时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public. | 没有一个破产的美国人会低估公众的力量 |
[02:05] | The ancient Egyptians | 古埃及人 |
[02:07] | postulated seven souls. | 认为存在着七个灵魂 |
[02:10] | The top soul and the first to leave at the moment of death | 第一个灵魂 也是在死时最先离开身体的 |
[02:14] | is Ren: the Secret Name. | 是Ren 秘密的名字 |
[02:17] | This corresponds to my Director. | 它就像一个导演 |
[02:21] | He directs the film of your life | 导演你人生的电影 |
[02:23] | from conception | 从开始 |
[02:25] | to death. | 到结束 |
[02:27] | “The Secret Name” is the title of your film. | “秘密的名字” 就是你电影的名字 |
[02:32] | When you die, that’s where Ren came in. | 当你死去的时候 是Ren进入的地方 |
[02:40] | Second soul and second one | 第二个灵魂 |
[02:42] | off the sinking ship is Sekem: | 也是第二个离开即将沉没的船的是Sekem |
[02:46] | Energy, Power, Light. | 活力 能量 光明 |
[02:49] | The Director gives the orders, | 导演下达命令 |
[02:51] | Sekem presses the right buttons. | Sekem按下正确的按钮 |
[03:04] | Number three is Khu: the Guardian Angel. | 第三个是Khu 守护天使 |
[03:09] | He, she or it is third man out. | 他 她 或者说它 是第三个离开的 |
[03:14] | Number four is Ba: the Heart– | 第四个是Ba 心脏 |
[03:17] | often treacherous. | 经常背叛你 |
[03:25] | Number five is Ka: the Double. | 第五个是Ka 另一个你 |
[03:28] | The Ka, which usually reaches adolescence | KA往往才到达青春期 |
[03:31] | at the time of bodily death, | 你的肉体就死亡了 |
[03:33] | is the only reliable guide through the Land of the Dead. | 在死亡之道上 它是唯一可靠的指引 |
[03:39] | Who’s gonna live here? | 谁会住在这儿 |
[03:42] | A family. | 一家人 |
[03:43] | I’ll have it finished by October. | 我会在十月前完成它的 |
[03:50] | – I’m worried, Ade. – Everybody’s worried. | -我很担心Ade -每个人都会担心 |
[03:53] | No. I am worried all the time. | 不 我是一直都很担心 |
[04:05] | Number six is Khaibit: | 第六个是Khaibit |
[04:07] | the Shadow, Memory, | 影子 回忆 |
[04:11] | your whole past conditioning | 你的今生 |
[04:13] | from this and other lives. | 和全部的过往 |
[04:19] | Number seven is Sekhu: | 第七个是Sekhu |
[04:22] | the Remains. | 残骸 |
[04:28] | I’m halfway to China. There’s nothing here. | 我都快挖到中国了 这里什么都没有 |
[04:30] | 40, 000 I had– | 我有4万块 |
[04:32] | my share of the Bohack’s haul from the ’70s. | 是我70年代干的那票 |
[04:35] | Did you wrap it right? It gets moldy– it could’ve disintegrated. | 你把它包好了吗 说不定它都发霉了……可能都碎了 |
[04:38] | – Wrap what? – The money. | -包什么 -那些钱 |
[04:43] | He knows I need that money for my fucking retrial! | 他知道为了那该死的复审我需要钱 |
[04:45] | – Who? – You know who. | -谁 -你知道是谁 |
[04:47] | No, I don’t know who. That’s why I asked you. | 不 我不知道 所以才问你 |
[04:50] | – Malanga. – Will you stop with that? | -Malanga -别胡扯了 行吗 |
[04:53] | Pussy Malanga’s dead six years now. | Pussy Malanga都死了六年了 |
[04:55] | I should dig him up already! | 我真应该把他挖出来 |
[05:01] | Moles. | 鼹鼠 |
[05:03] | They chewing through your sprinklers too? | 它们也啃你的洒水管吗 |
[05:06] | 40, 000 I had– | 我有4万块 |
[05:08] | my share of the Bohack’s haul from the ’70s. | 是我70年代干的那票 |
[05:11] | We’ll look later. You’re gonna be late for your doctor’s. Come on. Hello? | 我们晚点再说 你去医院要迟到了 快点 |
[05:29] | Let me ask you something: ls your time more valuable than mine? | 让我问你一个问题 你的时间比我的值钱吗 |
[05:33] | Where’s the baby? | 宝宝在哪里 |
[05:35] | Sorry, Ton’. The car seat, the other stuff– | 对不起 Tony 我们被汽车座位上的东西耽搁了 |
[05:38] | packin’ it in there takes forever. | 把这些收拾起来好像用了一辈子的时间 |
[05:40] | You probably remember that. | 你可能还记得 |
[05:42] | No, I don’t. I didn’t do that crap. | 不 我不记得 我才没有干过那种蠢事 |
[05:43] | How are you feeling, Uncle Jun’, huh? | Jun叔叔 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:45] | He’s late enough, Janice. Come on. | 他已经迟到很久了 Janice 走吧 |
[05:47] | A hello to your niece, maybe? | 来向你侄子打个招呼 好不好 |
[05:49] | Hi, sweetie. How are you? | 嗨 宝贝 你好吗 |
[05:50] | Help him get ready, will you? | 来帮他准备好 行不行 |
[05:54] | – Yeah. – Come on, Jun’. | 好的 Jun 来吧 |
[06:01] | So? How’s he doing? | 那么 他怎么样 |
[06:03] | He’s Knucklehead Smith, that’s how he’s doing. | 他是个疯老头 就这样 |
[06:05] | He’s paranoid. He doesn’t remember whether he ate or not. | 他完全是疯了 他都不记得他吃过饭了没有 |
[06:08] | The man is not competent, Tony. | -这个人没有用了 Tony -不要再说了 Janice 拜托 |
[06:10] | – Not again, come on! – He has the money for assisted living. | 他有钱可以维持生活 |
[06:12] | He’s got legal bills up the ass. | 他的账单都齐腰高了 |
[06:14] | He can sell this museum and move to Green Grove. | 他可以把这座博物馆卖掉 搬到Green Grove去住 |
[06:16] | Fuck assisted living, okay? | 去他妈的维持生活 |
[06:18] | Remember what they did to Ma? – She was thriving there, Tony. | -记得他们怎么对妈妈的吗 -她在那儿很好 Tony |
[06:21] | – He stays where he is, Janice. | 他就待在现在的地方 Janice |
[06:23] | He’s our uncle. It’s the least we can do. | 他是我们的叔叔 这至少是我们能做的 |
[06:25] | So the split, your friend in Jersey | 关于分家的事情 你在新泽西的朋友 |
[06:28] | says it should be the same as the old business we do over there. | 说我们应该像以前一样做 |
[06:30] | That’s public works, this isn’t. – I’ll hold the line. | -以前是公开的 这次不是 -我会把握好尺度的 |
[06:33] | – Don’t turn it into World War lll. | 别把它变成第三次世界大战就行了 |
[06:37] | So day to day, how are you getting along with Tony? | 那么这些天 你跟Tony相处得怎么样 |
[06:39] | You asked me to bury the hatchet, John. | 你对我说过不要显露锋芒 John |
[06:42] | I’m doing it out of respect to you. | 我现在做这些是出于尊敬你 |
[06:44] | Am I still grieving over my brother Bill? | 如果问我是不是还在为我兄弟Bill难过 |
[06:47] | It’ll never go away. | 那是永远挥之不去的 |
[06:50] | I appreciate it, Phil. | 我很感激 Phil |
[06:53] | – With me in here– – I hear you, John. | -我现在住在这里 -我明白你的意思 John |
[07:01] | Your bride– | 你的新娘来了 |
[07:04] | she’s a rock for you, kid. | 她对你来说可不好对付 小子 |
[07:07] | Her brother’s fitting me for contacts. | 她兄弟给我们做的媒 |
[07:09] | When the trial starts, | 审判的时候 |
[07:10] | I don’t wanna be reading documents in the courtroom with glasses. | 我可不想戴着眼镜在法庭上看文件 |
[07:12] | It looks weak. Yes? | 那样看起来很软弱 |
[07:19] | – Hey, Ton’. – Hey. | -嗨 Tony -嗨 |
[07:23] | My sports book down in Roseville, | 我的运动书籍都扔到Roseville去了 |
[07:25] | Bacala’s still making things unpleasant. | Bacala还在跟我闹别扭 |
[07:27] | – God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[07:29] | – Listen, Tony, | 听着 Tony |
[07:30] | I got you something. | 我有样东西给你 |
[07:32] | For you, Carm, the kids– David Yurman watches. | 给你和Carm 还有孩子们 David Yurman表 |
[07:37] | 18-karat gold, diamond center. | 18K金 钻石表面 |
[07:39] | Why do I get the feelin’ there’s a jeweler somewhere | 我怎么觉得有某个珠宝商 |
