你办事不力 他就会找人取代你 |
[26:26] | he’ll find somebody who will, you know what I’m talking about? | 你懂我意思吗? |
[26:29] | All your effort, all the years you put in getting your ticket punched… | 即使多年来为他出生入死 |
[26:34] | you’ll be a nobody. I don’t care anymore. | -到头来你会变回无名小卒 -我无所谓了 |
[26:37] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[26:39] | I don’t care if I live or die. | 我已将生死置于度外 |
[26:43] | We lose that luxury when we have children. | 有了孩子后 就失去了这个特权 |
[26:47] | I remember my son Harpo, when my husband left us… | 我丈夫离我而去时 我只想到哈波 |
[26:51] | I had both barrels of a shotgun in my mouth… | 当时我把双管猎枪塞在嘴里 |
[26:54] | but then just one thought of Harpo… | 但随即想到哈波 |
[26:58] | my little boy without his mother… | 失去母亲的小儿子 |
[27:03] | -Every day is worse than the last. -My uncle loves you. | -我一天比一天痛苦 -巴比 我伯伯爱你 |
[27:10] | He needs you. | 他也需要你 |
[27:12] | So you’re going to get up tomorrow morning…and you’re going to get dressed, | 所以明天你要起床更衣 |
[27:16] | and you’re going to get in that car… | 坐上车 |
[27:17] | and you’re going to do what needs to be done, | 去完成该尽的责任 |
[27:21] | aren’t you? | 对不对? |
[27:32] | Okay, then. Now will you eat something? | 那就好 你可以吃点东西了吧? |
[27:40] | Show me one of those trusts, the living ones. | 给我看看生前信托 |
[27:43] | Okay, I can see where you’d want more mutability, Ton’. | 我明白你为何 喜欢多些易变性 东尼 |
[27:46] | Mutability mean money? Because that’s what I want. | 易变性代表钱吗? 因为老子就是要钱 |
[27:52] | Carmela’s cousin, Brian Cammarata. Ralphie Cifaretto. | 卡蜜拉的侄子布莱恩卡玛拉塔 这是瑞夫西法多 |
[27:56] | – This is the life. – What life’s that? | -就是这种生活? -什么生活? |
[27:59] | -I didn’t mean… -I’m kidding, . | -我不是 -我在开玩笑 |
[28:01] | just kidding. Any cousin of Tony’s.. | 我在说笑 只要是东尼的侄子 |
[28:03] | Lois, how’s she look today? | 路易丝 她今天状况好吗? |
[28:05] | Been clocking her best fractions yet, 21.45. | 她跑出21秒45佳绩 |
[28:08] | She’s in some rich company, though. Zucker’s Mother again. | 但今天面对强劲对手 又是札克妈 |
[28:11] | And this other one, frigging Kentucky thoroughbred. | 还有这只该死的肯塔基纯种马 |
[28:14] | You wanted a stakes horse, | 你要可押重注的马 |
[28:15] | this is a stakes race. I think she’s ready. | 而这是一场 重要的比赛 我想她准备好了 |
[28:18] | So, Dr. Dolittle, any thoughts? Only six furlongs. | -杜立德医生 你有何高见? -赛道只有六弗隆长 |
[28:22] | She should run it head-to-head. Excuse me, senor, | -她应该一直带头跑 -拜托 小姐 |
[28:25] | -if I’d listened to you last time… -She’s right. | -若我上次听你的 -不 她说得没错 |
[28:29] | Short race like this, let her blow them away. | 像这样的短程比赛 他会杀得大伙溃不成军 |
[28:33] | Foolish that I am…I’m going to place some bets. | 即使我很傻 还是要下个注 |
[28:38] | They’re all in line, and they’re off. | 所有的马站在起跑线 现在开跑 |
[28:42] | Look. The five horse bumped her. You see that, piece of shit! | 你看 五号马撞他 看到没?真是下流 |
[28:45] | Come on, baby! | 快点! |
