时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Rusty Rusty! | |
[01:50] | Rusty Rusty! | |
[01:54] | You don’t answer, someone calls you? | 叫你你怎么不应? |
[01:56] | Look at this shit now. | 看看这个 |
[02:17] | What do you got for me, Counselor? | 你给我带什么来了 律师? |
[02:19] | The Brioni. | The Brioni(意大利高级男装牌子) |
[02:37] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 肃静 肃静 |
[02:39] | The Honorable Dennis Holzer of the Eastern District of New York presiding. | 现在由尊敬的纽约东区首席法官Dennis Holzer主审 |
[02:42] | Court is now in session. Be seated. | 现在开庭 请入座 |
[02:45] | Come to order. | 控方发言 |
[02:48] | The defendant’s request for temporary release from federal custody | 被告请求假释出狱参加他女儿的婚礼 |
[02:51] | to attend his daughter’s wedding is ludicrous. | 这个要求是荒谬的 |
[02:55] | Mr. Sacrimoni is a known member of organized crime | Sacrimoni先生是众所周知的 有组织的犯罪团伙的一员 |
[02:59] | at the helm of a vast criminal conspiracy. | 是犯罪行动的主谋 |
[03:02] | I notice you’re wearing a wedding ring, Ms. Vaughn. | Vaughn女士 我注意到你带了婚戒 |
[03:04] | Was your father at your wedding? | 你的父亲参加了你的婚礼吗? |
[03:06] | My father wasn’t awaiting trial on 47 RlCO predicates, | 我的父亲可不会因被控47项 合伙组织性犯罪罪名而等待审判 |
[03:09] | including murder. | 其中还包括谋杀 |
[03:13] | Mr. Sacrimoni… | Sacrimoni先生 |
[03:16] | your application is granted. | 你的申请被批准了 |
[03:19] | – Oh, thank God! – On the following conditions. Quiet! | -感谢上帝 -可是要附带以下条件 肃静 |
[03:25] | You’ll be released for a total of six hours | 你总共有六个小时 |
[03:27] | to attend the church service and party thereafter. | 参加教堂婚礼和随后的舞会 |
[03:30] | During the entirety of the six hours, | 在那六个小时之内 |
[03:33] | you will be escorted by U.S. marshals. | 你都会将被美国特工所监控 |
[03:37] | The cost of their presence, transportation | 他们的劳务费 交通费 |
[03:41] | and the cost of metal detection screening equipment | 以及一些监控设备的费用 |
[03:44] | is to be borne by you at your own expense. | 都将由你负担 |
[03:47] | You will consume no alcohol | 你不得饮酒 |
[03:50] | nor other intoxicating substances. | 也不得接触其他任何兴奋剂 |
[03:54] | Do you understand and agree to these conditions? | 你是否明白并同意这些条件? |
[03:58] | I do, Your Honor, and thank you. | 我明白 法官先生 谢谢 |
[04:03] | – Mrs. Soprano, good morning. I’m Perry… Annunziata. – Come in. | -Soprano夫人 早上好 我是Perry Annunziata -进来吧 |
[04:11] | Beautiful house. | 房子真漂亮 |
[04:14] | You are Gina Annunziata’s cousin, right? | -你是Gina Annunziata的侄子 -对吧? |
[04:17] | Muscles Marinara, the ltalian strongman. | Muscles Marinara意大利的强者 |
[04:21] | I’m just glad you got somebody capable of protecting you, | 我只是很高兴你能找到人来保护你 |
[04:24] | – driving for you. – Well, that’s why I got him here. | -为你开车 -没错 这就是他来这的原因 |
[04:27] | She worries, my wife. | 我的妻子她很担心 |
[04:29] | – Yeah, well… – He’s in good hands, Mrs. Soprano. | -是的 -我会照顾好他的 Soprano夫人 |
[04:32] | First runner-up, Mr. Teenage Bloomfield. | Teenage Bloomfield先生是最好的 |
[04:35] | Your first day back at work. | 你回去工作的第一天 |
[04:37] | Gosh, I feel like a mommy. | 唉 我觉得我就像个老妈子一样 |
[04:39] | Hey. Come on. | 嘿 会没事的 |
[04:41] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[04:51] | So what do you do? Free weights, machines? | 你是做什么的?举重的? 开机器的? |
[04:54] | Little bit of both. Depends what muscles I’m trying to hit, you know? | 都有点关系 你知道 这取决于我要练哪块肌肉 |
[04:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I gotta get back to the gym. | 没错 我有打算回健身房练练 |
[05:05] | You want, I’ll make you a program. | 如果你想要的话 我可以为你安排个课程 |
[05:10] | There was a time when I could bench over 300 lbs. | 我曾经有一度头脑发热去健身 |
[05:14] | With a major head cold one time, I did it. | 后来体重超过了300磅 |
[05:20] | You cough with weights like that over your head, | 要是做过头的话 你咳嗽 |
[05:22] | you crush your neck. I guess I don’t gotta tell you. | 都可以把脖子压断 |
[05:34] | Ho! You don’t signal? | 嘿 你们不打后车灯的吗? |
[05:37] | Hey, fuck you! | 嘿 去你的 |
[05:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:56] | My mom says I should count 10, but I never remember. | 我妈妈说 我应该三思而后行 但我从来没记住 |
[06:11] | Well, here I am. | 好了 我来了 |
[06:13] | – Back. – Yep. | -回来了 -是的 |
[06:17] | So let me ask you right off, | 那我现在就问问你 |
[06:19] | is there any chance of a mercy fuck? | 还有宽恕的机会吗? |
[06:22] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[06:26] | – How are you feeling? – You went to medical school. | -你觉得怎么样? -你上过医学院 |
[06:29] | A gut shot is everything they ever told you it was. | 他们应该教会你这只是枪伤而已 |
[06:31] | And emotionally? | 感情上呢? |
[06:34] | I’m happy to be alive. | 我很高兴还活着 |
[06:37] | Have you spoken to your uncle since it happened? | 这件事发生后 你和你的叔叔谈过吗? |
[06:39] | No. And won’t. | 没有 以后也不会发生 |
[06:45] | Finally get to sleep in my own bed tonight. | 今晚终于能睡在我自己的床上了 |
[06:48] | Had a hospital bed in the house | 在病床上睡了 |
[06:52] | – last month and a half or so. – Is sleeping difficult? | 有一个半月左右了 睡得着吗? |
[06:56] | – Tylenol helps. – What about dreams, | -要吃安眠药 -做什么梦? |
[06:58] | night terrors, anything like that? | 恶梦之类的 有吗? |
[07:03] | Gloom is your business, and business is good. | 你们心理学家真是悲观 |
[07:06] | You were shot, Anthony, by a member of your family. | Anthony 你的一位亲戚射伤的你 |
[07:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:12] | And unless I know absolutely nothing | 除非此刻我对自己的专业知识一无所知 |
[07:17] | I think you and I’ll have a lot to talk about. | 否则我认为你和我会有很多要说的 |
