时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | – Dad. – Hey. | 爸 |
[02:05] | What are you doing here?Well, I got an office here. | -你来这边干嘛? -我在这里有间办公室 |
[02:09] | – You come down with Finn? – And some people. | -你和分恩一起来的吗? -还有一些其他人 |
[02:14] | Promise me no drinkin’ and drivin’. | 跟我保证 别酒驾 |
[02:17] | Who’s your designated driver? | 那谁会帮你开车? |
[02:19] | I’m not the one with all the dents in their car. | 我的车可没被撞凹啊 |
[02:22] | All right, have fun, huh? | 好吧 好好玩 |
[02:24] | Need some money? | 要钱吗? |
[02:26] | Have a good time, sweetheart.Be careful! | 好好玩 甜心 小心点 |
[02:39] | – You see Meadow? – Yeah, I wish I knew she was here. | -有看到梅朵吗? -有 但愿早点知道她在这里 |
[02:42] | I wonder what the fuck she’s thinkin’.I’m sorry, Ton’. | -不知道她会怎么想 -对不起 东尼 |
[02:45] | Some kid had a seizure upstairs,- it’s been a horrible night. | 楼上有个小鬼犯了碰痫 今晚真的很恐怖 |
[02:47] | – Hey, Ton’,Vito and Gene just called, they’re five minutes away. | 东尼 维多和阿金刚打电话来 他们的地方离这里只有五分钟车程 |
[02:51] | We’re leaving. | 好 我们要走了 拿去 |
[02:55] | Here. All right, call ’em and tell ’em to meet us | 打电话给他们 叫他们到巴德面包店 跟我们碰头… |
[02:58] | at Bud’s Butter Bun on Broadway and 18th.All right. | -就在百老汇街和十八街交叉口 -好 |
[03:09] | Did I just see your father? | 我刚看到的是不是你爸? |
[03:11] | He’s got an office here. | 他在这里有间办公室 |
[03:13] | Saturday night? | 礼拜六晚上? |
[03:15] | That’s dedication. | 真是认真啊 |
[03:18] | The guy sure can put in the hours. | 那家伙真打拼 |
[03:21] | Let’s go someplace else. | -有何不可? -我们到别地方去吧 |
[03:24] | Tony’s spendin’ so much time at the club. | 东尼常待在我的俱乐部里 |
[03:28] | Do you think that might have something to do with you? | 会不会跟你有关? |
[03:31] | Oh, if you think I’m gonna blow this guy for your sick purposes | 要是你以为我会为了你变态的目的帮他吹喇叭的话 |
[03:35] | you are sadly mistaken. | 那你就搞错了 |
[03:37] | So go on about this phone call the other night. | 那再谈谈前几天晚上那通电话 |
[03:41] | It was just some guy with a Southern accent. | 打来的人带有南方口音 |
[03:44] | Christopher grabbed the phone,he yelled at him for callin’ the house, | 克里斯多佛大声骂他不该打到家里来 |
[03:47] | – said he’d see him down there. – Down where? | -说他会到下面去见他 -下面哪里? |
[03:49] | Did you check the log on his cell? | 你有查他电话上留下的号码吗? |
[03:51] | Not since I almost got caught doin’ that,and I am not doin’ it again. | 上次我查差点被捉到后我就不敢了 休想叫我再那样 |
[03:55] | Wait till he goes into the shower.See if there’s a 4-0-4 or 3-3-6, | 等他去洗澡 再看有没有404或336开头的 |
[04:00] | and memorize any other numbers you don’t recognize. | 只要是你不认得的号码都背下来 |
[04:05] | – What’s the matter? – I got to go to the bathroom. | -怎么回事? -我想上厕所 |
[04:08] | – I know, you said. – No, I-I got to go. | -我知道 你刚说过了 -不 现在一定得去 |
[04:12] | – Number two. – I’ll take you to your car. | -是大号 -我送你到车上去 |
[04:15] | No, I got to go now. Oh my God. | 不行 现在一定得去 天啊 |
[04:22] | You okay? We’re almost there. | 还好吗? 我们就快好了 |
[04:26] | Try to relax. | 放松点 |
[04:28] | Don’t you got a general anesthetic or somethin’?This lidocaine doesn’t do much. | 你没有一般性的麻药吗? 这种卡度因实在没太大功效 |
[04:32] | We are… done. | 我们… |
[04:34] | done. | 好了啦 |
[04:36] | Jan, want to do your thing? | 珍 轮你了 |
[04:42] | Just keep a little pressure.All right. | -轻轻压住 -好 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna get this down to the lab, see what’s what. | 我送这个去化验 看看是什么 |
[04:50] | Okay.There we go. | 好了 可以了 |
[04:55] | – You okay? – You think he got it all? | -你还好吗? -你认为他全都取出来了吗? |
[04:58] | We hope so. Meantime, there’s a canteen on Level L. | 但愿如此 在L层有餐厅 |
[05:01] | I’ll let you know when the results come back. | 等化验结果出炉我再通知你 |
[05:07] | Does having a bowel movement relieve the pain? | 肠胃蠕动的话 可以让你不痛吗? |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:12] | Would you describe the diarrhea – as loose or liquid? | 要你形容腹泻情形的话 是松软状还是水水的? |
[05:16] | – Liquid.But this is gettin’ so I’m afraid to be away from the toilet. | 水水的 只是情形太严重了 让我都不敢远离厕所太远 |
[05:20] | I’m so scared I’m gonna have an accident. | 因为我很怕拉在裤子上 |
[05:22] | – Is this tender? – No. | -这样摸会酸吗? -不会 |
[05:27] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[05:35] | – How’s your personal life? – What do you mean? | -你的私生活呢? -你指的是什么? |
[05:38] | Well, sometimes GI disturbances are stress-related. | 有时候肠胃的不适是因为压力引起的 |
[05:41] | Is there anything unusual that might be giving you the jimjams? | 最近会什么不寻常的事让你特别紧张吗? |
[05:48] | I just want somethin’ for my stomach so I can quit goin’ to the bathroom. | 我只是想你开点东西给我服用让我可以不要猛跑厕所 |
[05:52] | That’s what’s givin’ me stress. | 这就是我压力的来源 |
[05:54] | Why don’t you get dressed? We’ll talk in my office. | 你先穿好衣服 我们到我办公室聊 |
[06:02] | I hear you’re spending time with today’s youth. | 听说你现在都在和年轻人混 |
[06:05] | You lost me. | 你搞错了 |
[06:07] | Meadow said she saw you at Adriana’s club. | 梅朵说她看到你去艾德莲娜的俱乐部 |
[06:10] | I got to explain my business to you now? After so many years? | 我的事忽然都得跟你报告吗? 过了这么多年 |
[06:13] | – No, it’s your life, Tony. – Got that right. | -那是你自己的生活 东尼 -说得没错 |
[06:17] | What did you do to your head? Did you fall again? | 你头上是怎样了? 又跌倒了吗? |
[06:19] | Banged it on the medicine chest. Don’t worry ’bout it. | 撞到药柜了 别担心 没事 |
[06:23] | It’s nothin’. There’s your allowance. | 这是你的生活费 |
[06:30] | Now that actually looks like fruit. | 那看起来有像水果 |
[06:33] | Yeah, it’s so hard. | 好难划 |
[06:38] | What do you do it for? | 你干嘛要划? |
[06:51] | Irritable bowel syndrome? | 大肠激躁症? |
[06:54] | He’ll know more when the tests come back. | 等化验结果出来后会更确定 |
[06:56] | I still got to bring him a stool sample.Jesus, please. | -我还要把粪便样本送给他 -天啊 拜托 |
[07:00] | You were the one who yelled at me to go to the doctor. | 是你要我去看医生的 |
[07:02] | I got to know every detail? | 那也没必要所有细节都跟我说 |
[07:05] | I could be really sick, Christopher. | 这病可能会很严重的 克里斯多佛 |