[28:46] | It’s Zucker’s Mother with Tenant’s Harbor to the inside in the lead. | 加油 老天爷! |
[28:48] | Zucker’s Mother, Lil’ Camille, Pie-O-My and Tenant’s Harbor sprint for the lead. | 札克妈、利尔、派欧迈 哈柏一跃领先 |
[28:53] | – Run, goddamn it! – Go! | -快跑 该死 -加油 |
[28:56] | Coming to the top, Pie-O-My has the rail in the lead… | 在直线跑道 |
[28:57] | Pie-O-My ahead by two lengths as they… | 派欧迈领先两个马身 |
[29:00] | Run, you fucking nag! Come on, Pie! | 快点跑 臭马! 加油 派欧迈! |
[29:03] | Come on, baby, go! She’s pulling ahead! | -加油 宝贝 -看 她将距离拉远了! |
[29:06] | Here comes Lil’ Camille from the outside.- Come on, Pie! – Go! | 利尔直逼派欧迈 正在全速冲刺 |
[29:09] | He can’t get you!- She just can’t beat Pie-O-My. – Yeah, baby! | -他无法赶上你 宝贝 -但她就是追不上派欧迈 |
[29:13] | Pie-O-My hits the wire first, Lil’ Camille was second | 派欧迈先抵达终点线 利尔第二 |
[29:16] | and Tenant’s Harbor, third. | -哈柏屈居第三 -赞 |
[29:20] | Beautiful! | 太好了 |
[29:22] | Damn it, I bet to show. | 该死 我只押了他跑进前三名 |
[29:26] | What’d you win, $5? My financial advisor. | 你赢多少?五块? 我亲爱的财务顾问 |
[29:28] | This is it. This is happiness. | 就是这样 这就叫快乐 |
[29:30] | Winning is one thing, but when it’s your horse, right? | 赢钱的感觉很棒 但自己的马跑赢更爽 对吗? |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:39] | Once again, your horse wisdom is not going unappreciated. | 同样的你对马的独到眼光 值得奖励 |
[29:53] | Heading to the winner’s circle is Pie-O-My. | 进入决赛的是派欧迈 |
[29:58] | Pie-O-My is owned by Inez Munoz… and trained by Lois Pettit. | 派欧迈的饲主是伊涅兹姆诺 由路易丝派提训练 |
[30:56] | I see the flowers got here. | 花已经送来了 |
[31:02] | Which you like better, the lilies or the roses? | 你比较喜欢百合还是玫瑰? |
[31:23] | I came into some cash. | 我赚了些钱 |
[31:27] | Sold a property down on Frelinghuysen Avenue. | 卖了弗里林海森大道上的房子 |
[31:31] | It’s okay, let’s buy that stock. It split. It’s too late, we missed it. | -可以买那支股票了 -为时已晚 失去机会了 |
[32:57] | You’re Teddy Genaretti, aren’t you? The shop steward for local 184? | 你是泰迪吉纳瑞提 对吗? 184分会的工会管事吗? |
[33:01] | Guilty. You a joint fitter? | 就是我 你是路轨装置员吗? |
[33:05] | What can I get you? Wild Turkey, neat. | -要喝点什么? -野火鸡威士忌 |
[33:08] | I saw your Caravan in the lot. It’s a nice car for a family. | 我在停车场看到你的拖车 很适合全家居住 |
[33:12] | – Do I know you? – Jim Blake. | -我认识你吗? -吉姆布莱克 |
[33:15] | What local you in? Bad back. | -你在哪个分会? -我伤了背脊 不属任何分会 |
[33:19] | I follow these things, you know, with this election coming up. | 但我有看着事情进展 选举已近在眉梢 |
[33:22] | Dick Hoffman for President? | 迪克霍夫曼要竞选主席 |
[33:24] | I heard he’s got 184’s vote. I think it’s a mistake. | 听说184分会要投他 真是大错特错 |
[33:28] | Pension’s been ripped off for the last 25 years. | 过去25年来 退休俸被减了大半 |
[33:30] | I’m sure you guys got grievances, but Dick Hoffman? | 我确定你们满腹委屈 但选迪克霍夫曼? |
[33:34] | What do you owe this guy? It’s all talk. He’s out of touch with reality, Dick. | 你们欠他什么?他只会膨风 根本与事实脱节 |
