时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | You guys speak English? | 你们会说英语么? |
[02:01] | Not some too much. | 懂一点 |
[02:57] | I just wanna say | 我得说 |
[02:58] | it’s been a while since we opened the books | 酒过三循 |
[03:01] | and in regards to you guys | 对于你们几个 |
[03:03] | Burt Gerry Burt Gerry | |
[03:05] | as a man of few words I… | 不善言辞 |
[03:07] | Not few enough though huh? New blood. | 够啦 欢迎新人 |
[03:09] | -New blood. -Salut. | -欢迎新人 -干杯 |
[03:16] | Sure we break some balls here tonight | 今晚 我们相聚在此 |
[03:18] | but I go way back. | 但很早便与你们相识 |
[03:20] | And in light of recent humiliations | 回想近日诸多蒙羞的事 |
[03:22] | it’s a honor to be joined by men | 很荣幸能与各位共事 |
[03:26] | and not faggot-ass corn-holing cocksuckers | 至于其他卑鄙小人 |
[03:29] | like married my cousin. | 比如我那已婚的表弟 |
[03:31] | -He should fuckin’ die! -Phil relax. | -他真该下地狱 -Phil 冷静点 |
[03:32] | -Whoa whoa whoa Phil. -Take it easy. | -Phil -安静 |
[03:36] | Phil you know the wine makes you emotional. | Phil 酒会让人乱性 |
[03:38] | Because I got an empty fuckin’ stomach. | 我都快饿瘪了 |
[03:40] | -So have a breadstick. -45 minutes for some grilled eggplant? | -吃根面包棒 -烤茄子要45分钟? |
[03:44] | Jesus Christ is there nothing without this complaining? | 别做这些无谓的抱怨 |
[03:46] | You didn’t notice? Artie’s game is a little off lately. | 你是否注意 Artie最近有点失常 |
[03:50] | Well Carmela sent her branzino back Sunday night | Carmela周日晚送来了branzino(一种海鱼) |
[03:53] | but she loves to do that. | 她热衷于此 |
[03:54] | Gentlemen how’s everything so far? | 各位 怎么样? |
[03:56] | -Fantastic. -Delicious. | -很好 -果然是美味 |
[03:58] | The delay a thousand pardons. | 非常抱歉 耽搁了这么久 |
[04:00] | I’m breaking in a new guy on the line. | 我在灶间培训新人 |
[04:01] | You seem set for antipasto. | 该上开胃菜了? |
[04:03] | I gotta be honest new guy in the kitchen aside | 抛开新人不谈 |
[04:06] | I mean how come we’re waiting? It seems empty out there. | 你也让我们等太久了 这的东西都被一扫而空 |
[04:08] | People like to get in that last barbecue. | 外面的食客很喜欢烧烤 |
[04:11] | Artie you been to this “Da Giovanni” up by Troy Hills? | Artie 你把da giovanni弄到troy hills去了? |
[04:14] | -No I haven’t been. -Supposed to be incredible. | -没有 -难以置信 |
[04:17] | -He’s a kid right? -I hate fish | -他只是个孩子 -虽然我并不喜欢吃鱼 |
[04:19] | but his with the agrodolce… | 但配合特制的沙司 |
[04:21] | I’ll check it out. | 我会留意的 |
[04:23] | -Ah buon appetito. -About time. | -buon appetito -总算来了 |
[04:34] | Fuckin’ Phil. Some display huh? | 这个Phil 真是喜欢出风头 |
[04:38] | Paid a visit to Vito’s goomar Jill. | Jill 去看看Vito |
[04:40] | She still hasn’t heard from Vito. | 她仍未收到Vito的消息 |
[04:44] | We were just discussin’ “La Cage aux Fat.” | 我们在谈论la cage aux fat而已 |
[04:48] | I was gonna get my cousin Tommy to call his detective friend. | 我会让表弟Tommy打给他条子朋友 |
[04:50] | I’ve been hamstrung with that work stoppage at the office park. | 工作上的事让我筋疲力尽 |
[04:54] | Vito shows up he shows up then we deal with him. If not… | Vito若现身 我们就与他交易 要是没有的话… |
[04:57] | It’s just a phone call. And seriously | 只是个电话 |
[04:59] | Tommy says the guy can track somebody from the corn in his shit. | Tommy说那人可通过蛛丝马迹 追踪一个人的下落 |
[05:03] | Yeah I saw them do that on “CSI.” | CSI里演过 |
[05:08] | -Good night. -Bye Sack. | -晚安 -再见 Sack |
[05:10] | -Bye now. -Good night kid. | -再见 -晚安 |
[05:12] | Hey I was glad to hear you say that about the search | 很高兴听你谈及调查的事 |
[05:15] | ’cause I gotta take a little time off for some business in Cali. | 我得去Cali忙生意 |
[05:19] | Little Carmine’s lined up a meet in L.A. for us. | Carmine在洛城等我们 |
[05:22] | So what is it business or time off? | 这算什么 生意还是休假? |
[05:24] | Time off from here but definite business. | 既算休假 亦属生意 |
[05:27] | With Ben Kingsley Ton’. | 是和Ben Kingsley哦 Ton |
[05:29] | So you’re gonna go get an autograph | 你去密歇根度周末 |
[05:30] | on the weekend of the Notre Dame-Michigan game? | 就是为了带个亲笔签名? |
[05:33] | I got my guys all over it. Little Carmine says | 我已安排人手 Carmine说 |
[05:35] | if we attach Ben Kingsley the picture’s a go. | 若我们能得Ben Kingsley赏识 则前途大好 |
[05:37] | Carmine? Little Carmine? | |
[05:39] | It’s common knowledge the guy’s retarded. | 那人的愚钝 已是尽人皆知 |
[05:42] | I don’t get it. You agreed to this in the hospital. | 难以置信 你在医院时亲口答应 |
[05:44] | Christopher I was in a coma. | Christopher 我当时神志不清 |
[05:48] | Okay fine. I’ll call Little Carmine | 我会告知Carmine |
[05:51] | call the airline cancel. | 取消航班 |
[05:55] | I’ll probably still reach someone. | 我依然得通知别人 |
[05:59] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该怎样对你? |
[06:01] | Make a lot of money. | 赚大钱 |
[06:05] | All right. | 好 |
[06:14] | What the fuck is this idiot doing? | 这笨蛋在做什么? |
[06:19] | No speak English. | 不会说英语 |
[06:20] | Brooklyn …Brooklyn. | |
[06:22] | Ho pal. Move your car. We’re late. | Pal 把你的车移开 我们要迟到了 |
[06:29] | Move el automobile. | 把车移开 |
[06:34] | Rusty! Don’t forget to call Marissa. | Rusty 别忘给Marissa打电话 |
[06:41] | Hurry up. Let me see. | -快 让我看看 -是的 |
[06:47] | -Museum… -Eastern Parkway. | -博物馆… -东面的专用路 |
[06:49] | Eastern Parkway not the Belt Parkway. | 东面路 不是Belt路 |
[07:11] | So I’m trying to eject the DVD and the kids are freaking | 我试图将DVD退出来 孩子们都莫名其妙 |
[07:14] | “What’s wrong with that lady Daddy?” | 爸爸 那女人怎么了? |
[07:16] | -And Carrie says—How’s the scaloppine? | -Carrie说 -煎小牛肉味道如何? |
[07:19] | -Uh it’s delicious. -Thanks. | -很好吃 -多谢 |
[07:21] | It all depends on slicing the veal very thin. | 将其切成极薄的片才是关键 |
[07:24] | My way | 我烹调的方式 |
[07:26] | I like to chill it down a degree or two | 冻下一到两度 |
[07:28] | and then I pull a straight razor right across it. | 在上面直接切一刀 |
[07:31] | Your father could cook. | 你父亲精于烹饪 |
[07:33] | He told me when you were in here last. 75th birthday right? | 去年在75岁寿宴上告诉我的 当时你也在 |
[07:36] | -In the navy. -What’s that? | -在海军服役时 -什么东西? |
[07:39] | In the navy he cooked. | 他在海军服役时学会烹饪 |
[07:41] | Terrific guy. Great head of hair. | 了不起的人 浓密的头发 |
[07:43] | -You enjoy. -Mmm. | -请享用 -哦 |
[07:44] | Save room. I’ll be back with dessert specials. | 别吃得太饱 一会还有特别甜点 |
[07:50] | Benny Moe Jack. Ho Benny Moe and Jack. | |
[07:52] | How’s the bruschett’? | Bruschett怎么样了? |
[07:53] | You got a quorum. Let me get you a table. | 定好人数 我来安排座位 |
[07:55] | You guys go ahead. I’m gonna stay right here. | 你们去好了 我就留在这 |
[07:58] | My best customer but he’s nailed to this fuckin’ spot. | 他是最好的顾客 却始终如一地占据这个座位 |
[08:01] | It’s either the wine or the view. | 要么喝酒 要么看美女 |
[08:04] | Such a sweet kid. | 真是个好孩子 |
[08:06] | You know she told Charmaine that back in Albania | 她对Charmaine说她在阿尔巴尼亚的家 |
