时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | He’s gonna win another 50, 60K. | 他们要再赢五 六万 |
[01:43] | Let’s not go backwards. | 行了 我们向前看好不好 |
[01:45] | These people you run into who wanna be boss? They should know. | 个个都想当老大 他们该知道什么是规矩 |
[01:48] | I told you. You don’t listen, you nut. | 我早说了 你又不相信 你这老顽固 |
[01:52] | You want a coffee? | 要杯咖啡吗? |
[01:55] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[02:02] | FBl! Open up! | FBI 趴下! |
[02:04] | FBl! Open up! | FBI 趴下! |
[02:45] | What is that? | 什么声音? |
[02:47] | What? | 什么? |
[02:52] | Is this it? | 来抓你了? |
[03:14] | -What’s going on? -Go back to sleep. | -出什么事了? -回去睡觉 |
[03:17] | Anthony Soprano, Detective Gaudioso. | Tony Soprano 艾萨斯郡探员加多索 |
[03:20] | -I’ve a warrant for your arrest. -For what? | -我有拘捕你的手令 -犯什么法了? |
[03:23] | -Are you Anthony Soprano? -Did you bring the whole county? | 你是Tony Soprano吗? 全郡的警察都来了? |
[03:25] | We don’t take chances over an illegal firearm | 我们不会在涉及非法使用空尖弹的 |
[03:28] | -containing hollow-point ammunition. | 枪械案中冒险 |
[03:30] | What? | 开什么玩笑? |
[03:32] | Where’s the FBl? | FBI的人都去哪了? |
[03:37] | Can I see a warrant? We have the right. | 我能看看递捕令吗? 我们有这权利 |
[03:42] | Thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[03:44] | Tell them he’s got a medical condition. | 你能跟他们说他要按时吃药? |
[03:46] | This is his family doctor right here. Ask him. | 他的家庭医生在这里 不信问问他 |
[03:54] | Hello, Janice. | 你好 Janice |
[03:58] | Did you talk to Tony about coming up to the lake? | 你跟Tony说了来我们这过生日了吗? |
[04:01] | Tony was arrested this morning. | Tony今早被捕了 |
[04:02] | -For what? -Weapons charge. | -为啥? -武器指控 |
[04:04] | They’re booking him in North Caldwell before they take him to Newark. | 送他去纽瓦克前暂时拘留在北考德维尔 |
[04:07] | -It’s a gun, no big deal. | -我正在给他送衣服去 -就一把枪没什么大不了 |
[04:10] | -Hollow-point ammunition, they said. | 他们说是空尖弹 |
[04:12] | -He’ll make bail. | 是也没问题 他还是能保释 |
[04:14] | You know he’s not wild about the drive. | 你知道他不是很喜欢开车 |
[04:16] | It’s not the time right now. | 我觉得现在真的不是玩的时候 |
[04:18] | -Well, let him know we’re with him. | 那好吧 让他知道我们支持他 |
[04:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:24] | If you have hollow-point bullets in anything, take ’em out. | 如果你有空尖弹那类东西 今天全拿去扔掉 |
[04:30] | God damn it, AJ, | 该死的 AJ |
[04:33] | there is tomato sauce all over these pants. | 整条裤子都是番茄酱 |
[04:34] | AJ, I asked for the brown suit from the dry-cleaning bag. | AJ 我说了要在干衣袋里的褐色西装 |
[04:39] | The light didn’t go on in your closet. – | 你衣柜里的灯没亮 |
[04:41] | Stop it, will you, please? | 少废话行不行? |
[04:45] | That show of force, | 刚才那场面 |
[04:46] | was that all about humiliating Dad? | 全为了羞辱爸爸? |
[05:22] | Your Honour, the police pulled over some kid | 法官大人 警察截停几个孩子 |
[05:26] | and found a baggie with cocaine residue. | 找到一个有可卡因的袋子 |
[05:29] | They also found a gun loaded | 还在车箱里找到一把 |
[05:32] | with hollow-point bullets on the floor. | 上了空尖弹的枪 |
[05:34] | In order to beat the rap, | 现在为了逃避刑事责任 |
[05:36] | this 16-year-old punk claims | 这个十六岁的小混混 |
[05:39] | he saw my client drop that weapon. | 声称看见我的当事人扔掉那把枪 |
[05:41] | And mind you, not yesterday, | 提醒您一下 不是昨天 |
[05:44] | but over two years ago, | 是两年多前 |
[05:46] | using it in the meantime | 在这段时间里又用这枪去 |
[05:49] | to shoot at cans and impress his friends. | 打罐头来在朋友面前炫耀 |
[05:59] | I gotta tell you, Phil, you look fantastic. | 我不得不说 菲尔 你看起来太棒了 |
[06:02] | -As in science fiction? -No. What? Come on. | -好像科幻小说里那样? -不是 别这样说 |
[06:04] | Fucking empty compliments. I had major coronary disease. | 好逊的马屁 我有严重的冠心病 |
[06:08] | He’s not shitting you. | 他不是在和你开玩笑 |
[06:11] | I broke my fucking guts in Florida on that goddamn recumbent bike. | 我在佛州骑康复自行车 骑到快内伤了 |
[06:14] | Would I shit you? You’re my favourite turd. | 我会笑你? 你是我最喜欢的混蛋 |
[06:19] | Fucking kid. | 死小子 |
[06:22] | Why don’t you get a real bike, | 你怎么不买一辆真正的自行车 |
[06:25] | have some beach pussy to look at | 一边骑车锻炼心脏 |
[06:27] | while you’re working the heart? | 一边让沙滩的美女看看? |
[06:30] | Go over the handlebars, have some fucking head trauma? That’s all I need. | 从车头飞出去 把头撞伤? 那是我该过的日子? |
[06:34] | I’m 66 years old. | 我六十六岁了 |
[06:36] | Anyway, Phil, welcome home. | 总之欢迎你回来 |
[06:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:41] | Don’t listen to me. | 别听我胡说 |
[06:44] | I’m a cranky fuck lately. | 我最近成怪人了 |
[06:46] | -Lately? | -最近才是? -噢! |
[06:49] | Why don’t you get a bike, you fat fuck? | 你这死肥猪怎么不去买辆自行车? |
[06:59] | Ho! Young and tall and tanned and lovely… | 喔 |
[07:06] | -How are you, Doc? -Let me get a drink. I’ll be back. | -你好 博士 -我拿杯酒就回来 |
[07:08] | All right. | 行 |
[07:10] | Glad you’re back, Phil. This fucking guy. | 那鸟人会欢迎你回来? |
[07:13] | How you doing? | 没事了吧? |
[07:15] | I’m here to enjoy my grandchildren, | 我回来是为了弄孙为乐 |
[07:18] | my home. | 享受天伦 |
[07:25] | Did you hear the news? Pork Chop out in Jersey got pinched | 你们听说没有? Tony在新泽西出事了 |
[07:28] | on a weapon charge. | 武器指控 |
[07:30] | Drops a gat in a field somewhere three fucking years ago. | 三年前在块田里掉了一把手枪 |
[07:33] | -What the fuck? -Jersey. Fucking farmers, I don’t know. | -那么搞笑? -新泽西的农民真的很难明白 |
[07:37] | Yeah, he was probably going down on some sheep or some shit. | 是啊 说不定那时候他在和绵羊做爱 |
[07:45] | Gun violence is a blight on Essex County | 枪械案在艾萨斯郡是严重的罪行 |
