时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Here he is, Mr. Clean. | 清洁先生来了 |
[01:54] | Want some coffee? | 要喝点咖啡吗? |
[01:56] | -Where’s your dirties? -I’ll get ’em. | -待洗衣物呢? -我去拿 |
[02:11] | -What? -I don’t know. It’s… it’s… | -怎样? -不晓得 只是… |
[02:15] | -it’s hard seeing you like this. -What, working, with a real job? | -看你这样我很难过 -怎么? 看我有份正当的工作? |
[02:21] | It’s like I’ve been telling Feech, it’s been a long strange trip. | 就像我跟费奇说的 这条路走来坎坷崎岖 |
[02:26] | Feech? | 费奇 |
[02:32] | Anyway, it’s the luck of the draw, that shit. | 那档事是瞎猫碰到死老鼠 |
[02:35] | Could’ve just as easily been me that went away. | 当年被关的人很可能是我 |
[02:38] | Come on, I was gonna be there that night of the hijack. | 我那天晚上是打算到场参加抢劫的 |
[02:42] | Well, it ain’t like you came away totally unscathed. | 你当初也不是完全毫发未伤 |
[02:45] | No, a couple of goons jumped me and cut my head open. | 一群混混攻击我 打破了我的头 |
[02:48] | I couldn’t go. Still… | 我去不了 不过… |
[02:52] | They could’ve killed ya. You ended up in the E.R. | 他们有可能干掉你 你还被送急诊… |
[02:54] | Got 16 stitches. You got 15 years. | 我缝了十六针 而你被关了十五年 |
[02:58] | You always were a lucky fuck. | 你总是比较走运 |
[03:00] | Well, that’s not completely true. I got a lotta sorrows in my life. | 不完全对 我这一生还有其他悲惨之处 |
[03:04] | Like him for example. | 比方说 像他 |
[03:21] | Thanks for lunch. | 多谢你的午餐 |
[03:23] | Stick with me, kid, I’ll have ya eating lunch like that every day. | 跟着我混 我每天都让你吃香喝辣 |
[03:27] | I’m serious about this massage therapy. | 我很认真地在考虑按摩理疗工作 |
[03:30] | Well, you should keep a square job like that for appearances. | 弄个普通工作当门面摆摆样子 当然可以 |
[03:33] | Look at me with the bakery. | 就像我开面包店一样 |
[03:36] | I told my cousin I wanna stay a civilian. | 我告诉我表弟 我想当平凡老百姓 |
[03:39] | Ah, yes. The boy king. | 是啊 那个山大王 |
[03:42] | Can I trust you if I talk to you frankly about him? | 我能信得过你吗? 如果我对你坦白地说我对他的感想 |
[03:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[04:01] | I gotta make a stop. | 我得办点事 |
[04:19] | What the fuck you doing? | 你他妈的在搞什么? |
[04:22] | -Excuse me? -What the fuck are you doing? | -什么? -我说你他妈的在搞什么? |
[04:24] | I’m trimming a lawn. | 我在割草 |
[04:25] | My nephew does the lawns in this neighborhood. | 这附近的草是我侄子在割的 |
[04:28] | I been working this neighborhood for 26 years. | 我已经在这附近做二十六年的工了 |
[04:30] | Are you fucking deaf? | 你是他妈的聋子啊? |
[04:32] | I said my nephew has this area, | 我说这附近是我侄子盖瑞拉曼纳的地盘 |
[04:35] | – Gary La Manna. – Fuck off, huh? I’m busy here. | 滚开 我正在忙 |
[04:43] | You want me to fuck off? | 你要我滚开? |
[04:45] | How about I fuck off all over your stupid fucking face? | 那我把你讨厌的脸揍扁如何? |
[04:49] | you fucking mutt! | 你这烂家伙! |
[04:57] | Huh? | 他妈的! |
[05:00] | You don’t work this neighborhood! | 你休想在这附近工作! |
[05:04] | Jesus Christ, we’re on parole. What the fuck you doing? | 我们正在假释中 你他妈在搞什么? |
[05:16] | Anthony said the cable box has to be on. | 安东尼说接收器电源必须打开 |
[05:18] | It’s on, I’m doing it. | 是开着的啊 我正在弄 |
[05:20] | But let me tell ya, our glass house couples | 我说呀 咱们这对玻璃屋屋主… |
[05:23] | could probably decorate in about 24 hours. | 有可能在二十四小时内完成室内装璜 |
[05:24] | They have to, each week. | 非这么做不可 每个星期呢… |
[05:32] | Tony’s whole life was horses… | 东尼这人一辈子鬼混 |
[05:34] | -No, it’s not her. – That’s Judy! | -不 不是她 -是茱蒂! |
[05:35] | No, it’s not Judy! | 不 不是茱蒂 |
[05:38] | -The fuck? -Yes, it is, of course it is. | -他妈的 -是她没错 |
[05:40] | Why am I on there? | 我怎么会在电视上? |
[05:42] | -What? -Holy shit. I’ve seen Judy! | -什么? -真是该死! 我看到茱蒂 是茱蒂! |
[05:44] | -That’s not you. | -不是! 不是… -那不是你啦 |
[05:46] | -What’s that, my trial? | -茱蒂有棕色眼睛 -那是什么? 我的审讯? |
[05:48] | -know the eyes. -No, I do know the eyes… | -你又不知道那眼睛 -我知道那眼睛… |
[05:50] | Come on! I’ve seen my daughter call her Judy! | 拜托! 我看到我女儿叫她茱蒂! |
[05:52] | -Sweet Judy Brown Eyes… -That’s Bobby. | -可爱的茱蒂有棕色眼睛 -那是巴比 |
[05:55] | What the fuck is this? | 到底在搞什么鬼? |
[05:58] | Junior, it’s not you, it’s a TV program, a movie. | 小索 那不是你 那是电视节目 一部电影 |
[06:04] | -Judy… -what? | -茱蒂… -什么? |
[06:13] | Tony, he’s here. | 东尼 他来了 |
[06:23] | Tony, hey, thanks for seeing me | 东尼 多谢你见我 |
[06:26] | How are ya? | 还好吧? |
[06:32] | You want something? Coffee, bialy? | 你要吃点什么? 咖啡? 洋葱小面包? |
[06:34] | No, I’m good, thank you. | 不 不用 谢谢 |
[06:41] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么事? |
[06:45] | Well, honestly, I’ll get right to the point. | 我就开门见山 直话直说… |
[06:49] | As regards to your uncle, ’cause of the promotion and all, | 关于你伯伯 最近这股提名风… |
[06:52] | I kinda thought I’d be out on the street more. | 我以为我会被派到街上出差频繁些 |
[06:55] | Staying off the street nowadays is a good thing, no? | 这年头不在街头游荡不是比较好吗? |
[06:58] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[07:00] | I know, I mean I’m not complaining. | 我知道 我并不是在抱怨… |
[07:03] | It’s just it’s over a year, and I’m still picking up prescriptions. | 只是已经一年多了 我还在干跑腿差事 |
[07:06] | -What do ya need, money? -All I want is a chance to earn. | -你想要什么? 钱吗? -我想要有赚大钱的机会 |
[07:09] | I mean, I’m happy to do it, it’s | 要我干那些差事没问题 |
[07:11] | just 40 minutes, I spent at Rite Aids yesterday | 只是昨天我花四十分钟到药局里… |
[07:13] | getting him some stool softener that was on sale. | 帮他买促销的软便剂 |
[07:16] | With Jan and the kids to feed now… | 我还有珍妮丝和孩子要养 |
[07:19] | How’s she doing anyways, my sister? | 她近况如何 我姊? |
[07:22] | She sleeps a lot. It’s hard. | 她睡很多觉 情况不是很好 |
[07:24] | Still with the Epstein-Barr, huh? | 还是庖疹病毒那档事? |
[07:26] | It’s tough on her. I don’t know… | 她也不好受… |
[07:28] | two kids, a ready-made family. | 两个孩子 现成的家庭 |
[07:32] | She’s prone to depression, frankly. | 老实讲 她有忧郁倾向 |
[07:36] | Mmm. I mean, not that I have any regrets. | 我的意思是说 我并不后悔 |
[07:38] | No, no, course not, she’s a good kid. | 你当然不是 她是个很好的人 |
[07:42] | Look, Bobby, marriage… | 听着 巴比 婚姻这档事… |
[07:45] | or any partnership for that matter, is a give and a take. | 或所谓的同居关系都是互相的 |
[07:52] | All right, look. I hear what you’re saying | 听着 我了解你的意思 |
[07:57] | but the truth is I depend on you. | 可是我现在只能靠你了 |
[08:00] | Beppy, Tommy… come on. | 毕比 汤米全都靠不住 |
[08:03] | You’re the only one I can trust over there. | 你是我唯一信得过的人 |
[08:05] | And believe it or not, it’s important to me that he’s cared for. | 他能得到妥善照顾 对我而言很重要 |
[08:13] | All right, let me figure out how to take care of you. | 好吧 让我来想想如何照顾你 |
[08:17] | Maybe you could make more collections or something. | 或许可以让你去收收钱或什么的 |
[08:20] | -Thanks, Tony. I appreciate it. -Yeah, all right. | -谢了 东尼 多谢 -好吧 |
[08:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | And Friday we have fish, if you’re Catholic, so that’s nice. | 星期五我们吃鱼 如果你是天主教 那就太好了 |
[08:39] | Sounds like the Ritz. | 挺享受的嘛 |
[08:40] | Ya gotta see her, Aunt Mary, she’s the belle of the ball over there. | 玛莉阿姨 她可是那里的交际花呢 |