[08:08] | her whole family got blown up | 都在等待 |
[08:09] | waiting on line for an oil change. | 以油换食品 |
[08:13] | The shit she’s been through we just had to help. | 她有此遭遇 我们怎能不施援手 |
[08:15] | I even called in a favor with my cousin in Manhattan | 我甚至打给我那在曼哈顿的表弟 |
[08:17] | got her a working visa started on the green card. | 请他帮忙给她办工作证 现在正在申请绿卡 |
[08:20] | Martina come do some hosting. | Martina 过来招呼客人 |
[08:24] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:26] | -What’s up? -This is your cheering section over here. | -怎么? -这是你的拥趸 |
[08:29] | -Hello Benny. -You got the reservations squared away? | -你好 Benny -搞定那些预约了么? |
[08:32] | It’s very few right now. | 门庭冷清 |
[08:33] | Football season. | 现在正是橄榄球季 |
[08:38] | I could watch her walk away all night. | 我会整晚都看她走来走去的 |
[08:40] | Good ’cause like most girls with you that’s what she’s gonna do. | 她和你在一起 下场会和你在一起的那些女人一样 |
[08:43] | Ah to be young and single again like these two | 到头来 年纪轻轻 却孤单一人 就像这二位 |
[08:45] | -huh Benito? -Ahh. | -Benito? -哦 |
[09:16] | I can put the credit card numbers on actual plastic | 再给我五百块 |
[09:19] | for an extra five bills. | 我就能把信用卡密码压在一块塑料上 |
[09:23] | We do Internet strictly. | 我们都是网上交易 |
[09:40] | Mmm the gnocchi! | 团子 |
[09:45] | I’ll take your word. It’s a little too rich for my stomach. | 知道了 但我实在太饱了 |
[09:48] | It’s okay. Just a bite. | 没关系 就咬一口 |
[09:53] | I think it’s a lamb ragu with just a scoop of cold rigott’. | 估计这是冷藏的羔羊肉 |
[09:57] | -Holy shit. -It’s all so fresh. That fish with pistachios? | -真好吃 -很新鲜 那边的鱼也是? |
[10:01] | I feel like a traitor. | 我觉得自己像个叛徒 |
[10:04] | Vesuvio lately it’s depressing somehow. | 最近的vesuvio有些乏善可陈 |
[10:06] | Maybe they need to remodel or something. I don’t know. | 也许该变变花样了 |
[10:09] | That menu is so tired. | 这菜单都让人审美疲劳了 |
[10:11] | -Hey Homo Junior! -Leave me the fuck alone! | -小家伙 -少来烦我 |
[10:14] | -Get stop it! -Mom they’re hurting Vito! | -住手 -妈妈 他们在打Vito |
[10:18] | -Stop it! -Where are your parents? | -住手 -你父母呢? |
[10:24] | I guess she can’t hide her face at home. | 我想 她在家里 一定不做掩饰 |
[10:26] | It’d be like admitting there was something wrong. | 像是承认错误一样 |
[10:29] | I should have brought a pair of sweatpants | 我得换条运动裤 |
[10:31] | to change into. I’m gonna explode. | 都快撑暴了 |
[10:33] | Apparently there is still a veal loin | 还有一道小牛腰 |
[10:36] | yet to be unveiled. | 没上呢 |
[10:40] | Please don’t get up. | 不必起来 |
[10:42] | -Congratulations. -Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[10:44] | That kid I’m tellin’ you… | 那孩子 我告诉过你了 |
[10:45] | -Thank you. -he was so handsome in that church. | -谢谢 -他在教堂是如此英俊 |
[10:49] | The name he took “Francis” after my pop. | 他叫francis 与我父亲同名 |
[10:52] | No restaurants in Brooklyn? You gotta come all the way to Jersey? | Brooklyn没餐馆了? 何必来Jersey? |
[10:55] | This food it’s worth a detour. Why? ls there a problem? | 这的菜肴值得远道而来 怎么? |
[10:59] | Artie’s a friend of mine you know? I like to throw him some business. | Artie是我朋友 我想照顾一下他的生意 |
[11:02] | Talk to you a minute? | 和你聊两句 |
[11:07] | Visited with John. | 我去见过John |
[11:09] | He said to tell you he appreciates the recent headlines. | 他表示 对最近的举动 他不胜感激 |
[11:14] | -Rusty -I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | -Rusty -不知所云 |
[11:17] | I turned him down on that. | 我拒绝了他 |
[11:19] | Madonn’ you’re a cautious man. | Madonn 你行事太过谨慎 |
[11:22] | You know some people might feel a little offended. | 这会让别人不爽的 |
[11:25] | Me my heart is an open book. | 我对别人 从来都是敞开心扉 |
[11:32] | Anyway Rusty’s gone | Rusty走了 |
[11:33] | and we’ll chalk it up to the headless horseman. | 我们大可称之为莽夫 |
[11:35] | Giovanni Giovanni. | |
[11:41] | Bravo! | 太好了 |
[12:06] | Martina was just tellin’ me | Martina刚告诉我 |
[12:08] | that in Montenegro I’d be the tallest guy. | 在Montenegro 我是最高的人 |
[12:10] | Another fun fact from the Balkans. | Balkans的又一笑料 |
[12:12] | Ben are you up for dessert? | Ben 想吃甜点么? |
[12:15] | No I’m all set here. Thanks. | 不必 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Martina sweetheart | Martina 亲爱的 |
[12:18] | can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你说两句么 |
[12:21] | What is it Artie? | Artie 怎么? |
[12:25] | You’re looking at me very serious. | 为何用这么严肃的眼神看我 |
[12:27] | You remember I had that friend in Manhattan | 你还记不记得 我有个朋友在曼哈顿 |
[12:29] | that was gonna help speed you through the green card process? | 可以帮你快些拿到绿卡 |
[12:33] | Apparently it’s not happening. | 显然 他也爱莫能助 |
[12:36] | -Why? -Too much on his plate he said. | -为什么? -他的事太多 |
[12:38] | I guess you’re just gonna have to do it yourself. I’m sorry. | 你得自己解决了 我很抱歉 |
[12:41] | All those forms. Shit me. | 要填那么多表 |
[12:44] | I wish I could help you but really | 我也很想帮你 |
[12:47] | it’s a small inconvenience compared to living in freedom right? | 能生活在这自由的国度 与之相比 那实在是小事一桩了 |
[12:50] | Yes I know this. | 我知道 |
[12:57] | Get him another ‘buca. | 再给他一背buca |
[13:05] | Tony Hey Tony. | |
[13:21] | You could fuck her you know? | 你本可以上她的 |
[13:25] | Well… | 哦 |
[13:26] | I’m not 100% in that department | 我没在状态 |
[13:28] | but I’m startin’ to feel the old pressure. | 但开始感觉到压力 |
[13:33] | It’s funny ’cause guys like me we come here | 真好笑 我们这种人来这种地方 |
[13:35] | we get drunk and stare. | 一醉方休 还色眯眯地盯着别人 |
[13:37] | Best-case scenario we go in the back room we get a lap dance | 开个房间 跳个舞 |
[13:40] | a dry hump and pfft blow in our pants. | 干那挡子事 |
[13:46] | Listen you wanna fuck her so bad I’m sure it could be worked out. | 你这么想上她 终究会成功 |
[13:49] | Nah I couldn’t. | 不 不会 |
[13:52] | But you… | 但你 |
[13:54] | Well what do you want me to say? | 你想要我怎样? |
[13:56] | Nothing. It’s just a fact. | 没什么 事实而已 |
[13:58] | If I knew you were gonna be in such a pissy mood | 我怎么知道你情绪如此低落 |
[14:05] | Gabriella Dante and Rosalie Aprile came in for lunch yesterday. | Gabriella Dante和Rosalie Aprile昨天来吃午餐 |
[14:08] | So what you wanna fuck one of them now? | 你想上她们? |
[14:10] | No. | 不 |
[14:13] | Gab said you all went and had a meal at Da Giovanni on Sunday. | Gab说你们周日去da giovanni共膳 |
[14:20] | Well I was gonna tell you. | 我正要对你说这事 |
[14:21] | It was Phil’s grandson’s confirmation. It’s a pain in the ass. | Phil孙子的的坚信礼 |
[14:26] | What are you gonna do? You gotta eat. | 你能怎么? 不过吃饭而已 |
[14:28] | It’s nothing’ special believe me. | 相信我 那并无特别的意义 |
[14:30] | Actually Carm got a little sick after. Too much oil she thought. | Carm饭后有些恶心 她觉得太油腻了 |
[14:34] | Gab said I should check it out | Gab说 我应该去看看的 |
[14:36] | like I could learn something. | 能从中获益 |
[14:38] | Well she runs her mouth that one. | 她就那样 |