[07:48] | and Mr Soprano will be | Soprano先生将会被 |
[07:51] | prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 全面起诉 |
[07:53] | You know what that says, Hector? | Hetor 你知道那是什么意思吗? |
[07:56] | That’s your mommy’s name. Blanca. | 那是你妈妈的名字 Blanca |
[08:01] | Blanca. That’s Mommy’s name. | 那是妈妈的名字 |
[08:02] | AJ, can you turn that off, please? | AJ 你能关掉电视吗? |
[08:08] | Tony Tony. | |
[08:10] | Take the yellow ribbons down, everybody. Our boy’s come home. | 把黄丝带解了 我们的孩子回家了 |
[08:13] | -Dad. -Hey. I’m fine. | -爸 -我没事 |
[08:21] | They let him out already? | 他们放他出来了? |
[08:24] | What she means is, in our neighbourhood people don’t get out right away. | 她是说我们的邻居们没马上出来欢迎 |
[08:31] | -Hello. -Where’s Christopher? | -喂? -Chris呢? |
[08:33] | I don’t know. I thought he was here. | 不知道 我以为他会在这里 |
[08:35] | Hold on. It’s Bobby. | 等等 是Bobby |
[08:37] | You want me to come down? | 你要我过来吗? |
[08:39] | No, nothing a hot shower won’t fix. | 不用 没什么是一个热水澡解决不了的 |
[08:42] | Carm said you were on the fence about the weekend. | Carmela跟Janice说你还没决定来不来 |
[08:44] | I don’t know. Sit around, chew the fat. | 我没头绪 现在无所事事 |
[08:48] | We got the meeting with the Canadians. | 我们和那帮加拿大人约好了见面 |
[08:51] | Tone, with these hassles, you should make it up our way here. | 你官司缠身 应该来我们这里 |
[08:58] | You know, maybe that’s not such a bad idea. | 可能不是个坏主意 |
[09:04] | Mr Federal Attorney. | 联邦检察官先生 |
[09:08] | -What can I do for you? -You had to have your cheap headline. | -有什么能效劳的? -你不上电视不行吗? |
[09:12] | Are you not aware we’ve been building a RlCO case | 你怎么会不知道 我们五年来用反黑法立案 |
[09:14] | against Tony Soprano for five fucking years? | 对付Tony Soprano |
[09:18] | Then you blow this popcorn fart. | 然后就到你来打头炮? |
[09:27] | Are you gonna relax? | 放松点行吗? |
[09:29] | It’s just all this little stuff, | 只是些小事情 |
[09:31] | like my phone has one little bar up here. | 我的手机在这里只有一格信号 |
[09:34] | What if the broker calls? | 如果经纪人有事正在找我 |
[09:36] | Caravan for my house is on Tuesday, and the gas is still off. | 看房子的人星期二就要来 现在还没有煤气 |
[09:41] | Mine works. | 我的手机没问题 |
[09:44] | -Hello. -Essex County dropped the charges. | -喂? -艾萨斯郡撤消了起诉 |
[09:48] | I told you it was a piece-of-shit case. | 我说了是小菜一碟 |
[09:50] | Two years old, no decent prints. | 两年前 没完整指纹 |
[09:52] | Santa Claus could have dropped that gun in the snow. | 圣诞老人都可能把枪扔在那雪地里 |
[09:56] | They dropped the charges. Well, I’d say I owe you one, | 他们撤诉了 我欠你一个人情 |
[09:58] | but I’m sure it’s more than one. | 不过我肯定不止一个 |
[10:02] | Neil, thanks again. | Nell 再次感谢 |
[10:05] | Thank God. I didn’t want it hanging over your birthday. | 太好了 我真的不想和你庆祝生日时还想着这事 |
[10:08] | Can we forget already that it’s my birthday? | 能忘掉是我的生日吗? |
[10:11] | You say that and then you get upset if nobody makes a fuss. | 说一套做一套 没人庆祝你生日的时候又生气 |
[10:17] | There you are. | 你们来了 |
[10:20] | I was starting to get worried. | 我已经开始担心了 |
[10:22] | Traffic was horrible. | 路不好走啊 |
[10:25] | -I’ve had to pee since Glens Falls. -Well, go. | -我要去厕所 峡谷瀑布后就没去过 -去吧 |
[10:29] | Hey, sis. | 嗨 姐姐 |
[10:34] | National Lampoon’s Vacation. | 鬼马暑假 |
[10:46] | I gotta admit it, | 我得承认 |
[10:49] | every time, once you’re up here, | 每次来到这里 |
[10:51] | it’s pretty great. | 感觉真好 |
[10:56] | Aren’t you adorable too | 你的裙子和妈妈的一样 |
[10:58] | with your matching dress just like Mommy’s? | 不也是很可爱吗? |
[11:04] | It’s your favourite uncle. | 你最亲的叔叔来了 |
[11:06] | There she is. It’s that little girl, | 她就是那小女孩 |
[11:08] | but I forget her name. | 但我忘记她的名字了 |
[11:10] | -Gladys? -Nica. | -格拉迪斯? -Nica |
[11:12] | -No, Murgatroyd. -Nica. | -不对 -Nick |
[11:17] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[11:20] | Daddy’s girl. Daddy’s little girl. | 噢 爸爸的乖女儿 |
[11:23] | -Who’s hungry? -You know, a water would be perfect. | -谁饿了 -来杯水就好 |
[11:26] | -Pellegrino? -Sure. | -Pellegrino矿泉水? -行 |
[11:29] | He’s gonna pass. He’s stuffed. | 他不要了 他已经塞满了 |
[11:32] | -ShopRite Sparkling? -Sure. | -Shoprite的行不行? -没问题 |
[11:35] | If Frank Sinatra were coming here for his birthday, | 如果Frank Sinatra来这里过生日 |
[11:38] | would you leave the lawn like that? Looks like shit. | 你会让草坪那样吗? 简直惨不忍睹 |
[11:41] | He has enough lawn maintenance | 自从某人(Tony)让园丁走了后 |
[11:43] | since somebody let the gardener go. | 新屋的园艺他已经做得够多的了 |
[11:44] | The house wasn’t enough? | 哦 有房子还不满足 |
[11:47] | I’m joking. | 我在开玩笑 |
[11:49] | You know how grateful we are. | 你知道我们有多感恩 |
[11:50] | Beer, Tone? | 啤酒? |
[11:53] | Absolutely. | 当然要了 |
[12:01] | 800 rounds per. | 一分钟800发 |
[12:03] | He chromed out the inner carrier. | 内置铬合金连动座 |
[12:04] | It’s got the Panther fluted barrel. | 我喜欢的是它用了黑豹槽化枪管 |
[12:06] | Is this how you bagged that deer? | 你就用这枪打鹿的? |
[12:08] | I wouldn’t use this on a deer. | 我不会用这样的枪械来打鹿 |
[12:10] | It’s unsportsmanlike. | 没体育精神 |
[12:12] | Like the poor prick’s got a chance against a 30-06. | 哦 看来那鹿可能死在步枪弹之下了 |
[12:15] | Last two seasons, | 其实从上两个猎季开始 |
[12:17] | I’ve been using a bow and arrow exclusively. | 我只用弓箭杀 |
[12:19] | Get the fuck out of here. | 少吹吧你 |
[12:21] | It levels the playing field. | 真的 那样公平点嘛 |
[12:23] | The AR-1 0, that’s my birthday present to you. | 这AR-10是我送给你的生日礼物 |
