时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:02] | AJ! | 小安东尼! |
[03:08] | Jesus, Meadow, chill out! | 老天 梅朵 别急嘛 |
[03:28] | Inevitably, Sukanya, what goes in must comes out. | 苏卡妮亚 无可避免的 有进必有出 |
[03:30] | And these people now being released from prison were jailed | 那些现在从监狱释放出来的人 |
[03:33] | during the big mafia crackdowns of the 1980s? | 正是一九八零年代肃清黑手党时被关进去的同一批人吗? |
[03:36] | Seems like yesterday, doesn’t it? | 好像昨天才发生的事 对吧? |
[03:38] | For years we heard how law enforcement broke the back of the mob. | 多年来 我们一直听到执法部门瓦解黑手党家族的报导 |
[03:41] | Well, they’ve served their time. | 他们坐完牢了 |
[03:43] | “It’s the old never-ending battle against crime and corruption,” | 这是场永无止尽对抗罪犯和堕落的战争 苏卡妮亚 |
[03:47] | to quote Superman. | 套一句超人所说的话 |
[03:48] | What do you think is gonna happen with this infusion of new blood? | 那请问你认为这波新血轮的注入会造成什么情形呢? |
[03:51] | We could be looking at a period of potentially violent struggle. | 可以预期会是一个黑道势力交相倾辙的时期 |
[03:55] | They gonna paint everythin’ the worst. | 这些做新闻的就是只会抹黑人 |
[03:57] | -How long till dinner? -Any familiar names? | -还多久才能吃晚餐? -有什么熟悉的名字吗? |
[04:00] | In New York, the only old-style boss still in place is Carmine Lupertazzi. | 在纽约唯一老式作风的老大是卡明露波塔西 |
[04:04] | He’ll soon be rejoined by Angelo Garepe, his former consigliere. | 他原本的军师安杰罗葛里佩很快会重新投靠他 |
[04:08] | Also Philip Leotardo, long-time Lupertazzi captain. | 菲利普李欧塔多 露波塔西 长久信赖的左右手也将归队 |
[04:10] | -Can you help me here? Crush some ice? -I’ll be right there. | -可以帮我个忙吗? 敲碎一些冰块 -马上来 |
[04:14] | New Jersey’s a better case in point. | 相形之下纽泽西这边的情形要严重多了 苏卡妮亚 |
[04:17] | You’ve got Michele “Feech” La Manna, released just this week, | 这边有米凯利费奇拉曼纳 这礼拜刚刚出狱 |
[04:20] | a man greatly feared and respected in the ’70s. | 他在七零年代是备受黑道敬畏的人物 |
[04:23] | Amen to that. | 这我倒赞成 |
[04:25] | Similar situation with Anthony Blundetto in | 跟他同样受到族敬畏的是 |
[04:26] | that same Jersey crime family, the Sopranos. | 索波诺家族的安东尼比朗狄托 |
[04:29] | -Let me see how he looks. -still is as far as I know. | -让我瞧瞧他现在的样子 -之前和现在都被人称为”东尼比” |
[04:32] | 28 years old when he went away. A rising star. | 二十八岁时就入狱 当时正是颗迅速崛起的新星 |
[04:34] | Thought to be the central suspect in the | 一般认为他是谋害汤玛斯吉拉第 |
[04:37] | car-bomb killing of Thomas Gilardi and his driver. | 和其司机的汽车炸弹客 |
[04:39] | That’s the best picture they could find? | 他们只找得到这张照片吗? |
[04:40] | -He was a fox. -Will you pipe down? We’re tryin’ to watch. | -他以前可帅的呢! -闭嘴 我们在看电视 |
[04:43] | It’s my house, Tony. | 这里是我家 东尼 |
[04:46] | -What are you watching? -Go call your brother for dinner. | -你们在看什么? -去叫你弟弟来晚餐 |
[04:51] | -Bobby! -Be nice to have him back, huh? | -巴比 -很高兴他回来 对吧? |
[04:54] | -Your cousin? -Missed the shit out of him. | -是你表弟吗? -想死他了 |
[04:56] | The older you are, the more you’re entitled to eat. | 年纪越长就能分得越多的赃款 |
[04:59] | -Hi, sorry. -Where the hell you been? | -抱歉 -你去哪儿了? |
[05:03] | -Your mother didn’t send anything? -She wasn’t even home. | -你妈什么都没送吗? -她根本就不在家 |
[05:06] | Her and Aunt Ro went out to dinner, I think. | 我猜她和罗姨去吃晚餐了 |
[05:08] | Everybody sit! | 大家来坐好了 |
[05:11] | Now please. | 快点 麻烦一下 |
[05:13] | This is great of you, Aunt Jan, keeping the Sunday dinner tradition going. | 珍姨 你一直维持星期日全家晚餐的传统真好 |
[05:17] | Can you get the roast out of the oven? | 可以麻烦你把烤箱里的烤牛肉取出来吗? |
[05:20] | -Canned clam chowder? -Go sit, God damn it. | -罐装蛤蜊海鲜巧达汤? -去坐好 可恶 |
[05:29] | -Oh, shit. -What? | -该死 -怎么了? |
[05:31] | My wedding ring. | 我的婚戒 |
[05:33] | -Goin’ to strap on the bag, Ton’? -Yeah. | -来吃饭吧 东尼 -好 |
[05:36] | Would you say this is an interesting point in the history of the mafia? | 那你是说这是黑手党史上很值得观察的一刻吗? |
[05:39] | I’d say we’re looking at a great year for crime reporters, Sukanya. | 我说今年会是社会新闻记者忙碌的一年 苏卡妮亚 |
[06:16] | -Anthony! -What? | -安东尼 -什么? |
[06:20] | I wanna say hello. Wh… can you stop a minute? | 我想打声招呼 你可以停一下吗? |
[06:25] | -How was dinner? -Fine. | -晚餐怎样了? -很好 |
[06:27] | -What’d you have? -Roast beef. | -你们吃了什么? -烤牛肉 |
[06:30] | Did your father pick up his mail when he dropped you off? | 你爸有来把他的信件拿走吗? |
[06:32] | -No, he didn’t come in. He was tired. | 没有 他没进来 他累了 |
[06:34] | He said he just wanted to go to bed. I’m trying to practice. | 他说他想上床睡觉 我要练习了 |
[06:38] | I see you didn’t bring the power vac in from the pool house like I asked. | 你没照我的交待 把泳池旁小屋里的强力吸尘器拿进来 |
[06:41] | Why does that even have to be done? | 有必要吗? |
[06:42] | Grandpa’s still gonna have to lift it into his truck. | 到头来爷爷还不是要搬到卡车上去 |
[06:45] | I don’t want him to have to drag it from all the way out back. | 但我不想让他一路一直拖过去啊 |
[06:50] | It’s so nice to have a man around the house. | 家里能有个男人真好 |
[06:54] | You should’ve thought about that before. | 你当初早就应该考虑这情况了 |
[06:57] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么? |
[07:03] | Go out and get that vacuum, now! | 给我去把吸尘器搬进来 |
[07:06] | What did I just say?! Go! | 我说什么了? 去 |
[07:24] | Mom! Mommy! Oh my God. | 妈 妈咪 天啊 |
[07:30] | Mommy, help! Mommy? | 妈咪 救命 妈咪? |
[07:34] | Mom. | 妈 |
[07:37] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[07:39] | AJ, be quiet, don’t move. | 小安东尼 别作声 别乱动 |
[07:44] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[07:48] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[07:51] | -Go get Dad’s gun! -It’s all the way in the dining room! | -去拿爸的枪 -那在餐厅的另一头耶 |
[07:55] | Hey, go away! Go! | 快滚 |
[07:59] | Hey! Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[08:03] | Go! | 滚 |
[08:19] | -How’s the olive loaf? -You know what I like? | -橄榄面包好吃吗? -你知道我喜欢哪道菜吗? |
[08:23] | -I like the Gulden’s Brown Mustard. -Are you leaving? | -我喜欢古登的褐芥末 -你要走了吗? |
[08:26] | Yeah, I got a overseas call comin’ at home. | 对啊 我有通国际电话会打到家里 |
[08:30] | -Finish your sandwich, at least, first. -Oh, yeah, yeah, no. | -最少先把三明治吃完 -好 |
[08:41] | Could be the same one from Willow Drive. | 可能是在柳条路上看到的同一头 |
[08:44] | God. The most densely populated state in the country, and still this. | 这是全国人口最密集的州 竟然还会有这种事 |
[08:49] | Gone. He went through your neighbor’s garbage, though, the Kalcheims? | 已经走了 他穿过你们邻居克襄家的车库 |
[08:52] | It’s been goin’ on all over. If my son had been alone… | 他到处乱跑 要是我儿子当时落单 |