[33:39] | You think if push came to shove he’d give a fuck about you? | 你以为在紧要关头 他会在乎你们死活? |
[33:42] | – I know what you’re trying to do. – You look like a smart guy. | -我知道你在打什么主意 -你像个聪明人 |
[33:46] | I can see why your local puts their faith in you to do the right thing. | 我了解为什么 他们选你代表分会做决定 |
[33:49] | I’m just saying, if it was me… | 我只想说 若我是你 |
[33:51] | I got kids that depend on me, like yourself. | 我有孩子要养 像你一样 |
[33:55] | And to waste my votes on somebody like Dick Hoffman? | 要我把票浪费在 迪克霍夫曼这种人身上 |
[33:58] | I might as well put a bullet in my head, here. | 我宁愿朝自己脑袋开枪 这里、这里和这里 |
[34:23] | Affordable solutions to all your fitness challenges. | 合理的价钱 满足你所有瘦身需求 |
[34:26] | Now, the Body by Jake design team has used a remarkable new technology… | 杰克团队设计的器材 采用最尖端科技 |
[34:31] | to attack three of the biggest problem areas below the waistline… | 设计了杰克臀部与大腿摇椅 |
[34:35] | with the Body by Jake Bun and Thigh Rocker… | 专攻腰部以下三大难缠区域 |
[34:37] | the three minute hip, thigh and bun machine. | 三分钟快速雕塑臀部 大腿与髋部 |
[34:39] | So now you can quickly and easily trim and tone the hips and thighs. | 让你轻松迅速地重获 坚实臀部与大腿 |
[34:44] | – What are you, up? – Cosette, go to your basket. | -你还没睡吗? -小可 回狗篮里 |
[34:53] | – What’s the matter with you? – Because I’m glad to see you. | -你怎么了? -看到你我太高兴了 |
[34:56] | -I worry about you staying out so late. – Since when? | -你晚归让我很担心 -打哪时开始? |
[34:59] | You hungry? Want some scrambled eggs? | 饿了吗?要不要炒蛋? |
[35:02] | Yeah, all right. | 好啊 |
[35:32] | I’m thinking…maybe we should try someplace else. | 我在想可以去别的地方见见世面 |
[35:36] | I saw this thing on TV, a tour of this house in Santa Barbara… | 电视上有介绍一栋 在圣塔芭芭拉的住宅 |
[35:40] | you should’ve seen the flowers they had, the ocean. | 你应该看看那里种的花 还有大海 |
[35:43] | I was in California, I didn’t like it. I’m just saying, we’re young. | -我住过加州 不喜欢 -我只是说我们还年轻 |
[35:47] | We got our whole life in front of us. | 眼前还有很长的人生 |
[35:49] | Looks really nice out there. No snow. | 那里看起来真的很棒 |
[35:51] | You’re burning the butter. | -不会下雪 -牛油快焦了 |
[35:59] | Let’s be honest. What’s our future here? | 面对现实吧 在这里有什么前途? |
[36:03] | You could end up in jail, or something horrible could happen. | 你也许会坐牢 或发生可怕的事情 |
[36:06] | Fucking negative shit. Stop with that. | 少触我霉头 闭嘴 |
[36:09] | Somebody could have it in for you. | 或许有人打算陷害你 |
[36:11] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁? -我不知道 |
[36:14] | -What kind of shit is this? Who told you that? -Nobody. | -你搞什么?谁说的? -没人这么说 |
[36:17] | Fucking negative shit coming out of your mouth! | 你他妈的就是爱咒我 |
[36:20] | I had that fucking bird watching me when I got made. | 我升小头目时 那女人就紧盯着我 |
[36:22] | I’m already under a what-do-you-call-it, possibly. | 我搞不好已经被监听了 |
