英文名称:The Souvenir
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Their industry is in crisis, | 他们的行业陷入危机之中 |
[00:53] | its survival uncertain… | 能否挺过来是个未知数 |
[01:02] | So, Julie, welcome to Sunderland. | 朱莉 欢迎来到桑德兰 |
[01:04] | It’s great that you want to make a film in the town. | 你要在这小镇里拍部电影真是太好了 |
[01:06] | Um, maybe you could tell us a little bit about it, please. | 你可以跟我们聊聊这部电影吗 |
[01:09] | Yes, it’s about a 16-year-old boy called Tony, | 好 它是关于一个叫托尼的16岁男孩 |
[01:13] | and he’s very insecure and he’s shy, | 他缺乏安全感 很害羞 |
[01:16] | and he’s lived in Sunderland his whole life, | 他从出生开始就一直住在桑德兰 |
[01:18] | and he has this overwhelming | 而且他非常 |
[01:23] | affection and love for his mother. | 非常爱他的母亲 |
[01:26] | He absolutely adores her, | 可是说是爱慕她 |
[01:28] | he almost has an obsession with her, | 甚至到了着迷的程度 |
[01:31] | and has a constant dream of her dying. | 他一直梦见母亲死去 |
[01:34] | This fear inside him, | 由此产生的恐惧充满他的内心 |
[01:37] | he just can’t bear the idea of losing her, | 他完全无法忍受脑海里失去母亲的画面 |
[01:39] | and, of course, in the end, she dies. | 当然 最后 她死了 |
[01:44] | Right now, I’m in Knightsbridge | 我现在在骑士桥区 |
[01:48] | In a really nice flat | 在一个非常漂亮的公寓里 |
[01:51] | I’m gonna get me one of these places | 我也想要一间这样的房子 |
[01:54] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[01:55] | With five of my wives | 跟我五个老婆一起生活 |
[01:56] | But you ain’t got no cash. | 但你没钱 |
[01:58] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, there’s no need for that, Frankie. | 嘿 别提这个 弗兰克 |
[02:00] | There’s no need for that, all right? | 没必要挖苦我 好吗 |
[02:01] | I was going, I was… | 我要去 要去 |
[02:05] | – Sorry. – Hello, sausage. | -抱歉 -你好 香肠 |
[02:06] | – Hi. – Here she is. | -嗨 -她来了 |
[02:23] | Oh, this is Anthony. He’s my lodger. | 这是安东尼 我的房客 |
[02:25] | – Hello. – Ray. | -你好 -我叫雷 |
[02:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:35] | …gets up and walks out the room with another fella, | 起身跟着另一个家伙从这里走出去 |
[02:37] | in front of all my mates, everyone sees it. | 当着我所有同伴的面 所有人都看见了 |
[02:39] | What’s that about? That’s not nice, is it? | 这是个什么回事 这不太好吧 |
[02:41] | I don’t know where you’re getting that from. | 我不知道你听谁说的 |
[02:46] | …steady income, | 稳定的收入 |
[02:48] | and I’ve known him for a while. Um… | 我认识他有一阵子了 |
[02:51] | He’s often away, uh, in the provinces, | 他经常去外省 |
[02:56] | um, so that’s why we felt this would work out, | 这就是我们觉得可行的原因 |
[02:58] | because I’m often away, | 因为我经常出差 |
[03:01] | and between us we could… Just split it. | 我们俩就可以 分摊掉房租 |
[03:03] | …share that room and split the cost. | 互相分享房间 然后分摊掉房费 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1354个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:277个,六级词汇:129个,GRE词汇:147个,托福词汇:191个,考研词汇:290个,专四词汇:247个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:471个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:06] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[03:07] | Well, as long as he’s all right with it. | 只要他同意这样 |
[03:09] | He’s fine with it, and he’s very keen to meet you. | 他没意见 他很想见到你 |
[03:12] | – I’ve told him all about you. – What have you said? | -关于你的事我都告诉他了 -你说了啥 |
[03:14] | I’ve said you’re a wild… | 我说过你是个狂野的 |
[03:16] | Because you can be very cheeky. | 因为你可以变得非常厚脸皮 |
[03:17] | …exotic, social creature. | 富有异域风情的 社交动物 |
[03:22] | He has this fear of losing her. | 他害怕失去她 |
[03:24] | Hmm. And this overwhelming… | 这种难以抗拒的 |
[03:27] | He has this overwhelming attachment | 这种难以抗拒的依恋 |
[03:29] | to her always being with him and always being present, | 始终伴随在他身边 |
[03:34] | and I found that really interesting, | 我发现这很有趣 |
[03:37] | because I kind of linked that | 因为我将它与他出生的城市 |
[03:38] | with his mother city of Sunderland, | 桑德兰联系起来 |
[03:42] | um, being, you know, dying and decaying and rotting, | 关于生存 死亡 腐朽 |
[03:47] | and then at the end of the film, | 然后在电影的结尾 |
[03:50] | there would ultimately be the death of his mother, | 最终会是他母亲的死亡 |
[03:54] | and I found that really… | 我发现 |
[03:57] | Yeah, really interesting for me, | 没错 对我来说很有趣 |
[03:59] | that metaphor. | 关于那个比喻 |
[04:01] | – And you’ve been up there? – Yes. Yes, I have. | -你在上面吗 -是的 我在 |
[04:03] | I was taking pictures of, um, | 我在拍关于 |
[04:05] | some installations by some artists I know, | 一些我所认识的艺术家的作品 |
[04:08] | um, which I found really, really interesting. | 我觉得非常 非常有趣 |
[04:12] | Then you got fascinated in the rot? | 然后你被腐烂的东西迷住了吗 |
[04:14] | Yes, yes. In the streets. | 是的 街道上那种 |
[04:24] | She’s got the dosh, so why not? | 她有毒品 所以为什么不呢 |
[04:26] | Exactly, exactly. | 没错 没错 |
[04:27] | I think if you can get hold of | 我觉得如果你能这样 |
[04:29] | – a camera like that. – fair enough. Do your thing… | -拿住相机 -有道理 做你自己的 |
[04:31] | I think you’re doing all right, aren’t you? | 我觉得你做的不错呀 对吧 |
[04:33] | Yeah, she’s having a go, ain’t she? | 她有个机会尝试 对吧 |
[04:34] | Just like the rest of us, so… | 就像我们其他人一样 所以 |
[04:36] | Yeah, she’s having a go, | 是的 她有机会尝试 |
[04:37] | but there’s other people having a go | 但其他人可没有机会 |
[04:39] | who can’t get that camera, you know what I mean, so… | 拿起相机尝试 你懂的 所以 |
[04:41] | Yeah, but, listen, you can’t… | 没错 但是 听着 你不能 |
[04:42] | I think you should probably, um… | 我觉得你可能要 |
[04:44] | You gotta play to your advantages. | 你要发挥你的优势 |
[04:45] | Yeah, absolutely, fair play. | 完全正确 很公平 |
[04:47] | Mate, if you was in the same position, | 伙计 如果你也面临同样的情况 |
[04:48] | you’d do the same thing. | 你也会这么做的 |
[04:50] | Don’t get me wrong, fair play to her, | 别误会 我是说对她很公平 |
[04:52] | but you gotta… | 但你必须 |
[04:53] | When you’re in a, you know, | 当你在处于一种 |
[04:54] | a position of privilege, dare I say, | 我敢说是处于一种特权中时 |
[04:58] | then you’ve gotta accept it. | 那你就得接受它 |
[05:00] | If you was successful | 如果你成功了 |
[05:02] | and you had your kids, yeah, all right, | 有了孩子 |
[05:04] | you want ’em to make the most out of every situation. | 你想让他们充分利用所有资源 |
[05:06] | Exactly, but I’d want ’em | 没错 但我更想要他们 |
[05:07] | to be aware of it. Be aware of it. | 自己意识到这一点 注意到这一点 |
[05:09] | Good girl. Come in. Come on. | 好女孩 进来 来吧 |
[05:21] | Can I take something? | 我帮你拿点东西吧 |
[05:23] | I’m all right. | 没事 不用 |
[05:24] | – I’m laden. – Hello! | -真是满载而来啊 -你好啊 |
[05:25] | Oh, my Lord. Rosie! Rosie! | 天呐 罗茜 罗茜 |
[05:28] | Daddy was going to put this in the hunt jumble, | 你爸爸要把这个拿去卖了 |
[05:30] | and I thought, you know, | 然后我想到 |
[05:31] | you never have enough lights in here, | 你这里的灯一直就不够亮 |
[05:33] | and I thought this might be quite good. | 我觉得这可能正好合适 |
[05:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:37] | Where do you think this could go? | 你觉得这个放哪里好 |
[05:39] | – It’s a little too tall. – Could go down… | -有点太高了 -可以放下面 |
[05:41] | – Well, I don’t… – What, there? | -我不知 -什么 这里吗 |
[05:43] | Or what do you think about over here? | 或者你觉得这里怎么样 |
[05:48] | Yeah, it could go on my desk. | 可以 可以放在我的桌子上 |
[06:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:15] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. Shopping headache. | -没事吧 -没事 购物引发的头疼 |
[06:27] | Don’t you think they’d be nice? | 你不觉得它们很好看吗 |
[06:30] | – Yeah. – You could hang them up and around. | -好看啊 -你可以把它们挂起来 |
[06:34] | Hang them on the… Hang them on those, up there. | 把它们挂在 把它们挂在那上面 |
[06:39] | Would look Christmassy. | 看起来像圣诞节 |
[06:47] | What do you think, Dora? | 你觉得呢 朵拉 |
[07:15] | Just come and… | 来吧 |
[07:16] | – Stay. – Stay. | -留下来 -留下来 |
[07:21] | – Don’t want to do that. – You don’t need to. | -我可不想这样做 -你不需要 |
[07:24] | -I do. -Need to pay rent. | -我要付 -你不需要付房租 |
[07:25] | You kind of do, actually, yeah. | 实际上 你付了 |
[07:27] | To you. You’d be a terrible landlord. | 付给你 你绝对是个糟糕的房东 |
[07:30] | I am a terrible landlord. | 我是个糟糕的房东 |
[07:33] | ‘Cause he’s so lovely, Frankie, | 因为他太可爱了 弗兰克 |
[07:35] | but he’s… He smokes a lot. | 但他 他抽很多烟 |
[07:37] | – Does his girlfriend pay rent? – No. – No. | -他女朋友付房租吗 -没 |
[07:41] | She hasn’t even, like, suggested it. | 她甚至都没有 比如说 提过这事 |
[07:44] | Doesn’t put anything towards it? | 就完全没有当回事吗 |
[07:45] | – I’m not gonna ask him. – No. | -我不会问他这个的 -不行 |
[07:46] | No, you have to. | 不行 你必须要问 |
[07:48] | ‘Cause it’s not like she’s here… | 因为她就像不在这一样 |
[07:49] | You’re too nice. You need to properly sit them down | 你太好说话了 你得完全镇住他们 |
[07:53] | and be, like, “There’s three people living in this flat. | 就像这样说 这公寓里住着三个人 |
[07:56] | “Pay me rent.” | 所以付给我房租 |
[07:58] | Get aggressive, get a baseball bat. | 直接一点 拿着根球棒 |
[08:07] | Morning. Morning, Frank. | -早上好 -早上好 弗兰克 |
[08:08] | – All right? – Did you sleep well? | -怎么了 -你睡得好吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, it was all right. | 还行 |
[08:11] | – Nothing for you, sorry. – No? | -没有你的 -没有吗 |
[08:12] | Are you expecting anything important? | 你在等什么重要的信件吗 |
[08:14] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[08:16] | – Do you want a cup of tea? – Yeah, please. Thank you. | -你想喝杯茶吗 -好啊 谢谢 |
[08:19] | – All right. – No sugar, please. | -没事 -不加糖 |
[08:21] | All right, mate. | 好的 |
[08:24] | Can you make me a cup of tea in a minute? | 你能给我倒杯茶吗 |
[08:26] | So lazy. | 你太懒了 |
[08:50] | We don’t know what | 我们不知道 |
[08:51] | the inner machinations of their mind are, | 他们的思想 或者内心里 |
[08:53] | or their heart. | 藏着什么阴谋诡计 |
[08:55] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[08:58] | But that’s what we want to know | 但这就是当我们去看电影的时候 |
[09:00] | when we go and see a film. | 我们想知道的 |
[09:04] | We don’t wanna just see life played out as is. | 我们不想看到表演生活 |
[09:08] | We wanna see life as it is experienced, | 我们想看到体验生活 |
[09:14] | within this soft machine, within this… | 在这个柔软的机器里 在这个 |
[09:25] | But the life of Tony and his mother, | 但是托尼和他母亲的生活 |
[09:27] | they’re the lives of real people. | 他们是真人真事 |