[12:27] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | Don’t say shit to Carmela. | 别跟Carmela说 |
[12:49] | We almost got a summer place. | 我和Tony差点就买了一个避暑的地方 |
[12:51] | Down the shore, remember, Tony? | 在海边 记得吗? |
[12:54] | Any more stuffed mushrooms? | 还有酿蘑菇吗? |
[12:55] | My pop bought this place cos it was close to Canada. | 我爸买这地方是因为靠近加拿大 |
[12:59] | He had ties in Montreal. You know, Tone. | 他在蒙特利尔有买卖 |
[13:02] | His father, my grandpop, | 他父亲 我的爷爷 |
[13:05] | come into the country through Montreal, illegally. | 最初从蒙特利尔非法进入美国 |
[13:07] | He wasn’t Ellis lsland, your grandfather? | 真的? 你爷爷不是从埃利斯岛来的吗? |
[13:09] | Nah, got mixed up in some shenanigans on the other side, | 不 他在意大利那边被人陷害了 |
[13:13] | anti-government or something. | 反政府罪还是什么的 |
[13:15] | Had a police record. | 有了案底入不了境 |
[13:18] | They oughta build a wall now, though. | 政府现在该起一堵围墙把美国围住 |
[13:21] | -I’m telling you. -Amen. | 我认真的 |
[13:26] | When are the kids back? | 孩子们什么时候回来? |
[13:28] | Sophia the 7th and Robert the end of the month. | Sofia九号 Robert在月底 |
[13:30] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[13:32] | I’m very lucky to be back | 经过了这么多年 |
[13:34] | with my family after all these years. | 我很幸运能再和家人共聚一堂 |
[13:38] | Look at you and me, Tony. | 看看我和你 Tony |
[13:40] | Who would have thought we’d have this kind of relationship? | 谁会想到我们现在的关系会这样好? |
[13:43] | The credit goes to you. | 是你的功劳 |
[13:45] | You really changed. | 你真的变了 |
[13:47] | So I had to change? | 就我该变? |
[13:49] | It’s a compliment. | 是赞扬你啊 |
[13:51] | You were fine. | 你以前也很好 |
[13:53] | You’re different since | 自从那事以后 |
[13:55] | that stuff last year, | 你不同了 |
[13:57] | the shooting. | 那枪击事件 |
[13:59] | -I’m sure Carm would agree. -I would. | -我肯定Carmela也会同意 -我会 |
[14:04] | Look, the fish are jumping. | 看 鱼在跳 |
[14:10] | I’m different how? How am I different? | 我什么不一样了 我哪里变了? |
[14:22] | Story you heard. | 你听过的那个故事 |
[14:24] | -The pool. -Oh, my God, please. | -游泳池那事 -天啊 别提了 |
[14:27] | -What? -You don’t wanna know. | -什么啊? -你不会想听的 |
[14:33] | Pradeep, our pharmacist, | Predeep 我们的药剂师 |
[14:35] | was at a pool party. | 在他家的一个游泳池聚会里 |
[14:37] | All the kids were playing in the water. | 所有的孩子们都在水池里玩 |
[14:39] | The adults were all around, having drinks, barbecuing. | 大人们在池边喝东西 烧烤 |
[14:43] | Somehow even with all these people around, | 不知为何 即使有这么多大人在周围 |
[14:46] | this three-year-old child managed to fall into the pool. | 有个三岁大的小孩沉到池里 |
[14:50] | Nobody even noticed till they found him | 根本没人注意到 最后发现他面朝下 |
[14:53] | floating face down in the water. | 浮在水面 |
[14:55] | Brain-dead. | 脑死亡 |
[14:57] | Poor kid’s in one of those padded wheelchairs now. | 那可怜的孩子现在只能坐在轮椅上 |
[15:03] | I can’t get that story out of my mind. | 我忘不掉那件事 |
[15:07] | I don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[15:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快了 |
[15:49] | It’s supposed to rain, | 那边应该下雨了 |
[15:51] | so make sure that all the cellar windows are closed. | 所以要确认所有低层的窗户都关上 |
[15:53] | -OK. -Check the one by Dad’s wine rack. | -行了 -记得看看你爸酒架那个窗户 |
[15:57] | -OK. -Easy, big fella. | -得了 -别不耐烦 年青人 |
[15:59] | -That Jacuzzi’s bitchin’. -Who’s that? | -那浴缸真 -谁在说话? |
[16:01] | Fran the waitress. We’re really busy down here. | 是France 那个女服务员 我们这里很忙 |
[16:04] | -You’re at work? -Yes, I’m at the pizzeria. | 你在上班? -是啊 我在匹萨店里 |
[16:08] | All right, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 以后再谈 |
[16:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:12] | The Jacuzzi and the tub’s fantastic. | 按摩浴缸真舒服 |
[16:20] | There’s everybody. | 大家都来了 |
[16:21] | Don’t let us forget to wash the sheets, OK? | 别忘记洗床单 好吗? |
[16:32] | Tony seem to hit the hooch a little at lunch today? | Tony午饭时好像喝了很少 |
[16:35] | I think he’s feeling his age. | 我想他是认老了 |
[16:37] | What do you think it’s like for me? | 你觉得是向我学的? |
[16:39] | When we were kids, | 我们小时候 |
[16:41] | he’d do whatever I said. | 我指他向东 他不敢往西 |
[16:45] | He ate one of Tippy’s Milk Bones because I told him it was a cookie. | 他吃过狗饼因为我告诉他那是甜饼 |
[16:55] | My therapist Sandy, | 我的心理医生 Sandy |
[16:58] | she said my Ma was a splitter. | 她说我妈是个分割主义者 |
[17:01] | She’d pit us three against each other, | 她会让我们三个狗咬狗 |
[17:04] | to toughen us up, I guess. | 使我们更坚强 |
[17:07] | I couldn’t help hearing you with AJ. | 我真想听听你和AJ的事 |
[17:10] | God, you gotta walk on eggshells with these kids today, huh? | 现在教孩子真是如履薄冰 是吧? |
[17:13] | We’re almost through that phase, thank God. | 我们快渡过孩子的叛逆时期了 |
[17:19] | You’re good with them. | 你和他们相处得很好 |
[17:21] | Really? I wish he’d go back to college. | 真的? 我希望他能回到大学去 |
[17:26] | He sleeps most nights at Blanca’s. | 他晚上基本都在Blanca那里睡 |
[17:29] | Speaking of kids and Ma, | 说到母亲和孩子的关系 |
[17:31] | Sandy said something interesting, | Sandy说了一些有趣的话 |
[17:33] | that when we were babies, | 当我们还小的时候 |
[17:36] | everything was fine, | 什么问题都没有 |
[17:38] | but Ma couldn’t stand that as her babies got older, they separated from her. | 但母亲没法接受孩子们长大后离开他们 |
[17:42] | When they started to talk and express ideas, | 当孩子们开始讨论和表达 自己的想法的时候 |
[17:45] | that’s when the trouble started. | 问题就来了 |
[17:48] | It wasn’t that she didn’t love us. | 那样并不是她不爱我们 |
[18:03] | You’ve been a solid performer for some time now. | 这段时间以来 你表现一直很好 |