[08:55] | You’re not gonna put your trash cans out until as close to pick-up time as possible. | 以后垃圾车来以前别把垃圾放出来 |
[08:58] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[09:00] | Put ammonia or bleach in the container and on the lid. | 氨水和漂白水也要装好上盖 |
[09:02] | I posted a notice for your neighbors. | 我会在附近都张贴告示 |
[09:05] | If this had been a category two, injury or serious property damage, | 如果符合动物保护法第二类情形 即造成人身伤害或损害物品 |
[09:08] | we could set traps, but not for this. | 我们会设陷阱捕捉 但目前不会 |
[09:11] | You should’ve busted a cap in his ass with Dad’s rifle. | 你当初应该用爸的来福枪 在他屁股上打一枪的 |
[09:14] | It’s illegal to discharge firearms within the borough limits. | 在住宅区开枪射击是违法的 小鬼 |
[09:17] | – You’re gonna call Dad, aren’t you? – No. | -你会打电话给爸吧? -不会 |
[09:20] | The great percentage of them don’t come back. | 大部分的熊都不会旧地重游 |
[09:22] | If he does… call us. | 要是有 那就打电话叫我们 |
[09:30] | Oh, do you have bird feed back there? | 你们这后头有装设喂鸟盒吗? |
[09:33] | Ah, duck food, yes, my husband’s. | 鸭的 我先生装的 |
[09:34] | It’s probably what attracted the animal. | 可能就是那东西 |
[09:36] | See, the corn’s gotten damp and aromatic. | 把熊引来的玉米受潮后会发出味道 |
[09:38] | -You might wanna tell your husband to put it inside. -Right. | -叫你先生把东西移进去 -好 |
[09:44] | Setting up the equipment is a complicated affair. | 装设这仪器相当复杂 |
[09:48] | Video cameras with built-in recorders… | 先是录影机和内建的录音机 |
[09:52] | Then the car that he qualifi… | 之后是汽车 |
[09:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:58] | I’m Dr. Lowenstein. | 我是洛文丝汀医师 |
[10:02] | -Whoa, whoa, whoa. Go back. -What? | -转回去 -什么? |
[10:04] | -Come on. -You’re kidding. | -快点 -不会吧 |
[10:05] | -No, go back, please! -Why don’t you come in? | -不 转回去 拜托 -你何不就进来呢? |
[10:09] | -I like Nolte. -Why didn’t you tell me last night? | -我喜欢诺特 -你昨晚怎么不说? |
[10:11] | I’m sorry. That’s a long story, let’s just skip it. | 很抱歉 不是那回事 我们就别再提了 |
[10:14] | I’ll try to think of a better one. | 我再想另种方式解释 |
[10:16] | What’s bothering you? | 你心里在烦什么? |
[10:18] | Global warming, acid rain, the national debt? Never even know what’s goin’ on. | 全球暖化 酸雨 国债 连怎么回事都不知道 |
[10:22] | -Look at her nails, totally real. -You weren’t paying attention. | -瞧瞧她的指甲 都没有做 -或许你没注意听我的话 |
[10:26] | Let’s face it, women are more devious than men. | 我们承认吧 洛文丝汀 女人就是不像男人直接 |
[10:30] | One of my therapists was a woman. | 我以前有位心理治疗师就是女的 |
[10:31] | Too bad you didn’t get all your talkin’ done with her. | 可惜你没能靠着跟她讲话就把问题解决 |
[10:34] | You expect a man to be a tower of strength. | 你期望男人可以坚强如高塔 |
[10:37] | Then when it turns out he’s got a few weaknesses and some insecurities, | 一旦他露出一点软弱和不安全感 |
[10:40] | what do you do? You turn around and you betray him! | 你怎么做? 你就掉头而去背叛他 |
[10:45] | So you feel that your mother betrayed you? | 所以是你妈妈背弃你吗? |
[10:47] | Doggone, I hate this Freudian crap. | 我恨死这套佛洛伊德狗屎了 |
[10:49] | It’s not your job to listen to my problems anyway! | 你的工作不是要听我的问题 |
[10:51] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to go. | 如果你不介意 那我要走了 |
[10:53] | -You’re free to leave anytime you want. -Good! | -只要你高兴随时都可以走 -很好 |
[10:58] | -Goddamn shrink. Who was I kiddin’? -What are you smiling at? | -该死的心理医师 开什么玩笑? -你在笑什么? |
[11:02] | -I was a champion… -Nothin’, I don’t know. | -我可是高手 -没什么 不知道 |
[11:04] | You have this goofy look on your face. | 你露出呆呆的样子 |
[11:07] | Come on. | 别闹 |
[11:09] | …until Susan Lowenstein came along. | 苏珊洛文丝汀是哪里不对劲了? |
[11:11] | Her questions makin’ me as dizzy as her perfume. | 她的问题像香水一样让我目眩神迷 |
[11:28] | -Jennifer Melfi? -Yes? | -珍妮佛麦尔菲? -我是 |
[11:50] | So we open the fuckin’ trunk, | 我们打开车厢 |
[11:53] | this suffocatin’ Russian cocksucker pops up! He’s still alive! | 里头就是那个窒息的浑蛋俄国人跳起来 竟然还没死 |
[12:00] | We lead him through the snow. This asshole’s shiverin’… | 我们在雪中带着他走 那浑蛋全身发抖 |
[12:03] | 八度的天气 他穿着可笑的睡衣和拖鞋 | |
[12:07] | Hey! | 大家好 |
[12:09] | -Here he is. -How you doin’? | -他来了 -你们好吗? |
[12:12] | -Fellas? -Hey, Ton’. | -各位好 -东尼 |
[12:14] | Radio on the way in. Another incident at the airport. | 我在过来的路上接到消息 机场那边又出事了 |
[12:17] | Fuckin’ assholes. | 该死的混蛋 |
[12:19] | I gotta make a couple calls. | 我要打几通电话 |
[12:24] | Anyway, he starts runnin’, the Russian. | 然后那俄国佬就开始跑 |
[12:26] | Boom! I’m tellin’ you the top of his head came off like a fuckin’ bad rug. | 碰一声 他的头顶就像块破毯子一样掉下来 |
[12:31] | What a beating we had to give this prick, ooh Madonn’. | 我们狠狠地揍了这家伙 |
[12:33] | -Where is he now? -Who the fuck cares, right, Chrissie? | -他现在哪里? -谁管他? |
[12:35] | -Who the fuck knows? -Poor bastard. | -鬼才知道? -可怜的浑蛋 |
[12:37] | Never would’ve happened if Paulie hadn’t initially overreacted, | 要不是保利反应过度 根本就不会有这事 |
[12:40] | but it’s one for the books. | 但却值得一书 |
[12:43] | What do you mean overreacted? | 你说反应过度是什么意思? |
[12:45] | You choked him with the lamp, Paulie, or we could’ve got | 你拿灯去勒他 要不然我们早就可以拿到席尔维欧的菜 |
[12:48] | Silvio shcarole without havin’ to spend the night in the open. | 不用整晚都在外头受冻 |
[12:50] | You let him jab you with that shovel was the problem. Lets his guard down. | 是你让他拿铲子刺你的 还把他的人给撂倒 |
[12:53] | We would’ve caught up to the prick,if you didn’t lose your fuckin’ shoe! | 要不是你弄丢了鞋子 我们早就追到那浑蛋了 |
[12:57] | Wait, you lost your shoe? You didn’t tell us about that. | 等等 你把鞋子弄丢了? 这你可没跟我们提起 |
[13:01] | -克里斯拜托 别把我丢在这里 -你这个小浑球 | |
[13:05] | I covered your ass with Tony about that whole thing, | 这整件事我和东尼帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[13:08] | and never a word of fuckin’ thanks, ever! | 你却从头到尾没说个谢字 |
[13:10] | Always playin’ that blood-relation card. Tony’s little favorite. | 老是在攀亲杯关系 东尼的小心肝 |
[13:13] | -Fuck you! -What? | -去你的! -什么? |
[13:15] | -别这样! -别这样 | |
[13:17] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[13:29] | That was a good story, damn it. | 那故事很好听的 可恶 |
[13:31] | Tellin’ you right now… | 我现在跟你们说清楚 |
[13:33] | it’s finished with us. | 他跟我们玩完了 |
[13:35] | -Goodbye, Dr. Melfi. -See you next week. | -再见 麦尔菲医师 -下周见 |
[13:45] | -Hello? -Like the flowers? | -喂? -喜欢我送的花吗? |
[13:48] | And yeah, before you ask, I am takin’ the medication. | 有 你不用问了 我有在服药 |
[13:52] | How are you, Anthony? | 你好吗 安东尼? |
[13:53] | -It’s been a long time. -I’m great, actually. You? | -好久不见了 -我很好 你呢? |
