时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | 23, red and odd. | 二十三 红单 |
[01:48] | – No! – Yes! Motherfucker! | 妈的还搞你不死? |
[01:50] | Fucking nailed it, T! | Tony 你中了 |
[01:52] | 23. Sophia’s birthday. I should have had that. | 靠 二十三是Sophia的生日 早该买那数字 |
[01:55] | – Got it like five ways there. | 买五个数字就中了 |
[01:56] | – Six. He’s on red too. | 六个 红的他也卖了 |
[01:58] | – You cocksucking motherfucker. – What happened? | 你真她妈的厉害 什么事那么激动? |
[02:01] | – Tone hit one straight up. – Finally. | Tony连中两盘二十三 |
[02:03] | 66-1 0 going out. | 十赔六十六 |
[02:06] | Don’t spill those. | 你别弄倒筹码 |
[02:08] | – Take it or play it? – Let’s play it. | 你要换人还是继续? 我们继续玩 |
[02:10] | – All right. – All right, my man. | 好的 |
[02:13] | 23 and all around. | 全押二十三 |
[02:15] | – You kidding? – You gotta ride that. | 你来真的? 一定要过它三关 |
[02:19] | – One more time. – Come on. | 好 再来一次二十三 二十三 |
[02:21] | – Do it again! – Come on. | 再来一次二十三 |
[02:23] | – 23. – Come on, come on. | 二十三 |
[02:24] | Come on, bounce. | 二十三 跳回去 |
[02:27] | – Do it again! – Come on, 23. | 再开一次 |
[02:29] | 1 1. | 十一 |
[02:31] | – Fucking Christ. – Jeez. | 该死的 |
[02:33] | Douchebags are taking it all back tonight. | 今晚全被废材们赢回去了 |
[02:40] | What the fuck, Vito? You almost hit me. | 没搞错 Vito 你差点扔中我了 |
[02:49] | Timber, motherfucker. | 注释:墓碑上刻着的人是著名编剧 现在还没死 |
[02:57] | Stop right there! | 站好别动 |
[03:04] | Ten to one odds. Poor Boy’s Delight and she fucking comes in. | “穷人之喜”一赔十却能跑第一 |
[03:08] | Oh! | 喔! |
[03:10] | Look at this mezza-mort. | 看看这半死不活的 |
[03:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:15] | – Sil. – How are you, baby? | Sil 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[03:17] | – Good to see you. – Hey. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:19] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[03:21] | Can I get you something? A coffee or a bun? | 要点什么吗 咖啡还是点心? |
[03:25] | I’ll let you two talk. | 你们慢慢聊 |
[03:28] | So? | 有何贵干 |
[03:29] | I really appreciate you letting me see you. | 很感谢你接见我 |
[03:32] | And you’ve been so decent about everything since Vito’s death. | Vito死后你一直很照顾我们 |
[03:37] | I just don’t know who else… | 我真的不知道还能找谁了 .. |
[03:41] | All right, all right. Come on, Marie. | 别哭 别这样 |
[03:43] | – What can I do? – It’s Little V. | 我能帮上什么? 是小Vito的事 |
[03:46] | The social worker says he’s just acting out. | 社工说他开始学坏 |
[03:49] | – Social worker? – Boy stuff mostly, | 社工? 大部分是男孩子的行为 |
[03:51] | but so angry. | 不过他那么愤怒 |
[03:55] | Although some of what he’s being accused of is just persecution. | 很多说他的坏话都是无中生有 |
[03:59] | They claim that he hung the Petruzzos’ cat on their garage door, | 他们说他在车房门上 吊死了Petruzzo的猫 |
[04:04] | but it’s totally unfounded. | 但根本毫无根据 |
[04:08] | Well, you know, in a way it’s to be expected, | 这是Vito死后会发生的情况 |
[04:10] | with Vito passing and all that that entrailed. | 还有所有的那些歧视 |
[04:12] | I think the only solution is to move away | 我觉得唯一解决的办法就是搬走 |
[04:15] | from that house and the kids at school. | 远离那房子和学校的小同学 |
[04:20] | I figured it out, | 我找到地方了 |
[04:22] | and I know it’s a lot, | 我知道是笔大钱 |
[04:24] | but for 1 00,000, | 不过只需要十万 |
[04:27] | we could be someplace where no one knows him or what happened. | 就可以搬去一个没人认识我们的地方 |
[04:32] | My friend Cheryl lives in Orono, Maine, by the university. | 我朋友住在缅因州 |
[04:34] | by the university. | 奥罗诺大学旁边 |
[04:36] | And there’s this two-storey cape, | 附近有栋两层式公寓 |
[04:39] | with solid schools. | 那区的学校也不错 |
[04:41] | You always said if there’s anything you could do… | 你经常说如果有什么能帮上忙的 . |
[04:47] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[04:50] | Have you talked to his uncle? | 你跟他叔叔谈过了吗 |
[04:52] | – Who? – Phil. | 谁 Phil |
[04:54] | Have you talked to his uncle? | Phil不是他叔叔 |
[04:56] | Phil’s not his uncle. Him and I are second cousins. | 他和我是远房堂兄妹 |
[04:57] | Before we get too drastic here | 在我们深入讨论前 |
[05:00] | and uproot little Vito and all of you | 在把小Vito和你全家 |
[05:03] | from your friends and your family, | 从你的朋友和家族分隔出去之前 |
[05:05] | I should talk to him. He’s impossible to talk to. | 我应该先和小vito谈谈 根本没法和他沟通 |
[05:08] | It’s not easy to substitute for a dad. | 充当父亲的角色不容易 |
[05:11] | I know. | 我很清楚这点 |
[05:14] | But maybe I can fill in here. | 不过我或许能做到 |
[05:21] | OK, but you’ll think about it? | 好的 不过你会考虑房子的事吧? |
[05:23] | Believe me, I’m gonna take care of you and he’s gonna be OK. | 相信我 我会照顾好你们 他会没事的 |
[05:29] | Well, | 现在好了 |
[05:32] | apparently Vito Junior’s a whack job. | 小Vito明显是个大麻烦 |
[05:35] | No surprise there. Family history? | 不奇怪 因为他家的丑事? |
[05:38] | She wants 100K for a change of scenery. | 她想要十万去换个环境 |
[05:41] | That never works. | 根本行不通 |
[05:43] | She should get him a dog. | 她应该给他一只小狗 |
[05:45] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为是个好主意 |
[05:53] | The point is, how the fuck is this my problem? | 气人的是这怎么成我的问题了? |
[05:55] | Because I’m the boss of the family? | 因为我是这家族的老大? |
[06:00] | Where the fuck is Phil Leotardo? | Phil死哪去了 |
[06:02] | He created the situation by clipping Vito to begin with. | 他杀了Vito就开始制造了这麻烦 |
[06:05] | My best fucking earner. | 我最能赚钱的手下 |
[06:08] | Now second time around I’m getting my pocket picked. | 现在是我第二次被算计了 |
[06:13] | Not to mention he’s his uncle | 更别说他是小Vito的叔叔 |
[06:16] | or cousin or whatever the fuck. | 还是表亲什么的鸡巴关系 |
[06:17] | Not your problem. I agree. | 不是你的问题 我同意 |
[06:23] | I agree, Jim. | 电视:我同意 Jim |
[06:25] | I argued against the on-side kick. | 我反对短踢 |
[06:27] | Let’s face it, they rarely work. | 我们现实点吧 这些招数很难成功 |
[06:29] | The overworked Bucs D are falling apart | 看看他们 白费力气 |
[06:32] | as the Bills, | 水牛城正把他们的防守阵型冲散 |
[06:34] | with that play, are inside the 30 and loaded for goal. | 刚才那次进攻已经推进到30码 准备得分了 |