[36:25] | So stop with that. | 所以给我闭嘴 |
[36:30] | I worry about you, that’s all. | 我只是担心你 如此而已 |
[36:32] | -I love you so much. -So if you love me, stir my eggs, okay? | -我非常爱你 -真爱我就乖乖的炒蛋 行吗? |
[36:44] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[36:48] | Is Tony here? | -东尼在吗? -东尼? |
[36:51] | -All right, we’ll wait in the office. -What can I get you? | -没关系 我们去办公室等 -什么? |
[36:54] | Can I see a bar menu? I’ll take a CC-and-7. | -可以看菜单吗? -我要CC加七喜 |
[36:58] | Nachos Grande and a Diet Coke. | 超大烤玉米片和健怡可乐 |
[37:05] | Where’s your office, in the back? | 你办公室在哪里?后面吗? |
[37:10] | You should play Skynyrd. | 你应该播 《林纳史基纳》乐团的歌 |
[37:18] | Smells in here. Mold. | -这里好臭 -是霉味 |
[37:21] | Stuff can kill you, I read. Fuck that. | -听说霉菌会让你翘辫子 -放狗屁 |
[37:25] | What the fuck you think cheese is? Mold. | 你以为乳酪是怎么做的? 就是霉菌 |
[37:33] | -Holy! -You okay? | -我操 -你没事吧? |
[37:52] | It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood. | 今天天气真好 |
[38:01] | And I gotta rot in that courtroom. | 我却得上法庭被剥皮 |
[38:05] | I’ll put the heat on under the gravy. | 我去把肉汁加热 |
[38:07] | My daughter’s coming over to the house for dinner, so I gotta go. | 我女儿要回家吃晚餐 所以我得走了 |
[38:11] | The three men were arrested in Germany last month. | 三人于上个月在德国被逮捕 |
[38:16] | Did we miss it, goddamn it? | 我们错过了吗?该死 |
[38:18] | In other news, in the Federal courthouse in Newark, | 在纽瓦克联邦法庭 克拉多索波诺诉讼案 |
[38:23] | there were few surprises… in the racketeering trial | 有几个出人意表的发展 |
[38:25] | of Corrado “Junior” Soprano. | 嗨 梅菲 |
[38:26] | The 72-year-old defendant | -嗨 小索 -被告 |
[38:28] | listened as government auditors detailed… | 仔细聆听 政府稽查员关于 |
[38:30] | financial irregularities at Comley Trucking. | 康利货车公司 财务舞弊方面的详细叙述 |
[38:33] | The prosecution outlined how accounting… | 检方归纳出 |
[38:35] | – What the fuck? – What? | -搞什么? -什么? |
[38:37] | What kind of likeness is that? | 我哪有长这样? |
[38:39] | If they were great artists, they’d be in a museum. | 若他们真是划家 作品就会到美术馆展览了 |
[38:44] | I’m fucking fodder for cartoonists now? | 我成为漫划家的素材了吗? |
[38:52] | You know, a little support in the courtroom would be nice… | 巴比 若你来法庭支持我 我会很开心 |
[38:55] | or are you still hanging crepe? I took care of the thing, last night. | -或你还没走出悲伤? -我把事情处理好了 就在昨晚 |
[39:00] | – The guy, you saw him? – Him and 184 won’t be a problem. | -你看到那家伙了? -他和184分会都搞定了 |
[39:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:05] | Hand me that weight over there. The one in the middle. | 把哑铃给我 中间那个 |
[39:15] | Glad to see you’re back in the swing of things. | 很高兴你再度步上正轨 停止自怨自艾 |
[39:18] | That moping around, you gotta put it behind you, | 人总得学会遗忘 |
[39:20] | get on with your life. That’s what Janice said. | 珍妮丝也这么说 |
[39:22] | She’s been wonderful through all this. | -珍妮丝? -她一直都很照顾我 |