[14:40] | Fuck her. | 上她 |
[14:42] | Carm got sick. Nice touch. | Carm不舒服了 |
[14:45] | It was a business obligation Artie. | Artie 不过是商务应酬而已 |
[14:47] | Uh-oh. Last time I heard that I had to call the fire department. | 上次听你说起 我差点报火警 |
[14:51] | Well maybe you need another fresh start to fuck up. | 也许你需要物色一个新对象 |
[14:55] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[14:58] | -Oh come on come on. -No. | -拜托 -不 |
[15:00] | -I’m sorry. Have another one come on. -Forget it. | -改天再说 拜托 -别往心里去 |
[15:02] | I know where your heart is. | 我知道你是真心待我 |
[15:05] | I gotta plan the menu for tomorrow. | 我得筹划明天的菜肴 |
[15:11] | Fasanella my old man’s a meat guy. | Fasanella 我父亲是个大厨 |
[15:15] | He said that the restaurant business was like keeping an elephant. | 他曾说 经营餐馆 好比饲养大象 实非易事 |
[15:18] | It costs a fortune and sooner or later it shits on your head. | 需要投入大量财力 并且 早晚让你焦头烂额 |
[15:23] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[15:25] | Hector had to trim three inches off the fiorentinas. | Hector迫不得已 改换了供肉的渠道 |
[15:29] | Great. We can’t even get the good meat anymore. | 我们再也拿不到上等的鲜肉 |
[15:31] | Fucking Western Beef is leaving us for dead. | 西方的牛肉让我们举步为艰 |
[15:36] | I wanted you to call their guy | 你得通知那些人 |
[15:38] | but you were on the floor talking to the Cohens’ mother-in-law. | 但首先 你得和Cohen的岳母谈谈 |
[15:40] | You can’t deal with the Western Beef guy yourself | 要搞定那些家伙 |
[15:43] | my blushing flower? | 你出马不就行了? |
[15:45] | It’s not the same from me. | 若我出面 则意义不同 |
[15:48] | Arthur And Arthur | |
[15:50] | the chatting with the guests… | 与客人攀谈 |
[15:54] | Again that’s it. | 又来了 |
[15:56] | It’s not Hector or the meat or these assholes | 根本与Hector 肉或其他人无关 |
[15:58] | that are always looking for the next hot thing. It’s me. | 还是因我而起了 |
[16:02] | Limit it to a quick visit at coffee. | 只不过是喝咖啡的一会工夫 |
[16:05] | People wanna talk to each other not you. | 顾客需要的是彼此交流的空间 而并非你 |
[16:08] | Really? You know better than New Jersey Zagat | 是吗? 你了解新泽西的餐饮业么? |
[16:11] | “Arthur Bucco warm and convivial host”? | Arthur Bucco 热情周到 嗜欢宴的业主 |
[16:33] | Yeah we’re here right now. | 我们到了 |
[16:35] | Sure the broad strokes. Perfect. | 很好 |
[16:38] | Kingsley’s agent says | kingsley的秘书说 |
[16:40] | we grab lunch tomorrow poolside. | 明天在泳池旁有个午餐会 我们可以参加 |
[16:41] | -That guy Jay? -Yeah I got him out of some trouble | -那个叫Jay的? -我曾在一艘游艇上 |
[16:44] | on a party yacht down in the Keys. | 帮他摆平了一些麻烦 |
[16:45] | Ben Kingsley can he do a New Jersey accent? | Ben Kingsley是否操着新泽西口音? |
[16:49] | Welcome to the Viceroy. | 欢迎来到这里 |
[16:51] | I usually send the bags up hit the bar | 若你不反对 我习惯把包送上去 |
[16:54] | decompress a little unless you’re against it. | 这样轻松些 |
[16:56] | -What are you talking about? -You’re in AA. | -你什么意思? -你在戒酒 |
[16:59] | You gave the stewardess an earful when she put down the champagne. | 空姐将香槟放下时 你曾出言不逊 |
[17:02] | I just don’t wanna make you feel uncomfortable. | 我不想看到你这副样子 |
[17:06] | Relax. I can deal with it. | 别紧张 我能搞定的 |
[17:09] | Be careful with this wine | 切莫贪杯 |
[17:11] | because the way you two are looking at each other | 看你俩相互对视的情形 |
[17:14] | pretty soon we’re gonna have to… | 很快 我们就得… |
[17:17] | put a high chair right here. | 放把高脚椅 |
[17:26] | Did you clip the daily-special cards to all the menus? | 你是否在所有的菜单上都添上了今日特供? |
[17:32] | Artie Hey Artie | |
[17:34] | come here. | 过来 |
[17:36] | You ready to order? | 想点菜么? |
[17:39] | Why you kicking her ass like that? | 为何如此对她? |
[17:41] | If you’re referring to the fact that she’s my employee | 她是我的雇员 |
[17:43] | and I’m telling her what to do last time I checked that’s the way it works. | 理应听从我的安排 |
[17:46] | She thinks you want her to cry. I said not true. | 她说你让她很伤心 但我却不以为是 |
[17:49] | She told you that? | 她这么和你说的? |
[17:51] | ‘Cause you two talk all the time. | 你俩一直在这聊天 |
[17:53] | -Yeah. So what? -So maybe you should hire her. | -那又怎样 -也许 你该雇她 |
[17:55] | I know how to treat people. | 我知道怎样与人交往 |
[17:57] | -You’re a people person obviously. -I am. | -当然 你精于交际 -是的 |
[18:00] | And when they’re good to me they get treats. | 他们真心对我 自然可得到好的回报 |
[18:03] | And when they’re not well I got this severance thing I do. | 否则 大家一拍两散 |
[18:06] | It’s a complete break actually. | 就是如此干脆利落 |
[18:10] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[18:12] | See ’cause you talked around that threat so much I almost missed it. | 原来你们在谈论这个 我几乎错过了 |
[18:15] | Sorry to interrupt you guys | 抱歉打扰 |
[18:17] | but Arthur you have to plate the salmon. | Arthur 你得去把鲑鱼装盘了 |
[18:21] | Arthur the kid is a hood okay? | Arthur 那小子根本就是个无赖 |
[18:24] | If he feels protective of his girlfriend | 他只是在保护他的女友 |
[18:26] | you should just leave it alone. | 别去烦他们 |
[18:28] | She’s a slow learner. | 她是个菜鸟 |
[18:30] | She’s a nice girl and as predicted | 她是个可爱的女孩 |
[18:32] | the customers love her | 顾客都喜欢她 |
[18:34] | with her little stories from the old country. | 还有那些古老国度的轶事传说 |
[18:36] | You are just picking on her. | 你总是作弄她 |
[18:38] | It’s disgusting. He’s a married man. | 真是让人生厌 他已经结婚了 |
[18:53] | So it’s 500 for the hour 300 for half. | 500块一小时 300块半小时 |
[18:57] | And if you wanna keep skiing that’s extra. | 若你能穿滑冰上班 则额外加钱 |
[19:00] | All right Eden how’s about 400 for 40 | 可以 Eden 400块10分钟如何? |
[19:03] | and four more lines and then we’ll take it from there? | 再加四根可卡因 要带走的 |
[19:07] | That’ll work. | 成交 |
[19:20] | Fuckin’-a. | 靠 |
[19:22] | Those are some amazing tits. | 你的乳头好美 |
[19:24] | Thank you sweetie. | 多谢 |
[19:31] | Carlo’s running late. Route 23 they think there’s a sniper. | Carlo来晚了 23号线 他们认为那有狙击手 |
[19:37] | Listen the other night | 前不久 |
[19:40] | it’s this place. You know the rope’s | 这地方 |
[19:41] | a little tight at my collar. | 已让我有些力不从心 |
[19:44] | Down 40% from last year. | 与去年相比 营业额下降了40% |
[19:49] | -You need a little help? -From you? God no. | -要帮忙么? -要你帮? 还是不用了 |
[19:52] | Oh there’s the gratitude I was looking for. | 你的心意我领了 |
[19:53] | No I mean I’m not at that point thank God. | 我是说 谢谢 |
[19:57] | But thank you. | 但还是要谢谢你 |
[19:59] | Well listen the other day I was driving along | 前两天开车时 |
[20:01] | and I was thinking about your little problem. | 我就在想你生意的问题 |
[20:04] | How about a little promotion? A coupon two-for-one? | 搞促销如何? 比如优惠券啦 买二送一啦 |
[20:06] | Two-fers wow. | 买二送一 |
[20:09] | You mean like you get a free spaghetti and meatballs | 言外之意 顾客可免费享用 意大利细面条和肉丸子 |
[20:11] | if you bring another cheap gomer douchebag in here? | 是否还要带个冲洗袋? |