[06:36] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Just watch. | 上啊 加油 看着吧 |
[06:37] | – Bills will get another seven. – You think? | 水牛城准备达阵 你认为会那样? |
[06:40] | – Nah, I say a quick field goal wins it. – Absolutely. | 不会 我看会射门拿三分 毫无疑问 |
[06:43] | 他们会掉链子 那就是他们的球风 你押水牛队赢? | |
[06:47] | – Line is three. I’ll settle for a push. | 不 海盗让三分 水牛城再拿三分我也不会输 |
[06:49] | – Buffalo! Fucking go for it! | 水牛城加油 拿下这场比赛 |
[06:53] | Third and two, the snap. Losman’s back, he hands it off. | 第三次进攻 离目标还剩二码 . Losman拿到球 他没抓稳 |
[06:56] | Fumble! | 球丢了! 捡回来了 |
[06:58] | Ball’s… Buffalo recovers. | 水牛城重新组织进攻 |
[07:01] | – No! – Fumble again. | 球又掉了 |
[07:04] | Get him! Come on! | 扑倒他 给我上 |
[07:06] | Oh, no. Oh, boy. Get him! | 扑倒他 |
[07:10] | Buffalo scores as time expires. | 水牛城终场前得分 |
[07:13] | Un-fucking-believable. | 难以置信 |
[07:15] | Buffalo! Fucking A! | 水牛城万岁! |
[07:18] | Listen to this fucking guy. Probably won $35 down there. | 听听那傻吊说什么 可能只赢了三十五元 |
[07:22] | Final score, Buffalo 28, | 水牛城比尔队二十八分 |
[07:24] | Tampa Bay 24. | 坦帕湾海盗队二十四分 |
[07:25] | Skip, another beer? | 头 还要啤酒吗? |
[07:30] | No, I’m gonna go take a snooze. | 不要了 我去打个盹 |
[08:31] | Beautiful, sweetheart. | 唱得好 亲爱的 |
[08:34] | Nancy Sinatra, everybody. | 各位给掌声 Nancy Sinatra |
[08:42] | – Congratulations, Philly. – Thank you. | 恭喜你 philly 谢谢 |
[08:45] | We were gonna go the festival route | 我们当时准备在节日宣传 |
[08:46] | but we found a guy who wants to distribute it himself, | 不过后来有一个自荐推销 这部电影的人 |
[08:49] | so we’ll see. | 那我们就看看效果怎么样吧 |
[08:51] | It’s a good little movie. | 是部不错的电影 |
[08:55] | Jesus Christ, it’s 1 1 :30. | 天啊 都十一点半了 |
[08:58] | – Ready to call it? | 想走了吗? |
[09:00] | – An hour ago. | 一小时前就想 |
[09:05] | I saw him bring Dean and Jerry back together. | 我看到他把Dean和Jerry重新撮合在一起 |
[09:07] | I was there at the telethon. | 我那时候在拍摄现场 |
[09:10] | I cried. | 我哭了 |
[09:12] | – You leaving already? | 你要走了? |
[09:14] | – Yeah, it’s late. | 嗯 很晚了 |
[09:16] | Got a long hike to Jersey from here. | 从这回新泽西路途遥远 |
[09:19] | Sure, I used to drive it myself. | 那当然 我自己以前也驾车去新泽西 |
[09:21] | No more, though. | 现在不行了 |
[09:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[09:29] | Congratulations again. | 再次恭喜 |
[09:31] | Listen, I gotta bring this up. | 我得拿这事出来谈谈 |
[09:34] | – A favour already? – Excuse me? | 这么快就要帮忙了? 什么? |
[09:37] | Anthony, you always have business on your mind. | Tony 你老是三句不离生意 |
[09:40] | Take a night, smell the cognac. | 放一晚假 闻闻酒香 |
[09:43] | Marie Spatafore came to see me. | Marie来找过我 |
[09:45] | She wants 1 00 grand to relocate | 她想要十万去搬家 |
[09:47] | on account of Vito Junior already has his own social worker. | 因为小Vito已经需要社工协助了 |
[09:51] | Patty told me there was doings. | Patty跟我说过他有些不当的行为 |
[09:53] | The turd doesn’t fall far from the faggot’s ass. | 我估计是有其父必有其子 |
[09:56] | That’s beautifully put, | 比喻得不错 |
[09:57] | but you’re family, right? Cousins? | 但毕竟是你家的人吧 表亲? |
[10:01] | What can you do? Throw money at the problem? | 你能怎么样 用钱解决问题? |
[10:03] | Well, somebody’s gonna. | 总得要有个人出钱 |
[10:08] | – I’ll talk to the kid, set him right. | 我会跟他谈谈 |
[10:10] | – Good. | 教好他 很好 |
[10:13] | You two going home together? | 你们两个要一起回家? |
[10:18] | How the fuck are you? | 最近过得好吗? |
[10:20] | Fucking prostate keep me pissing all night. | 该死的前列腺 让我整晚都要上厕所 |
[10:23] | I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. | 我可不想让这病成为我的头号敌人 |
[10:29] | A drink? | 喝杯? |
[10:37] | I talked to Phil about the split on the MRl centres. | 我跟Phil谈过MRI中心的分帐方法 |
[10:40] | – Your cut is on the way. | 你那份很快就会到 |
[10:42] | – So is Christmas. | 圣诞节也是 |
[10:44] | You should have heard him tonight. | 你今晚该去听听他说什么了 |
[10:47] | – Comments, smug. – Really? | 他说的那些话 不可一世的样子 真的? |
[10:50] | Worries me. | 让我很担心 |
[10:52] | I thought we were getting along pretty good finally, | 我还以为我们最终会相处融洽 |
[10:54] | you know, considering. | 你也知道 考虑到 . |
[10:56] | Could be the hubris, making boss. | 当上老大会让人狂妄自大 |
[10:59] | I think it’s what went down with his brother Billy. | 不过我觉得问题还是他弟弟的死 |
[11:01] | I thought all that got buried with your cousin. | 我还以为你表弟死后就一笔勾销了 |
[11:03] | You enjoy the dinner? | 晚饭怎么样? |
[11:06] | – I left right after. – Yeah? | 我吃完就走 噢 是吗? |
[11:09] | I don’t know. | 谁知道 |
[11:13] | I look at my key guys, | 我看着我那些得力助手 |
[11:15] | Paulie Christopher Paulie, Christopher, my brother-in-law, | |
[11:17] | what’s number one on their agenda? | 我姐夫 . 他们脑内是放什么在第一位? |
[11:23] | They’re all fucking murderers, for Christ’s sake. | 天啊 他们都是杀人不眨眼 |
[11:25] | Lonely at the top, boychik? | 年轻人 高处不胜寒? |
[11:28] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[11:31] | it’s nice being here. | 在这里的感觉很舒服 |
[11:34] | Always is. | 一直都是 |
[11:39] | Oh. | 噢! |
[11:41] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[11:47] | Cover up that dome. | 盖一下你的光头 |
[11:51] | Actually, I was expecting something else. | 我还以为是其它东西呢 |
[11:55] | What, the fucking DVD? | 想要DVD? |
[11:57] | It’s a very unflattering portrait | 说实话 那电影是那些 |
[11:59] | of ltalian-Americans. | 不受欢迎的意裔美国人的缩影 |
[12:02] | No, I was thinking maybe some of that 200,000 I loaned you? | 不是 我以为你要还我借你的二十万 |
[12:05] | Oh, Jesus. Yeah, that’s right. | 噢 没错 |
[12:08] | I know it’s covered. It’s just after a while… | 我知道是私底下借你 但是这么久都没有利息 |
[12:11] | You know, I lost track. | 我忘记了 |
[12:13] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 很高兴你没忘记 |
[12:16] | – I don’t wanna be a stickler. – No. | 我不想斤斤计较 没那事 |
[12:18] | Anthony, come on. No, it’s OK. It’s OK. | Tony 别这样 没关系 没关系 |
[12:22] | I got about three grand here. Point and a half good? | 这里有三千 一分半息行吗? |
[12:25] | – No, come on, fuck this. – You gotta have it. | 别这样 你要收下这钱 |
