时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Tony hey. I tented the bulbs. | TONY 嘿 我修好了灯泡 |
[01:55] | Oh good. | 噢 太好了 |
[01:58] | I’ve been meaning to ask you… | 我来是想问你… |
[02:01] | The Sacrimonis… | 有关SACRIMONI… |
[02:03] | I’ve been doin’ his yard over there a year and change now… | 我在他家干活有一年多了 现在不干了… |
[02:06] | And? | 然后? |
[02:08] | I guess what I’m asking is | 我是想问 |
[02:09] | how much longer do I have to keep doin’ this on the arm? | 这活我还要继续多久? |
[02:14] | Oh so it was okay when we were gettin’ you | 噢 这么快就忘记 |
[02:16] | out of your Feech La Manna problem huh? | 是谁帮你解决FEECH LA MANNA问题了 恩? |
[02:18] | But suddenly… short fuckin’ memory? | 这还真是… 健忘 |
[02:20] | I appreciate that Tony. Don’t get me wrong but… | 那件事我很感激 TONY 请别误解… |
[02:22] | You’re a selfish prick Sal. You know that? | 你这家伙真自私 SAL 你知不知道? |
[02:24] | Her husband’s in jail. Don’t you think this is the time | 她丈夫被关起来了 你不认为这时候 |
[02:27] | when Mrs. Sacrimoni needs you the most? | SACRIMONI夫人非常需要你帮助吗? |
[02:37] | The federal prosecutors and myself have been told | 我和联邦法院检查官都被告之 |
[02:40] | to clear our calendars for the next five months. | 把往后5个月的日程安排妥当 |
[02:42] | So trial is upon us. | 我们正在受审 |
[02:44] | And the feds have reached | 联邦调查局 |
[02:46] | a complete accounting of your worth. | 对你的财产有了确凿的估计 |
[02:51] | “The vintage Wurlitzer”? | “THE VINTAGE WURLITZER”? (著名乐器品牌) |
[02:54] | They go through my fuckin’ sock drawer? | 那帮混蛋翻了我的内衣柜? |
[02:56] | They shot a video the day of your arrest. | 他们有盘你被捕当天的录象 |
[02:58] | They even tracked down the 180 grand | 他们甚至还搜到了以你父亲名义 |
[03:00] | in Boca Raton under your father’s name. | 藏在BOCA RATON的18万元 |
[03:03] | They estimate your net worth at $5 million… | 他们估计你的净财产有5千万… |
[03:06] | While Ginny lives on scraps. | 而GINNY却过着潦倒的生活 |
[03:08] | …between your cash and portfolios | …怀着忠心与背叛 |
[03:10] | with Fidelity and Vanguard | 你在金钱与职务之间徘徊 |
[03:12] | your 401k and severance parachute from Essany Scaffolding | ESSANY脚手架公司的401计划和VERANCE降落伞 |
[03:16] | condo in Deal Beach at 450 | 在海滩450地址处出售的大厦 |
[03:18] | Maserati Ginny’s Yukon | 马塞拉蒂牌汽车 GINNY的96款YUKON车 |
[03:20] | and the house and its contents valued at a million two. | 房子内财物总值达120万 |
[03:23] | Is this all part of your plan Ron | 这就是你的阴谋吗 RON |
[03:26] | make me so fuckin’ depressed that I hang myself? | 在这儿嘲弄我 故意让我难堪 |
[03:29] | It’s my obligation to raise the idea again of cooperating. | 重申一下合作只是我的责任 |
[03:34] | Flip? | 哼 |
[03:36] | Let me explain something to you again Ron | 我再说些事 RON |
[03:39] | but differently. | 不过不相干 |
[03:41] | Being a rat where I’m comin’ from | 我是个卑鄙小人 问我从哪里来 |
[03:44] | that’s like asking a person where you’re comin’ from | 就好比问一个人 |
[03:46] | to become a fuckin’ Nazi. | 是不是纳粹一样 |
[03:49] | I don’t wanna hear that shit again. | 这种话别让我听第二次 |
[03:52] | Good. | 好 |
[03:54] | Because frankly I don’t represent turncoats. | 不过老实说 我不是叛徒 |
[03:58] | Cause it would kill your practice. | 那对你可不利 |
[04:16] | What happened to my stuffed pork loin? | 亲爱的发生什么了? |
[04:19] | You ever hear of knocking? | 不懂进来要敲门吗? |
[04:21] | I ordered it special. | 我跟别人不一样 |
[04:23] | You had them send it up to Carmela? | 你让他们送给CARMELA? |
[04:26] | You get what you pay for. | 你得要你想要的了 |
[04:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:33] | She’s your little twin. | 这小家伙真是你的翻版 |
[04:36] | Bacala’s got no fuckin’ genes at all. | BACALA一点都没遗传什么 |
[04:38] | You never miss a chance to shit on him do you? | 你一向都这么对他 是不是? |
[04:42] | I’m joking come on. She looks like you that’s all. | 我是开玩笑的 她长得很像你 没别的意思 |
[04:44] | I don’t know why you just can’t admit | 我不知道为什么你就是不承认 |
[04:46] | that you blame us that you got shot. | 你一直都为自己中弹而怪罪我 |
[04:52] | Unfortunately I have only myself to blame. | 不幸的是 我只埋怨自己 |
[04:55] | “Unfortunately.” Oh. | “不幸的是” 呵呵 |
[04:57] | So obviously you’d like to blame somebody. | 很明显你想找人泄愤 |
[05:02] | I have only myself to blame. | 我只怪自己 |
[05:04] | You don’t blame me for the shooting? | 你真不怪我? |
[05:06] | Well you fuckin’ blame me for something! | 一看就知道你一定跟我过不去! |
[05:08] | -Jan the baby. -You know marrying the boss’s sister | -JAN 孩子在这 -你清楚 高攀老板的女儿 |
[05:11] | usually it’s a step up. | 当然是想借机发达 |
[05:13] | But you keep your goddamn foot on our necks. | 但你却用卑鄙的手段操纵我们 |
[05:17] | You punish Bobby because he’s my husband. | 你折磨BOBBY 因为他是我丈夫 |
[05:20] | -Will you stop huh? -To be his age and not to be a captain? | -你能不能别说了? -跟他一样大却不能当头儿? |
[05:24] | Oh now I see what this little visit’s all about. | 噢 我终于弄明白你为什么来了 |
[05:27] | He works so hard for you | 他为你做牛做马 |
[05:29] | and what does he get? | 到头来得到了什么? |
[05:30] | Merciless ridicule | 百般嘲弄 |
[05:32] | about his weight about his model railroading. | 他的影响力 他的思维方式 |
[05:35] | -He’s a grown man! -Oh but it’s okay for Neil Young. | -他不是小孩! -噢 对小NEIL来说这事还不严重 |
[05:38] | He owns Lionel! | 他有了LIONEL! |
[05:41] | Domenica! Take care of your things. | DOMENICA! 一边玩去 |
[05:46] | I don’t know where it comes from | 我真不明白这一切 |
[05:49] | all your anger your hate for me. | 你对我的怒火和憎恨 |
[05:52] | I’m your sister. | 我是你妹妹 |
[05:56] | I know I’m not perfect. | 我知道我有很多缺点 |
[05:59] | I know I annoy people. | 我知道自己有时很恼人 |
[06:04] | I think about you | 我为你着想你 |
[06:06] | Iying in that hospital bed… | 躺在病床上时… |
[06:10] | I cried for you. | 我曾为你哭泣 |
[06:13] | I sat with you. | 我和你是一条心的 |
[06:24] | I know it. | 我明白 |
[06:27] | And I appreciated it. | 我很感激 |
[06:32] | But we both know | 但我们都清楚 |
[06:36] | no matter how much help I gave | 不管我怎么帮你 |
[06:39] | you’d still be here fuckin’ complainin’. | 你还是会到这儿来瞎嚷嚷 |
[06:42] | Oh my God | 老天 |
[06:44] | there’s nothing holding us together but DNA. | 除了DNA外我们没什么共同之处了 |
[07:02] | I’m askin’ what else you got besides slot machines? | 我想问除了自动贩卖机你还找到什么 |
[07:06] | That single-deck blackjack? | 一副牌? |
[07:10] | Okay thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[07:25] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:26] | -I was… -Is this what you’re doing all day? | -我… -你整天就在忙这个? |