[08:44] | Here, Ma, rest those dogs. | 来 妈妈 歇歇脚 |
[08:54] | Hey, what’s going on? Nobody cutting the lawn? | 是怎么回事? 没人割草吗? |
[08:57] | Oh, Madonn’. Mr. Vitro, the gardener, | 那个园丁 维托先生… |
[09:01] | somebody beat him up, broke his arm. | 有人把他打到手断掉 |
[09:03] | -God forbid. Sal Vitro? -Who beat him up? | -沙尔维托? -是谁打他的? |
[09:07] | Some men in a Cadillac. He was mowing a lawn on Kimball Street. | 有个开凯迪拉克的人 他当时在金宝街割草 |
[09:11] | The man said he didn’t want him in the neighborhood. | 那人叫他不要在这附近割草 |
[09:14] | Poor Sal, what a nice man he is. | 可怜的沙尔 他人真的很和气 |
[09:16] | He put my garbage cans out every time he cut my grass. | 每次来割草都帮我把垃圾桶推出去 |
[09:20] | -What’s his name, Aunt Mary? -Salvatore Vitro. | -他叫什么名字 玛莉阿姨? -沙尔维多维托 |
[09:23] | Ma, the guy that beat him up. | 我是指打他的那个人 |
[09:27] | Man came by and said he was gonna cut the lawns. | 有个人跑来说以后由他负责割草 |
[09:30] | I said, “No, I want Mr. Vitro.” | 我拒绝了 我要维托先生 |
[09:33] | “E. Gary La Manna, Landscaping.” | “盖瑞拉曼纳园艺造景” |
[09:36] | Do you know him? | 你认识他? |
[09:38] | Eat your scones. I’ll straighten it out. | 吃你的烤饼 这事交给我处理 |
[09:43] | 95.5, WPLJ in Brooklyn. | 95点5频道 布鲁克林广播电台… |
[09:48] | -Sorry, we’re not open. -What, not open? | -抱歉 我们现在没有营业 -什么叫”没有营业”? |
[09:52] | A man in your position turning away fucking business now? | 你这堂堂大老板居然这个时候有钱不肯赚? |
[09:55] | I didn’t know it was you, Lorraine. | 我不知道是你 罗兰 |
[09:58] | Here ya go. That’s most of it. | 拿去吧 这是大部分的金额 |
[10:05] | Let me ask you a question, Dan. | 让我问你一个问题 丹… |
[10:07] | Say I’m some big nigger standing here instead of a woman, | 假设今天站在你面前的我是个黑人而不是女人家 |
[10:10] | you still gonna tell me you got most of it? | 你仍只会给我大多数的金额吗? |
[10:12] | Let’s go, chop-chop, pay the woman. | 快点 把钱付清! |
[10:24] | Phil, hey. I was just thinking about you. | 菲力 我才刚想起你呢 |
[10:27] | -Those Islander tickets, right? -How about this humidity? | -关于冰上曲棍球赛票是吧? -是啊 尝尝这如何? |
[10:35] | -Guys, please, whatever this is… -Shut up. | -请你们不要… -给我闭嘴! |
[10:39] | Two times you were told to kick up to fucking Johnny Sack. | 已经告诉过你两次把钱交给强尼沙克 |
[10:42] | And what do you do? You kick up to Little Carmine? | 结果怎么着? 你却把钱交给小卡明? |
[10:45] | -Tape her. -No! No! | -帮她绑起来 -不要啊!不要! |
[10:48] | Little Carmine, he was my father’s friend! | 小卡明是我爸爸的朋友! |
[10:50] | Philly, Joey, look… okay, okay, okay. | 菲力! 乔伊! 听着 有话好说… |
[10:53] | You’re right, I’m sorry. I’ll pay you, okay? | 你说得对 对不起 我给你钱 你要怎样都可以 |
[10:56] | I’ll do anything you want. I’ll suck your cock, okay? All of you guys! | 我帮你们吹箫 好吗? 大家都有份 |
[11:01] | -You’ll suck our cocks? -Yeah! | -你帮我们吹箫? -没错 |
[11:04] | She any good? | 她吹得棒吗? |
[11:06] | What am I asking you for? You probably showed her how. | 我干嘛问你 大概是你教她怎么吹的 |
[11:09] | -Shut up. -Please, guys. | -闭嘴! -我拜托你们 |
[11:11] | Relax. This’ll muffle the shot. | 别紧张 这玩意能灭音 |
[11:16] | Adios, you fucking skank. | 后会有期 你这臭女人 |
[11:25] | Hey, look at this, Joey. Today’s her lucky day. | 瞧瞧 乔伊 今天她可走运呢! |
[11:29] | Only made it to the R’s. | 只射到”R”字母 |
[11:33] | Next time, there’ll be no next time. | 下一次就没有下次了 |
[11:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:42] | Take as long as you like, no rush. | 你们慢慢开会 不急 |
[11:44] | I’ve got my “Times Crossword” | 我还有《时代》的填字游戏 |
[11:45] | and Agnes here will get you anything you need. | 你们需要什么吩咐安得生就行了 |
[11:48] | Thanks, Mel. | 谢谢你 梅文 |
[11:50] | So how’s it being home, Angelo? Enjoying living with your daughter? | 家里情况如何 安杰罗? 和女儿同住还好吧? |
[11:55] | It’s like paradise. I eat like a pharaoh, I got my own room, cable TV. | 简直是享福啊 餐餐丰盛 有自己的房间 有线电视 |
[12:00] | -I have cable. -My grandson | -我也有有线电视 -我孙子 |
[12:02] | he asked me… he says, how come he never met his grandpa before? | 他问我为什么从来没见过外公? |
[12:05] | I said, “Because Grandpa’s been in Special Forces.” | 我说因为我之前在特种部队 |
[12:09] | First he was afraid of me, | 一开始他很怕我 |
[12:10] | but I said, “Come on, we’ll get some ice cream. We’ll go to the park. | 但我带他去吃冰淇淋 到公园玩… |
[12:13] | -It’ll be… -Well anyway | -哄着他…-好了… |
[12:15] | -here we all are. -Right. | -现在我们都到齐了 -是啊 |
[12:17] | I called you boys because Lorraine calls me and she said | 我找你们来是因为罗兰打电话给我… |
[12:20] | there’s a situation in our family that’s gotten outta hand | 她说我们家族里有件事出了纰漏… |
[12:23] | with John and Little Carmine. | 事关强尼和小卡明 |
[12:25] | This fucking Johnny, he wouldn’t even let the maggots get on Carmine | 他妈的强尼 卡明还尸骨未寒… |
[12:28] | before he’s telling me to kick up direct to him. | 他便急着叫我把钱交给他 |
[12:31] | Problem is Carmine never named a successor. | 问题是卡明从未宣布接班人是谁 |
[12:33] | We all assumed it’d be Johnny | 我们都以为是强尼 |
[12:35] | ’cause the son’s down in Miami with the discos and the whatnot. | 因为他儿子在迈阿密掌管舞厅之类的事 |
[12:38] | He’s grabbing with both hands, John. This could get ugly. | 强尼企图独揽全局 那样有可能会把事情弄僵 |
[12:42] | There’s a lotta potential for bloodshed. | 很可能会造成流血事件 |
[12:46] | Potential? They almost killed us. | 可能? 他们差点干掉我们 |
[12:49] | Jason, men are talking here. | 杰森 大人讲话别插嘴 |
[12:54] | Now you’re close to John. You have any ideas? | 你和强尼比较熟 你有任何意见? |
[12:57] | What are you asking him for? | 你问他做啥? |
[12:58] | He never even had the makings of a varsity athlete. | 他从来没被选上校队 |
[13:04] | Your point being what, Junior? | 你的意思是 小索? |
[13:05] | Oh, forget it, he’s just breaking balls. | 别理他 他故意找碴 |
[13:11] | All right, one thought I had in the interest of harmony, | 好吧 我有一个想法 为了让大家和平共处… |
[13:15] | maybe there could be a power-sharing situation. | 或许可以来个权力共享制 |
[13:18] | The Sopranos have two bosses. | 索波诺家族有两个老大呢 |
[13:20] | That’s not all it’s cracked up to be | 说得比唱得好听 |
[13:22] | -believe you me. -Let’s not get into that right now, okay? | -听我说的没错 -咱们别扯开话题 好吧? |
[13:28] | What I was thinking was three bosses, a triumvir-thing, like Caesar. | 我提议由三个人当家 就像凯撒大帝的三头执政 |
[13:32] | -Little Carmine, Johnny and you. -I’m retired. | -小卡明 强尼还有你 -我已经退休了 |
[13:36] | You were Carmine’s consigliere for over 30 years. | 你当了卡明三十年的军师… |
[13:38] | If it wasn’t for that construction beef down in Yonkers, | 要不是当年杨克斯那件工程出了问题 |
[13:41] | it’d be you running that family today. | 今天铁定由你当家 |
[13:42] | -Things happen how they happen. -Think about it. | -凡事发生皆有定数 -你想想看… |
[13:47] | Doesn’t have to be 9:00 to 5:00. You could still take your grandson to the park. | 又不用按时上班 你还可以带孙子去公园玩 |
[13:51] | Things get heavy, you’re just another voice to weigh in. | 出纰漏时 你只要出来讲讲话 主持一下场面就可以了 |
[13:55] | And John still does better financially than he ever did under Carmine. | 强尼还能比当初在卡明底下做事时赚更多的钱 |
[14:03] | There he is. Salvatore, my Dali. | 沙尔维多 我的好朋友 |
[14:16] | -My aunt told me about it. -I mean, what’d I ever do to this guy? | -我阿姨告诉我一切了 -我何时得罪过那个人? |