[12:27] | – Don’t want you eating cat food. – Stop it. | 我可不想你以后要吃猫粮 |
[12:30] | I don’t gotta have it. I don’t want a vig from you. | 我不想收你的钱 我不收你的利息 |
[12:33] | No, come on. | 不 拿着 |
[12:35] | I should have been on it. | 我早就该给利息了 |
[12:41] | – You sure? – Jesus Christ, are we good or what? | 你肯定要给? 天啊 我们俩还要计较? |
[12:44] | Well, it’s late. | 很晚了 |
[12:47] | I should be getting back. | 我要回家了 |
[12:49] | You should get back to pissing, or whatever you… | 你得去撒尿了 |
[12:57] | I lend the guy money. Suddenly I’m the schmuck. | 我借钱给别人 突然间我就成坏人 |
[13:00] | Why does he need your money? | 他为啥要借你的钱 |
[13:03] | Why? To cover his nut. | 为啥? 去填坑 |
[13:06] | Between his gambling and the lifestyle | 不是赌债就是他奢华的生活 |
[13:09] | and that boat… | 还有那条游艇 |
[13:11] | 3.2 mil. I warned him. | 三百二十万 我早警告过他 |
[13:14] | It has absolutely no resale value whatsoever. | 那船绝对没有再卖出去的价值 |
[13:17] | Does he listen? | 他有听吗? |
[13:23] | I’ve lent lots of money. | 我放过很多高利贷 |
[13:25] | Once the chiselling starts, “l forgot.” | 一去追债的时候 人人都说”我忘记了” |
[13:28] | Who forgets? Fuck him. | 谁会忘记? 叫他去死 |
[13:30] | This is why I don’t like you seeing him before bed. You’re all upset. | 我就不喜欢你在睡前见他 看你气得这样子 |
[13:33] | Makes a big show of giving me a vig. | 给我利息好像什么大不了的事 |
[13:37] | 3,000 a week. | 才三千一星期 |
[13:48] | You got a lot of Jews in your business, right? | 你接触过很多犹太人 对吧? |
[13:50] | – My business? | 我的病人? |
[13:52] | – Yeah, this. | 对 |
[13:54] | You gotta hand it to them, when it comes to money… | 一旦涉及金钱 你就得乖乖投降 |
[13:58] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[14:01] | that’s nothing more than an ugly stereotype. Really? | 这只不过是一个无知的偏见 真的? |
[14:07] | I got a friend, you tie a Krugerrand | 我有个朋友 你把一个克鲁格金币 |
[14:09] | to a fishing line, you’re gonna land him. | 系在钓丝上 你还没放手 |
[14:12] | Right up on the dock. | 已经被他抽回岸上了 |
[14:13] | Doesn’t sound like you think of him as a friend. | 好像你没当他是朋友 |
[14:17] | Come on. We go way back. | 别瞎说 我们老朋友了 |
[14:22] | But that didn’t stop him from busting my balls cos I owe him some money. | 不过也无法阻止他找我麻烦 因为我欠他钱 |
[14:30] | Anyway, I needed a little bridge loan | 我需要一点现金周转 |
[14:33] | to cover some of my gambling losses. | 去还最近我们一直在谈的输掉的钱 |
[14:35] | – Still? – You know, good money after bad. | 还赌? 有赌未为输 |
[14:38] | – Why not just stop? – Big part of my life. | 为什么戒赌? 我这辈子无赌不欢 |
[14:41] | You’ve been talking about it a lot. | 我知道 你一直在说这问题 |
[14:44] | Well, you lose sometimes. | 总有输的时候 |
[14:48] | You gotta act like it hurts a little more than it does, | 你要在手下的面前 |
[14:50] | for your guys. | 假装没事一样 |
[14:54] | But if you’re gonna lose, what’s the fucking point? | 不过如果横竖都要输 那还有什么意义? |
[14:56] | So you need the risk. | 所以你要冒险 |
[14:59] | What are you chasing? | 你在追求什么? |
[15:01] | Money or a high from winning? | 金钱还是赢的快感? |
[15:09] | Before we end, | 我们结束前 |
[15:11] | there’s something I need to bring up. | 有件事我要谈谈 |
[15:15] | You miss a lot of appointments. | 你缺席了很多预约 |
[15:18] | I always give you the required notice or I pay for the hour. | 你说什么 我一向都预先通知你或者付诊金 |
[15:21] | – That’s not my point. – Well, I get busy. | 我不是这个意思 我很忙啊 |
[15:24] | It’s my fault. I’ve condoned it for a long time. | 是我的错 我迁就你太多了 |
[15:27] | I haven’t had a panic attack | 自从我叔叔枪伤我后 |
[15:30] | since my uncle shot me. | 惊恐症就没发作过 |
[15:32] | – Did you notice that? – Yes. | 你注意到了吗? 注意到了 |
[15:36] | Well, it must be nice to know everything. | 知道原因实在是太好了 |
[15:39] | Is that the only reason why you’re here? | 那就是你来这的原因? |
[15:42] | The panic attacks? | 惊恐症? |
[15:44] | No. | 不 |
[15:48] | This is | 这里是我 |
[15:51] | an…oasis in my week. | 每星期的避难所 |
[15:54] | – So this is vacation? | 那就是渡假胜地了? |
[15:56] | -No, I benefit in many ways. | 不是 我在这里受益良多 |
[15:59] | Decide if you wanna keep coming, | 你要决定是否想继续接受治疗 |
[16:02] | but know there are protocols that have to be followed | 但你要知道我们有协议需要遵循 |
[16:05] | or I won’t be able to continue. | 否则我就不能继续治疗你了 |
[16:10] | OK, I will. | 行 我会考虑 |
[16:19] | Now, I know Brian wants the media room downstairs, | 现在我知道Brian想影音室在楼下 |
[16:23] | but I think it’s better if the gym has access to the pool. | 不过我觉得 健身室有门通去游泳池更好 |
[16:28] | That’s the inspector. | 检查员来了 |
[16:30] | I told the guy to run cable for computers | 我叫人去接通宽带了 |
[16:32] | but I can’t promise it’s not already obsolete. | 但我不能确定线路是否已经中断 |
[16:35] | Hi. How are you? Ted Yacanelli,Yacanelli Home lnspections. | 你好 Yackinelli住宅检查站 |
[16:37] | Come in. These are our cousins, Hugh and Carmela. | 请进 这是我们的表亲 Hugh和Carmela |
[16:41] | -They’re also the builders. | 你们好 他们也是承建商 |
[16:42] | – Great. | 哦 太好了 |
[16:44] | – Wanna start over here? | 我们从这边开始? |
[16:46] | – Yeah. | 行 |
[17:06] | I didn’t come out here just to buy you a couple of sundaes. | 我不是带你出来吃雪糕的 |
[17:09] | – It’s a Silo. | 这是奶昔 |
[17:11] | – I don’t give a fuck what it is. | 我管它叫什么 |
[17:13] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你倒底哪里有毛病? |
[17:15] | You look like a Puerto Rican whore. You make me sick. | 你看起来就像个波多黎各妓女 真恶心 |
[17:18] | So? What’s it gotta do with you? | 又如何 和你有什么关系 |
[17:20] | Listen, pally, you need to be rebellious. | 听着 你要反叛 |
[17:23] | I raised kids. I get it. | 我养育过小孩子 我明白 |
[17:26] | – Good for you. – You want a smack too? | -你厉害 -你想找打是不? |
[17:28] | You ever think what this is doing to your mother, | 你究竟有没有想过会伤害你母亲的? |
[17:31] | what she’s been through, how you’re upsetting her? | 她受了那么多苦 你还这样来气她? |
[17:35] | – She’s just embarrassed. | 是她自找麻烦 |
[17:36] | – She cries for you. | 她非常需要你 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna say this cos you’re old enough to understand. | 我这样说是因为你能够明白 |
[17:43] | Your family’s had enough shame. | 你家已经够多羞辱的了 |
[17:45] | You should set things right. | 你应该拨乱反正 |
