时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:01] | Fuck this! I’m calling Carlo. | 去他的 我要打给卡洛 |
[02:10] | Yeah, they didn’t show. The Vespa scooters. | 对 没出现 那些伟士牌摩托车 |
[02:17] | We gotta wait. | 我们得继续等 |
[02:20] | Carlo was furious. His guys waited by the Hackensack River all night. | 卡洛气坏了 他的手下在哈肯萨克河边等一整晚 |
[02:24] | fuckin’ Vespas never got in my hands. | 我没经手那些该死的伟士牌 |
[02:28] | This is Port Newark. Where were your longshoremen? | 这里是纽瓦克港 你的码头工人呢? |
[02:31] | Heightened security at ports, al-Quaeda. | 码头安检很严格 防恐怖分子 |
[02:33] | – Done, Johnny. – I gotta go. | 好了 强尼 我得走了 |
[02:39] | Nice job, Billy boy. | 干得好 比利小子 |
[02:47] | Carlo was told it was a go. If it didn’t happen, why did nobody call? | 卡洛说没问题 但如果东西没到 为何没人通知? |
[02:50] | A lotta things didn’t happen that seem like they happen… | 很多事情看似做了 事实上没做 |
[02:53] | Your cousin didn’t whack Joey, the Vespas never got into my hands. | 你表弟没杀乔伊 我没拿到那些伟士牌 |
[03:02] | Come on, go, Soph! | -眼睛看着球 基顿! 快啊! -快点! 加油 苏菲亚! |
[03:05] | – Hey, Soph is open! Come on! – Over here! | -苏菲亚可以接球! 传给她! -在这里! |
[03:08] | She’s gotta be at least 11. | 她至少应该有11岁! |
[03:11] | Don’t put up with that, Lissie! | 别吃那套 莉西! |
[03:13] | Careful with those elbows, number seven! | 小心七号的手肘! |
[03:16] | Hey, out of bounds! Out of bounds! | 出界了! 出界了! |
[03:18] | Oh, Lissie, go! | 莉西 加油啊! |
[03:20] | They’re just a bunch of losers! | -他们全是些瘪三! -不能喊负面的话! |
[03:23] | – No negatives, you! – Come on, putz, charge the ball! Charge it! | 快点 佩姿 控好球! 控球! |
[03:29] | Foul! That kid tripped my kid! | 犯规! 那孩子绊倒我的孩子! |
[03:32] | Legal, she was going for the ball. | 不算犯规 她是要去抢球! |
[03:34] | – She was not. – Score! | -才怪咧! -进球! 进球! 快呀! |
[03:36] | – Score, come on! – Your kid is outta control. She’s been tripping all summer. | 你孩子满场乱跑 整个夏天她老是绊人或推人! |
[03:41] | – Shut up and get outta here. – Don’t tell me to shut up! | 闭嘴 滚开啦! 你少叫我闭嘴! |
[03:48] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了啊? |
[03:54] | Please. Come on! Somebody! | 别这样 快点 来人啊! |
[03:57] | How do you like it now, bitch? | -你现在可满意了吧 贱人? -救命啊! |
[04:01] | Her kid kicked my kid. Get off! | 她孩子踢我的孩子 放开我! |
[04:04] | – Cost ya 100. – Call. | -你输一百 -跟牌 |
[04:08] | Sit down. Sit, sit. | 坐下 坐 |
[04:14] | I talked to John. | 我和强尼谈过 |
[04:16] | The Vespa scooters came in, but there was no opportunity to grab them | 那些伟士牌摩托车来了 |
[04:18] | because of increased security at the ports. | 可是码头安检愈来愈严格 根本没机会去拿货 |
[04:22] | Jesus Christ! The young crowd is crazy for these scooters. | 老天爷 现在年轻人可很迷那种摩托车 |
[04:26] | – He owes me half that load. – You’re not buying it? | 他欠我半船的货 |
[04:28] | I don’t know what to think. | 你不信任他? |
[04:29] | He’s getting cute with his remarks. | 我不晓得该怎么想 他天花乱坠讲了一堆好听话 |
[04:32] | All I know is his behaviour at that kid’s funeral was a disgrace. | 我觉得他在那孩子葬礼上的表现很丢人现眼 |
[04:36] | It’s a big part of my livelihood, that port. | -码头是我的衣食父母 -这时候出问题很可疑 东尼 |
[04:39] | I will say, very interesting timing, T. You and John had that chat at the funeral… | 你和强尼在葬礼上私下交谈 |
[04:44] | whatever that was… | 不管内容为何 |
[04:46] | suddenly, no Vespas. | 突然间 伟士牌没了 |
[04:52] | All right, I gotta take this. | 好了 我得接这通电话 |
[04:56] | Take one of Carlo’s guys, start hanging around Port Newark. | 带一名卡洛的手下到纽瓦克港晃晃 |
[04:59] | Find out what the fuck is going on. | 去看看究竟在搞什么鬼 |
[05:03] | – The property taxes, I know. – Hello to you too. | 财产税 我知道 你也好吗? |
[05:07] | Your sister Janice got arrested. | 我只想告诉你 你妹妹珍妮丝被逮捕了 |
[05:10] | – What? – In Essex County this afternoon, | -什么? -今天下午在艾塞克郡 |
[05:12] | an incident of sports rage among soccer moms | 在足球场上 孩童家长大打出手 |
[05:15] | led to the arrest of a Verona woman with ties to the Mafia. | 结果一位与黑道有关的维罗纳市妇女被捕 |
[05:18] | Our Gillian Glessner was on the scene. | 吉莉安葛雷森在现场采访情况如何 吉莉安? |
[05:21] | Think that other mother better go into the soccer-mom protection programme? | 另一位妈妈是否该接受足球家长保护计划呢? |
[05:25] | Maybe she should, Carl. It started here at Summit Avenue Park | 或许吧 卡尔 事发地点在《山峰巷公园》 |
[05:28] | during a nine-and ten-year-olds’ soccer match. | 一场九 十岁女童足球比赛 |
[05:31] | An altercation between soccer moms | 两位妈妈起口角 |
[05:33] | sent one mother to the hospital and one to jail. | 结果一位进医院 一位进监狱 |
[05:36] | Denise McCarthy, a parent, witnessed the violence. | 家长丹妮丝麦卡锡目睹整个暴力经过 |
[05:39] | I just feel so bad for the kids. | 我替孩子们感到难过 |
[05:40] | Parents taping the match captured the m. | 录影比赛的家长捕捉到整个混战场面 |
[05:43] | Somebodyl How do you like it now, bitch? | -快点! 来人啊! -你现在可满意了吧 贱人? |
[05:50] | Her kid kicked my kidl | 她孩子踢我的孩子! |
[05:51] | Charges are pending, but we know… | 起诉仍未定 不过 |
[05:53] | that the woman shown here being taken into custody is Janice Baccalieri, | 刚才各位看到遭收押的那位女士 |
[05:56] | sister of reputed New Jersey mob boss Anthony Soprano. | 珍妮丝巴加利瑞是纽泽西黑道老大 安东尼索波诺的妹妹 |
[06:01] | Guess you could call it a Mafia-related hit. | 所以大概可称是黑道亲杯斗殴事件吧 |
[06:05] | We spoke with psychologist Bela Kakuk. | 我们请教了心理学家贝拉卡库 |
[06:07] | It’s a growing problem in our society. | 关于这个日益严重的社会问题 |
[06:09] | are particularly prone to rage.Psychologists are finding that certain individuals | 心理学家表示某些人特别容易动怒 |
[06:15] | Almost any frustration, inconvenience | 几乎任何不顺心或不便于己的事 |
[06:19] | or perceived inconsideration will set them off. | 或不体贴他人的事都会让他们动怒 |
[06:22] | Motherfucker! | 他妈的! |
[06:29] | Janice, open the door! | 珍妮丝 开门! |
[06:33] | – Where is she? – It wasn’t my fault! | -她人呢? -错不在我! |
[06:35] | My name was all over the fuckin’ TV because of your bullshit! | 电视不停提到我 都是你搞的! |
[06:38] | It’s not that simple. The woman’s kid was picking on Sophia. | 没那么简单 东尼 很显然 那女人的孩子欺负苏菲亚 |
[06:42] | – Why didn’t they collar her? – I am suing the township | 那她为何没被逮捕? 我打算告市府误捕 |
[06:45] | – for wrongful arrest and the YSO. – No. No, you’re not! | -你休想! -还有《少足协会》你想都别想! |
[06:49] | What you’re gonna do is call Neil Mink, play it down, pay the fine | 你得打电话给律师认罪 |