[13:58] | Thank you for that beautiful arrangement. | 谢谢你那束美丽的花 |
[14:00] | I see you haven’t lost your sense of humor. | 看来你还是很有幽默感 |
[14:02] | You gotta have a sense of humor in life, right? You taught me that. | 面对人生总要有点幽默感 不是吗? 这是你教我的 |
[14:05] | And how is life? | 那么你日子过得如何? |
[14:08] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[14:09] | Well, I’m separated, me and Carmela. | 我和卡蜜拉分居了 |
[14:13] | -I’m sorry to hear that. -Don’t be, | -真遗憾 -不用 |
[14:16] | Well, I always thought I saw some good things there. | 我本以为你们有机会的 |
[14:19] | Two healthy kids, other than that… | 就只是生了两个健康的孩子 除此之外 |
[14:22] | look, the reason I called… | 我之所以打电话来 |
[14:25] | I’d like you to have dinner with me. | 是想邀你和我共进晚餐 |
[14:27] | Since we’re not in therapy no more and I’m a bachelor again… | 因为现在既然我不再接受治疗 又是单身汉 |
[14:30] | That’s very thoughtful of you. | 你真是体贴 |
[14:32] | Unfortunately, because of our prior clinical relationship, | 可惜 因为我们之前的医病关系 |
[14:37] | I just can’t do it. | 我不能答应你 |
[14:38] | -What, eat? You must be a toothpick. -You know what I mean. | -吃饭吗? 那你不早瘦成牙签 -你明知道我什么意思的 |
[14:42] | See, I knew you were gonna say somethin’ like that. | 我早算到你会这样回答我了 |
[14:45] | I can’t, Anthony, I’m sorry. | 我不能答应你 安东尼 抱歉 |
[14:50] | You know, I waited a respectable period or whatever before makin’ this call. | 我等了很久才打这通电话的 |
[14:55] | Then you realize yourself | 那表示你自己也清楚 |
[14:56] | there’s something not quite right about us dating. | 我们之间约会有些不太妥 |
[14:59] | No, I’m not undeterred by this. We will talk again. | 我这次被你劝服了 不过我们日后再看看 |
[15:03] | Thank you for the flowers. | 还是谢谢你的花 |
[15:05] | -And the detergent. -And the detergent. | -还有洗衣精 -还有洗衣精 |
[15:08] | -当然 我是怎么回事? -我不知道 | |
[15:11] | but we’ll find out. | 但我们会查出来的 |
[15:13] | Leave it to Dr. Tony. | 把问题交给”东尼医生”来处理 |
[15:39] | -What’s the matter? -The bear. Stay there! | -怎么回事? -是熊 别动 |
[15:54] | Oh, right, lock the door. | 对 尽管锁上门 |
[15:56] | What, do you think he’s gonna wipe his feet, too? | 你以为他进来前会把脚擦干净吗? |
[15:58] | He’ll smash through the glass. | 他一掌就打破这些玻璃了 |
[16:03] | -那家伙的名片呢? -不知道 | |
[16:18] | You’ve reached Fish and Game. If you know the extension… | 这里是渔猎局 如果您知道分机请直接拨分机号码 |
[16:21] | -真不敢相信 -如果不知道 请按0找总机 | |
[16:25] | Hello?! | 有人吗? |
[16:27] | For hunting and fishing licenses, press two. | 申请渔猎执照请按二 关于动物移置 |
[16:31] | You get a letter from my cousin in the can? | 有没有我那关在监狱的表弟寄来的信? |
[16:33] | Yes, Officer Zmuida, hi. Yes, Mrs. Soprano from North Caldwell? | 是的 泽穆达警官 我是住北寇维尔的索波诺太太 |
[16:36] | We had the bear in our yard. | 我们前几天晚上院子里有头熊 |
[16:38] | -What the fuck? -Yes, it came back. | -搞什么? -对 他又回来了 |
[16:40] | -Was anybody hurt? -No, thank God. | -有人受伤吗? -没有 谢天谢地 |
[16:43] | -Property damage? -No property damage either I could see, | -有损害东西吗? -目前看来是没有 |
[16:45] | but I didn’t really wanna go out there. | 但我真的不想出去查明 |
[16:47] | Oh, one of those Eastern black bears? | 是那种东方黑熊吗? |
[16:50] | -We’ll be up in about an hour. -Yes, that’d be great, | -我们一个小时内赶到 -好的 很好 |
[16:52] | -Okay, we’ll be here. -All right, see you then. | -好 我们会在家 -好 到时见 |
[16:55] | Jesus Christ, when did this happen? | 是什么时候的事? |
[16:56] | The first time Sunday night, and I saw it again just now. | 第一次是周日晚 刚刚又看到一次 |
[17:00] | AJ didn’t even mention it to you when you two went to the game? | 你们昨天去球赛时小安东尼连提都没提吗? |
[17:02] | No! | 没有 |
[17:05] | I have to warn the Cusamanos. | 我要警告库萨玛诺家 |
[17:06] | They keep Esterhaz chained up along the side there. | 他们把狗链在那旁边 |
[17:09] | That bear will rip him to pieces. | 熊看到会把他撕成碎片的 |
[17:16] | Cusamanos weren’t home. Got the machine. | 库萨玛诺没人在家 我留了话 |
[17:20] | Well, I don’t see Esterhaz. | 狗狗不在了 |
[17:26] | Why didn’t you call me when this first happened? | 事发时你为什么不打电话给我? |
[17:28] | I called the cops. They called Fish and Game. | 我打电话叫警察啦 他们又通知渔猎局 |
[17:30] | Are you tryin’ to prove you’re independent? | 你是想证明什么? 独立吗? |
[17:32] | This isn’t “Little House on the Prairie.” | 这可不是在演《草原小屋》 |
[17:34] | -This isn’t “Little House on the Prairie.” -The ranger, whatever, | -那种东西很危险的 -巡逻队员什么的 |
[17:36] | said it was your duck food out there that attracted it. | 说是因为你留在外头的鸭食吸引熊过来的 |
[17:41] | -I never heard of that happening before. -Trapper Joe over here. | -我以前就没听说过这事 -以前这边有猎人啊 |
[17:56] | -We didn’t find a spoor. -I was just tellin’ the gentleman | -我们没找到足印 -我才刚跟这位先生说 |
[17:59] | -the animal still doesn’t meet the parameters for removal. -Oh, Jeez. | -目前还没到可以移置动物的状况 -不会吧 |
[18:02] | So, when somebody’s leg is gone… | 那是要等到有人被咬掉条腿啰 |
[18:05] | Problem is it hasn’t really threatened anybody. | 问题是 他并没有威胁到任何人 |
[18:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[18:18] | Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[18:20] | You and your pal buy some new lanyards for your whistles. | 给你们两位的哨子买条绳子挂 |
[18:24] | Oh, we can’t accept that. And we don’t have whistles. | 我们不能接受 而且我们也没有哨子 |
[18:28] | Thanks, though. | 不过还是谢了 |
[18:37] | Ranger Rick’s a little light in the timberlands, huh? | 瑞克巡逻员来做这种事会不会太粗重了点? |
[18:40] | Everybody’s always gay with you. He’s a good-looking guy, that’s all. | 在你眼中大家都是同性恋 他只是长得帅而已 |
[18:51] | I already put the ammonia on the cans, I told you. | 我已经把氨水放进罐子里了 我跟你说过了 |
[19:15] | Look, I came here to give you your money, but… | 我本来只是要把钱送过来给你 |
[19:18] | this bear thing, though, | 但这熊的事 |
[19:21] | I’m… I’m…I’m worried. You and AJ here by yourselves. | 我有点担心 你和小安东尼没人照顾 |
[19:24] | What can we do? You want coffee? | 我们又能怎么办? 要喝咖啡吗? |
[19:29] | -Last time it had a weird taste. -The coffeemaker is shot. | -上一次的咖啡味道怪怪的 -咖啡机旧了 |
[19:32] | -The heating element is corroded, I told you. -That’s not the problem. | -里头的加热器腐蚀了 我说过了 -不是那个问题 |
[19:35] | You don’t need another one. Last month, it was the upstairs toilet. Basta. | 你根本不需要买咖啡机的 上个月不也是楼上马桶出问题 |
[19:40] | He goes down the street to Willow Drive, too, | 他沿着街走到柳条路去过 |
[19:43] | maybe he’ll stay down there. | 或许他会待在那边 |
[19:46] | All right, look, | 好啦 不如这样 |
[19:47] | you and AJ, you check yourself into a hotel until this thing blows over. | 你和小安东尼到旅馆去住 等到事情解决了 |
[19:51] | Here’s 1,200 extra on top of our agreement. | 多给你一千二 |
