时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Frankie, where are you? | Frank 你在哪? |
[02:44] | Welcome to the chop shop, cugine. | 欢迎光临屠房 |
[02:55] | You can’t kill me twice, Sally Boy. | Sally 你不能杀我两次 |
[02:57] | I’m already fucking dead, remember? | 我早就死了 记起了吗? |
[03:00] | I’m the boss, Michael. What you had belongs to me. | 我是老大 你的一切都属于我 |
[03:04] | Even the girl I loved? | 连我爱的女人也是? |
[03:06] | What’s mine is mine. What’s yours is mine. | 我的就我的 你的也是我的 |
[03:15] | Well, | 那好 |
[03:17] | this is mine too, Sally. | 这也是我的 Sally |
[03:22] | Now you can have it. | 现在你可以拥有它了 |
[03:24] | Fuck. | 去死吧 |
[03:42] | Fuck Ben Kingsley. | 去你妈的Ben Kingsley |
[03:44] | Danny Baldwin took him to fucking acting school. | 跟Danny学学怎么演戏吧 |
[03:47] | Very well directed, Morgan. | 拍得好 Morgan |
[03:49] | I think there’s potentially more money in this than in the porn. | 我估计这片会比以前拍的毛片赚得多 |
[03:53] | So what do we think? We need the extra scene? | 那你们有什么看法 需要更多情节吗? |
[03:55] | I like it the way it is. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[03:57] | I don’t know, Chrissy, these audiences today love blood. | 说不准 现在的观众喜欢血腥 |
[04:00] | I tend to agree with Carlo. | 我趋向同意Carlo的说法 |
[04:02] | I’m thinking one more sexy kill. | 我想再来一个很酷的杀戮情节 |
[04:04] | When Michael follows Centrella to the strip club, | 当Michael跟着Centrella去到夜总会 |
[04:07] | what if he chops up one of the women? | 要不他再碎一个女人的尸? |
[04:09] | Who, as fate would have it, | 那该到谁死呢? |
[04:11] | was at one time Sally Boy’s mistress. | Sally以前的情妇 |
[04:13] | Two extra shoot days, at a minimum. | 最少加两天的拍摄时间 |
[04:15] | If it buys us a theatrical release… | 年青人 如果能让首映有好反应 . |
[04:18] | I’m gonna have to get more money from Tony. | 那我得从Tony那要更多的钱 |
[04:20] | I want this fucking thing out there. | 我要这部电影马上上映 |
[04:23] | Yeah, T, what’s up? | Tony 有什么事? |
[04:24] | You talked to the air mattress guy? | 你跟那人谈过充气水床的事了吗? |
[04:26] | I’m in editing. We just saw the cut of Cleaver. | 我正在剪辑 我们刚看完”无敌猪肉刀”的片段 |
[04:29] | -And? -Awesome as is. | -怎么样? -和构思的一样好 |
[04:31] | The lawyer called. We might have to change the title. | 律师给我打过电话 片名可能要改 |
[04:33] | The Eldridge Cleaver estate want an injunction. | Eldridge Cleaver不动产想申请禁制令 |
[04:36] | If you wanna see some of it, we’re finishing the ADR after lunch. | 如果你想先看些片段 我们午饭后就能完成ADR |
[04:40] | -What’s that again? -Sound dubbing. | -什么是ADR -配音 |
[04:42] | Call this dispatcher. It’s a holiday weekend. | 你给我打电话给那个走私的人 现在是周末 |
[04:44] | Thousands of people will be at the beach. | 很多人会去海滩玩 |
[04:47] | I’m on it. | 我会处理 |
[04:48] | -He coming down? -Please. | -他要来? -得了吧 |
[04:50] | He don’t give two shits about production. | 他才不管制作 |
[04:52] | It’s a little boring, I gotta say. | 有点烦 我得说 |
[04:54] | I mean, that was surprising to me. | 他不来我有点意外 |
[05:03] | Mr Sacrimoni, how are you today? | Sacrimoni先生 今天感觉怎么样? |
[05:06] | Isn’t that for you to tell me? | 不该由你来告诉我吗? |
[05:12] | I wish I had better news. | 我也希望有好点的消息 |
[05:14] | Based on the latest pictures, | 最新的一张照片上有坏消息 |
[05:15] | the cancer has continued to metastasise from the lungs. | 癌症继续从肺部转移到其他地方 |
[05:18] | We show masses in the mediastinal lymph nodes, | 现在我们看到淋巴结有肿块 |
[05:20] | both kidneys and the brain. | 脑和肾也有 |
[05:22] | The headaches. | 所以头会痛 . |
[05:29] | So | 那 |
[05:32] | the lobectomy, radiation, | 切除和放疗 |
[05:35] | the goddamn chemo, | 还有那该死的化疗 |
[05:37] | what was all that? For kicks? | 做了那么多疗程是为啥? 找乐啊? |
[05:40] | Those were our options at the time. | 当时是可行的办法 |
[05:42] | Now what are our options? | 现在还有什么? |
[05:44] | I wouldn’t recommend any. | 就现在的程度 已经别无他法 |
[05:46] | We’re looking at stage four small cell carcinoma of the lungs. | 此刻我们面对的是第四期的小细胞肺癌 |
[05:49] | -There’s no stage five. -That’s correct. | -没有第五期了? -没错 |
[05:57] | How long? | 那还有多久? |
[05:59] | Difficult to say. | 很难说 |
[06:02] | -I have seen miracles over the years. -Forget the miracles. | -我见过奇迹般活了一年多的 -别说奇迹 |
[06:05] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[06:09] | Give or take. | 或多或少 |
[06:22] | Thank you for your candour. | 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[06:24] | We have a plane back to Springfield. | 我们要坐飞机回监狱了 |
[06:28] | How you doing, John? | 怎么样了 John? |
[06:31] | It’s funny. Ironic. Whichever. | 好玩 我说反话 随便吧 |
[06:36] | I got here. | 我进牢后 |
[06:37] | I quit smoking after 38 years, | 戒了吸了三十八年的烟 |
[06:40] | exercised, ate right. | 做运动 健康饮食 |
[06:46] | And for what? | 为了什么? |
[06:49] | Even still, | 还是那句 |
[06:51] | it was the right move. | 做得没错 |
[07:18] | Here she is, my girl. | 喔 我的爱人来了 |
[07:20] | How are you, sweetie? | 亲爱的 你好吗? |
[07:23] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[07:30] | What did Rosen say? | Rosen医生怎么说? |
[07:35] | -How’s the hotel? You all settled in? -It’s fine. | -酒店怎么样 你们安顿好了? -都好了 |
[07:40] | -How are you, angel? You look beautiful. -I’m good. | -我的小天使还好吗? 你真美 -我很好 |
[07:42] | -Eric sends his love. -That’s nice. | -艾里克向你问好 -有心了 |
[07:44] | John, what about Rosen? | John 医生怎么说了 |
[07:52] | I don’t know. I…I don’t know, | 我 我不知道怎么说 |
[07:55] | sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[07:59] | I’m very, very sick. | 我病得很厉害 |
[08:07] | All right, don’t cry. | 没事 别哭 |
[08:09] | Don’t cry. You don’t have to make it any harder than it is. | 别哭 没必要让大家更难受 好吗? |
[08:12] | No physical contact, please. | 禁止身体接触 谢谢 |
[08:16] | -I love you, John. -I love you too, sweetie. | -我爱你 -我也是 |
[08:19] | -Daddy. -I know. I know. | -爸爸 -我明白 没事的 |
[08:22] | Ladies, no contact. | 女士们 禁止接触 |
[08:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:31] | You come back, you see me again tomorrow. | 你们先走 明天再来看我 |
[08:34] | We have more time, huh? | 我们还有很多的时间 |
[09:14] | Could I bum one of those? | 能讨跟烟抽么? |
[09:31] | It’s casual, though, right? | 随便行了吧? |
[09:33] | It’s a movie premiere. We should dress accordingly. | 是你堂兄的电影首演 我们穿着要适中 |
[09:35] | It’s a cast-and-crew screening. | 他们叫内部试映 |
[09:38] | It’s in the city, Tony, | 在市中心啊 |
[09:40] | with an after-party at a bar in the Meatpacking district. | 在肉类加工区里的大厦阁楼开庆祝酒会 . |
[09:42] | That place is very chic now. | 那地方现在很出名了 |
[09:44] | Meat packers? I’m a happily married man. | 罐头包装工? 我可是个快乐的已婚男人 |
[09:48] | I’m telling you it’s not dress-up. | 我说不需要盛装打扮 |
[09:50] | Speaking of dress-up, Christopher said | 说到打扮 Chris告诉我 |
[09:52] | Kelli is having her wedding dress made into | Kelly正在把她的新娘装改为 |
[09:55] | -an outfit for the baby to be christened in. -Sweet. | -适合婴儿洗礼时穿的礼服 -聪明 |