[20:14] | How about an early-bird special? Salad wagon? | 给早来的顾客优惠? 比如色拉? |
[20:17] | This is a fine dining establishment. I’ll give it back to the bank | 这是高雅的餐厅 |
[20:19] | before I turn it into a fucking IHOP. | 若我不能经营好 我会申请破产 |
[20:21] | Just send the waiter over here. | 叫个侍应来 |
[20:23] | You wanna help me so badly? Try paying your tab. | 你真的想帮我? 先把你的帐单付了再说 |
[20:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[20:27] | -That little roast you and the waste management people threw for Dick Barone | 那些做废物管理的人 |
[20:29] | when he got sick | 他生病了 |
[20:31] | 40 fucking garbagemen from around the country. | 就把遍布全国的40个垃圾工人招来 |
[20:34] | Of course you paid Pat Cooper. | 你会问修桶匠买单 |
[20:36] | You paid the entertainment. | 你会出钱买乐子 |
[21:17] | Afternoon. We’re looking for Arthur Bucco. | 下午好 我们找Arthur Bucco |
[21:20] | -That’s me. -Dave Kloski. This is Jim Hollings. | -我就是 -我是Dave Kloski 这位是Jim Hollings |
[21:26] | American Express? Funny I had you two for cops. | 美国运通? 我以为你们是警察呢 |
[21:29] | In a past life. Actually we’re here to investigate | 我们来这调查 |
[21:32] | some recent irregularities in charge activity here at Nuevo Vesuvio. | 最近Nuevo Vesuvio几起非正常支出 |
[21:35] | “Nuovo.” lrregularities? | Nuovo? 非正常? |
[21:37] | Well there is credit card fraud going on in this restaurant. | 这家餐厅有信用欺诈行为 |
[21:40] | -That’s impossible. -Based on cardholder disputes | -不可能 -根据持卡人的情况 |
[21:43] | we show nine hits in this locus that precede fraudulent activity. | 我们发现 此前这里曾发生九起欺诈事件 |
[21:46] | -What does that mean? -People’s card numbers were copied | -此话何解? -复制卡号 |
[21:48] | and those numbers were used to rack up thousands of dollars in phony charges. | 然后用此卡号在电话交易中套现数千元 |
[21:51] | Wait you think I’m ripping off my own customers? That’s insane. | 你认为我自毁生意? 真是愚蠢至极 |
[21:54] | Were these meals actually served? | 这是你们提供的每一餐? |
[21:59] | Shit. | 靠 |
[22:00] | Councilman Carillo? That was just two weeks ago. | Councilman Carillo? 两周前的事 |
[22:03] | So you understand we have to suspend | 我们不得不吊销你的信用卡 |
[22:05] | the use of our cards here pending an investigation. | 进行调查 |
[22:07] | Suspend? You’re cutting me off? | 吊销? 你们要断绝我的经济来源 |
[22:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[22:10] | They’re from Amex. No more charges. | 运通的人 没其他的了 |
[22:13] | -What?! -Someone’s stealing! | -什么 -有人监守自盗 |
[22:16] | Guys this is like 30% of my business here | 我的生意 三成都在这 |
[22:19] | and I can’t fucking spare it right now! | 我可不能停业 |
[22:20] | Artie please don’t curse. The minute you use profanity | Artie 别这样 不要口出不逊 |
[22:23] | you give them the high moral ground to do whatever they please. | 给大家回旋的余地 |
[22:26] | We need copies of your reservations | 我们得要一份定单的复本 |
[22:28] | and a list of anyone who has access to customer plastic. | 还有 能拿到顾客信用卡的人的名单 |
[22:35] | I’m just asking Jay. | Jay 我在问你 |
[22:38] | Well tell me again. | 请你告诉我 |
[22:40] | Why am I meeting with these chaps? | 为何要我见那几个无赖? |
[22:44] | Oh! Oh bollocks Jay. Uh bollocks! | Jay 一派胡言 |
[22:51] | Oh please. | 拜托 |
[22:58] | Anyway we appreciate that your time | 我们知道你公务繁忙 |
[23:00] | is less than limited so I’ll cut to the chase. | 长话短说 |
[23:02] | Log line “The Ring” meets “The Godfather.” | 帮派遇到了教父 |
[23:06] | Wiseguy–murdered I guess you could say | 智者被杀 |
[23:09] | seeks revenge on the man who ordered it. | 找出幕后真凶 |
[23:12] | You would play that man. | 你就演那个人 |
[23:13] | Which man? | 哪一个? |
[23:15] | Who are we kidding here? | 我们不是在胡说 |
[23:17] | You’re Ben Kingsley. You’d play the boss. | 你是Ben Kingsley 你演老大 |
[23:20] | I heard this idea I call Jay and I say | 我听说了这个计划 就给Jay打电话说 |
[23:23] | “Sir Ben Kingsley no one else.” | 这角色非Ben Kingsley莫属 |
[23:26] | Well you know as ever it’s script-dependent. | 这得看剧本了 |
[23:31] | Oh we got a sensational writer JT Dolan. | 我们找了位出色的编剧Jt Dolan |
[23:34] | I’m embarrassed. I haven’t heard of him. | 惭愧 从未听说过此人 |
[23:36] | He’s from TV “Nash Bridges ” “Hooperman “ | 他是电视剧 Nash Bridges Hooperman |
[23:40] | and “Law & Order the SUV.” | Law & Order The S.U.V等的编剧 |
[23:42] | So there’s a script? | 有剧本了? |
[23:44] | We wanted to surmise your interest | 我们想先听听您的意见 |
[23:46] | and then tailor the part to your specificities. | 为您度身定做剧本 |
[23:50] | No one plays a tough ruthless hardhearted prick like you do. | 再没人比您更适合演冷面硬汉了 |
[23:53] | You got it down trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:55] | I take that as quite a compliment. | 这算是恭维么 |
[23:56] | Sure. “Sexy Beast”? | 当然 性感野兽? |
[23:59] | Now we do have a shortlist of directors. | 我们列了一个简短的导演名单 |
[24:01] | We could go A-list down the horror genre | 我们会列一个擅长拍 |
[24:03] | Ridley Tobe Hooper. | 恐怖片的导演名单 |
[24:05] | Or we could try to find the next James Wan. He did “Saw.” | 我们可以找找下一个James Wan 他导演了Saw |
[24:09] | Did you see that? Fuckin’ brutal. | 看到了么? 冷酷无情 |
[24:11] | Betty? Betty? | |
[24:13] | It’s Ben. How are you? | Ben 近来如何? |
[24:17] | What on earth are you doing out here? | 你怎么在这? |
[24:19] | Oh I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:23] | Gentlemen allow me to introduce Miss Lauren Bacall. | 请允许我向你们介绍Lauren Bacall |
[24:27] | Lauren this is Carmine Tazzi and Christopher… | Lauren 这是Carmine Tazzi和Christopher |
[24:30] | Moltisanti. Huge fan. | Moltisanti 您的影迷 |
[24:32] | -Thank you. -“Lupertazzi.” | -谢谢 -Lupertazzi |
[24:34] | You were great in “The Haves and Have-Nots.” | 您在”富人与穷人”中的表现很抢眼 |
[24:36] | Oh yes dear Howard Hawks. Thank you. | 是因为Howard Hawks非常出色 |
[24:39] | I’m a presenter at one of these award shows ShoWest | 我得出席一个颁奖礼 |
[24:42] | some bullshit. | 这些烂事 |
[24:44] | Oh I did one of those years ago | 几年前曾出席过 |
[24:44] | after “Death and the Maiden “I think. | 演过Death And The Maiden之后 |
[24:47] | They do take good care of you though. | 他们会照顾好你的 |
[24:49] | I have shiatsu in about 10 minutes. | 十分钟后我得去做指压按摩 |
[24:52] | -Wow. -But let’s catch up. | -哦 -后会有期 |
[24:55] | Absolutely. Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:57] | -Thank you. -As always. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:59] | -So nice meeting both of you. -Enjoy your success. | -很荣幸见到二位 -享受成功 |
[25:06] | Uh that reminds me I have a scheduling problem. | 我还有档期问题 |
[25:08] | This meeting was last minute and I’m supposed to be | 会议很快就开始了 |
[25:11] | at the Luxury Lounge at 2:00. | 下午两点 我得去奢侈品厅看看 |
[25:13] | Yeah but we haven’t even gotten to the particulars yet. | 但我们还未敲定细节 |
[25:16] | We’ll walk with you. | 我们和您一起去 |
[25:22] | I think this is going very well. | 很好 |