[17:49] | – You understand me? – No. | 你明白吗? 不明白 |
[17:52] | Jesus Christ. Be a man. | 天啊 做个男人 |
[17:55] | Be the kind of man she needs, strong, masculine. | 做她需要的那种男人 . 强壮 有男子气概 |
[18:03] | I said my piece. | 我说了我该说的 |
[18:08] | Finish that thing. There’s no eating in the car. | 快吃完 车里不允许吃喝 |
[18:13] | I’d like to take a minute for everybody to enjoy the fact | 我想花点时间来分享 . |
[18:17] | that your mother has sold her house. | 你们母亲买掉房子的好消息 |
[18:19] | – Oh, my God, that’s fantastic. – Congratulations, Mom. | 太好了 妈 恭喜你 |
[18:22] | – That’s so good. – It just passed inspection. | 其实只是通过了安全检查 |
[18:25] | – Brian needs to get loan approval… | 在Brian拿到贷款后我们才能算 . |
[18:27] | – All right, enough. | 好了 已经足够了 |
[18:29] | Congratulations, Carm. It’s not an easy thing to do these days. | 恭喜你 Carm 现在做房地产可不容易 |
[18:32] | I had a lot of support. | 我有大家的支持 |
[18:36] | – Brian and Janine must be so happy. – I hope so. | Brian和janine肯定很开心了 我也希望 |
[18:39] | – Just the two? It’s big, right? | 只是两个人住? 房子很大啊 |
[18:42] | – It’s a mansion. | 是别墅 |
[18:43] | Pass the salad. | 递色拉过来 |
[18:45] | They have a baby on the way. | 他们的孩子快出生了 |
[18:58] | – Hello? – Have you looked outside? | 喂? 你看过外面了吗? |
[19:04] | Oh, Jesus, Mellie. | 没搞错 carmela |
[19:07] | We replaced 60…50% of the bad lumber with Doug fir. | 我们已经换了六成的材料 |
[19:12] | What about the studs? | 钢筋呢? |
[19:14] | And those headers upstairs? I’m nauseous. | 还有二楼的顶篷? 我很担心 |
[19:17] | For the hundredth time, | 我现在说第一百次 |
[19:19] | I’ve done a ton of houses using the same construction | 在那群三八接管房管局之前 |
[19:22] | before these sob sisters took over the building department | 我用相同的材料起了无数房子 |
[19:25] | and I’m not losing any sleep. | 我可不想浪费睡眠时间 |
[19:35] | Lunch. | 午饭 |
[19:37] | – Mortadella and provolone. -That’s Chrissy. | 香肠和干酪 那是Chris的 |
[19:44] | The mysterious stranger. | 喔 神秘的陌生人 |
[19:47] | – Hey. – Long time. | 大家好 很久不见 |
[19:49] | Sit. I had to drop Eli off at physical therapy. | 坐 我刚送Eli去物理治疗 |
[19:53] | I thought I’d check in on the brain trust. | 我想起该来加入智囊团了 |
[19:55] | – Play a hand. – Yeah, don’t be shy, Shylock. | 来玩几手 对 别害羞 福尔摩斯 |
[19:58] | – I got a little time. Why not? | 有时间为啥不玩一会 |
[20:01] | – “Why not?” he says. | 他说”为啥” |
[20:03] | Did you hear the one about the Jewish terrorist? | 你们听说过犹太恐怖分子吗? |
[20:06] | He was gonna hijack a plane but he didn’t wanna use his miles. | 他想劫持一架飞机 但又不想用自己的免费飞行时间 |
[20:11] | – You want a sandwich? – I just ate, thanks. | 想要个三明治吗? 不了 刚吃过 |
[20:15] | He’s not here to eat. | 他不是来吃的 |
[20:18] | He’s here for the rent. The rent, the rent. | 他是来收租的 收租 收租 |
[20:21] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么啊 |
[20:24] | You know what? I’ll have a beer. | 其实我想要瓶啤酒 |
[20:25] | – Here you go. – Will you stop already? | 你的租金 别这样 行不行? |
[20:28] | That should get me through another week. | 够我撑上一星期了吧? |
[20:32] | I got some spare change here too. | 我还剩一点零钱 |
[20:38] | It’s a joke. | 开个玩笑嘛 |
[20:41] | Where’s that sense of humour? | 幽默感都哪去了? |
[20:43] | Put this in the pot, make things interesting. | 你应该放进罐里 |
[20:47] | I’ll take a shot at that. | 那更有趣 我会打它一枪 |
[20:49] | – Let’s play. – Let’s see it. | 我们玩吧 |
[20:53] | Are you sure you did it right? | 你肯定没检查错? |
[20:55] | Yes, and it’s normal. Maybe it was the Kung Pao. | 没错 正常水平 可能是宫保鸡丁的问题 |
[20:58] | – Get me a drink. – Sure, alcohol, that’s good for it. | 给我拿点酒来 好啊 酒精 |
[21:00] | Get one yourself. | 那可对身体有益 自己去拿 |
[21:04] | It’s not the fucking MSG. It’s Tony Soprano. | 不是味精的问题 是Tony Soprano |
[21:07] | You know, he really helped when I was in the hospital. | 我住院的时候他帮过我 |
[21:11] | – Never lend friends money, Eli. – He still won’t pay? | 永远别借钱给朋友 Eli 他还不愿意还钱? |
[21:13] | That’s the least of it. | 只给利息 |
[21:16] | He’s all worked up or something. | 他好像生气了 |
[21:18] | I don’t like the way he talks. Hostile remarks. | 我不喜欢他的措词 充满敌意的信号 |
[21:21] | It’s not like him. Makes me worry. | 这不是他的为人 让我很担心 |
[21:25] | Yeah, I can see that. What are you thinking? | 我明白 你在想什么? |
[21:28] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[21:31] | Tony’s not gonna hurt you. | Tony不会伤害你的 |
[21:33] | You’ve seen how these ltalians work. | 你见过这些意大利人是怎么谋生的 |
[21:37] | For the most part, it’s OK. | 平常就像个普通人 |
[21:39] | Get them cornered, you’re dealing with nothing more than an animal. | 把他们逼疯了 |
[21:44] | – You think he’s gonna kill you now? | 你现在认为他会杀了你? |
[21:46] | – I don’t fucking know. | 天知道 |
[21:49] | He’s the guy I call to deal with people like him. | 遇到像他那类人 我只能找他去对付 |
[21:52] | – He’s a rich man. He’ll pay. | 他是有钱人 会还钱的 |
[21:54] | – Minus assets? | 他的身家? |
[21:55] | I’d say under six. | 我说不够六百万 |
[21:58] | – He’s a boss. – I’ve known him a long time. | 不是吧 他是家族的老大啊 我认识他很久了 |
[22:00] | Money goes in one hand and out the other. | 他花钱如流水 |
[22:02] | The more he makes, the more he spends. | 赚越多 花越多 |
[22:04] | That wife? | 他老婆? |
[22:07] | Eli, | Eli 对他来说 |
[22:11] | at what point is it cheaper for him to settle it another way? | 用什么手段会比还钱更省事的? |
[22:40] | Yeah, right. Time to go. | 是时候撤退了 |
[22:46] | – Hello, Mr Chips. – Yeah, we’re up about… | 嗯 我们大概赢了 . |
[22:48] | 18. | 一万八 |
[22:50] | I could go for a rib-eye, Flintstone size. | 我可想去吃牛眼肉 |
[22:53] | No kidding. What, because I’m up? | 我赢钱你就想去吃? |
[23:15] | – Holy shit. – What? | 奇迹啊 什么事 |
[23:17] | Batavia in the fifth. Two to one. | Batavia杯的第五线 一赔二 |
[23:21] | Meadow Gold in the fifth. | 第五线是Meadow Gold |
[23:24] | – We gotta do that. | 我们要押点在Meadow上 |
[23:26] | – Three minutes to post. | 三分钟开跑 |
[23:30] | – Glenlivet rocks. – Seven and seven. | 威士忌就行 来杯7+7 |
[23:32] | What do you have on tap? | 有什么喝的? |
[23:34] | Give him a beer, anything. | 给他瓶啤酒 |
