时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:27] | Stupid thing. The pressure is shot. | 这个破玩意儿压力不够 |
[02:29] | Can you live with regular instead of espresso? | 煮不了浓咖啡 普通的好吗? |
[02:32] | Never mind, sweetie. Thanks anyway. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | T, hey. Sorry for the ambush. | 对不起. 我不请自来 |
[02:39] | I brung up your paper. | 我帮你把报纸拿进来了 |
[02:41] | I am meeting the new realtor. | 我要去见新的房产经纪人 |
[02:44] | Yeah? Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:51] | Got a call from Sergeant Danny over in Newark PD. | 接到纽瓦克警察局Danny警官的电话 |
[02:54] | Yeah? And? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[03:00] | T, the Feds are doing some digging over by Branford Avenue. | FBI的人正在宾福特大街挖些什么 |
[03:05] | Willie Overall the bookie, | 那个庄家Willie Overall |
[03:08] | Labor Day 1 982? | 1982年的劳动节那天? |
[03:23] | Danny says he hears it’s Larry Barese that’s been talking. | Danny说他听到消息 是Larry Barese告的密 |
[03:31] | Lot of work for a dead fucking bookie. | 那死庄家费了我们不少的功夫 |
[03:34] | Come on, kid. Do it. | 来吧 孩子 动手吧 |
[03:41] | You made your bones with that prick. | 是你埋了那混蛋的尸体 对吧? |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:47] | Old Zepupin’s house. | 老Zepupin的家 |
[03:48] | You were shaky a little but you did good. | 你下手时有点发抖 不过算不错了 |
[03:51] | I remember telling your old man. | 我记得是那样告诉你父亲的 |
[03:53] | 25 years, T. | 二十五年了 Tony |
[03:56] | Possible there’s nothing left. | 可能全烂掉了 |
[03:57] | There’ll be bones, teeth. | 还会有骨头和牙齿 |
[04:02] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:05] | We’re gonna pack our toothbrushes. | 收拾包袱 |
[04:10] | I’ll call you in a few days on the alternate cell. | 过几天我用预付电话打给你 |
[04:13] | Any emergencies, call Sil or Bobby. | 有紧急情况找Sil或Bobby |
[04:16] | And if you need more cash, call Mich. | 钱不够用打电话给我 |
[04:19] | I know the drill, Tony. | 我晓得什么是潜逃 Tony |
[04:24] | You know, it’s not like I won a trip to Paris. | 这可不是我赢了个免费巴黎游 |
[04:44] | You have everything? Your razor? | 东西都带齐了? 剃须刀呢? |
[04:47] | Yeah, I think so. | 带了 应该是带了 |
[04:50] | I can buy whatever I need. | 我缺什么都可以去买 |
[04:52] | -Make sure you wear your sunblock. -It’s nothing. | -你肯定带了防晒霜? -小事一桩 |
[04:54] | A little gambling charge. It’s gonna be fine. | 只是关于赌博的指控 就这样而已 |
[04:57] | It’s just better safe than sorry. | 只是为了以防万一 |
[05:00] | I know, it’s just… This is what life is | 我知道 只是我们到了这年纪 |
[05:04] | still like at our age? | 还要过这种生活? |
[05:07] | My tomatoes are just coming in. | 我种的西红柿才刚熟 |
[05:14] | -It’s good to see you. -Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 -是的 |
[05:16] | You seem good, Junior, I gotta say. | 我得说 你气色不错 Junior |
[05:19] | Fuck does that mean? I’m fucking incarcerated, for Christ’s sake. | 你他妈什么意思? 我被软禁了 |
[05:22] | The medicine, the Aricept, it agrees with you. | 胆碱酯□抑制剂对你很有帮助 |
[05:26] | You’re not repeating yourself so much. | 你不会经常重复自己说的话了 |
[05:28] | You gotta get me out of here. | 你们要救我出去 |
[05:31] | The smell alone in this fucking place… | 这鬼地方有股臭味 |
[05:37] | What do you hear from my nephew? | 你们有没有我侄子的消息 |
[05:39] | Tony? He sent me a card for my birthday. | Tony? 他们给我寄了张生日卡 |
[05:42] | I’m still waiting for an apology. Tell him. | 告诉他 我还在等他的道歉 |
[05:44] | All right. | 行 |
[05:47] | Which one of you’s gonna tell him? | 你们俩谁打算告诉他 |
[05:49] | We’ll figure it out, Junior. | 我们再商量商量 Junior |
[05:53] | If you made an appointment | 如果你和外面的牙医 |
[05:57] | with an outside dentist, | 预约个时间看病 |
[05:59] | that might do the trick. | 或许能做点手脚 |
[06:00] | What trick? | 什么手脚? |
[06:02] | We’ll meet you there and | 我们在那儿等你 |
[06:04] | sneak you off in our car. | 把你偷偷接到我们车里 |
[06:08] | Dinner, ten minutes. | 十分钟后吃晚饭 |
[06:10] | So what do you think, Junior? | 你怎么看 Junior? |
[06:13] | Enchiladas tonight. | 今晚吃辣椒肉馅玉米卷饼 |
[06:20] | Here’s the electricians’ union. | 这是电工工会孝敬你的 |
[06:43] | Don’t let ’em take my plate, kid. | 小子 别让他们把我的盘子收走 |
[07:17] | Make sure there’s enough so everybody can buy in. | 保证每个人都能坐下来玩 |
[07:23] | $60. | 60元 |
[07:25] | -For sodas and fucking candy? -Caffeinated sodas and sugar. | -就汽水和糖果? -含咖啡因的 |
[07:28] | You know some of them ain’t allowed this shit. | 你知道有些人不允许这么做 |
[07:31] | Gets them all riled. I could lose my job. | 把他们惹毛 我的饭碗就砸了 |
[07:33] | -Stick-up artist. I gave you my watch. -Don’t count my money, nigga. | -你这不是在明抢吗 我的手表都给你了 -别和我讨价还价 |
[07:37] | You’re making 500% off these motherfuckers. | 你卖给这帮龟孙子的利润是五倍 |
[07:41] | You’re good till lights out. | 玩到关灯前都是安全的 |
[07:43] | I’ll steer people away from the door. | 我给你把门 |
[07:55] | All right. No-limit five-card stud. | 开赌 无上限 五张梭哈 |
[07:59] | $40 buy-in to the house. | 40元入局 |
[08:01] | The white buttons are five bucks. The red buttons are ten. | 白色纽扣代表五块钱 红色纽扣代表十块 |
[08:03] | Red buttons! | “红色按钮” (核弹按纽) |
[08:06] | What you say? | 你说什么? |
[08:11] | Today we got Coca-Colas… | 今天 我们有可口可乐 |
[08:14] | Fuck was I just saying? | 靠 我说什么来着? |
[08:15] | -The soda, Junior. -What soda? | -汽水 Junior -什么汽水? |
[08:19] | Right, the Coke. | 对 可乐 |
[08:21] | The real kind, not the diet shit, ice-cold, | 含咖啡因的 不是健怡那种 |
[08:24] | five buttons. | 冰冻的卖五个纽扣 |
[08:25] | Plus we got Snickers, KitKats and Sprees, also five. | 还有士力架巧克力和润喉糖 也是五个纽扣 |
[08:30] | I’ll take some Sprees. | 我要一些润喉糖 |
[08:33] | OK, ante up. | 好了 买定离手 |
[08:44] | This is nice, huh? | 这样很不错吧 |
[08:46] | A little road trip, just you and me. | 只有你和我的一次短途旅行 |
[08:49] | All things considered, of course. | 一举两得 当然了 |
[08:52] | Yeah, just like the old days. | 是啊 就像以前那样 |
[08:56] | Willie fucking Overall, | Willie Overall那个王八蛋 |
