时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | What are you doing up so early? | 这么早起床干嘛? |
[02:23] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[02:33] | – You want breakfast? – Yeah, all right. | -想吃早餐吗? -好啊 |
[02:36] | – Anthony. – What? | -ANTHONY -又怎么了 |
[02:37] | I am making French toast. | 我在做法国吐司 |
[02:39] | I’m not hungry. Jesus, how many times you gonna ask me? | 我不饿 你还要问我多少次? |
[02:43] | You’ve heard the term comfort food. Maybe it’ll make you feel better. | 你听说过美食能让你心情好转吗? |
[02:47] | This is hard to believe, | 我知道很难让你相信 |
[02:49] | but food may not be the answer to every problem. | 光靠吃是不能解决所有的问题 |
[02:52] | – Neither is acting like a whiny bitch. – Tony. | -整天装可怜也一样 -TONY |
[02:55] | – I’ll eat at work, OK? | 我回店里吃 行了吧? |
[02:57] | – My shitty-ass pizza job. | 回那家垃圾比萨店 |
[02:59] | – If it’s so horrible, take a day off. | 休息一天嘛 如果真的那么难受 |
[03:03] | My fiance left me. | 我未婚妻离开了我 |
[03:05] | That job is all I have in my life. | 我就剩那份工作了 |
[03:08] | It’s better to have loved and lost, AJ. | AJ 人生总会有悲欢离合 |
[03:11] | – What? – It is. | -你说什么 -没错 |
[03:25] | I feel bad for him | 我为他感到难过 不过这算什么 |
[03:27] | but why’s he gotta take it out on us? | 发泄在我们身上? |
[03:34] | I’m looking for a mitre saw. | 我想找把斜切锯 |
[03:36] | I got the Makita, carbide blade, laser guide. | 我有日本牧田的货 合金托板 激光导引 |
[03:40] | – Lists for 6… 200. – Sold. | -标价六百 两百卖你 -我要了 |
[03:43] | – Mike, you got that? – Yeah. | -Mike 拿把日本牧田出来 -知道 |
[03:45] | Cheese it. It’s the off-duty cops. | 休班警探捞外快 |
[03:47] | You know my son-in-law Chris, the movie producer? | -我女婿Chris 制片人 记得吗 |
[03:51] | – Let me know about that ticket. – Forget it. | -有票记得通知我 -早卖光了 |
[03:53] | Thanks. How you doing? How’s my little girl? | 谢谢 我们两口子好吧? |
[03:56] | Good. You coming Sunday? | 好得很 你星期天过来吧? |
[03:58] | Two o’clock, she said. | 对 她说下午两点 |
[03:59] | For you. Tell your friend Paulie | 给你的 告诉你朋友paulie |
[04:02] | to keep these power tools coming. | 继续拉货来 |
[04:07] | Those fucking belt sanders flying off the shelves, huh? | 天啊 那些磨光机供不应求 |
[04:11] | You ain’t seen this many cops lined up | 保证你在唐纳兹周年纪念后 |
[04:13] | since the centennial of Dunkin’ Donuts. | 都没见过那么多警察排起队来 |
[04:15] | They’re all handymen. | 他们都是贪得无厌 |
[04:16] | They got side jobs | 他们有其它捞钱的方法 |
[04:18] | so they can afford those 18-foot boats. | 所以买得起十八尺长的游艇 |
[04:20] | Cataldo, the state tropper, | 那个州警Cataldo |
[04:22] | is putting a drop ceiling in my basement. | 放了个吊顶在我地下室 |
[04:23] | Thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | 1.2K in there. I took my cut. | 里面一万二 我抽起了我那份 |
[04:29] | I’m seeing Al again next week. | 下星期我再和岳父见面 |
[04:31] | To business. | 祝生意兴隆 你耍我啊? |
[04:33] | You jinxing me? Toast with water? | 用开水来祝酒? |
[04:35] | It’s club soda. What’s your problem? | 是汽水 你有毛病啊? |
[04:38] | You got the problem. You’re a real fucking drip lately. | 你才有毛病 最近你真像个废人 |
[04:41] | When I was using, I was a disgrace. | 我没戒的时候 我丢人显眼 |
[04:44] | Now I’m sober and I’m a drip. | 现在戒了 我又成了废人 |
[04:45] | The fuck you want? | 你他妈的究竟想我怎么样? |
[04:46] | How’s about being normal? That so hard? | 当个普通人不行吗? 真的那么难? |
[04:49] | Actually, yeah, Paulie, | 没错 paulie |
[04:50] | for some of us it is. | 对某些人来说的确很难 |
[04:51] | Don’t get cunty. I’m breaking your balls. | 别放心上 我跟你开玩笑而已 |
[04:59] | What do you say we take a ride? | 我们去走走怎么样? |
[05:00] | Little prime rib? On me. | 吃小羊排? 我请 |
[05:05] | Maybe next time. | 下一次吧 |
[05:06] | You watching your cholesterol too? | 你现在变什么人了 担心胆固醇过高? |
[05:08] | Yeah. You’re fucking hilarious. | 对 你真他妈的搞笑 |
[05:28] | Hey, Tony. What’s the good word? | 嗨 Tony 有什么消息 |
[05:31] | – Can’t complain. – Sure you could. Phil Leotardo. | -不能投诉? -你当然可以 |
[05:36] | My first assignment out of the Academy was in Brooklyn. | Phil Leotardo 是我毕业后在布鲁克林的第一个任务 |
[05:39] | Never cared for him. | 我从来都不喜欢他 |
[05:41] | He tried to set up this other rookie, female, for rape and beating. | 他想诱奸和虐待另外一个女新丁 |
[05:48] | Listen, that subject we talked about… | 听我说 我们上次谈过的那件事 |
[05:51] | If I was to know | 如果我收到一些消息 |
[05:54] | something possibly terror-related | 和恐怖活动有关的 |
[05:57] | and help you out, | 而消息又能帮上你们的忙 |
[05:58] | could I bank the resulting goodwill? | 会有回报吗? |
[06:01] | Well, | 那样子啊 |
[06:03] | what happens is | 我们是这样做的 |
[06:06] | I would personally write you what’s called a 5K letter. | 我会亲自写一封求情信 |
[06:08] | It’s a document setting forth your cooperation and service | 是关于你的合作和贡献 |
[06:12] | This letter would be placed in your file | 信会归入你的档案 |
[06:14] | and if you were ever convicted of a crime | 如果你犯了罪 |
[06:18] | it’d be presented to a judge | 这信会交到法官手上 |
[06:21] | when he or she | 无论是他还是她 |
[06:22] | would be considering sentencing guidelines. | 都会在量刑的时候用做参考 |
[06:30] | Well, there were a couple of guys, | 那好 有这么两个人 |
[06:32] | I don’t know, Arabs, Arabians maybe. | 阿拉伯人 大概是吧 |
[06:35] | They used to hang around the Bing | 他们一向在我们的夜总会玩 |
[06:37] | and somebody I knew | 有个我认识的人 |
[06:39] | may have did some business with them. | 可能和他们有生意往来 |
[06:42] | At the port? | 在港口? |
[06:47] | You were saying. | 继续说 |
[06:47] | They used to be around all the time. | 问题是他们总是在夜总会那里 |
[06:50] | Drinking | 他们来喝酒 |
[06:52] | and trying to tit-fuck the girls, whatever. | 想搞我们的舞女 |
[06:54] | And then suddenly they disappeared, | 然后突然间 他们就消失了 |
[06:56] | and I mean completely. | 我是说完全不知所踪 |
[06:58] | A week or so ago | 后来 在大概一个星期前 |
[06:59] | I’m driving | 我在开车的时候看见他们 |
[07:01] | and I see ’em with these other guys. | 和其它人在一起 |
[07:04] | The headgear and the beard | 他们带着头带那种帽子 长胡子 |
[07:06] | and the whole fundamental bit. | 还穿一身阿拉伯服装 |
[07:10] | But there’s nothing illegal there, right? | 不过那不算犯法吧? |
[07:13] | What were they doing? | 他们当时在做什么 |
[07:15] | Walking. | 走路 |
[07:18] | But then they meet up with this other group. | 但接着他们和另一伙人见面 |
[07:20] | I don’t know, it seemed… | 具体在搞什么我也不清楚 |
[07:23] | You got a name? | 有他们名字吗 |
[07:25] | One was named Ahmad | 有一个叫艾哈麦德 |
[07:27] | or Jamal… | 还是贾玛利 |
[07:32] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[07:43] | Hey, T. | 什么事 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I’m here with some people. | 我和一些人在一起 |
[07:47] | The Arabs from the Bing, what were their names? | 夜总会那些阿拉伯人叫什么来着? |
[07:49] | – Some people? – Exactly. | -和一些人一起? -对 |
[07:53] | Oh, fuck, yeah. Ahmed and Mohammed. | 哦 明白 是艾哈麦德和莫罕穆德 |