[07:29] | I knew there was a reason you wouldn’t let me read the galleys of your book. | 我知道你不让我读你的书总有原因 |
[07:32] | I’m doing research. | 我在做研究呢 |
[07:33] | I guess Rocky Marciano was a fan of the greyhounds | 我想ROCKY MARCIANO是个灰狗迷 |
[07:36] | Cause I found a fucking trifecta box ticket in my trash! | 因为我在垃圾桶里发现了赌马票 |
[07:43] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[07:45] | It’s complicated shit. | 真他妈烦人 |
[07:48] | Are you even a sportswriter? | 我怀疑你是个体育新闻记者吗? |
[07:50] | I mean here we are talking about taking the next step in this relationship. | 我是说 我想让这段关系进一步发展下去 |
[07:54] | I ask you to share my home and you can’t even be straight with me. | 我邀请你去我家 而你却不能坦诚相待 |
[07:58] | Fuck this. Nice knowing you Vincent. | 见鬼去吧 我算是认识你了 VINCENT |
[08:00] | Jimbo come on. | JIMBO 别这样 |
[08:08] | I’m not a writer okay? | 我不是个作家 行了吧? |
[08:11] | I’m not from Scottsdale | 我不是SCOTTSDALE人 |
[08:14] | and the car’s not my sister’s. | 这车也不是我的 是我姐姐的 |
[08:17] | I’m actually from New Jersey | 事实上我从新泽西来 |
[08:19] | -I knew it. -Some shit went down. | -我知道 -发生了些事 |
[08:21] | I had to leave | 我必须得走 |
[08:23] | my home my contracting business… | 我的家 我的承包制公司… |
[08:28] | my wife my kids. | 我老婆孩子 |
[08:29] | Are you drunk? It’s not even 11:00! | 你喝醉了? 还没到11点呢! |
[08:32] | You think it’s easy? | 你认为这容易吗? |
[08:34] | I miss home so bad my heart’s a fuckin’ lump. | 我想家想得心都碎了 |
[08:36] | I’m barely holding together | 我还不容易捱过来 |
[08:38] | stuck in the sticks running out of money | 住在乡下 身无分文 |
[08:40] | and now this? | 现在又遇上这种事? |
[08:42] | You think I was looking for you? | 你认为我在找你? |
[08:47] | A wife and kids. Of course. | 有家室的人 当然 |
[08:49] | I’ve been divorced for a few years. | 我离婚好几年了 |
[08:51] | Where do they think you are? | 你认为你处于什么情况? |
[08:53] | You can never tell anybody ever. | 不准告诉别人 永远 |
[08:57] | I’m not fuckin’ around here. | 我可不是胡闹的 |
[08:59] | I was married too remember? | 我也结过婚 不记得了吗? |
[09:02] | I was only gonna say you need some money | 我知道你只是需要点钱 |
[09:06] | you worked construction maybe I can help you get work. | 你是搞建筑的 也许我能帮你找份活儿 |
[09:10] | I know some people could always use a good handyman. | 我知道有人需要零工 |
[09:18] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[09:21] | -Mwah! -Stop blubbering. It’s a party. | 别恶心了 这可是聚会 |
[09:23] | You think we’d let you turn 50 alone? | 你认为我们会忘记你50岁生日吗? |
[09:27] | -Happy birthday. -Thank you. | 生日快乐 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Hi Sal! | 嗨 SAL! |
[09:36] | God he’s such a mope. | 噢 他看来很不高兴 |
[09:38] | The girls come around enough and that helps. | 来了这么多姑娘们 这样好多了 |
[09:40] | Allegra’s a little bitchy but it’s painful for her to be here. | ALLEGRA不怎样 但要让她来真是太委屈她了 |
[09:44] | Plus she thinks I resent her happiness. | 而且她认为我妒忌她快乐 |
[09:46] | -Newlyweds. -She’s probably freaked out | -新婚夫妇 -她大概气疯了 |
[09:48] | that she’s not happier herself. | 她一点儿也不高兴 |
[09:49] | Ginny that kitchen… | GINNY 厨房… |
[09:53] | and this room the light… | 还有这间房 灯光… |
[09:55] | Not his decision to make. | 他没决定的权力 |
[09:57] | I’m running that shop not him. | 是我在经营店铺 不是他 |
[09:58] | My days are completely full. | 我的生活真是充实极了 |
[10:01] | -I shouldn’t. -Hey it’s your birthday. | -我不该吃 -嘿今天是你生日 |
[10:05] | -Yeah. -I’ve always loved this place. | -耶 -我太爱这地方了 |
[10:09] | It reminds me of the Palladian villas I saw in ltaly. | 它让我想起了在意大利时所见到的帕拉第奥式别墅 |
[10:12] | Thank you. Sometimes I forget. | 多谢 我差点忘了 |
[10:14] | And it’s embarrassing. I spend most of my time upstairs. | 那次经历真让人尴尬 大多数时间我都在楼上度过 |
[10:16] | -Wellbutrin. -I wish there was a pill | -好啦 -真希望有颗定心丸 |
[10:19] | John in that place? | JOHN也在吗? |
[10:20] | Of course I can’t say my pain’s worse than anybody’s. | 我当然不能说我的情况最糟糕 |
[10:23] | Yeah yeah. We’re both grownups. | 是呀 我们都不是孩子了 |
[10:26] | I’d rather go with my own instincts. | 我宁可任性点 |
[10:50] | Your feet are like fuckin’ icicles. | 你的脚可真冰冰冷 |
[10:54] | Hands too? | 手也是? |
[10:58] | Dinner was good. | 晚餐棒极了 |
[11:00] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[11:25] | Hey I found a woodland mountain. | 嘿 我找到了片绿树浓密的山林 |
[11:28] | 27″ peak clump foliage and snow. | 连绵的山峦 绿林丛生 白雪皑皑 |
[11:35] | -Bobby. -I’m listening okay? | -BOBB -我在听呢? |
[11:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:40] | Rafe’s brother’s making a music video. They got dry ice. | RAFE的兄弟在拍MV 他们有干冰 |
[11:43] | Where’s your helmet? | 头盔在哪儿? |
[11:47] | Check out the Moe and Joe action. | 看下“MOE和JOE装置” |
[11:52] | Hey you know what? Let’s do a race | 嘿 你知道吗 我们来比赛 |
[11:55] | the Polar Express one. | 极地快车 |
[11:57] | We could trash it. | 我们来拆了它 |
[12:00] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[12:13] | I see the gray cloud hanging around your head. | 我感觉你的心情不好啊 |
[12:18] | Where’s Prince Albert? Still sleeping? | ALBERT王子在哪? 还在呼呼大睡? |
[12:21] | Who knows? | 谁晓得 |
[12:26] | Tony I’ve been very patient with you because you’ve been sick. | TONY 考虑到你的病情我对你已经很耐心了 |
[12:30] | You were going to talk to the building inspector. | 你要接受房屋审查员问话 |
[12:34] | -My spec house. -Oh yeah. Yeah yeah. | -我的投机房屋 -噢 好好好 |
[12:37] | I sent Little Paulie. | 我送了点小钱 |
[12:40] | They made some headway with the supervisor | 它们似乎有点管用 |
[12:43] | but the other guy the inspector he’s a piece of work. | 但是另外一个检查员有点难缠 |
[12:47] | Next I’ll get Sil on it. | 下次我让SIL来应付 |
[12:52] | Gotta pay a visit to the Montville building department. | 我要到MONTVILLE的房屋部门去一次 |
[12:57] | To what end? | 去干什么? |
[12:58] | I’ve been promising Carm I’d lean on this inspector. | 我向CARM保证过这个审查员很可靠 |
[13:02] | Completely went out of my head. | 现在我完全给弄糊涂了 |
[13:05] | The guy’s name is uh Ron Senkowski. | 这家伙的名字是 呃 RON SENKOWSKI |
[13:12] | Ginny Sack’s brother Anthony. | GINNY SACK的兄弟 ANTHONY |
[13:19] | Ah the lord of the lenses. | 啊 眼镜兄 |
