时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Walter hey you looking for me? | 沃特 你在找我吗? |
[01:48] | The Crazy Horse that’s you right? | 对 疯马俱乐部是你的 对吧? |
[01:50] | -Yeah you got something? -Yeah pole camera three days ago | -对 你看到什么了吗? -监视器拍到的 三天前的画面 |
[01:57] | She locks up the club for the night | 她在俱乐部打烊后锁门 |
[02:02] | She’s throwing away the garbage | 她在丢垃圾 |
[02:05] | Yeah? | 对 |
[02:12] | But then she changes her mind | 但事后她又改变心意 |
[02:26] | Interesting | -有趣 -有意思 |
[02:29] | The good news is no polyps | 好消息是没有肿瘤 |
[02:31] | The bad news is as you can see | 坏消息是 如你们所见… |
[02:33] | you’ve got a fairly severe case of ulcerative colitis | 你患有相当严重的结肠溃疡 |
[02:36] | -Jesus Christ -She was getting better | 她本来已经有好转了 |
[02:39] | Then last week another flare-up | 但上个礼拜忽然情绪又飙起来 |
[02:43] | How about the Prozac? Is it helping? | 你服百忧解后情形如何? 有帮助吗? |
[02:46] | She can’t even sleep | -她连睡都睡不着 -妈 |
[02:48] | Look at her I’d like to start you on a regime of Prednisone It’s a steroid | -瞧瞧她 -我想开强体松给你 |
[02:51] | -Like for weightlifters? -I’ve had great success | -那是一种类固醇 -是举重选手吃的那种吗? |
[02:54] | treating this type of condition | 我用这种药治疗这类病人相当成功 |
[02:56] | I do need to warn you there are certain side effects | 但我要提醒你 这种药有些副作用 |
[02:59] | These are temporary | 不过 只是暂时性 |
[03:02] | but there’s a chance of weight gain accompanied by Cushing’s Syndrome | 但你有可能会因此变胖 伴随着皮质醇增多的症候群 |
[03:05] | a swelling of the facial features | 也就是你会有脸部水肿的情形 |
[03:07] | -Sort of a moon face -What? | -也就是所谓的月亮脸 -什么? |
[03:09] | You’ve seen Jerry Lewis in the last year or two? | 就像杰利路易斯死前一 两年那样 |
[03:12] | She’s planning a wedding for Christ’s sake! | 她正准备要结婚耶 你嘛帮帮忙! |
[03:16] | It was fine one day then suddenly audio and no picture | 本来一直都好好的 但突然间就只有声音没有影像了 |
[03:19] | -Somebody been fooling around with this? -AJ had his friends over | -是有人在玩这东西吗? -小安东尼带了朋友过来 |
[03:23] | How’d he do over there with your dad? | 他在你爸那边还好吗? |
[03:25] | -Raking the driveway? -Fine | -在外头锄草吗? -他很好 |
[03:27] | Except my mother kept asking him if we were getting back together | 只是我妈老在喋喋不休 问他我们什么时候要复合 |
[03:33] | You know I dreamed that I moved back in here | 我真的有梦到我搬回这里住 |
[03:41] | You know just for the record… | 跟你直说了吧… |
[03:45] | I realise what I did was wrong | 我现在知道自己以前都做错了 |
[03:49] | activities while I lived here | 那些以前住在这边时的所作所为 |
[03:51] | Knowing you were wrong isn’t the half of it | 光知道错是不够的 东尼 |
[03:55] | Oh really? | 真的吗? |
[03:56] | What’s the other half? | 那还应该做什么呢? |
[03:58] | Well suppose something did happen where | 假设真的有什么事发生了… |
[03:59] | theoretically we did get back together | 像是我们真的又合好如初 |
[04:01] | Any marriage would need fidelity | 婚姻的要素还是要求忠诚 |
[04:04] | Like Popeye says “I am what I am “ | 大力水手就说 我就是我 |
[04:07] | Well I didn’t marry a cartoon | 我嫁的可不是卡通人物 |
[04:09] | Well it wouldn’t be a cartoon | 不会是卡通人物啦 |
[04:12] | You had your own indiscretions yourself | 你自己也有言行失当之处 |
[04:17] | -The thing with Furio? -I did not sleep with him Tony | -和浮利欧的一段情 -我可没和他上床 东尼 |
[04:21] | I’m just saying that we’re all human that’s all | 我只是在说 我们不过是凡人 |
[04:30] | You know the truth is I got myself where I am | 但事实上 是我把自己搞成这样的 |
[04:33] | But your open indiscretion total disregard… | 但你那些毫不隐藏的失当举止完全无视于… |
[04:36] | You’re right it was it was horrible | 好啦 你说的对 那真的很糟糕 |
[04:38] | A knot in your stomach when the phone rings | 每次电话一响都让人神经紧张 |
[04:41] | Like you were saying you know Theoretically though if we do reconcile | 就跟你说的一样 假设我们真的重归于好… |
[04:46] | that stuff will never happen again | 那事绝不会再发生 |
[05:05] | Come on you gonna go or what? | 拜托 你到底是要不要走? |
[05:08] | I was finishing my drink | 我就来了 喝完东西就来 |
[05:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:28] | You can’t stay holed up here That’s not healthy Carmine | 你不能一直躲在这里 这样不健康 卡明 |
[05:33] | How’d it get to this? | 怎么会弄成这样? |
[05:34] | Retaliation counterattacks | 报复 反击 |
[05:39] | We’re at a fuckin’ stagmire | 我们被逼到无路可退的地步 |
[05:40] | We back down now bunker down | 我们现在后退 示弱… |
[05:44] | what kind of a message does that send? | 这样会给对方得到什么样的讯息? |
[05:46] | Not just to Johnny’s people either | 还不仅仅是强尼的人马而已 |
[05:49] | Billy Leotardo What the hell was that? | 比利李欧塔多 那究竟是怎么回事? |
[05:51] | This Blundetto asshole went off the reservation | 这个浑蛋比朗狄托跨越了两个帮派的界线 |
[05:58] | All due respect Carmine that’s why you need to get out there | 我无意冒犯 卡明 正因为如此 你才必须出面 |
[06:02] | put your ear to the street | 把你的人马散布到街上去 |
[06:04] | let the guys see you take the reins | 让那些人知道是你在主导大局 |
[06:06] | That’s not how I wanna handle it | 这不是我想要主导的方式 |
[06:22] | Hey don’t get me wrong I always liked your cousin | 别误会我 我一直很喜欢你的表弟 |
[06:24] | but whacking Phil’s brother was a major poke in the ass | 但他杀了菲利普的弟弟 这是犯了大忌 |
[06:30] | You know my cousin almost cried | 你知道我当初安排他去掌管赌场时 |
[06:32] | when I put him in charge of the casino? | 我表弟他差点哭出来吗? |
[06:34] | After all I did for that blue-eyed prick | 我为那个蓝眼睛的浑蛋做了那么多事 |
[06:37] | then he completely fucks me over | 他却把我整得这么惨 |
[06:40] | Now I practically gotta get down on my knees to Johnny Sack | 现在我恐怕也只能去跟强尼沙克下跪了 |