[06:52] | and not turn this into one of your causes cres. | 煤罚金 别让这事加在你的前科里! |
[06:55] | Anybody’s side but mine. That bitch is lucky I didn’t kill her. | 你从不站我这边! 那贱人算走运我没杀了她! |
[07:00] | – Well, we know that. – What? | 那个我们都晓得 什么? |
[07:05] | – You and your fuckin’ temper. – Get out! | -你真是火爆浪女 珍妮丝 -滚出去! |
[07:12] | This is the end of it. | 这事就到此为止 |
[07:18] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[07:27] | I know this looks bad. | 我知道这事看起来很糟 |
[07:30] | On the other hand, she called Sophia her daughter. | 但是 她把苏菲亚当成自己亲生女儿 |
[07:33] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我才不在乎! |
[07:37] | All right, I do give a fuck. | 好吧 我在乎啦 |
[07:39] | But how many times I gotta tell you? Get control of your wife! | 我得告诉你多少次管好你老婆! |
[07:58] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我好丢脸喔 |
[08:00] | I don’t wanna see any of my friends again. | 我再也不想见到我的朋友了 |
[08:02] | Well, when you’re a parent, you’ll see. | 以后你为人母亲时你就会明白 |
[08:05] | You’ll defend your children like a lion with her cubs. | 你会像狮子保护小狮一样 挺身而出 |
[08:08] | – You’re not my parent. – What did you say? | 你又不是我母亲 你刚说什么? |
[08:13] | I’m here… | 我人就在这里 |
[08:15] | and I try to care very much. | 我是很关心你的 |
[08:19] | – Now get to sleep. – You gonna punch me? | -你睡觉吧 -你要揍我吗? |
[08:22] | Jan, can I talk to you? | 珍妮丝? 能和你谈一下吗? |
[08:29] | Go to sleep. | 苏菲亚 睡觉吧 |
[08:40] | We’ll talk tomorrow. I’m exhausted. | 明天早上再谈 我累坏了 |
[08:43] | No. Now. | 不行 现在谈 |
[08:45] | What, I don’t have a say in things? | 怎么 我就没有发言权吗? |
[08:47] | Janice, I think you need professional help. | 珍妮丝 我想你需要接受专业协助 |
[08:50] | I’ll be having an extra session with Sandy, believe me. | 我会和珊蒂多约点时间 相信我 |
[08:53] | What does she do? Tells you you were picked on by your father | 珊蒂 珊蒂 她能做什么? |
[08:55] | and asks you to read her screenplays. | 她说你是遗承自你父亲 要你多看点剧本 |
[08:59] | I think there’s anger specialists. | 我指的是专门处理愤怒的专家 |
[09:01] | You should see a weight-loss specialist. | 我想你应该去看减肥专家 |
[09:04] | You don’t see it in yourself. I heard you with Sophia. | 你自己看不出来 我听到你和苏菲亚的对话 |
[09:08] | You were getting along so much better, | 你们从前那么融洽 |
[09:10] | she says one little thing and you get nasty. | 她现在讲一句话 你就发飙 |
[09:13] | – I’m so sore. – This is not an isolated incident. | 我好痛喔 那不是单独偶发事件 |
[09:17] | They won’t let you shop up at the corner anymore. | 连街角的商店都不肯让你上门了 |
[09:20] | Those coffee beans were burnt. You tasted them. | 他们卖的是焦咖啡豆 巴比 你自己也尝过了 |
[09:23] | Janice, I like a spitfire type, | 珍妮丝 我是告诉过你 我喜欢烈性女人 |
[09:25] | I told you, but we can’t live like this, me and the kids.Like what? | -但我们不能这样过日子 -怎样? |
[09:31] | This was a nice house. | 这家从前充满欢乐 |
[09:34] | Peaceful… I don’t know. There wasn’t all this yelling and tension. | 和谐 不晓得 没像现在这样大吼大叫的紧张气氛 |
[09:38] | How could you understand? | 你怎能理解呢? |
[09:40] | Your dad was a sweetheart, | 你老爸人那么和气 |
[09:42] | even when he had emphysema. | 甚至当他患肺气肿也一样 |
[09:44] | My house… it was dog eat dog. | 我们家呢 则是狗咬狗的世界 |
[09:48] | Well, be that as it may, the past and all, | 即便如此 那也已经是过去的事 |
[09:50] | if you don’t go to these anger classes they have or whatever, | 如果你不去参加那种控制愤怒的课程 |
[09:53] | this with us ain’t gonna work out. | 我们之间就走不下去了 |
[10:16] | What do you think he clears here? | 他为什么手气这么顺? |
[10:20] | Two craps tables, blackjack, roulette. | 两桌骰子台 二十一点 赌轮盘 |
[10:22] | You gotta figure he’s grabbing anywhere from 2,500 to five Gs a night for himself. | 他一晚可以赚到两千五到五千 |
[10:30] | It used to be you, didn’t it? | 那是你从前的成绩 是吧? |
[10:32] | Teacher’s pet? | 马屁精 |
[10:34] | – Stop making meatballs, Paulie. – I’m just saying. | -你少落井下石 保利 -我只是说说 |
[10:37] | Now you know what I went through. | 现在你可了解我从前的感受了吧 |
[10:44] | It’s the same Gina had at her wedding. | 这是从前吉娜结婚时的口味 |
[10:47] | We should see how it looks on your face. | 应该来看它沾上你的脸的样子 克里斯 |
[10:59] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[11:09] | – What’s up? – Hey there, cuz. | -怎样? -表侄 |
[11:11] | – Guess who called me. – How’d you find me? | 猜今天谁打电话我 |
[11:12] | – You’re not gonna guess? – OK, who? | -你怎么找到我的? -不要猜吗? |
[11:15] | – Our friend with the orchard. – No shit. He OK? | -好啦 谁? -那个果园的朋友 |
[11:17] | Yeah, sold the place, moving to Florida. | -真的 他还好吧? -还好 |
[11:20] | He should, he’s getting on in years. | -卖掉那地方 搬去佛罗里达 -他几年前早该搬了 |
[11:25] | Oh, shit.You still got your canned peaches there. | -要命 -你埋的桃子罐头仍在那里 |
[11:30] | I just had the car serviced. Watch what ya say. | 我的车刚维修过 你讲话小心点 |
[11:34] | I gotta move that shit? Again? | 我得去将那些移走? |
[11:36] | That developer’s going up there. | -又要移? -土地开发的人在那里 |
[11:38] | Obviously, it wouldn’t be good for you or our friend | 这对你或我们的朋友都不利 |
[11:41] | if somebody opened the canned fruit. | 万一有人将罐头打开就糟了 |
[11:43] | So you and your cousin here will take care of it. | 所以你和你的表哥去处理一下 |
[11:46] | – I’ll do it. – I’m worried about the old guy. | -我会去做 -我担心那老头 |
[11:48] | – I told ya, I’ll do it. | 我说过 我会去处理 问题是 |
[11:50] | – My old man’s got a few jars up there also. | 我老爸从前在那里也埋过几罐 |
[11:52] | Could make problems for my uncle. | 对我叔叔可能不太好 |
[11:56] | It’s gonna be a lotta work, | 工程疏大 |
[11:58] | which with Louise around can only be done at night. | 如果路易斯还在的话 一个晚上就可搞定 |
[12:01] | – That’s true. – Thing’s gotta be done in two weeks. | -没错 -这件事非办不可 至少两周得完成 |
[12:04] | Bulldozers are coming. | 挖土机就要进去了 |
[12:07] | – Are you picking out wedding cakes? – Yeah. | 你们在选婚礼的蛋糕? |
[12:09] | – Hope you have better luck than I did. | 是的 -希望你运气比我好 |
[12:11] | – You didn’t like your cake? | 怎么 你不喜欢你当初挑的蛋糕? |
[12:14] | I think your luck’s been fuckin’ great, and listen to you cursing it out. | 你运气才好咧 在里头神气叫嚣 |
[12:18] | What, you got something you wanna say? | 你有问题吗? |
[12:22] | – All right. – So call me. | -好吧 -打电话给我 |
[12:34] | Who is this Uncle Pat anyway? | 谁是佩特叔叔? |