[09:30] | I’m not… I’m not making that up. | 我不是 我不是在编 |
[09:32] | Why are they more real than me? | 为什么他们会比我更真实 |
[09:34] | They’re not more real than you. | 他们并不比你更真实 |
[09:35] | Am I more real than you? | 那我比你更真实吗 |
[09:38] | No. | 不 |
[09:44] | I think we’re all equal in that. | 我认为在这方面我们是平等的 |
[09:47] | I think we’re all as real as each other. | 我觉得我们都一样真实 |
[09:50] | There’s no competition. | 不存在竞争关系 |
[09:51] | It doesn’t matter that they’re not real people. | 其实他们是不是真人也不重要 |
[09:56] | I mean, I’m not trying to make a documentary. | 我是说 我不是想拍个纪录片 |
[09:59] | – I’m making a feature film. – Now, are you sure? | -我要拍剧情片 -你确定吗 |
[10:01] | Yes, I am. | 我确定 |
[10:06] | I’m making a feature film. | 我要拍一部剧情片 |
[10:09] | You’re not trying to document some received idea of | 你不想尝试去记录一些关于在码头那里 |
[10:16] | life up there, on the docks, | 生活的点滴 |
[10:20] | the daily grind, | 每天刺耳的轰鸣声 |
[10:25] | huddled listening to the wireless? | 会夹杂在无线广播里 |
[10:27] | Well, I am, but I’m creating something new with it. | 我想 但是我会创造新的东西进去 |
[10:32] | Well, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[10:34] | So the material is real, those people exist, | 所以素材是真实的 这些人和事 |
[10:38] | but I am designing new ones | 但是我要设计新的东西 |
[10:42] | to fit what I want to make. | 去适应我想要表达的东西 |
[10:45] | Well, good. That sounds great. | 好吧 很好 听起来不错 |
[10:48] | I’m a big fan of Powell and Pressburger. | 我是鲍威尔和普雷斯伯格的忠实粉丝 |
[10:52] | I think they… | 我觉得他们 |
[10:56] | I think they’re very truthful | 我觉得他们很坦率 |
[10:59] | without necessarily being real. | 即使是在需要说谎的时候 |
[11:03] | So what do you do? | 所以你要怎么做 |
[11:04] | I work for the Foreign Office. | 我在外交部工作 |
[11:09] | – Is it very boring? – Incredibly. | -无聊吗 -难以置信的无聊 |
[11:58] | The many misadventures. | 各种悲惨的经历 |
[12:00] | – What’ll be the name? – Yeah, the name. | -打算叫什么名字 -对啊 啥名字 |
[12:03] | The word on the street. | 道上的名号 |
[12:05] | What’ll be my name? What’ll be my name? | 我叫什么好呢 叫什么好 |
[12:07] | Let me think of something special. | 我来想个特别一点的吧 |
[12:08] | – Wear one of these. – Roger. | -把这个戴上 -叫罗杰吧 |
[12:10] | – Roger? – Yeah. | -叫罗杰 -没错 |
[12:11] | Roger? No, Roger sounds too rugged. | 罗杰 不行 这名字听起来太粗犷了 |
[12:15] | All right, you got it? | 好吧 拍下来了吗 |
[12:17] | You’re not gonna get it. | 肯定没拍到 |
[12:19] | Oh, that was a terrible shot. | 照得好烂啊 |
[12:20] | That was always gonna happen. | 每次都照不好 |
[12:22] | Get raided. | 没准备好嘛 |
[12:23] | You sure you want another one? | 你确定要再拍一张 |
[12:24] | Take one of us. Come here. | 给我们照一张 过来吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I can drive. Haven’t got a license, though. | 我会开车 但我没有驾照 |
[12:29] | Stop. | 你够了 |
[12:34] | That ruined it. | 肯定照废了 |
[12:35] | – Would you like another one? – No. | -要不要再来一张 -不用 |
[12:37] | – No? You sure? – Yeah,I’m sure,thank you. | -不要吗 你确定 -确定 谢了 |
[12:39] | – Would you like another one? – I’ve just had one. | -你想不想再照一张 -不是刚照过了吗 |
[12:41] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[14:11] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[14:13] | I love her. | 爱得不行 |
[14:18] | She’s just received word from her lover, | 她刚收到恋人的消息 |
[14:20] | and she’s carving his initial into the tree. | 并且正在树上刻着他的名字 |
[14:24] | She looks sad. | 她看起来很忧伤 |
[14:27] | I think she looks determined. | 我觉得她看起来挺坚毅的 |
[14:34] | And very much in love. | 正在热恋之中 |
[14:36] | Very much in love. | 在热恋之中 |
[14:47] | – Do you like horses? – Yes. But not to ride. | -你喜欢马吗 -喜欢 但不喜欢骑 |
[14:52] | Well, Ray’s rather fond of them, | 雷特别喜欢马 |
[14:55] | and Janet said we could take her | 珍妮特说我们可以带上雷 |
[14:57] | to my parents for the weekend. | 去我父母家过周末 |
[15:01] | – Yeah, I’d love that. – Good. | -噢 那太好了 -那就说定了 |
[15:04] | Made it. Ray. | 你们来了 雷 |
[15:07] | Hi. Hi, hello. I’m Barbara. | 嗨 你好 我是芭芭拉 |
[15:09] | – Hello, Barbara. I’m Ray. – Ray. | -你好 芭芭拉 我是雷 -幸会 |
[15:11] | – Hello, Ray. I’m James. – Hello, James. | -你好啊 雷 我是詹姆斯 -你好 詹姆斯 |
[15:13] | Hello, darling. Hello. | 嗨 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[15:17] | – Julie. – Julie. | -这是朱莉 -朱莉 |
[15:19] | – Hello, Julie. I’m Barbara. – Lovely to meet you. | -你好 朱莉 我是芭芭拉 -很高兴见到你 |
[15:21] | – You’re welcome. Welcome. – Hi. I’m Julie. | -欢迎欢迎 -嗨 我是朱莉 |
[15:23] | Lovely to meet you. If you’d like to follow me… | 见到你很高兴 请跟我来 |
[15:25] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[15:30] | What are you working on at the moment? | 你这段时间在拍什么 |
[15:33] | I, um… | 我在 |
[15:34] | Uh, my next project is a feature film, | 我下一个计划是拍部故事片 |
[15:38] | uh, set in Sunderland. | 故事发生在桑德兰 |
[15:39] | Oh. Great part of the world. | 哦 那是个好地方 |
[15:43] | Um, Barbara comes from Newcastle, | 芭芭拉的老家在纽卡斯尔 |
[15:45] | so she’s got some family up that way. | 她在那儿还有些亲戚 |
[15:48] | Might be able to put you up, maybe, if you were up there. | 你要是去那儿 她可以帮你安排个住的地方 |
[15:51] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[15:52] | Um… Oh, great subject matter. | 这个题材挺好的 |
[15:53] | Are you involved… | 你有没有打算 |
[15:55] | Wanting to film in the shipyards, or… | 去造船厂进行拍摄呢 |
[15:57] | – Mmm. Yeah. – Wonderful. | -可以啊 -太好了 |
[15:59] | They really need somebody to do a documentary on them, | 厂里的工人希望有人能给他们拍部纪录片 |
[16:02] | because they’re under threat at the moment. | 他们现在处境挺艰难的 |
[16:05] | Uh, I worked in a shipyard when I was a boy, | 当时我还年轻 在我去读艺校之前 |
[16:08] | before I went off to art school. | 我在造船厂工作过一段时间 |
[16:11] | Not in that part of the world, but, uh… | 虽然不是在同一家造船厂 |
[16:15] | It’s been my subject matter and inspiration, really, | 但那段经历一直是我创作的灵感之源 |
[16:18] | you know, the beautiful shapes of the boats and… | 那些船舶的优美弧线 |
[16:35] | Did I hear Frankie say something | 我好像听弗朗基说 |
[16:36] | about staying with his girlfriend | 他要在他女朋友那里 |
[16:39] | for a few days? | 住几天 |
[16:40] | Yeah, he’s always with her. | 没错 他俩总腻在一起 |
[16:44] | Beginning of next week or… | 从下周开始还是 |
[16:48] | Yeah. I’m not sure, I’d have to check, but… | 我也不清楚 我得问一下 不过 |
[16:52] | I was wondering if I could stay a few days. | 那我能不能在这儿住几天呢 |
[16:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:57] | It’s to do with my work. | 跟我的工作有关 |
[16:59] | It’s rather complicated to explain. In fact… | 解释起来还挺复杂的 事实上 |
[17:03] | I can’t really explain it at all. | 我根本就没法解释清楚 |
[17:05] | I completely understand if there’s an issue with that. | 如果不方便就算了 没关系的 |
[17:10] | I can always find somewhere else. | 我可以找个别的地方住 |
[17:11] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 你就住这儿吧 |
[17:14] | – Are you sure? – Hmm. | -你确定吗 -对啊 |
[17:20] | That’s very kind. | 你人真好 |
[17:22] | It’s all right. | 不客气啦 |
[17:27] | You’re very special, Julie. | 你很特别 朱莉 |
[17:30] | I don’t think I am. | 我可不觉得 |
[17:32] | Oh, no, you don’t think you are. | 不会吧 你没觉得自己很特别 |
[17:34] | – Very normal, really. – Yeah, normal. | -挺普通的 真的 -普通 |
[17:38] | You’re not normal at all. You’re a freak. | 你才不普通呢 你古怪得很 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 我谢谢您了 |
[17:48] | – How am I a freak? – Your fragility. | -我怎么就古怪了 – 你的脆弱 |
[17:53] | Is that a good thing? | 这是在夸我吗 |
[17:55] | I think you know. | 你应该知道答案 |
[17:58] | I think I’m quite average. | 我觉得我就是一普通人 |
[18:01] | You’re not average. | 你不是普通人 |
[18:07] | You’re lost. | 你是个迷惘的人 |
[18:10] | And you’ll always be lost. | 你会迷惘一生 |
[18:34] | – Are you hungry? – Famished. | -饿了没 -快饿昏了 |
[18:38] | How did you get on? | 进展怎么样了 |
[18:39] | Really well, thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢了 |
[18:41] | – Good old Harrods? – Yeah. | -又去哈罗德商场了 -没错 |
[18:44] | – A nice bit of fillet steak. – Hmm. | -吃了份美味的菲力牛排 -哦 |
[18:48] | I’ve had a very nice time here. | 我在这儿住的挺开心 |
[18:50] | Good. | 好啊 |
[18:52] | Very relaxing. | 惬意得很 |
[18:54] | Good. | 不错哦 |
[18:57] | Checked in on Janet. Everything’s fine there. | 我跟珍妮特联系过了 她在那儿一切都好 |
[19:00] | Good. | 不错 |
[19:04] | I mean, I dare say they’ve had | 我估计他们是 |
[19:07] | the odd person, uh, watching over, | 雇了位临时工在帮忙照看 |
[19:12] | but I don’t think there’s been any disturbance. | 不过应该不会有什么麻烦 |
[19:15] | Hmm. I’m glad. | 嗯 那就好 |
[19:17] | That’s partly why I wanted to get Ray | 之前我让雷出来度周末 |
[19:19] | out of there for the weekend. | 也是出于这个考虑 |
[19:21] | There were fears | 民众担心 |
[19:22] | that the Russians might try to come in | 俄国方面会尝试 |
[19:24] | and slew the submarine off the rocks, | 绕到岩石侧面击退潜艇 |
[19:26] | and those fears were reinforced | 今天早上在该区域 |
[19:27] | when a second foreign submarine | 又侦测到一艘外国潜艇 |
[19:29] | was detected earlier this morning. | 这也让民众的担忧更为加剧 |
[19:31] | Today, the government revealed that they’re considering | 今天 有消息称政府正在考虑 |
[19:33] | a charge of espionage. | 提起针对间谍活动的诉讼 |
[19:36] | The case is seen as very similar | 本案与加里鲍尔斯间谍案 |
[19:37] | to that of Gary Powers, | 极为相似 |
[19:39] | the American pilot of a U-2 spy plane | 1960年 一架美国的U2侦察机 |
[19:41] | shot down over Russia in 1960. | 在苏联上空被击落 |
[19:44] | The Russians tried him as a spy. | 飞行员加里鲍尔斯被苏联以间谍罪抓捕 |
[20:26] | “You’ve got to see Venice,” he began. | 你一定要去威尼斯看一看 他说道 |
[20:28] | “You’ve got to see a city of slender towers | 看看那座以哥特式尖塔 |
[20:31] | “and white domes, | 和白色拱顶著称的城市 |
[20:32] | “sleeping in the water like a mass of water lilies. | 仿若弥望的睡莲静卧在水波之上 |
[20:36] | “You’ve got to see dark waterways, | 看看那幽暗的河道 |
[20:38] | “mysterious threads of shadow, | 织出幽秘的光影线条 |
[20:41] | “binding all these flowers of stone together.” | 串起无数花纹精美的石头 |
[21:18] | I like this. | 我喜欢这张 |
[21:28] | And where was this taken? | 在哪儿照的 |
[21:29] | Afghanistan. ’73. | 阿富汗 73年 |
[21:41] | I’m going to wash the lettuce. | 我去把生菜洗一下 |
[21:52] | “I don’t feel that I fully understand | 我不知道该如何 |
[21:54] | “the qualities of entertainment, | 分辨娱乐的好坏优劣 |
