时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Fuck you doing? Scared the piss out of me. | 靠 你从哪冒出来的? |
[01:55] | Some things you don’t get into over the phone. | 有些事电话里说不方便 |
[01:58] | Got it. Lorraine’s at mass. | 我知道 Lorraine去麻省了 |
[02:01] | Watch out for Spencer. | 小心Spencer |
[02:03] | -Who? -Her fucking toy terrier’s a shit machine. | -谁? -我老婆的斗牛梗 妈的到处拉屎 |
[02:10] | I talked to some of the guys about your misgivings. | 我跟几个兄弟谈了你的担忧 |
[02:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:51] | Listen, I’ve made a decision. | 听着 我做了一个决定 |
[02:56] | Take a walk in there. | 你们几个上哪走走 |
[02:59] | What the fuck you waiting for? Get lost. | 等什么呢? 都给我出去 |
[03:07] | Historically, Carmine always said the Sopranos | 老Carmine早就说过Sopranos家族 |
[03:10] | are nothing more than a glorified crew. | 不过是一群被吹捧的乌合之众 |
[03:12] | Plain and simple, | 干净利落地把他们干掉 |
[03:16] | we decapitate and we do business with whatever’s left. | 我们和剩下来的人做买卖 |
[03:19] | -What? -Nothing. | -有意见? -没什么 |
[03:21] | I agree in spirit but I gotta counsel. | 思想上我赞同 但我必须得给点忠告 |
[03:24] | This should have been done during John’s era. | 这件事在John当家的时候就该做好 |
[03:26] | They got redundant upper management, | 他们的领导层结构臃肿 |
[03:28] | bleeds off half the kick. | 盘剥掉了半数所得 |
[03:30] | We take ’em out, absorb the whole fucking thing. | 我们铲除他们 把整个北泽西都吸收过来 |
[03:33] | Take out an entire fucking family? | 干掉整个家族? |
[03:35] | Let me tell you a couple or three things. | 让我告诉你三件事情 |
[03:38] | Forget Coco. Forget Fat Dom | 忘记Coco被打那笔帐 忘记肥dom |
[03:41] | who goes over to Jersey and never comes back. | 这家伙去了新泽西就没回来过 |
[03:43] | Forget my brother Billy. | 也不去计较我弟弟的死 |
[03:46] | Phil, that’s not what I’m saying at all. | Phil 我不是那个意思 |
[03:48] | Anthony Soprano has no respect for this thing. | Anthony Soprano 从来都不尊重这行业 |
[03:51] | He’s never been in the can, not really. | 他根本没吃过牢饭 可以这样说 |
[03:54] | He’s a guy who stepped over his own uncle to grab the big seat. | 他踩着自己叔叔爬上老大的位置 |
[03:58] | His father’s brother. | 那还是他父亲的亲兄弟 |
[04:00] | -Please, huh? -I’m embarrassed. | -这都做得出 -连我都感到尴尬 |
[04:02] | I let him come to the hospital last Christmas | 去年圣诞节在医院还让他见我 |
[04:04] | and I took his fat fucking hand in friendship. | 握着他的肥手把他当朋友 |
[04:07] | Philly, you had a heart attack. | Philly 你当时心脏病发作 |
[04:09] | Listen to me. They make anybody and everybody over there. | 你听我说 他们把猫猫狗狗全弄进家族里 |
[04:13] | And the way that they do it is all fucked up. | 他们做事的方式跟本不入流 |
[04:15] | Guys don’t get their finger pricked. | 入行没滴血为誓 |
[04:17] | There’s no sword and gun on the table. | 也没剑和枪的仪式 |
[04:19] | -Phil. -No, Alb. | -Phil -不 Alb |
[04:21] | Either it has meaning or no meaning. | 传统就是传统 不管仪式有没有意义 |
[04:24] | And the Vito thing, the man harbours a faggot. | 还有Vito那事 他居然保护那同性恋 |
[04:27] | -It’s true. -Five fucking families | -对 没错 -纽约五大家族 |
[04:30] | and we got this other pygmy thing over in Jersey. | 他们在新泽西那小门派居然是其中之一 |
[04:37] | There’s no scraps in my scrapbook. | 我的字典里没有失败这两个字 |
[04:43] | Make it happen. | 把这事办妥 |
[04:56] | I like the way she played basketball yesterday. | 我喜欢昨天她打篮球的样子 |
[04:59] | Almost got my first hard-on in a month. | 几乎让我在这个月里第一次勃起 |
[05:02] | Jesus, what’s the meaning of quiet time around here? | 靠 懂不懂安静是什么意思? |
[05:23] | -Rhiannon? -A.J? -Rhiannon? -AJ? | |
[05:26] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[05:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[05:35] | You first. | 你先说 |
[05:36] | I have some food issues, depression. | 我有一些饮食问题和抑郁 |
[05:39] | -You keep up with Hernan? -He’s a slimeball. | -你还跟Hernan在一起吗 -他是个污秽的王八蛋 |
[05:41] | I caught him finger-banging my cousin on the ski lift. | 我抓到他在滑雪缆车里搞我堂妹 |
[05:44] | Somebody said you were modelling. | 听人说你做模特了 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯 算是吧 |
[05:48] | I signed with Elite. | 我跟Elite签约了 |
[05:50] | So you would say he’s responding to the therapy. | 你的意思是他已经开始有起色了? |
[05:53] | Well, we don’t do traditional therapy per se. | 其实 我们不做传统的治疗 |
[05:56] | Kids in crisis mostly need an environment of calm, | 身陷危机的孩子需要平静的环境 |
[05:59] | no stresses. | 没有压力 |
[06:01] | Do you want this? Or I can pop it in the mail. | 现在给你还是寄过去 |
[06:10] | Just one more week of this. | 还要治疗一个星期 |
[06:14] | $2,200 a fucking day. | 妈的 一天2200 |
[06:43] | Gabagool’, provolone | 午餐肉 软干酪 |
[06:45] | and vinegar peppers. | 还有泡椒 |
[06:59] | You believe this fucking weather? | 这是什么鬼天气 |
[07:03] | End times, huh? Ready for the rapture. | 山雨欲来风满楼 基督重现人间 |
[07:08] | How’s the anti-terror going? | 你的反恐工作进行得怎么样 |
[07:09] | Great if you don’t like sleeping, | 如果你喜欢不吃不睡 |
