时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:40] | Motherfucker! | 去你妈的 |
[02:54] | I just got rid of the last | 我刚处理了上一个 |
[02:56] | Thank fuckin’ Christ | 真他妈的感谢上帝 |
[02:57] | I drove up to Connecticut | 我开车到了康涅狄格 |
[02:59] | Good The rump roast went in down the shore | 好的 烤肉会就在海边 |
[03:01] | So the barbecue over in Sheepshead Bay that still a go? | 烧烤会就在羊头湾? |
[03:04] | You know I’m not really sure where the big guy left that | 你知道 我不太确定那个大个子把东西放在哪了 |
[03:25] | This way sweetheart There’s something I need to get straight between us | 这里 亲爱的 我们之间要坦诚相待 |
[03:32] | Seriously you look beautiful tonight | 说真的 你今晚真是美极了 |
[04:00] | Yeah | 是我 |
[04:01] | It’s done Listen | 解决了 听 |
[04:05] | Gee sounds like a real weenie roast | gee 听起来真像小酒会 |
[04:08] | Hey your friend the Shah was walkin’ in when it happened | 爆炸发生时 你朋友Shah正在现场 |
[04:11] | Him and some skifusa got blown back on their keisters | 他和他的小情人搞得很狼狈 |
[04:17] | and last transfer of the deed to Jamba Juice | 最后 此契约转让给Jamba Juice |
[04:24] | -Thank you -Thanks | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:30] | I’ll meet you out front | 我在外面等你 |
[04:34] | Listen I just wanted to apologize | 关于那晚的事 |
[04:37] | That night | 我得向你道歉 |
[04:40] | it’s just I make it a policy not to mix business | 我不想将起与生意混为一谈 |
[04:42] | No apology necessary seriously | 大可不必 |
[04:44] | Good ’cause the truth is I haven’t been able to forget about you | 但对你 我依然梗梗于怀 |
[04:47] | and it ain’t like I haven’t been tryin’ | 我得做点什么 |
[04:51] | So you free for dinner? Maybe? | 有空一起吃晚饭么? |
[04:55] | Thanks but I think I’ll pass | 谢谢 但我没空 |
[04:57] | Congratulations on the sale though | 但还是要祝贺你买卖成功 |
[05:04] | “Morning Sunshine” Benjamin Moore | 早上好 Benjamin Moore |
[05:08] | And we can do the borders with the Disney characters | 我们可以用迪斯尼的卡通人物装点墙边 |
[05:12] | Makes me nervous this stuff | 你的举动实在让我很担心 |
[05:15] | We should wait to decorate till after the baby’s born | 待宝宝降生 再做装修 不好么? |
[05:17] | Again with the superstitions? | 你又迷信? |
[05:20] | Remember the penguin movie how you cried? | 还记得那部关于企鹅的电影么? 你哭得那么伤心 |
[05:24] | You sit on an egg for months | 你已怀孕数月 |
[05:25] | one little thing goes wrong you’re left with nothing | 一不小心 一切都将付诸流水 |
[05:30] | Honey I’m not Adrianna | 亲爱的 我可不是Adrianna |
[05:33] | I’m healthy Our baby’s healthy | 我和宝宝都很健康 |
[05:36] | Stop worrying and enjoy this time okay? | 不要徒增烦恼 尽情享受此刻 |
[05:39] | I am Let’s just stop countin’ the chickens | 不要过早乐观 |
[06:01] | Workin’ man get off okay? | 孩子上班去了? |
[06:04] | He was gone by the time I got up | 我起来时 他正要走 |
[06:05] | Used to be he wasn’t home by the time you got up | 以前你起床时 他都已走了 |
[06:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[06:16] | Liz La Cerva tried to commit suicide Pills | Liz La Cerva试图服药自尽 |
[06:20] | What’d she do that for? | 为何? |
[06:22] | Apparently she got a letter for Ade from the Salvation Army | 她收到了一封来自救世军的信 关于Ade的 |
[06:25] | -Ade’s homeless? -She made a donation every year | -Ade离家出走了? -每年的感恩节 |
[06:28] | to feed the homeless on Thanksgiving | 她都会捐款给无家可归的人 |
[06:30] | The letter set Liz off evidently | 很显然 那封信触到Liz伤心处了 |
[06:33] | Look I gotta say I commiserate with the woman but | 我很同情那女人 但 |
[06:36] | She thinks her daughter is dead | 她一直都以为她女儿不在了 |
[06:37] | I told you I had another dream about Ade in Paris | 我对你说过 我在巴黎时 曾梦到过Ade |
[06:42] | A French policeman told me she was dead and I had to tell her | 一名法国警察告诉我她不在了 所以 我不得不告诉她 |
[06:45] | I know Carm Pepe Le Pew | Carm 我知道 |
[06:47] | Doesn’t change the fact that Adrianna is missing | 但Adrianna依然下落不明 |
[06:49] | It also doesn’t change the fact that her mother’s a bitter lush | 她母亲也戒不掉酗酒的恶习 |
[06:52] | -who can’t accept reality -What reality? | -不能接受事实 -什么事实? |
[06:54] | That her daughter couldn’t stand her so she moved away | 女儿无法忍受她 所以才离开 |
[06:57] | That’s what you say to me two weeks | 那时 我们的女儿搬去加洲 |
[06:59] | after our own daughter moves away to California | 那两周 你反复念叨的就这话 |
[07:01] | Oh come on will you stop? It’s a different situation entirely | 拜托 这是两回事 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry I’m sorry It’s just | 抱歉 只是 |
[07:08] | it’s just everything all at once | 所有的事情都蜂拥而至 |
[07:10] | What everything? | 什么事? |
[07:12] | The holidays are coming and my spec house has gone to shit | 节日将至 什么都还没准备好 |
[07:15] | Well AJ’s got a job He’s doing better | A J 找到了工作 他会越做越好 |
[07:19] | You raised two gorgeous kids | 你养育了两个如此出色的孩子 |
[07:21] | You got a husband that loves you | 你的丈夫深爱着你 |
[07:23] | You made us a beautiful home | 你的家温馨舒适 |
[07:26] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 这还不够? |
[07:32] | Come on | 来 |
[07:37] | Not exactly a Thanksgiving Day classic here Ed | 这并非感恩节的经典场面 |
[07:42] | The fuck? Come on cut it out | 靠 关掉 |
[07:44] | He’s already talkin’ like a real construction worker | 他的口气愈发像一个建筑工人 |
[07:46] | Yeah funny See how you like working out in the cold | 你去试试看 在凛凛寒风中工作 |
[07:51] | Go check on the bird | 去看看那边 |
[07:54] | Bring back some onion dip too | 拿些洋葱汁来 |
[08:04] | So how’s your bird these days? | 你的情人最近如何? |
[08:07] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么? |
[08:09] | Come on clandestine phone calls | 得了 看那些秘密电话就知道了 |
[08:13] | I know you got a new goomar | 我知道你最近搞了一个 |
[08:15] | -What can I say huh? -With a pregnant wife at home | -不知如何开口 -和怀孕的妻子在家 |
[08:17] | Your timing is fuckin’ priceless | 你的时间真宝贵 |
[08:19] | Playground’s closed A man has his needs | 总得解决生理需要 |
[08:22] | Good point When Carmela had her spec house | 不错的理由 Carmela装修房子时 |