[25:24] | You okay? You seem a bit distracted. | 你还好吧? 看起来有些心烦意乱 |
[25:25] | It’s fucking Sir Ben Kingsley is all. Lauren Bacall. | 那可是Ben Kingsley Lauren Bacall |
[25:35] | -Yo. -Murmur I’m chipping here major. | -你好 -Murmur 我已到达 |
[25:38] | Get on a plane. | 进展顺利 |
[25:40] | Sir Ben Kingsley and… guests. | Ben Kingsley和… 客人 |
[25:43] | Janine will take you around. | Janine做您的导购 |
[25:45] | Hi Janine. Ben Kingsley. | 嗨 Janine Ben Kingsley |
[25:50] | We’re offering the full services | 今天我们提供整套的SPA服务 |
[25:51] | of the spa today including massage. | 包括推拿按摩 |
[25:54] | Listen we’re thinking about Sam Rockwell for the younger guy. | 我们考虑让Sam Rockwell演那个年轻人 |
[25:58] | -ls that a good chemistry for you? -Hmm. | -您是否满意? -哦 |
[26:00] | May I offer you champagne? | 香槟要么? |
[26:02] | Maybe later. | 等会 |
[26:13] | This is Yael from Cosabella Lingerie. Sir Ben Kingsley. | 这是来自Cosabella的Yael Ben Kingsley先生 |
[26:16] | I’ll take an extra large in these. | 我得要大号的 |
[26:19] | For a man White & Warm is giving this cashmere throw | 这件开士米围巾温暖舒适 |
[26:23] | great for the airplane and here one for the car. | 是飞行旅途中的必备佳品 这条是车上用的 |
[26:27] | -Thanks Yael. -They charge this shit to the room? | -谢谢 Yael -这也算在房间费用里? |
[26:30] | -Hmm? -This is Carla from Oris. | -哦? -这是Oris公司的Carla |
[26:32] | Men’s and women’s sporty and dressy. | 男款和女款 运动型与优雅型 |
[26:35] | A lot of guys are going with the classic stainless chrono. | 很多人对这款经典的无锈Chrono心动不已 收为己有 |
[26:38] | Oh my godson would love that. He’s having his birthday in three weeks. | 我的教子肯定会喜欢的 他还有三个星期就要过生日了 |
[26:42] | -But for me… -This is elegant. | -但对我而言 -这可是上品 |
[26:45] | -Really is. -Take the chrono too? | -真的 -还要Chrono么? |
[26:47] | -Are you sure? -Of course. | -确定? -当然 |
[26:56] | ls all this shit free? | 这都是免费的? |
[26:58] | I’m gettin’ that. | 不知道 |
[27:13] | Pam has a huge crush on you. | Pam可是很倾心于你 |
[27:15] | Thanks Pam. | 谢谢 Pam |
[27:17] | So Kingsley they do this all the time? | Kingsley 这种商会一直都有么? |
[27:20] | -It’s Sir Ben actually. -Sorry. | -叫Sir Ben -抱歉 |
[27:22] | A couple of times a year mainly clustered around award seasons. | 一年几次 颁奖季时便会纷至沓来 |
[27:25] | How is that even fuckin’ possible? | 怎么可能呢? |
[27:27] | I know. It’s embarrassing isn’t it? | 我知道 让人左右为难 |
[27:29] | -I know I have one of these. -Shelly from iRiver. | -我就有一个 -Iriver公司的Shelly |
[27:31] | I don’t know if you have this one. | 我不知道您是否买过这件产品 |
[27:34] | It’s got 20 gigs of space in a tiny package. | 这个小东西有20G呢 |
[27:35] | That’s 80 hours of video or 600 hours of music. | 可存储80小时的视频或600小时的音乐 |
[27:39] | Shelly can I get one of these? | Shelly 我能要一个么? |
[27:41] | -Here you go Sir Ben. -Thank you Shelly. | -给你 Sir Ben -谢谢 Shelly |
[27:44] | Sir Ben you’ve got a meeting with Doug in 10 so… | Sir Ben 您得出席10点的会议 |
[27:48] | Hey guys | 嘿 二位 |
[27:51] | looks like I ate up all our time here. | 看来没办法奉陪了 |
[27:52] | What do you say we catch up in New York? | 纽约再会? |
[27:54] | You got a lot of tables left. | 你想招待一两个人 还是不成问题的 |
[27:56] | We’re gonna make that work Sir Ben. | Sir Ben 我们会促成此事 |
[27:58] | They’re giving away a Caddy over there! | 他们还在那送车呢 |
[28:00] | Well no it’s just a test-drive for a couple of weeks. | 不 那这是试车而已 只有几周 |
[28:03] | You know my family gave me some sunglasses for Christmas | 圣诞节时 家人送了我几付太阳镜 |
[28:06] | so why don’t you have these? | 送您们几付怎样? |
[28:09] | -I bet they’ll look great on you Chris. -I don’t know. You think? | -Chris 你戴着一定很合适 -我不知道 你怎么看? |
[28:12] | Sir Ben can we get a shot? | Sir Ben 能拍张照么? |
[28:24] | The thing the Arabs. | 那阿拉伯人 |
[28:27] | Chris wanted me to take care of you while he’s away. | Chris说他走的这段时间 让我照顾你 |
[28:33] | -This is one week? -Yeah Murmur caught some big ones. | -要一周的时间? -Murmur要见些大人物 |
[28:36] | You’re going to see your girlfriend over at Vesuvio? | 你去Vesuvio与你女友见面? |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:40] | All right. | 好 |
[28:42] | Uh… | 哦 |
[28:46] | Give this to Artie. Put it on my tab. | 把钱给Artie 把我的帐结了 |
[28:51] | We’re not here to accuse anybody | 我无意为难谁 |
[28:53] | ’cause Mainie and I like to think of you all as family. | 我和Mainie把大家当成家人对待 |
[28:56] | And this is very serious. | 我们很严肃地对待此事 |
[28:58] | It is but know that as family | 既然大家不分彼此 如同家人 |
[29:02] | you’ll be treated with respect | 你们应得到尊重 |
[29:03] | and if need be forgiveness. | 还有 宽恕 |
[29:10] | Hector and you mustache… | Hector 还有你 小胡子 |
[29:12] | You got something to say? | 有话要说? |
[29:15] | We have no intention of pressing charges. It’s just gotta stop. | 我们不想起诉谁 事情到此结束 |
[29:19] | That’s all we want. Any questions? | 就是这样 还有问题么 |
[29:25] | Understand this is not about a 42-oz. jar of Moroccan olives | 希望大家了解 这不是丢了一罐42磅的摩洛哥橄榄油 |
[29:29] | or a couple of rolls of toilet paper here. | 或是几卷草纸这么简单 |
[29:31] | -This is our livelihoods. -Are you looking at me? | -这是我们生计所在 -你在怀疑我? |
[29:33] | Nobody’s looking at anybody. | 我们没怀疑谁 |
[29:35] | -I didn’t take the toilet paper. -But the olives? | -我才不会偷草纸 -橄榄油呢? |
[29:38] | I’m joking here. | 开个玩笑 |
[29:40] | I’m just saying if you don’t come clean to us | 希望大家能坦诚相见 |
[29:43] | those investigators | 否则 那些调查人员 |
[29:45] | well they just might question the honesty | 会质疑一个 |
[29:47] | of somebody that wears a coat | 穿着从失物招领处偷来的夹克的 |
[29:49] | -pulled from the lost-and-found. -Fuck this! | 家伙的诚信度的 |
[29:51] | -No fuck you! | -靠 -靠 |
[29:53] | -Arthur -I don’t know which one of you pieces of shit did this | -Arthur -我不知道这是哪个混蛋干的 |
[29:55] | -but I’ve been good to you! -getting us nowhere. | -我对大家不薄 -有什么说什么 |
[29:58] | And you pay me back with nonstop ass-rape! | 可你们呢 却用这时不时的小偷小摸回报我 |
[30:00] | Well fuck all a’ you! | 一群混蛋 |
[30:14] | You know what? Just forget it. | 大家别往心里去 |
[30:17] | I I’m so sorry everybody. | 很抱歉 |
[30:20] | Um could you just get this cleaned up so we can open? Thanks. | 可否打扫干净 我们得开门营业 |
[30:25] | No no. It’s very bad. | 这很糟 |
[30:27] | They had the credit card police. | 信用卡警察都来了 |
[30:29] | Those companies are huge. | 这是大公司 |
[30:31] | They come on tough but in the end they gotta eat it. | 虽然来势汹汹 但最后都不了了之 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | Everything okay in there? | 一切正常? |
[30:46] | For once I’d like to eat without you getting a call from work. | 我希望进餐时 不要被你的工作所扰 |
[30:51] | Ah. | 哦 |
[31:02] | God damn it. | 靠 |
[31:19] | Motherfucker. Arthur Arthur! | |
[31:22] | What do you want a repeat performance of the Fourth of July? | 你想怎样 重温国庆日的欢庆场面? |
[31:25] | That cop told you | 那警察告诉你了 |
[31:27] | no firing guns in the borough limits. | 不准在区内开枪 |
