时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | There ain’t no bear back there. | 那里没有熊 |
[01:43] | Fellas! | 兄弟们 |
[01:55] | Well, the way I feel right now, I’d like to meet a bear. | 我现在的感觉 倒想见见熊 |
[01:59] | What would you do if you did meet him? | 如果你碰到他要怎么办? |
[02:01] | That bear would have just as much chance as this pork chop. | 那头熊的命运就会像这块猪排一样 |
[02:08] | Where you boys all going? It ain’t over. | 你们要去哪里? 这里还没有结束 |
[02:14] | Somebody’s going to get something they ain’t expecting. | 有人会收到非常意外的礼物 |
[02:28] | Have a bite. | 来吃点 |
[02:48] | Look out, here he comes! | 小心 他来了 |
[02:59] | -Where’s Furio? -He couldn’t get a flight | -浮利欧呢? -他无法订到飞机票 |
[03:02] | out of Rome, so I’m driving again today. | 即时离开罗马 所以今天又是我开车 |
[03:04] | Come on in, he’ll be right down. | 请进 他马上下来 |
[03:22] | No coffee. I gotta go. Okay? | 不喝咖啡 我得走了 好吗? |
[03:28] | -What did you do to your hair? -I cut it. What do you think? | -你的头发怎么了 -我剪了 你觉得怎样? |
[03:31] | I thought we agreed that you’d talk to me before doing something to your hair. | 我们同意过的 如果你想改变发型 会先跟我说 |
[03:36] | What do you think of it? | 你觉得如何? |
[03:41] | -It’s short. -Good, he eats his carrots. | -很短 -很好 你在敷衍我 |
[03:45] | -Makes you look younger. -Benny’s waiting for you. | -让你看起来比较年轻 -班尼在等你 |
[03:51] | All right. Well, here. | 好啦 我亲一个 |
[03:55] | You fat honey dripper. Come up with the rest of our money, | 你这多汁的蜜糖包 把其余欠我们的钱还来 |
[03:58] | or I’ll strip the lard off your ugly…. | 不然我就把你的肥油 从你丑陋的 |
[04:02] | Pretty. | 美丽 |
[04:12] | Cosette? Come on, Mommy. | 小可?快来 |
[04:15] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散个步 |
[04:21] | -Where’s the dog? -You shut the TV? | -狗呢? -你把电视关上了吗? |
[04:26] | Where’s the dog? | 狗跑到哪去了? |
[04:30] | Oh, my God! Cosette. | 我的天 小可? |
[04:32] | -What? -Christopher! | -怎么了? -克里斯多佛! |
[04:34] | She’s not breathing. Her neck feels broken. | 她没有呼吸了! 脖子感觉好像断了 |
[04:37] | -What the fuck? -Oh, my God, she’s dead! | -这是怎么搞的? -我的天 她死了 |
[04:43] | -I fell asleep. -What? | -我睡着了 -什么? |
[04:46] | She must’ve crawled under there for warmth. | 她可能是为了取暖爬到那里的 |
[04:49] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[04:51] | You fucking killed her! | 你杀了她! |
[04:53] | -I didn’t kill her. I must have sat on her. -Jesus. | 我没杀她 我应该是坐在她身上 |
[04:55] | My poor baby. | 天啊 我可怜的宝贝 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry. It was an accident, for Christ’s sake. | 对不起 这只是个意外 |
[05:04] | How long have I said she shouldn’t be on the furniture? | 我不是说了很久 她不该在沙发上 |
[05:07] | It’s because you were fucking high, Christopher. | 因为你那时正在瘾头上 克里斯多佛 |
[05:10] | You and your fucking smack! Fuck! Lifestyle. | 你那可恶的毒品和生活方式 |
[05:16] | I’ll get you another dog. | 我再帮你买一条狗 |
[05:17] | I don’t want another dog! | 我不要另一条狗 |
[05:24] | Four in the side. | 四号中袋 |
[05:25] | One up the ass. | 一杆进屁袋 |
[05:33] | So nobody’s heard from Ralph? | 有瑞夫的讯息吗? |
[05:35] | I’m starting to worry. | 我开始担心了 东尼 |
[05:37] | -I’ll call him again. -Try the gay man’s choir. | -我再打给他 -试试那同性恋的合唱团 |
[05:41] | I read they were having tryouts today. | 报上写今天有选拔赛 |
[05:43] | Three ball, far corner. | 三号球 底袋 |
[05:46] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的! |
[05:50] | Where you been? | 你到哪里去了? |
[05:52] | This was in the mail for you outside, Tony. UPS. | 东尼 这在外头 是你的邮件 快递 |
[05:56] | -What’s going on? -He’s calling Ralph. | -怎么了? -他正打电话给瑞夫 |
[05:58] | Leave a message and leave your phone number. | 请留下留言和你的号码 |
[06:01] | With my schedule, I cannot look up phone numbers. | 以我的忙碌程度 我没时间翻电话簿 |
[06:04] | Answering machine, again. | 又是答录机 |
[06:06] | You’re up, T. | 该你了 东尼 |
[06:09] | How you doing? Feeling all right? | 怎么样?感觉还好吗? |
[06:12] | Me? Yeah, great. | 我?太棒了 |
[06:23] | Fuck. | 糟糕 |
[06:26] | What’s that, Ton’? | 那是什么?东尼 |
[06:28] | That’s Tony and Ralph’s horse, Pie-O-My. | 那是东尼和瑞夫的马 派欧迈 |
[06:35] | Where you going? Your shot. | 你要去哪里? 东尼 该你了 |
[06:38] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[06:40] | That’s a forfeit. That’s our money. | 他弃权了 那是我们的钱 |
[06:52] | -Bing. -Get rid of that fucking picture. | -你好 -把那张划给毁了 |
[06:54] | -What? You don’t want to– -You hear me? Burn it! | -什么 你不要 -你听到了吗?烧掉! |
[06:57] | I never want to see the fucking thing again! | 我永远不想再见到它! |
[07:24] | What? | 什么? |
[07:46] | What’s with Ralph? Fucking Bermuda Triangle? | 瑞夫怎么了? 掉进百慕达神秘三角了吗? |
[07:49] | This shit with his kid. He’s probably down in the bunker. | 因为他儿子的关系 他可能已经陷入窘境 |
[07:52] | I’ll tell you. If I didn’t know better…. | 如果我不了解的话 我不会说 |
[07:57] | -We’re off the record here, Albert. -We’re off the record? | -我们私下说 亚伯特 -我们私下说? |
[08:00] | It’s Tony. | 是东尼做的 |
[08:05] | What? Am I wrong? | 什么?我说错了吗? |
[08:07] | Honestly? I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[08:12] | Take a leak. | 我去尿尿 |
[08:20] | This is bad, my friend. I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 这很糟糕 我的朋友 不要误会我的意思 |
[08:23] | I wouldn’t piss on this Ralph if he was on fire. | 就算这个瑞夫着火 我也不会在他身上撒尿 |
[08:26] | But to whack the guy over a horse? How fucked up is that? | 但是为了一匹马把他做掉? 那是不是太夸张了? |
[08:29] | If it can happen to him, it can happen to any of us. | 如果能发生在他身上 就能发生在任何人身上 |
[08:32] | What’s next? You get clipped for wearing the wrong shoes? | 接下来是什么 因为穿错鞋而被做掉? |
[08:35] | What can you do? Tony’s the boss. Centuries of tradition here. | 你能怎么样?东尼是老大 这里有几世纪的传统 |
[08:39] | Exactly my point. If Tony did do this… whack Ralph over a fucking horse… | 这就是我的意思 如果东尼因为马而做掉瑞夫 |
[08:44] | that guy would be the first guy on line to pull his fucking plug. | 那个人会是第一个造反的人 |
[09:12] | I think Justin recognized me a few minutes ago. | 我觉得贾斯汀几分钟前 认出了我 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:31] | Come in, he’s getting dressed. | 请进他正在穿衣服 |
[09:34] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我在车里等 |
[09:39] | Well, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:42] | I bring presents. | 我带了礼物 |
[09:44] | Really? That is so sweet. | 真的吗?你真好 |
[09:47] | Also, for the grownups, I bring some of my uncle’s wine…but it’s come later. | 给大人的礼物 是我伯伯的葡萄酒 但等一下才会来 |
[09:52] | I just made some coffee. Are you sure? | 我刚煮了咖啡 你确定不进来吗? |
[09:54] | Thank you, but I wait in the car. | 谢谢你 但我在车里等 |
[10:54] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[10:57] | I’m sad for my father. | 我为我父亲感到难过 |
[10:59] | All right, but you gotta get over it. | 好 但是你得快点释怀 |
[11:07] | So I unwrap the paper…and there she is… | 我把纸拆开 她就在那里 |
[11:13] | with her head held high and her ears perked up. | 昂着头 翘着耳朵 |
[11:17] | And there I am smiling. | 而我带着微笑 |
[11:20] | What happened then? | 然后发生了什么事? |
[11:25] | Still, I gotta be the sad clown. A front for my friends, my family. | 但是我还是得为家人和朋友 做个悲伤的小丑 |
[11:31] | You know, a brave front. | 你知道 表面坚强 |
[11:33] | I’ve heard you describe yourself this way. | 我听过你这样形容自己 |
[11:36] | The sad clown. | 悲伤的小丑 |
[11:39] | I’ve never seen it. | 我从来没见过 |
[11:41] | Carmela also painted a very different picture. | 卡蜜拉的叙述也非常不同 |
[11:44] | What do you mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[11:46] | Volatile, punching the walls. | 反覆无常、捶墙壁 |
[11:49] | Compulsive gorging on food. | 强迫性格、暴饮暴食 |
[11:53] | Kind of a far cry from the seltzer bottle and bicycle horn. | 似乎和你形容的相距甚远 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:58] | Maybe you’d like Carmela to be here, if I’m so fucking obnoxious. | 如果我是那么讨厌的话 也许你想要卡蜜拉进来 |
[12:02] | What I’m trying to establish is your response to sadness… | 我想要确立的事 是你对于悲伤的反应 |
[12:05] | is usually rage, not humor. | 通常是暴怒 不是幽默 |
[12:08] | You two don’t have to trouble yourselves. | 你们两个不用那么麻烦 |
[12:10] | Because I doubled my dosage. | 因为我已将剂量调整成双倍 |
[12:12] | I don’t want you taking 80 milligrams of Prozac. | 我不要你服用80毫克的百忧解 |
[12:15] | You kick it up to 80 for a week, 10 days… | 你将剂量加到一星期80毫克 10天 |
[12:19] | just to pull back on the stick, get the nose up… | 拉住我的缰绳 让我好一点 |
[12:22] | then you duck back down to 40 before the limp dick thing sets in. | 然后在性无能前 再把我调回40毫克 |
[12:26] | One: that’s ineffective. | 第一、那是没有用的 |
[12:29] | Two: it’s not a treatment for grief. | 第二、那不是悲伤的解药 |
[12:36] | Let’s get back to Pie-O-My. | 再谈谈派欧迈 |
[12:39] | It’s sad that you’ve lost something that you love. | 失去你爱的东西是很令人伤心的 |
[12:42] | -That being said… it is a horse. -What the fuck is the matter with you? | -说了那么多 她只是一匹马 -你到底是怎么搞的? |
[12:47] | The only other time you’ve become this emotional in here… | 你唯一一次在这里 变得那么情绪化 |
[12:52] | it was those ducks. | 是为了那些鸭 |
[12:54] | That was a whole different thing. They were ducks. | 那是不同的 那是完全不同的 他们是鸭子 |
[12:57] | Is it different? You haven’t grieved in this way for people. | 真的不同吗? 你没有为人那么伤心过 |
[13:02] | Your mother, your best friend. | 你妈妈、你最好的朋友 |
[13:04] | Can’t I just be sad for a horse without some touchy-feely… | 我不能只为了一匹马难过 |
[13:06] | Freudian shit component to it? | 而不需要扯到过于情感化的 佛洛伊德狗屁? |
[13:11] | When it was the ducks, it embodied feelings of dread… | 鸭子事件 隐含了你为家庭所感到的惧怕 |
[13:16] | about your family, that something terrible was going to happen. | 害怕会发生可怕的事情 |
[13:18] | It’s just the miserable way she died. | 她死得真的太惨了 |
[13:20] | It just makes me wonder what kind of fucking toilet world we live in. | 这让我怀疑我们生存在 什么样的马桶世界 |
[13:24] | A friend of the family, little boy… | 这个家庭的朋友 一个小男孩 |
[13:26] | gets shot with an arrow, cuts off the flow of blood to his brain. | 被弓箭射中 阻断了血流向脑部 |
[13:29] | Thirteen years old. | -真惨 -他只有13岁! |
[13:32] | He’s going to live, but he’s never gonna be right. | 他会活下来 但是他永远不会正常 |
[13:35] | How awful for the parents. | 对他的父母来说真糟糕 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | My nephew. I love that kid like I love my son. | 我外甥 我爱那孩子 就像我爱我儿子一样 |
[13:44] | But I think he’s got a drug problem, heroin. | 但是我觉得 他有毒品问题 海洛因 |
[13:49] | It kills me just to say it, because I got so many hopes tied up in this kid. | 只说这件事都让我很难过 因为我对他有那么多期许 |
[13:53] | This is Christopher? | 这是克里斯多佛 |
[13:55] | This 9/11 shit, I don’t know. The shit that’s going on everywhere. | 还有911事件 这种狗屁倒灶的事到处都在发生 |
[13:58] | It’s like some fucking asshole is stalking the human race. | 像是一个浑蛋在骚扰人类世界 |
[14:01] | Anthony, do any of your associates think about any of this? | 安东尼 你的同事想过这些吗? |
[14:04] | I don’t know, we don’t talk about it. | 我不知道 我们不谈论这件事 |
[14:16] | I know it’s fucking ridiculous, | 我知道这很荒唐 |
[14:17] | but I feel like the reverend Rodney King Jr., you know? | 但我感觉像小罗德尼金牧师 |
[14:20] | “Why can’t we all just get along?” | “我们为何不能和平共处?” |
[14:22] | -What’s ridiculous about it? -Come on, don’t jerk me off. | -这有什么荒唐的? -拜托 别耍我 |
[14:26] | This is me you’re talking to. | 和你讲话的是我 |
[14:29] | You’ve caused much suffering yourself, haven’t you? | 你为自己 也制造了很多痛苦 不是吗? |
[14:40] | My wife prays to God. | 我太太向神祷告 |
[14:44] | What kind of God does this shit? | 什么样的神会做这种事? |
[14:49] | How about Carmine Lupertazzi? | 那卡明露波塔西呢? |
[14:51] | Christopher ever talk about a dinner with him and Tony last July? | 克里斯有谈过跟他和东尼 在七月晚餐的事吗? |
[14:56] | What’s the matter, Adriana? | 怎么了 艾德莲娜? |
[14:58] | You and Christopher arguing? | 你和克里斯多佛在吵架吗? |
[15:01] | It’s a stressful time, right before a wedding. | 这是婚前的压力 |
[15:03] | A lot of guys get cold feet. | 很多男人会意志动摇 |
[15:05] | He’s fucking stoned on H all the time, okay? | 他整天都因为海洛因而恍惚 好吗? |
[15:09] | There, you happy? | 这样你高兴了吗? |
[15:13] | We put you guys on the mailing list for Hazelden. | 我们将你们放入海瑟顿的名单上 |
[15:16] | That rehab shit? That’s where all the brochures are coming from? From you? | 那些戒毒中心狗屁? 那些传单?就是从你那边来的吗? |
[15:20] | Convince him he needs help, that he should be in rehab. | 说服他寻求帮助 他应该去戒毒中心 |
[15:28] | Look at you, with that little face. | 看看你的小脸 |
[15:42] | These flat screens, I’ll tell you, no glare, high definition. | 那种平面电视 我跟你说 没有反光、高划质 |
[15:47] | I was watching On the Waterfront down at Sears. | 我在西尔斯看《岸上风云》 |
[15:49] | Karl Malden’s nose hairs looked like fucking BX cables. | 卡尔马登的鼻毛看起来 像电线一样粗 |
[15:56] | Voice mail again. | 又是语音信箱 |
[15:59] | Chrissy, we’re down here waiting for the TVs. | 克里斯 我们在这里等电视 |
[16:04] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你一件事 |
[16:05] | The other day, T with that picture… | 几天前 东尼拿着那张划 |
[16:09] | he looked like he was going to cry. | 他看起来像要哭了 |
[16:13] | Still no word from Ralph. | 还是没有来自瑞夫的消息 |
[16:18] | Where the fuck is this kid? | 这臭小子跑到哪里去了? |
[16:37] | What you want around here? | 你想要什么? |
[16:39] | -Can you do an eighth of scag? -$500. | -你有海洛因吗? -五百 |
[16:42] | Yeah, wrap it up. | 好 包给我 |
[16:44] | Get the fuck out the car, bitch! | 快他妈的下车 婊子 |
[16:46] | Motherfucker, you know who I am? | 狗娘养的 你知道我是谁吗? |
[16:48] | Who the fuck is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[16:54] | You know who the fuck I’m with? | 你知道我和谁在一起吗? |
[16:56] | You ain’t no fucking cop, that’s for sure. | 你又不是条子 这是我能确定的 |
[17:00] | The fuck you going to do with that? | 你这是拿来做什么的? |
[17:01] | Stick it up your mother’s twat! | 操你妈 |
[17:13] | Goddamn it! | 天杀的 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么? |
[17:19] | Little piece of shit. The cork, it got stuck in the bottle. | 烂东西 塞子卡在酒瓶里了 |
[17:22] | -Homemade crap. -That somebody cared enough | -人手制造的垃圾 -有人在乎到 |
[17:25] | about to carry all the way from the old country for you. | 大老远从老家带回来给你 |
[17:31] | What a fucking week. | 这星期真他妈的 |
[17:34] | I talked to Ronnie, asked her if she’s even heard from Ralph. | 我跟罗妮谈过 问她是否听到有关瑞夫的讯息 |
[17:38] | Little fucking kid’s got a respiratory infection now. | 那孩子现在得了呼吸道感染 |
[17:43] | She just heard about Pie-O-My, she’s sick about it. | 她刚听说派欧迈的事情 觉得很难过 |
[17:48] | Hello? We’re talking about Justin here. | 你听到了吗? 我们在说贾斯汀的事 |
[17:52] | Sorry, I was thinking about my mother, her skin condition. | 对不起 我在想我妈的皮夫状况 |
[18:03] | Oh, my God. Did I forget to take that out? | 我的天 我忘记把那个拿出来了吗? |
[18:06] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[18:10] | Really, Ma. Dad’s right. | 不管怎么说 妈 爸是对的 |
[18:11] | It’s not a bad drive. It’s interstate up to Boston. | 那条路还满好开的 是通往波士顿的州际公路 |
[18:15] | If you don’t want to accompany me, fine. | 如果你不想陪我 随便 |
[18:17] | Your sister can come up from Florida. | 你妹妹可以从佛罗里达州来 |
[18:19] | Come on, she’s not going to do that. | 拜托 她不会那么做的 |
[18:21] | Of course I’ll go. | 我当然会去 |
[18:25] | Did she tell you, Hugh? My horse died. | 她跟你说了吗 休? 我的马死了 |
[18:28] | Pie-O-My? | 派欧迈 |
[18:30] | -That’s too bad. -God, this wine. | -那太糟糕了 -天啊 这葡萄酒 |
[18:33] | There was a fire at the stables. | 马厩中发生了火灾 |
[18:35] | She had to be destroyed. You should’ve seen her. | 她必须安乐死 你真该看看她 |
[18:38] | String beans, Hugh? | 要吃豌豆吗 休? |
[18:44] | Baby, what happened? | 我的天 宝贝 发生了什么事? |
[18:47] | He got jacked by some spics. | 他被些小混混打 |
[18:49] | They took his ride, his fucking watch, too. | 拿走了他的车和手表 |
[18:51] | Jesus Christ, the Cartier? | 我的天 那支卡地亚吗? |
[18:56] | Christopher, you’re bleeding. | 克里斯多佛 你在流血 |
[18:58] | Stop touching it. | -别再碰了 -我的天 宝贝 |
[19:01] | Do you think I could get some money? | 听着 你可以给我一些钱吗? |
[19:03] | What? | 什么? |
[19:05] | -Who are you? -Eddie. From down the park. | -你是谁? -公园里的艾迪 |
[19:09] | He’s good people, Adriana. | 他是好人 艾德莲娜 |
[19:11] | I took him home. He was all fucked up, but I straightened him out. | 我带他回家 他浑身是伤 但是我帮他清干净 |
[19:14] | -He owes me $30. -Get the fuck out of here. | -他欠我30块 -给我滚出去 |
[19:17] | What? | -什么? -艾德莲娜 |
[19:18] | Get out of my house. | 离开我的房子 |
[19:22] | -Don’t stiff me on this, man. -Get out! | -别这样对我 -出去! |
[19:27] | What’s the matter with you? The guy’s my friend. | 你是怎么了? 那是我的朋友 |
[19:29] | That’s your friend? | 那是你的朋友? |
[19:37] | Hazelden? What’s this? | 海瑟顿?这是什么? |
[19:39] | It came for you in the mail. | 这是寄给你的 |
[19:41] | Recovery? | 戒毒? |
[19:45] | You put me on mailing lists for junkies, now? | 你现在把我放在毒瘾者的 邮寄名单上了吗? |
[19:50] | Where do you get your balls? | 你从哪里借的胆?哪里? |
[20:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[20:10] | What? Sil said torch it. | 什么?席尔说烧掉 |
[20:16] | A classy piece like this? | 如此经典的划作? |
[20:18] | Horse with the trees, wooden frame? | 马和树 木框 |
[20:20] | $25,000 to $30,000 at a minimum. | 最少值两万五到三万美元 |
[20:23] | I think it was Tony said he wanted it burnt, Paulie, specifically. | 对 我想是东尼 特别说要烧掉的 保利 |
[20:27] | -Put it in my car, I’ll take it home. -All right. | -放进我车里 我带回家 -好 |
[20:30] | It’d be an honor to hang this picture in my house. | 我很荣幸能够将这张照片 挂在我的房子里 |
[20:33] | Tony, can you come down here, please? | 东尼 可以请你下来吗? |
[20:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[20:46] | -What happened? -Your nephew. | -发生了什么事? -你的外甥 |
[20:50] | Christopher did this? He hit you? | 克里斯多佛做的? |
[20:51] | What for? | 他打你?为什么? |
[20:55] | -What’s the difference? -He was high. | -有什么分别?东尼 -他在瘾头上 |
[20:57] | Little prick, I’m going to wring his fucking neck. Where is he? | 小浑蛋 我要扭断他的脖子 他人呢? |
[21:01] | He’s been using drugs. Heroin. | 他一直在使用毒品 海洛因 |
[21:08] | -Who’s this? -You called me, maricon. | -你是谁? -是你打给我的 娘娘腔 |
[21:11] | -Where’s Christopher, asshole? -Fuck your mother. | -克里斯多佛呢?浑蛋 -去你妈的 |
[21:14] | His car was stolen by some Puerto Ricans. They took his cell phone, too. | 他的车被一些波多黎各人偷了 |
[21:16] | I don’t know what to do. | 他们也拿了他的手机 我不知道该怎么办 |
[21:20] | I already packed a suitcase for my aunt’s in Daytona. | 我已经打包 要到我住在代托纳的阿姨家 |
[21:23] | Take it easy. Don’t do something you’ll regret. | 放轻松 别做你会后悔的事 |
[21:25] | Three weeks before their wedding. | 在他们婚礼前三星期 |
[21:27] | Maybe he needs to be in rehab. | 也许他需要到戒毒中心 |
[21:30] | You can hire someone to do an intervention, apparently. | 很明显的 你可以请个人做干预治疗 |
[21:33] | Girls, come on. We’re a family here. | 女孩们 不要这样 我们是一家人 |
[21:37] | Now I gotta spell it out for you? | 我需要说得那么明白吗? |
[21:44] | Take it easy. Let me figure out how to handle this. | 放轻松 让我想想怎么处理 |
[21:49] | Please, don’t hurt him. | 拜托 别伤害他 |
[22:21] | At this stage the fight is getting closer because…. | 在这个阶段 选手越打越近 |
[22:27] | Why am I always having to come here? | 我为什么总是得来这里? |
[22:36] | How are you doing, man? | 安东尼 你还好吗? |
[22:38] | Did we come at a bad time? | 我们来得不是时候吗? |
[22:41] | The decorating ideas. | 是装璜的点子 |
[22:44] | You want to come in? | 你想进来吗? |
[22:50] | -I’m sorry for the mess. -Please, this is nothing. | -对不起 这里很乱 -拜托 这不算什么 |
[22:55] | So, there is a page from Metropolitan Home. | 《都会家庭杂志》中有一页 |
[22:59] | Now, wait till you see how a mirrored backsplash can amplify a room. | 你等着看一面镜子 如何使房间变大 |
[23:05] | You want something? Something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗? |
[23:07] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[23:09] | If you’ve got a cup of coffee. | 可不可以来杯咖啡 |
[23:16] | -He loved that little man, by the way. -Gobbetto. | 顺带一提 他很喜欢那个小人 |
[23:19] | He’s good luck. | 叫哥贝多 他能带来好运 |
[23:22] | Not that he remembered to thank you. And Meadow loved that book. | 他并没有忘了谢谢你 梅朵很喜欢那本书 |
[23:27] | You know, I feel bad. I didn’t give you something. | 我感觉很糟糕 什么都没给你 |
[23:31] | I bring something, but I forgot it when I left that morning. | 我带了东西来 但是早上离开的时候忘了 |
[23:38] | Balsamic vinegar, 35 years. From my sister’s husband’s family. | 35年的义大利黑醋 来自我妹夫的家庭 |
[23:43] | Live in Modena. | 他们住在摩德纳 |
[23:50] | So, aside from your Dad… was it wonderful being back in Italy? | 除了你爸爸的事之外 能回义大利是不是很棒? |
[23:55] | It was wonderful, yeah. | 是很棒 对 |
[23:58] | Go home and see your friends, your family. | 可以回家看朋友和家人 |
[24:01] | I gotta be honest… | 不过我得老实说 |
[24:04] | it was not so nice. | 感觉不是很好 |
[24:07] | -I don’t belong there no more. -No? | 我已经不属于那里了 |
[24:09] | Something change. | -是吗? -有事情改变了 |
[24:12] | Maybe me. | 也许是我 |
[24:14] | What do you mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[24:16] | I’m like a visitor in my own town. | 我在老家就像个游客 |
[24:19] | Life went on without me. | 没有我 生活仍是要继续 |
[24:22] | There is nothing there for me now. | 对我来说 那里没有什么 是属于我的了 |
[24:24] | No special someone? | 没有特别的人吗? |
[24:26] | I feel strange to live here also. | 我住在这里也觉得很奇怪 |
[24:30] | Maybe I should never have come to America. | 也许我根本不该来美国 |
[24:32] | You’ve made such a nice life for yourself, though. | 但是 你为自己创造了 那么好的生活 |
[24:35] | You’ve got a wonderful home. A girlfriend. | 你有个很好的家 女朋友 |
[24:37] | -No. -What do you mean, no? | -没有 -没有?那是什么意思? |
[24:40] | Jessica? | 洁西卡? |
[24:44] | I try to talk to her… but there is no communication. | 我试着和她谈 但是我们之间没办法沟通 |
[24:50] | Like with some people, you know what I mean? | 像某些人 你知道我的意思吗? |
[24:56] | -That’s what love is built on. -Si. | 爱就是建筑在这之上 |
[25:04] | So why did you come back? | 你为什么要回来? |
[25:07] | You said you’d take me to CompUSA so I could get a new Magic Stick. | 你说要带我去美联电脑 让我买个新摇杆 |
[25:10] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[25:12] | I got stuff to do. I told you. | 我有事情要做 我跟你说了 |
[25:18] | I’d better get going. | 我该走了 |
[25:20] | Thank you very much for the vinegar. | 非常感谢你的醋 |
[25:43] | Where’s Branca? She jump ship already? | 布兰卡到哪儿去了? 她跑了吗? |
[25:46] | She’s in hospital for a while. | 她要在医院待一阵子 |
[25:49] | Cyst. | -是囊肿 -是吗? |
[25:52] | Where’s the old fart? I gotta talk to him. | 那个老屁股呢? 我得和他谈谈 |
[25:55] | It’s his afternoon nap. You want me to wake him? | 他在睡午觉 要我叫他吗? |
[25:59] | Give him a while. | 不 让他睡一下 |
[26:05] | Want some wine? | 想来点葡萄酒吗? |
[26:06] | From Furio’s uncle in Italy? | 来自浮利欧在义大利的叔叔? |
[26:14] | He says they had a lot of sun in this year. | 他说今年的阳光充足 |
[26:18] | Salute. | 干杯 |
[26:25] | It needs ice. | 需要加点冰块 |
[26:33] | I’m going to watch the Bloomberg. | 我去看电视 |
[26:44] | -What’s all that? -I’m making a website for my business. | -那是什么? -我在为我的事业架网站 |
[26:49] | You know how to do that? | -你知道怎么弄吗? -没有有线电视 |
[26:51] | I’m going to pay somebody… $35 an hour? | 要我付某个人一小时35块? |
[26:55] | I stuck, I call Bill. | 我卡住了 就打电话给比利 |
[26:58] | You got married yet? | 你结婚了吗? |
[27:00] | Maybe when he gets back from Port St. Lucie. | 也许在他从圣路西港回来之后 |
[27:04] | The baseball spring training for his Mets. | 那是大都会棒球队的棒球春季训练 |
[27:10] | That Bill’s a lucky man. | 比利是个幸运的男人 |
[27:14] | You Russians, you got all the angles, you come over here, you bust your ass. | 你们俄罗斯人太有棱有角了 来到这里努力工作 |
[27:18] | People are people. | 人就是人 |
[27:21] | Look at you. You got every excuse to be in the bottle… | 看看你 你有借口 可以不用工作 |
[27:25] | and here you are designing websites. | 却在这里架网站 |
[27:29] | What do you mean? What excuse? | 那是什么意思?什么借口? |
[27:33] | -Your– -No, what? | -你的 -什么意思? |
[27:37] | Come on, you know, that– | 拜托 你知道的 |
[27:39] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[27:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:43] | I don’t think of it right away. | 我没有马上想到 |
[27:50] | There are worse things. | 还有更糟糕的事情 |
[27:52] | …digital countdown timer with automatic shut-off. | 倒数计时器 加上自动开关 |
[27:54] | Simply put your food in and set the timer, walk away. | 把食物放进去 设定时间后走开 |
[27:57] | Your new George Foreman Grill will tell you exactly… | 你的全新乔治福尔曼烧烤炉 会即时通知你 |
[28:00] | when your food is grilled to perfection. | 食物何时烹调完美 |
[28:03] | This grill does all the work for you. | 烧烤炉为你做所有的工作 |
[28:06] | With my exclusive 20-minute digital countdown timer with auto…. | 加上我独家的20分钟 数位倒数计时器 |
[28:09] | Heroin, you got only one option. | 海洛因?你只有一个选择 |
[28:12] | A dog you love catches rabies, you put her out of its misery, Anthony. | 你爱的狗得了狂犬病 就让她解脱 安东尼 |
[28:20] | Salute. | 干杯 |
[28:33] | So what do I do, Uncle Jun’? | 我该怎么做 伯伯? |
[28:35] | The feds get him in his condition, who knows what he’s liable to say. | 他现在这种状态 如果调查员抓到他 谁知道他会说什么? |
[28:39] | You go on trial, like me, you won’t sleep at night. | 你会像我一样上法庭 晚上就睡不着觉了 |
[28:41] | All the more reason to clean him up. | 这正是让他戒毒的原因 |
[28:47] | Still, he’s…. | 但他还是 |
[28:50] | He’s a major liability. If it were anybody else…. | 他是个很大的负担 如果是其他人 |
[28:56] | It reminds me of people’s feet. | 让我想起人们的脚 |
[29:02] | I don’t know if I can do that other thing. | 我不知道我是否能做另一件事 |
[29:06] | Dominic Palladino, do you remember him? | 多明尼克培拉提诺 你记得他吗? |
[29:08] | -B&E guy, a real juicer. -He’s in AA now. | 那个强盗 是个角色 |
[29:10] | I thought maybe I’d give him a call. | 他现在在嗜酒者互诫协会 我想打电话给他 |
[29:15] | They can treat this shit nowadays. | 这种事现在可以治疗 |
[29:17] | Me with the competency hearings. You with the head shrinkers. | 我的作证能力审讯 和你的心理医生们 |
[29:20] | This one in rehab now. | 这个又要进戒毒中心 |
[29:28] | I was so upset when he didn’t bring me a present back from Italy. | 他没从义大利带礼物回来给我 我好难过 |
[29:32] | He got something for A.J. and for Meadow. | 他带了东西给小安东尼和梅朵 |
[29:34] | He gave me some vinegar, but I don’t think it was meant for me. | 他给了我一些醋 但是他本来好像不是要给我的 |
[29:38] | It must’ve meant something, that he felt bad. | 这应该代表他感觉很抱歉 |
[29:40] | Carmela, you sound like you’re 15 years old. | 卡蜜拉 你听起来像只有15岁 |
[29:43] | I say I’m helping him decorate. | 我说我会帮他装璜 |
[29:45] | I bring A.J. with me. Now even he smells a rat. | 我带着安东尼一起 现在就连他都觉得可疑 |
[29:48] | If Tony suspects one iota, you know what’ll happen to Furio. | 如果东尼有一点怀疑 你知道浮利欧的下场 |
[29:52] | These guys are living in a different century. | 他们活在不同的世纪 |
[29:56] | It didn’t stop you. | 这可没阻止你 |
[29:57] | Steve at the gym? | 在健身房的史蒂夫吗? |
[29:59] | I felt so guilty all the time. The lies and the sneaking. | 对那些谎言和偷偷摸摸的事 我总是感到罪恶 |
[30:03] | It took Jackie going in the hospital to get me to stop. | 直到杰奇入了医院 我才停止 |
[30:08] | We haven’t slept together yet. | 我们还没上床 |
[30:09] | You’re not fucking him? | 你没和他上床? |
[30:11] | So this isn’t really real. | 所以这不是真的 |
[30:14] | It is real. | 这是真的 |
[30:17] | We communicate. | 我们有沟通 |
[30:19] | He looks at me like I’m beautiful. | 我是他眼中的美女 |
[30:21] | He thinks I’m interesting when I talk. | 他觉得我说话有内容 |
[30:24] | Just those few minutes when we see each other, I live for those. | 我为我们相见的短短几分钟而活 |
[30:30] | I feel like my life is slipping through my fingers and I will never be happy. | 我觉得生命从指缝中滑走 我永远不会快乐 |
[30:34] | If you haven’t slept with him yet, don’t. | 如果你还没和他上床 就别上 |
[30:37] | And don’t go over there anymore. | 也别再去那里了 |
[30:54] | We’re all here? | 大家都在吗? |
[30:57] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[30:58] | For those of you who don’t know me, I am Dominic… | 你们中间有不认识我的人 我叫多明尼克 |
[31:01] | -and I’m an alcoholic and an addict. -Don’t forget “scumbag.” | -我是酗酒者 也有毒瘾 -也是个”败类” |
[31:06] | As some of you obviously don’t know… | 有些人很明显的不知道 |
[31:08] | I’ve also been in recovery now going on four years. | 我已经戒毒了四年 |
[31:11] | I joined AA in prison, and frankly, it saved my life. | 我在狱中加入嗜酒者互诫协会 它救了我一命 |
[31:16] | Okay, now, we’re all here today because we have one thing in common. | 好 我们今天在这里 因为我们有一个共通点 |
[31:20] | Not only do we share a certain background and culture… | 我们不但拥有某些共同的 背景和文化 |
[31:23] | we care about Chris and want to help him with his heroin addiction. | 我们也很关心克里斯 想帮他戒海洛因毒瘾 |
[31:27] | Any one of you been involved in an intervention before? | 你们曾经参与过干预治疗吗? |
[31:39] | Caught our daughter smoking pot once, but…. | 我们有一次抓到女儿吸大麻 但是 |
[31:42] | -Not really, no. -No problem. | -其实没有 没有 -没问题 |
[31:44] | An intervention is a non-judgmental confrontation. | 干预治疗是不具批判性的对质 |
[31:49] | A “care-frontation,” we call it. | 我们称之为面质 |
[31:51] | Now, what I need from you guys is to make a list of specific times… | 我需要你们做的是 列张清单 |
[31:55] | where Christopher’s drug use impacted on you directly. | 说明克里斯多佛吸毒 对你们造成什么直接的影响 |
[32:00] | For example, Adriana, is it? | 举例来说 艾德莲娜 是吗? |
[32:03] | You would say something like this: | 你可以这样写 |
[32:05] | “Christopher, last Monday you came home from work high… | “克里斯多佛 上星期一你回到家 正在瘾头上 |
[32:09] | “and belligerent, and you were physically abusive to me.” | 你那时对我动粗” |
[32:13] | What if he’s high when we try to talk to him? | 如果我们想跟他谈的时候 他正在瘾头上呢? |
[32:15] | Then we wait till he’s sober. My first intervention, Steven Patrano | 先等他清醒 我第一次干预治疗 史蒂夫帕崔诺 |
[32:19] | -waited 10 hours for me to sober up. -Your first intervention? | -等了我十小时 -你第一次干预治疗? |
[32:22] | In 1997, I suffered a relapse. | 在1997年 我又故态复萌 |
[32:24] | As in heroin addiction, alcoholics suffer a fairly high recidivism rate. | 对比海洛因的毒瘾 酗酒者再犯的机率较高 |
[32:28] | Great. So he’s taking advice from a two-time loser. | 太棒了 他现在听的是 两次戒毒失败者的建议 |
[32:33] | There are no losers in recovery. | 戒毒中是没有失败者的 |
[32:36] | Actually, I never really met Ralph’s kid. | 事实上 我还没见过瑞夫的小孩 |
[32:39] | I saw him once from a distance, though. | 但是我在远处看过他 |
[32:42] | Handsome boy. | 帅小子 |
[32:45] | He’s got a long struggle ahead of him, that’s for sure. | 他还有既长又艰困的路要走 那是一定的 |
[32:49] | Doctors, rehab… physical therapy…. | 医生、戒毒中心、复健 |
[32:55] | I think I’m going to have the medallions of veal. | 我觉得我会得到小牛肉的大奖章 |
[33:12] | You make me late for a table at Tavern on the fucking Green? | 有什么事?我在绿茵小舍订了桌子 你让我迟到 |
[33:15] | -How’s the real estate business? -Excuse me? | -房地产生意如何? -抱歉 你说什么? |
[33:18] | You know, HUD. Garside Street, you, Ralph, Zellman. | 房屋及城市发展部、加塞路 你、瑞夫、柴尔曼 |
[33:24] | Zellman tell you this? | 柴尔曼跟你说的? |
[33:27] | Carmine doesn’t know anything about this yet. | 不 卡明还不知道 东尼 |
[33:30] | I’m giving you an opportunity to cut a deal, make it right. | 我现在给你一个机会谈判 修正错误 |
[33:33] | Last time, Frelinghuysen Avenue, | 上次的弗里林海森大道 |
[33:34] | I cut you in out of friendship, but that’s over. | 我因为友情让你加入 但那结束了 |
[33:37] | You got nothing coming to you. You or Carmine. | 这一次你什么都得不到 你或卡明都是 |
[33:41] | You sure you want to go down this road? | 你确定你想走这条路吗?东尼 |
[34:02] | How much to paint a different suit on him, change his face a little? | 划个不同的西装 改面孔要多少钱? |
[34:06] | -Pardon me? -Why throw it away? | -抱歉 你说什么? -何必要丢掉? |
[34:09] | A stronger chin, maybe. | 下巴可以再强壮点 |
[34:11] | I was thinking like those paintings in the courthouse. | 我想要的就像法院里挂的划 |
[34:14] | Something classy, you know, like a Revolutionary War general. | 有品味的 你知道吗? 像个革命战争的将军 |
[34:18] | Napoleon and his horse. That kind of thing. | 拿破仑和他的马 类似那种 |
[34:21] | He’s rather portly to be Napoleon. | 他当拿破仑似乎块头太大了 |
[34:23] | Not Napoleon, exactly. Like Napoleon. | 不是拿破仑 像拿破仑 |
[34:31] | Sit down. Relax. | 坐下放轻松 |
[34:37] | What’s going on, Ton’? | 发生了什么事 东尼? |
[34:41] | I think I know what happened to Ralph, and if I’m right… | 我想我知道瑞夫发生了什么事 如果我猜得对 |
[34:44] | he ain’t coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[34:50] | -It was New York. -Johnny Sack? | -是纽约的人干的 -强尼沙克? |
[34:53] | What was it? The fat joke? | 为什么? 因为那个玩笑吗? |
[34:55] | I’m sure that didn’t help. | 我确信那没有帮助 |
[34:57] | Carmine. | 卡明 |
[35:00] | This HUD thing we’re into, they wanted a piece of it. | 这房屋及城市发展部的东西 他们想分杯眉 |
[35:02] | I think they confronted Ralph…things went sour. | 我觉得他们找瑞夫谈 但却谈不拢 |
[35:07] | -What’d he say, John? -Wasn’t what he said so much | -强尼说了什么? -不是他说了什么 |
[35:09] | -as what he didn’t say. -We’re talking about New York here. | -重要的是他没有说的 -我们谈的是纽约 |
[35:12] | Before we do anything in terms of a payback… | 在进行任何复仇行动前 |
[35:16] | you go to your people. I want a full investigation. | 你们去和你们的人讨论 我要完整的调查 |
[35:20] | Nobody makes a move until we know what happened. | 在了解真相之前 所有的人都别行动 |
[35:24] | You understand? | 了解吗? |
[35:30] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[35:35] | -What’s going on? -Have a seat. | -发生了什么事? -请坐 |
[35:38] | I’m Dominic. | 克里斯多佛 我是多明尼克 |
[35:40] | I know you don’t know me, but…. | 我知道你不认识我 但是 |
[35:42] | You’re the guy who broke into Stew Leonard’s that time. | 我认识 你是闯入 李奥那炖肉店的那个人 |
[35:45] | You stole all those pork loins. | 你偷了所有的猪排 |
[35:48] | Yeah, but that’s not why I’m here today. | 对 但这不是我 今天在这里的原因 |
[35:52] | We’re here to talk about your drug problem. | 我们是来谈你的毒品问题 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么? |
[35:56] | Jesus Christ, you fucking kidding me? | 我的天 你是在开我玩笑吗? |
[35:58] | Sorry, baby, please. | 对不起 宝贝 拜托 |
[36:01] | No, fuck this shit. | 不 去它的 |
[36:03] | You were told once. Now, sit down. | 已经跟你说过了 坐下 |
[36:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[36:21] | Ma? Jesus. | 妈?天啊 |
[36:29] | This won’t be easy for any of us. | 克里斯多佛 这对大家来说都不容易 |
[36:32] | But I want you to know that we’re here today because we care about you. | 你得知道我们今天在这里 是因为关心你 |
[36:36] | What was this, your idea? | 这是你的主意吗? |
[36:38] | All we ask is that you listen. | 我们只要求你聆听 |
[36:43] | Adriana, you want to begin? | 艾德莲娜 由你开始好吗? |
[36:52] | “Christopher, I love you very much. | 克里斯多佛 我非常爱你 |
[36:55] | “My only dream is that we have a happy life together. | 我唯一的梦想 是跟你快乐地生活下去 |
[36:58] | “The last few months, things have got very bad with us… | 过去几个月 我们之间的关系很糟糕 |
[37:01] | “because of you using drugs all the time. | 因为你一直在吸毒 |
[37:04] | “You’re high all the time and I can’t take it.” | 你总是在瘾头上 我受不了了 |
[37:06] | Be specific, hon. | 说得具体点 |
[37:11] | “When we first started going out, we made love all the time. | 我们刚开始交往的时候 总是在做爱 |
[37:15] | -“Now, because of the drugs…” -Jesus, is this fucking necessary? | -现在因为这些毒品 -天啊 这他妈的有必要吗? |
[37:19] | Go ahead. | 请继续 艾德莲娜 |
[37:21] | “…you can no longer function as a man. | 你已经无法人道了 |
[37:25] | “Last week when I came home to learn that you had killed our dog… | 上星期我回家 发现你杀了我们的狗 |
[37:28] | “that was the final straw.” | 那就是临界点 |
[37:32] | You killed the dog? What’d you do that for? | 你杀了狗? 你为什么要那样做? |
[37:36] | -It was an accident. -Was it barking? | -那是意外 -是什么?因为他太吵了吗? |
[37:38] | He sat on her while he was high. | 他在瘾头上的时候 坐在她身上 |
[37:41] | -Jesus Christ. -I fell asleep. | -我的天 -我睡着了 |
[37:44] | She got suffocated or something. | 她可能是被闷死的 |
[37:48] | Are you done, Adriana? | 你说完了吗?艾德莲娜? |
[37:54] | You killed little Cosette? | -席尔维欧 -你杀了小可? |
[37:57] | I ought to suffocate you, you little prick! | 我应该闷死你 你这浑蛋 |
[38:00] | Tony, we’re going in order. | 东尼 我们按照顺序来 席尔维欧 |
[38:03] | “When I came in to open up one morning… | 我早上到店里开门的时候 |
[38:05] | “you had your head half in the toilet. | 你半个头在马桶里 |
[38:08] | Your hair was in the toilet water. “Disgusting.” | 你的头发在马桶水中 很恶心 |
[38:11] | -I told you, I had the flu. -I said my piece. | -我说过我感冒了 -我已经说了我要说的 克里斯 |
[38:13] | Great, I can’t even defend myself, now? | 太棒了 我连自我辩护都不行? |
[38:15] | No one’s attacking you. | 没人在攻击你 克里斯 |
[38:17] | It doesn’t change anything. | 听着 这无法改变任何事情 |
[38:19] | But I can verify that he was sick for a little while. | 但是我能证实 他有段时间是生病的 |
[38:23] | This thing with the dog. How could you not see it on the chair? | 关于狗的事情 他在椅子上你怎么会看不到? |
[38:26] | You’re getting emotional. | 你越来越情绪化 |
[38:27] | That’s because I know what it’s like to lose a pet! | 我知道失去宠物的感觉! |
[38:34] | I happen to know that you were high at my mother-in-law’s wake. | 我知道你在我岳母的守灵时 也在瘾头上 |
[38:37] | You were talking non-stop for 20 minutes, nothing but gibberish. | 你连续说了20分钟的话 但没人听得懂 |
[38:42] | My mother’s wake. | 我妈守灵的时候 |
[38:44] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[38:51] | You want to read your statement? | 保利 你要念你的声明吗? |
[38:54] | I don’t write nothing down. So I’ll keep this short and sweet. | 我不喜欢写东西 所以我长话短说 |
[38:58] | You’re weak. You’re out of control. | 你意志不坚 又失去控制 |
[39:00] | You’ve become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else. | 你使自己难堪也使大家难堪 |
[39:03] | -Listen to you. -Guys. | -听你说的 -大家停停 |
[39:06] | We said “non-judgmental.” | 我们说不具任何批判性 |
[39:08] | Fuck that. Let him take his medicine. | 去它的 让他吃药 |
[39:11] | Seriously, you want to talk about fucking up? | 老实说 保利 你想谈搞砸吗? |
[39:13] | -Watch it, Chrissy. -What? | -小心点 克里斯 -怎么样? |
[39:15] | I thought we’re being honest here. | 我以为我们在这要老实说 |
[39:18] | You got some balls, you know that. | 你胆子可不小 你知道吗? |
[39:20] | All of you. | 你们全都是 |
[39:23] | You want to talk about self-control, how about you, Sil? | 你想谈自制吗? 你呢?席尔 |
[39:26] | Fucking every slut working in the place when you got a wife and kids. | 虽然有太太和小孩 你还跟所有工作地方的女人鬼混 |
[39:32] | Or you, Paulie. Remember last winter in the woods with the Russian guy? | 或你 保利 记得去年冬天 树林中的俄国人吗? |
[39:36] | -I am warning you! -There he goes, Mr. Type A personality. | -克里斯多佛 我警告你 -他又来了 暴躁型人格 |
[39:40] | We’re talking about you killing yourself with drugs! | 我们说的是你正用毒品自杀 |
[39:42] | Not my fucking personality! | 不是我的人格! |
[39:44] | -Right. -I’m going to kill myself? | -没错 -我在自杀? |
[39:46] | The way you eat, you’ll have a heart attack before you’re 50. | 你吃东西的方式 50岁就会心脏病发 |
[39:49] | -Sit down. -You’re talking to the boss. | -保利! -你是在跟老大讲话 |
[39:51] | Good, maybe someone will smack some goddamn sense into him! | 很好 也许有人能把他打醒 |
[39:54] | Great, my own mother. Fuck you, you fucking whore! | 太好了 我自己的妈妈 去你的 他妈的婊子 |
[39:58] | Son of a bitch! | -狗娘养的! -我的天! |
[40:02] | Guys, please! | 大家冷静点 |
[40:08] | Come on! | 把他拉走! |
[40:13] | Excuse me. How’s he doing? | 抱歉 他现在如何? |
[40:16] | I’m a relative. | 我是亲杯 |
[40:18] | He slipped off the kitchen counter spraying for ants? | 他在杀蚂蚁的时候 从厨房流理台上滑下来? |
[40:21] | He was wearing socks. | 他穿着袜子 |
[40:23] | Are you aware that he has a drug problem? | 你知道他有毒品问题吗? |
[40:26] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[40:28] | The man has a hairline skull fracture. We’ll admit him, keep him overnight. | 他头骨有裂痕 我们要让他住院 留他一晚 |
[40:33] | One minute. | 等一下 |
[40:38] | Give us a minute, okay? | -给我们几分钟 好吗? -好 |
[40:51] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗? |
[40:54] | They gave me some aspirin. | 他们给了我一些阿斯匹灵 |
[40:57] | Enjoy it, because it’s the last fucking drug you’ll ever take. | 好好享受 因为这是你最后一次用药 |
[41:03] | -I’m sorry, T. -Shut the fuck up and listen to me. | -对不起 东尼 我 -闭嘴听我说 |
[41:08] | You’re my nephew, Christopher, | 你是我的外甥 克里斯多佛 |
[41:11] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:13] | That’s the only reason you’re alive right now. | 那是你现在还活着的 唯一原因 |
[41:16] | If it were anybody else, anybody… | 如果是其他人 任何人 |
[41:19] | they would’ve had their intervention through the back of their head. | 他们的干预治疗 就是脑后的一枪 |
[41:23] | You and me, we’re close. | 你和我 我们很亲近 |
[41:26] | We’ve done a lot of things for each other. | 我们为对方做了很多 |
[41:29] | That cop shot my father. | 那个警察射杀了我爸爸 |
[41:32] | I know what you’re telling me, I’ll never forget that. | 我知道你在说什么 那是我永远不会忘记的 |
[41:36] | This is how you repay me. | 你这样报答我 |
[41:37] | I gotta worry if you’ll flip over a nickel bag of white powder. | 让我担心你是否因为毒品丧命 |
[41:40] | -No, Tony, never. -You lied to me. | -不 东尼 不会的 -你对我说谎 |
[41:43] | I told you, you were the future of this family. I gave you that responsibility. | 我跟你说过 你是这个家族的未来 |
[41:45] | And you looked me in the eye, and you accepted it… | 我赋予你那些责任 你看着我的眼睛 |
[41:49] | and you were fucking high. | 接受了 但你却在瘾头上 |
[41:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:57] | Tomorrow morning I gotta go with Patsy up to this rehab place in Pennsylvania. | 明天早上 你和佩特 去宝夕法尼亚的戒毒中心 |
[42:02] | You’re going in. You’re staying in. | 你要进去 你要留在那里 |
[42:04] | You’ll go to every session, and you’ll keep your mouth shut. | 你每个疗程都要参加 而且你会把嘴巴闭上 |
[42:07] | Now, if you need anything, anything at all… | 如果你需要任何东西 任何东西 |
[42:11] | Patsy’s going to be half a mile away from you… in a motel. | 佩特会在只离你半里的旅馆中 |
[42:19] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你了解我的意思吗?了解吗? |
[42:23] | -Do you understand? -Tony, I’m sorry! | -你了解吗? -东尼 对不起 |
[42:31] | How did I fucking get to this? | 我是怎么变成这样的? |
[42:43] | So he comes again. | 他又来了 |
[42:45] | Brought some pastries. | 带了些点心 |
[42:47] | -Is he taking a nap? -Yeah. | -他在睡午觉吗? -对 |
[42:49] | -Is he driving you to drink? -I can drive myself. | -他要开车载你去喝酒吗? -我能自己开车 |
[43:16] | -I needed that. -What’s the matter? | -我需要喝一杯 -怎么了? |
[43:19] | Spent a long time in the hospital last night. | 昨夜在医院待了很长的时间 |
[43:24] | The shit that goes on down there. | 那里发生的鬼事 |
[43:30] | I wasn’t expecting visitors. | 我没想到会有客人 |
[43:46] | How about those Mets? | 大都会棒球队如何? |
[43:48] | Don’t start with me and those Mets. | 别让我开始说那大都会棒球队 |
[43:58] | You know, I was thinking about you. | 你知道 我曾想着你 |
[44:01] | So you’re drunk already. | 所以你已经喝醉了 |
[44:03] | No. I was thinking about the way you are. | 不 我只是在想你的样子 |
[44:06] | How you always have this little smile, like you got your own private joke. | 你总是能保持微笑 像是有什么私人笑话 |
[44:15] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你话不多 对吧? |
[44:21] | I wish I knew your secret. | 我希望我知道你的秘密 |
[44:25] | Lose a leg and start making websites. | 失去一条腿 然后开始架网站 |
[44:29] | That’s the whole purpose for people like me, to inspire people like you. | 我这种人的用处 就是来鼓励你们这种人的 |
[44:37] | Jesus, no offense. | 天啊 我无意冒犯 |
[44:39] | That’s the trouble with you Americans. | 这就是你们美国人的问题 |
[44:41] | You expect nothing bad ever to happen… | 你们觉得最坏的事情 永远不会发生 |
[44:44] | when the rest of the world expects only bad to happen. | 但世界上其他地方 觉得只有最坏的事情会发生 |
[44:48] | They’re not disappointed. | 而他们不会失望 |
[44:50] | That’s a fucking grim outlook. | 那可真是令人沮丧 |
[44:52] | You have everything, and still you complain. | 你拥有一切 却还抱怨 |
[44:55] | You lie on couches and bitch to your psychiatrist. | 你躺在沙发上向心理医生抱怨 |
[44:59] | You got too much time to think about yourselves. | 你有太多时间想你自己 |
[45:02] | Sounds like me all right. | 听起来像我 |
[45:06] | You’re not so bad. | 你还不算太糟 |
[45:08] | You have many fine qualities. | 你有很多非常好的特质 |
[45:10] | You are big and strong… | 你巨大又强壮 |
[45:14] | full of life, mischief. | 充满生命力、调皮 |
[45:17] | I have always feel positive towards you. | 我一直对觉得 你是一个正面的人 |
[45:24] | You should see yourself now… | 你现在应该看看自己 |
[45:27] | in the shadows there, | 在阴影中 |
[45:29] | with the smoke all around you. | 周围都是烟雾 |
[45:32] | You’re beautiful. You remind me of that movie star…. | 你很美丽 就像电影明星一样 |
[45:37] | Irina is beautiful. | 艾琳娜很美 |
[45:39] | Greta Garbo. | 葛莉泰嘉宝 |
[46:40] | -May I help you? -Yeah. | -我可以帮你吗? -对 克里斯多佛莫特桑提 |
[46:46] | Brad to reception, your 1:00 client is here. | 布莱德请到柜台 你一点钟的客户已经到了 |
[46:53] | -You’ll call me later? -No phone calls for the first two weeks. | -晚点打电话给我吗? -前两个星期不能打电话 |
[46:56] | House rules. | 这是规定 |
[47:01] | I’ll write. | 我会写信 |
[47:03] | I was thinking of keeping a journal anyway. | 反正我也想写日记 |
[47:06] | Get it published, maybe, under my pen name. | 可能用笔名出版 |
[47:12] | Congratulations. | 布莱德米勒 恭喜 |
[47:16] | You got here, dude. That’s the hardest part. | 你来到这里了 那是最困难的一部分 |
[47:21] | I’m going to have to search your bag. | 我得搜查你的包包 |
[47:30] | -Cigarettes are okay, right? -Cigarettes are fine. | -香烟没关系吧? -香烟没问题 |
[47:32] | They’re encouraged for patients who smoke. | 抽烟的病人被鼓励抽烟 |
[47:35] | But, Chris, no chocolate allowed. | 但是 克里斯 不能吃巧克力 |
[47:37] | No caffeine or substances containing caffeine. | 不能摄取咖啡因 或含有咖啡因的东西 |
[47:43] | All set? | 都准备好了吗? |
[47:56] | -I love you, baby. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[48:18] | When’s Bill coming back? | 比利什么时候回来? |
[48:23] | Next week. | 下星期 |
[48:26] | I’ll be busy for a few days… | 我接下来几天会比较忙 |
[48:30] | but I’ll see you when I can. | 但是我会尽量来看你 |
[48:33] | I think it’s not a good idea. | 我不觉得那是好主意 |
[48:35] | -What do you mean? -Maybe I call you. But I don’t think so. | -什么意思? -也许我会打电话给你 但应该不会 |
[48:41] | -You didn’t like it? -I like it very much. | -你不喜欢吗? -我非常喜欢 |
[48:44] | But, Tony, come on. | 但是 东尼 拜托 |
[48:46] | You’re a nice guy, but I got my own problems. | 你是个好人 但是我有自己的问题 |
[48:49] | I don’t want all the time prop you up. | 我不想花那么多时间鼓励你 |
[48:54] | What, are you fucking kidding me? | 什么 你在开我玩笑吗? |
[49:02] | -What you doing? -I didn’t expect you so soon. | -你在做什么? -我没想到你那么快回来 |
[49:08] | Tell my uncle I’ll talk to him later. | 告诉我伯伯 我迟些跟他谈 |
[51:24] | Lowe is not a 98-99 mile an hour guy. | 洛威并不是个快投 |
[51:31] | Driven out to deep left field! | 球打到了左外野 |
[51:33] | Giving chase is Henderson, on the run! | 追球的是韩德森 打到墙了 |
[51:37] | See ya! An opposite-field home run…. | 杰森吉昂比打出了 反方向外野的全垒打 |