[08:58] | after all these years. | 都这么多年了 |
[09:00] | Remember driving around with that prick in the trunk looking for a spot? | 记得当时开卡车载着那混蛋 到处找埋尸地点吗? |
[09:07] | What was it, a week before AJ was born? | 那是什么时候 好像是AJ出生前一周 对吧 |
[09:09] | No, Meadow. | 不是 是Meadow |
[09:11] | -Now she’s gonna be a doctor. -Yeah. | -现在 她都快成医生了 -嗯 |
[09:14] | Remember we took you to Luger’s after? | 记得之后我们带你到Luger那儿 |
[09:17] | Me, Puss, Ralphie. | 我 Puss Ralphie三个人 |
[09:33] | Chevy Chase… Fuck ever happened to him? | Chevy Chase 他为啥越演越差? |
[09:42] | Let me ask you something. | 问你一件事 |
[09:45] | You mentioned Ralph before. | 你之前提到过Ralph |
[09:47] | A few years ago, he had that beef with Johnny Sack, | 几年前 他和John有些矛盾 |
[09:50] | he made a crack about Ginny, | 他说了一个关于Ginny的笑话 |
[09:52] | huge fucking mole on her ass or some shit. | 嘲笑她屁股里有个肿瘤 |
[09:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[09:55] | Who the fuck would tell Johnny about that joke? | 哪个白痴告诉John这笑话的? |
[09:58] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[10:05] | Nine of clubs. | 梅花9 |
[10:10] | You know, I try to be cooperative | 你知道 我想要合作一点的 |
[10:13] | but it’s that same message over and over. | 但总是拿到这烂牌! |
[10:15] | Walter, what you got? | Walter 你有什么? |
[10:18] | Flush. | 同花顺 |
[10:20] | No, you don’t. George? | 不 你没有同花顺 George? |
[10:23] | What? | 什么? |
[10:24] | George, what you got? | -George 你什么牌? -嗯? |
[10:28] | -Your hand. -He’s got Alzheimer’s. | -用你的手 -他有老人痴呆! |
[10:32] | -Help him, for Christ’s sake. -Pair of jacks. | -看在老天的份上帮他开牌吧! -一对钩 |
[10:38] | Guy comes home with a bouquet of flowers for his wife. | 有个人带了束花回家给他的妻子 |
[10:41] | “l guess I’ll have to spread my legs now,” she says. | “看来我现在得把腿分开了” 她说 |
[10:44] | “Why?” he asks. “Don’t you have a vase?” | “为什么” 他问 “你连花瓶都没有吗” |
[10:53] | High rollers only. Keep walking, Professor. | 贵宾房 到其他地方去吧 教授 |
[10:55] | I’m not here to gamble. I’m looking for Keith. | 我不是来赌博的 我来找Keith |
[10:58] | Keith’s busy. Take a hike. | Keith在忙呢 走吧 |
[11:00] | We had a chess match, Keith. | 我们有个下棋比赛 Keith |
[11:01] | The pride of Rutgers. | 新泽西州立商学院的骄傲 |
[11:04] | Slits his wrists in the faculty lounge | 捅伤了院长之后 |
[11:06] | after he stabbed the dean. | 在教员休息室割腕自杀 |
[11:10] | At least some of us know when we need help. | 至少我们知道什么时候该去找医生 |
[11:13] | Get the fuck out of here, you fucking… | 你他妈的给我滚出去 你这傻B |
[11:20] | What did the blind man say when he passed the fish market? | 瞎子走过鱼市场的时候说了什么 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | “Good morning, ladies.” | “早安 女士们” |
[11:30] | What’s going on, guys? | 怎么了 伙计们 |
[11:31] | -They’re gambling, Warren. -Relax, Brian. | -他们在赌博 Warren -别紧张 Brian |
[11:35] | What did we say about this? | 我们以前谈过这事 |
[11:38] | It’s a friendly game. | 什么 玩玩而已 |
[11:38] | Corrado, it’s too stressful. Look at him. | Corrado 这里压力太大了 看看他! |
[11:41] | He’s not even playing. | 他根本没玩 |
[11:43] | Come on, guys. Let’s wrap it up. | 来吧 伙计们 收摊了 |
[11:50] | I saw your girl today at pet therapy. | 我今天看见你女朋友去参加宠物陪伴治疗 |
[11:53] | How does she keep her coat so shiny? | 她怎么能把外衣保持得那么光亮? |
[12:12] | I brought you your tea. | 我给你拿了杯茶 |
[12:22] | You did a good job tonight, kid. Here’s your taste. | 你今晚干得不错 这是你那份 |
[12:25] | That’s all right. | 别客气 |
[12:28] | Take it. You earned it. | 拿着 你应得的 |
[12:35] | Time once, I was a kid. | 以前 我还是小的时候 |
[12:38] | My old man was a stonemason. | 我的父亲是个石匠 |
[12:42] | He took me to work, | 他带我去工作 |
[12:45] | a job building a wall around some rich lady’s garden. | 给一个富太太的花园砌墙 |
[12:48] | She comes home. | 她回家来 |
[12:51] | I help carry her groceries. | 我帮她搬杂物 |
[12:52] | She goes to give me a quarter, | 她给了我25美分 |
[12:54] | which was a lot in those days, but I say no. | 在那时候是很多钱了 但我说不要 |
[12:58] | She goes in. No sooner does she close the door when crack, | 她就进屋去了 门一关上 |
[13:03] | my old man gives me a belt right across the mouth. | 啪的一声! 我父亲照着我嘴巴就抽了巴掌 |
[13:05] | “What are you, a millionaire? You no need-a money? | “你以为你是谁 百万富翁? 你不需要钱的?” |
[13:09] | You no like-a eat?” | “你不要吃饭?” |
[13:11] | Even still, he was right. | 尽使是现在他还是对的 |
[13:15] | He made me walk home that night. | 那晚他让我走路回家 |
[13:17] | 11 fucking miles from Essex Fells back to Newark. | 妈的从艾萨斯走回纽瓦克有十一哩路 |
[13:21] | I’m from Essex Fells. | 我也是来自艾萨斯 |
[13:24] | A rich kid? | 富家子弟? |
[13:29] | Warren said I should get my buttons back | Warren说我应该把纽扣拿回来 |
[13:32] | as we weren’t really supposed to be gambling. | 因为我们当时不应该赌博 |
[13:35] | Tell Warren he can fuck himself. | 告诉Warren别多管闲事 |
[13:36] | Got a problem with that, tell him to come see me. | 他不爽就叫他亲自来见我 |
[13:42] | Can I get a KitKat at least? | 我至少能拿块巧克力吧? |
[13:44] | Do you believe this guy? | 见过这么傻的人吗? |
[13:47] | Get the fuck out of here. | 滚你的蛋 |
[13:56] | Once in third grade | 有一次在三年级 |
[13:59] | I got a 96 on my spelling test, highest mark in the class. | 我拼写考试得了96分 全班最高分 |
[14:03] | I was so proud. | 我很自豪 |
[14:05] | I brought it home to show my dad. | 我把它带回家给我爸爸看 |
[14:07] | “What happened to the other four points?” he says. | “其他4分到哪儿去了?” 他问 |
[14:11] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去死! 去死! |
[14:23] | UZFM Fredericksburg. Your home for classic rock. 96.9. | 你正在收听经典摇滚乐 |
[14:29] | Paulie, we should stop. | Paulie 我们该找地方歇脚 |
[14:32] | -Fuck are we? -Virginia. | -我们到哪儿了? -弗吉里亚 |
[14:37] | You remember that place, | 你记得那地方吗 |
[14:41] | the dive with the fucking massage beds? | 按摩水床? |
[14:42] | It was in Culpeper, Virginia. | 就在弗吉尼亚的Culpepper |
[14:46] | The Havenaire. | 天堂村汽车旅馆 |