[21:56] | “but I realize the importance of entertaining people | 但我知道娱乐是让人 |
[21:59] | “to get a message across. | 接受资讯的重要方式 |
[22:00] | “I hope to learn to entertain as well as communicate.” | 除了沟通 我希望还能学会娱乐之道 |
[22:04] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | -写得很好 -嗯 |
[22:06] | That’s the bit I like, at the end. | 我喜欢结尾这一段 |
[22:10] | What’s all that about therapy? | 这些和疗伤有何相关呢 |
[22:12] | Well, it’s my version of therapy, really. | 那其实是我自己的疗伤方式 |
[22:16] | – Okay. – My self-expression. | -明白了 -是一种自我表达 |
[22:20] | Through art, through film, you know, that’s my… | 通过艺术和电影来表达我的 |
[22:24] | Do you think that makes you special? | 这样做会让你与众不同吗 |
[22:27] | Well, it’s not, you know… | 并没有 其实 |
[22:28] | It’s not about me being special. | 我是否与众不同并不重要 |
[22:30] | It’s about, you know, them, you know… | 重要的是他们 你明白吗 |
[22:37] | It’s just, I want them to know that… | 我只是想让他们知道 |
[22:41] | I want them to kind of know that about me, you know? | 我想让他们知道我的那些想法 明白吗 |
[22:44] | – Okay. Okay. – Is that… | -好的 明白了 -会不会 |
[22:45] | – Do you think it’s too… – No. | -你觉得是不是有点太 -不会啊 |
[22:48] | I’m not sure, uh, sincerity is always enough. | 可是 也许仅仅有真诚的态度是不够的 |
[22:51] | But go on. Let’s hear the next bit. | 不过没关系 接着读下一段吧 |
[22:53] | Okay. You mean… | 好吧 你是说 |
[22:56] | You mean you don’t think I should be this honest? | 你觉得我不应该这么诚实 |
[22:59] | Um, well, no, I just think it’s, um, you know… | 我觉得吧 其实 |
[23:04] | People use that word as if it’s an end in itself, | 大家似乎都把诚实当成了终极目标 |
[23:07] | and, uh, I mean, you know, we can all be sincere, | 可是 你想想 我们都可以做到真诚 |
[23:12] | we can all be authentic, | 我们都可以做到真实 |
[23:15] | but, um, what’s it all for? | 可这么做的目的究竟是什么 |
[23:23] | I mean, it just slightly reads | 你的剧本听起来有点像是 |
[23:25] | like you’ve been sort of backed into a corner by life, | 你被生活逼得走投无路了 |
[23:30] | and it’s like, | 只好说一声 |
[23:32] | “Oh, well, I’d better be a film director.” | 要不我还是当一名电影导演吧 |
[23:35] | As opposed to, “I want to be a film director.” | 而不是说 我的理想就是做一名电影导演 |
[23:37] | Is that what it sounds like? | 听起来真是那种感觉吗 |
[23:39] | What happened last night | 昨天晚上 |
[23:41] | is every time you rolled over and then rolled back again, | 你不停地滚到床边 再滚回中间 |
[23:47] | you came closer to me and took up more of the bed. | 不停把我往这边挤 把被子往你那边扯 |
[23:55] | And you’re already, I would say, | 你本来就占了 |
[23:58] | further over than I am. | 床铺的一大半位置 |
[24:02] | That’s not true. | 我才没有呢 |
[24:03] | – It is true. – No, it’s not. | -你有啊 -根本就没有 |
[24:05] | – I haven’t got that much… – You have bed dysmorphia. | -我哪有多占啊 -你有抢被窝强迫症 |
[24:10] | And you… Then you accuse me of… | 你还 你还怪我 |
[24:13] | I wasn’t trying to cross any sort of threshold. | 我可是不敢越界的啊 |
[24:21] | I have not got that much room. | 我真没多占地方 |
[24:23] | You’ve got a foot on that side. | 你那边足足多了一英尺好吧 |
[24:26] | That’s not a foot. | 哪有一英尺那么多 |
[24:28] | And I literally am on a ledge. | 我已经被挤到床沿上了 |
[24:32] | I’ve got nowhere left to go. | 我已经无处可逃了 |
[24:38] | Well, where’s the… Where’s the halfway line? | 中线在哪儿 |
[24:41] | Well, I think it’s where your arm is, | 我想就在你手臂下面 |
[24:43] | but, like, under your arm. | 但是 就像 在你的胳膊下面 |
[24:44] | No, I think it’s there. | 不 我想在那儿 |
[24:45] | No, I think it’s, like, there. | 不 我想 就像 在那里 |
[24:48] | No. That doesn’t give me enough room. | 不 我不够地方了 |
[24:51] | – There. – All right, there. | -那里 -好吧 这里 |
[24:54] | But I can barely lie flat like that. | 但这样我就不能平躺了 |
[24:58] | We’re saying there, okay. | 就这里吧 好吧 |
[24:59] | I’m going to do a Claudette Colbert, | 我要做一个克劳黛特·科尔伯特 |
[25:03] | Clark Gable, wall of Jericho | 克拉克 盖博 杰里科之墙 |
[25:08] | with your friends here. | 你的朋友们陪着你 |
[25:12] | I haven’t got much room. | 我没多少地方了 |
[25:14] | You’ve got a foot! | 你还有一英尺呢 |
[25:16] | You’ve got a foot. I have nothing. | 你还有一英尺 我都到边了 |
[25:21] | I’ve nothing. There’s nothing here. | 我一点儿地方都没了 一点都没了 |
[25:49] | I’m going to be in Paris for a while. | 我要在巴黎呆一阵子 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:57] | See you soon. | 到时再见了 |
[26:14] | “My dear Julie. | 我亲爱的朱莉 |
[26:16] | “Just a letter of thanks. | 只是一封感谢信 |
[26:19] | “You see, I’ve almost forgotten | 你看 我差点忘了 |
[26:20] | “what happened in December. | 十二月发生的事 |
[26:23] | “I may have been born in 1980, | 我可能出生于1980年 |
[26:26] | “and that was the year I first fell in love. | 那是我第一次坠入爱河的一年 |
[26:29] | “And I have wondered if that were possible. | 我当时想尝试 |
[26:33] | “I have gained so much to thank you for. | 我得到了很多值得感谢的东西 |
[26:36] | “Inexpressible, though, | 虽然无法表达 |
[26:38] | “this thing of delight and trust. | 这是一件令人高兴和信任的事情 |
[26:41] | “Most importantly and at the center | 最重要的是在我心中的 |
[26:44] | “is that I am mainly thanking you | 我对你的爱 |
[26:47] | “for my love for you. | 你是最大功臣 |
[26:49] | “Ergo sum. | 我思故我在 |
[26:52] | “A grateful and loving Anthony.” | 心怀感激和爱的安东尼 |
[27:27] | Is this my book? | 这是我的书吗 |
[27:29] | – Oh, yeah. Sorry. – You… You keep it. | -是的 对不起 -你留着吧 |
[27:35] | All right. Cheers. | 好吧 再见 |
[27:40] | – All right. – Do you want a hand? | -好吧 -需要帮忙吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I’d better get downstairs. | 是的 我最好下楼去 |
[27:43] | Jack’s got the van, ain’t he? | 杰克的车在等我了 不是吗 |
[27:47] | I might torch this. | 我可能会把这个烧了 |
[27:49] | – You give my love to Tracy. – Yeah, I will. | -帮我跟特雷西打个招呼 -我会的 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:54] | – Love you, Frank. – Love you, too. | -爱你 弗兰克 -也爱你 |
[27:57] | – Have fun. – I will. | -玩得高兴 -我会的 |
[28:00] | See you on the flip side. | 另一面见 |
[28:06] | – Ta-ta. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[28:11] | The, uh… The thing that struck me | 令我震惊的是 |
[28:14] | about the main character, Tony, in my story, | 在我的故事里的主角 托尼 |
[28:17] | is that he is being forced to rate, to be raised, | 他被迫被批判 被关注 |
[28:20] | and to come to terms with the incredible struggles | 在不可思议的挣扎下 |
[28:26] | that his family is going through at that time, | 对当时他的家人正在经历的事情妥协 |
[28:29] | and all his peers at school as well. | 以及他在学校的所有同龄人 |
[28:32] | And this very cruel, | 这很残忍 |
[28:37] | very raw, you know… Um… | 很原始 |
[28:42] | Sorry, I’m not expressing myself very well. Um… | 对不起 我表达得不太好 |
[28:46] | You know, being forced to come to terms | 你知道 被迫达成 |
[28:48] | with something so harsh | 如此严峻的协议 |
[28:50] | for someone that’s so young. | 对于一个这么年轻的人 |
[28:52] | – Very vulnerable. – Right. | -他非常脆弱 -是啊 |
[28:53] | And yet, you’re wanting to make a film | 但是 你想拍一部 |
[28:56] | about an experience that’s very different from yours. | 与你的经历无关的电影 |
[29:00] | I mean, you could argue that really | 我是说 事实上 |
[29:03] | it would be much better for you | 根据你自己的经历创作 |
[29:05] | to work from your own experience, | 会更加的好 |
[29:06] | particularly at an early stage. | 尤其是在早期 |
[29:09] | I mean, what makes you want to leave | 我是说 是什么让你想如此远离 |
[29:12] | your own experience so radically | 你自己的经历呢 |
[29:14] | and enter into this very different world? | 进入这个完全不同的世界 |
[29:16] | I mean, it’s suggested that you almost have | 我是说 是否是因为 |
[29:18] | a kind of moral, sort of political aim? | 你有某种道德或政治的目标 |
[29:21] | – I mean, can you just… – Very moral, to me. | -我是说 你能不能 -对我来说很道德 |
[29:24] | …talk about that, perhaps, for a moment? | 谈一谈 就一下下 |
[29:25] | Yes, uh… | 好的 |
[29:27] | I feel as though I want to not live my whole life | 我觉得我不想一辈子 |
[29:32] | in this very privileged part of the world I come from, | 活在这个世界上享有特权的地方 |
[29:37] | uh, part of the country. | 这个国家的这一部分 |
[29:39] | And I want to be really aware | 我想真正地感受 |
[29:43] | about what’s going on around me, | 我周围发生的事 |
[29:45] | with people, and community, and politically as well. | 人民的 社区的 以及政治上的 |
[29:51] | Um, I don’t want to be in that bubble my entire life. | 我不想一辈子都活在泡泡里 |
[30:03] | – Where’s the wall? – The wall is… | -墙呢 -墙 |
[30:07] | The wall was. It is no more. | 墙不存在了 |
[30:10] | We dismantled it. Ah. | 我们把它拆了 |
[30:13] | There was a whole ceremony. You missed it. | 有一个完整的仪式 你错过了 |
[30:15] | – I’m sorry I missed that. – We all felt very snubbed. | -很抱歉我错过了 -我们都觉得被冷落了 |
[30:20] | Is this for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[30:24] | – Thank you. – From Paris. | -谢谢你 -巴黎带回来的 |
[30:29] | Put it on. | 穿上它 |
[31:55] | You’re a dark horse, Julie. | 你是匹黑马 朱莉 |
[32:05] | I love pale skin. | 我喜欢白皮肤 |
[32:09] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause everyone’s getting a tan nowadays. | 因为现在每个人都在晒黑 |
[32:15] | – But I burn. – Good. | -我晒的话会受伤 -很好 |
[32:20] | We’ll keep you out the sun. | 我们会让你远离阳光 |
[32:25] | I like freckles. | 我喜欢雀斑 |
[32:47] | Did you hurt yourself? | 你伤了自己吗 |
[32:48] | No, I don’t know what that is. | 不 我不知道那是什么 |
[32:52] | It looks really sore. | 看起来很疼 |
[32:54] | It is a bit sore. | 有点疼 |
[32:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[33:01] | I think you should | 我认为你应该 |
[33:04] | just leave it | 随它去吧 |
[33:08] | and let it go away. | 让它自己消失 |
[34:07] | – I’m going out. – Okay. | -我要出去了 -好的 |
[34:10] | I’ll be back later. | 我晚点回来 |
[34:12] | – See you later. – What? | -回头见 -什么 |
[34:14] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[34:24] | Can you lend me a couple of quid? | 你能借我一些钱吗 |
[34:27] | – Yeah, sure. – Thank you. | -是的 当然 -谢谢你 |
[34:32] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[34:36] | Six. | 六块 |
[34:38] | Have you got ten? Give me ten. | 你有十块吗 给我个十块吧 |
[34:40] | Won’t need ten, but, uh, | 虽然不需要 但是 |
[34:43] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[34:53] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[35:21] | I thought we’d put Anthony down the end. | 我以为我们会把安东尼安排到尽头 |
[35:24] | Be more comfortable. | 这样更舒适 |
[35:26] | It’s not that kind of relationship anyway, is it? | 不管怎样 这不是那种关系 是吗 |