[10:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[10:12] | Are you taking a date to the screening? | 你带男朋友去看试映? |
[10:14] | If I can meet a normal guy, maybe. | 或许吧 如果能碰到个普通人 |
[10:16] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[10:19] | What, Finn wasn’t normal? | Finn不是普通人? |
[10:21] | I don’t intend to discuss Finn. | 我不想谈他 |
[10:24] | What about that guy in your MCAT review? | 那个考试复习班的人呢? |
[10:26] | Please, he’s completely fixated on his O-chem final. | 别说他了 他整个人都投入考试里去了 |
[10:30] | He wants to be a doctor. Tell him it’s educational. | 那么想当医生 告诉他那电影很有教育性 |
[10:32] | There’s body parts all over this movie. | 整部电影里都是身体残肢 |
[10:34] | Screw the movie. I just wanna hang with celebs. | 嗨 别管那电影 我只想和明星们混 |
[10:37] | You think you’re gonna get to sleep with Paris Hilton? | 为啥 你想和帕丽斯睡? |
[10:40] | What? No. | 什么 没那事 |
[10:44] | Stop fidgeting and eat your noodles. | 别坐立不安 吃你的面条 |
[10:47] | -I don’t want them. -Where are you going? | -我不想吃面条 -你去干什么? |
[10:49] | The bathroom. Jesus. | 厕所啊 这都问 |
[10:54] | You two have a fight? | 你们吵架了? |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:00] | Keep an eye on his temp. We’ll finish out the week on the Ceftin. | 注意他的体温 这星期会结束头孢夫新酯疗程 |
[11:04] | You rest now. I’ll see you in the morning. | 你现在休息一下 早上再来看你 |
[11:06] | -He should be on Heparin. -Excuse me. | -该给他用肝磷脂 -你说什么 |
[11:10] | Listen to him. Check his ABG. | 听听他的肺音 检查一下肺功能 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna have to ask you again to not interfere, Warren. | Warren 请你别再多管闲事 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna change your sheets. | 我要换你的被单 |
[11:26] | What are you, the world’s smartest orderly? | 你是什么人 世上最聪明的医院杂工? |
[11:28] | These days I am. | 现在没错 |
[11:30] | 22 years a practising oncologist, | 二十二年临床经验的肿瘤专家 |
[11:33] | specialising in cancers of the liver. | 专攻肝癌 |
[11:35] | Roll to your right, please. | 请转过去右面 |
[11:40] | Let me spare us the awkwardness. | 分享一下我的臭史 |
[11:43] | I killed my wife. | 我杀了我太太 |
[11:46] | Not that it’s any justification, | 倒不是有什么像样的理由 |
[11:48] | I had reason to suspect | 我当时有理由去怀疑 |
[11:50] | she was cheating on me with her chiropractor. | 她背着我和她的按摩师鬼混 |
[11:54] | Granted, I was abusing cocaine at the time, and alcohol. | 其实我那时候沉迷可卡因和酗酒 |
[11:58] | But I came home one day, | 有一天我回家 |
[12:01] | shot her four times. Twice in the head. | 朝她开了四枪 两枪在头 |
[12:05] | I killed her aunt too. | 连她姑妈也杀了 |
[12:09] | I didn’t know she was there. Roll over, please. | 我不知道她也在那里 转过来 谢谢 |
[12:14] | And the mailman. | 还有个邮差 |
[12:16] | At that point I had to fully commit. | 在那关头 我只能全杀了 |
[12:20] | Why are you here exactly? | 那你为什么在这里? |
[12:21] | I’ve been accused of | 我因为是一个 |
[12:23] | being part of a certain ltalian-American subculture. | 非主流的意大利裔美国人而被起诉 |
[12:26] | I know who you are. | 嗨 我知道你是谁 |
[12:29] | I meant what’s wrong with you? | 我的意思是你有什么病 |
[12:31] | oh | 哦 |
[12:33] | -Lungs. -I’ve been wanting to meet you, actually. | -肺癌 -其实我一直想见见你 |
[12:37] | I saw you on Bill Curtis. | 我在柯比利的节目上见过你 |
[12:39] | -Warren feldman. -John sacrimoni. -Warren Feldman. -John Sacrimoni. | |
[12:42] | Good to know you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:45] | -I take it you done chemo? -Twice. | -我猜你已经做了化疗 对吧? -两次 |
[12:48] | Mind if I take a look at your chart? | 介意我看看你的病历吗? |
[12:50] | What about Gunga Din? | Gupte的医术如何? |
[12:52] | Gupte? Fuck him. | Gupte? 叫他去死 |
[12:55] | You’re seeing Rosen. | 噢 你看的是Rosen医生 |
[12:57] | They let me fly to Cleveland, my expense. | 他们让我飞去克里夫兰 我出的钱 |
[13:00] | -You know him? -I saw him speak once | -你认识他? -我见过他演讲一次 |
[13:02] | at an ASCO conference in Georgia. | 在乔治亚州的医学会议 |
[13:06] | – Good man. -But? | -好人一个 -但是 |
[13:08] | Actually, very few people know this, | 说真的 很少人知道这事 |
[13:11] | but he really can’t walk on water. | 他真的不能起死回生 |
[13:15] | What was his prognosis? | 他估计有多久? |
[13:17] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[13:19] | -With the treatment you’ve had? -What do you mean? | -接受了那么多治疗后? -你什么意思 |
[13:23] | You got a window of one to three years. | 你起码有一到三年的时间 |
[13:26] | What about the metastases? | 那癌细胞的转移呢? |
[13:29] | Two rounds of Paraplatin, | 两疗程碳铂 |
[13:31] | Docetaxel and Platinol concurrent | 多烯紫衫醇和氯氨铂 |
[13:33] | with radiation? | 同时还做放疗? |
[13:34] | Any cancer inside you has slowed to a crawl. | 什么癌细胞在你身体里都要停下来 |
[13:39] | Why is he so fucking negative? | 那为啥他那么悲观 |
[13:41] | We tell the patient three months. He lives a year. Who looks like a hero? | 跟病人说剩三个月 然后他活了一年 是不是像个英雄? |
[13:48] | I’ll see you around, John. You take it easy. Hang in there. | 我会再来看你 轻松点 别泄气 |
[14:02] | Fuck me. | 霉到家了 |
[14:07] | Tony, morning. | 早安 Tony |
[14:10] | You got a sec? | 有空聊两句吗? |
[14:16] | As I told you, | 以前跟你说过 |
[14:18] | my partner and I are with the Joint Terror Task Force now. | 我和我搭挡加入了反恐特遣队 |
[14:23] | You’re around Port Newark often enough. | 你在纽瓦克港盘据了很久 |
[14:25] | We’re concerned about what might come in from the Middle East. | 我们担心从中东过来的东西 |
[14:27] | Yeah, and… | 嗯 还有呢? |
[14:30] | Let’s talk terror funding. | 我们谈谈恐怖活动物资 |
[14:32] | Most of it comes about through illegal enterprise. | 大部分来自非法的组织 |
[14:35] | Our pitch is this. It’s the same we gave Christopher Moltisanti. | 我们的目的是这样的 和对克里斯说的一样 |
[14:38] | Maybe he never mentioned it. | 可能他从来没提起过 |
[14:40] | If you or any of your people heard of anything going down, | 如果你或者你手下的人听到有关于 |
[14:43] | Middle Easterners, Pakistanis, | 中东人 巴基斯坦人的事 |
[14:45] | you’d be helping us a lot if you let us know. | 要是你能告诉我们 会帮我们大忙的 |
[14:50] | I think there’s a word for that. | 有个词去形容那事的 |
[14:52] | Your daughter takes pre-med classes in New York. | 你女儿在纽约读医学预科 |
[14:55] | She use the tunnels? | 她走霍兰隧道吗? |
[15:05] | Just something to keep in mind. | 记着有这事就行 |
[15:12] | That’s the last time I’m going down for the paper. | 刚才是我最后一次出去捡报纸 |
[15:15] | Tell that fucking Polack to get here earlier | 你告诉那波兰猪早点来这里 |
[15:17] | and bring up the paper with her | 亲手把报纸拿进来 |
[15:19] | or she can go clean somebody else’s toilets. | 不然她就去洗别人的厕所 |
[15:22] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[15:24] | It’s too dangerous. Has been for years. | 太危险了 这么多年来都是 |
[15:33] | May I have your attention, please? | 各位请注意 |
[15:39] | Welcome to the premiere of Cleaver, | 欢迎来到”无敌猪肉刀”的试映 |
[15:42] | the story of a young man who goes to pieces | 关于一个被碎尸的年青人 . |
