时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | How much blood will you shed to stay alive Michael? | 为了活下去 你愿意流多少血呢 Michael? |
[01:45] | Live or die make your choice. | 是死是活 作出选择吧 |
[01:48] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁? |
[02:01] | What the fuck you doing in there? | 你在里面到底干吗呢? |
[02:03] | We’re gonna miss the previews. | 咱们就要错过预演了 |
[02:08] | What? | 又咋了? |
[02:09] | Tell me your earring went in the fucking drain again. | 是不是你那该死的耳环又掉进下水道了? |
[02:14] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[02:18] | I know it’s my fault. I know I shouldn’t have let you take off the rubber. | 我知道这都是我的错 我知道我不该让你把套摘下来 |
[02:21] | I thought we were okay. I was due for my period. | 我以为我们没事的 我应该到经期了 |
[02:23] | My cycle’s like clockwork. | 我的周期向来像时钟一样准的 |
[02:24] | Stop. | 行了 |
[02:28] | -I’ll call the clinic tomorrow. -Stop talking. | -明天我就给诊所打电话 -别说了 |
[02:46] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么? |
[02:53] | We’ll drive to A. C. make a day out of it. | 明天我们就开车去A.C. 在那儿订个日子 |
[02:56] | Are you serious? | 你认真的? |
[03:03] | Christopher. I love you. | 我爱你 Christopher |
[03:13] | -My baby. -Yeah. | -我的孩子 -是啊 |
[03:16] | My ex she couldn’t have kids and I wanted ’em so bad. | 我以前的女人她生不了孩子 我想要孩子简直想疯了 |
[03:19] | The one who ran out on you? | 就是离开你跑了的那个? |
[03:25] | You can bet she’s having some other asshole’s kid though. | 可你能肯定她当时一定 怀着别的哪个杂种的孩子 |
[03:28] | That fucking tramp. | 真是个他妈的骗局 |
[03:46] | Elzear patron saint of zeppoles. | Elzear Zeppoles的神圣守护神 |
[03:50] | Could use a shot of lacquer. | 可以再重新漆一遍 |
[03:53] | -Fix that halo too. -Shh! | -也把头顶那光环固定一下 -嘘 |
[03:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:58] | Mr. Gaultieri I’m Father Jose. | Gaultieri先生? 我是Jose神父 |
[04:01] | I’m Mr. Gaultieri. Where’s Father Felix? | 我是Gaultieri Felix神父在哪儿? |
[04:03] | Unfortunately he’s ill. | 他不巧病了 |
[04:05] | He’s having bypass surgery. He asked me to fill in. | 他正在接受分流手术 他让我来接替他 |
[04:08] | You know Mr. Russamano from the Neighborhood Association. | 您认识这位从临近的协会来的Russamano先生? |
[04:11] | Sure Paulie Chuck how you feeling? | 当然了 Paulie 嗬 你感觉如何啊 |
[04:13] | He was an altar boy. | 他是弥撒时辅祭的孩子 |
[04:16] | Ahh. | 哦 |
[04:18] | So the Feast of St. Elzear. | 那么 朝拜St.Elzear的节日庆典 |
[04:22] | Father Felix brought me up to speed. | Felix神父催促我尽快办 |
[04:24] | I’d like to hear your ideas for this year. | 我想听听您今年对于此事的意见 |
[04:26] | Well there ain’t much to talk about. | 这没啥好多说的 |
[04:28] | It’s all done through our nonprofit corporation. | 一切都由我们的非赢利性的公司来搞定 |
[04:30] | We close the streets for five days | 我们将把街道封住五天 |
[04:33] | hire the food vendors rides et cetera. | 租些食品贩卖机 马啊 什么的 |
[04:35] | Day two we start the procession | 第二天我们开始举行游行 |
[04:37] | push the statue up and down the block. | 把雕塑在街区里巡展 |
[04:40] | You say a couple of prayers and that’s that. | 你来做些布道和祈祷 就那样 |
[04:41] | All’s said and done you get your end. | 该说的和该做的都完了以后 你来做你的最后总结 |
[04:44] | About that as I was telling Mr. Russamano | 关于这个嘛 我也和Russamano说过 |
[04:47] | frankly $10000 struck me as quite low. | 老实说 1万美元太少了 少得让我惊讶 |
[04:52] | It is what it is. | 就这么多 |
[04:54] | Look I’m new here. I certainly don’t wanna rock the boat. | 您瞧 我是新来的 我绝对不想添什么乱子 |
[04:57] | I realize there are certain neighborhood traditions. | 我也知道有一些合作的惯例 |
[05:00] | It’s just that given the current costs we feel an increase | 事实上我们觉得按现在的花费来算 |
[05:02] | -is long overdue. -What kind of increase? | -早就应该加钱了 -你想加多少? |
[05:05] | We feel $50000 would be a more equitable donation. | 我们认为5万美元的捐赠 才更公平合理 |
[05:08] | -50? -Just this year we started a soup kitchen for the homeless | -5万? -仅仅在今年 我们就开设了一个救济处 |
[05:10] | a reading program for bilingual children. | 来救济那些无家可归者 还开展了一个帮助双语儿童的读书计划 |
[05:14] | There’s less help than ever from the federal government. | 这些所提供的帮助 并不比联邦政府所做的少 |
[05:16] | You think this feast pays for itself? | 你觉得整个庆典要用的钱 会从天上掉下来? |
[05:18] | Security electric sanitation. | 保安 用电 卫生措施 都要用钱 |
[05:20] | -Not to mention fuel costs. -Yeah. | -还不算上燃料的花费 -对 |
[05:22] | The way it seems to break down is you spend $18 | 事实上看起来 是您只花了1万8千美元 |
[05:25] | for a city permit to close down the street | 来用于支付封闭街道的费用 |
[05:28] | charge fees to the vendors | 以及食品贩卖机的电费 |
[05:30] | in the thousands of dollars to lease out land | 同时出租土地来赚取成千的美元 |
[05:32] | that you don’t even own. | 而那土地也并不属于您 |
[05:34] | Yeah? Well it seems to me the church has plenty in its coffers | 是么? 好吧 可是我看教堂的 保险柜里可有一大笔呢 |
[05:37] | for all those pedophilia lawsuits. | 都是留着来解决亵童案诉讼的吧 |
[05:40] | The parish’s deal was negotiated since | 自从Johnny Soprano掌管庆祝活动开始 |
[05:42] | this was Johnny Soprano’s feast. | 本教区的事情就是定好了的 |
[05:44] | These are different times Mr. Gaultieri. | Gaultieri先生 现在时代不同了 |
[05:47] | Well some things don’t change. | 有些事是不会变的 |
[05:48] | Couple of days | 几天后 |
[05:49] | Joe Vella from the Honor Guard will be by with the float. | 荣誉警卫队的Joe Vella 将会一起参加游行活动 |
[05:51] | Transfer the statue from his niche | 从他那运送雕像 |
[05:54] | pick up the hat and other stuff. | 拿上那帽子和其他东西 |
[05:56] | You say things don’t change. | 你说世事不会改变 |
[05:59] | This feast was started over 100 years ago | 这庆祝活动已举行了一百多年了 |
[06:01] | in a spirit of giving. | 遵循的是给予的精神 |
[06:03] | Italian immigrants the working poor | 意大利的移民 工作的穷人们 |
[06:05] | gave what little money they had to honor St. Elzear. | 都捐出力所能及的钱来祭奠St.Elzear. |