[31:29] | I brought those arugula seeds | 我费尽心机 把这些芝麻菜种子 藏在剃须刀里 |
[31:31] | all the way back from Italy in my shaving kit. | 从意大利带回来 |
[31:37] | Eden get the fuck out of there! | Eden 出来 |
[31:40] | -Fuck off. -I wasn’t going through your purse! | -不 -我没动你的包 |
[31:44] | I was movin’ it and it fell. | 我根本没动它 是它自己掉到地上的 |
[31:46] | Go fuck yourself you guinea bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[31:53] | Good afternoon Mr. Moltisanti. | 下午好 Moltisanti先生 |
[31:55] | Room 812 please. | 812房间 |
[32:03] | -Yes. -Hey Sir Kingsley. | -你好 -Kingsley先生 |
[32:06] | It’s Chris Moltisanti from yesterday? | 你是昨天来的Chris Moltisanti? |
[32:08] | I spoke with Jay | 我交待过Jay |
[32:10] | and he’s working on that New York meeting right now. | 但他此刻正在纽约参加一个会议 |
[32:12] | Fine but that’s not what I’m calling about though. | 我并非为此事打电话 |
[32:16] | That Luxury Lounge thing can you get me in there? | 奢侈品商会 您能带我去么? |
[32:18] | I don’t know. My publicist handles all that stuff. | 我经纪人负责这些事 |
[32:21] | -So can you call ’em? -I don’t know | -你能告诉他们么? -不知道 |
[32:23] | how my publicist can help you you know? | 我的经纪人 凭什么要帮你做事? |
[32:26] | All right. | 哦 |
[32:28] | Yeah in the city then. My partner went back. | 我搭档走了 |
[32:31] | Friend of his died recently. Guy’s wife | 他一个朋友故去了 |
[32:33] | is having a breakdown. He’ll call you. | 那人的老婆濒临崩溃 他会打给你的 |
[32:42] | That’s security Eden! They’re gonna blow that door open! | 是保安 Eden 他们要砸门了 |
[32:45] | Fuck you! | 滚 |
[32:51] | -Fuck. -I know I gotta get it together. | -靠 -我知道 我会摆平的 |
[32:55] | Black truffle doesn’t have the intensity of white so you gotta use more. | 黑块菌的色度很低 你可以多加些 |
[32:58] | I’ll be at my investing club at the Learning Annex with my cell | 我得和那些调查员谈谈附带条件 |
[33:01] | if you have to call but try not to. | 若无要紧事 别给我打电话 |
[33:04] | Sandy about the meeting… | Sandy 关于会议的事 |
[33:07] | -Oh everybody knows you’re upset. -I know. | -你的心情大家都能理解 -我知道 |
[33:09] | But Alonzo’s coat you told me that in confidence. | 但Alonzo的夹克 你可以悄悄地告诉我实情 |
[33:12] | I thought you needed to know. | 我想你得知道 |
[33:13] | I also think well it’s probably nothing | 也许是子虚乌有 |
[33:16] | but yesterday Martina was showing off these Caovilla sandals. | 但昨天Sartina穿了一双Caovilla凉鞋 |
[33:21] | I know she makes more than me | 我知道她的薪水比我高 |
[33:23] | but they cost like $600. | 但那鞋要卖六百块 |
[33:27] | You should get back to the coatroom. | 你先回去工作 |
[33:31] | Hold on a second. I wanna ask you something. | 请留步 有件事我想问你 |
[33:39] | -I knew it. -I’m sorry. I’ll pay you back. | -我就知道 -抱歉 但我会如数奉还 |
[33:42] | -How could you do this to me? -You were so mean to me. | -你怎么可以这样对我? -你对我太过吝啬 |
[33:45] | Like helping you find the apartment? Teaching you to drive? | 是谁帮你找到住处? 又是谁教你开车? |
[33:48] | As soon as you found out I wasn’t going to fuck you you started picking on me. | 你得不到我 就开始对我挑三拣四 |
[33:51] | I wanna fuck you? You certainly have a high opinion of yourself. | 我想上你? 你也太自做多情了 |
[33:55] | You stare at me like food. | 你看我的眼神 就像看食物一样 |
[33:57] | Well I never fuck you. | 我才不会和你上床 |
[34:00] | -I go to Benny and we laugh at you… -Benny. | -我去找Benny 嘲笑你的心计 -Benny |
[34:02] | when I fuck him in the pile of money | 我和他在成堆的钱里做爱 |
[34:04] | that we take from your stupid customers. | 那都是你从那些愚蠢无知的顾客那赚来的 |
[34:06] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[34:08] | Oh yeah? Oh who’s laughing now? | 谁才笑到最后? |
[34:10] | What do you think? I can’t press charges ’cause of my friendship with Tony?! | 你以为我和Tony有交情 就不会提出起诉? |
[34:13] | Three months you worked here! | 你不过在这工作了三个月 |
[34:15] | You think that doesn’t go on your permanent record?! | 你以为这不会写进你的信用记录? |
[34:16] | We lead the world in computerized data collection! | 这是个信息时代 你的一举一动都逃不过 别人的眼睛 |
[34:43] | Artie you know what time it is? | Artie 这么晚来做什么? |
[34:45] | -We need to talk. -Now? | -我们得谈谈 -现在? |
[34:48] | My wife is pregnant. She needs to sleep. | 我妻子怀孕了需要休息 |
[34:50] | Martina told me about your little credit card business. | Martina抖出了你伪造信用卡的勾当 |
[34:52] | Step outside Ben. | Ben 出来 |
[34:56] | I’ll be outside a minute honey. | 亲爱的 我去去就来 |
[35:01] | Look. | 听着 |
[35:03] | You’re upset all right? | 你很不爽 |
[35:06] | But it’s not my fault that little trick got greedy. | 但这并非我的过错 那女人太过贪心 |
[35:08] | Oh so she’s a little trick huh? | 这是她设的局? |
[35:10] | I was gonna cut you in but now you’re acting stupid. | 我本想告诉你 但你实在太蠢 |
[35:12] | Regular people are all fucking stupid. | 老顾客都是蠢蛋 |
[35:23] | You want some more?! | 还想来? |
[35:31] | Piece of dogshit! Little crazy | 混蛋 疯子 |
[35:34] | motherfucking meatball dogshit! | 混蛋 |
[35:49] | Yeah I’m stupid. | 是 我真蠢 |
[36:06] | Ho! There he is. | 看看这是谁 |
[36:09] | How you doing? | 过得怎样? |
[36:11] | -Great thanks. -This is Murmur. | -很好 谢谢 -这是Murmur |
[36:15] | -You heading to the pool? -Massage. | -你是去泳池么? -做按摩 |
[36:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:20] | Listen. You get a chance to call about that Luxury Lounge for me? | 可否请你转告那些奢侈品商会的人? |
[36:23] | Well it’s like I explained… | 我已经说过了 |
[36:26] | there’s nothing very much I can do about it. | 对此 我也无计可施 |
[36:28] | -They decide whom they give it to. -Very important people | -购物对象是他们定的 -VIP |
[36:31] | like you right? ‘Cause you’re a very important person. | 比如你这样的人? 因为你是大腕 |
[36:34] | To them I guess. | 对他们而言 是的 |
[36:38] | Murmur’s an interesting name. What’s the genesis? | Murmur这名字很有趣 可有什么来头? |
[36:41] | I had a heart murmur when I was a kid. | 我幼年时曾有心杂音 |
[36:45] | They just keep handing stuff out huh? | 他们不停地塞给你东西 |
[36:47] | The coolest shit in the world | 真酷 |
[36:49] | to the people who need it the least. | 可笑的是 你并不需要 |
[36:59] | Look. I think you’ve misunderstood something. | 我想你有所误会 |
[37:02] | I give most of that stuff away | 我都是将大部分赠给流浪汉避难所 |
[37:04] | to homeless shelters the rest I give to charity auctions. | 剩下的给慈善组织 |
[37:07] | -Not to your godson? -I agree with you | -不给你的教子? -我同意你的说法 |
[37:10] | the whole thing’s obscene and it’s nothing | 这件事实在有些龌龊 |
[37:13] | compared to the situation at award shows. | 但与颁奖礼相比 却又是小巫见大巫了 |
[37:15] | Presenters get | 出席颁奖礼的人会得到 |
[37:18] | about $30 000 worth of merchandise in those baskets. | 价值三万元的礼物 |
[37:20] | That’s a year’s salary for some people. | 这几乎是某些人一年的薪水 |
[37:22] | Go figure. | 搞清楚状况 |
[37:24] | Hopefully we can spread some of that lolly around. | 希望我们能济贫扶弱 |
[37:28] | We’ll get you that script. | 我们会把剧本递到你手上的 |
[37:39] | Hell of a tub here guys. | 好大一个浴盆 |