[39:25] | Looking after Bobby Junior and Sophia, bringing dinner over the house. | 照顾小巴比和苏菲亚 还带晚餐到家里 |
[39:29] | She’s a pretty good cook. | -珍妮丝? -她手艺很棒 |
[39:31] | Since when? Everybody steers clear of her food. | 什么时候的事? 她的厨艺大家都不敢领教 |
[39:35] | She made lasagna the other night, delicious. | 她几天前做千层面 很好吃 |
[39:38] | With sweet sausage along with the beef. I thought Karen’s was good, but… | 还有甜香肠和牛肉 我以为凯伦手艺最好 但 |
[39:43] | Sweet sausage? In little pieces? | 甜香肠?切成小片? |
[39:46] | A layer of basil leaves right underneath the cheese? | 在乳酪下放一层罗勒叶? |
[39:49] | – That’s right. – That’s Carmela’s lasagna. | -没错 -那是卡蜜拉做的千层面 |
[39:52] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你胡说什么? |
[39:54] | You always think the worst of everybody. | 你把每个人都当坏人 |
[39:56] | Fine. | 无所谓 |
[39:58] | Enjoy your lasagna. Just don’t come running to me. | 好好享受你的千层面 最后别来向我抱怨 |
[40:03] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[40:06] | Go see if he’s all right. | 去看看他有没有事 |
[40:11] | They were here until 1:00. I couldn’t even get into my office. | 他们待到一点才走 我连办公室都进不去 |
[40:14] | – This is a good thing, Adriana. – Why? | -这是好事 艾德莲娜 -为什么? |
[40:17] | They don’t pay for nothing. They ran up a $200 bar bill. | 他们喝酒不付钱 他们欠了酒吧两百块 |
[40:20] | Overcharge some of those college students. | 那就向那群大学生多收一点 |
[40:26] | Ralph and them wanted to know if Tony was here. Why, is he going to be? | 瑞夫他们问东尼在不在 为什么?他该在吗? |
[40:30] | You don’t know what this guy did for me. | 你不懂他为我做了什么 |
[40:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:34] | Not getting my stripes. Something I can’t talk about. | 你懂个屁 我不能提那件事 |
[40:37] | Something that was ruining my whole life, and he made it right. | 那件事让我的人生一团糟 但他出手帮了我 |
[40:41] | What I owe him, I would follow that man into hell. | 陪他下地狱我也甘愿 |
[40:43] | But why do they have to come here? I don’t understand. | 但他们为何来这里? 我不了解 |
[40:47] | This place isn’t bugged. The cops and the feds don’t know about it. | 这里没被窃听 条子和联邦探员都不知道 |
[40:50] | Probably in time they will, until then… | 也许迟早会知道 直至那时 |
[40:57] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[41:02] | They broke my fucking chair! | 他们把我的椅子弄坏了! |
[41:05] | We’re having Sunday dinner at Tony’s, and you’re coming. | 周日要去东尼家吃晚餐 你也要来 |
[41:09] | I don’t care if your mother’s dying. | 我不管你妈是不是快挂了 |
[41:12] | Your honor, I introduce as evidence government exhibit 27-B… | 庭上 我提呈政府证物27B |
[41:16] | which is a stipulation between the parties that, if called as a witness… | 根据规定双方同意若被传唤出庭 |
[41:20] | Koren W. Jonic, supervisor of the US Post Office… | 美国邮务局主管可伦琼尼 |
[41:24] | Iocated at 8721 Wayland Avenue in Paramus… | 地址在派拉姆斯 韦兰大道8721号 |
[41:28] | would testify that post office box, number 206… | 愿意作证指出206邮箱 之登记与付款人 |