[07:23] | Are you familiar with the term | 你熟悉 创伤后应激障碍 |
[07:25] | “post-traumatic stress”? | 这个术语吗? |
[07:27] | I get it, okay? | 我明白 行了吧 |
[07:29] | My uncle tried to kill me, for the second time. | 我叔叔想杀了我 这已经是第二次了 |
[07:34] | Three strikes and I’m out, right? | 第三次我就挂定了 对吧? |
[07:36] | Who knows? Maybe l am suppressing things. | 谁知道呢?也许我是压抑了一些事情 |
[07:39] | But for right now, I feel like each day is a gift. | 但现在 我只想过好每一天 |
[07:41] | I told my sister. | 我告诉了我姐姐 |
[07:43] | And that’s how it’s gonna stay. | 所以一切都维持原样 |
[07:45] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[07:48] | Is there something else you’d like to talk about then? | 那你还会有什么话要说的? |
[07:51] | Let’s pick up where we left off before this all happened. | 让我们回到这件事发生之前的样子 |
[07:55] | A.J. AJ. | |
[07:56] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[07:58] | things have gotten worse with that kid. | 他的情况越来越糟了 |
[08:01] | Flunked out of college. He waited till I was in a coma. | 他在我昏迷之后就从大学退学了 |
[08:05] | Didn’t you leave Seton Hall after a semester and a half? | 你不也是只上了一个半学期之后 就离开Seton Hall的吗? |
[08:09] | All right, fine, | 没错 |
[08:11] | but why can’t he copy some of the good things about me? | 但为什么他不能从我身上学点好的? |
[08:14] | – Does he have a job? – Blockbuster. | 他找了工作吗? 真了不起 |
[08:17] | First stop on the shitbird express. | 第一份工作是在什么鸟快递公司上班 |
[08:19] | In some ways, this horrible shooting may provide an opportunity | 可从某方面来说 这次历练也许是个机会 |
[08:22] | for him to learn from your mistakes. | 可以让他从你的错误中学习 |
[08:26] | My mistakes– | 我的错误? |
[08:27] | I got caught up in domestic violence. | 我这次是因为家庭暴力才受的伤 |
[08:30] | You think it can’t happen to you, but it does. | -你以为你不会犯这种所谓的错误吗? -会的 |
[08:32] | But I was referring to the bigger picture: | 我指的是更大的事情 |
[08:34] | The ready access to guns, | 准备好枪 |
[08:36] | the use of violence to solve disputes | 用暴力来解决争端 |
[08:39] | because of the nature of your work, your uncle’s work. | 因为这就是你的工作 还有你叔叔的工作的本质 |
[08:41] | I told you I didn’t want to talk about my uncle. | 我告诉过你 我不想谈我的叔叔 |
[08:45] | Fine, but for now is it safe to say | 好吧 但是不是可以这么说 |
[08:47] | that there are worse ways to earn money | 到目前为止 还有比囤积炸弹更坏的挣钱方式吗? |
[08:55] | Yeah, there are. | 是的 没有 |
[09:02] | – Come on, you in or what? – Don’t fuck with my concentration. | -快点 你跟不跟? -别想分散我的注意力 |
[09:05] | I’ve warned you before. | 我以前可警告过你 |
[09:09] | What is it? 800 more? | -多少? -再跟800? |
[09:13] | Fuck it. Fold. | 见鬼 不跟 |
[09:15] | Cards. | 抓牌 |
[09:22] | Oh! There’s the skip. | 我们队长回来了 |
[09:24] | Back with a vengeance. | 回来复仇了 |
[09:27] | – You look great. – How are you? | -你看上去很好 -你怎么样? |
[09:29] | Welcome home, T. | 欢迎回家 Tony |
[09:31] | – Come here, you malingerer you. – Easy easy easy. | -过来这里 你这个骗子 -轻松点 |
[09:36] | – Great to have you back, T. – Fucking great to be back. | -你回来太好了 Tony -去你的 |
[09:40] | – Sit, Ton’, I’ll clear your spot. – We got you your bialy | 坐下 Tony 我会帮你弄干净的 |
[09:43] | as soon as we heard you were coming in today. | 听说你今天要回来 我带了你喜欢的面包卷 |
[09:45] | Nuke that joe so it’s hot. | 加了辣椒 很辣 |
[09:56] | Oh, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[09:59] | The onions– I can’t. | 洋葱 我不吃 |
[10:02] | Oh, scoop out that bialy. | 把洋葱弄出来 |
[10:04] | – I got it. – Sorry. | -我来 -对不起 |
[10:06] | I got it, Ton’, no problem. | 行了 Tony 没问题 |
[10:11] | There you go. I’ll get your coffee, and you’re all set. | 你先吃 我去拿你的咖啡 都帮你弄好了 |
[10:14] | So the municipal swimming pool– | 那么市游泳池 |
[10:19] | – the bid start on that yet? – I got a lunch tomorrow. | -开始投标了? -我明天有个午餐会 |
[10:21] | That guy Deutsch from the planning commission. | 和那些投标项目的人 |
[10:23] | Antibiotics. | 抗生素 |
[10:25] | I had that with the spleen. Staves off the infection. | 我得避免脾脏被感染 |
[10:29] | Spleen, my ass. | 脾脏? 小意思 |
[10:33] | Beat this. | 看看这个 |
[10:35] | – Oof, Madonn’. – Fuck that. | -天哪 -见鬼 |
[10:38] | Check out this bad boy. | 看看这个坏小子 |
[10:41] | I had the plastic surgeon, Taschlin, do the outside sutures. | 我认识个整形外科医生做外部缝合 |
[10:48] | Plepler, the head trauma man, he did the inside work. | Plepler 那个头上受伤的 帮我动的手术 |
[10:52] | He dealt with the sepsis. | 他处理的败血症症状 |
[10:54] | I was the first guy at the hospital to have the VAC. | 我是那医院第一个用创面封闭负压引汉技术 来进行伤口处理的人 |
[10:56] | It’s an open-incision situation. | 这是一个开放性切口 |
[10:59] | It’s a better way to heal. Less pulling on the outer dermis layers. | 要想复原 就不能拉动外面的真皮层 |
[11:03] | The thing is with all the Ativan and the Dilaudid I was taking, | 这事和我提起过的Ativan和Dilaudid差不多 |
[11:06] | intestinal blockage was a constant fucking problem. | 肠梗塞是常有的毛病 |
[11:09] | – So in the long run– – There’s your coffee, Ton’. | -所以在那漫长的手术之后– -你的咖啡 Tony |
[11:12] | – Yeah. – Ton’, with your medicine, | -好的 -Tony 吃药的事 |
[11:14] | you want I set my watch so you don’t gotta worry? Nurse Betty over here. | 你要我到时提醒你 免得担心? Betty护士在那边 |
[11:17] | When my mom had the lupus, God rest her soul, | 我妈妈得狼疮时 上帝让她的灵魂得到安息 |
[11:20] | ’round the clock care I gave that woman. | 我守在她身边 |
[11:22] | Medicine, food, lifted her in and out of the tub. | 到点让她吃药 吃饭 抱她进浴缸 再抱她出来 |
[11:24] | – The man’s trying to eat. – I’m just saying. | 他正在吃饭呢 我只是说说 |
[11:27] | Another life I might have gone into health care. I actually enjoyed it. | 另一种照顾别人健康的生活 我确实很喜欢做 |