[23:36] | Fuck it, I don’t wanna miss this. | 管他呢 我可不想错过这比赛 |
[23:43] | Batavia, here we go. – Where’s the goddamn sound? The boss put 1 8-plus on this. | 声音怎么没了 老大押了一万八上去 |
[23:46] | – Maybe 25. – Yeah? | 可能是两万五 是吗? |
[23:49] | What the fuck’s your problem? | 你有问题啊? |
[23:52] | Nothing. I’m excited. What do you want? | 没 我只是很兴奋 你想干嘛 |
[23:55] | They’re running. | 好了 开跑了 |
[23:57] | Where’s the fucking sound? | 声音呢? |
[23:59] | It’s on, Tone. | 有了 |
[24:01] | – Go, girl! – Go, you fucking nag. | 加油姑娘 |
[24:02] | There you go. | 冲啊 你这死矮马 |
[24:07] | – Come on, baby. – She’s in the lead! | 加油 她带头了 |
[24:09] | – She’s in the lead, come on. – Come on, go, girl! | 她领先了 |
[24:14] | Go, go, go! That a girl! Go, go, go! | 加油 加油 |
[24:20] | Rounding the turn, Swelligant, Meadow Gold, Mestizo. | 现在的排位是Swelligant -> Meadow Gold -> Mestizo |
[24:24] | Kir Royale and Smoosh Baby falling back. | Kir Royale 和 Smoosh Baby正被抛离 |
[24:27] | It’s Swelligant and Meadow Gold. | 现在是Swelligant 和 Meadow Gold之争 |
[24:29] | – Come on! – Kir Royale on the outside. | 加油 Meadow! |
[24:32] | – Swelligant and Meadow Gold. – Fucking go! | Swelligant, Meadow Gold,加油! |
[24:35] | And it’s Swelligant by a nose. | Swelligant赢了一个马鼻的距离 |
[24:56] | – By a cunt hair, T ony. – Heartbreaker. | Tony 就输一条逼毛的距离 |
[24:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么样 |
[25:02] | Madam, your dessert. | 你的甜品 |
[25:05] | – I didn’t order nothing. – I ordered for you. | 我没点啊 我为你点的 |
[25:08] | You know I’m trying to watch my weight. | 你知道我在减肥 |
[25:11] | What is this? | 里面是什么 |
[25:15] | Oh, my God. Anthony. | 天啊 Anthony |
[25:18] | – You like it? – It’s gorgeous. | 喜欢吗? 太美了 |
[25:22] | – I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 |
[25:25] | – Look,I know you’re scared, OK? | 我知道你吓呆了 |
[25:27] | All the problems you had with Hector’s dad… I’m not like that. | 你和Hector父亲有过很多问题 . 我不是他父亲那种人 |
[25:31] | I know. It’s not just that. | 我知道 但不仅仅是那样 |
[25:34] | Well, what, then? I’m gonna work my ass off. | 那是什么问题 我会努力赚钱 |
[25:37] | You know I’ll always take care of you guys. | 你知道我会照顾你们 |
[25:40] | In three months I made night manager of the pizzeria. | 不用三个月 我就能当上比萨店的夜班经理 |
[25:42] | In another three I’ll be in charge of the day shifts. | 再过三个月就日班经理 |
[25:45] | A couple of years, I’ll own a chain of restaurants, clubs. | 三 五年后 我会拥有连锁餐馆 夜总会 |
[25:48] | You’ll never have to work again. | 你以后就等着享福吧 |
[25:53] | – Look, I love you. – I love you too. | 听着 我爱你 我也是 |
[25:56] | So marry me, then. And we’ll have kids. | 那就嫁给我 我们会生儿育女 |
[25:58] | You always say you want Hector to have brothers and sisters. | 你一直想Hector有弟弟妹妹 |
[26:07] | OK. | 我答应你 |
[26:22] | Can I get you some coffee? | 要点咖啡吗? |
[26:24] | No, I think it’s time for our talk here. | 不用了 是时候我们好好谈谈了 |
[26:30] | – So what happened at school today? | 今天学校怎么样了 |
[26:33] | – I get blamed for everything. | 什么事都怪我 |
[26:35] | The girl was developmentally disabled. | 你这小姑娘发育不健全 |
[26:39] | Uncle Phil said he talked to you. | Phil叔叔说跟你谈过了 |
[26:42] | Is he just wasting his breath? | 他的话有用吗? |
[26:45] | Is that what you’re telling us? | 你这态度就是答案? |
[26:51] | This trouble you’re causing, | 你引起的这个麻烦 . |
[26:52] | I’m disappointed cos you always were a good kid. | 我很失望 因为你一向是个好孩子 |
[26:55] | – You don’t even know me. – What is that supposed to mean? | -你根本不认识我 -你什么意思 |
[26:58] | Sometimes you call me Carlo Jr. | 有时候你叫我小Carlo |
[27:02] | I couldn’t shut your dad up about what a good kid you were. | 听着 我所知的就是 你爸以前整天说你有多乖 |
[27:05] | – We were friends, you know. – Butt buddies? | -我和你爸是好朋友 -床上的好朋友? |
[27:08] | You’re being funny. | 你真会搞笑 |
[27:11] | That’s good. | 还算有个优点 |
[27:16] | Cos I’m sure you miss him a lot, | 我肯定你很想念你爸 |
[27:23] | whatever he was. | 不管他生前是如何 |
[27:30] | And now I wanna say some things. | 现在我想说几句话 |
[27:33] | – You’re gonna look at me. – I’m not moving to fucking Maine! | 你要看着我说话 我才不去什么狗屁缅因州 |
[27:39] | You think anybody wants that? You know how much that’s gonna cost your mother? | 你以为谁想搬家?你知道搬去那你母亲要花多少钱吗? |
[27:42] | – Whatever. – Listen to me, OK? | 随便你怎么说 你给我听好了 |
[27:44] | I’m not some fucking social worker. | 我不是什么讲大道理的社工 |
[27:46] | You knock this weird shit off | 你现在要把这怪妆卸了 |
[27:48] | or I’ll introduce you to a plate-glass window. | 不然我就送你去少管所 |
[27:49] | Somebody should have told my dad to knock off the weird shit. | 早就该有人这样告诉我爸爸 |
[27:52] | You go about in pity for yourself. | 你开始要自怜自怨了 |
[27:54] | What about what your mother’s been through? | 你母亲怎么办? 她受的苦该怎么算? |
[27:56] | What am I supposed to do about it? | 我又能怎么样? |
[28:12] | Your dad’s gone. You’re the man of the house. | 你爸已经死了 清楚了吗? 你现在是一家之主 |
[28:14] | Start fucking acting like it. | 你他妈的给我开始当个男人 |
[28:17] | You get me? | 明白了吗? |
[28:42] | Well, I just got back from the closing. | 我刚签约回来 |
[28:45] | Come here! | 过来 |
[28:51] | We should pop the champagne or go out or something. | 我们该开香槟庆祝 |
[28:54] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 或者出去吃一顿 或许吧 |
[28:56] | – Why not? – You know why not, Tony. | 为什么不呢? 你知道的 Tony |
[28:58] | – It’s upsetting, this whole thing. – Jesus, the lumber again? | 只是有点不开心 整个交易 天啊 又想起那些烂木材? |
[29:01] | Carm, your cousin Brian has fucked over a lot of people. | Carmela 你表弟不知骗了多少人 |
[29:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:07] | So how much in the end? All in? | 纯利是多少? |
[29:10] | Well, after construction, | 减除建筑费 |
[29:13] | the purchase of the land, closing costs, | 地价 |
[29:15] | it must be close to six. | 手续费 肯定有六十万 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 噢 |
[29:20] | You know what you should do? | 你知道该怎么花这钱吗? |
[29:23] | Take a chunk of that and put it on the Jets. | 你应该拿些出来 押到喷射机队上 |