[15:44] | then manages to find himself again. | 想方设法把自己拼回原样的故事 |
[15:49] | In all seriousness, however, I’d like to say a few words. | 我有几句严肃的话想说 |
[15:53] | Much like a child, a film has many parents, | 和小孩子一样 一部电影也有孕育它的父母 |
[15:56] | that is to say many individuals who act like parents, | 也就是说有很多人像父母一样 |
[15:59] | who act like parents, | 担当起孕育的角色 |
[16:01] | or that by a version | 或者从中阻挠 |
[16:04] | the film is their baby. | 这部电影是他们的孩子 |
[16:06] | I, as an executive producer, | 我作为一个制片人 |
[16:08] | am one of those individuals. | 作为其中一份子 |
[16:10] | Two more examples are here with me tonight. | 今晚另两位父母就在我的身后 |
[16:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, my co-EP Christopher Moltisanti | 先生们 女士们 欢迎副制片人Christopher Moltisanti |
[16:17] | and our director Morgan Yam. | 和我们的导演Morgan Yam |
[16:23] | Yeah, hey! | 嗨 大家好 |
[16:27] | You’re all psyched to see the movie so I’m not gonna give a big speech here. | 我知道你们急不可待想看电影 所以我就不在这里长篇大论了 |
[16:31] | I just wanna give a shout out | 我只想大声说出 |
[16:34] | to the man who, without him, | 那个没有了他 |
[16:36] | this whole thing would be impossible. Where is he? | 就拍不成这部电影的人 他在哪? |
[16:39] | Anthony Soprano, everybody. | 各位 Anthony Soprano |
[16:44] | Once he came on board, the whole thing fell together. | 他的加入让所有的事情水到渠成 |
[16:47] | And all the other investors too. | 还有其它的投资者也是 |
[16:51] | Plus my wife Kelli and our new baby. I love you guys. | 加上我太太Kelly和我们新生的孩子 我爱你们 |
[16:56] | OK, then. Cellphones off and hope you like the movie. | 好吧 那就请关掉手机 |
[16:58] | and hope you like the movie. | 希望你们喜欢这部电影 |
[17:27] | You don’t know what? He’s a fucking rat! | 你懂什么? 他是卧底! |
[17:30] | -We can’t prove it. -You’re gonna argue with me? | -但我们没有真凭实据 -你要跟我抬杠? |
[17:33] | No, it’s just, I mean, he’s practically like your own son. | 不 只是说你视他如同己出 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry, Sally. I think we oughta give him a pass. | 我想我们应该放他一马 |
[17:38] | I didn ‘t ask you what you fucking think. | 我他妈的问你了吗? |
[17:42] | Motherfucking son of a… | 这狗娘养的 .. |
[17:47] | -That’s you. -No. | -那就是你 -才不是 |
[17:49] | -It is. -You find where this pezzanovante is | -没错 -你去找这垃圾出来 |
[17:53] | and you bring him to the butcher’s shop. | 然后带他到修车厂 |
[17:56] | They’re gonna find pieces of this kid all over fucking Canarsie. | 到时候警察要在卡纳 到处找这小子的碎片 |
[18:03] | -Yeah. -I’m sure he’s fine, sweetie. | -喂? -我肯定他会没事的 亲爱的 |
[18:09] | But for Michael to have not called…The wedding ‘s in two days. | 但不到两天就要和Michael结婚了 |
[18:10] | Who, the Guatemalan? | 谁? 那危地马拉人? |
[18:12] | What time is he gonna be there? | 他什么时候会在那里? |
[18:15] | I hate to say this, but he ain ‘t good enough for you. | 我不想这样说 但他配不上你 |
[18:18] | I mean, he’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[18:20] | What you need is a man. | 但你需要的是一个真正的男人 |
[18:24] | Tell him to put it in the trunk. | 叫他装进卡车里 |
[18:35] | You know how long I’ve been waiting to do that? | 你知道我等着和你亲热有多久了吗? |
[18:56] | That was neat at the end, the creepy figurine and the crucifix. | 爸 结尾的小丑雕像和十字架很优雅 |
[19:00] | I’m glad you caught that, Alexandra. Very observant. | 很高兴你也看到 观察入微 |
[19:03] | The sacred and the propane. | 神圣和煤气 |
[19:05] | There’s a ton of people wearing T-shirts. I told you. | 我都说了很多人会穿得很休闲 |
[19:08] | Is it so horrible you look nice? | 你穿得整齐很可怕吗? |
[19:11] | I’m starving. I need to eat something already. | 我快饿死了 我该先吃点东西 |
[19:15] | I asked if you wanted popcorn. | 问了你要不要爆米花的 |
[19:18] | -You want me to make you a plate? -Yeah. | -要我给你弄点吃的吗? -好 |
[19:29] | -What? -What? I’ll give you what. | -怎么了? -怎么了? 过来就知道 |
[19:31] | Come here. The fucking boss down in the cellar, white bathrobe, | 老大在地窖穿着白浴衣? |
[19:35] | where’d you get that? | 哪来的创意? |
[19:37] | I don’t know. Artistic choice. | 不清楚 艺术需要吧 |
[19:40] | Seriously though, I’m very proud. | 说真的 我非常自豪 |
[19:43] | Whatever else happens, you made a movie. | Chris 你拍了你的电影 |
[19:46] | Nobody can take that away. | 没人能否定你的成绩 |
[19:48] | A hundred years from now, we’re gone, | 我们身后百年 |
[19:50] | people will be watching this thing. | 大家都会看这部电影 |
[19:52] | You know how much lmperia vodka I scored just from this party alone? | 你知道我从这里偷了多少特级伏特加? |
[19:56] | I had a couple of cases put down in your car too. | 我放了几箱在你车里 |
[20:04] | Look at this. The family of early man. | 看看那里 家族的未来接班人 |
[20:13] | Great, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:15] | Hey, Danny, come here. | Danny过来这里 |
[20:17] | Take a picture with us. Phil Leotardo. | 和我们拍张照片 |
[20:20] | Larry and I hung out at the set. I don’t know if you know this, | Larry和我去录影场逛过 不知道你们听说过没有 |
[20:23] | but the actors, they don’t make up what they say. | 男演员们的对白不是自己编的 |
[20:26] | Even De Niro, the girl told me. The script girl. | 是真的 连De Niro也一样 有个女孩告诉我的 那场记员 |
[20:29] | -Lorenzo Barese. -How you doing? | -Lorenzo barese -朋友你好 |
[20:31] | You getting enough to eat? | 你吃饱了吗? |
[20:33] | Bryan Rawley, US Marshal’s Service. | Bryan rawley 联邦法庭法警 |
[20:35] | The terms of your bail confine you to your home. | 先生 你假释的条件之一是家庭软禁 |
[20:37] | -Say hello to Danny? -Yeah. | -和Danny打个招呼? -好 |
[20:40] | -Larry! -Call the fucking lawyer! | -Larry! -找我的律师! |
[20:43] | Excuse us, excuse us. | 让一让 |
[20:44] | Leave him alone, you bastard! | 放开他 你们这帮混蛋 |
[20:49] | Jesus Christ. | 惨啊 |
[20:53] | There’s Danny’s manager. I better go talk to him. | 那是Danny的经理人 我要和他谈谈 |
[21:00] | There he is. | 终于出现了 |
[21:05] | So how was Florida? | 在佛罗里达过得好吗? |
[21:07] | Hot and sticky, like my balls. | 又热又潮湿 像我裤档 |
[21:11] | I spoke to Ginny. She’s a wreck. | 我跟Ginny谈过 她快破产了 |
[21:13] | John’s in the cancer ward. | John在重症监护区 |
[21:15] | She’s down the road in some fucking motel. | 她一路下来都住汽车旅馆 |
[21:17] | Poor prick. | 真可怜 |
[21:19] | Prison’s not bad enough, fucking lung cancer to boot. | 坐牢还不够 连肺癌也扩散 |
[21:21] | Tell me about it -quintuple bypass, | 告诉我什么才叫惨 先是心脏搭桥 |
[21:24] | then the infection, | 接着是感染 |
[21:26] | seven months of physical therapy. | 七个月物理治疗 |
[21:28] | I’m just now starting to get back to myself again. | 现在才开始正常生活 |
[21:31] | Sausage, cioppino, anything spicy | 肉肠 海鲜汤 任何香辣的东西 |
[21:33] | put me back in the emergency room, I’m not careful. | 送我回急诊室吧 我可不管那么多 |
[21:38] | All in all, we’re lucky fucks. | 一句话 我们都是洪福齐天 |
[21:40] | I tell myself that every day. | 我每天都这样告诉自己 |
[21:46] | How about you straighten that family out | 现在你回来了 你怎样接管那家族 |
[21:49] | Not for me, Anthony. | 别搞我了 Tony |
[21:51] | Obviously, healthwise, being a boss is a young man’s game. | 从健康状况来说 当老大是年青人的游戏了 |
[21:54] | Between the joint fitters and the carpenters, | 从判头到角头 |
[21:56] | those envelopes are light over 10% each week. | 上交的钱每个星期都少10% |
[22:00] | I feel it too. | 我也知道 |
[22:04] | Word on the street is Gerry’s the favourite to take over. | 道上传闻 Gerry要当老大 |
[22:07] | 我挺他 不会挡他的路 He’s my prot間? I don’t stand in his way. | |
[22:10] | There’s a ringing endorsement. | 这算是正式认可了 |
[22:12] | -Hey, Tony. -Doc. | -嗨 Tony -Doc |
[22:15] | -You know Danny? -How you doing? | -你认识Danny? -您好 Soprano先生 |
[22:17] | Got a ticket on the turnpike. | 他在新泽西收了一张告票 |
[22:19] | Broken windshield wiper. I said he should talk to you. | 因为雨刮烂了 我说他该找你 |
[22:21] | -I’ll take care of it. -No… | -我会帮你搞定 -没那必要 |
[22:23] | Let’s take a picture here. | 我们照张相吧 |
[22:30] | All right, chill out, Doc.If you’re Phil Leotardo, | 如果你是Phil Leotardo 就目前的形势 |
[22:33] | you cannot be happy with the state of affairs, despite appearances. | 真的高兴不起来 不管他已经露面 |
[22:35] | We’re joined now from Bainbridge lsland, Washington, | 我们现在通过卫星和Jerry的朋友 |
[22:39] | We’re joined now from Bainbridge lsland, | 黑社会专家Manny Safier |
[22:40] | Washington, by Jerry’s fellow mob expert Manny Safier, | 在华盛顿一起对话 |
[22:41] | the author of the new book The Wise Guide To Wise Guys. | 他是新书<<给聪明人支聪明招>>的作者 |
[22:44] | Welcome to the programme. How goes the book tour? | Manny 欢迎加入节目 新书巡回签售如何? |
[22:47] | Thank you, Geraldo. Excellent. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Jerry, how are you? | 你好 Jerry |
[22:52] | We’re discussing the apparent mob power vacuum here in New York City. | 我们正在谈纽约黑帮权力真空的问题 |
[22:56] | Are you shocked that there’s still no successor to John Sacrimoni? | 你有为还没人继承 John Sacrimoni而感到惊讶吗? |
[22:59] | Not really. | 没有 |
[23:00] | I mean, the last ten, 1 2 years, | 过去十到十二年 |
[23:03] | that’s been a dysfunctional family. | 他们一直是个不健全的黑帮 |
[23:04] | And as Jerry said earlier, there are several viable candidates. | Jerry早前说过 有几个有能力的竞争者 |
[23:08] | Viable, I don ‘t know. | 有能力? 我没听说过 |
[23:09] | You had Phil Leotardo as the logical successor. | 已经有Phil Leotardo 这个合法继承人 |
[23:13] | You also have Gerardo “Gerry” Torciano, | 有Gerardo Torciano 外号”Gerry” |
[23:15] | also Faustino “Doc” Santoro, who I believe is the front runner. | 还有Faustino Santoro 外号”Doc” 我相信他机会最大 |
[23:20] | I’m surprised you haven ‘t mentioned Carmine Lupertazzi, Jr. | 我很意外你没有提及小Carmine |
[23:23] | I was about to before you interrupted. | 我刚要说就被你打断了 |
[23:26] | In fact, if you take a look at my book in Chapter 1 4… | 其实你可以看看我新书的十四章 |
[23:29] | This Santoro thing, I called it a year ago. | 这个”Doc”我一年前就说他会冒出来 |
[23:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:37] | Thank you for coming, Anthony. | 谢谢你能来 Anthony |
[23:41] | I know it’s a long trip. | 我知道路途遥远 |
[23:42] | And miss a chance to see Missouri? | 那是什么话 错过来密苏里玩的机会? |
[23:57] | So how’s Ginny today? | Ginny今天怎么样? |
[23:59] | She went to buy some stuff for the kitchenette. | 她去买了些厨房用品 |
[24:01] | Good. Clear her mind. | 那也好 整理一下她的思绪 |
[24:04] | Reason I asked you here today, | 今天我叫你来的原因是 |
[24:06] | she’s a bright kid, your sister. | 你姐姐是个聪明人 |
[24:08] | But business… | 但办正事 |
[24:11] | My life insurance, | 我的人寿保险 |
[24:13] | I want to put her on a monthly stipend. | 我想让她每个月都有定额生活费 |
[24:15] | Probably a good idea. | 可能是个好主意 |
[24:17] | Not all the doctors agree. | 不是每个医生都同意 |
[24:22] | But if I do only have a few months, | 但如果我只剩几个月 |
[24:24] | I wanna take care of all this now. | 我现在就要把后事办妥 |
[24:27] | Wait a second. Which doctor doesn’t agree? | 等等 哪个医生不同意? |
[24:30] | Feldman, the guy I told you about. | Feldman医生 我跟说过的那个人 |
[24:32] | -The wife-murderer? -He’s still a doctor. | -那个杀人犯? -他还是个医生 |
[24:35] | He was a highly respected oncologist. | 他以前是备受尊敬的肿瘤专家 |
[24:38] | I know, but, John… | 我知道 但 . |
[24:40] | He reviewed my case. | 他看过我的病历 |
[24:41] | He says I could hang on for years. | 他说我可以撑几年 |
[24:48] | You’re right. He still has the knowledge. | 没错 他的医术还在 |
[24:51] | OJ’s no less of a running back, right? | 我是说辛普森也不只是个跑卫 |
[24:57] | Let me ask you something, Anthony. | 让我问问你其它的事情 |
[25:03] | How will I be remembered? | 我死后会有什么评价? |
[25:07] | A wonderful husband. | 一个好丈夫 |
[25:10] | A loving father. | 慈祥的父亲 |
[25:11] | On the street, though, I mean. | 我是说在道上 |
[25:14] | From what I know, you were well-liked. | 据我所知 大家都爱戴你 |
[25:15] | Respected across the board, despite the allocution. | 你的名字家喻户晓 尽管你在法庭上认了罪 |
[25:18] | God knows, guys have actually named names | 道上的人谈起你的名字都为之动容 |
[25:21] | for a lot less than what you were looking at. | 远比你期望的高 |
[25:23] | The only nega… | 唯一不好的 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么不好 |
[25:32] | When Carmine died and you took over, | 当Carmine死后 你当上老大 |
[25:35] | people felt you changed, | 他们觉得你变了 |
[25:38] | became a little trigger-happy, | 变得有点好战 |
[25:41] | maybe, a hothead. | 或许是性急 |
[25:47] | God forbid any of them | 如果他们当中有人 . |
[25:49] | would find themselves in that position. | 能当上老大就会知道 |
[25:53] | It’s a thankless job. | 那可是份不讨好的工作 |
[26:17] | Why are you so pissy? | 那你干嘛一脸愁容? |
[26:21] | -Portrayal of that guy in the movie. -What guy? | -还不是电影里那人 -哪个人 |
[26:24] | – The boss, Tony. – What about him? | -那个老大 -他怎么了 |
[26:26] | It was based on you. | 是基于你而产生 |
[26:29] | I know, you said. The yelling. | 我知道 你说过那叫骂声很像 |
[26:31] | It wasn’t just the yelling. | 不单单是叫骂 |
[26:33] | Imitation’s a form of flattery. | 模仿我是拍马屁 |
[26:34] | -You think that was flattering? -It was OK. | -你觉得是拍马屁? -我觉得没关系 |
[26:37] | He’s a tough prick, that Baldwin. | 那个萨利是个很强悍的人 |
[26:39] | What about the girlfriend? | 那女朋友呢? |
[26:41] | -What girlfriend? -The cleaver guy. | -什么女朋友? -那个碎尸狂魔 |
[26:43] | The lead character. His entire motive for revenge. | 男主角 他全部的复仇动机 |
[26:46] | I don’t know. You lost me, Carm. | 你把我搞糊涂了 Carmela |
[26:49] | Sally Boy, the boss, he fucked the guy’s fiancee | 那个老大Sally 上了他的未婚妻 |
[26:56] | The thing with Adriana? | 我和Adriana那事? |
[26:58] | I told you it never fucking happened. | 我跟你说了根本没那事 |
[27:00] | Apparently your nephew feels otherwise. | 你那侄子可不那么想 |
[27:02] | Ro pointed it out to me. If she saw it, other people did. | Rosalie告诉我的 她能看出来 其它人也能 |
[27:05] | It’s a movie. It’s fictional. | 只是部电影 虚构的 |
[27:07] | It’s a revenge fantasy, Tony, | 是报仇的幻想 Tony |
[27:10] | which ends with the boss’s head split open by a meat cleaver. | 他脑里的结局就是 老大的头被猪肉刀劈开了 |
[27:25] | There he is. Good time last night? | 来了 昨晚玩得开心吧 |
[27:28] | Yeah, it was all right. How about you? | 还不错 你们呢? |
[27:31] | Gab had fucking nightmares. | Gab做了个恶梦 |
[27:36] | Club soda, hon. | 来杯汽水 |
[27:39] | So what did you think of the movie? | 你觉得那部电影怎么样? |
[27:41] | Chrissy’s the last person I would have confused with Marty, | 看之前我跟Marty对Chrissy都挺怀疑的 |
[27:44] | but I gotta say, it wasn’t bad. | 现在我得说 不算差 |
[27:49] | -Is he around? -Chrissy? Nah. | -他还来这吗? -Chrissy? 没 |
[27:52] | He don’t come around here no more. | 他不再来这里了 你清楚的 |
[27:59] | That Baldwin was pretty good, huh? | Danny演得不错吧? |
[28:07] | He was a mean fuck. I’ll give him that. | 把演得很卑鄙 我会那样评价 |
[28:11] | And that girl that played the fiancee, she was hot, | 那个饰演未婚妻的女孩 很漂亮 |
[28:14] | the one he was fucking. | 他上的那个 |
[28:26] | It’s weird how it works, the creative process. | 构思这部电影过程真奇妙 |
[28:29] | I’m watching Edward Scissorhands | 我看那部”梦幻剪刀手”的时候 |
[28:31] | when boom, all of a sudden, it hits me. | 突然灵感就来了 |
[28:33] | What if instead of a pair of scissors, it’s a meat cleaver instead? | 我在想把剪刀换为猪肉刀会怎么样? |
[28:37] | A couple years later, you got a movie. | 没过几年你就拍了一部电影 |
[28:40] | Originally I thought a ball-peen hammer, but a cleaver’s better. | 原来想用圆头锤 但猪肉刀更好 |
[28:47] | It’s like I’m living somebody else’s life. | 跟你说 现在我好像在过别人的生活 |
[28:49] | You’re not comfortable with success yet. | 你还没习惯成功 |
[28:51] | I know. It’s scary. | 我明白 很可怕 |
[28:53] | Feel the fear and do it anyway. | 只有顶着压力 硬着头皮上 |
[28:57] | Without chemicals, either. | 也不用嗑药 |
[29:03] | So, Kelli, the baby. | 那Kelly和孩子 |
[29:05] | Good, fucking great. | 好 太好了 |
[29:08] | She’s a doll. She cries a lot, though. | 她人见人爱 经常哭 |
[29:11] | The baby, not Kelli. | 我说孩子 不是Kelly |
[29:15] | I hope you’re taking the time to reflect on all this. | 我希望你花点时间 |
[29:17] | Savour the good stuff. | 去回顾一下这个过程 品味一下个中乐趣 |
[29:20] | Yeah… No, I am. | 是啊 不 我会的 |
[29:29] | There’s my other sober buddy. | 那是我另外的一个好朋友 |
[29:31] | -Is that an FBl guy? -Your tax dollars at work. | -那是FBI的人? -你交的税用都在刀锋上了 |
[29:34] | Does he follow you around all the time? | 他整天都跟着你? |
[29:38] | They drop in and out. It’s fun. | 他们来来去去 很搞笑 |
[29:43] | Look, seriously, think where you were just three months ago. | 说真的 想想三个月前的你 |
[29:47] | At that meeting you were so fucked up you could barely talk. | 你参加戒酒会的时候 整个人都垮了 话都说不了 |
[29:50] | That woman friend was even worse. | 你那个情妇情况更差 |
[29:52] | I’ve been trying to do what you said. | 我一直照你说的去做 |
[29:55] | Hold back a little, steer clear of old habits, same people. | 低调一点 远离以前的圈子 |
[29:59] | Must be hard, though, given your lifestyle. | 肯定很难 你过去的那种生活方式 |
[30:02] | They misinterpret I don’t wanna hang around so much. | 他们误解了我的意思 我不想和他们混那么多 |
[30:05] | Fucking Paulie especially. | 特别是保利 |
[30:07] | Have you explained how hard it is to be around alcohol? | 你有解释过接触那些环境 会对戒酒有影响? |
[30:10] | How familiar surroundings set it off? They don’t give a fuck. | 环境因素有多容易让你再次上瘾? 他们才不在乎 |
[30:21] | But he’s fucking my wife, Carmine. I want him dead, | 他在搞我的老婆 Carmine 我要他死 |
[30:24] | Jimmy says. | Jimmy说 |
[30:25] | He will be, but not just right now. | 他会的 但不是现在 |
[30:29] | He earns too much. | 他太能赚钱了 |
[30:31] | Eight years later, Jimmy gets a call one day. | 八年后 Jimmy有一天接到个电话 |
[30:35] | Remember that guy we were talking about who’s fucking your wife? | 记得我们说过的那个搞你老婆的人吗? |
[30:37] | He can go. | 现在他可以去死了 |
[30:41] | The guy wasn’t making him money no more. | 那人已经赚不了钱了 |
[30:43] | And that was Carmine Lupertazzi. | 那就是Carmine Lupertazzi的风格 |
[30:45] | Holy fucking shit. | 厉害 |
[30:49] | There you are. We went… | 你在这啊 我们去了 . |
[30:51] | John, what the hell are you doing? | John 你到底在干嘛 |
[30:53] | -What? -You’re smoking. | -怎么了? -你在吸烟 |
[30:56] | -So? -Daddy, you’re on oxygen. | -又如何? -爸 你还在吸氧啊 |
[31:01] | Warren, pardon me, I’m sorry. | 禾恩 不好意思 |
[31:06] | Just calm down, all right? | 别大惊小怪 好不好? |
[31:09] | Calm down? I don’t believe you. | 大惊小怪? 我才不相信你 |
[31:11] | What have I got to lose, Gin? | 我还怕什么呀 |
[31:14] | What’s the difference? | 横竖都是要死的了 |
[31:16] | You said Dr Feldman doesn’t agree with the others. | 你告诉我Feldman医生 不同意其它医生的诊断 |
[31:18] | -Yeah, well. -Miracles do happen, John. | -没错 -奇迹会发生的 John |
[31:21] | Not to this family. | 但不会在这家里 |
[31:24] | It’s that kind of attitude that probably brought this on. | 就你这种态度 运气一早就跑了 |
[31:26] | You’re gonna start with that again? | 你又想说那事了? |
[31:29] | What about all these six-year-olds with leukaemia? | 谈谈那些六岁大的白血病小孩怎么样? |
[31:32] | What’s that from, their negative thinking? | 病从哪来的 因为那些消极的思想? |
[31:53] | All due respect, he’s a great guy, Doc, | 恕我直言 Doc是个厉害角色 |
[31:55] | but boss material? | 不过是当老大的材料吗? |
[31:57] | Important thing is we all work together, 483 00:31:59,035 –> 00:32:00,831 whoever winds up in the driver’s seat. | 关键的是我们以后都一起做买卖 不管是谁掌舵 |
[32:01] | Phil, though, I’ll never get it. | 我真搞不明白Phil |
[32:04] | The man was my mentor. It was there for the taking. | 他是我的恩师 老大的位置就等他来坐 |
[32:06] | His heart, Gerry. What was he gonna do? | 他的心脏 Gerry 他能怎么样? |
[32:09] | That’s my point, what you just said. | 我的意思和你说的一样 |
[32:11] | Johnny goes away.It’s Phil’s turn in the driver’s seat | John入狱 该到Phil上了 |
[32:13] | and his heart gives out. | 而他的心却不行 |
[32:18] | His heart. | 他的心 |
[32:19] | I know. What? | 我知道 还有什么? |
[32:21] | It’s a metaphor. He lost his balls is what I’m saying. | 是个隐喻 我的意思是他失去了勇气 |
[32:24] | Just say it, then. Walt fucking Whitman over here. | 那就直说啊 我的书读得不好 |
[32:29] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[32:32] | Shall we get some more wine? | 我们该多喝点吗? |
[32:36] | Is this fucking waiter on sabbatical? | 服务员都去偷懒了? |
[32:38] | What’s the name of that Sangiovese we had at Quattro Gatti? | 我们上次在Quattro餐厅喝的葡萄酒是什么牌子? |
[32:40] | The night your… | 那晚你的 . |
[32:55] | Come on. | 起来 |
[33:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:13] | Yeah, give me five dimes apiece | 给我下圣路易斯 . |
[33:15] | on St Louis, Minnesota | 明尼苏达 巴尔的摩 . |
[33:18] | and Baltimore. | 每队各五万 |
[33:28] | I would have invited you to play, but we already had our fourth. | 本来想叫上你一起玩的 但我们人满了 |
[33:32] | You’re not happy. | 你不开心啊 |
[33:34] | Let’s order. | 点菜吧 |
[33:37] | What can I get you? Seared ahi, mixed greens | 要点什么菜? 金枪鱼刺身 杂菜色拉 |
[33:40] | and an iced tea, please. | 还有冰红茶 谢谢 |
[33:42] | Philly cheesesteak. | 费城牛排 |
[33:45] | Give me an Arnold Palmer instead of the iced tea. | 还是要杯阿诺帕玛 不要冰红茶了 |
[33:48] | I enjoy those, | 我自己很喜欢喝 |
[33:50] | -but it never occurs to me to order one. – What the fuck, Carmine? | -自己却没想到要点一个 -小Carmine 你葫芦里卖什么药? |
[33:53] | This family of yours. | 你这个家族 |
[33:55] | Fucking senile Doc Santoro uses one of my guys as a diversion? | 那个老鬼Doc在我的二当家面前杀人? |
[33:58] | Sil could have got hurt. | Sil会受伤的 |
[34:01] | Doc showed a lack of respect. | Doc真的目中无人 |
[34:08] | This fucking leadership, boy. | 这就是老大该做的事 |
[34:10] | Step up, Carmine | 出山吧 小Carmine |
[34:12] | Get your hands around this thing. You know you got the support. | 管一管这事 你知道你还有威信 |
[34:20] | You never thought you’d mutter those words. | 没想到要跟我说这些话吧? |
[34:22] | What do you want me to say? | 你想我说什么? |
[34:27] | I hear you, Tony, and I’m flattered. | 我明白你的意思 Tony |
[34:29] | But boss, I don’t think so, | 但当老大 .我看还是算了 |
[34:31] | especially now that Doc has cemented his position. | 特别是Doc现在人强马壮 |
[34:34] | Phil was bad enough in the top spot, | Phil当老大已经够遭的了 |
[34:36] | but him I could have lived with. | 但我还能忍受他 |
[34:44] | There was a time I was obsessed with being in charge. | 当年有段时间我拚命争着要掌权 |
[34:47] | -You remember. -So do it. | -记得吗? -那就出山啊 |
[34:52] | One night around then I had this dream. | 有一晚我做了个梦 |
[34:55] | It’s my pop’s 100th birthday, even though he was dead. | 是我爸百岁寿辰 虽然他已经死了那么多年 |
[34:57] | The whole family’s there. | 我全家齐聚一堂 |
[35:00] | He’s wearing one of these gold paper crowns, | 他带着一个金纸皇冠 |
[35:04] | like at Burger King. | 象快餐店里那些 |
[35:08] | Anyway, I give him his present, this mellifluous box, ribbons. | 我送给他一个用丝带捆着的盒子 |
[35:11] | He opens it up then looks at me. | 他打开后看着我 |
[35:13] | This gaze of absolute disappointment. | 目光里尽是失望 |
[35:17] | There’s nothing in the box. | 盒里空无一物 |
[35:19] | So he hands it back to me. | 他就把盒子递回给我 |
[35:21] | “Go fill it up,” he says. | “把盒子装满”他说 |
[35:23] | “Come back when I’m 200.” | “我二百岁寿辰再回来” |
[35:25] | So go for it, Carmine. | 那你就把盒子装满啊 |
[35:28] | Fulfil that part of yourself. | 做你该做的事 |
[35:32] | We have this ritual at my house for years. | 我们家有个传统已经延续了很多年 |
[35:35] | Our kids are in boarding school. | 我的孩子在寄宿学校读书 |
[35:37] | Every night I come home from work, I strip down, jump naked in the pool. | 每晚我干完事回家 脱掉衣服跳进游泳池里 |
[35:41] | Nicole brings me a Scotch and water. | Nicole给我端来一杯苏格兰威士忌加冰 |
[35:43] | We sit, relax a little, talk. | 我们安静下来谈一会 |
[35:45] | I go up to bed, the air conditioning. | 然后回到睡房 开空调 |
[35:48] | She brings me a light dinner on a tray. | 她端来宵夜来给我吃 |
[35:51] | One night during all that fighting with John, | 和John火拚那段时间的一个晚上 |
[35:54] | I come home, I’m exhausted. | 我回到家 筋疲力尽 |
[35:57] | So tired, so tense, I skip the pool. | 很疲劳 神经都绷紧了 我没去游泳池 |
[36:00] | I go right upstairs, flop on the bed. | 直接回到睡房 一头倒在床上 |
[36:03] | Nicole comes up with a drink. | Nicole拿着饮料进来 |
[36:06] | She says, “Darling, | 她说”老公 .” |
[36:08] | I think it’s time you took a rest.” | “我觉得是时候你休息一下了” |
[36:10] | I say, “I’m gonna. We’ll take a vacation.” | 我回答说”我会的 我们一起去度假” |
[36:12] | She says, “That’s not what I meant. | 她说”那不是我想说的” |
[36:14] | “l don’t wanna be the wealthiest widow on Long lsland.” | “我不想成为长岛上的有钱寡妇” |
[36:17] | “l want you to quit now.” | “我要你现在就洗手不干” |
[36:23] | I’m not ashamed to say that she made me cry. | 不怕你笑话 她的话让我哭了 |
[36:25] | That wonderful loving woman. | 多么贤惠的女人啊 |
[36:31] | That dream with my father, the empty box… | 那个我父亲的梦 那个盒子 |
[36:34] | It wasn’t about being boss. | 不是暗示要一统江湖 |
[36:37] | It was about being happy. | 而是要快活做人 |
[36:48] | Warren, hi. | 您好 Warren |
[36:51] | Hi, hon. How’s he doing? | 他情况怎么样? |
[36:52] | Listen, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about the smoking. | 我一直想跟你谈谈吸烟那事 |
[36:56] | John shared with me how upset you were. | John跟我说了你有多生气 |
[36:59] | Psychologically, when a person’s told they’re dying, | 从心理学来看 一个人被告知快要死亡 |
[37:03] | it’s the ultimate loss of control. | 会使他们最终失去控制 |
[37:05] | To hear him wheeze like that. | 听见他那喘息的声音 . |
[37:07] | I know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我知道 道理上说不过去 |
[37:10] | I do know he’s a leader. | 我知道他以前是老大 |
[37:12] | I suspect his smoking on some level | 我推测他吸烟是在某程度上 . |
[37:15] | is an attempt to die as he lived, | 是尝试在死前找回以前那种 |
[37:19] | in total control. | 大权在握的感觉 |
[37:21] | Years ago I asked him to stop for me and the kids. | 多年前 我叫他为我和孩子把烟戒了 |
[37:23] | I lost 27 lbs. He couldn’t quit smoking? | 我能减二十七磅 他不能戒烟? |
[37:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[37:39] | Goodbye, Caitlin. I’ll see you soon, muffin. | 再见 小乖乖 我们很快会再见的 |
[37:41] | Oh, my God. I love these little hands. | 我太喜欢这双小手了 |
[37:44] | Thanks so much for watching her. | 非常感谢你照顾她 |
[37:46] | You’d think we’re planning a coronation, not a christening. | 你会想我们准备为她做加冕礼 而不是受洗礼 |
[37:49] | -We all set? -You know what? I’d better pee. | -好了吗? -我要上厕所 |
[37:52] | Goody, I get to keep holding you. | 真舍不得啊 多想继续抱着你 |
[38:02] | So how you doing? Tony said you got an offer on a house you built. | 你还好吧 Tony说你建的房子有人出价了 |
[38:05] | Two, actually, yes. | 其实有两个买家出价 |
[38:07] | Ivana Trump. | 未来的地产女王 |
[38:13] | I gotta be honest. I am very disappointed at what you did. | 说实话 我对你的所做所为感到很失望 |
[38:16] | -What are you talking about? -Your movie. | -你什么意思? -你的电影 |
[38:18] | The boss sleeping with the other guy’s fiancee? | 老大和手下的未婚妻鬼混? |
[38:21] | -What? -Like it wasn’t based on Tony and Ade. | -什么? -别装了 好像不是在映射Tony和Ade |
[38:24] | What? No. | 不是 |
[38:26] | Carmela, I didn’t even write it. | Carmela 故事根本不是我写的 |
[38:28] | Story by Christopher Moltisanti “Story by Christopher Moltisanti.” | |
[38:30] | lsn’t that what it said on the screen? | 不是写在屏幕上? |
[38:32] | That’s just for the Writers Guild health insurance. | 没错 但只是为了作家协会的健康保险 |
[38:34] | -Oh, really? -Come on, you can’t be serious. | -真的? -你不是认真的吧? |
[38:38] | She’s an Oriental, for Christ’s sake. | 天啊 她还是个东方人 |
[38:41] | Have you heard from Ade lately? | 最近有Adriana的消息吗? |
[38:43] | No. Why would I hear from her? | 没 为什么我会有她的消息? |
[38:46] | Would it be so surprising? | 如果有会不会喜出望外? |
[38:48] | She left me for some other guy. | 她跟其它男人私奔 |
[38:50] | Is it any wonder? | 你一点都不觉得奇怪? |
[38:52] | Her poor mother is so upset, she’s practically delusional. | 她那可怜的母亲很伤心 可以说是神经错乱 |
[38:54] | She’s convinced herself that Ade is dead. | 她深信她女儿已经死了 |
[38:56] | Her mother’s an alkie. You know that. | 她母亲是个酒鬼 你也知道的 |
[38:59] | Regardless, Christopher. | 随便你怎么样说 |
[39:01] | You’re my cousin and I love you, Carmela, | 你是我婶婶 我爱你 |
[39:04] | but I don’t like what you’re inferring, | 但我不喜欢你在这里胡乱猜测 |
[39:06] | either with the movie or with how I treated Adriana. | 无论是电影还是我如何对待Adriana |
[39:09] | Kelli comes out, tell her I went to smoke. | Kelly出来告诉她我去抽烟 |
[39:19] | There’s my pal. How you doing? | 我的好兄弟 感觉怎么样了? |
[39:21] | Billy Bathgate. They had it in the library. | <<胜者为王>> 图书室里有这本书 |
[39:24] | I thought of you. | 我想起了你 |
[39:28] | I don’t know if you heard, but Gerry Torciano, | 不知道你听说没有 |
[39:31] | he was hit last week in Brooklyn. | 上星期Gerry torciano在布鲁克林被袭击了 |
[39:33] | – Who? -Gerry Torciano. | -谁? -Gerry torciano. |
[39:35] | It was all over the news. | 消息很轰动 |
[39:37] | They whacked him in some restaurant. | 他们在一家餐厅里杀了他 |
[39:41] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[39:47] | I don’t know. Good guy. | 人不错 |
[39:52] | It’s hard to breathe. | 很难呼吸 |
[40:04] | I’ll talk to Gupte, | 我会跟Gupte医生谈谈 |
[40:07] | see if I can get him to up the Beclovent. | 看能不能让他给你用倍氯米松 |
[40:12] | I’m dying, aren’t l? | 我死期将至 是吗? |
[40:20] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[40:22] | I won’t lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[40:24] | The aggressiveness surprises me | 恶化的速度让我很惊讶 |
[40:29] | I gotta concur with Rosen. | 我不得不同意Rosen的看法 |
[40:41] | I appreciate everything you’ve done, Warren. | 感谢你做的一切 Warren |
[40:54] | -Who is it? -You don’t answer your phone? | -谁啊? -你不接电话的? |
[40:58] | I shut the ringer. It’s the middle of the night. | 我设静音了 这都半夜了 |
[41:00] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 什么事啊? |
[41:01] | Nothing, sweetie, it’s fine. Go back to sleep. | 没事 回去睡吧 |
[41:05] | It ain’t fine. We got a problem. | 有事 我们有麻烦 |
[41:07] | That sequence with Sally Boy banging the fiancee, | 整个Sally搞别人未婚妻的情节 . |
[41:09] | you gotta tell Tony that was your idea. | 你要告诉Tony是你想出来的 |
[41:12] | It wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的构思 |
[41:14] | What, are you fucking stupid? He probably thinks I put it in to embarrass him. | 你是不是傻了 他可能会想是我加进去来羞辱他 |
[41:17] | -Why did you put it in there? -It was an idea. | -那你为什么放进去? -只个想法 |
[41:20] | I don’t know. Who knows where they come from? | 谁知道从哪来的 |
[41:22] | Newton invented gravity cos some asshole hit him with an apple. | 牛顿发现万有引力 不就是因为有个白痴用苹果砸他 |
[41:26] | It’s bad enough that I don’t get credit for my ideas. | 我自己的构思没得到赞赏已经够遭的了 |
[41:28] | I must take responsibility for some shit that’s gonna get me in trouble? | 现在还要我为莫须有的罪名背黑锅? |
[41:31] | Fuck that, man. | 去他妈的 |
[41:37] | Humanitis Award. What’s that? | 人道奖? 什么来的 |
[41:40] | Humanitas. From the Paulist Brothers. | 人道主义奖 保禄会发的 |
[41:42] | For writing socially redeeming… | 褒奖我写了一些社会上 .. |
[41:46] | Look out the window. You see a fucking Hollywood sign out there? | 看看窗外 有看见好莱坞山的标语吗? |
[41:50] | Maybe you talk to your agent like that, | 或许你跟你的经纪人那样说话 |
[41:52] | but don’t ever get snippy on me again. | 但永远别在我面前装B |
[42:07] | The scary thing was I didn’t know what happened | 可怕的是我根本不知道发生什么事 |
[42:10] | till after the shot was fired. | 直到枪响后 |
[42:11] | Fucking weird. | 真怪 |
[42:15] | -Tony, hey. Gentlemen. -Hey, how are you? | -先生们 -你好吗 |
[42:18] | T.J. Hooker TJ Hooker. | |
[42:19] | JT, actually, | JT才对 |
[42:21] | but I’m looking for Chris. | 我找Chris |
[42:25] | I’m supposed to meet him. | 他约了我在这见面 |
[42:26] | What, here? | 这里? |
[42:29] | The thing is he left me a message | 他给我发了个短信 |
[42:31] | but this fucking Verizon… | 不过这该死的Verizon电信 |
[42:34] | -Mind if I wait? -Yeah, sit down. | -不介意我在等吧? -没事 坐 |
[42:36] | Diet Coke, please. | 健怡可乐 谢谢 |
[42:42] | So what did you think of Cleaver? | 你们对”无敌猪肉刀”有什么看法? |
[42:44] | It’s good, you know. | 不错 |
[42:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[42:49] | I hope we’re gonna see some money soon. | 我希望快点见到利润 |
[42:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:57] | As a writer, you can never tell. | 作为写手 永远也说不准 |
[42:59] | You come up with an idea. You don’t know how the audience will respond. | 你想到一个构思 但不知道观众的反应 |
[43:02] | I mean, just cos I like something I think of | 我喜欢这样 |
[43:03] | doesn’t mean anyone else will. | 未必别人就喜欢 |
[43:06] | That’s the challenge. | 那就是挑战 |
[43:08] | It is challenging sometimes, | 有时候是挑战 |
[43:10] | inventing characters, how they interact. | 创造角色 角色之间如何互动 |
[43:12] | The boss Sally Boy for example, | 拿老大Sally来说 |
[43:15] | his whole persona, | 他整个性格 |
[43:18] | I stole that from Broderick Crawford in Born Yesterday. | 是从”出位妙女郎”里抄过来的 |
[43:20] | What’s that? | 什么电影 |
[43:23] | Garson Kanin, 1950. It’s terrific. | Garson Kanin一九五零年的作品 非常棒 |
[43:26] | William Holden falls in love with Crawford’s girlfriend, played by | William爱上了Crawford的情妇 |
[43:28] | Judy Holiday Judy Holliday. | |
[43:29] | The black girl, the singer. | 那个黑人歌手 |
[43:31] | No, that’s Billie Holiday. | 错 那是Billy holiday |
[43:33] | Although Judy’s character in the movie is | Judy在那电影里演的角色 . |
[43:35] | named Billie too, so I see why you’re confused. | 名字也是Billy 我明白你为何感到困惑 |
[43:38] | I’ve never seen it. Why would I be confused? | 我从来没看过 何来困惑? |
[43:43] | Anyway, the Sally Boy character | 总之Sally这角色 |
[43:46] | is based on Crawford, sort of a big, burly guy. | 是基于Crawford这类粗暴 恃强凌弱的人 |
[43:49] | The love triangle, the cuckolding of Michael, sleeping with the fiancee, | 那些红杏出墙 和手下的未婚妻鬼混的情节 |
[43:53] | very similar to the Holden-Holliday dynamic. | 和holden-holliday非常相似 |
[43:59] | So the whole thing was your idea | 那么说整个故事都是你编的了 |
[44:07] | What happened to your head? | 你的头怎么了? |
[44:10] | Oh. Cabinet. Duh. | 哦 撞到厨柜了 |
[44:20] | If I see Chrissy, I’ll tell him you were looking for him. | 我会告诉Chris你找他 |
[44:58] | This is the image of me he leaves to the world. | 这就是他告诉全世界我的为人 |
[45:04] | I remember when he was born, I would hold him in my arms. | 记得他出生后 我会把他抱在怀里 |
[45:11] | He was an adorable kid, too. | 他很可爱 |
[45:13] | Big eyes. | 一双大眼睛 |
[45:14] | You always talk about him | 你经常谈起他 |
[45:17] | more like a son. | 好像是自己的儿子一样 |
[45:19] | In some ways he was, | 某些方面他是 |
[45:21] | especially after his dad died. | 特别是他爸死后 |
[45:23] | He was little. I used to give him rides. | 他那时还小 我经常接送他 |
[45:26] | I’d put him in the basket of the butcher bike | 我把他放进运猪肉的手推车里 |
[45:29] | and pedal him around, | 推着他到处走 |
[45:31] | back when Satriale’s made deliveries. | 那时候Satriale肉店还有送货的服务 |
[45:34] | I reminded him of that recently. | 我最近回忆起他的童年往事 |
[45:38] | -He didn’t remember. -But you do. | -他记不起来 -但你记得 |
[45:41] | We had fun. | 我们有过快乐时光 |
[45:45] | All those memories, and for what? | 那些记忆是为了什么 |
[45:49] | All I am to him is some asshole bully. | 我对他来说只是个以大欺小的混蛋 |
[45:57] | You’re hurt. | 你的心被伤透了 |
[46:05] | His dad Dickie | 他父亲Dick |
[46:09] | as like my me to him. | 对我就像我对待他一样 |
[46:12] | A mentor. | 良师 |
[46:13] | Yeah, but more than that. | 但不仅仅那样 |
[46:16] | A friend, | 也是益友 |
[46:18] | a fucking guy you could look up to. | 一个值得尊敬的人 |
[46:20] | And the hope is that you pass that shit down, | 希望就是能把那些优点继承下来 |
[46:25] | the respect and the love. | 尊重和爱戴 |
[46:32] | All I did for this fucking kid | 我为这小子做了那么多 |
[46:34] | and he fucking hates me so much. | 然而他却这么恨我 |
[46:36] | I’m sure on some level he loves you too. | 我肯定在某程度上他是爱你的 |
[46:39] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[46:41] | Take that home. Judge for yourself. | 拿回家看看 自己判断 |
[46:44] | Last five minutes should answer that. | 最后五分钟能回答这个问题 |
[46:46] | I’m not going to do that. | 我不会看的 |
[46:48] | -Not a horror fan? -It’s what you think that matters. | -不喜欢恐怖片? -这是你的看法 |
[46:53] | I think he fucking despises me. It’s pretty obvious. | 我觉得他就是藐视我 显而易见 |
[46:57] | Wants to see me dead. | 想看到我死 |
[47:05] | Without invalidating your feelings, | 撇开你的个人感情不论 |
[47:08] | is it possible that on some level 743 00:47:10,067 –> 00:47:12,202 you’re reading into all this? | 是否有可能在某程度上 你曲解这电影所表达的意思? |
[47:19] | I’ve been coming here for years. | 我来这里很多年了 |
[47:22] | I know too much about the subconscious now. | 现在对潜意识有很深的认识 |
[47:38] | Look, sweetie, | 老公 |
[47:40] | they’re nice and clean like you like them. | 鞋子一尘不染就和你喜欢的一样 |
[47:43] | Mommy, he can’t really hear you. | 妈 他听不清楚你的话 |
[47:45] | They’re right here by the bed. | 就在床边 |
[47:56] | -My… -What, baby, your what? | -我的 -你说什么? |
[47:58] | Want more morphine, Daddy? | 爸 想加点吗啡? |
[48:02] | Mo… mother. | 妈 妈妈 |
[48:05] | Grandma? What, Daddy? | 奶奶? 你说什么啊 |
[48:08] | Is he hallucinating? | 他看到幻觉? |
[48:09] | I don’t know. He could be. | 不知道 也许是 |
[48:12] | Sometimes they see people who’ve passed. | 有时候能看到已经过世的人 |
[48:15] | John, look at me, baby. | 老公 看着我 |
[48:32] | You want a cigarette, baby? John? | 要烟吗? |
[48:47] | You can’t do that when you’re on my fucking team? | 和我搭档的时候你就打不出这水平? |
[48:50] | Hey, Tone, Anthony lnfante to see you. | Anthony想见你 |
[48:52] | Send him in. | 叫他进来 |
[48:55] | There he is. X-ray specs. | 太阳眼镜专家 |
[48:58] | -How’s John? -That’s why I’m here, Tony. | -John怎么样了? -我就是为此而来 Tony |
[49:01] | John passed away late this morning. | John今早过世了 |
[49:04] | Fuck. You’re kidding me. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[49:06] | I only wish. | 我只希望 . |
[49:15] | He was a great guy, John. Sorry for your loss. | 他是个很不错的人 节哀顺变 |
[49:19] | Thanks. Honestly, though, it was for the best. | 谢谢 那是句真话 |
[49:30] | What are you gonna do? | 得了癌症还能怎么样 |
[49:32] | I beat cancer, but it took him out. | 我战胜了癌症 但夺走了他 |
[49:35] | Ride the painted pony at the spin-a-wheel glide. | 世事无常 随遇而安吧 |
[49:37] | Huh? | 对吧? |
[49:40] | John Sacrimoni John Sacrimoni. | |
[49:56] | We’re here to celebrate what would have been my brother’s, | 我们今天在这里庆祝我弟弟 |
[49:59] | your uncle’s, 47th birthday. | 你们叔叔的四十七岁生日 (冥寿) |
[50:01] | Blow it out for him. | 为他吹蜡烛 |
[50:07] | Right here at this bar, this seat | 就在酒吧这里 这椅子 |
[50:10] | was Uncle Billy’s favourite place in the world. | 是你们Billy叔叔最喜欢的地方 |
[50:12] | More than Shea Stadium? | 胜过希叶体育馆? |
[50:14] | More than Shea Stadium. | 没错 |
[50:16] | He’d sit with his friends and tell stories about his family, | 他和朋友坐在这里讲述他家的故事 |
[50:19] | who he loved more than anything and was so very proud of. | 他最爱 最引以为荣的家 |
[50:28] | From now on, his ashes will be right here | 从现在开始 他的骨灰会摆在这里 |
[50:32] | so when his friends come to visit, he can see them. | 那么当他的朋友来探望的时候 他就能看到 |
[50:35] | -Can he see us now? -Yeah. | -他现在能看见我们吗? -能 |
[50:37] | -Who knows who is Leonardo da Vinci? -I do. | -谁知道利奥纳多-达芬奇是谁? -我知道 |
[50:40] | -Matty. -Yeah, he wrote The Da Vinci Code. | -Matty你说 -他写了”达芬奇密码” |
[50:43] | Another man wrote that, but it’s a hideous, sacrilegious book. | 是其他人写的 那是本数典忘祖的书 |
[50:47] | -Annabella. -He was a painter, of the Mona Lisa. | -Annabella -他是画蒙娜利莎的画家 |
[50:52] | Very good. He was not only a painter, he did medical drawings | 很好 他不仅仅是个画家 他制作医学图鉴 |
[50:55] | and designed a tank. | 还为军队设计了坦克 |
[50:58] | Leonardo was a great ltalian | 利奥纳多是伟大的意大利人 |
[51:00] | and that was our name originally, Leonardo. | 那就是我们的原来的名字 利奥纳多 |
[51:02] | But many years ago, when my grandpa came over from Sicily, | 但多年前 我爷爷从西西里来这里的时候 |
[51:06] | they changed it at Ellis lsland to Leotardo. | 他们在埃利斯岛把名字改为”利奥达多” |
[51:09] | What did they do that for? | 他们那样做是为了什么? |
[51:11] | Because they’re stupid, that’s why, and jealous. | 因为他们愚蠢 嫉妒 |
[51:14] | They disrespected a proud ltalian heritage | 他们不尊重意大利人伟大的传统 |
[51:17] | and named us after a ballet costume. | 用芭蕾舞的服装来为我们命名 |
[51:21] | Marissa. That’s for modern.In ballet, you wear tutus. | Marissa 那是赶潮流 现在跳芭蕾穿TuTu裙 |
[51:25] | It doesn’t make a difference. | 根本没有分别 |
[51:29] | -That’s right, it doesn’t. -Can we have cake now? | -对 没有分别 -可以吃蛋糕了吗? |
[52:03] | How you doing, Phil? | 你还好吧 Phil |
[52:05] | You OK? | 没事吧? |
[52:08] | 47. He was a fucking kid. | 他才四十七岁 多么年青 |
[52:13] | Me, I’m an old man. | 我已经是老人家了 |
[52:19] | I’d like to do it over, boy. Let me tell you. | 我跟你说 我想从头再来 |
[52:23] | I fucking compromised everything. | 我什么事都妥协 |
[52:25] | Nah. What are you talking about? | 没那事 你什么意思? |
[52:27] | 20 years inside, | 在牢里二十年 |
[52:29] | not a fucking peep. | 嘴里没漏一个字 |
[52:31] | For what? To protect the likes of Rusty fucking Millio, | 是为了什么 去保护Rusty Millio |
[52:33] | Doc Santoro? | Doc Santoro那些人? |
[52:37] | You were a man, Phil. That’s saying a lot nowadays. | 你顶天立地 Phil 现在人人都那样说 |
[52:48] | That cocksucking piece of shit, Tony Soprano’s cousin, | 那个狗娘养的杂种 Tony Soprano的表弟 |
[52:53] | I can’t even say his name, | 我连他的名字都不想说出来 |
[52:56] | murdered Billy. And what did I do about it? | 杀了Billy 而我为他做了什么? |
[53:02] | My weakness. | 这是我的弱点 |
[53:05] | Sometimes I think it’s in my DNA. | 有时候我觉得是在我的DNA里 |
[53:08] | My family took shit from the Medigans | 我家偷渡来美国时受尽凌辱 |
[53:10] | the minute we got off the boat. | 就从下船那刻开始 |
[53:11] | the minute we got off the boat. | 别这样 你胡说什么? |
[53:14] | Leotardo. | 利奥达多 |
[53:16] | That’s my fucking legacy. | 那就是祖先留给我的遗产 |
[53:25] | No more, Butchie. | 不再软弱 |
[53:28] | No more of this. | 不能再这样下去 |