[18:06] | Plus, you’re my brother-in-law. | 加上你是我的姐夫 |
[18:12] | You get older, you think about things. | 人老了顾虑就多 |
[18:15] | You’re a young man. We both are. | 你还年轻 我们都是 |
[18:18] | World’s still in front of us. | 我们还有大钱要赚 |
[18:21] | Bulls. My estimate historically, | 当老大的 从历史来看 |
[18:24] | 80% of the time it ends up in the can like Johnny Sack | 八成机会我会像JoHn那样的下场 |
[18:28] | or on the embalming table at Cozarelli’s. | 或者在Cozarelli殡仪馆的停尸台上 |
[18:30] | Don’t even say it. | 别那样说 |
[18:34] | No risk, no reward. | 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[18:49] | I mean, yeah, our line of work, it’s always out there. | 没错 我们出来混的经常出生入死 |
[18:54] | You probably don’t hear it when it happens? | 什么时候死都不知道 对吧? |
[18:57] | Ask your friend in there on the wall. | 问你墙上那只鹿吧 |
[19:00] | Listen to us. Morbid fucks. | 听听我们在说什么 真变态 |
[19:05] | Come to think of it, you never popped your cherry in that regard, right? | 我刚想起 你还没杀过人吧? |
[19:08] | No. | 没有 |
[19:10] | Yet your old man was the fucking Terminator. | 你爸真是个杀人王 |
[19:13] | I come close. | 我快和我爸那样了 |
[19:15] | I done other shit, but no. | 我做过其它坏事 但还没杀过人 |
[19:22] | It’s a big fat pain in the balls. | 真是男人最疼 |
[19:24] | Especially now with DNA evidence. | 特别是现在有DNA证据 |
[19:28] | My pop never wanted it for me. | 我爸从来都不想我走这条路 |
[19:30] | He said there were times with the worry | 他说过有时候在烦恼时会想 |
[19:32] | that he wished he could have stayed in the shop, | 宁愿全部时间都呆在理发店里 |
[19:34] | just cut hair. | 专心理发 |
[19:35] | To be honest, I’d rather he fucking shot me than cut my hair. | 我宁愿他开枪打我也不要剪我的头发 |
[19:44] | There’s somebody I’ve been bringing along to insulate myself | 我一直在培养一个人 |
[19:48] | from the stuff that could bring down a boss, | 让他上位来替我遮风挡雨 |
[19:52] | and take care of Carmela too, in case… | 还有照顾Carmela 万一我出事了 . |
[19:55] | God forbid. | 菩萨保佑 |
[19:59] | Now, maybe | 现在可能 |
[20:02] | between me and this person | 我和那人之间 |
[20:04] | there’s diverging agendas. | 有了不同的想法 |
[20:06] | -Sorry to hear it. -It happens. | -我很遗憾 -见怪不怪了 |
[20:09] | Thing is, the Newark facilities manager, | 事情是这样的 那个纽瓦克的工程设备经理 |
[20:12] | he’s gonna fix it so we do all the | 他会帮我们疏通 那我们就可以把工程里 |
[20:15] | window replacements in the projects. | 所有更换窗户的活接下来 |
[20:18] | I was thinking maybe you should work that. | 我在想或许你该去负责这项目 |
[20:21] | I’m honoured to be considered. | 在你考虑之列 我感到很荣幸 |
[20:23] | Then we’ll see what happens after that, long term. | 那我们就看看以后会怎么样吧 长线 |
[20:39] | -Time for presents. -And grappa? | -拆礼物时间到了 -还有格拉巴酒 |
[20:42] | I told you I didn’t want presents, just… | 我跟你们说了不想要礼物 只要 |
[20:44] | Just a few kind words. | 一些好话 |
[20:47] | That was my father’s line every year. | 那是我爸每年生日说的金句 |
[20:49] | I get the joke, believe me. | 相信我 我明白那笑话 |
[20:56] | Soprano Home Movies. | Soprano家庭电影 |
[20:58] | I had the Super 8s from when we were kids transferred. | 我把小时候的录像带都拿去转制成DVD了 |
[21:00] | Oh, cool. | 噢 好啊 |
[21:03] | It’s really very thoughtful. | 真的很有心思 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | -Look at these. -Look at this. | 看看这些球杆 |
[21:12] | Tailor-mades. | 特制的! |
[21:18] | “To my husband. You’re not just a funny, smart, lovable, good-looking guy. | 老公 你不只是一个幽默 可爱 帅气的男人 |
[21:23] | “You’re mine.” | 你是我的 |
[21:26] | -Thank you, baby. -Happy birthday. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -生日快乐 |
[21:32] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[21:37] | To have my health, | 为了我所拥有的健康 |
[21:39] | to be in this beautiful spot | 为了能在这个美丽的地方 |
[21:42] | with people that I love… | 和我所爱的人在一起 |
[21:45] | I couldn’t ask for more. | -我别无所求 -干杯 |
[22:20] | Six. | 六 |
[22:23] | Community Chest. | 命运! |
[22:25] | “Pay hospital $100.” Fuck me. | 交一百元药费 倒霉 |
[22:28] | What are you doing? It goes in the bank. | 你干嘛 应该放进银行 |
[22:30] | -We play the Free Parking rule. -What? | -我们玩免费停车规则 -什么免费停车规则 |
[22:33] | Money from Community Chest and Chance goes in the middle. | 从机会和命运扣的钱放中间 |
[22:36] | Whoever lands on Free Parking gets it. | 谁走到免费停车场就拿走钱 |
[22:38] | You show me that in the rules. | 你在游戏规则指出是哪条 |
[22:40] | It isn’t in the rules but a lot of people do it. | 原则上这不在游戏规则里 但很多人都这样玩 |
[22:43] | It adds a new level of excitement. | 让游戏更刺激 |
[22:45] | I don’t agree with that. | 我不同意 |
[22:47] | When we were growing up this is how we played. | 我们从小到大在家里就这么玩 |
[22:49] | The Parker Brothers took time to think this all out. | 帕克兄弟花那么时间去创造这游戏 |
[22:52] | I think we should respect that. | 我觉得应该尊重他们 |
[22:54] | Fuck the Parker Brothers. Just play the game. | 去他妈的帕克兄弟 你玩就得了 |
[22:58] | Out of grappa. How about some Rémy? | 格拉巴酒喝光了 来点罗姆酒怎么样? |
[23:02] | 9 10 11 9, 1 0, 1 1… -Yay! | |
[23:06] | -Fuck. -Marvin Gardens with two houses, | -靠 -有两所房子的马文花圆 |
[23:10] | 360 simoleons. | 收三百六 |
[23:14] | Don’t throw the money at me. Hand it to me. | 别把钱扔给我 递过来 |
[23:18] | I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[23:20] | -Saw what? -You just kiped $500 from the bank. | -看见了什么? -你刚从银行里偷了五百元 |
[23:23] | God damn it, Tony! | 该死的 |
[23:24] | I beg your pardon, my sweet little potato. | 你胡说什么啊 我可爱的小土豆 |
[23:27] | You asshole. | 你这无赖 |
[23:33] | -Free Parking, baby. -This is bullshit. | -免费停车场 -这真是乱来 |