[29:25] | Yes, very funny. | 哦 对啊 真有创意 |
[29:27] | – I’m serious. We can’t get hurt. – It’s “we” now? | 我是说真的 我们不会输 现在说”我们”了 |
[29:30] | It’s a sure thing. Celia, she works at the Bing, | 肯定赢的 Celia在夜总会上班 |
[29:33] | she’s got a sister lives in San Diego, | 她有个姐姐住在圣迭哥 |
[29:35] | she’s an osteopath, and she says that the Chargers’ QB | 她是个骨科专家 她说电光队的四分卫 . |
[29:39] | has a hairline fracture in his right leg. | 右脚有骨裂 |
[29:42] | And even Vegas doesn’t know about it. | 连拉斯维加斯的赌博公司都不知道 |
[29:46] | I didn’t say all of it. | 我不是说全下 |
[29:48] | You know, just a piece of my half. | 只是下我那半 |
[29:52] | You’re rich, Tony. Use some of those bundles to cover it. | 你有的是钱 Tony 拿几捆那些藏着的钱去下注吧 |
[29:56] | That money’s for emergencies only, Carm. | 那些钱是留紧急情况用的 你也清楚 |
[29:58] | My other money’s tied up in asset allocation. | 我其它资金又放在财产分配上 |
[30:01] | – What is that? | 什么财产分配 |
[30:02] | – Listen to me, OK? This is the gravy. | 你听我说 这些都是不义之财 |
[30:06] | Windfall cash. | 天上掉下来的钱 |
[30:08] | This is the kind of shit you play with. | 这些钱就是要这样花 |
[30:12] | I’m telling you, we are golden here. | 我是说 我们现在衣食无忧 不缺那钱 |
[30:28] | Listen. | 好了 听着 |
[30:31] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[30:33] | I shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 我不该提这事 |
[30:35] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[30:38] | It’s all right, it’s just I thought this was my money. | 没事 只是以为钱是我的 |
[30:42] | You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 |
[30:44] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[30:59] | Renata Renata? | |
[31:00] | What? | 啥事? |
[31:03] | – Go to the bedroom and lock the door. – What’s going on? | 回睡房把门锁了 出什么事了 |
[31:05] | Do as I ask. | 按我说的做 |
[31:16] | – What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[31:17] | – Nice to see you too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[31:19] | I was watching CNN. Fucking Hezbollah. | 我在看CNN 那该死的真主党 |
[31:22] | We’re running down to the boat show in Edison. | 我们正要去Edison的游挺巡游 |
[31:25] | – Thought you might want to join. – I’d love to. | 想起你或许也想去 我是想去 |
[31:27] | – But Renata’s got a migraine. | Renata的偏头痛发作 |
[31:30] | – That’s too bad. | 太遭了 |
[31:34] | The vig. Three grands. Should put us up to date. | 这里三千元利息 |
[31:37] | I can’t take this. Give it all to me whenever you can. | 我真的不能收 你什么时候方便才还吧 |
[31:40] | – You’re gonna do this every time? – Whatever you say. | -你每次都这么啰唆? -那你说了算 |
[31:45] | – Sit down. Have a drink. | 来坐 喝点东西 |
[31:47] | – We should get going, probably. | 我们要走了 |
[31:48] | OK. But next time. | 好的 不过下一次 |
[31:50] | For sure? | 我肯定去 |
[31:51] | Yeah, next time I’ll call first. | 下一次我会先给你电话 |
[32:07] | Did you see that pissy attitude? | 你看见他那怕死的表情吗? |
[32:09] | Come all the way out here to pick him up, | 专程来接他去玩 |
[32:10] | not to mention give him his fucking vig in person. | 更别提他还敢收我的利息 |
[32:16] | You believe this fucking guy? | 有他这么爱钱的人吗? |
[32:18] | Should tell him to go fuck himself for his 200K. | 早就该叫他去死 还他妈的二十万 |
[32:24] | What’s he gonna do about it? | 他能把你怎么样? |
[32:30] | To not pay my debts? Head of the family? | 老大借钱不还? |
[32:33] | – How’s that gonna look? | 多难看啊 |
[32:35] | – Who’s gonna know? | 谁会知道 |
[32:39] | – It’s like Eddie Valentine. | 就像Eddie Valentine |
[32:40] | – That guy from Philly? | 费城来的那人? |
[32:42] | With the polio leg and the built-up shoe? | 有小儿麻痹穿特制鞋那个? |
[32:45] | No, from the Twilight Zone. | 不是 是”阴阳魔界”里的 |
[32:46] | You must have seen that one. | 你肯定看过那电视剧 |
[32:50] | You should start sucking cock instead of watching TV Land | 或许你该去搞同性恋而不是看电视 |
[32:53] | cos Vito brought in three times what you do on construction. | 因为Vito搞建筑工程赚的钱多你三倍 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 千真万确 |
[33:01] | And I didn’t have this fucking problem. | 我还不会沦落到欠人钱财 |
[33:14] | God fucking damn it! | 报纸:纽约喷射机大胜圣迭哥电光 操他妈的 |
[33:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:22] | That’s good, right? | 赢了 是吧? |
[33:24] | No. I only bet ten. | 没 我只下了十万 |
[33:27] | – But you won. – What did I say? | 但你赢了啊 |
[33:29] | What did I tell you? It’s a sure thing. | 我怎么跟你说? 这场球一定赢 |
[33:31] | You talk about this crap like it’s science. | 你把赌博说成一门科学那样 |
[33:33] | I lost a lot of fucking money. | 我输了很多钱 |
[33:35] | You didn’t lose. | 你没输 |
[33:38] | We could have turned your bullshit into a million dollars. | 我们本来可以把你那栋垃圾 变成百万大元 |
[33:41] | My “bullshit”? | 我那栋垃圾? |
[33:42] | That spec house was my investment. | 那房子是我的投资 |
[33:45] | – For my future! – Here we go. | 为了我的将来 开战了 |
[33:47] | Ginny Sack had to move in with her daughter. | Ginny要搬去和女儿住 Tony |
[33:50] | Again with Ginny Sack. | 又打Ginny牌? |
[33:52] | John provided. She’s a fucking hysteric. | John留给她不少钱 她是个疯子 |
[33:56] | Did you ever think I might know what I’m doing? | 你有没有想过或许我很清醒 |
[34:01] | You and the furniture and the cars. | 你那些家具 衣服 车子 |
[34:03] | You would have spent everything I made if I let you. | 如果我让花 你早就花光我赚的钱了 |
[34:06] | The next time you win I’ll take a cut, | 不如这样 下次你赢了我来分一份 |
[34:08] | and I’ll roll the fucking dice. | 分多少我说了算 |
[34:10] | You already took your cut, from the bird feeder. | 你已经从饲鸟器里拿了你那份 |
[34:13] | And don’t fucking deny it again. | 你他妈的别再否认 |
[34:16] | What? 40 grand in the stock market? | 什么放四万块在股市 |
[34:19] | I’d ask for my piece, but there’s nothing. | 到我问你要我那份 等等 没你的 |
[34:27] | That spec house? I made the down payment. | 那房子是我下的订金 |
[34:30] | I bought the materials. | 我买的建筑材料 我买通了检查人员 |
[34:33] | I leaned on that building inspector when you had your thumb up your ass. | 你那时候根本束手无策! |
[34:34] | So stop talking about your money! | 所以别说那是你的钱! |
[34:36] | Let go of me, you piece of shit! | 放开我 你这人渣 |