[07:57] | – What did they do? – Ahmed and Mohammed. | -他们搞事了? -艾哈麦德和莫罕穆德 |
[08:00] | You know, actually, I got a cell number. | 我有他们的电话号码 |
[08:02] | I called him recently but he don’t answer no more. | 我最近打过给他们 不过他们没接 |
[08:07] | Ahmed Al Najafi Ahmed al Najafi. | |
[08:11] | 973-555-0146. 973-555-01 46. | |
[08:14] | Ahmed Al Najafi Ahmed al Najafi. | |
[08:19] | Tell me they’re not gonna blow up the chemical plant | 别跟我说他们准备要炸化工厂 |
[08:21] | or some shit. | 还是搞什么恐怖活动 |
[08:23] | I don’t know. I’ll call you later. | 谁知道 以后谈 |
[08:27] | – Cellphone. – That’s a real prize. | -手机号码 -真是值钱的消息 |
[08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:34] | So finally I said, “OK, | 后来我终于说”行”了 |
[08:36] | as long as you don’t mind yesterday’s pizza.” | 只要你不介意昨天比萨饼的味道 |
[08:38] | “No, no,” he said, “it’s cool.” | 不 不介意 他说 很好吃 |
[08:40] | “So great,” I told him. “Come back tomorrow.” | 那就好 明天再来 我告诉他 |
[08:43] | You are so bad. | 你真是坏透了 |
[08:46] | – Hey. – Hey, how you doing? | -嗨 -你们好 |
[08:53] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. Some guy. | -什么人 -不知道 就人一个 |
[08:56] | What are you, going out with him? | 你傻了啊 跟他出去玩? |
[08:58] | He smiled, Anthony. | 他对我笑了 Anthony |
[09:00] | He works here. | 他在这里工作 |
[09:00] | – You gotta stop. – Or what? | -你不要再这样 -我不呢? |
[09:04] | Or I won’t see you again. | 再来我就不见你 |
[09:05] | Like meeting me is such a big deal? | 哦 好像和我见面喝杯咖啡都很艰难 |
[09:07] | – I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 说真的 我根本不觉得是个好主意 |
[09:10] | – How come? | 怎么会? |
[09:11] | Cos last time you started crying and had to leave the Starbucks. | 因为上次你哭了 不得不离开星巴克 |
[09:21] | – I can’t sleep at night without you. | 我晚上没你睡不着 |
[09:22] | – lt’ll get better, OK? | 会慢慢好起来的 |
[09:26] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[09:29] | I gotta go back to work. | 我要回去干活了 |
[09:31] | Stop. You’re embarrassing me. | 停手 你让我好丢人啊 |
[09:45] | You knock off early, we go back to your place, | 你早点下班 我们回你家 |
[09:49] | christen those new sheets you told me about. | 为你以前说的那些新被单起个名字 |
[09:51] | – A man with a plan, huh? | 一个有计划的男人 对吗? |
[09:53] | – The man with the erection. | 是一个雄起的男人 |
[10:01] | Let me take this. | 让我接这个电话 |
[10:05] | Hey. – It’s me. | 喂 -是我 |
[10:06] | I need you to come home. It’s AJ. | 我需要你回家一趟 AJ有事 |
[10:09] | – What happened? – I am worried, Tony. | -出什么事了 -我很担心 Tony |
[10:11] | I have never seen him like this. | 我从来没见过他这个样子 |
[10:13] | I’m supposed to see a new property | 我要去见地产经纪 有个新物业 |
[10:16] | but I am afraid to leave him alone. – Afraid, why? | 但我又担心他一个人在家里 怕什么? |
[10:19] | – Will you just come home, please? | 你先回来再说好吗? |
[10:26] | – Go away. | -别烦我 |
[10:30] | – It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:35] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[10:41] | – What happened? – You know what happened. | -出什么事了? -你明知故问 |
[10:44] | Blanca still? | 还是Blanca |
[10:48] | All right, that’s it. Enough’s enough. | 够了 结果就是这样 |
[10:50] | Look, I’m fucking depressed, OK? | 我很沮丧 明白了吗? |
[10:53] | You broke up. How long you want to cry about it? | 你们已经分手了 你还要哭多久? |
[10:56] | She was my life. | 她是我的一切 |
[10:58] | You’re 20 years old. You barely have a life. | 你才二十出头 人生才刚刚开始 |
[11:00] | And you’re better off anyway. | 你条件还那么好 |
[11:02] | She was cute, OK, | 没错 她是很可爱 |
[11:04] | but come on. With another guy’s kid to boot. | 可是带着一个和别人生的孩子 |
[11:06] | She was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 她是我这辈子遇到过的最好的事 |
[11:18] | What you’re going through, | 你现在所经历的 |
[11:20] | what you’re feeling right now, | 你现在感觉到的 |
[11:22] | it happens sometimes. | 每个人都会碰上 |
[11:25] | Everybody gets the blues. | 每个人都有忧郁的时候 |
[11:28] | There’s a half-a-billion-dollar industry devoted to it. | 所以就有大公司专门靠这赚钱 |
[11:32] | What, Prozac? | 什么东西 百忧解? |
[11:33] | No, the music business. | 不 唱片行业 |
[11:36] | They write thousands of songs about this shit. | 他们写了数以万计关于失恋的歌曲 |
[11:39] | Tears On My Pillow, | “泪洒枕头” |
[11:41] | Mona Lisa, right? | “蒙娜利莎” 那些不是吗? |
[11:48] | Listen, these fucking women, | 听着 这些贱女人 |
[11:50] | they’ll drive you nuts with your emotions and whatnot. | 会在情绪等各方面把人逼疯 |
[11:54] | I know it feels like | 我知道那感觉 |
[11:55] | you’ll never love anybody again. | 就好像永远都不会再爱上别人 |
[11:58] | But trust me, there’s millions of girls out there | 不过相信我 外面有数之不尽的女孩 |
[12:01] | that are dying to meet a guy like you. | 不惜一切想和你这样的人谈恋爱 |
[12:02] | I see ’em every day. | 我每天都看见那些人 |
[12:04] | Right, I’m so special. | 对啊 我是那么特别 |
[12:06] | Damn right you are.You’re handsome and smart | 没错 你聪明又帅气 |
[12:09] | and a hard worker | 还是个勤奋的人 |
[12:11] | and, let’s be honest, white. | 我们就坦白说 |
[12:14] | That’s a huge plus nowadays. | 现今白人泡妞有很大的优势 |
[12:19] | Go out and get a blow job. | 去外面找人吹一萧 |
[12:20] | I don’t want a blow job. | 我不想找人吹 |
[12:23] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[12:25] | Why? | 为啥 |
[12:27] | – Who’s listening? – Nobody. | -有人在外面? -没 |
[12:29] | Oh, fuck me! | 噢 真丢人! |
[12:32] | You saw her again, didn’t you? | 你又去见她了 是吗? |
[12:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[12:38] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[12:39] | I love you, Anthony. It’s killing me to see you like this. | 我爱你 AJ 看着你这样子让我心碎 |
[12:43] | What’s the fucking point? | 究竟有什么意义? |
[12:48] | – Point of what? – Just leave me alone. | -什么意义? -别管我好不好 |
[13:07] | Honestly, I was glad when they broke up. | 坦白说 他们分手的时候我还高兴 |
[13:10] | The culture divide… But now… | 文化的差异 不过现在变成这样子 . |
[13:12] | Everything turns to shit. | 事事不顺 |
[13:22] | Thank you so much for inviting us. | 感谢你的邀请 当然要了 |
[13:24] | I’m so nervous cooking for all these people. | 实在太紧张了 为那么多人做饭 |
[13:26] | Do you remember Tony’s sister Barbara? | 爸 记得Tong的妹妹Barbara吗? |
[13:29] | Of course. | 记得 |
[13:29] | – Hi. – Her husband Tom, Stefan, Alyssa. | -很高兴见到你 -这是她丈夫 Tom |
[13:32] | – This is for you. – Thank you. | -这是送给你们的 -噢 谢谢 |
[13:33] | And the baby. | 还有给婴儿的 |
[13:35] | Come in. Come in. | 进来 进来坐 |
[13:40] | Can I play the Xbox? | 我能玩Xbox吗? |
[13:42] | What happened to folding the napkins? | 餐巾叠得怎么样了? |
[13:47] | – How you holding up? – I’m freaking. | -还行吧? -我快疯了 |
[13:51] | I gotta take the ziti out. | 我要把面条拿出去 |
[14:06] | You OK, T? | 没事吧 Tony |
[14:09] | – You having a good time? – Yeah. | 玩得开心吗? 开心 |
[14:12] | So it could be good. Got a lot of money in this. | 肯定有赚头 这东西利润很高 |
[14:18] | Look at that wrist action. | 看看那手势 |
[14:20] | All those years yanking | 练了那么多年来 |
[14:22] | it finally starting to pay off. | 终于用得上了 |
[14:25] | That non-alcoholic shit any good? | 这没酒精的啤酒好喝吗? |
[14:27] | It’s all right. | 还可以 |
[14:35] | Less filling, tastes like ass. | 难以入口 不可言传 |
[14:42] | This is nice. | 这样很好啊 |
[14:44] | About time you invited everybody over. | 是时候请大家来聚聚了 |
[14:46] | It was Kelli’s idea. | 是Kelli的主意 |
[14:48] | She’s been wanting to start entertaining. | 她一直想亲自款待大家 |
[14:50] | Good thing, else I’d never see you. | 好事 否则永远都见不到你 |
[14:53] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[14:54] | – Steak’s done. – You think so? | -肉好了 -你觉得? |
[14:57] | It keeps cooking even if it’s off the flame. | 放旁边还是受热的 即使火没直接烧到 |
[14:59] | The juices. | 要看肉汁 |
[15:04] | So what’s up with you? | 那你有什么要说的? |
[15:07] | You’ve been like a ghost lately. | 你最近神出鬼没 |
[15:08] | You’re around, then you’re gone. | 露一下脸就跑了 |
[15:10] | – I was by the Bing the other day. – For five minutes. | -我前天才去过夜总会 -呆了五分钟 |
[15:13] | You know, you of all people should understand how hard it is | 你和所有人都应该理解在那地方混 |
[15:16] | for me to be around that place. | 对我戒酒戒毒有多难 |
[15:18] | – I should? Why? – Cos you’re in therapy. | -为什么我应该? -因为你也在接受治疗 |
[15:21] | You understand the human condition, at least. | 起码你了解人性 |
[15:26] | Still doing that? | 还在看心理医生吧? |
[15:28] | Turn those ribs. | 翻一下那些肉排 |
[15:31] | Between the booze and the strippers over there, | 其实去那里喝酒看脱衣舞的人 |
[15:33] | half of them are fucking cokeheads. | 一半都是瘾君子 |
[15:35] | It’s hard, you know? | 真的很难 你知道吗? |
[15:37] | And Satriale’s, that fridge full of beer. | 还有肉店里的冰箱都放满了啤酒 |
[15:40] | It’s tough to eat a sausage and peppers | 你知道没啤酒送 |
[15:42] | without a cold one. | 要啃下一条胡椒香肠有多难? |
[15:44] | So then just quit. You want a beer, too bad. | 那就别戒 喝瓶啤酒都不行 |
[15:46] | – Show some balls. – I got balls. | -拿点勇气出来 -我什么都不怕 |
[15:48] | I can’t eat eggplant cos of my stomach. | 我不再吃茄子 |
[15:50] | Might put me into a relapse. | 是因为可能会让我胃病复发 |
[15:52] | Now, believe me, I’d like to, but I don’t. | 我想吃 但我不会吃 |
[15:55] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[15:57] | – Make it simple. – It’s a disease. | -那你就让它变得简单 -这是一种病 |
[16:00] | I inherited it. You know the problem with my mother. | 是遗传病 你知道我妈的毛病 |
[16:05] | I gotta be honest. This whole disease concept, | 坦白说 这种所谓病的概念 |
[16:08] | I think it’s bullshit. | 我认为完全是废话 |
[16:10] | So you know more than the scientists? | 你知道的比主流科学家还多? |
[16:12] | – I know a crutch when I see it. – So my dad? | -看见拐杖就知道怎么用它 -我爸也一样? |
[16:14] | You must have knew he had a crutch. | 你肯定知道他也有一根拐杖 |
[16:17] | – What the fuck are you talking about? – Come on, Tone. | 你说什么废话 别骗我了 好吗? |
[16:21] | Between the coke, the vodka, | 从毒品到酒 |
[16:23] | whatever else he was squirting up his arm… | 还有其它从他嘴里喷出来的东西 |
[16:25] | Let’s be honest about the great Dickie Moltisanti. | 说句伟大的Dickie moltisanti的实话 |
[16:28] | My dad, your hero… | 我爸爸 你的英雄 |
[16:31] | wasn’t much more than a fucking junkie. | 能比一个瘾君子好多少? |
[16:48] | Hey, don’t fucking move! | 别动 喂 喂 喂 |
[16:52] | – Easy. – What the fuck is going on? | -别乱来 -你们在搞什么 |
[16:54] | Paulie, remember? Germani. | 小Paulie 记得吗? |
[16:57] | We met at your granddaughter’s christening. | 我们在你孙女的洗礼上见过面 |
[16:59] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在这干什么? |
[17:01] | – My uncle didn’t call you? – No… | -我叔叔没给你打电话? -没 |
[17:03] | – Who’s your uncle? – Paulie Gaultieri. | -谁是你叔叔 – PAULIE GAULTIERI. |
[17:06] | – These are for his friend at the union. – What union? | 这些是给工会里的一个朋友 什么工会? |
[17:09] | He was supposed to call you. You believe this? | 他应该先知会你 怎么会搞成这样子 |
[17:17] | Al, this is a big fucking mix-up. | AL 这是个误会 |
[17:20] | I thought Paulie called you. | 我以为叔叔已经给你电话了 |
[17:22] | – The guy’s waiting. – So you break in? | -工会那人在等着 -你们就破门而入? |
[17:24] | I got a silent alarm that goes to my house. | 我装了静音警钟 连接到我家里 |
[17:27] | He’ll take care of you. | 他不会乱来的 别担心 |
[17:28] | Let me talk to my son-in-law. | 我跟我女婿谈谈 |
[17:30] | Chris? | Chris? 我没意见 |
[17:32] | If I were you I wouldn’t make a problem where there ain’t one. | 不过换了是我 我就不会去无中生有 |
[17:57] | – Take over, OK, Felix? – What you do? | -你来看铺子 好吗 -你去干什么 |
[18:00] | – I’m leaving. – Who? | -我走了 |
[18:02] | I’m going home, all right? I quit. | 我回家行不行 我不干了 |
[18:04] | Why you do that? | 你为什么不做啊 |
[18:06] | If Dale calls, just tell him I’m sorry. | 如果Dale打电话来 你跟他说我很抱歉 |
[18:08] | But you’re the manager. | 不过你是店长啊 |
[18:12] | – Tone, hey. – Hey. | -Tony 你好 -你好 |
[18:16] | – How you doing? – This always helps. | -还好吧? -有这东西就有帮助 |
[18:19] | God bless the NFL. | 喔 主佑NFL |
[18:22] | I tell you, I owe a spot of it to my son. | 我得感谢我儿子 这里面有他的功劳 |
[18:26] | I was against this kid even going to college. | 我以前反对他上大学 |
[18:29] | Once him and Carlo’s kid started taking action on campus, | 不过自从他和Carlo的儿子 在学校收赌注后 |
[18:32] | far as I’m concerned, he should stay till he gets a PhD. | 现在我想他应该留校拿个博士学位 |
[18:35] | Benefits of a higher education. | 高等教育的益处 |
[18:37] | Don’t get me wrong. He’s learning stuff too. | 别误会 他也是个读书的材料 |
[18:40] | The shit this kid knows about computers… | 这小子懂的电脑知识 |
[18:42] | He set his mother up with a website | 能帮他母亲设立一个网站 |
[18:44] | for her ceramics business. | 做陶瓷生意 |
[18:46] | You must be very proud. | 你肯定很开心了 |
[18:48] | Believe me, I thank God every day. | 我每天都感谢上帝 |
[18:52] | I gotta take a leak. | 我要上厕所 |
[19:03] | Parisi the younger. I was just talking to your dad about you. | 我刚才和你爸谈起你 |
[19:07] | – What did I do now? – To hear him, you’re the golden boy. | -我又做错什么了 -我是在听你爸赞你 |
[19:14] | – Hey, Tone. – What the fuck’s with you? | -嗨 Tony -你的脸怎么了 |
[19:16] | Root canal. They got me on Oxycodone. | 根管治疗(牙髓病) 他们给我用羟考酮 |
[19:19] | My whole fucking head is numb. | 我整个头都没知觉了 |
[19:21] | That answers a lot of questions. | 那回答了很多问题 |
[19:23] | What the fuck are you laughing at? | 你笑什么笑 |
[19:28] | I’ll see you inside, Tone. I got something for you. | 我在里面等你 有东西给你 |
[19:37] | – So how’s Rutgers? – You see those envelopes? | Rutgers队赢了吗? 你看见我们收信封了? |
[19:40] | Majoring in cash, minoring in ass. | 有钱就赚 有妞就上 |
[19:44] | Things change, huh? | 时代不同了 |
[19:46] | When I was in college, it wasn’t so much sports betting. | 我读大学的时候 没那么多球赌 |
[19:49] | – Hey, how’s AJ doing? – Good. | -AJ好吗? -好 好得很 |
[19:52] | He’s working. Broke up with that girlfriend of his. | 他在上班 和女朋友分手了 |
[19:55] | That Spanish chick? | 那个西班牙妞? |
[19:56] | He took her to my cousin’s wedding. | 他带她去我表亲Angela的婚礼 |
[19:58] | She was smoking, that girl. | 她在那抽烟 那妞真是 |
[19:59] | Yeah, you know, whatever. | 对 她就那样子 不过没关系了 |
[20:02] | He didn’t want to get too serious. | 他只是玩玩而已 |
[20:03] | Fuck, Jay, check it out | 靠 Jay 看看那 |
[20:09] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[20:15] | So Sil tells me | Sil跟我说 |
[20:17] | you booked a party here next week. | 你们下星期在这里订了一个房间 |
[20:19] | Yeah, it’s our frat. | 没错 我们学校的兄弟会 |
[20:21] | You should call AJ. | 你们该叫上AJ |
[20:22] | He’s probably busy but he’d love to see you guys. | 他可能会没空 不过我知道他很想见你们 |
[20:24] | – Absolutely. – Definitely. | -行 -没问题 |
[20:32] | – Who is it? – Me. | -谁? -我 |
[20:40] | How you doing, kid? | 小子 你来干嘛 |
[20:41] | What the fuck, Paulie? | 你什么意思 Paulie? |
[20:43] | I left you four messages. | 我给你留了四个短信 |
[20:45] | My flight was delayed. I just got in. | 我的航班延迟了 刚到家 |
[20:47] | And I’ve been dealing with Al for two days. | AL烦了我两天 |
[20:49] | Just tell him to relax. | 叫他别紧张 |
[20:51] | They busted into his store. His acid reflux is acting up. | 他们闯入了他的商店 吓得他胃酸又倒流 |
[20:54] | He woke up Kelli, got her all upset. | 他吵醒Kelli 搞得她心烦意乱 |
[20:57] | It’s my fault he’s a crybaby? | 你岳父是个娘娘腔也是我的错了? |
[20:59] | They told him I’d take care of him. | 他们说过我会看好他的 |
[21:00] | – What’s his problem? – I’m stupid now? | 他还有什么好担心的? 你当我白痴啊? |
[21:03] | You know and I know they were there to boost that shit. | 你和我心里都明白 他们是去偷东西 |
[21:06] | It couldn’t wait. | 没时间了 知道吗? |
[21:08] | I promised a load to Lenny at the joint-fitters’ union. | 我答应Lenny拿些货给工会 |
[21:10] | What do I care? It ain’t my union. | 为啥我要卖这人情 又不是我的工会 |
[21:12] | Lower your voice. I got neighbours. | 别那么大声 隔壁有人住 |
[21:13] | Fuck them. When you gonna pay me? | 管他妈的邻居 你什么时候还我钱 |
[21:15] | When you suck the money out of my ass. Now get the fuck out! | 有种就来抢 给我滚出去 |
[21:30] | Listen, I gotta talk to you. | 我有事要跟你谈 |
[21:32] | Now? | 现在? |
[21:33] | It can’t wait, T. This fucking Paulie! | 不能等了 那个该死的Paulie |
[21:35] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[21:39] | He sent his idiot nephew and Jason Molinaro | 他叫他的白痴侄子和Jason |
[21:42] | to my father-in-law’s store. | 去我岳父的店子 |
[21:44] | They boosted a pallet of power saws. | 偷了一车电锯 |
[21:46] | – They did? – Yeah. | -他们真的偷了? -没错 |
[21:48] | Not exactly. Al caught ’em. | 不完全是 我岳父当场抓住他们 |
[21:50] | So they did or did not take the saws? | 那他们究竟有没有偷了电锯? |
[21:53] | They did under false pretence. | 偷了 骗了我岳父 |
[21:56] | This is what you had to talk to me about? | 你一定要跟我马上谈这事? |
[21:58] | They broke into the guy’s store, T! | 他们破门而入啊 |
[22:01] | Yeah, I hear you. I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[22:03] | But we’re talking about | Christopher 我们正在谈 |
[22:05] | a potentially multimillion-dollar proposition here | 一盘可能上百万的生意 |
[22:08] | It ain’t the money, Tone. | 不是钱的问题 Tony |
[22:10] | Really? Well, I’m glad you feel that way. | 真的? 很高兴你也有那感觉 |
[22:13] | A pallet of drills. You believe this shit? | 一车电钻 值很多钱? |
[22:16] | Go have a lime rickey or whatever you’re drinking these days, | 去喝杯酒 喝你最近喝的那种 |
[22:20] | and we’ll be done in a minute. | 我们几分内就完事 |
[22:22] | Forget it, all right? I got other shit to do. | 算了 我还有其它事要做 |
[22:27] | Come in. | 进来 |
[22:30] | I need to talk to you guys. | 我要你们谈谈 |
[22:33] | What’s the matter? Finn? | 有什么要谈的 Finn的事? |
[22:36] | What? No. | 不是 |
[22:38] | It’s not about me. AJ. | 和我无关 是AJ |
[22:41] | I know he’s upset, | -他怎么了 -我知道他很不开心 |
[22:44] | but he’s been saying some things that are really disturbing. | 不过他最近老在说一些 很让人担心的话 |
[22:47] | – Like what? – Like nobody gives a shit about him. | -比如? -象说什么没人关心他死活 |
[22:51] | What’s the point of anything? Stuff like that. | 做人有什么意义 就那些话 |
[22:54] | I told you about | 我跟你们说过 |
[22:55] | that girl Hadley in my dorm sophomore year, | 在我宿舍那个叫Hadley的女孩 |
[22:58] | the one who threw herself off the library balcony. | 从图书馆露台跳下去的那个 |
[23:01] | These are the kind of things she was saying. | 她死前就是说这些话 |
[23:05] | I don’t mean to get you all upset… | 我不是想让你们心烦 |
[23:08] | Of course not. I’m glad you said something. | 当然不是了 很高兴你能提醒我们 |
[23:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:13] | – Good night, sweetie. – Get some sleep. | -晚安 -好好睡 |
[24:13] | I came here today to tell you | 我今天来告诉你 |
[24:15] | in all seriousness that I’m done. | 很严肃的跟你说 我以后不来了 |
[24:19] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的去做 |
[24:22] | I gave it a lot of thought | 认真考虑过这问题 |
[24:24] | and I decided that, once and for all, | 我下定决心做出这决定 |
[24:26] | it’s over. | 我们完了 |
[24:31] | The truth is, | 事实就是 |
[24:32] | this therapy is a jerk-off. | 这种治疗根本就是骗人的 |
[24:36] | You know it and I know it. | 你我都清楚 |
[24:38] | I actually don’t know it, | 我真的不清楚 |
[24:41] | but please continue. | 请继续 |
[24:44] | – It’s a jerk-off. – Yes, you’ve said that. | -是骗人的 -你说过了 |
[24:51] | I was coming here to quit. | 我原来是来结束治疗的 |
[24:53] | Had it all planned out. But guess what. | 已经想好怎么跟你说 你想不到是 |
[24:59] | My son is talking suicide. | 我儿子老在说自杀 |
[25:02] | So now I’m trapped here forever. | 所以我现在永远都离不开这里了 |
[25:04] | My God, what did he say? | 天啊 他说什么了 |
[25:06] | His girlfriend, fiance, whatever, | 他的女朋友 未婚妻 |
[25:09] | she broke up with him. | 和他分手了 |
[25:10] | He’s beyond devastated. | 他现在生不如死 |
[25:13] | Shall I recommend someone for him to talk to? | 要我介绍一个同僚跟他谈谈吗? |
[25:15] | Carmela’s getting a referral from his own paediatrician. | Carmel正从他的儿科医生那打听 |
[25:19] | After that incompetent | 上次你介绍给Meadow那个废人 |
[25:22] | you sent Meadow to? | 吓坏了她 |
[25:30] | So I suppose now comes the grilling | 那我现在该按部就班 |
[25:33] | about how I feel about all this. | 先谈谈我对这事的感受 |
[25:35] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你来不是为了这个吗? |
[25:40] | Friends of mine, they got sons his age | 我的朋友的儿子也跟他一样的年纪 |
[25:43] | and they’re happy, | 他们日子过得很开心 |
[25:47] | ambitious. | 雄心壮志 |
[25:50] | They fucking take life as it comes. | 一副既来之则安之的样子 |
[25:52] | I know it seems that way, | 应该是那样子 |
[25:54] | but do you really know these other boys? | 但你真的了解那些孩子吗? |
[25:58] | I know what I see, | 我很清楚我所看到的 |
[25:59] | my son curled up on the couch | 我儿子在该去泡妞的年纪 |
[26:01] | when he should be banging coeds. | 卷缩在沙发上像个未出生的婴儿 |
[26:03] | – Have you talked to him? – Till I’m blue in the face. | -你跟他谈过了吗? -在我发脾气之前 |
[26:06] | We both have, and now we’re afraid to talk to him | 我们俩都跟他谈过 现在我们都不敢了 |
[26:09] | because of what he might do. | 因为担心他会做傻事 |
[26:16] | Obviously I’m prone to depression, | 你看得出来 我很容易抑郁 |
[26:20] | a certain bleak attitude about the world, | 对这个世界有一种负面的看法 |
[26:25] | but I know I can handle it. | 但我知道我能顶得住 |
[26:28] | Your kids, though, | 而孩子们 |
[26:35] | it’s like when they’re little | 就好像他们小时候 |
[26:37] | and they get sick, | 当他们生病的时候 |
[26:43] | you’d give anything to trade places with them | 你会付出一切去治疗他们 |
[26:46] | so they don’t have to suffer. | 所以他们不必去受苦 |
[26:50] | And then to think you’re the cause of it. | 然后才想到自己才是问题的根源 |
[26:52] | How are you the cause of it? | 你怎么会是问题的根源? |
[26:54] | It’s in his blood, this miserable fucking existence. | 在他的血里 这种悲观的思想 |
[27:00] | My rotten fucking putrid genes | 我那些堕落腐烂的基因 |
[27:02] | have infected my kid’s soul. | 感染了他的灵魂 |
[27:05] | That’s my gift to my son. | 那就是我留给儿子的天赋 |
[27:20] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道你说这话很不容易 |
[27:24] | But I’m very glad we’re having this discussion. | 但我很高兴我们能谈这个问题 |
[27:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:30] | Cos I gotta be honest. I think it fucking sucks. | 我得说句心里话 我觉得很糟糕 |
[27:32] | – What does? – Therapy, this. | -什么糟糕 -治疗 这里 |
[27:35] | I hate this fucking shit! | 我讨厌这种治疗 |
[27:40] | We’re both adults here, right? | 我们都是成年人 对吧? |
[27:45] | So after all is said | 谈了那么多 |
[27:47] | and done, | 做了那么多 |
[27:49] | after all the complaining and the crying | 哭过闹过 |
[27:51] | and all the fucking bullshit, | 经过那么久的治疗 |
[27:54] | is this all there is? | 这就是它的疗效? |
[28:02] | Yes. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[28:04] | Hi, I’m Chris. I’m an alcoholic and drug addict. | 大家好 我是Chris 一个酒鬼 瘾君子 |
[28:07] | Hi, Chris. | 你好 Chris |
[28:08] | I want to go back to what Stan said. | 我想回到Stan的话题上 |
[28:11] | How not being able to socialise is hard | 当推销员很难让自己 |
[28:13] | when you’re a salesman. | 不受社会风气的影响 |
[28:15] | In my case, it’s the same thing. | 我自己的情况也一样 |
[28:17] | It’s actually taking food out of my daughter’s mouth. | 实际上已经影响到我的收入 |
[28:20] | My boss, for all his bullshit encouragement, | 我老板那些虚伪的鼓励 |
[28:24] | how he respects what I’m doing, | 说他是如何尊重我现在所做的 |
[28:26] | the reality is he resents my sobriety. | 其实他憎恨我远离毒品酒精 |
[28:29] | I had the same thing at Unicor. | 我在公司的遭遇也一样 |
[28:30] | They were all on board for the intervention | 那些人平时关怀备至 |
[28:32] | but skip one golf outing and you’re ostracised. | 但是你缺席一场高尔夫球赛 你就被排斥了 |
[28:35] | He’s an enabler too, the worst fucking kind. | 他就是个纵容者 还是最坏的那种 |
[28:38] | Pours you a drink with one hand, | 这会给你递杯酒 |
[28:40] | judges you with the other if you take it. | 你喝了就对你指手划脚 |
[28:43] | And he wonders why I’m distant, | 他不明白我为什么疏远他们 |
[28:45] | why I wanna branch out into other things. | 还奇怪为什么我要去做其它生意 |
[28:47] | But I can promise you I’d have more money, | 不过我敢跟你们说 我能赚到更多的钱 |
[28:49] | plus more responsibility, | 爬到更高的位置 |
[28:51] | if I sat with him drinking, | 只要我肯陪他去吃喝玩乐 |
[28:53] | watching that Scotch | 看着那威士忌 |
[28:55] | drool out of his fat fucking mouth. | 从他那猪嘴里淌出来 |
[29:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[29:18] | What are you watching? | 在看什么节目 |
[29:19] | Nothing. | 没看什么 |
[29:22] | That’s a good one. | 喂 这好看 |
[29:24] | JOHN WAYNE. John Wayne. | |
[29:34] | Two Jasons call you? | Jason他们给你电话了吗? |
[29:36] | Invite you to a party tomorrow night? | 请你明天去派对 |
[29:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:41] | Well, either they did or they didn’t. | 他们有还是没有给你电话? |
[29:43] | Yeah, I guess. | 有吧 |
[29:43] | Jason Gervasi called. | 应该是JASON GERVASI |
[29:47] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说了 |
[29:50] | I didn’t call him back. | 我没回他的电话 |
[29:51] | How come? | 怎么会? |
[29:53] | Cos I don’t want to go. | 因为我不想去 |
[29:57] | Of course not. Beer, strippers, | 当然不想去了 啤酒 脱衣舞女 |
[30:00] | fucking around with guys your own age, | 他妈的连和你同龄的人 |
[30:03] | you hate that shit. | 你全都讨厌 |
[30:07] | You gonna call him? | 你会给他电话吧? |
[30:09] | I said I don’t want to go. | 我说了不想去 |
[30:12] | I know you don’t want to go. | 我知道你不想去 |
[30:15] | You don’t want to work, you don’t want to eat, | 你不想工作 不想吃 |
[30:18] | you don’t want to talk either. | 话也不想说 |
[30:19] | So, all that being the case, | 既然已经到了这地步 |
[30:21] | you’re gonna shower tomorrow night, | 你明天给我洗干净 剃须 |
[30:23] | you’re gonna get dressed, you’re gonna go to that party. | 穿好衣服去那派对 |
[30:30] | I’m not gonna debate you on this. | 我不想再跟你谈这事 |
[30:38] | Fine. | 行 |
[30:51] | – Your boss is your uncle? – Once removed. | -你老板就是你叔叔 -远堂的 |
[30:56] | That’s gotta add to the source. | 那得加入到原始资料里 |
[31:01] | We used to be so tight. | 我们以前很亲近 |
[31:03] | And producing movies is high-stress enough. | 制作电影压力已经够大的了 |
[31:08] | I have a happy marriage. | 我有美满的婚姻 |
[31:12] | But there was a woman… | 不过以前有个女人 |
[31:16] | She worked with us in a club we had. | 她在我们的夜总会里工作 |
[31:21] | Anyway, she became a problem to deal with | 后来她变成了我们的麻烦 |
[31:25] | and | 还有 |
[31:28] | I sided with him. | 当时我站在了他的那边 |
[31:30] | She was out of my life. | 最后她从我的生活中离开了 |
[31:34] | OK, fine. | 行 我牺牲 |
[31:38] | But he never appreciated it. | 但他从来没欣赏过我的选择 |
[31:41] | Give, give, give, it’s all I ever do. | 付出 付出 付出 就是我一直在做的 |
[31:48] | I think that’s when the relationship between me and him | 那就是我和他之间的友谊 |
[31:50] | got poisoned. | 被侵蚀的原因 |
[32:12] | How’s it going? | 生意好吗? |
[32:14] | Al here? | AL在不在 |
[32:15] | You just missed him. He went to lunch. | 他刚走了 去吃午饭 |
[32:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的? |
[32:18] | We’re here for the drills. | 我来拿电钻的 |
[32:20] | What drills? | 什么电钻 |
[32:21] | You know, in the back. | 你知道的 后面那些 |
[32:28] | I know what you mean but Al didn’t mention picking anything up. | 我明白 不过AL没说过有货要出 |
[32:31] | This fucking guy. | 他怎么搞的 |
[32:32] | Get him on the phone. | 给他电话 |
[32:34] | All right. | 好 |
[32:35] | What’s your name? | 怎么称呼? |
[32:37] | Me? I’m Mike. | 我? 迈克 |
[32:39] | Paulie. | 我是Paulie |
[32:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:42] | Voicemail. | 转去自动留言了 |
[32:43] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[32:45] | Yeah, Al, it’s Paulie. | 你好AL 我是Paulie |
[32:47] | Listen, we’re here with Mike. | 我们现在和迈克一起 |
[32:49] | We’re taking the drills. | 我们要拿电钻 |
[32:51] | I’ll call you about that other order. | 晚些再给你电话订其它的货 |
[32:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:10] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[33:14] | Blanca Blanca. | |
[33:15] | Had you and Blanca been engaged long? | 你和她订婚很久了? |
[33:20] | Only a couple of weeks. | 才几星期 |
[33:23] | She had a son too, | 她有个儿子了 |
[33:25] | from when she used to be married. | 以前那段婚姻时生的 |
[33:27] | What do you think went wrong? | 你觉得那段婚姻是哪里出问题了? |
[33:28] | Her husband was an asshole, supposedly. | 应该是她遇人不淑吧 |
[33:32] | With your relationship? | 和你相处得怎么样? |
[33:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:39] | I mean, I wish there was a reason, but | 我希望是有个原因 不过 |
[33:41] | she says there isn’t. | 她说没有 |
[33:49] | I think maybe it’s because we have way more money in my family than hers. | 我想应该是我们家比她家富有 |
[33:51] | They’re immigrants, | 他们是移民家庭 |
[33:53] | and that might have scared her. | 这个原因可能会吓跑她 |
[34:03] | Have you been feeling suicidal, Anthony? | 你是不是有自杀倾向 |
[34:12] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[34:13] | Have you ever tried to kill yourself? | 试过自杀吗? |
[34:16] | No. | 没 |
[34:19] | I mean, once me and my friends | 有一次 我和朋友们 |
[34:22] | jumped off my garage roof, | 从我家的车库屋顶跳下来 |
[34:23] | but, you know, that was just to fool around. | 你知道那只是闹着玩 |
[34:34] | You sleeping a lot? | 你常睡? |
[34:38] | I’m tired, | 我累 |
[34:40] | but I keep waking up. | 但都是半梦半醒 |
[34:41] | Nightmares? | 恶梦? |
[34:43] | I just keep thinking about her. | 我老是在想着她 |
[34:47] | I mean, it hurts, | 我是说 想她令我很痛苦 |
[34:50] | but I can’t help it. | 但我又禁不住要想她 |
[34:51] | Does anything in life give you pleasure lately? | 最近有什么事情能给你快乐的? |
[34:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:57] | Not really. | 没吧 |
[34:59] | There’s a medication called Lexapro. | 有种药叫依地普仑 |
[35:02] | It’s an antidepressant. | 是抗抑郁药 |
[35:03] | I have friends who take that. | 我有朋友正服用这药 |
[35:05] | Well, I’m going to write you a prescription. | 我会给你开个处方 |
[35:10] | I’m making mad fucking money, bro. | 兄弟 我正在赚大钱 |
[35:13] | I gotta shut my phone off sometimes. | 有时候我还得把电话关上 |
[35:15] | You should totally do it, man. | 你绝对要做赌球的生意 |
[35:17] | I’m not really good with betting and percentages. | 下注 赔率这些东西我不在行 |
[35:20] | I got like a 450 on my math SAT. | 我数学才考了450分 |
[35:22] | Fuck that shit. I could hook you up in ten minutes. | 管他妈的数学 我不用十分钟就能教会你 |
[35:28] | Can I dance for you, baby? | 能为你跳个舞吗? |
[35:30] | I guess. | 可以 |
[35:37] | Yeah, dude! | 没错 兄弟 就那样 |
[35:39] | Yeah! | 爽啊 |
[35:56] | Look at this pile of shit. | 这手臭牌 |
[35:57] | Yeah, so get some toilet paper. | 对 去拿点草纸擦吧 |
[35:59] | What is that, comedy? | 什么意思 演喜剧? |
[36:01] | Actually, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:02] | Come on, what are you gonna do? | 快点 你想怎么样 |
[36:04] | Fuck it, I’m all in. | 豁出去了 全押 |
[36:07] | Fucking idiot. Toilet paper? | 你这白痴 说什么草纸 |
[36:08] | Fucking cunt! | 你这垃圾 |
[36:10] | – Fuck! – Chris! | -靠 – Chris |
[36:12] | You were my friend. | 我们以前是好朋友 |
[36:18] | Fuck! | 别 |
[36:27] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[36:36] | Tony, wake up. I need to talk to you. | Tony 起床 我有话跟你说 |
[36:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:43] | You let our underage son go to a party at a strip club? | 你让未成年的儿子去脱衣夜总会? |
[36:49] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[36:58] | Take it easy, will you? What’s the big deal? | 别紧张 好吗? 有什么大不了的 |
[37:00] | He got in three hours ago. | 他三小时前才回来 |
[37:02] | He is still drunk and he’s not even drinking age. | 醉得不省人事 他还没到合法喝酒的年龄 |
[37:06] | Yet he could die in lraq. | 他够资格去伊拉克送死了 |
[37:07] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 那样做有什么作用? |
[37:09] | Jesus Christ, Carm, he’s gonna be 21 in two months. | 天啊 他还有两个月就二十一了 |
[37:13] | He’s an emotional wreck, Tony. | 他现在是神经错乱 Tony |
[37:15] | So seeing a pair of tits is gonna send him over the edge? | 去看看奶子能害死他啊? |
[37:18] | Got him out, around people his own age. | 让他出门和同龄人玩玩而已 |
[37:21] | At the fucking Bing? | 在你那个人渣夜总会? |
[37:22] | They’re college kids. It’s what they do. | 他们都是大学生 全都搞这东西 |
[37:25] | You’d rather see him in his room drinking cocoa | 我知道你宁愿他呆在家里喝可乐 |
[37:27] | but this is the way back, | 但这是让他回复正常 |
[37:30] | believe me, and the way back to college, | 相信我 这是让他回大学的办法 |
[37:35] | fraternities, frat boys. | 男生的兄弟会 |
[37:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:56] | I did a stupid thing, Tone. I won’t deny it. | 我做了蠢事 Tony 我不否认 |
[37:58] | Stupid? Just hung up with Paulie. | 蠢? 我刚和Paulie通完电话 |
[38:00] | His nephew’s got six broken vertebraes. | 他侄子碎了六块椎骨 |
[38:09] | I know that and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[38:11] | But this is the second fucking time | 不过这已经是第二次了 |
[38:14] | Paulie flouted his authority to my face. | Paulie他根本不当我是回事 |
[38:17] | This shit with the tools, | 这些电工工具 |
[38:18] | I know he set up the deal with the Cubans, | 我知道是他和古巴佬谈的生意 |
[38:20] | but this is my father-in-law we’re talking about, my family. | 不过他搞的是我岳父 我的家人 |
[38:24] | This bullshit could have been handled with a conversation. | 这种小事本来可以坐下来谈谈就能解决 |
[38:39] | I came to the Bing. I tried to talk to you about it. | 我去过夜总会找你谈 记得吗? |
[38:42] | And I told you to wait and you left | 我叫你等 你却走人 |
[38:44] | to go God-knows-where. | 还不知道你死哪去了 |
[38:46] | I got to be honest, | 我跟你说句心里话 |
[38:48] | I can’t help thinking that | 我不得不去想这事和 |
[38:50] | this goes directly to what we talked about. | 我们最近谈过很多次的那个问题有关联 |
[38:52] | If you were around more, | 如果你多在这里混 就会知道事态的发展 |
[38:55] | problems like this would be squashed in the womb. | 像这种事本来就能防患于未然 |
[38:57] | Whether I’m around’s got nothing to do with it. | 我在不在这里和这事无关 |
[39:00] | He needed the tools, he could have left me a message. | 他要工具可以给我留个口讯 |
[39:10] | We’re supposed to leave phone messages | 我们现在应该用短信 |
[39:11] | about interstate hijacking? | 来谈抢劫卡车的事啊? |
[39:13] | How about faxes? Emails? | 用传真机 电邮怎么样? |
[39:15] | Make it even easier for the cops. | 让条子更容易追查 |
[39:18] | This is a face-to-face business. | 我们干的是面对面的活 |
[39:20] | I’m gonna talk to Paulie | 还有 我会跟Paulie谈谈 |
[39:22] | cos there’s a few things that he needs to hear. | 别担心 有些事情他必须知道 |
[39:24] | You figure out how much he owes for the tools | 与此同时 你算好他欠你多少钱 |
[39:26] | and we’ll deduct that against what you’ll owe | 然后我们会用Paulie欠你的钱 |
[39:29] | for little Paulie’s hospital bills. | 扣除小Paulie的药费 |
[39:47] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[39:49] | He tore up my lawn, Tone! Drove his fucking car right up on the grass. | 他开车冲上我的草坪 把泥土都翻了一次 |
[39:52] | – Who did? – Fucking Paulie, who else? | 谁? Paulie 还会是谁 |
[39:54] | 40 grand in landscaping. | 花了我四万的园景 |
[39:56] | Terrorised my wife and daughter. | 吓坏了我老婆和女儿 |
[39:59] | Destroyed the bushes, | 压烂了矮树丛 |
[40:00] | the grass and every fucking flower she planted. | 还有我老婆种的花花草草 |
[40:03] | – Just relax, OK? – I am fucking relaxed. | -别冲动 好不好? -我一点都不冲动 |
[40:06] | I’m not gonna do nothing. | 我什么都不做 |
[40:07] | Because I love you and I’m committed to my work, | 因为我爱你 因为我起了誓效忠我的工作 |
[40:10] | I ain’t gonna do shit. | 我不会干傻事 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna sit tight and hold my tongue | 我会乖乖坐好 一言不发 |
[40:13] | and not cause problems for you. | 不会给你惹麻烦 |
[40:35] | Bad was ’99. | 不 那是99年 |
[40:36] | Mets/Braves National League Championship. | 大都会和勇士的洲际冠军系列赛 |
[40:39] | My dad went apeshit, man. | 我爸都疯了 |
[40:40] | He threw a vase through the TV. | 他朝电视就扔了一花瓶 |
[40:42] | Ho, Victor. What are you doing at a Zeek party, bro? | 喂 Victor 你来这干嘛? |
[40:45] | You settling up? | 赌债还清了吗? |
[40:46] | It’s Friday. Bills this Sunday. | 得了吧 现在才星期五 星期天才到期 |
[40:48] | What are we, Citibank? How long we gonna carry you? | 你当我们是什么人 自动提款机? |
[40:51] | Buffalo’s a lock. | 水牛队必胜 |
[40:52] | Give me a dime at two and a half. | 借我一千 二分半息 |
[40:54] | If not, my father’s sending my cheque. | 否则我爸给我开的支票 这星期就会到 |
[40:56] | Fuck that. | 靠 否则? |
[40:57] | You see this guy right here? | 你看见站在这里的是谁吗? |
[40:59] | Tony Soprano Jr. | Tony Soprano二世 |
[41:00] | Know what that means, right? | 知道那意味着什么吗? |
[41:02] | Monday, bro. One way or the other. | 星期一要还清 管你是死是活 |
[41:05] | Don’t be a dick about it. | 别逼人太甚 |
[41:16] | Is he still sleeping? | 他还在睡? |
[41:19] | He’s not home. | 他没回来 |
[41:21] | He stayed with his friends. | 在朋友那过夜 |
[41:23] | He sounded good. They were playing cards. | 好像不错 他们在玩牌 |
[41:25] | Well, it’s been a week almost, on the meds. | 他吃药快一星期了 |
[41:28] | It’s a pleasure not to have him laying around here | 他不在家里躺着就是件乐事 |
[41:31] | like a miserab’. | 像个废人那样 |
[41:33] | It’s companies like Wal-Mart we got to thank. | 谢天谢地 他们跟沃尔玛一样 |
[41:35] | They fight against tightening imports. | 总是反对紧缩入口政策 |
[41:38] | So our provolone, our perfume | 所以我们的波萝伏洛干酪 香水 |
[41:40] | slides right under the fucking door. | 就从门缝里溜进来 |
[41:42] | Those inspections slow down Wal-Mart’s operation. | 政府那些入口检查减慢了沃尔玛的运作 |
[41:45] | What about terrorism, missiles and shit? | 那恐怖主义 导弹那些东西怎么办? |
[41:47] | There he is, the missing link. | 他来了 最后一块拼图 |
[41:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:51] | How you doing? | 好些了吧? |
[41:53] | How you doing? | 好些了吧? |
[41:56] | Good. | 没事 |
[41:57] | I called Sal Vitro like you said. | 我按你说的打电话给园丁了 |
[41:59] | He’s coming by this week, resod the lawn. | 他下星期来修补草坪 |
[42:03] | I talked to Paulie. | 我也跟Paulie谈过 |
[42:05] | We worked out a payment schedule. | 我们达成了一份还款协议 |
[42:06] | He here? | 他在吗? |
[42:08] | Yeah. | 在 |
[42:11] | All right. | 好 |
[42:12] | Let me say hello. | 我去打声招呼 |
[42:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:22] | How you doing, kid? | 你好吗? |
[42:23] | How’s little Paulie? | 小Paulie的伤势怎么样 |
[42:25] | He’s fucked up. | 半死不活 |
[42:27] | He got your flowers, though. | 不过他收到你的花了 |
[42:29] | Good. | 那好 |
[42:31] | Listen, Paulie… | 听着 Paulie |
[42:32] | Forget it, OK? | 忘了这事吧 好吗? |
[42:34] | Shit happens. What are you gonna do? | 这事时有发生 无法避免 |
[42:36] | There’s no point in ruminating. | 没必要去深究 |
[42:38] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[42:40] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只想说声对不起 |
[42:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[42:50] | Do this again, sweetie. And get him a club soda. | 再来一杯 亲爱的 给他一杯汽水 |
[42:56] | You know what? Fuck it. | 靠 豁出去了 |
[42:59] | Whatever he’s having. | 他喝什么我就喝什么 |
[43:09] | Good times. | 好时光? |
[43:20] | – That’s fucking rocket fuel. – One more. | 这是火箭燃料 再来一杯 |
[43:24] | What’s going on, baby? | 有什么事啊? 你傻了? |
[43:26] | When, now? Who else is there? | 什么时候 现在? 还有谁在那? |
[43:29] | – Let’s do it. | 我们干了 |
[43:30] | ZEEK! Zeek! | |
[43:34] | All right, yeah, definitely. | 好 肯定去 |
[43:36] | In 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内 |
[43:40] | Donna Amato, they’re having a party. | Donna正在一个派对里玩 |
[43:41] | Guess who’s over there. Victor. | 猜猜她看见谁了? |
[43:44] | That welching little prick, | Victor 那个欠债不还的混蛋 |
[43:46] | you fucking kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[43:49] | You wanna come? | 你去不去? |
[43:50] | I don’t know. I’m just gonna hang here. | 不知道 我想呆在这里 |
[43:53] | Come on! It’ll be fun! | 去嘛 很好玩的 |
[43:59] | 11 more credits and I can transfer to Syracuse. | 再多拿十一个学分就能转去雪城大学 |
[44:02] | Their business programme is awesome. | 他们的商科棒极了 |
[44:04] | You made it. | 你及时赶到 |
[44:10] | Vic, where are you going, buddy? | 兄弟 你要去哪 |
[44:12] | I was just grabbing a beer. What’s up? | 我想拿瓶啤酒 有什么事 |
[44:15] | I’m getting your money, OK? | 我正在凑钱还给你 |
[44:17] | Cool, great. | 行 太好了 |
[44:18] | Let’s take a ride and talk about it, all right? | 我们去兜兜风顺便谈谈这事 |
[44:21] | Come on, guys, stop. | 别这样 |
[44:23] | What’s going on? | 你们要干什么 |
[44:24] | Nothing, we’re just fucking around. | 没事 玩玩而已 |
[44:47] | Fucking deadbeat. You know what happens when you don’t pay? | 你知道不还钱会有什么后果吗? |
[44:52] | Stop! | 别打了 别打了 |
[44:53] | What, are you gonna cry? | 怎么了 你要哭? |
[44:55] | What are we, fucking assholes? | 我们是什么人 你这傻B |
[44:58] | Help us hold him down. | 帮我们按住他 |
[45:00] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[45:02] | – No! – Quit kicking, bitch! | -不要! -别踢 胆小鬼 |
[45:07] | You ever take chemistry? | 兄弟 你上过化学课吗? |
[45:08] | Dr Parisi and me are gonna do an experiment. | 因为Parisi博士和我准备做个实验 |
[45:11] | See what happens when you mix sulphuric acid | 我们要用硫磺酸对付足癣 |
[45:12] | with toe jam. | 看看效果怎么样 |
[45:13] | Fuck, no! | 别! |
[45:16] | No! Don’t, don’t do it, fuck! | 不要! |
[45:19] | That hurt? | 疼吗? |
[45:21] | You little bitch. | 你这娘娘腔 |
[45:29] | I mean, you have a kid | 我是说你有自己的骨肉 |
[45:31] | and they look at you, | 他们看着你 |
[45:33] | you look back. | 你又回望他们 |
[45:35] | And you’re looking at yourself, really. | 其实就是在看你自己 |
[45:40] | Or part of you plus another person, | 或者是一部分的你 加上另一半的那部分 |
[45:43] | that love. | 那爱情的结晶 |
[45:46] | I look at her eyes, man, | 你看着她的眼 |
[45:48] | and she looks up, | 她抬起头 |
[45:50] | back at me… | 回望我 |
[45:52] | How the fuck do I put myself up for adoption? | 我去收养一个怎么样? |
[45:57] | – What? – Nothing, go ahead. | -你说什么? -没什么 继续 |
[45:59] | She ain’t adopted. | 她不是领养的 Paulie |
[46:01] | I’m kidding. What were you saying? | 我胡说的 |
[46:07] | My point… What the fuck… | 我是说 妈的说到哪了 |
[46:12] | is babies. They’re the future. | 孩子就是未来 |
[46:21] | By the time Caitlin’s out of college | 知道我女儿什么时候大学毕业吗? |
[46:24] | it’ll be the year 2027 or something. | 应该在2027年 对吧? |
[46:27] | She takes after you, she won’t be out of fourth grade by then. | 她如果跟你出来混 可能四年级都读不上 |
[46:32] | By that time she’ll be working here, so who gives a shit? | 到时候她来这里工作也没人会在乎 |
[47:08] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -喂 你去哪? -没事 |
[47:10] | Come on. | 喂! |
[47:11] | We’re just fucking around. It’s late. | 我们在开玩笑 很晚了 |
[47:13] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[47:34] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -谁? -是我 |
[47:43] | I’m fucking losing it, man. | 我失去控制了 |
[47:45] | Chris, it’s 11 fucking 30. | Chris 现在十一点半了 |
[47:47] | You’re awake, though, right? | 没错 不过你还没睡吧? |
[47:49] | I’m sorry. You sleeping? | 不好意思 你刚在睡? |
[47:50] | I’m on a deadline for a Law & Order. | 我在工作 要在限期前写好剧本 |
[47:53] | Marianne’s left me alone. | Marianne已经出去让我专心工作了 |
[47:55] | How much did you drink? | 你喝多少了 |
[47:57] | I don’t know. A lot. | 谁知道 反正很多 |
[47:59] | I’ll make some coffee and then we’ll call your sponsor. | 我去煮点咖啡 然后给你的戒酒搭挡电话 |
[48:02] | He’s gone. He’s away someplace, | Eddie不在 他去了其它地方 |
[48:04] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[48:07] | This fucking Paulie, man. | 这个该死的Paulie |
[48:09] | You think he’s your friend, this cocksucker, | 你当他是好朋友 这混蛋 |
[48:11] | all these pricks… | 还有那帮人渣 |
[48:15] | What are you doing? | 你去干什么? |
[48:16] | You’re drunk. I’m making coffee. | 你醉了 我去煮咖啡 |
[48:18] | I don’t want fucking coffee. | 我不想喝咖啡 |
[48:22] | It’s an urban myth, anyway. | 反正我的故事说出来也没人信 |
[48:29] | – What are you writing? – Law & Order. | -你写什么 -“法律与秩序” |
[48:33] | I’ll give you stories make your fucking head curl, | 我给你故事 让你横扫艾美奖 |
[48:37] | the shit I seen. | 我所看到的 |
[48:40] | Fuck that, the shit I did personally. | 看他妈的看 说我自己做过的 |
[48:42] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听你那些故事 |
[48:43] | You need to sober up and get to a meeting. | 你现在要清醒起来 然后去戒酒会 |
[48:46] | That’s your fucking answer? | 你就想我那样做? |
[48:47] | It is the answer. Work the programme. | 没错 按程序做 |
[48:51] | You know, you’re a fucking robot. | 你知道你自己就像个机器人吗? |
[48:52] | Anybody ever tell you that? | 究竟有没有人告诉过你? |
[48:55] | You got any fucking emotion in there? | 剧本里有你的感情吗? |
[48:59] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你的情况 |
[49:01] | but my friends have abandoned me. | 但我的朋友都抛弃了我 |
[49:03] | I’ve been totally fucking ostracized. | 我完全被边缘化了 |
[49:05] | Because when we drink and we use, | 因为当我们喝酒和磕药后 |
[49:08] | we are not pleasant to be around. | 我们不受其它人欢迎 |
[49:10] | My heart’s fucking breaking and you’re blowing me off? | 我的心都碎了 你还来火上加油? |
[49:14] | You know, my father abandoned me. | 你知道我爸抛弃了我 |
[49:16] | I thought he was shot. | 我以为他是被枪杀的 |
[49:21] | You have any idea, if I wanted, | 你知道只要我愿意 |
[49:23] | what I could do to these pricks? | 我能怎么对付那帮人渣吗? |
[49:27] | One phone call and it’s over. | 只要打个电话就完事 |
[49:29] | The whole fucking castle comes down… | 整个家族就完蛋了 |
[49:33] | You remember my girlfriend Adriana, | 你记得我女朋友Adriana吗? |
[49:35] | my fiance? | 我的未婚妻 |
[49:37] | My friend Ralph Cifaretto? | 我朋友Ralph Cifaretto |
[49:39] | I know shit, my friend. | 朋友 我知道的可多了 |
[49:40] | Chris, come on! | Chris 别说了 |
[49:43] | Serious fucking things that would have major implications on a lot of people. | 我知道的事能让一堆人进大牢 |
[49:47] | I shouldn’t hear this shit. | Chris我不该听这些话 |
[49:48] | I know. You said. | 我知道 你说过了 |
[49:49] | You just want to write about it, leech off me. | 你只想写下来 把我的故事榨干 |
[49:52] | I’m trying to help you, man. | 我在帮你啊 |
[49:57] | That fucking programme, | 那个证人保护计划 |
[49:59] | the government has got money to burn. | 政府有大把钱支持这计划 |
[50:02] | Gravano was living large down in Arizona, | Gravana以前住在亚利桑那州的大屋里 |
[50:04] | all on that federal tit. | 全部由政府出钱 |
[50:06] | – All right, let’s get you home. – I like the sun. | -行了 让我送你回家 -我喜欢阳光 |
[50:08] | Closer to Hollywood. | 反正也近好莱坞 |
[50:10] | I’m calling your wife. | 给你的电话我 我找你老婆 |
[50:11] | What? I have told you, | 什么? 我说过了 |
[50:14] | repeatedly, I do not want to hear this shit. | 一遍又一遍 我不想听这些事 |
[50:16] | I let you be part of my movie. | 我让你参与我的电影制作 |
[50:19] | You let me? | 你让我? |
[50:23] | I’m pouring my heart out, man. | 兄弟 我把心都交给你了 |
[50:25] | And I’m very sorry. | 我无能为力 |
[50:27] | But we met in AA. | 我们在戒酒会认识的 |
[50:28] | Chris, | 听着 Chris! |
[50:29] | you’re in the mafia. | 你是黑手党 |
[50:37] | Fine. | 那好 |
[51:45] | Early night, huh? | 还早啊 |
[51:49] | Next time we’re in the city, | 他们就在五十七街 |
[51:51] | I want to go. | 下次我们去纽约的时候我想去看看 |
[51:53] | What’s this? Party time? | 这是怎么了? 家庭聚会? |
[51:55] | Rachael Ray was on Leno. | Rachael Ray上了今夜秀 |
[51:57] | We got hungry. | 我们看到肚子饿 |
[51:58] | Sit down, I’ll get some plates. | 来坐 我去拿盘子 |
[52:03] | Where were you guys? | 你们去哪了 |
[52:04] | – Frat party. – Meeting. | -兄弟聚会 -开会 |
[52:06] | Did you go out tonight? | 你今晚上街了? |
[52:08] | I met a friend for coffee. | 和朋友喝咖啡 |
[52:09] | Probably why you’re still awake. | 怪不得你还没睡 |
[52:11] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[52:13] | Miss Meadow had a mystery date | Meadow小姐有个神秘约会 |
[52:16] | she refuses to discuss. – Yeah? | 她拒绝讨论 -真的? |
[52:22] | What are you doing? Sit down. | 你傻站着干嘛 坐 |
[52:25] | I’m wired. I don’t know. | 我觉得怪怪的 不知为何 |
[52:32] | What’s the mystery? | 有什么神秘的事? |
[52:34] | That you had a date to begin with? | 你佳人有约了? |
[52:35] | Bite me, OK? | 求我就告诉你 |