[13:21] | Actually we just started carrying these. | 实际上我们是要把这个带来 |
[13:24] | The newest Cross pen. | 最新的高仕笔 (高级墨水笔) |
[13:33] | Ah… a rollerball. | 恩 滚珠笔 |
[13:37] | You want a classic fountain? | 你要座超级喷泉吗? |
[13:39] | Nah. Have a seat. | 不 请座吧 |
[13:43] | So how’s your brother-in-law? | 你姐夫怎样了? |
[13:45] | John’s fuckin’ made of steel. | JOHN那硬心肠的家伙 |
[13:50] | I was told “your ears only.” | 这事我只跟你说 |
[13:54] | Oh that’s why he didn’t get a pen? | 噢 因为这个才没给他笔? |
[13:56] | -No l… He’s fuckin’ with you Anthony. | 不 我… 你们在乱来 ANTHONY. |
[14:10] | Johnny’s a silent partner | JOHNNY是个内向的伙伴 |
[14:11] | in this heavy equipment leasing thing in New Orleans. | 在新奥尔良的设备租赁公司 |
[14:13] | Good. FEMA’s down there handing out Krugerrands in buckets. | 恩 联邦应急管理局在那儿一桶一桶发金子呢 |
[14:17] | He said post-Katrina | 他说关于POST-KATRINA住房问题 |
[14:19] | you had some knowledge of business in the area. | 你对这方面土地及业务有些经验 |
[14:21] | Well let me say this | 那么 我们这样说 |
[14:23] | Dick Cheney for President… of the fuckin’ universe. | DICK CHENEY 这家伙… 是副总统 |
[14:28] | On account of John’s uh liquidity problems… | 考虑JOHN 呃 流动问题… |
[14:33] | the asset freeze… | 财政冻结… |
[14:34] | he’d love you to contact these brothers | 他很乐意联系这些兄弟 |
[14:36] | the owners–and turn it into cash. | 业主把这些变为现钱 |
[14:39] | Me? Says Phil Leotardo shouldn’t be involved. | 我? PHIL LEOTARDO不应该参与其中 |
[14:44] | Just know John’s asking as a friend. | 你要知道JOHN是以朋友的身份在说话 |
[14:47] | And obviously there’s a finder’s fee. | 很明显朋友也要付钱 |
[15:20] | What the hell’s this a siesta? | 你在干什么 午睡么? |
[15:22] | What? I wasn’t sleeping. | 什么? 我没在睡觉 |
[15:25] | I was resting my hips. | 只是让我的屁股休息一番 |
[15:28] | I’m supposed to have surgery. | 我本来要动手术 |
[15:34] | Am I early? | 我回早了么? |
[15:36] | -What do you mean? -Dinner. | -什么意思 -晚餐 |
[15:39] | I am interviewing a new contractor for my spec | 我在为我的投机生意和新的客户面谈呢 |
[15:43] | BILL DeGILLIO. Bill DeGillio. | |
[15:46] | He built the Sacrimoni house. | SACRIMONI家的房子是他造的 |
[15:48] | He did decent workmanship. Ginny says he works for a price. | 他是个老实人 GINNY说他很务实 |
[15:51] | -So? -Well your sister loves that house. | -哦? -那也好 你妹妹喜欢那房子 |
[15:54] | She said it reminded her of a “villa in ltaly.” | 她说它能让她想起在意大利时住的别墅 |
[15:58] | What is he coming here now? | 什么? 他现在要来吗 |
[16:00] | I picked up a couple of sandwiches from ltalianissimo. | 我在ITALIANISSIMO店买了几个三明治 |
[16:13] | You know your father did this house | 你知道 这房子是你父亲建的 |
[16:16] | and it was more than decent workmanship. | 这不止证明了他是个老实人 |
[16:25] | You think about replacing him before you rush off | 你说要在你匆忙离去前找人换掉他 |
[16:28] | into something that could maybe cost you a lot more of your time. | 这也许只是浪费你更多时间而已 |
[16:33] | Why do you suddenly care so much about my dad? | 你为什么突然对我爸感兴趣起来了? |
[16:43] | And I like that she has these little projects | 我喜欢她有事业 |
[16:46] | and charities what-have-you. | 有善心 |
[16:50] | Makes her happy | 能让她很开心 |
[16:51] | keeps her busy. | 让她繁忙 |
[16:54] | But… | 但是… |
[16:57] | even in bed she’s a million miles away. | 即使在枕边也感觉她很遥远 |
[17:01] | Sounds like you want to encourage her with this house | 听上去好象你想用这栋房子激励她 |
[17:04] | as long as it doesn’t interfere with your life. | 只要不影响你生活 |
[17:08] | Carmela and me we | CARMELA和我 我们 |
[17:11] | we came to an understanding | 我们互相理解 |
[17:13] | when we reconciled | 我们和好时 |
[17:16] | I would financially back her spec house | 我会把投机房屋还给她 |
[17:18] | and she would have more of a don’t-ask-don’t-tell policy | 她一定会采取更多“少管闲事”的政策 |
[17:23] | towards my work | 针对我 |
[17:25] | and my recreational life outside of the home. | 还有我的娱乐 |
[17:28] | But you tell me there hasn’t been | 但你跟我说 |
[17:30] | much recreating since the shooting. | 自从枪击事件后你就很少有娱乐生活 |
[17:33] | No and that’s okay. | 不是的 不过那也没关系 |
[17:50] | Fucking Janice came to visit me at work. | JANICE那个女人会在我工作时看我 |
[17:52] | That doesn’t happen often. | 那可不是经常性的 |
[17:54] | Well she shops for meat there. | 呃 她在那儿买肉 |
[17:56] | We get it free. | 我们不用付钱 |
[17:58] | And by the way again if you ever need a roast | 顺便再提一句 如果你需要任何烤肉 |
[18:01] | or any specialty kind of cut | 或者特别种类的切肉 |
[18:03] | please just ask. | 尽管开口 |
[18:07] | My dad used to drop us off there | 我爸经常在那儿让我们下车 |
[18:11] | when he had to run errands. | 让我们跑腿 |
[18:13] | We’d go into the back and we’d steal cigarettes | 我们从后门溜进去 还偷过烟 |
[18:15] | play house you know shit like that. | 玩扮家家酒 你知道 差不多这种游戏 |
[18:19] | Anyway she was all upset. | 反正 她是急坏了 |
[18:21] | She said that I was mean to her | 对她们来说 |
[18:24] | and her husband. | 我对她们夫妻都很吝啬 |
[18:27] | -What did you say? -Well it doesn’t matter | -你说了什么 -噢 那有什么关系 |
[18:30] | cause she’s right. | 因为她是正确的 |
[18:33] | I love it when I can take a shit on her | 只要能搅得他们不得安宁 |
[18:35] | and her husband. | 我就觉得很快乐 |
[18:37] | What’s that about? | 又怎么样呢 |
[18:39] | Even when they told me that Uncle Jun’ might need diapers | 即使他们告诉我JUN叔叔也许要尿布 |
[18:42] | I thought about Bobby having to change him | 我会以为BOBBY改变了他 |
[18:44] | I still get a kick out of it. | 我还是以此取乐 |
[18:48] | It makes Bob seem weak? | 这让BOB看起来很软弱? |
[18:51] | Your sister too? | 你妹妹也一样吗? |
[18:53] | These are acts of kindness. | 这些并没恶意 |
[18:57] | Janice only does “acts of Janice.” | JANICE生来如此 |
[18:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:01] | You two have never really gotten along? | 你俩单独相处过吗? |
[19:04] | Well not never. She was my older sister. | 呃 从来没有 她可是我妹妹 |
[19:06] | I thought she was pretty cool. | 我觉得她很酷 |
[19:09] | And she gave it back to my mother. | 她把她的优点还给了母亲 |
[19:10] | Let me tell you that was some heroic shit. | 让我告诉你 这样做还真使大义灭亲啊 |
[19:13] | Because she defended you. | 她只是在保护自己 |
[19:14] | Please. It was every man for himself. | 得了吧 男人都是这样 |
[19:20] | I remember one time my parents left her in charge. | 我记得有一次她做主的时候 |
[19:28] | Go ahead. | 接下去说 |
[19:32] | Well she stood in the hallway and she tape-recorded | 她站在走道上 正在录音 |
[19:35] | me and Barb having a fight. | 我和BARB打了一架 |