[12:38] | He was a knock-around guy like Tony’s dad, | 他从前是混混老大 就像东尼老爸 |
[12:40] | but they let him retire to this farm upstate New York. | 他们让他在纽约上州一处农场退休 |
[12:45] | It sounds funny, but it wasn’t. He had the hiccups for like a year. | 听起来很好笑 但事实不然 他打嗝打了整整一年 |
[12:49] | Jeez. | -老天 -人很好 |
[12:51] | Great guy. He had a daughter, but she lived with her mom. | 有个女儿 不过她和她妈住在一起 |
[12:54] | Us boys each got sent up there summers when we hit up 12 or 13. | 我们几个男孩十二 三岁时每年夏天都会被送到那儿 |
[12:59] | He’d school us. | 由他教导我们 |
[13:02] | – Did he have the hiccups? – I told ya that went away. | 他那时有打嗝吗? 没 我说过后来就没了 |
[13:06] | You think it’s fuckin’ funny? | 怎么 你觉得很好笑吗? |
[13:07] | He almost committed suicide because of it. | 他差点为此自杀 |
[13:10] | How would you like it? | 你会喜欢那样吗? |
[13:12] | Where’s my Barney’s underpants with ventilated cotton? | 那件通风的棉质邦尼内裤呢? |
[13:15] | Still in the dryer. | 在烘干机里 |
[13:21] | Tell ya one thing, | 我跟你说 |
[13:22] | I need fuckin’ Tony B up there like I need a third nut. | 我真不爽那个东尼比也要去 |
[13:25] | All this resentment.- He is your cousin. – Yeah? | 拜托 这么嫌恶他 人家是你表哥耶 |
[13:29] | Should’ve seen him when I was little… him and Tony both. | 是吗? 你得瞧他从前的样子 他和东尼两个都是 |
[13:33] | How they broke my balls, teased me. | 他们总是欺负我 嘲弄我 |
[13:38] | One time, I was spending the summer up at Uncle Pat’s farm | 有一年夏天 我去 |
[13:41] | just like they used to – I was 11. | 佩特叔叔的农场 他们也去了 我才11岁 |
[13:44] | They came up – they were like 19 – to shoot guns. | 他们那时19岁 跑去射枪 |
[13:47] | They didn’t take me with ’em, and when I found ’em, | 他们没带我一起去 当我穿越草丛找到他们时 |
[13:51] | they said I had to be initiated into a special club | 他们说我得经过入会仪式才能加入他们 |
[13:54] | by being tied to a tree alone in the orchard for an hour. | 必须得绑在果树上一个小时 |
[13:59] | I was on that tree till three in the fuckin’ morning. | 我被绑在树上直到凌晨三点 |
[14:04] | I worshipped these two guys… Tony Soprano especially. | 我从前很崇拜他们俩 尤其是东尼索波诺 |
[14:08] | When he was by himself,he used to push me on my Big Wheels, | 当他自己一个人时 他经常会帮我推三轮车 |
[14:11] | he’d teach me curse words. | 教我骂脏话 |
[14:13] | When he was by himself. | 当他自己一个人的时候 |
[14:19] | Where’s the Tinactin? | 皮夫药呢? |
[14:22] | Right on the night table. | 就在床头柜上 |
[14:25] | And here we are again. Tony B goes wrong, | 现在历史重演 |
[14:26] | and Tony lays a 200K-a-year cash cow on him. | 东尼比一捅喽子 东尼便让他每年拿二十万 |
[14:37] | Christopher, don’t get mad, OK? | 克里斯多佛 别生气 好吗? |
[14:41] | I know we kinda touched on it a couple times,but you’re so unhappy. | 我知道这话题很敏感 可是 你真的很不快乐 |
[14:47] | What if we left here, | 如果我们离开这里呢? |
[14:49] | went far away, and you went into something else? | 离开远远的 你可以做别的事 |
[14:53] | – Like what? – I don’t know, like… | -比方说? -不晓得 比方说 |
[14:56] | Pick up your writing maybe? | 再开始写作 |
[14:59] | Male modelling… | 做男模特儿 |
[15:02] | I’ll get back to the writing some day, | 我有天会重新写作的 |
[15:05] | but from a position of great wealth. | 只有在我赚大钱之后 |
[15:09] | As far as male modelling, I’d probably be a success, | 至于男模特儿 我或许会成功 |
[15:11] | but I wouldn’t want to be around those people. | 但我不想和一堆拙蛋在一起 |
[15:16] | I’m a soldier, Adriana. When are you gonna understand that? | 我是名勇夫 艾德莲娜 你何时才会了解? |
[15:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[15:34] | – Carmela. – What? There’s no water in the pool. | 卡蜜拉! -怎样? -泳池里没水! |
[15:39] | Yeah, I had it drained. | 没错 我把水抽掉了 电费贵得吓人 |
[15:41] | The electricity costs a fortune.You’re the only one who uses it. | 我负担不起 你是唯一用泳池的人 |
[15:52] | We were getting along better. | 我以为咱们关系已经好转 |
[15:54] | So,you polluted all the decent lawyers in New Jersey so they can’t represent me? | 对 你收买所有纽泽西的好律师好让他们别接我的案子 |
[15:59] | – You couldn’t play fair. – I didn’t want it! | -你耍阴招! -又不是我要离婚! |
[16:02] | Let’s just pretend that you weren’t begging for it | 好吧 咱们就假装 你没千方百计求这事发生 |
[16:05] | in a million different ways, OK, because I am worn out here. | 因为我受够了 |
[16:44] | He’s a nice kid, Finn, right? | 那个分恩是个好孩子 是吧? |
[16:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:55] | We gonna throw ’em an engagement party or what? | 我们要帮他们办订婚派对吗? |
[16:57] | If we can be civil. | 如果可以正正当当办的话 |
[17:01] | She’s so young. | 她还那么年轻 |
[17:03] | Same age we were. | 和我们从前一样大 |
[17:09] | It wasn’t all bad. | 没那么糟啦 |
[17:21] | Last time, I asked you to jot down one or two situations | 上回 我要你们写下一 两个情况 |
[17:24] | or people that trigger your anger, | 或某个会激怒你的人 |
[17:26] | so when you think about it, | 想到有那么多人事 忍不住又会肝火上升 |
[17:28] | you get angry all over again – anybody? | 有人有? |
[17:31] | Let’s give Bradley a chance this time. | 咱们这次让布莱里发言 |
[17:35] | My partner parked me in again. I couldn’t find the keys. | 我男友车子停在我的后面 我找不到车钥匙 |
[17:38] | I had to wake him up and he starts yelling at me. Describe the feelings. | -我便叫醒他 他对我大吼大叫 -描述那种感觉 |
[17:43] | My stepkids do that all the time. | -我想 -我的继子女经常这样对我 |
[17:45] | They leave their bikes in the garage | 他们把脚踏车停在车库里 |
[17:47] | and if I wanna pull in, I gotta get out | 若我要开车进车库 我就得下车搬开那些脚踏车 |
[17:50] | and move the bikes with a car full of groceries. | 手还拿着菜 |
[17:52] | Doris, can’t you keep Billy’s bike out of the driveway?! | 你不能让比利的脚踏车停在车道外面吗? |
[17:59] | It’s a famous commercial from the ’60s. Bufferin. | 六十年代有个著名的广告 《必治妥》 |
[18:02] | Guy has a headache and he takes it out on his wife. | 片中男主角头痛便把气出在老婆头上 |
[18:07] | Back to Bradley, | 再回到布莱里的话题 |
[18:09] | I’m trying to get into his physical sensations of anger. | 我要试图探讨他愤怒时的生理反应 |
[18:12] | He saw red. Who wouldn’t? | 他火冒三丈 谁不会呢? |
[18:14] | She’s right. Why is he in here? | 她说得对 他干嘛来这里? |
[18:16] | Why isn’t his roommate in therapy for selfishness issues? | 为什么他的室友不去参加自私课程? |
[18:19] | There are always things that are irritating and out of our control. | 总会有无法掌控 让我们感到很厌烦不耐的事 |
[18:23] | What we can control is our response to those triggers. | 我们能做的是去控制那些激怒我们的导火线 |
[18:27] | So people get a free pass… the whole world? | 那别人就可以任意将我们踩在脚下? |
[18:29] | I told you about my supervisor…checking my work and nobody else’s? | 我的主管专门只盯我做事 完全不管别人 |
[18:33] | – I wonder why. – Cos you’re a minority. | -我不懂为什么 -因为你是少数族裔 |
[18:35] | Exactly. That’s why I’m in here. | 正是 那便是我来此的原因 |
[18:39] | – You seem angry about Evelyn’s problem. – It makes me mad. | -艾佛琳的问题似乎让你很生气 -它让我很生气 |
[18:43] | It doesn’t make you mad. You make you mad. | 不是它让你生气 而是你自己让你自己生气 |
[18:46] | I come from a biased family, but I was different. | 我来自一个重男轻女的家庭 但我不一样 |
[18:49] | I put all my faith and my hopes into the civil rights movement. | 我将我的信念和希望 |
[18:51] | I left home and I marched. | 放在民权运动上 我离家游行去! |
[18:55] | And for what? So they could ride around in their SUVs, | 结果呢? 好让他们开着好车 |
[18:57] | blasting that rap shit and you can’t say anything because they might have guns? | 震天嘎响放饶舌乐? 只能敢怒不敢言 因为他们可能有枪? |
[19:02] | Wait a fuckin’ minute. Who’s they? | 等等”他们”是谁? |
[19:05] | – If the shoe fits. – This is fuckin’ priceless. | 对号入座的话 有看头了 |
[19:08] | OK, let’s not time-travel here,let’s try to stay in the present. | 好了 别把话题扯远了 咱们就只讨论眼前的事 |
[19:12] | Janice, you’re angry. Let’s stay with that. | 珍妮丝 你现在很愤怒 咱们来讨论这个 |
[19:15] | What are your physical feelings right now? | 你现在的生理反应如何? |
[19:18] | I’d like to punch you in the face. | 我很想扁你一拳 |
[19:20] | Your hands are clenched. Did you realise that? | 你的双手紧握 你知道吗? |
[19:25] | You’re provoking me to make a point. | 你故意挑衅我 或许那是你的职责 但我不喜欢 |
[19:27] | – Maybe that’s your job but I don’t like it. – Look at you. | 瞧你的 你根本都没在听嘛! |
[19:30] | – You’re not even listening. – He’s talking to me. | -拜托 他在跟我讲话耶! -才怪! |
[19:32] | No. You and me, we do most of the talking in here. | 全班就只有你和我在发言 |
[19:36] | The man is trying to say that those people outside…they do the thing, | 那个人的意思是外面其他人只要做一件事 |
[19:41] | but we’re the ones that get all upset | 就会让我们抓狂发飙 |
[19:43] | and start carrying on.That’s all he’s saying. | 他的意思是这样 |
[19:50] | The Hudson Valley. | 哈德逊山谷 |
[19:56] | That Legend of Sleepy Hollow | 《断头谷传奇》卡通所在地? |
[19:58] | cartoon scared the piss outta me when I was a kid. | 我小时候被那故事吓得屁滚尿流 |
[20:00] | Would you mind watching your shoe? | 你脚别放那里好吗? |
[20:03] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[20:05] | It’s a $50,000 vehicle. I don’t want it scuffed up. | 这辆车五万块 我可不要它磨损 |
[20:18] | Uncle Pat’s farm? | 佩特叔叔的农场 |
[20:20] | When you’re 12, 13, man, it’s like fuckin’ heaven, right? | 咱们十二 三岁时 那里真媲美天堂 可不是? |
[20:25] | Running around in the woods, driving that tractor. | 在林子里跑来跑去 开着拖拉车 |
[20:31] | He made me clear the brush by the fence with a fuckin’ scythe, though. | 他总是叫我拿镰刀除篱笆旁的草丛 |
[20:34] | I had to do that. Tony too. | 是啊 我也做过 东尼也是 |
[20:39] | And water his fuckin’ tomatoes and his basinigol’. | 还要帮他的蕃茄和九层塔浇水 |
[20:42] | Changed, though, you know, Pat’s, | 不复从前了 佩特叔叔的农场 |
[20:44] | after Louise came back there to live. | 打从露意丝回去那里住之后 |
[20:47] | It wasn’t just you and Pat and his great stories. | 已经不再只有你和佩特和他的故事 |
[20:57] | They used to call me Ichabod Crane. | 他们从前叫我”捉鬼警长” |
[21:00] | – Who? – Some very sorry people, that’s who. | -谁? -一群没用的瘪三 |
[21:08] | The Carmela front? Did you two ever discuss that evening you made love? | 至于和卡蜜拉 你们是否讨论过那晚你们做了爱? |
[21:15] | It was a one-time deal. I’ve moved on. | 就那么一次而已 |
[21:18] | What about the depression? | -我已经不再想了 -那忧郁的部分呢? |
[21:24] | Your revelation about your cousin, his prison sentence? | 你对你表弟坦承的秘密 关于他坐牢的事 |
[21:28] | You were very upset. | 你当时很生气 |
[21:32] | Tell you the truth, I haven’t had a lot of time to think about that. | 我没有太多时间去想那件事 |
[21:37] | My sister… | 我妹妹 |
[21:39] | She attacked some woman at her stepkid’s soccer game. | 她攻击一个女人 |
[21:43] | You’ve mentioned her temper before. | -在她继女的足球赛场上 -你从前提过她的火爆脾气 |
[21:48] | She got charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest. | 她因伤害 拒捕 |
[21:51] | Excellent. | -而被逮捕 -太好了 |
[21:53] | Let’s talk about that. | 咱们来谈这个 |
[21:55] | – What? – Rage. | -什么? -愤怒 |
[21:57] | – Why? – Depression is rage turned inward. | -为什么? -忧郁是怒火攻心的结果 |
[22:03] | Tell me about the Soprano temper. | 谈谈你们家人的脾气 |
[22:06] | The thing is, it’s bad for business. | 重点是发脾气对生意很不利 |
[22:08] | Clouds your judgment. John, he always had a terrible temper. | 无法做出明智决断 约翰也是出名的火爆浪子 |
[22:12] | – John? – Gotti. | -约翰? -葛提 |
[22:13] | And in the end, I think it hurt him. | 结果到头来让他受害不浅 |
[22:15] | See, we forget that in the old days, the ones that came over, | 我们忘了古早时代那些开天辟地的 |
[22:20] | that started this thing, | 祖师爷们 |
[22:21] | they didn’t get mad. | 他们就不会随便动怒 |
[22:23] | They just smiled and nodded and made sure you got it later. | 他们就笑一笑 点点头 之后再给你苦头吃 |
[22:27] | That’s the whole beautiful point. | 美就美在这里 有人说 |
[22:29] | You know what they say. Revenge is like serving cold cuts. | “复仇就像是给人吃冷盘” |
[22:33] | I think it’s, “Revenge is a dish best served cold.” | 我想应该是”复仇这道菜 越冷越够味” |
[22:37] | – So, what’d I say? – But why revenge all the time? | -我刚怎么说的? -但为什么一直要报复呢? |
[22:40] | Where does it come from, | 到底是从哪儿来的? |
[22:42] | this insatiable anger you and your sister share? | 你和你妹妹内心那股无法抑遏的愤怒赤焰? |
[22:46] | I was wondering when she’d come up? | 我才在想你何时才要问这问题 |
[22:48] | Your mother? What about your father? | 你的母亲? 还是你的父亲? |
[22:51] | You never saw her chop off someone’s finger. | 你从未见过她剁断某人的手指 |
[22:54] | – Told you about that, didn’t I? – Yes. | 我告诉过你那件事 对吧? 是的 |
[23:00] | – Jesus, I wish I hadn’t. – Why? | -真希望我当初没那么大嘴巴 -为什么? |
[23:02] | I dress up nice when I come here… | 我每次来这里都打扮得很体面 |
[23:04] | OK, let’s stick to the subject. | 好吧 咱们别离题了 |
[23:07] | – Which is what? – Your own intolerance for frustration. | -话题是什么? -你这种沮丧不耐烦的态度 |
[23:14] | “Thank you for holding. Your call is important to us.” | “多谢您的来电 您的来电对我们很重要” |
[23:18] | If it’s so important to you, answer the phone! | 如果真那么重要 就他妈的接电话呀! |
[23:21] | – Stay with that. – It’s just a level of bullshit! | -谈谈这种情绪 -根本就是鬼扯蛋! |
[23:26] | Every fuckin’ new idea they come up with to make things better makes things worse. | 新出的点子应该是更便民 |
[23:29] | OK, right, I agree. “The centre cannot hold. | -结果反而更扰民 -好的 没错 这我同意 无法稳住情绪 |
[23:34] | “The falcon cannot hear the falconer.”What the fuck are you talking about? | -老鹰听不见养鹰人的叫声 -你他妈的在扯什么鬼? |
[23:38] | We live in a time of technological and spiritual crisis, | 我们正活在一个科技与心灵出现危机的时代 |
[23:42] | but you feel you’re above all of it, | 但你认为你超乎一切 |
[23:45] | certainly above any inconvenience or annoyance. | 超乎所有令人不便 令人生厌的一切 |
[23:49] | And if things don’t go your way, | 如果事情不顺你的意 |
[23:51] | instead of being merely disappointed or inconvenienced, you blow. | 你不会单纯地有失望或不便感 你反而会怒不可遏 |
[24:04] | My sister’s… | 我的妹妹 |
[24:07] | She’s taking anger-management classes. | 她正在上愤怒控制课程 |
[24:11] | Maybe she’s on the right track. | 或许她这么做是对的 |
[24:14] | – Is this something you’d consider? – No. | 你也考虑这么做吗? 没有 |
[24:18] | But I’ll admit it’s not good for me, all this fuckin’ agitation. | 但我得承认 这对我很不好 动不动就抓狂的情绪 |
[24:24] | Wears me out. I’m fuckin’ exhausted all the time. | 弄得我好累 随时随地心力交瘁 |
[24:28] | – Where did we start off? – I don’t know. | 我们刚是从哪儿讲起的? 不晓得 |
[24:32] | Depression is rage turned inward. | 忧郁是怒火攻心的结果 |
[24:46] | This is nice. | 这真不错 |
[24:49] | For inner-city kids like me, this was important. | 对我这种贫民窟的孩子而言这是很重要的 |
[24:51] | You lived next to the largest mall in New Jersey. | 贫民窟? 你住在纽泽西最大一间商场隔壁! |
[24:55] | It’s over now. She’s sticking me in that home in Florida. | 我才完蛋咧 她要把我送到佛罗里达的养老院 |
[24:58] | – That’s the last I’ll ever see of her. – I’ll be right down the road. | -那样我才有机会看到她 -我就住在同条路上 老爸 |
[25:02] | I got a beautiful condo. | 我有间很漂亮的公寓 |
[25:03] | Thinks she’s gonna meet some old, lonely widower. | 以为她能够遇到孤家寡人的老鳏夫 |
[25:12] | Louise, it’s time for dessert. | 露意丝 该上甜点了 |
[25:16] | I’m getting it. | 我去拿 |
[25:19] | And do me a favour, be as polite as you are when it’s just the two of us? | 帮我个忙 就像只有我们俩一样客客气气待人家 |
[25:31] | We know where Chrissy buried the guy. | 我们知道克里斯把人埋在哪儿 但强尼叔叔的人 |
[25:34] | But with Uncle Johnny’s, you gotta help us out. | 你得帮我们 |
[25:41] | I’m not exactly sure, but there was two of them. | 我也不太确定 总共有两个 |
[25:44] | – The Johnson brothers. – You don’t remember where? | 强森兄弟 你不记得埋在哪儿? |
[25:49] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事 |
[25:53] | We can’t excavate the whole fuckin’ place. | 我们不能挖遍这整块地 |
[25:56] | Cos you know what Tony’s gonna say? | 你晓得东尼会有什么反应 |
[25:58] | Let him come up here and dig then. | 那就叫他自己来挖 |
[26:00] | Please. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen. | 拜托 他随时都可能会心脏病发作 |
[26:04] | That’s no joke. Our bodies are 86% water. | 可不是开玩笑的 人体有百分之八十六是水分 |
[26:08] | His last blood test, he was 65% zeppole. | 他上回去测血 他有百分之六十五是炸面圈饼 |
[26:16] | When he first heard the term “pie in the sky,” | 他第一次听到”天上的派”时 |
[26:18] | he volunteered for the 82nd Airborne. | 便跑去加入空军志愿兵 |
[26:20] | That’s pretty good. | 挺好笑的 |
[26:24] | I learned in recovery that he’s just tamping down his feelings by eating. | 我在戒酒中心学到 他平息怒气的办法是吃东西 |
[26:30] | I should talk to him. It’s a shame, you know. | 我应该去找他谈谈 |
[26:33] | – He was the funnest guy in the world. – When was that? | 真可惜 因为他从前很爱说笑 有吗? |
[26:39] | He’s got the world by the balls and he acts like everything’s an imposition. | 他总是不可一世的样子 好像每件事都不合理 |
[26:43] | Being at the top, he’s isolated himself. | 身居要位 他将自己孤立起来 |
[26:47] | Yeah, it’s just him and his money. | 是啊 只剩下他自己和他的钱 |
[27:05] | Hello. | 有了 |
[27:10] | – Who is this guy, anyway? – My first. Czechoslovakian guy. | -这是谁? -我第一次杀的人 捷克人 |
[27:16] | This is the second time I’m moving him. | 这是我第二次移他了 |
[27:34] | – Come here, you little fuck. – Guys, wait. | -过来 你这小王八 -等等 有话好说 |
[27:37] | – Come here, you little fuck. – It wasn’t me… | -过来 你这小王八 -不是我 |
[27:42] | – Help! Please, don’t kill me. – What the fuck you running for? | 救命啊! 求求你别杀我! 你跑什么跑? |
[27:48] | The night of the 12th, there was a ship | 十二日晚上 有艘从义大利来的船 |
[27:50] | from Italy with these containers of Vespas. | 载好几箱伟士牌摩托车 |
[27:52] | I don’t know anything about any Vespas! | 我不晓得什么鬼伟士牌! |
[27:55] | We know they got here. What happened to them? | 我们晓得它们被送到这里货呢? |
[27:57] | I don’t know. I wasn’t here! | 我不晓得 我当时不在场 |
[28:01] | Well, apparently he says he wasn’t here. | 他说他当时不在场 |
[28:07] | Who picked up our motherfuckin’, cocksucking Vespas? | 到底是谁 拿走那些他妈的伟士牌? |
[28:14] | In two seconds, this is going up your ass. | 再过两秒 这就要插进你屁眼! |
[28:18] | It was the guys from New York. Phil Leotardo and them. | 是个从纽约来的人 菲利普李欧塔多他们 |
[28:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[28:38] | Thanks for doing this. You didn’t have to. | 多谢你来帮忙 |
[28:40] | Fuck that. You’re my little cousin. | -你不用这么做 -别客气 你是我的小表侄啊 |
[28:54] | I think I can imagine what you may be hearing about me | 我可以想像你听到我的什么事 |
[28:58] | and what happened in New York. | 还有在纽约发生的那些事 |
[29:00] | All I can say is, there’s no truth to it.I didn’t think nothing. | -我只能说 那些都不是真的 -我没有任何想法 |
[29:04] | And Tony putting me in at the casino, I knew people would resent that. | 至于东尼把我安插在赌场 我知道很多人不爽 |
[29:08] | But I went away for a long time, stood up for this family, | 但我一路坎坷走过来 为这家族背黑锅 |
[29:12] | and you, or anybody, can think what they like, | 你或任何人 随便你们怎么想 |
[29:15] | but I feel I had a little coming to me. | -我觉得这是我应得的 -一点也没错 |
[29:17] | Absolutely. I was telling Benny that the other day. He was complaining. | 我前几天和班尼聊起 他抱怨不断 |
[29:21] | And what I said about Tony before? | 至于我刚才讲到东尼的事 你知道我把他当成亲兄弟一样 |
[29:23] | – You know I love him like a brother. – I love him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[30:09] | We saw the guy down the pier. John has the Vespas. | 我们在码头见了那个人 伟士牌在强尼那里 |
[30:14] | To think of how supportive you were of him. That whole Little Carmine fiasco. | 想想看 你还那么挺他 |
[30:17] | It’s fuckin’ payback. | -卡明的那个烂摊子 -他的报复手段 |
[30:21] | Johnny’s got it in his head my cousin had something to do with Joey. | 强尼认为我表弟和乔皮普斯的事有关 |
[30:24] | Johnny should be looking for the real killers | 强尼应该去找真正的凶手 |
[30:27] | instead of spending all his time on that golf course. | 而不是把时间花在高尔夫球场上 |
[30:33] | Whole fuckin’ shipment of cheese coming in next month. | 下个月有一整船起司会进港 |
[30:36] | The imported provolone. | 进口的普夫隆起司 |
[30:38] | I guess we can kiss that goodbye too now, right? | 那个我们也别”疯想”啰? |
[30:48] | Motherfucker! | 他妈的! |
[31:07] | – What are you doing here? | 卡蜜拉 你来这里做什么? |
[31:10] | – My son is a senior here now. | 我儿子是这里的应届毕业生 |
[31:12] | We were electing party chairs for a senior night. | 我们要票选一位毕业舞会家长代表 |
[31:14] | Right. | 对 |
[31:17] | – So, how are you? | 你好吗?-很好 |
[31:19] | – Fine.Cos you were pretty upset when you left and I wanted to call. | 你上回离开时心情不太好 我原本想打电话 |
[31:23] | I began to really rue what happened… | 关于那件事我很后悔 我当时或许有些 |
[31:26] | – I’m going back with my husband. – Oh, that’s good. | 我回我老公身边了 那 那太好了 |
[31:30] | All the best. | 祝你一切都好 |
[31:49] | You don’t drink no more? | 你不喝酒啦? |
[31:52] | Clean and sober, 14 months. | 戒了14个月 |
[31:55] | Yeah, your mother has that problem. | 是啊 你妈也有那个问题 |
[31:59] | Good for you. | 你这样不错 |
[32:15] | – That’s right. – What? | 没错! 怎样? |
[32:19] | The Johnson brothers’ bodies. | 强森兄弟的尸体 |
[32:21] | I know where they are. | 我知道埋在哪里 |
[32:26] | Over by the fence in the northwest corner, | 就在西北角的篱笆下 |
[32:29] | because that night I noticed one of my pickers | 因为那晚我发现其中一位采果工人 |
[32:32] | had stuck a Swiss Colony bottle upside-down on one of the fenceposts. | 将一个酒瓶倒插在篱笆柱子上 |
[32:37] | And I was plenty goddamn mad they were drinking on the job, I’ll tell you. | 他们工作时居然喝酒 把我气坏了 |
[32:41] | It’s still there, the glass bottle. | 那酒瓶还在那里 |
[32:43] | – Are you fuckin’ sure? – Lunch! | -你确定? -吃午餐啰! |
[32:47] | – I got for you, Chrissy. – Thank you. | -瞧我给你带来什么 -谢谢 |
[32:50] | Sandwich? | 吃三明治? |
[32:58] | Beautiful. | -太好了 -给你 |
[33:03] | This is mail from three fuckin’ weeks ago. | 这些是三星期前收到的信 |
[33:07] | – The girl didn’t even show up today. | 那女孩今天居然没出现 |
[33:08] | – Why don’t you get somebody new? | 你干嘛不打电话到服务中心 请别人来 |
[33:10] | Two classes, she’s telling people how to run their life. | 你才上过两次课就成专家啦 |
[33:13] | Don’t let me stop you from taking your kids to the rink. | 这下你带小孩去溜冰就不用担心了 |
[33:27] | You have every right to be mad at me, and I apologise. | 你有权对我生气 我很抱歉 |
[33:32] | I know it’s bad for the family… for business… but I’m working on it. | 我知道这对家族事业不太好 但我正在努力 |
[33:42] | Yeah, I know. Bobby told me. | 我知道 巴比告诉我了 |
[33:48] | – So how’s that going? – Anger management? | -进行得如何? -愤怒管理课? |
[33:51] | It’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 那是我有生以来最棒的经验 |
[33:53] | It’s such a relief to let go of all that shit and… | 能放掉那些狗屁倒灶的事真好 |
[33:57] | I never realised what an angry person I was | 我从不知我那么容易动怒 |
[34:00] | and how it fed itself. | 盛气凌人 |
[34:02] | – So they got you on tranquillisers? – No. | 他们给你打镇定剂吗? 没啦 |
[34:06] | Basically, it’s taking responsibility for your anger, | 基本上 就是为自己的愤怒负责 |
[34:10] | and learning to recognise your feelings of anger | 学习去面对自己的愤怒感 |
[34:14] | and that they’re just feelings, you don’t have to act on them. | 那只是一种感觉 没必要诉诸行动 |
[34:18] | People want that so they can walk all over you. | 他们要你相信这鬼话 好占你便宜 |
[34:21] | A lot of anger is self-importance. | 很多愤怒是种自以为是 |
[34:23] | – Self-importance? – Problems with authority. | -自以为是? -不服权威 |
[34:27] | Dr Seepman locks the door promptly at seven. | 史皮曼博士七点正准时关上教室的门 |
[34:30] | People wig out if they don’t get in, start banging | 一群进不了门的人大发雷霆 拍打教室门 |
[34:34] | on the door. It’s a big lesson. | 好一个教训实例 |
[34:37] | I was making everybody in my life miserable, | 我从前经常找身边的人碴 |
[34:40] | yelling and screaming, or pouting and feeling victimised, | 乱吼乱叫 乱发脾气 觉得每个人都欺负我 |
[34:43] | but I feel so much better now about everything. | 但我现在对每件事的感觉好多了 |
[34:48] | It’s like this great sadness is beginning to lift. | 好像一份痛苦不堪的悲楚正慢慢被移走 |
[34:52] | – Sadness? – Yeah. | -悲楚? -是的 |
[34:59] | – Well, I’m happy for you. – Thank you. | 我替你高兴 谢谢你 |
[35:03] | I am. | 我说真的 |
[35:30] | Your bid, Chrissy. | 该你下了 克里斯 |
[35:34] | You expecting someone? | 有人要来吗? |
[35:38] | There he is! | 人来了 |
[35:41] | My God, I don’t believe it. | 老天 真不敢相信 |
[35:43] | Who’s that… Anthony? | 是谁 安东尼? |
[35:51] | What’s the matter? You all right? | 怎么回事?你还好吧? |
[35:54] | God, you’re big. | 老天 你好壮 |
[35:59] | Look at those shoulders. | 瞧瞧你的肩膀 |
[36:00] | – Jan sends her love and Barb, too. – Did you eat? | -珍妮丝和巴比要向你问好 -你吃过了吗? |
[36:03] | Louise, don’t ask him. He’s a guest. Just go get him a plate! | 露意丝 这还用问 他是客人进去帮他弄盘菜来 |
[36:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[36:10] | – You look good. – Feel good. | 你气色真好 精神不错 |
[36:15] | So how we doing? | 进行得如何? |
[36:18] | Took care of mine last night. The Johnson brothers we’ll get tonight. | 昨晚处理掉我的 今晚处理强森兄弟 |
[36:23] | Uncle Pat was like Johnny Mnemonic. Right, Uncle Pat? | 佩特叔叔的记忆力过人 是吧 佩特叔叔? |
[36:27] | We’re playing pinochle. Take a hand. | 我们在玩牌 你也一起来吧 |
[36:38] | – This is the life, huh? – I’m with you. | -这才叫生活 是吧? -一点也没错 |
[36:40] | Yeah, we were just saying that. | 是啊 我们才刚在讲呢 |
[37:26] | To a job well done. | 敬任务顺利成功 |
[37:34] | This place hasn’t changed much. | 这里一点也没变 是吧? |
[37:37] | Met some pretty nice college girls the other night. | 前几晚遇到几个大学生辣妹 是吧 东尼? |
[37:40] | She liked you, Miss Raven-Hair? | 她喜欢你喔 那个黑发俏妞 |
[37:45] | Pat seems good, huh? | -佩特气色不错 是吧? -是啊 |
[37:48] | Louise seems fat. | 露意丝变肥了 |
[37:56] | The human body is 86% water, | 人体有百分之八十六是水分 |
[37:58] | but Louise’s last blood test, she was 65% zeppole. | 但露意丝上回去测血 她有百分之六十五是炸面圈饼 |