[07:11] | eating or seeing your kids. | 不想和孩子在一起 那肯定是份好工作 |
[07:17] | Listen, those Arabs from the Bing… | 听着 夜总会那些阿拉伯人 |
[07:20] | Let me ask you the truth. | 我问问你 |
[07:22] | They’re in Jordan getting their balls zapped? | 他们是不是在约旦守斋戒? |
[07:25] | You’re not gonna tell me? | 你不打算告诉我? |
[07:27] | I’m not really sure. For all we know, | 我不太清楚 据我们所知 |
[07:29] | they may be harmless pistachio salesmen. | 他们可能只是老实的果仁商 |
[07:32] | Don’t get so bent out of shape. You’re a big boy, Tony. | Tony 别发脾气 你是成年人了 |
[07:35] | You know, World War ll, | 你那票前辈在二战的时候保卫了 |
[07:38] | your outfit protected the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 布鲁克林的海军造船厂 |
[07:40] | You think Roosevelt told Vito Genovese | 你觉得罗斯福总统会告诉教父 |
[07:43] | -where Hitler was holed up? -Go fuck yourself. | -希特勒躲在哪吗? -去你妈的 |
[07:58] | Tony, hold up. | Tony 等一下 |
[08:01] | Tony Tony | |
[08:03] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[08:04] | Look, I appreciate what you did, giving us those names. | 我很感谢你把那些人交出来 |
[08:08] | In fact, I’ve been sitting here thinking… | 事实上 我刚才一直在想 |
[08:14] | Remember that thing I told you about | 记得我告诉过你那件 可能发生的事吗? |
[08:16] | that was supposed to happen about a year ago, your problem with Brooklyn? | 大概一年前 你跟纽约那边的麻烦 |
[08:21] | It’s on again, possibly. | 很可能他们又有动作了 |
[08:24] | You, maybe people close to you. | 对你 或者你身边的人 |
[08:27] | If it was solid you would have been warned by the Newark office, | 如果是真的 你会被 纽瓦克警局正式警告 |
[08:29] | but my colleague in Brooklyn, | 但我在布鲁克林那边的同事 |
[08:32] | the one with the collaborator, | 跟进线人的那个说 |
[08:34] | snitch is implying the wheels have been set in motion. | 线人在暗示他们已经开始动手了 |
[08:37] | Implying. | 暗示? |
[08:56] | Where the fuck you been? | 你死哪去了 |
[08:58] | Krista fell off her shoes last night. | Krista昨晚摔倒了 |
[09:01] | We had to call an ambulance. | 我们不得不叫了救护车 |
[09:04] | I had some shit I was taking care of. | 我有事要办 |
[09:09] | You’re gonna want a snort. | 你一会可能想磕药 |
[09:12] | Come on, I just finished my bialy. | 拜托 我刚吃完一个面包卷 |
[09:14] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[09:19] | Burt Gervasi, he’s gone. | Burt Gervasi 他死了 |
[09:23] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:24] | I didn’t want to overload you with AJ in hospital. | 我不想在AJ住院的时候给你添乱 |
[09:26] | I don’t wanna hear that. Go. | 我不想听那事 继续说 |
[09:30] | Burt let me know the other night | 前晚Burt告诉我 |
[09:32] | he’s been playing both sides of the fence with New York. | 他一直都跟纽约的人左右逢源 |
[09:35] | -Burt? -Measures were taken. | -是吗? -我已经搞定他了 |
[09:43] | Burt wasn’t speaking for just himself. | 他不仅仅为他自己说话 |
[09:46] | Guys are getting squeezed hard to sway them | 我们很多人正被纽约那边挖墙角 |
[09:47] | towards new management. | 准备拥护新的核心 |
[09:49] | They thought you’d be a part of it. | 他们以为你也会加入 |
[09:52] | And he got an answer. | 现在他知道我的立场了 |
[09:59] | My hope is maybe now Phil gets the message. | 希望Phil现在已经收到这消息 |
[10:03] | -You know, we can talk this shit through. -Talk? | -现在我们可以把这事谈妥 -谈? |
[10:16] | Talking about Phil. | 我们正在说Phil |
[10:19] | We gotta hit first. | 我们得先发制人 |
[10:24] | This dovetails with other information I got | 这和之前我收到的风声完全吻合 |
[10:27] | that this cocksucker already has a target on my back. | 我已经是那个混蛋的目标了 |
[10:28] | It’s a big move. | 他们这次动作很大 |
[10:33] | So… | 所以 |
[10:35] | Buddha. | 佛爷 |
[10:37] | When he stuck you with the tab for Vito Junior, | 当他缠着你 要你出钱帮小Vito |
[10:40] | I said let it go. | 我说算了 |
[10:42] | Obviously, truth is, a fuck like Phil, | 很明显 像Phil这样的鸟人 |
[10:45] | appeasement don’t work. | 和解是没用的 |
[11:20] | Three pops within a tight time frame, | 杀三个 闪电战 |
[11:23] | 24 hours, so there’s no chance for them to hit back. | 在24小时内 那他们就没还击的余力 |
[11:26] | Top three guys. | 三个顶层人物 |
[11:27] | -Paulie Gaultieri? -No, management. | -Paulie Gaultieri? -不 要杀领导层 |
[11:30] | Tony Soprano, obviously, | Tony Soprano肯定要死 |
[11:32] | plus Silvio Dante and we think Bobby Baccalieri. | 还有Silvio Dante 我们也打算干掉Bobby Baccalieri |
[11:36] | That mortadella’s number three? | 那条香肠是三号人物? |
[11:38] | He used to be Junior Soprano’s driver. | 他以前是Junior的司机 |
[11:40] | And you used to sell laser printers out the back of your Crown Vic. | 你以前不也是开着辆破皇冠 去卖激光打印机吗? |
[11:51] | -You really slept. -Yeah. | -你真的睡了 -是吗 |
[11:54] | I wasn’t asleep. | 没睡熟 |
[11:56] | You want some oatmeal? I’ll make some. | 想喝点麦片粥吗? 我给你做点 |
[11:59] | Instant or the real thing? I have half and half. | 你想要速溶的还是天然的 两样都有 |
[12:01] | I can’t find my belt. | 我找不到我的腰带 |
[12:03] | It must be up there somewhere. | 一定在楼上的什么地方 |
[12:06] | What? You hid it? | 你把它藏起来了? |
[12:12] | I’ll make the real thing. | 我还是做天然麦片吧 |
[12:13] | -You’ll let me know when it’s ready? -Sure. | -弄好了告诉我? -行 |
[12:32] | You know, my game has got… | 在报复行动中 |
[12:33] | I have a casualty, he’s urgent… In response, | 叛军使用了破坏力很强的 |
[12:37] | the insurgents unleash a devastating wave of IEDs | 路边炸弹 |
[12:38] | and suicide bombers. | 和自杀式炸弹 |
[12:43] | Who got hit? You got comms with them? | 谁被击中了? 你跟他们有正面接触吗? |
[12:46] | On a small but deadly road… | 在这条狭小而危机重重的路上 |
[12:58] | Anthony Anthony. | |
[13:00] | Regarding our friend with the grey hair, | 关于我们那位灰发朋友 |
[13:03] | I thought about it. I want you to call ltaly, | 我考虑过了 你给意大利那边打电话 |
[13:05] | get some cousins of ours over. | 叫几个自己的弟兄来 |
[13:10] | Who you want to run the thing? | 你想让谁负责这事? |
[13:15] | Got it. | 明白 |
[13:16] | Gotta get some tyres for Carmela’s car. | 给Carmela的车弄几条轮胎 |
[13:23] | The wine’s amazing. | 酒太棒了 |
[13:25] | Jennifer’s our resident ltalian wine expert. | Jennifer是我们的常驻的意大利酒专家 |
[13:29] | Is Megan still in Prague, Stace? | Megan还在布拉格吗? |
[13:31] | Jesus, her love life. The girl she was involved with, Cecily, | 别提了 她有个叫Cecily的病人 有感情问题 |
[13:35] | she’s now having a torrid pen-and-paper relationship | 她正和一个在Attica监狱的抢劫犯 |
[13:39] | with an armed robber in Attica. | 发生一段热烈的信恋 |
[13:41] | What is this fascination with criminals? | 这种对罪犯的迷恋到底是什么原因? |
[13:43] | Rescue fantasy. They think they can fix them. | 救赎的幻想 他们以为可以拯救罪犯 |
[13:45] | I’m worried for Cecily. | 我很担心Cecily |
[13:47] | So I Googled any new stuff on sociopathic personalities. | 于是我在谷歌上搜索反社会人格的新研究 |
[13:50] | Apparently, the talking cure… | 研究表明谈话式的治疗 |
[13:53] | helps them become better criminals. | 事实上帮助他们成为更狡猾的罪犯 |
[13:56] | It was fascinating. | 这理论很吸引人 |
[13:57] | The study was by Yochelson and Samenow. | 这项研究是由Yochelson和Samenow负责的 |
[14:02] | Studies turn around every few years. | 学术风几年一转 |
[14:05] | This other, I think it was Robert Hare, | 还有一个人 我想是Robert Hare |
[14:07] | suggested that sociopaths… | 他提出反社会的人 |
[14:09] | actually quite glibly engage on key issues | 很容易受关键问题的影响而引至犯罪 |
[14:11] | like mother, family. | 比如母亲 家庭的问题 |
[14:15] | I seem to remember that from residency. | 我好像在学报上看到过 |
[14:17] | Me too, and I’ve read Hare, | 我也是 我也读过Hare的文章 |
[14:19] | but who’s a true sociopath? | 但谁才是真正的反社会者? |
[14:22] | I had a guy at the state asylum, | 我在州立精神病院有个病人 |
[14:24] | slow poisoner. They even mimic empathy. | 喜欢慢慢毒死人 那类人甚至会假装有同情心 |
[14:28] | They blubber and cry. | 涕泪俱下 |
[14:30] | Did you put her up to this? | 是你叫她挑起这个话题的? |
[14:32] | She just happened to mention this study? | 还是碰巧提到那个研究? |
[14:35] | -Who? Me? -Everything OK down there? | -谁? 我? -你们那边没事吧? |
[14:38] | I don’t know. | 别问我 |
[14:40] | It’s a study. Food for thought. | 那只是一项研究 精神粮食 |
[14:43] | She’s blowing us off. | 她快把这顿饭搅黄了 |
[14:44] | You just can’t resist rubbing my face in it. | 你就是忍不住要我颜面尽失是不是? |
[14:47] | I feel like we should change the subject. | 我觉得我们应该换个话题了 |
[14:50] | I only suggested you re-evaluate your work with Leadbelly | 我只想你重新评估一下 你那个杀人犯病人 |
[14:53] | or be prepared to deal with moral | 或者准备好应付道德和法律上的 |
[14:56] | and possibly legal consequences. | 潜在后果 |
[14:58] | Leadbelly? Who’s that? Come on. | 杀人犯? 他是谁? 告诉我 |
[15:01] | The answer is a female opera singer | 答案是: 女歌剧演员 |
[15:04] | and gangster… | 也是黑帮分子 |
[15:08] | Elliot! Elliot! | |
[15:10] | Soprano. | 女高音 |
[15:12] | Tony Soprano? He’s your patient? | Tony Soprano? 他是你的病人? |
[15:16] | -That’s pretty cool. -Jesus Christ, Elliot. | -酷毙了 -天哪 Elliot |
[15:19] | Chill out. We’re among friends. | 别大惊小怪 这里的都是朋友 |
[15:21] | We’re all professionals. | 我们都很专业的 |
[15:27] | So what’s your verdict on the wine, Jen? | 红酒怎么样 Jen? |
[15:29] | All ltalians have big noses. | 意大利人都有一个大鼻子 (像狗一样灵敏) |
[15:31] | If I had made that joke about… | 如果我跟其他人种讲 |
[15:35] | other groups represented at this table, | 刚才的那个玩笑 |
[15:37] | I would be called a bigot. | 我就会被人看作是个有偏见的人 |
[15:40] | I meant ltalian reds. | 我的意思是品酒 |
[15:44] | Still, it must be fascinating work. | 话说回来 那一定是非常吸引的病例 |
[15:48] | It is. | 的确如此 |
[16:12] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[16:16] | -What’s up? -Phil Leotardo. | -什么事? -Phil Leotardo |
[16:19] | Calls were made to zips. They’re coming over from Naples. | 给中间人打过电话了 他们正从那不勒斯赶过来 |
[16:23] | You contact the guy to contact the guys. | 你联系中间人去接触那些人 |
[16:25] | Phil’s at his goomah’s every Friday night. | Phil逢星期五晚都会去他情妇那 |
[16:28] | -T know about this? -What? | -Tony知道吗? -你说什么? |
[16:30] | -What kind of question is that? -Watch your fat mouth. | -这是你能问的问题吗? -你那肥嘴小心说话 |
[16:33] | Hey, whoa. What are you concerned about? | 喂喂喂 你有什么可担心的? |
[16:37] | I lived through the ’70s by | 70年代那次黑帮大战杀得天昏地暗 |
[16:39] | the skin of my nuts | 各路神探都在到处抓人 |
[16:40] | when the Columbos were going at it. | 我小心翼翼才活了下来 |
[16:42] | There ain’t a bigger cocksucker than Phil Leotardo. | 没人比Phil Leotardo更可恨 |
[16:44] | I just wanna make sure somebody knows | 我只是想确认一下老大知道这事 |
[16:46] | there could be a line of Cozarellis a mile long. | 这事可会让孤儿寡母排成一里长 |
[16:49] | Duly noted. So there’s no problem, then. | 头同意了 所以这就没问题了 |
[17:47] | It’ll be fine. | 别担心他们 |
[17:48] | Paulie, those guys are outside. | Paulie 那些人现在在外面 |
[17:50] | Fuck you talking so loud for? | 你讲那么大声干屁啊? |
[17:53] | Don’t discuss this until we’re in the pisciad? | 我们去厕所才讨论这事 |
[17:59] | It’s all yours. | 他们都听你的了 |
[18:10] | I just picked ’em up at the airport. | 我刚从机场接他们来 |
[19:02] | Anthony Anthony. | |
[19:17] | So what do you clear a year around here? | 你一年能挣多少? |
[19:21] | I don’t mean to pry, just round numbers. | 没有打探你的意思 只想知道大概数字 |
[19:29] | I’m asking because Meadow, | 我这么问是因为Meadow |
[19:32] | I told you she’s taking pre-med classes, | 我跟你说过她在读医学预科 |
[19:35] | well, she’s not gonna be a doctor. | 她现在不打算当医生了 |
[19:40] | She told us. | 她跟我们说了 |
[19:44] | It’s kind of sad, isn’t it? | 挺可惜的一件事 不是吗? |
[19:46] | Depends. | 视情况而定 |
[19:47] | It’s just a nice thing to be, | 这会是份很不错的工作 |
[19:50] | helping sick babies. | 帮助生病的孩子 |
[19:52] | Her change of heart bothers you? | 她的转变很困扰你吗? |
[19:54] | Her mother too, much more than me. | 她母亲比我更犯愁 |
[19:57] | I mean, all that worry, | 我的意思是 所有的担心 |
[19:59] | which private school, Columbia University, | 从她读私立中校到哥伦比亚大学 |
[20:02] | this and that, and in the end | 这这那那 到最后 |
[20:05] | she’ll get married, squeeze out some kids | 她会嫁人 生几个孩子 |
[20:08] | after what, a couple years in the work force? | 之后再工作几年? |
[20:10] | -I’m still working. -Yeah, but you’re divorced. | -我还在工作 -对 但是你离婚了 |
[20:15] | Criminal law, that’s what she’s taking up. | 她现在正在读刑法 |
[20:18] | And I told Carmela it’s not the end of the world. | 我告诉Carmela这不是世界末日 |
[20:23] | She’s interested in… | 她对 |
[20:25] | civil rights,Muslims and blacks | 穆斯林和黑人的民权 |
[20:28] | and that | 很感兴趣 |
[20:32] | and a dime. | 那都无关紧要 |
[20:35] | Hopefully she’ll wind up at a big firm, | 希望她以后能进大的律师事务所 |
[20:39] | white-collar crime. | 打经济和高科技犯罪那些官司 |
[20:44] | Just, | 只是 |
[20:46] | you know, Dr Soprano. | Soprano医生 |
[20:51] | Sounds nice. | 听起来还蛮不错的 |
[20:57] | Your parents must have been very proud. | 你父母一定以你为傲 |
[20:59] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[21:01] | Look at all the people like me you’ve helped. | 对像我这样被你帮助过的人 |
[21:05] | With all the human suffering in this world, | 对那些受痛苦煎熬的人 |
[21:07] | you’ve done something important, | 你做出了非常重要的贡献 |
[21:12] | Like those people | 还有其它的人 |
[21:14] | who are trying to help my son. | 比如帮助我儿子的那些 |
[21:19] | God bless ’em. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[21:23] | $2,000 a day in that place, | 那个地方一天要收2000块钱 |
[21:25] | but if it helps… | 但有帮助就行 |
[21:27] | And as you know, my plumbers’ union insurance | 你也知道 我水暖工工会的保险 |
[21:30] | only covers 10% of mental. | 对精神治疗的费用只报销10% |
[21:36] | He’s really hurting, | 他真的很受伤 |
[21:38] | AJ. | A.J他 |
[21:41] | And you? | 你呢? |
[21:43] | Although, maybe, | 即使如此 也许 |
[21:45] | you know what? Forget his hurts. Maybe I should have… | 管他是不是受伤 我就该 |
[21:47] | Put your shoe up his ass? | 教训一下他 |
[21:49] | Yeah, frankly. | 没错 真有这打算 |
[21:54] | Well, we talked about this. | 我们已经讨论过这个话题了 |
[21:56] | I talked about it. | 谁想谈这事 |
[22:01] | -Carmela… -Mollycoddled him. | -总之是Carmela… -把他宠坏了 |
[22:03] | -My old man… -Are you a shining example | -我老爸 -你不就是一个 |
[22:06] | for the huge collection of wingtips and loafers | 穷奢极侈好榜样吗 |
[22:09] | that must be lodged up your lower bowel? | 肯定让你塞得脑满肠肥 |
[22:12] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[22:14] | Is it because I said that about being divorced? | 是因为我提你离婚的事吗? |
[22:17] | You were saying. | 继续 |
[22:20] | He’s my only son. | 他是我唯一的儿子 |
[22:22] | He’s young. Most of the time they pull out of this. | 他还年轻 很大机会能摆脱抑郁 |
[22:25] | I’ve been depressed for years. What if he don’t pull out? | 但是我都抑郁了好多年了 如果他摆脱不了呢? |
[22:28] | So the boy who never cared about anything | 那这个曾经不问世事的孩子 |
[22:33] | now cares about too much. | 现在又事事关心 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I guess. | 我也有这感觉 |
[22:37] | And the daughter, like all females, | 而女儿 像所有的女性一样 |
[22:40] | ultimately somehow disappoints. | 最后只会落得个伤心失望 |
[22:44] | -I didn’t say that. – | -我没那么说 -是吗 |
[22:46] | What’s with the tone? | 你这是什么语气? |
[22:49] | You sound like you’re glad | 你好像很高兴 |
[22:51] | I’m taking it on the chin. | 我被这些事情折磨着 |
[22:53] | Maybe you’re projecting hostile feelings. | 也许是因为你在制造敌意 |
[22:55] | Bullshit. If we had instant replay, | 放屁 如果这有录像回放 |
[22:59] | you’d see it in two seconds. | 你在两秒之内就能看出来 |
[23:01] | Well, we don’t have instant replay. | 可是我们没有 |
[23:03] | I know that. Jesus Christ, you sound like my fucking wife. | 我知道 天哪 你那语气就像我的白痴老婆 |
[23:06] | -Your “fucking wife. -You know what I mean. | -白痴老婆? -你知道我什么意思 |
[23:09] | The Departures magazine out there, | 外边的”Departures”杂志 |
[23:12] | did you give any thought at all | 你在撕掉一整页之前 |
[23:14] | to someone else who might wanna read it | 有没有为 |
[23:17] | -before you tore out the entire page? -What? | -其它想看的人考虑过? -什么? |
[23:21] | It’s not the first time you’ve defaced my reading materials. | 你损坏读物已经不是第一次了 |
[23:24] | You saw that? | 你看见了 是吧? |
[23:27] | People tear shit out of your magazines all the time. | 一直都有人撕你的杂志 |
[23:29] | They’re a mess. I try to read ’em. | 它们已经不成样子了 我只是想看两眼 |
[23:32] | I don’t think I can help you. | 我觉得我帮不了你 |
[23:34] | Change ’em. Bring in some new shit. | 那把杂志换换 弄几本新的 |
[23:36] | I mean therapeutically. | 我的意思是治疗上 |
[23:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:44] | I’ve only missed three appointments since that heart-to-heart. | 我们那次深谈后我只缺了三次预约 |
[23:47] | The new big thing these days is called | 现在有一种学说叫做 |
[23:50] | “psychodynamic therapy” | “心理动力学疗法” |
[23:52] | combined with Anafranil. | 是一种结合盐酸氯胺酮的疗法 |
[23:54] | -Who? -A medication. There’s a doctor in Bloomfield | -谁? -是一种药物 Bloomfield有个医生 |
[23:57] | you could see. | 你可以找他 |
[24:01] | OK. Now, what the fuck is this? | 这算什么? |
[24:03] | You’re firing me | 你赶我走是因为 |
[24:05] | cos I defaced your Departures magazine? | 我撕了你的”departures”杂志? |
[24:08] | I’m giving you my considered medical opinion. | 我只是给你一个考虑过的治疗方案 |
[24:11] | OK, I should have asked you for the steak recipe. | 行了 我早该问你 |
[24:14] | And missing sessions, | 做牛排的秘方和补课 |
[24:17] | unfortunately, is part of my condition. | 不幸的是我的情况就是这样 |
[24:21] | What do you know about your condition? | 你对自己的情况又了解多少? |
[24:24] | You miss appointments because you don’t give a shit | 你不来是因为你根本不尊重协议 |
[24:27] | about commitments, about what I do, | 不在乎我的治疗 |
[24:30] | about the body of work | 还有治疗的主要目标是致力于 |
[24:33] | that’s gone into building up this science. | 增强心理治疗的作用 |
[24:40] | Go ahead, tell me again I sound like your wife. | 来啊 再说一遍我像你老婆 |
[24:43] | Well, if the shoe fits… | 只要你想听 |
[24:46] | We’re making progress. It’s been seven years. | 七年来我们的治疗一直有进展 |
[24:50] | Do you want some names? | 你想让我推荐几个医生吗? |
[24:53] | OK, I’m gonna tell you something | 让我告诉你一些事 |
[24:55] | and you’re not gonna like it, | 你不会喜欢听的 |
[24:56] | -but we can say anything… -Go ahead! | -这里是无话不说的吧? -说吧! |
[25:01] | I’m chalking this all up | 我就把这些全当做 |
[25:03] | to female menopausal situations. | 你更年期的情绪波动 |
[25:07] | You’re not my gynaecologist. | 你不是我的妇科医生 |
[25:08] | You don’t need a gynaecologist to know which way the wind blows. | 哦 你还不需要妇科医生 告诉你在发什么神经 |
[25:19] | So, wait a minute. | 等我说几句 |
[25:22] | You’re telling me | 你是跟我说 |
[25:24] | after all this time, | 经过这么长的时间 |
[25:26] | after everything we shared in here, | 我们在这里分甘同味后 |
[25:29] | you’re cutting me loose just as my son got out of the hospital | 你就这样踢走我 仅因为我要照顾刚出院 |
[25:32] | for trying to kill himself? | 有自杀倾向的儿子? |
[25:37] | Since you are in crisis, | 既然你身陷危机 |
[25:39] | I don’t want to waste your time. | 我就不浪费你的时间了 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna be fucking honest. | 我要跟你说实话 |
[25:45] | As a doctor, | 作为一名医生 |
[25:47] | I think what you’re doing is immoral. | 我认为你这么做是不道德的 |
[27:07] | Yes? | 谁? |
[27:08] | DHL. | DHL快递 |
[27:10] | – Yes? – Package, | -谁? -送包裹 |
[27:12] | DHL Express for Mr Philip. | 有Philip先生的快件 |
[27:18] | For sign. | 需要签字 |
[27:25] | For sign. | 您签一下字 |
[28:57] | -Yeah. -It’s done. | -喂? -事情办妥了 |
[28:59] | The love interest got in the way. | 有个女的在碍手碍脚 |
[29:03] | Couldn’t be helped, apparently. | 显然他们不得不杀了她 |
[29:05] | You ever see Phil with the goomah? | 你有见过Phil和他的情妇在一起吗? |
[29:08] | Once, maybe. Why? | 好像有一次 怎么了? |
[29:10] | Could he talk to her in Ukrainian? | 他能用乌克兰语跟她交谈吗? |
[29:11] | Ukrainian? The fuck do I know? | 乌克兰语? 我他妈的怎么知道? |
[29:16] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[29:24] | Paulie, it’s done. | Paulie 事情办妥了 |
[29:38] | Listen, | 听着 我 |
[29:41] | I quit therapy. | 我停止了治疗 |
[29:44] | And this time I’m never going back. | 而且这次我不会再回去 |
[29:49] | Except for that slight improvement around the shooting, | 除了在那次枪伤有点帮助之外 |
[29:52] | she wasn’t doing you much good. | 她没让你的病情有所改善 |
[29:56] | Here we go. | 准备了 |
[29:58] | -Hi, strangers, how are you? -How are you? | -陌生人 你们好吗? -生意好吗? |
[30:01] | -Good, not bad. -Good. | -挺好 -都好 |
[30:04] | There they are. | 你们来了 |
[30:05] | So Mead’ was in here | 我看到Meadow和Patrick parisi |
[30:08] | with Patrick Parisi. | 在这吃饭 |
[30:09] | -Yeah. -We are very happy. | -对 -我们非常高兴 |
[30:11] | Very happy. | 非常高兴 |
[30:13] | Is it true what she said? | 她不读医是真的吗? |
[30:16] | Yes, thank God. We are so relieved. | 是啊 谢天谢地 我们如释重负 |
[30:19] | You know, with AlDS and… | 你也知道 和那些艾滋病人一起 |
[30:22] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是那个原因 |
[30:23] | I don’t know one doctor | 我不知道有哪个医生 |
[30:26] | who is advising his children to go into medicine. | 会建议他的孩子去做医生 |
[30:29] | Between the insurance companies over their shoulder, | 既要担心医疗事故保险 |
[30:31] | the hospitals are making cutbacks… | 又要担心医院削减经费 |
[30:33] | She’d have been good at it. | Meadow的成绩不错啊 |
[30:35] | Always intellectually curious, even as a tyke. | 从小就有股求知欲 |
[30:38] | Does compassion come naturally to her? | 但她那种同情心是与生俱来吗? |
[30:40] | Patience? I’m not so sure. | 还有她的耐心? 我不敢肯定 |
[30:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[30:44] | So what is she gonna do now? | 那她现在准备读什么? |
[30:46] | -Well… -Law. | -呃.. -法律 |
[30:49] | Constitutional law. | 是宪法 |
[30:53] | What about AJ? How’s he doing? | A.J.呢? 他现在怎么样? |
[30:56] | -He’s good. He’s good. -Good. | -他还不错 -挺好的 |
[31:02] | Tone, you know who’s in tonight? | 你知道今晚谁在这? |
[31:05] | Mangenius “Mangenius”. | |
[31:08] | He’s the Jets’ coach, sweetie. | 那是喷射机队的教练 |
[31:10] | -I should go say hello. -OK. | -我过去打声招呼 -好的 |
[31:17] | So Mead’ and Patrick Parisi? | Meadow和Patrick Parisi真的在一起了? |
[31:22] | Little awkward, though, maybe. | 可能有点尴尬 |
[31:25] | Patsy still works for Tony. He’s an underling. | Patsy还在为Tony干活 是下属 |
[31:28] | Cupid’s dart lands, you know? | 承蒙爱神眷顾 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna send some limoncellos over in celebration. | 我要给你送点柠檬利口酒庆贺一下 |
[31:34] | Great. | 那太棒了 |
[31:46] | You don’t answer your fucking phone? | 你为什么不接我电话? |
[31:48] | -I tried you 50 times last night. -We shut ’em off. | -我昨晚给你打了50遍 -我们没开机 |
[31:51] | Gab came down with terrible food poisoning. | Gab昨晚食物中毒 |
[31:56] | You can pass the word upstairs. The grey goose is gone. | 你可以跟上面传话 灰头鹅已经死了 |
[31:59] | -Good. -The goomah had to be taken out too. | -好 -他的情妇也被一起干掉了 |
[32:02] | But I say, who gives a fuck? | 依我看杀了就杀了 管他那么多 |
[32:05] | Remember that drunken scene she caused at the Jersey Boys party? | 记得那娘们在”泽西男孩”的派对上 醉酒闹事吗? |
[32:08] | I actually felt bad for Phil. | 我真替Phil难堪 |
[32:14] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了? |
[32:15] | Whenever I think of that fucking play, | 只要一想起”泽西男孩” |
[32:17] | I picture Ma dying alone | 就会联想到我妈死时的情景 |
[32:20] | like a dog on that bus. | 像公车上一只没人管的狗 |
[32:23] | You’re gonna make someone happy with this news today. | 你今天这消息会让某人很高兴 |
[32:26] | Think I’ll ask for some time off. | 我觉得我得休息一下了 |
[32:29] | Who does this look like? Look. | 喂 你们看看这像谁? |
[32:54] | Don’t cry. Good little girls don’t cry. Babies cry. | 别哭 乖孩子不哭 长不大的才哭 |
[33:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[33:02] | -How’s it going? -Good. | -一切安好? -挺好的 |
[33:05] | Have my card game. | 我一会要去打牌 |
[33:07] | Carm volunteered to take Nica. | Carmela帮我照看Nica |
[33:11] | Emptying the pool? | 清理泳池呢? |
[33:13] | -Costs a fortune to heat. -Yeah. | -用热水溶冰挺费钱的. -是啊 |
[33:19] | What can I do you for? | 有什么要帮忙的? |
[33:20] | Had a call from Mario Diaco. | 我接了一个Mario Diaco的电话 |
[33:22] | -Who’s that? -Uncle Jun’s accountant. | -他是谁? -Jun叔叔的会计师 |
[33:26] | The one with the artificial voice box. | 就是那个阴阳怪气的人 |
[33:28] | Says he’s been trying to reach you for two weeks. | 他找你两星期了 |
[33:32] | Uncle Jun’s finally out of money. | Jun叔叔这回真的没钱了 |
[33:35] | They think that maybe there’s some squirrelled around, | 他们认为他可能还有点积蓄 |
[33:38] | but he can’t remember. | 但他记不起来了 |
[33:42] | It’s a fucking sin, isn’t it? | 真是造孽啊 不是吗? |
[33:46] | Plus, with the larynx, | 加上他的怪异嗓音 |
[33:48] | he thinks Mario’s from outer space, so… | Jun叔叔以为Mario是外星人 |
[33:50] | The upshot is he can’t pay | 现在他负担不起 |
[33:52] | for living at Wycoff Psychiatric any more | Wycoff精神疗养院的费用 |
[33:54] | and they’re gonna move him to a state facility. | 他们准备把他转移到州立精神病院 |
[33:58] | I know, Tony, | 我知道你恨他 Tony |
[34:00] | but Jesus, those fucking places are snake pits. | 但看在老天的份上 那个鬼地方就是个疯人院 |
[34:03] | Then he’ll make some new friends. | 那他就可以在那交几个新朋友 |
[34:07] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[34:09] | You gonna bail him out? | 你准备把他从那弄出来? |
[34:11] | We don’t have that kind of money. We’d contribute. | 我们没那么多钱 但可以出一点 |
[34:15] | Bobby feels… | Bobby觉得 |
[34:19] | you know. | 你也知道他的意思 |
[34:24] | Right. | 你行 |
[34:29] | You got a lot of balls coming to me. | 你来找我谈这事胆子可不小 |
[34:34] | And as for your husband, Janice, | 还代表你丈夫 Janice |
[34:36] | -Exile On Main Street. -Don’t say that. | -就让他”流浪在大街上”吧 -你别那么说 |
[34:39] | You trust a guy, you bring him along | 他信任bobby 一手提拔了他 |
[34:41] | and for what? | 那是为了什么? |
[34:44] | He feels sorry for Junior? | 他会为Junio感到难过? |
[34:53] | Bullshit. | 都是屁话 |
[35:08] | Tone, it’s bad news. | Ton 有个坏消息 |
[35:16] | Paulie said he wants it known it’s on him, | Paulie希望让你知道这是他的责任 |
[35:19] | he takes full responsibility, | 他负全责 |
[35:21] | but that he didn’t do nothing. | 他也确实做了点实事 |
[35:25] | Shit. | 靠 |
[35:27] | Yeah, nobody, | 是啊 没人 |
[35:30] | I mean nobody, knows where the fuck Phil is, | 我的意思是没人知道Phil在哪 |
[35:34] | four or five days now. | 已经4、5天了 |
[35:36] | So we never really had a shot at him. | 所以我们不知道他是不是死了 |
[35:41] | How about the house in Florida? | 他在佛罗里达不是还有房子吗? |
[35:43] | I had Beans send somebody past. | 我之前派人去那了 |
[35:45] | The house is all shuttered up. | 窗子全是关着的 |
[35:47] | He put everything in place, his moves on us. | 他把干掉我们计划安排好了 |
[35:49] | He goes into hiding, waits it out. | 然后躲起来 等着时机成熟再出来 |
[35:52] | Going to ground, they call it. | 他们管这叫遁地于无形 |
[35:54] | Who? | 谁说? |
[35:56] | It’s an expression. | 就是一种说法 |
[36:01] | Who knows what the fuck he’s got planned? | 谁知道他葫芦里买什么药 |
[36:03] | Get word to everybody. Eyes in the back of your head. | 你要告诉所有人小心被暗算 |
[36:07] | Break routines, collections, all that shit. | 打破所有的常规和章法 |
[36:12] | -You tell everybody. -Got it. | -你要告诉所有人 -明白 |
[36:16] | In the meantime, we keep trying. Get a 20 on Phil. | 与此同时 我们一定要找Phil藏身的地点 |
[36:45] | -Beautiful. -You never see a Blue Comet in that condition. | -真漂亮 -你从来没见过蓝彗星引擎 |
[36:48] | I mean, look at the coaches. | 装进这列车里 你看看车箱 |
[36:52] | Every window still lights up. | 电力够把每个窗户都点亮 |
[36:54] | If that train still ran New York to AC, | 如果这火车还往返于纽约和亚特兰大 |
[36:57] | Atlantic City would be a much different place today. | 亚特兰大今天绝对不是这个样子 |
[37:00] | -Better class of people. -I suppose. | -人的生活水平会更高 -我猜也是 |
[37:03] | Who the fuck really knows? | 有谁真的知道呢? |
[37:06] | Still, it’s nice to think that. | 但想一想感觉还是很不错 |
[37:09] | Imagine riding in that club car, | 想像一下坐在餐车里 |
[37:12] | sipping on a Negroni. | 酌一口杜松子酒 |
[37:15] | Eight grand the whole set? | 一套八千 是吗? |
[37:18] | There’s other people interested. | 有其它人想要 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna go for it. | 我决定买下来 |
[37:29] | Your son will like this too. | 你儿子也会喜欢的 |
[37:31] | Looks fast. | 看上去会很快 |
[37:35] | He don’t care. | 他不关心这个 |
[38:23] | -Hurry up, for Christ’s sake. -All right. | -快点 看在老天的份上 -行了 再等等 |
[38:25] | If I’m working away from the office I should have this stuff. | 我不在这办公就得带上这些东西 |
[38:28] | Wanna make yourself useful? | 不想闲着? |
[38:30] | Get the girls’ pay slips over there. | 去把姑娘们的工资单拿过来 |
[38:32] | Put ’em in a bag. Or give ’em to me. | 装到一个袋子里 要么给我 |
[38:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:03] | -Yeah, that’s them there. -Fuck! | -他们在那呢 -靠! |
[39:32] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这里 |
[40:13] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[40:20] | Melissa found a memory stick in my Prada bag | Melissa在我的包里找到一个U盘 |
[40:23] | that wasn’t printed. | 里面的照片还没打印出来 |
[40:24] | God, remember what a dick this guy was at first? | 记得这个家伙开始的时候有多讨厌吗? |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:31] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[40:42] | -Nobody called you? -No. What’s the matter? | -没人给你打电话? -没有 出什么事了? |
[40:46] | Bobby’s dead. He’s shot. Sil’s in the hospital. | Bobby被人开枪打死了 Sil现在在医院 |
[40:50] | -What happened? -Could be several things. | -发生什么了? -可能有几个起因 |
[40:57] | -Leave here? | -离开这? 你在说什么? -这只是暂时的 |
[41:00] | -Till we get the situation under control. -What does that mean? | -等我们控制住局势的时候 -这又是什么意思? |
[41:02] | Help me out here. Don’t argue. | 照我说的做 别跟我吵 |
[41:04] | -They’re after you? -We should split up. | -你的意思是他们在追杀你 -我们得分开 |
[41:06] | You and the kids go. I’ll be somewhere else. | 你和孩子走 我在别的地方 |
[41:09] | -Oh, my God. – | -天啊! -听我说 |
[41:11] | Families don’t get touched. You know that. | 家人不会牵涉在内 你知道的 |
[41:13] | I wanna know every night | 我只想自己知道 |
[41:15] | that you’re not sitting here out in the open. | 你不会在每个晚上都被人监视着 |
[41:17] | Where should I go? Where will you go? | 我该去哪? 你又会去哪? |
[41:18] | The house you bought, | 你刚买的那栋房子 |
[41:19] | -the estate sale, go there. -Jesus. | -去那遗产房住 -天哪 |
[41:22] | A hotel, then. It doesn’t matter. | 要不就去宾馆 这都无所谓 |
[41:27] | -OK. -You all right? | -好的 -你没吓坏吧 |
[41:30] | We gotta get moving. | 好的 我们马上就要走 |
[41:32] | Like I said, it’s just a precaution. | 就像我说的 这只是一个预防措施 |
[41:33] | -What about your sister? -She’ll know by now. | -你姐姐怎么办? -她应该已经知道了 |
[41:36] | We’ll stop over there after we’re cleared out of here. | 我们这收拾好之后就去她那 |
[41:39] | -And Gab? How bad is Sil? -We’ll make some calls. | -Gab呢? Sil的伤势有多重? -我们会打电话了解 |
[41:41] | Maybe I should go ahead of you to Jan’s. | 也许我应该先你一步去你姐姐那 |
[41:43] | Meadow is basically living at Patrick’s. | Meadow基本住在Patrick那 谢天谢地 |
[41:45] | AJ, how will you get him to go along? | A.J 么能让他离开这? |
[41:47] | -He won’t leave the house. -He’ll leave the house. | -他不会离开这的 -他会的 |
[41:50] | -Tony. -On a piece of plywood | -Tony -我会架着他走 |
[41:52] | if necessary, but he’s gonna leave the house. | 如果有必要的话 他一定要走 |
[41:54] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的? |
[41:56] | No. You heard? | 没有 你听见了? |
[41:57] | -Or maybe I should just leave. -I’ll call you. | -也许我应该走了 -我会给你打电话的 |
[42:02] | It says Shukrijumah brought nuclear material | 这上面说阿德南在2002年 |
[42:04] | into the country from Mexico in 2002. | 把从墨西哥买的核原料带进了美国 |
[42:07] | Fuck. | 完了 |
[42:10] | Leave us alone, hon. | 亲爱的 让我们俩单独呆会 |
[42:13] | -Hang downstairs. -Better yet, don’t. | -去楼下呆会 -你还是走吧 |
[42:22] | You just bust in? We could have been doing anything. | 你就这么闯进来了? 万一我们在嘿啾呢? |
[42:25] | Yeah, but what were you doing? Nothing. | 对 但你刚才在干嘛? 什么都没干 |
[42:28] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[42:32] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[42:35] | Come on, sit up. | 你起来 |
[42:38] | Come on. | 起来 |
[42:44] | Your Uncle Bobby’s dead. | 你Bobby叔叔死了 |
[42:45] | -What? -He’s dead. He got shot. | -什么? -他死了 被枪杀 |
[42:49] | -What do you mean, he got shot? -Listen to me, | -他被枪杀是什么意思? -听我说 |
[42:51] | and I don’t have any time to go into a debate about any of this. | 我没时间跟你讨论这事 知道没? |
[42:55] | And it’s important that we all leave for a little while | 重要的是我们都要离开 |
[42:58] | until things settle down. | 一段时间直到事情平息下来 |
[43:01] | What? Holy fuck. | 什么? 我靠 |
[43:04] | It’s just a precaution. | 只是预防措施 |
[43:07] | The point is | 问题是 |
[43:10] | that I’m gonna be dependent on you to help out your mother. | 我还得靠你帮助你妈 |
[43:13] | -Help out how? -Just do what she asks. | -怎么帮? -就是要听她的话 |
[43:15] | You know, chores, tasks, | 家务事 干点活 |
[43:19] | whatever. | 就那些事 |
[43:21] | And don’t add to the problem. | 还有别再添乱 |
[43:23] | What do you mean? What the fuck did I do? | 你什么意思? 我做错了什么? |
[43:25] | Don’t break her balls, all right? | 别给她添麻烦 好吗? |
[43:29] | Just help her | 好好帮她 |
[43:32] | with Aunt Janice, whatever. | 还有Janice阿姨和其它人 |
[43:36] | Uncle Bobby’s dead. | Bobby叔叔死了 |
[43:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:42] | This is really depressing to me. | 这真的让我很压抑 |
[43:48] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[43:50] | I was already having so much trouble maintaining… | 我自己已经有够多问题了 |
[44:06] | My tailbone! | 我的尾椎骨 |
[44:07] | Here, pack a bag. | 拿着 赶紧给我收拾 |
[44:09] | Now! | 现在! |
[44:12] | You won’t need no sandals or fucking resort wear. | 你别带凉鞋和休闲装 你用不上 |
[44:16] | I’ll be waiting downstairs. | 我在楼下等你 |
[44:59] | Oh, my God. | 主啊 |
[45:11] | I called the hospital. They wouldn’t give no info on Sil. | 我给医院打电话了 他们不肯透露Sil的伤情 |
[45:14] | Gab’s brother finally phoned back. | Gab的哥哥终于回电话了 |
[45:16] | Doctors don’t think he’ll recover consciousness. | 医生认为他不能恢复意识 |
[45:37] | Look at the stems on blondie. | 看那个金发美女的腿 |
[45:39] | He’s riding high. | 他可光宗耀祖了 |
[45:42] | Nice to be young. | 年轻真好 对不? |
[46:50] | I’m gonna bunk down here. | 我睡这里 |
[46:51] | All right, you go take care of your wife, | 好了 你去照顾你老婆吧 |
[46:53] | that flu. | 不是得流感了吗 |
[46:58] | -You too. -Where the fuck I gotta be? | -你也是 -我还能去哪? |
[47:00] | Yeah, I’m gonna stay. | 我也不走 |
[47:09] | We order a pizz’? | 我们订比萨饼? |
[47:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:19] | Get some meatballs and sausage. | 再要点肉丸和香肠 |
[48:03] | You probably don’t even hear it when it happens. | 什么时候死都不知道 对吧? |
[48:06] | Ask your friend in there on the wall. | 问问你墙上的朋友 |