[19:39] | And she held that cassette tape over my head for a month. | 她用那盘带子威胁了我一个月 |
[19:45] | Fuckin’ extortion. | 真会敲诈 |
[19:47] | Made me make her bed get her shit. | 让我替她铺床 收拾烂摊子 |
[19:51] | Did she do that to Barbara too? | 她也对BARBARA这么做了吗? |
[19:53] | Well that’s not the fuckin’ point. | 问题不在这 |
[19:56] | I’ve been coming here–I don’t know–five years now | 我在这儿–我也记不清了– 差不多待了5年了 |
[19:58] | and you still don’t understand what it means to tape somebody in my family? | 你还不知道把我家人的言行录下来是什么用意么? |
[20:02] | You still don’t fucking get this? | 你还不明白? |
[20:05] | Listen as far as that thing goes | 听着 关于那件事 |
[20:08] | the coffee with the chicory | 加了菊苣根的代咖啡? (菊苣根的根部所研磨出来的汁液,不论在味道上与颜色上都与咖啡非常近似) |
[20:13] | -What the fuck is that? -Oh shit. | -到底怎么一回事? -噢 见鬼 |
[20:16] | I suck at talking like this John. I’m sorry. | 真不该告诉你 JOHN 我很抱歉 |
[20:20] | Our friend with the stomach. | 胃口很不错的那位老兄 |
[20:25] | In town or near home? | 城里还是在附近? |
[20:28] | Your neighbor. | 你的邻居 |
[20:31] | -A.S. -Yeah all right. | -A.S. -哦 知道了 |
[20:33] | Just say “the thing I asked you to do.” | 请告诉我 “我要你做的事” |
[20:35] | “The coffee with the fuckin’ chicory.” | “加了菊苣根的咖啡” 妈的 |
[20:40] | -Is he gonna get it for me? -Yes. | -他会把那个弄来给我吗? -恩 |
[20:42] | Bad news is he wants 10 cups for himself. | 坏消息是 他自己要10杯 |
[20:45] | Not seven. | 而不是7杯 |
[20:49] | All right. Done. | 好吧 成交 |
[20:56] | Did you pick up the birthday cake for Gin with the marzipan flowers? | 你去拿了给GIN的杏仁蛋糕吗? |
[21:00] | The stuff behind the pool? | 池子后面那个? |
[21:02] | No an actual fuckin’ cake. | 不是那个 是蛋糕 |
[21:06] | It’s her birthday. | 她快过生日了 |
[21:26] | -What are you doing? -I’m comin’ with you. | -你干什么? -跟你一起去 |
[21:30] | Okay but stand clear. | 好吧 不过别多管闲事 |
[21:36] | -What’s going on? -Pastor heard water running | -怎么了? -牧师听见有水流声 |
[21:38] | went down basement’s flooded | 到地下室一看 发现水简直要把房淹了 |
[21:39] | and they’re trying to shut down the pipe. | 他们正尽力修好管子 |
[21:41] | But the pastor’s trapped standing on a milk crate. | 但是牧师被困住了 他现在站在牛奶箱子上 |
[21:43] | -Anybody go get him? -There’s an arcing wire hanging. | -有人能去救他吗? -有根断了的电线悬在那里 |
[21:45] | These assholes skipped a conduit when they remodeled. | 这些废物在干活时漏了一根管道 |
[21:48] | I spent years as a contractor. | 我做了这么多年承包人 |
[21:50] | Electrical is where I got started. | 想当初就是从电器业起家的 |
[22:07] | Way to go Vince! | 成功了 VINCE! |
[22:12] | What the fuck did I tell you? | 见鬼我跟你说过什么了 |
[22:13] | Fuck you. The guy was gonna get cooked. | 你才见鬼 那家伙快被煮熟了 |
[22:15] | What are you trying to be a big man? | 你想干什么 做个英雄? |
[22:17] | -Back the fuck off! -What the fuck Jim? | -都别吵了! -你想干什么 JIM? |
[22:19] | Boys boys calm down. | 好了 好了 都冷静点 |
[22:22] | Okay now let’s cut the bullshit get the water turned off | 好吧 我们先收拾完眼前的烂摊子 把水止住 |
[22:25] | and pump out the damn basement. | 把地下室的水排出来 |
[22:32] | I gotta say I thought you guys were morons for doing this shit | 我想说 你的人真是够白痴 这点事也做不好 |
[22:35] | but now I can see it’s a fuckin’ rush. | 不过现在我明白了 他们只是帮倒忙 |
[22:38] | You should join the department. That would be good. | 你真该加入 |
[22:39] | We could use another moron. | 那样又多了一个白痴 |
[22:42] | Of course it’s a commitment firefighting. | 当然 这是项承诺 对消防的承诺 |
[22:44] | Every day it’s there. | 日夜监守岗位 |
[22:46] | You have to have a passion really. | 这真的需要莫大的激情 |
[22:48] | I’ve got these bad hips. Supposed to have surgery. | 我屁股疼得厉害 我要动手术 |
[22:51] | Well this is all bullshit talk anyway. | 得了吧 一派胡言 |
[22:54] | You’re probably gonna forget this craphole | 别再提你的屁股了 |
[22:56] | the minute you hear from your publisher. | 一听说你的出版商就这样 |
[23:00] | Hey darts! Five bucks a point. Who’s in? | 嘿 DARTS! 赌5块钱怎样 谁参与? |
[23:04] | Nah. It’s almost midnight. | 不了 时间不早了 |
[23:07] | Where the fuck you guys going? | 你们这帮家伙去哪? |
[23:09] | -Let’s play some poker. -Hey you did great. | -我们打牌吧 -好主意 |
[23:11] | Back where I come from the night’s just startin’. | 回来 夜生活才刚开始呢 |
[23:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:19] | Good week even with the fuckin’ Dolphins. | 祝你愉快 虽然得和DOLPHIN在一起 |
[23:25] | Night boss. | 晚安 老板 |
[23:35] | Get his joint. | 把他的大麻拿过来 |
[23:36] | You know who the fuck I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[23:38] | You beat nigga. What? | 你欠扁 NIGGA 什么? |
[23:39] | You come out the bookie’s? You a winner or a loser? | 你赌吗? 赢了还是输了? |
[23:42] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你们惹了大麻烦了 |
[23:47] | Damn! Three Gs. | 真糟糕 三千块 |
[23:48] | You got what you want. | 你们要的都得到了 |
[23:50] | Please don’t. I got kids. | 请别 我还要养孩子 |
[23:53] | Yo man look at his mouth. | 唷 伙计们 看看他的嘴 |
[23:55] | Look at his fuckin’ mouth! | 瞧他的模样! |
[23:56] | Fuck this. Do him. Do him now. | 去他的 干了他 干了他 |
[23:58] | Jesus no. Please. No please. | 上帝 不要 求你们不要 |
[24:00] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[24:03] | What the fuck are you doing man? Why you pull that trigger? | 臭小子 你到底在干什么? 干嘛要扳扳机? |
[24:11] | Well according to John the retail value of Bayou Leasing | 呃 照JOHN的说法 河边的房子可以卖到 |
[24:14] | is around six mil. Seem about right? | 600万左右 我说的没错吧? |
[24:17] | -Between five and six. -Let’s do this again chere. | -五六百万吧 -我们再做一次 CHERE |
[24:21] | Well you’re gonna have to find a buyer and deliver John’s half to me | 那么 你得找到买家 然后把JOHN的一半份额给我 |
[24:25] | and in about 30 days give you a chance to get a couple of bidders. | 给你30天时间 必须找到些投标者 |
[24:29] | -His half? -Yeah. | -他的一半份额? -没错 |
[24:31] | I don’t think that’s up for debate. | 我认为这没什么好商量的 |
[24:34] | Had you controlled your fuckin’ football jones | 要是你让JONES乖乖听话的话 |
[24:36] | we wouldn’t even have no fuckin’ silent partner. | 我们就能清净一点了 |
[24:38] | That man floated me 50 grand. 50. | 那家伙给了我5万块!5万! |
[24:42] | Next thing I know he’s buying in for half a fucking million. | 然后我得知他投资了50万 |
[24:45] | Look at him sitting there like they don’t do this shit every day. | 瞧他每天像模象样的 谁晓得他会干这种事 |
[24:49] | You took John’s loan. He helped you expand. | 你向JOHN贷款 他帮你做更大投资 |
[24:52] | Now it’s time to cash in. | 现在是大捞一笔的最好时机 |
[24:54] | Listen Mr Soprano that’s what I’ve been saying all along. | 听着 SOPRANO先生 这是我一直以来的观点 |
[25:00] | You know you two don’t seem like brothers. | 你知道 你们两个看上去不像兄弟 |
[25:02] | In-laws. He married my little sis. | 我们不是亲兄弟 他娶了我妹妹 |
[25:06] | 15 years of womanly company | 公司15年来都掌控在女人手里 |
[25:08] | but I had to come all the way to New Jersey to get truly fucked. | 我却得辛辛苦苦跑到新泽西 |
[25:15] | You know I’m doing this as a favor to John. | 你知道 我做这些都是为了帮助JOHN |
[25:17] | And I don’t need another headache. | 我可不想再遇上这种心烦事了 |
[25:19] | So do we got a problem here? | 那我们有什么问题吗? |
[25:21] | No sir. I’m buying a boat. | 没了 先生 我准备买艘船 |
[25:25] | Now you fancy yourself a businessman. | 想象自己是个商人 |
[25:28] | Would you sell now with all that money pouring into New Orleans? | 你要现在全部出售 然后投资到新奥尔良吗? |
[25:32] | John Sacrimoni asked me to. | JOHN SACRIMONI要我这么做 |
[25:34] | Well we’re very different people. | 喔 我们还真不是一条道上的 |
[26:03] | -Ahem yeah. -Heard about Bobby Bacala? | -喂 -听说Bobby Bacala了吗? |
[26:06] | Yeah my sister called with the breaking news. | 恩 我妹妹告诉我这条惊人的新闻了 |
[26:10] | That fuckin’ part of Newark | Newark的那块地 |
[26:12] | even the cops don’t go there no more. | 就连条子们也不怎么去了 |
[26:14] | So you heard everything. | 这么说来你全知道了 |
[26:17] | Doctors said the slug blew bits of sidewalk into the eye there. | 医生说子弹是从人行道那边打过来的 |
[26:20] | Yeah I heard. | 恩 我听说了 |
[26:22] | -But they’re optimistic. -Right doctors. | -不过他们还算乐观 -没错 医生嘛 |
[26:25] | It’s always good news till it ain’t. | 到目前为止 这还是条好消息 |
[26:29] | Speaking of that whatever the fuck happened to you | 说到这里 |
[26:31] | with the prostate? | 你的前列腺怎么了? |
[26:33] | Well actually T I’ve been dealing with some shit. | 事实上 我出了点小问题 |
[26:38] | Cancer to tell you the truth. | 老实告诉你吧 是癌症 |
[26:42] | What the fuck Paulie? | 到底怎么回事 PAULIE? |
[26:43] | It was early. Maybe I caught a break. | 是早期 也许注意休息就没事了 |
[26:46] | Still encapsulated. | 肿瘤还很小 |
[26:48] | I’m taking a course of radiation | 我正在进行放射线治疗 |
[26:50] | to knock the PSA back into the single digits. | 通过前列腺特异抗原测试吞噬掉那些病毒 |
[26:53] | Well are you all right? The hair and shit? | 你没事吧 头发怎么样? |
[26:57] | Heh knock wood eh? | 但愿能一直走好运 |
[27:01] | I must have done good things in my life. | 我一定是上辈子修了什么福 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | The cancer… | 关于我患了癌症这件事 |
[27:10] | your ears only. | 请替我保密 |
[27:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:18] | You hear about Bobby? | 听说BOBBY的事了吗? |
[27:20] | -Yeah. -Should’ve seen him. | -恩 -我们不该那样粗暴 |
[27:21] | Put a patch over his eye like Hathaway. | 把他打成那样 |
[27:23] | He was really rattled. | 他当时也火了 |
[27:26] | Still let’s face it | 尽管如此 我们还是要面对现实 |
[27:27] | it was kind of stupid to be out there that late. | 我们那么晚才离开那儿 这真不是明智之举 |
[27:29] | Ton’ cops don’t even go there no more. | TON’ 警察不会再去那儿了 |
[27:31] | Anyway Bobby’s vision’s fucked now. | 无论如何 BOBBY的美梦都不会实现的 |
[27:35] | They’re hoping the repair will take. | 他们还希望有人能去修理 |
[27:36] | He could be a candidate for a cornea transplant. | 他可能做个角膜捐献 |
[27:39] | He should be a candidate for a brain transplant. | 还该做个脑捐献 |
[27:41] | To his credit | 都是他的功劳 |
[27:43] | all he was thinking about was straightening out for the week. | 他在想的 只是怎么把一星期的任务安排妥当 |
[27:46] | Fuck that “honor and loyalty” shit. | 让荣誉和忠诚一边去吧 |
[27:49] | It was a maneuver Carlo cause he knew it was his own fucking fault. | 这只是个花招 CARLO 因为他知道这一切都是他的错 |
[28:03] | What? | 什么? |
[28:05] | Don’t give me that look. | 别用这种眼神看我 |
[28:10] | Including the wife’s lRA | 加上他老婆的退休金 |
[28:14] | and his pension | 和他的养老金 |
[28:17] | we’d go for 240 months. | 我们要付出蹲20年监狱的代价 |
[28:21] | 20 years and 90% of his assets? | 20年再加上他90%的财产? |
[28:25] | Makes trial seem like a risk worth taking. | 这让审判看上去更像场冒险了 值得一试 |
[28:27] | Have you seen the discovery evidence? | 你有没有见过所找到的证据? |
[28:29] | You came to us. | 你来找我们 |
[28:31] | My client insisted the house is off-limits. | 我的当事人坚持他的房子禁止进入 |
[28:34] | He wants his wife provided for. | 除非让她老婆得到些好处 |
[28:36] | So what do you have in mind? | 那你有什么主意? |
[28:38] | Renee again the shit that has nothing to do with him: | RENEE 这事跟他一点关系也没有: |
[28:42] | the house her lRA the Yukon | 房子 养老金 育空 |
[28:46] | the deed on the daughter’s condo. | 女儿的售房契约 |
[28:49] | -And 12 years. -For a conspiracy to commit murder? | -12年? -就因为涉嫌共谋杀人? |
[28:52] | Get back to me when you’re sober Ron. | RON 你冷静下来后再来找我 |
[29:05] | It’s broken. Wanna switch? | 坏了 要我修一下吗? |
[29:07] | Oh no no. I’m good. | 噢 不用不用 我没事 |
[29:11] | Carm just called. She’s still getting her folks in the car. | CARM 刚打电话来 她和家人在车里谈话 |
[29:14] | Where’s Barb and Tom? | BARB和TOM在哪里? |
[29:16] | I asked them to bring wine. | 我让他们带酒来的 |
[29:18] | We’ll see how long that takes. | 我倒要看看他们还要多久 |
[29:20] | Did you take the Vicodin? | 你吃了止痛药吗? |
[29:32] | Giants huh? | 是巨人把你打成这样的 恩? |
[29:34] | Fucking blowing ’em out. | 他们那些杂碎 |
[29:36] | As long as they don’t beat the spread. | 不要再让我看到他们 |
[29:41] | -Where are you going? -Out. | -你去哪 -出去 |
[29:43] | The Giants are kicking ass here. | 这些家伙在这儿很是霸道 |
[29:45] | -I’m going to Eric’s to watch the Chargers. -What channel’s that on? | -我要去ERIC家看看充电器 -哪个频道 |
[29:48] | Some people aren’t too cheap to buy the satellite package. | 有些人不装卫星天线接收器不是因为他们穷 |
[29:51] | Sit down. This is a Giants house. | 坐下 这是巨人的家 |
[29:54] | -I hate the fucking Giants. -Ho! What’d we say about that language? | 去你的巨人 -噢 我们之前是怎么说这种语言的? |
[29:57] | AJ didn’t have to come to Sunday dinner. | A.J.都没必要参加礼拜天的晚餐聚会 |
[29:59] | AJ has a job. Do you wanna go get a job? | A.J.有工作 你也要找分工作吗 |
[30:03] | Go ahead. | 没人会拦你 |
[30:05] | But first go get your last report card | 不过先把你上次的成绩单拿出来 |
[30:07] | and read it out loud to everybody. | 读给每个人听 |
[30:15] | No? I thought so. | 不想? 我想也是 |
[30:18] | Now go finish your Spanish report before dinner. | 晚饭前把你西班牙课的报告写完 |