[07:07] | Yeah, my Aunt Josephine had colon cancer. | 我约瑟芬姨妈还得过直肠癌呢 |
[07:09] | Her whole asshole rotted out. | 整个肛门都烂掉了 |
[07:13] | I may have to go into therapy. | 我可能要接受一连串治疗 |
[07:15] | Plus, they’re gonna put me on Prozac.For diarrhea? | -另外可能还要服百忧解 -百忧解治下痢? |
[07:20] | To help me cope and handle stress,which is a lot of what causes it. | 这可以帮我解除压力 这是我得这病的主因 |
[07:24] | What do you got to be stressed about?That bar? | 你有什么让你压力大? 酒吧吗? |
[07:29] | War, Christopher? The Middle East? | 战争 克里斯 中东战争 |
[07:33] | You don’t listen to the President? | 你没听到总统说的吗? |
[07:35] | We’re gonna mop the floor with the whole fuckin’ world. | 我们要好好地把这个世界清理干净 |
[07:38] | The whole world’s gonna be under our control,so what are you worked up about? | 全球都会在我们的控制下 你到底有什么好烦的? |
[07:56] | Oh, give me the Orioles over the Tigers for two, | 赌巴尔的摩金莺队赢底特律老虎队二分 |
[07:58] | and the Jays over the Rangers, three G’s. | 多伦多蓝鸟队赢德州游骑兵队 三千块 |
[08:08] | I’m just gettin’ my day planner.No, I’m done. | -我来拿一下万用记事本 -没关系 我好了 |
[08:17] | My stupid car.5,000 miles and the alternator’s goin’. | 我那台笨车 才跑五千里 发电机已经完蛋了 |
[08:26] | What about you? Mimi said you went to the doctor. | 你怎么样? 咪咪说你去看医生 |
[08:29] | I’ve been havin’ trouble with my stomach, | 我肚子一直不太舒服 |
[08:31] | that’s why I’m drinkin’ White Russians. What, you got ulcers already? | -所以我才喝白俄罗斯鲜奶咖啡酒 -你已经有胃溃疡了吗? |
[08:36] | – It’s called IBS. – What’s that? | -是IBS -那什么鬼? |
[08:42] | Irritable bowel syndrome. | 大肠激躁症 |
[08:46] | My mother had that all her life. | 我妈生前也有这病 |
[08:51] | See this?- Yeah, I noticed that. What happened? | -有看到吗? -对 我先前就注意到了 怎么了? |
[08:54] | It’s cancer. What? | -是癌症 -什么?! |
[08:56] | Yeah, squamous.Oh my God, that’s terrible. | -是鳞状上皮癌 -那很可怕 |
[09:00] | Well, they think they got it all. Knock wood. | 他们认为已经全部移除了 根治了 |
[09:02] | Just cancer. The things that run through your head, you know? | 就只是癌症 长到头上去而已 没什么大不了 |
[09:07] | – Sure. | 是喔 |
[09:09] | – I got a top guy, though…Katz. | 但我请的是顶尖的医生 卡兹 |
[09:12] | Hesh recommended him, naturally.So this… | 赫希推荐的 |
[09:19] | disease you got.What causes it? | 你那个病是怎么得到的? |
[09:24] | I did a Google on it and like the doctor, too. | 我在网路上查了一下 医生也说 |
[09:26] | They all say a lot of it’s psychological. | 这多半是心理因素造成的 |
[09:29] | So on top of everything, now I’m a head case. | 所以不仅仅是胃有病 我现在还成了精神病患 |
[09:32] | No, come on, stop blamin’ yourself. | 别这样 别把责任都怪到自己头上 |
[09:37] | Christopher don’t want to know,but not that I blame him. | 克里斯多佛不要我跟他说这些 我并不怪他 |
[09:48] | I got to take off. | 我得走了 |
[09:50] | AJ should be comin’ home from his volleyball thing. | 小安东尼打完排球快到家了 |
[09:55] | Listen, don’t say anything to anybody, okay? | 这事别跟别人说好吗? |
[09:58] | People hear cancer, they start to bury you already. | 人们一听说是癌症 就以为你一定快死了 |
[10:01] | And you don’t tell anybody what I told you. | 我跟你讲的事 你也别跟别人说 |
[10:06] | All right, take care of yourself. | 好 你自己保重了 |
[10:08] | Say hi to Anthony. | -帮我跟安东尼问好 -好 |
[10:11] | – Yeah. – You’re such a good father.I wish my dad had been like that. | 你真是位好父亲 但愿我爸也像你一样就好了 |
[10:18] | Good night, dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[10:21] | It’s a straight shot on l-95 to Raleigh. | 直接从I-95公路开到雷礼 |
[10:23] | You give this shit to the fence,I’ll meet you in Winston-Salem, | 把东西交给买赃的对方 我们在温斯顿撒冷交接口碰头… |
[10:27] | we’ll load up the cigs and come home.We’re pickin’ up so many cigarettes, | -我们买了雪茄烟就回家 -如果要买那么多的雪茄… |
[10:30] | why don’t we instead of two vans rent a deuce and a half? | 那何必要开两台车 干脆就租一台车 |
[10:33] | You know, share the drivin’. | 然后轮流开呢? |
[10:35] | Because the cops… The van’s under the radar. | 因为要躲警察 这种车雷达扫不到 |
[10:38] | – Eric Estrada over here. – You forgot your folic acid. | -行家在这儿 -你忘了叶酸了 |
[10:43] | What is all this stuff? | 这些是什么东西? |
[10:45] | A beauty parlor chair? | 美容沙龙用的椅子吗? |
[10:46] | If they even heard of electrolysis down there. | 他们连什么是电解都没听过了 |
[10:49] | – Where are you goin’? – Jesus Christ, go back to bed. | -你们要去哪里? -老天爷 回床上去 |
[10:52] | What the fuck’s your problem? My fuckin’ tooth is killin’ me. | -你是哪根筋不对? -我牙痛的不得了 |
[10:57] | Well, you should go back to the dentist. | 你应该再去看牙医的 |
[10:59] | Why do you have to go anyway? Can’t they just drop this stuff off? | 你何必跟去? 他们不能自己送过去吗? |
[11:02] | Tony wants me to talk to the guy down there. | 东尼要我亲自过去跟那些家伙谈谈 |
[11:05] | The jerk you were yellin’ at on the phone? | 就是那个你在电话里骂的家伙吗? |
[11:07] | Is that the cigarette thing you were talkin’ about? | 就是你说的雪茄的事吗? |
[11:10] | Six different kinds of dope you get to take for a stomach-ache, | 你的肚子不舒服就要服六种药 |
[11:12] | I got an impaction, I can’t take shit besides oil of clove, ’cause I’m sober. | 我有便秘却只能服丁香花油 因为我头脑清醒 |
[11:16] | I know, it’s hard. I’m sorry. | 我知道 这不容易 我很遗憾 |
[11:18] | Have a nice trip.I love you,call me. | 祝你旅途愉快 我爱你 要打电话喔 好吗? |
[11:21] | – She’s got diarrhea. | 她拉肚子 |
[11:35] | You want?Aw, twist my arm. | -要吸吗? -好啊 给我一管 |
[11:43] | I’m expectin’ some guys from New York, so… | 我在等一些人从纽约来 |
[11:45] | No problem. I got plenty to do out there. | 没问题 我外头很多事要做 |
[11:52] | – Ah. Who’s this on? – Please. It’s called “The Lost Boys.” | -今天是谁上台演出? -拜托 这团叫《迷失男孩》 |
[11:55] | Sil’s been raggin’ on me all week for me to play ’em here. | 席尔整个礼拜一直来吵我 要我让他们来这边演出 |
[11:58] | Their manager or somebody owes him money. | 好像是因为他们的经理 还是什么人 欠席尔钱 |
[12:04] | So, I thought this was your day off. Chrissy’s away. | -我还以为你今天休假 -克里斯不在家 |
[12:09] | I don’t like stayin’ home alone. | 我又不想一个人留在家里 |
[12:12] | Although, at least I can pour a glass of wine | 虽然这样我可以趁机倒一两杯酒来喝 |