[06:08] | He’s the patron saint from my grandparent’s town | 他是来自于我祖父的城镇的守护圣徒 |
[06:10] | Ariano di Puglia. | 那镇子名叫Ariano Di Puglia |
[06:12] | Many of those folks gave their gold wedding bands which were melted | 很多居民都捐出他们结婚的金领饰 |
[06:14] | -down to make the saint’s hat. -Yeah? | -将其融化并做铸了圣徒的帽子 -那又怎样? |
[06:17] | The Holy Society of St. Elzear | St.Elzear建立的神圣社团组织 |
[06:21] | of which you are recording secretary | 也就是你正在担任记录秘书的地方 |
[06:24] | has for the past 100 years entrusted us | 在过去的一百年里都赋予我们使命 |
[06:27] | with the care of that habiliment. | 来谨慎照看圣像的服饰 |
[06:32] | Frankly… | 坦白地说… |
[06:34] | I don’t feel safe giving it over this year. | 今年让你们用它我很没安全感 |
[06:37] | We use it every year. It’s part of the tradition. | 我们每年都用那帽子 这是传统的一部分 |
[06:39] | I understand but I’m sorry. | 我理解 不过很抱歉 |
[06:41] | Given the tenor of this conversation I sense there’s a possible | 从我们的谈话得到的信息来看 我感觉 |
[06:44] | criminal element in this neighborhood | 附近似乎不很安全 |
[06:46] | that could endanger this precious piece of local history. | 这会威胁到这段珍贵的当地特色传统 |
[06:49] | But for 50 grand you wouldn’t have that sense. | 可要是给了你5万 你就不会有这感觉了吧 |
[06:54] | It would demonstrate to me that you take this feast as seriously | 那会说明您对这盛会的态度 |
[06:57] | as the people who began it. | 与其创始人一样虔诚严肃 |
[07:01] | Okay Father nice meeting you. | 好吧 神父 很高兴见到你 |
[07:17] | Fuck the hat! | 让那帽子见鬼去! |
[07:22] | It’s fucking bullshit. | 这纯属扯淡 |
[07:24] | I got a fax from Eddie Lind Allegheny Carting. | 我从Eddie Lind那儿收到份传真 是铺草坪的帐单 |
[07:26] | They wanna raise the tipping fee again on solid waste. | 他们想提高装卸舞台的费用 |
[07:30] | Just the man I wanted to see. | 正想找他呢 他就来了 |
[07:33] | I gotta go down to Pennsylvania and I’m gonna need backup. | 我正要去宾夕法尼亚州 我在想 你们谁陪我去? |
[07:36] | I’m busy managing the feast. | 我可正忙着弄庆祝活动 |
[07:39] | Vice president in charge of calzones. | 副总统正忙着烤馅饼 |
[07:42] | Where the fuck you been anyway? | 你呢 到底跑哪儿去了? |
[07:46] | ls that what I think it is? | 不会是我想的那样吧? |
[07:49] | You are now looking at a newly married man. | 你现在看到的是个刚刚结婚的男人 |
[07:52] | -Ho ho holy shit! -Kelli? | -我的天! -是和Kelli? |
[07:57] | What the fuck brought this on? | 到底咋回事? |
[08:00] | Visit from the stork coming up. | 奉子成婚呗 |
[08:04] | You never heard of pulling out? | 你不知道得拔出来啊? |
[08:06] | Sweetheart little Cristal over here. | 亲爱的 我们的Cristal还是毛头小子哪 |
[08:09] | -You know what you’re having? -Boy I hope. | -知道现在自己的状况了吧? -老天 希望是 |
[08:11] | I tell ya T with the example you set | 告诉你吧 T 看到你的榜样 |
[08:14] | plus the wisdom I learned from AA | 加上我从A.A.那里学到的智慧 |
[08:17] | it’s an inspiration–building blocks | 我突然醍醐灌顶–这些都像人生的积木一样 |
[08:19] | home family. | 家庭 亲人 |
[08:21] | Yeah that’s what it’s all about kid. | 就是 孩子 这就是人生内涵所在 |
[08:25] | Just water for me. | 给我水就行 |
[08:27] | My son will be my strength. | 我儿子将是我力量的源泉 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[08:34] | I did? | 我有么? |
[08:36] | What are you new in the office? | 你是干啥的 办公室新人? |
[08:38] | Talk to Dr. Cipolla. | 去找Cipolla医生谈 |
[08:41] | I don’t pay for missed appointments. | 我可不为错过的约会买单 |
[08:43] | -To the baby. -To the baby. | -这杯敬给孩子 -嗯 敬孩子 |
[08:47] | -Salut. -Salut. | -干杯 -干 |
[08:51] | Make a note to call Freddie at DiSorbo’s. | 写封信去叫在Disorbo那儿的Freddie |
[08:53] | He wants to sponsor the cannoli-eating contest | 他想举办一次吃奶油煎饼卷比赛 |
[08:55] | I better see an envelope by tomorrow. | 我想最好明天就看到信 |
[09:00] | Anyway my guy at the weigh station’s on board. | 总之 在称重站的我的人已经上船了 |
[09:04] | -You know how to get back right? -I MapBlasted it. | -你知道怎么回来 是吧? -我忘不了 |
[09:06] | All right see you guys. | 很好 回见啊 两位 |
[09:15] | Look Pittsburgh. | 看 是匹兹堡 |
[09:17] | What the fuck? We’re supposed to be headed east. | 怎么回事? 我们应该是往东开才对 |
[09:22] | Are we. 7 miles past Route 62 yet? | 我们已经过了62号路0.7里了么? |
[09:28] | I gotta take a piss. | 我要去尿尿 |
[10:00] | You seeing this? | 看到了? |
[10:02] | Looks like bikers. | 看着像飞车党 |
[10:08] | Wooden crates. | 那些木头箱子 |
[10:11] | It’s good wine. | 是上等酒 |
[10:44] | -What the fuck? -Who the fuck are you guys? | -这搞啥啊? -你们是他妈的啥人? |
[10:47] | -That’s who I am you mangy cocksucker. -Take it easy. | -看看老子是谁 狗杂碎 -嘿 别玩儿真的 |
[10:49] | On the ground or I’ll blow your greasy fucking heads off. | 趴地上要不我一枪打爆你们的猪头 |
[10:53] | -You guys cops? -How’s your incision Lieutenant? | -你们是警察? -你在那个警区 中尉? |
[10:55] | 10-4. You’re fucking with the Vipers here asshole. | 10-4. 你他妈可是在 跟老江湖叫板啊 傻逼 |
[10:59] | Ooh really? | 哦 是么? |
[11:01] | What’s that your Girl Scout troop? | 你说的那是什么 你的小妞儿巡查队? |
[11:03] | Shut up fucking douchebag. | 闭嘴 他妈的狗杂种 |
[11:05] | Let’s go. | 走 咱们闪人了 |
[11:11] | -Get him! -Ow! | -抓住他! -啊! |
[11:22] | I hit him! I fucking hit him! | 我打中了! 我他妈的打中他了! |
[11:25] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的! |
[11:29] | Yee-ha! | 爽! |
[11:37] | That was fucking awesome. Fucking old-school shit. | 真够爽的 就象以前当学生那套 |
[11:41] | Opportunity knocked. | 机会自己找上门的 |
[11:43] | Knocked? Kicked the fucking door in. | 找上门? 是撞进门的 |
[11:48] | Oh fuck! | 啊 妈的! |
[11:50] | You okay T? | 你没事吧 T? |
[11:52] | Fucking ankle I guess I sprained it. | 该死的脚脖子 我想可能是扭伤了 |
[11:59] | You smell that? It’s fucking autumn. | 闻到了么? 秋天的气味 |
[12:03] | It’s like the first fall night | 就像你年少时的第一个秋天的晚上 |
[12:04] | when you’re a kid and the air’s all crisp | 空气都像有碎裂的声音 |
[12:06] | and you start smelling people’s fireplaces. | 你就开始闻到了壁炉的味儿 |