[23:37] | You take a game of skill and you make it just about luck. | 你赢游戏靠技术 现在都靠运气了 |
[23:39] | Are you listening to this crybaby? | 听听这没用鬼在说什么 |
[23:41] | How about I make up my own fucking rules? | 要不我来订规矩怎么样 |
[23:44] | Every time I land on one of my properties, | 每次我走到我的土地上 |
[23:46] | I get $1 00. How about that? | 我得一百怎么样? |
[23:48] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[23:49] | -Whose turn is it -my turn? | -到谁了 -到我? |
[23:51] | It was mine. OK. | 到我 |
[23:53] | Here’s $1 50. | 这是一百五 |
[23:55] | I want to put a house on Ventnor. | 我要加一栋房子 |
[23:58] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[24:00] | She wants to say good night again. | 她想再说一次晚安 |
[24:02] | You gotta go to bed, baby. | 你得睡觉了 亲爱的 |
[24:05] | Come here, my sweetie. | 来这里 我的乖女儿 |
[24:09] | Yes. So if you go to bed, | 对了 如果你去睡觉 |
[24:12] | you know what? | 你知道会怎么样吗? |
[24:13] | Mommy will give you a Willy Wonka Laffy Taffy. | 妈妈会给你一块包旺卡太妃糖 |
[24:17] | -Laffy Taffy! -Jan, we talked about this. | -太妃糖! -老婆 我们谈过这事 |
[24:21] | You tell me the difference between bribery and positive reinforcement. | 你跟我说说贿赂和鼓励的分别 |
[24:26] | That looked like a bribe to me. | 我觉得是贿赂 |
[24:28] | You know what, Uncle Tony? Butt the fuck out. | Tony叔叔 说白了就是关你屁事 |
[24:31] | In front of the baby. | 在小孩面前说脏话? |
[24:33] | They’re in the kitchen. Night-night. | 糖在厨房里 晚安 |
[24:40] | I could tape you. Send it to Parents Magazine. | 我可以拍下来寄给”双亲”杂志 |
[24:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那算什么意思 |
[24:44] | When we were kids? | 我们小时候 你记得吗? |
[24:46] | You tape-recorded me and Barb fighting. | 你拍下我和Babala打架 |
[24:48] | You blackmailed us for over a month. | 勒索了我们一个多月 |
[24:51] | -I did no such thing. -Yeah, you did. | -我没有做过那事 -有 你有 |
[24:53] | -You fed him a Milk Bone. -You what? | -你喂他吃狗饼 -什么? |
[24:57] | You want to swap family stories, Tone? | 你想互爆家丑? |
[25:00] | How about the time that Mom and Dad were coming back from the Copa? | 说说爸和妈从COPA夜总会回来时的事? |
[25:04] | That’s enough, Janice. | 够了 |
[25:05] | And Ma’s hair… | 妈的头发 |
[25:07] | That never even happened. And anyway, it’s not for public consumption. | 根本没那事 这不是拿来当饭后谈资的 |
[25:11] | Oh, my God, what? -They’re driving back from Manhattan | -天啊 什么事啊? -他们和叔叔还有他的女友 |
[25:14] | with Uncle Junior and his goomah. | 正从曼哈顿开车回来 |
[25:17] | What was her name, Tony? | 那女人叫什么来着? |
[25:19] | -Your ass. -That’s how we heard the story, through her. | -叫你妈 -反正是从她那听回来的 |
[25:22] | Rosemary. And…anyway, | Rose Marry? 没所谓了 |
[25:25] | my father’s driving and | 我爸在开车 |
[25:27] | she’s ragging on his ass. You know how she’d get. | 她在唠叨着他 你们知道她后来怎么样了? |
[25:30] | He’d been drinking, I guess. | 爸可能喝多了 |
[25:34] | -And he takes out his gun. -Oh, my God. | -然后他把他的枪拿出来 -天啊 |
[25:37] | -Boom! -Holy shit. | -彭! -靠 |
[25:39] | Fucking blew it | 开枪了 |
[25:40] | right through her beehive hairdo. | 就从她的蜂窝发髻穿过 |
[25:46] | I can’t believe you never told me that story. | 真没想到你从来没告诉我这故事 |
[25:49] | Yeah, what’s the big deal? | 是啊 有什么大不了的 |
[25:51] | Cos it makes us look like a dysfunctional family. | 因为会让人觉得我们是一个不健全家庭 |
[25:54] | -Jesus Christ! -My turn. | 到我了 |
[25:57] | Don’t tell the kids that about their grandfather. | 千万别告诉孩子们他们爷爷做过那事 |
[25:59] | Of course not. | 当然不说了 |
[26:01] | Did you look at her hair? Was there powder burns? | 你们没看见她的头发? 烧穿了? |
[26:04] | She had it bobbed the next day. | 她第二天就把头发剪短了 |
[26:09] | Play the game. -OK. OK. | -玩你的游戏 -行行 |
[26:11] | Doubles. | 围骰 |
[26:13] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 One, two, three, four, five, six. | |
[26:15] | Boardwalk. I own it. | 木板路 我的地盘 |
[26:17] | You blew guys under it. | 你在那里帮人吹萧 |
[26:20] | I roll again. | 再甩一次 |
[26:22] | OK. | 好 |
[26:23] | Second prize in a beauty contest. | 选美亚军 |
[26:26] | Collect $1 0. | 奖十元 |
[26:28] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[26:30] | Make your stupid joke. | 继续说你的无聊笑话 |
[26:32] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么要说 |
[26:34] | Think I’ll buy a railroad. | 我要买条铁路 |
[26:36] | A German Shepherd’s shaved asshole won first prize. | 剃光毛的德国牧羊犬赢了选美冠军 |
[26:39] | You’re talking about my wife. | 喂 你在和我老婆说话 |
[26:42] | -You married her. -This is my home. | -你娶她的 -这是我家 |
[26:45] | No more talking like that. | 不能再说那样的话 |
[26:46] | -It’s OK, Bobby. -Stay outta this. | -没关系 鲍博 -没你的事 |
[26:49] | You Sopranos, | 你们Soprano家 |
[26:51] | you go too far. | 太过份了 |
[26:57] | All right. You know, Jan, he’s right. | 好了 他说得没错 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:03] | I crossed the line. | 我过火了 |
[27:05] | I apologise. It won’t happen again. | 我道歉 不会再说了 |
[27:08] | Income Tax. | 到我了 操 所得税 |
[27:21] | Under the boardwalk with his schlong in Jan’s mouth… | 贾妮斯含着他的鸡巴 |
[27:32] | Tony! Bobby! No, stop! | 别打了 |
[27:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊你 |
[27:41] | Stop that now! You fuck! Tony! Tony! Stop it! | 马上停手 |
[28:14] | Bobby! What the fuck are you doing? Stop! Stop! Bobby! | 你他妈的在干什么 停手 |
[28:21] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[28:23] | What do we pay you for? Put her to bed. | 我请你回来干什么的? 哄她睡觉 |
[28:31] | Bobby! Tony, are you all right? | Tony你没事吧? |
[28:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:37] | Come on. | 别 |