[08:24] | I can’t tell you how many nights I had to fend for myself | 不知多少夜晚 我都是自行解决 |
[08:27] | while she was out lookin’ at bathroom fixtures | 她得去考察盥洗器具 |
[08:29] | So this new one how come you don’t bring her around? | 为何不带她来? |
[08:31] | Honestly I would but | 本想带她来的 但是 |
[08:34] | between us she’s black | 就跟你们说啊 她是黑人 |
[08:37] | -Oh! -You’re bangin’ a shine? | -哦 -你和黑人搞上了? |
[08:39] | She’s hot too Classy | 她漂亮又性感 |
[08:42] | Not that it would matter to Paulie | Paulie未必这么看 |
[08:44] | I’d still have to listen to all his racial bullshit | 又得听他关于种族的长篇大论了 |
[08:46] | Yeah She would feel it too | 没错 她也会察觉的 |
[09:00] | Hey Uncle Paulie | 嘿 Paulie叔叔 |
[09:08] | The fuck you doin’? | 你就做这个? |
[09:16] | There’s my girl Come here Gimme that cheek | 我的女孩 亲一个 |
[09:21] | I got your check | 你的支票 |
[09:23] | She a doll or what? Blanca | 她真是个小可爱 Blanca |
[09:27] | Hi I’m Anthony | 嗨 我叫Anthony |
[09:29] | Yeah I just did your paperwork | 我刚做过你的文书工作 |
[09:32] | -You live in Jersey? -Hello | -你也住在新泽西? -好 |
[09:36] | My urologist I gotta take this | 泌尿科医师打来的 |
[09:38] | Soprano Soprano! | |
[10:16] | I would’ve cleaned up if you gave me a minute | 你要是不那么猴急 我也能清理一下 |
[10:19] | You started it | 还不都是你给勾的 |
[10:27] | Seriously I’m sorry it’s such a pigsty | 说真的 不好意思这乱七八糟的 |
[10:32] | I just work a lot and I’m a pig | 工作繁忙 我又懒 |
[10:37] | Gonna get a tree in here? | 要放棵树么? |
[10:39] | I come from Hanukkah people but it doesn’t do a lot for me | 我信犹太教 不过也没什么所谓 |
[10:44] | So Christmas Eve’s just another day to you? | 如此说来 圣诞夜对你而言 只是平常的一天? |
[10:46] | Actually we usually go to some incredibly shitty movie | 在那天 我们通常去看烂片 |
[10:49] | There’s nothin’ else to choose from | 因为别无选择 |
[10:51] | Makes me worried about my project | 我却对此烦恼不已 |
[10:52] | -You ruined my dress -Save it | -你把我裙子弄破了 -得了 |
[10:56] | Like Monica Lewinsky | 像Monica Lewinsky |
[10:59] | Show your friends how hard you made me come | 让你朋友都知道我来一趟多不容易 |
[11:01] | Mmm | 哦 |
[11:09] | What are we doing here huh? | 我们究竟在做什么? |
[11:11] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[11:14] | Can’t stop thinkin’ about fucking you all the time | 与你做爱的念头从未停止 |
[11:23] | How can you even like a person who sleeps with a married guy? | 谁会喜欢个跟已婚男人上床的女人? |
[11:27] | Can we not talk about it? | 我们能不谈这个么? |
[11:29] | I rushed in with her I thought I wanted it | 我跟她太草率了 当时觉得那就是我想要的 |
[11:32] | You do And you’re not giving it a chance | 为何不给彼此一个机会 |
[11:37] | You’ll see eventually you’ll want kids It’ll be good | 其实 你很想要个孩子 有这想法就很不错 |
[11:41] | I don’t want a family with her | 我不想与她携手成家 |
[11:44] | She’s got no idea who I am | 她对我一无所知 |
[11:49] | She “doesn’t understand you”? | 她不了解你? |
[12:03] | As we know Phil asked me to arrange this meeting | Phil家起火后 |
[12:05] | after the fire in his wire room | 他请我组织这个会议 |
[12:07] | Correction You asked me to fuckin’ attend | 更正 是你邀我出席 |
[12:10] | -I agreed -Fair enough | -我同意的 -很好 |
[12:12] | Now I won’t call it a sit-down because | 这不是静坐抗议 |
[12:14] | of the inclement negative implications | 因为事态严峻 |
[12:17] | Let’s think of it as a meeting of minds | 大家有何想法 都说清楚 |
[12:20] | Now for whatever reason certain incidents | 无论如何 最近发生了一些事 |
[12:23] | have expired lately that in addition to being dangerous | 有些危险的苗头 |
[12:28] | could have an adverse impact on our respective bottom lines | 触及了双方的底线 |
[12:30] | I know Vito’s bottom was impacted if that’s what you’re referring to | 若真如你所说 这也关乎Vito的利益 |
[12:35] | Call him what you will but you’re talkin’ about one of my captains | 为何不叫上他 他也是我的得力助手 |
[12:37] | Captain? The Good Ship Lollipop right? | 船长? 棒棒糖船? |
[12:40] | -Phil please -Please my ass | -Phil 拜托 -拜托个屁 |
[12:42] | The man was a fuckin’ disgrace | 这人是我们的奇耻大辱 |
[12:44] | Well before he came out of the closet | 在他出来之前 |
[12:45] | he worked for me And he put a lot of money in my pocket | 他替我办事 他给了我不少好处 |
[12:47] | And yours too | 你又何尝不是 |
[12:50] | Talk about earners? How about Fat Dom Gamiello? | 说起挣钱人? Dom gamiello呢? |
[12:55] | -What about him? -He’s MIA | -他怎么了? -不知所踪 |
[12:56] | A lot of people are concerned for his well-being | 很多人都想知道他哪去了 |
[12:58] | So what the fuck would I know about that? | 我他妈的就该知道吗难道? |
[13:00] | Well as coincidence would have it he was last seen in New Jersey | 凑巧的是 他最后一次现身 是在新泽西 |
[13:03] | So was the Hindenburg Maybe you wanna look into that too | Hindenburg也是 你是否也该关心一下? |
[13:06] | Tony please Phil | Tony 拜托 Phil |
[13:08] | We’re getting off point | 脱离正题了 |
[13:10] | I grew up in this guys | 我也是在这环境下长大 |
[13:13] | And I just lost my friend Rusty | 一个朋友Rusty 刚离我而去 |
[13:15] | and for reasons I will discern in time believe me | 我会及时查明真相 |
[13:19] | If there’s one thing my father taught me it’s this | 我父亲曾告诉我 |
[13:23] | a pint of blood costs more than a gallon of gold | 一品脱血可不是用一加仑金子能摆平的 |
[13:28] | My business all of our businesses | 我的生意 大家的生意 |
[13:31] | this infighting’s costing money | 这暗斗只会徒增无谓的损耗 |
[13:33] | I’m willing to move forward | 我可以退让一步 |
[13:35] | let the past be bygones | 过去的就让它过去 |
[13:38] | -Fine with me -A wise decision | -很好 -这对双方而言 |
[13:41] | on both your parts | 不啻明智之举 |
[13:42] | Now what I’d love to see is a truce | 我愿看到大家休战 |
[13:44] | Wipe the slate clean | 冰释浅显 |
[13:46] | The no-shows the wire room Vito put it all behind us | 争斗 办公室 Vito 通通放下 |
[13:51] | Yeah | 是 |
[13:54] | Your brother Billy whatever happened there | 你弟弟Billy的遭遇 |
[13:56] | -All right then -“Whatever happened there?” | -好了 -“他的遭遇”? |
[13:58] | -The shooting -“Whatever happened there?” | -枪击事件 -“他的遭遇”?? |
[14:00] | -God rest his soul huh? -I’ll tell you what fuckin’ happened | -他会得以安息 -我告诉你事情的经过 |