[19:53] | -I’m not going to a hotel. -Why not? | -我才不去住旅馆 -为什么? |
[19:56] | -I don’t wanna break Anthony’s routines. -He’ll get a kick out of it. | -我不想打断小安东尼的日常作息 -他会喜欢这样的 |
[19:59] | It’s an adventure. God knows he loves room service. | 这是个冒险 他会喜欢客房服务的 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I’ll give him room service… the end of my foot. | 客房服务我来做算了 |
[20:07] | -What’s with the attitude? -Well, he’s an asshole, that’s what. | -你这是什么态度? -他是个浑蛋 就是这样 |
[20:10] | -So what? It’s his age. -Yeah, thank you, I know. | -你能怎样? 是年纪作祟 -对 谢了 我知道 |
[20:13] | But you buy him too much stuff, | 但你给他买太多东西了 |
[20:15] | I think because you feel guilty about the separation. | 我想是为了补偿你对分居的罪恶感 |
[20:18] | Excuse me. It wasn’t my idea. | 对不起 又不是我的主意 |
[20:20] | There is more than one way to ask for something. | 不是没开口就表示不是你的提议 |
[20:23] | -Could we please not? -Spend $5,000 on a set of drums.. | -好吧 拜托就别提这个了? -你花五千元给他买一套鼓 |
[20:27] | SAT tutor, coffeemaker, I gotta fight you tooth and nail. | 可是学力测验的家教 咖啡机却要用死命争你才肯给钱 |
[20:31] | All I said was I wanna see statements from the tutor or he doesn’t get paid! | 我只是说我要家教的声明才给他钱 |
[20:34] | He’s a college kid, Tony, he’s not set up for that. | 他只是个大学生 东尼 这个他不会 |
[20:37] | You worried he’s gonna soak you for an extra pencil? | 你总不会认为他只为了铅笔而占你便宜吧? |
[20:39] | Oh, rimshot! | 赞 连击鼓边 |
[20:42] | What I think, Tony, is you’re trying to make my life now | 我认为 东尼你根本只是想尽办法 |
[20:45] | as hard on me financially as possible. | 想造成我财务上的困难 |
[20:47] | -Oh, it should be easy. -Unbelievable. | -不然难道要让你好过吗? -真不敢相信 |
[20:50] | What do you think, you’re the only Catholic here? | 你难道以为这边只有你是天主教徒吗? |
[20:52] | I’m old school. I don’t believe in this separation shit and divorce, | 我这人很老派 我不相信分居或离婚这种事 |
[20:56] | even if my wife was going after some fucking immigrant! | 就算我老婆爱上该死的移民我也不买帐 |
[21:01] | Yet you are modern enough to use a cell phone to call Italy | 而你却又那么现代化 会用手机打电话到义大利 |
[21:04] | and every other fucking place to threaten the guy’s life. | 和全世界各地去威胁那个人要杀他 |
[21:07] | Oh, that’s right. Certain people see him, he’s a dead man. | 没错 只要某些人看到他 他就死定了 |
[21:11] | -He had coffee here, Tony, that’s all. -And now the coffeemaker sucks. | -他不过来这边喝杯咖啡 东尼 -这下咖啡机坏了 |
[21:16] | How do you like them apples? | 换成苹果如何? |
[21:20] | You don’t wanna stay at a hotel, you suit yourself. | 如果你不想去待旅馆 那你自己想办法 |
[21:29] | This is Anthony. | 我是安东尼 |
[21:30] | Could you call me at 973-555-1299? | 请拨973-555-1299找我 |
[21:35] | I’m thinking maybe I gotta come back, you know, for therapy. | 我在想我可能要回来 就是 接受治疗 |
[21:42] | -Smells good, Feech. -Yeah? You want a taste? | -很香 费奇 -是吗? 你想尝一口吗? |
[21:45] | Nah, I’ll wait. | 不 我可以等 |
[21:48] | No offense, kid, but don’t look to me like you do a lot of waiting. | 别介意 小子 你这样子显然不像可以等 |
[21:52] | -Just like his old man, huh? -Lotta changes since you went away, huh? | -跟他老爸一样 对吧? -你走后变化很大 对吧? |
[21:57] | 20 years, Madonn’. | 都二十年了 老天爷 |
[21:59] | Know what the biggest change for me is? | 你知道我觉得最大的变化是什么吗? |
[22:01] | Broads shaving their bushes. | 就是布洛家开始修剪花草 |
[22:03] | I went over to Silvio’s, it’s like the Girl Scouts over there. | 我去席尔维欧家 那边干净的像是女童军营区一样 |
[22:07] | I think I’ll let this simmer a bit. | 就让它慢慢炖一会儿 |
[22:10] | Must be different in the can now, | 现在牢里应该不太一样了 |
[22:12] | not like the old days. Fuckin’ animals. | 不像从前 简直不是人 |
[22:15] | It’s all about setting a precedent. | 凡事总要有人打先锋 |
[22:18] | First day there, I walk in a mess, I’m wearin’ a puss, a fuckin’ scowl. | 我第一天进去时 里头一团乱 我板着一张脸 皱着眉头 |
[22:23] | I look around… | 环顾四周 |
[22:26] | My nephew. | 是我侄儿 |
[22:29] | -Right in the middle of my story! -There he is, | -正好赶上听我讲故事 -他回来了 |
[22:32] | the man, the legend, Feech La Manna. | 大人物 传奇 费奇拉曼纳 |
[22:35] | Hey, my God look at you! You big galoot! | 天啊 瞧瞧你 大呆 |
[22:40] | What’d you go straight from the joint to Earl Scheib? Look at this fucking tan. | 是怎样 刚从监狱出来就去晒黑沙龙啊? 瞧你晒的 |
[22:46] | You close the cellar door when you came up? | 出来时有顺手把牢房的门带上吗? |
[22:48] | It’s like the Bowery Boys in here with this house arrest here. | 你在家坐监软禁这事 弄得你好像纽约反移民的黑帮 |
[22:51] | -Code words and secret passages. -He’s in the middle of a story. | -还要有暗号和通关密语才能来 -他刚故事讲到一半 |
[22:55] | When isn’t he? | 他何时不是了? |
[22:59] | It’s day one, I’m in the mess, | 那是第一天 里面群龙无首 |
[23:03] | I look around and I spot the biggest, blackest motherfucker that I can find. | 我环顾四周找到了一个最大块头 最黑的浑蛋 |
[23:09] | Everybody’s looking at me and I walk right up to him and I say, | 大家看着我 我直接走向那大块头就说 |
[23:12] | “What the fuck are you looking at?” | “你他妈的看个屁?” |
[23:14] | He says, “What?” | 他说 “什么?” |
[23:15] | I said, “You heard me, motherfucker. What the fuck are you looking at?!” | 我说 “你听到我说的了 浑蛋 你他妈的看个屁?” |
[23:20] | With that, I hit him! Bam! Right across the fucking coconut! | 然后我就揍他 一拳揍在他头上 |
[23:23] | He goes down, I’m on top of him. | 他一倒地我就骑上去 大家都围上来 |
[23:25] | Everybody around! He gets some shots in. Everybody’s going fucking crazy! | 他又挨了几拳 大家都疯掉了 |
[23:29] | The screws, this guy, everybody! “Motherfucker!” | 狱卒 这家伙和大家 浑蛋 |
[23:34] | From that time on, nobody so much as looks at me cross-eyed! | 从那一刻起 没人敢斜眼看我 |
[23:39] | Well, welcome home, huh? | 欢迎回家 |
[23:42] | -Welcome home. -Welcome home. | -欢迎回家 -欢迎回家 |
[23:48] | The reason I wanted to see you, Junior, Tony too, | 我想见你和东尼的原因 |
[23:51] | now that I’m out, I’d like to get back in the game. | 是因为既然我出狱了 我想要重操旧业 |
[23:55] | -What’d you have in mind? -You know me, I’m an entrepreneur. | -你想做哪方面? -你了解我的 我是企业家 |
[23:58] | Get my shy going, sports book, whatever you say. | 高利贷 开赌场 什么都可以 |
[24:07] | As long as you don’t step on anybody’s toes. | 只要你不踩到别人的地盘就好 |
[24:09] | Me? I’m Fred Astaire. | 我? 我可是舞王佛雷亚斯坦呢 |
[24:16] | What’s this Feech tells me, you got a bear up there at the house? | 费奇跟我的那是什么事? 你家里有头熊吗? |
[24:20] | What, it’s on fucking CNN? | 我这事是上了头条吗? 是国家有线电视网在播吗? |
[24:23] | No, it’s just that your wife’s up there, and the kids…your ex-wife, whatever. | 不是啦 是老婆带了孩子在那儿 就你前妻啊 |
[24:27] | It’s just that wild animals, they’re dangerous. People talk. | 就只是这样 野生动物很危险的 别人自然会议论纷纷 |