[12:15] | without him givin’ me “the expression.” | 省得看他不爽的表情 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Yeah, I know that look.The constipated owl look. | 对啊 我看过他那表情 那种一肚子屎的猫头鹰表情 |
[12:30] | You know, when I first met you I was scared of you. | 我第一次见到你时 很怕你 |
[12:37] | Really?Yeah, but I’m scared of everybody. | -真的吗? -对 不过每个人我都怕 |
[12:41] | It’s always my first reaction. | 我初次见人都是那个反应 |
[12:45] | Well, you’re not scared of me now, are you? | 但现在你不怕我了吧? |
[12:49] | No. | 对 |
[12:54] | You want to shoot? | 你要一起来射飞镖吗? |
[12:58] | Make it interesting, say a buck a game. | 为了好玩些 十块钱一局 |
[13:18] | No, it’s the round thing in the middle there. | 不对啦 是丢中间圆圆的那个 |
[13:22] | How you feelin’? Everything all right in here now? | 你如何? 这边都没事吧? |
[13:25] | – Your stomach all right? – I know what you’re doin’.Don’t distract me. | 别碰 我知道你想干嘛 别害我分心 |
[13:35] | I’ve been hustled. | 我快被追平了 |
[13:43] | – Did I get your toe? – No. No, no, no. | -有刺到你的脚吗? -没有 |
[13:46] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:54] | Come on, get up. Come on. | 来来 起来吧 |
[14:11] | Aw, shit.All right. | 可恶 好了 |
[14:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:20] | Yeah, go on. | 好 |
[14:25] | – Tony here? – Yeah, come on in. | -东尼在里头吗? -好 请进 |
[14:32] | Let me know if you guys need anything. | 要什么就叫我 |
[14:35] | What, are you gonna tell me about the traffic again? | 你们要拿交通当借口吗? |
[14:37] | Here, our friend sent this for you. | 拿去 我们朋友寄了这个要给你 |
[15:41] | Thank you for taking the appointment. | 谢谢你愿意让我来接受治疗 |
[15:45] | And I know I’m on probation,and I deeply regret… | 我知道我现在是假释期间 我对自己先前的所作所为… |
[15:51] | what I did. | 深感遗憾 |
[16:05] | My nephew’s fiancee. | 我表侄的未婚妻 |
[16:12] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:15] | So? Well, nothing happened, | -然后呢? -什么也没发生 |
[16:19] | but it could’ve very easily. | 但很可能发生 |
[16:22] | I mean, she really got to me,this young lady. She, uh… | 她真的煞到我了 这位年轻的女士 她… |
[16:27] | What? This is a very big step. | -怎样? -这是很大的进步 |
[16:31] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 对 正是如此 |
[16:33] | I mean, that you’ve come here to talk about this impulse | 我是说你能够将这种冲动忍下来 带到这里来说 |
[16:36] | instead of just acting on it without thinking. | 却没有不假思索就放任其发展是个很大的进步 |
[16:39] | No, I always think.- Really? – Yeah. | -不 我本来就常会思索 -真的吗? |
[16:42] | Having sex with your mistress’ cousin, | -对 -和你情妇的表亲发生关系 |
[16:46] | like the mistress wasn’t enough to piss off your wife. | 好像光和情妇搞 还不够让你太太光火一样 |
[16:53] | Tell me about the niece. | 再来说说你那名表侄女 |
[16:56] | She’s drop-dead gorgeous. | 她美呆了 |
[17:01] | Someone like her I could… | 我是说像她那样的女孩 |
[17:05] | I could do it right this time,I could start a whole new family. | 我现在去追并无不可 我可以另起炉灶的 |
[17:11] | I’m young enough. | 我还年轻 |
[17:14] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[17:17] | And this is something you’re contemplating? | 这是你在想的吗? |
[17:20] | What? It would be a disaster of major proportions. | 什么? 这会酿成大祸的 牵连很大的 |
[17:25] | Carmela… I’d get hosed financially. | 卡蜜拉 她会借此 让我掏出大笔赡养费 |
[17:27] | There would be no reasoning with her after that. | 如果真发生这事 以后跟她就没得商量了 |
[17:30] | And my nephew, it would kill him… | 还有我表侄 他会受不了的 |
[17:33] | after years of grooming him to be my number two. | 我花了好多年才把他培养成左右手 |
[17:39] | And it would be very bad for the girl.She doesn’t deserve that. | 而这对这女孩也会有很大的负面影响 这不该发生在她身上 |
[17:43] | I mean, I’m not stupid.I know part of it’s this father-figure thing… | 我的意思是 我并不笨 我知道这里头有点是因为… |
[17:47] | you know, on account of hers ran off. | 我跟她之间那种父女之间的关系造成的 |
[17:51] | It would be like committing an act of symbolic incest. | 这有点像是某种象征性的近亲乱伦 |
[17:55] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[17:58] | Look, what am I gonna do? | 但我该怎么办? |
[18:00] | I got lucky the first time,’cause I was able to control myself, | 第一次我运气好 能悬崖勒马 |
[18:03] | – but you only get one of those. – Rationalizing. | -但这种运气不会有第二次了 -自我合理化 我控制不住我自己 |
[18:09] | “I can’t control myself.” You can.I don’t know. | -但你可以的 -这我不敢说 |
[18:12] | It’s different for women. It’s all about up here with them. | 女人可能比较容易吧 女人比较用头脑 |
[18:15] | She could make a play for you. | 你可能对她感兴趣 |
[18:17] | You might want to think about | 但你也可以想想 |
[18:19] | how you’re going to establish limits and boundaries. | 要怎样在你们之间拉起藩篱和保持距离 |
[18:23] | For example,you could tell her she means a great deal to you, | 比如说你可以告诉她 在你心目中她有很重要的地位… |
[18:27] | but you think of her as a daughter. | 但那只是女儿一样的地位 |
[18:30] | Even if I want to fuck her brains out. | 就算我想把她干到头爆掉吗? |
[18:32] | This is a milestone for you. | 这对你是很重要的突破 |
[18:35] | You’re at a very important crossroads. | 你现在正在很重要的交叉口上 |
[18:39] | For once you want to avoid doing something you know is wrong | 这是第一次 你想避免去做明知道是错的事… |
[18:44] | and would be destructive both to yourself | 还具有毁灭性 |
[18:45] | and to the people you care about. | 其可能伤害的不仅仅是你自己也包括其他你所在乎的人 |
[18:50] | That’s growth.That’s progress. | 这是一种成长 这是一种进步 |
[18:53] | Just tell me what I’m supposed to do.You have to be honest with yourself. | -你就直接告诉我该怎么做 -你只要对自己坦诚 |
[18:57] | I know this is a powerful urge, | 我知道这是个强烈的冲动 |
[19:00] | but if you can’t keep it in your pants,you have to stay away from her. | 但要是你管不住自己 你最好就别接近她 |
[19:11] | You know… | 你想想… |
[19:16] | not long ago,you stood in my outer office. | 才不过前一阵子 你站在我外面的办公室 |
[19:22] | I recall you used the words “drop-dead gorgeous” about me | 对我说”你真是美呆了”这样的话 |
[19:26] | and how you had to have me. | 又说你多想要占有我 |
[19:30] | I said I wouldn’t date you, and look, you survived. | 我当时说我不能和你交往 但瞧瞧 你还不是好好的 |
[19:34] | What a horrible fucking job you have.How do you do it? | 你真的是了不起 你是怎么办到的? |
[19:39] | But what happens now is your choice. | 现在要让事情怎么发展则要看你怎么选择了 |
