时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:00] | -I’m laying out. You coming? – The UV index is 10. | – 我都计划好了 你来吗? – 外面的紫外光指数都达到10了 |
[03:03] | Jesus, we don’t do anything. We don’t eat. | 上帝啊 我们不能做任何事情 不能吃东西 |
[03:07] | We don’t go out. God knows we don’t do anything else. | 不能外出 连上帝都不知道还能做什么 |
[03:10] | Is that all you ever think about, sex? | 你脑子里就只有做爱么? |
[03:13] | All I ever think about? You haven’t fucked me in over a year. | 我一直在考虑的? 在这一年里你对我毫不在乎 |
[03:17] | Blood sugar, I told you, the weight loss. | 血糖 我告诉过你的 我得减肥 |
[03:22] | Good, fine. Skin cancer. | 好的 去吧 小心得皮肤癌 |
[03:32] | What’s up? | 还好么? |
[03:38] | Thing we talked about at the wedding. | 在想结婚典礼上的事情 |
[03:40] | Rusty Rusty. | |
[03:41] | You made the call to ltaly. | 你打电话去意大利了 |
[03:42] | Our friend over there’s gonna fit him for a suit. | 我们在那里的朋友正在找一套合身的衣服 |
[03:45] | She’s sending over two of her best tailors. | 她派了2个最好的裁缝 |
[03:47] | So I should meet ’em at the airport? | 所以我应该要去机场接他们吗? |
[03:49] | No, they’re gonna call you when they arrive. | 不用 他们到了以后会打电话给你的 |
[03:52] | Now you hook ’em up with a third party, huh? | 现在你只需要用一个三流的聚会栓住他们 |
[03:55] | Get ’em some scissors. | 给他们一些需要的东西 |
[03:58] | This is smart, Ton’, the more I think about it. | 这很明智Ton 这也正是我所想的 |
[04:01] | Glad you approve. | 很高兴你能同意 |
[04:03] | Anybody taking a look, there’s nothing linking us to it. | 无论谁查起来 都不会查到我们头上来 |
[04:06] | – Hey, good seeing you. – Hey, there he is. | -嘿 很高兴见到你 -看哪 他在这里 |
[04:08] | – How you doing? – What’s up? | -你怎么样啊? -你呢? |
[04:10] | How are you? | 还好吧? |
[04:13] | Listen, come here a minute. | 听着 过来会 |
[04:17] | About the other day… | 关于前几天的事 |
[04:19] | I’m fine. A couple of stitches. | 我没事 就缝了几针 |
[04:21] | Yeah? My fucking temper, you know? | 是吗? 我火爆的脾气 你知道的? |
[04:25] | No no no no, it’s okay, really. | 不不不 真的 我没事 |
[04:27] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[04:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Look, Ton’, | 你看Ton |
[04:34] | I don’t remember slamming the refrigerator door, | 我不记得曾撞过冰箱的门 |
[04:36] | but Carlo told me and my dad, | 但是Carlo告诉了我和我的父亲了 |
[04:39] | I never should have raised my hands to you. I’m sorry. | 我知道我不该对你动手的 我感到很抱歉 |
[04:43] | As long as you realize. | 只要你明白就好 |
[04:46] | Huh? | 好吗? |
[04:48] | It basically became the same thing every day. | 每天基本上都一成不变 |
[04:51] | Coffee, couple lines of meth, | 咖啡因 甲安菲他明 |
[04:53] | smooth that out with a shot of Jameson. | 再来上一杯爱尔兰杰姆森威士忌 |
[04:57] | And that was just to drive the kids to school. | 就差不多是时间把孩子送去学校 |
[05:02] | Then one day I fell asleep at work and forgot | 甚至有天还在上班的时候睡着了 |
[05:04] | about Gracie’s recital. | 把Gracie的演奏会也忘得一干二净 |
[05:11] | Human frailty, it makes me sick sometimes. | 人类那脆弱的意志 有时让我感到厌恶 |
[05:21] | – Chris, right? – Should I know you? | -是Chris吗? -我们认识吗? |
[05:25] | Kevin Mucci, Yonkers. | Kevin Mucci 来自Yonkers |
[05:27] | We met at the Trotters. Sal lacuzzo’s cousin. | -我们在赛马场见过面的 Sal Iacuzzo的堂兄 -是的 |
[05:30] | – Right. Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[05:32] | Yonkers, what are you, lost? | 来自Yonkers 你怎么啦 迷路了吗? |
[05:33] | My ex’s birthday over at the Red Robin in Clifton. | 来参加我前妻在克利夫顿的Red Robin 举办的生日聚会 |
[05:36] | – I figured I’d need a meeting to make it through that shit. – I hear that. | -我想得解释一下我来找你的原因 -我听着那 |
[05:40] | So I saw my cousin this week. | 这星期我见到了我堂弟 |
[05:42] | It turns out he ran into a friend of yours, the big guy, Vito. | 他碰到了一个你们的朋友 大个子Vito |
[05:46] | And… | 然后呢 |
[05:49] | He was in a fag bar, dancing with a guy. | 他在一个同性恋酒吧里跟个家伙在跳舞 |
[05:54] | Get the fuck out! | 去你妈的 |
[06:08] | Right, Joey, use your head. | 好的 Joey 用用你的脑子 |
[06:12] | You are not gonna fucking believe this. | 你决不会相信这个的 |
[06:14] | Vito Spatafore’s an ass-muncher. | Vito Spatafore是个同性恋 |
[06:16] | – Oh! What? – What did you just say? | -什么? -你刚才说什么了? |
[06:19] | I’m sorry, it’s true. | 我很抱歉 但那是事实 |
[06:20] | We ran into this kid. | 我们碰到了这一个人 |
[06:22] | Vito was spotted in a fag bar in New York. | 他说 Vito现在正在纽约的一家同性恋酒吧里 |
[06:25] | By who? | 谁说的? |
[06:27] | The kid’s cousin. Allegedly. | 那人的堂弟Allegedly |
[06:30] | Probably bullshit. | 有可能是在胡说 |
[06:32] | – He’s a married man. – With a goomar. | 他是一个跟帮派成员结过婚的 |
[06:34] | All right, back up a second. | 好吧 等等 |
[06:36] | What did the kid say exactly? | 那人到底是怎么说的? |
[06:38] | – The kid’s cousin Sal lacuzzo– – From Yonkers, I know him. | -那人的堂弟Sal Iacuzzo -来自Yonkers 我认识他 |
[06:42] | Sal was at this place in the city, supposedly on business. | Sal 在城里的酒吧里 可能是为了公事 |
[06:46] | He saw Vito holding hands with a guy in nipple rings. | 他看见Vito用手抓住一个男子的乳环 |
[06:49] | You’re leaving out the best part. | 你漏掉了最精彩的部分 |
[06:53] | He was wearing a motorcycle outfit, | 他穿着机车外套 |
[06:56] | Iike the guy in the Village People with the leather hat | 像乡下人那样带着皮帽 |
[06:58] | – and the vest. – Chaps too. | -和背心 -还有皮裤 |
[07:05] | I don’t know. Fucking slander, ask me. | 我不知道 这完全是诽谤 |
[07:10] | All right, let’s take this in the back. | 好吧 我们到后面去谈 |
[07:12] | – Yeah, that’s what Vito did. – You can go. | -是的 看看Vito干了什么 -你可以走了 |
[07:19] | Tell you one thing, if it was me this kid was spreading rumors about, | 告诉你一件事 如果我是那个散播谣言的人 |
[07:22] | he’d have something up his own ass. | 他肯定会没屁眼的 |
[07:24] | And it wouldn’t be no cock, either. | 也肯定没老二 |
[07:26] | That’s the point, though. | 那才是关键 |
[07:28] | This guy Sal, I know him. | Sal这孩子 我认识他 |
[07:30] | – He’s a friend of ours. – I fucking called it, long time ago. | -他是我们的朋友 -我他妈很早以前就撞见过了 |
[07:34] | You knew Vito was a recchion’? | 你知道Vito是个同姓恋? |
[07:36] | – Yes. – When? | -是的 -什么时候? |
[07:38] | I never said it, but I knew. | 我从未提及过 但是我知道 |
[07:40] | Get the fuck out. Enough of this rush to judgment. | 去你妈的 不要如此匆忙去判断 |
[07:42] | For all we know, this fucking Sal guy’s got a hard-on for Vito. | 我们现在所知道的 就只他妈的是Sal看到了Vito |
[07:45] | Oh, you think this is funny, huh? | 你认为这很可笑 是吗? |
[07:49] | There’s a man’s reputation at stake here. | 这关乎这里一个成员的声誉 |
[07:51] | A married man, with kids. | 一个结了婚的人 而且有孩子了 |
[07:52] | Nah, that don’t mean shit. Elton John was married. | 不 不是这意思Elton John也结婚了 |
[07:56] | Yeah, Rock Hudson too. I think. | 是的 也是一个同性恋 我知道 |
[07:58] | So what do we gotta do, Ton’, actually see him take it in the ass? | 那我们该怎么做TON 就眼睁睁的看他呆在那里? |
[08:02] | Get Vito on the phone. | 给Vito打电话 |
[08:09] | You know, he called me the other night. | 你知道 他前几天夜里打电话给我 |
[08:12] | 3:00 in the morning, after the wedding. | 婚礼那天后 早上3点 |
[08:14] | And? | 然后呢? |
[08:16] | Honestly, it was weird. He wanted to know what was going on. | 老实说 很怪异 他想知道发生了什么 |
[08:19] | He was fucking fishing, see if we heard. | 他在找男人 想看看我们是不是知道了 |
[08:24] | Straight to voice mail. | 直接转到了语音信箱 |
[08:26] | Ton’, I mean, he represents us. | Ton 我意思是他代表我们的形象 |
[08:28] | I’m not gonna condemn the man off the word of some fucking douchebag from Yonkers | 我不打算为了那Yonkers的话而惩罚他 |
[08:32] | – I could care less, basically. – Yeah? Maybe you’re a flambe. | -基本上我并不在意 -是吗? 你不是在撒谎吧 |
[08:37] | Fucking nauseating. | 真令人感到恶心 |
[08:39] | It was up to me, I’d drag Vito behind my fucking car right now. | 要是我的话 我就他妈马上把 Vito拉到我车的后座上 |
[08:42] | Will you take it easy over there, fucking Judge Roy Bean? | 你能不能冷静点 他妈的Roy Bean法官 |
[08:45] | One of my bar girls knows his goomar. | 我的一个酒吧小姐认识她的老婆 |
[08:48] | We’ll check with her. Maybe she’s seen him and knows where he is. | 我们可以向她核实下 或许她见过他知道他现在在哪里 |
[08:51] | Loren Loren. | |
[08:58] | Think about it, though, Ton’– | -考虑下 -但是 Ton |
[09:01] | sudden weight loss. | 突然减肥 |
[09:04] | – AlDS? – Nobody’s got AlDS. | -艾滋病吗? -没有人得艾滋病 |
[09:07] | I don’t wanna hear that word in here again! | 在这里我不想再听到这个词了 |
[09:12] | The Federal Prosecutor’s office won’t tell you why your son’s being held? | 联邦检察官办公室没有 告诉你儿子为什么被抓起来了 |
[09:16] | Or where. It has been four days now since he’s been arrested, | 或者他被关在哪儿 他可在四天前就被捕了 |
[09:19] | and we have no money to hire a lawyer. | 我们没钱去请律师 |
[09:21] | – How did you hear about the law center? – You will write the… | -你是如何得知法律援助中心的? -你会帮我写 |
[09:24] | Habeas corpus? I’m not an attorney yet. | 文件? 我还不是一名律师 |
[09:26] | I’m a volunteer assistant. One of our attorneys will file the writ. | 我是一名志愿者 我们的一位 律师会写一份正式的文件 |
[09:29] | – He is a good boy. – The FBl went to his school | 他是个好孩子 联邦调查局的人到他的学校去 |
[09:33] | and took him like a criminal. This is America? | 把他像一名犯人似的带走了 这就是美国吗? |
[09:36] | It’s not easy to be Muslim now. | 现在这不是简单的针对穆斯林了 |
[09:38] | They wouldn’t let Afaf skate at the local rink | 他们不让Afaf在本地的溜冰场溜冰 |
[09:41] | – unless she removed her headscarf. – You’re kidding me, why? | -除非她能取下她的头巾 -你在说笑吗 为什么呢? |
[09:44] | They said it was for insurance. | 他们说这是为了安全 |
[09:46] | It might fall off and someone could trip. | 它可能会掉下来 而别人有可能因此而摔倒 |
[09:48] | If she had been wearing a yarmulke, it would have been a different story. | 如果她带着犹太人的圆顶小帽 那可能就是另一种待遇了 |
[09:51] | You can bet. | 我敢和你打赌 |
[09:55] | They’re these poor, hardworking people. | 那些辛苦干活的人境遇是如此的落魄 |
[09:57] | – Finn, you’re not eating? – Coffee’s good. | -Finn 你不吃点什么吗? -咖啡就可以了 |
[10:00] | The government is just completely fucking this family over. | 我的意思是政府正在彻底毁了这个家庭 |
[10:02] | When did it start she could use that kind of language | 从什么时候开始她在这座房子里 |
[10:05] | in this house with immunity? | 可以用这样的语气说话而不受到谴责呢? |
[10:06] | I’m telling Mom about these people that came in yesterday. | 我正在告诉妈妈昨天来这里人的事 |
[10:09] | Let me guess, was it a crack whore trying to get her kids back | 让我猜猜 是不是那个高级妓女 |
[10:13] | for the welfare money? | 为了福利金而想把她的儿子领回去? |
[10:15] | Actually, it was a family from Afghanistan who fled the Taliban | 实际上 那个家庭来自阿富汗 为了躲避塔利班 |
[10:17] | and sweated out Visa lotteries | 而申请难民签证 |
[10:19] | in a refugee camp, and hold down three jobs. | 在难民营里 干三份工作 |
[10:22] | You think it’s funny? The FBl snatched their son off the street | 你认为这很可笑吗? 联邦调查局的人 在大街上抓走了他的儿子 |
[10:26] | Iike we’re some third-world dictatorship. | 就如同我们是第三世界独裁一样 |
[10:28] | – Pretty scary. – There must have been some reason, Meadow. | -引起了恐慌 -那一定是有什么原因的 Meadow |
[10:32] | – Like he’s a terrorist, maybe. – 9-1 1, 9-1 1. | 可能他是一个恐怖分子 9-11 9-11 |
[10:34] | Bush is using it as an excuse to erode our Constitutional protections, | Bush把它作为一个借口来破坏我们的宪法体系 |
[10:37] | – and you’re falling for it. – Well, I voted for him. | -难道你赞成他的这一做法 -是的 我投票支持他 |
[10:41] | Right, well, you don’t relate to black people clinging to logs. | 完全正确 是的 你又不跟黑人打交道 |
[10:49] | You oughta chill out about some of this. | 你一定要为了这而使大家扫兴么 |
[10:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:07] | Let me ask you something, | 让我来问你些事情 |
[11:09] | those two Arabs | 两个阿拉伯人 |
[11:12] | with the credit cards, Fazool and whatever his name is– | 持有信用卡 Fazool 不管他叫什么名字 |
[11:15] | – Yeah? – you think there’s a chance they could be… | -然后呢? -你难道不认为他们有可能是 |
[11:20] | I don’t know, Al-Qaedas, something like that? | 我不清楚 是叫基地组织还是什么的? |
[11:23] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[11:27] | You know at one point it did cross my mind. | 你要知道 一方面 我确实这么考虑过 |
[11:31] | Yeah, and? | 是的 还有呢? |
[11:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[11:35] | They’re gun nuts but the smaller guy Ahmed, | 他们确实是疯子 但是那个小个子叫Ahmed |
[11:38] | when those Danish cartoons got published, | 当丹麦动画放映的时候 |
[11:40] | he was very upset, but at the protestors. | 但他作为一名反对者 他很焦虑 |
[11:42] | He said he hated the cartoons | 他说他痛恨动画 |
[11:44] | but that the rioting shit would just bring bad attention to all Muslims. | 但是那骚乱会传染给整个穆斯林 |
[11:47] | And the other guy Mohammed, his brother’s | 另一个人 Mohammed 他的兄弟 |
[11:49] | a government interrogator in Lebanon | 是一个被政府通缉的人 在黎巴嫩 |
[11:51] | or Syria. | 或是叙利亚 |
[11:53] | Plus Mohammed and his girlfriend have a dog, | 很可能 Mohammed和他的女朋友养了条狗 |
[11:56] | a springer spaniel. | 一条斯伯林格斯班尼犬 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna get a coffee. | 我想要杯咖啡 |
[12:29] | Vito, what the fuck you doing? | Vito 你他妈的在干什么? |
[12:32] | – Tony’s looking for you. – For me? | -Tony正在到处找你 -找我? |
[12:34] | He’s been calling for fucking days. | 他这几天一直在给你打电话 |
[12:36] | My goddamn phone, Jesus. Everything all right? | 上帝啊 我那该死的电话 一切还好吗? |
[12:39] | You tell us. | 应该是你告诉我们 |
[12:41] | I’m good. Tell Tony I’ll call him. | 我很好 转告 Tony 我会给他挂电话的 |
[12:45] | It’s better you come in. | 你最好过去一趟 |
[12:48] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | You go ahead, and I’ll follow you. | 你带路 我跟在你后面 |
[13:03] | – What? – Ho! | -干吗? -噢 |
[13:04] | – Where the fuck… – What are you doing?! | -你他妈去哪里 -你干什么?! |
[13:06] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈 |
[13:08] | Fucking finook. | 该死的同性恋 |
[13:11] | Lying piece of shit. | 撒谎的骗子 |
[13:14] | Better not come around here no more. | 最好别再回来 |
[13:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:42] | You speak ltal, right? | 你会说意大利语 对吗? |
[13:45] | Some friends coming over from Naples, | 几个从那不勒斯来的朋友 |
[13:47] | paying a visit to a guy from New York. | 要去拜会一个纽约人 |
[13:50] | – Who? – The little guy in Ozone Park. | -是谁? -在奥兹公园里的那个人 |
[13:56] | That’s pretty high up. | 那可不容易啊 |
[13:59] | You should provide ’em a couple of dumb gats, | 你要提供他们一些无声手枪 |
[14:02] | guidance on where to find him. | 并告诉他们在哪里能找到他 |
[14:04] | How do I get ahold of them? | 我怎么和他们取得联系? |
[14:06] | Just leave your phone on. | 开着你的电话 |
[14:10] | Part two when it’s done. | 另一半事成之后给你 |
[14:19] | I hear fat Vito’s been riding up the Hershey Highway. | 我听说Vito在公路上干黑人 |
[14:21] | – Where’d you get that? – Come on. | -你从哪里得到的消息? -得了吧 |
[14:24] | Somebody started a joke. I won’t mention any names. | 有人开了个玩笑 我不想提任何人的名字 |
[14:27] | – There’s no truth to it. – Oh. | 那不是事实 |
[14:31] | It’s a fucking captain you’re talking about. | 要知道你可是在说你的老大坏话 |
[14:36] | People went to see him. He was down the shore with his goomar. | 有人去找他 他和他的妻子去海滨了 |
[14:40] | So it’s bullshit then. | 所以这纯粹是胡说 |
[14:44] | As soon as he saw ’em, took off like a bat out of hell. | 他一看见他们 就飞一样的跑了 |
[14:47] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[14:49] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 你从我这里什么都没有听说 |
[14:51] | It could be a mid-life thing. | 可能是人到中年 |
[14:53] | Sucking a cock? | 就要跟人口交? |
[15:00] | Mr. Spatafore, hey. | Spatafore先生 嘿 |
[15:02] | Marie’s still at the hospital with her mom. | Marie一直在医院陪她母亲 |
[15:04] | – Kids asleep? – They went to sleep about an hour ago. | -孩子们都睡了吗? -他们一个小时前都去睡觉了 |
[16:58] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[17:58] | Hi. How are you doing? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[17:59] | I need a room for the night. | 我需要一个房间过夜 |
[18:02] | I don’t have anybody down for a reservation. | 我这里没有任何人的订房预约登记 |
[18:04] | The sign said “Vacancy.” | 牌子上写着”有空房” |
[18:06] | Oh, we have rooms. We usually don’t get walk-ins. Come in. | 好吧 我们有空房 通常我们可不让 没预约的客人入住 进来吧 |
[18:20] | Glad to have you. Slow around here until the leaf peepers show up. | 欢迎你的到来 天亮之前就住这儿吧 |
[18:23] | – Let me show you where we serve breakfast. – I just want to go to my room. | -我带你去我们供应早餐的地方 -我只想去我的房间 |
[18:26] | No problem. It’s $140, breakfast included. | 没有问题 总共$140 包括早餐 |
[18:29] | – MasterCard or Visa. – I’ll pay cash. | -万事达卡还是visa卡 -我现金支付 |
[18:32] | We accept that too. | 我们也接受现金 |
[18:34] | But you can take care of it in the morning. | 不过到了早晨 你自己要小心点 |
[18:36] | I’m just beat, that’s all. | 我淋了雨 就这样 |
[18:41] | My car broke down. | 我的车抛锚了 |
[18:42] | On a night like this too. | 晚上 还遇上这个 太糟糕了 |
[18:45] | You know, my stepson runs the tow service. | 正好 我的继子经营拖车生意 |
[18:47] | You want, early morning, I can have your rig brought to the Mobil. | 你需要的话 清晨 我可以在你的车上装上索具 |
[18:52] | Yeah? | 真的吗? |
[18:54] | Black Cadillac. | 黑色的Cadillac |
[18:56] | – Route 228. – Mm-hmm. | -228号公路上 -恩恩恩 |
[19:01] | This is for you. | 这给你 |
[19:05] | Have a good night. | 做个好梦 |
[19:11] | Franklin Pierce room. Up the stairs, first door to the right. | 很不错的房间哦 上楼右转第一间房间 |
[20:41] | I was just over at the house. Everything is gone. | 我刚才去看了下房子 东西都不见了 |
[20:44] | – Which house are you referring to? – The spec house. | -你说的是哪幢房子? -那幢特别的房子 |
[20:48] | The PVC, the shake-roof shingles, | 地板砖 |
[20:51] | even that expensive lock on the shed is missing. | 甚至小屋上那昂贵的锁也不见了 |
[20:53] | That’s awful, Mel. | 那真是太糟糕了Mel |
[20:55] | You don’t know anything about this? | 你对此一无所知吗? |
[20:59] | You left it there to rot. | 你把它丢在那里置之不理 |
[21:01] | I don’t believe this. | 我跟本不信这个 |
[21:04] | – With my husband on his deathbed… – Oh, Sarah Bernhardt. | -就因为我丈夫差点死在床上 -噢 Sarah Bernhardt |
[21:07] | …you went over there and you picked through the place like a vulture! | 你去过那里 如同一个贪婪者掏空了那里的一切 |
[21:11] | You said you’d straighten out the permits with the building department | 你说过你正在向建筑部门申请许可 |
[21:13] | – and you never did. – That is beside the point! | -但你从未那样做 -那不是问题的关键 |
[21:16] | Carmela, what happened to my bundt pan? | Carmela 我的Bundt Pan怎么了? |
[21:18] | It was your fault the permits were denied in the first place. | 首先 许可被否决都是你的错 |
[21:21] | You’re a broken record, for God’s sake. That’s what you are. | -你违反了规则 -看在上帝的份上 那就是你的所做所为 |
[21:24] | Carmela, wait. | Carmela 等等 别走 |
[21:26] | No, let her go. I’ve had a lifetime of her bullshit. | 不 让她走 我的一生充满了她的谎言 |
[21:42] | Gimme a coffee. | 给我来一杯咖啡 |
[21:53] | National directory. City and state? | 国家州市住址目录查询 |
[21:55] | Peterborough, New Hampshire. | 新罕布什尔州 |
[21:57] | The number for Angelo Di Piazza. | Angelo Di Piazza的号码 |
[22:00] | – Double “Z.” – No number listed, sir. | 2个z 先生 没有他的电话号码 |
[22:04] | How about Roberta Di Piazza? | 那如果是Roberta Di Piazza呢? |
[22:06] | Nothing for Roberta Di Piazza. | 没有Roberta Di Piazza的信息 |
[22:08] | – Huh? – Nothing, sir. | 先生 没有 |
[22:10] | Could you try Roberta Spatafore? | 你能否试着查一下Roberta Spatafore呢? |
[22:13] | s-p-a-t-a-f-o-r-e S-p-a-t-a-f-o-r-e. | |
[22:16] | I don’t have anything for that listing, sir. | 先生 没有你要查询的信息 |
[22:19] | Look, I’m trying to find my cousin. | 听着 我正在找我的堂弟 |
[22:22] | Could you search the whole state? | 你能查一下整个州吗? |
[22:23] | Searching. | 查找中 |
[22:25] | I’m sorry, sir. | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[22:39] | – What’s good? – First time here, try the johnnycakes. | -有什么好吃的? -第一来这 试一下Johnny蛋糕 |
[22:43] | What’s that? | 怎么做的? |
[22:45] | Pancake made with white cornmeal. New England specialty. | 用白色麦片做得烤饼 新英格兰的特色 |
[22:48] | Where you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[22:52] | Scottsdale Scottsdale. | |
[22:54] | Well, they’re delicious. Little butter, local syrup. | -很好吃 -加上一些黄油和本地的果汁 |
[22:59] | Okay, and gimme some of them Jimmy Deans. | 好吧 给我来一些 Jimmy Deans |
[23:02] | Our sausages are made in-house. | 我们的香肠是自己做得 |
[23:14] | Hey, boys, how’d you guys make out in the storm? | 孩子 你是怎么躲过暴风雨的? |
[23:17] | We lost our lights in the middle of “Cold Case.” | 我们在暴风雨中迷路了 |
[23:19] | We thought we were gonna have to talk to each other or read a book. | 我们在考虑是和别人聊聊呢还是去看本书 |
[23:23] | The usual, guys? | 和往常一样 是吗? |
[23:25] | – Are we boring? – Yeah yeah. | -你说呢? -是的 |
[23:36] | Here’s your johnnycakes. | 这是你的Johnny蛋糕 |
[23:38] | I gotta warn ya, they’re addictive. | 我必须警告你 吃多了可是会上瘾的 |
[23:41] | They look good. | 看上去真不错 |
[23:58] | – You want more coffee? – No, I’m coffeed out. | -你还要再来点咖啡吗? -不用了 够了 |
[24:03] | You don’t say hello to your uncle? | 你不过来和你叔叔打个招呼? |
[24:05] | – Hi, Uncle Sil. – Vito. | -Sil叔叔 -Vito |
[24:11] | Well, he ain’t gonna show. | 他没有露面 |
[24:15] | I’ll just leave him these. | 我只想带这个给他 |
[24:17] | He said he’d be back from Vegas today. I don’t know. | 他说他今天会从维加斯回来 我不知道 |
[24:25] | You and Vito, | 你和vito |
[24:27] | how are things going with you guys? | 你们过的好吗? |
[24:29] | We have our ups and downs. | 我们俩拌嘴了 |
[24:32] | And in the romance department? | 因为那段风流韵事? |
[24:36] | Excuse me? | 请问? |
[24:40] | What’s this all about? | 这一切是怎么回事? |
[24:43] | It’s awkward. | 那很难启齿 |
[24:46] | No offense, I really don’t want to talk about this. | 请勿见怪 我真不想谈这个 |
[24:51] | Vito’s a good father and a loving husband. | Vito是一位好父亲和一位好丈夫 |
[24:55] | But his mind is elsewhere. | 但是他的心在别处 |
[24:57] | He takes these unexplained powders. | 他吃些不知名的药粉 |
[25:01] | He’s got a goomar. I know all about it. | 他有一个情妇 我知道这一切 |
[25:06] | It’s nothing. Forget about it. | 那没有什么 忘了吧 |
[25:11] | You hear from him, | 如果你有他消息的话 |
[25:13] | tell him I brought him some Blood, Sweat and Tears tickets. | 告诉他我给他搞到几张 很难弄到的血腥的又够温情的票子 |
[25:19] | Backstage passes too. | 还能去后台 |
[25:36] | I’m telling ya, | 我告诉你 |
[25:38] | my business, I’m around a lot of women. | 我的生意 我身边有很多女人 |
[25:40] | That one ain’t getting laid. | 没有一个靠的住的 |
[26:00] | – Hello. – Vito? | -你好 -Vito? |
[26:03] | – You got him? – Who? | -你找到他了? -你是谁? |
[26:05] | – Put Vito on the phone, asshole. – Fuck you, motherfucker. | -把电话给vito混蛋 -去你妈的 杂种 |
[26:08] | What, are you sucking his dick? Put him on. | 什么 你是不是正在跟他口交啊? 把电话给他 |
[26:11] | How about I kick your ass, you fucking faggot? | 那我踢你屁股怎么样啊 你这笨蛋 |
[26:13] | Yeah, that’s right, telephone tough-guy. Put Vito on the phone! | 是嘛 接线生 把电话给Vito |
[26:16] | There ain’t no Vito, man. I found the phone on the side of the road. | 先生 这里没有人叫Vito 我在路边找到了这个电话 |
[26:19] | – What? – Hang on a second. | -什么? -等一下 |
[26:25] | Where’d you find the phone? | 你在哪里找到的电话? |
[26:28] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[26:30] | Hello! | 哈罗 |
[26:32] | Oh, you motherfucker. | 噢 操你妈 |
[26:35] | What happened? | 什么事? |
[26:37] | Bob at the marina where Tony docks his boat | Bob当时在Tony停靠的码头 |
[26:39] | says he’ll donate a sunset dinner cruise. | 说他会举办一个日落巡游 |
[26:42] | – I paid $300 for that? – Yeah. | -我为那个支付了$300? -是的 |
[26:44] | I got seasick in Bermuda on one of those. | 我在百慕大的时候曾经晕船 |
[26:46] | – Oh, Angie, finally. – Sorry. | -Angie 你终于来啦 -抱歉 |
[26:48] | I had these sales reps in my office. | 我办公室来了些推销人员 |
[26:50] | We’re just going over the list for the silent auction. | 我们正想核对一下拍卖会的清单 |
[26:53] | – We’re already up to about 7500 bucks. – Oh good, Artie. | -我们准备提高到大约7500元 -太好了 Artie |
[26:57] | – Ladies. – A silent auction again? | -女士们 -又一次无声拍卖? 为什么不找个拍卖人? |
[27:01] | – Why not get a live auctioneer? – I got sea bream, beautiful. | 有鲤鱼 很美味 |
[27:03] | Porcini-dusted ravioli, huh? | 猪肉陷馄饨 哈? |
[27:06] | I hate to be a pain, but I gotta get back. | 我讨厌疼痛 但我不得不回去 |
[27:08] | – Can we just let him cook? – Sure. | -我们就让他做吧? -当然可以 |
[27:10] | Great, go for it. | 好的 去做吧 |
[27:14] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了? |
[27:15] | Jesus Christ. He’s always interrupting. | 上帝啊 他总是来打断我们 |
[27:18] | People enjoy the silent auction. | 人们喜欢无声拍卖 |
[27:20] | I thought our goal was to raise money. | 我想我们的目标是提高金额 |
[27:23] | I say we get ’em liquored up, let ’em tear each other’s throats out. | 我说我们给他们提供酒水 让他们一个个都不能说话 |
[27:27] | – Well… – It’s just an idea. | -那么 -那真是个好主意 |
[27:30] | Anyhow, put me down for $2,000 worth of bodywork and/or paint. | 总之 帮我记下价值$2,000的人体雕塑或画 |
[27:34] | 2,000? Ange 2,000? Madonn’, Ange. | |
[27:36] | So, did you hear about Vito and Marie? Separated. | 那么 你听说有关Vito和Marie的传闻吗? |
[27:40] | Oh, sorry, I gotta take this. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[27:44] | – Hello? – They were just at the wedding. They seemed fine. | -哈罗 -他们刚举行了婚礼 他们看上去不错 |
[27:48] | What’d I tell you? Is that a beautiful fish or what? | 我和你们说过什么? 看是不是一条美味的鱼呢还是别的什么? |
[27:50] | Oh, for God’s sake, all right! | 看在上帝的份上 好吧 |
[27:52] | Can I just get some prosciutto melon to go? | 我能要个薰火腿甜瓜带走吗? |
[27:55] | I’m sorry, guys. I gotta get back. | 我很抱歉 我必须要回去了 |
[27:57] | No, the quarter panel from the LeSabre, I said. | 不对 我是说用刀切四分之一 |
[28:02] | Oh shit. | 该死的 |
[28:05] | You didn’t know he was gay? | 你不知道他是一个同性恋? |
[28:11] | Actually I had him pegged the whole time, but… | 事实上 我总是接受他的借口 但是 |
[28:17] | He a close friend? | 他是一个亲密的朋友? |
[28:18] | Not only that, he’s one of my most valuable guys. | 不仅如此 他是一个我最要好的朋友 |
[28:20] | He’s ambitious, he’s focused. | 他有雄心壮志 他是众人的焦点 |
[28:24] | When I was in the hospital, | 当我住院的时候 |
[28:26] | he helped Carmela tremendously when we were strapped. | 当我们身无分文的时候 他帮助过Carmela |
[28:29] | You’ve implied you have millions of dollars. | 你在暗指你有很多钱 |
[28:33] | Your hospital stay was actually that costly? | 你住院花了很多钱吗? |
[28:36] | Well no, but, uh… | 不 但是 |
[28:40] | Huh? | 哈? |
[28:43] | Is that the issue? | 那很重要吗? |
[28:45] | You tell me. What is the issue? | 那你告诉我 什么是关键? |
[28:49] | He’s a fa-ag! | 他是个同性恋 |
[28:52] | And? | 还有呢? |
[28:53] | Now what am l supposed to do? | 我现在该怎么做? |
[28:55] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[28:57] | I know what. They’re born that way, right? | 我只知道他们天生就这样 对吧? |
[28:59] | It’s not their fault. | 这不是他们的错 |
[29:02] | Frankly I think they go about in pity for themselves. | 坦率的说 我觉得应该同情他们 |
[29:05] | I don’t think they see it as a fault. | 我认为他们不会把这看作是错的 |
[29:08] | In your circle I’m sure you got all kinds | 我确信 在你的圈子里 你见过各式各样的 |
[29:11] | of gays and trans-whatevers | 同性恋 变性人什么的 |
[29:14] | of all stripes. | 各种各样的都有 |
[29:16] | But not where I come from. | 但我的生活圈子里却没有这些 |
[29:19] | You personally– | 你自己 |
[29:22] | how do you feel about homosexuality? | 是如何看待同性恋的? |
[29:26] | I find it disgusting. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[29:28] | Men kissing men, holding hands in the street. | 男人亲吻男人 在大街上牵着手 |
[29:32] | Every fuckin’ TV show now, they rub your nose on it. | 现在每个电视台都在播放有关这类节目 他们无处不在 |
[29:38] | Although, that– | 尽管如此 那个 |
[29:41] | the lesbian thing with the, uh… | 关于Jennifer Beals的 |
[29:43] | Jennifer Beals, | 女同性恋节目 |
[29:46] | it’s not bad. | 还不赖 |
[29:50] | She a dyke in real life? | 在真实的生活中她是一个女同性恋? |
[29:53] | I don’t give too much of a shit | 我并不太关心 |
[29:55] | what people do behind closed doors | 人们跟同性别的人 |
[29:57] | with the consenting adults. | 都关起门来搞了些什么 |
[30:00] | Although don’t forget: I’m a strict Catholic. | 但别忘了 我是一个虔诚的天主教徒 |
[30:04] | I agree with that Senator Sanitorium, | 我赞成参议员所说的 |
[30:07] | who says if we let this stuff go too far, | 他说如果我们让这些东西靠我们太近 |
[30:10] | pretty soon we’ll be fucking dogs. | 很快我们就将成为小人 |
[30:12] | I hear a lot of ambivalence. | 我听到过许多褒贬不一的说法 |
[30:17] | This guy that got outed, look, | 这人出局了 听着 |
[30:20] | the guys that work for me are asking for head. | 为我做事的人都想当老大 |
[30:24] | His head. What the fuck? | 做他的老大 都他妈怎么了? |
[30:28] | You know, him and me, we’re in the construction business. | 你要知道 我和他 我们一起做建筑生意 |
[30:32] | Now some of these union old-timers, the contractors, | 现在一些那些思想落伍的承包商 |
[30:35] | they’re not gonna want to be seen with him. | 他们都看不惯他是个同性恋 |
[30:38] | And I’m talking huge deals, major fucking dollars. | 我说的是大买卖 很多钱 |
[30:43] | A lot of your circle must have done jail time. | 你圈子里的不少人都有过牢狱的经历吧 |
[30:47] | They can’t be strangers to male-male sexual contact. | 他们不会对同性接触感到陌生 |
[30:55] | You get a pass for that. | 你给了一个暗示 |
[30:59] | Well, that’s nice. | 那好吧 |
[31:02] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[31:04] | There’s no women there. | 那里没有女人 |
[31:06] | You’re there five, 10 years. | 你在那里呆上5年 10年 |
[31:14] | Just for the record, my incarceration was very short term, | 就记录而言 我的刑期很短 |
[31:18] | so I never had any need for any anal– you know. | 所以我没有肛交的需要 你知道的 |
[31:22] | So this fellow who’s been outed, what’s he saying? | 那么被赶出去的那个人 他是怎么说的? |
[31:27] | You think I’m lying, don’t you? | 你认为我在说谎 是吗? |
[31:30] | About when I was in jail. | 有关我什么时候呆在监狱里 |
[31:32] | I’ve given you no indication I think you’re lying. | 我并没有给你任何暗示 认为你在撒谎 |
[31:44] | What the fuck, I suppose something inside me says | 他妈的问题是 我内心却在说 |
[31:49] | God bless, a’ salut’. | 愿主保佑 干杯 |
[31:52] | Who gives a shit? | 谁放的狗屁啊? |
[31:57] | I mean I had a second chance. Why shouldn’t he? | 我的意思是我可以有第二个选择的话 为什么一定要是他呢? |
[32:01] | Part of your new outlook? | 你前景的一部分? |
[32:03] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:07] | I salute it, then. | 对此我很钦佩 然后呢 |
[32:10] | Tall fuckin’ order, I’ll tell you that. | 很多的定单 我会告诉你的 |
[32:12] | How so? | 那又怎样呢? |
[32:14] | You can talk about every day being a gift and stopping to smell the roses, | 你每天可以谈论一样礼物 停下去闻闻玫瑰花 |
[32:18] | but regular life’s got a way of picking away at it. | 但是有规律的生活是一种你从中挑选的方式 |
[32:22] | Your house, the shit you own, | 你的房子 你拥有的一切 |
[32:25] | it drags you down. | 它会把你给拖住 |
[32:27] | Your kids, what they want. | 你的孩子 他们会要什么 |
[32:30] | One bad idea after another. | 又一个糟糕的主意 |
[32:35] | Just trying to work a cell phone menu is enough to make you scream. | 就只是对着手机电话簿就已经让我发疯了 |
[32:42] | There’s some cold pasta. | 还有一些冷的意大利通心面 |
[32:44] | No, I ate already. | 不用了 我已经吃过了 |
[32:47] | What’s all that? | 你在干什么? |
[32:49] | For the silent auction. | 无声拍卖 |
[32:52] | My busy little beaver. | 我是不是有点太较真了 |
[32:54] | Not really. | 没有啊 |
[33:00] | Look, Ton’, I haven’t wanted to bug you, | 听着Ton 我本不想打搅你 |
[33:02] | but before you’d gotten hurt, | 但在你受伤之前 |
[33:05] | you said you would get that building inspector | 你说过你会给那幢大厦找一位监查员 |
[33:07] | to cut me some slack so I could get back to my business? | 好让我放松一下 所以我能回来照看我的生意? |
[33:09] | Oh yeah, right right. I will, later. | 是的 没错 稍后我会的 |
[33:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:16] | No, uh, I’m still not ready for that. | 不 我还没有完全好 |
[33:21] | Last time I thought I tore something from tensing my muscles. | 我想上一次我划伤了一些地方 因为我那紧绷的肌肉 |
[33:28] | No, I got something for that scar. | 我有一些能治那伤疤的东西. |
[33:32] | Oh. | 噢 |
[33:47] | Vitamin E. | 维生素E |
[33:48] | My facialist said it will help get the red out. | 我的面部护理师说它有助于消除红肿 |
[33:57] | You were right about my uncle, Carm. | 关于我叔叔的事你是对的 carm |
[34:00] | All along. | 一直以来 |
[34:03] | It doesn’t give me any pleasure, believe me. | 这不会让我感到任何快乐 相信我 |
[34:07] | I should have cut him out of my life. | 我应该把他从我的生活中赶出去 |
[34:11] | I brought this all on myself. | 我把这些都揽在自己身上 |
[34:14] | You did not. Don’t ever think that. | 你没有 永远都不要这么想 |
[34:21] | All this, you never once said “l told you so.” | 所有这些 你从来不曾对你说过 我告诉过你会这样 |
[34:29] | Accentuate the positive. | 确实是这样 |
[34:34] | I wanted you to get better. | 我希望你能好起来 |
[34:41] | You know my shrink… | 你知道我退缩了 |
[34:44] | told me that, uh… | 告诉我 |
[34:49] | I stood by Junior through all his jealousy and shit… | 手下人对他的嫉妒和取笑我置之不理 |
[34:56] | trying to prove I’m a good guy… | 试图证明我是一个虔诚的人 |
[35:04] | and that my mother couldn’t hate a good boy like that. | 我母亲也不愿意一个好孩子那样做 |
[35:12] | Imagine laying next to a guy 15 years | 试想一下对准一个15岁的孩子 |
[35:14] | and all the time he’s been playing for the pink team. | 而且还一直干着肛交那种事情 |
[35:17] | Who told you? Tony swore me to secrecy. | 谁告诉你的?Tony向我发誓会保密的 |
[35:19] | I’m not gonna burn my sources. | 我不能透露我的消息来源 |
[35:21] | Anyway, it’s all over the place. | 总之 这件事传得到处都是 |
[35:23] | Those children… imagine when they find out their father’s a finook. | 想一下 有一天那些孩子发现 他们的父亲是一个同性恋 |
[35:28] | God, she’s such a bright girl, Marie Spatafore. | 上帝啊 Marie Spatafore 她是一个多么聪明的人 |
[35:30] | You think she and Vito had some arrangement? | 你认为她和Vito会有什么安排吗? |
[35:32] | I just hope she gets herself tested. | 我只希望他自己能够禁受住考验 |
[35:37] | Still, Vito? He’d be like the last one you’d suspect. | Vito 也是的? 他好像是你最后一个怀疑对象 |
[35:40] | Suspect of what? | 怀疑什么? |
[35:43] | Wow, such a young lady! | 多么年轻的女人啊 |
[35:46] | Yes, she’s working two jobs. | 是的 她有2份工作 |
[35:48] | Days she’s interning at Gendler, | 这段时间她对Gendler |
[35:49] | Lookstein, Abruzzo & Abruzzo. | Lookstein Abruzzo & Abruzzo感兴趣 |
[35:51] | What about Vito? | Vito怎么样了? |
[35:53] | Nothing. Him and Marie are having some problems, that’s all. | 没什么 他和Marie出现了些问题 就这些 |
[35:59] | – I can probably guess. – Excuse me? | -我能猜到 -请原谅? |
[36:03] | Huh-uh, I’m not going first. | 我不想第一个开口 |
[36:05] | Do you know something? | 你知道些什么? |
[36:13] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[36:15] | he is possibly… | 他有可能是 |
[36:19] | gay. | 同性恋 |
[36:21] | Finn saw him giving some guy a blowjob. | Finn看见他和一些男人做口交 |
[36:23] | What? | 你说什么? |
[36:25] | When Dad got him that job in construction? | 爸爸不是给了他一份建筑的工作么? |
[36:27] | Finn showed up early one morning and he saw Vito | Finn那天早晨很早就到了 |
[36:28] | in a car going down on some security guard. | 他看见Vito在车里和保安进行口交 |
[36:31] | – Oh my God! – He saw this? | 我的上帝啊 他亲眼看见的吗? |
[36:34] | He had Finn all freaked out. He still does. | 他看见Finn出来后 他仍然这么做 |
[36:36] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不说出来? |
[36:38] | Because Vito warned Finn not to. | 因为Vito警告Finn不要那么做 |
[36:45] | You gotta hear what Meadow just told us. | 你应该听听Meadow刚才告诉我的事情 |
[36:47] | – Mom! – The cat’s out of the bag, Meadow. | -妈妈 -纸包不住火的 Meadow |
[36:54] | Oh, it’s “Dr. Yank ’em,” the painless dentist. | Yank医生 没有疼痛的牙医 |
[36:58] | How you doing, kid? Hey Ton’. | -你在干什么? -你好 Ton |
[37:01] | Hey– | 嘿 |
[37:03] | Unfortunately, Finn here has got some bad news, | 很不幸 Finn到这里来是带来一些坏消息 |
[37:08] | so, uh, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[37:10] | Sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[37:13] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[37:15] | Tell ’em what you saw. | 把你看到的告诉他们 |
[37:23] | Don’t be scared. It’s all right. | 别害怕 没事的 |
[37:45] | – All right, if we can just head over and have lunch. – Good morning. | -好吧 一会我们回头一起去吃饭 -早上好 |
[38:03] | Good morning. | -早上好 |
[38:33] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你个问题 |
[38:35] | Before he cornered you in the porta-potty, | 在他为难你之前 |
[38:38] | when the security guard was sucking him off– | 那个警卫在给他口交吗 |
[38:41] | – Whoa one sec, it was the other way around. – What? | -等等 正好相反 -你说什么? |
[38:46] | Vito was blowing the security guard. | Vito在为警卫做 |
[38:50] | Son of a bitch! | 这个狗娘养的杂种 |
[38:53] | Catchin’, not pitchin’? | 知道了吧 没疑问了吧? |
[38:59] | He’s not gonna know I told you? | 他不会知道是我告诉你们的吧? |
[39:01] | You ain’t gonna have no problem from Vito, believe me. | Vito不会对你怎么样的 相信我 |
[39:04] | – What are you gonna do? – lt’ll be okay. | -你们打算怎么做? -一切都会好的 |
[39:08] | Get him to pay for some therapy. | 揍到他进医院 |
[39:10] | Look, why don’t you… why don’t you go out front, | 听着 你为什么不 为什么不到前面去 |
[39:14] | get yourself a sandwich, | 给你自己弄份三明治呢 |
[39:17] | any kind you like, huh? | 选种你喜欢的 好吗? |
[39:18] | Soda. | 苏打水 |
[39:21] | When we’re done here, somebody will take you back. | 当我们这里讨论结束了 会有人带你过来的 |
[39:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:35] | I wanna kill the fat faggot myself. | 我要亲手杀了那个胖同性恋 |
[39:39] | Cut off his pisciatil’ and feed it to him. | 得把他的老二割下来喂他吃 |
[39:43] | There can be no mistake now. | 现在绝对不会搞错了 |
[39:45] | I can’t believe I stuck up for him! | 我简直不能相信 我还为他辩护 |
[39:46] | I feel like I’ve been stabbed in the heart. | 我感到我的心好像被刺伤了 |
[39:48] | We can’t have him here in our social club no more. | 我们不能让他再来我们的社区俱乐部了 |
[39:51] | I mean, that much I do know. | 我的意思是 我再也承受不住这种事情了 |
[39:52] | Social club? | 社区俱乐部? |
[39:54] | He’s gotta go! | 他必须离开 |
[39:55] | I wanna think about it. | 我要好好考虑一下 |
[39:58] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是的 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:00] | What the fuck? What is there to think about? | 想怎么样? 有什么要考虑的? |
[40:03] | – Sit down. – Fuck that! I’ll say it again! | -给我坐下 -去他妈的 我还要再说一遍 |
[40:06] | What the fuck is there to think about? | 有什么他妈的要考虑的? |
[40:08] | You gonna take care of his kids, huh, after he’s gone? | 你得照顾他的孩子 我是说在干掉他之后? |
[40:13] | It’s true. They didn’t do nothing. | 那倒是 他们没做错什么 |
[40:17] | Poor little guys. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[40:20] | Now sit down. | 现在给我坐下来 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry if I yelled, T. It’s just… | 我为我的大叫感到抱歉 Tony 那只是 |
[40:31] | how much more betrayal can I take? | 我怎么能对这种背叛熟视无睹呢? |
[40:35] | Vito, a fag. | Vito 一个同性恋 |
[40:39] | Big construction tycoon. | 一个建筑业的大亨 |
[40:42] | Ton’, when he was always talking about “greasing the union,” | Ton 他总是说要贿赂协会 |
[40:46] | who knew that’s what he meant? | 谁知道他说的是什么意思? |
[40:52] | All right, this stays in these four walls. | 好吧 这件事就到此为止 |
[40:56] | Am I understood? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[41:02] | – Phil, oh my God. – You poor kid. | -Phil 我的天哪 -你这个可怜的孩子 |
[41:06] | I know. I can’t believe it myself. | 我都知道了 我简直不能相信这一切 |
[41:10] | I keep waiting for him to call. | 我一直在等他的电话 |
[41:13] | How long am I supposed to tell the kids he’s away on business? | 我在想告诉孩子们他去出差了 这个借口能用多久? |
[41:16] | That fuckin’ shitbag. I get my hands on him | 那个混蛋 我要亲手结果了他 |
[41:18] | I’m gonna tear him limb from limb. | 我要把他撕烂再撕烂 |
[41:20] | – Oh, Phil, don’t say that. – You’re my cousin he married, | -Phil 别那么说 -他娶的就是我的堂妹 你 |
[41:23] | making a mockery of the whole sacrament. | 现在在整个基督教中闹出那么大的笑话 |
[41:26] | But what do we really know? | 但是我们现在知道些什么? |
[41:30] | I mean, maybe there were signs, but… | 我的意思是可能是有些迹象 但是 |
[41:35] | Vito Spatafore is a good man, | Vito Spatafore是一个好人 |
[41:38] | and he’s a wonderful dad. | 同时也是一位好父亲 |
[41:42] | Somebody sees something one time | 就因为某些人某次看到了些事情 |
[41:44] | and he’s tossed aside like garbage? | 你们就要把他想垃圾一样丢掉? |
[41:48] | That’s why I’m here, honey. | 那就是我为什么在这里的原因 亲爱的 |
[41:50] | There’s been confirmation through the grapevine. | 谣言已经被证实了 |
[41:52] | Vito was seen in a car with a man. | Vito被看见和一个男人在车里 |
[41:58] | I don’t want to get graphic beyond that, | 我不想再对那个做描绘了 |
[42:00] | the idea of it repulses me so much. | 这是个遭受非议的举动 |
[42:03] | What confirmation? Who? | 什么被证实了?谁证实的? |
[42:05] | The witness has no reason to lie. | 目击者没有理由撒谎 |
[42:07] | No… | 不 |
[42:09] | We can’t be in denial no more, much as we love him. | 我们不能再否认这一切了 尽管我们是如此的爱他 |
[42:16] | Where do you think he might have gone, honey? | 你认为他会去哪里 亲爱的? |
[42:19] | So we can get him back here, get him to do something about it. | 这样我们可以把他带回来 让他做些什么来弥补这一切 |
[42:31] | Excuse me, Angie here? | 对不起 请问Angie在这里吗? |
[42:33] | In the office. | 她在办公室 |
[42:35] | We can get you anything you want, sweetheart, | 我们能提供你任何想要的东西 甜心 |
[42:37] | air bags, chrome rims– | 气囊 铬合金边框 |
[42:39] | – Oh, hi. – Carm, hi. | -噢 嘿 -Carm 嘿 |
[42:42] | I’m sorry. Am I interrupting something? | 我很抱歉 我打断你们了吗? |
[42:44] | I’m here for the free bodywork certificates for the auction. | 我来这里是为了拿免费人体雕塑的拍卖证书的 |
[42:49] | – Oh, that’s right. – But if you’re busy… | -噢 是的 -但是如果你忙的话 |
[42:52] | This’ll just take another sec. | 请等我一会 |
[42:54] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[43:07] | They were doing something behind closed doors. | 他们关起门来干了点什么事 |
[43:09] | Well you know Angie’s put money on the street. | 你知道的Angie在外面投资作生意 |
[43:12] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[43:14] | – Angie told me. – She didn’t tell me. | -Angie告诉我的 -她怎么没有和我说 |
[43:16] | Probably ’cause of Tony. Aw, | 可能是因为Tony的缘故 |
[43:18] | maybe he didn’t want you to know something like that. | 可能他不想 让你知道那些事 |
[43:20] | Me and my big mouth. | 我和我的大嘴巴 |
[43:24] | She’s got enough money to do that, huh? | 她有足够的钱做那个吗? |
[43:31] | Well, she’s pretty successful with that body shop, so… | 她的车身修理厂相当成功 因此 |
[43:37] | Our grandmothers did it. | 我们祖母也是做这个的 |
[43:38] | Those were harder times, but…a’ salut’, right? | 那是个艰难的时期 但是 都过去了 对吧? |
[43:43] | She’s one of us. Now it’s like she’s one of them. | 曾经她是我们中的一员 现在更像是他们中的一员 |
[43:49] | – You wanted to see me, Ton’? – Yeah. | -你要见我 Ton? -没错 |
[43:52] | Hey, Carlo. | 你好 Carlo |
[43:57] | – Good to see you. – Sit down. | -很高兴见到你 -请坐 |
[44:01] | Putting you in charge of all construction business, | 安排你管理所有的建筑生意 |
[44:05] | replacing Vito. | 取代Vito的位置 |
[44:07] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[44:08] | Guys respect you across the board, | 在行业中大家都敬重你 |
[44:11] | you done real good real with the ports… | 你在码头上确实干的不错 |
[44:14] | Thank you, Ton’. | 谢谢夸奖 Ton |
[44:18] | Jeez, I don’t know what to say. | Jeez 我不知道该说什么 |
[44:20] | We’ll have a drink. | 让我们一起来喝一杯 |
[44:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[44:24] | A’ salut, a’ salut. | 干杯 干杯 |
[44:33] | Listen, Ton’… | 听我说 Ton |
[44:36] | since you think enough of me to give me this responsibility | 既然你认为我有能力 赋予我这样的责任 |
[44:39] | I might as well be the one to say it. | 我也对你讲一件事 |
[44:41] | All right, skip the preambles. | 好吧 直接切入正题 |
[44:45] | The guys on Vito’s crew, | Vito手下的那些人 |
[44:47] | they say if he was to come back, | 他们说如果他回来 |
[44:49] | they refuse to take orders from him. | 他们不会听他的 |
[44:51] | Oh, they do? | 噢 是吗? |
[44:54] | Not only that, | 不仅那样 |
[44:57] | a couple of the other captains won’t talk to him, | 其中一些负责人不会再和他说话了 |
[44:59] | and I don’t disagree. | 我并不反对 |
[45:03] | Paulie especially. | 尤其是Paulie |
[45:05] | Now that he’s accepted it, hey… | 现在他也赞成了 嘿 |
[45:07] | he’s the most out for Vito’s scalp. | 他现在最想跳出来剥了Vito的皮 |
[45:10] | Yeah, you should hear him, Ton’. He’s goin’ fuckin’ mau-mau on the subject. | 你应该听他的 Ton 他说到了点子上 |
[45:17] | It’s not their fucking decision who they work with. | 那不是他们要做得决定 |
[45:21] | Let me tell you something– | 让我告诉你一些事情 |
[45:22] | fuckin’ Vito, through sheer hard work, | Vito由始至终都很努力的工作 |
[45:25] | turned himself into my best earner. | 他成为一个最为我赚钱的人 |
[45:27] | I don’t even know if I’d have the new boat without him. | 我甚至不知道没有他的话我会有现在的成就 |
[45:31] | He’s a come-from-behind kind of guy. | 他是那种勤勤恳恳的人 |
[45:33] | That’s true, but– | 那是事实 但是 |
[45:35] | So I’m gonna burn that kind of dedication? | 难道我能做出那样的决定吗? |
[45:38] | It’s hard to believe I couldn’t get something | 简直难以置信 如果他回来的话 |
[45:41] | more out of him, if he were to come back. | 我不能再给他任何东西 |
[45:42] | Stocks, offshore shit, I don’t know. | 股票 海岸边的物业 我不知道 |
[45:45] | Well… | 那么 |
[45:49] | these other guys feel an effort should be made | 还有些人认为他们要尽力去找他 |
[45:54] | Oh, please, huh? | 请便 哈? |
[45:56] | You know, certain people, they love the high drama, | 你要知道 有些人 他们喜欢高雅的戏剧 |
[45:59] | Iike fuckin’ high school girls. And others I could name, | 喜欢中学女生 |
[46:01] | they just can’t wait to whack somebody, anybody. | 还有的人 我是知道名字的 就成天等着把别人整下台 |
[46:05] | But some people feel it’s against our principles, Tony. | 但是有些人认为这违背了我们的法则 Tony |
[46:09] | A sin. | 是种罪过 |
[46:13] | Carlo, let’s be honest with ourselves here. | Carlo 让我们彼此间开成布公吧 |
[46:17] | We all know Vito’s not the first. | 我们都知道Vito不是第一个这样做的人 |
[46:26] | Well… | 那么 |
[46:29] | we’re gonna do great things. | 我们是要干大事的 |
[46:32] | Aw, Jesus, thanks again, Anthony. Thank you. | 上帝啊 再次感谢你 Anthony 谢谢你 |
[47:08] | What? | 想说什么? |
[47:13] | It’s 2006. | 现在是2006年了 |
[47:15] | There’s pillow biters in the Special Forces. | 特种部队里也有同性恋啊 |
[47:19] | Let me just ask you, Ton’– | 让我来问你Ton |
[47:23] | sake of argument. | 由于舆论的缘故 |
[47:26] | Let’s say he shows up. | 我们说让他露面 |
[47:28] | You gonna kiss this guy on both cheeks? | 你会亲吻他的双颊吗? |
[47:34] | Take Paulie, okay? | 听Paulie的 好吗? |
[47:36] | You know perfectly well | 你很清楚 |
[47:39] | guys like him never kick up their full percent to you. | 想他这种人绝对不会完全帮你的 |
[47:44] | You look the other way, | 你要注意别的方面 |
[47:46] | price of doing business. | 做生意的代价 |
[47:49] | But you cut Vito slack now that he’s “out of the closet,” | 但是你如果现在让Vito退休的话 他就等于是出局了 |
[47:54] | just the excuse people need to go off the reservation | 人们需要这样一个借口来来维护他们的权益 |
[47:58] | and start withholding serious money. | 并会开始拒付钱 |
[48:04] | Let me read in peace, will you? | 让我安静的看会书 好吗? |
[48:10] | Having fun with all this paper? | 你对这些文件感兴趣吗? |
[48:12] | I can’t believe this is just one case. | 我不能相信这只有一个案子 |
[48:14] | Rafaella Martino. I’m the lead attorney on this mess. | 我是rafaella martino 是这里的负责人 |
[48:17] | Oh. Meadow Soprano. | 我是Meadow Soprano |
[48:19] | – I’m Michael Kardish. I work with Rae. – Hi. | 我是Michael Kardish 我和Rae一起工作 |
[48:21] | Ms. Soprano came highly recommended. | Soprano女士非常荣幸地被推荐到这里来 |
[48:23] | Columbia Dean’s List, volunteer at the South Bronx Law Center… | 哥伦比亚大学院长推荐 南布朗克斯市法律中心的志愿者 |
[48:27] | This is really interesting too. | 这真的很令人好奇 |
[48:29] | Of course it’s different than the kind of thing we see at the law center. | 当然在法律中的所见所闻和这里的不同 |
[48:32] | Clients there are so trampled and abused– | 那里的委托人是如此被轻视和辱骂 |
[48:34] | Welcome to white-collar fraud. | 欢迎参与白领诈骗 |
[48:36] | I need the e-mails from box 44 and 45, July and August. | 我需要从44 45盒子里获得7 8月份的邮件 |
[48:39] | Pull them and leave them with my assistant. | 把他们理出来交给我的助手 |
[48:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:44] | Tony Soprano’s kid. | Tony Soprano的女儿 |
[48:58] | Tony Tony. | |
[49:00] | Building my lats back up. | 在锻炼我背部的肌肉 |
[49:02] | Did you by any chance talk to the building inspector about my house? | 你有时间谈一下有关我房子的建筑监理员吗? |
[49:06] | Shit, I forgot. | 该死的 我忘了 |
[49:21] | The sorting’s tedious, but some of the cases– | 资料架很单调乏味 但是有些案子 |
[49:24] | this guy was pretty clever, really. | 这家伙真聪明 真的 |
[49:26] | He set up all these phony investment firms | 他组建了这些虚假的投资公司 |
[49:28] | and then just siphoned the money out: | 然后把钱抽走 |
[49:30] | – $80 million. – Whoa. | 8000万美元 |
[49:32] | Yeah, he’s out on bail. | 他被保释外出了 |
[49:36] | Then you look at my father’s friend, | 你看我父亲的朋友 |
[49:38] | federal marshals dragging him | 联邦执行官 拖住他 |
[49:39] | out of his own daughter’s wedding. | 不参加他女儿的婚礼 |
[49:41] | He hasn’t even been tried yet. | 他甚至也靠不住 |
[49:42] | You’re innocent in this country until proven guilty. | 你无知的呆在这个国家 直到你被证明有罪 |
[49:45] | Yeah, but Johnny Macaroni was indicted for murder. | 是的 Johnny的孩子被指控谋杀 |
[49:47] | They couldn’t let him stay 15 more minutes? | 他们不可能让他呆在里面超过15分钟? |
[49:52] | You better put your pants on. | 你最好穿好你的裤子 |
[49:57] | You know why they did that? | 你知道他们为什么这么做 |
[49:59] | To humiliate him in front of everyone. | 让他在众人面前丢脸 |
[50:02] | Metal detectors, frisking, | 金属探测器 搜身 |
[50:04] | my father with the shoes? | 我父亲有没有穿鞋子? |
[50:06] | It was pure harassment. | 这真是一种折磨 |
[50:08] | Yeah, but the guy’s lucky they even let him out. | 是的 但那家伙是走运的 他们甚至让他逃脱了 |
[50:10] | Oh, so white-collar criminals can destroy people’s lives | 因此白领罪犯有可以让人丧命 |
[50:14] | and steal their pensions and it’s no big deal to you. | 拿走他们的养老金 对你来说这不是一桩大买卖 |
[50:17] | You know what? Bad subject. | 你都知道什么?糟糕的主题 |
[50:21] | Let’s talk about something else. | 让我们说点别的 |
[50:23] | No, let’s talk about it | 不 我们就谈这个 |
[50:24] | so we can stop with the “macaroni” cracks. | 我们不能成为一个纨绔子弟 |
[50:26] | Weird, since you’re part ltalian yourself. | 不可思议 由于你有部分意大利的血统 |
[50:30] | Please, my dad is so deracinated. | 我父亲被孤立了 |
[50:32] | Yeah, the way he prefers it. All those hysterical jokes | 是的 他更喜欢这种方式 那些歇斯底里的笑话 |
[50:35] | about ltalian cheeses and smelly feet. | 关于意大利的头面人物和有臭味的脚 |
[50:38] | Why are you picking a fight? | 为什么你选择对抗? |
[50:39] | I’m not, but you’re slamming my family. I don’t know. | 我没有 但是你在抨击我的家庭 我不知道 |
[50:46] | This is good shit. | 这真是胡扯 |
[50:48] | It’s amazing. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[50:54] | You weren’t there for the “grand inquisition” about Vito. | 你不在那里主要调查一下vito |
[50:57] | I knew it. I’m picking the fight. | 我知道这件事 我选择了对抗 |
[51:00] | I was in the back of a butcher shop | 我就在那个肉店的后面 |
[51:03] | with your Uncle Paulie, | 和你叔叔 Paulie |
[51:05] | ratting out a guy I don’t really even know. | 丢了面子离开的那家伙我甚至不认识他 |
[51:08] | I mean what do you think’s going to happen to Vito for being gay? | 我的意识是vito作为一个同性恋 在他身上会发生什么事? |
[51:14] | And don’t give me any of that “poverty of the Mezzogiorno” bullshit. | 不要告诉我任何诸如那些 在贫困的意大利南部之类的胡扯 |
[51:17] | We’re in fucking Caldwell, New Jersey, | 我们呆在新泽西的Caldwell |
[51:19] | and you’re on your high horse about justice? | 你总是高高在上的来评判公正吗? |
[51:22] | They are gonna mete it out themselves. | 他们有自己的解决方式 |
[51:28] | This is untenable. | 这完全没有依据 |
[52:30] | This is nice, this pot. | 这罐子 真不错 |
[52:34] | Yeah, that’s a Baneda– Arts and Crafts Movement. | 那是一个Baneda 艺术品 手工制作 |
[52:38] | Yeah? I really don’t know much about this stuff. | 是吗? 我对这类东西知道的不是很多 |
[52:42] | Well, you’ve got a good eye. | 你真是好眼力 |
[52:44] | That’s the most expensive piece in the store. | 那是店里最昂贵的一件 |
[52:47] | You’re a natural. | 你很有天赋 |