[14:03] | This piece of shit’s cousin -put six bullets in the kid -Calm down Phil | -他的表弟开了六枪 -Phil 冷静 |
[14:06] | without any provocation whatsoever! | 那孩子招谁惹谁了? |
[14:08] | -My cousin’s dead -Fuck you! | -我表弟也不在了 -操 |
[14:10] | Phil we were making headway here I didn’t mean to say | Phil 我们是来平息事端的 我无意 |
[14:12] | Fuck what you meant cocksucker! | 滚一边去 |
[14:15] | Come on | 我们走 |
[14:22] | Jesus Christ Carmine What the fuck? | 靠 这算怎么回事啊? |
[14:24] | Why would you possibly bring that up? | 真是没事找事 你提他做什么? |
[14:29] | He’s holdin’ the board looking the other way | 他拿住木板 目光却转向一边 |
[14:32] | So the nail gun goes off bam! | 射钉枪弹开了 |
[14:34] | Right through the dude’s cheek | 直接穿过那家伙的屁股 |
[14:36] | Oh fuck | 靠 |
[15:13] | -Passaic -What? | -Passaic -什么? |
[15:15] | Where I live You asked me | 我的住处 你曾问起过我 |
[15:17] | Right | 哦 |
[15:19] | Why you ask me that? You gonna come over take me on a date? | 为何要问这个? 想过来与我约会? |
[15:24] | Yeah absolutely | 当然 |
[15:26] | I got a son Hector | 我有个儿子 叫Hector |
[15:29] | He’s three | 三岁了 |
[15:30] | Ah that’s cool | 哇噢 不错 |
[15:43] | You’re gonna call me right? | 打电话给我 好么? |
[15:48] | Hey there’s only six numbers | 怎么只有六位数? |
[15:50] | I left the last one off | 最后一位我没写上去 |
[15:52] | You wanna find me you’re gonna have to work for it | 你得费点心思才能找到我 |
[16:02] | You have an emergency call on two | 二号线有你的急电 |
[16:04] | Oh my God Pop? | 哦 天 爸爸? |
[16:07] | Guess who | 猜猜我是谁? |
[16:09] | -That’s not funny -Had to get your attention | -一点也不好笑 -我得吸引你的注意 |
[16:12] | Well you had my attention Now you’re wasting my time I have to go | 你的目的达到了 请不要浪费我的时间 我得工作了 |
[16:14] | Hold on You got a warehouse listed on Panama | 等等 你在巴拿马有个仓库 |
[16:18] | that used to be a uniform supply What’s the asking? | 原来做制服储备的 你对此做何解释? |
[16:21] | Three and a quarter Can I go now? | 三点一刻 我可以走了? |
[16:24] | I was driving by I thought it had some potential | 我刚开过 它的潜力很大 |
[16:26] | But it’s really 9400 square feet | 9400平方英尺的地方 |
[16:28] | of leaky tarpaper roofs and clotted galvanized plumbing | 仅用油布封顶 还有很多镀铅的管子 |
[16:31] | and no foot traffic to speak of | 周围交通极为不便 |
[16:32] | Ease up on the hard sell there | 但可以打开当地销售困难的局面 |
[16:34] | I’m thinking | 我在想 |
[16:36] | you get the seller to knock something meaningful off the asking | 你可以说明卖家压低价格 |
[16:39] | I fix it you flip it | 双赢 |
[16:43] | Look whatever happened we did make some money together right? | 怎样说我们都合作愉快过 对吧? |
[16:48] | -You serious about this? -Oh you never do shit like that? | -你是认真的? -难道你从未这样做过? |
[16:52] | I’ll get back to you | 我会给你回复 |
[17:02] | I was up for anything | 我同意了 |
[17:04] | He signed the escrow papers | 他签了契约 |
[17:06] | and I’m not sure what happened | 对于生意 我毫无把握 |
[17:08] | but he left | 但他一走了之 |
[17:11] | It was so fucking humiliating | 让我蒙受奇耻大辱 |
[17:16] | and I was so worked up I just needed to smooth it out | 我勃然大怒 所以需要平复心情 |
[17:19] | So there’s the Cristal | 于是不停地买醉 |
[17:25] | I mean it could’ve been worse given my history | 若我没及时清醒 |
[17:28] | It could’ve been junk | 也许就成了不中用的废人 |
[17:30] | Julie? Julie right? | |
[17:32] | -Julianna -Christopher -Julianna -Christopher | |
[17:36] | I liked your share in there seriously | 真的很喜欢你的故事 |
[17:37] | I’m glad or sorry I guess | 很高兴 我想 |
[17:41] | Got a similar situation with my job | 我也曾有类似的遭遇 |
[17:43] | I really get that rush when it’s working | 酒瘾来时 我也曾体会过那种快感 |
[17:46] | I don’t think I’ve ever heard you share in there | 但我从未听你在人前谈起 |
[17:49] | Not a judgment by the way | 无意评论别人 |
[17:50] | You learn as much from others | 从别人身上 你能受益良多 |
[17:52] | I split my time at NA too | 我也参加过戒酒会 |
[17:55] | Junk’s another thing huh? | 酒徒的另一去处 |
[17:56] | Tell me about it | 和我谈谈如何 |
[17:59] | -You look familiar -Pork store there Satriale’s | -你看着很眼熟 -Satriale 猪肉店 |
[18:04] | Oh right | 哦 是了 |
[18:09] | Wow cool So I guess I’ll see you | 我想我们会再见面的 |
[18:12] | Or maybe next week here | 下周 此地 |
[18:15] | Wait You wanna go for coffee? | 想喝杯咖啡么? |
[18:20] | Well okay | 好啊 |
[18:23] | Wanna follow me to that dive on Sip and JFK? | 想不想和我一起呷一口? |
[19:01] | -that comes the Abraham Lincoln -Where you been? | -你去哪了? |
[19:03] | -Linda Merola’s -who’s the successful president | -Linda Merola家 -那个功成名就的主管? |
[19:05] | I left you a message The annual Christmas toy drive | 我给你留信了 今天是一年一度的 玩具车比赛圣诞节 |
[19:08] | -How was it? -It was nice We gave an XBox | -怎么样? -很不错 我们颁了台x-box |
[19:12] | So Stan Klimik was there | Stan Klimik也在 |
[19:16] | Ruth’s husband? He works for Kroll | Ruth的丈夫 他为Kroll工作 |
[19:18] | The private eyes? | 私家侦探? |
[19:20] | He does their computers | 他是计算机技术员 |
[19:22] | Anyway I was telling him about Ade | 我告诉他有关Ade的情况 |
[19:23] | and he said we should hire professionals to track her down | 他建议我们找私家侦探帮忙 追查她的下落 |
[19:28] | -Carm -It’s not as expensive as you might think Tony | -Carm -Tony 这不会让你破费很多 |
[19:30] | He gave me his card | 他给了我名片 |
[19:32] | Look it’s not about the money | 这与钱无关 |
[19:35] | Did you ever think that maybe it’s an intrusion into Ade’s personal life? | 你不觉得 这会干扰Ade的私生活? |
[19:38] | But what if she’s in trouble Tony? | Tony 若她身处险境怎么办? |
[19:45] | Stan said they had this case once | Stan说 他们以前办理过一桩案件 |
[19:47] | this guy ran out on his child support | 那家伙从儿童抚养所逃走 |
[19:50] | He was a hiking enthusiast missing 12 years | 他醉心徒步旅行 失踪十二年 |
[19:53] | and they tracked him down to a watering station in the Mojave Desert | 他们在莫哈韦沙漠的 一家给水站找到了他 |
[20:05] | Carmela’s spec house? I need you to go lean on that building inspector | Carmela的特别屋 去找个建筑质检员 |