[38:06] | That’s a good one. | 真好笑 |
[38:09] | I knew a guy, when he was gonna eat Philly cheese steak, | 我认识一个人 他正要吃费城汉堡时 |
[38:13] | the mayor of Philly would have to call out the National Guard. | 费城市长得召唤国民兵来镇压 |
[38:18] | What the fuck’s so funny about that? Doesn’t even make sense. | 那有什么好笑的? 根本就是冷笑话 |
[38:24] | – Well, he’s drunk. – Him? | 他喝醉酒了 他? 不会吧 |
[38:27] | No way. He’s in recovery. | 他正在戒酒 |
[38:32] | If you recover your fuckin’ balls, give us a call. | 如果你找到你的蛋蛋 通知我们 |
[38:34] | We might like to hang out. | 我们可以一起”晃” |
[38:37] | No, seriously, it’s not funny.He’s a 12-stepper, right? | 说真的 一点也不好笑 他 他正在逐步戒酒 对吧? |
[38:41] | Well, yeah. You know that. That’s right. | 是啊 你知道的 没错 |
[38:45] | Maybe he can take another couple of steps out the door so we could have some fun? | 或许他应该退开几步 好让别人有点空间 |
[38:51] | Come on, don’t get pissy now. He’s just having a joke, that’s all. | 别生气嘛 他只是开开玩笑罢了 |
[38:56] | Sobriety’s hard enough without having to get mocked for it. | 戒酒已经够难了 还要再被取笑 |
[39:00] | Jesus Christ, why don’t you have a fuckin’ drink? | 妈的 你干嘛不干脆喝一杯算了? |
[39:02] | You’re driving everybody crazy with this shit. | 你戒酒这事 快把所有人搞疯了 |
[39:05] | The fuckin’ Higher Power yammering and the sweets | 为权利计较争执零食甜点 |
[39:08] | and the Key lime pie and the… Jesus. | 还有柠檬派等等 拜托 |
[39:13] | Order a fuckin’ bullshot, will you? Do me a favour. | 就点杯酒喝啦 拜托你 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realise I was being a jerkoff. | 对不起 我 -我不晓得我刚才的反应如此恶劣 -没 没 |
[39:30] | Look, it’s just… you know, come on. | -没 没 -听着 我只是 拜托 |
[39:35] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你这么做是对的 你这样做是对的 |
[39:46] | So, how do you like his car? Schwarzenegger’s. Pretty great, huh? | 你喜欢他车吗? 和阿诺一样耶超酷吧? |
[39:51] | The humvee. Yeah, it’s nice. | 是啊 《悍马》挺不错的 |
[39:54] | – Kinda steep. – You told me you didn’t pay for it. | 不过有点贵 |
[39:55] | – You gave the guy a hum-job. – For the hum-vee. | 你说那车不是花钱买的 是援交换来的 交换到一辆《悍马》 |
[40:00] | Maybe he’d like to hum me. | -或许他想和我援交 -和谁? 纸钞朋友? |
[40:03] | – A friend of Bill over here? – Fuckin’ wits over here.Bill? I’ll say. | -他妈的嘴贱! -纸钞?是啊 |
[40:08] | That? That’s not a bill, that’s a beak. | 那个? 那才不是纸钞 那是鸟嘴 |
[40:11] | You know… | 你知道 |
[40:13] | that was you he made that joke about, the zeppole content. | 他刚说的炸面圈饼笑话是在讲你 |
[40:20] | On the way home, we can drop him off at Beakskill. | 回家路上我们可以把他送到鸟嘴村去 |
[40:23] | Well, if beaks could kill, that one certainly would. | 如果鸟嘴能杀人 那个肯定没问题 |
[40:31] | I could’ve called you Ichabod Crane, but I didn’t. | 我大可说你是”捉鬼警长” 但我没有 |
[40:35] | What the fuck’s he talking about… Ichabod Crane? | 他在讲什么? “捉鬼警长”? |
[40:39] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[40:45] | Here’s to the Johnson brothers, whoever the fuck they were. | 好啦 为强森兄弟干一杯 不管他们到底是谁 |
[41:10] | …Port Newark… | 纽瓦克港和纽泽西 |
[41:12] | …but one example. | 九毛五 其中一个例证 |
[41:15] | Six million containers enter U.S. ports every year, | 每年有六百万货柜进入美国 |
[41:19] | yet fewer than two per cent of them are opened and inspected by U.S. Customs. | 但海关真正开箱检验的货柜 不到两成 |
[41:24] | It is impossible to check every container | 如果要检查每个货柜的话那将可能造成 |
[41:27] | without essentially stopping global commerce. | 全球经济瘫喝 |
[41:29] | But what keeps officials from sleeping at night | 但最让有关单位忧心的是 |
[41:32] | is that terrorists could use shipping containers | 恐怖分子有可能利用货柜 |
[41:35] | to smuggle in a weapon of mass destruction. | 走私进口毁灭性武器 |
[41:38] | It is within the capabilities of Islamic fundamentalists | 据信回教基本教派主义者 有办法干下此等勾当 |
[41:41] | to track a container with a Global Positioning System | 透过卫星定位系统追踪某个货柜 |
[41:44] | and detonate a nuclear or biological weapon hidden inside. | 然后引爆内藏的核子生化武器 |
[41:48] | Son of a bitch. | -要命! -恐怖分子甚至能 |
[41:50] | A terrorist could use a shipping container to smuggle himself into the country. | 躲在船运货柜里偷渡入境 |
[41:58] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[42:01] | What I saw on TV last night. The ports are wide open. | 我昨晚看电视说 |
[42:04] | Government’s not doing shit. | 港口没人管 政府啥都不做 |
[42:08] | – Where’s my butter substitute? – In front of you. | -露意丝 我的人工奶油呢? -就在你面前 |
[42:11] | Didn’t you hear what I said? I knew it was bad. | 你们听到了吗? 我知道不该这么说 |
[42:13] | Seven million containers. The news | 但你们晓得一共有七百万货柜吗? |
[42:16] | team put radioactive shit in one of ’em. | 新闻记者拿放射器照其中一个 |
[42:18] | – It wasn’t even detected. – Please, my ears. | -居然没被查出! -拜托 别吼 |
[42:21] | Sit down. Sit. | 坐下 坐 来吧 |
[42:24] | Come on. I made eggs. | 我煎了蛋 |
[42:28] | Could’ve been a goddamn A-bomb. | 拜托 有可能是炸弹 |
[42:30] | – You want coffee? – Yeah. | -你要咖啡吗? -要 |
[42:34] | Fuckin’ terrible nightmares. | 真他妈的乱搞! |
[42:37] | Yeah, it knocked the edge right the hell off your appetite. | 是啊 把你的食欲都吓跑了 |
[42:42] | – What’s the matter with you? – No, it is some scary shit. | -你怎么回事? -没 那真的很可怕 |
[42:46] | Not my problem much longer. | 不再是我的问题了 |
[42:49] | Speaking of scary shit, was that you in the bathroom? | 说到可怕 今天厕所那坨是你的杰作? |
[42:52] | Oh, yeah. I thought they already dropped the biological weapon. | 我以为他们已经投下生化武器了 |
[43:00] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[43:03] | I thought we were gonna go hunting. | 我们不是说好要去打猎 |
[43:05] | – You hear the turkeys this morning? – No, I gotta take off. | -你今天早上听到火鸡叫了吗? -没 我要走了 |
[43:09] | Uncle Pat. Take care of yourself. | 佩特叔叔 你多保重 |
[43:12] | – Be careful of the alligators down there. – All right, tough guy. | 小心佛罗里达的鳄鱼 好的 铁汉 |
[43:52] | Hey, Tone! What’d you do, knock over a roadside stand? | 东尼 你怎么了? 撞死卖水果的啊? |
[43:56] | My uncle’s farm. Less than 100 miles from here. | 去我叔叔的农场 从这里不到一百里 |
[44:00] | It’s like a whole different world. | 那里是个截然不同的世界 |
[44:04] | The bullshit really falls away up there. | 那个好地方就要没了 |
[44:18] | Hear about that shit with the ports? | 你听说港口的事吗? |
[44:20] | Customs agents are bad for us, but antiterrorism-wise, they’re doing nothing. | 虽然海关是咱们的大敌 但他们在反恐方面根本啥都没做 |
[44:24] | What’s it gonna take, a fuckin’ nuclear bomb? | 要等到何时? 等核弹爆发吗? |
[44:27] | They caught one al-Quaeda cocksucker in one container. | 他们抓到一名企图偷渡过来 杀千刀的盖达组织人物 |
[44:30] | – They caught him. – There’s enough they don’t catch. | -还好抓到了 -还有很多没抓到 |
[44:33] | The administration’s busy too, | 可是现在政府忙得团团转 |
[44:36] | giving noncompetitive building contracts to friends. | 忙着把未竞标的工程合约交给他们的朋友 |
[44:39] | Hell, we can all understand that. | 那我们可以理解 |
[44:43] | We’re sitting ducks here. | 我们只能坐以待毙 咱们家 |
[44:45] | Only thing between our homes and Port Newark is a chain-link fence. | 和纽瓦克港之间只有一道铁丝网 |
[44:49] | They get a nuclear bomb in a container and we’re fuckin’ dead. | 万一其中一个货柜装炸弹 咱们就死定了 |
[44:52] | That’s why you gotta live for today. | 所以才必须活在当下 |
[44:56] | – What’d you say? – That’s why you gotta live for today. | -你说什么? -我说 所以才必须活在当下 |
[45:00] | Talking about annihilation, you stupid fuck! | 那等于是坐吃等死 你这蠢猪! |
[45:03] | Your kids, my kids, burning into cinders! | 你的孩子! 我的孩子! 全都会死得很惨! |
[45:06] | I can’t even think about it. | 我连想都不想 |
[45:09] | You stupid… | 你这蠢 |
[45:13] | Can’t even fuckin’ think about it? Motherfucker, huh? | 连想都不想! 那就现在想啊! |
[45:18] | Think about it now? | 那就现在想啊! |
[45:20] | – How about now? – Hey, Tony! | -现在想啊! -东尼 |
[45:23] | Tony, take it easy. | 好了 别激动 放轻松 出去走走 |
[45:24] | – Take a walk. – Get some air. | -去透透气 -放轻松 |
[45:27] | Take a walk. Take a walk outside. | -到外面走走 -别激动 |
[45:30] | Sorry, everybody. | 没事了 各位 |
[45:34] | Come on, take it easy. | -放轻松 放轻松 -来吧 |
[45:51] | – I wake you up? – Yeah. | -我把你吵醒了? -是的 |
[45:53] | I just come from the hospital. They said you wanted to know. | 我刚从医院过来 你交待过要知道结果 |
[45:57] | Oh, how’s he doing? | 他情况如何? |
[46:05] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[46:08] | Doctor has a peel at one. | 医生一点要做拉皮 |
[46:10] | – Hi. – How you doing, hon? | 你好吗? |
[46:13] | – Call me? – Yeah. | -打电话给我? -好的 |
[46:17] | – Bye. – See you later.- That the dermatology nurse? – Yeah. | 拜 -回头见 -那个皮夫科护士? |
[46:23] | – Nice-looking. – They get all the skin treatments half-price. | -是的 -挺漂亮的嘛 她们做高级换夫课程 只要半价 |
[46:32] | So, what’d they say? He’s gonna be OK, the kid? | 他们怎么说? 他会没事吧 那小子? |
[46:36] | He’s big, strapping, he’ll be all right, but some hearing loss, one ear. | 他身强体壮 不会有事的 |
[46:38] | Looks like it could be permanent. | 但他有一耳丧失听力 看来是永久性的 |
[46:42] | Skip, the poor fuck knows he should keep his mouth shut. | 那死家伙 明知道应该少多嘴的 |
[46:50] | Go over there. | 你去跑一趟 |
[46:52] | You make sure he gets the best. | 确定他受到最好的治疗 |
[47:02] | Thing is, Tone, he’s quitting the Bing. | 东尼 他要辞去《巴达酒吧》的工作 |
[47:05] | And he told Sil, he goes,”I’d appreciate if Tony don’t come visit me.” | 他告诉席尔说不希望你去探望他 |
[47:09] | He don’t wanna see you. | 他不想见到你 |
[47:12] | I told him watch his mouth. | 我叫他说话小心点 |
[47:15] | These things happen, T.That’s why I don’t like to talk politics. | 这种事总会发生 所以我才都不谈政治 |
[47:30] | – You did? – Please, I couldn’t believe it myself. | -真的? -连我自己都不敢相信 |
[47:34] | – Well, are you going back with Tony? – No. | -你打算回到东尼身边? -才不要 |
[47:37] | – Then why’d you say it? – I don’t know. It just came out. | -那你为什么那么说? -不晓得 就脱口而出 |
[47:40] | Asshole. He was gonna call me. | 烂人 当初还说会打电话给我 |
[47:42] | – Did he? – Jerk. | -结果呢? -浑帐! |
[47:45] | Come in! | 进来 |
[47:52] | Uncle Pat. | 佩特叔叔送的 |
[47:54] | – Where’s AJ? – He’s not coming. | -小安东尼呢? -他不来了 |
[47:57] | You lose ’em for a little bit, but he’ll be back. | 现在他朋友比你重要 但他以后会回头的 |
[48:00] | Hi, Uncle Tone! | 东尼舅舅 |
[48:12] | – Before dinner? – Half? | -晚饭前喝那个? -一半? |
[48:18] | Thank you.Mahatma Gandhi over here. Nice. | -谢谢 -好个和平使者的模样 不错嘛 |
[48:25] | I thought I heard your voice. | 我就说我听到你的声音 |
[48:27] | – Hello? – Good game on later. | -待会儿来玩一局吧 -好啊 |
[48:29] | I think we’re on the do-not-call list. | 我们不接受推销电话 |
[48:31] | Oh, no, we’re happy with our service. | 不用了 我们现在的服务还不错 |
[48:33] | Those telemarketers… just hang up, hang up! | 市场行销的人吗? 直接挂断就好了 挂断! |
[48:36] | We’re just sitting down to dinner. OK, please don’t call again. | 我们正要吃晚餐 好的 请别再打来了 |
[48:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[48:45] | Come on! | 巴比 苏菲亚 吃饭啰! |
[48:54] | It’s a G5. It’s got a 64-bit architecture. | 那是台G5 64位元架构 |
[48:58] | A different language now with these computers. | 他们现在都用另一种语言谈电脑 |
[49:01] | I saw a show on computers, how the prices have dropped so low | 我看过一则报导说现在电脑便宜到 |
[49:04] | that you can buy one for $500 at Costco | 在《好市多》花五百元买的电脑 |
[49:07] | more powerful than the one that put the astronauts on the moon. | 比太空人在月球上用的功能还强 |
[49:12] | Good eggplant, Jan. | 茄子很好吃 珍妮丝 |
[49:15] | Yeah, delicious. | 是啊 很美味 |
[49:25] | I wonder where Harpo’s eating his Sunday dinner. | 不晓得哈波星期天都在哪儿吃饭? |
[49:30] | What? | 什么? |
[49:33] | Just wondering what Harpo’s up to. | -不晓得哈波现在如何? -谁是哈波? |
[49:35] | – Who’s Harpo? – That’s Hal, Janice’s son. | 是哈尔 珍妮丝的儿子 |
[49:38] | – You have a son? – You didn’t tell us that. | -你有儿子? -你都没告诉我们 |
[49:48] | You know that song, Harpo’s Song by Phoebe Snow? | 听过那首菲比史诺唱的《哈波之歌》吗? |
[49:54] | That’s the song you named Harpo after, right? | 你以那首歌为他取名的 是吧? |
[49:58] | He’s half French-Canadian, Harpo. | 这哈波有一半法裔加拿大的血统 |
[50:01] | All right, Tony. Make fun of a boy because of his name. | 好吧 东尼 你尽管嘲弄那孩子的名字吧 |
[50:11] | I wonder what’s French-Canadian for “I grew up without a mother.” | 不晓得”我从小没妈妈”这句法文该怎么说? |
[50:22] | Where is my mama? | 他妈的! 我老妈咧? |
[50:26] | You son of a fuckin’ bitch! | 混蛋! 你这该死的王八蛋! |
[50:28] | Daddy! | -来呀! -爸爸! |
[50:31] | – Easy, easy, easy! – You miserable fuck! | -爸爸! -你这大烂人! |
[50:33] | I don’t got a right to ask? I’m the boy’s uncle. | 我就不能问吗? 我是他的舅舅耶! |
[50:36] | Easy, easy. | 放轻松点 亲爱的 放轻松点 |
[50:42] | – Easy. – I hate him, I hate him. | 轻松点 亲爱的 放轻松点 我恨他 我恨他 |