[19:42] | Act and create a bed of misery, | 是要采取行动 然后弄出一个烂摊子 |
[19:44] | or you can look at this as a chance to do something good. | 还是要把这当成一个契机来让自己有所改变 |
[19:51] | You say she respects you.Be worthy of respect. | 你说她相当尊重你 你也要担得起这份尊重 |
[19:56] | See if you can remain a friend to this woman, | 如果你能够和这个女人维持朋友的关系 |
[20:01] | a help to her. | 那是帮她个大忙 |
[20:10] | You know, Tony had ducks one time…in his pool. | 有次东尼的泳池里有鸭子跑进去 |
[20:16] | You need to find out where Chris went.I’m getting this vibe from him. | -你要查出来克里斯跑到哪儿去了 -我迷上他了 |
[20:21] | Who? Tony? | 谁?东尼吗? |
[20:23] | He’s really nice. He listens. | 他人真的很好 总是听我说话 |
[20:27] | He’s kind of attractive… | 他是有点迷人 |
[20:28] | definitely an alpha male… | 是那种领导雄性型的男人 |
[20:32] | but what if Christopher found out?What? | -万一被克里斯多佛发现怎么办? -什么? |
[20:35] | I’m not gonna fuck him.Then, what are you talking about? | -我才不会跟他搞呢 -那你到底想讲什么? |
[20:39] | I love Christopher, and sooner or later we’re gonna get out | 我爱克里斯多佛 早晚… |
[20:41] | from under all this shit and leave this fucking state. | 我们都会脱离这些黑道 离开这个州 |
[20:45] | Jesus Christ. She’s a good-looking woman, | 老天爷 |
[20:47] | and she wants to fuck Barney Rubble? | 她是个很漂亮的女人 而她却想要搞摩登原始人的邦尼? |
[20:50] | “Well, we really don’t know him. He listens.” | 我们又不算真的了解他 他倾听人说话 |
[20:57] | Excuse me, is this seat taken? | 打扰一下 这位置有人坐吗? |
[21:08] | – Tony, hi. – Hey. How you doing? | -东尼 -你好吗? |
[21:11] | Well, why I’m here, Patsy’s bringing somebody by, | 我来这里是因为佩特要带人过来 |
[21:14] | – I’m gonna need to use the office. – No problem. | 我想借用一下办公室 |
[21:17] | I made a resolution. | 没问题 我找出办法了 |
[21:19] | I got to start spending a lot more time on the floor.Crack the whip. | 我会在这里多待些时间好好鞭策一下员工 |
[21:29] | I’m beat, tell you the truth. | 我累了 说实话 |
[21:30] | I think I’m gonna grab 40 winks till Patsy gets here. | 我想先睡个觉 等佩特过来 |
[21:35] | Wait, you don’t have Chrissy’s cell, do you? | 你有没有克里斯的手机号码? |
[21:37] | He called but he didn’t leave a new number. | 他有打来 但没留下新号码 |
[21:42] | He’ll probably try you again. He’s due back tomorrow. | 他可能会再打来吧 他明天就会回来了 |
[22:08] | Oh, excuse me.- I’ll come back. – No, I’m all right. | -不好意思 我会再回来 -不 我好了 |
[22:13] | This mole back there looked irregular around the margins. | 背上的胎记边缘有点不规则状 |
[22:16] | Every time I see anything now, I think I got melanoma. | 现在我每次只要看到这种东西都会联想成是皮夫癌 |
[22:19] | I can imagine. | 这我可以理解 |
[22:25] | Hi, it’s Adriana at The Crazy Horse. | 你好 我是疯马的艾德莲娜 |
[22:28] | Yeah, I need a car, please. Just tell him to wait outside. | 是的 我要叫部车 要他在外头等 |
[22:34] | What, your car still? Yeah, they’re replacing the alternator. | -什么 你的车还没好? -对 他们要换掉发电机 |
[22:38] | You want a belt? | 你要喝点烈酒吗? |
[22:40] | What I could really use is some… | 我真正想要的是这个… |
[22:45] | I wouldn’t say no. | 我不会禁止你啊 |
[22:47] | Get me motivated to clean the house before Christopher gets back, | 这可以让我会想好好打扫家里 好迎接克里斯多佛回来 |
[22:50] | except I’m all out. | 只是我真的已经累坏了 |
[22:54] | It’s 2:00, Cross-Eyed Billy probably left the Bing already. | 现在是半夜两点 斗鸡眼比利可能已经不在城里了 |
[22:58] | I know a guy, Andre, he’s always up. | 我认识一个家伙安德烈 他倒是都不睡的 |
[23:01] | Well, cancel the car, I’ll give you a ride. | 你让计程车别来了 我载你过去 |
[23:13] | You know who thinks you’re cute… | 你知道谁觉得你很可爱吗? |
[23:16] | is Marlene. | 玛莲 |
[23:18] | She’s got to be over 30, isn’t she? | 她应该有三十了吧? |
[23:21] | She’s 31. | 她三十一 |
[23:23] | You know who you ought to introduce me to is that friend a yours. | 你应该把我介绍给你那个朋友才对 |
[23:28] | Who?The one you brought over to the house that time. | -谁? -那天你带到家里来那个 |
[23:31] | Tall, kind of blondish, brownish hair…Danielle from Whippany. | 高高的 有点金发褐发 住惠本尼的丹妮儿 |
[23:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[23:38] | What?Yeah, | -什么? -对 |
[23:40] | she drowned on a picnic. | 有次野餐时溺死了 |
[23:47] | You know, I thought I picked up on something between her and me. | 我觉得她和我之间有些情愫发生 |
[23:50] | I’m not trying to be conceited. | 我不是在吹牛 |
[23:53] | Tony! | 东尼 |
[24:28] | I’ve reviewed your chart and ruled out internal injuries, | 我看过你的病历 排除有内出血的可能… |
[24:32] | so you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:33] | I’ll have the nurse process your discharge orders. | 我会请护士处理你出院的手续 |
[24:37] | Whoa, whoa. This was a very bad accident. | 这是很严重的车祸 |
[24:40] | Are you sure you did all the tests? | 你确定所有的检查都做了吗? |
[24:42] | I can afford it. | 我付得起检查的费用的 |
[24:44] | I did the appropriate tests. | 我做了所有该做的检查 |
[24:46] | I have a medical degree from Johns Hopkins. | 我是约翰霍普金斯大学医学院毕业的 |
[24:48] | My grandmother | 我祖母 |
[24:49] | was the first black woman licensed to practice medicine in Delaware. | 是戴拉威尔第一位拿到医师执照的黑人女性 |
[24:52] | All right, take it easy. | 好啦 别紧张 |
[24:55] | The young lady that I was with,they said she was okay, | 那位我同车的年轻女士 他们也说她没事… |
[24:58] | but could I see her? | 我可以看看她吗? |
[25:08] | Ade. | 艾德莲娜 |
[25:15] | They say you’re gonna be fine,they just want to keep you here for observation. | 他们说你没事 只是要留下来进一步观察 |
[25:19] | You know, be on the safe side. | 这样比较保险 |
[25:24] | I don’t even remember what happened. | 我不记得发生什么事了 |
[25:28] | There was a raccoon in the road,I swerved. | 路上有只浣熊 我打滑了 |
[25:35] | – How’s your car? – Escalade? | -你的车呢? -那台凯迪拉克休旅车吗? |
[25:39] | It’s totaled. | 全毁了 |
[25:41] | Probably saved our life. | 可能是它救了我们一命 |
[25:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[25:48] | Yeah, they’re gonna let me go. | 对 他们要放我出院了 |
[25:51] | I want to go too. | 我也想出院 |
[25:54] | Chrissy’s coming home today. | 克里斯多佛今天要回家了 |
[25:59] | We should probably talk about that. | 这我们应该好好谈谈 |
[26:08] | Right. | 对 |
[26:22] | Dude, how you doing? | 你还好吗 老兄? |
[26:26] | I hit the fucking mother-lode.20 | 我挖到金矿了 |