[14:48] | We met those 16-year-old hillbilly whores near the taxi stand. | 我们在车站附近碰到了几个16岁左右的乡下妓女 |
[14:54] | You want the old days, let’s go there. | 你想回忆过去 我们就去那里 |
[14:56] | We’ll get a room, bucket of ice from the machine, | 我们要有冰箱的房间 冰箱里面有一桶冰 |
[14:59] | bottle of Scotch, order up a couple of steaks… | 再叫上一瓶芝华士两份牛排 |
[15:02] | Now you’re fucking talking. | 你终于说人话了 |
[15:13] | Excuse me. This place, is it new? | 打扰一下! 这个地方是新建的吗? |
[15:17] | I think maybe, I don’t know. | 我想也许吧 我不知道 |
[15:19] | There was a motel on this spot, right? | 这原来是家汽车旅馆 对吧 |
[15:22] | -The Havenaire? -I don’t know. | -天堂村? -我不知道 |
[15:26] | Fucking guy. | 这白痴 |
[15:32] | Mr Spears, you’re all set. | Spears先生 手续都办好了 |
[15:34] | Two king rooms, one night, checking out tomorrow. | 两间豪华房 住一晚 |
[15:37] | From six to ten we offer a complimentary buffet breakfast | 早上六点到十点提供免费自助早餐 |
[15:40] | in the courtesy room off the lobby. | 就在大厅旁的休息间 |
[15:42] | Sign there, please. | 请在这儿签字 |
[15:44] | You have room service | 你能叫服务员 |
[15:46] | send up two fifths of Glenlivet? | 送两瓶750毫升的格伦威士忌来房间吗? |
[15:47] | I apologise, sir, we don’t serve bottles. | 抱歉 先生 我们不提供瓶装酒 |
[15:49] | There is a minibar in the room. | 但房间里有个小吧台 |
[15:51] | -A couple of steaks, then. -With baked potatoes. | -好吧 那就两份牛排 -还有烤土豆 |
[15:54] | Wraps and salads only after 1 1. | 11:00后只有肉卷和沙拉 |
[15:57] | Buckingham’s is still open, though. | 白金汉还开着呢 |
[16:00] | You could get some nachos. | 你可以叫些烤干酪辣味玉米片 |
[16:06] | Your dad, boy. | 你爸爸他 |
[16:08] | Him and me made this trip | 他和我在六十年代 |
[16:11] | a thousand times back in the ’60s. | 不知道跑路多少次了 |
[16:12] | He had a piece of that dog track, right? | 那跑狗场他也有一份 对吧? |
[16:15] | Among other things. | 其中之一 |
[16:17] | This one time, my first trip ever, | 那一次是我的第一次跑路 |
[16:20] | we’re going through Georgia. | 我们正开车穿越乔治亚州 |
[16:21] | He’s got a ’59 Eldorado with the fins. | 他那辆五九年产带边翼的理想国渡 |
[16:24] | The Biarritz. He used to let me steer. | 那辆凯迪拉克 他以前让我把过方向盘 |
[16:27] | I’m, like, 20 at the time, I’m a kid. | 我那时好像20岁 还是个毛头小子 |
[16:30] | Never been five miles out of Newark. | 从未离家五里远 |
[16:32] | Anyway, I’m driving, we get pulled over. | 说回来 我在开车 后来被截停 |
[16:35] | State trooper with the hat, fucking sunglasses. | 是个带着帽子和太阳镜的州警 |
[16:38] | I got no driver’s licence. | 我没有驾照 |
[16:41] | Of course not. | 当然没了 |
[16:42] | I’m shitting a brick. | 我他妈真紧张 |
[16:44] | This is the deep fucking South we’re in, | 我们已经深入南部 |
[16:47] | and we’re ltalian. | 我们还是意大利人 |
[16:48] | I turn to your dad, “What do I tell this prick?” | 我对你爸爸说 我怎么对那州警说? |
[16:50] | “Relax,” he says. “Tell him your cousin’s on the job.” | 他说:”放松点 告诉他你堂兄也是干这个的” |
[16:53] | He gives me a southern-sounding name. | 他给了我一个南部人的名字 |
[16:56] | The guy comes over. | 那家伙过来 |
[16:57] | “My cousin’s a state trooper too,” I tell him. | “嗨 我堂兄也是州警” 我告诉他 |
[17:01] | “Maybe you know him.” | “也许你认识他” |
[17:01] | “What’s his name?” “Barney Fife.” | “他叫什么名字?” “Barney Fife” 妙绝! |
[17:06] | The prick gives me a shot, I don’t know what the fuck hit me. | 那个州警就打了我一下 我都不知道他用什么打我 |
[17:09] | Your dad’s pissing himself. | 你爸正在生他自己的气 |
[17:10] | I never watch TV. How the fuck do I know, right? | 我从不看电视 我怎么会知道 |
[17:13] | So what happened?Your dad had to duke the guy 1 00 dollars. . | -后来呢? -你爸爸不得不塞给那家伙100美元 |
[17:17] | Probably a month’s salary in those days | 在那时候大概是一个月的薪水 |
[17:20] | You know, I remember you around that time. | 那时候我记得你 |
[17:23] | When I was bad my dad threatened me | 当我不听话的时候 我爸会吓我说 |
[17:26] | he’d get Uncle Paulie to come get me. | “叫Paulie叔叔来教训你” |
[17:29] | Fucking Johnny Boy. | 捣蛋的Johnny 呃? |
[17:33] | He loved you, my friend. | 他爱你 我的朋友 |
[17:35] | I remember the night you were born. | 我记得你出生那晚上 |
[17:38] | Only time I ever saw him cry. | 是我唯一一次看见他哭 |
[17:42] | It’s funny, you know, | 有趣的是 我 |
[17:46] | I never knew where I stood with him. | 不知道他何时开始当我是自己人 |
[17:49] | Like he didn’t believe in me or something. | 好像不信任我似的 |
[17:52] | Fucking kidding? | 开什么玩笑? 他足够信任你 |
[17:53] | He trusted you enough to give you the Willie Overall thing. | 才让你干掉Willie Overall |
[17:56] | -And you were what, 24? -22. | -你那时候多大 二十四? -二十二 |
[18:00] | So there you go, then. | 那就是了 |
[18:10] | I tell the guy, “Listen, | 我告诉那家伙 |
[18:13] | I don’t mind paying for the tailpipe, | “听着 我不在乎付排气管钱” |
[18:14] | “but that muffler’s still under warranty.” | “但那该死的消声管还在保修期” |
[18:17] | -All set? -Yeah. | -收拾好了? -是的 |
[18:20] | -Nice talking to you. -Yeah, you too. | -和你聊天真愉快 -你也是 |
[18:22] | Enjoy Miami. | 好好享受迈阿密 |
[18:26] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你脑渗水了? |
[18:29] | -What? -You tell some fucking goober your life story? | -什么? -你跟那南方农民讲你的经历? |
[18:31] | We’re supposed to be laying low. | 我们是来避风头的 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna grab some Danish for the road. | 我去拿些丹麦面包路上吃 |
[18:59] | -You have shit on your pants, Don. -Please be patient with him. | -你裤子上有屎 Don -请对他耐心点 |
[19:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[19:08] | Visiting day at the zoo. | 动物园观光日 |
[19:10] | Don’t feed the chedrools. | 别喂饱那些穆斯林人 |
[19:14] | -Ma. -How was church? | -妈 -教堂礼拜做的怎么样? |
[19:18] | It was fine. It was good. | 不错 很好 |
[19:20] | You remember Mr Soprano? | 你记得Soprano先生吧? |
[19:21] | Corrado, please. Hello, my dear. | 请叫我Corrado 你好 亲爱的 |
[19:25] | -How are you today? -I’d complain, but who’d listen? | -今天过得怎么样? -我抱怨但谁会听? |
[19:30] | They have me on some new medication. It makes me salivate. | 他们给我用了新药害得我流口水 |
[19:36] | I’ll leave you two to visit. I have some letters to answer. | 你们俩聊聊 我要回几封信 |
