时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | Gentlemen, can I get you anything? | 先生 很高兴为您效劳? |
[02:18] | Orange County firefighters | 橘子郡的火势继续蔓延 消防部门得到了更多帮助 |
[02:22] | have called in extra help | 加里福尼亚分局 出动飞机提供了空中支援 |
[02:39] | from the California Department of Forestry aircraft… | 嗨 这里是Sopranos家 请留言 |
[02:42] | Hi, you’ve reached the Sopranos. Leave a message. Bye! | 再见 |
[02:43] | Stop picking your nose! | 对啦 不许皱眉头噢 |
[02:46] | I’m here. Call me. | 我到了 回我电话 |
[02:49] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Good morning. Anthony Soprano. | 早上好 |
[03:48] | ANTHONY SOPRANO Yup. See some photo ID, please? | |
[03:50] | What the hell? | 好的 请出示证件 |
[04:07] | This isn’t my wallet. | 搞什么鬼? |
[04:11] | Oh, no. | 这不是我的钱包 |
[04:21] | And this isn’t my briefcase. | 这也不是我的公文包 |
[04:26] | Last night I was at a bar across the street from my hotel. | 昨天晚上 我一直在酒店附近的酒吧里转悠 |
[04:31] | I must have picked up the wrong stuff. | 一定是当时拿错包了 |
[04:34] | Well, I’ll tell you what: I’m here, | 我会证明我说的都是真话 我马上 |
[04:36] | so I’ll try to call the bar. | 打电话到酒吧里问问看 |
[04:38] | But could you let me in so I don’t miss the morning session? | 能否请您网开一面 我不想错过今天早上的会议 |
[04:41] | Gosh, I really can’t. | 这恐怕不行 |
[04:43] | Look, I just flew in from New Jersey | 你看 我刚从新泽西飞过来 |
[04:45] | and Colonel Colonna, he speaks at 10:30. | 一直期待着COLONEL COLONNA在10:30的报告会 |
[04:48] | I can’t let you in without photo ID, sir. | 先生 没有证件 我没有权利放行 |
[04:50] | – Security. – I’m on the list. | – 保安 – 来宾名单上有我名字 |
[04:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:54] | It’s a whole new world. | 这事儿可真新鲜 |
[05:01] | Got a big $87 in cash to my name. | 包里有87块钱 |
[05:04] | So his briefcase is a Bally too? | 你拿错的包也是Bally牌的么? |
[05:06] | No. I didn’t look at the brand name when I picked it up. | 不 拿错的时候我没注意牌子 |
[05:09] | It just looked like mine, that’s all. | 换句话说 实在太像我的包了 |
[05:12] | I gave you that briefcase for Christmas, Ton’. | 那公文包 是圣诞节我送给你的 Ton |
[05:14] | I know, honey. I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[05:17] | His license has a Kingman, Arizona, | 证件上的地址是亚利桑那州的 |
[05:19] | address and no phone is listed. | 不过没留电话 |
[05:21] | What’s in the briefcase? Did you look? | 看看这包里装的是什么? 看过没有? |
[05:24] | Yeah, of course I looked. | 我早看过了 |
[05:26] | There’s a bunch of brochures | 全是些关于什么太阳能加热系统的小册子 |
[05:29] | for solar heating systems. No company name. | 但不知道是哪家公司的 |
[05:30] | He’ll get in touch. | 他会想办法联络我们的 |
[05:33] | That was a great lecture. | 这次演讲非常重要 |
[05:36] | – Oh, look at this now, look. – What? | – 瞧瞧 – 什么? |
[05:40] | – Nothing. – Try not to worry, Ton’. | – 什么也没有 – 别担心 Ton |
[05:42] | My whole life’s in that case. Thank you. | 可这关系到我的前程 |
[05:53] | – Welcome to the Radisson. – How you doing? | – 欢迎光临RADISSON – 能为您做些什么? |
[05:55] | I checked out a couple hours ago | 你好 两小时以前我已经结过帐了 |
[05:57] | but I’m going to need the room back. Soprano. | 可是现在 我又想再次住进那个房间 |
[06:01] | I am sorry, but we’re completely booked. | 不好意思 房间全满 – 别逗了 |
[06:04] | – You’re kidding. – I’m afraid not. | – 这是事实 这儿有六个大会同时召开 |
[06:07] | There’s six conventions in town. You might try the Omni. | 您可以到OMNI试试 |
[06:08] | Trouble is I lost my wallet, | 问题是钱包丢了 |
[06:10] | so how the hell am I going to check in there without a credit card? | 信用卡也丢了 我拿什么付帐? |
[06:12] | You’d face the same problem here. | 我想您在我们这儿也会面临同样的问题 |
[06:13] | Yeah, but I stayed here as a guest just last night. | 对 可昨晚我住在这里 |
[06:16] | You couldn’t sign on that bill, you’ve already closed it out. | 可是您已经结帐了 |
[06:18] | Thanks for being so helpful. | 谢谢你的耐心的解答与接待 |
[06:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:38] | What can I get you? | 来点什么? |
[06:42] | Well, I don’t know if you remember me, | 还记得我吗? |
[06:44] | but I was in here last night around 8:00. | 昨天晚上8点左右我来过 |
[06:47] | I was sitting right over there. | 我坐在这儿的右边 |
[06:49] | I ordered the blackened grouper sandwich then I canceled. | 我点了一份黑鱼三明治 然后我说胃痛 |
[06:52] | – Said I had pains in my stomach. – Vaguely, okay… | 又不要了 |
[06:54] | Well, when I was leaving, I picked up a wallet and a briefcase | – 好象 是有这么回事儿 |
[06:55] | and I thought they were mine, | 我离开的时候拿着公文包 还有钱包 |
[06:59] | – but they weren’t. – Oh, Jesus. | 但事实上 我拿错包了 |
[07:02] | You don’t happen to remember who was sitting next to me? | – 哦 天啊 – 你难道不记得谁坐在边上么? |
[07:05] | You know, there was a guy. | 这儿坐着个小伙子 |
[07:07] | He was about your height. | 和你差不多高 |
[07:09] | You know the reason I remember is he’d had that grouper sand too | 我有印象 因为他也点了一份黑鱼三明治 |
[07:11] | and I was afraid we’d mess the orders up. I think he left before you. | 我还怕弄错你们的菜单 我想他比你早走一步 |
[07:15] | – And he never came back? – No. | – 他有没有回来过? – 没有 |
[07:19] | You know the name Kevin Finnerty? | 你认识KEVIN FINNERTY么? |
[07:21] | – He drives a Lexus. – You know him? | – 他开的是凌致车 – 你知道他? |
[07:23] | It’s a joke. Infinity? Lexus? | 开玩笑而已 呵呵 凌致? |
[07:28] | I imagine you could use one on the house. | 我猜你现在想喝一杯 |
[07:31] | Yeah, yeah. You said a mouthful. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | – Uh, Scotch rocks. – All right. | – 哦 SCOTCH ROCKS – 没错 |
[07:37] | – Glenlivet okay? – Oh yeah, better than okay. | – 威士忌? – 太好了 |
[07:42] | Well, might as well hang out here | 嗯 最好摆在外面 |
[07:44] | in case he shows or calls. | 也许他会联系我 |
[07:47] | You realize I can’t even get on a plane without a picture ID? | 要知道 没有证件我都没办法登机 |
[07:49] | Oh, God, that’s right. | 天啊 |
[07:54] | Well, tell me about Costa Mesa. | 你知不知道MESA山脉怎么样 |
[07:57] | Nice place to live? | 适合居住么? |
[07:58] | Around here? It’s dead. | 在附近么? 我可没听说过 |
[08:14] | Give me the grouper sandwich. | 来份黑鱼三明治 |
[08:20] | You got it. Bag the sandwich. Come eat with us. | 过来一块儿吃点儿? |
[08:23] | A few of us are getting a table. | 要知道我们可不太和人一起拼桌子 |
[08:25] | Dude lost his wallet and briefcase. | 呵呵 这位老兄拿错了公文包和钱包 |
[08:26] | – Man. Oh, no. – That’s all right. Thanks anyway. | – 谢谢你的美意 哥们 – 好吧 感激不尽 |
[08:28] | Come on. That tool who took your stuff shows up, | 那拿走你东西的小子要是一出现 |
[08:31] | we’ll all pound his ass. Okay, thanks. | 我就要他好看 |
[08:41] | U. S. Drill Bit. Aerospace and industrial equipment. | U.S.的钻头 在工业领域和航天领域都有广泛的应用 |
[08:45] | We just sold our gear and coupling unit to Wheela-brator | 我们的齿轮和耦合附件 刚刚得到一份大定单 |
[08:47] | – to focus on pumps and compressors. | – 得集中所有泵和压缩机 |
[08:49] | – Interesting. – Tony, | – 听起来很有趣 – TONY |
[08:51] | you never did tell us how you made the jump | 你可从来没说过你自己 |
[08:52] | from selling patio furniture to precision optics. | 怎么一下子飞黄腾达起来的 |
[08:55] | Well, like my wife says, that’s a good question. | 这是一个很好的问题 我妻子也常问 |
[08:58] | Excuse me for one minute. | – 失陪一下 |
[09:01] | Hi, Daddy. I made volleyball. | 爸爸 我在玩排球 |
[09:03] | All right! I told you, didn’t I? You were worried over nothing. | 好的 记得我跟你说过吗? 什么都不用担心 |
[09:07] | How’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢? |
[09:08] | Mom put him to bed early. He puked. | 妈妈早哄他睡觉了 他好象有点呕吐 |
[09:13] | Oh, no. ls she around? | 哦 不 让你妈妈接电话? |
[09:14] | Mom! Bye, Dad. | 妈妈 |
[09:15] | Bye, baby. | 再见 爸爸 再见 宝贝儿 |
[09:17] | Ton’, how ya doing? | Ton 怎么样啦? |
[09:19] | Finnerty didn’t call there, did he? | 那个什么FINNERTY有没有打电话过来? |
[09:21] | No. I’d have let you know right away. | 还没 如果打来我会马上告诉你 |
[09:29] | Where’d Jeff and Kansas go? | JEFF和KANSAS呢? |
[09:32] | To bed, and they sucker-punched you, buddy. | 回去睡了 |
[09:33] | They paid the check. | 他们帮你买单了 |
[09:36] | You guys all had a hand in this, didn’t you? | 你们干吗这么帮我? |
[09:38] | Listen, we’re just impressed to be in the presence of a man | 听着 我们只是非常佩服 |
[09:40] | whose sales team snatched the brass ring | 你又抓住这么大一个发财机会 |
[09:43] | 12 consecutive quarters. | 这可是一笔12个集装箱的大买卖 |
[09:45] | It’s not such a big deal. | 根本不值一提 |
[09:48] | There’s always a faster gun. | 先下手为强 |
[09:51] | I’m 46 years old. | 我46岁了 |
[09:55] | I mean, who am I? | 我的意思是我是谁? |
[09:57] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪? |
[09:59] | Join the club. | 去俱乐部吧 |
[10:19] | Now is the time you can clearly hear His voice. | 他在耳畔旖旎 |
[10:23] | Let us rejoice in His love. | 你在爱河沉醉 |
[10:37] | This isn’t going to happen. | – 这不是真的 |
[10:40] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[10:42] | I saw your face when you got off the phone with your wife. | 你和你妻子通话以后 我发现你的脸上 |
[10:46] | So? | 怎么啦? |
[10:47] | Don’t sweat it. It’s sweet, actually. | 好象并不怎么甜蜜 事实上应该非常甜蜜 |
[10:50] | But you talk about them back there a lot. | 可是你的表情背叛了你 |
[10:53] | I could even be some other guy tonight | 今天晚上我可以变成另一个人 |
[10:56] | and get away with the whole shebang. | 把这儿的妓院逛个遍 |
[11:00] | But no, I blow it. | 见鬼 |
[11:09] | They’re looking for a perp. | 他们在巡逻 |
[11:19] | His eyes are open. Two, three. | 他睁着双眼 二 三 |
[11:21] | He’s bucking the vent. Give me the lights. | 他在剧烈地喘气 让我看看 |
[11:22] | – I’ll get some restraints. – Four milligrams Ativan. | – 快把镇静剂拿来 – 4毫克ATIVAN |
[11:25] | He was just lying there peacefully just like he has been and then he just– | 他刚才还安静躺着 |
[11:26] | – He’s still bucking. | 然后突然 – 他仍然在呼吸急促 |
[11:29] | – Room three! The gunshot. | – 三号房 这位中枪的病人 |
[11:33] | He pulled his tubes out! | – 他把管子拔掉了 |
[11:35] | I have to retube him. | 得把管子再给他接上 |
[11:37] | – Oh, God. – Etomidate and sux and an airway box. | – 哦 天啊 – ETOMIDATE和SUCCS 你们俩 |
[11:39] | – Take the family out. – Give us room to move. | 让他的家人先出去 |
[11:40] | – Please wait outside. – Where’s the Ativan, please? | – 请在外面等着 我们要工作了 |
[11:42] | I got him. | – ATIVAN在哪里 快点? – 来了 |
[11:46] | – Tony. – Dad? | – TONY – 爸爸? |
[11:50] | – Mr. Soprano. – Tony? | – SOPRANO先生 – TONY? |
[11:53] | – What, honey? – Who am I? Where am I going? | – 什么 亲爱的? – 我是谁?我要到哪里去? |
[11:55] | We’re right here with you. Tony, who am I? | 我们在你身边 TONY 我是谁? |
[11:58] | Get ready to retube him. Sir, can you hear me? | 准备再给他插管 先生 能听见我说话么? |
[12:01] | Who am I? Where am I going? | 我是谁? 我要到哪里去? |
[12:03] | – Dad! – Tony! | – 爸爸! – TONY! |
[12:06] | I’m going to have to insist that you guys leave. | 不好意思 请你们先离开 |
[12:08] | Getting this breathing tube back in is something you’re not gonna want to see. | 我想你们也不愿意看到 再给他接上呼吸管 |
[12:13] | – What’s going on? | – 怎么了? |
[12:14] | – You’re just getting back? | – 你怎么又回来了? |
[12:16] | Matt’s car wouldn’t start. | MATT的车发动不了 |
[12:18] | – Did you eat at least? – Yeah. | – 你吃过饭没有? |
[12:20] | Dad’s not so good right now. They made us leave. | 爸爸现在情况不太好 他们让我们先出来 |
[12:39] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:42] | – What’s the latest? – He came out of the coma for a minute. | – 情况怎么样? – 他昏迷有一会儿了 |
[12:45] | They took the breathing tube out. | 医生把氧气管拔掉了 |
[12:47] | That’s good, right? That means he’s breathing on his own. | 难道不是好事么? 这就意味着他可以自己呼吸了 |
[12:49] | They had to put the tube back in. | 问题是他们还得把管子重新接上 |
[12:52] | – Goddamn Junior. | – 该死 |
[12:54] | – Anthony Soprano is not going to die. | – ANTHONY SOPRANO不能死 |
[12:56] | I don’t know what everybody’s talking about. | 我不知道大家都在说什么 |
[12:58] | Nobody’s saying he’s going to die. | 没人说他会死 |
[13:00] | Could one of you take these guys home, please? 2:00 a. m. | 谁能把他带走 拜托? 现在已经是凌晨两点啦 |
[13:02] | You can’t live in this ICU. Two nights straight is too much. | 你不能老是在重症监护室待着 两个晚上太久了 |
[13:06] | I’m okay. Mead spelled me last night. | 没关系 MEAD昨晚刚和我换的班 |
[13:08] | – I’m staying tonight too. | – 今晚我留在这的 |
[13:10] | – I want you to go back. | – 希望你能先回去 |
[13:11] | Okay, people call the house. I need somebody there. | 好吧 但这里得留几个人 |
[13:14] | Ma, you want some tea? | 需要喝杯茶么? |
[13:18] | Van Helsing, let’s go. | VAN HELSING 走吧 |
[13:22] | – I’ll take him. – I got it. | – 我带他走 – 是么 |
[13:24] | – He’s on my way. – Bullshit, you live in Bellevue. | – 我说了 我带他走 |
[13:26] | – What do you care? – You already brought the sfogliatelle! | – 妈的 别做梦啦 |
[13:28] | Let’s go. | – 怎么啦? – 你已经把SHFOOYADELL带来了! |
[13:30] | Got him back on the ventilator, mucus plug. | 走吧 |
[13:39] | The bullet didn’t just tear up the pancreas, it impacted the gall bladder. | 已经把他弄回到呼吸机上 |
[13:42] | Sepsis is the big problem. An infection in the blood. | 子弹没有击穿胰腺 但是压迫到胆囊 |
[13:46] | I’ve got him sedated and restrained | 目前最担心的是败血症 会造成血液感染 |
[13:49] | so he can’t pull his breathing tubes out. | 已经给他注射过镇静剂 这样不会再把管子拔出来了 |
[13:53] | – Okay, then what? – As we discussed before, | – 好的 还有呢? – 正如我们先前认为的那样 |
[13:55] | we’re probably not looking at a very good outcome here. | 我们并不看好病人的情况 |
[13:58] | Should we call Dr. Plepler? | 要不要给PLEPLER医生打电话? |
[14:00] | I’ll let him know. And Taschlin too. He’ll stop by. | 我会先给他点资料 等他过来 |
[14:03] | Does he know that he’s dying? | 他知道病人情况很危险么? |
[14:05] | We don’t know. | 我们还不清楚 |
[15:37] | Welcome to the Omni. How may I help you? | 欢迎光临OMNI 很高兴为您服务 |
[15:38] | Name is Finnerty. I called and reserved a room. | 我是FINNERTY 定过房间 |
[15:45] | Yes, Mr. Finnerty, we have you down for a single room for the night. | 是的 FINNERTY先生 我们已经为您准备好了房间 |
[15:49] | Did you wish to keep that on the Visa? Uh, yeah. | 能用VISA卡付帐么? |
[15:52] | I’ll need to take an imprint to cover incidentals. | 请把卡给我 |
[15:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:17] | Room 728. | 728号房间 |
[16:19] | Elevators are on your left. | 电梯在您的左边 |
[16:24] | Have a good night. Thank you. | 晚安 |
[16:33] | – Good night. – Night. | 晚安 |
[16:43] | KEVIN FINNERTY? Kevin Finnerty? | |
[16:46] | We thought we heard that man say your name. | 我好象听见有人这么叫你 |
[16:49] | How fortuitous we should meet up with you again. | 真是幸会 又见面了 |
[16:52] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[16:54] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[16:55] | Months you have ignored our letters and phone calls. | 你好几个月没打电话或是写信给我们了 |
[16:59] | Well, we are now filing suit against you. | 我们找你很久了 |
[17:02] | No, okay, back up. | 不 够了 等等 |
[17:04] | I’m not Kevin Finnerty. | 我不是KEVIN FINNERTY |
[17:07] | I have his wallet by mistake and I guess I look a little like him? | – 我无意中得到他的钱包 我想我长得有点像他 |
[17:12] | So he is from around here? | 这么说他就在附近? |
[17:13] | We had a horrible winter at the monastery | 我们在寺院里度过了一个不堪回首的冬天 |
[17:17] | because of your heating system. | 全都你供暖气系统干的好事 |
[17:19] | I’m not Kevin Finnerty. | 我不是KEVIN FINNERTY |
[17:21] | – Lose your arrogance. – Son of a bitch! | – 别想抵赖 – 见鬼 |
[17:24] | Hey! Hey, come on guys. | 嘿 嘿 来啊 伙计 |
[17:30] | Did you see? He hit me! Don’t let him– he hit me! | 别让他 他打我 |
[17:32] | – You okay? – Don’t let him go! | – 你还好么? – 别让他跑了 |
[17:35] | I was just trying to block your fall. | 我是怕你摔到 |
[17:37] | Did you see that? | 你确定么? |
[17:39] | Why would I be joking? | 我可没开玩笑 |
[17:41] | He slapped me in the mouth. | 他打了我 |
[17:43] | Did you file a police report? | 警察有没有作笔录? |
[17:45] | I’m staying here under somebody else’s credit card. | 我用的是别人的信用卡 |
[17:48] | – You could’ve explained that. – Oh, you’re so sure? | – 你怎么解释 – 哦 你确定? |
[17:51] | It’s fraud. | 这可是欺诈行为 |
[17:53] | Does the hotel know if there’s a Buddhist temple or anything around? | 酒店这边知道这附近 有寺院或者修道院什么的吗? |
[17:56] | They say there’s more than one. | 他们说这附近就有不止一所 要是能找到就好办了 |
[18:01] | If I could find the place and I could get some words in edgewise, | 这样就不愁找不到FINNERTY了 |
[18:02] | they might point me to Finnerty. | 这不是自找麻烦么? 我想回家 |
[18:06] | But who wants more complications? I just want to come home. | 我明白 |
[18:07] | I know. You never even wanted to go to this conference. | 你其实一点不想来参加这会议 |
[18:10] | I agree. You should just leave tomorrow and not go on to Houston. | 没错 明天你就动身吧 不用去休斯顿了 |
[18:13] | I’ll wire you cash. | 我会把现金汇给你 |
[18:15] | Can I claim the cash without ID? | – 我现在能用别人的身份证去取钱吗 – 见鬼 |
[18:17] | Shit. That’s a good question. | 这确实是个问题 |
[18:20] | All right, I’ll call Doenitz, | 好的 我会打电话给Doenitz |
[18:21] | see if the company can help. | 看看公司那边能不能提供帮助 |
[18:23] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[18:25] | I miss you too, | 我也是 |
[18:27] | but you’re off in your own world. | 可你现在自己还有麻烦 |
[18:29] | You’re too distracted with work. | 工作让你心烦意乱 |
[18:31] | This is partly your fault. | 出这麻烦 你自己也有责任 |
[18:35] | Call me later if you can’t sleep. | 睡不着就给我电话 |
[18:37] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[18:39] | Love you. | 我也爱你 |
[18:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:47] | – Mead honey? | – 亲爱的? |
[19:49] | – How is he? | – 他怎么样? |
[19:51] | The same. | 老样子 |
[19:54] | But another night has passed and he is still with us. | 又是一夜 不管怎么说 他还是和我们在一起 |
[20:01] | He’s not the same. | 已经有些不一样了 |
[20:03] | His fever dropped to 39.1. That’s 102-point-something. | 体温已经降到39.1 机器上好象有数字显示102点 |
[20:10] | Oh, Dr. Plepler. Good morning. | 早上好 PLEPLER医生 |
[20:12] | Hear we had a rumpus last night, huh? | 听说昨晚情况不是很好? |
[20:14] | Oh, God. It was awful. | 天啊 很糟 |
[20:16] | How long since he left my O.R.? | 从我这儿离开到现在有多久了? |
[20:18] | – His amylase is 41. – Hematocrit still okay? | – 他的淀粉酶指数是41 – 白血球含量正常么? |
[20:21] | – Yup. – Good. | – 正常 – 很好 |
[20:24] | Hi. How’s my big brother doing today? | 嗨 我兄弟 今天怎么样啦? |
[20:36] | Everything’s okay here. | 一切正常 |
[20:38] | You mean just the surgery per se? | 你是说现在的情况么? |
[20:41] | – Uh-hmm. – Well what about the sepsis? | – 嗯 – 败血症呢? |
[20:43] | Yeah, well that’s the concern. | 是的 我们会重点关注 |
[20:45] | What did Taschlin say this morning? | TASCHLIN早上说什么了? |
[20:47] | Dr. Taschlin never came in here this morning. | TASCHLIN医生今天早上还没过来 |
[20:50] | Well, no matter. I’ll be talking to him. | 没关系 我会和TASCHLIN谈谈 |
[20:52] | Go ahead and change the dressing, huh. | 去换衣服 |
[20:54] | Does this mean the chances | 你的意思是说 |
[20:55] | could be worse my husband could not come out of his coma? | 我丈夫昏迷以后情况不妙? |
[20:57] | Actually, now we’ve induced coma. | 事实上是我们利用ATIVAN使他保持镇定状态 |
[21:00] | – He’s snowed with Ativan. – What? Why? | – 什么?为什么要这样? |
[21:01] | Control the seizures while we try to knock down the fever with antibiotics. | 因为我们需要用抗生素控制发热症状 |
[21:05] | It says his temperature’s down some. | 所以体温才会降低 |
[21:09] | The problem here is not only | 目前情形并不像 |
[21:11] | are we looking at the obvious negative outcome, | 表面上那样糟糕 |
[21:14] | but in these cases | 但在这种情况下 |
[21:16] | we also contemplate degrees of brain damage | 我们不得不考虑 大脑会受损 |
[21:21] | in the event he does survive. | 这种治疗手段对他脑部的损伤程度 |
[21:28] | – What antibiotic is he on? | – 给他用的是什么抗生素? |
[21:30] | – ZOSYN – Zosyn. | |
[21:32] | Sorry, Doctor, she volunteered in an ICU this summer. | 对不起 医生 她在暑假里作过重症监护室的志愿者 |
[21:35] | Columbia Pres in New York. She’s thinking about a career in medicine. | 在纽约COLUMBIA 她准备从事医药方面研究 |
[21:39] | – Oh, good. – Or law, I don’t know. | – 好极了. – 也可能是法学 我也不大清楚 |
[21:41] | Good morning, Doctor. I’m the sister. We met yesterday. | 早上好 医生 我是他姐姐 昨天我们见过面 |
[21:44] | Look, you’re all doing the right thing. | 你做得很好 |
[21:46] | You’re staying with him, keeping contact, but talk to him also. | 你一直守在这儿 并且一直和他说话 |
[21:49] | Keep him engaged. You might want to play some of his favorite music. | 让他保持一种活跃的状态 给他听听音乐也是很好的选择 |
[21:53] | You know fortunately for him, | 很幸运 |
[21:55] | he is at a level-one trauma center. | 他现在是在一级外科中心 |
[21:58] | Or with his injuries, believe me, he would have been dead 12 hours ago. | 换是其它地方 可能连12个小时也支撑不了 |
[22:01] | Okay, I see. Thank you, Doctor. | 我明白 谢谢你 医生 |
[22:04] | “Thank you, Doctor”? | 谢谢你 医生 ? |
[22:06] | “I’m sorry, she volunteered at an ICU”? | 还有 对不起 她在重症监护室作过志愿者 ? |
[22:08] | You treat these guys like rock stars. | 你快把他当成摇滚歌星一样对待了 |
[22:10] | He’s the doctor, Meadow. | 他是医生 MEADOW |
[22:11] | Well why bring up brain damage now? | 可这种措施对脑部的损伤 不是吗? |
[22:12] | We’ll cross that bridge if we have to. | 如果采用这种治疗方法 我们不得的考虑到这一点 |
[22:15] | I came by to help, guys. Anything. | 我就是来帮忙的 伙计们 |
[22:17] | I left Nica with Bobby’s mother. | 我让NICA先陪着BOBBY的妈妈 |
[22:20] | You both should get some rest. | 你们都需要先休息 |
[22:21] | Come on in and see him. Your sister’s here too. | 来吧 过来看看 你姐姐也在这里 |
[22:33] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. I can’t get used to this. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我可受不了啦 |
[22:38] | – Oh, my God. I can’t… – I know, Janice. I know. | – 哦 天啊 – 我明白 JANICE 我明白 |
[22:42] | Get her some water. Come here, sit down. | 给我杯水 先坐一会儿 |
[22:47] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. – That’s my brother! | – 一切都会好的 – 我可怜的弟弟 |
[22:54] | – What are these? – A watch and a pencil. | – 这是什么? – 手表 还有铅笔 |
[22:57] | Repeat the following sentence, | 跟着我念 |
[23:00] | “No ifs, ands or buts. “ | 没有假如 并且 或者但是这些词 |
[23:02] | I’ll do it if I fucking feel like it. | 别把我当猴子刷 |
[23:03] | Take your ultimatums and stick them in your ass. | 随便你怎么威胁我 |
[23:05] | No, repeat the sentence. | 请重复我说的这句话 |
[23:07] | What is this person talking about?! | 这家伙说什么呢 |
[23:10] | These people are trying to establish for the government, | 这些人都是政府部门的 |
[23:12] | that if you shot Anthony Soprano, which we’re not conceding, | 为的是证实你 在朝ANTHONY SOPRANO开枪 |
[23:14] | that it certainly wasn’t intentional– | 是不是属于蓄意的行为 |
[23:18] | that you were confused and disoriented. | 以及当时你是否具有 足够的判断力和行为能力 |
[23:20] | – Don’t coach him, please. – My nephew Anthony? | – 我不需要你教我做什么 – 是我的侄子ANTHONY? |
[23:22] | – That’s why you’re here in custody. | – 这就是为什么现在你被拘留的原因 |
[23:24] | – Where’s Mel? | – MEL在哪? |
[23:25] | You dismissed Mr. Melvoin as your attorney and hired me. | 您已经解雇了MELVOIN先生 现在我是您的律师 |
[23:28] | Because of his paralyzed hand from his stroke, it made your nervous. | 因为他的手瘫痪了 |
[23:30] | If somebody shot my nephew it was him himself. | 这让您感到很不安 |
[23:32] | He’s a depression case. | 是我侄子自己开的枪 |
[23:35] | You got any beefs, | 他正心灰意冷 |
[24:00] | I’m the one you come to. | 你要了牛排 我会来付帐的 |
[24:03] | Likewise, weekly I’ll collect for the skip. | 同样 每个礼拜我都会来支付帐单的 |
[24:06] | I’ll keep it for him until he’s back on his feet, | 我会保管着这些 知道他康复 |
[24:10] | taking out a portion for Carmela | 当然 其中一部分会给CARMELA保管 |
[24:12] | to run the house and that shit there. | 以偏日常开销 以及这三个家伙的开支 |
[24:14] | – Good. – Absolutely. | – 好的 – 很好 |
[24:15] | Anybody got any questions? | 还有其它问题么? |
[24:18] | For now, not personal questions relating to yourself, | 因为 这可不是你个人的事情 |
[24:21] | but about the family. | 而是关乎这个家族 |
[24:25] | – Yeah, Vito. – The sports book in Roseville. | – VITO 请说 – 我想 ROSEVILLE的那些体育刊物 |
[24:28] | By rights, that should go to me now. | 现在理所当然应该归我 – EUGENE在我这儿 |
[24:32] | – Eugene was with me. – Yo, what’d I just say? Not about yourself! | – 什么 记得我刚才说过什么吗? 别老想着你自己! |
[24:35] | What do we do about Junior? | 还有JUNIOR那家伙怎么办? |
[24:36] | He’s in jail. That puts him out of our reach. | 他还在监狱关着 我们无能为力 |
[24:39] | – Not necessarily. – He’s a demented old fuck. | – 这可不一定 – 他是个疯老头 |
[24:41] | I say we do nothing. Let him rot, sever all ties. | 别管他了 让他自生自灭好了 |
[24:44] | End this embarrassment right now. | 顺便摆脱现在这种窘境 |
[24:46] | He “Marvin Gayed” his own nephew, the boss of this family. | 他的侄子可是这个家族的老大 |
[24:49] | What happens to Junior is Tony’s call. | TONY给过JUNIOR电话 |
[24:51] | – That’s right. | – 对 |
[24:53] | – BOBBY – Bobby, | |
[24:54] | all due respect, where the fuck were you that night? | 出于尊重 |
[24:56] | Why was the skipper babysitting Junior? | 你他妈的那天晚上在哪? |
[24:58] | I had other family obligations. | 为什么这小子在照看他? |
[25:00] | Ask my wife. Tony volunteered. | 我还有其他的事情 |
[25:03] | Are we done? I’m going back to the hospital. | 问我老婆 TONY自荐的 |
[25:08] | He’s gotta make an issue out of everything lately. | 说完了吗? |
[25:10] | Roseville’s been Junior’s territory since the Big Bang, | 我要回医院了 |
[25:23] | which means it goes to Bobby now that Junior’s out of the picture. | 他最近总是小题大做 |
[25:26] | Vito already pulls down more scratch | ROSEVILLE从一开始就是老大的辖区 |
[25:30] | than anybody, from the unions. | 也就是说现在他出事了 一切都是BOBBY的了 |
[25:32] | Let him go to the hospital first, | VITO在团体里比谁闯的祸都多 |
[25:36] | that fat fucking kiss-ass. | 让他先去医院 |
[25:38] | I’m buying Tony a nice little stereo for the room. | 那个马屁精 |
[25:41] | He don’t need that. | 我要给TONY买一套好音响 |
[25:44] | Look at this fucking mutt. | 他不需要 |
[25:46] | Who wouldn’t like to take the easy way out? | 看看这个蠢货 |
[25:49] | Maybe the poor fuck was suffering | 谁不想走点捷径呢? |
[25:53] | from inoperable cancer or some shit. | 也许这可怜虫得了绝症或是什么的 |
[25:58] | Suicide runs in families. | 家族里自杀的很多 |
[26:00] | Maybe it was his mother or his old man | 也许他妈妈或他爸爸 |
[26:03] | took the gas pipe when Eugene was a kid. | 在EUGENE小时候自杀过 |
[26:05] | His son, the drugs maybe. | 他儿子 也许是因为毒品 |
[26:10] | I knew him better than anybody, but still… | 我比谁都了解他 但是 |
[26:14] | Maybe he was a homo, felt there was nobody he could talk to about it. | 也许他是个同性恋 觉得没办法跟任何人说 |
[26:19] | That happens too. | 很有可能 |
[26:23] | Good thing Tony never heard about him killing himself, at least. | 至少TONY还不知道他自杀的事情 |
[26:26] | Got enough on his plate. | 他承受得够多了 |
[26:30] | The nurse told me she saw AJ. | 护士告诉我她看见AJ了 |
[26:32] | She did? | 是吗? |
[26:33] | I asked him to bring Dad’s Tony Bennett box set from home. | 我让他回家取你爸爸的TONY BENNET精选辑了 |
[26:43] | Yeah, it’s been kind of weird. | 是啊 确实有点奇怪 |
[26:45] | Would you call it growing up Soprano? | 你认为这是SOPRANO家族的争端吗? |
[26:48] | I guess. I don’t know. | 也许吧 |
[26:50] | Come with me. | 我不知道 跟我来 |
[26:58] | Hold on there. | 坚持住 |
[27:01] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的? |
[27:03] | We were just talking. | 我们只是聊天 |
[27:05] | Don’t talk to them. Say nothing. | 别跟他们说话 什么都别说 |
[27:08] | Where are your father’s CDs? | 你父亲的CD在哪? |
[27:10] | – I forgot. – Oh Jesus God, Anthony. | -我忘了 – 哦 天啊 ANTHONY |
[27:12] | – Everybody is pitching in here but you. – Thanks, Mom. | -除了你这里每个人都紧张极了 – 谢谢 妈妈 |
[27:15] | I wish you would go to class if this is all you’re gonna do. | 如果什么都帮不上你最好去上课 |
[27:17] | With my father in the hospital? | 我父亲住院的时候? |
[27:21] | Go to the deli on Broad Street. Get some bagels. | 到街上小店里买点吃的 |
[27:23] | All right? Get enough for everybody upstairs, an assortment. | 好吗?买够楼上所有人的份 多买几种 |
[27:26] | And go this way. | 从这边走 |
[27:35] | Look. Chris just sent this over. | 看 这是CHRIS送的 |
[27:38] | A little stereo. | 小音响 |
[27:48] | Mead, my God, I’m telling you, | MEAD 天啊 听我说 |
[27:50] | she seems like she’s grown up so much. What she knows. | 她以为自己已经够成熟了 她知道什么 |
[27:55] | She will make a terrific doctor. | 她会成为优秀的医生 |
[27:58] | I got some CDs from my car. | 我从车里拿了点CD |
[28:03] | Oh, yes, you like this one. | 哦 是啊 你喜欢这张 |
[28:34] | ANTHONY ANTHONY Anthony, Anthony. | |
[29:11] | Ho, Sheriff of Nottingham. | 哦 诺丁汉的警长们 |
[29:13] | My kingdom for a mortadella, huh? | 我的意大利香肠王国 哈 |
[29:16] | They make a great sandwich here. No getting around it. | 这的三文治很不错 别错过了 |
[29:19] | What about that disease you picked up over there | 你在那染的病怎么样了 |
[29:21] | in Diarrhea-stan or wherever the fuck you were? | 在DIARRHEASTAN还是什么来着? |
[29:24] | This might be the cure. | 这个可能能治好 |
[29:27] | Yeah, we’re sorry to hear about Tony. | 我们很难过TONY的事情 |
[29:29] | I got nothing to say about what happened so– | 我不知道发生了什么 所以 |
[29:31] | That’s not why I asked. How’s he doing? | 我不是为了这个问的 他怎么样了 |
[29:34] | He’s fucked up. You know what I think? | 糟透了 |
[29:36] | I think you don’t come here for the sandwiches. | 知道我怎么想的吗? |
[29:38] | I think you come ’cause you miss us. | 我想你不是为了三文治来的 你是因为想我们了 |
[29:43] | Hey, I can’t blame you. That job you got now must be depressing. | 我不怪你 你那工作现在肯定很压抑 |
[29:48] | – How goes the war on terror anyway? | – 恐怖分子那边怎么样了 |
[29:50] | – Working it. | – 正在努力呢 |
[29:51] | I heard Fieldcrest reported a truckload of towels missing. | 我听FIELDCREST说丢了一卡车的白粉? |
[29:53] | We actually spend a little more of our time trying to interdict | 我们事实上在监控恐怖分子的网上 |
[29:56] | the financial networks that fund the terror cells worldwide. | 经济往来方面更下功夫 |
[29:59] | – No shit. – Truck hijacking, narcotics. | – 抢劫卡车 毒品 |
[30:02] | In fact, if you ever heard of anything going down, | 其实如果你听到了什么消息 |
[30:05] | Middle Easterners, Pakistanis, | 中东人的 巴基斯坦的 |
[30:06] | you’d be helping a lot if you picked up a phone. | 如果给我们个电话会有很大帮助 |
[30:09] | – And called you? – It’s your country too, isn’t it? | – 给你打电话? – 这也是你的国家 不是吗 |
[30:11] | Like I’d know one of these suicide jerk-offs if he bit me on the ass. | 说得好像我认识这些自杀狂人似的 |
[30:15] | You knew Matoush Zhia. Hung out at your girlfriend’s club. | 你认识MATOUSH ZHIA 经常去你女朋友的俱乐部的 |
[30:19] | He was a drug dealer, her friend. | 他是个毒品贩子 她的朋友 |
[30:21] | I didn’t know shit about his politics till one of your people told me. | 我从不知道他的政治倾向 直到你们告诉我 |
[30:25] | Something to keep in mind. | 只是提醒一下 |
[30:26] | I take that terrorism shit seriously. | 我很厌恶恐怖主义 |
[30:28] | And Tony, don’t even get him started. | TONY更恨之入骨 |
[31:01] | This song was playing in your car | 你在车里整个周末 |
[31:03] | that entire weekend | 都听这首歌 |
[31:06] | we all went down to Long Beach Island. | 我们都去长岛那次 |
[31:10] | Remember Artie and Charmaine broke up for the first time? | 记得ARTIE和CHARMAINE |
[31:11] | First of many. | 第一次分手吗? 第一次 |
[31:18] | She accused him of letting her drown in the ocean. Remember that? | 她指责他让她溺水 记得吗? |
[31:22] | That wave picked her up | 那个大浪把她打倒 |
[31:24] | and slammed her down on her head in the sand? | 然后把她卷到沙子里? |
[31:30] | Oh, my God, her around water. | 哦 天啊 她在水里 |
[31:35] | And remember the time that she got cramps from eating that huge calzone? | 还有那次她吃馅饼抽筋了 |
[31:39] | You had to go in after her. | 你要进去帮她 |
[31:40] | She almost dragged you down by your hair. | 她几乎拽着你的头发把你拖倒 |
[31:47] | Oh… Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[31:50] | At one time you had enough hair | 你曾经有一头 |
[31:52] | that a woman could grab it with both her hands. | 能让小姑娘两手一齐抓住的头发 |
[32:05] | You’re going to be fine, Tony. I know it. | 你会好起来的 TONY 我知道的 |
[32:08] | The doctors say you’re going to be fine too. | 医生也会说你会好起来的 |
[32:16] | They are very confident. | 他们确信 |
[32:19] | They know that you are really strong. | 他们知道你很强壮 |
[32:21] | You’re strong as a bull. | 壮得像头牛 |
[32:30] | You know that that’s always gotten to me. | 你知道我很喜欢这点 |
[32:33] | When you used to pick me up and throw me over your shoulder– | 当你把我抱起来甩上你的肩膀的时候? |
[32:35] | Oh, my God, Tony. | 哦 天啊 TONY |
[32:37] | You used to get me so hot down there. | 你曾让我那么兴奋 |
[32:40] | I can feel it right now just thinking about it. | 现在想想都有感觉 |
[32:49] | You are going to be okay, Tony. | 你一定会好的 TONY |
[32:53] | Your friends, | 你的朋友 |
[32:54] | your kids all love you. | 你的孩子们都很爱你 |
[33:22] | A long time ago I told you you were going to go to hell when you died, | 以前我说过你死后会下地狱 |
[33:25] | when you had that MRI. | 当你做MRI的时候 |
[33:31] | And you threw my words back at me when we got separated. | 还有分居时你讽刺我的时候 |
[33:33] | And you were right. That was a horrible thing to say. | 你是对的 那样说很过分 |
[33:37] | It’s a sin, | 那是罪过 |
[33:39] | and I will be judged for it. | 我会受惩罚的 |
[33:45] | You’re a good father. | 你是个好父亲 |
[33:47] | You care about your friends. | 你关心朋友 |
[33:56] | Yes, it’s been rough between us. | 我们之间曾经很艰难 |
[34:00] | I don’t know, our hearts get so hardened | 我不知道 我们对对方 |
[34:04] | against each other. I don’t know why. | 都那么狠心 我不知道为什么 |
[34:15] | But you are not going to hell. | 但是你不会去地狱的 |
[34:21] | You’re coming back here. | 你会回来的 |
[34:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:50] | Mr. Finnerty, | FINNERTY先生 |
[34:52] | sorry it took so long, | 很抱歉要这么久 |
[34:54] | but I saw some things on the CT scan I didn’t like, | CT扫描上有些东西不尽如人意 |
[34:56] | which is why I ordered the MRI. | 所以我才要求做MRI |
[35:05] | How long have I been here? | 我在里面多久了 |
[35:06] | In looking at your MRI, | 从你的MRI来看 |
[35:08] | see these dark areas? | 看到这些暗区了吗? |
[35:10] | These are parts of your brain that have been oxygen deprived. | 那些是你大脑失氧的部分 |
[35:14] | – Uh-huh. | – 恩 |
[35:16] | – Unfortunately, these are consistent | – 很不幸的是 那些是阿兹海默症的特征 |
[35:21] | – with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s. – What? | 你回去也许要看一下神经症医生 |
[35:23] | You’re going to want to see a neurologist when you get home, | 但是我们的神经症医生研究过并且确诊了 |
[35:27] | but the radiologist here has seen the studies and he concurs. | 阿兹海默症? |
[35:29] | Alzheimer’s? I’m 46 years old. | 我才46岁 |
[35:31] | – I know. – What the hell? | – 我知道 |
[35:33] | This goddamn miserable trip. | – 那怎么会? |
[35:38] | The good news is the treatment picture | – 这混蛋的长途 – 好消息是 |
[35:41] | isn’t quite as bleak as it would have been a while back. | 对于治疗手段我们也不是没有办法 |
[35:45] | It’s a death sentence. | 那是宣判死刑了 |
[35:48] | You’re a smurf for 10 or 15 years and then you die | 你当个10到15年傻子 |
[35:50] | shitting in your pajamas. | 然后拉裤子死去 |
[35:53] | I know people with Alzheimer’s. | 我认识得阿兹海默症的人 |
[35:55] | Mr. Finnerty, talk to your own docs back home. | FINNERTY先生 回去跟你的医生谈谈 |
[35:58] | My name’s not even Finnerty. | 我甚至不叫FINNERTY |
[36:01] | I lost my wallet and my briefcase, and I picked his up. | 我的钱包和手提包都丢了 我捡了他的 |
[36:04] | So you guys took out his insurance card from his wallet. | 所以你们拿了他的保险卡 |
[36:08] | – How’s that float your boat? | – 你怎么看 |
[36:09] | – Well, what is your name? | – 那你叫什么名字 |
[36:11] | What does it matter? I’m not going to know myself soon. | 有关系吗? 很快我自己都不认识自己了 |
[36:19] | You can rest here a while. | 你可以在这里休息一下 |
[36:21] | You’re fine other than the minor concussion. | 除了刚才的震荡你一切正常 |
[36:24] | Fall like that could have broken your neck. | 那样摔倒有可能摔断脖子 |
[36:32] | I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[36:35] | AJ wanted to come but he got | AJ也想来 |
[36:38] | a really bad stomach flu from a burrito. | 但是他得了很严重的胃肠感冒 |
[36:42] | Law firm’s being so understanding about me taking time off | LAW FIRM医院对于我 |
[36:44] | from my internship to be here. | 中断实习在这里看你很理解 |
[36:53] | Finn’s coming out. | FINN要出来了 |
[36:56] | He really likes you. | 他真的很喜欢你 |
[37:08] | I was reading this morning and I found this. | 我今天早上看书看到了这个 |
[37:12] | I want to share it with you. | 想和你分享一下 |
[37:14] | By Jacques Prevert– | JACQUES PREVERT写的 |
[37:18] | “Our Father which art | 在天国的父亲 |
[37:21] | in Heaven, stay there, | 永存 |
[37:23] | and we shall stay on Earth, | 我们应该活在这个 |
[37:26] | which is sometimes so pretty. “ | 美丽的地球上 |
[37:57] | Look, I took some Pepto-Bismol. | 看 我拿了点PEPTO-BISMOL |
[38:22] | How much do you know about the Prius? | 那个处方你知道多少 |
[38:28] | I could’ve been naked in here. | 我可能还没穿衣服呢 |
[38:30] | You need to familiarize yourself with hybrid cars, Meadow. | 你要习惯这样 MEADOW |
[38:32] | It’s important. This is the conversation of the future. | 这很重要 这是有关于未来的 |
[38:35] | Why are you breaking my balls about hybrid cars? | 现在问什么混血什么的 |
[38:38] | I don’t give a shit. I’ve been up all night. | 我才不管呢 我一晚上都没睡觉 |
[38:40] | Oh, you’re tired? Poor you. | 哦 你累了? 真可怜 |
[38:42] | You never give two fucks about the environment. | 你从来都不关心环境 |
[38:44] | ls that what’s crawling up your butt? | 这是使你烦恼的事情? |
[38:46] | That I was at the hospital last night when you told Mom you’d come? | 我昨天在医院你告诉妈妈你也会来的时候? |
[38:49] | I didn’t say one word to you about it and neither did anyone else. | 关于这事我什么都没说 |
[38:50] | We’re all so glad you fucking kicked your stomach flu, okay? | 别人也没有 我们都很高兴你得了流感 好吗 |
[38:53] | I saw how you looked at my plate of food. | 我看见你怎么看我盘子里的食物了 我都不能在自己家里吃饭了? |
[38:57] | I can’t eat at my own house? | 我没看你的盘子 |
[38:59] | I wasn’t looking at your plate. It’s all in your mind. | 只是你想象的 |
[39:19] | Don’t you find this completely embarrassing? | 你不觉得难堪吗? |
[39:22] | What? | 什么? |
[39:23] | This, our family. | 这个 我们家族 |
[39:26] | Our father gets shot by our goober fucking uncle? | 我们的父亲被叔叔枪击了? |
[39:28] | – What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:30] | – Yeah, it’s embarrassing. | -是 是很难堪 |
[39:32] | I don’t want to think about what Finn’s parents are saying. | FINN的父母会说什么我都不愿意去想 |
[39:35] | I mean, I don’t really give a shit about my friends. | 我是说 我不管朋友们怎么想 |
[39:38] | They know what Dad does, but like, some of them remember Uncle Junior. | 他们知道爸爸是做什么的 但是 |
[39:41] | He was always a fucking mummy. | 他们有的记得叔叔 他一直是个坏蛋 |
[39:45] | – Why did Dad hang out with him? – You know Dad. | 为什么爸爸还跟他一起 你知道爸爸 |
[39:47] | He takes those things seriously, all the Italian family stuff. | 他把这些很当回事 那些意大利家族的事情 |
[39:51] | Yeah, I got the big lecture. Now look. | 好 我受教了 看现在 |
[39:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:57] | Look at these fucking reporters. | 看看这些记者 |
[40:04] | Hey! Fuck you! | 嘿 去你的 |
[40:06] | I’ll be glad to sit with Tony. | 我很想和TONY坐在一起 |
[40:08] | Hospital rules, it’s family only for now, but thank you. | 医院规定 只有家庭成员会见 但是谢谢你 |
[40:14] | Angie phoned. | ANGIE打过电话 |
[40:17] | Guess she’s very busy over there with her body shop. | 我想她那边的美容院很忙 |
[40:20] | – You want some grits? – Huh-uh. | – 想要点沙吗 |
[40:24] | Oh, look who’s here. Hey Fabio, I’m available. | 看这是谁 FAVIO 我有空 |
[40:29] | So what? Now there’s an actual roster | 那又怎么样 我不在的时候 |
[40:31] | of who stays with Dad and when, and I’m not on it? | 爸爸身上就已经有一个腐烂大洞 |
[40:34] | Frankly, AJ, I didn’t think you’d be interested. | – 说实话 AJ 我以为你不关心的 – 我生病了 |
[40:37] | I was sick and I’ve been trying to study, | 我试着学习 |
[40:39] | which is what everybody’s usually hassling me about 24/7. | 别人总是拿这个取笑我 |
[40:42] | I guess there always has to be something, right? | 我想总是要有点理由吧 |
[40:45] | Come here and sit down, okay? | 过来坐下 好吗 |
[40:51] | “Studying. ” He goes clubbing in New York. | 学习 他在纽约的夜总会里玩乐 |
[40:54] | Well you cut him too much slack. You still protect him. | 你让他太放松了 你还是护着他 |
[40:58] | I know he avoids Tony because he can’t face seeing him like this. | 我知道逃避tony是因为他无法面对 他吓坏了 |
[41:02] | – It frightens him. – It frightens everybody. | – 每个人都吓坏了 他就是例外吗? |
[41:04] | He should get a pass? You know kids his age are getting blown up in Iraq. | 你知道他这个年龄的孩子 在伊拉克都被炸飞了 |
[41:07] | You know something that’s interesting? Janice noticed | 你知道有趣的是什么? JANICE发现当AJ |
[41:11] | that when AJ talks about Tony’s possibly | 说到TONY可能挺不过来了 |
[41:13] | not coming out of this, he can’t even use the word “dad. “ | 他都不说”爸爸” |
[41:15] | He says “Anthony Soprano is not going to die. “ | 他说ANTHONY SOPRANO不会死的 |
[41:18] | Well, that’s a fascinating psychological nugget, | 那是个很强的心理暗示 |
[41:21] | but it don’t change the fact | 但是这改变不了如果他不能面对这些 |
[41:25] | that if that kid don’t pull his end in this, | 他就不能原谅自己的事实 |
[41:27] | he’s never going to forgive himself and nobody else should either. | 任何人都不能 |
[41:28] | It’s just that Tony has always loomed so large for AJ. | 只是TONY一直为 AJ设想很多 |
[41:32] | Well maybe it’s just that AJ is a selfish boy who doesn’t give a shit. | 也许他只是个对谁都不在乎的自私小孩 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry your son is no longer with us | 你的儿子不在了我很难过 |
[41:39] | but don’t use mine as a guinea pig for your ideas on parenting. | 但是别把你做母亲的方法强加给我 |
[41:43] | I never saw you take a hard line. | 我从没见过你强硬 |
[41:45] | Why do you think I’m talking to you like this? | 你认为我为什么这么说 |
[41:57] | The thing is, Tony has an open incision. | 事情是 TONY有个开放性切口 |
[42:00] | If you are there in the room and they change the dressing, | 如果他们给他换衣服的时候 你在场 |
[42:04] | it’s very hard to take. | 那是很难承受的 |
[42:07] | And I don’t know that AJ should see that. | 我也不认为AJ应该看到 |
[42:28] | Hey! Get the fuck off the property! | 滚出这里 |
[42:30] | Hey! I warned you yesterday. The curb line is your limit. | 我昨天警告过你了 路边线是你们的底线 |
[42:36] | I know. I know you hate it. | 我知道 我知道你讨厌这样 |
[42:40] | I’m not going to tell you what to do, Finn. | 我不会让你做什么 FINN |
[42:43] | How would you describe your husband’s relationship with his uncle? | 你认为你丈夫和他叔叔的关系怎么样? |
[42:48] | Were they close? | 他们很亲近吗? |
[42:51] | You know of any issue they might have been having? | 他知道他们之间有什么矛盾吗? |
[42:53] | I don’t speak with Junior. I haven’t for years. | 我没跟他说过话 很多年来了 |
[42:56] | My husband knows how I feel and he never brought him up. | 我丈夫知道我的想法并且从来不提起他 |
[42:59] | What was your conflict about? | 你们的冲突是什么? |
[43:01] | It’s not something I’m going to discuss with you. | 我不会和你讨论这些的 |
[43:02] | Your husband ever talk about Junior Soprano’s mental state? | 你丈夫有没有说过JUNIOR SOPRANO的精神状况 |
[43:06] | You’re flying full-fare coach? | 你要做全场教练? |
[43:09] | I did hear him telling other people | 我听他和别人说过JUNIOR越来越混乱了 |
[43:14] | how Junior was getting more and more confused– | 叫我丈夫JOHNNY 那是他父亲的名字 |
[43:17] | calling my husband Johnny, which was his father’s name; | 不理发之类的 |
[43:19] | resisting getting a haircut, that kind of thing. | 你什么时候和你丈夫通的话 |
[43:22] | You spoke with your husband what time of the night of the incident? | – 我不知道 – 我不是那个意思 |
[43:24] | – I– I don’t know. – I’m not bailing. | MEADOW 你能不能? |
[43:25] | Meadow, could you? | – 我只是想弄清楚 |
[43:27] | – I’m just trying to understand. – Understand what? | – 弄清楚什么 你要从加利福尼亚赶来 |
[43:30] | You’re coming out from California to support me with my father being shot | 在我爸爸中枪后陪着我 |
[43:32] | or because dental school is just sucking for you. | 还是你觉得牙医学校太无聊了 |
[43:35] | Both. ls that so awful? | 两个都有 有那么糟吗? |
[43:37] | If you have any more questions you’re going to have to call my lawyer. | 你如果还有其他问题 你们应该给我的律师打电话 |
[43:43] | When he was taken into custody, | 当他被监禁以后 |
[43:45] | Junior made pointed references | JUNIOR提起过 |
[43:48] | to the McGuire Sisters, Sam Giancana. | MCGUIRE姐妹 |
[43:50] | – You mean the Kennedy assassination? – Yeah. | – SAM GIANCANA – 你是指刺杀KENNEDY的杀手? |
[43:54] | You mean as related to this? | 你是说跟这个有关? – 我必须要问 |
[43:57] | – I had to ask. – My husband was three years old. | – 我丈夫那时候3岁 |
[44:14] | Oh, I could sleep right here. It’s all right. He’ll be okay. | 我都能在这睡觉了 |
[46:04] | The Shelby GT 500? 450 horsepower. | SHELBY GT 500? 450马力 |
[46:09] | Oh baby, and this guy on campus has one? | 哦 这个大学生有一台? |
[46:12] | And the Mustang’s not as expensive as the M3 | 而且没有我说过的M3 |
[46:14] | I used to talk about getting all the time. | 那么贵 |
[46:27] | Jennifer, another round when you get your chance. | JENNIFER 拿了零钱再来一轮 |
[46:35] | Chris! | |
[46:37] | Oh, Ahmed. | 哦 天啊 |
[46:39] | You guys here again? You ought to put up a tent on this fucking bar. | 你们又来了? 你应该在吧台旁边搭个帐篷 |
[46:42] | How’s Tony? The girl said he was hurt pretty bad? | TONY怎么样了 有人说他伤得很重? |
[46:45] | – He’s keeping his dick up. – His uncle did this to him? | – 他还活着 – 他叔叔干的? |
[46:48] | I was saying to Muhammad, why the hell– | 我想真主发誓 为什么 |
[46:50] | Not something we talk about. | 这不是我们该说的 |
[46:52] | Please, give Tony our best when you talk to him. | 给TONY带去我们的祝福 |
[46:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[47:40] | Hey, Dad? | 嘿 爸爸 |
[47:47] | I’m going to get Uncle Junior for this. | 我会让JUNIOR叔叔付出代价的 |
[47:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[47:54] | I watched since I was little how nice you were to him. | 我从小看着你对他那么好 |
[47:59] | And he doesn’t just get to do this to you, | 他不应该这样对你 |
[48:03] | put you in here and get away with it. | 他不会逃过的 |
[48:09] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸爸 |
[48:13] | And I’m going to put a bullet in his fucking mummy head. | 我会在他的脑袋上开一枪 |
[48:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[48:20] | I can’t believe we’re not going to like, | 我不敢相信我们再也不能 |
[48:23] | do stuff together again. | 一起干什么了 |
[48:27] | ‘Cause we will. | 我们会的 |
[48:29] | I’m positive. Hey. Hey. | 我确信 |
[48:41] | How’s he doing? | 她怎么样 |
[48:47] | Hi, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[48:56] | The doctor knows. | 医生知道的 |
[48:58] | The Chinese guy. | 那个中国人 |
[49:00] | He’s calling the other guy to get permission to change the medications. | 他去叫别人换药了 |
[49:05] | I’ll stay if you want to pee or anything. | 如果你想上厕所什么的我会留下来 |
[49:20] | Hi. How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
[49:22] | They didn’t come back with the fever medicine yet. | 他们还没有拿退烧药回来 |
[49:25] | I’m so proud of you, AJ. You can’t imagine how much this means to your father. | 我为你骄傲 AJ 你不能想象这对你爸爸意味什么 |
[49:28] | Who knows what it means? He just lies there. | 谁知道呢 他还是躺在那 |
[49:32] | Well, it means a lot to me then, how about that? | 对我意义很大 怎么样 谢谢你 |
[49:35] | Thank you for doing it. You’ve helped your family tremendously. | 你为你家族做了很多 |
[49:42] | I flunked out of school. | 我放弃上学了 |
[49:46] | I ended up with a 1.4 for the quarter | 我一学期只得了1.4分 |
[49:47] | and the freshman dean said there was no point in coming back. | 而那个叫DEAN的新生说已经找不回来了 |
[49:51] | – With your father in a coma– | 你爸爸在昏迷中 |
[49:52] | – I didn’t tell Dad. – Be positive, everybody said. | – 我没告诉他 – 乐观点 所有人都这么说 |
[49:55] | – My God. | – 天啊 |
[49:57] | I tried really hard in philosophy, | 我哲学学得很努力 |
[49:59] | – but that professor– – With your father in a coma! | – 但是教授 – 你爸爸在昏迷中 |
[50:06] | Go have breakfast. | 去吃早饭吧 |
[50:49] | Anthony. | |
[50:53] | Anthony, can you hear us? | ANTHONY 听见我说话了吗 |