[41:34] | was registered to and paid for… | 为伊拉巴若 |
[41:35] | by one Ira E. Barad, who resides at 43 Bellingham Boulevard… | 现居纽泽西的派拉姆斯 贝灵罕大街的公寓4B |
[41:39] | apartment 4-B, Paramus, New Jersey… | 原本由伊拉巴若 |
[41:41] | and was initially rented by Ira E. Barad… | 于1998年 9月16日承租 |
[41:45] | on September 16, 1998 with a payment of… | 租金为 |
[41:47] | I don’t care what your psychic said. | 我不管你的灵媒怎么说 |
[41:49] | If a guy don’t call back within the first 48 hours… No, don’t! | 妈 若对方没在两天内回电 不 不行 |
[41:53] | Don’t call him, Ma. Because I don’t want to hear about it. | 不能打给他 妈 因为我不想听到你的抱怨 |
[41:58] | Fuck. | 干 |
[42:01] | Nothing, Ma, I gotta go. I’ll call you later, bye. | 没事 妈 我得挂了 我再打给你 再见 |
[42:06] | I can’t stay. Christopher’s waiting for me. | 我不能留下 克里斯多佛在等我 |
[42:08] | Just checking in, seeing how you’re doing. | 只是来打声招呼 看你好不好 |
[42:11] | How I’m doing? I can’t even get my dog clipped anymore? | 我好不好? 连带狗美容都不行了吗? |
[42:14] | – Anything interesting going on? – No. | -有啥新鲜事? -没有 |
[42:16] | Ralph Cifaretto was in your club. | 瑞夫西法多在你店里 |
[42:20] | Vito Spatafore, Gene Pontecorvo, and Patsy Parisi. | 维多史帕塔、金庞蒂卡渥 和佩特帕瑞西? |
[42:25] | It’s the law. If they got shirts and shoes on, I gotta serve them. | 法律规定若客人衣着整齐 我就得招呼他们 |
[42:29] | Ralph Cifaretto drove down to Philadelphia last Thursday. | 瑞夫西法多上周四开车到费城 |
[42:32] | Had a couple of guys with him. | 还带了几个人同行 |
[42:35] | – You know who was in the car? – No. | -你知道车里有谁吗? -不知道 |
[42:46] | You ever heard the name Cogo… | 你听过”柯果乔凡尼” 这个名字吗? |
[42:52] | Giovanni? | 乔凡尼? |
[42:56] | No. | 没有 |
[43:18] | Okay, look… | 好吧 |
[43:20] | Patsy Parisi goes to White Plains all the time. He gets these suits. | 佩特帕瑞西常去”白平原” 他有几套西装 |
[43:24] | – Suits? – Yeah, suits. | -西装? -对 西装 |
[43:26] | Some guy came in, and Patsy went out and got him a bunch of suits. | 有个人来 佩特下车 给他一堆西装 |
[43:29] | Boss and stuff, half dozen, dozen. | 六七件名牌西装 |
[43:35] | From his car. | 从他车里拿出来的 |
[43:41] | See? How hard was that? | 瞧?这有很难吗? |
[43:51] | Finally, the woman finds the Easy Off. | 这女人终于找到易拭洁了 |
[43:55] | – Thanks for picking the kids up. – No prob. | -谢谢你帮我接小孩 -别客气 |
[43:59] | So, how about you, how was your day? | 你呢?今天过得如何? |
[44:02] | Good. | -很好 -真的? |
[44:04] | I knew it. | -对 -我就知道 |
[44:06] | See, I knew you would feel better. Did you make sure that my uncle knows? | 我就说你会走出阴霾 我伯伯也知道吗? |
[44:10] | -Yeah. -We should celebrate. | -对 -我们应该来庆祝 |
[44:12] | -I’ll make something nice for dinner. -No. I mean, we should go out. | -我来煮点特别的作为晚餐 -不 我是说 |
[44:15] | – Vesuvio? – Takes too long for them. | -我们应该出去吃 -维索欧餐厅? |
[44:18] | Kids like Chinese. | 车程太远了 孩子喜欢中国菜 |
[44:22] | MSG. I collapsed one time at the Hunan Palace, complete blackout. | 我怕味精 我在湖南宫殿昏倒过一次 完全失去知觉 |