[30:22] | Set the table honey. | 把桌子摆好 宝贝 |
[30:32] | My brother-in-law almost got his fucking eye put out. | 我妹夫看得眼都红了 |
[30:35] | Some fucking crackhead animals. | 他是个卑鄙的家伙 |
[30:38] | -That is terrible. -Yeah it is but… | -真是糟糕 -事实是这样 但是… |
[30:41] | Jesus Christ it’s one thing after another with her family. | 上帝 她家怎么接连不断地出乱子 |
[30:44] | You mean the bad luck? | 你是说她运气不好? |
[30:46] | Or do you feel like somehow they deserve it? | 还是觉得他们活该? |
[30:49] | I don’t know but… | 我不清楚 不过… |
[30:52] | fucking Janice attracts drama. | JANICE很讨厌 |
[30:55] | She creams over the misery. | 总是幸灾乐祸 |
[30:58] | Does she remind you of anyone? | 她有跟你提起任何人吗? |
[31:04] | When we were growing up she had something | 我们长大成人时 |
[31:06] | you know? She… | 你知道 她… |
[31:08] | she had beautiful hair and she was built and… | 她已经是个亭亭玉立的少女了 一头直发披落肩头 … |
[31:15] | Guys her age were always buying me ice cream | 男孩子们都争相买冰淇淋给我吃 |
[31:17] | giving me baseball cards kissing my ass | 给我棒球比赛的门票 拍我马屁 |
[31:19] | to get in good with her. | 为了博取她的好感 |
[31:23] | Sounds a little like jealousy. | 听上去充满醋意 |
[31:26] | No guy wants his sister to be the town pump. | 没人愿意看到妹妹那样 |
[31:29] | You weren’t sexually threatened? | 你没被人性骚扰吧? |
[31:33] | Oh Jesus Christ will you make up your fucking sick mind? | 哦 上帝 你怎么会那样想? |
[31:36] | First it’s my mother. Now I wanna fuck my sister? | 首先是我母亲 现在我又对自己的妹妹打起歪主意了? |
[31:38] | It’s normal not sick | 这很正常 不是乱想 |
[31:42] | that she functioned as | 因为她是让你有欲望的 |
[31:44] | the focus of your early sexual feelings. | 第一个女人 |
[31:48] | In fact it was probably mutual. | 事实上 这事是互相的 |
[31:51] | Oh Jesus Christ. | 噢 上帝 |
[31:53] | You describe her as “built.” | 你把她描述为“亭亭玉立” |
[31:55] | All those afternoons in your father’s office “playing house.” | 那些下午在你父亲的办公室 在游戏房 |
[32:01] | Whatever your bond | 不管你们在一起干什么 |
[32:03] | what happened between then and now? | 你们之间到底发生过什么? |
[32:08] | She fought it out with my mother and finally took off | 她跟我妈闹翻了 最终决定离开 |
[32:12] | first minute she could. | 这是她第一时间所能想到的 |
[32:15] | What if you had taken off? | 要是你也一起走了会怎么样? |
[32:18] | Well that never would have happened | 那是不可能的 |
[32:20] | ’cause I wasn’t like that. I did what I was told. | 因为我不会那样做 我很守规矩 |
[32:23] | Your father’s son. | 真是个乖儿子 |
[32:25] | Yeah that’s right. | 是啊 一点也没错 |
[32:27] | And all that went with it. | 事情就是这样 |
[32:29] | That’s right. All the success and the money. | 没错 这些成功和财富 |
[32:32] | But beyond that what else did you inherit? | 除了这些 你还继承了什么? |
[32:36] | I’ll tell you what I inherited… | 告诉你 我继承了… |
[32:38] | my mother. | 我母亲 |
[32:40] | Janice got laid. She took off. | JANICE去了别处旅行 |
[32:44] | She laughed at all this shit. | 她对这一切都嗤之以鼻 |
[32:46] | Then the trip’s over and she’s back and she’s one of us. | 当旅行结束时后 她又回到了我们中 |
[32:49] | And she wants her piece. | 她只是想得到自己那份财产 |
[32:50] | Well let me tell you she gets nothing! | 不过 让我告诉你 她一个子儿也得不到! |
[32:53] | ‘Cause I got the scars! So it’s mine! | 因为受到痛苦的人是我!她休想拿到任何东西! |
[33:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[33:24] | Cooking. How was the call? | 烧饭 电话说什么? |
[33:27] | It was nothing. It was a laundromat on Webster. | 没什么 是WEBSTER的洗衣店打来的 |
[33:35] | Thought I’d make a little dinner like we do back home. | 只是做点家常小菜 |
[33:41] | We got pasta badan | 我们有意大利面 |
[33:45] | macaroni and potatoes | 通心粉和土豆 |
[33:47] | real peasant food. | 货真价实的农家菜 |
[33:50] | We got a little salad. | 我们有些沙拉 |
[33:54] | Then pork chops | 还有猪排 |
[33:57] | and vinegar peppers. | 醋和胡椒 |
[34:03] | I fuckin’ miss this shit I gotta say. | 看来我没口福了 |
[34:06] | I can see why. | 我理解 |
[34:23] | You gotta wait for that. | 你得等那个 |
[34:29] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么? -没什么 |
[34:33] | I just realized | 我刚意识到 |
[34:36] | the other night when you cut the power to the church… | 那天你切断教堂的电源时… |
[34:40] | I was a real dick | 我表现得太蠢了 |
[34:42] | Yeah. But it was only because I was worried you know. | 没错 不过那是因为我太着急了 |
[34:46] | Something could’ve happened to you. | 我怕你出事 |
[34:49] | That’s a nice thing. | 那很不错 |
[34:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[34:57] | VINCENT Vincent… | |
[35:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:06] | I love you “johnnycakes.” | 我也爱你 JOHNNY CAKES |
[35:20] | 10:30 gotta be. | 10点半 |
[35:25] | Hour and a half lunch. | 还有一个半小时就能吃午饭了 |
[35:30] | The halfway fuckin’ point. | 现在活正干到一半 |
[35:33] | Don’t look at your watch. Not yet. | 别看表 现在还不行 |
[35:37] | Save it. Treat yourself. | 再等等 别那么心急 |
[35:45] | 10:50 10 to 11 :00 | |
[35:47] | maybe five of. | 也许是 10:55 |
[35:50] | Don’t look. | 别看表 |
[35:51] | Think of those sandwiches Jim made. | 想想JIM做的三明治 |
[35:54] | When you’ve eaten the last bite | 等到吃完最后一口 |
[35:57] | this fuckin’ day is halfway gone. | 今天就已经过半 |
[36:05] | 11 :30 has to be. | 一定到11点半了 |
[36:07] | Look at the angle of the sun. | 看看太阳的位置 |
[36:10] | Maybe even a quarter to 12:00. | 说不定已经11点45了 |
[36:15] | Okay look. | 好吧 看看 |
[36:17] | Now. | 就现在 |
[36:21] | Fuck me! | 去你妈的! |
[36:35] | VINCENT? Vincent? | |
[36:37] | Jiggle the toilet after. | 用完厕所冲掉 |
[36:44] | VINCENT! Vincent! | |
[37:00] | VINCENT Vincent! | |
[37:21] | Moment of truth? | 关键时刻 |
[37:27] | It’s still up to the judge | 还是得看法官的判决 |
[37:29] | but they’re gonna recommend 15 years | 不过他们建议判处15年有期徒刑 |
[37:33] | and $4.1 million. | 并加以410万元的罚款 |
[37:37] | You keep the home | 你保留房子 |
[37:38] | the 45k in equity from the girls’ variable life insurance | 4万5千元资产来自与孩子们的人生保险 |
[37:42] | and Ginny’s lRA which is worth about 110 grand. | 还有GINNY的养老金大概有11万 |
[37:48] | -And? -That’s it. | -然后呢? -就这样 |
[37:51] | Or go to trial. | 你会被送上法庭 |
[37:56] | 15 fucking years. | 15年 真见鬼 |
[37:58] | You’re a young man. | 你还年轻 |
[38:00] | In 15 years you’ll be 67. | 15年后 你可能67岁了 |
[38:03] | The golden years. | 正是你的黄金年代 |
[38:04] | Grandkids. | 儿孙满堂 |
[38:13] | Do I have to to do the allocution? | 我必须当众说些什么吗? |
[38:17] | You know the allocution is always part of it | 你知道这是规矩 |
[38:20] | practically the whole point. | 实际上这是最重要的部分 |
[38:30] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[38:37] | That lRA of Ginny’s | GINNY的养老金 |
[38:41] | she worked the tie counter at Wanamaker’s. | 她在WANAMAKER卖领带的柜台工作 |
[38:51] | That’s where we met. | 我们在那儿遇上的 |
[39:13] | No Mocha Mix? | 没摩卡调和粉么? |
[39:16] | I was looking forward to fresh blueberries this morning | 今天早上我想找新鲜蓝莓 |
[39:19] | but Mom hasn’t shopped. | 可是我妈没去买 |
[39:25] | What are you doing hanging around here? | 你呆在这儿干什么? |
[39:27] | Finn asked me into the city to see a movie | FINN找我进城看电影 |
[39:30] | but I didn’t want to go and I told him he could go | 可我不想去 所以我说要是他想看的话 |
[39:32] | if he wanted to and he went. | 就自己去好了 |
[39:36] | -Really? -Yeah really. | -没开玩笑吧? -恩 是真的 |
[39:39] | Don’t give it to me okay? | 别发气在我身了 行吗? |
[39:44] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[39:48] | It’s just… | 我只是… |
[39:51] | he doesn’t fucking get it. | 不知道他到底在想什么 |
[39:55] | I don’t even know what he’s thinking lately. | 我甚至不知道他最近在忙些什么 |
[39:57] | He spends more time at Jeffrey’s apartment than with me. | 大多数时间他都跟JEFFREY在一起 而不是跟我 |
[40:06] | Come on. | 别难过 |
[40:13] | You know who’s really good to talk to about stuff? | 你知道谁是最好的倾诉者吗? |
[40:16] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[40:18] | This whole year off together I’ve seen such a selfish side. | 跟他在一起的一年来 我总算看清了他自私的一面 |
[40:23] | “I’ll come back early.” He said that. He actually said that. | “我会早点回来的” 他这么说的 他真的这么说的 |
[40:33] | All right well… | 好吧 呃… |
[40:36] | maybe he thought you wanted him to go. | 也许他误解成你希望他离开 |
[40:39] | I mean you did say it. | 我是说 你的确说过 |
[40:41] | Yeah or maybe subconsciously he’s done. | 是吗 要不然他潜意识是这么想的 |
[40:44] | We sleep together at Jeffrey’s apartment | 我们在JEFFREY家共度良宵 |
[40:47] | and Finn sleeps on the floor half the time | 大多数时间FINN都睡地板 |
[40:49] | and I’m right there for him. | 我都送上门了 |
[40:53] | Okay well honey when you’re living in sin with some guy | 好了好了 亲爱的 当你充满罪恶感地和某人在一起时 |
[40:56] | -you can’t expect—Living in what?! | 你不该期待– 充满什么?! |
[40:59] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[41:03] | You should talk to your mother about this shit! | 这码子事儿你该跟你妈说! |
[41:10] | Did you go see that guy at the building department yet? | 你去公寓见过那个男的了没? |
[41:12] | I was going to go on Friday when the schedules are looser. | 我准备礼拜五去 那天比较空 |
[41:17] | Well don’t. | 哦 别这样 |
[41:36] | Fuck! | 该死的! |
[41:41] | Whoa whoa–whoa whoa whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇! |
[41:53] | Jesus. Are you all right? | 老天 你没事吧? |
[41:56] | What the fuck are you doing parked out here? | 你搞什么? |
[41:58] | Excuse me? I’m getting my mail. | 对不起 我在收邮件 |
[42:01] | You’re driving like a maniac. | 你怎么像疯子一样开车 |
[42:04] | My God. How come your airbag didn’t go off? | 老天 你的安全气袋怎么没打开? |
[42:07] | Somebody took it out. They sold it. | 被人偷了 他们一定是拿去卖了 |
[42:09] | Sold it? Who would do such a thing? | 卖了? 谁会干这么缺德的事 |
[42:13] | Look I’m really sorry. I was in a rush. | 瞧 我真的感到很抱歉 可是我还有急事 |
[42:17] | So you admit it was your fault. | 这么说你承认是你的错了 |
[42:18] | Yeah absolutely. | 是是 当然 |
[42:20] | Let me get the damages here and I’ll be on my way. | 我看看损坏程度 我还要赶路 |
[42:24] | Mmm we should file a police report. | 恩 我们该去警局 |
[42:26] | -You got a phone? -No seriously. | -你有电话么? -老实说 没有 |
[42:28] | What do you say 500 bucks? | 你想怎样 500块够么? |
[42:32] | Look I took the worst of it. | 你瞧 我已经按最坏情况算了 |
[42:34] | And then you call your insurance on me? No thank you. | 用你的保险来支付给我?不了谢谢 |
[42:37] | I’m not gonna do that. Six? | 我不会那样做的 600块? |
[42:40] | Look I don’t want an argument here. | 听着 我不想跟你争吵 |
[42:42] | My place is just up the drive there. | 我就住在那边 |
[42:44] | We’ll call the police. They’ll come right out. | 我们叫警察的话 他们很快就会到的 |
[42:50] | Turn on your hazards. | 把你的危险信号灯亮起来 |
[42:54] | Let me get my registration. | 别忘了给我登记表 |
[43:28] | Motherfucker! | 狗日的! |
[43:32] | Fucking cocksucking cunt! | 操你妈B的 |
[43:35] | Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[43:43] | Tony! Hey! | TONY!嘿! |
[43:45] | I was just coming to see you. | 我正要来看你 |
[43:47] | I’m on my way home. | 我在回家的路上 |
[43:49] | It’s just I haven’t heard from you. | 我这段时间都没你消息 |
[43:51] | Uh the fuckhead from fuckland? | 噢 从哪鬼地方来? |
[43:53] | -Yeah. -It’s gonna be too much effort. | -是的 -那可太辛苦了 |
[43:56] | Well John was really counting on this. | 是啊 JOHN就指望这事了 |
[44:00] | And Ginny needs the money | GINNY需要那笔钱 |
[44:01] | for Allegra for the family. | 为了ALLEGRA 也为了家庭 |
[44:09] | What? | 什么? |
[44:18] | He changed the terms. | 他对条款做了改动 |
[44:20] | What a bigger piece for his fat mouth? | 什么 原先的还不能满足他胃口? |
[44:22] | No smaller actually. | 不 对他来说太少了 |
[44:25] | But it’s the house. | 事实上 他要的是房子 |
[44:28] | He wants you to unload it to his sister | 他希望你让给他妹妹 |
[44:31] | at a reduced price. | 报价低一点 |
[44:33] | Half actually. | 事实上 希望你以一半价格 |
[44:36] | But the New Orleans thing… | 但是在新奥尔良… |
[44:39] | he’ll knock 2% off his finder’s fee | 他们只减2% |
[44:41] | and he’ll make sure those pricks sell. | 而且他很肯定他们会卖 |
[44:47] | I guess beggars can’t be choosers. | 凭我现在的状况 我大概是没有决定权 |
[44:51] | And the worst part is | 最糟糕的是 |
[44:52] | I gotta sell the idea to Ginny somehow. | 不知怎么我得把这主意给GINNY知道 |
[44:57] | Gab took me to her Moroccan tile place. | GAB带我去了她在摩洛哥的制瓦厂 |
[45:01] | By the way I don’t wanna pester you | 顺便问一句 我没有要烦你的意思 |
[45:03] | Did Sil make a visit? | SIL去过了么? |
[45:05] | Yeah I meant to tell you. | 恩 我正想告诉你 |
[45:08] | He didn’t have any luck with that inspector. | 他运气不佳 没过检查员那一关 |
[45:10] | Really? You’re kidding. | 是吗? 你没开玩笑吧 |
[45:12] | No. Sorry about that. | 没有 真遗憾 |
[45:16] | Did he bring him a gift? | 他有没有送点什么? |
[45:18] | Cash. | 钱 |
[45:19] | So how hard did he lean on the guy? | 那到底哪不顺利呢? |
[45:23] | Carm Sil knows his business. | 别慌 SIL知道他在干什么 |