[12:08] | Smells like Halloween. | 闻起来像到了万圣节似的 |
[12:12] | Ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[12:22] | Oh… | 看哪… |
[12:24] | Chateau Pichon-Longueville 1986. | 皮雄·拉朗伯爵夫人酒庄 1986年产 |
[12:27] | ’86–ooh baby. | 86年的 好酒啊 |
[12:29] | Show me the money. | 得付我小费啊 |
[12:33] | What’s your corkage fee? | 开酒瓶你要多少小费? |
[12:38] | How about that prick’s face when he saw the gat? | 那傻逼看到枪的表情怎样? |
[12:43] | The Grizzly Adams motherfucker? | 吓得屁滚尿流的那孬种? |
[12:46] | “Whoa take it easy.” | “嘿 别玩儿真的啊” |
[12:49] | “We’re with the Vipers.” | “我们可是和这地方江湖老大混的” |
[13:04] | How’s that wine good? | 这酒怎么样 挺好? |
[13:07] | It really is I gotta say. | 我得说 真是不错 |
[13:14] | I tell ya though | 不过我和你说 |
[13:16] | when he pulled that trigger | 当他扣扳机时 |
[13:18] | I almost shit myself. | 我差点吓得尿出来 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:31] | I miss it sometimes. I’ll be honest. | 老实说 有时候我还是想 |
[13:35] | The wine. | 喝酒 |
[13:39] | You should toast to your wedding at least. | 至少你得在婚礼上敬酒 |
[13:42] | Your kid. | 为了孩子 |
[13:45] | Discipline that’s all. | 例行公事而已 没别的 |
[13:48] | Set limits for myself. | 真是作茧自缚 |
[13:58] | On the other side they consider wine food. | 另一方面 他们觉得酒很好 |
[14:01] | Oh yeah? | 是么? |
[14:05] | -Salut. -Salut. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna have to sleep on my back. | 我撑的受不了了 |
[14:20] | -What are you doing? -Nightcap. | -你干吗? -来点儿睡前饮料 |
[14:22] | There’s a Swiss Army in the console. | 前座有个开瓶器 |
[14:31] | When you think of the shit we’ve been through huh? | 想想咱们经历过的那些烂事儿 |
[14:34] | Shit we’ve done. | 咱们他妈的也挺过去了 |
[14:40] | Fucking Three Musketeers. | 去他妈的三个火枪手 |
[14:50] | We got a bond. | 咱俩的交情可是铁啊 |
[14:54] | It’s very special. | 非常特别 |
[15:02] | You saved my life in a lot of ways. | 你用不同的方式 救了我的命 |
[15:06] | You’ve been there for me too you know? | 你也是一直支持我陪着我 |
[15:10] | Don’t think I don’t know that. | 别以为 我对此不知 |
[15:12] | There were times | 以前有些时候 |
[15:15] | it was hard with me and you. | 咱们之间难以相处 |
[15:17] | I didn’t understand. | 我那时不懂事 |
[15:22] | You were young. | 你那时还年轻 |
[15:25] | Stubborn. | 也顽固 |
[15:29] | You always had my back though. | 即使这样 你也总是罩着我 |
[15:34] | Like that day when I came to the house. | 就像那天 我进屋找你时那样 |
[15:43] | I gotta talk to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[16:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[16:05] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了? |
[16:08] | You know I’ve always been loyal to you T. | 你知道我一直对你很忠心 T |
[16:11] | What are you trying to tell me Christopher? | 你想和我说什么 Christopher? |
[16:19] | I can’t even say it. | 我真说不出口啊 |
[16:24] | Oh fuck. | 妈的 |
[16:27] | Adriana. | 是Adriana |
[16:30] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[16:33] | The feds. | 警察找过她…… |
[16:43] | Jesus-fucking-Christ. | 哦 上帝 |
[16:46] | How long? | 多长时间的事了? |
[16:49] | -How fucking long? -A year I don’t know. | -他妈的有多久了? -一年吧 我不知道 |
[16:54] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候发现的? |
[16:56] | She just told me last night. | 她昨晚才告诉我 |
[16:59] | What do they know huh? | 他们都知道什么了 啊? |
[17:01] | -What did she give ’em? -I don’t know. | -她都告诉他们什么了? -我不知道 |
[17:07] | Might take a lot. | 可能知道了不少 |
[17:09] | Ralphie? Ralphie? | |
[17:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:16] | Oh Tony how could you even think that? | Tony 你怎么能这么想? |
[17:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[17:27] | -Where the fuck is she? Where is she? -Please Ton’. | -到底在哪儿? 她在哪儿? -求你了 别 |
[17:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[17:33] | She’s home. | 她在家 |
[17:40] | I can’t. I can’t do it Ton’. | 我不行 我干不了 Tony |
[17:44] | No please don’t make me do it. | 别 求你了 别让我干那事儿 |
[17:47] | I can’t do it. I can’t do it. | 我干不了 我不行 |
[17:50] | All right. | 没事 |
[17:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:55] | -All right. -I can’t do it. | -好了 -我不能 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会处理这事儿的 |
[18:00] | All right. | 行了 |
[18:04] | Come on come on. | 好了 没事 |
[18:06] | Now listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[18:10] | You go upstairs. | 你上楼 |
[18:12] | You go out the back door. | 从后门出去 |
[18:14] | Don’t talk to Carmela. | 别和Carmela说话 |
[18:18] | You go someplace have a cup of coffee. | 你随便找个什么地方 喝杯咖啡 |
[18:22] | You wait till I call you. | 然后等我给你打电话 |
[18:25] | Huh? | 知道了? |
[18:27] | It’s okay. We’re gonna take care of it. | 没关系 我们一起来处理这事儿 |
[18:33] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[18:49] | I love you man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[18:59] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:45] | -I like it. -Welcome. | -我很喜欢 -欢迎 |
[19:48] | -Joan Gillespie Pagano Realty. -Kelli Moltisanti. | -Joan Gillespie Pagano房地产公司 -我是Kelli Moltisanti |
[19:51] | We spoke on the phone. My husband Christopher. | 我们已经通过电话了 这是我丈夫Christopher |
[19:54] | -How do you do? -This is what I’m talking about. | -你好 -这正是我所说的 |
[19:57] | “Stately Wayne Manor.” | Stately Wayne庄园 |
[19:59] | Four bedrooms marble baths with Kohler fixtures. | 有四个卧室 带有梳妆台的大理石浴室 |
[20:03] | Sub-Zero in the stainless steel kitchen. We’ll take it. | 不锈钢的厨房里还有冰柜 我们就要它了 |
[20:08] | He’s what we call an impulse buyer. | 这就是我们所说的说买就买的买主 |
[20:10] | Shouldn’t we see the inside first sweetie? | 亲爱的 我们还是应该 先看看内部结构怎么样吧 |
[20:12] | If it has an inside we’re buying it. | 只要这房子有内部结构我们就要了 |