[44:27] | I’ll just open a can of soup. | 我煮一罐汤好了 |
[44:29] | That’s crazy. There must be something I can heat up. | 太夸张了 一定有能直接加热的东西 |
[44:31] | Really, Janice, you do too much already. | 真的 珍妮丝 你做得够多了 |
[44:36] | What about this? | 这个如何? |
[44:39] | Karen’s ziti? | 凯伦的通心粉? |
[44:44] | I’m not ready to eat that yet. | 我还没准备要吃它 |
[44:47] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[44:59] | Hold on a minute, hon. | 等一下再来 亲爱的 |
[45:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:07] | What does that mean, “basically”? | “基本而言”是什么意思? |
[45:13] | He’s laying out that kind of cash to us every week. | 他每周都准时拿钱来 |
[45:16] | He’ll write a check to our shell companies, we’ll take the tax hit. | 所以让他开支票给我们的空壳公司 |
[45:19] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[45:26] | How’s our girl? | 我们的小女孩还好吗? |
[45:30] | – Our girl? – Yeah, she had a hot tendon. | -我们的小女孩? -对 她不是肌腱发炎 |
[45:33] | You know, it’s always something with her. | 她老是出状况 |
[45:36] | You should see the veterinarian bills. Fucking racket. | 你应该看看兽医院的帐单 他妈的当我冤大头 |
[45:39] | Know what I think we should do, if you don’t mind my saying? | 若你不介意 能听听我的意见吗? |
[45:42] | Switch her shoes to those titanium ones that Heshie was telling me about. | 应该把她的鞋子 换成钛合金材质 |
[45:46] | They don’t weigh anything. | 它们非常轻 |
[45:47] | So they’re good for a tender hoof. Sure. Why not? | -对脆弱的蹄很有帮助 -当然 有何不可? |
[46:04] | Here you are, baby. | 拿去 宝贝 |
[46:10] | -You don’t have to answer it. -See who it is. | -不想接就别接 -去问是谁 |
[46:14] | -You want me to answer it? -Will you answer the fucking phone? | -你要我去接? -接一下电话会死吗? |
[46:20] | Hello, I need to speak with Mr. Ralph. | -喂? -喂 我要找瑞夫先生 |
[46:24] | It’s your maid. | 是你的女佣 |
[46:26] | What? She’s gotta go to the clinic again tomorrow? | 怎样?她明天又要去医院? |
[46:29] | You talk to her, tell her to get her ass in here. | 叫她有话亲自过来说 |
[46:32] | -He isn’t in. -Because the horse is very sick, | -他不在 -那只马病得很严重 |
[46:36] | and he put the horse in my name…and he say I won’t get in no trouble. | 他把马登记在我名下 说我不会惹上麻烦 |
[46:40] | The horse doctor won’t do nothing… | 但兽医什么都不肯做 |
[46:42] | because Mr. Ralph don’t pay the money he owes to him… | 因为瑞夫先生 欠的钱还没付清 |
[46:45] | and the horse may to die, | 马可能会死 |
[46:47] | and I don’t know what is to do! All right, wait. | -我不知道该怎么办 -好啦 等一下 |
[46:51] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[46:54] | Your horse is sick and the vet won’t do nothing till he’s paid. | 你的马病了 兽医拿不到钱就不治他 |
[46:58] | These guys, no compassion for the fucking animals whatsoever. | 这些家伙真冷血 对动物都没有同情心 |
[47:02] | Maybe you better go down there. | 你最好去一趟 |
[47:08] | Tell her to call 555-0157. | 叫她打到555-0157 |