[19:40] | -He’s a good boy, this one. -Thank you. | -他是个好孩子 -谢谢你 |
[19:44] | I have this new medication they put me on. It makes me salivate. | 他们给我用了新药害得我流口水 |
[20:07] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[20:12] | -Fine. -Maybe you can clear something up. | -不错 -也许你要清醒一下 |
[20:16] | Dr Mandl says you’ve been acting aggressively toward other patients. | Mandle医生说你敌视其他病人? |
[20:20] | That is total fucking bullshit. | 首先 那全都是屁话 |
[20:23] | -Carter… -Why don’t you just lead off with that? | -Carter -其次 你怎么不带头说说我的敌视行为? |
[20:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[20:27] | Instead of pretending to give a shit how I feel. | 而不是在假装很关心我的感受 |
[20:30] | Now, apparently, you are becoming a bully. | 现在一眼就看出你是个愤青 |
[20:35] | Dr Mandl feels you’re modelling your actions on the wrong people. | Mandle医生觉得你在模仿一个坏人 |
[20:38] | -Really? Like who? -You know who. That gangster. | -是吗? 模仿谁? -明知故问 那个黑帮头子 |
[20:43] | You of all people should know not to believe what you read in the paper. | 你们都应该知道不能相信报纸的内容 |
[20:46] | All that crap they wrote about Daddy. | 不要相信那些关于爸爸的谎言 |
[20:48] | That was the Wall Street Journal. | 那是”华尔街日报” |
[20:51] | It was entirely different. | 这和你完全是两码事 |
[20:53] | It’s never enough, is it? | 怎么做你都不会满意 不是吗? |
[20:54] | My whole time at MlT, you told me to get out and make friends. | 我在麻省理工的时候 你叫我出去玩多交朋友 |
[20:57] | Now I finally do learn to assert myself a little, | 现在我终于学会 如何体现自己的价值 |
[21:00] | suddenly that’s a negative. | 突然间那又是个错误 |
[21:09] | Checking in. Spears. | 登记 Spears先生 |
[21:16] | -Sil. -I’ll get us settled in. | -Sil -我去办手续 |
[21:22] | -Hey. -It’s not good. | -嘿 -情况不妙 |
[21:24] | The Feds found a body. | 联邦调查局的人找到了尸体 |
[21:26] | Skeleton. They tentatively lD’d it as the guy. | 一副骸骨 他们初步辨认出是那庄家 |
[21:29] | -Fuck. -Try and relax. | -靠 该死 -别太担心 |
[21:32] | How’s Paulie holding up? | Paulie怎么样了? |
[21:33] | Jaws are holding up fine. He won’t shut the fuck up. | 下巴还没掉下来 那张臭嘴就是说个不停 |
[21:37] | -That’s too bad. -What the fuck’s he gotta worry about? | -那太糟了 -他到底担心什么? |
[21:40] | Scenario like this, the Feds ain’t interested in him, believe me. | 现在这情况 FBI不会对他有兴趣 |
[21:45] | Look, I love the guy, it’s just…you know how he is. | 听着 我喜欢那家伙 可是 |
[21:49] | Believe me, I hear you. | -你知道他的为人 -我明白你的意思 |
[21:51] | What else? Let me think. | 还有什么要说? 让我想想 |
[21:55] | I looked in on Carm and she’s OK. | 我去看过Carmela 她很好 |
[21:56] | Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Call me if you hear anything. | 有什么风声 就打电话给我 |
[22:02] | Use your hat! | 用你的帽子! |
[22:07] | “And hope to hear from you soon. | “期待着你的回复” |
[22:10] | “Sincerely…” No. | “你忠诚的 ” 不是 |
[22:12] | “Respectfully, Corrado Soprano.” | “你谦恭的 Corrado Soprano” |
[22:16] | Read it back. | 重读一遍 |
[22:19] | “Dear Vice President Cheney, | 亲爱的副总统切尼先生 |
[22:21] | “As a powerful man all too familiar with accidental gun play, | 作为权倾朝野的人 走火误伤实在是稀松平常的事 |
[22:24] | “l am writing in the hope that you will intervene in my case. | 我写信来希望您能够亲自审阅我的案件 |
[22:28] | “Like yourself, I was involved in an unfortunate incident | 和您一样我也被卷入一宗不幸的意外 |
[22:31] | “when a gun I was handling misfired.” | 我手中的枪不幸走火 |
[22:34] | Head up, yo. | 听好了 |
[22:36] | -I’d lay off the card games awhile. -Fuck’s the matter? | -我若是你 就会让赌局停一阵子 -有什么问题? |
[22:40] | The professor snitched you out to Dr Mandl. | 教授向Mandle医生打你的小报告 |
[22:46] | What do you do with those, Jameel? | 你拿那些照片来干什么 Jameel? |
[22:48] | Autographed pictures of the man who capped Tony Soprano? | 枪伤Tony Soprano的人的亲笔签名照片? |
[22:51] | Them motherfuckers go right on eBay. | 他妈的可以直接上ebay卖了 |
[22:55] | Come on, now, sign. | 快点 签名 |
[22:57] | That was our deal. | 那是我们的协议 |
[23:00] | You wanna keep getting them sodas? | 你想继续卖汽水给那些人吗? |
[23:07] | Sick fucking world. | 这个疯狂的世界 |
[23:16] | For you. | -给你的 |
[23:19] | I got one for Cristina and Gia too. | 我给Cristina和Gia也带了一个 |
[23:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Where’s the DVD? | DVD呢? |
[23:26] | That never occurred to me. | 我真的不记得了 |
[23:29] | I’ll have Sil FedEx you one. | 我会让Sil给你寄一盒 |
[23:31] | Long as you’re here. | -欢迎你来 -干杯 |
[23:38] | Before the girls get here, remember that | 听着 在美女们来这儿之前 |
[23:41] | Cuban guy I was telling you about? He knocks over trucks. | 记得我向你提过一个古巴人? 他专门抢货车 |
[23:44] | Last load was American Standard. | 上一车是美标洁具 |
[23:46] | Sinks, toilets, tubs… | 水池 厕所 浴缸 |
[23:48] | No shit? All right, | 真的? |
[23:51] | -let’s talk. -I’ll give you his number, you call him. | -好吧 我们谈谈 -我给你他的号码 你打电话给他 |
[23:52] | Now, check this out. | 现在 看看这个 |
[23:56] | You’re not gonna believe what I found when we were moving into the new house. | 你肯定不会相信 我们在搬进新家时发现了什么 |
[24:05] | Holy fucking shit. | 真他妈的不可思议 |
[24:12] | Mickey Pinto took that in 1963. | Mickey Pinto在1963年拍的 |
[24:15] | Look at that hair. | 看看那发型 |
[24:17] | Handsome fucking guy. | 帅呆了 是吧 |
[24:19] | That wristband, the leather thing, | 那表带 皮衣 |
[24:22] | I remember getting one just like it, | 记得以前我也想买一件 |
[24:24] | me and all my friends. | 我和我所有的朋友 |
[24:25] | Wanted to be a tough guy just like him. | 都想成为像他那样的硬汉 |
[24:29] | That big one, that’s your Uncle Junior | 大的那张 是你叔叔Junior |
[24:33] | and your old man in front of Satriale’s. | 和你爸爸两人站在Satriale肉店门前 |
[24:40] | There he is. | 看看他 |
[24:43] | It’s the Biarritz. We were just talking about that. | 就是那辆理想国渡 我们刚刚还提起过 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna have my daughter scan them into the computer | 我打算让我的女儿 |
[24:49] | so I can get a couple of copies for you. | 把它们扫瞄到电脑里 那样我就能给你们印一份 |
[24:56] | That’s my wife. I gotta take this. | 是我的老婆 我要接这个电话 |
[24:58] | No, stay. It’s all right, come on. | 不 别别 没关系的 |
[25:00] | I gotta empty my bag anyway. | 呃 我还要去倒尿袋 |
[25:02] | Hey, honey sweetie, how’s everything? | 嘿 亲爱的 一切安好? |
[25:05] | -Gia says hi, guys. -Hello, Gia. | -Gia问你们好 -你好 Gia! |
[25:14] | He pisses in a bag now? Jesus Christ, | 他还要插尿袋? |
[25:17] | fucking kill me now. | 天啊 杀了我算了 |
[25:44] | -Hello. -Junior, it’s Pat. | -你好 -Junior 我是Pat |
[25:46] | You put any thought to our plan? | 你对我们的计划有什么想法? |
[25:48] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[25:50] | The dentist, you know, like we said. | 牙医 记起了吗 我们说过的 |
[25:53] | -Who is this? -It’s Pat. | -你是谁? -我是Pat! |
[25:56] | The dentist, remember? You were gonna make an appointment. | 牙医 记得吗? 你要去预约个时间 |
[25:59] | You sneak me off, where would I lam it? | 你把我偷偷带走 |
[26:03] | A safe house, I don’t know. | -我藏在哪儿? -呃 一个安全的地方 说不准 |
[26:09] | The time’s not right. | 时机还没到 |
[26:13] | I’m being watched. Call back later. | 我正被监视 过会儿再打来 |
[26:14] | Cos I’m headed back to Sarasota soon… | -过会儿我要回佛罗里达州了 |
[26:30] | Back in the day, ’70s, fucking ’80s, | 在过去 70年代 80年代 |
[26:34] | you didn’t make a move in North Jersey | 没他罩着 |
[26:37] | without this one up your ass. | 你在北泽西就别想混了 |
[26:39] | I wasn’t even born yet. | 我那时还没生下来呢 |
[26:41] | Please. Wanna talk about stand-up guys? | 想要谈谈什么是真男人? |
[26:49] | Sorry, Beans. | 对不起 豆子 |
[26:51] | Carlo, can we get some more champagne, please? | 嗨 Carlo 能再给我们点儿香槟吗? |
[26:55] | Remember that yokel at the feast | 嗨 记得宴会上的那个乡下人吗 |
[26:57] | mouthing off to your cousin? | 对着你堂兄破口大骂? |
[26:58] | This maniac threw a vat of hot oil | 这疯子拿起一桶炸面饼圈的热油 |
[27:01] | right from the zeppole stand on this prick. | 就向那混蛋泼过去 |
[27:04] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[27:05] | Little powdered sugar, he would have been done. | 再加点糖霜就完工了 |
[27:09] | And, Tone, remember when we all rented | 还有 Tony 记得我们一起租的 |
[27:11] | that house down the shore? | 那间海边的房子? |
[27:12] | -With the bedbugs. -Summer of ’78. | -满屋都是臭虫那间? -七八年的夏天 |
[27:18] | Place up the beach, | 就在海滩边上 |
[27:19] | Sonny Spinz from the Bronx rented it, | 是那个从纽约来的小家伙Spinz租的 |
[27:20] | that’s where that hippy kid | 那里就是嬉皮小子 |
[27:22] | mysteriously drowned during that party. | 在狂欢派对中”神秘”淹死的地方 |
[27:28] | Tone, you OK? . | 嗨 Tony 你还好吗? |
[27:32] | Yeah | 没事 很好 |
[27:34] | You sure, T? You’re being kinda quiet. | 真的? 你做在这一声不响的 |
[27:36] | That’s cos | 那是因为 |
[27:39] | “remember when” is the lowest form of conversation. | 我知道在什么时候该说什么话 |
[28:00] | I told Tommy DeLeo you’re the boss now. | 我已知会Tommy Deleo 你现在是老大了 |
[28:03] | This fucking DeLeo Construction has always been a problem. | 这Deleo建筑公司一直都是个问题 |
[28:07] | Tell him I personally am upset. | 告诉他我个人觉得很不满意 |
[28:13] | -Nice gravy. -Yeah. | -肉汤不错 哈? -好喝 |
[28:18] | Anyway, your taste. | 这是你那份 |
[28:22] | How’s Patricia? You mind? | 烟肉好吃吗? 不介意吧? |
[28:28] | Go ahead. | 拿吧 |
[28:36] | Now I’ll start by making a mountain fold on each corner. | 现在第一步我把每个角折起来 |
[28:39] | Folding the corners into the centre of the paper… | 将每个角叠到中间 |
[28:42] | Touch? Captain Blood. | 干的好 “布拉德船长” |
[28:48] | Checkers, the thinking man’s game. | 跳棋是聪明人的游戏 |
[28:52] | You looking for a smack in the mouth? | 你想被打得满地找牙? |
[28:53] | Corrado? Language, please. | 请注意你的用语 |
[29:02] | -What do you want? -If you’d move, perhaps I could reach the chess set. | -你想要什么? -如果你让让 也许我就能拿到那套棋 |
[29:06] | If I don’t, what the fuck are you gonna do? | 如果我不呢 你他妈打算怎么做? |
[29:08] | -You don’t intimidate me. -Corrado. | -你吓不倒我的 -Corrado! |
[29:13] | You’re lucky she’s here, you little prick. | -她在这 你这混蛋运气好 -当然了 |
[29:16] | Naturally. You’re only tough when there’s an authority figure nearby | 你只会在有监护人员在场时才装腔作势 |
[29:19] | so things don’t go too far. | 以便让事情在掌控中 |
[29:28] | Get him! Get him! | 打他! 打他! |
[29:31] | How do you like that? | 你喜欢被打吗 哈? |
[29:31] | Fucking smart guy! How do you like that? | 爽不爽啊! |
[29:35] | God, no! | 老天 别打! |
[29:39] | I’m gonna kill this prick. | 我要杀了这傻吊 |
[29:44] | Would you describe Mr Soprano as the aggressor? | 你会用具侵略性去形容Soprano先生吗? |
[29:47] | Is he generally a troublemaker? | 他是不是个制造麻烦的人? |
[29:50] | No, he cool. | 不 他很守规矩 |
[29:51] | You just gotta know how to talk to him is all. | 只需要知道如何跟他沟通 |
[29:54] | That’s a lovely watch you’re wearing. | 你戴的手表很漂亮啊 |
[29:57] | Is that vintage? | 是古董表吗? |
[30:00] | Bulova, yeah. Flea market. | 是宝路华 跳蚤市场上买的 |
[30:04] | Must have been quite expensive. | 肯定很贵了 |
[30:09] | Why am I the only caregiver being interrogated? | 为什么我成了唯一被调查的看护人员? |
[30:12] | It wouldn’t happen to be because of the colour of my skin, would it? | 不会是因为我的肤色吧 是吗? |
[30:16] | Thank you for your cooperation. You can go. | 谢谢你的合作 你可以走了 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna write a change order for Soprano’s meds. | 我要改一下Soprano先生的用药 |
[30:32] | Yeah, I need a bridge loan. If you could. | 是的 我需要借点现金 如果你方便的话 |
[30:34] | -200K. -Done. | -20万 -成交 |
[30:38] | What can I tell you? I’ve been mush lately. | 能跟你说的就是 我最近逢赌必输 |
[30:40] | Happens. | 常事 |
[30:42] | I lost the one o’clock game by a field goal. | 我因为一球之差 输了一点那场比赛 |
[30:44] | It was a pick ’em. Then the four o’clock game, | 四点那场 我要加注把输了赢回来 |
[30:46] | I’m chasing the money.I picked the 49ers minus two. | 我买了旧金山队 他们让两分 |
[30:48] | Fuck it, you don’t want to hear this. | 不说了 你不想听这些 |
[30:51] | It’s been this way the last couple of months, though. | 这几个月都是这样的 |
[30:54] | Listen, this too shall pass. | 倒霉的日子会过去的 |
[30:57] | -Thanks, tateleh. -Any time. | -谢谢 Tateleh -别客气 |
[30:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:33] | Is this a non-smoking room? | 无烟区? |
[31:36] | Go ahead. | 抽吧 |
[31:50] | -Dinner was fun the other night. | 前一晚的晚饭很有趣 |
[31:53] | -Yeah. -How do you know Peter? | -是的 -你怎么认识Peter的? |
[31:55] | Who Peter? | 哪个Peter? |
[31:58] | Beansie? | 豆子? |
[32:02] | He’s an old friend | 老朋友了 |
[32:05] | from the neighbourhood. | 是我们那一区 |
[32:06] | So the other guy? | 那另一个呢? 那个 呃 |
[32:09] | The one with white hair thingies. -What’s his name again? | 白头发的家伙? 再说一遍他的名字是什么? |
[32:10] | Paulie. -Right. | -Paulie -对 |
[32:13] | What is he, like, your best friend? | 他是谁 你最好的朋友? |
[32:16] | -He say that? -I just figured. | -他这么说? -我刚刚发现 |
[32:20] | The way he was talking. | 从他说话的态度 |
[32:21] | Honestly, I thought he was your dad at first. | 老实说 我一开始以为他是你爸爸 |
[32:24] | There was a time when I wished he was. | 有段时间我真希望他是我爸爸 |
[32:29] | He used to work for my dad. | 他 他以前为我爸爸工作 |
[32:32] | I know, he told me. | 我知道 他告诉我了 |
[32:52] | Corrado? Corrado? | |
[32:54] | It’s time for group. | 该分组活动了 |
[32:59] | It’s these new pills, last couple of days. | 这几天我吃的新药 |
[33:02] | I got no pep. | 我还没撒过尿 |
[33:04] | That’ll change. There’s a slight adjustment period. | 哦 会有改善的 有个适应期 |
[33:08] | I’m sleeping all the time now. I can’t focus. | 但我现在整天躺着 无法集中精神 |
[33:11] | Give it time, you’ll feel a lot better and | 再过一段时间 你会感觉好很多 |
[33:14] | your memory will improve too. | 你的记忆力也会增强 |
[33:22] | You know that’s bullshit, right? | 你知道那是屁话 对吧? |
[33:24] | They’re trying to numb you out cos of | 他们想把你废掉 |
[33:28] | what you did to the professor. | 因为你揍了教授一顿 |
[33:37] | Where the fuck is this guy? | 那家伙死哪去了? |
[33:39] | West on 84, Beans said, right? | 豆子说84号公路的西面 对吧? |
[33:49] | There. | 来了 |
[33:59] | What the fuck is this? | 这么多人来是什么意思? |
[34:03] | God damn it. | 喂! 喂喂 见鬼了 |
[34:08] | Who’s Ramon? | 谁是Ramon |
[34:12] | Waiting long? | 等不耐烦了? |
[34:14] | So everybody come tonight except Charo? | 所以今晚除了Charo所有人都来了? |
[34:16] | All right, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[34:19] | I’m Tony, this is Paulie. | 我是Tony 他是Paulie |
[34:22] | This is Esteban and the rest of the guys. We stepped away from a wedding. | 这位是Esteban和其他人 我们刚才婚礼宴会赶过来 |
[34:26] | Our friend in the wheelchair tells us you get regular access to goods. | 我们坐轮椅的朋友告诉我们 你们能搞到好货? |
[34:38] | I got a trailer full of power tools coming in | 我有一卡车电工工具 |
[34:41] | later on this month. | 月底到货 |
[34:42] | Factory-sealed Black & Deckers and Makitas. | 百得和牧田公司原厂货 |
[34:46] | I can get for you 50 cents on the dollar. | 五折卖你 |
[34:49] | 60 grand. | 大概六万 |
[34:51] | 55 would work but that includes shipping to Jersey. | 五万五吧 包括到新泽西的运费 |
[34:54] | We look like fucking UPS? | 我们看起来像UPS快递吗? |
[34:56] | Look, you send the truck up north, we send it back loaded. | 听着 你用车送到新泽西 我们装些东西送回去 |
[35:00] | I got a line on air mattresses, pool toys | 我有气垫水床 泳池玩具 |
[35:02] | and I can round the load out with Kerastase. | 还可以装点卡诗的日用品 |
[35:06] | It’s a French shampoo, $20 a bottle retail. | 是一种法国香波 零售价20美元一瓶 |
[35:09] | Now, you get 5% after sale, | 售出后你得5%的利润 |
[35:12] | but that’s gonna involve a little trust. | 那将会增加相互的信任 |
[35:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | We’re looking for a long-term relationship. | 我们期待长期的合作 |
[35:22] | -We’ll be calling. -All right. | -我们再电话联系 -好吧 |
[35:24] | You OK, t? | 行吗 成交? |
[35:40] | Corrado, how you doing today? | Corrado 你今天怎么样? |
[35:43] | I’m dying a slow death, that’s how I’m doing. | 我怎么样? 我正被慢慢折磨到死 |
[35:45] | Just take your meds, yo. | 你只管吃药就是 |
[35:48] | Real fucking Nazi now, huh? | 现在当纳粹分子了 哈? |
[35:50] | Stop fucking pushing! | 别他妈的推了! |
[35:53] | I wasn’t! | 我没有! |
[35:53] | Yo, stop bumping dickheads out there! | 别在这显你的白痴相了! |
[36:18] | You should have seen him out there. | 你今晚该见看看他的脾气 |
[36:21] | The fuck can handle himself. | 他能控制自己 |
[36:22] | He’s got the gazzis of a 20-year-old. | 他二十岁的时候就很火爆 |
[36:25] | He’s my friend, but, Jesus, what a fucking chiacchierone. | 他是我的朋友 但是天啊 他妈的真是个大话唠 |
[36:33] | He tells me, “Don’t say nothing to nobody.” He’s got prostate. | 他告诉我 “别跟人说他有前列腺癌” |
[36:36] | -I say, “Sure.” He tells everybody. | 我说 “当然了” 他自己却告诉了所有人 |
[36:39] | He was always like that. | 他就是这样 |
[36:41] | No, he was Gary fucking Cooper. | 不 他以为自己是Gary Cooper |
[36:44] | You forget. | 你忘记了 |
[36:45] | One time, I fell asleep while he was on the phone. | 有一次 他讲电话时我睡着了 |
[36:48] | I wake up 20 minutes later and | 我20分钟后醒来 |
[36:51] | he was still going. | 他还在讲 |
[36:59] | I gotta say… | 我得说 |
[37:04] | it concerns me. | 我有点担心 |
[37:06] | Lately. | 最近 |
[37:07] | No. | 没这事 |
[37:09] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[37:13] | People live alone, they get like that. It’s sad. | 一个人独自生活就会那样 太可悲了 |
[37:19] | I’m leaving for my card game. | 我要去玩牌了 |
[37:22] | Are you two OK? | 你们俩在这聊行吧? |
[37:23] | -Dinner was great, hon. -Any time. | -晚饭很好吃 -随时欢迎你来 |
[37:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:30] | That’s a great girl you got there. | 她是个好女人 |
[37:33] | The way she stood by you. | 对你不离不弃 |
[37:34] | See, that’s what Paulie doesn’t got. | 知道了吧 那就是Paulie没有的 |
[37:37] | Now I’m speaking to your point. | 现在我分析给你听 |
[37:40] | He’s got no wife. | 他没有妻子 |
[37:42] | He’s got no kids. | 他没有孩子 |
[37:43] | He’s got no steady income stream. | 他也没有稳定的收入来源 |
[37:45] | Except for Barone, which is coming to an end. | 最终就会像Barone那样 |
[37:49] | I told him, if you can’t show legit income, | 我告诉他 如果你不能提供合法收入 |
[37:53] | you’re vulnerable to the Feds. | 联邦调查局就会盯着你 |
[37:56] | He don’t do shit about it. | 他却一点都不担心 |
[38:00] | I think you’re worrying for nothing, Tony. | 我觉得你是杞人忧天 Tony |
[38:05] | Things are going great. | 现在事事顺利 |
[38:07] | Finally. | 终于上了轨道 |
[38:09] | Maybe I’m just waiting for | 也许我只是在 |
[38:11] | the other shoe to drop. | 等着下一个危机 |
[38:13] | All I know is, | 我所知道的是 |
[38:15] | Paulie Gualtieri is a stand-up guy. | Paulie Gualtieri是条汉子 |
[38:18] | Has he ever really been put to the test? | 他有经受过考验吗? |
[38:27] | You know, he had this painting of me in his house. | 你可能知道 在他家里有我的画像 |
[38:32] | I was all dressed up like a fucking general. | 我被画成一个将军 |
[38:36] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[38:37] | Yeah, it pissed me off. | 我气疯了 |
[38:40] | I thought it was a fucking joke. | 那时候以为是个玩笑 |
[38:44] | -But I don’t think it was. -He loves you, Tone. | -但我现在不觉得是那样 -他爱戴你 Tony |
[38:48] | You’re all he’s got. | 你是他的全部 |
[38:50] | You, the guys and his image. | 你和这帮兄弟 还有他的形象 |
[38:58] | I love him too. | 我也爱他 |
[39:01] | You always did. | 你一向都是 |
[39:35] | Hey, Sil. | 嘿 Sil |
[39:37] | I’m here with Bobby. | 我和Bobby在这儿 |
[39:39] | -He just got a call from Jenna. -Who? | -他刚收到Jenna的一个电话 -谁? |
[39:41] | Karen’s sister. | Karen的姐姐 |
[39:42] | Works in the courthouse. | 在法院工作的 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 哦 是的 是的 |
[39:47] | And? | 然后? |
[39:48] | -Are you sitting down? -Just fucking tell me. | -你准备好了吗? -只管告诉我 |
[39:51] | Jackie Aprile. | Jackie Aprile (Tony以前的老大) |
[39:53] | -What? -You heard me. | -什么? -你听到了 |
[39:55] | Larry told them JA was totally responsible | Larry跟FBI说J.A要 |
[39:58] | for the death of a certain African-American person. | 对一个非裔美国人的死亡负全责 |
[40:01] | -He covered your ass. -Congratulations, Anthony! | -他替你背了黑锅 -恭喜你 Anthony! |
[40:04] | Yeah, well, | 是的 那么 |
[40:07] | you got to wonder what’s next. | 你又要担心下次是什么 |
[40:08] | Yeah, but for tonight, huh? | 没错 但今晚这么开心? |
[40:10] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:13] | Talk to you later. | 过会儿再和你说 |
[40:50] | We’re off the hook on this Willie Overall thing. | 我们已经从Willie Overall的案子中脱身了 |
[40:53] | Thank God! That’s fucking beautiful. | 喔! 太好了! |
[41:04] | Know what we ought to do? | 我们该怎么庆祝? |
[41:05] | We ought to treat ourselves before we leave. | 在走之前好好享受一下 |
[41:08] | I was thinking maybe we’d do some sport fishing. | 我在想也许我们应该去钓钓鱼 |
[41:11] | You serious? | 你真的想去? |
[41:13] | Yeah. Are you kidding, | 是啊 你以为我开玩笑的? |
[41:15] | the fucking marlin they got out here? | 海里有钓枪鱼 |
[41:17] | We’ll rent a boat. | 我们去租条船 |
[41:20] | Yeah. Sure. | 对 当然了 |
[41:25] | “What’s that got to do with chicken farming?” he asks. | “那和养鸡有什么关系?” 他问 |
[41:29] | The whore says, “Last year, I raised over 5,000 cocks.” | 那个妓女说 “去年我养了超过五千只公鸡” |
[41:35] | -Where you going? -The head. I gotta piss. | -你去哪儿? -厕所 要小便 |
[41:38] | -One more? -Yeah. One more. | -再来一个? -是的 再来一个 |
[41:42] | Two fags decide they want a baby. | 两个同性恋决定要个孩子 |
[41:45] | So they jack off in a cup, | 因此把精子射到杯子里 |
[41:47] | use the sperm to get a lady friend of theirs pregnant. | 用精子使他俩的一女性朋友怀孕 |
[41:49] | Nine months later, they go to the hospital. | 九个月后 他们去医院 |
[41:52] | They see all the babies in the nursery. | 他们看着所有在育婴室的婴儿 |
[41:54] | “Look,” they say. “Our baby’s the sweetest one. | 他们说:”看 我们的孩子是最乖的” |
[41:56] | “He’s not even crying at all.” | “他连哭都不哭” |
[41:59] | God damn it, what the fuck is it? | 啊 见鬼 下面是什么 |
[42:00] | “Now he’s not crying,” the nurse says. | “现在他当然不哭” 护士说 |
[42:04] | “Just wait till we take the pacifier out of his ass.” | “把奶嘴从屁眼拔出来看看如何” |
[42:07] | Right, yeah. | 对 就是这样 |
[42:14] | Oh, fuck me! | 哦 操! |
[42:18] | Accident! Accident! | 有状况!有状况! |
[42:21] | God fucking damn it! | 天杀的! |
[42:24] | Corrado, what happened? | Corrado 出什么事了? |
[42:26] | Oh, Jesus Christ on the cross. | 耶酥也左右为难 |
[42:29] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[42:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:35] | I’m an old man. It was an accident, for Christ’s sake. | 我是个老人家 这是个意外 |
[42:38] | You’re on Ditropan specifically to avoid incontinence. | 你服用的尿多灵能够完全防止失禁 |
[42:41] | Not to mention Celexa, which should be curtailing your aggressiveness. | 而西□普兰能减低你的攻击性 |
[42:45] | I’m taking my medication. | 我有吃药 |
[42:47] | Ask Hormel, you don’t believe me. | 你不信我就去问Hormel |
[42:49] | Jameel. He’s been let go. | 是Jameel 他已经被解雇了 |
[42:51] | There’s a mutual trust | Soprano先生 |
[42:53] | among the staff and our patients regarding treatment. | 医护人员和病人之间要有相互的信任 |
[42:56] | That means you have a choice. | 意味着你有个选择 |
[42:58] | You can either wear Depends | 要么你穿上开裆裤 |
[43:01] | while you await transfer to another facility | 等着被转到条件差的看护所 |
[43:02] | or you can take your medication as prescribed. | 要么就按处方服药 |
[43:14] | Here, Corrado. Time for your medicine. | Corrado 该吃药了 |
[43:21] | Where the fuck is my iPod? | 我的ipod去哪了? |
[43:23] | Every day it’s your iPod, Carter. | Carter 你每天都在找ipod |
[43:26] | Stop causing a commotion. | 别搞事了! |
[43:44] | What’d you do that for? | 你为什么吃药? |
[43:46] | I should piss myself again? | 难道我还要再自取其辱? |
[43:48] | But I did the thing. | 但我做了该做的事 |
[43:49] | They’re muscling me. What do you want me to tell you? | 他们强迫我 你还想我怎么样? |
[43:52] | I could have gotten in trouble. | 我这样帮你可能会惹上麻烦的 |
[43:55] | You don’t even give a shit. | 你一点都不在乎 |
[44:01] | Let’s get a card game together. | 我们一起去玩牌吧 |
[44:03] | -They fired Hormel. -Jameel? | -他们解雇Hormel了 -Jameel? |
[44:06] | Fuck him! You got me. | 去他的 你还有我 |
[44:07] | Maybe tomorrow, kid. I don’t know. I’m tired. | 明天吧 我今天很累 |
[44:31] | Old lronsides! | 铜筋铁骨号 (一首美国战舰 以生存力强著称) |
[44:36] | You’re supposed to say, “Who, Beansie?” | 嗨! 你应该接 “谁 豆子?” |
[44:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[45:43] | Where you been? | 你去那了? |
[45:45] | You didn’t come to lunch. | 你没来吃午饭 |
[45:50] | I brought you these from Keith. | 我给你带了些东西 |
[45:52] | He owed me money. | 从Keith那儿拿的 他欠我钱 |
[45:55] | Hootie And The Blowfish. | “Hootie and the Blowfish” (Tony喜欢的乐队) |
[45:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:04] | That was a nice letter you wrote to Cheney. | 你写给切尼的信写得很不错 |
[46:07] | But he don’t read ’em himself, t | 但他自己不读 |
[46:09] | hey got computers that do it. | 他们用电脑自动回复 |
[46:11] | I asked Lynch, the professor. | 我问过了Lynch 那个教授 |
[46:13] | What are you talking to him for? | 你为什么和他谈话? |
[46:16] | He says we’ll have a better chance if we write him at his outfit. | 他说我们最好写封信给切尼拥有的公司 |
[46:19] | Halliburton. | 哈伯顿石油 |
[46:22] | My father owned Grumman stock. | 我爸爸持有Rumman股 |
[46:28] | My grandpa said my dad lacked character. | 我爷爷说我爸爸没个性 |
[46:34] | Grandpa was a lion. | 我爷爷是头狮子 |
[46:38] | You’re very smart, Anthony. | 你很聪明 Anthony (终于露馅了) |
[46:43] | I’m sure you’re very good with spelling too. | 我肯定你字也拼得很好 |
[47:31] | Rigatoni a la Paulie. | Paulie通心粉 嘿 嘿! |
[47:34] | But since you’re eating it maybe it should be Rigatoni a la Tony. | 你要吃它 就叫它”Tony通心粉”? |
[47:48] | What? You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗? |
[47:50] | My fucking stomach. | 我该死的胃 |
[47:59] | You know, when you went down below, | 你在下面煮通心粉的时候 |
[48:02] | I thought I saw a whale. | 我还以为看见了一条鲸鱼 |
[48:03] | -No shit. -It made me think of Ginny Sack. | -真的? -让我想起Ginny Sack |
[48:12] | That joke Ralph made about her, that was some funny shit, | Ralph拿她屁股开的玩笑 真的笑死人了 |
[48:16] | no matter what John said. | 不管John怎么说 |
[48:17] | You got to have a sense of humour, right? | 你总得有点幽默感 对吧? |
[48:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:27] | I heard she took an office job. | 我听说她找了份办公室工作 |
[48:30] | Chubb lnsurance. | Chubb保险公司 -嘿嘿! |
[48:39] | It was you told him, right? | 是你告诉他的 对不? |
[48:41] | I mean, it’s no big deal. | 我想说其实没什么大不了的 |
[48:43] | I could hardly resist. | 我都几乎忍不住要跟人说 |
[48:44] | -Grapevine, Tone. I don’t know. | 谣言满天飞 Tony 谁知道是谁说的 |
[48:47] | -Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:48] | He was a funny prick, that Ralph. | Ralph是个很搞笑的人 |
[48:51] | His Gladiator fixation, | 他那古罗马格斗的招式 |
[48:54] | the time he hit Georgie in the eye with the chain. | 用铁链打伤Georgie的眼睛 |
[48:59] | I’d have loved to have seen John’s face when he heard that crack. | 我很想看John听到这笑话时的表情 |
[49:03] | Always fucking holier-than-thou cos he didn’t fuck other women. | 他老是一本正经不肯去找个情妇 |
[49:09] | Mr Broomstick-up-his-ass. | 从一而忠先生 |
[49:13] | You know, no offence, | 你知不知道 |
[49:16] | but you ever had yourself checked for Tourette’s? | 不是笑你 你有没有检查过”抽动秽语综合征”? |
[49:19] | -What? | 什么? |
[49:22] | -Tourette’s Syndrome. | 抽动秽语综合征 |
[49:23] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[49:25] | It’s like you got a tick. | “嘿嘿 嘿嘿 嘿嘿” 好像上了发条一样 |
[49:28] | I dunno. It’s like some people grind their teeth. | 我不知道 就好像有人会磨牙 |
[49:31] | When I’m nervous, tense or something. | 当我不安 紧张的时候 |
[49:42] | Come on, you told John about that joke, right? | 别装了 是你告诉John的 对不对? |
[49:55] | -It wasn’t me, Tone. -No? | -不是我 Tony -不是? |
[49:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[50:09] | -You want a drink? | 你要喝一杯吗? |
[50:12] | -All right. Stewarts. | 行 来瓶Stewarts |
[50:50] | -Think fast! -Jesus, Tone! | -脑袋转快点! -没搞错! Tony! |
[50:52] | Fuck, that hurt. | 靠 疼死了 |
[52:20] | What does it take to get something to eat? | 找点的吃的就那么难? |
[52:42] | When my time comes, | 当我面对死亡的时候 |
[52:44] | tell me, will I stand up? | 告诉我 我能站得住吗? |
[53:10] | Who was at the door? | 刚才谁来过? |
[53:11] | Williams-Sonoma. From Paulie. | “威廉姆斯-索诺玛公司:Paulie送上的心意” |
[53:15] | “The Elektra Semiautomatic Chrome Espresso Machine.” | 电热半自动络合金蒸气咖啡机 |
[53:19] | -So? -My God, Tony. | -有问题? -我的天哪 Tony |
[53:21] | This is, like, $2,000. | 差不多要两千元 |
[53:23] | I mean, what is wrong with that man? | 我说他是不是疯了? |
[53:25] | What’s wrong with him? Nothing. | 他疯了? 他好着呢 |
[53:28] | It’s guys like him that allows our whole lifestyle here. | 没他那种人 何来我们现在的生活环境 |
[53:42] | Take me over to Jeanette’s house. | 送我去Jeanette家 |
[54:22] | In an apparent escalation of a Mafia power struggle… | 显然是黑手党权力斗争的恶化 |
[54:25] | What year? Let me see, | 是哪一年? 让我想想 |
[54:28] | ’72, ’73, back in the Feech La Manna days. | 七二年还是七三年 是Freeh全盛的时期 |
[54:30] | I’m on a roll. I mean, I haven’t lost a bet in fucking months. | 我那时候鸿运当头 连续几个月我逢赌必胜 |
[54:34] | ..after a brazen ambush by… | 电视:一次伏击后 |
[54:36] | Tone, you see this shit? | 嘿 Tony 你看这新闻了? |
[54:37] | Skip. | 头 |
[54:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:41] | Looks like Phil’s the main guinea over there now. | 看来Phil现在是纽约教父了 |
[54:44] | Anyway, we’re at Maxwell’s Plum, | 说回来 我们那时候在麦斯韦尔餐馆 |
[54:46] | the Saturday night before the game. | 周六晚上比赛开始前 |
[54:48] | Who walks in but fucking Namath? | 竟然看见Namath进来了 |
[54:51] | Three sheets to the wind, fucking staggering like a sailor. | 他喝得酩酊大醉 晃得像迈克尔-杰克逊一样 |
[54:54] | So I know the game is going into the toilet. | 我知道那场球输定了 |
[54:57] | I said to my brother Jerry, | 我对我兄弟Jerry说 |
[54:59] | he was just a kid at the time, | 他那时只是个毛头小子 |
[55:00] | “Take this money down to old Caruso on the corner | 带上这些钱去找街角的庄家 |
[55:03] | “and put it all against the Jets.” | 全部买喷射机队输 |
[55:05] | My brother was just recovering from rheumatic fever… | 我兄弟的风湿热刚有好转 |