[07:42] | filin’ an insurance claim today? | 今天要填理赔申请单了 |
[07:44] | Actually, that ain’t what it is. | 事实上 不是你想得那样 |
[07:47] | – My Aunt Edie died. – No? | -我婶婶Edie死了 -不是吧 |
[07:49] | That one that moved to California back in the ’60s? | 那个60年代搬回加州的婶婶 |
[07:53] | She was a great lady, the only person in my life who ever made me feel special. | 她是个了不起的女性 此生唯一的让我感觉自己很特别的人 |
[07:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[07:59] | Anyway, the silver cloud is she did pretty well. | 不管怎么说 她的婚姻很不错 |
[08:03] | She was married to Victor Borge’s agent. | 她嫁给了Victor Borge的代理商 |
[08:05] | She left me an inheritance, Ton’. | 她给我留了一份遗产 Tony |
[08:07] | Just over two mil. – Whoa. – Yeah. | 差不多有两百万 |
[08:15] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[08:16] | Make sure you invest it. | 一定要用它好好投资 |
[08:18] | Well, you know, that’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 嗯 你知道吗 这就是我要跟你谈的 |
[08:23] | Deanne and me and the kids, you know how much we love Florida, right? | Deanne和我 还有孩子们 你知道我们有多爱佛罗里达吧 |
[08:26] | What, do you wanna put some money on the street down there? | 什么 你要把一些钱投在那里吗 |
[08:29] | I was thinking about buying a place in Fort Myers. | 我考虑在Fort Myers买套房子 |
[08:33] | – Retiring there, actually. – Retiring? | 事实上 是在那边退休 |
[08:35] | What, are you a hockey player? | 退休 怎么 你难道是曲棍球运动员吗 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna be 50 in three years, Ton’. | 再过三年我就50了 Tony |
[08:40] | My dad died at 52. | 我爸爸52岁死的 |
[08:42] | You took an oath, Gene. There’s no retirin’ from this. | 你发过誓的 Gene 绝不会从这个事业上退休 |
[08:45] | Well, I thought about that, and there was Joe Bananas. | 好吧 我是这样想过的 还有Joe Bananas |
[08:49] | Come on, huh? | 算了吧 |
[08:53] | What about your sports book, your other responsibilities? | 你的运动书籍怎么办 你其它的责任呢 |
[08:55] | What am I supposed to do about those? | 要我怎么处理它们才好呢 |
[08:57] | Benny? We know Bobby wants it. | 摇头丸 我们知道Bobby想要负责的 |
[09:01] | It’s just– we go back a long way, Ton’. | 只是 我们又重操旧业了 Tony |
[09:06] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 的确 |
[09:10] | Fuckin’ CYO Basketball, do you believe that? | 像那该死的天主教青年篮球赛 你能相信吗 |
[09:13] | It’d mean a lot to me and Deanne. | 这对我和Deanne很重要 |
[09:21] | Well, let me think about it. | 好吧 让我考虑一下 |
[09:28] | Ooh, look at this one with the pool. | 哦 看这个有游泳池的 |
[09:30] | Yeah, we could go swimming. | 是啊 我们可以游泳呢 |
[09:33] | Guess who’s blocking the driveway again. | 猜猜是谁又把车道挡住了 |
[09:35] | Did you talk to Tony? | 你和Tony谈过了吗 |
[09:36] | It looks good. He gave me a hug. | 看上去还不错 他还拥抱我了 |
[09:38] | – Did he like the watches? – Do I know my psychology? | -他喜欢那些表吗 -我还不了解自己吗 |
[09:41] | The realtor called. She’s e-mailing some pictures. | 房地产经纪人打电话来了 她E-mail给我们一些图片 |
[09:43] | – The one on River Road? – The split level– the four-bedroom. | -在河边上的那个吗 -在支流旁边的 四间卧室 |
[09:46] | They lost the buyer? | 原来的买主不买了吗 |
[09:50] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿 他来了 |
[09:51] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:53] | – Kevin’s. – Who else is gonna be there? | -Kevin家 -还有谁会去 |
[09:55] | – Gene. – I don’t know. | -Gene -我不知道 |
[09:57] | What’s with this hostility all the time? You want a smack in the mouth? | 这种敌意是怎么回事儿 你想挨揍吗 |
[10:00] | I told you I’m not getting high anymore! – I believe you. | -我告诉过你我不会再吸毒了 -我相信你 |
[10:03] | – Stop fucking touching me. Watch your mouth in front of your sister! | -别他妈的碰我 -在你妹妹面前嘴巴放干净点 |
[10:06] | I have a right to know who your friends are! Hey! Hey! | 我有权利知道你的朋友都是谁 |
[10:28] | Spicy shrimp hand roll, that’s Nori’s favorite, | 香辣虾 这是Nori的最爱 |
[10:30] | special yellowtail, toro scallion and oysters. | 特制鲱鱼 味噌鲔鱼卷和牡蛎 |
[10:34] | You tell me when you wanna stop. | 不想再要的时候就告诉我 |
[10:35] | Well, keep it comin’. | 嗯 继续上吧 |
[10:37] | I don’t know about you, but ever since we found this place, | 我不知道你怎么想的 但是自从我们发现了这里 |
[10:40] | I catch myself fantasizing about this. | 我就发现自己天天在想着这个了 |
[10:42] | Me too. Sometimes during sex. | 我也是 有时候做爱也想 |
[10:48] | So I had a nightmare the other night. Did I wake you up? | 前两天晚上我做了个恶梦 把你吵醒了吗 |
[10:51] | – No. – Ade was in the house, | -没有 -Ade在房子里 |
[10:54] | my spec house. | 我的样板房 |
[10:56] | Was she gonna buy it? | 她要买下它吗 |
[10:57] | We were just talking. | 我们只是谈谈 |
[11:00] | Speaking of which, did you call that guy, the inspector at the building department? | 说到这个 你给那个人打电话了吗 |
[11:02] | – I will. I promise. – He’s coming on Friday, Tony. | 那个建筑部的检查员 |
[11:04] | That could be my last chance to get | -我会的 我保证 -他周五就来了 Tony |
[11:06] | a reversal on the stop-work order. | 那可能是取消我的停工令的最后机会了 |
[11:09] | All right, I’ll call. | 好吧 我会打电话的 |
[11:13] | I wonder where she is. | 我在想她在哪儿 |
[11:15] | Ade – Ade. | |
[11:16] | – I told you, she probably met some guy. | 我告诉过你 她可能在和什么人约会呢 |
[11:17] | And not call anyone for over a year? | 那怎么会一年多都不打电话给任何人 |
[11:19] | What’s this, this sauce on the shrimp? | 这是什么 虾上的酱 |
[11:22] | Shiromi, tekka maki, salmon with tomato. | 金枪鱼寿司 番茄鲑鱼 |
[11:26] | So I was over by Ginny’s– | 我遇到Ginny了 |
[11:27] | that situation is not going so well. | 情况进行得可不怎么顺利 |
[11:30] | Johnny cooped up and awaiting trial, | Johny被羁押候审了 |
[11:32] | plus now they’re fighting an asset seizure. | 而且他们现在正经历资产查封 |
[11:34] | They could lose everything– the house, the condo at the shore. | 他们可能会失去一切 房子 海岸的大楼 |
[11:38] | You know Jimmy Petrille, the rat that gave up John? | 你知道Jimmy Petrille吧 那个出卖John的卑鄙小人 |
[11:41] | He’s like an uncle to him, his father’s compare. | 他就像他的叔叔 是他爸爸的合伙人 |
[11:45] | Why do you think I toss at night? Ain’t just the apnea. | 为什么你认为我会在晚宴上祝酒 而不是沉默不语呢 |
[11:48] | I noticed you haven’t been taking your antidepressants. | 我发现你没有吃你的抗抑郁药 |
[11:51] | And yet, the bonefish are back in season. | 还有 北梭鱼这个季度就有了 |
[11:54] | We should count our blessings, the kind of year I just had. | 我们真应该庆幸渡过了这样一年 |
[11:56] | You’re right. We’re very lucky. | 你是对的 我们很幸运 |
[11:58] | $40 for a piece of fish they just flew in first class. | 一片鱼40美元 它们是坐头等舱来的吗 |
[12:03] | I think we’re more than lucky. | 我想我们不止是幸运 |
[12:07] | Great food in there. It’s pretty good. You wanna keep this baggie or shall I? | -食物真不错 -你要留着这袋还是给我 |
[12:11] | – Nah, you keep it for lunch. – Okay. | -不用了 你留着它做午饭吧 -好的 |
[12:13] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[12:14] | Thanks for dinner, Hesh. | 谢谢你的招待 Hesh |
[12:16] | Grease is coming through the bag as usual. | 油又从袋子里面透出来了 |
[12:18] | Chinese food– it’s part of the tradition. What the– Whoa! Whoa! | 中餐 就是这样 |
[12:24] | What the fuck is this? | 这是怎么…… |
[12:31] | Come on, come on! Hey, where are you goin’? Get out of the car! | 出来 出来 嘿 你们去哪儿 下车 |
[12:34] | Get out of here, get out of here! | -走开 走开 -快走 Jimmy |
[12:37] | – Take a hike, Jimmy. – Open up, Eli! | 开门 Eli |
[12:39] | – Get out! – Open the fucking door! | 出来 他妈的开门 |
[12:40] | – Get out of here! | 快走 |
[12:41] | – What do you want me to do? – I can’t do anything! | 你要我怎么做 我什么都做不了 |
[12:43] | – Fucking Jew! | 该死的犹太佬 |
[12:47] | Open the fucking door! Holy shit, they’re trying to burn us out! | 王八蛋 他们想要烧死我们 |
[12:51] | – Open the fucking door! – Get out, Hesh! | -他妈的把门打开 -出去 Hesh |
[12:53] | – Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[12:56] | – Jerry warned you, Eli! | Jerry警告过你的 Eli |
[13:01] | Jerry fucking told you to stay out of Brooklyn! | Jerry告诉过你离Brooklyn远点 |
[13:05] | What are you guys doin’? You’re gonna kill this guy. | 你们在干什么 你们会杀了他的 |
[13:09] | Fuck you, Grandpa! | 去你的 爷爷 |
[13:17] | I tell you, one of the best things about dropping the weight, | 我告诉你 减肥的最好办法 |
[13:20] | a whole new wardrobe. I keep this up, | 就是买个一个全新的衣柜 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna need Clothing Anonymous. | 我要穿上这个 我就要减肥 |
[13:24] | You should have called your sponsor before you bought that jacket. | 你买那件夹克之前应该 先打个电话给你的担保人 |
[13:29] | Look at this guy. | 看看这个家伙 |
[13:31] | “Members Only”? How long have you been wearing that? | 仅限会员(超市折扣货) 你穿这个多久了 |
[13:33] | Cugino Mio Cugino mio! | |
[13:36] | You look sharp. How do you feel? | 你看起来很精神 感觉怎么样 |
[13:38] | Two miles I walk every mornin’. | 每天早上我散步两公里 |
[13:41] | You goin’ to little Tommy’s communion? | 我要去见Lenore婶婶了 |
[13:42] | I gotta talk to Aunt Lenore. Say hello to Marie for me. | 代我向Marie问好 |
[13:44] | Hold on, let me get that number, | 等一下 |
[13:45] | – the custom cufflinks. – Oh yeah. | -给我那个制做袖扣人的电话 -哦 好的 |
[13:48] | What’d that prick want? | 那个孙子想干什么 |
[13:49] | Really something, isn’t he, with that jerk-off face? | 还真有两下子 不是吗 虽然长着乡巴佬的脸 |
[13:52] | The eyebrows– I fucking can’t stand him. | 那眉毛 我真他妈的受不了他 |
[13:56] | I gotta tell you though, he surprised me. | 但我还是要告诉你 他让我很惊讶 |
[13:59] | He’s acting boss, | 他现在是真正的老板 |
[14:01] | takes care of John’s business, | 打理John的事业 |
[14:02] | plus the wife while John’s in jail. | 还有老婆 在John在监狱里的时候 |
[14:05] | No complaints. | 没有丝毫怨言 |
[14:07] | He’s real old school. | 他是很老派的人 |
[14:09] | Gotta take my hat off. | 让我尊敬 |
[14:11] | Cocksucker wanted me killed? | 记得那个杂种曾经想杀掉我吗 |
[14:13] | What’s past is past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[14:14] | Leave it alone. | 别管它了 |
[14:15] | Things are going good now. | 事情现在在好转了 |
[14:18] | You and Phil settle that office park shit? | 你和Phil解决了那个停车场的问题吗 |
[14:21] | We said we’d revisit it. | 我们要再去一趟 |
[14:23] | Agent Harris, where’ve you been? | Harris探员 你去哪里了 |
[14:25] | I got some new federale in my rear view for six months. | 过去半年有几个不认识的联邦探员盯着我 |
[14:29] | – Actually, I’ve been in Pakistan. – Get the fuck out. | -事实上 我一直在巴基斯坦 -别扯淡了 |
[14:31] | Seriously. I was transferred to terrorism. | 真的 我被调到反恐小组了 |
[14:33] | This is my partner, Ron Goddard. Tony Soprano. | 这是我的搭档 Ron Goddard Tony Soprano |
[14:35] | The terrorist squad, huh? | 反恐小组 |
[14:38] | – What, did you lose a little weight? – Uh… | 怎么 你体重减轻了一点儿吗 |
[14:40] | You look good. Atkins, right? | 你看起来不错 Atkins 对吧 (Atkins一著名营养食品供应商) |
[14:42] | I caught a parasite over there. Doctors don’t know what it is. | 我身体里有寄生虫 医生都不知道那是什么 |
[14:45] | What do they eat, tabbouleh? | 他们吃什么 Tabouleh(一种黎巴嫩色拉) |
[14:47] | – Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 事实上 那就是我来这儿的原因 |
[14:48] | I’ve been dying for a Satriale’s veal parm hero. | 我的肚子已经饿了很久了 |
[14:55] | Fuck him. I hope that parasite eats his asshole out. | 去他的 我倒希望寄生虫把他的肠子都吃掉 |
[14:59] | I kind of feel bad for the guy. | 我倒有点为他感到难过 |
[15:01] | Shit, when did this happen? | 妈的 这是什么时候的事情 |
[15:04] | Hold on. Ton’ just come in. | 别挂 Tony刚进来 |
[15:07] | It’s Hesh. | 是Hesh |
[15:16] | Yeah. Here, honey. It’s ice. | 来 亲爱的 这是冰 |
[15:21] | Tony. Thank you. | Tony 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Hey. Beth, how’re you doin’? | Beth 你怎么样 |
[15:33] | I’ve had better weeks. | 这几周好多了 |
[15:35] | Could you get me some coffee, sweetie? | 能给我弄点咖啡吗 亲爱的 |
[15:37] | – Anyone else? | 还有谁要 |
[15:38] | – Hot water with lemon would be great. | 热柠檬水就好了 |
[15:46] | My son-in-law and me, we’re having dinner Sunday, | 我和我女婿在周日一起吃晚饭 |
[15:48] | Chinese restaurant near Mill Basin, | 中餐厅 在Mill Basin附近 |
[15:49] | we get jumped by three guys in a Lexus. | 有三个从凌志车里冲出来的家伙围殴我们 |
[15:52] | – Chinks did this? | 是中国佬干的吗 |
[15:53] | – Are you trying to be fucking funny? – You want a smack in the mouth? | 他妈的你以为很搞笑吗 是欠扁了吧 |
[15:55] | – What? I was serious. | 什么 我是认真的 |
[15:57] | They’re with your cousin Phil Leotardo. | 他们和你表兄弟Phil Leotardo在一起 |
[15:58] | I told you he was a prick! | 我告诉过你他是个杂种 |
[15:59] | – We were just with him. – Let him talk. | -我们刚还和他在一起 -让他说完 |
[16:02] | I got some money on the street over there. | 我在那条街上收了些钱 |
[16:04] | Apparently, it got back to Phil’s guy | 很明显 被Phil的人知道了 Gerry Torciano |
[16:07] | – Gerry Torciano. – The Hairdo? He claims that he felt that Eli here | -那个发型男 -他认为Eli也有份 |
[16:11] | was some independent shy trying to poach his customers. | 偷偷尝试侵犯他的地盘 |
[16:14] | – ls that a fucking catheter? – Massive internal bleeding, | -那是个导管吗 -内部大出血 |
[16:17] | half his fucking skin is sheared off his hips. | 他屁股上一半的皮都被掀掉了 |
[16:19] | My daughter’s besides herself. | 我女儿十分焦急 |
[16:21] | You send somebody to Brooklyn, and you talk to Phil – about this mook, this– | 你派人去Brooklyn区 和Phil谈谈关于这个家伙的事 |
[16:24] | Gerry Torciano – Gerry Torciano. | |
[16:30] | Sorry I yelled at you, kid. | 抱歉 我不该对你大喊 孩子 |
[16:47] | I’m installing gable joists in the rotunda. | 我正在圆形大厅里安装顶梁 |
[16:52] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to agree with the original assessment. | 我恐怕还是要维持原先的判断 |
[16:55] | Oh, for the love of Mike! | 哦 看在上帝的份上 Mike |
[16:57] | This is pine, sir– utility grade. | 这是松木 先生 最低的等级 |
[16:59] | I know what it is. I’ve been building houses for years. | 我明白这是什么 我这些年来都在建造房子 |
[17:02] | Then you know that the code calls for Doug fir grade, | 那你知道高等级的杉木用于什么吧 |
[17:05] | stamped for all floor joists, ceiling joists, lintels and rafters. | 所有的地板 搁栏 天花板 过梁 |
[17:08] | Get Pudgie Walsh on the horn. He’ll straighten this out. | 去找Pudgie Walsh 他会解释这一切的 |
[17:11] | Pudgie Walsh retired, sir. | Pudgie Walsh退休了 先生 |
[17:14] | – I’m affirming the stop-work order. | 我是来确认停工令的 |
[17:16] | – Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[17:17] | – ls there nothing else we can do? – For God’s sake! | 有什么其它我们能做的吗 看在上帝的份上 |
[17:19] | You can schedule a further appeal. But if I were you, | 你可以再次提出上诉 |
[17:21] | I’d think about starting over with the proper lumber. | 不过如果我是你 我会考虑使用适当的木材重新开始 |
[17:29] | God, 15 times I asked you! | 上帝啊 我问过你15次了 |
[17:32] | Do you know what this does to my cost basis, | 你知道这对我的成本造成什么影响吗 |
[17:34] | – to start over with this? – It’s bureaucratic bullshit! | -要我重新开始 -这完全是官僚主义的鬼话 |
[17:36] | – ln my day, they’d turn a blind eye. – I hired you to do a job! | 在我那个年代 他们会睁一眼闭一眼 |
[17:38] | Hired? I’m not for hire. | -我雇你来是为了干活的 -雇 我可不是你雇来的 |
[17:42] | You presented this like we were partners. | 你表现得好像我们是搭档一样 |
[17:44] | – You don’t listen to anybody, do you? – Oh! | 你不听任何人的 是不是 |
[17:46] | To hell with this. No good deed goes unpunished. | 去死吧 好心当做驴肝肺 |
[17:53] | Artie Artie. Ho. | |
[17:56] | Menus. | 菜单 |
[18:03] | – ls that Phil? – My wife. | -是Phil吗 -是我老婆 |
[18:05] | What’s it take to get that guy to return a phone call? | 怎么才能让那个家伙回个电话 |
[18:09] | I want this Hesh thing settled. | 我希望搞定Hesh的事情 |
[18:11] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[18:12] | start your engines. | 开动吧 |
[18:13] | Jesus Christ, Artie, I can recite that menu in my sleep. | 上帝啊 Artie 我在梦里都能背出那个菜单了 |
[18:20] | Where did he get this bread, the bread museum? | 他从哪儿弄来这个面包的 面包博物馆吗 |
[18:23] | The antipaste? | 开胃食品吗 |
[18:24] | Fuckin’ Phil. Now I gotta go see the optometrist | 该死的Phil 现在我要去见验光师 |
[18:27] | to get a message to John about this. | 给John稍个口信说说这事 |
[18:30] | Go through Ginny’s brother? | 通过Ginny的兄弟吗 |
[18:32] | He’s a stunad of the first magnitude. | 他是最初见面的介绍人 |
[18:34] | I need a back channel to John, obviously. | 很显然 我需要有个和John的联系渠道 |
[18:40] | What the fuck is it? | 这他妈的是什么啊 |
[18:41] | I can’t catch a fucking break! | 我都不能他妈的休息一下吗 |
[18:44] | This is Tony Soprano | 这是Tony Soprano |
[18:45] | talking about the Angelo Giacolone murder. | 在谈论Angelo Giacolone谋杀 |
[18:48] | The sound quality is not good, | 通话质量不好 |
[18:50] | but I can back it up in court. | 但是我可以在法庭上证明 |
[18:52] | He said– | 他说…… |
[19:15] | You all right, Ton’? | 你还好吧 Tony |
[19:17] | Yeah. That formaldehyde smell… | 是的 那个甲醛味道 |
[19:19] | I knew this guy once, Vietnam vet. | 我曾经认识一个越战老兵 |
[19:22] | He drank formaldehyde over there just to get high. | 他喝甲醛就为了爽 |
[19:24] | It’s the alcohol. | 那是酒精 |
[19:28] | Does he have to be here, your fucking AA sponsor? | 他一定要在这儿吗 你他妈的AA保证人 |
[19:30] | It ain’t just that he helps me with the disease, T. | 他不光在我有困难的时候帮助我 Tony |
[19:32] | This guy is great at forging documents. | 这家伙在伪造文件方面有一手 |
[19:35] | – He was a good kid, Raymond. – The best. | -他是个好孩子 Raymond -那最好 |
[19:37] | At least he went fast. Not like Dick Barone, poor fuck. | 至少他死的很快 不像Dick Barone 可怜的家伙 |
[19:41] | – Dick Barone died? – Lou Gehrig’s disease. | -Dick Barone死了吗 -和Lou Gehrig一个病 |
[19:43] | Did you ever think what a coincidence it is | 你有没有想过这有多么巧合 |
[19:45] | that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig’s disease? | Lou Gehrig死于Lou Gehrig病 |
[19:49] | You gonna make that same stupid joke every time that comes up? | 你每次都要开这个愚蠢的玩笑吗 |
[19:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:54] | Everything’s so fucking morbid. | 每件事情都这么病态 |
[19:55] | There’s a man lying dead over there. | 那边有个死人呢 |
[19:58] | I’m gonna go smoke. | 我要去抽烟了 |
[20:10] | – Hey, Tony. – Hey. | -嗨 Tony -嗨 |
[20:12] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[20:15] | For you. Your taste. | 给你的 你喜欢的 |
[20:17] | The inheritance. | 遗产 |
[20:19] | I didn’t want to say nothing, | 对于你婶婶 我确实想说些什么 |
[20:21] | with your aunt and all, but this is thoughtful. | 但是这个很体贴 |
[20:24] | – So that thing we spoke about… – Still mulling it. | -那么我们说过的那件事 -还在考虑 |
[20:27] | Yeah, whatever. Sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[20:29] | All right. All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[20:31] | Look at this guy. Not a day over 76. | 看这个家伙 怎么看都不像76岁 |
[20:35] | – Fucking ballbreaker. – How are you, Rusty? | -该死的家伙 -你好吗 Rusty |
[20:39] | ls Phil Leotardo here? ‘Cause I won’t stay | Phil Leotardo在这儿吗 我不想和那个家伙待在一间屋子里 |
[20:43] | – in the same room with that man. – I haven’t seen him. | 我没看到他 |
[20:44] | So you hear about that guy in Westchester? | 你听说关于Westchester那个人的事情了吗 |
[20:47] | Fucking captain, | 该死的首领 |
[20:48] | doing his own radio broadcast the last three years. | 在过去的三年都在做他自己的电台广播 |
[20:51] | – W. R.A. T. | WRAT(一广播台) |
[20:52] | – Jesus Christ, another one now? | 上帝啊 又来一个 |
[20:54] | No wonder the papers are calling this “The Year of the Rat. “ | 毫无疑问报纸会称今年为宵小之年 |
[20:57] | Standup guys like that, | 活着的人都喜欢这样 |
[20:59] | they’re a dying breed. | 他们是将死之人了 |
[21:01] | Amen to that. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[21:03] | What can you do? | 你能怎么做 |
[21:05] | Anyway, let me go pay my respects. | 不管怎么样 让我去默哀一下 |
[21:08] | All right, Rusty. | 好的 Rusty |
[21:21] | – You okay? – I gotta get out of here. | -你还好吧 -我要离开这里 |
[21:25] | He’s thinking about it. What do you want me to tell you? | 他还在考虑 你还要我告诉你什么 |
[21:27] | How many years have we dreamt about this, to get out of this shit? | 我们梦想着摆脱这一切有多少年了 |
[21:30] | Every time someone we know gets arrested– | 每次我们认识的人被逮捕 |
[21:32] | I know. Will you stop? | -我知道 你别说了 -我很担心 Gene |
[21:35] | I’m worried, Gene. We’ve already made the offer. | 我们已经开出条件了 |
[21:37] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我在尽我所能 |
[21:40] | Why are you fighting? | 为什么你们要吵架 |
[21:42] | We’re not fighting, sweetie. We’re talking. | 我们没有吵架 亲爱的 我们在谈话 |
[21:45] | – How come you’re not in bed, hmm? – I don’t know. | -你怎么不在床上 -我不知道 |
[21:48] | All I’m saying is, he has to see this is a huge opportunity for us. | 我要说的就是他一定要知道 这对我们来说是个大机会 |
[21:53] | Give the man time to process. | 让他点考虑的时间吧 |
[21:57] | Oh my God, this eel is delicious. | 哦 我的天啊 这个鳗鱼真好吃 |
[22:00] | Okay, Spanish mackerel now. | 好的 这是西班牙鲭鱼 |
[22:02] | Can I get another sake, hon’? | 我能再来杯清酒吗 亲爱的 |
[22:06] | Listen, I got some stuff I gotta take care of. | 听着 我还有些事情要处理 |
[22:11] | You okay to drive yourself home? | 你可以自己开车回家吗 |
[22:13] | I don’t have my car, Tony. | 我没有车 Tony |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah. So take this one. | 哦 对 那么开这辆吧 |
[22:18] | – Hey, Mrs. S. – What is this? | -嘿 S太太 -这是什么 |
[22:21] | Oh my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[22:23] | ls this the new Porsche? | 这是新的保时捷 |
[22:26] | Cayenne Turbo. I got the 4. 5-liter V-8. | Cayenne Turbo 我买了4.5升v8 |
[22:30] | Wasn’t sure about the color, so I took a shot. | 不太确定颜色 所以我随便挑了个 |
[22:32] | Tony, I love it. It’s gorgeous! | Tony 我爱它 太漂亮了 |
[22:35] | I still wish you’d talked to that guy at the building department, | 我还是希望你和那个建筑部的人谈过话了 |
[22:37] | but oh my God! What a car! | 但是天哪 多漂亮的车 |
[22:56] | Ho, Joe College, where’s your mother? | Joe College 你妈妈呢 |
[22:59] | She went to the outlet stores with Aunt Ro. | 她和Ro婶婶去折扣店了 |
[23:02] | ls that the jacket we got you for Christmas? | 这是去年圣诞节送给你的夹克吗 |
[23:06] | I’m lending it to Matt. | 我要把它借给Matt |
[23:10] | Hey, how was the interview for the internship? | 嗨 实习生的面试怎么样 |
[23:13] | Got moved to next week. | 挪到下星期了 |
[23:14] | Would you mind keeping me in the loop, though, since it was | 你不介意也通知我吧 尽管是我的律师处理的 |
[23:17] | – my lawyer that set it up, huh? – Okay. | 好的 |
[23:23] | – Matt don’t have his own clothes? – He’s borrowing it for a party. | Matt自己没有衣服吗 他借去在派对上穿 |
[23:26] | Oh, good. You’ll never see it again. | 哦 不错 你再也见不到你的衣服了 |
[23:28] | You have such a low opinion of people. | 你对人的看法很悲观 |
[23:33] | Let me tell you something, A. J. | 让我来告诉你吧 A.J. |
[23:36] | I don’t care how close you are, | 我不知道你们关系有多好 |
[23:37] | in the end, your friends are gonna let you down. | 最终你的朋友们会让你失望的 |
[23:40] | Family. They’re the only ones you can depend on. | 家族 是你唯一能够依靠的 |
[23:50] | He was vital, my uncle, alive. | 他是很重要的 我的叔叔 很生动 |
[23:54] | For all his faults, he was sharp in his day. | 再怎么样 他在他那个日子里很风光 |
[23:58] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[24:04] | We stopped at a light yesterday, | 我们昨天停在红灯前的时候 |
[24:07] | and I see this nanny, black girl, pushing a baby carriage. | 我看到这个保姆 黑人女孩 推着一辆婴儿车 |
[24:12] | Coming the other way, | 另一个方向 |
[24:13] | there’s another one | 有另一个保姆 |
[24:16] | with this old lady in a wheelchair | 推着轮椅中的老太太 |
[24:18] | – staring off into space. – The circle of life. | 走向人行道 |
[24:21] | The circle jerk of life. Where’s the dignity? | 生生不息 |
[24:25] | lf you’re lucky, in the end you can let go of your pride, | 尊严呢 |
[24:26] | let your loved ones care for you. | 如果你很幸运 最终你不用再理会你的骄傲 |
[24:30] | I’d rather they hold a pillow over my face. | 你爱的人会关心它 |
[24:32] | I find it interesting you would say that. | 我更希望他们在我脸上蒙个枕头 |
[24:35] | You tried to smother your mother with a pillow. | 你会这样说我觉得很有趣 |
[24:39] | – What? – ln the hospital, after her stroke. | 你曾经想要用枕头把你妈妈闷死 |
[24:43] | The fuck I did! | -什么 -在医院 她中风以后 |
[24:47] | I grabbed a pillow, but it was… | 我是有过 |
[24:49] | just to keep my hands occupied. | 我是拿了个枕头 但那只是…… 让我的手有点事情做 |
[24:55] | Have you considered getting your uncle some live-in help? | 你想过给你的叔叔 找个人一起住以便照顾他吗 |
[24:59] | We got a girl comes in days, she’s from Trinidad. | 我们找了个女孩 白天来 她是Trinidad来的 |
[25:02] | Does he have the means for assisted living? | 他有维持生活的来源吗 |
[25:05] | Did you just say to let your loved ones take care of you? | 你不是刚说过让你爱的人来照顾你吗 |
[25:08] | – lf it’s feasible. – Well, he’s my uncle. | -如果那是可行的 -他是我叔叔 |
[25:11] | I don’t think that’s what we’re talking about. | 我不认为那是我们所讨论的 |
[25:13] | What are we talking about? | 那我们在讨论什么 |
[25:14] | The fact that you still, after all this time, | 经过了这么长时间 你还是不能接受这个事实 |
[25:18] | cannot accept you had a mother who didn’t love you. | 你有个不爱你的妈妈 |
[25:21] | ln pitying your uncle, | 通过同情你的叔叔 |
[25:23] | the man she conspired with, | 那个和她在一起的人 |
[25:25] | you’re turning the blame for what she did | 你又把为她所做的事情的羞耻转移到自己身上 |
[25:29] | back on yourself again, after all this time. | 在经过了这么长时间以后 |
[25:32] | What was your mother like? | 你妈妈是什么样的人 |
[25:33] | Did she ever let you down, hurt your feelings? | 她曾经让你失望 伤害过你吗 |
[25:36] | Of course she did. She was controlling | 当然她有过 她总是喜欢控制 |
[25:39] | and manipulative at times. | 和操纵别人 |
[25:41] | – She also never tried to kill me. – I pushed her over the edge. | -不过她也从来没有试过要杀我 -是我逼她的 |
[25:45] | By placing her in a lovely retirement community. | 通过把她放在一个舒适的老人社区 |
[25:48] | It’s a nursing home! | 那是个疗养院 |
[25:50] | It’s less hurtful to believe that they were right | 相信他们有权利毁掉你 |
[25:52] | to try and destroy you than to accept the fact | 比接受她看不起你这个事实 |
[25:55] | that she didn’t value you. | 痛苦少得多 |
[26:05] | Hesh is a personal friend of mine, | Hesh是我的一个密友 |
[26:07] | and the kid is his son-in-law. | 那个孩子是他女婿 |
[26:09] | Now I know Phil’s got a lot on his plate, but come on. | 我知道Phil有很多事情要做 但是 拜托 |
[26:12] | I’ll talk to John. I was taking my sister there Saturday anyway. | 我要跟John谈谈 不管怎样周六我要带我姐姐去那里 |
[26:15] | How is Ginny? Carmela says she’s got her hands full. | Ginny怎么样了 Carmela说她一直都很忙 |
[26:18] | The kid has the weight of the world on her. | 那个孩子要把她累死了 |
[26:22] | Ray-Bans Ray-Bans. | |
[26:24] | Classic, affordable. | 经典 实惠 |
[26:26] | I just put those on special. | 我刚把这个列为特价了 |
[26:28] | You got something a little more current? | 你有没有更……流行一些的 |
[26:34] | Like those. | 像那些 |
[26:40] | Armanis Armanis. Flexible acetate frames, | |
[26:41] | rimless lenses. | 柔韧的醋脂纤维框 无边镜片 |
[26:49] | You know what? I left my wallet in the car. | 跟你说 我把我的钱包忘在车上了 |
[26:52] | I’ll catch you next time. | 我下次再来找你 |
[27:05] | Some people from the lRS came by. | 来了一些IRS(国税局)的人 |
[27:07] | They want to inventory the entire house. | 他们想要查封整个房子 |
[27:12] | Maybe I should sell the car, | 也许我应该把车卖掉 |
[27:14] | at least get some liquidity out of it. | 至少让它有点用处 |
[27:16] | Maserati The Maserati? | |
[27:18] | Can’t say I disagree. | 我很同意 |
[27:21] | That breaks my fucking heart. | 把我的心都他妈的弄碎了 |
[27:22] | Christopher Moltisanti came over to the house asking about it. | Christopher Moltisanti来家里问起它 |
[27:26] | He’ll pay cash, he said. | 他说他会付现金的 |
[27:30] | There’s something else, John, | 还有一些事情 John |
[27:32] | Phil related. | 关于Phil的 |
[27:35] | The Hairdo, he’s in a beef with the Jew. | 那个发型男 他把犹太人扁了一顿 |
[27:37] | What? God damn it, what? | 什么 他妈的 什么 |
[27:40] | The Jew’s son-in-law. It got physical. | -那个犹太女婿 -他们打起来了 |
[27:42] | Your friend from Jersey got involved, but he can’t get Phil to focus. | 你Jersey的朋友也牵扯进去了 但是他总是没法和Phil谈 |
[27:45] | Do I not have enough on my fucking mind? | 我需要考虑的还不够多吗 |
[27:47] | The guy from Jersey asked me to tell you. | 从Jersey来的人让我告诉你的 |
[27:50] | Well, then call Phil and have him fucking handle it! | 好吧 那么给Phil打电话 让他来处理这件事 |
[27:53] | Don’t yell at my brother, John. He’s trying to do right by us. | 别对我兄弟嚷嚷 John 他想要帮我们 |
[28:04] | The pictures from Allegra’s shower. | Allegra洗礼时的照片 |
[28:29] | Noon he said, right? | 他说是中午 对吧 |
[28:31] | Passive-aggressive bullshit. | -被动攻击 -狗屁 |
[28:32] | I recognize that in people every time now. | 我在每个人身上都能看到这个 |
[28:36] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[28:38] | Ho, finally. | 总算来了 |
[28:39] | I was starting to grow mushrooms out my ass. | 我屁股上都要长蘑菇了 |
[28:42] | There’s an image. | 想象得出 |
[28:49] | So Gerry filled me in on the way over. | Gerry在路上都告诉我了 |
[28:51] | This whole thing was a complete misunderstanding. | 这件事整个都是个误会 |
[28:54] | Yeah, this Eli kid, I had any idea he was with you, | 是的 这个Eli 如果我知道他和你在一起 我绝对不会这么做 |
[28:58] | – I would have never… – He didn’t tell you about Hesh? | 他没有跟你提起Hesh吗 |
[28:59] | I asked who he was. He high-handed me. I thought he was a civilian. | 我问了他是谁 他很牛 |
[29:01] | Still, to get dragged by a car? | -我以为他是个平民 -所以就用车撞他 |
[29:04] | For the record, though, the car thing was a hit-and-run. | 车子的事情是个意外 |
[29:09] | So what do we do here? | 那我们怎么办 |
[29:11] | – What did we say? – 25 sounds right. | -我们说好是什么来着 -25差不多 |
[29:13] | He’s bleeding internally. Pain, suffering– | 他在内出血 疼痛 痛苦…… |
[29:16] | So you tell me. 50? | 那你说多少 50 |
[29:19] | Yeah, fair enough. | 好的 很公平 |
[29:21] | Could we segue now into something more pressing? | 那我们继续讨论更重要的事情吧 |
[29:23] | The floor is yours, Senator. | 你说了算 参议员 |
[29:25] | I spoke to John. The split on the office park is way out of whack. | 我对John说了 停车场的事情 情况十分不佳 |
[29:29] | Same thing as the Esplanade. | 广场也一样 |
[29:30] | Apples and bowling balls, Tony. With fuel costs now– | 苹果和保龄球 Tony 还有现在的油价 |
[29:33] | Like you’re not passing that on to the drivers? | 你要把这些让司机承担吗 |
[29:35] | 65/35 65-35. All right. | |
[29:49] | Why you always cave for this prick? | 你干嘛总向这个混蛋低头 |
[29:52] | I’m not caving. It’s a strategy. | 我没有低头 这是策略 |
[29:55] | Johnny’s in jail. You keep him happy, | Johny在监狱里 你让他高兴 他就会继续管着Phil |
[30:00] | he’ll keep a lid on Phil. | Tony2号 |
[30:02] | Tony B, Phil’s kid brother, | Phil的小兄弟 |
[30:04] | the bad taste that left with Phil– | 要是给Phil留下坏印象 |
[30:07] | there are 200 soldiers in his family. | 他们家族里有200个人 |
[30:10] | I’m not scared of them. | 我不怕他们 |
[30:12] | – Tony left? – Yeah. | Tony走了 |
[30:13] | I stopped by Stewart’s. I got a whole lunch set up. | 我路过Stewart家 安排了整个午饭 |
[30:29] | Did Tony mention anything to you about what we talked about? | Tony有没有跟你提起我们讨论过的那件事 |
[30:32] | About you moving to Florida? | 关于你要去Florida吗 |
[30:34] | Did he say if he’s leaning one way or the other? | 他有没有说他想怎么办 |
[30:40] | Listen, there’s something I need you to do. | 听着 我需要你做一些事情 |
[30:43] | I got a call from Fritzie up in Boston. | 我接到Fritzie从Boston打来的电话 |
[30:45] | There’s a guy named Teddy Spirodakis, owes some money. | 有个家伙叫Teddy Spirodakis 他欠了一些钱 |
[30:49] | – You want me to collect? | 你想让我去收 |
[30:50] | – That ship sailed. Final notice time. | 话你已经说了 行不行就看你这次的表现了 |
[30:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:55] | You got a problem with that? | 你有问题吗 |
[30:57] | No. I just gotta run it by Vito. He’s my captain. | 没有 我只是要等Vito点头 他是我的老大 |
[31:01] | Believe me, Vito will be down with it. | 相信我 Vito会同意的 |
[31:04] | So this comes from Tony? | 这个是Tony的意思 |
[31:06] | It’s coming from me. I’m not a fucking captain? | 是我的意思 我他妈的不是老大吗 |
[31:08] | All right, okay? | 好吧 |
[31:12] | – How soon? – ASAP. | -要多快 -越快越好 |
[31:13] | Like right away. | 比如说立刻 |
[31:15] | I’ll call with the details. Get it done. | 我会打电话告诉你细节的 把它处理掉 |
[31:18] | I’ll put in a good word to T. about the Florida thing. | 至于Florida的事情 我会对Tony说好话的 |
[31:41] | The rear deck, didn’t they say that would be refinished? | 后门的地板 他们不是说要再抛光一次吗 |
[31:43] | That’s the old photo. It’s been completely redone. | 那是旧照片了 它已经彻底被整修过了 |
[31:46] | The wiring in the pool house? Tell them they can knock | 游泳池的电线 |
[31:48] | two grand off the price or they can sell to someone else. | 告诉他们要么便宜两千要么就另找别人 |
[31:51] | Listen, you’re responding to their counter. | 听着 你们对他们的价钱感兴趣 |
[31:53] | You should ask for whatever you want. | 你们应该要求任何你想要的 |
[31:56] | Okay, we’ll call you tomorrow. | 好的 我们明天打电话给你 |
[31:57] | All right then, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[32:00] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[32:02] | That if we lose this house, I’m gonna die. | 要是我们失去这幢房子 我会死的 |
[32:12] | Ton’, what do you want to do for dinner? | Tony 你晚饭想吃什么 |
[32:15] | I’ll be right down! | 我马上下来 |
[32:23] | Well… | 128公斤 |
[32:46] | Hey. | 127公斤 |
[32:54] | Your new insurance card. | 你的新保险卡 |
[32:56] | Oh, good. | 哦 好 |
[33:02] | Any thoughts on dinner? | 晚餐想吃什么 |
[33:04] | Whatever you like. | 什么都行 |
[33:08] | I know this is insane, but I can’t stop thinking about Nori’s. | 我知道这样很傻 但是我总是想起Nori |
[33:12] | I was just there. | 我刚才还在那儿 |
[33:14] | – Today? With who? – Nobody. | 今天吗 和谁 |
[33:16] | You went there without me? | 没有谁 |
[33:17] | Yeah, I was hungry. | -你自己去那里了 -是的 我很饿 |
[33:22] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[33:25] | – Come on, what? – I don’t know, | -说吧 怎么了 -我不知道 |
[33:26] | I just thought that was our special place. | 我以为那是我们的特殊的地方 |
[33:30] | Well, it is. Well? | -好吧 它是 -好吧 |
[33:32] | – I went there alone, Carm. – I know that. You said. | -我一个人去的 Carm -我知道 你说过了 |
[33:35] | It just felt nice to have something special, for us. | 只是知道我们有很特别的东西感觉很好 |
[33:39] | No kids around, without my parents… | 没有孩子 没有我父母 |
[33:43] | We can go if you want. No, no, don’t be silly. | -你想去的话我们可以去 -不 别傻了 |
[33:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:57] | How’s the car? | 车子怎么样 |
[34:23] | Teddy, right? Yeah. Hey! | -Teddy 是吗 -对 |
[35:05] | – Carmela. – Ginny, hi. | -Carmela -Ginny 嗨 |
[35:06] | I tried calling, but I kept getting the machine. | 我给你打电话 但是一直都是语音留言 |
[35:08] | ls everything all right? Truth is, | 一切都还好吗 |
[35:10] | sometimes I don’t answer the phone. Goddamn creditors. | 有时候我不接电话的 该死的债主 |
[35:13] | I was in the neighborhood. I thought I might kidnap you for a spa date. | 我正好在附近 想着该和你一起去SPA |
[35:17] | Well, that’s a nice surprise. | 喔 那是个不错的惊喜 |
[35:19] | I thought maybe we’d drive up there, maybe stop at Occitane. | 我想我们可以开车去那儿 去Occitane |
[35:22] | ls that new? | 那是新的吗 |
[35:23] | Oh, the car? Yes, yes. | 哦 车 是的 |
[35:25] | Porsche Cayenne, like the pepper. | 保时捷Cayenne 和Pepper一样 |
[35:27] | It’s beautiful, Carm. | 它很漂亮 Carm |
[35:30] | Five minutes | 5分钟 在平地上 |
[35:32] | at no incline. Then I switch to full uphill for my cardio. | 然后我把Cardio挂到满档 |
[35:36] | I was telling Tony he should come with me. | 我告诉Tony他应该和我一起来的 |
[35:39] | – Do him good. – It ain’t just aesthetics, either. | -对他有好处 -那不仅仅是艺术 |
[35:41] | God forbid he ever has a heart attack. Yeah. | 上帝保佑他不要得心脏病 |
[35:48] | Vito, you’re in the handicapped spot. | Vito 你停在残疾车位了 |
[35:49] | – That fucking guy is here again? | 那个该死的家伙又来了 |
[35:51] | – The man’s a former judge. | 那个家伙是个前法官 |
[35:57] | Hey, listen to this. | 嘿 来听这个 |
[35:59] | “lf your nose runs and your feet smell– | 如果你用鼻子走路用脚闻味道 |
[36:02] | you’re built upside down. ” Funny. | -你就上下颠倒了 -有趣 |
[36:08] | Hey, by the way, your Florida thing… | 顺便说一句 关于你去Florida的事情 |
[36:12] | Tony asked me to speak to you… | Tony让我告诉你 |
[36:16] | that’s a no-go. | 那是不可能的 |
[36:17] | – What? – Can’t be accommodated. | -什么 -无法接受 |
[36:19] | You’re part of the team. | 你是队伍中的一员 |
[36:21] | – But I just did that thing. – That’s not my department. | -但是我刚做了那件事情 -那不是我管的部分 |
[36:27] | Well, can I talk to Tony at least? | 好吧 至少我可以和Tony谈谈吧 |
[36:30] | I wouldn’t bother him. He’s out on the new boat. | 我不会打扰他的 他在他的新船上 |
[36:37] | Does he think I’m gonna talk about shit up here, | 他认为我只会在这里说说吗 |
[36:40] | with what I’ve done, what I just did? | 让我刚刚做过那样的事情 |
[36:58] | It’s not so silly when you think about it. | 你仔细想想 那也不算太傻 |
[37:02] | I’m a top earner now. | 我是个大赢家了 |
[37:04] | It’s not out of the realm of possibility | 我想要成为一家之主 |
[37:07] | that I could be the boss of this family one day. | 也不是不可能的 |
[37:11] | I mean, God forbid Tony ever gets… | 我是说 上天保佑 |
[37:14] | cancer, coronary, something like that. | Tony说不定会得癌 冠心病 |
[37:16] | – Yeah. | 还是什么的 |
[37:30] | – Hey, big brother. | 嘿 老大 |
[37:31] | Listen, I know I was supposed to sit with Uncle Jun’ tonight, | 听着 我知道我今晚应该和Jun叔叔待在一起 |
[37:34] | but Tom just called from location. | 但是Tom刚从他那里打电话来 |
[37:37] | Apparently, some smoke effect went awry | 很明显 有些烟雾泄漏了出来 |
[37:40] | and he inhaled noxious chemicals. | 他吸入了有害气体 |
[37:42] | Well, go. Go. | 好吧 快去吧 |
[37:45] | The thing is, Uncle Jun’ doesn’t want me to. | 问题是 Jun叔叔不想让我去 |
[37:48] | He’s exceptionally agitated today and he’s been nauseous. | 他今天特别激动 想吐 |
[37:53] | Well, did you call Janice? I mean, her or Bobby should go. | 你打电话给Janice了吗 我是说 她或者Bobby应该去 |
[37:56] | – I’m all the way out here on a boat. – They can’t do it. | 我在一条船上呢 他们不行 |
[37:58] | – What do you mean can’t? – I don’t know. | -什么叫不行 -我不知道 |
[38:00] | She didn’t elaborate. It didn’t seem like she wanted to. | 她没有解释 看起来好像是她不想去 |
[38:03] | – Aw, God damn it! | 噢 他妈的 |
[38:05] | – I’m sorry, Tony. | 对不起 Tony |
[38:06] | All right, all right, all right. | 没关系 |
[38:34] | Mother– | 我发誓 我要把这些垃圾 |
[38:37] | I swear to God, I’m throwing all this shit right in the garbage! | 都扔到垃圾堆里去 那是我的爱好 Janice |
[38:39] | It’s my hobby, Janice. Why do you gotta belittle it? | 为什么你要轻视它 |
[38:40] | Will you just get ready please? | 你就不能准备好吗 |
[38:43] | – You go. I gotta work. | 你去吧 我要工作 |
[38:44] | – You can do your collections tomorrow! | 你可以明天再弄你的收藏 |
[38:47] | I’m on a schedule! It don’t work that way. | 我要有个计划 不遵守可不行 |
[38:49] | This is why you can’t watch Uncle Jun’? | 这就是为什么你不能看着Jun叔叔 |
[38:51] | I told you last week, we have Nica’s preschool meeting. | 我上周告诉过你的 我们有Nica的学前会议 |
[38:54] | – She’s 15 months old. – No one was more competitive | 他才15个月大 |
[38:55] | than your wife when it came to this stuff with A. J. | 那么你妻子呢 一说到A.J.的事情 没有人比她更有动力 |
[38:59] | A lot of good it did. | 这样有很多好处 |
[39:00] | This child– constantly wanting the breast. | 这个孩子经常要吃奶 |
[39:03] | He doesn’t want to be alone. He says he doesn’t feel good. | 他不想孤单一个人 他说这样他会觉得不舒服 |
[39:05] | The school, they need to meet both parents if it’s an intact family. | 如果是个完整的家庭的话 学校想见见两位家长 |
[39:09] | So call the girl, the nurse. | 那就叫护士嘛 |
[39:11] | Miss Trinidad? Right. Every time I call, | Trinidad小姐吗 是的 每次我打电话给她 |
[39:14] | a different person answers. | 都是不同的人接电话 |
[39:15] | I’ll go, Ton’. I’m on it. | 我会去的Tony 我已经准备好了 |
[39:17] | Fuck it! You wanna get something done, you gotta do it yourself. | 他妈的 你要是想做什么事 你得自己动手去做 |
[39:20] | You were the one | 你就是那样的人 |
[39:21] | who was opposed to assisted living. | 谁会反对生活中有人帮助呢 |
[39:29] | You and I are gonna talk. | 我们要谈一谈了 |
[39:34] | You didn’t have to wear your fucking hat. | 你不必戴上你那该死的帽子 |
[39:36] | Shit. | 狗屁 |
[39:39] | So how about you? Are you dating? | 那你怎么样啊 在约会吗 |
[39:41] | With my hours at the body shop? | 用我在塑身的时间 |
[39:43] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[39:45] | Dessert was on me. | 甜点我请 |
[39:46] | Thank you, Artie. | 谢谢你 Artie |
[39:48] | It’s nice to see you two patch things up. | 很高兴你们能重修旧好 |
[39:50] | – So silly. – I’m not even sure what happened. | 多无聊啊 我都不知道原来是怎么回事 |
[39:53] | Me and Tony didn’t speak for months. You pick up right where you left off. | 我和Tony有几个月不说话了 你在你跌倒的地方爬了起来 |
[39:57] | Did Charmaine tell you? We’re getting back together. | Charmaine 告诉你了吗 我们又在一起了 |
[40:00] | No, she didn’t mention it. | 没有啊 她没有提起过 |
[40:02] | – That’s terrific! | 那真是太棒了 |
[40:03] | – We’re both very happy. | 我们都很高兴 |
[40:07] | Jesus, will you hear me out at least? | 上帝啊 你至少听我说完吧 |
[40:09] | We buy here. Livingston, North Caldwell maybe. | 我们在这里买房子 也许是在Livingston或者北Caldwell |
[40:13] | – Right near Tony. – Oh. | 在Tony附近 |
[40:14] | Better schools, new friends. | 找更好的学校 交新的朋友 |
[40:17] | We got the money, baby. $2 million. | 宝贝 我们有很多钱 两百万美元 |
[40:19] | It’s not the same, Gene. | 这不一样的 Gene |
[40:23] | It could be better. | 这边也很不错 |
[40:24] | The summers down there– we were ignoring the negatives. | 那边的夏天 我们只注意到好的方面了 |
[40:27] | It’s fucking brutal with the bugs. | 全是该死的虫子 |
[40:31] | Tony and Silvio, all they understand is appearances. | Tony和Silvio 他们都只知道看表面 |
[40:35] | We’ll buy a new car. It’ll raise my profile. | 我们可以买一辆新车 这会大大提高我的形象 |
[40:38] | You watch, I’ll make captain. | 等着瞧吧 我会成为老大的 |
[40:52] | I found this | 我在我们儿子床下 |
[40:54] | under our son’s bed. | 找到了这个 |
[41:08] | Florida’s any better? It’s the drug capital of the world. | 去Florida就会好一些吗 它可是世界毒品之都 |
[41:12] | Look, for Tony to– | 看 要让Tony…… |
[41:14] | Tony, Tony! Why don’t you kill him? | Tony Tony 你为什么不杀了他呢 |
[41:16] | – Put a bullet in his fucking head. | 把子弹射进他该死的头里面 |
[41:17] | – I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[41:18] | What, you think I don’t know that you’ve done it before? | 怎么 你认为我不知道你以前做过吗 |
[41:22] | – He’s the boss, Deanne. – The boss of what? He’s a piece of shit! | -他是老板 Deanne -什么老板 他是一堆臭狗屎 |
[41:29] | ls our life that bad? | -我们的生活有那么糟糕吗 -那可是你的钱 |
[41:32] | It’s your money. Your aunt’s money. | 你婶婶的钱 |
[41:34] | It has nothing to do with him. | 和他一点关系都没有 |
[41:39] | There’s this wonderful Jersey contemporary I want you to see with me. | 这有个很棒的Jersey之旅 我想你和我一起去 |
[41:43] | It’s cathedral ceilings. | 看教堂的天顶 |
[41:45] | You’ll fall in love. | 你会喜欢的 |
[41:49] | There’s nothing I can say. | 我无话可说了 |
[42:01] | Colonel Dax, | Dax上校 |
[42:03] | you’re a disappointment to me. | 你让我很失望 |
[42:06] | You have spoiled the keenness of your mind | 你丧失了你的睿智 |
[42:08] | by wallowing in sentimentality. | 沉溺于多愁善感 |
[42:10] | You really did want to save those men | 你真的想救这些人吗 |
[42:12] | and you were not angling for Mireau’s command. | 而不是为了获得Mireau的权利 |
[42:16] | You’re an idealist and I pity you as I would the village idiot. | 我象可怜那些乡下傻瓜那样可怜你 |
[42:19] | We’re fighting a war, Dax, a war that we’ve got to win. | 我们正在进行着一场战争 Dax 这场战争我们必须要赢 |
[42:21] | Those men didn’t fight, so they were shot. | 那些人不肯战斗 所以他们死了 |
[42:32] | – Hello. – Who’s that? | -有人吗 -谁在那儿 |
[42:34] | – It’s me. | 是我 |
[42:37] | – What are you doing? – I lost my uppers. | -你在干什么 -我的上假牙没了 |
[42:40] | – Probably upstairs. – God fuck it all! | -也许在楼上 -见鬼去吧 |
[42:42] | Relax, will ya? We’ll find them. | 放松点 我们会找到的 |
[42:45] | The phone keeps ringing, and then they hang up. | 电话总是响 然后就挂断 |
[42:49] | It’s probably salespeople. | 也许是推销的人 |
[42:51] | – I know who it is! | 我知道是谁 |
[42:52] | Pussy Malanga, I know. | Pussy Malanga 我知道 |
[42:54] | We’ll get J. Edgar Hoover right on it. | 我们会让J. Edgar Hoover来处理的 |
[42:58] | I’ll tell you what, you go upstairs, you look for your teeth. | 我来告诉你 你上楼去 去找你的牙齿 |
[43:00] | I’m gonna fix you something to eat, okay? | 我去弄些东西给你吃 好吗 |
[43:06] | I had a banana in there. | 我那有一根香蕉 |
[43:10] | All right, we’ll find that too. | 很好 我们也要找到它 |
[43:18] | I got it. We buy a vacation place in Florida, a condo. It’s not the same. | 我知道了 我们在Florida买一个度假的地方 |
[43:22] | I make another run at Tony | -一套公寓 -那是不一样的 |
[43:24] | – six months, a year from now. | 我可以再找机会离开Tony 也许六个月 也许一年 |
[43:28] | – A year? – You can go ahead even. | -一年吗 -还可以再继续 |
[43:30] | – What? And let me tell you, a year, | -什么 -让我来告诉你 |
[43:32] | two years from now | 一年 或者两年 |
[43:34] | everything could be different. Tony could be gone. | 事情可能都会不一样的 Tony说不定会死呢 |
[43:44] | – I, uh… – Go ahead. | 接吧 |
[43:46] | His master’s voice. | 他主子的召唤 |
[44:04] | Yeah? Now?! | 现在吗 |
[44:32] | – Gene, this is Agent Sanseverino. – Hello. | Gene 这位是探员Sanseverino |
[44:35] | Where’ve you been, buddy? Haven’t heard from you lately. | 你去哪里了 伙计 最近一直都没有你的消息 |
[44:38] | Busy, you know. My kid has some problems. | 很忙 你知道的 我的孩子有些问题 |
[44:41] | That’s rough. | 那是很麻烦 |
[44:42] | The thing is, Geno, you gotta keep in touch with me. | 问题是 Geno 你必须和我保持联系 |
[44:45] | You have a chance to help in more important ways. | -你本来能够帮上更大的忙 -什么意思 |
[44:48] | – What do you mean? – We lost a major asset this month. | 这个月我们失去了一个重要线人 |
[44:51] | – The point is– – Was Ray Curto a cooperator? | -重点在于 -Ray Curto是合作者吗 |
[44:53] | The way things are shaping up, you’re a designated hitter. | 规矩就是这样定的 你得照着来 |
[44:57] | Look, Ron, | 看 Ron |
[45:00] | we’ve talked about Florida, okay? | 我们谈过Florida的事情了 不是吗 |
[45:02] | Gene, that’s not gonna happen. | Gene 那是不可能的 |
[45:04] | Here among your friends is where you’re useful. | 和你的朋友们待在这里 你才能发挥你的用处 |
[45:06] | I told you, you tell your bosses, I’d come back for any trial. | 我告诉过你了 你告诉你的老板 我会回来接受任何讯问的 |
[45:09] | Florida’s just one of those things you gotta let go. | 你有很多事情得放弃 Florida只不过是其中之一 |
[45:24] | Okay. So, the Feast of St. Joe’s, Tony gave some rulings on the unions. | 在St.Joe的宴会上 Tony提出了一些联合的规则 |
[45:28] | Were any made guys from New York there? | 那有纽约来的人吗 |
[47:17] | 10 minutes, Uncle Jun’. | 等10分钟 Jun叔叔 |
[47:18] | Who’s down there? | 谁在楼下 |
[47:21] | Artie Shaw. 10 minutes. | Artie Shaw 等10分钟 |
[47:23] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿都别去 |
[47:25] | I’m not. I’m right here. | 不会的 我就待在这 |
[47:38] | You got any wine? Malanga! | 你有酒吗 |
[49:04] | Well, here I am. | 嗯 在这儿 |
[49:06] | ls that a Porsche? | 那辆是保时捷吗 |
[49:07] | Had my eye on it for months. It’s a gift from Tony. | 我已经看上它好几个月了 是Tony送的礼物 |
[49:10] | I thought about a Boxster, but I don’t know. | 我曾经想要Boxster的 但是我不确定 |
[49:12] | The ‘Vette felt more like me. | Vette感觉更适合我 |
[49:15] | You bought that yourself? | 你自己买得那辆吗 |
[49:17] | The accountant says I’m better off owning it outright. | 会计师说我经济状况不错 可以马上拥有它 |
[49:32] | Uncle Jun’! | Jun叔叔 |
[49:34] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[49:37] | Uncle Jun’! | Jun叔叔 |
[50:24] | 911, where is the emergency? | 911 哪里有紧急情况 |
[50:28] | 911, where is the emergency? | 911 哪里有紧急情况 |