[20:09] | -Leave it alone you said -Do it today for all our sakes | -你曾吩咐不要插手 -为了大家着想 快去做 |
[20:12] | My wife needs a career | 得给我老婆找点事做 |
[20:15] | Tony hey Season’s greetings | Tony 节日快乐 |
[20:17] | Good holidays to your family huh? | 也祝你家人节日快乐 |
[20:20] | Yeah you too | 你也是 |
[20:27] | Well it’s bigger than I thought | 比我想象的要大 |
[20:29] | I got close with a developer who thought he could do apartments | 我曾和一位开发商谈过 他想在这建造公寓 |
[20:32] | some light retail but we snagged on some zoning issues | 出售 但我们在分区问题上产生分歧 |
[20:36] | Let me worry about that | 让我想想 |
[20:39] | So who’s this fianc? you were telling me about? | 说说你跟我提过的未婚夫吧? |
[20:43] | Jesus what the fuck do you want here? | 你到底想怎样? |
[20:49] | -Just move on huh? -I was confused okay? | -谈生意 好么 -我曾疑惑不解 |
[20:53] | -I’m not now -What a coincidence | -但现在却不会了 -巧了 |
[20:54] | cause that’s exactly how I feel | 我跟你一样 |
[20:57] | Take all the time you need Just stick it in the lock box | 你想怎样就怎样 把这个放进银行保险箱 |
[21:11] | It’s only the latest draft | 那是最近的草稿 |
[21:14] | Guy who wrote it I met him at a meeting | 我在会议上遇到了作者 |
[21:15] | JT Dolan big user | Jt Dolan 瘾君子 |
[21:17] | You can tell It’s relentless | 看的出 文笔很冷漠 |
[21:20] | Yeah it’s a work in progress | 是啊 还在写呢 |
[21:22] | I didn’t mean it like that There’s a lot in it | 我不是那意思 内容很丰富 |
[21:26] | Are you sure about the title “Cleaver”? | 你觉得这标题cleaver合适么? |
[21:30] | The Jerry Mathers connection? | Jerry Mathers风格? |
[21:31] | Rules of success for pictures like this? | 若想大获成功 就得这样 |
[21:34] | One-word titles “Saw” “Hostel” “Cleaver “ | 单字书名 saw hostel cleaver |
[21:39] | But Michael he knows it’s the boss right away? | Michael 他知道那老板么? |
[21:43] | You might want to make more of a mystery out of it | 你应该保持一份神秘感 |
[21:45] | Maybe | 也许 |
[21:47] | This boss he’s a really rough | 那老板 很粗鲁 |
[21:52] | is Anthony Soprano like that? | Anthony Soprano也是这样的么? |
[21:54] | He’s just a jumping-off point for the character | 很难说得清 |
[22:00] | He’s got some similarness | 不过确实有几分相象 |
[22:03] | Like he thinks everything’s his | 比如 他理所当然地认为 他拥有一切 |
[22:05] | But it’s not | 但其实不是 |
[22:11] | I can’t get into it but there are some rules | 我不想涉足其中 但却有规矩所限 |
[22:13] | Thank you Don’t get into it I don’t wanna know | 那就不要 我都不想知道 |
[22:18] | It’s just weird you know? Being where he’s been | 真奇怪 他好象无处不在 |
[22:21] | He hasn’t been anywhere | 并不是这样的 |
[22:24] | Nothing happened I told you that | 我告诉你了 一切如常 |
[22:26] | Don’t matter He’s been there in his mind | 他的精神在 |
[22:28] | Ugh Fine | 好了 |
[22:42] | You’re right Guy’s got a lot more on his mind than this | 你是对的 这人要比他有深度 |
[22:47] | Like whether or not to have that third sandwich | 就像要不要那第三个三明治 |
[23:05] | I’m not a fucking parking spot | 我不是随便的人 招之即来 挥之即去 |
[23:10] | Ow | 哦 |
[23:27] | Don’t get me wrong I loved Dom more than anybody | 我爱Dom远胜他人 |
[23:29] | My point is we don’t know if Tony was behind this | 这事究竟是不是Tony指使的 我们也不知道 |
[23:32] | It was payback for Vito | 只是针对Vito |
[23:33] | So why the fuck did they blow up the wire room? | 那他们为何要炸掉那家夜店? |
[23:39] | The balls on this prick | 纯粹没事找事 |
[23:41] | To blow up a store you call that balls? | 炸了一家店 这还是小事? |
[23:43] | Balls is you look a guy in the eye | 那只是你个人看法 |
[23:44] | while you jam an ice pick through his lung | 把一块冰塞进他的肺 |
[23:46] | I meant balls as in “nerve” “gall “ | 我的意思是 鲁莽 暴躁 |
[23:48] | I know what the fuck you meant | 我知道你的意思 |
[23:50] | Far as I’m concerned this is like 9-11 | 在我看来 这是个警示 |
[23:53] | Tony wanted our attention Fine | Tony想给我们点颜色看 |
[23:55] | He got our attention Now we wipe him off the planet | 他的目的达到了 我们就废了他 |
[23:58] | You know that fat cocksucker says I look like the Shah of Iran? | 你知否那胖子常说我就像伊朗王? |
[24:01] | -Who does? -Tony | -谁? -Tony |
[24:04] | -I never got that at all -Fat piece of shit | -他没这么说过我 -那个死胖子 |
[24:07] | It’s irrelevant Phil But he’s testin’ you all the time | Phil 两件事情并无关联 但他一直都在挑衅你 |
[24:11] | And you keep indulging him | 你对他也是一忍再忍 |
[24:13] | You’re right | 你说的对 |
[24:16] | But whack a boss? I won’t do that | 但废掉头子? 我还没想过 |
[24:21] | -It’s been done before -And it was wrong then | -又不是没有先例 -那是错误的 |
[24:23] | Eye for an eye then huh? Pick somebody over there | 以暴制暴 再选个人当头 |
[24:33] | White trash motherfuckers in Narcotics Anonymous | 看看在匿名迷幻蹦跳秀上的那人 |
[24:37] | The fuck with your whining tonight? | 你今晚一直都牢骚不断? |
[24:41] | Listen been involved with this girl | 我和那女孩纠缠不清了 |
[24:45] | In there that’s the place to share | 她里面?不就是要这样么? |
[24:47] | It’s complicated | 一时很难说清 |
[24:51] | Remember that real estate agent Tony was dealing with? The Jewish one? | 记得与Tony打交道的地产经理人么? 犹太人 |
[24:54] | Fuckin’ A He planted the flag I’d back off | 他想上的 我退出了 |
[24:57] | No he didn’t do shit she said | 据她所说 他们没发生关系 |
[24:59] | He wanted to and then never pulled the trigger | 他有此意 但并未行动 |
[25:01] | Okay it’s touchy but okay | 虽然棘手但还算好 |
[25:03] | I don’t know if it’s okay but fuck him and what he don’t know you know? | 我不知道 但有些情况他并不了解 |
[25:09] | So what’s the problem? | 什么问题? |
[25:11] | She’s in recovery Junk | 她已经戒毒了 |
[25:15] | Her? Fuckin’ movie of the week | 她? 不可思议 |
[25:18] | Listen to me That last run you went on | 上次你吸 |
[25:21] | beginning with the feast? How hard you had to work to get back from that? | 是在宴会上 你花了多大气力才得以摆脱? |
[25:25] | Civilians their bosses find out they slipped | 那些人的头 发现有状况 |
[25:28] | they get a plane ticket to Minnesota | 立刻飞到了明尼苏达 |
[25:30] | Tony will fuckin’ mulch his roses with what’s left of you | Tony和Mulch混在一起 |
[25:33] | She’s solid now Years sober | 她戒了 很多年没碰了 |
[25:35] | We fuckin’ met at a meeting | 我们开会时遇到 |
[25:37] | -That never happens to me -That’s all you got to say? | -我就不会遇到这种情况 -你就只有这些要说? |
[25:40] | Schools of thought two of you together | 我们上学时不都曾被教导 |
[25:42] | could be enabling Bad habits shared | 近墨者黑 |
[25:46] | But it’s more like she knows how bad it is | 她体会到毒品的危害 |
[25:48] | We watch out for each other | 我们互相监督 |
[25:50] | She wouldn’t even let me have Red Bull Seriously | 她连红牛都不让我喝 不骗你 |
[25:53] | Well that’s the other school two are stronger than one | 我们还曾被教导 两人的力量大过一人 |
[25:56] | I know I’m different with her | 我知道自己和她在一起会不一样 |
[25:58] | Well I guess we just keep an eye on it | 哦 那我们就拭目以待 |
[26:02] | You fuckin’ lucky cocksucker | 你这幸运的混球 |
[26:03] | -Another married man? -I know | -又是一个已婚男人? -我知道 |
[26:07] | And it gets worse I think he’s connected | 更不好了 我想他大有来头 |
[26:10] | To what? | 什么? |
[26:12] | -The mafia -No | -黑道中人 -不是吧 |
[26:15] | But actually I know he is because I was involved with his boss | 我与他的头儿有过交往 所以才知情 |
[26:21] | You ever hear of Anthony Soprano? | 你听说过Anthony Soprano? |
[26:23] | I’m sorry Jules I don’t even know where to fucking start | Jules 对不起 我不知从何说起 |
[26:26] | I know I know | 我知道 |
[26:28] | The stupid thing is | 愚蠢的在于 |
[26:30] | he’s sweet He’s good to me | 他人很好 对我也很温柔 |
[26:33] | I want you to listen to this very carefully | 我要你谨记在心 |
[26:36] | I’m your sponsor I’m not judging you | 我是你的赞助人 |
[26:37] | I’m not disappointed | 我无意判别你的是非对错 我也不是对你失望 |
[26:39] | I am concerned and I’m here to help you help yourself | 我只是关心你 帮你摆脱困境 |
[26:43] | Unlike you I’ve lived in North Jersey my whole life | 与你不同 我从小住在泽西 |
[26:46] | and those people like his boss | 这帮人 同他的头儿一样 |
[26:48] | they are sociopaths Murderers actually | 都是极端分子 更确切得说 是刽子手 |
[26:52] | I know Ame but I think you’re getting a little carried away | Ame 我知道 但你想太多了 |
[26:56] | Don’t hug me On top of everything I’m getting a cold | 别抱我 我感冒了 |
[27:01] | Cock ! | 哦 |
[27:03] | sucker motherfucker! | 靠 |
[27:05] | You shit asshole! I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[27:07] | This man is so lame | 这人真磋 |
[27:12] | Shit | 靠 |
[27:14] | -What’s wrong? -These assholes again | -怎么了? -那几个混蛋又来了 |
[27:17] | They wake up the baby | 把宝宝都吵醒了 |
[27:24] | Shh! My baby’s sleeping | 我孩子已经睡着了 |
[27:28] | Why don’t you come out here and suck our dick? | 下来陪我们玩玩如何? |
[27:30] | Hey what’s this asshole’s problem? | 他们怎么回事? |
[27:35] | My ex used to go down and kick their asses but | 我前男友以前会下去把他们赶跑 |
[27:37] | now they’re back | 现在他们又来了 |
[27:42] | Okay papi It’s all right | Papi 没事 |
[27:48] | It’s all right baby | 别怕 没事 |
[27:53] | Shh | 嘘 |
[27:58] | Fuckwads | 混蛋 |
[28:26] | Look you guys move Go hang somewhere else | 你们若离开 去别处闲逛 |
[28:29] | I’ll give you this bike It’s a Gary Fisher | 这辆gary fisher就归你们 |
[28:32] | It’s only a year old My parents gave it to me last Christmas | 这车是去年圣诞时父母送我的 只骑了一年 |
[28:42] | All right | 可以 |
[29:07] | It doesn’t bother you that I’m younger than you are? | 我比你小 这是否会让你心烦? |
[29:10] | You know who was born on your birthday? Jesse Ventura | 你与Jesse Ventura同一天出生 |
[29:14] | Who? | 谁? |
[29:17] | He’s a famous politician I looked it up | 一位著名的政治家 我特地留意过 |
[29:20] | How do you know my birthday? | 你怎么知道我的生日? |
[29:22] | I did your W-4 remember? The withholding? | 我看过你的档案 |
[29:36] | You sure it don’t bother you I have a baby? | 你真的不在乎我有孩子? |
[29:38] | No I love kids | 不 我喜欢孩子 |
[29:46] | This is fuckin’ ridiculous You’re not goin’ noplace | 太他妈荒唐了 你哪也不准去 |
[29:49] | -I want to -We can watch a DVD | -可我想出去逛逛 -我们可以看DVD |
[29:52] | I got the 50 Cent movie down in my trunk | 我车里有50 cent参演的那张碟 |
[29:54] | They were giving it away at the car wash | 洗车时派发的 |
[29:58] | Don’t talk | 不要说话 |
[30:01] | That’s it You’re fuckin’ grounded | 你烧得不轻 |
[30:03] | Lie down | 躺好 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna go down the pharmacy get some Robitussin | 我去买些诺比舒咳 |
[30:14] | No! It’s got dextromethorphan | 不 买右美沙芬 |
[30:17] | What are you gonna do? Rip your fuckin’ lungs out? This is crazy | 你想怎样? 把肺咳出来? |
[30:21] | You certainly seem very anxious to get cough medicine in here | 你这么急着买止咳药做什么 |
[30:27] | I resent that | 受不了你这样子 |
[30:35] | Fuck it! It’s over the counter How much shit could be in it? | 能有多少钱呢? |
[30:39] | Umh-um | 哦 |
[30:48] | Maybe you could get some valerian tea | 买些缬草茶好么 |
[30:52] | You put eight nine 10 tea bags in a cup | 泡上八九十包的 |
[30:56] | -Fuck’s that gonna do? -It’s equal to like taking a Valium | -那有疗效么? -效果和安定相仿 |
[31:00] | -I didn’t know that -Same chemical family | -闻所未闻 -成分相同 |
[31:05] | Gotta have some cough suppressant value right? | 有止咳成分 |
[31:09] | Worst-case scenario it might help you sleep at least | 至少可以让你安然入睡 |
[31:14] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[31:17] | Valerian tea | 缬草茶 |
[31:19] | You have to go to the health food store | 得去保健食品店买 |
[31:32] | Jesus Christ they didn’t teach you how to use a pair of pliers yet? | 天 他们没教你怎么用老虎钳么? |
[31:36] | Oh it smells all Christmassy in here | 圣诞节的气息弥漫四处 |
[31:38] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[31:42] | Come on | 快点 |
[31:45] | Oh the Russos picture of their dogs | Russos 他家的狗 |
[31:48] | It’s sad with no children | 膝下无子真可悲 |
[31:58] | Oh my God! The Building Department | 哦天哪 建筑公司 |
[32:02] | They’re repealing the stop-work order on my spec house! | 他们撤消了对我特别屋的禁令 |
[32:05] | “Construction may begin immediately “ | “施工可以即时实施” |
[32:07] | Tony is this you? This is the best Christmas present I could ever get! | Tony 是你促成的么? 这真是最好的圣诞礼物 |