[45:26] | Look I know you’re disappointed but… | 听着 我知道你很失望 但是… |
[45:29] | I just gotta put this out there | 我刚好把房子卖了 |
[45:30] | just sell it. You’ll get a good price. | 这样就成了 会卖个好价钱的 |
[45:33] | 30% return on your investment. | 你能得回投资的30% |
[45:36] | So that’s it? You you just give up? | 就这样了? 你 你就这么放弃了? |
[45:39] | I don’t think I ever heard that before. | 我以前从没听你这么说过 |
[45:41] | Look the guy said no. | 你要明白 那家伙一口拒绝了 |
[45:44] | How far do you wanna push this thing? | 你还想怎么着? |
[45:51] | Oh those sons of bitches. | 噢 那些混蛋 |
[45:53] | All my planning for a fucking year! | 我整整一年的计划啊 就这么付诸东流了! |
[45:57] | And they let people build those fucking monstrosities! | 他们竟然造这些破烂房! |
[46:08] | You wanna go out to dinner tonight at least? | 不管怎样饭还得吃 我们出去吃吧 ? |
[46:12] | Why not put a runner here | 在这儿放座雕像 |
[46:15] | or a large diameter round Oriental? | 或放个大点的水晶球 你说怎么样? |
[46:19] | It could cut down on the echo and warm it up. | 能隔音又能保暖 |
[46:22] | Well I’d rather we spend on what we have to right now. | 呃 我倒是喜欢用现成的 |
[46:25] | Window treatments. | 保护玻璃 |
[46:27] | Mr. Sacrimoni during the time period | SACRIMONI先生 在这段时间内 |
[46:30] | beginning approximately January 1 1996 through today | 大概是从1996年1月1日 |
[46:34] | were you employed by or associated with | 至今 您跟LA COSA NOSTRA的纽约帮派或家族犯罪团伙 |
[46:39] | the New York faction of an organized crime family of La Cosa Nostra? | 有没有发生过雇佣或合作关系? |
[46:46] | Yes. | 有 |
[46:48] | Sacrimoni allocuted in federal court | Sacrimoni在联邦法庭 |
[46:50] | admitting at least a 10-year connection with La Cosa Nostra. | 承认与La Cosa Nostra至少有10年的合作关系 |
[46:54] | Fucking nauseating! | 真让人作呕! |
[46:56] | Could have been worse. He could have flipped. | 比我想象的好点 原本以为他会抓狂的 |
[46:59] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[47:01] | You don’t ever admit the existence of this thing. Ever. | 你根本没有承认这回事 根本不 |
[47:04] | He should have stood trial like a man. | 他应该坚持下去 |
[47:06] | I did 20 fucking years. | 我干了20年 |
[47:18] | What? | 怎么了? |
[47:22] | Johnny Sack pleaded guilty. | JOHNNY SACK 认罪了 |
[47:24] | It was just on the radio. | 刚刚广播里放了 |
[47:27] | He got 15 years. | 他被判15年监禁 |
[47:36] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
[47:39] | Hey! Hold on. | 嘿!等一下 |
[47:43] | Wait a fucking minute. | 等一下 |
[47:45] | -Are you the owner of this vehicle? -Yeah. | -你是这辆车的主人么? -是的 |
[47:47] | I got a spot in the garage. I went in for a half an hour tops. | 我去了趟车库 最多也就半小时 |
[47:50] | Douchebags make that a red zone? | 去拿一下冲洗袋也违法么? |
[47:51] | This is a seizure order for all assets belonging to John Sacrimoni. | 这是对JOHN SACRIMONI所有财产的查封令 |
[47:55] | No no. I bought it from his wife. | 不 不 这是我从他妻子那买的 |
[47:58] | Well if she sold it she violated a court order freezing his assets. | 如果是她卖的话 那她就违反了法令 她的财产被冻结了 |
[48:02] | Of course she sold it. I paid her fucking 25 grand cash. | 当然是她卖给我的 我付了那女人2万5千块 |
[48:05] | It’s going to be auctioned in May up in Parsippany. | 这车5月份会在PARSIPPANY举行拍卖 |
[48:08] | You like it so much buy it again. | 你既然那么喜欢 那再买一次好了 |
[48:09] | This is fucking insane you cocksucking motherfucker! | 这简直毫无道理 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[48:12] | Keep talking like that. I’m gonna get a truck out here for you. | 嘴长在你脸上 你爱说不说 我会叫辆拖车来 |
[48:20] | To think that piece of shit was my friend once. | 只有我朋友会有那样的想法 |
[48:23] | I hope he dies in there. | 真希望他死在那儿 |
[48:25] | You know how this looks? | 你知道他当时是什么样的表情? |
[48:26] | I wish I was on the courthouse steps to throw acid in his face | 我希望能坐在法院上朝他冷嘲热讽 |
[48:30] | just to distance myself. | 疏远自己 |
[48:33] | Excuse me Tony. | 打扰一下 TONY |
[48:40] | I’ve been meaning to ask you… | 我一直想问你… 我只是好奇 |
[48:42] | I was just wondering about the Sacrimoni place. | 关于SACRIMONI的房子 |
[48:45] | What about it? | 现在怎么样了? |
[48:46] | Well now that Mr. Sacrimoni is guilty | 呃 鉴于SACRIMONI有罪 |
[48:49] | do you think I could maybe take him off my route? | 你觉得我有办法摆脱他吗? |
[48:54] | What the fuck did you just say Sal? | 你说什么鬼话 SAL? |
[48:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:58] | The fucking lawnmower man just said John was guilty T. | 该死的修草工刚刚说JOHN有罪 |
[49:03] | He pled guilty Sal. Okay? | 是他认罪的 SAL 明白吗? |
[49:06] | Yeah okay. | 恩 明白 |
[49:07] | With this government no fucking trial. | 这种法律下是没有公正的审判的 |
[49:09] | Maybe they stuck tasers on his balls | 说不定他们严刑逼供 |
[49:12] | and beat him mercilessly with a rubber hose. | 用尽卑鄙手段 |
[49:14] | -You ever think of that? -No. | -这你想过么? -没有 |
[49:16] | But of course it makes sense. | 不过这当然也有道理 |
[49:19] | Don’t besmirch the man Sal. | 别血口喷人 SAL |
[49:23] | So about the yard… | 那关于院子… |
[49:25] | Do you believe this fucking guy? | 你相信他么? |
[49:32] | You’re done with that. | 走着瞧 |
[49:33] | Come on. Let’s go check out these DVDs. | 走吧 我们检查下这些DVD |
[50:12] | Mead put the cavatell’ in. | MEAD 让CAVATELL进来 |
[50:15] | -Hey there. -Hi. | -嘿 宝贝 -嗨 |
[50:17] | -Where’s Christopher? -He went out to an AA meeting. | -CHRISTOPHER在哪? -他去参加戒酒会了 |
[50:27] | -Tony? -Yeah. | -TONY -你好 |
[50:34] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说声 |
[50:37] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:41] | You’re welcome. | 客气了 |
[50:48] | No one’s ever done something so so… | 从来没有人为我做过这些 因此… |
[50:54] | It’s okay Janice. Really. | 没事 JANICE 真的 |
[51:05] | -Hey Tony? -Uh-huh. | -嘿 TONY? -呜 |
[51:08] | You got the wine? We’re almost ready. | 有酒么? 我们准备好了 |
[51:11] | Hey what happened? | 嘿 发生什么了? |
[51:18] | JAN Jan. | |
[51:20] | No one knows what goes on in my head. | 天晓得我到底在想些什么 |
[51:23] | What’s the matter? What happened? | 出什么事了? 到底怎么了? |
[51:27] | She’s happy… about the house. | 她太高兴了… 关于房子 |
[51:33] | Oh honey it’s okay. | 噢 亲爱的 没事了 |
[51:36] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[51:41] | -Come on. You okay? -Oh yeah. | -好了好了 没事了吗? -噢 没事了 |
[51:45] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -好点了吗? -恩 |