[24:31] | What people? Who? | 谁在议论纷纷? 谁? |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:39] | What am I supposed to do, go up there personally and set fucking bear traps? | 我能做什么? 去那里设个捕熊陷阱吗? |
[24:43] | We’re separated, for Christ’s sake. | 我们已经分居了 老天爷 |
[24:53] | -So, where’s the dinner at? -Oh, I forget the name. It’s in the car. | -晚餐要在哪里吃? -我忘了名字 在车里 |
[24:59] | -Who’s gonna be there? -What are you, on the school paper? | -谁会到? -是怎样 在编校刊吗? |
[25:03] | Guys. It’s business. | 就都是男人 谈生意 |
[25:07] | -You got any cash? -Some. | -身上有现金吗? -有一些 |
[25:10] | Hand me my bag. | 把我包包拿来 |
[25:18] | -That’s all you got? -It’s like $400. | -就只有这么多吗? -有四百块耶 |
[25:22] | I’m low man tonight, I gotta pay for everybody. | 今晚我辈分最小 所以要我出钱 |
[25:25] | You know, this is fucking ridiculous, Christopher | 这真的很荒谬 克里斯多佛 |
[25:27] | Why should you get stuck all the time? You should make Paulie pay. | 为什么每次都是你付? 你应该要保利付 |
[25:30] | What, I make the rules now? Guy’s a captain. | 难道规则是我订的吗? 那家伙可是护法级的 |
[25:33] | I know, but when he was in jail… | 我知道 但他在牢里的时候 |
[25:36] | All’s I’m saying is if you get the extra responsibilities, | 我只是想说 要是你要担这些额外的责任 |
[25:39] | you should get the benefits, too. | 那他们也要给你更多好处才对 |
[25:43] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:46] | I’ll say hello to the guys from you. | 我帮你跟那些家伙问候一声 |
[26:07] | Benny, hi! Come on in. | 班尼 请进 |
[26:10] | Tony sent me. He says he wants somebody stationed in the yard. | 东尼派我来的 他说要有人在你院子里站岗 |
[26:13] | -He’s worried the bear might come back. -What? No, I don’t want this. | -他担心熊会再回来 -什么? 才不要 我不要这样 |
[26:16] | We’ll switch off, me and Paulie Germani. | 我们会轮班 我和保利乔曼尼 |
[26:18] | This is silly, I’m gonna call him. | 这很蠢 我去打电话给他 |
[26:20] | -Actually, it’s not that silly, Mrs. S. | 其实没那么蠢 索波诺太太 |
[26:23] | If it was my family, I’d wanna know there was a male at the house, too. | 如果这是我自己的家 我也会希望家里有男人在 |
[26:26] | What can you do about it if it does come back? | 那如果熊真的回来 你又能怎样? |
[26:28] | Tony said you should unlock the closet, give me the “shkupit” he called it. | 东尼说要你把柜子打开 把枪给我 |
[26:31] | -Oh, for God’s sake. -We’ll call the Fish and Game, too. | -老天爷 -我们也会通知渔猎局 |
[26:34] | It’s just… I’ll have the weapon in case. | 只是 我会拿着枪以防万一 |
[26:38] | He’s just worried about you, that’s all. And Anthony. | 他只是担心你而已 还有安东尼 |
[26:42] | Okay, I don’t know. | 好吧 我也没主意了 |
[26:47] | -You’re very nice to do this. -Nice got nothing to do with it. | -你人真好 -这不是我人好不好的问题 |
[26:51] | Stay inside. You don’t have to sit out there like a fistful of dollars. | 待在里头 你不用呆呆地坐在外面 |
[26:54] | Tony said not in the house. I got my little Sony in the car. | 东尼说不可以留在屋里 我车上带了小型录音机 |
[27:02] | You want something to eat? We were just about to sit down. | 你要吃东西吗? 我们刚要坐下来吃 |
[27:03] | Nah, I’m good. I just stopped at Tio Pepe’s. | 不 不用 我刚在提欧佩皮餐厅吃过了 |
[27:10] | This freaking olive oil. The food’s drenched. | 这些该死的橄榄油把食物都浸烂了 |
[27:13] | That’s the reason it happened. | 就是这原因 |
[27:14] | As far as fucking bears are concerned? I say get rid of them all. | 关于熊的事 我建议把他们全毙了 |
[27:18] | They had their turn, and now we got ours. | 他们嚣张过了 现在轮到我们了 |
[27:21] | That’s why dinosaurs don’t exist no more. | 恐龙就是这样灭绝的 |
[27:23] | -Wasn’t it a meteor? -They’re all meat eaters. | -不是因为陨石吗? -他们都是肉食 |
[27:25] | -Meteor, meteor. -Take it easy. | -是陨石不是肉食 -那么严肃干嘛? |
[27:29] | Gentlemen, whenever you’re ready. | 各位 准备好了再付账 |
[27:37] | -All right, are we set? -Yeah, sure. | -好了 吃饱了吗? -对 当然 |
[27:41] | -What are you doing, you ready? -I gotta make a pit stop. | -你干嘛? 你要走了吗? -我要去上厕所 |
[27:46] | -Eh, you forgetting something? -You get it. I got the last one. | -你忘了什么吗? -你来付 上次是我付的 |
[27:51] | Here, baby, have some more cheesecake. | 来 宝贝 吃点起司饼干 |
[27:53] | The other thing with bears is: if you’re ever chased by one, run downhill. | 关于熊还有一件事 如果有熊追你 就往下坡跑 |
[27:58] | -For some reason, they can’t do that. -It’s the moss. | -不知为何 熊就是不会追来 -是因为地上有苔藓 |
[28:01] | They attack when you’re having your period, too. | 熊会在女人月经来时攻击她们 |
[28:03] | No, no, that’s jungle cats. | 不 是山猫才会这样 |
[28:05] | -So can we go? -Hold your horses. | -可以走了吗? -先等一下 |
[28:08] | -What’s goin’ on, we ready or what? -Yeah. | -怎么? 我们好了吗? -好了 |
[28:17] | -Fine, I’ll get it. -Gimme the fucking thing. | -好 我来付 -把那鬼东西给我 |
[28:19] | -I said I’ll get it. -Enough. It’s done. | -我说了我来付 -够了 我心意已决 |
[28:43] | -$860.00. -What? | -八百六十元 -什么? |
[28:46] | You heard me. That’s what you owe from last night. | 你听到了 那是你昨晚欠我的钱 |
[28:48] | You said, you got it. I only got like $100 on me, anyways. | 你说你要付 反正我当时身上也只有一百块左右 |
[28:53] | Then get the rest by tonight or you start paying points. | 那你今晚前把其他的还清 不然我就开始算你利息 |
[29:02] | -I’m thinking of going for the acupuncture. -What, your shoulder again? | -我在想要去针灸 -什么 因为你的肩痛又复发了吗? |
[29:06] | -Those long drives. It’s already tender. -Next time, we get you out there. | -长途开车 又开始酸了 -下次 我们送你去 安杰罗 |
[29:11] | After 18 years in the can, I’m just happy to be outside. | 在牢里蹲了十八年 真高兴能出来 |
[29:14] | What, they don’t have a golf course at Leavenworth? | 李凡沃监狱没有高尔夫球场吗? |
[29:18] | Still a smart ass, this one. | 这家伙还是一样很自以为是 |
[29:20] | Carmine, you all right? You barely touched your egg salad. | 卡明 你还好吗? 你的沙拉连碰都没碰 |
[29:24] | Too much gherkins. | 太多酸黄瓜了 |
[29:26] | -You smell that? -What? | -闻到了吗? -什么? |
[29:28] | -Burning hair. -I smell cut grass. | -头发烧焦的味道 -我闻到割草的味道 |
[29:33] | -Any word on your cousin getting out? -Who’s your cousin again? | -有你表弟出来后的消息吗? -谁又是你表弟了? |
[29:37] | -Tony Blundetto. -Oh, yeah, good guy. Right, right. | -东尼比朗狄托 -对了 好家伙 没错 |
[29:40] | He was my best buddy inside. | 以前在里头跟我最好 |
[29:42] | -So you gonna give him a party? -When he get home, get him laid. | -你要给他办欢迎会吗? -接他回家 找女人跟他搞 |
[29:47] | What’s the matter, Carmine? | 怎么了? 卡明? |
[29:49] | -Carmine? -Jesus Christ! | -卡明 -卡明 |
[29:51] | -Call an ambulance. -Yes, sir. Is he breathing? | -快叫救护车 -他还在呼吸吗? |
[29:54] | -Get that egg salad out of his mouth. -Hurry up | -把鸡蛋沙拉挖出来 -快点 |
[30:07] | -Lupertazzi residence. -Carmine, it’s John. | -露波塔西住家 -卡明 我是强尼 |
[30:10] | Hey, John boy, how’s the weather? | 强尼小子 天气如何? |