[32:11] | Oh I better return that vacuum I got you then | 看来 我得把那台吸尘器退回去了 |
[32:15] | So Christmas Eve besides the shrimp | 圣诞夜 除了小虾外 |
[32:17] | -I told DeSanto the cherrystones -Fine good | -我告诉Desanto准备樱桃核 -好 不错 |
[32:21] | You sure? ’cause last year you said the cherrystones were chewy | 你确定? 去年的时候 你还说 樱桃核不易嚼碎 |
[32:24] | The littlenecks then | 还有小帘蛤 |
[32:25] | Jesus! Ebenezer Scrooge over here | 上帝! Ebenezer可是吝啬的很 |
[32:30] | So stop breakin’ my balls about clams I don’t feel good | 别准备蛤 让人反胃 |
[32:37] | The Soft Scrub lemon-scented | 轻点擦 用柠檬香味的 |
[32:43] | You’re cool as a cucumber | 你身上好凉 |
[32:45] | Did I say I’m hot? | 我该说浑身发热? |
[32:47] | I got a tightness in my chest up by the esophagus | 食道部位感觉很紧 |
[32:50] | Well you just had a checkup Phil | Phil 去查一下好么 |
[32:53] | Yeah | 好啊 |
[32:55] | Imagine the Christmas Marie and the kids’ll be having after all that with Vito? | Vito不在了 孩子们相聚在圣诞夜 会是怎样的情形? |
[33:00] | The DiBellas too | Dibellas也是 |
[33:02] | Catherine’s stroke? | Catherine中风了 |
[33:04] | Remember last year at my mother’s house? | 还记得去年在我母亲家 |
[33:06] | Francesca Spatafore did that beautiful solo of “O Holy Night”? | Francesca Spatafore高歌一曲 美妙一夜 |
[33:11] | Vito accompanied her on the piano? | Vito在旁边钢琴伴奏? |
[33:15] | I gotta try and take a shit | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[33:17] | Now when one is having a heart attack the body releases proteins | 心脏病发前 身体会释放蛋白质作为标记 |
[33:20] | that act as markers which we would detect in the blood | 验血即可得知 |
[33:23] | You don’t show any sir | 先生 您的化验结果很正常 |
[33:24] | -So his heart is fine? -Yep | -他的心脏没事? -是 |
[33:26] | Jesus Christ | 天 |
[33:28] | Mr Leotardo some people would pay millions for that diagnosis | Leotardo先生 有人为这诊断多少钱都愿意掏 |
[33:31] | -So what the hell’s wrong with me? -My guess is simple gas | -那我到底怎么了呢? -胃肠气胀 |
[33:34] | I always say he’s full of hot air | 我就说么 |
[33:36] | Pharmacy’s down the hall | 大厅过去 就是药房 |
[33:37] | They will give you some antacid Take care | 他们会给你些解酸剂 自己保重 |
[33:41] | Arrogant prick | 傲慢的家伙 |
[33:43] | Nervous Nellie That’s what you are | 你这敏感的小心眼 |
[34:00] | I’m so sorry | 抱歉 |
[34:01] | This asshole Wall Street couple | 那对夫妇 |
[34:03] | came back to look at this loft space | 又回去取的 |
[35:01] | -I’m dyin’ My heart! -Oh my God! | -我快不行了 我的心脏 -哦 天 |
[35:06] | Okay we’re here We’re here | 来了来了 |
[35:08] | It’s all right it’s all right It’s okay Don’t worry about it | 没事 别担心 |
[35:11] | Help! My husband | 快来帮帮我丈夫 |
[35:13] | -Phil! -Crash cart! | -Phil -推辆轮椅过来 |
[35:23] | Heh I fucked a girl wearing a Santa hat once | 我曾戴圣诞老人的帽子 跟个女孩大干一场 |
[35:26] | It was too distracting I kept losin’ my hard-on | 不过那太让人分心 我都无法保持坚挺 |
[35:30] | Hey Ton’ Did you hear? | Tony 你听说了么? |
[35:32] | Phil Leotardo took a heart attack a big one apparently | Phil Leotardo心脏病发 很严重 |
[35:35] | Ho! So there is a Santa Claus | 喔 看来圣诞老人真的存在啊 |
[35:39] | He’s in Intensive Care over in Brooklyn Doesn’t look too good | 他在Brooklyn 重症监护 情况不乐观 |
[35:43] | Sweetheart drinks all around | 亲爱的 给各位倒酒 |
[35:45] | And a club soda for the messenger here | 给这位信使一杯汽水 |
[35:49] | You’re happy about this T? | T 你至于兴奋如此么? |
[35:51] | Why not? He’s a pain in my balls | 为什么不? 他是我心头大患 |
[35:54] | A manageable pain though eh? The devil you know | 冤家易解 你知道那人 |
[35:57] | After the scene at Little Carmine’s ? | Carmine家的一幕? |
[36:03] | Corrado don’t you have nothing? | Corrado 你不要来点什么? |
[36:05] | You can make a hand turkey | 你能吃点火鸡 |
[36:07] | For Christmas? Fuckin’ idiot | 因为圣诞节? 他妈的蠢货 |
[36:12] | Visitor for Mr Soprano | Soprano先生的客人 |
[36:18] | Bobby Bobby! | |
[36:27] | Any of you know what “bacala” is? | 你们谁知道Bacala是什么? |
[36:29] | Of course you don’t | 当然不会知道 |
[36:31] | Well it’s salted cod | 盐渍鳕 |
[36:33] | We taught the world how to eat | 我们将吃法传授给世人 |
[36:36] | Junior sit | 坐 |
[36:45] | Happy holidays huh? | 节日快乐 |
[36:47] | You smell the piss in this place? | 看到这地方有多恶心了? |
[36:49] | I ain’t gonna stay too long | 我不会久留 |
[36:52] | Just to say you should keep this | 只是把这个给你 |
[36:55] | -What’s that? -You had Beppe drop it by remember? | -什么? -记得么 你让Beppy送来的 |
[36:58] | Had a Post-it? It said “Merry Christmas”? | 还贴张条 上写圣诞快乐 |
[37:03] | It’s a gift | 那是给你和karen一家的礼物 |
[37:05] | It’s a little something for you and Karen and the kids | 一点小意思 |
[37:09] | It wouldn’t be right | 这不合适 |
[37:11] | I mean frankly I shouldn’t be here after what happened with Tony | 坦率地说 自Tony那事之后 我不该这么做 |
[37:13] | He’s still up on his cross huh? | 他还在干涉此事? |
[37:16] | Junior you shot him | 是你开枪打伤了他 |
[37:18] | Yeah well it’s not that simple | 事实远非如此简单 |
[37:21] | I know a few things you don’t | 有些事情你并不了解 |
[37:23] | Like maybe I wasn’t acting alone | 我并非单枪匹马 |
[37:25] | Junior JFK was 40 years ago | junior 我得说 |
[37:27] | That’s all I’ll say about that | 刺杀事件已是40年的事了 |
[37:32] | You see that one over there? | 看到那边那人了么? |
[37:34] | An attorney I’m mounting my case | 是个律师 我自己搞定我的案子 |
[37:38] | Look I should take off | 我得走了 |
[37:41] | You want a snack? A soda? | 不吃点什么? 喝杯汽水如何? |
[37:43] | What the fuck? You just got here | 靠 你不是才来 |
[37:46] | Happy holidays | 节日快乐 |
[38:06] | Here | 给你 |
[38:08] | One hand washes the other | 送给你了 |
[38:10] | So the husband says “I wasn’t talkin’ to you “ | 那丈夫说 我没和你说话 |
[38:35] | You know her? | 你认识她? |
[38:37] | Oh that’s right you and her | 对了 你和她曾 |
[38:40] | -How’d that all go? -I had to put her on the shelf | -怎么回事? -我没轻举妄动 |
[38:45] | Yeah she’s a friend of Kaisha the black one I was tellin’ you about | 她是Kaisha朋友 就是我曾对你提起的黑人 |
[38:52] | She was just now asking what to get Kaisha for her birthday | 她在问我要给Kaisha送什么生日礼物 |
[38:57] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么对她说的? |
[38:59] | Luther Vandross a box set | Luther Vandross套箱 |
[39:44] | Mmm | 哦 |
[39:48] | Mmm | 哦 |
[39:53] | You know what’s interesting? | 想想真是可笑 |
[39:55] | Hmm? | 怎么? |
[39:57] | Us being able to use again | 我们又复吸了 |
[40:02] | but integrating it into our lives | 但却已成生活中必不可少的一部分 |
[40:04] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[40:07] | Work | 工作 |
[40:10] | socialize | 社交 |
[40:15] | but still having a mastery | 但我们仍掌控着一切 |
[40:19] | -Not easy -But interesting as shit | -实属不易 -但却很可笑 |
[40:37] | For one thing we don’t use needles | 但是 我们没用注射的方式 |
[40:52] | I should probably tell Tony we’re fucking | 我该告诉Tony 我们在一起了 |
[41:03] | What? We’re not anymore | 什么? 我们没有 |
[41:07] | He’s already hinky | 他已起了疑心 |
[41:11] | He starts pokin’ around | 四处窥探 |
[41:13] | finds out we met in AA | 发现我们是在戒酒会认识的 |
[41:16] | he could suspect I’m usin’ again | 他一定怀疑我又复吸 |
[41:23] | Hmm | 哦 |
[41:24] | and ruin everything | 然后毁掉这一切 |
[41:58] | There he is Where the fuck you been? | 你去哪了? |
[42:00] | You heard that Phil had surgery now? | Phil动手术了 你不知道? |
[42:02] | Turds in the aorta a medical first | 动脉瘤 必须动手术 |
[42:05] | Gotta see my chiropodist | 我得去看手足病医生了 |
[42:07] | T T | |
[42:09] | there’s something I should tell you | 有件事我想告诉你 |
[42:20] | -The real estate agent -Yeah? | -那个房地产经理人 -什么? |
[42:22] | I’ve been bangin’ her | 我在和她约会 |
[42:29] | See I knew some shit was goin’ on | 看 我就知道有事 |
[42:33] | Why the fuck did you lie to me? | 为何对我撒谎? |
[42:35] | I wasn’t sure how it ended with you two | 我不知道你们是如何结束的 |
[42:38] | till you set me straight | 直到你当面问我 |
[42:40] | Stupid right? | 很蠢 是么? |
[42:42] | Point is I want everything above boards | 我们之间 |
[42:45] | as always between you and me | 一向都开诚布公 |
[42:48] | I don’t give a fuck | 我才不在乎 |
[42:50] | Do what you want with her | 你和她之间随便怎样 |
[42:57] | -This is my reward -Your reward | -这就是报应 -报应? |
[42:59] | I do not betray my wife | 我没对妻子不忠 |
[43:01] | I go out of my way not to have an affair with this woman | 我克制自己不与这女人有染 |
[43:04] | this very hot | 她实在很性感 |
[43:07] | very beautiful intelligent woman | 聪慧又美丽 |
[43:10] | cause of the way Carmela nursed me and cared for me | Carmela一直守在我身边照顾我 |
[43:13] | And my fuckin’ turkey-neck of a nephew | 但我那没用的侄子 |
[43:16] | winds up with his dick in there | 却横插一脚 |
[43:17] | A guy I gotta see every day | 我和他 几乎每天都要见面 |
[43:20] | This is my reward | 这就是报应 |
[43:22] | Frankly I’m encouraged | 坦率地说 我很受鼓舞 |
[43:24] | With the fuckin’ riddles again | 又听的人一头雾水 |
[43:26] | I sat here dreading the end of the story | 我一直都忐忑不安 |
[43:30] | would involve you erupting | 怕你会对 |
[43:31] | in some act of violence towards your nephew | 你侄子下毒手 |
[43:35] | Well Christmas isn’t over yet | 圣诞节并不意味着结束 |
[43:36] | You came out of that shooting | 你从枪击的阴影中走出来 |
[43:39] | feeling each day is a “gift “ | 把每一天都当作恩赐 |
[43:41] | Well this is a corollary to that | 这是必然的 |
[43:43] | A what? | 什么? |
[43:46] | You don’t have to eat every dish of rigatoni | 你不必吃掉每一盘通心粉 |
[43:50] | You don’t have to fuck every female you meet | 你不用与每个女人都来一腿 |
[43:57] | You know what I’ve been realizing? | 我得出的结论是 |
[44:01] | These women they’re all sort of the same | 这些女人 都是一个样 |
[44:04] | dark complexion smart | 暗色的皮肤 聪明性感 |
[44:08] | they smell a little bit of money | 闻得出哪怕一丁点钱味 |
[44:10] | There’s you and Gloria | 你和Gloria |
[44:14] | and this “Ashkenuzi “ | 还有ashkenuzi |
[44:19] | So what’s that about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[44:20] | What do you think it’s about? | 你以为呢? |
[44:29] | Well…ahem | 嗯 |
[44:31] | It’s probably the reason I still come here | 这就是我一直坚持不懈 来这里的原因 |
[44:33] | to hang out with you | 能与你促膝谈心 |
[44:36] | ’cause nothing really changes with the therapy part | 但心理治疗 仍毫无进展 |
[45:23] | Ton’? That fed’s out front Harris | Ton 那个叫arris的条子在前厅 |
[45:26] | Says he wants you to know he’s here having a sandwich | 他要告知你 他正在这吃饭 |
[45:41] | What’s the matter? Not enough mayo? | 怎么了? 蛋黄酱不够了 |
[45:42] | Tony how you doing? | Tony 近来如何? |
[45:44] | Good so how’s the War on Terror? | 不错 反恐行动进展如何? |
[45:48] | Christmas is always potentially our busy season | 每年的圣诞节 我们都很忙 |
[45:51] | So Phil Leotardo huh? Coronary? | Phil Leotardo得了心脏病? |
[45:55] | I swear to God I had nothin’ to do with that | 我发誓 我与此毫无关系 |
[45:58] | Just so you know | 如你所知 |
[46:01] | I’m still in touch with some agents who work O C | 我与警署的探员仍有联系 |
[46:03] | From what they hear you’re not very popular in Brooklyn right now | 你不再是他们的目标 |
[46:06] | So what else is new huh? | 新目标是谁? |
[46:08] | That someone close to you may be in danger | 你身边潜藏着危险人物 |
[46:11] | Really? Anybody specific? | 是么? 能说得明确一些么? |
[46:15] | All they know is it’s under serious discussion at top levels | 他们也只是知道 这人很危险 |
[46:27] | -Thanks -It’s Christmas | -谢谢 -圣诞节快到了 |
[46:49] | What? You want me to call a doctor? | 什么? 你要我叫医生? |
[46:51] | Cramping in my legs? It could be anything | 腿部有些不名原因抽搐 |
[46:54] | Well then what’d you call me for? | 那你打电话给我做什么? |
[46:55] | -Just to say hi -But you’re all right? | -只是想问个好 -你还安然无事 不是么 |
[46:58] | Yeah I’ll see you later | 是的 回见 |
[47:02] | Bring me home a quattro formaggi | 给我带份奶酪蕃茄比萨 |
[47:04] | I don’t care what time it is Wake me up | 不管多晚 都要叫醒我 |
[47:06] | -All right -Mwah | -好 -亲亲 |
[47:18] | We were talking about recovery | 我们在谈戒毒 |
[47:20] | and your organized crime thing | 还有你的那些有组织犯罪 |
[47:22] | That I took an oath | 我立过誓的 |
[47:24] | that was a sacred oath | 是个神圣的誓 |