[06:46] | Where the fuck you been? | 你到哪里去了? 你迟到了 |
[06:48] | Highway was jammed with broken heroes on a last-chance power drive | 高速公路上塞满了逞英雄的开车族奋力想要做最后的冲刺 |
[06:51] | Oh you’re gonna get fuckin’ cute now | 这种时候你还在讲俏皮话 |
[06:55] | -Anything on Tony B? -Nah he’s still on a milk carton | -有东尼比的消息吗? -没有 他还是在失踪状态 |
[07:02] | There she is | 她来了 |
[07:04] | My Smelly Valentine | 我臭臭的情人 |
[07:05] | Christopher that’s not funny | 克里斯多佛 这不好笑 |
[07:13] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:15] | I can handle a cocktail once in a while | 偶尔喝杯鸡尾酒没什么大不了吧? |
[07:18] | You guys OK? You need anything else? | 你们还好吗? 需要什么吗? |
[07:20] | You’re still feeling sick hon? | 你还会觉得不舒服吗 亲爱的? |
[07:23] | Please They gotta replace her colon with a semi-colon | 拜托 他们要用半结肠替换她的结肠 |
[07:27] | Maybe you should be a vegan | 或许你该完全吃素 |
[07:29] | -Doctor says I gotta relax -From what? | -医生说我要放松 -从什么放松? |
[07:32] | She’s got the world at her feet she walks around like impending doom | 整个世界都被她踩在脚下 她却一副天快要塌下来的样子 |
[07:37] | Come on we gotta go | 来吧 我们该走了 |
[07:45] | Take it easy now | 保重啦 |
[07:50] | Don’t listen People who’ve got their health take it for granted | 别理他 健康的人 总是以为不把健康当一回事 |
[07:54] | -How’s your thing with? -Just gotta keep an eye on it that’s all | -你的那东西 那…? -只要多加留意就好了 |
[07:59] | So Carm and me are getting back together maybe | 卡蜜拉和我可能会复合了 |
[08:03] | That’s great | 太好了 |
[08:06] | -The kids’ll be thrilled -Yeah | -孩子们会乐翻天的 -对啊 |
[08:09] | When we get settled we’ll have you guys over | 等我们安顿后会邀请你们一起来 |
[08:10] | Family dinner | 就吃顿家庭晚餐 |
[08:13] | Feel better huh? | 好些了吧? |
[08:24] | John | 强尼 |
[08:38] | First off | 首先… |
[08:41] | let me just say how sorry I am for your loss We all are | 让我先为你的损失表达我的遗憾 我们都很遗憾 |
[08:43] | Take your fuckin’ sorrys and stick ’em in your ass | 把你的遗憾拿回去塞进你的屁眼里 |
[08:46] | I could say nothing be a heartless prick | 我也可以什么都不说 当个狠心的王八蛋 |
[08:50] | He tried to talk he couldn’t even say his last words | 他当时想讲话 却连临终遗言都说不出口 |
[08:55] | Anybody ever die in your arms? you cocksucker? | 你有看过人死在你怀中吗? 你这个王八蛋? |
[08:57] | A family member somebody you love? | 有亲人吗? 有你挚爱的人吗? |
[09:01] | No | 没有 |
[09:03] | Well give it time | 好 那你等着 |
[09:04] | See if I can’t make that happen for you | 看看我能不能让这事发生在你身上 |
[09:06] | That’s enough | 好了 够了 |
[09:09] | Philly why don’t you go have a drink? | 菲利普 你何不去喝杯酒? |
[09:10] | -Don’t tell me what to do Jimmy | 不用你告诉我该怎样 吉米 |
[09:11] | Jimmy’s right | 吉米说的没错 |
[09:14] | Fuck ’em John Fuck all of them! | -冷静点 -去他的 强尼 去他们所有人 |
[09:25] | Was that fuckin’ necessary? He shouldn’t even have been here | 有这个必要吗? 那他根本就不该来 |
[09:30] | He’s got a right to be here | 他有权到这里来 |
[09:32] | He’s got a right to a lot of things right now | 到这个地步很多事他都有权了 |
[09:35] | My cousin acted alone I did not sanction this | 我表弟的事是他私自的行动 没有经过我同意的 |
[09:37] | The lone-gunman theory | 这是独行侠杀人理论 |
[09:39] | You know how close he and Angelo were in the can | 你也知道他和安杰罗在监狱里感情多好 |
[09:42] | He flipped the fuck out! | 他当然会捉狂 |
[09:43] | When he whacked Joey what flipped him out then? | 那他杀了乔伊皮普斯那次是什么事让他捉狂? |
[09:46] | What do ya want John? What do ya want me to say? | 你到底想怎样 强尼? 你想我说什么? |
[09:48] | I want your cousin on a fucking spit! | 我要立刻捉到你表弟 |
[09:53] | I don’t know where he is | 我不知道他人在哪里 |
[09:56] | -Nobody does -Fine | -没有人知道 -好 |
[10:01] | Maybe one of your other relatives then | 那或许你某位亲杯知道 |
[10:03] | What I gotta stand here being threatened now? | 怎样? 我就要这样站着让人威胁吗? |
[10:06] | All right nobody’s making threats | -算了 克里斯 -没人在威胁谁 |
[10:13] | Look Tony’s in hiding | 听着 东尼在躲 强尼 |
[10:15] | You either deliver that prick to my door or | 你要不亲手把他送到我门口… |
[10:18] | I will rain a shitstorm | 我一定会整得你和你整个家族很惨 |
[10:19] | down on you and your family like you have never fucking seen | 惨到你从没见识过 |
[10:26] | We’re done here | 就这样 |
[10:49] | There are over 200 000 species of molluscs | 全世界有超过二十万种的软体动物 |
[10:52] | and right there is a good example of a conch | 那个就是一颗海螺… |
[10:55] | which is also known as a knobbed whelk | 俗名娥螺 |
[10:58] | See these raised spines | 它竖起的脊刺 让它可以把自己锁在地上 |
[11:02] | That’s what I call my dick | 我说那是我的老二 |
[11:04] | I heard that | 我听到了 |
[11:07] | That’s just nasty | 那很恶心 |
[11:09] | Oh fuck! Yo check it! | 操 快看 |
[11:11] | -Oh shit! -Hurry up! | -可恶 -快点 |
[11:19] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰 |
[11:22] | Apprentice Delaney get back here! | 狄兰尼见习生 回这里来 |
[11:33] | Little Meadow in a bridal gown | 小梅朵穿着新娘装 |
[11:37] | Couple more years Grandma and Grandpa | 老天 再两年 就当外公外婆了 |
[11:39] | Bite your tongue | 乱讲话 |
[11:47] | So the other day what you said I processed it | 前几年 你说的话 我想过了 |
[11:53] | You know your feelings | 就是关于你的感觉的事 |
[11:56] | It really hit home with me finally | 真的终于点醒了我 |
[12:04] | With you out of the house I’ve had a chance to do a lot of thinking | 你不在家这段期间 让我有机会好好思考 |
[12:08] | I mean it’s partly my fault | 其实 一部分也是我的错… |
[12:11] | but I need something else in my life | 只是我的生命中 也真的需要别的东西 |
[12:14] | You know with Meadow getting engaged AJ almost… | 现在梅朵要订婚了 而小安东尼也差不多… |