[26:28] | Gs of product a week. Little Paulie’s behind me | 一个礼拜两万的产品 |
[26:30] | – with the other half. | 另一半在后面小保利的车上 |
[26:32] | – Fuck me. | 了不起 |
[26:34] | Now, 20% of this load, they can stamp the packs for the vending machines. | 这里面的两成可以印上自动贩卖机的包装 |
[26:38] | The rest, the cartons can go straight to the bodegas, | 其余那些装箱的直接送到各酒店去 |
[26:41] | let them worry about the stamps. | 印记包装的事让他们去烦恼 |
[26:44] | I’m beat.I’m gonna hit the fucking rack, | 我累了 我要上床去睡了 |
[26:47] | have Ade cook me up a nice carbonara. | 要艾德莲娜给我煮顿好吃的烧烤料理… |
[26:52] | What’s the matter?Don’t know how to tell you, but Adriana’s in the hospital. | 怎么了? |
[26:54] | – She was in an accident. | 艾德莲娜人在医院里 她出了车祸 |
[26:57] | – What? When? | 什么? 何时的事? |
[26:59] | Last night around 2:00. | 昨晚两点多 |
[27:01] | Jesus Christ, what happened? Is she all right? | 老天爷 怎么了? 她还好吧? |
[27:04] | She got banged up, but she’s gonna be okay. | 撞得有点惨 但人没事 |
[27:06] | The drinking and driving… I told her!- Where is she? | 喝酒不开车 我早告诉过她了 在哪间医院? |
[27:10] | – Mount Mercy in Dover. | -多佛市的怜悯山医院 -多佛? |
[27:12] | – Dover? – Apparently they swerved | 他们好像是要躲避路上的鹿突然打滑 |
[27:15] | – to avoid a deer in the road. – They? | -他们? -她和东尼 |
[27:18] | – Her and Tony. – Tony? Soprano? | 东尼? 索波诺? |
[27:22] | – Uh-huh. – Is he all right? | -他没事吧? -一点伤都没有 |
[27:25] | Not a scratch. The fucking luck on this guy. | 这家伙真是好狗运 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:29] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Dover. | 对 多佛 |
[27:31] | Right, she’s got an aunt she’s close to out there who’s been sick. | 她在那边有个相当亲的姨妈 最近刚好生病 |
[27:35] | She’s friends with Tony’s aunt. | 她刚好又是东尼姨妈的朋友 |
[27:40] | All right, somebody take me to get my car.I better get over there. | 好了 你们谁载我去 开我的车 我最好赶过去 |
[27:43] | Fabio, put it up! | 法比欧 把门打开 |
[27:52] | Thought I’d die in there without a cigarette. | 在里头不能抽烟 我都快死了 |
[28:00] | What, so you’re just not gonna talk? | 你不说话是怎样? |
[28:02] | I almost got killed, Christopher.I’m just curious. | -我差点就死了 克里斯多佛 -我只是好奇 |
[28:05] | What the fuck were you doing in the middle of the night | 你在三更半夜到底… |
[28:08] | in the middle of nowhere in a car with my uncle? | 和我舅舅要去哪里? |
[28:12] | He was driving me home. | 他要送我回家 |
[28:14] | – Fucking Dover? – We were talking. | -送到多佛去? -我们就聊聊 |
[28:16] | W-we were going to get something to eat. | 我们本来想去找点吃的 |
[28:20] | I get off of work, I don’t want to go right home. | 我刚好下班 不想马上回家 |
[28:22] | You weren’t even there.No, I was in a fucking Ride-A-Rent | -你又不在家 -我辛苦的要命 开辆租来的车… |
[28:26] | busting my ass with a bunch of rednecks making a living, | 去赚一群粗人的钱 |
[28:29] | to buy you alcohol and coke | 好给你买酒喝 买大麻抽… |
[28:31] | and all the other shit you shovel into your mouth! | 买那些你塞进你嘴里的东西吃 |
[28:36] | 2:00 in the fucking morning?! | 半夜两点? |
[28:39] | Don’t fucking lie to me! I can’t stand it!Nothing was going on, Christopher! | -你别扯谎了 我受不了 -又没怎样 克里斯多佛 |
[28:43] | – I should’ve made you walk home! | 早该让你走路回家的 |
[28:45] | – I swear to God.You know how this looks? | -我向老天发誓 -你知道我怎么看吗? |
[28:49] | Don’t talk to me!Shut your mouth! | 别跟我说话 闭上嘴 |
[29:08] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[29:10] | – Is Adriana okay? – She’s fine. | -艾德莲娜还好吗? -她还好 |
[29:14] | People who don’t clean up after their pets… | 有人狗狗大完便后就不不清掉 |
[29:19] | Pop this in that basket for me, will you? | 帮我把这丢到垃圾桶好吗? |
[29:32] | It’s blind luck, that accident. | 那场车祸真是不幸中的大幸 |
[29:35] | Cop told me he thought he was coming up on a fatality when he saw the car. | 警察说他看到车子撞成那样 还以为应该是有死伤的案件 |
[29:40] | I would be thinking the same thing if I were you, | 要是我是你 我也会想歪 |
[29:43] | but it’s not true. | 但不是这回事 |
[29:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:48] | Her car was in the shop,I was driving her home from work,that’s all. | 因为她的车送修了 所以我就顺道送她下班回家 就这样 |
[29:53] | We were looking to get a burger. | 当时我们想找地方吃汉堡 |
[29:55] | In Dover.What difference does it make? | -到多佛去找? -去哪儿有差吗? |
[29:58] | You don’t seem to give a shit she almost died. | 你好像一点都不在乎她差点死了 |
[30:00] | She could’ve been paralyzed or scarred up, | 她可能会因此瘫喝或留下伤疤 |
[30:04] | and you got a puss on? | 你却装个臭脸? |
[30:05] | What were you doing out there alone in a car with my fiancee? | 你到底和我未婚妻单独两个人在那边干嘛? |
[30:09] | We were talking about you, you selfish prick, | 我们就是在聊你啊 你这自私鬼 |
[30:12] | and how you’re the best thing that ever happened to her. | 她在说你是她这辈子遇过最好的 |
[30:15] | Oh, you don’t think this fucking devastates me? | 你就认为我不会受到打击吗? |
[30:17] | Well, frankly, you scored so far over your head when you got her, | 老实说 你配她根本就是高攀 |
[30:20] | what do you expect? | 你还想怎样? |
[30:21] | What the fuck are you talking about?She’s a knockout, | -你到底在说什么? -她是个美女 |
[30:25] | a 100, | 一百分 |
[30:26] | and look at you. | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[30:28] | You’re average at best, | 你这么平凡 这还算恭维 |
[30:30] | so you better reconcile yourself with that, | 所以你最好有点自知之明… |
[30:33] | or you’re gonna be fucking paranoid your whole life. | 不然你一辈子都会这样偏激的 |
[30:35] | Oh, so this is my fucking fault now? | -所以这还怪我就是了 -又没出什么事 |
[30:38] | Nothing happened, and I’m not gonna say it again! | 别让我再说一遍 |
[30:41] | And you should’ve married that girl two years ago. | 两年前你早该娶那女孩了 |
[30:43] | Everybody knows you’ve been the biggest fucking cooze hound | 大家都知道过去四 五年来 |
[30:45] | around the past four or five years. | 你一直是… 浑蛋的追女仔 |
[30:48] | Your mid-life crisis.You’d fuck a catcher’s mitt. | 因为你正逢中年危机 连捕手的手套你都可以上 |
[30:56] | On everything I hold sacred, | 我用所有我心中最神圣的东西立誓… |
[30:59] | on my children, | 用我的孩子… |
[31:01] | there’s nothing going on between me and Adriana. | 我和艾德莲娜之间绝对没有任何事发生 |
[31:16] | Tony walked away without a scratch, | 东尼毫发无伤地脱身 |
[31:19] | but Adriana suffered a severe blow to the head. | 但艾德莲娜却在头部受到严重的撞击 |
[31:23] | Adriana got caught giving the big guy a blowjob. | 艾德莲娜在给老大吹喇叭时撞伤了 |
[31:26] | And when the paramedics found them,she had his cock still in her mouth. | 当救护人员找到他们时 他的老二还在她的嘴里 |
[31:30] | Now, statistics show that most single-car fatalities | 有数据显示很多车辆翻覆的意外 都是因为… |
[31:35] | are the result of guys popping their load behind the wheel. | 男性在开车时射精造成的 |
[31:37] | Apparently, he came all over the sun visor. | 他显然射得整个遮阳板都是 |
[31:43] | Sanseverino. | 珊佛利诺 |
[31:44] | Guess who went down on Tony Soprano. | 猜猜是谁为东尼索波诺吹喇叭了? |
[31:48] | That’s the truth. It’s fact. | 这就是真相 这就是事实 |
[31:51] | If it was my old lady, the next thing she would suck | 要是那是我妈妈 那下一样她要吸的就是排气管了 |
[31:54] | – is a tailpipe. – That pretty little trim can suck this pipe anytime she wants. | 我这根排气管随时等着那漂亮小妞来吹 |
[31:57] | Like you would ever have a shot.Hey, let me tell you something. | -说得好像你有机会一样 -我跟你说 |
[32:01] | When Christopher was in rehab,she was calling me all the time. | 克里斯多佛在戒断中心时 她不时打电话给我 |
[32:04] | – I was this close. – Then you got a problem, | -我差这么一点就把上她了 -那你就会遇到个问题… |
[32:07] | ’cause your braciole isn’t even that long. | 因为你的香肠不够长 |
[32:15] | What’s so funny?Nothing. | -什么事这么好笑? -没事 |
[32:18] | Didn’t sound like nothing, I want to hear the big joke. | 别一副没事的样子 我想听你们的大笑话 |
[32:20] | Take it easy, we’re just shooting the shit. | 别紧张 我们不过是在聊天 |
[32:23] | We were just talking about my braciole. Oh yeah, what about it? | -我们在聊我的香肠 -你的香肠怎么了? |
[32:27] | So, deal you in, huh?I asked him a fucking question. | -也要算你一份是吗? -我在问他问题 |
[32:32] | What are you breaking my balls for?I want a fucking answer. | -你干嘛发我脾气? -我就是要你回答 |
[32:35] | What’s so fucking hilarious,you fucking parade float? – Oh! | 是什么那么好笑 你他妈的游行花车 |
[32:39] | I’m a fucking captain now.You don’t talk to me like that! | 我现在是护法 你不准这样跟我说话 |
[32:42] | – Oh, come on, guys. – Don’t put your hands on me! | -别这样 各位 -别碰我 |
[32:45] | – Chrissy, for Christ’s sake! – Fuck all of youse! | -克里斯 看在老天的份上…-去你们全部 |
[32:48] | – Oh! Whoa, whoa! – Motherfucker! | -等等 -浑蛋 |
[32:49] | – Hold it. – Easy. | -住手 -维多 别气 |
[32:56] | Vinar, Jimmy, please join me. | 薇娜 吉米 一起来 |
[32:59] | So talk to me, guys, how do we look in these? | 跟我说 你们穿起来感觉如何? |
[33:02] | Hey, hon. I already ate. | 亲爱的 我先吃过了 |
[33:04] | – There’s a casserole in… – You fucking lying bitch! | -菜在…-你他妈的大骗子 |
[33:08] | Ow! Stop it! What are you doing?You were sucking his cock! | -住手 你在做什么 -你在帮他吹喇叭 |
[33:12] | Georgie told me everything! | 乔治什么都跟我说了 |
[33:13] | The surgeon on the operating table said you were moaning Tony’s name! | 负责开刀的医生说你昏迷中一直在念着东尼的名字 |
[33:16] | – What are you talking about?! – You fucking lied to me! | -你到底在说什么 -你没跟我说实话 |
[33:20] | What were you doing in Dover then?See? | 你到底是去多佛干嘛? 你看? 你看 |
[33:22] | You can’t tell me,’cause I know what you were doing! | 你说不出来是因为我说中了你干的好事 |
[33:25] | Your other dope dealer’s there.I remembered | 另一个卖你毒品的药头在那边 我记得的 |
[33:27] | go ahead, deny it! | -反驳啊 -好啊 |
[33:29] | Okay! I was going out to see Andre, | 我是要去见安德烈 但我可没有帮任何人吹喇叭 |
[33:33] | but I wasn’t sucking anybody’s cock! How could you say that? | 你怎么可以这样说? |
[33:34] | Oh, so you two were just gonna go toot up | 所以你们两个只是要去吸古柯碱 |
[33:37] | a bunch of lines, go fucking birdwatching? | -然后就去赏鸟吗? -你这浑蛋 |
[33:40] | Oh, you son of a bitch. I was gonna stay up | 我是想回家来整晚不睡 |
[33:42] | all night and clean this fucking shithole! | 整理这个烂窝 |
[33:43] | Everybody knows about it! Everybody’s talking about it! | 大家都知道了 大家都在说 |
[33:48] | – No, please! – You want me to use you, bitch! | -拜托 -你要我用 你这烂货 |
[33:50] | – You’re fucking killing me! – No, I don’t, I love you! | -你是在害我 -我 我没有 我爱你 |
[33:57] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[33:59] | – You motherfucker! – Fucking whore. | -你浑蛋 -你这婊子 |
[34:05] | Ow, my neck! | 我的脖子 |
[34:07] | Get the fuck out of here! | 你给我滚出去 |
[34:09] | I never want to see you again! | 我再也不要看到你了 |
[34:45] | I thought you had an algebra test. | -你不是要考代数吗? -别紧张 |
[34:48] | – Oh, chill out. – What did you say? | 你刚说什么? |
[34:52] | Well, look, I studied for 45 minutes straight,don’t I get a break? | 我足足念了四十五分钟 不能休息一下吗? |
[34:58] | Hi. What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[35:02] | Oh, AJ, how’s it going? | 小安东尼 你好吗? |
[35:04] | Hey, Uncle Tony. | 东尼叔叔 |
[35:07] | Did I come at a bad time?I need to talk to you. | 我来的时间不对吗? 我想跟你聊聊 |
[35:12] | AJ, go upstairs, study. | 小安东尼 到楼上去念书 |
[35:14] | – Well, what about the pizza? – Now! | -那披萨怎么办? -现在去 |
[35:22] | Study. | 去念书 |
[35:33] | All right, what’s up? | 好了 怎么回事? |
[35:35] | I went to the Belleville Tavern after work, | 我下班后去过贝尔村酒馆 |
[35:37] | and Larry down there said our little cousin was in there all fucked up. | 赖瑞说我们的小表侄在那边整个人捉狂 |
[35:41] | Somebody told him what was going on in the car. | 有人跟他说车子里发生的事 |
[35:44] | There was nothing going on in the car.No, | 我们在车里没发生什么事 |
[35:45] | of course not, but he thinks there was, | 当然没有 但他就是认为有 |
[35:47] | so he started drinking again, he beat up Adriana | 他又开始喝酒了 还把艾德莲娜打了一顿… |
[35:50] | and he threw her out of the fucking house. | 把她赶出了家 |
[35:52] | Where’s his fucking self-control, this guy? | 他的自制跑哪儿去了? |
[35:54] | Little Paulie’s out there looking for him to rein him in, | 小保利正在外头找他 想让他收敛点 |
[35:57] | but he was saying some crazy things about you. | 他一直在说些跟你有关的疯话 |
[36:01] | Oh, this goddamn kid. | 这可恶的小鬼 |
[36:04] | Christopher’s not right in the head, Ton’. | 克里斯多佛疯掉了 东尼 |
[36:06] | Who the fuck knows what he’s capable of? | 我是说谁知道他会做出什么事 |
[36:09] | Well, he knows where to find me. | 他知道我人在哪里 |
[36:11] | You see him you tell him that. | 如果你见到他就告诉他这样 |
[36:15] | I got to use your john. | 借用一下你的厕所 |
[36:25] | Get you a day early, huh?I’ll go to the store in the morning. | 起个大早啊? 我早上要去超市 |
[36:28] | Look, relax. Go whenever you want. | 好 你随时想去都行 |
[36:39] | What the hell is wrong with him? | 他是哪里不对了? |
[36:42] | What do you want, Tony? He couldn’t bring this in himself? | 你到底想干嘛 东尼? 不能让他自己送过来吗? |
[36:45] | I can’t even come in and say hello? | 怎样 我就不能进来打声招呼吗? |
[36:47] | What you want is to know if I heard the disgusting shit they’re saying. | 你只是想来探探 我是否有听到那恶心的传闻 |
[36:50] | At least have the guts to come out and ask me. | 你竟然还有胆子进来问我 |
[36:52] | – It isn’t true. – You know what? Fuck you! | -传闻不是真的 -操你的 |
[36:55] | Fuck me? Fuck you! | 操我? 操你啦 |
[36:57] | – You got to put your son in hiding because of your fucking philandering? | 你现在是因为玩到人家老婆 只好把儿子藏起来吗? |
[37:00] | Afraid he’ll get caught in the crossfire? Your own son? | 怕他会在交火时被人误伤吗? |
[37:03] | Christopher’s upset, that’s all.He could come over | 克里斯多佛气坏了他”可能”会到我那边去 |
[37:05] | He could say some things – that a kid shouldn’t hear | 他”可能”会说出小孩子不该听的话 |
[37:08] | – Just please leave. | 请你走就是了 |
[37:10] | I don’t even want to look at you. | 我连看都不想看到你 |
[37:56] | Motherfucker! | 浑蛋 |
[38:13] | Motherfucking gun! | 浑蛋的枪 |
[38:20] | Give me two. | 给我来两张 |
[38:22] | This kid ain’t gonna show up, T.He’s probably in some gutter. | 这小鬼不会来了 东尼 他可能跑到黑街去了 |
[38:25] | Yeah, hopefully he’s wore himself down. | 希望他借此把自己累坏 |
[38:27] | Where are you, you fuck! | -你在哪里 你这浑蛋 -他手中有枪 |
[38:30] | He’s got a gun!I know you’re up there, motherfucker! | 我知道你在那上头 浑蛋 你给我出来 |
[38:34] | You know what to do down there! | -你知道该怎么办 -算你狗运 |
[38:37] | You’re fucking lucky! You’re fucking lucky I ran out of loads! | 我没子弹了算你走运 |
[38:40] | Shut up, you little cock,- or I’ll split your fucking wishbone | 闭嘴 你这龟孙子 不然我打断你锁骨 |
[38:43] | It’s all over.Everybody, enjoy the evening. | 结束了 各位 谢谢光临 |
[38:47] | Unhappy customer. | 玩得很不爽 |
[39:17] | Let me the fuck go!I’ll kill all of youse! | 放开我 我要把你们全杀光 |
[39:20] | I’ll fucking kill all of youse! | 要把你们全杀光 |
[39:28] | You draw down on the boss of a fucking family? | 你想把老大全家杀光光吗? |
[39:31] | – Huh?! – You lied to me!You were scoring coke with her! | 你骗我 你明明是要跟她去买古柯碱 |
[39:35] | She admitted it!So what?! | -她已经承认了 -那又怎样? |
[39:38] | I can’t relieve stress every once in a while? | 我就不能偶尔放松一下吗? |
[39:40] | !I don’t got enough fucking problems? | 我的麻烦还不够多吗? |
[39:41] | You sent me to North Carolina so you could fuck my girlfriend. | 你故意派我到北卡罗莱纳去 好让你能搞我的女朋友 |
[39:46] | What kind of fucking animal you think I am, huh? | 你以为我是禽兽不如的人吗? |
[39:50] | The thought never even entered my head!You’re a man! | 这事我连想都没想过 |
[39:51] | You’re alone in a car with her… | 当时你和她单独在车里 |
[39:54] | You fucking pushed me to this. You pushed me to this! | 是你逼我的 是你逼我的 |
[40:04] | Way I see it, he must’ve known the gun was empty. | 在我看来 东尼 他一定是知道枪里没子弹 |
[40:07] | Look what he pumped into your car. | 看他在你车上打的洞 |
[40:09] | What are you trying to say, Paulie?!What the fuck you trying to say, huh?! | 你是想讲什么 保利? 你到底在暗示什么 保利? |
[40:22] | Either you tell me right now | 要不你现在自己说出来… |
[40:24] | that you can take it into your heart that I did not do this shit… | 你真心相信我没做这件事 |
[40:30] | or this is as far as we go. | 要不然我们就到此为止了 |
[40:42] | – Motherfucker. – Tony, come on! | -浑蛋 -东尼别这样 |
[40:43] | – Listen to somebody else for a change. – Fuck him. | -听别人怎么说嘛 -操他的 |
[40:46] | Tony, try it my way. | 东尼 用我的方法试试 |
[40:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:16] | Mister… Sorriano,what seems to be the matter? | 索里亚诺先生 是有什么事这么重要? |
[41:20] | Soprano.I’m fine. It’s my friend here who needs to talk to you. | 索波诺 我没事 是我这位朋友 想跟你聊聊 |
[41:23] | You know where ER admitting is? | 你们知道急诊室的挂号处在哪里 |
[41:25] | Look, you got someplace maybe we could talk? | 是这样 我们可以找个地方聊聊吗? |
[41:28] | It’s 3:00 A.M., and I just finished a 17-hour rotation. | 现在是凌晨三点 我刚值完一个长达十七小时的班 |
[41:32] | Any gunshot wounds or broken kneecaps? | 有人被枪射伤或是断了十字韧带吗? |
[41:39] | Two minutes.You’re an excellent doctor, | 两分钟就好 你是位很好的大夫 |
[41:42] | that’s why I brought him here.Come on. | 所以我才带他来这里 来吧 |
[41:54] | This gentleman here is the fiance of the young lady that I was with. | 这位先生是那位当初跟我一起来的女士的未婚夫 |
[41:59] | Now, he’s got it into his head | 他坚信… |
[42:01] | that there was oral sex going on at the time of the wreck. | 我们撞车时我正和那位女士进行口交 |
[42:04] | – Listen, l… – Hey, hey, hey! | -听着 我…-等等 |
[42:08] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[42:11] | Naturally, he’s very upset, | 想当然耳他气炸了 |
[42:13] | so I need you to tell him there wasn’t. | 所以我要你告诉他不是这样的 |
[42:16] | He’s obviously feeling the pressure,he’s just gonna fucking lie. | 他显然是受到你们胁迫 他一定不会照实说的 |
[42:20] | I’m not in the custom of lying about anything, | 我这人没有扯谎的习惯 |
[42:25] | but whether somebody was getting something in the car, | 不管谁在车子里搞什么… |
[42:30] | how could I possibly attest to that? | 那要我怎样去证明? |
[42:32] | Well, as the attending, you could explain | 既然你是主治医师 |
[42:33] | how medically it’s not possible | 你至少可以解释一下 就医学上而言这不可能 |
[42:35] | Excuse me?If she was wearing her seatbelt, | 你说什么? |
[42:36] | then there would have been abrasions | 例如… |
[42:37] | If she was wearing her seatbelt, then there would have been abrasions | 要是她有系安全带 那就应该会在… |
[42:40] | to the lateral anterior aspect of the clavicle, wouldn’t there? | 锁骨的侧后方造成擦伤 |
[42:43] | Or the right mid-sternum? | 或是在右中侧的胸骨? |
[42:45] | Are you a physician? | 你是医生吗? |
[42:47] | No, I’m a pre-board certified massage therapist. | 不是 不过我是即将拿到执照的按摩师 |
[42:52] | So did she have any of those kind of things? | 她身上有这样的伤吗? |
[42:55] | Actually, yes, on the right clavicle | 事实上是的 |
[42:56] | and the sternum just above the xiphoid process | 就在右侧锁骨和胸骨上 就在剑胸骨的地方… |
[43:00] | which would indicatean upright position at the moment of impact. | 那表示在撞击当时她的坐姿是直立的 |
[43:04] | So what he’s saying is that she was sitting up. | 好 那他就是说她当时是正坐的 |
[43:10] | All right.Thank you, doctor. Come on. | 好了 谢谢你 医生 给你 |
[43:16] | For the kids, the Make-A-Wish Foundation,whatever… here. | 捐给孩子 许愿基金会什么的 拿去 |
[43:21] | Thank you! | 谢了 |
[43:27] | What do you want from me? | 你要怎样? |
[43:29] | I guess I believe you. | 我相信就是了 |
[43:32] | All right. | 好 |
[43:37] | You threw food at Vito. That’s got to be resolved. | 你把吃的东西扔到维多身上 这件事要有个交待 |
[43:40] | He was fucking laughing, which was wrong. | 当时他在大笑 那很过分 |
[43:48] | But at this point now, it don’t make no difference. | 到现在这地步也没差了 |
[43:54] | Even if it wasn’t true, it’s what people think. | 就算不是真的 但大家还是这么想 |
[43:58] | They know you were out there scoring coke with her. | 大家都知道你和她是要去找古柯碱 |
[44:00] | What do you care what people think?You know the truth. | 你干嘛在乎别人怎么想? 你知道真相就好 |
[44:04] | I got to live in the world. | 我还要过活啊 |
[44:07] | And now I look like Joe Jerkoff. | 我现在就像武大郎 |
[44:16] | No, no, no, no. | 不… |
[44:27] | You know what?I might as well have fucked her. | 说真格的 搞不好我还真的会上她 |
[44:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:45] | I rang the doorbell six times.- Nobody answered | 我按了门铃六次 都没人来应门 |
[44:47] | What are you doing here?I want to talk to you. | -你来这边干嘛? -我想跟你聊聊 |
[44:51] | If you came to pick him up, he’s not going.Oh, | 你如果是来接他 他不去了 |
[44:53] | so you believe all that shit they’re saying, huh? | 所以你也相信他们说的那些事? |
[44:55] | Am I that horrible? Really? | 我有这么糟吗? 真的吗? |
[44:58] | Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.I don’t know what you did. | 无风不起浪 我不知道你们到底干了什么好事 |
[45:02] | What’s gonna happen when your children hear about this? | 你的孩子听到后会怎样? |
[45:04] | Meadow already suspects you. | 梅朵已经在怀疑你了 |
[45:05] | – Suspects what?She saw you at the club. | -怀疑我什么? -她看到你去俱乐部 |
[45:08] | She said she thought you were coked out. | 她说你可能有吸古柯碱 |
[45:10] | What are you talking about? I don’t do drugs. | 你到底在说什么? 我不吸毒的 |
[45:12] | She knows about the accident. What do you think she’s gonna think? | 她知道你车祸的事 你认为她会怎么想? |
[45:15] | And with Anthony at that age? | -安东尼这个年纪会怎么想? -拜托 小孩子 |
[45:18] | Oh, come on, the kids! The kids… It’s about you!Fine, so it’s all about me! | -不是小孩 是你 -好 所以都是因为我 |
[45:21] | What, do I mean nothing to you?! | 怎样 我就完全没有分量吗? |
[45:23] | That I got to live with this swirling around me? | 我就要活在这堆烂事之中吗? |
[45:27] | Forget about what they’re saying, I’m asking you. | 好了 别管别人怎么说 我问你 |
[45:30] | You think I’d have sexual relations with her? | 你真的认为我会和她搞上吗? |
[45:32] | Adriana, who’s gonna be a member of this family?! | 艾德莲娜 她将来是要嫁进来这个家族的耶 |
[45:38] | Now I want you to answer me truthfully. | 我要你老老实实的回答我 |
[45:42] | Look, I know I haven’t been a fucking saint, all right? | 我不是什么柳下惠 这我承认 |
[45:45] | And you got plenty of issues of your own on that subject. | 但你虽然有很多的坚持 |
[45:49] | But you haven’t exactly been a fucking saint yourself. | 但你也不是完美无瑕 |
[45:57] | No, no, no, no, no, come here. | 不 过来 |
[46:02] | You think I would go near that girl like that? | 你真的认为我会碰那个女孩吗? |
[46:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:24] | Look, I’m asking you to pull with me to put a good face on this thing. | 我只是求你站在我这边 帮我在这事上圆圆场 |
[46:27] | For the sake of the kids and this family. | 就算看在孩子们和这个家的份上 |
[46:30] | I got to bail you out? | 你要我站出来挺你吗? |
[46:33] | It’s never-ending, your bullshit. | 这种事没完没了的 你这浑蛋 |
[46:55] | Use a fucking crosswalk! | 走斑马线不会啊?! |
[47:09] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[47:11] | Don’t get all excited. | 别太兴奋了 |
[47:14] | Most of it’s from the accident. | 这大半是车祸时撞的 |
[47:16] | – You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[47:18] | – What do you fucking think? | 你觉得呢? |
[47:21] | Kicked out of my house,I may have ulcerated colitis and you call me up. | 我被人家赶出来 还可能结肠发炎 你却硬要我出来 |
[47:26] | We’d like your permission to put a listening device in your business. | 我们想获得你的许可 让我们在你店里装窃听器 |
[47:30] | This relationship with Tony could net us a lot of chatter. | 你和东尼的关系可以让我们得到很多资料 |
[47:33] | Don’t forget, it’s him we’re after.There is no relationship! | -别忘了我们要捉的是他 -我和他没有关系 |
[47:37] | The faster we get Tony and put him away, | 我们越快捉到东尼送他入狱 |
[47:39] | the sooner you can get on with your life. | 你就越快能够回到自己的生活轨道上 |
[47:42] | We can get a court order to install a device anyway, | 我们可以直接申请法院传票自行安装 因为这样让事情单纯化许多 |
[47:47] | – but this will make our lives simpler. – Fuck you.I do enough for you people. | 去你的 我已经帮你们够多了 |
[47:50] | You’re not bugging my club.Adriana… | -我的俱乐部不给你们装窃听器 -艾德莲娜… |
[47:53] | it’s a syndrome, protecting abusers. | 这是种症状 受虐者会倾向保护施虐者 |
[47:59] | If it would’ve been Christopher alone in a car with a woman, | 换成是克里斯多佛在车里和另一个女人独处… |
[48:02] | I would’ve killed him. | 我也会杀了他 |
[48:15] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[48:37] | Arthur’s sending something over with his compliments. | 亚瑟会送一些东西过来 他非常欣赏 |
[48:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[48:52] | Enjoy. | 慢慢看 |
[49:10] | – Nice to see you, Ton’. – Oh, thank you. | -幸会 东尼 -谢谢 |
[49:14] | – Gravy’s good tonight. – Mm-hmm. | 今晚的炖肉汤很好 |
[49:26] | Nice to see you. | 幸会 |
[49:28] | I hope you have a pleasant evening. | 祝你们有个愉快的夜晚 |
[49:39] | Ladies. | 女士们 |