[11:31] | How about a bandage over your mouth then? We’re trying to play. | 在你嘴巴上贴上绷带怎么样 我们来试试 |
[11:34] | You can lift a grown woman out of a tub? | -你能把一个成年女人抱出浴缸? -没错 |
[11:37] | Isn’t it ironic? | 这不是讽刺吗? |
[11:38] | Fucking hospital stay like mine, | 象我一样待在该死的医院 |
[11:40] | you lose goddamn muscle mass, not fat. | 减掉的是肌肉而不是脂肪 |
[11:43] | Fucking believe it? | 信吗? |
[11:46] | You’d think at least something good would have come out of the situation. | 你至少可以想想这种情况下会发生的好事 |
[11:50] | – You in, Ton’? – Sure, why not? | -你参加吗 Tony? -当然 为什么不 |
[11:52] | – He’s in. – Same game, five-card calls? | 他参加 游戏不变 五张牌起叫 |
[11:55] | Same game. Why? You wanna change games now ’cause I won three pots? | -不变?为什么? -你想变游戏是因为我已经赢了三局了? |
[12:00] | Keep the cards down, Sil. | 发牌吧 Sil |
[12:02] | The government’s own neuropsychologist | 政府的精神病专家已经找出了 |
[12:05] | clearly finds evidence of dementia. | 明显的患有痴呆的证据 |
[12:07] | Evidence consistent with dementia. | 是符合痴呆病状的证据 |
[12:09] | Nonetheless, I’m going to recommend he be sent | 尽管如此 我还是要建议 送他去监狱的精神病机构 |
[12:12] | to a prison psychiatric facility for further evaluation. | 做进一步的评估 |
[12:15] | He’ll only be warehoused in a public facility. | 他只能在那个机构中 |
[12:18] | Now, Your Honor, we ask that Mr. Soprano be sent | 法官大人 我请求把Soprano先生送到私人管制机构 |
[12:21] | – to a private locked facility. – Why not a resort in Antigua? | 为什么不送他去度假胜地Antigua? |
[12:24] | You want his mental state improved so you can put him on trial? | 你想改善他的精神状况 所以你可以试试 |
[12:27] | Just let him go to a place where he can get better. | 只是把他送到一个可以使他改善的地方 |
[12:36] | You got Uncle Angelo at table 19? | 你让Angelo叔叔在19号桌子进餐? |
[12:39] | What? He’s with Connie and them. | -怎么了? -他是和Connie他们坐一起 |
[12:40] | And when he sees Aunt Lorraine and the Haitian boyfriend | 当他看到Lorraine阿姨和Haitian的男朋友 |
[12:43] | sitting next to them… | 坐在他们旁边的时候 |
[12:45] | – I thought you were on top of this. – There’s 400 people, John. | 我以为你都搞定这些了 那可有400人 John |
[12:47] | I’ve had other things on my mind. | 我还要考虑别的事 |
[12:49] | And I’m idling away the hours? | 我在浪费时间吗? |
[12:53] | Who’s not talking to who? | 谁不和谁说话 |
[12:56] | This one can’t see that one. | 这两个人不和 |
[12:58] | It’s okay, honey. Take it easy. | 好了 甜心 放轻松 |
[12:59] | You were the one who wanted a big wedding. | 是你自己想要一个盛大婚礼的 |
[13:01] | Catherine, your sister has enough to deal with without the commentary. | Catherine 你姐姐已经有够多要处理的 你就别添乱了 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry I blew my stack, okay? | 我很抱歉发脾气 |
[13:09] | We are gonna get through this as a family– dignified, proud– | 我们一家人会克服一切的 |
[13:12] | despite all the persecution and roadblocks. | 优雅而骄傲的扫除所有的迫害和障碍 |
[13:14] | And when I say family, that includes you, too, Eric. | 我说的一家人也包括你 Eric |
[13:17] | – Thank you, John. – Thank you who? | -谢谢 John -谢谢谁? |
[13:21] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[13:24] | You… | 你 |
[13:27] | I want you to relax. Make sure you eat. | 我要你放松 吃点东西 |
[13:30] | – You too. – Me? No, thank you. | -你也是 -我?不用 谢谢 |
[13:33] | I am eight lbs. away from my goal, and I am fitting in that dress | 我离我的减肥目标还差8磅 我得穿上那件衣服 |
[13:36] | – if it kills me. – Jesus, can we ever talk about anything | -即使那会要我的命 -除了吃的 我们一家就不能谈点别的吗? |
[13:45] | – Three sixes. – Boat, 10s over Jacks. | -三条六 -Boat 10一对和J |
[13:48] | – Vito, you again. – All right, that’s it for me. | -Vito 轮到你了 -好的 这次看我的 |
[13:51] | – Banker’s hours. – Pace myself, doctor said. | -我要发财了 -医生说我得慢慢来 |
[13:54] | You’d be surprised how much energy the body expends | 在康复过程中 你会惊讶这个身体里到底有多少能量的 |
[13:56] | Penne Arabiatta – during the healing process. – Penne Arabiatta, | |
[13:59] | go get the car cooled down, will you? | 去关了发动机 好吗? |
[14:01] | – Penne Arabiatta. – Yeah, that’s what I call him. | – Penne Arabiatta? – 是的 我是这么叫的 |
[14:05] | Red pepper flakes up his ass. | 这家伙辣椒吃多了 |
[14:07] | He’s a fucking hothead. | 容易冲动 |
[14:11] | Ton’, Phil Leotardo’s here. | Tony Phil Leotardo来了 |
[14:17] | All right, bring him in. | 好 带他进来 |
[14:21] | There he is. Back in business. | 看 是他 回来工作了 |
[14:28] | – How’s the labonza? – Oh, it’s good. | -Labonza怎么样? -很好 |
[14:31] | You guys letting him win? | 你手下让他赢了? |
[14:34] | Listen, I need to bend your ear. | 听着 我有重要的事情和你谈 |
[14:38] | Can’t it wait? I was just about to go. | -能等等吗? -我打算走了 |
[14:40] | I just sat in traffic all the way from Brooklyn. | 我从Brooklyn就一路在车里 |
[14:43] | I was up by John. He sends his regards. | 我受John之托 他向你问好 |
[14:47] | He’d like you to do him a favor, though. | 他希望你帮他个忙 |
[14:51] | What now? | 什么? |
[14:53] | Our friend there, the Mayor of Munchkinland, | 我们的朋友Munchkinland的老大 |
[14:56] | John wants him gone. | John想让他消失 |
[14:58] | Rusty? Jesus. Rusty? | |
[15:00] | John’s worried he might find another puppet like Little Carmine, | John担心他可能另外找了象小Carmine那样的傀儡 |
[15:02] | try to run the family through him. | 想通过他操纵家族 |
[15:04] | So why me hit him? | 为什么要我对付他? |
[15:07] | You guys got more buttons than my grandmother’s fucking corsets. | 你手下武力比我们强多了 |
[15:09] | John wants things to point away from the family. | John希望这件事与家族不要扯上关系 |
[15:15] | You know what? Tell him no. | 你知道吗 告诉他 不 |
[15:19] | Time and again I’ve done his bidding. | 我总是按他的吩咐去做 |
[15:21] | It’s time to set some limits. | 现在是时候该有所限制了 |
[15:23] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -你说真的? -是的 真的 |