[12:18] | You want another kid | 你想要再生个孩子 |
[12:20] | No | 不是 |
[12:36] | It turns out there is a lot for sale over on Crestview | 奎斯优那里有块地要卖 |
[12:39] | a little over an acre | 超过一英亩 |
[12:41] | I was thinking I could build a spec house | 我在想 或许可以盖间房子… |
[12:45] | and take my dad in as a partner | 邀我爸当合伙人 |
[12:48] | I mean my allowance is what it is but… | 你给我的生活费是一回事 但… |
[12:53] | -How much is the lot? -600 000 | -那块地要多少钱? -六十万 |
[13:01] | Anyway he would oversee the construction | 总之 可以请他监工 |
[13:08] | Well I’ll call Ginsberg and… | 我去打电话给甘斯柏… |
[13:12] | have him free up a down payment | 要他调一笔头期款来 |
[13:14] | And then? | 之后呢? |
[13:17] | I’ll move back in | 我就搬回去住 |
[13:24] | Supposing that happened | 如果是这样的话… |
[13:27] | what about the other issues that were on the table? | 其他目前已经端上台面的问题呢? |
[13:31] | Well I swear to you on our children | 我跟你发誓 用我们的孩子发誓… |
[13:33] | that my midlife crisis problems will no longer intrude on you any more | 我中年危机的问题不会再干扰你了 |
[14:02] | Are you having dinner? | 你们在吃晚餐吗? |
[14:04] | Have you settled on a caterer yet? | 你们选定办酒席的人了没? |
[14:08] | Can I talk to you? | 我跟你讲几句话好吗? |
[14:19] | You hear from Tony? | 怎么了? 你有听说东尼的消息吗? |
[14:23] | I talked to Kelvin… Calvin… whatever That redneck from North Carolina | 我刚跟凯文还是考文什么的谈过就北卡罗莱纳来的粗人 |
[14:25] | The Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco called | 他接到一通烟酒公卖局的电话 |
[14:28] | A bodega in Newark’s selling cigarettes without tax stamps | 纽瓦克的一些酒店在卖没有贴印花税标签的香烟 |
[14:31] | Stupid spics were supposed to stamp ’em themselves | 笨西班牙人 他们应该要自己贴上印花的 |
[14:34] | The feds are all over it now | 现在联邦调查局在四处查了 |
[14:36] | I don’t got enough on my fuckin’ mind? | 我心里烦的事还不够多吗? |
[14:43] | -Any idea how you’re gonna handle that? -Handle what? | -你知道你要怎么处理吗? -处理什么? |
[14:47] | Our cousin you know | 我们的表亲啊 还要我说 |
[14:50] | Phil and John | 菲利普和强尼 |
[14:52] | I don’t know I gotta think about it | 我不知道 我还要好好想想 |
[14:55] | From now on Paulie supervises the cigarette run | 从现在开始由保利来监督所有香烟的买卖 |
[14:59] | -You split everything with him -What? | -所有这方面赚的钱你都与他对分 -什么? |
[15:01] | -You fuckin’ heard me -I got a fuckin’ wedding to pay for | -你他妈的听到了 -我有场婚礼的钱要付 |
[15:03] | Well if I were you I’d cut out the open bar! | 我要是你 就把露天吧台省了 |
[15:15] | Fuck this piece of shit I’m done! You hear me? | 该死的 我不玩了 你听到了吗? |
[15:19] | Put my life on the line! My fuckin’ life! | 我用自己的命去搏来的 我他妈的命 |
[15:22] | Baby I hate seeing you like this | 宝贝 我不喜欢你这样 |
[15:24] | Fuck family fuck loyalty | 操他的家族 操他的忠诚 |
[15:27] | You cost him a dime you’re a fuckin’ pariah | 就因为你害他丢了一毛钱 就被贬为贱民了 |
[15:28] | I gave that fuck pieces of my soul Adriana | 我把整个人都奉献在这份工作上 艾德莲娜 |
[15:32] | You know what he said to me? | 你知道他竟然说什么吗? |
[15:34] | -He said I should have a fuckin’ drink! -When? | -他说我应该该死的喝杯酒 -什么时候说的? |
[15:37] | Up there when we were up at Uncle Pat’s farm | 就在那边 在佩特叔叔农场的时候 |
[15:40] | You don’t need to listen to him Isn’t that why you have a sponsor? | 你不用理他 你不就是因为这样才找了个戒酒保证人吗? |
[15:43] | Him and Tony B breaking my balls | 他和东尼比 老是在嘲笑我 |
[15:46] | teasing me like when I was little | 我小时候他们就常常取笑我 |
[15:49] | What kind of fucked-up undermining shit is that | 是怎样低级 道人长短 恶毒心眼的人 |
[15:52] | to tell someone who’s got the disease? | 才会去说人家得了什么病? |
[15:58] | You know I could take him out in a second that fat fuck Bang! | 我三两下就可以宰了他 那肥猪 |
[16:04] | His kids wouldn’t even give a shit | 他家的小孩根本不会在乎 |
[16:06] | Don’t talk like that | 别这样说话 |
[16:08] | You’re a better man than he is a better person | 你比他高尚多了 你是更好的人 |
[16:10] | Fuck all this shit with Paulie You know what hurts me worse | 操保利和所有人 你知道什么最伤我的心吗? |
[16:14] | right to my heart? | 伤到无以复加吗? |
[16:14] | Him and our ass-wipe cousin that two-faced cocksucker | 他和我们那位害死人的表哥 那个两面人王八蛋 |
[16:19] | He could get us all killed with New York and him… | 他可能会害我们 被纽约帮的人杀死 而他却… |
[16:23] | Tony has to think about what to do with him now after all this shit! | 东尼现在却要为他伤脑筋 收拾他这些烂摊子 |
[16:28] | Me he don’t need to fuckin’ think! | 而我 他却一点也没放在心里 |
[16:33] | Well maybe I need to think! | 或许我才该好好想想 |
[16:35] | Ever thought of that you fat fuckin’ scumbag? | 你有想到吗 你这肥猪王八蛋人渣? |
[16:49] | That’s the guy Adriana | 就是他 艾德莲娜 |
[16:52] | My uncle Tony | 我的东尼舅舅 |
[16:56] | The guy I’m going to hell for | 为了他我赴汤蹈火 |
[17:03] | -Long Branch cops -What do you think? | -长枝分局的警察 -你认为是怎样? |
[17:06] | Not your average bulls detectives | 不是一般的警察 是刑警 |
[17:10] | Call the Long Branch PD find out what’s up | 打电话给长枝警局 查明究竟 |
[17:23] | So you all set? | 你都准备好了吗? |
[17:25] | -Don’t look at me -Why? Ya look good! | -别看我 -为什么? 你样子很好啊 |
[17:28] | And you’re gonna look nice with the short hair | 而且到时候你留起短发来也会很好看 |
[17:31] | Like whatshername… | 就像…什么名字? |
[17:33] | That actress | 那个女演员 |
[17:36] | Just take me home | 就带我回家吧 |
[17:37] | I can drop you off but I really can’t stay | 我可以载你回去但我不能留下来 |
[17:40] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[17:48] | All right look First off like I said before | 好了 首先我先前说过了… |
[17:53] | as far as all the medical bills and the prescriptions | 我会帮你处理所有的医药费 |
[17:55] | that’s covered ad nauseam | 令人厌烦 |
[17:57] | You motherfucker | 你这浑蛋 |
[18:00] | -Hey take it easy -This is how you leave me? | -冷静 -你这时候要和我分手? |
[18:03] | I’m almost burned to death cooking you a fucking snack? | 在我因为帮你做宵夜差点被烧死的时候? |
[18:06] | You could’ve been making yourself something | 少来了 你可能也是顺便弄一些自己吃 |
[18:09] | -Am I that fuckin’ horrible now? -No You’re not horrible at all | -我现在是有那么糟吗? -不会 你一点也不糟 |
[18:15] | -I’m going back to my wife -You selfish fuck | -只是我要回到我太太身边了 -你这自私鬼 |
[18:22] | I hate you | 我恨你 |
[18:25] | There’s just no future with us I told you that from the get-go | 我们是不会有未来的 我从一开始就告诉你了 |
[18:29] | That’s why I didn’t want you hitching your wagon to my star | 所以我才一直不要你对我抱太高的期望 |
[18:34] | You’ll heal up | 你会好起来的 |
[18:37] | -You’ll meet somebody else -Fuck you! | -你也会再遇到别人的 -操 |
[18:42] | I didn’t come here to fight | 我不是来这里跟你吵架的 |
[18:45] | I came here to pick you up and end this like a gentleman | 我是来载你回家 然后好好跟你说分手的 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna fuckin’ kill myself | 我要自杀了 |
[18:52] | I gotta take this | 这通电话我一定得接 |
[18:59] | Is that you? | 你好? 是你吗? |
[19:05] | I know you’re there just say something Where the fuck are…? | 我知道是你 出个声 你到底在哪儿…? |
[19:15] | Your call cannot be… | 你的电话不能回拨… |
[19:26] | -The Bing -Yeah it’s me | -巴达酒吧 -是我 |
[19:28] | Have your friend at the phone company call me | 你有朋友在电话公司 要他打给我 |
[19:31] | -Who Gerard? -I want to put traps on all my lines | -谁 杰洛吗? -我要追踪我的电话 |
[19:42] | Jesus What? | 老天 怎样? |
[19:44] | -We need to talk -I was buying medicine | -我们得聊聊 -我刚在买药 |
[19:46] | This way please | -这边走 麻烦 -走 |
[19:48] | But my car! | 但我的车… |
[20:12] | Give me a hand will you? | 帮我一下 好吗? |
[20:14] | I got more stuff in the car so | 我的行李在车上 |
[20:17] | Where should I put it? | 要我放哪里? |
[20:20] | In the bedroom | 卧室 |
[20:22] | Oh you made it Hey I was just starting dinner | 你赶到了 我才刚开始做晚餐 |
[20:25] | Yeah it smells good | 对 很香 |
[20:32] | -What is this? -I got you something small | -这是什么? -我给你买了个东西 小小的 |
[20:38] | Oh this is beautiful! | 这好美 东尼 |
[20:42] | With my black coat | 配上我的黑色外套 |
[20:45] | 是爱玛士的 我猜是最好的吧 It’s a Herm鑣 Supposed to be the best | |
[21:04] | There’s the whipped butter too if you like | 还有发泡奶油 如果你想加 |
[21:07] | This is all right | 不用了 这就够了 |
[21:15] | This is fuckin’ weird | 这真他妈的古怪 |
[21:18] | AJ | 小安东尼 |
[21:21] | No he’s right | 不 他没说错 |
[21:23] | It is fuckin’ weird | 真是他妈的古怪 |
[21:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[21:29] | We should celebrate | 我们应该好好庆祝一下 |
[21:33] | Here give me your glass | 来 把你们杯子端过来 |
[21:38] | The trick is you gotta hold the cork don’t let it fly out | 要碎是要握住软木塞别让它飞出来 |
[21:41] | Gab’s uncle got a detached retina | 盖比瑞拉的叔叔在他退休酒会上就因此造成视网膜剥离 |
[21:43] | at his retirement party He never saw outta that eye again | 他那只眼睛从此失明 |
[21:46] | That’s festive | 那才叫庆祝 |
[21:51] | I wanna make a toast | 我想举杯敬贺 |
[21:57] | To the people I love | 所有我爱的人 |
[22:01] | Nothing else matters | 其他的都不重要了 |
[22:04] | Hear hear | -同意 同意 -干杯 |
[22:12] | Slow down | 慢点 慢点 |
[22:14] | You’re supposed to savour it | 这应该要好好品尝的 |
[22:17] | It’s important in life | 生命中重要的就是要好好品尝 |
[22:28] | -Open the door for Mr Mucklel -What? | -帮墨可先生开门 -什么? |
[22:31] | Open the door for Mr Muckle the blind man | 帮瞎了的墨可先生开门 |
[22:33] | -Call ’em off my kumquatsl -What’d you say? | -那我的金柑怎么办? -你说什么? |
[22:36] | Kumquatsl | -金柑 -什么? |
[22:43] | Wait a minute Wait a minute It’s all right It’s all right | 等一下 等一下 没事的 没事的 |
[22:49] | All right | 没事的 |
[23:10] | So? | 所以呢? |
[23:13] | I was throwing the garbage out So what? | 我就只是丢垃圾而已 又怎样? |
[23:17] | Isn’t that illegal anyway to film people without telling ’em? | 你们这样不是违法的吗? 在未告知下就录影监视? |
[23:19] | And the reason you didn’t just leave | 那请说明为什么你没有干脆就把垃圾… |
[23:21] | the garbage in the dumpster? | 留在垃圾箱里的原因? |
[23:22] | Bills and stuff Our account numbers were on it | 里面有一些帐单 我们的帐户号码都写在上头 |
[23:27] | Friend of yours? | 是你朋友吗? |
[23:30] | -Jesus Christ -His name is Gilbert Nieves | -老天爷 -他名叫吉伯特尼沃斯 |
[23:32] | Partial traces of an infrared stamp | 在他的手上有红外线戳记的痕迹 |
[23:35] | on his hand from The Crazy Horse -I don’t know him | -是疯马俱乐部的戳记 -我不认识他 |
[23:37] | You told the police that he was at the club that night | 但你跟长枝警局说 他当晚在你们俱乐部里 |
[23:40] | Let me ask you a question Miss La Cerva | 我问你个问题吧 拉瑟渥小姐 |
[23:42] | Do you really think | 你难道会认为我们既然请你来… |
[23:45] | we don’t know what’s in that garbage bag? | 是因为不知道你在垃圾袋里装了什么吗? |
[23:46] | He was stabbed in the club You tried to dispose of the evidence | 他在俱乐部里被人刺杀 你是想要丢弃证据 |
[23:50] | I didn’t do nothing | 我什么都没做 |
[23:52] | Miss La Cerva I suggest in the strongest possible terms | 拉瑟渥小姐 我非常强烈建议你… |
[23:55] | that you start telling us what you know | 你最好把你知道的一一说出 |
[24:10] | There’s this guy his name’s Matush | 有个家伙叫马杜斯的 |
[24:12] | He’s a drug dealer | 他是个毒贩 |
[24:14] | He did it I swear not me | 是他干的 我发誓 不是我 |
[24:16] | What’s Matush’s last name? | 马杜斯姓什么? |
[24:18] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[24:21] | He’s foreign the Mid East or something | 他是外国人 中东还哪里的 |
[24:23] | Pakistan | 巴基斯坦 |
[24:25] | Anyway Christopher don’t let him deal in the club | 总之 克里斯多佛不准他在俱乐部里交易毒品 |
[24:28] | but once in a while he’d sell me some X or whatever | 但偶尔他会卖我一些X什么的 |
[24:35] | This is my friend Kamal | 这是我朋友 卡麦尔 |
[24:39] | Listen I need a favour We’re trying to get an apartment | 要请你帮个忙 我们想找间公寓… |
[24:41] | I gotta fax a copy of my passport | 但我要传真给房东我的护照 |
[24:43] | -You can’t go to Kinko’s? -The guy’s waiting | -不能去影印店吗? -他正在等着要 |
[24:47] | Two seconds I swear | 就只要两秒钟 我发誓 |
[24:49] | It’s in the office but hurry | 在办公室里 但要快点 |
[24:52] | If Christopher sees you he’ll shit | 让克里斯多佛看到你们进去他会抓狂 |
[24:53] | That’s for you | 谢了 这给你 |
[25:12] | This guy was at the club the dead guy | 那个人当时也在俱乐部 就死掉的那个 |
[25:15] | but I never saw him before | 但我以前没见过他 |
[25:16] | Matush said he sold him coke once | 马杜斯说他以前卖过他古柯碱 |
[25:18] | but the guy said Matush ripped him off | 但那家伙说马杜斯诓了他的钱 |
[25:20] | it was all laxative | 好像是古柯碱里面全都是泻药 |
[25:21] | Oh boy | 老天 |
[25:25] | What’s the number again? | -是几号? -是… |
[25:27] | Hey yo you can’t be back here man | 这里面不能来 |
[25:30] | Cool out yo! What are ya doing? | 冷静 你在干嘛? |
[25:32] | -Give me my money -What? | -把钱还我 -什么? |
[25:34] | Don’t get stupid in here | -把钱还我 -别做傻事 我没盖你 |
[25:37] | Fuck off I got no beef with you You still sell that beat shit | 滚开 不关你的事 你还在卖那种烂货吗? |
[25:41] | -huh? Fuckin’ baby powder? -Look I don’t know | -拿痱子粉来充数吗? -我不知道你… |
[25:43] | Get him! | 揍他 |
[25:45] | I’ll kill you motherfuckers! I’ll kill you! | 我杀了你 王八蛋 我杀了你 |
[26:30] | We had to wait till later to get out the mops and stuff | 我们要等到晚一点才能把拖把什么的拿出去 |
[26:33] | after we closed up | 等到店打烊后 |
[26:35] | -If Christopher… -Nobody has to know anything | -万一克里斯多佛…? -谁都不必知道 |
[26:38] | -But you don’t fuckin’ understand! -It’s cool OK? | -但你们不知道… -没问题的啦 好吗? |
[26:42] | We’ll take him out through the basement | 我们从地下室拖他出去 |
[26:44] | Dump him in the ocean | 把他丢到海里 |
[26:59] | Why’d you help this Matush? | 你干嘛帮马杜斯忙? |
[27:02] | I wasn’t helping him I was afraid for myself | 我不是在帮他 我是担心自己 |
[27:05] | Besides he’s nice I don’t know | 何况 他人很好 我不知道 |
[27:09] | -I didn’t wanna see him get into trouble -Sounds like a real sweetheart | -我不想他惹上麻烦 -这么贴心 |
[27:09] | The guy was gonna stab him! | 是死者先动手要杀他的 |
[27:13] | He’s not a bad person | 他又不是坏人 |
[27:16] | -He’s very religious -Religious? | -他很虔诚的 -虔诚? |
[27:19] | He prays like all the time | 他经常在祈祷 |
[27:21] | He went through a period of rediscovering his religion | 他经历过一段岁月 让他找到了现在的宗教 |
[27:23] | He don’t even do drugs any more he just deals | 他现在甚至完全不碰毒品 只卖而已 |
[27:25] | Every month he sends all his money home to his family | 每个月都寄钱回家给家人 |
[27:29] | In Pakistan? | 回巴基斯坦吗? |
[27:32] | His brother runs a prep school Some place for young boys | 他哥哥开了一间升大学私立高中 只收男孩子 |
[27:36] | I was very impressed with that | 这事让我很感动 |
[27:41] | He’s buckled down He’s much more serious as a person | 他已经金盆洗手了 完全洗心革面了 |
[27:45] | -Does Christopher know what happened? -No! Are you crazy? | -克里斯后来知道发生什么事吗? -没有 你疯了吗? |
[27:49] | You’re guilty of obstructing an ongoing | 你这样已经涉及阻扰毒品… |
[27:52] | investigation into a drug-related homicide | 谋杀案件调查的罪状 |
[27:53] | You are looking at 25 years | 这最高可以处以二十五年的徒刑 |
[27:56] | But I didn’t do nothing | 但我什么都没做 |
[27:59] | -Take your head out of your ass -You knew what you were doing | 醒醒吧 艾德莲娜 你明知自己在做什么的 |
[28:01] | We can arrest you now have you charged | 我们现在就可以逮捕你 以这个罪名起诉你 |
[28:03] | send you over to the women’s house of detention | 将你送到女子拘留所去 |
[28:06] | Or in the alternative you can cooperate | 但还有一个选择 你可以合作 |
[28:09] | But I’ve been fuckin’ cooperating! | 但我一直已经很合作了 |
[28:11] | You’ve been giving us shit and I’ve had it! | 你一直没帮上忙 我已经受够了 |
[28:15] | I want you wired up! | 我要你装上窃听器 |
[28:18] | I want Tony Soprano on tape! | 我要录到东尼索波诺的犯案证据 |
[28:18] | -Your boyfriend too! -No I’m not doing it! | -还有你男友的 -不要 我不要这样 |
[28:22] | Then you’re all out of options! | 那就没得选了 |
[28:28] | I wanna talk to my lawyer | 我要找我的律师 |
[28:31] | Fine who’s your lawyer? | 好 你律师是谁? |
[28:33] | I don’t have an official one | 我没有指派正式的律师 |
[28:36] | Maybe Christopher knows a good lawyer | 或许克里斯多佛认识好的律师 |
[28:39] | Oh you fuckin’ piece of shit | 你这该死的 |
[28:40] | I’ll call the Public Defender they’ll send someone down | 我找公设辩护律师吧 他们会派人过来 |
[28:44] | Might take awhile though this hour of the night | 或许要等一会儿 毕竟已经这么晚了 |
[28:58] | I think I left some shoes over there | 我之前好像在这边留了些鞋 |
[29:03] | I can iron these tomorrow | 这些我明天再烫 |
[29:06] | -What for? Send ’em to the cleaners -I kinda miss it actually | -何必? 送洗就好了 -我其实还蛮想念这些事的 |
[29:10] | My wrist is getting weak | 我的腕力变弱了 |
[29:14] | I could help you there | 我可以帮上忙 |
[29:19] | Get outta here | 少来了 |
[29:20] | No let’s give it some exercise | 来嘛 我们来帮你运动运动 |
[29:25] | -What? | -东尼 -怎样? |
[29:26] | Stop | 住手 |
[29:39] | Hi it’s Ade | 是艾德莲娜 |
[29:42] | Ma if this is you another gift for the registry could be a decanter | 妈 如果是你打的 登记的另一个礼物是长颈瓶 |
[29:44] | It’s me Where are you? | 是我 你在哪儿? |
[29:56] | We may be doing it at our house | 或许就在我们家里办吧 |
[29:59] | We’ve only got the one leaf for 16 people | 我们只有一张可容十六人座的长桌 |
[30:00] | Could you do a buffet? Maybe set a card table up for the kids? | 那可以办自助式的吗? 或许小朋友就让他们坐牌桌? |
[30:04] | It’s our first holiday Ronnie wants us all together | 那是我们婚后第一个圣诞节 朗尼希望全家团聚 |
[30:18] | Ade? It’s been 40 minutes How long you gonna stay in there? | 艾德莲娜? 你已经进来四十分钟了 你要待在里头多久? |
[30:22] | How long will you let me go without a lawyer? | 没请到律师你们要把我扣留多久? |
[30:24] | I told you they’re backed up | 我说过了 他们都不在 |
[30:28] | We left four messages | 已经给他们留了四通留言了 |
[30:28] | Eight fuckin’ hours I’ve been here already | 我被带来已经八个钟头了 |
[30:47] | Jesus Christ look at me | 老天爷 瞧瞧我 |
[30:51] | You want some coffee? | 要喝点咖啡吗? |
[30:52] | I can’t my stomach | 不行 我的肚子 |
[30:56] | I wish you’d think about our offer It’s not a bad deal | 真的希望你能好好考虑我们的提议 是不错的交易 |
[31:00] | I won’t wear a wire I told you | 我不要戴窃听器 我说过了 |
[31:04] | It’s bad enough how I betrayed him already | 我之前那样背叛他已经够糟了 |
[31:05] | It’s not too late to have a future Ade | 现在另起炉灶还不太迟 艾德莲娜 |
[31:07] | There are other options | 你不一定要这样过下去 |
[31:09] | Don’t start with the Witness Protection again | 别再提起证人保护这件事 |
[31:11] | You love each other You have your health | 你们都还年轻 又深爱彼此 你们又还健康 |
[31:16] | Yeah right | 对 |
[31:17] | Living like this is what’s costing you your insides | 其实你身体上的问题就是因为你过着这样生活引起的 |
[31:21] | I really need a cigarette | 我想抽根烟 |
[31:25] | OK Come on | 好 来吧 |
[32:05] | There’s no way she’ll wear a wire | 她打死不肯戴窃听器… |
[32:09] | but she might get Moltisanti to flip | 但她可能可以策动克里斯多佛站到我们这边 |
[32:11] | -Why now? -Problems with Tony | -为什么是现在? -和东尼出了问题 |
[32:14] | Christopher hates him | 克里斯多佛痛恨东尼 |
[32:15] | That’s confirmed by wiretaps | 这事我们透过电话监听已经知道了 |
[32:15] | Cl12 mentioned it too | 中情局十二小组也同样提到 |
[32:18] | Something to do with Tony Blundetto the cousin | 好像是因为东尼比朗狄托他表弟的事 |
[32:19] | -What would Moltisanti want? -I’m not sure | -克里斯多佛想要过什么吗? -我不清楚 |
[32:22] | He’s got some interest in screenwriting | 他以前好像对写剧本有兴趣 |
[32:24] | Put in a call to Sam Goldwyn | 那我可以联络米高梅公司安插一下 |
[32:27] | -Promise her anything? -Depending on what he’s offering | -你已经答应她了吗? -我没挂保证… |
[32:29] | maybe immunity and relocation | 但视其交换的情报而言 |
[32:32] | for the two of them | 或许要给予刑责豁免和重新安置的计划 |
[32:37] | She’s got to understand that if she won’t wear a wire | 她要了解一点 如果不让我们帮她装窃听器 |
[32:42] | we can’t offer her protection or surveillance | 那我们就无法随时保护她 探知她的情况 |
[32:45] | I explained all that | 这我跟她解释过了 |
[32:46] | She’s got till 9am Monday to bring him in | 她最迟要在星期一早上九点前带他进来 |
[32:49] | or we turn her over to Long Branch PD | 不然我们就把她移送给长枝警局 |
[32:56] | Tone you got a call | 东尼 有你的电话 |
[33:00] | Jimmy Petrille Brooklyn | 布鲁克林的吉米佩特利尔 |
[33:04] | -Hello -It’s me | -你好 -是我 |
[33:06] | That tennis match with those guys? | 那些家伙的纷争? |
[33:08] | -My guy won -Oh yeah? | -我的人赢了 -是喔? |
[33:10] | The other one the son He dropped out | 另一个 就那个儿子的 退出了 |
[33:12] | -What he got hurt? -Nothing like that | -什么 是受伤了吗? -不是那样 |
[33:14] | Settled that’s all | 只是和解了 就这样 |
[33:16] | All right | 好 |
[33:18] | Little Carmine’s out | 小卡明退出了 |
[33:22] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗? |
[33:24] | Seems like him and Johnny worked out a deal | 他好像跟强尼达成了某种协议吧 |
[33:25] | I knew he’d cave He’s a fuckin’ pussy that kid | 早知他会屈服 他是个孬种 那小鬼 |
[33:28] | Johnny Sack boss of a family | 强尼沙克 黑道大哥 |
[33:33] | Time was it would’ve been great for us to have John as the boss | 有一度 强尼当大哥对我们有益 |
[33:37] | Smart as a fuckin’ whip | 那时候他精明的要命 |
[33:38] | He used to be a pragmatist | 他原本相当务实的 |
[33:40] | Some people are better at being number twos | 有些人比较适合当老二 |
[33:43] | You thought John had an ego before? Forget it now | 你认为强尼以前自负的话 现在就别提了 |
[34:02] | -Did you sleep? -A little | -有睡吗? -小睡一下 |
[34:05] | So where the fuck you been? | 你去了哪里? |
[34:08] | -Christopher we need to talk -I asked you a question Adriana | -克里斯多佛 我们得聊聊 -我问了你问题 艾德莲娜 |
[34:13] | I know | 我知道 |
[34:15] | -There’s something I need to tell you -It’s that fuckin’ Bobby DeMarco? | -有件事我要跟你说… -是不是巴比狄马可? |
[34:18] | No! Please Christopher | 不是 拜托 克里斯多佛 |
[34:22] | I gotta get through this | 让我说完 |
[34:31] | About a year ago more maybe I don’t know | 一年前…或更早点 我不记得了 |
[34:35] | I was arrested | 我被警方逮捕 |
[34:37] | For what? What are you talking about? | 什么原因? 你在说什么? |
[34:40] | For drugs | 因为毒品 |
[34:42] | Where at the club? | 哪里 在俱乐部吗? |
[34:44] | -You remember my friend Danielle? -She set you up? | -记得我朋友 丹妮儿吗? -是她设的局吗? |
[34:48] | She was an FBI agent Christopher | 她是联邦调查局的干员 克里斯多佛 |
[35:03] | She lied to me They wanted to arrest you too Christopher | 她骗了我 他们原本要连你一起抓的 克里斯多佛 |
[35:07] | I was just trying to protect you | 我只是想保护你 |
[35:09] | They said all they wanted was some information and they would leave us alone | 他们说只要我们给他们一些情报就不会再来烦我们 |
[35:13] | I didn’t tell them nothing I swear to God… | 我什么都没跟他们说 我发誓 |
[35:17] | Just licence plates some other stupid shit | 只是给了营业执照和一些不重要的东西 |
[35:20] | They wanted me to wear a wire but I wouldn’t do it | 他们要给我装窃听器 但我不肯 |
[35:23] | But now there was a murder Christopher and they know about it | 但现在出了谋杀案 克里斯多佛 事情被他们知道了 |
[35:30] | At the club | 在俱乐部里 |
[35:33] | Matush and some other guy | 马杜斯和另一个家伙 |
[35:34] | I tried to cover it up | 我想要淹灭证据 |
[35:38] | but I had no choice | 但我被逼得无路可走 |
[35:39] | They’ve been filming us in the parking lot | 他们一直在偷偷拍我们 就装在停车场 |
[35:55] | We’re dead you know that? | 我们完了 你知道吗? |
[35:59] | What did you do huh? | 你做了什么? |
[36:01] | How could you fuckin’ do this to us? | 你怎么可以对我们做这些事? |
[36:09] | I fuckin’ loved you! | 我那么爱你 |
[36:19] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[36:40] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[36:53] | Careful here my son | 耳朵小心 小子 |
[37:09] | Hello T it’s me You awake? | 东尼是我 你醒着吗? |
[37:17] | I know you’re mad OK? | 我知道你很气 好吗? |
[37:20] | I’m sorry When I heard about Angelo I just… | 东尼 我很抱歉 我一听到安杰罗的事我就… |
[37:22] | Don’t say it Not on the phone | 别说了 别在电话上说 |
[37:26] | I know I won’t | 我知道 我不会 |
[37:30] | -What should I do? -I’ll tell you what not to do | -我该怎么办 东尼? -我告诉你什么不该做 |
[37:33] | That’s come back around here | 先回到这边来 |
[37:37] | I know I know but | 我知道 我知道 但是… |
[37:40] | my kids my boys | 我的小孩 我那两个小男生 |
[37:41] | Don’t worry I’ll look after them | 别担心 我会帮你照顾 |
[37:43] | Yeah well that’s that’s why I’m calling to ask… | 好 我就是为这事打来的 想看看你能否… |
[37:44] | Sure why not? | 当然 有何不可? |
[37:48] | Anything else I can do for you? | 还要我帮你什么吗? |
[37:51] | I don’t know what to say cuz | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[37:53] | I’m leaving you with shit in your lap | 我给你惹了一大堆麻烦 |
[38:06] | -Hello? -The night you went away you know 17 years ago | 你走的那晚 十七年前 |
[38:08] | I told you that I got jumped by a couple of shines | 我跟你说我是被两个黑人抢了 |
[38:14] | That’s why I didn’t show | 所以才没去 |
[38:18] | It was all bullshit | 我其实是骗你的 |
[38:23] | -I got in a fight with my mother and passed out -What do you mean? | -其实我是跟我妈吵了一架昏过去了 -你是什么意思? |
[38:27] | I don’t know | 我不知道… |
[38:28] | I don’t know It was like a panic attack I went down like a house of cards | 是恐慌症 我就这样倒了下去… |
[38:30] | and I cracked my fuckin’ skull open | 然后就撞破了头 |
[38:34] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么现在跟我讲这些? |
[38:36] | I felt guilty about it all these years | 因为这些年来我一直深感内疚 |
[38:38] | like it was my fault you went away | 觉得你会去坐牢都是我的错 |
[38:44] | Anyway now we’re even | 总之 我们扯平了 |
[38:46] | So the casino all that shit you did for me is cos of that? | 所以赌场和所有你为我做的事都是从这而来? |
[38:54] | You just take care of yourself all right? | 你好好保重 好吗? |
[38:58] | You too | 你也是 |
[39:18] | Gerard it’s me | 杰洛 是我 |
[39:21] | He just called | 他刚打来 |
[39:23] | Give me a sec I’ll dump the line | 等我一下 我来追查线路 |
[39:27] | -You got a pen? -Yeah yeah go ahead | -你有笔吗? -有 讲 |
[39:30] | He’s at Roy’s It’s a business Kinderhook New York | 他在洛伊之家 那是营业用电话在纽约的金德虎 |
[39:35] | That’s upstate | 那是在纽约州北方的偏远地区 |
[39:37] | Yeah I know where it is Thanks | 好 我知道那地方 谢了 |
[39:54] | -Hello? -Uncle Pat | 佩特叔叔 |
[39:57] | How’s life at the old folks’ home? | 在老人之家生活如何? |
[39:59] | I don’t like the people here | 我不喜欢这边的人 |
[40:00] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点吗? |
[40:03] | I thought you were a night owl | 少来了 你不是夜猫子吗? |
[40:05] | Did I hear a rumour there was a problem up there at the farm? | 我听到的传言是真的吗? 农场那边有麻烦是吗? |
[40:08] | The goddamn developer | 该死的土地开发 |
[40:11] | Some environmental crap | 就跟环境保护有关的鬼规定 |
[40:12] | They can’t start the demolition without some special permit | 如果没申请到特别的许可 不能进行拆除 |
[40:16] | And the house is sitting there empty damn it | 所以房子到现在还是空在那里 |
[40:21] | Remember that that time at Lake George how you loved it? | 记得我们那次去乔治湖 你很喜欢? |
[40:25] | We could live someplace like that maybe | 我们将来或许可以住在像那样的地方 |
[40:28] | You could start writing again | 你可再开始写作 |
[40:30] | I could do my memoirs finally | 我终于可以写回忆录了 |
[40:34] | And we’d have a fireplace like you like too | 我们可以照你的意思弄个壁炉 |
[40:38] | We could never come back here Adriana | 那我们永远都不能回这儿来了 艾德莲娜 |
[40:41] | I don’t wanna come back | 我不想再回来这里了 |
[40:43] | -I just want you -You couldn’t even see your mother again | -我只想要你 -你再也看不到你妈妈了 |
[40:53] | You want some eggs? | 你想吃蛋吗? |
[40:55] | I need to clear my head | 我要好好想想 |
[41:00] | -You didn’t even sleep -This is a lot to process Stay wait | -你连睡都没睡 -这些事一下子消化不了 艾德莲娜 |
[41:05] | I gotta think I’ll be back in a little while | -我要好好想想 一会儿回来 -你别走 等等 |
[41:08] | -I’m gonna get cigarettes I’ll be right back -Smoke mine | -我去买包烟 马上回来 -抽我的烟 |
[41:12] | -Don’t smoke Next you’re gonna want a vodka -What? | -别抽 因为接下来你就想喝伏特加 -什么? |
[41:16] | Come on | 别这样 |
[41:19] | I love you baby | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[41:21] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[41:36] | Hello | 玛格艾德勒的报导 |
[41:44] | -He wants to do it -Great when are you coming in? | -他愿意了 -很好 你们何时过来? |
[41:47] | A couple hours We’ll get some things together | 再两个小时 我们要把事情理一理 |
[41:49] | That’s not what we said Ade | 我们不是这么说好的 艾德莲娜 |
[41:51] | Please if I push him he’ll say no I know how he is | 拜托 如果我一直逼他 他会拒绝 我知道他是怎样的人 |
[41:57] | I’m serious Adriana | 我是说真的 艾德莲娜 |
[41:59] | You’ve got till one o’clock | 你只能到一点 |
[43:06] | -Hello? -Yeah it’s me | 是我 |
[43:09] | Look everything’s OK | 没事了 |
[43:14] | Jesus I don’t even know how to say this | 我都不知道该怎么说出口 |
[43:18] | It’s Christopher | 是克里斯多佛 |
[43:20] | He tried to commit suicide | 他想自杀 |
[43:21] | -My God is he all right? -He’s fine | -他还好吗? -他没事 |
[43:24] | He was up by Ramapo apparently he took some pills | 他人在拉马坡医院 显然他是想服药自杀 |
[43:28] | A trooper found him in a bathroom of this diner | 巡警在餐厅的洗手间发现他 |
[43:30] | They brought him to the hospital | 送他进了医院 |
[43:32] | His mom’s on her way up there now | 他妈妈正要赶去 |
[43:35] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说了什么吗? |
[43:37] | -I mean did he appear suicidal? -No | -他在你面前有没有想自杀的样子? -没有 |
[43:40] | Are you sure? | 确定? |
[43:42] | His mom said he’s very upset about something | 因为他妈说他心情很差 |
[43:46] | Anyway I’m on my way up there now | 总之 我也要赶过去 |
[43:48] | I’m gonna send Sil by to pick you up then OK? | 我派席尔去接你 好吗? |
[43:51] | Jesus Christ | 老天爷 |
[43:53] | You know he’s been drinking He’s probably fighting that heroin urge again | 他又开始喝酒了 很可能是想要压抑想吸毒的冲动 |
[43:57] | -Anyway Sil’s on his way -OK | -总之 席尔在路上了 -好 |
[44:00] | All right | 好 |
[44:02] | I’ll see ya up there | 我们那边见 |
[44:52] | I’d stop to eat but I don’t wanna get to the hospital after Tony | 我想停车吃顿饭 但我不想比东尼晚到 |
[44:56] | I’m not hungry | 我不饿 |
[45:12] | They’ll keep him a few days maybe | 他们可能会让他住院几天 |
[45:16] | Observation | 就观察一下 |
[45:17] | do some tests | 做些化验 |
[45:19] | who knows? | 谁知道? |
[45:47] | He’s a strong kid | 他生命力很强的 克里斯 |
[45:50] | He’s tough | 他很坚强 |
[45:53] | very resilient | 不容易被打败 |
[46:08] | Why are you crying? He’s gonna be fine | 你干嘛哭呢? 他不会有事的 |
[46:51] | -No please! -Come on Come on | -来啊 -不 求求你 |
[46:53] | -Where you fuckin’ going? -Please! | -你要去哪里? -拜托 |
[46:55] | Come on come on! | -来啊 -不 不 |
[46:57] | -Fuckin’ cunt! -Please! | -臭婊子 -拜托 |
[46:59] | No -Come out of there | 不 不 |
[48:08] | This is long-term parking only | 这里只提供长期停车 |
[48:12] | Due to increased security cars being reclaimed in less than 14 days | 为了加强保全 若要在十四天内取车 |
[48:17] | must be left in lots L M or N | 请将车子停在L、M、N区 |
[48:22] | This is long-term parking only | 这里只提供长期停车 |
[48:25] | Due to increased security cars being reclaimed in less than 14 days | 为了加强安全 要在十四天内取车… |
[48:30] | must be left in lots L M or N | 请停在L、M、N区 |
[48:45] | The King of New York | 纽约之王 |
[48:50] | -Congratulations -Thanks Tony | -恭喜了 -谢谢 东尼 |
[48:52] | You deserve it | 你应得的 |
[48:56] | I want you to know this is the last time we’ll meet like this | 你要知道这是我们最后一次像这样碰面了 |
[48:59] | It’s undignified | 这有损我的地位 |
[49:06] | So | 所以… |
[49:08] | what’s the word on your cousin? | 你表弟的事你怎么交待? |
[49:17] | I think I know where he’s holed up | 我知道他窝藏在哪里 |
[49:23] | -And? -I know this has to be done John | -然后呢? -我知道这事要解决 强尼 |
[49:27] | but I’m asking you now as a friend | 但我现在要以朋友身分求你… |
[49:31] | Let me handle this myself | 让我亲自来处理此事 |
[49:33] | I can’t do that Tony | 这我办不到 东尼 |
[49:37] | You can do whatever the fuck you want you’re the fuckin’ boss | 你要怎样都可以的 强尼 你现在是他妈的老大了 |
[49:41] | I choose not to then | 但我宁可不要 |
[49:51] | I want your promise it’ll be quick | 那你答应我要干净俐落 |
[49:54] | I’m not gonna lie to you Tony I don’t have to | 我不想骗你 东尼 我没这必要 |
[49:56] | Phil’s gonna do it | 菲利普会动手 |
[49:58] | and he’ll do it his way | 他会照自己的方式来做 |
[50:03] | This is me now | 是我亲自求你 |
[50:07] | Come on | 别这样 |
[50:09] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[50:15] | No | 没有 |
[50:37] | You know what John? I’ll give you undignified | 这样吧 强尼 我就让你有损身分吧 |
[50:41] | Go fuck yourself | 去你妈的 |
[50:44] | You and Phil and whoever | 你和菲利普和随便谁 |
[50:48] | He’s my fuckin’ cousin | 他是我他妈的表弟 |
[51:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[51:30] | This is some funny shit | 这很好笑 |
[51:37] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你是哪里不对了? |
[51:45] | I snorted a little H | 我吸了些海洛因 |
[51:50] | I know | 我知道… |
[51:53] | but I can’t stand the pain | 但那太痛苦了 我受不了 |
[51:56] | I loved her | 我曾那么爱她 |
[52:03] | Fuckin’ pain huh? | 该死的浑蛋 |
[52:08] | You think you’re alone in this? | 你以为只有你难过吗? |
[52:10] | It was a judgment call She sounded OK | 是我主观判断 她当时似乎没问题 |
[52:12] | The status on Moltisanti? | 克里斯多佛的情形呢? |
[52:14] | Seen yesterday leaving the Bing with Tony | 昨天看到他的时候 他正要和东尼离开酒店 |
[52:17] | -Should we bring him in? -That’ll get us nothing | -要拘捕他吗? -这帮不了我们的 |
[52:19] | She really could have fled She could be in China by now | 她可能跑路了 她现在人可能已经在中国了 |
[52:37] | How should we handle the Nieves murder? | 那另一件事我们要怎么处理? 尼沃斯谋杀案? |
[52:39] | We have the terror possibility | 我们可以涉及恐怖行动来处理 |
[52:42] | Take it over from the Long Branch PD | 从长枝警局那边接手过来办 |
[53:30] | Well what did I say is it beautiful? | 我怎么说的? 很美对吧? |
[53:36] | Yeah it’s a gorgeous piece of land | 真是个美丽的地方 |
[53:39] | With this view | 有这景观… |
[53:41] | it’s well worth 600 000 | 六十万元很值得 |
[53:44] | The surveyor’s coming on Tuesday | 房产鉴定人礼拜二就来了 |
[54:05] | -You all right? -Yeah Me? Yeah | -你还好吗? -对 我吗? 对 |
[54:08] | Absolutely | 非常好 |