[28:40] | Bobby. Stop. | 停下来 Bobby |
[28:42] | Stop. You are in no condition. | 你醉了 开不了车 |
[28:44] | You’ll kill yourself! | 你会死的 |
[28:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:58] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[29:01] | My shoulder is killing me. | 我肩膀疼死了 |
[29:02] | Jesus fucking Christ, Tony. | 天啊!怎么会这样 Tony! |
[29:05] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? Bobby |
[29:07] | Hold it, everybody. | 大家等一下 |
[29:12] | Look, Tone, I’m really sorry. | Tony 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:14] | Bobby, just shut up. | 什么都别说 |
[29:16] | Let’s all just go to bed. | 大家都去睡吧 |
[29:33] | I’ll go get some ice. | 我去拿点冰 |
[29:37] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的刚才在想什么? |
[29:39] | You’re my wife. He insulted you. | 你是我老婆 他侮辱了你 |
[29:41] | I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself. | 我不小女孩 我能应付 |
[29:45] | Oh, God, he is head of the family. | 他是家族的老大 |
[29:47] | Do you think he’s just gonna wake up tomorrow and forget about this? | 你以为他一觉睡醒就会忘记这事? |
[31:14] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[31:17] | You beat me fair and square. | 你光明正大地打赢了我 |
[31:20] | Come on, let’s just… | 别这样 我们就 |
[31:54] | Well, I hope you’re proud of yourself. | 好了 希望你为自己感到自豪 |
[32:06] | How’s your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了? |
[32:08] | -Great. -We should have it looked at. | -很好 -或许该去看医生 |
[32:10] | I’m packed. I would like to go. | 我收拾好了 我想走 |
[32:15] | You were right. You told me to ease up on the drinking. | 你说得对 要我少喝点 |
[32:21] | You should have insisted. | 你该坚持 |
[32:22] | So now it’s my fault? | 现在是我的错了? |
[32:25] | Go wash your face so we can leave. | 去洗一下脸我们好走 |
[32:38] | I hope you’re hungry. I made a frittata. | 希望你们饿了 我做了肉煎蛋饼 |
[32:43] | And Ramos fizzes. | 还有蛋白鸡尾酒 |
[32:45] | Well, thank you, but we think it’d be better if we left. | 谢谢 不过我们还是走好些 |
[32:48] | Not because of last night? | 就因为昨晚的事? |
[32:49] | It’s for the best. | 对大家都好 |
[32:51] | Come on, we’re family. | 行了吧 我们是一家人 |
[32:53] | Jesus, these things happen. | 这些事时有发生 |
[32:55] | I think we’d all be more comfortable. | 我们走了大家都舒服点 |
[32:57] | We had a little too much to drink,. | 我们都喝多了 |
[32:59] | but no harm done. The whole thing’s already forgotten. | 没人受伤 事情都过去了 |
[33:03] | Besides, Tone, we have that thing later. The Canucks. | 还有 我们还要见加拿大佬 |
[33:06] | It’s a sin to waste food. | 浪费食物可是罪过 |
[33:09] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[33:11] | Here. Hair of the dog. | 来 喝杯解醉酒 |
[34:02] | A suicide car bomber | (收音机)在巴格达以西一个自杀式汽车 |
[34:05] | kills two US soldiers west of Baghdad. | 炸弹炸死了两个美国士兵 |
[34:08] | Five Americans were killed in Iraq in the past two days. | 过去两天在巴格达共造成五个美国人被杀 |
[34:11] | There are more Iraqi deaths, | 还有更多的伊拉克平民伤亡 |
[34:12] | 29 bodies found scattered around Baghdad… | 今天在巴格达周围最少发现了29具尸体 |
[34:15] | Fucking look at him out there. | 看看他在那边干什么 |
[34:18] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:20] | I’ve seen that sitting in the chair thing. | 我见过他那样坐在椅子上 |
[34:23] | Come on. People sit in chairs. | 得了吧 人人都坐椅子 |
[34:33] | That couple from Verona never came back to take a second look at the house. | 那对维罗纳的夫妇没有再回来看房子 |
[34:35] | That couple from Verona never came back to take a second look at the house. | 那对维罗纳的夫妇没有再回来看房子 |
[34:40] | Meadow’s staying in this weekend to study. | Meadow周末呆在那里复习 |
[34:45] | Paediatricians aren’t the highest-paid doctors. | 儿科医生不是赚最多的医生 |
[34:48] | That’s radiologists. | 是放射科 |
[34:49] | But still, what a wonderful thing to be. | 不过还是个好职业 |
[34:55] | If that fucking throw rug hadn’t been there, | 那该死的提花地毯不该在那里 |
[34:58] | it would have been Bobby on his back, not me. | 本来该Bobby躺在地上 而不是我 |
[35:01] | -What? -I would have kicked his ass. | -什么? -我没滑倒就能打赢他 |
[35:04] | Jesus Christ, do you think I care? | 天啊 你以为我会在乎? |
[35:07] | You don’t, huh? | 哦 你不在乎? |
[35:10] | You were there, | 那时候你也在 |
[35:11] | that night in the crowd in the parking lot at Pizza World, | 那天晚上在匹萨世界外面围观的人群里 |
[35:14] | when I took Dominic Tedesco. | 当我放倒多米尼克的时候 |
[35:16] | I didn’t know your name | 我那时根本不认识你 |
[35:19] | but I remember our eyes met, and you were blown away. | 但我记得我们四目相接的时候 你就意乱情迷了 |
[35:21] | I was in fucking high school. | 我那时后还在上高中啊 |
[35:26] | I should be turned on by you beating up your brother-in-law | 我该在你四十七岁生日时 |
[35:29] | at your 47th birthday? | 为你打赢你的姐夫而兴奋吗? |
[35:31] | How old is Bobby? 42, 43? | Bobby有多大? 四十二还是四十三? |
[35:33] | Those four years don’t make a difference? | 你以为相差四岁会有分别? |
[35:35] | You had it coming. | 你先挑事的 |
[35:37] | You get away with murder because you’re his boss. | 你昨晚胡作非为只因为你是他的老大 |
[35:39] | Really? | 哦 真的? |
[35:41] | How about the fact he wouldn’t live in that mansion | 如果不是我他就不会住那大屋里 |
[35:43] | if it wasn’t for me? | 这又该怎么算? |
[35:45] | I had to sacrifice my entire friendship with Johnny Sack | 我不得不和John恩断义绝 |
[35:49] | to get him and Janice that house. | 才能给他和Janice那大房子 |
[35:52] | Funny how everybody forgets that. | 有趣的是大家都忘了 |
[35:53] | They are grateful, Tony. Jesus! | 他们很感激你 Tony |
[35:58] | You and your sister are emotionally blocked. | 你和你姐根本没办法沟通 |