[20:36] | Where’s the rest? Five days rent in advance I said. | 该搭的台子在哪儿? 我说过要提前5天租来的 |
[20:39] | What if it rains? Ohio State Fair gives you a rebate for bad weather. | 下雨的话呢? 俄亥俄州的集市 遇上坏天气会给你打折的 |
[20:43] | Yet another reason I don’t live in Ohio. | 这不是理由 我又不住在俄亥俄州 |
[20:48] | Easy on the sugar hon’. They tell me I’m sweet enough. | 不放糖了 宝贝儿 他们说我已经够甜了 |
[20:52] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[20:57] | Jesus Christ what did he do now? | 哦 上帝 他这是怎么了 |
[20:59] | It’s an old polo injury. | 打马球时受的伤 老毛病了 |
[21:03] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[21:04] | Let me talk to you a minute. | 我想和你说几句话 |
[21:13] | Couple of guys we know | 有我们都认识的几个人 |
[21:15] | Lebanese or some shit | 黎巴嫩人还是什么其他狗地方的人 |
[21:17] | they diverted a truck whole semi-trailer full of Centrum Multivitamins. | 他们找了辆卡车 弄了半拖车的 中枢维生素药剂 |
[21:21] | That’s a fucking score. | 真他妈的能耐 |
[21:23] | Yeah the thing is it’s gotta be unloaded out of state | 是啊 事实是这些药得在州外的地方卸货 |
[21:25] | ’cause the troopers are on it. You interested? | 因为警方已经在注意了 你有兴趣么? |
[21:29] | Could be distributed in Long Island. | 可以在长岛那地方卸货 然后化整为零 |
[21:33] | What’s my end? | 我能得多少? |
[21:35] | 50-50 but it’s gotta be done now tonight. | 五五分成 但这事现在就得办 就今晚 |
[21:38] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[21:44] | All right but in this case | 那好 不过关于这事 |
[21:47] | I’m thinking we spare John the stress of having to hear about this. | 我想应该告诉John一声 我们也好减轻点压力 |
[21:57] | The situation he’s in he’s got enough to deal with. | 现在他已经算进来了 他足以应付这事儿 |
[22:06] | Get me Frankie Cosme on the cell. | 给我打电话找Frankie Cosme |
[22:23] | Yeah somebody wants to talk to you. Hold on. | 喂 有人想和你说话 等一下 |
[22:39] | Did you pray? | 你去祷告了? |
[22:42] | Said a “thank you” for Daddy’s recovery. | 为爸爸的康复感谢上主 |
[22:45] | You had arthroscopic surgery you can’t bend a knee? | 你刚做了关节手术 你能跪得下? |
[22:51] | Dad said he’s gonna meet us on the corner. | 爸爸说在街拐角等我们 |
[22:55] | Isn’t that Ade’s mom? | 那不是Ade的妈妈么? |
[22:58] | -Oh my God. She looks terrible. -Who? | -哦 天啊 她看起来真可怕 -谁? |
[23:01] | Chris’ ex her mom. | Chris的前妻的妈妈 |
[23:04] | She saw us. I should say hello. | 她看见我们了 我得和她打个招呼 |
[23:10] | Liz hi. | Liz 嗨 |
[23:12] | I saw you’re on the committee. That’s so great. | 我在委员会看到你了 这真是太棒了 |
[23:15] | Carmela Soprano. | 你是Carmela Soprano |
[23:17] | -How’s your daughter? -Fine. | -你女儿怎么样? -挺好的 |
[23:20] | Well mine is dead. | 是么 我女儿死了 |
[23:22] | Oh my God when? What happened? | 上帝啊 什么时候的事? 发生什么了? |
[23:24] | When? That piece of shit your nephew. | 什么时候? 真是狗屁 就是你侄子 |
[23:27] | They broke up Liz. She ran off. | 他们分手了 Liz 然后她就跑了啊 |
[23:30] | She doesn’t call me for almost two years. | 她两年都没给我打过电话 |
[23:32] | My birthday Christmas. | 不管是我生日还是圣诞节 |
[23:34] | You two always did have a very difficult relationship. | 他们俩的关系一直就很紧张 |
[23:37] | The FBI came to my home. | 联邦调查局去过我家了 |
[23:40] | You’d be amazed at the questions they asked me. | 对于他们问我的问题 你一定会觉得惊讶 |
[23:43] | Liz They admitted they think that he killed her. | Liz 他们声称他们怀疑他杀了她 |
[23:46] | Come on Liz you’re drunk. | 行了 Liz 你喝多了 |
[23:48] | Drunk? It’s called depression. | 喝多了? 这叫抑郁症 |
[23:52] | I haven’t had a drink in years. | 我不喝酒好多年了 |
[23:59] | There were times I was a kid | 我小的时候 曾有好几次 |
[24:02] | my friend Ronnie we’d play on the floor of my kitchen… | 和我朋友Ronnie 我们一起 在我家厨房的地板上玩儿… |
[24:05] | linoleum Matchbox cars or whatever. | 油布毯 火柴盒 玩具汽车 还有其他的啥玩具 |
[24:09] | He’d go home his fucking knees would be filthy. | 等他回家时 他的膝盖脏的一塌糊涂 |
[24:12] | His elbows… she never cleaned my mother. | 还有胳膊肘… 我妈从不打扫屋子 |
[24:16] | Fucking house was a pigsty. | 整个房子脏的像他妈猪圈一样 |
[24:18] | Ronnie’s mother made him stop coming over it was so dirty. | Ronnie他妈就不让他来玩儿了 因为我家太脏了 |
[24:22] | -That’s fucked up. -Embarrassing. | -真丢人 -难堪极了 |
[24:25] | My kid it’ll be different. | 我的孩子不会这样的 |
[24:28] | He’ll be proud of his house. | 他会为自己的家而骄傲的 |
[24:30] | Wait till you see this place. | 等着瞧那地方吧 |
[24:35] | So that thing Rusty Milio | Rusty Milio那件事 |
[24:37] | I heard that happened. | 我听说了 |
[24:40] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[24:43] | It’s a little less cash than we talked about. | 这比咱们订的价少一点 |
[24:45] | But there’s a bonus in there for you. | 但是会给你奖金的 |
[24:54] | It’s okay if I fix? | 我就在这儿来了可以么? |
[24:57] | Just take me to my car. | 还是我回我的车里去? |
[24:59] | Rock out with your cock out. | 你就爽他个老二朝天吧 |
[25:08] | Fireplace parquet floors | 壁炉 镶花地板 |
[25:13] | bumper pool table in the basement. | 在地下室有带缓冲器的六袋台球桌 |
[25:17] | -Huh? -The house I’m getting. | -什么? -说的是我正要买的房子 |
[25:20] | You’ll come over. | 你会来的 |
[25:22] | Christmas Christmas Eve maybe. | 圣诞节 或者圣诞前夜 |
[25:25] | I’m gonna start a tradition. | 我要开创一个传统 |
[25:30] | You know you really gotta get yourself some help with this shit. | 你知道 这件事儿你真得找人帮忙 |
[25:33] | I will. I’m gonna. | 我会 我正要去 |
[25:43] | Those fucking works though. | 不过 这些烂活儿 |
[25:45] | Whets my whistle that spike. Why is that? | 总是让我心烦 为什么会这样? |
[25:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:56] | You want some? | 你来点儿不? |
[25:58] | Me? Nah. | 我? 用不着 |
[26:03] | Okay it’s just you know if you want. | 好吧 只不过 你知道 要是你想要的话 |
[26:10] | Guess I could toot some. | 我来点儿吸的吧 |
[26:20] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[26:23] | when I did a lot of blow | 以前我猛吸以后 |
[26:25] | I used to get diarrhea | 总是会闹痢疾 |