[30:12] | Look, I got some bad news. Your dad’s had a stroke. | 听着 我有坏消息 你爸中风了 |
[30:16] | -Oh my God, how bad? -There’s some paralysis. | -有多严重? -他部分瘫喝 |
[30:18] | It’s too early to tell yet. They’re doing everything they can. | 现在还不知道 医生正全力抢救 |
[30:21] | -Is my mom there? -I just called her, she’s on her way. | -我妈在吗? -我联络她了 她正在路上 |
[30:24] | -We’re over at St. Vincent’s. -Anything, John, anything he needs. | -我们是在圣文森医院 -强尼 他需要什么就给他 |
[30:27] | I’m on the next plane. | 我搭下班飞机过去 |
[30:30] | Sad, this shit, huh? | 这种事很感伤 对吧? |
[30:36] | I wonder if I can smoke in here. | 不知道能不能在这里抽烟 |
[30:40] | You know, I haven’t forgotten our arrangement last year, | 你知道吗? 我没忘记去年的约定 |
[30:43] | -you leaving me in the lurch like that. -It was the right thing to do, John. | -你陷我于不义 -那是最对的选择 强尼 |
[30:47] | -Taking out a boss? Come on. -Even still. | -干掉我们老大? 拜托 -更有甚者 |
[30:49] | What do you want, an apology? Fucking Whitman Sampler, what? | 不然你想怎样? 道歉吗? 礼盒吗? 要怎样? |
[30:59] | Boy, imagine if his fucking speech is affected. Poor bastard. | 万一要是他连讲话都不能 可怜的家伙 |
[31:15] | When you’re up at the house, who comes to visit? Anybody? | 你在我家那边时 有谁去过? 有谁吗? |
[31:18] | Mostly Rosalie Aprile, Sil’s wife. | 通常都是罗莎莉艾皮欧 席尔维欧的太太 |
[31:21] | -Who calls on the phone? -Most of the calls seem to be for Anthony. | -那有谁打电话去? -大半是找安东尼的 |
[32:11] | So…? | 怎么样? |
[32:16] | Look, the real reason I’m here is to confront you | 我之所以来这边 是为了要问你 |
[32:22] | in a positive way about taking our relationship in that other direction. | 是否愿意把我们的关系带往另一个正面的方向 |
[32:27] | Why did you have to be underhanded? I don’t find that appealing, frankly. | 你为何用这种见不得人的方式? 老实说我并不受感动 |
[32:32] | I was gonna ask you out for coffee or something, | 我正想要问你要不要去喝咖啡什么的 |
[32:34] | but I didn’t think you’d go. | 但我也猜你应该不愿意 |
[32:36] | I’ll pay for the hour, that goes without saying. | 我还是按钟点付你 这不用再说了 |
[32:39] | Forget that. | 你别想了 |
[32:40] | I was listening to that guy on TV, Dr. Phil? | 前几天我看电视有个家伙 费尔医生 |
[32:44] | And he was talking about a similar situation | 他也在谈一个相同的问题 |
[32:46] | and he said that you could, if you wanted to. | 他有说只要你愿意 你就可以办到 |
[32:49] | There’s no set rules. It’s basically about malpractice, | 没有所谓的规定 主要原因都是治疗不当 |
[32:53] | -and you probably couldn’t get sued. -That’s not the point. | -你不会因此被告的 -这不是重点 |
[33:05] | Look, I was thinking about all kinds of moves… | 我考虑过所有可能的方式 |
[33:08] | “Buy her a piece of jewelry. | 送她件首饰 |
[33:10] | Pay the guy to close down the restaurant | 付钱给她吃饭的餐厅叫他关门 |
[33:12] | where she eats lunch and hire a mandolin player.” | 请个人弹曼陀林给她听 |
[33:14] | This is the place where we’ve been most honest with each other. | 这地方是我们坦诚相见之处 |
[33:19] | And that’s the way I always liked it. | 而我一向就是喜欢这样 |
[33:21] | So that being said, if you don’t like me personally, | 我好话说尽 如果你是因为对我没感觉 |
[33:26] | or the cut of my jib, or my face, or whatever, | 或我的行事 或是我的脸什么的 |
[33:29] | then the matter will end here and I will never ask you again. | 那我们就不用再啰嗦了 我从今以后也不会再问你 |
[33:35] | You can be honest. | 你可以老实讲 |
[33:40] | I like you, Anthony. And, no, you have a very nice face. | 我喜欢你 安东尼 你有张讨人喜欢的脸 |
[33:44] | -Working on the weight, too. -Good. | -我还有在健身 顺带一提 -很好 |
[33:49] | Explain to me, okay, why this is a matter of such importance to you. | 请你跟我解释 为什么这对你这么重要 |
[33:56] | There must be plenty of women out there. | 外头肯定有很多女人的 |
[33:57] | You’re different from what’s out there, | 但你和她们都不一样 |
[33:59] | not to mention being drop-dead beautiful. | 更别说你是这么美丽了 |
[34:02] | My training teaches me to go fairly quickly to the idea that | 我的训练让我直觉地想到 |
[34:06] | what you really want is to come back to therapy. | 你真正需要的是回来治疗 |
[34:09] | Jesus Christ Almighty, come on, will you?! | 老天爷 少来了 好吗? |
[34:12] | Your marriage of 20-something years has collapsed, | 你那桩二十年的婚姻垮了 |
[34:15] | no doubt there are issues with your children. | 难怪你和自己的孩子相处有问题 |
[34:18] | Why can’t I do something that’s just for me for a change? | 为什么我不能就只为自己做些事 |
[34:21] | It would be for you. | 这就是为了你自己啊 |
[34:25] | All right, well, I want you. And not just for the smart things you say. | 我想要你 不仅仅是因为你会说些聪明的事 |
[34:28] | I-I-I want…I want your skin. | 我也要你的皮肤 |
[34:32] | I want your mouth. I want your eyes. | 我要你的嘴 你的眼睛 |
[34:38] | You project all these qualities onto me. You don’t know me. | 你把那些美好的特质投射在我身上 但你并不真的了解我 |
[34:42] | This is what happens between doctor and patient. | 这只是医生和病人之间的关系 |
[34:58] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[35:14] | Outta respect for this office. | 基于对办公室的尊重 |
[35:22] | You know, forget about the way that Tony Soprano makes his way in the world, | 暂时忘掉东尼索波诺在世上 为所欲为的的行径 |
[35:25] | that’s just to feed his children. | 那只是为了喂饱自己的孩子 |
[35:28] | There’s two Tony Sopranos. You’ve never seen the other one. | 其实东尼索波诺有两个 你从没见识过另一个 |
[35:32] | That’s the one I wanna show to you. | 我想让你看见的就是这一个 |
[36:17] | l… I wonder if I could use the WC? | 我只是想要借用一下厕所 |
[36:21] | -Of course, come on in. -Yeah, okay. | -当然可以 请进 -好 |
[36:23] | -Is it cold out? -Yeah, a little, | -外头冷吗? -对 有点 |
[36:26] | but I got a fleece. | 但我穿了羊毛衣 |
[36:48] | I know him, he’ll just keep coming back and coming back. | 我很了解他 他会不断地回来 |
[36:53] | How to let him down easy, l… | 我一定要让他完全死心 |
[36:55] | -Think it’s worth telling the police? -What? | -你认为应该告诉警察吗? -什么? |
[36:59] | Jesus, Elliot. | 老天 艾略特 |
[37:01] | I don’t want to paint in somber tones here, but the man is a sociopath, | 我不想把这事弄得太严肃 但这家伙是个反社会的黑道 |
[37:05] | unpracticed in not getting what he wants. | 得不到想要的东西是他最没经验处理的事 |
[37:07] | And now, since the therapy is kaput, | 现在你们的治疗完蛋了 |
[37:09] | what use are you to him except for sex? | 你在他心里除了性的价值以外还有什么 |
[37:13] | Thank you, Elliot. Your depth of feeling is really quite extraordinary here. | 谢谢你 艾略特 你的情感深度还真是深到让人赞叹 |
[37:19] | All you could come up with was this weak borscht about professional ethics, | 你想来想去也只能用职业伦理这么薄弱的借口来拒绝他 |
[37:23] | because you are worried about how this thug will handle rejection. | 只因为你担心如果拒绝他 不知道这个恶棍会作何反应 |
[37:29] | You know, at first I did find him a little sexy… | 一开始我真的还觉得他有些性感 |
[37:34] | dangerous, alpha male… | 是危险的领导雄性 |
[37:37] | but as year followed year, the ugliness I saw, I heard… | 但一年一年下去 我所见闻的丑陋事迹 |
[37:43] | You kept him a long time, though. | 你倒还留了他很久 |
[37:45] | -There’s a mutual sympathy there of some kind, | 我们之间有一种共鸣 |
[37:47] | -I guess. -Maybe it’s just the Italian thing. | -大概是这样 -或许只是义大利人的迷思 |
[38:03] | -Sil said you were looking for me? -Sit down. | -席尔说你在找我? -坐下 |
[38:12] | -This about the Easter baskets? -I don’t even know what that is, | -是为了复活节篮子的事吗? -我根本不知道那是什么 |
[38:15] | and, to tell you the truth, I don’t wanna know. | 跟你说老实话 我也不想知道 |
[38:18] | Now what’s this shit between you and Paulie? You chiseled him out of a dinner? | 你和保利到底是怎样? 你硬诓了他晚餐的钱吗? |
[38:22] | -I chiseled him? He said that? -I asked you a question. | -我诓了他晚餐的钱? 是他说的? -我问你问题 |
[38:27] | Can I say something in my own defense? | 我可不可以帮自己说句话? |
[38:29] | It’s not right that I have to pay all the time. | 不能每次都叫我出钱嘛 |
[38:31] | I’ve been paying for fucking years. | 我已经连出了好几年了 |
[38:34] | You done? Good. | 你说完了吗? 很好 |
[38:37] | You pay till I tell you you don’t have to pay no more. | 在我叫你不用付之前你都要一直付 |
[38:41] | And don’t give me that face. | 少给我摆张脸 |
[38:43] | You know how many tabs, how many dinners I picked up over the years? | 你知道这么多年来 我付了多少次晚餐吗? |
[38:47] | I got Richie Aprile, fat fucking Jerry Anastasia. | 理奇艾皮欧 可恶的胖子杰瑞安纳斯塔夏 |
[38:49] | Those guys killed me at Benihana’s. | 他们在红花铁板烧狠狠削了我一顿 |
[38:52] | And forget it, if they want a steak. | 我都不计较 如果他们想要块牛排 |
[38:54] | I put a new wing on Peter Luger’s. | 我会多盖间牛排馆给他们 |
[38:55] | Brandy, cigars, champagne. Could’ve bought a fucking plane. | 白兰地、雪茄、香槟 连他妈的飞机我都买 |
[38:59] | I hear you, Ton’, but that was before inflation… | 我懂了 东尼 但那都是通货膨胀之前的事 |
[39:02] | Whatever. | 谁管你 |
[39:05] | It’s tradition. It’s like in ancient times, | 这是传统 这就像古时候 |
[39:08] | the samurais, they had these pages… | 日本武士会带一些小厮 |
[39:10] | young boys that did their errands, washed their clothes, shit like that. | 年轻的男孩 帮他们打杂 洗衣服什么的杂事 |
[39:15] | It’s a sign of respect. | 那是一种尊重 |
[39:19] | Why don’t you cheer up? One day, some kid’ll be paying for your dinners. | 你高兴点好吗? 有一天也会有小鬼帮你出钱的 |
[39:26] | Atlantic City loves its oldies on Oldies 98.3. | 亚特兰大市爱老歌在98点3老歌频道 |
[39:34] | So the Pope says, “Just-a one-a more thing: She gotta have-a big-a tits.” | 教宗说 只有一件事 她一定要有大胸部 |
[39:44] | You okay, Ton’? You’re being like a little quiet. | 你还好吗 东尼? 你好像有点安静? |
[39:46] | Yeah, yeah. I’m just… I’m full, that’s all. | 对 我只是 我吃饱了 没什么 |
[39:49] | Calm before the storm. Get him near those crap tables and look out. | 这是暴风雨前的宁静 跟他赌牌要小心 |
[39:53] | Jesus, I’m stuffed. I can’t remember the last time I ate this much. | 我饱了 我不记得有多久没吃这么饱了 |
[39:57] | -Sure youse don’t want no dessert? – | -你们真的不想吃甜点吗? -不了 |
[39:59] | Not for me. | 我也不了 |
[40:02] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢了 谢谢 |
[40:05] | Enjoy it, girls. | 好好享受 女孩们 |
[40:07] | I been enjoying looking at youse the whole night. | 我整晚看着你们就好开心 |
[40:10] | -Get some fucking glasses. -We gotta go | -你也戴一下眼镜吧 -该走了 |
[40:14] | All right, I’ll see you over at the $100 table. | 好了 在赌一百块的桌上见了 |
[40:17] | Right. | 好 |
[40:24] | Ton’, you sure you’re all right? You got a big moose on. | 东尼 你真的没事吗? 你脸臭得不得了 |
[40:33] | It’s a fucking broad, believe that? | 为了个臭女人 相信吗? |
[40:36] | -Really? You mean…? -It’s the real deal, I think. | -真的吗? 你是说? -我是玩真的 |
[40:39] | No shit, huh? | 没臭盖? |
[40:41] | See? The thing is, we got this platonic thing going. | 问题是我们之间是精神性的恋爱 |
[40:46] | We have had for many years. | 已经好多年了 |
[40:48] | She thinks that’s what it is, but it’s not, | 她以为只不过是那样 但事实不然 |
[40:52] | and no amount of convincing will change her mind. | 但不管我再怎么劝她 都改变不了她的心意 |
[40:56] | -So she was a… friend. -Yeah. | -她算朋友吗? -对 |
[41:03] | They’re wrapping up a lobster roll for me to take to Ginny. | 他们正在帮我打包龙虾 我要带去给金妮 |
[41:06] | -We’ll see you’s over there. -Yeah. | -我们那边碰头 -好 |
[41:11] | -Anything else, gentlemen? -We’re good. | -还要什么吗 各位? -不用 |
[41:13] | My friend here’ll take the check, though. | 我这位朋友会付帐 |
[41:17] | Have a wonderful evening. | 祝各位晚上愉快 |
[41:25] | 1184. Oh… babe. I gotta play that number. | 一千一百八十四 宝贝 我应该赌这个数字 |
[41:33] | Hmm, I’m gonna go wash up. | 我去洗洗手 |
[41:41] | I’ll tell you, after a meal like that, what I could use is a nice piece of ass. | 我告诉你 大餐之后来个女人是最好了 |
[41:46] | Who knows, maybe I’ll call down, have them send one up to the room. | 谁知道 或许我会叫人送到房间去 |
[41:49] | Why don’t you just fuck yourself? Save a little money. | 你何不搞自己好省点钱呢? |
[41:52] | -What’s your problem?! -Stop trying to bait me. | -你是哪里不爽? -你少寻我开心 |
[41:54] | -You know what my fucking problem is! -No, why don’t you tell me? | -你知道我哪里不爽 -我哪知? 你何不讲明白? |
[41:57] | You want me to tell you? Fine! | 你要我说明白? 好 |
[41:59] | Steaks, 3 lb. -lobsters, the shrimp fucking cocktails you made everybody get. | 牛排 三磅龙虾 还有你帮大家点的鸡尾酒虾 |
[42:05] | Then on top of everything else, you send those skanks a bottle of Cristal? | 除此之外你还送那群丑女 顶级香槟酒? |
[42:08] | I was being a gentleman. You oughtta try it some time. | 我只是想当个绅士 哪天你也可以试试 |
[42:11] | Not to mention the Lyonnaise fucking potatoes you didn’t even touch. | 更别提那洋葱圈马铃薯 你点了却连碰也没碰 |
[42:14] | -What?! I lost my appetite. -Fuck you! | -怎样? 因为我没胃口了 -去你的 |
[42:18] | -Excuse me? -You fucking heard me! | -你说什么? -你他妈的听到了 |
[42:19] | I’m telling you, I don’t give a fuck anymore who you’re related to. | 我告诉你 克里斯 我才不管你和谁是亲杯 |
[42:23] | Go ahead, Paulie. Go for it. Your big fucking moment. | 继续啊 保利 继续讲 这是你的时间 |
[42:28] | -You little fuck… -Excuse me, gentlemen. | -你这个小浑蛋 -对不起两位 |
[42:30] | Was there a problem with the service? | 我们的服务哪里不对吗? |
[42:32] | -What are you talking about? -You left me $16, sir. | -你在说什么? -你只留了十六块的小费 |
[42:35] | -Perhaps you miscounted. -There’s 1200 bucks in there. | -或许是你算错了 -那里有一千两百块 |
[42:38] | That’s correct, and the bill was $1184. | 没错 但帐单是1184元 |
[42:42] | Assuming you don’t tip on tax or alcohol, 15%… | 如果不算小费的税 还有酒钱 百分之十五 |
[42:45] | I’m tapped out. | 我付了就算了 |
[42:47] | You think this job is easy? | 你认为我们这分工作很轻松吗? |
[42:50] | -I have kids. -Then go back inside before you get hurt. | -我家有孩子要养 -那就趁你还没受伤前回去 |