[34:38] | You’re a shitty businesswoman who built a piece-of-shit house | 你这个起了栋 豆腐渣工程的白痴女地产商 |
[34:41] | that’s gonna cave in and kill that fucking unborn baby any day. | 那房子随时会压死 |
[34:46] | And now you can’t sleep. | 现在你可睡不着了 |
[34:51] | Go fuck yourself! | 去死把你 |
[34:52] | When I’m gone you can live in a dumpster for all I care. | 我死后 你睡垃圾堆我也不在乎 |
[35:10] | I was so… I told you, dude. | 我告诉你了 兄弟 |
[35:12] | At three-point range the ball wouldn’t hit the rim. | 在三分射程范围内 没理由球会碰到篮筐 |
[35:15] | – That was the worst pass. | 没见过那么差的传球 |
[35:16] | – Get lost. | 滚吧 |
[35:22] | Nobody drop the soap. Spaz-a-fuckwit’s in the house. | 喂 没人丢肥皂 有美女送上门啦 |
[35:28] | You can see his pussy. | 嗨 还能看得见他的逼 |
[35:32] | What the fuck you looking at, fag? | 你这死同性恋看什么看 |
[35:45] | – What the fuck? – He shit. | 不是吧? 他拉屎了 |
[35:47] | – Oh, God! | 喔! |
[35:48] | – Jesus, what’s wrong with you? | 天啊 你哪里有毛病? |
[35:51] | – He stepped in it! | 他还踩在屎上 |
[35:52] | – Gross! | 啊! 恶心! |
[35:54] | – He shit in the fucking shower! | 他在浴室拉屎 |
[35:57] | – Are you crazy? | 你是不是疯了 |
[35:59] | Cocksucker’s Corvair Monza is still in his garage, | 那白痴的Corvair Monza还在车库里 |
[36:02] | so we boost the piece of shit. | 所以我们加速赶过去 |
[36:04] | We’re heading down Communipaw Avenue | 走到Communipaw大道 |
[36:06] | and the fucking thing starts… | 我们那破车就开始出问题 |
[36:08] | You get word on the power tools? | 电工工具那边有没有消息? |
[36:09] | What? Yeah. Spics in Florida sending the first truck Friday. | 有 那帮西班牙猪星期五运第一车来 |
[36:14] | – How about the hardware store? – Ready for the whole load. | 配件店那边准备好接货了吗? 准备好卸货了 |
[36:17] | – Speaking of loads, hear about Vito Junior? | 说起卸货 知道小Vito的最新消息吗? |
[36:20] | What? | 出什么事了 |
[36:21] | Marie called. He got expelled cos he took a shit in the shower in gym class. | Marie打过电话给我 他被开除出校了 |
[36:24] | – That sick little fuck. | 靠 那个小变态 |
[36:27] | – You should see him. | 你该去看看他化的那妆 |
[36:29] | The make-up. | Marie说他不用上学整天把自己锁在房里 |
[36:33] | And without school, Marie says he’s shut in his room all day. | 可能在准备搞校园枪击案 |
[36:35] | Probably thinking about how to pull a Columbine. | 哈哈 |
[36:37] | But the little girl… | 不过那小女孩 . |
[36:40] | Francesca Francesca. | |
[36:41] | Dad’s gone, brother’s a psycho, | 爸死了 哥是个疯子 |
[36:44] | mother’s a basket case. She’s nine years old. | 妈只会哭 她才九岁 |
[36:46] | What the fuck did she ever do? | 她做错了什么? |
[36:48] | Tragedy. | 悲剧 |
[36:50] | Like a pebble in a lake. Even the fish feel it. | 就好像扔块小石头进湖里 连鱼儿都感觉到 |
[36:55] | It’s not right. | 这样说不过去 |
[36:58] | Vito was one of us. | Vito曾经是我们的一份子 |
[37:01] | So he sucked a cock. Prior to that, he was our friend. | 他是搞同性恋 但也是我们的朋友 |
[37:04] | Can’t just cut his family loose. | 和他家人无关 |
[37:06] | That piece of shit, Phil, he’s never gonna pony up. | 那个人渣phil 他从来没有伸出过援手 |
[37:10] | I tell you what, I will never forget that he didn’t come through here. | 我永远不会忘记他没出过一分力 |
[37:14] | – Never. – Let it go, Tone. | 一点也没有 别放在心上了 Tony |
[37:18] | This is good of you, Tone, helping Marie. | 帮marie是好事 Tony |
[37:20] | I’ll always remember it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[37:24] | Let’s go. I gotta swing by Slava’s, | 好了 我们走吧 我要去Slava那看看 |
[37:27] | liquefy some offshore monies. | 有没有欠我钱的人出现 |
[37:46] | Yeah, dude. | 哥们 我们到了 拉丁文化日巡游 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 巡游 对 |
[37:55] | Hey, Jesus, you got outta work early. | 嗨 这么早下班了 |
[37:57] | I need to talk to you. | 我有事跟你谈 |
[38:01] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[38:09] | – What’s this? – Your clothes. | 这是什么? 你的衣服 |
[38:12] | – I just did laundry a couple days ago. | 我几天前洗干净了 |
[38:13] | – It’s not laundry. | 不是洗衣服的事 |
[38:15] | – Mami! – No, Papi, stay. | 妈咪! 坐好 |
[38:18] | – What about the parade? | 我们这是干嘛? 不看巡游? |
[38:19] | – I’m going with my brother. | 我要跟我哥走了 |
[38:21] | – What? | 什么? |
[38:23] | – I need to give this back to you. | 我要把这戒指还给你 |
[38:25] | – I can’t keep it. | 我不能收下它 |
[38:27] | – Why? I mean, I love you. | 为什么? 我爱你 |
[38:30] | I love you, too, Anthony. | 我也爱你 |
[38:36] | Look, I don’t know. Maybe I don’t. | 可能不爱你 我也不清楚 |
[38:41] | All’s I know is I just don’t feel it. | 我就是没那种感觉 |
[39:16] | You hear about this thing with the Dolphins’ kicker? | 你听到海豚队那踢球手的新闻了吗? |
[39:18] | He went under a whole truck. | 他整个人都飞进了车底 |
[39:24] | Yeah, fucking motorcycles. | 那该死的摩托车 |
[39:28] | Helmet saved his life. | 幸好头盔救了他一命 |
[39:33] | – He out for Sunday? – Maybe the whole season. | 星期天打不了赛? 可能整赛季 |
[39:40] | And the backup kicker? He’s right out of college. | 那替补踢球手呢? 他刚从大学出来 |
[39:45] | – Against Philly. – Too good to be true. | -替补上场就要面对费城 -有这等好事? |
[39:49] | I’m gonna put the whole 100K down on Philadelphia. | 告诉你吧 我准备押十万费城赢 |
[39:52] | And if I win, Marie Spatafore gets a free ride and then some. | 如果我赢了 Marie就能搬新家了 |
[39:58] | Yeah, good for you. | 对 好点子 |
[40:00] | Cos Carlo said the kid went into the litter box and ate some cat shit. | 因为Carlo说那小子爬进个小箱子里 吃了点猫粪 |
[40:04] | No, he took a shit, in the shower. | 不是 他在浴室拉了坨屎 |
[40:06] | Glad we got that straight. | 还好 我们有办法解决这问题了 |
[40:09] | Hell of a finish. | 多么完美的结局 |
[40:10] | Injuries, even tragedy, unable to stop Miami. | 他们根本没办法阻止迈阿密队 |
[40:13] | Final score, Miami 21, Philadelphia 7. | 迈阿密海豚大胜费城老鹰 21比7 |
[40:17] | When you get support like that, | 当你有那样的秘密武器 |
[40:18] | it makes all the difference. | 整个比赛的结果都能改变 |
[40:36] | Hey, Marie. How you holding up? | Marie 最近怎么样? |
[40:39] | – He snuck out again last night. | 他昨晚又偷偷跑出去了 |
[40:41] | – Like I told you, I want to help. | 我说过我想帮你 |
[40:43] | God bless you, Tony. I don’t know what else to do. | Tony 我真的不知道该怎么办了 |
[40:46] | Well, I do. | 我有办法 |