[26:27] | just from the smell of paper money… | 那病就是从纸币的气味里来的… |
[26:30] | in a store any fucking place | 在商店里 或是别的什么地方 |
[26:34] | on account of all the baby laxative in the coke | 因为所有的孩子都喜欢可乐 |
[26:37] | when you actually snort it. | 当你正真去问它的时候 |
[26:41] | I meant what I said though | 可我说的话说得都是认真的 |
[26:44] | you need to get your ass to rehab. | 你现在可得把你屁股挪挪地方了 |
[26:47] | Fucking Narcotics Anonymous or some shit. | 去他妈的迷幻药 还是什么狗屁东西 |
[27:05] | How do you like this car? | 你觉得这车怎么样? |
[27:07] | It’s nice the leather. | 很精致 都是全皮的 |
[30:00] | See ya. | 回见 |
[30:05] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[30:07] | God bless you St. Elzear. | 上主保佑你 Elzear圣徒 |
[30:09] | Where’s his gold hat? | 他的金帽子哪儿去了? |
[30:22] | Pray for my mother St. Elzear. | St.Elzear圣徒 我为我的母亲祈祷 |
[30:25] | Hey they forgot his hat. | 嘿 他们忘了拿他的帽子了 |
[30:30] | This is my nephew George just back from Iraq. | 这是我侄子George 他刚从伊拉克回来 |
[30:34] | -Two tours he done. -I’m proud of you my friend. | -他已经参加过两次巡游了 -我的朋友 我为你骄傲 |
[30:46] | What do you need? | 在找什么吃? |
[30:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:51] | There’s prosciutto in there some leftover sesame noodles. | 里面有意式熏火腿 还有些剩的芝麻面条 |
[30:58] | Tofu would make your doctor happy. | 吃点豆腐的话 你的医生会很高兴的 |
[31:15] | How’s the ankle? | 脚踝怎么样了? |
[31:17] | It’s better. | 好点儿了 |
[31:19] | Cold packs helped. | 冷敷很奏效 |
[31:22] | Did you have the riser fixed? | 叛徒你解决了? |
[31:25] | Yeah yeah Brian Spatafore was over the Pork Store. | 嗯 解决了 Brian Spatafore去了猪肉店那边 |
[31:29] | Had him tighten up the banister everything. | 把他绑在了栏杆上 解决了 |
[31:33] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[31:38] | I have been debating all night whether | 我一整晚都在做思想斗争 |
[31:40] | to even say anything about this. | 到底该不该提这事儿 |
[31:46] | I ran into Liz La Cerva at the feast. | 我在活动庆典上遇到了Liz La Cerva |
[31:53] | -Yeah… -She’s got it in her head | -然后… -她就认定了 |
[31:55] | that Christopher killed Adriana. | 说Christopher把Adriana杀了 |
[32:00] | What? That’s insane. | 什么? 她疯了吧 |
[32:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:07] | Then again he does have a history of being free with his hands. | 他的确有过对老婆动手的记录 |
[32:10] | That makes him O.J.? | 那这就使他成为了O.J.? |
[32:12] | She was probably drunk. | 她肯定是喝醉了 |
[32:15] | I really don’t think she was. | 我可确实觉得她没醉 |
[32:19] | Let me school you on domestic violence okay? | 让我来告诉你什么是家庭凶杀案 好么? |
[32:22] | First and foremost there’s always a body. | 第一点 也是最重要的 应该发现尸体 |
[32:26] | And 99 out of 100 | 并且 100个案例里有99个 |
[32:28] | and this comes straight from my cop buddies… | 这些都是直接来源于 我警察朋友的经验… |
[32:31] | it happens either in the bedroom or in the kitchen. | 凶杀都是发生在厨房或是卧室 |
[32:37] | He killed her | 说他杀了她 |
[32:38] | believe me with the forensics they got nowadays | 相信我吧 如果证据确凿 |
[32:41] | the fibers we’d know about it. | 那些联邦调查局的人 早就通知我们了 |
[32:45] | The FBI came to her house Liz. | 联邦调查局去她家了 Liz家 |
[32:48] | That’s exactly my point. If they really thought he did it | 所以我说的就是这个啊 如果他们真认为他杀了她 |
[32:51] | how fast do you think they’d haul his ass in? | 你不觉得他们得马上就抓他归案啊? |
[32:57] | Sour grapes Carm. | 酸葡萄心理而已 Carm |
[33:00] | He dumps her daughter all of a sudden he’s Scott fucking Peterson. | 他甩了她女儿 一下子他就成了该死的Scott Peterson |
[33:03] | -I thought Ade dumped him. -You know what I mean. | -可我觉得是Ade甩了他 -你知道我的意思 |
[33:07] | She was a sweet girl Ade but the two of them together was a toxic relationship. | Ade是个好女孩儿 可他们俩在一起就水火不容 |
[33:11] | Yeah they did have a rough time of it. | 是啊 他们没过几天好日子 |
[33:14] | And he’s doing great Christopher. | 而且 Christopher他现在干得很漂亮 |
[33:16] | He’s a different person. | 他很与众不同 |
[33:18] | He’s married. He’s got a kid on the way. | 他结婚了 马上就要有孩子了 |
[33:20] | He’s focused. | 他现在是受关注的焦点 |
[33:22] | Let’s not sabotage his progress. | 我们就别妨害他现在的发展了 |
[33:28] | Hmm? | 好不好? |
[33:40] | Have a dozen extra large brought over to Satriale’s. | 给Satriale那儿送一沓最大号的去 |
[33:45] | -Hello. -Paul Dr. Cipolla. | -喂 -你好 Paul 是Cipolla医生 |
[33:48] | I’m on my way out. I received the results of your PSA test. | 我正出来 我收到了 你的PSA检测的结果 |
[33:51] | -And? -Not to worry. | -怎么样? -不必担心 |
[33:53] | But the numbers are a little higher than I prefer. | 不过各项指数还是 比我预期的要高一些 |
[33:55] | -What does that mean? -Probably nothing. | -什么意思? -也许也没什么 |
[33:58] | Likelihood is prostatitis simple inflammation. | 可能是前列腺炎 只是很简单的炎症 |
[34:02] | You have a history of prostate cancer in your family? | 你家里人有前列腺癌病史么? |
[34:05] | -Father maybe? -I don’t know. | -可能是你父亲? -我不知道 |
[34:08] | Well I’d like to go ahead and schedule you for a biopsy. | 那这样 我想安排你 做一次组织切片检查 |
[34:15] | This is lame. I wanna go on the Octopus. | 这个没意思 我想去坐那个章鱼 |
[34:17] | Can you stop for one minute breaking my balls? | 你能不能少说两句不给我添乱? |
[34:19] | When your father gets back from the bathroom with Sophia | 你爸爸和Sophia从厕所回来以后 |
[34:22] | -you can go on whatever. -It’s a kiddie ride. | -你想玩什么都行 -这是给小孩儿玩的 |
[34:24] | Yeah but she wants to go on the ride with her big brother. | 是 可是她想和她的大哥一起玩儿 |
[34:27] | Here we go! You ready baby? | 我们要开始啦! 宝宝 准备好了么? |
[34:30] | Go for a ride with Mama? | 和妈妈一起坐? |
[34:32] | This is too small. I’ll be all squished. | 这座太小了 会被压烂的 |
[34:34] | Yeah so you go sit in that one and wave to her. | 好了 你坐那边的那个 然后向妹妹挥手 |
[34:36] | Oh there’s my girl. | 哦 乖 我的好宝贝 |
[34:38] | There’s my girl! | 好宝贝不哭 |