[42:53] | -I have a goddamn family to support. -Fuck off. | -我有一家子要养 -滚啦 |
[42:56] | Yeah, right. Go piss it away at blackjack, fucking assholes! | 对 没错 去你妈的浑球 |
[43:06] | What do you gotta say now? | 看你现在还有什么说的? |
[43:13] | Chrissie, he’s fucked up. | 克里斯 他不行了 |
[43:17] | Don’t they have medicine they’re supposed to take, these assholes? | 这种浑球不是应该要服药? |
[43:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:22] | -He’ll say we hit him with a brick. -He’s still going, this asshole. | -他会跟人家讲我们用砖块打他 -还在动 浑蛋 |
[43:33] | That’s my money, Paulie! | 那是我的钱 保利 |
[44:07] | -How’s he doing? -I love him so much and I can’t do shit. | -他怎么样? -我好爱他 却什么都不能做 |
[44:16] | We’re all praying for him. | 我们都为他祈祷 |
[44:22] | You know, you were another son to him. | 你就像是他的另一个儿子 |
[44:38] | -Yeah? -You get some sleep? | -喂? -你有睡吗? |
[44:40] | -Yeah, a little, you know. -Fucked up, huh? | -睡了一下 -搞砸了 是吧? |
[44:43] | – What are you gonna do? -I’m not too worried about the cops. | -你要怎么办? -警方那边我倒不担心 |
[44:47] | Nobody knows us down there. | 那边没人认识我们 |
[44:50] | The reason I called. Let’s bury the hatchet, you and me. | 我打来是想跟你说 我们就尽弃前嫌吧 |
[44:53] | -All this bullshit with us. -I know, I know, it’s stupid. | -这些无聊小事 -我知道 很蠢 |
[44:57] | Life’s too short, Chrissie. You can’t waste it fighting with your friends. | 人生苦短 克里斯 别虚掷在和朋友争吵上 |
[45:01] | Look what could’ve happened last night. | 想想昨晚要不是那样 可能会变成怎样 |
[45:03] | One of us could’ve got hurt or even killed for Christ’s sake. | 可能会换成是我们其中一人受伤 甚至被杀 老天爷 |
[45:07] | I know. | 我懂 |
[45:08] | You’re special to me, you know. Always have been. | 你对我是很重要的人 一直以来都是 |
[45:11] | You, too, Paulie… to me. | 你在我心中也是 保利 |
[45:14] | -We’ll split the tab. -I’m sorry, Paulie. | -那钱我们分了吧 -很抱歉 保利 |
[45:18] | I apologize too, kid. I’ll talk to you later. | 我也跟你道歉 小鬼 晚点聊 |
[45:32] | When you say that, you make me feel less than. | 你那样一说 让我觉得不再没那么严重 |
[45:41] | Next week, everyone. | 下周见 各位 |
[45:54] | Good luck. | 祝你们幸运 |
[45:57] | -I’m going outta town next week. -Okay. | -我要出城两个礼拜 -好 |
[46:02] | -Good night. -Bye. | -晚安 -拜 |
[46:10] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[46:13] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[46:16] | Hey. A friend of mine had these. | 这是我朋友的 |
[46:21] | I’ll see you next week. | 我们下周见 |
[46:28] | Like I was saying, a friend of mine had these and couldn’t use them. | 我刚是说这东西是我朋友的 但用不着 |
[46:31] | I figured, well…maybe we could. | 我就想或许我们用得着 |
[46:35] | Tickets, Bermuda, lodging at the Elbow Beach Hotel. | 到百慕达的机票 住在艾波海滩旅馆 |
[46:42] | I turned down a wonderful dinner invitation, | 我都已经推掉了一个美好的晚餐邀约 |
[46:45] | and you think I’ll go away with you? | 你认为我还会答应与你同行吗? |
[46:48] | Well, the guy couldn’t use them and you know, he gave them to me. | 那家伙用不上所以就给了我 |
[46:51] | What do you want me to do, throw them away? | 你要我怎么办 扔掉吗? |
[46:56] | Come on, I’m breaking out the big guns here. | 别这样嘛 我已经很低姿态了 |
[47:00] | You’re turning me into half a stalker. | 你这样让我变得好像是花痴了 |
[47:06] | Listen, Anthony, I’m…I’m not going to go out with you, okay? | 安东尼 我不可能会跟你约会的 好吗? |
[47:11] | And it’s not because you’re unattractive or | 并不是因为你不迷人 |
[47:13] | I don’t think I would have a good time, | 或者是我们出去不好玩 |
[47:15] | it’s just something I’m not going to do. | 只是我已经下定决心不要了 |
[47:19] | And I would like you to respect my decision, | 希望你尊重我的决定 |
[47:21] | and just try to feel that I know what’s right for me. | 请你想一下 我知道怎样对自己最好 |
[47:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[47:38] | But it’s not just the psychiatric ethics stuff, is it? | 所以不只是因为心理医师的职业道德 对吧? |
[47:44] | I wanna preserve the option for you that you could always come back to our work, | 我想要留个空间给你 以后你随时可以回来诊所 |
[47:49] | if you wish. | 继续接受治疗 |
[47:50] | And that we could pick up where we’ve left off. | 我们可以延续之前的进度 |
[47:53] | -I don’t think you get this, I want you! -And that’s very flattering to me. | -我想你没弄懂我的意思 我要你 -这真是太恭维我了 |
[47:57] | -I’m not interested in flattering you. -I know you’re not. | -我不是想要恭维你 -我知道那不是你的意思 |
[48:01] | All right, then what is it? Okay, what is it? | 那到底是怎样? 到底是什么问题? |
[48:03] | Just help me understand it, okay? | 你解释清楚好吗? |
[48:12] | You know, Anthony, during therapy l…I never judged you or your behavior. | 安东尼 在治疗过程中我从不批判你或你做过的事 |
[48:19] | It’s not the place of a therapist to do so. | 身为精神医师我无权这样 |
[48:21] | -All right, I get all this. Go, go. | 好 我懂了 继续 |
[48:25] | In a personal relationship, I don’t think I could sit silent. | 但站在个人的角度 我不认为我可以无视于这一切 |
[48:31] | About what? | 哪一切? |
[48:35] | -Our values are just very different. -You don’t like my values? | -我们的价值观差太多了 -你不喜欢我的价值观? |
[48:41] | -Honestly? -Yeah. | -老实说吗? -对 |
[48:45] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[48:49] | Okay. Like what? | 好 像哪些? |
[48:54] | -It’s getting late, l… -No, no, no. Come on. | -现在很晚了 -不会 |
[48:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 讲啊 没关系 你讲 |
[49:02] | Well…you’re not a truthful person. | 首先 你不诚实 |
[49:08] | You’re not respectful of women. You’re not really respectful of people. | 你对女人不够尊重 你对别人也不够尊重 |
[49:12] | -I don’t love people? -Maybe you love them, I don’t know. | -我不爱人? -或许你爱 我不知道 |
[49:15] | You take what you want from them by force or the threat of force. | 只要你想要 你就威逼强抢 |
[49:19] | I couldn’t live like that. I couldn’t bear witness to violence… | 我没办法过这种生活 我不能坐视暴力 |
[49:24] | Fuck you! | 操你的 |
[49:30] | You’re a fucking cunt! | 你真是个臭婊子 |
[49:58] | -How come Benny’s not outside? -He just got here, he’s going out. | -班尼为什么不在外面? -他刚到 他正要出去 |
[50:03] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[50:05] | He’s in your office on the phone with his girlfriend. | 他在你办公室里和他女朋友讲电话 |
[50:12] | Hey, Ton’, how’s it going? | 东尼 你好吗? |
[50:16] | You can take the night off. I’ll spell you. | 你晚上可以休息了 我来接手 |
[50:18] | -No, no, no, Ton’, that’s all right, | 不用 东尼 没关系 |
[50:20] | -it’s okay, really. -I’ll take over, okay, for tonight. | -没关系 真的 -我来接手 就今晚 |
[50:23] | -Okay, well… night, Mrs. S. -Good night, Benny, thank you. | -好 那晚安了 索波诺太太 -晚安 班尼 谢谢 |
[51:33] | -You want coffee? -No. | -要喝咖啡吗? -不了 |