[14:20] | They released these fucks from the can. Obviously, he wasn’t rehabilitated. | 他们刚放他出监狱 很显然的 他还没适应一切 |
[14:25] | It’s my livelihood. | 那可是我的生计来源 |
[14:27] | I don’t have a yard no more, Sally, I’m in a condo. | 我现在没草坪 沙尔 我住在公寓里 |
[14:30] | Otherwise, you know, I’d have ya out there with your snippers, | 否则我一定请你 大刀阔斧帮我整理… |
[14:33] | even with your bum wing. | 即便你带伤也照请 |
[14:35] | My wife, at this point… | 我老婆一直劝我… |
[14:38] | she’s got me thinking about going to the cops. | 我有点想打电话报警 |
[14:41] | What are you talking about? Where are you from? | 你在讲什么? 你以为你住哪? |
[14:45] | -I don’t know what to do. -You got friends, don’t ya? | -我不晓得该怎么办 -你总有朋友 是吧? |
[14:48] | I always steered clear of stuff. | 我不想扯上那种事 |
[14:50] | What stuff? I go, I talk to the guy for ya. Get you back your stops. | 什么事? 我去帮你跟那个人谈要回你的工作 |
[14:55] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[14:58] | -Yeah? -So you give me a token, | -是吗? -你得付我一点酬劳 |
[15:00] | I don’t know, couple percent. | 抽个几成吧 |
[15:09] | Thanks, Paulie. | 谢了 保利 |
[15:14] | This one and the next one. | 这杯和下一杯都付了 |
[15:29] | There he is, the king of breadsticks. | 面包条大王! |
[15:32] | I’ll give you a breadstick up your ass. Come here, you. | 我去你的面包条 过来吧 |
[15:36] | Come on, sit down. | 来吧 坐下 |
[15:44] | -So, how’s the kid, huh, Tony? -He’s good, you know. | -那个孩子 东尼还好吧? -还不错 |
[15:49] | But ask me, he should’ve stood with Carmela. | 不过我认为他不应该离开卡蜜拉 |
[15:52] | Some men need wives, huh? Tell you when to shit and when to scratch your ass. | 有些人就是需要老婆在身边照料打理 |
[15:56] | Who needs them, huh? | 谁需要老婆 是吧? |
[15:59] | What can I do for you, Paul? | 你找我有事吗 保利? |
[16:00] | I got a guy, I think you may have run into him, | 我认识一个人 你可能之前遇过他 |
[16:04] | gardener name of Sal Vitro. Does my aunt’s grass. | 一个园丁 叫沙尔维托 帮我阿姨割草 |
[16:08] | He says your nephew’s moving into his neighborhood | 他说你侄子将接管他负责的那区 |
[16:10] | -Franklin Parkway. -His neighborhood? | -法兰克林大道 -他负责的区 |
[16:13] | He’s been working there since back when I lived there. | 打从我住在那里起 他就已经在那割草了 |
[16:15] | Anyway, I’m here putting in a word for the kid. | 总之我是替那个人来放话的 |
[16:17] | So do me a favor, huh? You and your nephew over there, lay off. | 帮我个忙 好吧? 请你和你侄子别插手 |
[16:25] | -Hey, biscotti? No. | -要吃点饼干吗? -不用了 |
[16:29] | You know Mr. Jerry, the fruit who owns those hair salons, huh? | 你知道杰利先生 水果商 经营美容院的那个? |
[16:34] | He came to me the other day, | 前几天他来找我 |
[16:35] | he asked me to take his action on the Knicks. | 要我替他搞《尼克队》的门票 |
[16:39] | Jerry’s my fucking customer, for years now. | 杰利是我多年的老客户 |
[16:42] | Which is why I told him no. | 所以我才拒绝他啊 |
[16:44] | This gardener, he cut the hair on your balls, too? | 你却为了一个小园丁 保利 他也帮你修剪私处? |
[16:48] | He’s a friend of my Aunt Mary’s. Which is why he don’t belong to nobody. | -他是我阿姨的朋友 -所以他并不属于任何人 |
[16:51] | What do you know about who belongs to what? | 你又知道谁属于谁了? |
[16:53] | -You been away 20 years! -Which entitles me to earn! | -你离开了二十年 -所以我有权挣钱! |
[16:57] | Which entitles you to shit. | 你有权挣个屁啦! |
[16:58] | In my book, you get points for staying outta the can. | 就我所知 没吃过牢饭的人才有权讲话! |
[17:01] | Good thing for me, then, that your book don’t mean oogatz to me! | 那好 因为你所知的一切 对我而言全是鬼屁! |
[17:06] | What’s yours is yours, Paulie, but what ain’t is anybody else’s! | 是你的就是你的 保利 不是你的任何人都能拿! |
[17:09] | Now do yourself a fucking favor and get the fuck outta my store! | 你现在就给我滚出我的店! |
[17:24] | So are we picking Bobby up, or is he gonna meet us at Uncle Jun’s? | 我们要去接巴比 还是他会到伯伯家会合? |
[17:27] | He took the kids to the 12:00 mass. | 他带孩子们去做弥撒 |
[17:31] | I didn’t know he was religious. | 我不晓得他还信教 |
[17:34] | At this point he’ll try anything, I guess. | 现在这个样子 他什么都愿意尝试吧 |
[17:37] | Bobby Jr. started wetting his bed again. Practically every night. | 小巴比又开始尿床 几乎每晚都是 |
[17:42] | Bobby came by to see me the other day. | 巴比前几天跑来找我 |
[17:45] | Really? | 是吗? |
[17:49] | So we discuss his career, I’m his wife. | 我和他讨论他的职业生涯 我是他老婆 |
[17:52] | Sometimes he needs a push. | 偶尔需要有人推他一把 |
[17:54] | Junior’s your uncle too, in case you | 小索也是你伯伯 如果你也想… |
[17:56] | -wanna play more of an active role… -I try, believe me. | -积极表现你的关心… -我试过了 相信我 |
[18:00] | Despite all the work I have with my own family. | 我还有自己家里的一堆问题咧 |
[18:06] | You know, I cook for Bobby and the kids every night. | 东尼 我每晚帮巴比和孩子们煮饭… |
[18:10] | I did Sunday dinner at my house, | 星期天在我家张罗晚餐… |
[18:12] | and now I gotta prepare the starters and schlep ’em to Uncle Jun’s. | 现在我还得准备开胃菜送到伯伯家去 |
[18:16] | Yeah, Barb’s helping out all the way down from Brewster. | 人家芭芭拉从布斯特来帮忙 |
[18:18] | -Barbara’s kids are normal. | 芭芭拉的孩子个个正常 |
[18:22] | This family stuff, these Sunday dinners, they’re important, | 这些家族聚会 周日晚餐是很重要的 珍妮丝 |
[18:29] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[18:30] | -Hey, Jan. Julio? Help me get this order? -Okay. | -胡立欧 帮我排一下 -好的 |
[18:40] | You know, every day I understand more and more what Ma went through. | 我愈来愈能体会妈从前经历的一切 |
[18:43] | I mean we bitch about her, but I tell you, | 我们经常埋怨她没错 但是… |
[18:45] | it is less and less a mystery why she was the way she was. | 她之所以变成那样 一点也不奇怪 |
[18:49] | She chose to be that way | 是她自己要变成那样的 |
[18:50] | You don’t choose that, Tony. | 没有人愿意变成那样 东尼 |
[18:52] | An ungrateful husband, selfish kids. | 老公不知感恩 小孩自私自利 |
[18:57] | How’s that food that Janice prepared? | 珍妮丝的菜呢? |
[18:59] | Two more minutes. Artie’s re-sauting the mushrooms. | 再两分钟 亚瑟重新炒一下蘑菇 |
[19:02] | Could I get you a glass of wine, something to drink? | 你们俩要喝点酒吗? 还是喝点别的? |
[19:05] | -No, I’m good. -I’ll have a pinot grigio. | -我不用 -我来杯灰比诺好了 |
[19:13] | 20 minutes, start the shells. | 再二十分钟开始煮蚌壳 |
[19:23] | Just redoing the mushrooms, two minutes tops. | 正在重新煮蘑菇 最多两分钟就好了 |
[19:26] | Well relax, I just… came in to say hello. | 别紧张 我只是进来打声招呼 |
[19:36] | -So how you doing? -Hanging in. | -你还好吧? -勉强过得去 |
[19:40] | Heard you were over there at the Motel 6. | 听说你跑去住汽车旅馆 |
[19:43] | My aunt took the house back. | 我阿姨把房子收回去了 |
[19:45] | I’m moving in with my cousin at the end of the month. | 我月底搬去和我表哥住 |
[19:54] | Look, if you want, | 听着 如果你要的话… |
[19:55] | I’m staying over at my mother’s and the place is empty. | 我住在我妈家 那地方很空… |
[19:57] | You can bunk with me for a while. | 你可以来和我住一阵子 |
[20:01] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:03] | I was talking with my cousin, Tony B, | 我和我表哥东尼比谈过… |
[20:04] | and he said it’s fucking stupid that we’re on the outs. | 他说咱们让出地盘 真的是不智之举 |
[20:08] | I’m telling ya, the place is just sitting there, two extra bedrooms | 我跟你说 那栋房子还多出两间房可以住 |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[20:14] | Why not? Artie, we’re like brothers. | 为什么不? 亚瑟 咱们就像亲兄弟一样 |
[20:17] | How long are we gonna hold a grudge? | 你到底还要气我多久? |
[20:22] | -Thanks, Tony. Thank you very much. -Yeah, all right. | -那谢了 东尼 多谢你 -好 好了吧 |
[20:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | Listen, I gotta talk to you about your linens… | 听着 我一定要跟你谈谈餐厅巾布清洗的事 |
[20:38] | the napkins and tablecloths, all that shit. | 那些餐巾 桌布什么的… |
[20:42] | I got something going. I think I can save you like 70%. | 我有门路 可以帮你省上七成左右 |
[20:51] | There’s been a lot of progress to the facade. In some instances, | 外观整修成果相当理想 |
[20:53] | all of the paint comes off. | 所有油漆都刷掉了 |
[20:55] | Now tell me, what product is used… | 请问是用哪种产品… |
[20:57] | I don’t get these old antique houses. They’re grimy looking. | 这种老房子有什么好 看起来脏兮兮的 |
[21:05] | We gonna eat today or what? | 到底要不要吃饭? |
[21:06] | Barbara and Tom aren’t here yet with the entrees, Uncle Jun’. | 芭芭拉和汤姆的主菜还没到呢 伯伯 |
[21:10] | When were they supposed to come? | 他们几点该到的? |
[21:12] | 2:00, I told you five minutes ago. | 两点 我五分钟前就告诉你了 |
[21:14] | Here. Why don’t we start on the macaroni? | 拿去吧 咱们先吃点焗通心粉 |
[21:17] | Everybody come on! | 大家来吃吧! |
[21:20] | Bolognese has meat, obviously, the marinara doesn’t. | 绞肉酱有肉 蕃茄酱里没有肉 |
[21:23] | And Barb will be here with the chicken parm and the veal pizzaiola. | 芭芭拉会带起司鸡肉还有酱汁小牛排 |
[21:29] | So Anthony, how’d you guys do against Delbarton last season? | 安东尼 你们上季和迪尔巴顿比赛成绩如何? |
[21:32] | Not so good, we lost both times. | 不太好 我们两次都输 |
[21:35] | -It’s that line coach. -“Star-Ledger” says | -都是边场教练不好 -《星报》说… |
[21:37] | DelbarTonys gonna be even tougher this coming year | 迪尔巴顿今年将会更难应付… |
[21:40] | with that Chinese kid. | 因为队上有那个中国小孩 |
[21:41] | Your father never had the makings of a varsity athlete. | 你老爸从来没被选中校队 |
[21:44] | Oh, what the…? | 搞什么… |
[21:48] | What the hell’s with you? | 你到底哪里有问题? |
[21:50] | -What? It’s not true. | -什么? -才不是真的咧 |
[21:52] | I lettered in football. | 我是高中足球校队! |
[21:55] | -You never played college ball. -College? | -你从没打过大学队 -大学? |
[21:58] | Those guys from Seton Hall were seven feet tall some of them. | 那些圣顿大学的球员 好几个都有七尺高 |
[22:02] | Took an academic leave anyway. | 我当时只是暂时休学 |
[22:05] | Small hands, that was your problem. | 你的问题在于手很小 |
[22:07] | Oh yeah, Daddy always said that. | 是啊 爸爸从前都这么说 |
[22:10] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[22:13] | What is it with you and this obsession with this varsity crap? | 你干嘛一直要扯校队的事? |
[22:16] | The other day you said it. | 你前几天已经提过一次 |
[22:18] | When I was a kid you told the girl cousins the same thing, | 我小时候你跟所有表姐妹们大肆宣扬 |
[22:21] | -it was hurtful. -Tony, relax, it’s not a big deal. | -那很伤人 -东尼 别激动 没啥大不了 |
[22:24] | -It’s undermining! | 那很损人的 |
[22:25] | And it’s the kinda stuff I’m teaching my kids not to do. | 我一直教我的孩子 不要有类似的行为! |
[22:28] | So I don’t wanna hear it again! End of subject! | 所以我不想再听到! 就是这样! |
[22:36] | Honey, pass me the ricotta, please. | 麻烦帮我传瑞科达起司过来 |
[22:38] | In here! | 在这里! |
[22:40] | -Hello? Hey! -Hi, sorry we’re late. | -各位 -抱歉我们来晚了 |
[22:43] | -The Tappan Zee was a nightmare. -Checking the trucks again. | -塔潘兹桥上几乎动弹不得 -又在检查卡车 |
[22:45] | Well, sit down and dig into this medley of pastas that Janice whipped up. | 坐下来吃珍妮丝随手做的面条 |
[22:49] | -How you doing, Uncle Jun? -I don’t like tardiness. | -你好吗 伯伯? -我讨厌人迟到 |
[22:53] | Let me unwrap these. | 我来上这道菜 |
[22:55] | -This looks great. -Thank you. | -看起来不错 -谢谢 |
[22:57] | – So coming down I heard on the radio, | 我听到收音机广播 |
[22:58] | looks like the Jets are gonna grab that kid from Tulsa, that tight end. | 看来《喷射机队》要从陶沙队招募后卫 |
[23:02] | We still get those season tickets, big brother? | 大哥 我们仍有季票是吧? |
[23:04] | He never had the makings of a varsity athlete. | 我只知道他从来没被选中过校队 |
[23:07] | -Son of a bitch! -What? | -他妈的! -怎样? |
[23:09] | Did I just tell you not to say that? | 我刚不是叫你别再讲了? |
[23:10] | -Say what? -You don’t like the way I talk, | -讲什么? -不爽我讲话的方式… |
[23:12] | -get outta my house! -Here we go. | -就给我滚! -又来了 |
[23:14] | -Tony… -No “Tony” shit! | -东尼… -你少来! |
[23:16] | Get your coat, we’re leaving. | 去拿你的外套 咱们走 |
[23:17] | -I don’t have a coat. -Well then get moving, God damn it! | -我没有外套 -那就快走啊 该死! |
[23:20] | Will someone please tell me what’s going on? | 有没有人可以告诉我 究竟是怎么回事? |
[23:22] | It’s my last Sunday dinner here, that’s what’s going on. | 这是我最后一次星期天来吃饭 就是这么回事! |
[23:31] | Uncle Jun, was that really necessary? | 伯伯 你有必要这样吗? |
[23:33] | He’s a goddamn hothouse flower, that’s his problem. | 他真是禁不起批评的温室小花 |
[23:44] | Thank you for getting my TV fixed, Paulie. | 多谢你帮我修电视 保利 |
[23:57] | It’s such a sin. He fired his Spanish helper. | 真是的 他辞退了他的工人 |
[24:01] | Took his boy outta college ’cause he couldn’t afford it anymore. | 叫他儿子从大学休学帮忙 因为他请不起帮手 |
[24:05] | He said it’s his last time coming here. | 他说这是他最后一次来了 |
[24:16] | -You speak to the man? -I’ll see you later. | -你和那人谈过了吗? -我晚点再来 |
[24:41] | So what’s up? | 怎样? |
[24:43] | Nothing, I thought we’d be first in line for opening day. | 没事 咱们开幕赛排第一个 |
[24:46] | Peanuts are on me. | 花生米我请客 |
[24:50] | Angelo Garepe came to see me. | 安杰罗葛里佩跑来找我 |
[24:52] | – Mm-hmm. Lorraine Calluzzo reached out. -Fucking twat. | -罗兰卡鲁佐找我解围 -臭婊子 |
[24:56] | Didn’t you fuck her once? | 你从前不是和她有一腿? |
[24:58] | Yeah, a million years ago. What, is nothing a secret? | 好几百年前的事了 谁不晓得? |
[25:03] | Obviously you wanna maintain stability, | 很显然你想维持和平表相… |
[25:05] | but having Phil Leotardo smack your shies around, is that the smartest thing? | 任由菲利普李欧塔多耀武扬威 这样妥当吗? |
[25:09] | I gotta nip this Little Carmine shit in the bud. | 我得趁这小卡明尚未夺权之前 斩草除根 |
[25:12] | Otherwise I could see a lot of people start fucking around. | 否则会有很多人搞鬼 |
[25:14] | Power vacuum, the capos bide their time, | 众人争权 龙头老大按兵不动 |
[25:17] | nobody’s sure who to pay, so nobody gets paid. | 大家都不确定谁该付钱 结果都拿不到钱 |
[25:20] | All right, I hear you. | 好啦 我懂你意思 |
[25:22] | No one likes that cunt anyway. | 反正没人喜欢那臭婊子 |
[25:23] | Any problem, she’s “Whack this one, whack that one”. | 一有问题她便大开杀戒 |
[25:26] | Never enough body count for Lorraine. | 死在罗兰手下不计其数 |
[25:28] | -Fuck her, let her taste her own medicine! -All right, whatever. | -去她的 让她自食恶果 -好啦 随便 |
[25:33] | I’ll tell you something else. In large measure, | 这整件事都怪你… |
[25:36] | -I blame you for this shit with Little Carmine. -What the fuck did I do? | -关于小卡明的事 -我又怎么了? |
[25:39] | -You legitimized him. Man of your stature goes to Florida | 你拱他出线 你这种大人物亲自跑到佛州… |
[25:42] | -to see that schmuck? -All right. Come on, huh? | -去见那个瘪三 -好了 别说了 |
[25:44] | We both agree that little Carmine’s a fucking asshole, | 我们都同意小卡明是个不折不扣的瘪三 |
[25:47] | but the fact is he’s got | 可是他有一群… |
[25:48] | -a following loyal to his old man. -So? | -死忠于他父亲的追随者 -那又怎样? |
[25:52] | So, Angelo had an idea. | 安杰罗提出个方案… |
[25:56] | What if…and he’s just floating this to keep the peace… | 为了保持和平…就让他继续混下去 |
[26:02] | What if there was a power-sharing situation? | 安排个共同掌权的局面如何? |
[26:06] | -Power sharing. -You’re all in charge equally, | -共同掌权 -你们大家共享同等权力 |
[26:09] | but no major decisions can be made without a majority of two. | 重大决定一定要经过其中两个人同意 |
[26:12] | -What the fuck? -Hey, this way | -搞什么? -这么一来… |
[26:13] | you’re not such a big target for the feds. | 你就不会被条子紧盯 |
[26:16] | Three of the other families have this kind of arrangement. | 其他家族有三个都是这么安排的 |
[26:19] | What’s this, the fucking U.N. now?! | 怎么 现在变成联合国了? |
[26:22] | -All right forget it! Forget I said it! -Fuck that! | -好吧 算了 算我没说! -去他的! |
[26:34] | Everyone deserves to choose how they feel, | 体验爱情 |
[26:35] | to experience the love, the joy, the happiness, the passion. | 喜悦 幸福 热情… |
[26:36] | -Where’s Junior? -Upstairs taking a nap. | -小索呢? -在楼上睡午觉 |
[26:40] | The garage is open, his car is gone. | 车库门是开的 他的车子不见了 |
[26:46] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[26:48] | -I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 我说过 我不晓得 |
[26:50] | You don’t think somebody put the snatch on him, do you? | 该不会有人绑架他吧? |
[26:53] | When did you see him last? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[26:55] | An hour ago. Two. | 一 两个小时前吧? |
[26:59] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[27:01] | Maybe he drove to the store. | 搞不好他开车去买东西? |
[27:04] | His wallet’s here, his watch. | 他的皮夹在这里 还有手表 |
[27:06] | With his bail, he’s not allowed to leave the house anyway. | 他正在假释期间 不能离开这房子 |
[27:09] | Junior. | 小索 |
[27:28] | So when they say they’re not interested, | 若对方说他们不感兴趣 你就说… |
[27:31] | you say, “You’re not interested in keeping kids off drugs?” | “你不关心让小孩子远离毒品吗?” |
[27:35] | What, Shabazz? | 什么 沙巴兹? |
[27:37] | Nobody wants them Turkish taffies. | 那些土耳其软糖没人爱吃 |
[27:39] | You push harder. | 那你要更努力推销啊 |
[27:41] | What did I tell you about profit margin? | 我不是跟你们提过推销利润吗? |
[27:43] | -Where’s Johnny? -We closed now. | -强尼呢? -我们关门了 |
[27:46] | -Let me talk to Damiano. -We rented the hall today. | -我要找达明诺 -这大厅今天由我们承租 |
[27:49] | -I’m looking for Johnny Soprano, God damn it. -Hey, this here’s a church. | -我要找强尼索波诺 该死! -这里是教堂… |
[27:53] | You can’t talk like that in here | 你不能在这里口出秽言 |
[27:56] | Get out, go on. We’re working here. | 出去 我们正在忙 |
[27:57] | -I wanna see Johnny Soprano. -Ain’t no Johnny here. | -我要见强尼索波诺 -这里没有人叫强尼 |
[28:00] | -I’m his brother. He owns this place. -Hold up, now. | -我是他哥哥 这里是他的地方 -等等… |
[28:04] | Back in the day, this was an Italian neighborhood. | 从前这里曾经是义大利人区… |
[28:07] | Some fellas had this place here. | 这地方是属于某个人的 |
[28:09] | Kept those vending machines. | 这里摆了些贩卖机 |
[28:11] | Well, there ain’t no vending machines here no more. | 这里没有贩卖机了 |
[28:13] | Come on, fool, go on. | 去吧 傻子 走开 |
[28:33] | All right, Roberta, thanks. | 好的 芭比 谢了 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 对不起打扰你了 |
[28:39] | Bobbi Sanfillipo? | 芭比山菲利普? |
[28:41] | Junior hasn’t kept time with her in years. | 小索已经很久没和她来往了 |
[28:45] | Yeah, I realize that. | 是啊 我刚才知道 |
[28:46] | You know, now that I think about it, | 我现在回想起来… |
[28:49] | Junior was acting a little peculiar when I got here today. | 我今天来时小索的言行是有些反常 |
[28:52] | Said he wanted to see Johnny. | 他说他想见强尼 |
[28:55] | What Johnny? | 哪个强尼? |
[28:56] | -His brother? -I don’t know. | -他弟弟? -不晓得 |
[28:59] | Also there the other day, we were watching the TV, | 还有前几天我们在看电视时… |
[29:02] | he thought he saw himself on one of the programs. | 他看到自己在电视上 |
[29:08] | We have got the dishwashing liquid… | 我们有这些洗碗精… |
[29:10] | concentrated dishwashing liquid. | 浓缩洗碗精清洗碗盘 |
[29:12] | concentrated dishwashing liquid. | 不用戴手套 全天然 无化学成分… |
[29:15] | It’s me. | 是我… |
[29:16] | -Did you drop off the drycleaning? -Your uncle’s missing. | -你把衣服送去干洗店了吗? -你伯伯失踪了 |
[29:19] | He took his car. He didn’t call you, did he? | 他开车出去 他没打地话给你吧? |
[29:21] | -No. -Where the hell is he? | -没有 -他究竟跑哪去了? |
[29:24] | He’s like an old woman. He’s probably gossiping with a neighbor. | 他跟老女人一样 大概正在和邻居聊八卦吧 |
[29:28] | Did you check the Ramirez’s next door? | 你去问过邻居了吗? |
[29:31] | I’m afraid he might’ve wandered. My grandfather did this. | 他恐怕走失了 我爷爷从前也是这样 |
[29:35] | Maybe you better call Tony. | 你最好打电话给东尼 |
[29:38] | I can’t just dump this on Tony. | 我不能就这样惊动东尼 |
[29:40] | I gotta find him. | 我得去找他 |
[29:41] | I need you to come here in case he comes back. | 我要你过来这里 免得他突然回家 |
[29:44] | -Bobby, I just can’t… -I need your help here! Jesus Christ! | -巴比 我不能…-我需要你来帮忙 拜托! |
[29:47] | Sometimes I think I love Junior more than you do! | 有时我觉得我比你还爱小索 |
[30:00] | We may know that there are five essentials for victory: | 通往胜利之路有五个办法… |
[30:03] | One, he will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight; | 第一 知道何时该出手 何时不该出手 |
[30:09] | Two, he will win who knows how to… | 第二 知道该如何… |
[30:24] | You Gary? | 你是盖瑞? |
[30:26] | I’m Jimmy. Gary’s up there. | 我是吉米 盖瑞在树上 |
[30:29] | Hey, come down here! | 你给我下来 |
[30:32] | -What? -I said get down here! | -什么? -我说 给我下来! |
[30:34] | I wanna talk to you! | 我有话跟你说 |
[30:39] | -What do you want? -I’m a friend of Sal Vitro’s. | -你要干嘛? -我是沙尔维托的朋友 |
[30:41] | -My aunt lives on this street. -So | -我阿姨住在这条街上 -那又怎样? |
[30:44] | So I’m guessing Sal Vitro used to do this yard. | 这家院子从前是沙尔维托整理的 |
[30:47] | A lotta things used to be | 很多事都不复从前了 |
[30:49] | Maybe so, | 或许吧 |
[30:50] | but you’re gonna make good on his busted arm. | 不过你得赔偿他的断手 |
[30:52] | Oh yeah? Why am I gonna do that? | 是吗? 我凭什么要那么做? |
[30:54] | ‘Cause I said so, that’s why. | 因为我说了就算 |
[30:56] | -Eat shit, pal. -Why don’t you take a walk, huh? | -你去吃屎啦 -你滚到一旁去吧 |
[31:19] | Give me your wallet, you prick. | 把你的皮夹给我 烂人! |
[31:30] | This and the mower’s a down payment. | 这些和割草机算是订金 |
[31:33] | By next Tuesday I want Sal Vitro’s whole orthopedist bill paid. | 下星期二我要来收沙尔维托的医药费 |
[31:37] | Let’s call it $1,200. | 就算一千二好了 |
[31:39] | On top of that, from now on I get 10% of whatever you make in this neighborhood. | 从此以后 你们在这附近的工钱 我要抽一成 |
[31:43] | -You motherfucker! -Shut up or I’ll give you a crack | -你去死啦! -闭嘴!我踢死你! |
[32:14] | -Time is it? -Don’t worry, we’ll take the tunnel. | -几点了? -别担心 我们走隧道过去 |
[32:19] | All right, this meeting today, we’re trying to nail down a new contractor | 这次开会 我们要谈定新的建商… |
[32:22] | -now with Massarone gone. -That office park by Troy Hills? | -如今马沙朗不在了 -在特洛依丘的办公商圈 |
[32:25] | -Listen… and this is very important… | 听着 这很重要… |
[32:29] | if any of this shit with Little Carmine and Johnny comes up, you clam up. | 万一扯到小卡明和强尼的事 你千万别插嘴… |
[32:32] | -You got it, Tony. | 没问题 东尼 |
[32:34] | Say nothing. ‘Cause you say the wrong thing… | 什么都别说 因为如果说错话… |
[32:42] | -What? -Tony, it’s me. | -怎样? -东尼 是我 |
[32:45] | Listen, it’s your uncle. He’s gone. | 听着 你伯伯走了 |
[32:50] | You mean he’s dead? | 你是说他死了? |
[32:51] | -No, no, no, no. We think he might’ve wandered off. | 不 不 我们猜他可能走失了 |
[32:54] | You know, I didn’t wanna call you but it’s been a couple hours now. | 我之前不想惊动你 但是已经过好几个小时了 |
[32:58] | -Fuck him -He said he was going to see Johnny. | -管他去死 -他说他要去找强尼 |
[33:01] | -You think he might’ve meant your dad? -What? | -你想他有可能是指你爸爸吗? -什么? |
[33:03] | He’s wandering, Tony. | 他走失了 东尼 |
[33:05] | He can wander off the Palisades for all I care. He’s fucking dead to me. | 管他走失到哪里 他这人我当他已经死了! |
[33:30] | I called you almost an hour ago. Where the hell have you been? | 我一个小时前打给你 你跑去哪了? |
[33:34] | Hello? I was picking up your daughter. | 拜托 我还得去接你女儿 |
[33:36] | Stay here, I’m going out. | 留在这里 我要出去 |
[33:38] | Where the hell is Tommy? | 汤米人呢? |
[33:40] | I sent him home. | 我叫他回去了 |
[33:41] | Oh, wonderful. He gets the day off, and I get to wait by the phone. | 这么好 他可以回家翘脚 我就得守在电话旁 |
[33:44] | -It’s because of him Junior escaped. | 就是因为他小索才会不见 珍妮丝 |
[33:48] | -Dad, can I go with you? -No. | -爸 我可以和你去吗? -不行 |
[33:50] | Can Janice go and we can stay here? | 那珍妮丝去 我们留在这里? |
[33:52] | -What’d I tell you about being impolite? | 我说过不准没礼貌 |
[33:53] | If anyone cares, I’ll be upstairs lying down. | 算了 我要上楼去躺着 |
[34:01] | One hour of television, then you both finish your homework. | 只能看一个钟头电视 然后做功课 |
[34:04] | And you, lay off the Snapple. | 还有你 不准喝果汁 |
[34:12] | What galls me is that before | 我不爽的是 |
[34:13] | Little Carmine went to Florida, I was actually close with him. | 小卡明去佛州之前我跟他还挺好的 |
[34:16] | I was in his wedding party. | 我还参加他的婚礼 拜托 |
[34:18] | Organized his whole fucking bachelor party… | 帮他安排婚前单身派对 |
[34:20] | lesbian show, whores… fucking disgusting. | 请女同志 妓女一起来 恶心死了 |
[34:23] | Then when they had that kid with the lung problem, | 后来他孩子肺出问题 |
[34:25] | who you think got him that doctor on Park Avenue? | 是谁去帮忙请医生的? |
[34:27] | Water over the dam, huh? | 过去的事就算了 |
[34:29] | I had no idea you guys were that close. | 我不晓得你们俩那么熟 |
[34:31] | Close? We were like brothers. | 熟呢 我们就像亲兄弟一样 |
[34:34] | It’s a shame that you can’t find a way to work things out. | 真可惜 你们之间不能好好讲和 |
[34:37] | Give me piece of bread, huh? | 给我一块面包 |
[34:40] | Have you thought about this? | 你想过吗? |
[34:42] | Maybe you let him keep Lorraine, | 或许你该把罗兰让给他… |
[34:44] | and you take a bigger piece of his Florida shit, the clubs. | 换他在佛罗里达的舞厅 |
[34:47] | If I wanted to worry about Florida, I would move to fucking Miami. | 如果我在乎佛州 我早就会去迈阿密 |
[34:51] | You know, it wasn’t long ago I remember you used to wait in the car. | 不久之前 你还只是坐在车内等的小弟… |
[34:54] | And as far as I’m concerned you should still be there! | 我觉得你应该继续再到车子里等着 |
[34:58] | -He was just trying… -Fuck “he was just!” | -强尼 他只是…-去他的! |
[35:00] | Everybody’s got a goddamn opinion! | 每个人都那么多意见! |
[35:10] | I didn’t say nothing, Tony. | 我什么都没说 东尼 |
[35:14] | What the fuck did I say?! | 我之前怎么说的? |
[35:15] | I’m sorry, Tony, I just… | 抱歉 东尼 我以为… |
[35:17] | Now I gotta un-fuck what you just fucked up. | 现在我得帮你擦屁股! |
[35:19] | Gotta do something nice for Johnny. Like what? | 我得想办法安抚强尼 要怎么做? |
[35:22] | What the fuck am I supposed to do?! | 我他妈的到底该怎么做? |
[35:32] | You gotta understand, this shit between Johnny and Little Carmine is bad. | 你不明白强尼和小卡明之间 这档事很棘手 |
[35:35] | The instability. But worse comes to worst, it could work to our advantage. | 明争暗斗 不过到头来可能对我们有利 |
[35:40] | How? | 怎么说? |
[35:42] | They fight, we pick up any crumbs from the fallout. | 他们鹬蚌相争 咱们便渔翁得利 |
[35:46] | The odds are that Johnny’ll end up on top, but who knows? | 强尼出头天的机率很大 但谁晓得呢 |
[35:53] | So keep your ears open and your mouth shut! | 你给我记得 小孩子有耳无嘴! |
[35:57] | Apparently, there’s a new president at the electrician’s union. | 电工工会选出新的理事长 |
[36:01] | Tony sent Chrissy over there to talk to him. | 东尼派克里斯去和他们谈 |
[36:05] | Something I’ve always been meaning to get straight… | 我件事我一直搞不懂… |
[36:07] | Tony calls Christopher his nephew, | 东尼称克里斯多福为侄子… |
[36:10] | yet sometimes you refer to them as cousins. | 可是有时又叫他表弟 |
[36:15] | Yeah, right. See, Chrissy’s not Tony’s nephew. | 克里斯不是东尼的侄子 |
[36:17] | Chrissy’s Carmela’s cousin. | 克里斯的卡蜜拉的侄子 |
[36:19] | She was first cousin to Dickie Moltisanti, Chrissy’s dad. | 她是克里斯老爸 狄克莫特桑提的表姐 |
[36:23] | But he was always kinda like a big brother to Tony, Dickie. | 不过这狄克一直都像是东尼的大哥 |
[36:29] | So Tony calls Chrissy his nephew. | 所以东尼才说克里斯是他的侄子 |
[36:33] | -It’s an Italian thing. -Okay. | -义大利人的习俗 -好的… |
[36:35] | Although technically, Tony and Chrissy are cousins. | 论辈分 东尼和克里斯是表兄弟没错 |
[36:38] | Joanne Blundetto, Chrissy’s mom, | 克里斯的妈妈 琼安比朗狄托… |
[36:40] | is Tony’s cousin on his mother’s side? | 是东尼妈妈那边的表妹 |
[36:44] | But, like way back. | 不过是远亲 |
[36:46] | Like from the old country or something. | 隔了好几代 |
[36:51] | Robyn? | 罗苹? |
[36:53] | What? | 什么事? |
[36:55] | How much longer am I gonna have to keep doing this? | 我还得继续这么做多久呢? |
[36:59] | Major RICO against Tony Soprano? | 以《联邦反诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪法》起诉东尼索波诺? |
[37:02] | Those things take years to build. | 这种案子得花很多年时间 |
[37:04] | This recent case against Joe Massino in New York? | 最近在纽约 乔马席诺被起诉的案子? |
[37:06] | It was seven years before indictments were handed down. | 调查整整七年之后才起诉 |
[37:28] | Hello, handsome. | 哈啰 帅哥 |
[37:31] | Where you living now? Around here? | 你现在住哪? 在这附近? |
[37:34] | -Do you know me? -Do I know you? | -你认识我? -我怎么会不认识你 |
[37:42] | Jupiter Club on 6th Street? | 第六街的木星舞厅? |
[37:47] | Caught fire, that place. | 那地方被烧掉了 |
[37:50] | Lot of people died. | 很多人死掉 |
[37:53] | Do you know my brother, Johnny? | 你认识我哥哥强尼? |
[37:56] | You got all the looks, I’ll tell ya that. | 你们家就你长得好看 |
[38:00] | What are you saying? | 你这话什么意思? |
[38:01] | You and I had relations? | 你和我从前有过一段? |
[38:09] | Son of a bitch in a taxicab, run me right over my foot. | 某个女人用计程车碾过我的腿 |
[38:17] | -I have a car. -Want a date? | -我有辆车 -要约会吗? |
[38:20] | I’ll give you half and half in the back seat. | 我可以在后座给你点甜头 |
[38:23] | -I want to go home. -Let me get a ride by the shelter. | -我要回家 -载我到游民收容所 |
[38:26] | I have to find my car. | 我得去找我的车子 |
[39:43] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[39:46] | I don’t gotta tell you shit. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[39:49] | See some ID, sir? | 有身分证件吗? |
[39:50] | Fuck you, copper, I know my rights. | 去你的 死条子 我知道我的权利 |
[39:52] | Hey, take it easy now. | 别激动 |
[39:54] | My car was stolen. I want my lawyer. | 我车子被偷了 我需要律师 |
[39:57] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[40:00] | Mel. | 梅文 |
[40:02] | Okay, Mel what? | 姓什么? |
[40:05] | I see you went out and forgot your shoes. Where do you live? – | 你没穿鞋子就跑出来 你住在哪里? |
[40:08] | -Belleville. -Sure you don’t want to tell me your name? | -好景区 -你不肯说你的名字? |
[40:11] | -You’re not in any trouble or anything. -Corrado Soprano. | -你不会惹上任何麻烦的 -克拉多索波诺 |
[40:18] | Tell you what, sir, | 这样好了… |
[40:19] | why don’t you come and get in the car where it’s nice and warm? | 你上车暖暖身子 |
[40:22] | We’ll try to figure out how to get in touch with your lawyer, all right? | 我们帮你联络律师 好吧? |
[40:48] | Jesus, Uncle Jun, thank God. | 老天 伯伯 感谢老天 |
[40:52] | This gentleman reside here, ma’am? | 这位先生住在这里? |
[40:54] | He’s my uncle. | 他是我伯伯 |
[40:55] | Where have you been? We were worried sick. | 你跑去哪了? 我们担心死了 |
[40:58] | I’ll need to see some identification, ma’am. | 我必须看身分证件 |
[41:00] | Oh, okay, I’ll get my bag. | 好 我去拿皮包 |
[41:02] | His, actually. | 要看他的 |
[41:04] | Bobby, get Uncle Jun’s wallet. It’s upstairs on his dresser. | 巴比 去拿伯公的皮夹 在楼上他的衣柜上 |
[41:13] | Uncle Jun’, you’re freezing. | 伯伯 你冻坏了 |
[41:15] | We found him walking across Clay Street Bridge in Newark. | 我们在克莱街桥上发现他 |
[41:17] | Newark? | 纽瓦克? |
[41:19] | Where’s your car? | 你的车呢? |
[41:21] | -They stole it. -Who stole it? | -他们偷走了 -谁偷走了? |
[41:23] | You know who. | 你晓得的! |
[41:35] | It’s him. | 是他没错 |
[41:37] | Junior Soprano. | 小索索波诺 |
[41:40] | -Here ya go, sir. -Go shit in your hat. | -拿去吧 -你去吃屎啦 |
[41:42] | Uncle Jun, stop. | 伯伯 别这样 |
[41:44] | Thank you, officers. Thank you. | 谢谢你们警官 谢谢 |
[41:49] | Uncle Jun, did you tell Tommy you were going to see my father? | 你有跟汤米说你要去找我爸爸吗? |
[41:54] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[41:57] | What are you doing? Sit! | 你在干嘛?坐下! |
[41:59] | -I have to use the facilities. -Bobby, go with him. | -我要上厕所 -巴比 陪他去 |
[42:01] | God damn it, I can piss by myself! | 要死! 我可以自己去尿! |
[42:04] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[42:08] | I’ll open some soup | 我帮你开汤罐头 |
[42:10] | You go out for some exercise, people give you the goddamn third degree. | 出去散个步却变成了大罪人! |
[42:17] | Hi, Ellie. | 海帝… |
[42:19] | Oh, hello, Louie. How’s the big slot-machine king? | 路易 赌场大老板近来如何? |
[42:22] | Oh, I ain’t doing that no more, I’m retired. | 我已经洗手不干退休了 |
[42:25] | Tony, it’s me. | 东尼 是我 |
[42:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[42:38] | It’s Uncle Jun. | 是伯伯… |
[42:39] | They found him in Newark, in his slippers. | 他被人发现穿着拖鞋在纽瓦克 |
[42:43] | He was looking for Daddy, Tony. | 他说他要找爸爸 东尼 |
[42:46] | He may have Alzheimer’s. I don’t know. | 他大概有老人失忆症 |
[42:48] | Good, maybe he’ll forget my phone number. | 或许他可以忘记我的电话号码 |
[42:50] | Jesus Christ. | 老天… |
[42:54] | Mozzarella in carrozza. Still warm. | 炸起司面包还是热的 |
[42:57] | Artie, we’re in the middle of a family meeting. | 我们正在讨论家里的事 |
[42:59] | I’m not even here. | 算我不在 |
[43:03] | He’s our uncle, Tony. There may be something seriously wrong with him. | 他是咱们伯父 东尼 他的情况可能很严重 |
[43:07] | Listen, Janice, like I told your husband, | 珍妮丝 我跟你老公说过了… |
[43:10] | -he’s fucking dead to me. -Are you that fragile? | -我当他已经死了 -你真那么脆弱吗? |
[43:12] | You don’t know the half of it when it comes to us. | 你知道个屁啦 |
[43:14] | And if you’re so concerned, take him to the doctor. | 你要担心的话带他去看医生啊 |
[43:17] | ‘Cause I’ve had it. | 我受够了 |
[43:18] | You’re the only one he relates to. | 你是他唯一认同的人 东尼 |
[43:20] | We won’t even be able to get him in the car. | 我们根本没办法让他上车 |
[43:22] | -Fuck him. You reap what you sow. -You sure did. | -去他的 他罪有应得啦 -你也是 |
[43:27] | You think maybe there’s a reason | 或许你现在自己独居是有因可循的 东尼 |
[43:30] | you’re living all alone here without your family? | 家人全不在你身边 |
[43:32] | Whoa. Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等…等等… |
[43:34] | You’re gonna give me advice on marriage? | 你要给我婚姻建言? |
[43:37] | You know, Tony, there’s a lot I can say right now that I am not gonna say. | 东尼 很多话我想讲 但我忍住不讲而已 |
[43:40] | Fuck it! Say it! Say it! Who gives a fuck? | 去你的! 讲啊! 谁鸟啊?! |
[43:44] | Think I don’t know what you’re doing here, Janice? | 以为我不晓得你的鬼计? |
[43:46] | Trying to pawn this shit off on me. | 把这烂摊子丢到我头上? |
[43:48] | Your whole life… whenever there’s a family problem, | 你只要一遇到家里出问题… |
[43:50] | -you shirk your duties or run away! -Ran away? | -要不就推卸责任 要不就离家出走 -离家出走? |
[43:53] | -Tibet or fucking Berkeley. -I was 18 years old! | -到西藏或到柏克莱… -我当时已经十八岁! |
[43:56] | I was 16 when you left me with our head case of a mother. | 你离开时我才十六岁 你让我一个人面对妈… |
[43:59] | Who you all of a sudden relate to so fucking well! | 结果你现在反而敬爱起她来 |
[44:01] | -I was merely saying… -Free-spirit Janice, | -我只是说我了解… -豪放不羁的珍妮丝… |
[44:04] | rebel without a cause, | 叛逆少女 |
[44:05] | while I sit here mired in her bullshit trying to be a good son | 而我却得当个乖儿子 帮你收烂摊子 |
[44:08] | while you’re off dropping acid | 让你在外吸毒 淫荡过日 |
[44:11] | -and blowing roadies! -Roadies? Oh, you don’t wanna know. | -淫荡过日? -你不想知道的 |
[44:13] | That is not true, Tony. Now you tell him that that’s not true! | 那不是真的 东尼 你告诉他那不是真的 |
[44:18] | Poor fucking Janice, she’s so depressed | 可怜的珍妮丝 忧郁沮丧… |
[44:20] | Poor Janice, she can’t get up off the couch | 赖在沙发上爬不起来 |
[44:22] | ’cause she’s so tired from her Epstein-Barr. | 因为她有庖疹病毒 好累喔! |
[44:24] | -Poor fucking Janice. Va fongul! -Why don’t we calm down? | -可怜的珍妮丝 去你的 -你们俩冷静一下好吧? |
[44:28] | -Maybe you were the smart one | 你挺会耍小聪明 离开这里一阵子… |
[44:31] | ’cause you got outta here, but your hippie string ran out | 流浪到无处可去 |
[44:32] | and now you’re gonna do to this man what you do to every one of ’em. | 你将用对付这所有男人的招数 对待这个家伙 |
[44:35] | -Fucking piece of shit! -You stupid cunt. | 你他妈的混蛋! |
[44:37] | Oh, just like your mother, huh? | 臭婊子! 就跟你妈一样! |
[44:40] | Now you can do to him what she did to Daddy! | 你现在就像她从前对爸那样! |
[44:44] | Cocksucker! | 死烂人! |
[44:53] | You want more responsibility? | 你想扛更多责任? |
[44:55] | Start with controlling your wife. | 就从管好你老婆开始吧 |
[45:09] | And then from nowhere, he cracks one kid’s head with a shovel | 结果他突然拿起铲子往那孩子头上敲 |
[45:12] | -and the other one, he knocks out of a tree. -He jumped out of the tree | -另一个 他把他从树上扯下来 -他从树上跳下来… |
[45:15] | and came at me with a chainsaw. I got a right to defend myself, Tony. | 拿电锯攻击我 我得自我防卫呀! |
[45:19] | All right, take it easy, relax. | 好吧 别激动 冷静点 |
[45:21] | Sal Vitro’s been working the area since my ma was still working at Kresge’s. | 我妈还在工作时 沙尔维托就帮她割草了 |
[45:25] | I should be able to help out a kid from my own neighborhood. | 我有权照顾我家附近的孩子 |
[45:30] | All right, how about this? Vitro and your nephew split the area… | 好吧 这样吧 维托和你侄子平分那区的工作 |
[45:33] | east of Dyer is yours, west of Dyer goes to him. | 戴尔家东边是你的 戴尔家西边是他的 |
[45:36] | As for the broken arm… I don’t know, give him $500. | 至于断手部分 就给他五百块吧 |
[45:40] | I already told the guy 12, T. | 我已经告诉他是一千二了 |
[45:43] | Well there’s fucking compromises in life, Paulie. | 人生就是要学习妥协 保利 |
[45:49] | All right, make it a grand for the pain and suffering. | 算一千好了 肉体精神赔偿 |
[45:52] | Naturally I want my taste, retroactive, ’cause this is the first time | 当然 我也要分一杯眉 毕竟这是我第一次… |
[45:55] | I heard about any of this. | 听到这种事情 |
[45:57] | It’s a new venture. My nephew’s barely on his feet. | 这是新的门路 我侄子还不太能自立 |
[46:01] | I mean, I didn’t want to start kicking up and pull it back if it don’t work out. | 我如果现在答应 以后再收回就难了 |
[46:08] | And of course Vitro’ll do your grass too, Tony. | 还有 维托会帮你割草 东尼 |
[46:11] | No charge. | 免费 |
[46:13] | Remind me to talk to you about that later. | 这事我晚点再和你谈 |
[46:21] | There he is. Salvatore, my boy. How’s that pitching arm? – | 沙尔维多 你的手还好吧? |
[46:24] | It’s getting there. Paul, say hello to Mr. Gaultieri. | 慢慢复原当中 保罗 和高提耶利先生打招呼 |
[46:28] | That’s my middle name, Paul. | 我的名字里也有保罗 |
[46:36] | So I talked to that guy. Good news. | 我和那人谈过了 好消息… |
[46:39] | I got you 500 for your arm, | 我帮你要到五百块医药费 |
[46:41] | and you keep half your area. | 你可以保留一半的工作领域 |
[46:43] | -Half? -It could’ve been nothing. | -一半? -原本啥都没有咧 |
[46:45] | Lucky you know me. | 还好有我帮你撑腰 |
[46:47] | West of Dyer’s yours, east belongs to him. | 戴尔家西边是你的 东边是他的 |
[46:50] | Paulie, my wife’s gonna sh… | 保利 我老婆她… |
[46:54] | All right, thank you, Paulie. | 好吧 谢了 保利 |
[46:57] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事… |
[47:00] | You’re gonna have to cut a couple of lawns on the comp. | 你得免费割几家的草 |
[47:03] | Some friends of ours. | 朋友的家 |
[47:17] | Some shot, huh, the way it hooked? | 那记挥杆不赖吧? |
[47:19] | You got a fucking horseshoe up your ass. | 是啊 你这人总是走狗屎运 |
[47:22] | Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生… |
[47:28] | Harry Winer, I was your mother’s neurologist. | 哈利温勒 我是你妈妈的医生 |
[47:30] | I did her work-up from Green Grove? – | 我帮她诊疗过 |
[47:31] | Yeah, how you doing? | 是的 你好吗? |
[47:34] | So I assume your sister told you I’m treating your uncle. | 你姐姐大概告诉你 我正在诊疗你伯父 |
[47:38] | -Oh yeah, yeah, she mentioned it. -Catch you in there, T. | -有 有 她提过了 -回头见 东尼 |
[47:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[47:43] | I think with the right meds we can control these things. | 只要好好服药 应该能控制病情 |
[47:46] | – What things? – The infarcts. | -什么病情? -梗塞 很容易会引发中风 |
[47:50] | They’re akin to mini-strokes. | 他前几天脑部受到重创 |
[47:53] | He suffered significant brain trauma the other day. | 你大概注意到过去半年来 |
[47:54] | You probably noticed him acting differently over the past six months, a year maybe. | 他的言行有些异样 |
[47:56] | Well to tell you the truth, | 老实讲… |
[47:58] | me and my uncle, we don’t talk much anymore. | 我和我伯伯已经不太联络了 |
[48:00] | -Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. -Don’t be, he’s a hostile prick. | -我很遗憾 -用不着 反正他是个大浑蛋 |
[48:03] | Well, unfortunately obstinacy is consistent with his condition. | 他这种病会让人性格变得更固执… |
[48:07] | Impatience, forgetfulness, particularly with short-term memory. | 没耐心 健忘 尤其是短期记忆 |
[48:10] | Do you find he’ll ask the same question every three minutes? What time it is? | 他有没有每隔三分钟就问同样问题? 问现在几点? |
[48:16] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不晓得 或许吧 |
[48:19] | It’s frustrating, I know. | 让人很烦 我知道 |
[48:21] | Anyway, the last thing I wanted to do was get in the middle of a family squabble | 我不想介入你们家的问题 |
[48:24] | -I just wanted to say hello. -Well, nice seeing you. | -我只是想打声招呼 -很高兴见到你 |
[48:27] | Okay. All right. | -好的 -好的 多谢 |
[49:05] | Member of the squirrel family, | 松鼠类的一种… |
[49:06] | the prairie dog makes its home mainly… | 即草原地鼠 它们通常存在于西边… |
[49:09] | Tommy? | 汤米? |
[49:15] | Brought you some fish. | 给你带点鱼来了 |
[49:17] | Trying to clean out my refrigerator. | 我正在出清我的冰箱 |
[49:19] | Make sure you form a seal when you shut that freezer door. | 冷冻库的门要关紧 |
[49:28] | Of the two main species, | 其中两个主要种类… |
[49:29] | the black-tailed prairie dog is much more widespread, | 黑尾草原地鼠繁殖范围较广… |
[49:34] | inhabiting much of the Great Plains and the Great Basin. | 大多栖息于大草原或大盆地里 |
[49:50] | So how you feeling? | 你精神还好吧? |
[49:53] | Heard you had a little problem. | 听说你有点毛病 |
[49:55] | What problem? | 什么毛病? |
[49:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:02] | But your doctor said something different. | 但你医生可不是这么说的 |
[50:05] | Who, Kennedy? | 谁? 甘乃迪? |
[50:08] | Kennedy’s your cancer doctor. | 甘乃迪是你的癌症医生 |
[50:10] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[50:13] | You said doctor. | 你提到医生 |
[50:15] | The white-tailed prairie dog lives at higher elevations, | 白尾草原地鼠栖息于高海平面之处… |
[50:19] | hibernating throughout the winter. | 冬天进行冬眠 |
[50:22] | Just take your medicine, Uncle Jun. | 按时吃药 伯伯 |
[50:25] | Make you feel better. | 会让你好过多的 |
[50:29] | Help with your memory. | 帮助你的记忆 |
[50:32] | Believe me, there’s plenty I’d like to forget. | 相信我 很多事我都想忘记 |
[50:35] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我也是 |
[50:46] | Feech was here? | 费奇来过了? |
[50:48] | Yeah, he came to pay his respects. | 是啊 他来看我 |
[50:52] | What’s this I hear, | 我听到风声说… |
[50:54] | you ruled against Feech? | 你裁定反对费奇? |
[50:56] | -He’s an important man. -Why is he bitching at you about shit? | -他是个要人 -他跟你嚼舌根? |
[50:59] | I’m still the boss of this family, despite any arrangements. | 不管是怎么安排的 我仍是这家族的大老 |
[51:09] | Yellow in color, they often have dark… | 黄色身形 他们通常有暗色的… |
[51:12] | These prairie dogs, they’ll sleep during the day. | 这些草原地鼠白天睡觉 |
[51:15] | Oh yeah? | 是吗? |
[51:21] | Look, the doctor said you might not have known what you were saying. | 医生说你可能不记得自己曾经说过什么话 |
[51:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲什么? |
[51:28] | The varsity shit. | 关于校队的事 |
[51:43] | So, what else did Feech have to say? | 费奇还说了什么? |
[51:46] | Getting a new top on his convertible. | 敞篷车要换新敞篷 |
[51:52] | All right, let’s assume that you didn’t know what you were saying. | 好 假设你根本不晓得自己在讲什么… |
[51:56] | That you forget you say shit over and over. | 还有你忘了自己会一直重覆提相同的事 |
[51:59] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[52:02] | Why’s it gotta be something mean? | 你一定要讲伤人的话吗? |
[52:05] | Why can’t you repeat something good? | 为什么不能重覆正面的话? |
[52:14] | There’s the coyote. | 土狼出现了 |
[52:22] | I mean, don’t you love me? | 你难道不爱我吗? |