[34:41] | Yeah are you ready to go on the ride with Mama? | 好啦 你有没有准备好 和妈妈一起来坐啊? |
[34:45] | Are you ready? Get ready. | 准备好没 准备好啊 |
[34:49] | Yeah we’re gonna go soon. | 看 我们要开始了哦 |
[34:51] | Oh here we go! | 啊 开始了啊! |
[34:55] | All around the floor. | 我们在转圈啊 |
[34:58] | Wipe that puss off your face. | 别撅着嘴了 |
[35:25] | -My baby! -Oh my God call an ambulance! | -我的孩子! -哦上帝啊 快叫救护车! |
[35:28] | Excuse me! | 借过借过啊! |
[35:30] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 不哭啊 |
[35:33] | This is a temperature gun. | 这是只温度计 |
[35:35] | 217 degrees. | 217度? |
[35:37] | Look at that. | 瞧这个 |
[35:43] | -Yeah. -Paulie it’s me. | -喂 -Paulie 是我 |
[35:45] | We had a problem down here. The ride | 我们这里出了点问题 乘坐的游戏设备 |
[35:48] | the Teacups or whatever | 叫旋转茶杯的那个 |
[35:50] | a bolt busted. Thing jammed up. | 一个螺丝掉了 整个的就卡住了 |
[35:52] | -Some people got hurt. -Where’s the guy who owns it? | -有人受伤了 -管器械的那人呢? |
[35:55] | He’s talking to the cops. | 他正和警察谈话 |
[35:57] | Fine fuck it. What do you want from me? | 很好 真他妈的 你想要我做什么? |
[35:59] | It’s pretty bad Paulie. Lady broke her wrist. | Paulie 情况很麻烦 有位女士弄伤了手腕 |
[36:03] | Some Puerto Rican kid lost some teeth. | 有几个波多黎各孩子撞掉了牙齿 |
[36:05] | What am I a fucking dentist? | 那找我干吗 我是他妈的牙医么? |
[36:07] | I don’t know. I thought you’d want to know. | 我不知道 我以为 你想知道这事儿 |
[36:10] | Maybe come down or something. | 给点钱或是什么的 |
[36:12] | I gotta be up in the morning. I got my fucking biopsy. | 我明早还得早起 去做什么他妈的切片检查 |
[36:16] | All right I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会处理这事的 |
[36:22] | Now’s your last chance to take advantage… | 现在 是你最后一次能得到好处的机会啦… |
[36:24] | One second you’re sitting there | 前一秒钟你还坐在那儿 |
[36:26] | enjoying a ride with your family | 享受和家人一起游乐的乐趣 |
[36:28] | the next your entire world comes crashing down. | 下一秒钟 你的整个世界就全崩塌了 |
[36:32] | I close my eyes. I can still hear the screams. | 我闭上眼睛还能听见尖叫声不绝于耳 |
[36:34] | We should all be thankful it’s okay. | 没啥大事咱们就值得庆幸了 |
[36:37] | My baby could have been killed Tony. | Tony 我的孩子差点儿没命了 |
[36:39] | God forbid. | 上帝不会那样做的 |
[36:43] | You can bet the locals will be parading in with their lawsuits. | 当地部门看来得 带着诉讼来参加游行了 |
[36:52] | Just leave it alone Janice. | 行了 Janice 别想那事了 |
[36:56] | They are entitled to damages. | 他们对这事故有责任 |
[36:58] | Obviously there was negligence. | 很明显 完全是疏忽造成的 |
[37:01] | Good so then they’ll have excuses why they can’t go to work. | 很好 不过他们可会找 借口来搪塞为什么没注意 |
[37:03] | When I think | 我一想啊 |
[37:06] | what could have happened to my baby… | 我的孩子差点出什么事儿… |
[37:08] | Oh yes you Nica. | 哦是的 就是你 Nica |
[37:10] | I’m talking about you angel. | 我的天使 我在说你呢 |
[37:13] | Oh God I wanna bite those cheeks. | 哦上帝 我真想咬咬这小脸蛋儿 |
[37:14] | Scumbag hillbilly I should have kicked his ass. | 那狗杂种 我真该把他屁股踢烂 |
[37:18] | Yeah and what did you do? Nothing. | 没错 不过你啥也没干吧 |
[37:21] | I was taking Sophia to the bathroom. | 我那阵子正带Sophia去厕所 |
[37:30] | Mmm this wine Tony you’re right. | 唔 Tony 你说的没错 这酒…… |
[37:33] | Delicious. | 真是棒极了 |
[37:36] | I was just thinking it lost some of its… | 我还是觉得它丧失了一些… |
[37:39] | I don’t know–pop. | 说不好 醇香吧 |
[37:54] | Manager. You gotta move your car. | 兄弟 你得把车挪开一下 |
[37:56] | I said I’m coming. | 来了来了 |
[38:04] | You redneck fuck. My baby was on that ride with my wife. | 你这蠢驴 我老婆孩子当时 可都在坐你那烂游戏器械 |
[38:08] | She woke up this morning she could barely move her neck. | 我老婆她今天早上起来时 脖子一点都动不了了 |
[38:10] | I told the cops mister. I’m sorry | 先生 我已经和警察说明了 我很抱歉 |
[38:12] | Insurance will pay your hospital bill. | 保险公司会为你付医药费的 |
[38:14] | -$25000 cash. -What? | -拿2万5千美元来 -什么? |
[38:18] | New Jersey has stringent liability laws. | 新泽西州的责任认定法可是很严厉的 |
[38:20] | I told the guy who hired me I’d have to put on | 我告诉我的老板了 我本应该去 |
[38:22] | a whole repair crew work ’em all night. He wouldn’t spring for it. | 找一大帮修理人员彻夜修理 但是他不同意啊 |
[38:25] | Who Paulie? What are you talking about? | 谁? Paulie? 你他妈到底想说啥 |
[38:27] | First off he wouldn’t pay for my “A” fleet. | 关键是他不给我的”A” fleet付钱 |
[38:29] | I leased that to the Sorghum Festival down in Atlanta. | 我就把那个租给Atlanta的玉米节了 |
[38:34] | Okay the results of the steroid test are in. | 好了 类固醇的检测结果出来了 |
[38:37] | The contestants they’re all clean. | 参赛者们 他们都没问题 |
[38:41] | I want a fair contest here. | 我希望你们公平竞争 |
[38:43] | No biting each other. | 可不许咬别人啊 |
[38:46] | Ready set mangia. | 预备 好 开始 |
[38:52] | Man we got some race going on over here ladies and gents. | 女士们 先生们 我们这可有好戏看啦 |
[38:55] | Look at ’em go. | 快看他们开始了 |
[38:57] | Hey cocksucker! | 看那傻逼! |
[39:00] | You hire some fly-by-night piece of shit | 你租的都是些质量残次的狗屎器械 |
[39:02] | and you don’t tell nobody? | 还瞒着别人也不放屁啊 |
[39:04] | -Whoa Bobby. -What the fuck you talking about? | -嘿 Bobby -你他妈的说什么呢? |
[39:06] | You know what I’m talking about you cheap fuck! Bobby come on! | 你知道我说的是啥 你这贱货! Bobby 行了! |
[39:10] | Everybody wants to get rich but you don’t scrimp on safety. | 大家都想赚钱 可你不该拿大家的性命开玩笑啊 |
[39:12] | Mind your business Bobby | 管好你自己的事就行了 Bobby |
[39:14] | My baby girl was in that car! | 我的女儿当时正在那上面! |
[39:16] | -You owe me money Paulie. -I owe you shit. | -你可欠了我一笔帐 Paulie -我屁都不欠你 |
[39:18] | -My wife’s got nerve damage! -Fuck her too! | -我老婆神经都受损了! -操她妈! |
[39:21] | -Get the fuck off me! -Easy easy. | -都他妈放开我! -行了 |
[39:23] | Calm down. Keep moving. | 冷静点儿 快走吧 |
[39:34] | Go ahead it’s over. Crown the winner. | 好了 都散了吧 没啥事 去给冠军颁奖吧 |
[39:38] | I was at the feast St. Elzear’s. | 我当时在纪念St.Elzear圣徒的庆祝活动上 |
[39:41] | The thing for us kids was to blow powdered sugar | 我们的孩子要做的就是吹糖粉 |
[39:44] | on each other from the zeppoles. | 把糖粉从面包圈上吹到彼此脸上 |
[39:50] | Thousands of people either praying or eating. | 成千的人在那儿祈祷或是吃吃喝喝 |
[39:55] | Anyway my sister was on this ride | 不管怎么说 我妹妹当时也在坐那个 |
[39:58] | with my niece when it lurched forward | 还有我的小侄女一起 她们都遭遇了那事故 |
[40:01] | -pretty bad. -God. | -糟透了 -上帝 |
[40:04] | He wasn’t there just Elzear. | Elzear圣徒当时可不在场 |
[40:06] | But he was so busy getting money pinned to his ass | 当时他正在忙着往自己屁股上贴钱呢 |
[40:09] | that he got distracted and a bolt snapped. | 然后一个螺丝钉崩裂了 |
[40:12] | Were they hurt? | 他们受伤了么? |
[40:14] | You look around all these people are lined up for this shit. | 四处看一下 你发现所有人 都对此驻足观望 |
[40:16] | The kids adults families. | 孩子 大人 一家一家的 |
[40:19] | Rides. | 都在看那些游戏器械 |
[40:21] | Yeah they pay money so they can almost puke. | 是啊 他们花钱来坐的 所以理所当然要抱怨和指责 |
[40:24] | They scream they yell. | 他们大叫大嚷 誓不罢休 |
[40:26] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得他们干吗这样做? |
[40:28] | They’re bored. | 他们觉得没意思呗 |
[40:32] | Are you bored? | 你觉得没意思么? |
[40:41] | Am I bored? | 我觉得没意思么? |
[40:45] | I got shot in the pancreas and I recovered. | 我的胰腺中了一枪 现在已经康复了 |
[40:48] | No brain damage from the septic shock | 并没有因败血病而引起脑损伤 |
[40:50] | like everybody figured I’d have. | 虽然大家都认为我会得那病 |
[40:53] | You know my feelings. Every day is a gift. | 你知道我的感觉 每一天都是一种恩赐 |
[40:58] | It’s just… | 只不过… |
[40:59] | does it have to be a pair of socks? | 这生活难道一定要像双臭袜子一样么? |
[41:07] | I’m joking. | 说笑的 |
[41:10] | I’m joking. | 说笑而已 |
[41:20] | Well what are you gonna do? | 不管你打算干么 |
[41:22] | It’s the human condition. | 是人之常情而已 |
[41:24] | What is? | 是什么? |
[41:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:32] | Yeah this is Peter Gaultieri. | 是 我是Peter Gaultieri |
[41:34] | I’m calling for the result of my biopsy again. | 我打电话还是问我的切片检查结果 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry sir. They’re still not in. | 对不起先生 结果还没出来 |
[41:39] | This is cancer we’re talking about. | 我们是在谈癌症啊 |
[41:41] | I understand sir. You’ll have to call back tomorrow. | 我理解 先生 不过你还是得等到 明天再打电话 |
[41:53] | Gimme an espresso… | 给我来杯热咖啡… |
[41:55] | and don’t touch the lemon rind with your fingers. | 别拿你的手摸柠檬 |
[42:02] | Hello Paulie. | 你好 Paulie |
[42:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[42:06] | The home. It’s one of our outings. | 回家 我们出来散散步 |
[42:09] | So you’re still over there huh? | 你还在那儿是吧? |
[42:11] | They’ve been very nice | 他们对我很好 |
[42:13] | and your brother’s trying to work out an arrangement. | 你哥哥正在考虑解决办法 |
[42:17] | ls it true what they’re saying? | 他们说的是真的么? |
[42:21] | Who? About what? | 谁? 说什么? |
[42:23] | The ride the one that broke. | 那游戏器械啊 坏了的那个 |
[42:28] | You need to make a novena Paulie. | 你得连做九天的祷告 Paulie |
[42:30] | -Those poor children. -What are you talking about? | -那些孩子们好可怜 -你在说什么啊? |
[42:32] | You let St. Elzear go without his hat. | 你也没给St.Elzear圣徒雕像带上帽子 |
[42:36] | Will you listen to this? Fuck that voodoo huh? | 你相信这些? 你是该死的异教徒? |
[42:38] | You cursed your mother a blessed nun. | 你是在责骂你的母亲 一位受祝福的修女 |
[42:41] | She had it coming. You both did. | 这都是你自找的 |
[42:43] | I didn’t bring you up like that. | 我不是这样教育你的吧 |
[42:46] | You’re a fake. That’s how you brung me up. | 你是个假货 惺惺作态 你就这么教育我的 |
[42:48] | Fuck the two of you. | 你们两个都去死吧 |
[42:53] | Sir your espresso. | 先生 您的热咖啡好了 |
[42:58] | So in keeping with this longstanding tradition | 那么 为了保持这悠久的传统 |
[43:02] | of doing everything ass-fucking-backwards | 那追溯过去的狗屎传统 |
[43:05] | we are gathered here tonight for the bachelor party | 我们今天欢聚一堂 就是给这位 已经结婚的男人举行单身汉聚会 |
[43:08] | of already-married man Christopher Moltisanti. Christopher Moltisanti | |
[43:14] | And like I always say | 正如我一直所说的 |
[43:16] | a man is not complete till he’s married. | 一个男人不结婚是不完整的 |
[43:18] | Then he’s finished. | 现在 他完成了这过程 |
[43:23] | Chrissy Chrissy. | |
[43:24] | -Congratulations. T. -Thanks. | -祝贺你 T -谢谢 |
[43:42] | Should we order? | 咱们再点点儿菜? |
[43:44] | -Yeah what the fuck are the specials? -Artie. | -好 到底有点儿啥特色的东西? -Artie |
[43:52] | I gotta go Ton’. The kids. | 我得走了 Ton 还得照看孩子去 |
[43:58] | -Have fun tonight huh? -All right. | -今晚开心啊 -好的 |
[44:02] | -Specials gentlemen. -Pray tell my good man. | -先生们 要什么特色菜么 -好孩子 说吧 |
[44:05] | I got lamb tonight grilled garlic little rosemary. | 我们今晚有烤羊羔肉 咖喱味 稍微放了点儿迷迭香 |
[44:09] | Rosemary I’ll eat her. | 迷迭香? 我就吃这个了 |
[44:19] | Hey T. | 嘿 T |
[44:22] | You’re doing a heck of a job there Brownie. | 亲爱的 你这事儿可办得不光彩 |
[44:24] | Huh? | 啊? |
[44:27] | This thing with the ride the shit with Bobby | 就是游戏器械那事儿呗 还和Bobbie大吵一架 |
[44:29] | you settle it and you settle it now. | 你得把这事儿解决了 现在就解决 |
[44:31] | And not just ’cause she’s my sister either. | 这可不是因为和我妹妹有关 |
[44:33] | Ton’ I—You put little kids in jeopardy | Ton 我-你让小孩子身处危险境地 |
[44:35] | in the hands of some fucking redneck? | 把他们交到一群傻逼的手里? |
[44:38] | Not to mention you leave Little Paulie alone to deal with the cops. | 更别提你还把小Paulie扔一边儿 让他自己去对付警察 |
[44:41] | I thought he had it under control. | 我还以为他能搞定呢 |
[44:44] | Let me ask you a question about the feast. | 那我问问你有关这次庆祝活动的事吧 |
[44:46] | Do we need negative press? | 我们需要造成反面舆论么? |
[44:48] | With all the competition out there | 比赛都在那儿进行呢 |
[44:50] | for the entertainment dollar DVDs | 还有制作DVD的 |
[44:52] | the Internet? | 还有互联网 |
[44:55] | You’re right Ton’. | 你说得对 Ton |
[44:59] | What happened to the regular ride guy | 原来负责管游戏器械的人哪儿去了? |
[45:01] | the guy we used last year? | 就是我们去年用的那些人 |
[45:04] | For what he wanted to charge I’m getting killed here Ton’. | 他们的要价可要了我的老命啊 Ton |
[45:07] | When your dad had St. Elzear’s it was a cash cow | 当你父亲负责St.Elzear的庆祝活动时 那钱可是多得没法数 |
[45:09] | and it was easy. Nowadays between paying the church | 事情也好办 可现在 又得给教堂钱 |
[45:13] | these Puerto Ricans now | 还有那些波多黎各人 |
[45:15] | ha my profit’s shrunk to nothing. | 哼 我可是一点油水也捞不着了 |
[45:17] | If it don’t work as a business get rid of it. | 如果你觉得不赚钱 你可以不干 |
[45:19] | Not for nothing but a lot of that feast goes in your pocket. | 也不是赚不到钱 只不过 大部分都进了你的腰包 |
[45:23] | I got a lot on my mind T. | T 最近我烦心事一堆 |
[45:27] | -I’m sorry. -Like what? | -我很抱歉 -有什么事? |
[45:30] | I had a biopsy. | 我去做切片检查了 |
[45:33] | I might have prostate cancer. | 我可能得了前列腺癌 |
[45:37] | Well it’s a biopsy right? | 得了 只不过是个检查而已 是不是? |
[45:40] | Nine times out of 10 these things come back clean. | 这种检查10次有9次的结果都是没事的 |
[45:43] | -I don’t know. -What don’t you know? | -我不知道 -你不知道什么? |
[45:46] | Don’t work yourself up into a state like you do hmm? | 找不着你平时做事的感觉了 是不是? |
[45:50] | I’ve been having headaches. | 我一直都很头疼 |
[45:52] | I’m afraid maybe the thing metastasized. | 我怕癌症转移了 |
[45:55] | Jesus will you listen to yourself huh? | 老天 你相信自己的胡思乱想么 嗯? |
[45:57] | With all your weird fucking shit about your body and the germophobias. | 满脑袋的胡思乱想 就想身体出了毛病 心理恐惧症 |
[46:01] | -You don’t know shit yet. -It’s true. | -你还不知道结果呢 -是真的 |
[46:05] | I’d rather face 10 guys with shivs | 我宁愿面对10个拿着砍刀的家伙 |
[46:06] | than something I can’t see. | 也不想去对付一些我看不见的东西 |
[46:08] | Exactly. You’re too susceptible to the psychics | 事实是 你是太容易受心理的影响了 |
[46:11] | and the dream messages and dirty fucking toilet seats. | 还有你做的梦和 那些烂马桶一样的破事儿 |
[46:14] | It’s a biopsy. | 那只不过是个检查而已 |
[46:16] | Get a grip. | 放松点儿 |
[46:18] | You’re right T. | 你说得对 T |
[46:21] | You know and negative thinking can help bring this shit on. | 要知道消极情绪 可是会真的致病的哦 |
[46:24] | Work something out with Bobby huh? | 把和Bobby之间的矛盾解决了吧 好不好? |
[46:28] | And Eddie Lind’s coming down from Pennsylvania with an envelope. | Eddie Lind正带着信 从宾西法尼亚赶过来 |
[46:30] | Meet him at the Bing. | 你去见他吧 |
[46:32] | You call him you set up a time. | 给他打电话 你来定时间 |
[46:41] | There he is the bad lieutenant. | 啊哈 我们的坏中尉在这儿呢 |
[46:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[46:49] | I sold mine. | 我把我那份儿卖了 |
[46:51] | $300 for the five cases. | 5箱卖了300美元 |
[47:02] | Oh I had a heater put in the Bloomfield wire room. | 哦 我在Bloomfield配电室 安了台电暖气 |
[47:05] | Guys were complaining. | 大家都抱怨冷 |
[47:07] | Well good. | 好 做的好 |
[47:09] | Yeah yeah that’s good. | 很好 不错 |
[47:19] | What’s new with you? | 你怎么了? |
[47:21] | Copacetic. | 很好啊 |
[47:36] | “We’re with the Vipers.” | “你他妈可是在 跟老江湖叫板啊” |
[47:43] | -Fun night. -Fuckin’ A. | -那晚真有意思 -就是 |
[47:47] | “Take it easy. Take it easy.” | “嘿 别玩真的啊” |
[47:51] | 10-4 10-4. | |
[47:53] | You remember the look on the other guy’s face? | 还记得那帮小子脸上的表情么? |
[47:57] | Oh the fucking Grizzly Adams douchebag. | 那孬种脸白得跟死猪屁股一样 |
[48:08] | Yeah. | 呵 |
[48:25] | Dr. Cipolla’s service. | 这是Cipolla诊所 |
[48:27] | I need to talk to the doctor. | 我找医生有话说 |
[48:29] | -ls this an emergency? -Of course. | -是紧急情况么? -当然 |
[48:31] | Dr. Cipolla’s out of town. Dr. Paglieri’s on call. | Cipolla医生现在不在城里 Paglieri医生在这里 |
[48:34] | Do you wanna be connected? | 您要和他说话么? |
[48:36] | Nah. | 不用了 |
[49:22] | Hey buddy boy how you doing? | 嘿 老兄 你怎么样? |
[49:25] | Any of the girls working yet? | 屋里有女孩儿在么? |
[49:31] | -Last day already. God it goes fast. -Yeah. | -已经是最后一天了 天啊 时间过得真快 -就是 |
[49:34] | St. Anthony’s the week after next. | 接下来的一周就是 St.Anthony的纪念庆典了 |
[49:37] | What’s the matter baby? | 你怎么了 宝贝? |
[49:42] | Can you believe this? After all this she wants to go back on that ride. | 你能相信么? 经过了那事儿以后 她还是想去坐那个玩儿 |
[49:46] | She cried for three nights after. | 上次她可足足哭了三天三夜 |
[49:48] | The ride’s closed baby. | 宝贝 那个已经关闭啦 |
[49:50] | Hey show everybody how you can walk. | 嘿 给大家看看你都会走路了 |
[49:53] | Come on they wanna see. | 快点儿 他们都要看呢 |
[49:55] | Okay show ’em. | 好 来给他们看看 |
[49:56] | Show everybody how you can walk. | 让大家看看你是怎么走的 |
[49:59] | Show ’em. | 给他们看看 |
[50:07] | Baby come here baby. Come on. | 宝贝 快过来 来 |
[50:10] | Have some candy. Look Cracker Jack. | 我这儿有糖吃 看 是胡桃Jack |
[50:15] | Here you go. | 好了 好了 |
[50:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:26] | Whoo! | 呜! |
[50:35] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[50:38] | Where’s our belly? | 我们的小Belly在哪儿呢? |
[50:46] | As you can tell by this outfit folks | 正如大伙儿看到这身行头就能猜出来的 |
[50:47] | I’ve picked out something with a little Norwegian flavor. | 我挑了点儿挪威风情的东西 |
[50:50] | I’d like to play for you the “Johnny Oslo Shadish.” | 我想给你们弹奏一曲 Johnny Oslo Shadish |
[50:53] | It’s a typical Norwegian dance and who could do it better | 这是一首及其有代表性的挪威舞曲 看看你们谁能跳得好 |
[50:56] | than Bobby and Cissy? | 甚至比我们的Bobby和Cissy都棒? |
[51:08] | Paulie? I don’t wanna argue. | Paulie? 我可不想和你吵架 |
[51:24] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么? |
[51:26] | The “Lawrence Welk” program channel 55. | 是个叫Lawrence Welk的节目 55频道 |
[51:40] | You want some cookies? | 要不要来点儿曲奇吃? |