[36:00] | I’m old, Carm. | 我老了 Carmela |
[36:03] | And my body has suffered a trauma | 我的身体又受过伤 |
[36:06] | that it will probably never fully recover from, | 大概不会恢复到以前那样 |
[36:09] | so why don’t we just face the facts? | 我们就干脆承认事实吧 |
[36:18] | -Yeah? -Hey, T, it’s me. | -喂 -东尼 是我 |
[36:20] | Just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday. | 只想跟你说句迟来的生日快乐 |
[36:49] | We had a scare last summer. | 去年夏天我们遇到一见可怕的事 |
[36:50] | Guy down the road was fishing, thought he caught a snakehead. | 住在路下边的人在钓鱼 他以为钓到一条乌鳢 |
[36:54] | Thankfully it was only a bowfin. | 幸亏是条弓鳍 |
[36:56] | -What’s a snakehead? -This ugly fish… | -什么是乌鳢? -是一种丑陋 讨厌的鱼 |
[36:58] | Tell you something, Bobby. | 我跟你说 Bobby |
[37:00] | We had this little tussle a year ago | 一年前我们打过一小架 |
[37:02] | before my injury… | 在我受枪伤前 |
[37:03] | This again? | 又来了? |
[37:06] | Tone, I think everyone here knows | Tony 我想大家都知道 |
[37:08] | you were at a disadvantage. | 你吃了亏 |
[37:10] | I don’t want to take nothing away from you, | 我不想说你的不是 |
[37:11] | but… | 不过 |
[37:14] | a sucker punch is a sucker punch. | 偷袭就是偷袭 |
[37:16] | So it wasn’t fair and square? | 那就不是公平打败你了? |
[37:17] | Make up your mind. | 你就别放在心上了 |
[37:18] | I think we both know what’s what. | 我想大家心里都明白 |
[37:22] | But forget about it. I have. | 忘记这事吧 我已经忘了 |
[37:28] | Come on, Bobby, let’s go. | Bobby 我们走吧 |
[37:31] | Where are you two going? | 你们俩去哪 |
[37:32] | Play some golf with some people. | 约了人去打高尔夫球 |
[37:34] | Right. | 哦 是啊 |
[37:36] | Why don’t you hit a few into the lake? | 你对着湖打不就行了? |
[37:38] | Bobby, come on. | 走吧 |
[37:48] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[37:50] | Could turn the air on. | 可以开空调 |
[37:53] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:55] | Just I should have taken a leak before we left. | 只是动身前该先去小便 |
[38:11] | Honey, look at you go! | 亲爱的 看你游得多好 |
[38:14] | Mercedes, you didn’t say you were taking her in the lake. | 默西迪丝 你没告诉我要带她来湖边 |
[38:17] | I’m watching her. | 我在看着她 Janice小姐 |
[38:18] | You’re supposed to tell me when you | 无论何时你带她来湖边前 |
[38:20] | take her in the lake. | 都应该先通知我 |
[38:21] | I’m here too. | 没关系 我也在嘛 |
[38:22] | I don’t want Nica going in | 我不想在我不知情下 |
[38:24] | the lake without my knowing. | 让Nica到湖里玩水 |
[38:27] | Come on, you’ve been in there long enough. | 来 你应该玩了很久了 |
[38:31] | Did you hear me? I’m talking to you. | Nica 没听见我在跟你说话吗? |
[38:33] | No! | 不 |
[38:34] | What did you say? | 你说什么来着? |
[38:37] | Nica, come over here. | Nica过来这里 |
[38:39] | -No. -Don’t tell me no. | -不 -别跟我说不 |
[38:41] | Don’t you ever tell me no. | 永远不许跟我说不 |
[38:45] | -Mad. -You’re not mad. | -生气 -你没生气 |
[38:47] | You have no right to feel mad. | 你没权利去生气 |
[38:49] | I’ll give you something to be mad about. | 我会给你让你生气的东西 |
[38:52] | Take her to the house | 带她去屋里 |
[38:53] | and put her to bed now. | 哄她睡觉 |
[39:00] | She’s never spoken to me like that. | 她不会那样跟我说话 从来不会 |
[39:02] | -Probably needs that nap. -That fucking Bobby Jr, | -大概要睡一会吧 -那该死的小Bobby |
[39:05] | he’s going through his adolescence. | 他正在渡过他的青春期 |
[39:07] | He’s nothing but lip and attitude. | 除了应嘴驳舌什么都不会 |
[39:10] | She’s imitating. | 她正在模范他 |
[39:12] | She’s got that pitch-perfect ear. | 她有对顺风耳 |
[39:16] | I’m a little hyper today. | 我今天有点过火了 |
[39:18] | Maybe it’s these oestrogen pills. | 可能是雌激素药的副作用 |
[39:20] | If you’re as hung over as I am… | 你和我昨晚都喝多了 |
[39:32] | That was some story you told, though. | 你说的那个故事 |
[39:36] | My dad and the gun? | 我爸那件事? |
[39:38] | That alone was worth the price of admission. | 真的值得收藏 |
[39:41] | He was Nabolidan’ to his core, boy. | 他是个地道的那不勒斯人 |
[39:58] | I had this boyfriend once… | 我以前有个男朋友 |
[40:01] | One night he hit me. | 有一晚他打我 |
[40:04] | Boy, oh, boy, I blew my lid. | 我的嘴唇破了 |
[40:06] | I completely exploded. | 我完全疯了 |
[40:10] | I’m more like my dad. | 我更像我爸 |
[40:12] | Than who? | 比谁更像? |
[40:13] | Tony, for example. | 例如Tony |
[40:16] | So what are you saying? He’s more like your mother? | 那你的意思就是他更像他母亲了? |
[40:19] | No. Listen, | 不 |
[40:20] | he’s got that temper too. | 他也有那臭脾气 |
[40:29] | In the end he went his separate way. | 后来他离我而去 |
[40:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[40:33] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[40:36] | I’m not proud of it, though. | 我可不觉得高兴 |
[40:38] | Sounds like he deserved it. | 好像是他自食其果了 |
[40:47] | My mother, though, | 我妈她 |
[40:48] | she could lay out in the weeds for days, years, | 她可以一声不响地等上几天 几年 |
[40:51] | waiting to strike. | 来找机会报复 |
[40:52] | When you got something in that head | 你那些含沙射影的话 |
[40:55] | of yours, you give yourself away. | Janice 你脑里一有那些坏念头 |
[40:57] | What are you saying about my husband? | 就会漏出马脚 你到底想说我老公什么? |
[41:00] | What did I say? | 什么 我说什么了 |
[41:01] | I don’t know what goes on in your house, | 我不知道你家里有什么问题 |
[41:03] | but for your information, Tony has never raised his hand to his children. | 不过给你些参考 Tony从来没打过他的孩子 |
[41:08] | Nothing goes on in my house. | 我家什么事也没有 |
[41:10] | -Or to me. -Fine. | -也没打过我 -知道 |
[41:16] | You know what, I take that back. | 不过我还是收回刚才那话 |
[41:18] | Once he slapped AJ | 有次他扇了AJ一耳光 |
[41:21] | and he felt horrible about it for days. | 后来的一段日子他觉得很难过 |