[15:30] | Be well. | 早日康复 |
[15:48] | I thought I heard the door. | 我听到开门声了 |
[15:51] | How was the first day? | 第一天怎么样? |
[15:53] | It was good. | 还好 |
[15:56] | – Tired, though. – You wanna take a nap? | -尽管很累 -你想睡一会儿吗? |
[16:04] | Smells good. | 真好闻 |
[16:06] | Downy fresh. | 新的床单 |
[16:16] | God, this feels great. | 上帝 这感觉太好了 |
[16:19] | It does. | 的确 |
[16:41] | Chris Chris. | |
[16:44] | Let ’em in. | 让他们进来 |
[16:49] | Ho! Where are the rest of the 40 thieves? | 四十大盗的其他人呢? |
[16:53] | You got it? | 你弄到了? |
[16:56] | Good week. 120 credit card numbers | 周末好 120个信用卡号加上3个社保号码 |
[17:02] | – but I won’t charge you no extra. – Excellent. | 我得给你点奖励 好极了 |
[17:05] | – Don’t leave home without it. – No, we’ll use them. | 没它别离开家 好的 我会用上这些的 |
[17:07] | No, credit cards. | 不 信用卡 |
[17:10] | The commercial. | 是用于商业的 |
[17:15] | So Tony’s out of hospital. Please give him our wishes. | Tony出院了 代我问好他 |
[17:18] | We brought him some dates. | 我们和他约个时间 |
[17:21] | Also, Chris, you know how we can purchase | 还有 Chris 你知道我们怎么能买到一些 |
[17:23] | a couple of TEC-9 semi-automatics, extended magazines? | Tec-9半自动枪? |
[17:26] | Hold on. TEC-9s? What the fuck for? | 别挂 Tec-9 给谁的? |
[17:31] | It’s a family problem. | 是家族问题 |
[17:33] | My former brother-in-law, actually. | 事实上是我前姐夫要 |
[17:35] | All right, fucking take it easy. | 好吧 该死的放轻松 |
[17:39] | What did the guy say? | 这人说什么? |
[17:41] | Our friend from the other place, he talked to the guy? | 我们外地的朋友 他和这家伙说了? |
[17:45] | What’s his name, the local guy. | 他叫什么? 那个当地人 |
[17:51] | Yeah yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[17:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:03] | Yep, I see it. Thank you, Ro. | 好 看见了 谢谢你 Ro |
[18:22] | Mr. Sacrimoni, I’m Deputy Feathem, U.S. Marshal Service. | Sacrimoni先生 我是Feathem 美国执行官员 |
[18:25] | This is my partner Deputy Mayweather. | 这是我的搭档Mayweather |
[18:28] | We’re here to escort you to the wedding today. | 我们来这儿是护送你去婚礼的 |
[18:30] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[18:43] | Though ordered by the court, your release is at our discretion. | 尽管有法庭命令 对你的保释外出我们仍有顾虑 |
[18:46] | So based on your behavior or any other mitigating factors, | 基于你的行为和其他一些事实 |
[18:49] | we can elect to bring you back early. | 我们可以选择将你早点带回 |
[18:51] | – Patent leather? – It’s a tuxedo. | Patent Leather? 这是晚礼服 |
[18:53] | Have you read an issue of “GQ” in the past three or four years? | 你在过去的三四年内没读过”GQ”这个词吗? |
[19:01] | Allegra Sacrimoni getting married. | Allegra Sacrimoni准备结婚了 |
[19:03] | Were we not just at her christening? | 我们不是刚才还在她的洗礼仪式上吗? |
[19:06] | 1980– 50-lb. bundle of joy. | 1980年出生 50磅重 非常开心 |
[19:10] | She’ll be a beautiful bride, Tony. | 她会是个漂亮的新娘 Tony |
[19:13] | All brides are beautiful. Wait till this one gets married. | 新娘都是漂亮的 |
[19:18] | How much are we giving? So I can write it down. | 等到她结婚才是最漂亮的 |
[19:21] | You keep tabs on gifts? How sentimental. | 我们送多少? 我得写下来 你把礼金记帐? |
[19:24] | That’s how it’s done, Meadow. | 真伤感 我们就得这样 Meadow |
[19:26] | So we can know if they stiff us | 这样我们可以知道当你结婚时 |
[19:29] | – when your big day comes. – Exactly. | 他们是否送的合适 没错 |
[19:31] | All this pressure. I know you’d like to think it’s me pressuring you, | 真有压力 我知道你认为是我给你压力 |
[19:34] | but the reality is it’s your father keeps this going. | 但事实上是你爸爸给你的压力 |
[19:36] | Please, like you aren’t desperate to have a grandchild. | 拜托 好像你有了孙子就不绝望了 |
[19:39] | Any thoughts on when you and Finn are tying the knot? | 有没考虑你和Finn之间的事? |
[19:41] | This discussion is over. | 讨论结束 |
[19:44] | Look, sweetie. | 瞧 甜心 |
[19:48] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:51] | what I been through, | 最近我经历的这些事情 |
[19:53] | it changes the way you think. | 让我的想法改变了 |
[19:55] | Holding my grandkids– | 想抱抱我的孙子 |
[19:57] | your kids– | 你的孩子 |
[19:59] | on my lap… | 我抱着 |
[20:03] | all of a sudden, it’s very important to me. | 那一课突然对我非常重要 |
[20:19] | Could I have your name, sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生? |
[20:42] | Hey, is that the father? Jesus Christ. | 这不是孩子父亲吗? |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:52] | Cell phones, cameras, keys. | 手机 摄像机 钥匙 |
[20:54] | All metal objects must be placed in a tray. | 所有的金属东西都要拿下 |
[20:57] | – Sir, what is this? – Nitroglycerin. What do you think? | -先生 这是什么? -硝酸甘油(心脏病的药) 你以为呢? |
[21:00] | Cologne. Smell it, you don’t believe me. | Cologne香水 闻闻 你不信我 继续 |
[21:10] | Proceed. | 你会以为是本拉登在这里结婚 |
[21:13] | You’d think bin Laden was getting married in there. | 你注意到没有 他们严密监视着John |
[21:16] | You realize they made John pay for all this heightened security | -这还是他自己掏腰包的 -你开玩笑吧? |
[21:18] | – out of his own pocket? – Are you kidding? | -政府这么做?John买单? -没错 |
[21:20] | – The government did that? – Mm-hmm. | 你还好吧? |
[21:23] | – You okay? – Yeah, | -很热 -快好了 |
[21:32] | – it’s hot. – Almost there. | 所有金属东西都要拿下 先生 |
[21:41] | All metal objects in the tray, sir. | 天啊 |
[21:44] | Jesus Christ! | 请举起手 |
[21:57] | Arms outstretched, please. All right, | 好了 请先出去 |
[21:59] | you’ll need to step out and remove your shoes, sir. | 脱下鞋子 先生 |
[22:00] | – Oh, come on! – It’s all right. | -得了 -好吧 |
[22:14] | Tony Tony Tony, Tony! | |
[22:16] | – Daddy! – AJ, get him a chair! | 爸爸 A.J. 去搬张椅子过来 |
[22:32] | I should have worn loafers. | 我该穿双旧拖鞋 |
[22:33] | It ain’t your fault, T. It’s all this bullshit. | 这不是你的错 Tony 都是他们的错 |
[22:36] | – It’s a steam bath. – I’ll get a damp paper towel. | -天气热的象蒸桑拿 -我去拿张湿巾 |
[22:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:42] | Here, Ton’, some water. | 给Tony喝点水 |
[22:45] | He just got out of the hospital. Are the shoes really necessary? | 他刚出院 一定要脱鞋吗? |
[22:49] | – Sorry, Miss. – Let me do it, don’t bend. | 对不起 小姐 让我来 别弯腰 |
[22:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:01] | I, Eric, take you, Allegra, to be my wife. | 我Eric 愿意娶Allegra 做我的妻子 |
[23:04] | Allegra. Ain’t that a cold medicine? | Allegra? 那不是感冒药吗? |
[23:08] | It means happiness in ltalian. | 在意大利语中是快乐的意思 |
[23:11] | What the fuck’s that got to do with cold medicine? | 那跟感冒药有什么关系? |
[23:14] | …forsaking all others so long as you both shall live. | 有生之年不离不弃 |
[23:17] | In sickness and in health, | 不论疾病还是健康 |
[23:19] | forsaking all others as long as we both shall live. | 有生之年不离不弃 |
[23:23] | Allegra, repeat these words. | Allegra 请跟我说 |
[23:26] | I, Allegra, take you, Eric, to be my husband… | 我Allegra愿意嫁Eric做我的丈夫 |
[23:30] | I, Allegra, take you, Eric, to be my husband… | 我Allegra愿意嫁Eric做我的丈夫 |
[23:33] | To have and to hold in good times and bad, | 无论顺境逆境 |
[23:36] | for richer and for poorer… | 贫穷富有 |
[23:38] | To have and to hold in good times and bad, | 无论顺境逆境 |
[23:41] | for richer and for poorer… | 贫穷富有 |
[23:43] | In sickness and in health, | 疾病健康 |
[23:45] | forsaking all others, | 有生之年不离不弃 |
[23:49] | so long as we both shall live. | 无论疾病健康 |
[23:51] | In sickness and in health, forsaking all others, so long as we both shall live. | 有生之年不离不弃 |
[24:16] | Would you believe this place, the money they’ve spent? | 你相信他们为此花费多少吗? |
[24:20] | It’s either this or give it to the feds in the asset seizure. | 他们不多花点以后就得充公了 |
[24:24] | Check this out. They got a whole seafood station over there. | 看看 他们那里有一整个海鲜工场 |
[24:28] | – You’re not hungry, sweetie? – I don’t eat fish. The toxins. | 你不饿吗 甜心? 我不吃鱼 里面有毒素 |
[24:34] | Pinot grig for the missus. | 为女士准备的Pinot葡萄酒 |
[24:37] | – Rum and coke for the kids. – Thank you. | -为孩子准备的甜酒和可乐 -谢谢 |
[24:40] | And a club soda for the convalescent. | 来杯苏打水有助于恢复 |
[24:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[24:45] | Salut. | 干杯 |
[24:48] | Hey, there he is. | 嗨 你在这儿 |
[24:53] | Meadow, you look stunning. | Meadow 你看起来好极了 |
[24:55] | – Thank you. – And look at this young dentist, | 谢谢 看看那个年轻的牙科医生 |
[24:58] | all handsome in his Calvin Klein. | 穿着Calvin Klein的衣服 很帅 |
[25:01] | Some beautiful grandkids these two will make, huh? | 这些可爱的孩子 这对也会结婚的 对吧? |
[25:05] | So, Ton’, you got a sec? | Tony 占用你一点时间? |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:15] | Listen, Ton’, I don’t mean to talk business, | 听着 Tony 我不是谈生意 |
[25:18] | but I had to tell you. | 但我得告诉你 |
[25:20] | I met with that guy Deutsch, the one from the planning commission. | 我碰到那个投标委托人 |
[25:23] | Not only is he in charge of approving bids for all city contracts, | 他不仅掌管全城的投标工程合约 |
[25:26] | he’s also a degenerate horse player. | 他还赌马 |
[25:28] | So he’ll play ball? | 那他赌球吗? |
[25:30] | He’s fucking Joe DiMaggio. | 他该死的就像Joe Dimaggio(美国职业棒球手) |
[25:31] | And this is from Weehawken, the strip mall. | 这从Weehawken买的 |
[25:41] | Enjoy your day. | 好好玩 |
[25:46] | Oh, here he is. Father of the bride. | 新娘的父亲在这里 |
[25:49] | – Good to see you. – John, she looks so beautiful. | 很高兴见到你 John 她看上去很漂亮 |
[25:52] | – It was so moving. – Thank you, honey. I appreciate it. All this. | 太让人感动了 谢谢你 这一切我很喜欢 |
[25:57] | Hey, googootz, you wanna be an event planner, | Googootz 你想成大事 |
[26:00] | you learn from this. | 那就从中学学 |
[26:02] | An event planner? Where do you get this shit? | 做大事? 你从哪里听来的这些– |
[26:05] | “Stuff” would do nicely, AJ. We’re at a wedding. | 用”Stuff”就好 A.J. 我们在婚礼上 |
[26:13] | Good to see you, my friend. | 很高兴见到你 我的朋友 |
[26:15] | You too, John. | 我也是 John |
[26:17] | It’s been a long time. Obviously, I couldn’t come visit you in the hospital. | 很久不见了 当然 我又不能去医院看你 |
[26:20] | When I heard what happened, I was devastated. | 我知道发生了什么 很震惊 |
[26:23] | That’s life, huh? | 这就是生活 不是吗? |
[26:25] | So seriously, what’s the damages here? | 说正经的 到底要花费多少? |
[26:28] | What am I in for with Meadow? | 我得为Meadow做点什么 |
[26:30] | Not counting the honeymoon, 425. | 蜜月不算在内的话 425 |
[26:33] | So adjusting for inflation, | 那么即使算上通货膨胀的影响 |
[26:36] | I’m looking at half a rock. | 这个数字 我还是有点吃惊 |
[26:38] | What’s it all for, though, Tony, huh? What we put in, the grind. | 这一切为了什么 Tony? 我们为此把所以的都投入了 |
[26:40] | Isn’t that for things like this? | 不就是为了象这样的事吗? |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:45] | So I heard Phil came to see you. | 我听说Phil去看你了 |
[26:50] | Let’s go say hello to your dad. | 我们去和你爸爸打声招呼 |
[27:03] | So how you doing here? You having a good time? | 你怎么样? 开心吗? |
[27:05] | – Which one are you? – My friend Tony, Pop. | -你是谁? -我的朋友Tony 爸爸 |
[27:08] | Hey, I’m gonna say a few things, | 我要说几件事情 |
[27:11] | and these pricks are watching, | 这些人正监视着呢 |
[27:14] | so I’m gonna make like I’m talking to your dad and them. | 我要装着就像只是和你父亲谈话一样 |
[27:16] | Hey, Aunt… Farris. | 嘿 Farris阿姨 |
[27:20] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[27:23] | What you asked me to do with the little guy, | 你让我处置那个家伙的事情 |
[27:27] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[27:29] | This fucking prick, | 那个麻烦的家伙 |
[27:31] | he’s disruptive. | 他在搞破坏 |
[27:33] | He doesn’t have the balls to step up himself. | 他已经无药可救了 |
[27:36] | – What did he say? – So just keep him away from Phil. | 他说了什么? 让他离Phil远点 |
[27:40] | He’s a cancer. I can’t let it spread. | 他象癌细胞一样 我不能让他再散播影响了 |
[27:45] | Well, you’re gonna have to use one of your own doctors. | 那你得动用你自己的手下 |
[27:49] | Oh, I’d love to. Believe me. | 我会的 相信我 |
[27:51] | But my position is not completely solidified. | 不过我现在的情况不太乐观 |
[27:54] | You should call Dr. Cuomo. | 你该打电话给Cuomo医生 |
[27:56] | – We’re just talking here, Aunt Louise. – Don’t eat that pepper! | 我们在谈话 Louise阿姨 别吃那胡椒 |
[28:00] | – When Carmine died… – What? | Carmine死后– 什么? |
[28:02] | …Rusty could have been boss. He should have been. | Rusty要做老大 他本应该做老大 |
[28:05] | But he didn’t want the responsibility. | 但他又不想负责任 |
[28:09] | Like I advised you. | 象我建议你的 |
[28:14] | Say no more. | 别多话 |
[28:16] | It’s too fucking late now anyway. | 现在怎么说都晚了 |
[28:18] | I need your help, Tony. | 我需要你的帮助 Tony |
[28:20] | Some of these guys, my captains, | 这些人中 我的手下 |
[28:23] | they find out I’m behind the move against him? | 他们要是发现是我在他背后反对他 |
[28:26] | Make things worse. I can’t take that risk while I’m in jail. | 事情就变糟了 我不能坐着牢还去冒这样的风险 |
[28:30] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[28:33] | So I’m supposed to put myself at risk, | 那我就应该自己去身涉险境 |
[28:36] | share the same fucking jail cell as you? | 最后再和你共用一间牢房? |
[28:38] | – What did he say? – I don’t know. | -他说什么? -我不知道 |
[28:40] | Forget it, John. | 别想了 John |
[28:42] | It’s Allegra’s wedding, Tony. | 这是Allegra的婚礼 Tony |
[28:45] | The way things are, | 现在问题是 |
[28:48] | I don’t know if I’ll be around for Catherine’s. | 我不知道我是不是还能出现在Catherine的婚礼上 |
[28:50] | I know you’re going through a rough time right now, all right? | 我知道你现在处境很困难 |
[28:53] | Then do me this favor, Tony. | 那就帮我这个忙 Tony |
[29:06] | Okay, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我会关照的 |
[29:09] | I won’t forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[29:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:21] | And now the moment we’ve all been waiting for, | 现在就是我们一直等待的一刻 |
[29:24] | for the first time anywhere, | 第一次称呼 |
[29:26] | Iet’s give a huge hand and a lot of love to | 让我们热烈欢迎 |
[29:27] | Mr. and Mrs. Eric DiBenedetto! Allegra and Eric have chosen the lovely… | Eric Dibenedetto夫妇 |
[29:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 这是为他们选择彼此 |
[29:41] | for their first dance as man and wife, | 成为夫妇的第一支舞 |
[30:13] | Please join our bride and groom on the dance floor. | 请和新郎新娘一起跳吧 |
[30:37] | How you doing over there? | 你觉得怎么样了? |
[30:40] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[30:46] | – Wanna dance? – Really? | 想跳舞吗? 真的? |
[30:50] | It’s a slow one. | 这是慢舞 |
[31:31] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | Okay, Corrado. | 好了 Corrado |
[32:01] | – Taking any medication? – Coumadin. | -吃药了吗? -吃了Coumadin |
[32:11] | Not bad, Corrado. | 环境不错 Corrado |
[32:12] | – You got a tree outside. – Don’t bullshit me. | 窗外还长了棵树 别恶心我了 |
[32:16] | Doctor will be in later to do a thorough admission. | 医生会过来做一个彻底的检查 |
[32:21] | So, I’ll check in with you at the end of the week. | 这个周末我会再来看你 |
[32:25] | You’re gonna get the help you need here, Corrado, | 你会得到你需要的帮助 Corrado |
[32:28] | so you can aid in your own defense. | 你也可以自己来辩护 |
[32:30] | I didn’t shoot anybody! | 我不会朝任何人开枪的 |
[32:32] | Corrado, look, I don’t know you that well, but you have to– | Corrado 瞧 我不是那么了解你 但你不得不– |
[32:35] | He’s my nephew, God damn it. Why would I shoot him? Why? | 他可是我侄子 该死的 我怎么会射杀他? 为什么? |
[32:39] | The gun was on the fritz. | 枪在Fritz手里 |
[32:42] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[32:45] | – Corrado, stop it. – I wanna go home! | Corrado 停下 我想回家 |
[32:47] | Stop. | 停下 |
[32:49] | You know that’s not possible. | 你知道那不可能 |
[32:52] | If I did it, the fucking gun malfunctioned. | 就算是我做的 也是因为那该死的枪走火了 |
[32:55] | It was old, okay? I should have cleaned it. | 这是把老枪 我本该保养一下的 |
[32:59] | Try to get some sleep. | 试着睡一会 |
[33:03] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 早上醒来会好受点 |
[33:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, at this time | 女士们先生们 现在 |
[33:12] | our lovely bride will dance with her father. | 我们可爱的新娘将和他的父亲跳舞 |
[34:14] | This is how it works, I’m thinking. | 我想该这么做 |
[34:16] | We bring somebody over from Naples. | 我们从Naples那带杀手过来 |
[34:19] | What? | 什么? |
[34:21] | Completely insulate ourselves. They do Rusty, | 我们置身事外 让他们来干掉Rusty |
[34:23] | they’re back on a plane over the Atlantic two hours later. | 两小时后他们就坐在大西洋上空的飞机上回去了 |
[34:28] | I don’t know, T. You ask me, farming it out is a pussy-ass maneuver. | 我不明白 Tony 要是我的话 我觉得这么处理不妥当 |
[34:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[34:37] | Ton’, the rollatine! | Ton 鸡肉卷上桌了 |
[34:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:43] | If we’re gonna do it, we should do it ourselves, | 如果我们要做 我们就得自己做 |
[34:45] | maintain control. | 自己来掌控大局 |
[34:48] | Better yet, tell New York to fucking handle it already. | 还是告诉纽约方面让他们处理好点 |
[34:51] | John just asked me specifically. | John刚才明确的请求我了 |
[34:53] | So it’s like the movie then. | 就像电影演的那样 |
[34:55] | – What movie? – One. That you can’t refuse a man’s request | -什么电影? -就是关于在别人女儿的婚礼当天 |
[34:59] | – on his daughter’s wedding day. – No, it’s the other way around. | -你不能拒绝别人的请求的电影 -话可不是这么说的 |
[35:02] | That I should be asking him for something he can’t refuse. | 我也该让他做些他不能拒绝的事情 |
[35:05] | – So did you? – No. | -你要求了? -还没 |
[35:07] | – You should ask not to do this. – I already fucking agreed. | -你该请求不接这任务 -我该死的已经同意了 |
[35:13] | Look, we wanna keep him placated, right? | 我们还不想和他撕破脸对吧 |
[35:15] | I mean, the shit with Phil and his little brother | 我指的是Phil兄弟他们 |
[35:17] | and the perpetual hard-on he’s still got with us. | 他还是想和我们保持稳定的关系 |
[35:19] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我还是觉得这不是个好主意 |
[35:21] | Well, I didn’t ask you what you fucking think. | 我可没打算问你的想法 |
[35:30] | – Come on. – You’re going already? | -走吧 -你们就打算走了? |
[35:33] | He’s always like this at weddings. | 他在婚礼上就喜欢这样 |
[35:35] | You make me sound rude. Crab cakes. I told you I don’t feel good. | 听起来我好像很粗鲁 这种蛋糕? 我告诉过你我不喜欢 |
[35:40] | They don’t keep in this heat. | 他们不可能事事随你愿的 |
[35:42] | Vito, let’s go. | Vito 走吧 |
[35:44] | Francesca, come on. | Francesca 过来 |
[35:48] | Good night. | 晚完 |
[36:22] | John, gonna have to wrap this up. | John 该结束了 |
[36:28] | Six hours you said. I got till quarter till 11 :00. | 你说的是六小时 到11:00还有一刻钟 |
[36:31] | That includes transportation, sir. | 先生 那六小时包括回去路上的时间 |
[36:33] | – You fucking kidding me? – I tried, John. They won’t budge. | -你开玩笑吧? -我试过了 John 他们不会让步的 |
[36:37] | Can he have some cake at least? | 至少让他吃点蛋糕? |
[36:39] | You can pack some to take with you, if you’d like. | 你喜欢的话 可以给你打包回去 |
[36:41] | Heartless pricks. | 没人情味的家伙 |
[36:42] | Out front in 20. | 车在前门20米处 |
[37:04] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[37:13] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[37:17] | – I love you, baby. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 孩子 -我也爱你 |
[37:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:26] | You came this close to almost making your goal. | 你差不多已经减肥成功了 |
[37:29] | – Have a great time, sweetheart. – I’ll call you when we land. | 祝你蜜月愉快 宝贝 我到了会打电话给你的 |
[37:35] | Bye, Grandpa. | 再见 爷爷 |
[37:40] | Say hi to Don Ho. | 替我向唐霍(歌手)打个招呼 |
[37:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:49] | What the fuck?! | 见鬼 |
[37:54] | – Let’s go, John. – What? Wait a second. | 我们走吧 什么? 等一会 |
[37:56] | – Let’s go. – Stand back, please. | 我们走吧 请退后 |
[38:00] | Can you let my daughter leave at least? – Daddy, what’s happening? | -你至少得等我女儿走了 -爸爸 怎么了? |
[38:02] | I will not ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[38:06] | You motherfucker. | 去你的 |
[38:08] | – Oh my God. – What are you doing? | -天哪 -你在干什么? |
[38:10] | Get your hands off him. Jesus Christ! Is that fucking necessary? | 放开他 老天 有必要这么做吗? |
[38:13] | Stand back. Now! | 退后 马上 |
[38:16] | John John. | |
[38:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:35] | Oh God. Oh God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[38:38] | – Is she all right? – Ginny! | 她还好吗? Ginny |
[38:39] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[38:41] | Put her head back. Let me check her airway. | 把她的头放下 查看下她的呼吸 |
[38:45] | Go. | 走 |
[38:48] | I’ll tell you one thing, and I’m not ashamed to say it, | 我要告诉你们一件事 我不会为说这个而惭愧 |
[38:51] | my estimation of John Sacrimoni as a man | 我尊重John Sacrimoni是个男人 |
[38:54] | just fucking plummeted. | 但现在却不怎么样了 |
[38:56] | Give him a break, will ya? | 让他喘口气 好吗? |
[38:58] | It’s an emotional day. | 今天可是让人感动的一天 |
[39:00] | To cry like a woman? It’s a fucking disgrace. | 像个女人样的哭? 这太不体面了 |
[39:03] | His fucking coach turned into a pumpkin. | 他的四轮马车变回南瓜了 |
[39:06] | Well, even Cinderella didn’t cry. | 就算是灰姑娘也不会哭的 |
[39:08] | When it comes to daughters, all bets are off. | 要是涉及到自己女儿的时候 什么都可能发生 |
[39:10] | I’ve seen tougher guys than John cry at weddings. | 我还见过比John还强硬的人在婚礼上哭得更惨 |
[39:13] | Well, let me ask you this– | 好吧 我问你 |
[39:15] | If they can make him cry and if he’s that weak, | 如果他们能让他哭 如果他是那么懦弱的话 |
[39:18] | what the fuck else can they make him do? | 那他们就还能逼他做出什么来? |
[39:20] | I gotta agree with Phil, Ton’. | 我赞成Phil Tony |
[39:21] | Oh, you do, do you? | 你赞成 是吗? |
[39:23] | Terrible out there, huh? Poor guy. | 刚刚真可怕 可怜的家伙 |
[39:27] | He’s an emotional man. He loves his daughter. | 他是个有感情的人 他爱他的女儿 |
[39:31] | I want to give you a home, take care of you. | 我想给你一个家 照顾你 |
[39:33] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:35] | Steve Oh, Steve. | |
[39:37] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[39:40] | I still love… | 我还爱着— |
[39:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[39:46] | – I gotta make some collections. – Now? | -我要去做些收集工作 -现在吗? |
[39:50] | – I thought you were sick. – Go to bed. | 我以为你病了 先去睡吧 |
[39:53] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[39:56] | Maybe too much. | 也许太多了 |
[39:59] | Don’t think I want any less. | 别以为我一点都不想 |
[40:01] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[40:02] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[40:20] | We have been very lucky, Tony. | 我们一直很幸运 Tony |
[40:23] | The house, the kids, | 房子 孩子 |
[40:26] | what we just went through at the hospital. | 我们在医院度过的那些事 |
[40:31] | You make your own luck in life. | 一个人的运气掌握在他自己手里 |
[40:38] | I’ll stop by tomorrow. | 我明天再来看你 |
[41:34] | What do you got for me, Nicky? | 你该给我点什么啊 Nicky? |
[41:36] | Let met get my wallet. | 我就去拿钱包 |
[41:44] | Fucking skeeve, this shit. | 真是见鬼 |
[42:03] | What’s a guy gotta do to buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯怎么样? |
[42:06] | You just did it. | 当然 |
[42:13] | Vito? Vito? | |
[42:14] | What the fuck? | 这该死的是什么? |
[42:16] | – Sal, hey. – Fuck you doing? | -Sal -你在做什么? |
[42:18] | Nothing. I was here. It’s a joke. | 没什么 我在这里只是玩玩而已 |
[42:22] | – You’re a fucking fag? – Watch it, buddy. | -你是一个同志? -注意你的措词 伙计 |
[42:25] | You fucking watch it, cupcake. | 你自己小心点 小瘪三 |
[42:27] | – Guys, come on. It’s okay. – You think so? | 得了 没问题的 你觉得呢? |
[42:30] | Sal, please, it’s a fucking joke. | -Sal 拜托 -这就是玩玩而已 |
[42:32] | Right, sure. Say hi to your wife. | 好 当然 替我向你妻子打招呼 |
[42:35] | I’m serious. I’m– Sal, please. | 我说认真的 我– Sal 拜托 |
[42:40] | Don’t say nothing, Sal! | 什么都别说 Sal |
[42:44] | Fuck those jerks. What do you care what they think? | 那些蠢货 你干嘛在乎他们想些什么? |
[42:48] | What? Leave me the fuck alone. | 什么? 让我一个人待着 |
[43:04] | – Honey. – Go back to sleep. | 亲爱的 继续睡 |
[43:07] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要洗个澡 |
[44:20] | – Hello. – Is Sil there? | 你好 Sil在吗? |
[44:24] | Vito Spatafore Vito Spatafore. | |
[44:31] | – Hello. – What do you know? What do you say? | 你好 你知道些什么?你说了什么? |
[44:34] | What do I know? What do I say? | 我知道什么?我说了什么? |
[44:36] | It’s three o-fucking clock. Is Tony all right? | 现在可是凌晨三点 |
[44:38] | That’s why I’m calling you. Checking in. | Tony还好吗? 这就是我打电话给你的原因 确认一下 |
[44:42] | Last I saw, he was having dessert. | 我最近一次见到他 他正在吃甜点 |
[44:45] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[44:47] | – Everything else okay? – Yeah. | 别的一切都好? 是的 |
[44:50] | Call me on my cell, you need anything. | 有事打我手机 |
[45:14] | The point is they made me take off my shoes, | 关键是他们让我脱鞋 |
[45:16] | and I nearly passed out in front of everybody trying to bend over. | 然后我差不多当着所有人的面试图弯腰 |
[45:19] | – Well, that’s not good. – People misinterpret. | 那可不太好 人们会误会 |
[45:22] | They think you’re weak, they see an opportunity. | 他们认为你很虚弱 他们就看到了机会 |
[45:24] | They’re my friends, | 他们是我朋友 |
[45:26] | a lot of them, but they’re also fucking jackals. | 不过他们大多也是走狗 |
[45:29] | – Alpha male. – It’s subtle, | 都是走狗 很狡猾 |
[45:31] | but since I been back, I been noticing certain looks | 自从我回来后 我注意到了某些表情 |
[45:33] | and people questioning my judgment where they never did before. | 人们置疑我的判断 他们以前从不这样 |
[45:37] | Sure, cat’s away, bad habits set in. | 当然 雁过留痕 |
[45:44] | In a perfect world | 在这个完美的世界 |
[45:46] | I just relax, | 我只能放松 |
[45:48] | Iet them think whatever the fuck they want. | 让他们想干什么干什么 |
[45:51] | Act as if. | 就好像 |
[45:53] | As if you’re not feeling vulnerable. | 就好像你没有弱点一样 |
[45:57] | As if you’re the same old Anthony. | 好像你和老Anthony一样强大 |
[45:59] | Strong, “I’m sure,” decisive. | 总是决定性的说”当然可以” |
[46:02] | People see only what you allow them to see. | 人们只会看到你允许他们看到的 |
[46:06] | Yeah, I been thinking the same thing. | 是的 我也这么想 |
[46:13] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[46:15] | Glad to be of service. | 很高兴为你效劳 |
[46:18] | Bring that. Come on, come on, come on! | 拿着 快点 快点 |
[46:20] | Where you going? | 你去哪里? |
[46:48] | Ho, get the skip a chair. | 搬张椅子来坐 |
[46:52] | I don’t want a chair. I’m fine. | 不用 我很好 |
[46:54] | Ton’, how you doing? | Tony 你怎么样? |
[46:57] | – What are you weighing these days? – Don’t ask. 265. | 最近你有多重? 不用问 265磅 |
[47:04] | Let’s go. | 我们来吧 |
[47:22] | Hey, what’s up, Ton’? | 怎么了 Tony? |
[47:25] | – Skip. – Hey, boss. | -不要 -嗨 老板 |
[47:33] | You talk to Vito? | 你和Vito谈过了? |
[47:35] | Huh? I called him two times. He never called me back. | 我打了两次电话找他 他都没回我 |
[47:38] | You try the house? | 打了他家里的电话吗? |
[47:40] | ‘Cause he called me just the other night. | 因为他昨天才打电话找过我 |
[47:44] | Hungry, T.? You want, I’ll have Bissell fix you a sandwich. | 饿吗 Tony?要的话我可以给你做个三明治 |
[47:47] | No no, I’m good. I’m good. | 不不 我还好 |
[48:47] | What’s your fucking problem? | 你他妈怎么回事? |
[48:49] | Huh? | 什么? |
[48:51] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你他妈到底怎么了? |
[48:54] | Slamming the goddamn refrigerator door. | 刚刚狠狠的甩上冰箱门? |
[48:56] | – What? No. – Are you gonna argue with me now? | 什么?我才没 你想和我吵架吗? |
[48:59] | I didn’t even open the refrigerator. | 我甚至没开过冰箱 |
[49:01] | The Coke was out on the counter. | 蛋糕在外面台上 |
[49:03] | So you are gonna argue with me, huh, you fucking mutt? | 你要和我吵架吗? 你这笨蛋 |
[49:08] | Look, Tony, I don’t wanna– | 瞧 Tony 我并不想– |
[49:11] | You don’t wanna what? You don’t wanna what? | 你不想什么? 你不想什么? |
[49:14] | This fucking guy, huh? | 这该死的家伙 |
[49:18] | Fucking Philadelphia lawyer. | 该死的费城律师 |
[49:23] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[49:25] | – Don’t do it! – No, don’t do it! | 别那么做 不 别那么做 |
[49:29] | My arm! | 我的胳膊 |
[49:41] | How’s that, huh? | 这怎么样? |
[49:43] | You got anything else to say? | 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[50:00] | Get up. | 起来 |