[40:47] | There’s this camp in ldaho and they handle kids like him. | 有个在爱达荷州的训练营 专门改造他那样的孩子 |
[40:50] | Idaho? | 爱达荷州? |
[40:51] | You know, like tough love? You know? | 就好像严师出高徒那样 |
[40:54] | Saw it on TV, | 我在电视上看过 |
[40:56] | and honestly, I was moved to tears by some of the success stories. | 坦白说 有些真实的故事让我掉眼泪 |
[41:00] | – It’s a camp? – A school camp. | 是个训练营? 学校式的 |
[41:02] | Tony Tony. | |
[41:04] | They allow corporal punishment. | 他们允许体训 |
[41:07] | His guidance counsellor told me about those places, | 他的训导主任提过这些地方 |
[41:09] | and they’re in Utah and ldaho | 犹他州和爱达荷州都有 |
[41:12] | because state law allows them to strike the kids. | 因为那两个州的法律允许打儿童 |
[41:15] | That’s just for the deterrent factor. | 那只是一种威慑 |
[41:17] | It’s 1 8 grand but I’m gonna take care of it for you, | 学费要一万八 但我会帮你们出的 |
[41:20] | so don’t worry. | 你就别担心了 |
[41:24] | There’s no geographical solution to an emotional problem, Marie. | 搬家是不能解决情绪上的问题 |
[41:29] | Maine, wherever. | 无论是缅因州还是其它地方 |
[41:35] | – Marie? | 你在吗? |
[41:37] | – Yeah? | 在 |
[41:38] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道很难接受 |
[41:40] | but it’s the best thing for him. | 但对他来说 这是最好的办法 |
[41:43] | – OK? | 就这样办吧? |
[41:45] | – Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢你 Tony |
[42:45] | Hey, Tone, isn’t that… | 看 Tony 他们叫什么来着 |
[42:48] | What’s their names? Used to hang out at the Bing. | 经常去我们夜总会混的 |
[43:01] | – Wake up, Vito. – What? | Vito 该起床了 搞什么啊 |
[43:04] | Vito, my name is Steve. I’m here to help you. | Vito 我叫Steve 我是来帮你的 |
[43:07] | You’re gonna come with us now, all right? | 你要跟我们走 明白吗? |
[43:09] | – Come on. – What? | 起来 什么意思? |
[43:11] | Come on. | 快走 |
[43:12] | No, let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[43:14] | – Come on. Hey! – It’s all right. | 走 没事的 |
[43:16] | – Let me go! Mom, no! – It’s gonna be OK. | 放手! 妈! 别! 没事的 |
[43:18] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起 乖儿子 |
[43:21] | – Stop. Let me go! | 停手 放开我 |
[43:22] | – lt’ll be OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[43:24] | You have to be strong. You’re doing the right thing. | 你要坚持住 你做得没错 |
[43:27] | – Who are you? – Franny, go back to bed. | 你们是什么人 Franny回去睡觉 |
[43:30] | Mrs Spatafore, he’s gonna be fine. | Spatafore太太 他会没事的 |
[43:32] | – Mom! – I’m sorry, honey. | 妈! 对不起 |
[43:34] | No! No. | 别 |
[43:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[43:39] | This one coming down to the buzzer. | 终场前的一球投进了 |
[43:41] | Stackhouse draining a three-pointer as time ran out, | Stackhouse在全场比赛结束前 |
[43:44] | Ieading Dallas to a 1 09 to 1 08 victory over the visiting San Antonio Spurs. | 投中了一个三分球 带领小牛队以一分之微 |
[43:48] | A sterling effort for sure, but you can ‘t… | 击败了来访的马刺队 |
[43:58] | So what? We’re not speaking now? | 我们现在没话可说了? |
[44:02] | Listen, come here. | 过来听我说 |
[44:09] | What? | 什么事 |
[44:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[44:14] | Come on. | 来 |
[44:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:29] | I really am. | 我诚心诚意的 |
[44:31] | You did real good with that house. | 那房子的买卖你做得很好 |
[44:36] | And I should know. I’m in construction. | 我自己也搞建筑 我应该知道 |
[44:38] | I’m glad to hear you approve. | 很高兴听到你的赞扬 |
[44:41] | I have been losing. | 我最近一直在输钱 |
[44:44] | I’m fucking losing right now. | 刚又输了 |
[44:47] | A real shitty streak. | 根本没赢过 |
[44:49] | So your solution is to risk more and make things even worse? | 那你的对策就是加注再赌 然后又继续输 |
[44:52] | You start chasing it. | 你开始追逐那感觉的时候 |
[44:55] | And every time you get your hands around it | 每次你从中得到快乐的时候 |
[45:00] | you fall further backwards | 你就越陷越深 |
[45:01] | So this is about money? Cos it didn’t feel like it. | 这是钱的问题了? 好像事实不是那样 |
[45:04] | Carm, I swear to you, you’re not gonna be like Ginny. | Carm 我向你发誓 你的结局不会像Ginny那样 |
[45:08] | I’ve been real good about that | 我早有安排 |
[45:10] | and it’s not gonna happen to us. | 坦白说 我们不会有事的 |
[45:11] | I hate that you’re going around acting all the time like it will. | 我讨厌的是你老是说我会不得好死 |
[45:19] | I worry, Tony. I do. | 我很担心 Tony 我真的很担心 |
[45:22] | You already got shot. | 你已经被枪伤过 |
[45:24] | Now you won’t go down and get the paper. Who is out there? | 你连保险都不肯买 怎么去保障我们? |
[45:27] | – Come on… – What is it? | 别老这么想 |
[45:29] | What are the million other possibilities? | 还有其它无数的可能呢? |
[45:31] | The FBl waiting to take you away? | FBI随时都会抓你走 |
[45:32] | You eat and you play, | 对不? 而你却照样吃喝玩乐 |
[45:35] | and you pretend there’s not a giant piano hanging by a rope | 装作头上没有一台用绳子吊起的钢琴 |
[45:38] | over the top of your head every minute of every day. | 每时每刻都可能掉下来那样子 |
[45:40] | That’s it. I’ve been thinking about this. | 别说了 好吗? 我一直都在想这问题 |
[45:43] | Now, I survived a fucking gunshot wound. | 子弹都打不死我 |
[45:47] | – What are the odds on that? | 有多大的可能性? |
[45:49] | – Terrible. | 很罕见 |
[45:50] | So if you think about it, | 那如果你想想更深一层的意义 |
[45:53] | big-picture-wise, I’m up. | 我大难不死 |
[45:54] | – What? | 什么? |
[45:56] | – Way up. | 必有后福 |
[46:04] | That was me, not a fireboat. | 刚才是我 不是消防船 |
[46:08] | 10:30. | 十点半 |
[46:10] | 10:30. What would you like for breakfast? | 十点半了 你想吃什么早餐? |
[46:17] | Renata? Renata? | |
[46:18] | Renata? Renata? | |
[46:20] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 |
[46:22] | Wait. Wait. Renata. | 撑住Renata. |
[46:27] | Renata. Renata. | |
[46:29] | Renata Renata | |
[46:31] | – 911. What is the emergency? | 911中心 有什么紧急情况 |
[47:05] | – She was a great girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[47:08] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:09] | The best. | 万中无一 |
[47:15] | I… | 我 |
[47:17] | I brought your money. | 我带了你的钱来 |
[47:28] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |