时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | And now, the news. | 现在播报新闻 |
[02:00] | You wanna take it for a test drive? | 要不要试开? |
[02:54] | Last week we talked about you feeling like the sad clown. | 上星期我们谈到 你觉得自己像个悲伤的小丑 |
[03:09] | What’s going on now? | 现在怎么样? |
[03:15] | Well, I had a dream the other night… | 我做了个梦 |
[03:21] | I was riding in a Cadillac, like my father used to have. | 我坐在像我爸以前有的 一辆凯迪拉克里 |
[03:25] | Carmela was driving, | 卡蜜拉开着车 |
[03:27] | and I was in the back passenger seat. | 我坐在后座 |
[03:31] | Sitting next to me was Gloria. | 旁边坐着葛萝利雅 |
[03:33] | In front of me, sitting next to Carmela, was a business associate of mine. | 坐在我前面 卡蜜拉旁边的 是我以前一位生意伙伴 |
[03:37] | He’s the one whose son had the accident. | 就是儿子发生意外的那位 |
[03:40] | I don’t know where we were going. No place. | 我不知道我们要去哪里 哪里都不是 |
[03:45] | ‘Cause we never seemed to get anywhere. | 至少看起来也不是要到哪里去 |
[03:50] | Kinda like this therapy. | 有点像这个心理治疗 |
[03:53] | And it was hot in the car, it was stuffy. | 车里又热又闷 |
[03:56] | There was no air-conditioning. | 没有空调 |
[04:02] | That’s all of it. | 就是那样 |
[04:07] | Oh, and… | 哦 |
[04:10] | my friend had a caterpillar on his head. | 我朋友头上有只毛毛虫 |
[04:13] | It turned into a butterfly. | 变成一只蝴蝶 |
[04:17] | Has your friend recently changed? | 你朋友最近变了吗? |
[04:20] | Not a friend. Associate. | 不是朋友 是同事 |
[04:24] | – And no. – What do you think the dream means? | -他没有改变 -你觉得这个梦代表什么? |
[04:27] | Can’t you tell me what the fucking thing means? I mean, you obviously know. | 你不能就告诉我它的意义吗? 你显然知道 |
[04:31] | Why do we have to go through this exercise every time? | 我们为什么每次都要这样? |
[04:35] | I don’t obviously know. I didn’t have the dream. | 我并不知道 不是我做的梦 |
[04:39] | The meaning is elicited through verbalization. | 说出来才能引发意义 |
[04:41] | And the gehoxtahagen is framed up by the ramistan. | 什么又是被什么设计组合的 |
[04:52] | Okay. Your wife… | 好 |
[04:53] | your mistress, a business associate, you… | 你太太、你情妇、同事… 和你自己 |
[04:58] | all in the same car. | 都在一台车里 |
[05:01] | – Your father’s car. – With my wife driving… | -你爸的车子 -我太太开车 |
[05:03] | which, if my father were alive… | 如果我爸在的话 |
[05:05] | he wouldn’t have stood for two fucking seconds. | 他连一秒都不会忍耐 |
[05:08] | -I hear anger. -No, I’m just saying, | -我听到愤怒 -没有 我只是在说 |
[05:11] | the old guys were different. | 老一辈的不一样 |
[05:13] | Men in the front, wives in the back. | 男人在前面 女人在后座 |
[05:16] | You like that arrangement? | 你喜欢那样的安排 |
[05:17] | Actually, I think the wife should ride in a little cart behind the car. | 事实上 我觉得太太应该 坐在车后的一台小车里 |
[05:21] | Like in the cartoons. | 像卡通一样 |
[05:23] | Like behind Noah’s Ark, there’s a little boat with the skunks. | 像诺亚方舟后载着臭鼬的船 |
[05:26] | So wives are skunks? | 所以太太们是臭鼬 |
[05:28] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, it’s a fucking joke. | 拜托 是个玩笑 |
[05:30] | Does it have to be like a cancer hospital in here? | 这里一定要像癌症医院吗? |
[05:33] | But Carmela is in control in the dream. | 在梦里 卡蜜拉主导 |
[05:35] | – Why? ‘Cause she’s driving? -Whatever’s gone on with the other two, | -为什么?因为她在开车? -你想和卡蜜拉说清楚 |
[05:39] | you want to square it with Carmela. | 和其他两人之间的事 |
[05:41] | – Why? – That’s what we need to find out. | -为什么? -这正是我们需要找出来的 |
[05:44] | Freud says dreams are wishes. | 弗洛伊德说梦是愿望 |
[05:47] | Dreams are wishes? | 梦是愿望? |
[05:49] | I thought you said that dreams represent repressed urges and… | 我以为你说梦代表压抑的冲动 |
[05:54] | – It depends. – I oughta quit this fucking therapy. | -视情况而定 -我该停止这该死的心理治疗 |
[05:57] | “Maybe it’s this, maybe it’s that.” Maybe it’s a fungule! | 可能是这个 可能是那个 可能是什么鬼的 |
[06:01] | What about impulse control? I been sitting in this chair for four years… | 冲动控制又怎样? |
[06:03] | and nothing’s been done about that! | 我坐在这儿四年了 对我的冲动控制一点用都没用 |
[06:06] | And it leads me to make mistakes at my work! | 还导致我在工作上出错 |
[06:08] | What good did you do me with that? | 你到底对我有什么用? |
[06:14] | – Let’s get back to the dream. – Oh, fuck the dream, it’s just a dream. | -话题回到你的梦 -去死 不过是个梦 |
[06:18] | Jesus Christ, the money I spend here, I could’ve bought a Ferrari. | 我在这儿花掉的钱可以买台法拉利了 |
[06:21] | At least I would’ve got a blowjob out of that! | 至少那样我还能爽一下 |
[06:23] | – What do you mean? – Please. Don’t get me started. | -什么意思? -拜托 不要叫我再说一次 |
[06:27] | I think you’re glossing over the significant accomplishments we’ve made in here. | 你在否定我们之前的成果 |
[06:31] | “My mother would come when she looked at a pot roast.” | “我妈看着炖肉就会兴奋” |
[06:34] | “Oh, you’re second in the birthing order.” | “你排行老二” |
[06:37] | “Oh, Carmela’s driving the car, how fucking interesting.” | “卡蜜拉开车 真有意思” |
[06:45] | When you first came here, you were clinically depressed. | 你刚来时 有临床诊断出的忧郁症 |
[06:48] | You suffered from panic attacks that put your life in danger. | 恐慌发作 危及生命 |
[06:54] | There’s been significant relief in both those areas. | 如今你在这两方面都有显著改善 |
[06:57] | You’re right, but… | 话是没错 但是 |
[06:59] | I mean, come on. I’ve been coming here four years now. | 我是说 我已经来这儿四年了 |
[07:04] | I’ve been a good sport. | 我已经很够意思了 |
[07:11] | Sophia! Your jacket. | 苏菲亚 穿上夹克 |
[07:14] | You’re just getting over a cold, come on. | 你的感冒才刚好 |
[07:43] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[07:47] | I’d be with you right now if it wasn’t for the kids. | 如果不是为了孩子 现在我会和你在一起 |
[07:58] | We want a 40-percent position in your HUD business. | 我们要你都市发展部 生意的百分之四十 |
[08:01] | ‘Cause I bent on the other thing, | 因为我押注其他东西 |
[08:02] | you’re entitled to reach into my pocket on this? | 你就伸手进我口袋? |
[08:05] | That was a gesture of goodwill. | 真是有礼貌 |
[08:06] | We’ve been down this road before. | 东尼 以前我们就讨论过这些了 |
[08:09] | We share Zellman. | 我们分享柴尔曼 |
[08:11] | Therefore, any of the fruits of Zellman, we’re entitled to. | 所以我们有资格分享 由柴尔曼生出的果实 |
[08:15] | – We done here? – Fucking Ralph. | -结束了没? -去他的瑞夫 |
[08:18] | Where’s your point man on this thing? | 你主导这事的人呢? |
[08:20] | – He missed his drops this week. – I don’t know. | -他这周没送钱来 -我不知道 |
[08:23] | Maybe you can tell me. | 或许你可以告诉我 |
[08:33] | About what we expected. | 正如我们所期待的 |
[08:39] | Blooming Onion. Cool. | 炸洋葱 好酷 |
[08:42] | The steak with the toothpick is Daddy’s, he likes it still mooing. | 插了牙签的牛排是爸爸的 他喜欢生一点 |
[08:49] | I saw on CNBC that Outback’s profitability is… | 我在电视上看到澳美客的获利 |
[08:52] | -Excuse me. – Dad? | -失陪一下 -爸? |
[08:54] | Sit and eat. | 坐下 坐下吃饭 |
[08:57] | It’s a sin to waste good food. | 浪费美食是罪恶 |
[08:59] | Try the mushrooms. I don’t know what they do to them, but they’re delicious. | 试试蘑菇 不知道他们怎么做的 但真好吃 |
[09:12] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[09:15] | The kids are fed. | 孩子都吃饱了 |
[09:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | What did you do with the cake today? | 巴比 你把蛋糕拿到哪儿了? |
[09:22] | Cake? | 蛋糕? |
[09:23] | Your daughter saw it in the back of your car. | 你女儿说她在你车上看到蛋糕 |
[09:26] | She told me about it when I picked her up from practice. | 我去接她时她告诉我的 |
[09:34] | I took it to Karen’s grave. | 我带去凯伦的坟上 |
[09:39] | I buried it. | 我埋了它 |
[09:43] | Today was our anniversary. | 今天是我们的结婚纪念 |
[09:49] | Fourteen years. | 十四年 |
[09:51] | I wish you would’ve told me about it before I picked up the steaks from Outback. | 真希望你在我买牛排前先告诉我 |
[09:56] | The sides alone were over $30. | 那些附餐就花了三十元 |
[10:04] | -How often do you go to the grave? -Every day. | -你多常去上坟一次? -每天 |
[10:07] | That’s what I miss the most, talking to her. | 我最想念的就是和她说话 |
[10:15] | Believe me, Bobby, I know. I lost both my parents. | 相信我 巴比 我懂 我父母都去世了 |
[10:19] | It’s very easy for people to give facile advice: | 人们很容易给予表面建议 |
[10:22] | “Suck it up, move on,” etc. | “坚强起来 继续前进”等等 |
[10:25] | I’m not gonna tell you that. Grieving is a process. | 我不会那么说 悲悼是个过程 |
[10:29] | Sometimes courage isn’t a value. | 有时勇气没有用 |
[10:38] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[10:41] | – Hello? – Look… | -喂? -听着 |
[10:42] | let’s not let this get out of hand. | 我们别让这事失控 |
[10:44] | We’ve been doing good business for a while now. | 我们一直合作得很好 |
[10:46] | Carmine agrees. I agree. | 卡明同意的话 我就同意 |
[10:48] | Forty percent is not gonna happen. We all know it. | 我们都知道百分之四十不可能 |
[10:53] | I’m willing to go five and a half. | 我愿意给五点五 |
[10:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:59] | Not acceptable. | 不能接受 |
[11:06] | This guy who does the housing appraisals for Tony… | 这个人替东尼做鉴定估价 |
[11:09] | “Vic the Appraiser,” they call him. | 他们叫他估价师维克 |
[11:18] | I want you to pay a visit to this Polack Tony Soprano’s… | 我要你去拜访这个波兰人 |
[11:20] | got doing phony house appraisals. | 东尼用来做假估价的人 |
[11:23] | Vic the Appraiser. | 估价师维克 |
[11:25] | Make this guy understand that he’s gonna be working for us… | 让他了解他要为我们工作 |
[11:27] | on these shithole houses we bought in Jersey. | 替我们在纽泽西买的 那些烂房子估价 |
[11:30] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[11:40] | Why did he get her a cake? She died. | 为什么替她买蛋糕?她死了 |
[11:43] | Go back to bed. | 回去睡觉 |
[11:45] | Nicky Ghilardi said mommy’s ghost is gonna come back and haunt us. | 尼琪说妈的鬼魂会回来找我们 |
[11:48] | There’s no such things as ghosts. | 没有鬼魂这种东西 |
[11:55] | The cake? | 蛋糕 |
[11:59] | Maybe it was for the nuns. | 可能是买给修女的 |
[12:01] | Sometimes, when I’m walking down the hallway, I can smell her hair. | 有时我在走廊上 闻到她头发的味道 |
[12:08] | Well, maybe if we did something bad, she’d haunt us for our own good. | 也许我们做错事时 她会来找我们 为了我们好 |
[12:17] | There’s nothing to be scared of. Go back to bed. | 没什么好害怕的 回去睡觉 |
[12:31] | Tony’s pretty hot… that you didn’t counteroffer. | 东尼很生气你们没还价 |
[12:34] | God forbid, if this gets really bad… | 如果这事变得很糟 |
[12:38] | there could be a change. | 可能情况会有所改变 |
[12:42] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[12:43] | Suffice to say, no matter what happens now, or in the future… | 只能说 不管现在或未来发生什么 |
[12:48] | Carmine won’t forget you. | 卡明不会忘了你 |
[12:52] | And as far as us talking like this… | 至于我们这样谈话 |
[12:55] | It’s just because we’re old friends. | 因为我们是老朋友 |
[12:57] | And I know I can blow off a little steam with you. | 我知道我能对你发发牢骚 |
[13:00] | Cheaper than a bartender. | 比对吧台发牢骚便宜 |
[13:02] | I’m only trying to bring good relations between the families… | 我只想替两个家族带来良好关系 |
[13:06] | as I always do and always will. | 一向如此 未来也如此 |
[13:08] | No matter what happens or who’s in charge. | 不管发生什么或是谁在主管 |
[13:11] | If it’s me, God forbid… | 不管是我 |
[13:14] | or whoever. | 或是随便是谁 |
[13:18] | – Hey, Branca. How you doing? – Hello. | -布兰卡 你好吗? -你好 |
[13:24] | – Is he around? – Shaving. | -他在吗? -在刮胡子 |
[13:30] | – How’s your boss? – Shaving his face. | -你老板好吗? -在刮胡子 |
[13:32] | No, your employer there, Miss Kirilenko? | 不 你的老板 克尔兰克小姐? |
[13:37] | Fine. | 很好 |
[13:38] | Reason I’m asking is ’cause we didn’t get the bill. | 我这么问因为我没收到帐单 |
[13:47] | – Here he is. – I’ve fucking had it. | -他来了 -我受够了 |
[13:49] | – With what? – Everything. | -什么事? -所有的事 |
[13:55] | – Did you offer my nephew something? – I’m a registered nurse. | -你有请我侄子喝饮料吗? -我是注册护士 |
[13:59] | Not maid. | 不是女佣 |
[14:00] | Did you offer him an aspirin? | 你有请他吃颗阿斯匹灵吗? |
[14:07] | Cunt. | 贱人 |
[14:11] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了? |
[14:14] | This fucking competency hearing. | 该死的能力听证会 |
[14:17] | Delayed twice, and now it’s coming up on Friday. | 延期两次 现在排定在周五 |
[14:20] | I don’t know whether to chill the champagne or shit in my pants. | 我不知道该准备庆祝 还是该紧张 |
[14:23] | It’s gonna be… | 不 会 |
[14:25] | You got shaving cream all over you. | 你脸上都是刮胡膏 |
[14:28] | Don’t you wash yourself off? | 你刮完不洗脸吗? |
[14:33] | It’s over here, too. | 这儿也有 |
[14:34] | Yeah, it’s that fucking lighting upstairs. | 都是楼上的光线问题 |
[14:36] | If Bobby put in the right wattage… | 要是巴比装对灯泡瓦数 |
[14:43] | All right, listen. We found out where the jurors meet every day | 听着 我们会找出陪审团 坐车到法院之前 |
[14:46] | before they’re bused to the courthouse. | 每天碰面的地方 |
[14:49] | Now if this mental competency thing don’t work… | 如果心智能力这件事不成 |
[14:51] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[14:56] | So, what is the story there with you two? | 你俩现在怎么样? |
[15:01] | He’s a great guy. He’s just still very much in mourning. | 他是个好人 只是还在悲悼 |
[15:05] | We’re stuck at platonic. | 我们还停留在柏拉图阶段 |
[15:07] | Well, Karen was a wonderful person. | 凯伦是个很好的人 |
[15:09] | I’m sure God must have his reasons… but sometimes you have to wonder. | 上帝一定有他的原因 但有时真让你想不通 |
[15:14] | Well, I’m sure she was as good as gold, but he’s developing a psychosis. | 我知道她一定好得不得了 但他就快精神异常了 |
[15:18] | Her clothes are still in the closet. | 她的衣服还在衣柜里 |
[15:21] | And yesterday he bought her a cake for their anniversary… | 昨天他为他们结婚纪念日买了蛋糕 |
[15:23] | and he buried it at her grave. | 还到她坟上把它埋了 |
[15:25] | What? At her grave? | 什么?在她坟上? |
[15:27] | God forbid that I should say something, | 我真不该说这些的 |
[15:29] | because I would be perceived as a harpy… | 他会认为我是 |
[15:31] | coming between him and his dead, idealized wife. | 介入他和死去理想老婆间的女妖 |
[15:36] | Listen, you, don’t make any plans for Sunday. | 听着 周日不要计划别的事 |
[15:39] | The Baccilieris are coming over. Make those kids feel welcome. | 巴卡拉一家人要来 要陪他们 |
[15:42] | – Bobby Junior? The kid’s like 11. – I don’t ask you to do chore one! | -小巴比?那孩子才十一岁 -我没叫你做别的家事 |
[15:46] | You can go without seeing Devin and your friends for one night. | 你可以一天不见戴文和你朋友 |
[15:49] | Yeah, we were supposed to study. But I guess you don’t care about that. | 对 但我们应该要念书的 但我想你不在乎 |
[16:01] | Vic! | 维克? |
[16:06] | -You don’t return Johnny’s phone calls? -What did you say? | -你没回强尼电话? -你说什么? |
[16:12] | I’m only the appraiser! | 我只是个估价师 |
[16:26] | Now, let me appraise you of this. | 我告诉你这个 |
[16:27] | Be at the Red Chimney on Route 3, 9:00 tomorrow morning… | 明早九点到三号公路上的红烟囱 |
[16:29] | ready to go to work for Johnny and Carmine. | 准备替强尼和卡明工作 |
[16:40] | Victor’s scared now. | 现在维克吓坏了 |
[16:42] | – Nobody knows where he is. – Look, it’s a bluff. | -没人知道他在哪儿 -这是在虚张声势 |
[16:45] | They don’t wanna start a separate operation. | 他们并不想分开作业 |
[16:47] | You know the costs that are involved in a HUD scam? | 你知道那要花多少成本吗? |
[16:50] | You got the appraiser, the poverty pimp. | 得找估价师和房地产皮条客 |
[16:52] | They want in on a going thing. | 他们想要的是已在运作的买卖 |
[16:54] | You want me to pay a visit to Johnny Sack’s guys? | 要我去拜访强尼沙克的人吗? |
[16:57] | Just say the word. | 你开口就是 |
[16:59] | You know what? | 不 你知道吗? |
[17:02] | – I’m not gonna go fucking ballistic. – All due respect, T. | -我不要发火 -东尼 |
[17:05] | Throwing your appraiser a beating was a provocation to you directly. | 揍你的估价师是直接对你挑衅 |
[17:12] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[17:13] | You tell him to stop beeping that horn, | 别再按喇叭 |
[17:15] | or I’m gonna shove it up his fucking ass! | 否则我要你好看 |
[17:20] | – All right, Sil. – Enjoy the game. | -席尔 -好好享受 |
[17:22] | – I’ll see you, Tony. – All right, Vit’. | -东尼 再见 -好 |
[17:28] | You ever talk to Beansie down there in Florida? | 你有没有见过佛罗里达的宝西? |
[17:31] | Now and then. | 偶而 |
[17:32] | Does he ever run into Carmine’s son down in Miami? | 他是不是会碰到卡明在迈阿密的儿子? |
[17:36] | I’ll be on my cell if you need me. | 要找我就打手机给我 |
[17:44] | Beansie tells me…he sees Little Carmine all the time. | 宝西说他常碰到小卡明 |
[17:48] | Well, maybe Beansie can feel him out. | 也许宝西可以试探他一下 |
[17:50] | See if he’s receptive to a meet with me. | 看看他愿不愿意和我会面 |
[17:54] | Maybe we can work this shit out, if he talks to his old man. | 或许我们能解决这事 让他和他老子谈 |
[17:58] | Beansie’s gotta happen to run into him. | 宝西会刚巧遇上他 |
[18:02] | Not like we’re asking. | 别像我们在求他 |
[18:08] | Yeah, it was pretty cool. | 好 酷 |
[18:11] | -Look at that. -Just stuffed artichokes. | -看看 -是洋蓟 |
[18:15] | No cactus for me. | -我不要仙人掌 -仙人掌 |
[18:18] | You’re not Italian if you don’t like artichoke. | 你不喜欢洋蓟就不是义大利人 |
[18:21] | So what, Mike Piazza eats nothing but artichokes? | 怎样 麦可皮耶萨只吃洋蓟 不吃别的? |
[18:25] | I mean, that’s dicked up. | 好烂 |
[18:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:30] | I like rice. Maybe I’m Chinese. | 我喜欢米饭 也许我是中国人 |
[18:38] | – A.J. – You, too, Bobby. | -安东尼 -你也是 巴比 |
[18:40] | How’d you like it if Oriental kids were making fun of you? | 要是东方小孩嘲笑你呢? |
[18:42] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[18:44] | – You want an artichoke, Bobby Junior? – No. | -你要不要洋蓟?小巴比 -不 |
[18:46] | It’s dinnertime. | 晚餐时间 |
[18:48] | You sure, B. J? You’re really missing out. | 你确定吗?小巴比 很可惜哟 |
[18:51] | I said already. | 我已经说了 |
[18:57] | Hi, Mrs. Soprano. | 你好 索波诺太太 |
[19:01] | Everybody, this is Devin. | 各位 这是戴文 |
[19:04] | – Would you like something to eat? – No, thank you, I’ll just wait inside. | -戴文 要不要吃点东西? -不 谢谢 我在里面等 |
[19:13] | She tell you who I saw at Schantz’s Hardware last week? | 她有没有告诉你们 我在五金行看到谁? |
[19:15] | Oh, God, do you have to tell every person you run into? | 老天 你必须说出 你碰到的每一个人吗? |
[19:18] | I’ll put an end to the mystery right now. Connie Francis. | 我现在就终止这个谜 康妮法兰西斯 |
[19:23] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:25] | She was looking at recessed lighting. | 她在看嵌灯 |
[19:27] | I put in recessed lighting. But I’m sorry now. | 我也装过嵌灯 现在很后悔 |
[19:30] | – Hello? – Tony, it’s me. | -喂 -东尼 是我 |
[19:32] | -Hey, how you doing? -Fine fettle. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[19:34] | Listen, I spoke to our friend. The son. He seemed very receptive. | 我和我们的朋友 那个儿子谈过了 他很愿意见面 |
[19:39] | Tuesday night. | 星期二晚上 |
[19:41] | We’ll meet down here in Florida. | 在佛罗里达这儿碰面 |
[19:44] | We’ll pick a place later. | 晚点再决定地点 |
[19:45] | I got my stepdaughter and her friends this weekend. | 这周我继女和她朋友来 |
[19:48] | -I’m gonna have to bring them along. -Okay, good. | -我得带她们一起去 -没关系 好 |
[19:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | Somebody will call you. | 会有人打给你 |
[19:56] | -Where is Anthony? -He went upstairs with that girl. | -安东尼在哪儿? -他和那女生在楼上 |
[20:01] | You two come with me. | 你们两个跟我来 |
[20:11] | -That door is not supposed to be closed. -We were studying. | -你不该关门的 -我们在念书 |
[20:15] | – Is this how you treat your guests? – My guests? You invited them. | -你这样对待你的客人吗? -我的客人?是你请他们来的 |
[20:20] | These kids just lost their mom. Could you give them a little time? | 这些孩子才死了妈 你不能花一点时间陪他们吗? |
[20:23] | – You know how much Little Bobby likes you. – Now what am I, daycare? | -你知道巴比很喜欢你的 -我算什么?托儿所吗? |
[20:27] | You must have a million games in here. Clue, Monopoly. | 你有一大堆游戏 线索 大富翁 |
[20:31] | Help them pick something out. | 帮他们找个游戏 |
[20:33] | Come on in, kids. A.J.’s gonna help you find a game. | 孩子们进来 安东尼会帮你们找游戏 |
[20:45] | Spirit… | 鬼魂 |
[20:48] | speak to me. | 告诉我 |
[20:51] | Is Bobby Junior gay? | 小巴比是不是同性恋? |
[20:55] | Now, do it again for real, like last time with the dead little baby. | 不 认真再来一次 像上次和那个死小孩一样 |
[20:58] | Quit messing around. | 对 不要闹了 |
[21:00] | Okay, serious. | 好 认真点 |
[21:03] | Spirits, identify yourself. | 鬼魂 请表明身份 |
[21:06] | – You’re forcing it again. – Shut up! | -你又推了 -闭嘴 |
[21:10] | -Do you think it’s my mom? -Probably not. It’s not people you know. | -你想是我妈吗? -大概不是 不会是你认识的人 |
[21:15] | – Will you do it with me, Devin? – Okay. | -戴文 你和我一起来好吗? -好 |
[21:22] | Spirit. | 鬼魂 |
[21:23] | Do you know Karen Baccilieri? | -你认识凯伦巴卡拉吗? -苏菲亚 |
[21:34] | Is she making new friends in heaven? | 她在天堂交了朋友吗? |
[21:37] | Maybe we should play something else. | 也许我们该玩别的 |
[21:39] | – This is stupid. Let’s play Clue. -You’re just a scared little baby. | -这太蠢了 我们玩线索好了 -你真是个胆小鬼 |
[21:43] | I’m not scared. I have this game at home. | 我才不害怕 我家有这个游戏 |
[21:45] | I used to play it all the time… | 我以前常常玩 |
[21:48] | until it got boring. | 直到觉得无聊 |
[21:50] | How about we try and contact the dead for real? | 我们认真尝试接触死者好吗? |
[21:55] | Just heard from our friend. The other guy’ll sit down. I’m going on Tuesday. | 我们朋友传话来 那个人要谈谈 我周二下去 |
[21:59] | – Want me there? – I was thinking of bringing Paulie down. | -要我去吗? -我想带保利去 |
[22:01] | Face time with you could be what he needs. | 和你去对谈也许正是他需要的 |
[22:04] | – He’s on the rag lately. – Then I decided against it. | -他最近怪怪的 -那我决定不带他去了 |
[22:07] | The other day, we were talking about Florida. | 那天我们谈到佛罗里达时 |
[22:10] | I noticed you clammed up around Paulie. | 我注意到你看保利在场 就不说了 |
[22:13] | You did, too. | 你也是 |
[22:15] | It occurred to me that maybe Paulie’s the one… | 我突然想到也许是保利 |
[22:17] | telling our friend in New York all our business. | 告诉我们纽约的朋友 我们的生意 |
[22:20] | Somebody had to pass along that fat joke. | 一定有人外传了那个肥笑话 |
[22:22] | He was in Youngstown at the time. | 他那时在牢里 |
[22:24] | – In the can. – What, people can’t visit him? | 不能有人去看他吗? |
[22:27] | Jesus, you believe this shit? | 老天 你真的相信? |
[22:30] | We’re talking about fucking Paulie here. | 你说的是保利 |
[22:31] | For now, he’s got no reason to know about the trip. | 他没理由知道这次旅行 |
[22:34] | Nobody’s got a reason to know. | 没人需要知道 |
[22:36] | Absolutely. It’s on a need-to-know basis. | 绝对 不需知道的人不必知道 |
[22:40] | And get this fucking appraiser working again. I got houses just sitting there. | 叫那个估价师开始工作 我有房子等着估价 |
[22:45] | You got to hold hands. | 牵起手来 |
[22:47] | And nobody let go. | 不能放手 |
[22:52] | The most important thing… | 最重要的是 |
[22:55] | is that you keep your eyes closed during the ceremony… | 仪式进行时要闭上眼睛 |
[22:58] | because if you open them, whatever spirits we’re speaking to… | 如果你张开眼睛 和我们对话的鬼魂 |
[23:01] | will permanently remain trapped between worlds forever. | 就会永远陷身两个世界之间 |
[23:08] | Everybody’s eyes shut? | 眼睛都闭上了吗? |
[23:14] | Oh, great spirit from beyond. | 那一边的伟大鬼魂 |
[23:18] | Reveal yourself. | 请现身 |
[23:21] | Give us a sign of your presence. | 让我们知道你来了 |
[23:26] | Keep laughing if you think it’s funny. | -安东尼 -觉得好笑就笑吧 |
[23:28] | It was you. | 是你 |
[23:30] | – You hear that? – What? | -你听到了吗? -什么? |
[23:32] | – I heard it. – Me, too. | -我听到了 -我也是 |
[23:34] | Wait. I see a… | 等一下 我看到 |
[23:38] | gray mist… | 一团灰雾 |
[23:40] | with little specks of light. | 还有一团光亮 |
[23:42] | -That’s what I’m seeing, too. -Wait. | -我也是 -等一下 |
[23:45] | I see somebody. An old man. | 我看到人了 一个老人 |
[23:49] | Spirit from another dimension, can you reveal yourself? | 另一空间来的鬼魂 请你现身 |
[23:55] | What? | 什么? |
[23:57] | – What’s that? – How come he’s only talking to you? | -什么? -为什么他只和你说话? |
[24:00] | Because I’m the oldest, and closest to the afterlife. | 因为我最大 最接近死后生命 |
[24:07] | You’re a sea captain? | 你是一位船长? |
[24:09] | Captain Jacobus? | 杰克船长? |
[24:12] | What? | 什么? |
[24:13] | He says it’s a terrible storm. | 他说有个大风暴 |
[24:15] | It’s raining where you are? | 你那儿在下雨? |
[24:18] | Waves are smashing against the boat? | 大浪打在船上? |
[24:24] | He’s here! | 她来了 她来了 |
[24:26] | Oh, Jesus Christ, they’ll kill me. | 老天 |
[24:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[24:32] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 我的天 怎么回事? |
[24:34] | Nothing, we were just playing. | 没事 我们在玩 |
[24:36] | We were playing Ouija board. And then A.J. Did this seance. | 我们在玩碟仙 安东尼在和鬼魂说话 |
[24:40] | Dad, I want to go home. | 爸 我想回家 |
[24:43] | Soph’, it’s just a Ouija board. | 苏菲亚 只是碟仙游戏罢了 |
[24:49] | She’s just scared. | 她吓到了 |
[24:51] | It’s okay, honey, Daddy’s here. | 没关系 爸爸在这儿 |
[24:52] | This is your idea of fun? You scared these kids half to death! | 你觉得这很好玩? 你吓坏这些孩子了 |
[24:55] | I didn’t do anything. He freaked out. | 我什么都没做 他自己吓到的 |
[24:57] | Why’s your shirt all wet? | 衣服怎么湿了? |
[24:59] | Bobby, look, he had a sponge. | 巴比 看 他有块海棉 |
[25:01] | After what we just talked about, this is what you do? | 我们才讲过 你就这样 |
[25:04] | You asshole. | -你混蛋 你混蛋 -巴比 |
[25:09] | You, say good night. | 你 道晚安 |
[25:10] | You, get out of my sight. | 你 离开我的视线 |
[25:13] | I can’t remember when I was more disappointed in you. | 我对你从没这么失望过 |
[25:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[25:17] | He locked me in the garage at the guy with the ponytail’s house. | 上次在那个绑马尾的人家里 他把我锁在车库里 |
[25:21] | Bobby, I don’t even know what to say. I am so embarrassed. | 巴比 我真不知道要说什么 我真是难为情 |
[25:24] | Part of growing up, don’t worry about it. | 成长的过程嘛 别担心 |
[25:36] | I’m only the appraiser! | 我只是个估价师 |
[25:44] | What do you think? You could hide from us? | 你觉得能躲过我们吗? |
[25:45] | Tony bought three more houses that need appraisals. | 东尼又买了三栋房子 需要估价 维克 |
[25:48] | I can’t. I told you, please. | 我不能 我告诉过你了 拜托 |
[25:50] | Johnny and Carmine’s guys, they hurt me. | 强尼和卡明的人揍了我一顿 |
[25:54] | That’s nothing compared to what we’re gonna do, Victor. | 绝比不上我们现在要做的 |
[25:56] | So go back inside, get your appraising shit, and start appraising. | 进去拿你的估价用的东西 开始估价 |
[26:07] | Did you like the movie? | 喜欢这部电影吗? |
[26:11] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[26:14] | You went to the cemetery today, didn’t you? | 你今天去了墓园 是不是? |
[26:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:19] | ‘Cause you got cemetery mud on your shoes. | 因为你鞋上有墓园的泥土 |
[26:21] | Mud? What are you, Marge Hingenbrender now? | 泥土?你是什么?犯罪鉴识员? |
[26:24] | What do you know about the mud? You been spying on me? | 你又懂泥土了?你在监视我吗? |
[26:28] | What, I can’t go to the cemetery? I got to get permission from you? | 我不能去墓园吗? |
[26:30] | We’re talking about you. Not me. | -得要你批准? -我们谈的是你 不是我 |
[26:35] | You know, the grave and the funeral… | 墓园和葬礼 没完没了 |
[26:38] | It’s never ending. You don’t want to let it go. | 你不想让它过去 |
[26:40] | – Did you even pay the funeral bill yet? – I’m never gonna pay him. | -你付了葬礼的帐单吗? -我永远不会付的 |
[26:43] | Son of a bitch put an extra 15 pounds on Karen when they did her up. | 那混蛋替凯伦打理的遗容 让她胖了十五磅 |
[26:47] | This dispute with the bill is morbid clinging. | 帐单的争议是病态的依附 |
[26:52] | This is exactly what I mean, we have a nice evening… | 正是我在说的 |
[26:53] | and we end up talking about your dead wife. | 我们好好出来玩 结果又谈到你太太 |
[26:56] | – You invited me. – The other night at Tony’s… | -你邀我的 -那天在东尼家 |
[26:59] | your kids were trying to contact Karen on a Ouija board. | 你小孩想用碟仙游戏联络凯伦 |
[27:02] | What do you expect? You’re talking to a headstone. | 你期待对墓碑说话能得到什么? |
[27:05] | – She’s my wife. – She’s dead, and I’m here. | -她是我太太 -她死了 我在这儿 |
[27:08] | – Shut the fuck up. – You shut the fuck up. | -闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[27:38] | Tony, it’s Svetlana. | -是 -东尼 我是丝薇拉娜 |
[27:41] | I’ve just received the brooch. | -嘿 -我收到了胸针 |
[27:45] | I want to thank you. | 想谢谢你 |
[27:47] | – I don’t know why I deserve it, but… – No, I don’t want to hear that. | -我不知道怎么受得起 但 -不 我不要听到这话 |
[27:51] | I want you to keep it. | 我要你收下 |
[27:53] | I’m gonna keep it, don’t worry. | 我会收下的 别担心 |
[27:56] | Diamonds like this… | 像这样的钻石? |
[27:59] | It’s a very nice gift. Very sweet. | 很棒的礼物 很窝心 |
[28:03] | And what happened between us… | 我们之间发生的事 |
[28:06] | it was nice, too. | 也很棒 |
[28:08] | Okay, well… | 嗯 |
[28:11] | That’s it, then? | 就这样了? |
[28:12] | These things happen, and then life goes on. | 这种事会发生 生活还是继续下去 |
[28:15] | Are you sure? Because… | 你确定?因为 |
[28:17] | if you ever want to talk, or you ever need anything… | 如果你想谈谈或是你需要什么 |
[28:20] | No, it’s all right. Thank you for the brooch. | 不 没关系 谢谢你送的胸针 |
[28:30] | Broke a woman’s heart. Told her I couldn’t see her no more. | 我伤了一个女人的心 |
[28:32] | Sad, but there was no getting around it. | 告诉她我不能再见她 很悲哀 但没办法 |
[28:36] | – Who is she? – Takes care of my uncle. | -她是谁? -照顾我叔叔的人 |
[28:39] | Runs an elder care agency. | 她经营一家老人看护仲介 |
[28:42] | She took care of my mother, too. | 也照顾过我妈妈 |
[28:44] | – Your former girlfriend’s cousin? – That one, yeah. | -你前任女朋友的表妹? -对 那个 |
[28:48] | – Is she your current cumare? – No, some brief fling kind of thing. | -她是你现在的情妇? -不 这是个短暂的情事 |
[28:54] | You know, after a while, I felt like I had to cut off her leg. | 但经过一阵子 我觉得我必须切断腿 |
[28:57] | Not leg, affair. Did I say leg? | 不是腿 是这段关系 我说腿吗? |
[29:01] | – Why did you cut it off? -Jesus, I am married. | -你为什么中断它? -我已婚 |
[29:05] | – What happened? – I bought her the… | -怎么了? -我买给她 |
[29:07] | It’s this diamond pin that I send to every woman when I’m… | 我离开每个女人时送的钻石胸针 |
[29:13] | easing out the door, I’m such a fucking prick. | 我真是个讨厌鬼 |
[29:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[29:20] | This is all bullshit. | 这些都是胡扯 |
[29:23] | It was she who gave me my walking papers. | 是她帮助我再度振作的 |
[29:26] | – You believe that? – What I meant was that… | -你相信吗? -我的意思是 |
[29:28] | You know why she didn’t want to see me anymore? | 你知道她为什么不想再见我吗? |
[29:30] | She said that I was high maintenance. | 她说我太需要照顾 |
[29:32] | And this is after all the time and all the money and all the fucking Prozac… | 花了这么多时间金钱和百忧解 |
[29:36] | and all the fucking cocksucking, motherfucking dream interpretations. | 所有该死的梦的解析 |
[29:39] | And she says she didn’t want to prop me up. | 她说她不想做我的支撑 |
[29:42] | And this from a broad that walks around on crutches half the time. | 这话来自一个拄着拐杖的人 |
[29:46] | Nice? | 不错 是吧? |
[29:47] | Do you agree with her characterization of you? | 你同意她对你的形容吗? |
[29:50] | I’m a miserable prick. I’ve said this since day one. | 我是个悲惨的讨厌鬼 我第一天就说过了 |
[29:53] | And you’re no longer interested in changing? | 你不再想改变 |
[29:56] | In finding a way out? | 找出解决的方法 |
[30:05] | No, I guess not. | 我想我不想了 |
[30:12] | I said this last time. You just didn’t want to hear it. | 上次我就说过了 你不想听 |
[30:15] | You’re paying me for my honest opinion. | 你付钱听我诚实的意见 |
[30:17] | You should be in therapy. | 你该做心理谘商 |
[30:20] | All this fucking self-knowledge, what the fuck has it gotten me? | 这些了解自己的东西 到底对我有什么用? |
[30:24] | Okay, maybe it got me some shit in the beginning. Some leadership strategies. | 也许刚开始时有点用 学到些领导的策略 |
[30:28] | All we do now is sit around half the time… | 我们只是坐在这儿高谈着 |
[30:31] | shooting the breeze about philosophy, the Italians, my uncle Eckley. | 哲学 义大利人 我叔叔 |
[30:34] | I try to keep the focus on the work. | 我试着专注在工作上 |
[30:36] | So when it goes off, it’s my fault? Okay, fine, I accept that. | 所以离题是我的错? 好吧 我接受 |
[30:43] | You know what she says? | 你知道她说什么? |
[30:45] | This broad… | 这个女人? |
[30:47] | she’s from Russia, dirt poor. | 她从俄国来的 非常穷 |
[30:51] | She had some kind of osocarma disease in her leg when she was nine. | 九岁时脚得了病 |
[30:56] | She says that nowhere else in the world do people expect to be happy… | 她说世界上其他地方的人 并不期待快乐 |
[31:00] | except for here in this country, and still we’re not. And we got everything. | 只有这个国家的人 但我们仍然不快乐 我们拥有一切 |
[31:05] | And when we’re not, what do we do? We go to shrinks. | 当我们不快乐时怎么做? 去找心理医生 |
[31:08] | For what, $6 or $7 a minute? | 一分钟六、七块钱? |
[31:10] | There’s some truth to what she says. | 她说的是有些道理 |
[31:12] | But should that be a source of shame? | 但这该为此羞愧吗? |
[31:14] | That when the desperate struggle for food and shelter is finally behind us… | 当我们不再为食衣住行挣扎时 |
[31:19] | we can turn our attention… to other sources of pain and truth? | 我们可以转而注意其他 痛苦和真相的来源 |
[31:24] | “Pain and truth.” Come on, I’m a fat fucking crook from New Jersey. | 痛苦和真相 拜托 我是纽泽西一个肥恶徒 |
[31:30] | Now that the panic attacks and the baseline depression… | 现在恐慌发作和基本忧郁 已经被处理过了 |
[31:34] | have been dealt with, the real work can begin. | 可以开始真正的工作 |
[31:37] | – I knew you’d say something like that. – Because it’s true. | -我就知道你会说这类话 -因为这是真的 |
[31:40] | When we’re not constantly having to put out fires… | 当我们不必再到处救火时 |
[31:44] | we can really delve into who you are… | 我们才能深入你是谁 |
[31:47] | and what you’re really after in your very brief time on this earth. | 你在世上真正追求的是什么 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:59] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再来谘商了 |
[32:01] | And you can say that I’m running away. | 你可以说我逃跑了 |
[32:03] | But I’ve been here longer than I thought I’d stay. | 我比我想的待得久太多 |
[32:06] | Longer than anybody ever thought I’d stay. | 比任何人预期的久 |
[32:09] | And you know what? I get no appreciation for it. | 你知道吗?没人感激这点 |
[32:12] | You’ve shown a lot of courage. | 你表现了很大勇气 |
[32:15] | I commend you on that. | 我赞扬你 |
[32:16] | Thank you for the commendation and adios. | 谢谢你的赞赏 |
[32:25] | Look, no fault, no foul. | 没有人错 |
[32:29] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我感谢你为我所做的一切 |
[32:31] | Come to your next appointment. One more time. | 下次约好的时间再来一次 |
[32:34] | You’ll cover my $300-a-week in no time with some other mortadella. | 你可以轻易从其他人 那儿赚到三百元 |
[32:39] | All right, I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那么说的 |
[32:42] | Look, you saved my life in the beginning… | 开始时你救了我的命 |
[32:45] | and for all the times I came on like an asshole, I’m very sorry. | 我为我多次不礼貌道歉 |
[32:53] | You’ve got my number if you change your mind. | 如果你改变心意的话 你有我的电话 |
[32:57] | And if you begin to feel any of the old feelings, you need to call me. | 如果你开始有以前的感觉 你需要打电话给我 |
[33:04] | So, what’s customary? I mean, do we shake hands? | 习惯上是怎样? 我们握手?还是怎样? |
[33:10] | How about a diamond pin? | 一个钻石胸针如何? |
[33:24] | Okay, well… | 好 |
[33:28] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[33:43] | You’ve reached Doctor Elliot Kupferberg. | 这是艾略特科菲布格医生 |
[33:45] | Please leave a message at the sound of the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[33:47] | If this is an emergency… | 如果是紧急事件 |
[33:49] | you can reach me at 973-555-7089. | 请打9735557089找我 |
[33:56] | Guess who’s no longer a patient of mine. | 猜猜谁不再是我病人了 |
[34:02] | Calling all cars. | 呼叫支援 |
[35:13] | His user name had 666. That means Satan. | 他的荧幕名有666 表示撒旦 |
[35:44] | -I was gonna park in that spot. -Ball breaker, welcome to Miami. | -我正要停在那儿 -嘿 混蛋 欢迎来到迈阿密 |
[35:51] | Mr. Melvoin, I’ve read your application for dismissal… | 梅文先生 我看到你 |
[35:54] | on the grounds of mental incompetence. | 以精神无能为由要撤销的申请 |
[35:57] | And I’ve reviewed the findings of the doctors in this matter. | 我读了医生对此事的意见 |
[36:00] | Frankly, they were unmoved by Mr. Soprano’s performance. | 老实说 他们并没被 索波诺先生的表演感动 |
[36:05] | Your Honor, to couch it as a performance… | 法官 说它是表演 |
[36:08] | It’s their opinion that he understands the charges… | 医生认为他了解这些指控 |
[36:11] | and that he’s more than competent to participate in his own defense. | 他有能力参与自己的辩护 |
[36:14] | -I’d like another round of testing. -Your Honor… | -我要再做一次测验 -法官 |
[36:17] | I didn’t come all this way to stop this trial now. | 凯瑟门先生 进行了这么久 我不会在现在停止这项审案 |
[36:22] | Court will convene on Monday at 9:30 to continue proceedings. | 周一早上九点半继续审理 |
[36:25] | Your Honor, please. | 法官 拜托 |
[36:27] | Since his injury, I have not had a single conversation with Mr. Soprano… | 从他受伤后 我还没和索波诺先生 |
[36:31] | in which we’ve related on any meaningful level. | 做过任何有意义的谈话 |
[36:34] | Feel free to take that up on appeal. | 上诉时你可以提出这点 |
[36:44] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[36:47] | We’ll get to a juror. We’re working very hard. | 我们会搞定一位陪审员的 我们正在努力 |
[37:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:11] | Bobby, hi. What’s up? | 巴比 嗨 怎么样? |
[37:14] | I was just doing housework. Why? | 我在做家事 为什么? |
[37:18] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗? |
[37:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:30] | Tell me about it. | 说吧 |
[37:34] | Got home tonight. | 今晚回到家 |
[37:36] | Kids were kind of quiet. | 孩子们特别安静 |
[37:38] | Then bedtime, all hell broke loose. | 要上床时 开始发作了 |
[37:41] | Crying, wouldn’t be left alone. | 哭着不肯一个人睡 |
[37:44] | Sophia, especially. | 特别是苏菲亚 |
[37:48] | They’ve been playing with that goddamn Ouija board again. | 他们又玩碟仙了 |
[37:51] | Oh, no. | 真糟 |
[37:52] | They were trying to contact Karen. | 他们想联络凯伦 |
[37:57] | What? | 怎样? |
[38:03] | I don’t know what to say, Bobby. | 我不知道该说什么 巴比 |
[38:05] | I came over this afternoon with some pound cake. | 下午我带了蛋糕来 |
[38:08] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[38:09] | I heard them in his room with that Ouija board. | 我听见他们在他房间玩碟仙 |
[38:13] | I thought, “This is not good.” | 我想”这不好吧” |
[38:15] | But then after the other night, I didn’t want to overstep my bounds. | 但经过上次那晚 我不想再逾越 |
[38:20] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[38:22] | You’re under a lot of stress. You’re a single dad. | 你是单亲爸爸 压力很大 |
[38:27] | No, you were right. It’s bad for them. | 你是对的 |
[38:29] | It’s unwholesome. | 这对他们不好 很不健康 |
[38:32] | You want me to go up? | 你要我上楼去吗? |
[38:34] | I think they’re asleep. Finally. | 我想他们终于睡着了 |
[38:38] | I had to read to Sophia for like an hour. | 我替苏菲亚说了一小时故事 |
[38:40] | She couldn’t even handle a Nancy Drew, it was too mysterious. | 她连侦探的故事都听不下去 太过神秘 |
[38:46] | – Go ahead. – It’s just… | -继续说 -巴比 |
[38:48] | The dead have nothing to say to us, Bobby. | 死人没话要对我们说 |
[38:52] | It’s our own narcissism that makes us think they even care. | 是我们自恋 以为他们在乎 |
[38:57] | It does get better with time. | 慢慢就会好了 |
[39:03] | Did you get anything to eat at least? Can I fix you something? | 你有没有吃饭呢? 我替你做点什么? |
[39:07] | -No, it’s too much trouble. -No, it’s not. | -不用 太麻烦了 -不 不会 |
[39:10] | I’m starving, too. | 我也很饿 |
[39:13] | There’s probably something in here. | 里面可能有东西 |
[39:28] | Karen’s ziti? | 凯伦的炖菜 |
[39:32] | It’s the last one she made. | 她做的最后一盘 |
[39:45] | And it was like 300 degrees in that Minnie Mouse head? | 那个米妮鼠的头里 至少是三百度 |
[39:48] | So I took it off, you know? I was gonna have a cigarette. | 我把头摘掉 想抽根烟 |
[39:51] | – And some kid took a picture of me. – Come on, girls. | -有个孩子照了我一张相片 -女孩们 |
[39:55] | These gentlemen have things to discuss. Let’s go. | 这几位先生有事要讨论 走吧 |
[39:59] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 |
[40:00] | – Nice meeting you guys. – We’ll see you at the bar later. | -很高兴认识你们 -晚点酒吧见 |
[40:03] | see you at the bar later. | 待会儿见 |
[40:08] | Look, Carmine. | 卡明 |
[40:10] | You basically know what’s going on | 你知道在纽泽西 |
[40:12] | with your dad and Johnny…and us over in Jersey. | 你爸和强尼与我们之间的事 |
[40:15] | First let me say, I understand. | 首先 我要说我了解 |
[40:19] | I appreciate the respect you’re showing me by coming here… | 我感谢你下来这儿来找我 |
[40:22] | -and reaching out to me at this time. -Always. | -所展现的尊重 -一向如此 |
[40:24] | I will also go on record as saying… | 但我也要说 |
[40:26] | I know my old man can be a tough nut to crack. | 我知道我爸很固执 |
[40:28] | I don’t want to crack nuts, but I will. | 我不想来硬的 但我会 |
[40:31] | -I feel the anger. -When I try, for the second time… | -我感到你的愤怒 -当我第二次在另一件事上 |
[40:35] | on a separate issue entirely, to reach an accommodation… | 试着达成和解 |
[40:41] | and he don’t even make a counteroffer, where’s his respect? | 他甚至不肯还价 他的尊重呢? |
[40:44] | I don’t know what kind of advice he’s getting from Johnny. | 我不知道他从强尼那儿 得到什么建议 |
[40:46] | Johnny’s always usually a voice of moderation. | 强尼一向都很节制的 |
[40:49] | Me and him, we get along good. | 我和他没什么问题 |
[40:51] | So, all due respect, let’s not jump in and blame Johnny. | 所以我们不要 冒然怪罪到强尼头上 |
[40:55] | True. John’s a pragmatist. | 是的 强尼是个实用主义者 |
[40:58] | But he’s also a greedy motherfucker. | 但他也很贪心 |
[41:01] | He lives above his head a little. | 有时冲昏了头 |
[41:03] | I am reminded of Louis the Whatever’s finance minister: | 我想起了那个路易什么的 财务大臣 |
[41:09] | De-something. He built this chateau. Nicole and I saw it when we went to Paris. | 他建了座城堡 妮可和我去巴黎时参观过 |
[41:13] | It even outshone Versailles, where the king lived. | 比皇帝住的凡尔赛宫还棒 |
[41:17] | In the end, Louis clapped him in irons. | 最后 路易进了监牢 |
[41:31] | Look, Tony. | 东尼 |
[41:33] | All I can promise you is, I will look into it. | 我只能答应你我会研究这事 |
[41:36] | I understand you got to try to feel out your old man so he don’t give you ‘a mazz’ | 我了解你会试探你老爸看看 |
[41:39] | you know, for sticking your nose in. | 所以他不会觉得你插手管事 |
[41:42] | I haven’t been afraid of my father for quite some time. | 东尼 我不怕我爸已经很久了 |
[41:47] | Fair enough. | 好 |
[41:49] | But, Carmine, bear in mind, he came onto my turf. | 卡明 记住 是他侵入我的领土 |
[41:54] | He tried to recruit my mulignon. | 他想用我的人 |
[41:56] | And worse, he roughed up my appraiser. | 更糟的是 他还揍了我的估价师 |
[42:00] | If the proper response is not forthcoming in a business-like time frame… | 如果有效时间内 没得到适当的反应 |
[42:08] | my next move will not be further conversation. | 我的下一步不会是再次对话 |
[42:10] | I get it. | 我了解 |
[42:11] | You should know that my next call will be to Johnny Sack… | 我也让你知道我会打给强尼 |
[42:14] | to let him know that we talked. He shouldn’t feel blind-sided. | 让他知道我们谈过 不要觉得被欺瞒 |
[43:48] | Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[43:53] | I’m here for the masoner job. | 我来应征石工的工作 |
[44:13] | Me | 我 |
[44:15] | no speak the English. | 不会英文 |