[47:26] | -That’s not an urban legend? -No you burn a saint You draw blood | -那不是个城市传奇么 -你点燃些 用血画 |
[47:31] | but technically I shouldn’t even be tellin’ you this | 但我不该对你说这些的 |
[47:35] | Ooh | 哦 |
[47:38] | The program | 经营运作 |
[47:41] | I could never really get into the “Higher Power” part | 我从未涉足高层 |
[47:43] | Well me neither It’s hard | 我也是 |
[47:47] | I mostly think of the group consciousness as a Higher Power | 我想 团队精神才代表着更强的力量 |
[47:50] | I said to myself that that oath would be my Higher Power | 对我而言 誓言是更强的力量 |
[47:55] | That would be my strength | 是我的动力 |
[47:56] | That code…that’s a soldier’s oath | 一个军人的誓言 |
[47:59] | -I could see that -But the problem is nobody lives it no more | -我了解 -但没人在把这当回事了 |
[48:01] | Not Tony not nobody | Tony 其他人 都不是 |
[48:04] | They let you down | 他们让你大失所望? |
[48:10] | Whatever… here I am | 不管怎样 我就这样了 |
[48:14] | -Using -Using | -吸毒 -吸毒 |
[48:22] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手么? |
[48:28] | No | 不 |
[48:41] | Should we go to a meeting? | 要去参加讨论会么? |
[48:45] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[48:47] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎样? |
[48:52] | I know one that starts in half an hour in Glen Ridge | 一个半小时后 Glen Ridge有一个会 |
[49:27] | Take one car? | 同坐一辆车? |
[49:30] | I’ll follow you | 我跟着你 |
[49:45] | You should’ve called first | 你该先打个电话来的 |
[49:59] | How’s John? | John的情况如何? |
[50:03] | Some Christmas present huh? | 真是不错的圣诞礼物 是么? |
[50:07] | I’ll see you in the morn | 明早见 |
[50:13] | I’ll see you in the morning | 明早见 |
[50:15] | God loves you | 上帝会爱你的 |
[50:35] | Finally got you to come to Brooklyn cocksucker | 你还是来布鲁克林了 |
[50:47] | Listen to me | 听我说 |
[51:00] | Now I never told nobody this | 这件事 我从未告诉过别人 |
[51:03] | but while I was in that coma | 那次昏迷时 |
[51:10] | somethin’ happened to me | 我遇到一些事 |
[51:14] | I went someplace | 去了一个地方 |
[51:18] | I think But I know I never wanna go back there | 但我想 我不会再回去了 |
[51:24] | And maybe you know what I’m talkin’ about | 你知道我的意思 |
[51:35] | Believe me nobody ever laid on their deathbed | 没人在弥留之际 |
[51:37] | wishin’ they saved more no-show jobs | 希望就这样离开 |
[51:45] | Now you take your time | 好好休息 |
[51:49] | You get better | 你会好起来的 |
[51:51] | And you get out of this fuckin’ place | 会离开这里 |
[51:54] | But when you do you focus on grandkids | 等你好了 |
[51:58] | and good things | 你可以和儿孙们共享天伦之乐 |
[52:01] | We can have it all Phil | Phil 我们会做到的 |
[52:04] | plenty for everybody | 大家都一样 |
[52:11] | Stop cryin’ now | 别哭 |
[52:22] | We should let him sleep | 他该睡了 |
[52:28] | We gotta stop meeting like this huh? | 我们不该再见面了 |
[53:00] | George hi Carmela Soprano | George 你好 我是Carmela Soprano |
[53:03] | Listen I wanna move ahead with the roofing ordering the slate? | 我要开始盖屋顶了 要订些石板 |
[53:08] | Carm you got cocktail sauce? | Carm 你有开胃沙司么? |
[53:10] | Uh in the fridge top shelf | 冰箱里 最上面一层 |
[53:24] | -Sophia come help hon’ -I don’t like disturbances in my place | -Sophia 亲爱的 过来帮忙 -别来烦我 |
[53:32] | Jesus that’s a lot of presents | 哦 这么多礼物 |
[53:35] | You sure you got enough? | 你确定这足够么? |
[53:37] | Remember you’re a kid WABC? | 还记得你的孩提时代么? |
[53:38] | They’d tell you where Santa was | 他们告诉你圣诞老人在哪 |
[53:40] | trackin’ him on Air Force radar? | 用雷达追踪? |
[53:45] | Are you gonna hog all the ice? | 你要把所有的冰都放进去? |
[53:58] | Hello | 你好 |
[54:00] | Everybody this is Blanca Blanca my mom | 大家 这是Blanca Blanca 这是我母亲 |
[54:03] | -my dad -Hi | -我父亲 -嗨 |
[54:04] | This is Hector Say hello baby | 这是Hector 宝贝 快问好 |
[54:07] | Hi Hector Oh look at those eyes | Hector 看看大家 |
[54:12] | He’s not so shy at home | 你在家的时候可没这么害羞 |
[54:14] | Hey that is quite a bagatelle | 嘿 那小东西真好看 |
[54:17] | Oh it’s from Anthony | Anthony送的 |
[54:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[54:25] | Hector no papi! Those ain’t your presents | Hector 别去 那不是给你的礼物 |
[54:29] | It’s okay I got him | 没关系 我看着他 |
[54:30] | Hey come here you Come here | 来这 |
[54:34] | Who’s coming later huh? | 一会谁会来? |
[54:36] | -Santa! -Is Santa Claus coming huh? | -圣诞老人 -圣诞老人会来么? |
[54:39] | Carmela it’s Meadow! | Carmela Meadow的电话 |
[54:41] | Tell her I kept my promise | 别忘了告诉她 我遵守诺言 |
[54:42] | I’m wearing your present from Paris | 戴着你从巴黎带回的帽子 |
[54:45] | Excuse me my daughter’s calling from California | 我女儿从加州打来的 |
[54:58] | -Ahem -She’s 10 years older than him | 她比他大十岁 |
[55:01] | and she’s Puerto Rican | 还是波多黎各人 |
[55:03] | Dominican maybe | 也许是多米尼加人 |
[55:07] | Least she’s Catholic | 至少她是个天主教徒 |
[55:11] | What are you lookin’ at me like that for? | 为何这么看我? |
[55:12] | You were overjoyed when I sent him down there | 我把送到那去的时候 你高兴不已 |
[55:14] | Carmela your daughter says | Carmela 你女儿说 |
[55:16] | you’re using up all her cell phone minutes | 她的手机快没钱了 |
[55:20] | Nice piece that necklace Where’d you get it? | 很漂亮的项链 在哪买的? |
[55:23] | -The mall -Should’ve told me | -商店 -应该告诉我的 |
[55:27] | -I got a guy -And I got a job | -我认识一个人 -我有份工作 |
[55:39] | Okay sweetie I love you too | 好的 亲爱的 我也爱你 |
[55:46] | Merry Christmas baby | 亲爱的 圣诞快乐 |
[55:50] | Yeah we’re all here same as always | 和平常一样 大家相聚在一起 |
[55:52] | Bobby Jr get in here and eat! | Bobby 过来吃饭 |
[55:56] | You want some wine? | 想喝酒么? |
[55:58] | Aunt Barb’s comin’ later | Barb姑妈一会到 |
[56:00] | Uncle Tom had to work | Tom叔叔得忙工作 |
[56:03] | All right honey | 好的 亲爱的 |
[56:06] | I miss you too | 我也想你 |
[56:10] | Merry Christmas | 圣诞快乐 |
[56:14] | Love to Finn huh? | 开心 |
[56:28] | You have a gorgeous home | 真是个其乐融融的大家庭 |
[56:29] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[56:35] | We do | 是的 |