[47:27] | At the outbreak of the second great war in 1939… | 二次大战于1939年爆发后 |
[47:30] | Sir Winston again answered his | 温斯顿爵士 |
[47:32] | country’s call as the First Lord of the Admiralty. | 身为英国海军统帅 |
[47:34] | Churchill. | -在英国 -邱吉尔 |
[47:37] | Remember you saw that TV movie you liked about him? | 记得那部关于他的电视电影吗? |
[47:51] | Carmela, can you shut the door? | 卡蜜拉 门关上行吗? |
[47:57] | Carmela, can you please shut the door? | 卡蜜拉 你行行好 关上门可以吗? |
[48:11] | – The horse is sick. | -喂? -马生病了 |
[48:13] | -The lady, she… – Who’s this? | -小姐要我打给你 -你是谁? |
[48:15] | Mr. Ralph’s housekeeper. The horse is very sick, and she said to call, | 瑞夫的管家 马病得很重 小姐要我打给你 |
[48:20] | -because they needed… -Slow down. | -因为必须请医生 -说慢一点 |
[48:22] | The horse is sick, the Pie-O-My. | 是那匹马!派欧迈生病了! |
[48:25] | – How bad is it? – They said she may to die. | -有多严重? -他们说她可能会死 |
[48:27] | The doctor, he won’t do nothing until he gets… | 兽医说除非钱先付清 否则不救他 |
[48:32] | All right. Tell him I’ll take care of it. | 告诉他们我会处理 |
[48:39] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[48:41] | I am now nearing the end of my journey. | 我的旅程即将结束 |
[48:45] | I hope I still have some services to render. | 但希望仍有机会为民奉献 |
[49:08] | – Where are you going? – I gotta go out. | -你要去哪里? -我得出去一趟 |
[49:10] | -It’s raining. -Ralphie Cifaretto’s horse is sick, and they can’t find him. | -外面在下雨 -瑞夫西法多的马病了 |
[49:13] | Somebody’s gotta go down there and pay the vet. | 但瑞夫不见人影 有人得过去付钱给兽医 |
[49:18] | – Down where? – The racetrack. | -去哪里? -赛马场 |
[49:21] | It’s a racehorse? | 他是匹赛马? |
[49:23] | So why do you have to go? | 为什么要你去? |
[49:26] | -You bought a racehorse? -No, I didn’t buy it. | -你买了一匹赛马? -不 我没有买 |
[49:30] | – It followed you home? – The horse is sick. | -马跟你回家了吗? -这匹马病了 |
[50:28] | I told him you were coming with the money. | 我和兽医说你会把钱带来 |
[50:31] | He finally gave her something to settle her down, so I don’t know. | 他才愿意给她药物安静下来 我也不清楚 |
[50:36] | – Will she be all right? – At least she stopped thrashing. | -她会康复吗? -至少她停止抽搐了 |
[50:39] | That’s where the danger is. The intestines get twisted, and you have to cut. | 不过很危险 他肠子纠结 需要切开 |
[50:42] | They’re finished as racers then. | 赛马生涯从此得划上句点 |
[50:46] | -You the vet? -I gave her a shot, she’s quieted down. | -你是兽医? -我给她一针让她安静下来 |
[50:54] | Here. Here’s your fucking money. | 这些钱拿去 |
[50:57] | You better hope she’s going to be all right. | 你最好祷告她平安无事 |
[51:09] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[51:12] | That’s a good girl. | 你最乖了 知道吗? |
[51:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[51:20] | Trust me. It’s okay. | 相信我 你会平安无事 |
[51:26] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[52:19] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[52:22] | It’s okay, I know. | 好 我知道 |