[41:25] | Bobby took advantage of him last night when Tony had | Bobby昨晚趁Tony喝多了 |
[41:28] | had too much to drink. | 占了他便宜 |
[41:29] | There is no excuse for the way Bobby blindsided him. | Bobby偷袭他是不可原谅的 |
[41:36] | Tony is not a vindictive man. | Tony不是有仇必报的人 |
[41:44] | What did I say? | 我说什么了? |
[42:01] | You had a pretty good success with the Lipitor, right? | 力比妥那笔生意你们赚不少了吧? |
[42:04] | Well, at this moment we could also sell to you Fosamax. | 现在我们也有福善美卖给你 |
[42:08] | Medication | 是一种 |
[42:11] | for ostéoporose, you know, for the women, their bones. | 治疗女性骨络疏松的药 |
[42:14] | Now, one month’s supply of Fosamax, | 现在福善美一个月服用的剂量 |
[42:17] | four pilules… pills, | 四片装 |
[42:19] | sells for $70 US from the pharmacy. | 在美国药店卖七十元 |
[42:23] | We sell four pills to you for $10 US. | 我们卖你十元 |
[42:27] | -Are they counterfeit? -No. | -假药? -不 不 不 |
[42:29] | They’re true. They’re from Assurance Maladie, | 是真药 从医保机构搞出来的 |
[42:31] | but expirées, like, old. | 只不过是过期的 |
[42:35] | Change the date, nobody knows. | 我们把生产日期改了 没人知道 |
[42:41] | How much Fosamax can you get? | 你们有多少货 |
[42:45] | 20,000 pills every three months. | 每三个月两万颗 |
[42:48] | Could we get you to lower your price? | 有什么办法能便宜点吗? |
[42:51] | You already make a big profit. | 你们的利润已经很可观了 |
[42:52] | That’s a good deal. | 是笔好买卖 |
[42:53] | We’ll give you the first pills in one week, Monday. | 下星期一给你第一批药 |
[43:00] | What? | 什么事? |
[43:02] | I cannot come the week next | 下星期一我来不了 |
[43:05] | because my sister, | 因为我的妹妹 |
[43:08] | she has problems in the court. | 她有法律上的麻烦 |
[43:10] | She got a good lawyer? | 她有好律师吗? |
[43:11] | Makes all the difference. | 有好律师情况就完全不同 |
[43:13] | Her old husband, he wants to take their child to Winnipeg | 他前夫想带他们的孩子去温尼伯湖 |
[43:16] | because he’s some drummer over there. | 只因为他在那认识几个鼓手 |
[43:18] | Can you believe this? She never see her son. | 难以想像 她再也见不到她儿子了 |
[43:21] | Separate a child from his mother? | 把孩子从母亲身边分开? |
[43:23] | I mean, what kind of person does this? | 什么人才会那样做啊? |
[43:26] | I would give anything to be, you know, débarrass?of this shit. | 我会付出任何代价去阻止他 |
[43:29] | To have him gone from her life. | 让他从我妹妹的生活中消失 |
[43:32] | That’s tough talk, bon ami. | 语气好重啊 |
[43:34] | I’m really serious. | 我是很认真的 |
[43:38] | I tell you what, | 我就这样说吧 |
[43:40] | you knock your price down to 35 grande | 你把价钱降到三万五 |
[43:42] | and we’ll see what we can do about making your sister’s problem | 我们会想办法让你妹的抚养权问题 |
[43:46] | go away. | 消失 |
[43:49] | And I’m not talking about a lawyer. | 我也不是在说帮你找个律师 |
[43:52] | Now, who does this? | 谁去解决这事? |
[43:54] | You pay to some drug addict? | 你给钱瘾君子去做? |
[43:56] | No, somebody reliable. | 不是 是可靠的人去做 |
[44:01] | We got to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[44:06] | You’ll take care of this, right? | 你会去搞定这事吧? |
[44:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[44:16] | No bow and arrows, now. | 现在就不能用弓箭了 |
[44:32] | Nice, huh? | 正点吧? |
[44:57] | How was the game? | 谁赢了? |
[44:58] | You know, he held his own, but… | 他留了一手 不过 |
[45:00] | Must have been the new clubs. | 用新球杆肯定有影响 |
[45:01] | Do you want to eat something? | 想吃点什么吗? |
[45:03] | No, I figure we should hit the road, | 不了 我认为我们还是动身回去吧 |
[45:06] | beat the traffic. | 现在不塞车 |
[45:08] | OK. | 好 |
[45:15] | You let him win. Smart. | 真聪明 让他赢 |
[45:24] | Drive carefully. | 小心驾驶 |
[45:29] | Here. Thanks again for my present. | 再次感谢你们的礼物 |
[45:31] | Wait till you see the shots of Aunt Gemma from the ’60s. | 等你看到六十年代时洁玛阿姨的片段 |
[45:35] | You forget what a beauty she was before the steroids. | 可能你忘了她在服用类固醇前有多美 |
[45:37] | -Bobby, you’re a wonderful host. -Our pleasure. | -Bobby 你是个周到的主人 -是我们的荣幸 |
[45:40] | When Nica wakes up from her nap, give her a belly smooch from us. | 再见 妮卡醒的时候送上我们的吻 |
[45:44] | OK. Bye. | 行 再见 |
[46:00] | He broke your balls about the fight, didn’t he? | 那晚他打伤你的睾丸了 是吗? |
[46:05] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[46:14] | Bobby? Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[46:16] | -It’s business, Jan. -Now? | -去办正事 -现在? |
[46:17] | -Yeah. -When are you coming back? | -没错 -那好 什么时候回来? |
[46:20] | I’m not sure. A couple of days. | 说不准 几天吧 |
[46:21] | The Salernos are coming tomorrow. | 几天? 萨利诺一家明天就来了 |
[46:23] | Stop fucking nagging me. | 你别他妈的烦我 |
[46:25] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[47:54] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[47:55] | Some news about this gun charge. | 有一些关于枪械检控的消息 |
[47:57] | -It’s not going away. -You said they dropped it. | -这事还没完 -你说他们放弃了起诉 |
[48:00] | Essex County did, but now looks like the feds took it over. | 艾塞克斯郡是放弃了 但现在好像FBI接手了 |
[48:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:04] | What happened to “It’s a piece-of-shit case”? | 你那碟”小菜”出什么事了 |
[48:07] | It is. Unwinnable. | 是小菜一碟 他们赢不了 |
[48:09] | But fold it into a RlCO, it adds a predicate. | 但归入到反黑法里 就会增加变数 |
[48:12] | Good news is if they had what they needed | 好消息是如果他们有证据 |
[48:15] | we’d be having this conversation through glass. | 我们现在就会透过狱窗来谈话了 |
[48:17] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[49:13] | Bobby, finally! Hey, Bobby. | 你终于回来了 |
[49:16] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |