时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | New York’s Classic Rock Q1 04.3. | 纽约经典摇滚台Q104.3 |
[02:06] | Good morning. I’m Jim Kerr. | 早上好 我是jim kerr |
[02:08] | Coming up later on the Q… | 稍后Q104台会送上 . |
[02:26] | Half an hour, he says. | 他说一个半小时 |
[02:28] | It’s a fucking hour and a half already. | 他妈的已经一个半小时了. |
[02:30] | He’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[02:32] | Enjoy the music. | 听你的音乐 |
[03:08] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不来了 |
[03:10] | You don’t wanna know. | 你没兴趣知道原因的 |
[03:12] | Actually, I do. | 其实我想知道 |
[03:15] | We had intel | 我们接到情报 |
[03:17] | a Salafist cell was at Newark airport | 一个恐怖组织在纽瓦克机场 |
[03:19] | boarding somebody onto a 767 to London. | 准备送人肉炸弹上一架去伦敦的客机 |
[03:22] | You’re right. I don’t wanna know. | 你说得没错 我真不想听这些事 |
[03:24] | We get this all the time. Our source was either wrong | 我们一直接到这些情报 情报要么是错的 |
[03:27] | or it was done to study our response. | 要么是为了摸清我们的反应 |
[03:29] | Happens all the time? | 一直是这样? |
[03:31] | What’s up, my friend? | 你找我有什么事? |
[03:33] | You know, my kid is obsessed with this shit. | 我的孩子对恐怖主义着迷了 |
[03:36] | We tell him he’s making a molehill out of it. | 但是我们说他是在无中生有 |
[03:38] | Is he right? | 他的想法对吗? |
[03:45] | Hey. Probably another hour. | 喂? 大概又要一个小时 |
[03:48] | Just leave it out, all right? | 那就让它搁着 好吗? |
[03:51] | I’ll heat it up. | 我会热了吃 |
[03:53] | Well, then, don’t leave it out. | 那你就热着它 |
[03:57] | What do you want me to say? | 你究竟想我怎么样? |
[04:04] | You got a rough enough job with this terrorism shit. | 这份反恐工作真的不容易啊 |
[04:07] | I’ll let you get home. | 我会让你快点回家 |
[04:08] | The reason I called is those two Arabs I turned you on to, | 我找你是因为上次跟你说过的 |
[04:10] | well, I happened to remember | 那两个阿拉伯人 我突然想起来 |
[04:13] | my nephew mentioned a bank | 我的侄子提到过一家银行 |
[04:14] | where they had an account. | 他们在那里有帐户 |
[04:17] | A branch. | 是一家分行… |
[04:22] | The Mintner First Merchants Bank. | Mintner First商业银行 |
[04:25] | – You just remembered that? – Yeah. | – 只记得这个? – 是的 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Listen. | 等等 听着 |
[04:32] | I know you got that friend in the Brooklyn office. | 我知道你在布鲁克林警局有个熟人 |
[04:35] | Is it possible he knows where Phil Leotardo is? | 他知道Phil在哪吗? |
[04:38] | I want to try to avoid any more of my guys getting hurt. | 我想避免我的手下再受伤害 |
[04:41] | I’m just saying, | 我只是顺便提一下 |
[04:43] | if you heard anything from your pal… | 如果你从你朋友那听到什么消息 |
[04:46] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[04:48] | I figured maybe money’s sent to the Middle East. | 我以为你们的资金都用在中东那边了 |
[04:51] | You’re overreaching. | 你问得太多了 |
[05:11] | OK. | 到了 |
[05:41] | See you Thursday. | – 星期四见 – 再见 |
[05:44] | Where are you going? I just got here. | 你去哪里? 我才刚到 |
[05:46] | I’m really late meeting Patrick in the city. | 我约patrick在城里见面 快迟到了 |
[05:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:56] | How are you doing? | 还行吧? |
[06:00] | She smelled that odour too. | 连她也闻到那股味了 |
[06:05] | Your remodel will fix all that. | 你的装修工程会解决那问题 |
[06:07] | Maybe it’s toxic. Maybe we shouldn’t be breathing it. | 也许是有毒的 不应该嗅 |
[06:10] | It’s not toxic. The owners were, what, | 没有毒 旧业主活到几岁了? |
[06:12] | 90 years old? It’s piss. | 90岁? 是股尿骚味 |
[06:14] | I got to get home. | 我要回家住 |
[06:19] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[06:24] | I went to see Sil | 我去见Sil了… |
[06:26] | and Gab. Oh, my God, Tony. | 还有Gab |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 嗯? |
[06:33] | Are you being careful? | 你现在会小心翼翼的吧? |
[06:39] | This kind of bothers me. | 他们这样让我很担心 |
[06:41] | Call me when you get home, OK? | 到家给我打电话 好吗? |
[06:43] | – OK. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Who is she gonna tell? | 她想找谁告密去? |
[06:49] | But you should use the back door. | 你应该走后门 |
[06:55] | I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for purging cookies. | 我不会因为在床上吃饼干而踢她下床的 |
[06:59] | Real funny. We’re just friends. | 很幽默 不过我们只是朋友 |
[07:01] | I know. Nice work. | 我知道 做的好 |
[07:04] | – She’s a model. – She’s doing some modelling. | – 她是一个模特 – 她只是走些表演秀 |
[07:06] | She’s a junior in high school. | 她是一个高三生 没问题吧? |
[07:08] | What? | 什么? |
[07:10] | She’s quitting modelling anyway. | 总之她准备不做模特了 |
[07:12] | She’s tired of being exploited. | 她已经厌烦被人利用 |
[07:13] | Did you help your mother put the carpets in the sun? | 你有帮你妈把地毯拿去外面晒太阳吗? |
[07:17] | He did. | 他拿了 |
[07:20] | Uncle Bobby’s funeral is finally set for Thursday. | Booby叔叔的葬礼已经安排好了 |
[07:22] | And you’re gonna be there. | 星期四下葬 你也要去 |
[07:25] | How’s that supposed to work? | 那怎么行? |
[07:26] | We’re all on Def-Con 4, living in separate houses, | 我们现在被人追杀 还分开生活 |
[07:30] | and we’ll stand in the open at a cemetery? | 我们还要去出席葬礼? |
[07:32] | There is always a large FBl presence. | 每次都有很多的FBI的人到场 |
[07:36] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:41] | He was different, you know. We forget. | 他以前想死 我们可能忘记了 |
[07:43] | When he was with Blanca. | 和Blanca在一起的时候 |
[07:50] | The ceremony just ended. | 葬礼刚刚结束 |
[08:00] | Every one of these things is lemon chicken or fish. | 每个葬礼后都是吃柠檬鸡球或者鱼肉 |
[08:03] | – Look at that. – Can I have some sauce? | – 看那个 – 我可以要一些沙司吗? |
[08:08] | – I heard cauliflower’s $3.99 a pound. – I’m not gonna have this. | – 我听说花椰菜3.99美元一磅 – 我不打算吃它 |
[08:11] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗? |
[08:18] | Pop, they got roast pork. | 爸 有烤猪肉 |
[08:22] | Give me one. Thanks. | 快给我一块 谢谢 |
[08:29] | – She had won American ldol. – No. | – 她赢了”美国偶像” – 没赢 |
[08:32] | Jennifer Hudson? Absolutely. | – Jennifer hudson? – 肯定是她 |
[08:33] | Jason G was the winner of ltalian-American ldol. | Jason是意大利版”美国偶像”的冠军 |
[08:36] | He could say “fuck” more times in a sentence | 他在一句话里说的”操”字 |
[08:38] | than any other contestant. | 比其它参赛者都要多 |
[08:40] | Uncle Paulie, come sit down. | Paulie叔叔 过来坐 |
[08:42] | I’ll sit with you. I’m young at heart. | 好 我和你们坐 我的心还未老 |
[08:47] | Who are you, dear? | 亲爱的 你是谁? |
[08:50] | Tara Zincone. Bobby’s niece. | Tara Zincone Bobby的外甥女 |
[08:53] | My condolences. | 我的吊慰 |
[09:01] | – Did I eat! – It was good. | – 看我吃得多饱 – 味道不错 |
[09:03] | In the midst of death, we are in life. | 我们还活着 只是在步向死亡 |
[09:05] | Or is it the other way round? | 可以往回走吗? |
[09:07] | I think the other way round. | 我想是可以的 |
[09:09] | Either version, you’re halfway up the ass. | 无论往哪走 你都在路上了 |
[09:12] | Pardon my French, sweetheart. | 请原谅我的用词 |
[09:14] | – I’ve lost two dear friends. – Sil’s hanging on. | – 我失去了两个好朋友 – Sil还没死 |
[09:17] | I lost Ma last month. | 我妈上个月死了 |
[09:19] | You can take 2007 and give it back to the lndians. | 你今年白过了 |
[09:22] | – I’m sorry. – What are you gonna do? | – 对不起 – 生命就是如此 |
[09:24] | Life goes on. | 日子还是要过的 |
[09:30] | We were discussing Dreamgirls. Did you see it? | 我们刚在谈”追梦女郎”那片子 你看过了吗? |
[09:33] | You people are fucked. You’re living in a dream. | 你们真是没救了 你们根本是活在梦中 |
[09:36] | You still sit here talking about the fucking Oscars? | 还坐在这里聊什么奥斯卡? |
[09:38] | “What rough beast slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?” | 何等的猛兽正懒散地走向伯利恒投生? |
[09:42] | Yeets. | – 什么话? – 叶慈的诗 |
[09:44] | – AJ. – Yeats? | – A.J – 叶慈? |
[09:47] | The world…don’t you see it? | 这世界 你们看不出来吗? |
[09:52] | Bush let Al Qaeda escape in the mountains. | 布什让基地组织逃跑 . |
[09:56] | Then he has us invade another country. | 然后他让我们去侵略其它国家 |
[09:57] | Let’s join up, go kill some fucking terrorists. | 那我们去参军 杀点恐怖分子 |
[10:00] | It’s more noble than watching these fantasies on TV | 这总比看那些说我们正把恐怖分子 |
[10:03] | of how we’re kicking their ass. | 赶尽杀绝的电视节目实在多了 |
[10:10] | It’s like, America… | 就好像美国 |
[10:12] | – What about it? – This is still where people come to make it. | – 美国怎么样了? – 美国还是人们来实现梦想的地方 |
[10:15] | It’s a beautiful idea. | 这是个很好的想法 |
[10:18] | And then what do they get? Bling? | 然而他们得到什么了? 奢侈品? |
[10:20] | And come-ons for shit they can’t afford? | 那些他们不需要或者负担不起的东西? |
[10:23] | I don’t know what you’re trying to say. | 你越说越远 我都不知道你想说什么 |
[10:26] | He’s saying the framus intersects with the ramistan at the paternoster. | 他在说上天造物弄人 |
[10:51] | Tell you right now, it’s light. | 先跟你说了 钱又少了 |
[11:02] | This situation ain’t all bad. | 形势不是那么坏 |
[11:04] | I haven’t had a green vegetable in over a week. | 我一星期都没吃青菜了 |
[11:06] | We can’t even go down the pork store? | 我们去肉店都不行? |
[11:08] | – We gotta stay here doing nothing? – Baciagalup. | – 我们就整天呆在这里什么都不干? – Baciagalup过来 |
[11:14] | – Who does he belong to? – He showed up during the big storm. | – 这猫是谁的 – 暴风雨那晚自己来的 |
[11:17] | Caught a mouse down the cellar. | 已经在地下室抓了一只老鼠 |
[11:19] | A lot of my customers giving their action to New York. | 我的顾客都跑去纽约了 |
[11:22] | Power vacuum, they take advantage. | 新泽西现在没人管了 他们在赚便宜 |
[11:30] | – The fuck you come in that way for? – Sorry. | – 你干嘛从那门进来? – 对不起 |
[11:37] | We’re gonna meet Paulie down the hospital, | 我们要去医院和Paulie汇合 |
[11:40] | visit Sil. Wanna come? | 去看看Sil 你来吗? |
[11:42] | No, I got shit I gotta do. | 不了 我有 . |
[11:46] | My daughter… | 我女儿有点事要我处理 |
[11:55] | Yesterday it was his gout. | 昨天是痛风 |
[11:59] | This is New York’s famous Little ltaly. | 这里是纽约著名的小意大利区 |
[12:01] | It once covered over 40 square blocks | 它曾经覆盖了整整40平方的街区 |
[12:03] | 不过现在已经缩减到一排商店和咖啡厅 but has now been reduced to one row of shops and caf閟. | |
[12:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:14] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:16] | Where are you? Are you close? | 你在哪 在这附近? |
[12:18] | Let’s do it over the phone. | 我们在电话里谈 |
[12:22] | No word yet. | 还没有消息 |
[12:24] | No one knows where our friend is. | 没人知道我们的朋友在哪 |
[12:26] | It’s not that there’s no word, it’s that there’s no progress. | 不是没有消息 是没有进展 |
[12:29] | Nobody’s taking this lightly, Phil. | Phil 没人当这是小事去办 |
[12:31] | He should have been done first. | 他应该是第一个被解决的 |
[12:33] | They thought they’d find them both at the strip joint. | 他们以为会在夜总会那里找到他们三个 |
[12:35] | I’ve heard this already. | 我听过这解释了 |
[12:37] | I know you’re disappointed, Phil. | 我知道你很失望 |
[12:39] | I can hear it in everything you say. | 我每天都听你在说 |
[12:41] | Fucking A I’m disappointed. | 操 我很失望 |
[12:43] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[12:45] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 不知道该不该说 |
[12:51] | We can’t go back. Are you out of your fucking mind? | 我们不能退缩 你他妈的是不是疯了? |
[12:54] | – No, I know. – Then what did you say it for? | – 没 我知道不能退缩 – 那你为什么那么说? |
[12:56] | I didn’t, Phil. You did. | 我没说 是你自己说的 |
[12:58] | Listen, kid, | 小子你听着 |
[13:00] | when this is over we’re gonna sit down, | 这事完了后我们要坐下来谈谈 |
[13:03] | – me and you. – I hope so. | – 我和你 – 我也想 |
[13:05] | I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up. | 我听不清你说什么 你是不是挂电话? |
[13:08] | I said I hope… | 我说我也想 |
[13:45] | Ferrara’s. | Ferrara的 |
[13:48] | – Want a pastry? – I need to watch my weight. | – 想吃点心吗? – 我要注意身型 |
[13:51] | I need to snag another husband. | 还得去勾搭另外一个老公 |
[13:57] | You’re the only one who realised that’s a joke. | 只有你知道这是个笑话 |
[13:59] | You had to grow up in our family. | 不在我们家长大就不会知道 |
[14:01] | That dig you made about me giving guys head under the boardwalk? | 你那个木板路吹萧的笑话 |
[14:04] | He took it so seriously, Bobby. | Bobby还当真的 |
[14:16] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[14:19] | thank you for being here. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[14:24] | So what happens now? | 那么现在怎么样了? |
[14:27] | Robert’s already said he wants to go live with his aunt. | Robert说他想和姑姑一起生活 |
[14:30] | – What about Sophia? – Nica is my daughter. | 那sophia呢? -Nica是我的女儿. |
[14:34] | She’s very much into her older sister. | 她非常喜欢她的姐姐 |
[14:37] | Sophia’s out of her mind if she thinks she’s getting out of this house. | 如果Sophia想离开这个家 那她一定是疯了 |
[14:40] | Is that a joke? Cos that one even got by me. | 那是个笑话?我可不是她爸 |
[14:54] | You know, five, six years ago | 大概5 6年前 |
[14:56] | when Johnny Sack bought this house, | Johnny Sack买这个房子的时候 |
[14:59] | this was all cornfields here. | 这里都是玉米田 |
[15:01] | I’d like to give it a shot with Bobby’s kids. | 我要试试和Bobby的孩子一起生活 |
[15:06] | Bobby would want it. | Booby会喜欢的 |
[15:10] | I put in a lot of effort with Sophia, baking together. | 我为Sophia付出了很多 |
[15:12] | I think we actually have a bond. | 日久生情 我想我们能相处融洽 |
[15:17] | I had therapy. I’m a good mother. | 我接受过治疗 我是个好母亲 |
[15:20] | I put Ma and all her warped shit behind me. | 我不再受母亲那些乖戾的脾气影响 |
[15:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:24] | Not that I get any thanks for it. | 倒不是想得到她的感谢 |
[15:28] | You know, you could form a new nuclear family. | 你可以组织一个新的家庭 |
[15:33] | You bring Harpo down here… | 你可以把Harpo接来这里 |
[15:36] | It’s a big place. | 这是房子大得很 |
[15:38] | Harpo changed his name. | Harpo已经改了他的名字 |
[15:40] | He’s Hal now. | 他现在叫Hal |
[15:45] | Janice Janice… | |
[15:50] | You need anything, you know I’m minutes away. | 有事就找我 随传随到 |
[16:03] | -Yeah. -Multiple calls | -喂? -有多个电话 |
[16:05] | traced back to a payphone in Oyster Bay, Long lsland. | 追踪到是从长岛蚝湾的公共电话打出 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么? 喔 等等 . |
[16:12] | -Where’s the phone at exactly? -Gas station, most likely. | – 电话的具体位置在哪里? – 像是加油站 |
[16:15] | – Gas station? – He’s lammed out. | – 加油站? – 他正躲着 |
[16:16] | He may not be able to get a clean cellphone. | 他可能没能力去找预付费的手机 |
[16:19] | Listen, thanks. Really… | 好 真的很感谢 |
[16:22] | All right. | 不客气 |
[17:07] | You kept telling me this guy is good. | 你老是说这人的歌好听 |
[17:11] | It’s amazing it was written so long ago. | 令人惊讶是这歌那么久以前写的 |
[17:13] | It’s, like, about right now. | 就像刚刚推出那样 |
[17:30] | This could be a mistake. | 可能是一个错误 |
[17:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:33] | We’re good friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:01] | Wait. | 哦 等一下. |
[18:29] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[18:33] | Go! | 走! |
[18:45] | Oh, Christ. I parked in leaves. | 靠 我把车停在了枯叶堆里了! |
[19:02] | At least my gas tank was practically empty. | 至少汽油快用光了 |
[19:17] | How many fucking times have I told you? | 我他妈的告诉你多少遍了 |
[19:19] | It’s an SUV! Watch where you park off road! | 这是台越野车 注意你停车的地方! |
[19:21] | The catalytic converter and the dry vegetation. | 净化器和干燥的植物接触就会烧起来! |
[19:25] | I didn’t see the leaves. | 我没有看见那些叶子 |
[19:27] | You can grill steaks on that converter. | 你他妈的可以在上面烤牛排了! |
[19:30] | I told you. | 我告诉过你! |
[19:31] | If there was children playing in those leaves, | 如果有小孩子在那些枯叶堆里玩 |
[19:34] | -you’d have run them over? -I guess. | – 你就会碾过他们吗? – 大概会这样 |
[19:37] | You gonna get cute now? | 哦 你现在还油腔滑调? |
[19:39] | – I was just answering her question. – Dad, he wasn’t being funny. | – 我只不过在回答她的问题 – 爸爸 他没有开玩笑 |
[19:42] | You mind your own goddamn business unless you want some of this too. | 管好你自己事情 除非你也想找骂 |
[19:47] | – Mr Fat Mouth. – What did you say? | – 臭嘴先生 – 你说什么? |
[19:56] | What was going through your mind? | 你那时候在想什么? |
[19:59] | What do you want from me? I am depressed. | 你们想我怎么样? 我很抑郁 |
[20:02] | I’m supposed to go round looking for piles of leaves? | 我该下车去检查那堆枯叶吗? |
[20:04] | Wanna hear depressed? $30,000 for that car. | 想知道什么是抑郁吗? 那辆车要三万大元啊 |
[20:07] | Isn’t that what you have insurance for? | 那不是你买保险的原因吗? |
[20:09] | Excuse me? You’re not getting another one. | 你说什么 你可别想再得到一辆新的 |
[20:14] | Actually, that’s good. | 其实 这也不错 |
[20:17] | lt’ll force me to take the bus. | 这会迫使我去坐公共汽车 |
[20:19] | What? | 什么? |
[20:20] | We have to break our dependence on foreign oil. | 我们应该停止对外国石油的依赖 |
[20:31] | – Caf?Napoli. – George, it’s Anthony. | – Napoli咖啡馆 – George 我是Anthony |
[20:34] | Your fucking ears must be ringing. | 最近肯定有很多人给你电话了 |
[20:36] | I just left your friend, the son, crying the blues | 我刚离开小Carmine那 他没精打采的 |
[20:39] | over the situation between you and that outfit. | 抱怨你和纽约的纠纷影响他的收入 |
[20:41] | That’s why I’m calling. | 我给你打电话就是为了这事 |
[20:44] | I need you to reach out to the little guy. | 我需要你去联系那矮子 |
[20:46] | He’s not happy with Phil neither. | 他和Phil也闹矛盾 |
[20:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:50] | You’re not part of that family. | 你不是他们的人 |
[20:52] | You’re basically retired. Everybody trusts you. | 你基本上已经金盘洗手了 大家都很信任你 |
[20:55] | What I’m thinking, you’d supply a neutral location, | 我的想法是 你提供一个中立的地点 |
[20:58] | guarantee everybody’s safety. | 确保每一个人的安全 |
[21:01] | I could do that. | 我可以做到 |
[21:30] | – Hi, George. – Hey. | – 你好 George. – 你好 |
[21:32] | They’re here. They’ve been patted down too. | 他们到了 已经被检查过了 |
[21:53] | Anybody want a water? | 有谁想喝点水吗? |
[21:58] | – No. – No. | – 不了 – 不用 |
[22:02] | We started it? We got a dead goomah in Queens | 我们先挑起的? 我们在皇后区先死了个情妇 |
[22:05] | and her old Ukrainian father. | 还有她的乌克兰父亲 |
[22:08] | I’m not even gonna blame Phil. | 我根本不想责怪Phil |
[22:09] | John Sacrimoni, my friend, | John Sacrmoni 我的朋友 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry to say, was an insecure guy. | 我很遗憾地告诉你们 他是一个不可靠的人 |
[22:14] | He created a constant tension | 他制造了长期的紧张状态 |
[22:16] | within his own family which spilled over. | 他自己的家族里还出了内鬼 |
[22:20] | Go ahead, Carmine. | 到你了Carmine Gerorge已经够关照的了 |
[22:23] | George was good enough to broker this meeting. You just gonna sit there? | 为我们组织了这个会议 你打算只坐在那里? |
[22:27] | It didn’t have to be this way. | 没必要搞到不死方休 |
[22:32] | We agree. It’s gone too far. | 我也同意 做的太过火了 |
[22:35] | Phil, I don’t know… he’s changed. | Phil怎么想我不清楚 他变了 |
[22:38] | You got my word. We’ll back off. | 我向你保证 我们会收手 |
[22:41] | My price is you help us get a location on Phil. | 我的代价就是给我Phil的藏身点 |
[22:48] | I can’t go there. | 我不能那样做 |
[22:52] | But you do what you gotta do. | 不过你想杀他我没意见 |
[23:00] | One more thing. You hit my brother-in-law. | 还有一件事 你们杀了我姐夫 |
[23:02] | – So? – This is my sister we’re talking about. | – 那又怎么样? – 这可是我的姐姐 |
[23:07] | She’s gotta see something out of this. | 她总得看到点补偿 |
[23:12] | We’ll come up with a number. | 我们会给你一个数字 |
[23:49] | Look at all this mail. | 看这堆邮件 |
[23:54] | Anybody need some barbers’ scissors? | 有人要剃刀吗? |
[23:58] | – Tone? – Put some next to my coat. | -Ton? 放一些在我的衣服旁边 |
[24:04] | He was at the safe house. We brought him over. | 我们把它从我们那带了回来 |
[24:07] | Get him the fuck out. | 他妈的把它弄出去 |
[24:09] | These are snakes with fur. | 这是长了毛的毒蛇 |
[24:10] | The old ltalians will tell you | 老一代意大利人就知道 |
[24:12] | you can’t even put them around a baby. | 有婴儿的地方根本不能养猫 |
[24:14] | They suck the breath right out. | 它们会吸取婴儿的精气 |
[24:15] | You’re the only baby here so we’re ahead of the game. | 对啊.你是这里唯一的婴儿 所以我们比你年轻多了 |
[24:18] | You wanna be wearing his pelt on your head? | 你想满头都沾满它的毛吗? |
[24:20] | – I said get rid of him. – Leave him. | – 我说了扔了它 – 别找它麻烦 |
[24:23] | He’s a good guy. | 它是只好猫.. |
[24:46] | No payphone. | 没有公共电话 |
[25:04] | Look, there’s a double-breasted robin. | 看 那里有对知更鸟 |
[25:06] | It doesn’t cost anything to be polite. | 客气点不会让你损失什么的 |
[25:09] | That goes two ways, ma’am. | 有两条路去那里 女士 |
[25:21] | Pat, how are you? | Pat 你还好吗? |
[25:27] | – Hi. – Livia. | – 你好 – Livia |
[25:29] | I’m Janice, her daughter. | 我是Janice Livia的女儿 |
[25:34] | What did he say? I can’t… | 他说什么? 我不 |
[25:39] | Uncle Jun’, | Jun叔叔 |
[25:40] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[25:43] | Bobby and my baby. | Bobby和我的孩子 |
[25:50] | – Janice. – No, I’m Janice. | – Janice. – 不 我才是Janice |
[25:53] | That’s my little girl. Her name’s Domenica. | 那是我的女儿 叫Domenica |
[25:55] | Sweet as she looks, she left my stove on on purpose, | 看样子很可爱 她故意把炉子打开 |
[26:00] | put the flame out with a wet dishrag. | 用湿抹布把火灭掉 |
[26:03] | I caught her. | 我当场抓住了她 |
[26:13] | Uncle Jun’, | Jun叔叔 |
[26:15] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 我恐怕要告诉你一个坏消息 |
[26:20] | Bobby’s dead. | Bobby死了 |
[26:22] | The Ambassador Hotel. | 死在大使馆酒店外面 (他以为是说JFK的弟弟R.Kennedy) |
[26:25] | Your Bobby. Bobby Baccalieri. | 是你的Bobby Bobby baccalieri |
[26:29] | I’m a widow now. | 我现在成了寡妇 |
[26:39] | She was inveigling him. | 她在骗他开口 |
[26:41] | She’s after his money. | 她只不过是想要他的钱 |
[26:46] | You’re not even curious about him? | 你一点都不想知道吗? |
[26:50] | He can fucking rot. | 我管他死活 |
[26:56] | When you were an inpatient | 当你还是住院的时候. |
[26:58] | you said you might try and get a job. | 你说你会努力找份工作 |
[27:00] | I can’t now because of the car. | 现在不行了 因为车没了 |
[27:04] | I need to get a bus schedule. | 我需要一个汽车到站的时间表 |
[27:08] | The thing is, | 事情是 |
[27:10] | ever since it blew up | 自从车爆炸后 |
[27:12] | I feel, like… | 我感觉好像有种 |
[27:15] | cleansed or something. | 被净化的感觉 |
[27:17] | Because | 因为 |
[27:19] | it was a polluter? | 那是辆制造污染的车? |
[27:22] | No. | 不 |
[27:24] | I mean, just watching it go, | 我是说 看着火在烧 |
[27:27] | that huge fireball… | 那个大火球 |
[27:30] | You have no idea. The heat… | 你想像不到那热力 |
[27:34] | My seat melted. | 把我的座位都融化了 |
[27:35] | I had been in it just a few seconds before. | 之前几秒我还坐在上面 |
[27:44] | Carlo Carlo. | |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[28:06] | T, I had a meeting down here with Carlo this morning. | 头 今早我约了carlo在这见面 |
[28:09] | We were supposed to go see Butch and them on a couple of items. | 我们原来应该去和Butch见面 |
[28:12] | Carlo didn’t show. | Carlo没有出现 |
[28:13] | And he don’t answer his phones neither. | 也不接电话 |
[28:17] | I’ll call you back on the prepay. | 我用预付费电话打给你 |
[28:29] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[28:31] | – What are you thinking? – That maybe we were had. | – 你有什么想法 – 我们可能被耍了 |
[28:34] | That this Butch has taken out another ranking guy. | 那死矮子已经杀了Carlo |
[28:41] | Tony? T? | |
[28:46] | What if he flipped? | 会不会他投靠FBI了? |
[28:48] | – Who? Carlo? – Well? | – 谁?carlo? – 很意外? |
[28:53] | – You there? – His kid, the imbecile… | – 你在听吗? – 他的孩子 低能那个.. |
[28:56] | Jason. He got picked up yesterday, | – Jason? – 他昨天被警察带走了 |
[28:58] | Patsy told me, for selling Ecstasy. | Patsy跟我说的 因为卖迷幻药 |
[29:07] | Mead’, they’re gonna be here… | Meadow 他们还有 |
[29:09] | Miss Hunter! Long time no see. | Hunter小姐!好久不见 |
[29:13] | How are you, Mrs Soprano? | 你好吗 Soprano太太? |
[29:14] | Oh, my God, when was it? | 天啊 上一次见你什么时候? |
[29:16] | It was around when you quit college. | 就在你离开大学的时候 |
[29:18] | You’re being kind. I was kicked out for partying and drunk driving. | 您太客气了 我是因为贪玩和醉酒驾驶被开除出校 |
[29:22] | Well, I didn’t want to say, but… | 我不是想提那事 不过 |
[29:24] | Well, that was always you. | 这就是你的性格 |
[29:26] | What are you up to now? | 那你现在怎么样? |
[29:28] | I’m in my second year of med school. | 我现在读医科二年级 |
[29:30] | Yeah, | – 哦 – 是的 |
[29:32] | I completed undergrad at Purchase, | 我自费读完高中 |
[29:34] | got my act together. | 现在是乖乖女了 |
[29:36] | Yes. They’re gonna be here, Meadow. | 对了 他们快到了 |
[29:40] | A man took his horse to a vet | 有个人把他的马带到了兽医那 |
[29:42] | and the vet says to him, “Why do you have a long face?” | 然后兽医问他:”为什么你有一张马脸?” |
[29:46] | A horse goes. There’s no man. | 是马说的 故事里没人 |
[29:48] | Right. A horse goes to a vet. | 对 一匹马去见兽医 |
[29:51] | The vet looks at his face and he says to him, | 兽医看着它的脸然后说 |
[29:53] | -“My friend… -A horse goes to the doctor. | – 朋友 – 一匹马去看兽医 |
[29:56] | The doctor says, “Why the long face?” | 医生说:”为什么你的脸这么长?” |
[30:00] | Can’t tell jokes. | 不会说笑话 |
[30:03] | – More pinot grig’, Patrick? – No, thanks. | – 还要葡萄酒吗 Patrick? – 不了 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Speaking of jokers, where’s that other son of yours today? | 说起讲笑话 你的另一个儿子呢? |
[30:10] | I didn’t think he was invited. | 我没想到他也被邀请了 |
[30:12] | I just thought with all the wedding talk… | 我以为他对这些谈婚论嫁的事没兴趣 |
[30:14] | No, really, that pal of his, the other Jason, | 不不 他的朋友 另一个Jason |
[30:18] | I heard he ran into some trouble. | 我听说他惹上麻烦了 |
[30:21] | – Carlo’s Jason. – He’s a mess. | – Carlo的儿子Jason – 他现在一身麻烦 |
[30:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:25] | He’s got no shortage of lawyers here. | 他可不缺律师 |
[30:33] | Tone, Patsy needs a refill. | Patsy要倒点酒 |
[30:35] | – No, Tone, I’ll… – Sit down. | – 不用 我自己来 – 坐着 |
[30:44] | This one here would only take the case for free. | 当然了 这位律师会免费帮他打官司 |
[30:47] | That’s why we want her at Grubman, | 那就是我们想她去GRubman实习 |
[30:48] | Grubman & Curcio. | Grubman & Curcio律师事务所 |
[30:50] | Mead’ and I have had some conversations | 其实我和Meadow谈过几次 |
[30:52] | and we may still snag her at the firm | 等她从法学院毕业 |
[30:54] | – when she’s done with law school. – No kidding? | – 我们就把她挖过来 – 真的? |
[30:57] | We went out to dinner with Steven Grubman and the subject came up. | 我们和Steven grubman出去吃晚饭 谈起了这个话题 |
[31:00] | Steven was impressed with her work at the Poverty Law Centre. | Steven对她在法援处的表现印象深刻 |
[31:03] | He even got into starting salaries. He was talking 1 70. | 他甚至谈到她的工资了 年薪十七万 |
[31:06] | Jesus. Sweetheart, that’s fantastic. | 天啊 亲爱的 那真是太棒了 |
[31:10] | He had had too much Gevrey. | 他喝多 |
[31:12] | Don’t devalue yourself. | 不要贬低自己 |
[31:14] | We’ve got a real interesting case right now. | 我们手上有个很有趣的案子 |
[31:15] | We’re defending James Trefoglio | 我们的当事人是James Trefoglio |
[31:18] | on those corruption charges. | 那个因受贿被检控的县政府委员 |
[31:21] | Is that your case, honey? | 是你的案子 宝贝? |
[31:22] | Bid rigging. It’s got bagmen, whores, | 大案子 涉及到收保护费和卖淫 |
[31:25] | it’s fascinating. | 案情引人入胜 |
[31:44] | Yeah, he does that, | 它就那样看着 |
[31:47] | sometimes most of the day, stares at Chrissy’s picture. | 有时候一整天都盯着Chris的照片 |
[31:50] | The fuck? | 不是吧? |
[31:52] | You know, they’re funny that way. | 猫那样才可爱 |
[31:54] | I had an aunt, her cat would only sit | 我有一个姑姑 |
[31:57] | at the exact corners of the table, staring out, | 她的猫只会蹲在相同的桌角盯着她 |
[31:59] | or at the intersection of two walls, staring in. | 或者蹲在墙角 . |
[32:01] | This fucking animal is history today. | 这死猫今天就会成为历史! |
[32:05] | – Pick him up. – You pick him up. | – 把它抓起来 – 你去抓 |
[32:13] | T, you see this shit? | T 你看看这只死猫? |
[32:18] | Does it all the time, he says. | 他说这猫整天看着Chris |
[32:20] | – Yeah? – Look at him staring at that dead kid. | – 是吗? – 看它这样盯着那死人 |
[32:22] | Gives me the fucking creeps. | 让我毛骨耸然 |
[32:28] | Walden, give us some privacy. | Walden 让我们私下谈谈 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:35] | Walden. What the fuck kind of name is that for an ltalian? | Walden 这是什么意大利人的名字 |
[32:38] | I was named after Mr Bobby Darin, Walden Robert Cassotto. | 我是以Bobby Darin先生的名字命名的 |
[32:48] | The Cifaretto crew, it’s a fucking Chinese fire drill over there, | Cifaretto家族的人现在就像盲头苍蝇 |
[32:52] | especially now Carlo is absent. | 特别是Carlo不在的时候 |
[32:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:56] | I want you to skipper that thing. | 我希望你接管那盘生意 |
[32:59] | – Really? – Fucking thing is one big ATM machine. | – 真的? – 这盘生意可是台提款机 |
[33:02] | All our construction with New York folds right into your kick. | 我们这和纽约的建筑工地都归你管了 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:08] | Jesus, I thought you’d be pleased. | 靠 我以为你会很开心 |
[33:10] | I didn’t hand you a diagnosis of the clap. | 又不是我把淋病传染给你的 |
[33:12] | With due respect, I’d like to just mull it a little. | 恕我直言 我想考虑一下 |
[33:17] | I’m no spring chicken no more. | 我不再年富力强了 |
[33:19] | I don’t want to die on you, leaving you worse off than before. | 我不想连累你 让生意比以前还糟 |
[33:22] | You with the dead thing. | 靠 又来迷信那套 |
[33:24] | You got the arms and upper body of a 20-year-old. | 你的手臂和上身的肌肉 就像个二十岁的年轻人 |
[33:26] | I gotta work at that. | 那是锻炼出来的 |
[33:28] | And I had the prostate. | 而且我还长过前列腺癌 |
[33:32] | All right, sure. | 对啊 你还有”癌症” |
[33:34] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[33:36] | I’m a little miffled but yeah, sit with it. | 差点没给你气死 算了 你再想想吧 |
[33:39] | Thanks, T. This means everything, | 谢谢 这意味着一切 |
[33:41] | your faith in me. | 你对我有信心 |
[34:01] | In the line of duty. | 本来我是在局里值班的 |
[34:03] | But we’re short-handed. | 但是我们人手不足 |
[34:05] | Anyway, mid-’60s, probably used the payphones. | 总之 这人六十岁左右 |
[34:08] | We don’t have payphones. | 在这附近打过公共电话 |
[34:10] | Just a couple of stations have them now. | 我们没有电话 这区只有几个油站有公共电话 |
[34:27] | Get in. | 上车 |
[34:41] | Activity, that’s good. | 做运动 很好啊 |
[34:43] | I can already see a difference. | 我已经能看出和以前的分别 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:47] | Gotta get back at it myself. | 我也要减肥 |
[34:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[34:58] | I’m gonna join the army. | 我打算参军 |
[35:02] | What? | 什么? |
[35:06] | Did you sign any shit? | 你签了什么协议了吗? |
[35:07] | No, but this week I will. | 还没 不过这个星期内会 |
[35:11] | I gotta deal with Rhiannon first. | 我得先和Rhiannon商量一下 |
[35:13] | Rhiannon? What about your mother? | Rhiannon? 那你妈呢? |
[35:15] | – Her too. – Are you nuts? | – 我也会和她商量. – 你傻了啊你? |
[35:18] | You wanna get sent to lraq? | 你想被送去伊拉克? |
[35:20] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[35:22] | It’s probably good for my career. | 军队对我的事业会有帮助的 |
[35:24] | You don’t have a career. | 你根本没有事业 |
[35:26] | My ultimate goal is | 你说得没错 我最终的目标是 |
[35:28] | to qualify for helicopter pilot training, | 拿直升机的驾驶执照 |
[35:30] | afterwards go to work for Trump or somebody, | 然后为特朗普或者其它大人物工作 |
[35:32] | be their personal pilot. | 当他们的私人机师 |
[35:35] | I’m not even gonna tell your mother about this. | 我根本不打算告诉你母亲这事 |
[35:38] | And don’t you do nothing | 你别去干傻事 |
[35:40] | until we’ve had another chance to talk. | 等我们下次有时间才坐下来谈 |
[35:42] | – You hear me? – Yes. | – 你听见了吗? – 知道了 |
[35:45] | He’s gonna join the fucking army. | 他的打算参军 |
[35:56] | I gotta be frank, | 明人不说暗话 |
[35:59] | you people got him out of his room, great, | 你们让他康复出院 那很好 |
[36:02] | so he can be cannon fodder? | 那他就可以去当炮灰? |
[36:05] | I wasn’t aware of this latest plan. | 我没有察觉到他有这计划 |
[36:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:10] | I should have gone before we left the house. | 我早就该在离开房子前动身了 |
[36:14] | Still on the army thing. | 我们还在谈参军的事 |
[36:18] | On the other hand, I’m thinking he could benefit | 从另一个方面看 我想他可以 |
[36:21] | from the training, the discipline. | 从军队的训练中得益 |
[36:23] | Maybe the army’d be great for him | 或许军队会对他有帮助 |
[36:25] | if there wasn’t a war going on. | 如果现在是天下太平 |
[36:30] | I didn’t tell you, he spent $200 | 哦 我没跟你说 他花了200元 |
[36:34] | on a set of CDs that teach Arabic. | 买了一套学习阿拉伯语的光碟 |
[36:36] | Jesus Christ, come on. Shish kebab, what else do you need to know? | 天啊 除了”羊肉串”这词 还需要学其它的阿拉伯语吗? |
[36:40] | He used to just veg in front of that TV. | 他以前只会看电视上的 |
[36:44] | He says he wants to get past the hate, | 他说他想忘记仇恨 |
[36:47] | focus it only on the terrorists. | 把精神集中在恐怖分子上 |
[36:50] | I really can’t reveal much more. | 我真的不能再看出什么了 |
[36:52] | Right. Even though we’re paying. | 真有你的 即使现在还在计费 |
[36:59] | This whole therapy thing, I gotta tell you… | 我跟你说 这种治疗 . |
[37:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[37:05] | My mother was a borderline personality. | 我母亲是边缘型人格 |
[37:07] | So what? | 那有如何? |
[37:11] | – I don’t know if you knew that. – No. | – 我不知道你是不是已经知道了 – 我不知道 |
[37:15] | I did not have a very happy childhood. | 我没有很快乐的童年 |
[37:17] | No? | 不快乐? |
[37:20] | There was little love in the house. | 家人没给我多少关怀 |
[37:22] | He’s mentioned your mother briefly. | 他几乎不提你母亲 |
[37:24] | A very difficult woman, | 一个很难相处的女人 |
[37:26] | undermining. | 破坏型的 |
[37:28] | I tried to place her in a retirement community | 我曾经安置她去银发社区 |
[37:30] | for her own good. | 为她以后的生活着想 |
[37:32] | She turned on me completely. | 她就跟我翻脸 当没我这儿子 |
[37:39] | You see, I never could please my mother. | 明白了吧 我永远不能取悦我母亲 |
[37:46] | To what do I owe this chance to go sake bombing? | 为什么我结婚和这顿饭有关系? |
[37:49] | We used to have dinner all the time. | 我们以前都是一起吃晚饭的 |
[37:52] | You’re gonna get married and my chances are flying by me. | 你也快结婚了 和你吃饭的机会就会少 |
[37:56] | So, your brother, | – 是的 – 那么关于你弟弟 |
[37:59] | our little soldier boy, | 我们的小战士 |
[38:00] | what do you think is wrong with that googootz? | 你觉得红卫兵到底哪里出了问题 |
[38:02] | The world is a sad, fucked-up place. | 这是块悲哀 不可救药的土地 |
[38:05] | If there’s so much suffering, | 如果这世界有那么的苦难 |
[38:08] | – why did you go off the paediatrician bit? – We talked about that. | – 你为什么不去做儿科医生? – 我们已经谈那事 |
[38:11] | You said you wanted to be a lawyer for black people. | 你说你想当个为黑人争取权利的律师 |
[38:13] | That’s all I said? Really? | 哦 你就那样理解我的意思? |
[38:15] | What I said was the state can crush the individual. | 我说的是政府把自己的利益放在个人之上 |
[38:18] | – New Jersey? – The government. | – 新泽西政府? – 美国政府 |
[38:21] | Specifically the federal government. | 特别是联邦政府 |
[38:24] | And what about little babies | 那些得脑膜炎 |
[38:25] | in the face of meningitis? | 的孩子怎么办? |
[38:28] | You know what really turned me? | 你知道是什么改变了我吗? |
[38:30] | Seeing the way ltalians are treated. | 看着意大利人被对待的方式 |
[38:33] | It’s like Mom says. If we can have our rights trampled like that, | 就像妈妈说的 假如连我们的权利被那样践踏 |
[38:36] | imagine what it’s like for recent arrivals. | 想像一下对新移民会怎么样? |
[38:39] | If I hadn’t seen you | – 那我可 – 如果我没见过 |
[38:41] | dragged away all those times by the FBl | 你被那些FBI抓走 |
[38:43] | then I’d probably be a boring suburban doctor. | 那我就可能是个无聊的乡下医生 |
[39:03] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[39:04] | Wave bye-bye, Grandpa. | 和爷爷说拜拜 |
[39:07] | – Bye-bye, Pop-pop. – Say bye-bye. | – 再见 pop-pop – 说”再见” |
[39:15] | I gotta make a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[39:17] | I’ll meet you at the drugstore. | 我会在药房和你会面 |
[39:19] | Tell the goddamn pharmacist to call Dr laconis. | 告诉那白痴药剂师给Iaconis医生打电话 |
[39:22] | I should get a 60-day supply of the Plavix. | 他应该给我60天波立维的服用剂量 |
[39:27] | Phil! Phil! | |
[39:29] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[39:32] | Phil! Phil! | |
[39:34] | Oh, my God! | 救命啊! |
[39:38] | Help me! Oh, | 帮帮我! |
[39:40] | my God! | 天啊! |
[39:43] | My babies! Somebody help! | 我的孩子! 谁来帮帮我! |
[39:47] | Help me! The babies! | 救救我的孩子! |
[39:49] | Somebody help me. | 谁来帮帮我! |
[39:51] | Help me, please. | 请帮帮我! |
[39:53] | Oh, God, they’re locked in there. | 哦 天啊 他们被关在里面了! |
[39:59] | Oh, shit! | 噢 我的妈呀! |
[40:11] | – Seen Metro News? – No. | – 看地铁新闻了吗? – 没有 |
[40:14] | Your own beat. Phil Leotardo got popped. | 你的老冤家Phil Leotardo被杀了 |
[40:18] | Damn. We’re gonna win this thing. | 靠 我们要赢这场仗了 |
[40:35] | OK, | 好了 |
[40:37] | as your parents we don’t feel | 作为你的父母 我们不认为 |
[40:41] | joining the army is in your best interest. | 参军是你的最大兴趣 |
[40:43] | This country is in a crisis. | 国家正在危机之中 |
[40:46] | How can one soldier stop it? | 就一个士兵怎么救国? |
[40:49] | When my enlistment’s up, | 等我服完役 |
[40:51] | I could join the ClA or something. | 我可以加入CIA或者其它的部门 |
[40:54] | With a military background I’d have a leg-up. | 有军队的背景对我有帮助 |
[40:57] | As an Arabic speaker I’d be really useful. | 而且作为一个会说阿拉伯语的人 我会派上用场 |
[40:59] | You’re gonna ask the Donald | 我不明白 那你去问问特朗普先生 |
[41:01] | for some time off from your pilot job to go on ClA missions? | 让你放假去接CIA的任务行不行 |
[41:04] | – Everything’s a joke to you. – I’m not having a good time. | – 我做什么对你来说是笑话 – 我今天的心情不好 |
[41:07] | Did you or did you not want me to go to military school? | 你到底想不想我进军校? |
[41:11] | But I started to cry. | 我几乎要哭了 |
[41:13] | At least you’d have come out an officer. | 你至少要混到个军阶才毕业 |
[41:16] | Even then I was opposed to it. | 即使那样我也反对 |
[41:18] | I hate this idea. | 我讨厌这个主意 |
[41:20] | I’m applying for Officer Candidate School. | 我在报考军官预备学校 |
[41:22] | I want to be a liaison officer | 我想成为联络官 |
[41:24] | with the local population anyway. | 和当地的阿拉伯人一起 |
[41:29] | Officer Candidate School? | 军官预备学校? |
[41:32] | You have terrible grades. You flunked out of college. | 你的成绩糟糕 还因此而退学 |
[41:35] | Here we go. That’s all this is about, right? | 这就是问题所在? |
[41:37] | No, that’s not what this is all about. | 不 那不是全部的原因 |
[41:40] | You don’t want to go to college, don’t go, | 你不想读大学就不读大学 |
[41:42] | – but don’t get your legs blown off. – Always with the drama. | – 但别搞到自己的腿被炸飞 – 你总是七情上面 |
[41:44] | So what does your girlfriend say, the fashion model? | 你那个时髦的模特女朋友怎么说? |
[41:49] | She doesn’t think I should go either. | 她也觉得我不应该参军. |
[41:52] | Well? | 那? |
[41:55] | Not that long ago you talked about owning a club. | 不久前你说你想开个夜总会 |
[41:58] | You had a problem with that too. | 没错 不过你也反对 |
[42:01] | A lot of your friends are in film school, you say, | 你说你很多的朋友在电影学校 |
[42:03] | especially the ones you used to go to the clubs with. | 特别是和你一起去夜总会混的人 |
[42:13] | So I got this screenplay from Danny Baldwin. | 所以我从Danny baldwin那里拿了个剧本 |
[42:16] | We met at your cousin’s movie. | 我们在你表兄的试映礼上认识的 |
[42:18] | Danny hoped I’d set him up with some financing, | Danny希望我投资一点去他的电影 |
[42:20] | – but I never read it. – Well, you did now. | – 不过我没有看过 – 但是你现在看了 |
[42:23] | Yeah, I did now | 没错 我在看了 |
[42:26] | and it’s about a private detective | 简单说一下剧情 那是关于一个 |
[42:28] | that gets sucked into the internet through his data port. | 私人侦探被那个 数据端口 吸入互联网的故事. |
[42:31] | And he’s gotta solve | 而且他必须在里面侦破一些 |
[42:34] | some murders and some virtual prostitutes. | 虚拟妓女谋杀案 |
[42:37] | I read it. It’s scary. | 我也看过 很吓人 |
[42:39] | I talked to Little Carmine | 重要的是 我和小Carmine讨论过 |
[42:41] | and he wants to develop it through his company. | 他有兴趣拍这片 |
[42:44] | He does porn. | 他是拍毛片的 |
[42:49] | He did Cleaver. He’s branching out. | 他制作了”无敌猪肉刀” 他正在扩充公司的业务 |
[42:52] | You would work for his producer, lnge. | 你要跟他的制片人Inge工作. |
[42:54] | You would be, what is the word? | 你的职位应该是 . 那个什么词来着 . |
[42:56] | Development executive on this project. | 负责这个计划的发展执行总裁 |
[42:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[43:04] | What’s this got to do with clubs? | 那这跟夜总会有什么关系? |
[43:06] | Hollywood and gossip columns, the nightspots… | 好莱坞 诽闻 夜店 . |
[43:09] | You get some real-world experience under your belt, | 等你有些现实生活的经验后 |
[43:12] | you come see me | 再来找我谈谈 |
[43:14] | and we will talk about me investing in a club. | 关于开夜总会的事情 |
[43:16] | Run that past Rahoony, see what she says. | 把这计划告诉Rahoony 看她怎么说 |
[43:28] | Somebody’s giving grand jury testimony on something. | 有人正在向大陪审团作临时证供 |
[43:33] | – So Carlo has flipped. – We don’t know. | – 那么说Carolo的确叛变了 – 我们现在还不清楚 |
[43:37] | And subpoenas are flying. | 现在传票满天飞 |
[43:47] | My hunch… | 我的预感是 |
[43:49] | 80 to 90% chance you’ll be indicted. | 你十有八九会被起诉. |
[43:53] | That fucking gun charge, | 那件该死的枪械指控– |
[43:55] | I get sick when I think of it, | 我一想那事就混身不舒服 . |
[43:57] | plus interstate fraud and, if Carlo starts talking, homicide… | 如果真的是Carlo 那么就会加上诈骗 甚至谋杀罪 |
[44:00] | Give me the fucking thing. | 让我来 |
[44:08] | Not like we haven’t envisioned this day. | 别好像我们从来没料到有这一天 |
[44:11] | No, it’s not. | 不不 不是的 |
[44:13] | Look, trials are there to be won. | 听着 官司是打来赢的 |
[46:01] | So? | 考虑成怎么样了? |
[46:07] | With all due respect, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, | 先此声明 这是我的真心话 |
[46:11] | – I’m gonna pass. – I don’t fucking believe this. | – 我不接那盘生意了 – 真是说出来都没人信 |
[46:15] | – Why? – Every guy who ran that crew died prematurely. | – 为什么? – 每个管那事的人都不得好死 |
[46:19] | – Come on. – I beat cancer once. | – 别胡说 – 我打败癌症 |
[46:21] | You’ve no idea what that does to you. | 你根本不知道那意味着什么 |
[46:23] | I know, but Jesus… | 我知道 不过 |
[46:24] | Richie – Aprile Ralphie – M.I.A – Vito Richie Aprile, Ralphie MlA, Vito, | |
[46:27] | and who knows what with Carlo, Gigi… | 谁知道Carlo和Gigi是怎么一回事 |
[46:29] | Gigi died taking a shit. | Gigi是拉屎用力过大爆了血管 |
[46:32] | Doesn’t mean it’s not part of an overall pattern. | 但也不意味着这不是个规律 |
[46:37] | Are you gonna deny yourself life-changing money, | Paulie 你正把改变你一生的财富拒之门外 |
[46:40] | a package to leave your niece who has MS? | 不想留点给你那有多发性硬化的侄女? |
[46:42] | It’s like your bullshit with the cat. | 就好像你和那猫的事一样 |
[46:45] | The fucking animal catches mice for us | 那死猫为我们抓鼠 |
[46:47] | -but you’d drown it. – I would. | – 但你却想淹死它. – 我会的 |
[46:49] | He’s not looking at Christopher. | 它不是在盯着Christopher |
[46:51] | A rat died in the wall back there or some shit. | 可能是一只老鼠死在墙里 诸如此类的原因 |
[46:54] | I moved the picture. The fucking thing | 我挪过那幅画 那只死猫 |
[46:56] | came to the new spot and stared. | 跑去画的新位置继续盯着 |
[47:02] | It’s the abstract shapes or something. | 可能是抽像的形态还是什么的 |
[47:10] | Tell you this, | 不怕告诉你 |
[47:12] | since he’s dead, | 自从他死了 |
[47:14] | my gambling luck’s done a 180. | 我逢赌必胜 |
[47:17] | OK. | 哦 那很好 |
[47:19] | It’s fine for you to believe that shit, | 你迷信就可以 |
[47:21] | but I can’t worry about a jinx? | 我就不能为只不祥的动物担心? |
[47:31] | Tone, I never told this to another living soul, but… | Ton 我没有告诉过任何人这事 |
[47:37] | Yeah? | 说啊 |
[47:38] | One time at the Bing, | 有一次在夜总会 |
[47:41] | I was alone to meet Eddy Lind, | 我一个人去见Eddy lind |
[47:44] | I saw the Virgin Mary. | 我看见了圣母玛利亚 |
[47:54] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不跟她说点什么? |
[47:57] | Fuck strippers, we could have had a shrine, | 去他妈的脱衣舞女 我们该起个圣池 |
[48:00] | sold holy water in gallon jugs. | 用大水壶来卖圣水 |
[48:02] | Could have made billions. | 那我们就成亿万富翁了 |
[48:04] | I tell you something deep in my heart and you laugh it off? | 我跟你说心底话你却拿来开玩笑? |
[48:07] | I’m not saying there’s nothing out there, | 我没有说它不存在 Paulie |
[48:09] | but to not live your life? What the fuck are you gonna do? | 但你总不能不过日子吧? 你究竟想干什么? |
[48:14] | You don’t want the job, you don’t want the job. | 你不想要那盘生意 那就不要 |
[48:17] | I can put Patsy in there. | 我可以把Patsy安置到那里 |
[48:19] | He’s gonna be part of my family now. | 他快要成我亲家了 |
[48:22] | It’ll be good. | 那样会亲上加亲 |
[48:24] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[48:26] | You always know what to say to me, don’t you? | 你一向都知道该怎么跟我说话 是不是? |
[48:29] | No, I’m serious. | 我很认真的 |
[48:42] | I live but to serve you, my liege. | 我活着就是为了伺候你 陛下 |
[49:12] | Well, they had to get it for me. | 他们想不给我新车都不行 |
[49:15] | There’s no real public transport out here. | 外面根本没公共汽车站 |
[49:17] | But I said no more SUV. | 不过我说不要越野车 |
[49:39] | Well, that’s the cool part, | 那是很酷的情节 |
[49:41] | 23 highway. It’s not so bad. | 在23号高速公路拍 那也不算很差了 |
[50:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[50:12] | Listen, we’re not eating at home tonight. | 哦 听着 我们今晚不在家吃饭 |
[50:14] | I thought we’d go to Holsten’s. | 我们去holsten吃 |
[50:16] | You said we’d have manigott’. | 你说了今晚做色拉卷筒的 |
[50:17] | I got meetings with carpenters. | 我要去和木工见见面 |
[50:59] | Holsten’s is the consensus. | 大家都同意去Holsten |
[51:02] | I gotta see some people. I’ll meet you there. | 我还要和一些人会面 到时候那里见 |
[51:17] | Sir. | 先生 |
[51:22] | Sir, excuse me. | 先生 麻烦让一让 |
[51:45] | – Hello. – What, you don’t recognise me? | – 你好. – 你认不出我? |
[51:50] | We used to play catch. | 我们一起玩过传接球 |
[51:54] | You don’t remember that you shot me? | 你不记得你开枪打我的事吗? |
[52:02] | Enough with the fucking birds. | 你别装傻了 |
[52:03] | I’m Anthony, Johnny’s son. | 我是Anthony Johnny的儿子 |
[52:05] | Fuck you want, a boutonniere? | 你想要什么? 纽扣? |
[52:14] | All right, listen to me. Uncle Pat came to see me | 你听好了 Pat叔叔找过我 |
[52:16] | about Janice, about your money. | 是关于Janice和你的钱的事 |
[52:20] | People keep asking me. I don’t know. | 人们一直问我 但我不知道 |
[52:22] | There’s a man from another galaxy that came here. | 有个外星人来过这里 |
[52:25] | That’s your accountant. | 那是你的帐户 |
[52:28] | I’m confused. | 我都糊涂了! |
[52:29] | Any money should go to Bobby Baccala’s kids. | 所有的钱都应该留给Bobby的孩子 |
[52:32] | Now, Janice may not do that, but Bobby was with us. | 现在Janice未必会那么做 但Bobby曾和我们出生入死 |
[52:36] | He’s a made guy. Wouldn’t be right. | 他算是混出个名堂 钱不能让她拿去 |
[52:40] | Me, I never had kids. | 我 从来没有过孩子. |
[52:44] | You remember where your stash is, you let Uncle Pat know. | 你记得钱在哪里就让Pat叔叔知道 |
[52:46] | Me as the head of the family, | 而我作为一家之主 |
[52:48] | I’ll hold on to it as a guardian, for Bobby’s kids. | 我会像监护人那样把钱留着 以后给Bobby的孩子 |
[52:53] | – You remember Bobby? – Sure. | – 你还记得Bobby吗? – 当然 |
[53:00] | You don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不知道我是谁 是吗? |
[53:12] | Remember Johnny, | 你记得Johnny吗? |
[53:15] | Johnny boy, your kid brother? | 你的兄弟? |
[53:27] | “This thing of ours. | 我们做的这行 |
[53:32] | I was involved with that? | 我也有份? |
[53:35] | You and my dad. | 你和我的父亲. |
[53:38] | You two ran North Jersey. | 你们两个控制着北泽西 |
[53:39] | – We did? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 没错 |
[53:44] | Well, that’s nice. | 那很好 |
[55:26] | – Hey. – Hey. | 来了 |
[55:44] | – What looks good tonight? – I don’t know. | – 今晚有什么好吃的? – 呃 不知道 |
[55:52] | Where’s googootz? | 红卫兵在哪? |
[55:54] | He just called. He’s on his way. | 他刚给我电话 正在路上 |
[55:57] | Mead’s coming separately. She had to go to the doctor. | Meadow自己来.她要去医生那里一趟 |
[56:01] | Switch birth control. | 做节育 |
[56:13] | Did you talk to Mink again? | 你又和律师谈过了? |
[56:17] | It’s Carlo. He’s gonna testify. | 是Carlo 他打算出庭作证 |
[56:35] | Onion rings. | 洋葱圈 |
[56:37] | Best in the state as far as I’m concerned. | 全新泽西最好吃的 我现在只关心这个 |
[57:01] | Shit. | 靠 |
[57:22] | How was work today? | 今天工作怎么样? |
[57:24] | All I’m doing is getting coffee and placing phone calls. | 整天就是倒咖啡 接那些响个不停的电话 |
[57:26] | You may not realise it but you are making contacts. | 你可能还没意识到 但你已经在接触电影圈了 |
[57:29] | It’s an entry-level job. | 这是份入门的工作 |
[57:31] | So buck up. | 给我振作点 |
[57:34] | Right, focus on the good times. | 是啊 焦点放在快乐时光上 |
[57:36] | Don’t be sarcastic. | 别耍嘴皮 |
[57:38] | Isn’t that what you said? | 难道你不是曾经说过 |
[57:40] | “Try to remember the times that were good. | “试着去记住那些美好时光” |
[57:41] | – I did? – Yeah. | – 我有说过吗? – 有 |
[57:46] | Well, it’s true, I guess. | 那我想是真的说过了 |
[58:26] | I went ahead and ordered some for the table. | 我刚才已经点了一些东西 |