[37:41] | Sea sun. I’m gonna make it my second home. | 大海 阳光 我都想把这当我的第二个家了 |
[37:44] | -Anybody else hungry? Huh? -We’ll get lunch started. | -有人饿了么? -我们去准备午饭了 |
[37:48] | Artie another margarita? | Artie 再来一杯玛格丽塔酒? |
[37:49] | -I could say no but I won’t. | 我不想再喝 但实在无法抗拒 |
[38:10] | You lost your fucking mind? | 你是不是昏头了? |
[38:12] | The shit you’re in with that kid which you brought on yourself. | 你怎么那样对那孩子 知道后果有多严重么 |
[38:15] | Brought on myself? | 我怎么做? |
[38:17] | Oh I suppose you let a certain element into your world you’re asking for it. | 你不是一直热忠于此 我以为你会很乐意 |
[38:20] | -Oh! -Jesus fucking Christ Tony | -哦 -去你的 Tony |
[38:22] | -how could you pull that scam at my place? -Come on | -你怎么把一个小人介绍给我? -得了 |
[38:25] | you know I never would’ve let that happen if I’d known. | 若我知道 绝不会允许的 |
[38:27] | You’re innocent I get it. | 不知者不怪 |
[38:29] | -I’m just another victim of Benny Fazio criminal mastermind. -That’s right. | -我只是恨Benny Fazio 这个幕后主使 -是哦 |
[38:31] | And once you found out instead of putting him in the E. R. | 但你没来找我 却对他大打出手 |
[38:34] | you should’ve come to me. He says he’s gonna kill you Artie. | 现在可好 他口口声声说要废了你 Artie |
[38:37] | I can’t take American Express now Ton’. | 运通那边我都搞不定了 |
[38:40] | You know what that means? I have to start with the fucking two-fers. | 你知道这意味着什么? 我不得不开始优惠活动 |
[38:43] | My accountant insisted. Are you happy? | 我会计师坚持如此 你满意了? |
[38:46] | Life’s not fair. Right I know. | 我知道 生活是不公平的 |
[38:48] | But somehow I believed my dad’s crap about honest work. | 但有时 我坚信我父亲说过的 关于诚实经营的守则 |
[38:50] | He used to say to me “You’ll see. | 他曾说 看着好了 |
[38:54] | Pays off in the end.” | 付出总有回报 |
[38:56] | What a joke. | 真可笑 |
[39:05] | I hate to see you like this you know that. | 我可不希望你这个样子 |
[39:07] | ‘Cause you start thinking crazy shit. | 你开始脑子进水了 |
[39:12] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[39:23] | -Yeah? -Ben Kingsley passed. | -怎样? -Ben Kingsley拒绝了 |
[39:26] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[39:29] | You know I tried to be his friend | 我试着和他套近乎 |
[39:31] | I sent a muffin basket with the script | 我把剧本放在松饼篮里给他 |
[39:33] | I tried everything. | 我做了该做的 |
[39:41] | You can kill me after if you want | 若你愿意 你可以杀了我 |
[39:43] | -but he’s a fucking dead man. -Calm down Ben. | -但他 我要废了他 -Ben 冷静 |
[39:46] | He came to my house Tony where my wife was watching TV. | 他来到我家 我妻子正在看电视 |
[39:49] | My wife who’s carrying my unborn son. | 我妻子 怀着孩子 |
[39:53] | I’m gonna take him to that warehouse in Paterson | 我要把他带到帕特森的仓库 |
[39:55] | -and drive fucking… -Nails into his balls. I know. | -开车 -用钉子钉他 |
[39:57] | I heard you the first time. | 我听你说过好几遍了 |
[40:05] | -You’re having a son huh? -They showed us his cannoli | -你要生孩子了? -一个月前做超声波检查 |
[40:08] | on the ultrasound like a month ago. | 确定是个男孩 |
[40:11] | That’s beautiful. | 太好了 |
[40:16] | Oh congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | I’m gonna tell you this once | 我再说一遍 |
[40:22] | it’s over. You drop it. | 不要再斤斤计较 |
[40:25] | And frankly you should be very happy I’m not gonna tax you. | 你该庆幸我没怪你什么 |
[40:28] | I mean beside the fact you know I grew up with the man | 你该知道 我和他是发小 |
[40:32] | you don’t shit where you eat. | 你不会忘恩负义 |
[40:34] | And you really don’t shit where I eat. | 也不要让我难堪 |
[40:36] | I know and I’m sorry about that but | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[40:39] | And your parents’ anniversary party? | 那你父母的结婚周年纪念日怎么办? |
[40:41] | It’s not going to be at Da Giovanni’s. It’s gonna be at Vesuvio. | 不在Da Giovanni办了 改在Vesuvio |
[40:43] | What? Tony look at my face. | 什么? Tony 看看我的脸 |
[40:46] | He’s going to apologize to you and give you a rate. | 他会向你道歉的 给自己一个台阶下 |
[40:50] | He’s hurtin’ too. And it’s the least you can do. | 他也受伤了 你应该大度一些 |
[40:58] | Well Ms. Bacall your limo is second in line there. | Bacall小姐 你的车在那排的第二辆 |
[41:01] | Oh well I can take it from here. | 我来就好了 |
[41:04] | -You sure? -Yeah thank you so much. | -你确定? -是的 谢谢 |
[41:06] | -Okay you’re welcome. -Good night. | -不客气 -晚安 |
[41:07] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:13] | -Get the fuck away from me! -What are you doing?! | -离我远点 -你想怎样? |
[41:17] | Somebody help us! | 有人抢劫 快来帮忙 |
[41:19] | Those guys! | 那些人 |
[41:24] | Ms. Bacall don’t move. | Bacall小姐 别动 |
[41:26] | Yes an ambulance by Robinsons-May. | Robinsons-May呼叫救护车 |
[41:30] | Oh Jesus my fucking arm. | 哦 天 我的胳膊 |
[41:40] | -Hmm? -No. | -哦? -不 |
[41:44] | There’s a line outside. | 外面的人都排好队了 |
[41:48] | Okay push the scampi. Wholesaler says they gotta get eaten tonight. | 把蒜味明虾拿走 批发商今晚还得吃 |
[41:51] | And don’t spread out too much. We still got the Fazio party in the banquet room. | 别铺得太满 我们还要在宴会厅办Fazio派对 |
[41:58] | Okay Sandy. Open the door. | Sandy 开门 |
[42:04] | Hello. Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[42:07] | Do you have low-salt selections? | 你们有低盐食物么? |
[42:16] | Ma Pop order whatever you want. | 爸 妈 想吃什么就点什么 |
[42:19] | I’m having that loin of veal. | 我想吃小牛腰 |
[42:22] | That’s the other place Ma. | 妈 那是另一个餐厅的菜肴 |
[42:30] | This the young couple? | 这对夫妇? |
[42:31] | Yes my mom and dad. | 是的 我父母 |
[42:33] | Cent’Ann’ Cent’anni! | |
[42:34] | -Hundred years! -Cent’anni! | -幸福永远 -Cent’Anni! |
[42:39] | Well I hope you all enjoy. You’re all set for wine cocktails? | 尽情享用 想喝酒么 鸡尾酒? |
[42:44] | -Nothing? -Fine thanks. | -不要? -谢谢 |
[42:48] | Benny can I get you a Martina? | Benny 要不要喝Martina? |
[42:51] | -Excuse me? -A Martina. | -什么? -Martina. |
[42:53] | It’s like a Martini but it’s from Albania. | 和马提尼酒很像 但是是阿尔巴尼亚出产的 |
[42:56] | Hmm. I never heard of it. | 闻所未闻 |
[42:58] | Well apparently they go down real easy. | 这酒很温和 |
[43:00] | Right Ben? | Ben 不是么? |
[43:04] | We’re gonna look at the menu. | 我想看看菜单 |
[43:08] | Good enough. | 很好 |
[43:13] | -You order for me. -Fine. The monkfish. | -你帮我点 -安康鱼 |
[43:17] | There’s such a strange consistency. | 这味道 有些怪 |
[43:30] | -Ow! -In front of my wife?! | -哦 -你居然当着我妻子的面揭我的短 |
[43:32] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[43:34] | Jesus! Fuck my hand! | 我的手 |
[43:36] | Shit! Oh God! Oh fuck! | 哦 天 |
[43:39] | Fuck! My hand! | 我的手 |
[43:45] | Oh my God! Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[43:48] | Oh my God Arthur! Somebody call 911 please! | Arthur 快打911 |
[44:20] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[44:30] | I had no idea. I’d have booked another flight. | 无语了 我本想订另一班的 |
[44:34] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[44:42] | Where is everybody? | 人呢? |
[44:44] | My father-in-law don’t wanna come. | 我岳父不来了 |
[44:46] | Him and Carm aren’t speaking. | 他和Carm不和 |
[44:48] | -How’s the meathook? -Had to be my fuckin’ saute hand huh? | -Meathook怎么样了? -还得靠我这半残的手搞定 |
[44:51] | Why you got an okay crowd here today. | 今天的生意还不错 |
[44:53] | Sunday pasta’s the last thing to go. | 周日供应意大利面是最后一招了 |
[44:56] | The place is on life-support ever since word got out | 信用卡丑闻不胫而走 老顾客都听闻了 |
[44:58] | to the regulars about their credit cards. | 餐厅的生意也愈发冷清 |
[45:00] | And my staff is pissed off about Martina leaving. | 员工对Martina的离开也很不爽 |
[45:02] | Benny did a real number here Tony. | Tony 餐厅如此冷清 Benny功不可没 |
[45:05] | Who knows? Maybe it’s cursed. The fire then this. | 谁知道呢? 也许被诅咒了 那场火 还有这件事 |
[45:08] | Will you stop talkin’ like an old lady? | 别像个老妇人似的唠叨不停 |
[45:10] | -Artie. -No go huh? | -Artie. -走了? |
[45:12] | He’s just being dramatic. | 他真是引人注目 |
[45:16] | -How are you sweetie? -Better. | -感觉如何了? -好多了 |
[45:18] | And Carm the flowers… | Carm 那花 |
[45:23] | Tonight only the best | 今晚 最美味的食物 |
[45:26] | for the best people. | 献给最优秀的人 |
[45:35] | Hmm that’s excellent. | 哦 太好了 |
[45:43] | Hey be careful you two | 你们两个注意哦 |
[45:46] | because the way you two are looking at each other | 看你们对视的样子 |
[45:48] | pretty soon we’ll have to put a high chair over here. | 很快 我们就得准备一把高脚椅了 |
[45:51] | Like the icing on a cake okay? Capisce? | 在蛋糕上洒一层糖衣 |
[45:54] | Keep your thumbs out of the food. | 手离食物远点 |
[46:01] | We gotta talk about your problem. | 我们得谈谈你的问题 |
[46:03] | Oh great. Another idea. | 我又有一个主意 |
[46:05] | How ’bout a strolling accordionist? | 让手风琴师在食客中游走 |
[46:10] | I’m gonna give you the name of a good psychiatrist. | 我给你介绍一个好的心理医生 |
[46:12] | She’s Italian. You’ll like her. | 她是意大利人 你会喜欢她的 |
[46:16] | You know what? You go about in pity for yourself. | 何必这样为难自己 |
[46:19] | -I go about in pity for myself? -Yeah. | -为难自己? -是啊 |
[46:21] | I gotta tell you Bodhisattva | 我告诉你 Bodhisattva |
[46:23] | that is fucking priceless. | 那才是他妈的无价之宝 |
[46:25] | Use the other door. | 走另外的门 |
[46:28] | You bitch and you moan and you blame | 你抱怨 |
[46:30] | everybody else for your problems | 因你个人问题 你苛责所有人 |
[46:33] | instead of maybe… not letting the Mexicans do all the cooking for you | 而不是禁止那墨西哥人主勺 |
[46:37] | or I don’t know changing the menu or changing the decor. | 或是换换菜单 换换布景 |
[46:40] | I guess because you know how to eat you know how to run a restaurant. | 你以为美食家就一定个出色的经营者 |
[46:46] | On one of the bleakest nights of my life | 在一个寒冷的夜里 |
[46:48] | after the shit with my mother and that fuckin’ storm outside | 冒着暴风雨 |
[46:53] | I came here to this place. | 我来到了这里 |
[46:56] | I sat out there with Carm and my two kids | 与Carm和两个孩子一起 共膳饮酒 |
[46:59] | and we ate and we drank and we were so happy to be here | 在这 我们是那样开心 |
[47:01] | more than any other place in the world. | 远胜其他任何地方 |
[47:03] | And you know I’m gonna eat here until I fall off the chair. | 你也知道 除非我老得走不动了 否则我会一直来这吃饭 |
[47:09] | But in business sometimes shit happens. | 但是做生意 总有不顺的时候 |
[47:11] | The playing field changes whatever. | 商场上的事 变换莫测 |
[47:13] | And you gotta do whatever you gotta do to keep your dick up. | 你得时刻保持坚挺 |
[47:20] | If you hate it here so much why don’t you go to Da Giovanni? | 你这么恨这里 为何不去Da Giovanni吃饭? |
[47:22] | See if he’ll cook you that bland shit for your shot-up pancreas. | 看那边会不会满足你 |
[47:31] | I’ll tell you one thing | 我告诉你 |
[47:32] | and this is very hard… | 虽然有些难以启齿 |
[47:34] | nobody wants to hear you talk. | 没人想听你唠叨 |
[47:36] | They’re trying to eat out there and you come along | 人家是来吃饭的 |
[47:40] | with your corny jokes and your stupid stories. | 可你呢 却带着粗俗的笑话 出现在食客前 |
[47:45] | Just stay in the kitchen. | 老实待在厨房 |
[47:47] | That’d be a start. | 会是个不错的开始 |
[48:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:09] | You wouldn’t believe what these people in the business get | 你是没看到 那的生意人是什么样子 |
[48:11] | totally fuckin’ absolutely gratis. | 全都是乱搞 |
[48:14] | Yeah I hear the streets are paved with hand jobs. | 我还听说街上到处都是拉客的 |
[48:16] | Right. I scored some major swag. | 我搞了一些好玩的东西 |
[48:19] | A little taste for you. | 给你的 |
[48:23] | Trip to Australia first-class vouchers | 飞澳洲的头等舱机票 |
[48:26] | some kind of golf resort. | 高尔夫球场 |
[48:28] | Looks like Sarasota. | 像萨拉索塔 |
[48:30] | After what a 20-hour flight? No. | 20小时的旅程? 还是免了 |
[48:50] | That’s for a pocket dog. | 可以装个小狗 |
[48:57] | How’d it go with the movie star? | 和那个电影明星谈的如何? |
[48:59] | He was all over us but I don’t think he’s right. | 他根本无视我们 但我想他错了 |
[49:02] | We made some great contacts. Plus we saw Lindsay Lohan. | 我们做了些接触 还有 我们见到了Lindsay Lohan |
[49:05] | Total piece of ass. | 名不副实 |
[49:09] | You hear Artie burned his hand? | 你听说了么 Artie把手弄伤了 |
[49:11] | Yeah. Him and Benny. How crazy is that? | 他和Benny 怎么搞成这样 |
[49:15] | -He okay? -A layer of skin | -他没事吧 -他的手褪了层皮 |
[49:17] | came off his hand like a glove. | 像只手套那样 |
[49:19] | But they said you know no scarring no grafts. | 但医生说不会留下疤痕 也不用做皮肤移植 |
[49:23] | -Lucky. -Hmm. | -那就好 -哦 |
[49:27] | Well not for nothin’. I couldn’t help but thinkin’ | 我不禁在想 |
[49:29] | if you were here watching your crew | 若你在这 就能看好你的手下 |
[49:33] | things wouldn’t have gone the way they did. | 他们也不会任意乱来 |
[49:35] | You let me go T. | Ton 是你让我去的 |
[49:37] | I asked you. Now it’s my fault Artie and Benny got into it? | 现在Artie和Benny弄成这样 全是我的罪过了? |
[49:39] | This is what I was concerned about Christopher the loss of focus. | Christopher才是我所关心的 |
[49:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[49:46] | not many guys have had to make the kind of sacrifice I did. | 不是谁都能做出那样的牺牲 |
[49:50] | How many times you gonna play the Adriana card? | 你参与了多少次Adriana? |
[50:03] | Sandy just seated a couple. | Sandy刚搞定了一对夫妇 |
[50:05] | Kitchen’s closed. | 厨房打烊了 |
[50:07] | He said they were supposed to go to the city but they had car trouble. | 他说 那对夫妇本想出城 但车子出了问题 |
[50:12] | Hector already left to pick up his wife. | Hector 答应载妻子出去 |
[50:13] | Plus I got nothing back here Charm. | Charm 我不会出去的 |
[50:16] | They already opened the bottle. | 他们已经开了一瓶酒 |
[50:29] | They’re gonna have to eat what I give them. | 但他们还是得吃我做的菜肴 |
[51:23] | Arthur a lot of people don’t like rabbit. | Arthur 很多人都不喜欢吃兔肉 |
[51:26] | 用我祖父的秘方烹制 只用普罗旺斯的的原料 Only with Proven膯搂al elements I been thinking about. My grandfather’s way. | |
[51:30] | I thought you were taking it to him at the home. | 你载他回家 |
[51:32] | Okay out. I wanna get outta here tonight. | 知道了 今晚我想出去 |