[35:31] | He’s got his own bathroom, and… | 他有自己的浴室 而且 |
[35:35] | He’d be quite comfy there. | 他在那儿会很舒服的 |
[35:40] | – Yes. – That feels good. | -对 -感觉不错 |
[35:45] | Rosie. | 罗茜 |
[35:48] | Mummy, can I borrow some money, please? | 妈妈 我能借点钱吗 |
[35:52] | – More money? – Yes. | -还要钱 -是的 |
[35:55] | It’s for college, you know. | 你知道 这是为了上大学 |
[35:57] | It’s for cameras and… It’s not long since the last. | -是为了买相机 -你才刚借不久啊 |
[36:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:02] | And I know I haven’t paid that back yet. | 我知道我还没还 |
[36:03] | – How much this time? – £200. | -这次多少钱 -200英镑 |
[36:08] | Oh, another one. | 又是200英镑 |
[36:11] | – All right. – It’s just for equipment. | -好吧 -只是为了装摄影设备 |
[36:14] | For film school, you know. | 你知道 在电影学校 |
[36:17] | Are you keeping a tally? | 你都记清楚了吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[36:20] | All right. All right, well, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[36:23] | – I will pay you back. – All right. All right. | -我会还给你的 -好吧 好吧 |
[36:32] | Rosie! Rose! | 罗茜 罗茜 |
[36:35] | Well, we didn’t really mix with King’s much, but… | 我们并没有和国王混混不清 但是 |
[36:38] | I think all the colleges kept themselves to themselves. | 我想所有的大学都保持独立 |
[36:41] | In my day. They probably don’t… | 在我的时代 他们可能不 |
[36:43] | – Didn’t when you were there. – Yeah, no, no. | -你那时是没有 -是的 没有 |
[36:44] | Absolutely, yes. | 当然 是的 |
[36:46] | I studied history of art | 我学过艺术史 |
[36:48] | and then continued at the Courtauld. | 然后继续在伦敦大学考陶尔德术学院深究 |
[36:49] | It was a funny time then, ’cause it was just | 那是个有趣的时候 因为 |
[36:51] | after the war, so… – Uh-huh. | 刚刚打完仗 |
[36:53] | I suppose it was rather different in your day. | 我想和你那时候有些不同 |
[36:56] | Hmm… Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:57] | I think we’re off. I think we’re off. | 我想我们应该起来了 |
[36:59] | We’re ready for lunch. Come on through. | 午饭准备好了 来吧 |
[37:00] | Hmm. Jolly good. Do come through. | 很高兴 请来吧 |
[37:02] | Julie, darling, can you just | 朱莉 亲爱的 你能不能 |
[37:03] | – come and help me? – Yes. | -来帮帮我 -好的 |
[37:07] | Starting on the wine, I suppose. | 先喝点酒吧 |
[37:09] | Hopefully. Yep, I think we’ve got | 是的 希望我们有 |
[37:11] | a nice bottle of something there. | 一瓶好酒 |
[37:14] | – Through here? – No, straight on. | -穿过这里吗 -不 直走 |
[37:16] | Straight ahead. | 直走 |
[37:17] | Got to get over the barrier, though. | 不过 必须越过这个栏杆 |
[37:19] | It’s a rather curious tradition | 这是我们这栋房子里 |
[37:20] | we have in this house. | 一个相当奇怪的传统 |
[37:21] | It’s meant to keep the dogs out, | 这是为了不让狗进来 |
[37:23] | but actually it keeps people out. | 但事实上 也挺碍人事的 |
[37:32] | I think a lot of them are young men | 我想他们中有很多是年轻人 |
[37:34] | who were dragged from their beds | 黎明时分 |
[37:37] | at the crack of dawn, | 他们被从床上拖下来 |
[37:38] | with little or no hard evidence | 几乎没有确凿的证据 |
[37:42] | to say that they were | 说他们是 |
[37:44] | what we would consider | 我们所认为的 |
[37:49] | criminals. | 罪犯 |
[37:51] | I don’t think granting these men | 我不认为授予这些人 |
[37:54] | political status is such a big deal. | 政治地位如此重要 |
[37:58] | We don’t know that they’re necessarily affiliated | 当他们过着日常生活的时候 |
[38:03] | with the exact same organization | 我们不知道他们是否一定是附属的 |
[38:06] | who put bombs under cars and shoot prison wardens | 完全相同的组织 |
[38:10] | while they’re going about their everyday lives. | 把炸弹放在车下并射杀监狱看守的组织 |
[38:14] | It’s terribly complicated. | 这太复杂了 |
[38:17] | Complicated? | 复杂吗 |
[38:18] | But we’ve got to protect society, haven’t we? | 但我们必须保护社会 不是吗 |
[38:20] | But they’re just as much part of society as anybody else, | 但他们和其他人一样是社会的一部分 |
[38:24] | that’s what they would say. | 他们就是这么说的 |
[38:26] | And, uh, do you… | 而且 你 |
[38:27] | Well, I haven’t set any bombs recently. Have you? | 我最近没放炸弹 你有吗 |
[38:30] | No, but you haven’t necessarily felt the need to, | 不 但你不一定觉得有必要 |
[38:32] | ’cause you’ve felt that you have a political voice. | 因为你觉得自己有政治发言权 |
[38:38] | Or, or am I wrong about that? | 或者 是我错了吗 |
[38:42] | I think you’re wrong, really, | 我觉得你错了 真的 |
[38:44] | if you don’t mind my saying so. | 如果你不介意我这么说的话 |
[38:45] | I think… I’m amazed to hear you say this, but, um… | 其实 我有点惊异你这么说 但是 |
[38:49] | It’s refreshing to hear this. | 这真是我第一次听见 |
[38:51] | I’m quite sure | 我很确定 |
[38:52] | they’re not all guilty as charged. | 他们并不像被指控的那样有罪 |
[38:55] | But I’m sure the majority of them are. | 但我确定事情的大部分是这样的 |
[38:59] | Some of them are proven guilty, | 有些事情已经被证明有罪了 |
[39:00] | some are not. Um… | 有一些却不是 |
[39:04] | But can we risk having bombs, pipe bombs, | 但我们能冒这个险吗 它就像一个爆破筒 |
[39:08] | all sorts of foul things | 里面包含了各种各样的污秽 |
[39:09] | that are going on all over Northern Ireland? | 并且还可以蔓延到整个北爱尔兰 |
[39:12] | Can we allow that? | 我们能允许这种事的发生吗 |
[39:15] | And if we lock up a few innocents in the process, | 而且 如果我们还准备隐瞒一些无辜者 |
[39:18] | well, that’s part of it. | 虽然这也是计划里的一部分 |
[39:19] | I’m not an apologist… | 我可不想道歉 |
[39:23] | …for violence on either side. | 特别是其中一方有暴力嫌疑 |
[39:29] | And it is on both. | 或者双方都有 |
[39:32] | And what, is that a Foreign Office view, | 请问这是外交部的看法 |
[39:34] | or is that your view? | 还是你的 |
[39:36] | Probably not, no. That’s my view. | 不 只是我的个人看法 |
[39:38] | That looks rather like my cap you’re wearing. | 你戴的帽子特别像我的 |
[39:40] | It is your cap. I thought it was. | 这就是你的 |
[39:42] | It looks better on me, I think. | 只是我戴起来比较好看 |
[39:44] | Yeah. I want that back. | 是 可我想要回来 |
[39:45] | You might lose that. | 因为你可能会弄丢 |
[39:52] | Dog’s all right. | 狗看起来很健康 |
[40:30] | Rosie! Come! | 罗茜 回来 |
[40:33] | Dora! Dora! | 朵拉 朵拉 |
[40:36] | Rosie! Come on! | 罗茜 回来 |
[40:44] | My godfather gave it to me. | 这是我的教父给我的 |
[40:46] | Little swallow. | 一个小燕子 |
[40:47] | Yeah. It’s charming. | 是的 很好看 |
[40:48] | Thank you. I never… I never wear it. | 谢谢你 但我从来没有戴过 |
[40:52] | But it’s time for it to… | 但我认为是时候戴上了 |
[40:56] | Its first flight. | 它的第一次亮相 |
[41:05] | Yeah, it looks good there. | 是的 它看起来很棒 |
[41:06] | Hmm? Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[41:15] | It’s the ultimate form, because it’s maximum cinema. | 这是最新的配置了 这是最大的电影院 |
[41:19] | It’s movement, music, energy, color. | 它的动作 音乐 能量 色彩 |
[41:25] | Everything that film should be. | 所有东西都是电影的标配 |
[41:27] | And there’s never been a good musical made in Britain, | 而且 在英国从来就没有一首好的歌曲 |
[41:31] | I don’t think. | 但我并不这么认为 |
[41:32] | I mean, there’s been some Cliff Richard. | 我是说 这只有一些类似猫王的流行歌曲 |
[41:34] | Mmm-hmm. You know, | 嗯 你知道的 |
[41:36] | Knees Up Mother Brown, whatever, but, you know, | 一些民俗歌曲啦 等等 但是你得知道 |
[41:39] | for a country that has the Stones, | 对于有滚石乐队 |
[41:41] | The Kinks, Small Faces, | 奇想乐队 小脸乐队的国家 |
[41:42] | for there not to be a good musical here is just… | 虽然他们都算不上多优秀 但是 |
[41:47] | It’s almost impressive. Mmm. I’d say. | 我得说 却是非常令人印象深刻的 |
[41:50] | Julie met a load of | 朱莉了解很多 |
[41:51] | your old Raynham lot the other day. | 雷纳姆那几天很忙 |
[41:53] | Mmm? Mmm. | 嗯 |
[41:55] | Sounded rather a humorless bunch. | 听起来一点也不好笑 |
[41:58] | I don’t know if you’d have known any of them. | 我不觉得你很了解他们 |
[42:00] | Do you remember their names? | 你还记得他们的名字吗 |
[42:03] | No, I can’t, I’m afraid. I was so nervous. | 不 恐怕不能 我当时很紧张 |
[42:06] | Well, it’s only confidence | 这就是你仅有的自信 |
[42:09] | because the whole thing is a con. | 因为这一切都是骗局 |
[42:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[42:13] | And they’re the biggest con artists out there | 而且他们是这儿最出名的骗子 |
[42:15] | who are in film school. | 他们在电影学校里上学 |
[42:17] | I just used it as | 我只是把他们当作 |
[42:19] | a kind of supply center, really. | 一个提供服务的地方 真的 |
[42:22] | Are you glad you went at all? | 所以你很高兴你去了 是吗 |
[42:24] | It’s the cheapest camera-hire place in the world. | 这是世界上最廉价的照相机租赁的地方 |
[42:28] | I mean, they don’t lock the store cupboard. | 我是说 他们并不会锁上商店的橱柜 |
[42:30] | You go in there, get the camera, | 你可以走进去 直接拿到照相机 |
[42:34] | and, you know, I made two features | 而且 你知道的 这儿有两个特点 |
[42:38] | while I was there for, I mean, no money. | 当我在那儿干的时候 没有任何收入 |
[42:42] | They don’t check the stock, really. | 但他们不会检查库存 真的 |
[42:45] | Couple of trims. I mean, it’s great. | 有不少装饰 我是说 这太棒了 |
[42:47] | You have to listen to a lot of people | 你需要和一些自认为 |
[42:49] | who think they know about film | 懂电影的人交谈 |
[42:52] | telling you how to make a film. | 让他们告诉你怎么去制作电影 |
[42:53] | It’s like telling someone | 这就有点像 教会一个人 |
[42:55] | how to breathe or how to think or… | 怎么去呼吸 或者 怎么去思考 |
[42:58] | Yeah. It’s ridiculous. | 是的 听起来很可笑 |
[43:00] | And there are no rules. | 并且这里没有任何的规则可言 |
[43:02] | I mean, you know | 我是说 你知道 |
[43:03] | the Tolstoy definition of art? | 托尔斯泰是怎么定义艺术的吗 |
[43:05] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[43:08] | Well, you just have a feeling, | 就是一种感觉 |
[43:11] | and by means of external signs | 并用一些外在的符号把他们表达出来 |
[43:12] | you communicate it to someone else. | 好让你去和别人交流这种感受 |
[43:16] | That’s it. | 这就够了 |
[43:17] | So, no reason to feel intimidated. | 所以 没有理由去感到害怕 |
[43:20] | I mean, unless you don’t have feelings, | 没有 除非你没有任何的体会或感受 |
[43:22] | which doesn’t seem to be the case. | 也许这样的感觉看起来是微不足道的 |
[43:24] | I don’t see why you would be intimidated. | 我不明白为什么你会感到害怕 |
[43:28] | Well, people can feel intimidated. | 但是 人们都会感到胆怯 |
[43:31] | I don’t think that’s… | 我并不觉得这是一个 |
[43:32] | Yeah, I mean, they can, but… | 是的 我是说 他们可以 但是 |
[43:33] | Perfectly normal. | 这是很正常的 |
[43:34] | Not of people who teach. | 并不是所有的人都可以教电影 |
[43:37] | This has got rather warm. | 电影领域已经比较饱和了 |
[43:38] | I’m gonna switch it round. | 所以我准备换一个工作方向 |
[43:39] | “Those who can’t.” | 特别是那些人不能做的工作 |
[43:41] | Can you swap the warm wine’s heat into this? | 你可以把烧酒换成这个吗 |
[43:44] | Shush. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:47] | Thank you for your advice. It’s really… | 谢谢你的建议 这真的 |
[43:49] | It’s really helpful. Mmm. | 很有用 嗯 |
[43:51] | You don’t seem druggy to me. | 我觉得你并不像一个瘾君子 |
[43:53] | No, I’m not. No, I’m not. | 不 我不是的 |
[43:54] | Interesting. Mmm. | 很有意思 |
[43:56] | So, I’m trying to work out | 所以我有点想知道 |
[44:01] | where you two tessellate here. | 你俩在哪里结婚的 |
[44:09] | I’m not good with euphemism, so… | 其实我并不擅长委婉表达 所以 |
[44:13] | Sorry, I don’t understand. | 对不起 我不是很明白你的意思 |
[44:15] | Okay, so habitual heroin user, | 好吧 所以作为一个瘾君子 |
[44:19] | trainee Rotarian… | 和实习的扶轮社会员 |
[44:23] | Which is a good look. I mean it nicely. | 哪一个角色看起来比较好 我好奇问问 |
[44:28] | How? What? Why? When? | 感觉怎样 为什么 什么时候 |
[44:38] | Sorry, I don’t… | 对不起 我没有 |
[44:42] | – You don’t even dabble? – No. | -你没有涉足吗 -没有 |
[44:44] | Okay. I mean, I don’t. | 好的 我是说 我也没做过 |
[44:47] | I feel it’s very mainstream behavior. | 但我觉得这是一个很正常的行为 |
[44:49] | I’ve said to him… | 我跟他说过 |
[44:53] | It’s mainstream. | 这很正常 |
[44:56] | I actually think, you know… | 其实我觉得 |
[44:59] | I mean, it was fine in the ’40s, but… | 我说 这事在四十年代都是可以被接受的 |
[45:02] | – All okay? – Great. | -一切都还好吗 -是的 |
[45:05] | We are having a charming time. | 我们会有一个充满魅力的时刻 |
[45:08] | Good. I say. | 挺好的 |
[45:12] | If only you could top up these olives, | 如果你能把这些橄榄油倒满 |
[45:14] | I think we might be able to | 我想我们就可以 |
[45:15] | get through the rest of the meal. | 把剩下的饭菜也一起解决掉 |
[45:51] | This is a scene… A rehearsal scene. | 这是其中一个场景 一个排练场景 |
[45:55] | This is the first rehearsal he had | 这是你们的第一场排练 |
[45:57] | with this bunch of young musicians | 跟一群年轻的音乐家一起 |
[46:00] | that he was going to create a new band with. | 他们准备创建一个新的乐团 |
[46:06] | And there he is. He’s quite old. | 这就是他 有一点老了 |
[46:10] | You can see that they look a bit nervous, | 可以看出来 他们还是有点紧张 |
[46:12] | a bit like you, I think. | 就有点像现在的你们 我认为 |
[46:16] | Listening to the master tell them the facts of life. | 他在听这个大师告诉他们生命的真谛 |
[46:22] | And also saying how much it mattered to him, | 也提到了这件事情为他而言是多么的重要 |
[46:28] | playing this music. | 关于演奏音乐这事 |
[46:30] | So it’s very parallel, in my mind, | 这是非常相似的 在我看来 |
[46:33] | to what you are beginning to go through now. | 关于你们准备怎么开始这场表演 |
[47:05] | Their son’s getting married, | 他们的孩子快结婚了 |
[47:08] | and they can’t decide whether they like the girl or not. | 但他们还不确定自己喜欢不喜欢那个女孩 |
[47:15] | And he’s a doctor. | 男方是位医生 |
[47:19] | ‘Cause he’s got good hands. | 他的治病技术高超 |
[47:26] | And she’s a schoolteacher. | 女方是一名学校老师 |
[47:32] | Does she have secrets? | 她有什么不能说的秘密吗 |
[47:35] | Of course she does. Of course. | 她当然有了 肯定 |
[47:39] | Does he? | 男方呢 |
[47:42] | No. | 没有 |
[47:44] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[47:54] | How would you feel about going to Venice? | 你觉得去威尼斯怎么样 |
[47:57] | – Venice? – Mmm-hmm. | -威尼斯 -没错 |
[48:00] | I’d love to go. | 我很愿意去 |
[48:01] | – I would love that. – Good. | -我很愿意 -很好 |
[48:04] | – Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[48:09] | Have you been before? | 你之前去过吗 |
[48:11] | Yes. Three times. | 去过三次 |
[48:13] | – Three times? – Once in summer. | -三次 -有一次是在夏天 |
[48:15] | Twice in winter. | 两次是在冬天 |
[48:18] | Why did you go? Did you go by yourself? | 你去干什么呢 你一个人去吗 |
[48:21] | Uh, no, I went with, uh, Desiree. | 额 不是的 我和德西蕾一起 |
[48:28] | She went mad with jealousy and jumped in a canal. | 她因为嫉妒到发疯然后跳河了 |
[48:33] | Never saw her again. | 再也没看见过她 |
[48:36] | At least, that was what her suicide note implied. | 至少 这就是她遗书里提到的 |
[48:39] | I think she ran off with a gondolier. | 我想她是乘坐小划船逃跑的 |
[48:43] | No wonder. | 怪不得 |
[48:49] | So, three girlfriends. | 所以 你有过三个女友 |
[48:52] | – Yes, all called Desiree. – Mmm-hmm. | -是的 全都叫德西蕾 -嗯 |
[48:55] | Strange, that. | 很奇怪吧 |
[48:59] | What were their names? | 其他几个叫什么名字 |
[49:02] | Miriam, | 米利亚姆 |
[49:05] | Caroline | 凯若琳 |
[49:07] | and Angela. | 还有安吉拉 |
[49:09] | Angela. Mmm. | 安吉拉 好 我知道了 |
[49:12] | Angela sang jazz. | 安吉拉唱爵士 |
[49:14] | They sound unbearable. | 他们觉得这歌声简直不能忍 |
[49:20] | I suppose they were frightfully beautiful, | 我想她们一定非常漂亮 |
[49:23] | and lots of fun and rode horses. | 还很有趣 且会骑马 |
[49:26] | If you don’t want to know… | 如果你不想了解 |
[49:28] | I do want to know …then don’t ask. | 我非常想知道 只是没有问 |
[49:30] | I do want to know. | 我迫切地想知道 |
[49:32] | Did Miriam play the cello? | 米利亚姆会拉大提琴吗 |
[49:35] | No. | 不 |
[49:37] | The violin. | 小提琴呢 |
[49:39] | No, she wasn’t at all musical. | 不 她并不懂音乐 |
[49:44] | She wasn’t even pretty, actually. | 事实上 她并没有那么优秀 |
[49:46] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[49:48] | Well, she had other qualities. | 但 她有一些其他的优势 |
[49:53] | Like what? | 比如 |
[49:56] | Darling, I can’t tell you in here. | 亲爱的 我不能在这告诉你 |
[49:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:00] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[50:02] | I’m just playing, Julie. | 我就是玩玩而已 朱莉 |
[50:06] | Stop torturing yourself. | 别折磨你自己了 |
[50:08] | I’m not tort… | 我没折磨 |
[50:09] | Stop inviting me to torture you. | 也别让我再折磨你了 |
[50:17] | That’s exactly how you make me feel | 你现在这样子 |
[50:18] | when you’re being like this. | 只会让我感觉恶心 |
[50:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:05] | That is so beautiful. | 这太漂亮了 |
[51:36] | I’m not trying that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[51:38] | No, it’s way too… | 不 这方法太 |
[51:40] | It’s too adventurous. | 太冒险了 |
[51:49] | Are you packed? | 你收拾行李了吗 |
[51:52] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[51:58] | Liver? I’m not eating… I’m not… | 肝 我不吃 |
[52:03] | No, I’m not interested. | 不 我对那个不太感兴趣 |
[52:08] | No. No, no. I’m gonna stick with pasta. | 不 不 不 我还是要意大利面吧 |
[52:12] | Nice, normal pasta. | 很好 普通的那种就行 |
[52:16] | Mmm, ‘course. | 当然 |
[52:18] | Okay, well, um… | 好的 |
[52:20] | Yeah, I’ll see you later. | 好的 等会见 |
[52:23] | I… I can’t wait. | 我 我迫不及待了 |
[52:25] | Hitchcock knew this. I mean, | 希区柯克明白 我是说 |
[52:27] | he would change tack. | 他会改变策略 |
[52:28] | I mean, if Psycho, you know, | 我的意思是 在心理分析上 你懂的 |
[52:30] | the scene in… In Psycho, | 那场戏 在心理分析的角度上 |
[52:32] | the shower scene, | 淋浴那场 |
[52:32] | is very much fragments… Yeah. | 是很碎片化的 是的 |
[52:33] | …very much withholding. | 很受限的 |
[52:35] | But then elsewhere, he’s quite conventional. | 但是在其他方面 他就显得很传统 |
[52:38] | So he knows when to make those adjustments. | 所以他知道什么时候需要做出调整 |
[52:41] | Uh, because it is a process, a growth, | 因为调整是一个不断发展的过程 |
[52:43] | a building of our sensibilities and our perceptions, | 是情感和看法的构建 |
[52:48] | and we’ve got to realize that sometimes we have to change | 然后我们就意识到需要 |
[52:51] | our approach as the journey unfolds. | 随着进程的展开而改变 |
[52:54] | This scene could be related to | 从心理分析方面看 这场戏 |
[52:56] | that scene in… In Psycho. | 可以和那场戏联系起来 |
[52:57] | So you don’t see the stab wounds. | 所以你看不到伤口 |
[52:59] | So you don’t see the pain. | 看不见疼痛 |
[53:00] | Mmm. You just hear it. | 只能听到声音 |
[53:03] | You know, you hear the scream of the woman. | 你们明白吧 你听到那个女人的尖叫 |
[53:04] | Yeah. You hear the conflict. | 是的 听出其中的矛盾冲突 |
[53:05] | So it’s quite… | 所以这就很 |
[53:07] | – Could be quite like that. – Yes, of course. | -就和那种很相似 -是的 当然 |
[53:08] | And, of course, as, I think, | 当然 我想 |
[53:09] | you know, the books tell us, | 你们懂的 这本书教导我们 |
[53:10] | we never do see anything… Mmm. | 我们看不到任何东西 |
[53:12] | …in that shower scene. | 在那场淋浴戏就是这样 |
[53:13] | No, you don’t see. | 对 看不见 |
[53:13] | Although we have all the… What appear to be | 即使我们有全部的 展现出来的 |
[53:16] | all the bits and pieces that we need for the murder, | 各种谋杀案件所居具有的细枝末节 |
[53:18] | but then nothing ever happens, | 但是直到我们看到那把刀之前 |
[53:20] | all we see is the knife. | 什么都没发生 |
[53:20] | – You just see the knife. – The knife and the showerhead. | -你只看到了那把刀 -刀和淋浴头 |
[53:24] | And in this case, possibly, the conflict, | 这种情况下 有可能 矛盾冲突 |
[53:27] | the noise of the argument, is the weapon. | 争吵的噪声 就是武器 |
[53:28] | Yes. You see the end result, | 对 这就能猜到结局了 |
[53:31] | which could be, in Psycho, her dead body, | 就有可能是 她的尸体 |
[53:34] | and then, in this case, | 然后 在这种条件下 |
[53:36] | the two broken siblings at the end. | 最终结局就是两姐妹分离 |
[54:00] | They’ve taken everything. | 他们把所有东西都拿走了 |
[54:53] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我要报警 |
[55:16] | Argh! God. | 天啊 |
[55:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[55:28] | I shouldn’t have fucking done that. | 我他妈就不应该那么做 |
[56:05] | ♪ How sad Venice can be ♪ | ♪ 威尼斯是多么阴郁 ♪ |
[56:09] | ♪ When you’re on your own ♪ | ♪ 当你一个人的时候 ♪ |
[56:13] | ♪ How sad Venice can be ♪ | ♪ 威尼斯是多么悲伤 ♪ |
[56:18] | ♪ When you’re alone ♪ | ♪ 当你孤独的时候 ♪ |
[56:58] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[57:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:26] | Please tell me what I’ve done. | 请告诉我 我都做了些什么 |
[58:32] | Please, because… | 求你了 因为 |
[58:37] | This is punishing, | 这是惩罚 |
[58:41] | seeing you like this and then not knowing why. | 看到你现在这样子 却又不知道为什么 |
[1:00:26] | I can’t go into all this. It was an emergency. | 我不能说 紧急情况下才能说 |
[1:00:34] | What fucking emergency? | 什么他妈紧急情况 |
[1:00:36] | If I hadn’t done that on that day, | 如果我那天没那么做 |
[1:00:37] | I wouldn’t be here now. I… | 我现在就不会在这 |
[1:00:39] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这些 |
[1:00:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[1:00:44] | You can’t say stuff like that and then not… | 你不能说这样的话 然后又不 |
[1:00:46] | I appreciate that there are some things you can’t tell me. | 我可以接受你有些事情不能告诉我 |
[1:00:49] | Well, you know, I appreciate there’s things about me | 知道吗 我觉得你无法接受 |
[1:00:51] | that you find unacceptable. | 关于我的某些事 |
[1:00:53] | There’s things about you I find unacceptable. | 因为我发现你有些事让我无法接受 |
[1:00:55] | There’s things about this conversation | 那些事就是关于这次谈话 |
[1:00:57] | I find unacceptable. | 我发现我无法接受 |
[1:00:58] | The fact that you’re a thief. | 事实就是你是个贼 |
[1:00:59] | We’re gonna have to meet somewhere. | 我们还是在其他地方见面吧 |
[1:01:00] | Anthony, you stole my stuff. | 安东尼 你偷了我的东西 |
[1:01:03] | You stole my things. | 你偷了我的素材 |
[1:01:05] | Do you understand? Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 你明白是什么意思吗 |
[1:01:08] | Do you understand how that would make me feel? | 你知道那给我的感受是什么吗 |
[1:01:10] | I didn’t think you’d… | 我不认为你 |
[1:01:11] | You wouldn’t think I… You didn’t think I would mind? | 你觉得我不 你觉得我不会在意是吗 |
[1:01:15] | – Is that what you’re saying? – No. No. | -你是要这么说吗 -不 不 |
[1:01:20] | I knew you’d mind. That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 我知道你会介意 所以我没告诉你 |
[1:01:25] | I do what I do | 就因为我这么做了 |
[1:01:26] | so that you can have the life you’re having | 你才能有现在的生活 |
[1:01:29] | and sleep safe at night, | 晚上安然入眠 |
[1:01:31] | and there’s not a fucking car bomb on King’s Road. | 并且没有国王路上那该死的汽车炸弹 |
[1:01:38] | Let’s laugh about it. Why not? | 我们庆幸有现在的生活吧 好吗 |
[1:01:41] | I can’t… I can’t believe you. | 我 我真不敢相信 |
[1:01:47] | Well, if you can’t believe me, | 好吧 如果你不能相信我的话 |
[1:01:49] | why don’t you take some time to get your head around it? | 你自己为什么不花点时间好好想想呢 |
[1:01:53] | Because I’ve got nothing more to tell you, | 因为我没什么要跟你说的了 |
[1:01:55] | I’ve got nothing more to explain, | 我也什么都不想解释 |
[1:01:57] | and I’ve got nothing more to offer to this. | 而且我也没有其他要提供的信息了 |
[1:02:13] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[1:02:17] | I understand. I get why you didn’t… | 我明白了 我知道你为什么不 |
[1:02:21] | There are some things | 是有原因的 |
[1:02:24] | you need to… you need to not tell me, | 你不用 你不用告诉我 |
[1:02:28] | and I understand that. | 我可以理解 |
[1:02:30] | – Thank you. – So I’m sorry. | -谢谢 -所以 对不起 |
[1:02:32] | I don’t wanna give you a hard time. | 我不是想让你为难 |
[1:02:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:02:41] | At the siege | 在位于伦敦西部的 |
[1:02:42] | of the Libyan People’s Bureau | 利比亚人民事务处 |
[1:02:43] | in the West End of London, | 现在被包围了 |
[1:02:45] | hundreds of armed police have been on the alert all night, | 数百名武警彻夜保持戒备状态 |
[1:02:48] | with marksmen surrounding the building | 神枪手包围了 |
[1:02:50] | in St James’s Square. | 圣詹姆斯广场上的建筑 |
[1:02:51] | Other police officers have installed equipment | 其他警官安装了仪器 |
[1:02:53] | to monitor movements inside the bureau | 为了监视事务处内的一举一动 |
[1:02:55] | and contact has been established with those inside. | 并且现在已经和里面的人取得了联系 |
[1:02:58] | The whole area around the square | 广场周围的整个区域 |
[1:03:00] | has been sealed off. | 已经被封锁 |
[1:03:02] | From here they looked like plans | 从这看来像是 |
[1:03:04] | of the layout of the Embassy building. | 使馆建筑的平面图 |
[1:03:06] | In this, the dreaded first hour of the siege, | 现在 距离围攻已经过去了一个小时 |
[1:03:08] | the talks are going on to try to end it. | 谈判仍在继续 试图结束这一切 |
[1:03:10] | And on the rooftops of the buildings above me, | 而且在我头顶的建筑物房顶上 |
[1:03:13] | police marksmen are trained on the embassy. | 警方的神枪手正在大使馆备战 |
[1:03:19] | I understand one option open to them though | 我想有一种选择就是 给利比亚人 |
[1:03:21] | is to offer the Libyans free passage to Heathrow… | 提供前往希思罗机场的免费通道 |
[1:03:35] | This is for work? | 是为了工作吗 |
[1:03:36] | This is for the work, yes. | 是 是为了工作 |
[1:03:46] | Have you read the notice that I put up yesterday | 你看到我昨天贴的 |
[1:03:48] | about the musicians’ union, | 关于音乐家们联合的通知了吗 |
[1:03:50] | the agreement we’ve just reached? | 关于我们刚刚达成的协议 |
[1:03:51] | – No, no, I haven’t. – No. You should read it. | -没 还没有 -你应该看看 |
[1:03:53] | – Mmm-hmm. – It’s important. | -好的 -很重要 |
[1:03:55] | I mean, it’s good for us to reach an agreement. | 我是说 达成协议对我们来说很有益 |
[1:03:57] | They’re a tricky bunch. But, you know, here we are, | 他们是群狡猾的家伙 但是 你看看 |
[1:04:00] | £25 per musician… – Mmm-hmm. | 三个小时的音乐会 |
[1:04:04] | …for a three-hour session. | 给每个音乐家25英镑 |
[1:04:06] | If you’re using an orchestra, you’re gonna run through | 如果是用交响乐团的话 你的预算 |
[1:04:08] | your budget very quickly indeed. | 肯定很快就会用完了 |
[1:04:10] | We’ll need to talk about the budget. | 我们需要谈谈预算的问题 |
[1:04:12] | We need to think about budgets at this school. | 我们需要考虑这所学校预算的问题 |
[1:04:15] | We’re not just loaning equipment out | 我们不能随随便便 |
[1:04:18] | on the willy-nilly. Um… | 就把设备借出去 |
[1:04:20] | Mmm-hmm. | 对 |
[1:04:23] | It’s quite irregular, really, to be coming | 这有点不太寻常 当你还没 |
[1:04:25] | and talking about a project and equipment | 考虑预算的问题的时候 |
[1:04:26] | when you haven’t even thought about the budget, | 就说起项目和设备了 |
[1:04:28] | but then I don’t suppose you really have to think | 但我觉得你不用考虑 |
[1:04:30] | about budget in Knightsbridge, do you? | 骑士桥的预算 对吧 |
[1:04:34] | How are you getting on? | 你进展如何 |
[1:04:37] | I’m going out for an hour or two. | 我要出门一或两小时 |
[1:04:39] | Can you lend me a tenner? | 你能借我十块钱吗 |
[1:04:41] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:04:49] | – You staying here? – Mmm-hmm. | -你呆家里吗 -是的 |
[1:04:51] | See you later. | 等会见 |
[1:05:21] | Does all this make sense? | 这些都说得通吗 |
[1:05:23] | Mmm-hmm. Yeah. | 说得通 |
[1:05:27] | Nothing looks unclear? | 没有模糊不清的吧 |
[1:05:30] | Don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[1:05:41] | I think get her to do that for real. | 我想把她做出来 |
[1:05:43] | I mean, tangle her up if necessary. | 我是说 如果必要的话可以把她缠起来 |
[1:05:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:48] | You don’t want it to look stagey… | 你不想让它看起来很做作 |
[1:05:50] | Mmm-hmm. | 对 |
[1:05:51] | …because the whole thing is, | 因为这整件事 |
[1:05:54] | you know, stagey in intention. | 你知道的 都是有意的做作 |
[1:06:02] | Did you score today? | 你今天记分了吗 |
[1:06:04] | No. Don’t ask me that. | 没 别问我这件事 |
[1:06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:12] | ‘Cause I feel like you’re on something right now. | 因为我感觉你好像有事 |
[1:06:14] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:06:18] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:06:20] | – Well, I think you are. – Well, I’m not. | -我觉得你有事 -我没有 |
[1:06:22] | Because you’re not yourself. | 因为你表现的不像自己 |
[1:06:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:33] | – Well, I mean… – Don’t… | -好吧 我是说 -别 |
[1:06:35] | Don’t lie, Anthony. I know that you’re… | 别说谎 安东尼 我知道你是 |
[1:06:38] | I know you have a received version | 我知道你对于我什么时候应该 |
[1:06:40] | of who I am supposed to be at any one time. | 表现成什么样有一个标准版本 |
[1:06:44] | I don’t… That’s not… | 我没有 这 |
[1:06:45] | But nobody has… | 但是没人有这个标准版 |
[1:06:47] | You know? I have… | 你知道吗 我 |
[1:06:50] | You more than anyone should understand | 你比任何人都了解 |
[1:06:52] | that people go through different emotions | 人们在不同时间 |
[1:06:55] | at different times of the day, | 处理不同情绪 |
[1:06:57] | and feel different things and behave in different ways. | 感受不同事物 就会表现出不同样子 |
[1:07:00] | I know that, but I know you, | 我知道 但是我了解你 |
[1:07:01] | and I know this is not what you’re like sometimes. | 并且我也知道这不是你平常的样子 |
[1:07:06] | I think you’re nervous, | 我觉得你太紧张了 |
[1:07:07] | and I think you’re trying to distract yourself | 你有点担心眼前的这个任务 |
[1:07:08] | from your fear of the task ahead, | 所以试图分散注意力 |
[1:07:13] | and I think you just need to relax | 我觉得你要放松下来 |
[1:07:15] | and make sure you’re prepared… | 确保自己做好了准备 |
[1:07:18] | I am prepared. I am. This is… This is preparing. | 我准备好了 这 这就是在准备啊 |
[1:07:22] | Julie, what am I doing with this? | 朱莉 我要怎么拿这个 |
[1:07:24] | Um, just kind of… | 就大概 |
[1:07:27] | Do a little, um… | 这么弄 |
[1:07:29] | – You okay? – Yep, yep. Um… | -没事吧 -嗯嗯 |
[1:07:32] | Well, I mean, it’s not in shot. | 我想说 那又不在框内 |
[1:07:34] | Why’s she doing anything with it? | 她拿那个干嘛呢 |
[1:07:36] | – We’re filming the hair. – Oh, yeah, okay. Um… | -我们拍的是头发 -哦 好吧 |
[1:07:39] | Yeah, let’s just put it on the table | 嗯 那把它放桌上就好 |
[1:07:41] | so you don’t have to hold it. | 你就不用拿着了 |
[1:07:43] | True. | 行 |
[1:07:46] | Okay, let’s bring this round a bit | 稍微往这边转一点 |
[1:07:49] | so it’s a bit more profile-y. Sorry? | 才更有特写的感觉 怎么了 |
[1:07:51] | Can’t pull it any further round. | 不能再转了 |
[1:07:52] | No, no, the other way. | 不 不 是另一边 |
[1:07:53] | To the left. Lamp left. | 转到左边 灯的左边 |
[1:07:57] | I’ve just put these clips in, just to hold. | 我把这些夹子放上去托住 |
[1:07:59] | Perfect. Perfect, yep, yep. | 完美 就是这样 |
[1:08:00] | Hopefully when we’re ready to go here, | 希望拍到这里的时候 |
[1:08:02] | I can hopefully… | 我希望能 |
[1:08:03] | – Mmm-hmm. – Yeah. | -嗯哼 -嗯 |
[1:08:05] | And have a tighter curl. | 卷得更紧一点 |
[1:08:07] | – Okay. – Hold on. | -好 -等等 |
[1:08:14] | This is sort of all right. | 还行吧 |
[1:08:17] | No, it’s great. | 不 挺好的啊 |
[1:08:21] | – Oh, sorry. – For fuck’s sake. | -对不起 -天哪 |
[1:08:22] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:08:26] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:08:27] | It’s okay for a few more takes. | 还可以再拍几张 |
[1:08:30] | Yeah, yeah, we only need another, | 嗯 我们只需要再拍一张 |
[1:08:33] | I mean, another one or two takes. | 我的意思是 一两张就好 |
[1:08:35] | Do you think? How many takes do you think we’ll do? | 你觉得呢 我们要拍几张 |
[1:08:39] | Well, how long is a piece of string? | 一根绳子有多长呢 |
[1:08:41] | We shoot till we’ve got it, right? | 我们拍到满意为止 行吗 |
[1:08:42] | Okay, yeah. | 好 行 |
[1:08:44] | But we will need to reset if that’s the case. | 如果那样的话我们得重新弄一下 |
[1:08:46] | Yeah, okay, we’ll make sure that it’s… It will stay. | 好 我们确保造型能够保持 |
[1:08:49] | – Yeah. – You know. | -嗯 -你知道的 |
[1:08:52] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:08:55] | No, I just, I just, um… | 没有 我只是 |
[1:08:58] | I’m just longing to be home. | 想家了 |
[1:09:11] | Do you want me to come back? | 你想要我回来吗 |
[1:09:22] | Okay. Well, I’ll see you later. | 好 咱们一会儿见 |
[1:09:26] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[1:10:38] | My dear Julie, | 亲爱的朱莉 |
[1:10:40] | The vile beast knows itself, and miserable he is with it. | 恶兽识己 苦于自处 |
[1:10:44] | It is you who has power over the beast. | 汝伏此兽 |
[1:10:46] | To cheer, to encourage, to reprimand, to forgive. | 乐之励之诫之谅之 |
[1:10:53] | He loves you so, and you are invested with great power. | 此兽爱汝 汝仗此得权 |
[1:10:57] | Use it wisely, and with mercy. | 善用此权 以仁待之 |
[1:11:01] | Your words means much to him, | 其重汝言 |
[1:11:03] | and that shall gradually become clear to you. | 汝会知晓 |
[1:11:07] | He has never laid open himself before, | 此前其未敞心扉 |
[1:11:10] | and he could love you for that alone. | 敞开心扉为汝是为爱 |
[1:11:13] | Trust in yourself and try and see clearly, | 汝须自信 试以拨云见日 |
[1:11:18] | and a small passing cloud | 游云 |
[1:11:20] | will not appear to another’s lie. | 不因妄言而生 |
[1:11:23] | There wasn’t really anything that I didn’t do. | 我真的该做的都做了 |
[1:11:26] | Um, I ended up in a coma, | 最后陷入昏迷 |
[1:11:28] | I had seizures, I had overdoses. | 得了癫痫 嗑药过量 |
[1:11:32] | I’m an only child, and my parents, | 我是独生子女 我父母 |
[1:11:34] | what that was like for them… | 对他们来说 那就像是 |
[1:11:37] | And yet they never gave up on me, you know. | 但你知道吗 他们从没放弃过我 |
[1:11:40] | Um, in fact, my father blackmailed me. | 实际上 我父亲还”勒索”过我 |
[1:11:45] | He said to me one time, he said, | 有一次他对我说 |
[1:11:48] | “I’ll give you this Physeptone if you just call this number.” | 先打这个号码 我再给你美沙酮 |
[1:11:52] | And that was the helpline. | 那个号码是求助热线 |
[1:11:54] | And, of course, I made the call. | 于是我就打了 |
[1:11:58] | And I came to meetings, went out again, as I said… | 我参加互助会 重新开始约会 |
[1:12:04] | Until finally, I’d just had it, | 直到最后 我受不了了 |
[1:12:07] | I’d just absolutely had it. | 我受够了 |
[1:12:09] | My body wouldn’t take it anymore. | 我的身体再也接受不了了 |
[1:12:12] | And I’ve ended up in police stations, | 最后我进了局子 |
[1:12:15] | in cells, in mental hospitals, | 监狱 精神病院 |
[1:12:19] | straitjacketed, screaming, psychosis. | 裹上约束服 大叫 发疯 |
[1:12:24] | None of it good, you know, | 没什么好日子 你知道吗 |
[1:12:27] | all for that feeling of the drug, | 都是因为毒瘾 |
[1:12:29] | which sometimes, even in recovery, | 有时候 甚至在身体恢复的过程中 |
[1:12:31] | you know, I get feelings and things, | 你知道吗 瘾的感觉会上头 |
[1:12:32] | and I think, “Oh, Jesus, I just need a hit.” | 我想 天哪 想撞头 |
[1:12:36] | Uh… But not today. Just for today. | 但不是今天 今天是例外 |
[1:12:41] | ♪ 2000 miles ♪ | ♪ 2000公里 ♪ |
[1:12:44] | ♪ Is very far through the snow ♪ | ♪在下雪的时候很远 ♪ |
[1:12:49] | ♪ I’ll think of you ♪ | ♪ 我会想你的 ♪ |
[1:12:56] | ♪ Now cat, don’t touch that gal there, please ♪ | ♪ 小猫 请你别去触碰那个女孩 ♪ |
[1:13:00] | ♪ You’ll get wasted, down to your knees ♪ | ♪ 你会醉倒的 ♪ |
[1:13:04] | ♪ Now I don’t like to brag ♪ | ♪ 我不喜欢吹大牛 ♪ |
[1:13:06] | ♪ I don’t like to say what I’ll do ♪ | ♪ 我也不喜欢谈论我会做的事 ♪ |
[1:13:12] | ♪ But I’m like poison ivy ♪ | ♪ 但我就像是毒藤 ♪ |
[1:13:14] | ♪ I’ll break out all over you ♪ | ♪ 在你身上断裂 ♪ |
[1:13:20] | ♪ Every day when I shave, wearin’ my house coat ♪ | ♪ 每天我刮胡子的时候 穿着居家服 ♪ |
[1:13:24] | ♪ Two men have to hold me or I’ll cut my throat ♪ | ♪ 得有两个人制住我 不然我会割喉 ♪ |
[1:13:27] | ♪ I don’t like to brag ♪ | ♪ 我不喜欢吹大牛 ♪ |
[1:13:30] | ♪ I don’t like to say what I’ll do ♪ | ♪ 我也不喜欢谈论我会做的事 ♪ |
[1:13:36] | ♪ But I’m like poison ivy ♪ | ♪ 但我就像是毒藤 ♪ |
[1:15:02] | Police spent the night | 警察一整夜都在 |
[1:15:03] | carrying out a painstaking search | 爆炸现场 |
[1:15:05] | of the scene of the explosion, | 细致地搜查 |
[1:15:07] | fearing there could be other devices. | 唯恐还有其他装置 |
[1:15:09] | This morning, the area is still sealed off. | 今早 这一区域仍是封锁状态 |
[1:15:12] | 10 to 15 pounds of explosives | 10到15磅炸药 |
[1:15:14] | had been planted in a car outside the store. | 被放置在了店铺外的一辆车里 |
[1:16:04] | Okay, I’m just gonna check the frame. | 好了 我来看一下画面 |
[1:16:06] | Yeah, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[1:16:09] | Mate. | 姐们 |
[1:16:12] | Are you all right? Do you want a… | 你还好吗 你想要 |
[1:16:15] | – Do you want a jacket? – I’m okay. | -你要披上这件夹克吗 -我还好 |
[1:16:16] | – Thank you. – What’s going on? | -谢谢你 -你怎么了 |
[1:16:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:16:20] | I think I’ve got flu. | 可能是感冒了 |
[1:16:22] | Are you hungover? | 你是之前喝多了吗 |
[1:16:24] | -Oh, no. – You look it. | -哦 没有 -你面色像是宿醉 |
[1:16:25] | You look like you’ve been, like, out smashing it. | 你看起来像是之前出去狂饮了 |
[1:16:29] | I don’t know what… What’s going on. | 我不知道 怎么回事 |
[1:16:31] | – But I’m fine. I’m okay. – No, you’re not. | -但我没事啦 还好 -不 你不好 |
[1:16:33] | I was literally watching you through that whole take. | 拍摄期间我一直看着你 |
[1:16:35] | You looked like you were about to pass out. | 你看起来就像是随时要晕倒一样 |
[1:16:37] | No, I’m okay. I’m fine. I’m just… | 不 我还好 真的还好 只是 |
[1:16:38] | I’m just doing that. | 我只是在这样 |
[1:16:39] | Don’t be polite about it. If you’re unwell, | 不要觉得不好意思 如果不舒服的话 |
[1:16:42] | just go home. Do you know what I mean? | 就回家休息吧 明白吗 |
[1:16:44] | I’m… I’m fine. I’m okay. | 我 我还好 没事 |
[1:16:48] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[1:16:50] | – Hello? – Hello? | -你在吗 -哈喽 |
[1:16:52] | – I’m sorry, love. – Who are you? | -抱歉 亲爱的 -你是谁 |
[1:16:54] | – You must be Anthony’s… – Sorry, you need to leave. | -你一定是安东尼的 -抱歉 请你出去 |
[1:16:57] | Sorry, you need to leave. Please go. | 抱歉 你得离开这里 请你走吧 |
[1:16:59] | – I’m not… – No, please… | -我不是 -不 请你 |
[1:17:00] | No, I’m not gonna hurt you. Just Anthony’s… | 我不会伤害你 只是安东尼 |
[1:17:02] | Please, please leave. No, no, you need to go. | 请你走吧 不不不 你快走 |
[1:17:04] | – You need to leave right now. – I’m sorry, yeah? | -现在就走 -我很抱歉 |
[1:17:06] | No. You need to leave. | 不 你快走吧 |
[1:17:07] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:17:08] | – Okay. It’s okay. – I’m sorry. | -没事 -对不起 |
[1:17:17] | Forgot my coat. | 忘了拿我的外衣 |
[1:17:22] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[1:17:26] | Sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:17:32] | How do I know when I… | 我怎么知道我什么时候能 |
[1:17:34] | When I get the money, I’ll pay you back. | 我拿到钱的时候会还你的 |
[1:17:36] | But I… | 但是我 |
[1:17:39] | Well, you know, I wouldn’t ask | 你也知道 我不会主动问 |
[1:17:41] | unless I really needed it, you know. | 除非我真的很需要钱 你知道吧 |
[1:17:50] | No, I’m not being extravagant. I’m using… | 不 我没有花钱大手大脚 我用钱 |
[1:17:52] | You know, I need this equipment for school. | 你知道的 我学校要求用这些个设备 |
[1:17:57] | It’s cameras and film and… | 相机和胶卷这些 |
[1:18:04] | I will pay you back. | 我会还你钱的 |
[1:18:14] | I mean, definitely you can catch infections | 我是指 你完全可能从别人那里 |
[1:18:16] | from other people. | 被传染 |
[1:18:17] | Um, when people breathe, they can transmit | 人在呼吸的时候 会传递 |
[1:18:20] | particles of an infection, | 病毒颗粒 |
[1:18:22] | uh, but sometimes, | 但有的时候 |
[1:18:23] | you can also get infections from other means, | 你也可能通过其他方式被传染 |
[1:18:25] | by, for example, um, personal contacts. | 比如说 私人接触 |
[1:18:30] | Anything you wanna tell me that you haven’t told me | 你有什么还没告诉我的吗 |
[1:18:32] | about what’s happening so far? | 之前到底发生了什么 |
[1:18:39] | No, I think… I think I’m… | 不 我感觉 我感觉 |
[1:18:41] | I think I feel better now I’ve seen you. | 你来看过之后我感觉好多了 |
[1:18:45] | Okay, nice to see you again. | 好吧 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:18:46] | Thank you. Nice to see you. | 谢谢你 我也是 |
[1:18:48] | Okay, I’d better run. | 好了 我得走了 |
[1:18:49] | And, um, I hope you get better soon. | 希望你能早点好起来 |
[1:18:52] | – Thank you. – Okay. Bye bye. | -谢谢 -好了 拜拜 |
[1:20:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:20:04] | Hi, Barbara. How are you? | 嗨 芭芭拉 你最近好吗 |
[1:20:10] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢关心 |
[1:20:12] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:27] | No, no, it’s fine. Thank you for phoning. I, um… | 不不 没事的 谢谢你专门打电话来 |
[1:20:31] | Why… Why was he arrested? | 为什么他被抓了 |
[1:21:29] | Please go away. | 求求你 走吧 |
[1:21:57] | I guess I just haven’t found, like, a specific voice. | 我应该只是还没有找到 想要的声音 |
[1:22:00] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[1:22:02] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道怎么去 |
[1:22:03] | I don’t know how to articulate what I’m… | 我不知道怎么去描述我 |
[1:22:06] | What I want to create yet, I think. | 我想要创造的东西吧 |
[1:22:09] | – Can I ask you a question? – Mmm-hmm. | -我能问你一个问题吗 -嗯哼 |
[1:22:13] | Okay, it’s a bit of a weird one. | 这个问题有点奇怪 |
[1:22:15] | But this past six months and a bit, | 但在这过去的6个多月里 |
[1:22:20] | like, I haven’t seen you around in school very much. | 我在学校不怎么看得到你 |
[1:22:26] | Um… Can I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[1:22:33] | I… | 我 |
[1:22:38] | I was in a really difficult relationship with somebody… | 我和某个人在艰难地谈着恋爱 |
[1:22:43] | And I found it difficult | 我发现恋爱和上学 |
[1:22:46] | to juggle that and film school, | 很难兼顾 |
[1:22:51] | and it just didn’t… | 我只是没有 |
[1:22:53] | It didn’t leave me much time | 没有什么剩余的时间 |
[1:22:54] | for myself and my interests, | 能留给自己和我的兴趣爱好 |
[1:22:58] | so I just didn’t really… | 所以我只是不怎么 |
[1:23:00] | – Okay. – …have time. But… | -这样啊 -有时间 但是 |
[1:23:03] | I’m… I’m better now, so… | 我现在已经好很多了 所以 |
[1:23:05] | – Yeah? – A big yeah. | -是吗 -确实是的 |
[1:23:07] | I mean, you’ve changed quite a lot | 我的意思是 你来了之后 |
[1:23:08] | since you came, haven’t you, in your intentions? | 变了很多 你的意向变了 是吗 |
[1:23:11] | And, uh, that’s okay. | 这没什么问题 |
[1:23:14] | I mean, people are supposed to grow in this process. | 我是指 人会在变化过程中成长 |
[1:23:18] | But how is that working out for you? | 但是对你来说 你得到了好结果吗 |
[1:23:23] | It’s very, very… | 这很 很 |
[1:23:28] | Complicated and, um, | 复杂 而且 |
[1:23:31] | difficult sometimes, but it’s… | 有时候很艰难 但是 |
[1:23:34] | You know, it has its ups and downs. | 它也是有自己的兴衰期 |
[1:23:38] | – But it’s working? – Mmm, yeah. | -但是在进行中 -对 |
[1:23:40] | It is? | 是吗 |
[1:23:42] | Good, because, I mean, the big… | 很好 因为这个大 |
[1:23:45] | I think I said this when you arrived at some point, | 我觉得我应该在你来的时候说过了 |
[1:23:50] | and I’m sure other people | 而且我很肯定别人 |
[1:23:51] | have said the same kind of thing, | 也说过同样的话 |
[1:23:53] | that, uh, the most important thing, | 就是 在这种情况下学习 |
[1:23:57] | uh, about learning in this situation | 最重要的是 |
[1:24:02] | is that you somehow make a connection | 你要把你的经历 |
[1:24:05] | between your experience | 和你电影人物的经历 |
[1:24:07] | and the experience you’re trying to film. | 以某种方式结合起来 |
[1:25:20] | This is not real cashmere. | 这不是真的羊绒 |
[1:25:22] | Come on, Jules. I got it from Harrods. | 别乱说 朱尔斯 这是哈罗斯给我的 |
[1:25:23] | What are you talking about? | 怎么可能呢 |
[1:25:24] | It’s nice, but it’s not cashmere. | 东西很好 但真的不是羊绒的 |
[1:25:25] | He got it from Harold. | 那是哈罗德给他的 |
[1:25:27] | Sells them down the market. | 把它们卖到市场上 |
[1:25:29] | – The green shop, yeah? – Yeah. | -你说绿色商店吗 -对 |
[1:25:30] | Where the classy and people with decorum and class go. | 有品位有教养的人都去那里 |
[1:25:33] | Looks good on you, lad, | 很适合你 小伙子 |
[1:25:34] | but you need to shut up about it. | 但你该闭嘴了 |
[1:25:36] | Listen, bro, listen. | 听着 兄弟 听着 |
[1:25:37] | Haters are gonna hate. Do you know what I mean? | 有些人就是看什么都不顺眼 你懂吧 |
[1:25:39] | People don’t wanna see me win. It’s all right. | 人们不想看到我比他们强 我可以接受 |
[1:25:40] | This is nice. | 东西真不错 |
[1:25:41] | It’s fine, it’s fine, you know. | 好了 好了 |
[1:25:43] | I get a bit of dough, move up in the world | 我努力挣钱 努力往上爬 |
[1:25:44] | and everyone’s dissing my clothes and my clobber. | 别人却在嘲笑我的穿着打扮 |
[1:25:46] | You know, that’s all right. | 我没关系 |
[1:25:48] | That’s all right. | 真的没关系 |
[1:25:51] | …and I wondered | 我想知道 |
[1:25:52] | if you’ve seen Anthony at all? | 你最近见过安东尼吗 |
[1:25:54] | No, I haven’t seen him for a while. | 没有 我很久没见过他了 |
[1:25:56] | We’ve been so worried about him. | 我们都很担心他 |
[1:25:59] | Well, I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[1:26:00] | Oh, I’m sorry to disturb you… | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[1:26:04] | No, no, it’s fine. | 没有没有 没关系 |
[1:26:06] | You have to call… You call me any time. | 你可以 随时联系我 |
[1:26:09] | …but we have no other way of knowing where he is. | 我们没有其他办法知道他在哪里 |
[1:26:13] | You’re the only person we can call. | 只能打给你 |
[1:26:16] | If you see him, would you let us know? | 如果你见到他了 可以告诉我们一声吗 |
[1:26:17] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:26:19] | And you have to call me if… When you see him, okay? | 你如果见到他了 也打给我好吗 |
[1:26:22] | Of course. Thanks… | 没问题 谢谢 |
[1:26:24] | Thank you for… Thank you for calling, Barbara. | 谢谢你 谢谢你打来 芭芭拉 |
[1:26:27] | I’m so sorry I can’t help. | 抱歉没帮上忙 |
[1:26:29] | Lots of love… | 爱你 |
[1:26:32] | – Night, night. – Night, night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:27:10] | Does he like the groom? | 他喜欢新郎吗 |
[1:27:14] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[1:27:18] | Maybe he introduced them. | 也许是他介绍他们认识的 |
[1:27:29] | Talking to them about money. | 和他们谈谈钱的问题 |
[1:27:34] | About planning ahead. | 要提前计划 |
[1:27:36] | Mmm. Investments. | 是投资吧 |
[1:27:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:27:41] | And frugality. | 还要节俭 |
[1:28:02] | I always use the wrong fork on purpose… | 我吃沙拉总是故意 |
[1:28:06] | For salad. | 用错叉子 |
[1:28:07] | Both of mine are the same size. | 我的两个叉子一样大小 |
[1:29:24] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[1:29:29] | Yes. | 爱 |
[1:29:32] | – Yes? – Yes. | -爱吗 -爱 |
[1:29:42] | What makes you think I don’t? | 你为什么会觉得我不爱你了 |
[1:29:45] | I’m not very nice to you sometimes. | 我有时对你不太好 |
[1:29:52] | I’m a beast to you. | 我像只野兽 |
[1:29:53] | You’re not a beast. I’m the beast. | 你不像野兽 我才像 |
[1:29:55] | – No, I’m the beast. – I’m the beast. | -不 我才像 -我像 |
[1:29:58] | We’ll share the beast. | 我们都是野兽 |
[1:30:00] | That would be nice, actually. | 其实这样挺好的 |
[1:30:05] | There was a lot going on before this. | 在这之前发生了很多事 |
[1:30:11] | The Libyan hostages. | 利比亚人质事件 |
[1:30:15] | Still going on now. | 至今还没结束 |
[1:30:17] | Did you have to deal with that at work? | 你的工作也要处理这个吗 |
[1:30:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:30:23] | I didn’t realize. | 这我没想到 |
[1:32:12] | Days fading into nights, | 日子消逝在黑夜 |
[1:32:14] | fading into day. | 消逝在白昼 |
[1:32:17] | Day and night creeping together | 昼夜兼程 |
[1:32:19] | to a gray nothingness, and no thought. | 去向虚无 |
[1:32:23] | Only each minute’s fear of the next. | 只有时间在惧怕未来 |
[1:32:27] | So tired after six days without a moment’s rest. | 六天没有合眼 我已筋疲力尽 |
[1:32:31] | And so restless, | 在夜晚缓慢的时针下 |
[1:32:32] | through the slow hours of night. | 焦躁不安 |
[1:32:36] | I lost any consciousness of will, | 我开始失去意识和念头 |
[1:32:38] | and then nothing at all. | 直至脑内一无所有 |
[1:32:40] | A gray nothingness. | 都是虚无 |
[1:32:43] | I didn’t even have a second to measure pain by, | 我甚至没有时间来衡量我的痛苦 |
[1:32:46] | there being now no time without pain, | 因为痛苦时刻伴随我左右 |
[1:32:49] | thus pain ceased to exist. | 但此刻痛苦也不复存在了 |
[1:32:53] | There was nothing at all, | 我将一无所有地 |
[1:32:55] | and I was walking in the ways of the dead. | 走向生命的尽头 |
[1:32:59] | But then the autumn bled, | 后来 秋天变得血泪斑斑 |
[1:33:00] | like my cuff links, | 就像我的袖扣 |
[1:33:02] | a searing pain, | 疼痛灼烧着我 |
[1:33:04] | and I could see like second sight, | 未来开始清晰可见 |
[1:33:08] | and I am born again. | 我获得了重生 |
[1:33:11] | Janet’s to die in the next 12 hours. | 珍妮特将在接下来的十二小时内死去 |
[1:33:15] | Both of us couldn’t keep going, I suppose. | 我想我们两个不能继续下去了 |
[1:33:28] | One of them’s got out. | 其中一个退出了 |
[1:33:31] | Probably Mr. Staffasack. | 可能是斯塔法萨克先生 |
[1:33:33] | – Mister who? – Staffasack. | -什么先生 -斯塔法萨克 |
[1:33:36] | Keeps escaping from the Brendan Ward. | 总是想逃出布伦丹病房 |
[1:33:39] | It’s highly patrolled. | 那里巡逻很严密 |
[1:33:41] | Dangerous to themselves and other people. | 他对他们自己和对别人来说都很危险 |
[1:33:45] | They found him the other day with an axe. | 前几天他被找到了 身上还带着把斧头 |
[1:33:49] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:33:56] | But then, some people started to get | 但后来 一些人开始变得 |
[1:33:59] | very competitive about it. | 非常好胜 |
[1:34:03] | A couple of stair races ended quite badly, | 有几次爬楼梯比赛结束得很糟糕 |
[1:34:06] | so they had to level it off. | 所以他们不得不叫停这个项目 |
[1:34:10] | She said she had three images. | 她说她有三幅图象 |
[1:34:14] | A large empty pair of big boots, | 一双空荡荡的大靴子 |
[1:34:18] | a hummingbird and storm clouds over a seascape. | 一只蜂鸟和海上的风暴云 |
[1:34:23] | You can listen to it all if you want. | 你想的话可以给你听听 |
[1:34:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:34:48] | Good. I am as well. | 好的 我也很好 |
[1:34:53] | I don’t want to keep feeling I need to, um, | 我不想一直 |
[1:34:58] | illustrate that I’m fine. | 强调我很好 |
[1:35:05] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这样 |
[1:35:08] | You don’t have to put up a front or anything, | 你不用装样子什么的 |
[1:35:13] | ever, with me. | 和我永远不用 |
[1:35:16] | Good, ’cause I am fine. | 好的 因为我很好 |
[1:35:19] | I might not look fine, but I am fine. | 我也许看起来不好 但我真的很好 |
[1:35:24] | Are you worried about me now? | 你现在担心我吗 |
[1:35:26] | No. | 不担心 |
[1:35:29] | No, I’m not, for once. | 这次我不会担心了 |
[1:35:40] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:35:51] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear Julie ♪ | ♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的朱莉 ♪ |
[1:35:58] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:35:59] | It’s a dirge. | 这是一首挽歌 |
[1:36:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:36:05] | Sounded rather as though someone had died. | 唱得像有人死了一样 |
[1:36:08] | Go on, go on, go on. | 继续 继续 继续 |
[1:36:09] | Go on, keep blowing. | 继续吹 |
[1:36:11] | – Hurray! – Hurray. Well done. | -万岁 -万岁 很好 |
[1:36:13] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:36:14] | I think we’re allowed to clink glasses on your birthday. | 既然是你过生日 我们应该可以碰杯 |
[1:36:16] | Twenty-five. | 二十五了 |
[1:36:24] | – Halfway to 50. – Am I allowed a fork? | -五十的一半了 -我可以用叉子吗 |
[1:36:26] | Halfway to 50. What a thought. I’m so sorry. | 五十的一半 这什么想法 不好意思 |
[1:36:29] | That’s so enormous. | 这也太大了 |
[1:36:30] | No, you keep that for you. | 你自己留着那个 |
[1:36:31] | That’s like half the cake. | 都有蛋糕一半大了 |
[1:36:32] | Keep that for you. | 自己留着 |
[1:36:34] | It’s ridiculous. That’ll be mine. | 这太荒谬了 那是我的 |
[1:36:36] | I want to ask your advice about something. | 关于一些事我想听听你的建议 |
[1:36:39] | Um, and you’re not to tease me about this. | 但你听了不许取笑我 |
[1:36:43] | You’re going to pretend you don’t know anything about it. | 你要假装对此事一无所知 |
[1:36:44] | I never tease you. | 我永远不会取笑你 |
[1:36:46] | Anyway, I’m thinking of doing | 就是 我想 |
[1:36:49] | some sort of practical degree course | 修一些美术专业的 |
[1:36:52] | in some fine art, maybe ceramics, | 实践学位课程 比如说陶瓷 |
[1:36:55] | and I wondered if, uh, | 我想知道 |
[1:36:57] | with your Courtauld connections, | 因为你在考陶尔德有门路 |
[1:36:59] | you might either know a course | 所以你可能知道 |
[1:37:00] | that would be an interesting thing | 有什么比较有意思的课程 |
[1:37:02] | or somebody who might be able | 或者认识什么人 |
[1:37:04] | to put me in the right direction. | 能给我做做指导 |
[1:37:06] | I don’t, but I know people you could talk to. | 我不知道 但我知道你可以找谁聊聊 |
[1:37:08] | – Well, that’s wonderful… – There’s a chap called Bruce | -太好了 -有一个叫布鲁斯的家伙 |
[1:37:10] | who’s practically made out of clay. | 他这个人简直都是用粘土做的 |
[1:37:11] | That’s exactly what I’d hoped you’d say. | 这就是我想要的回答 |
[1:37:13] | I’ll connect you two up and, um… | 我会引荐你们两个认识 |
[1:37:15] | – Would you? – Back to my eggs, then. | -可以吗 -下了课回来给我煮鸡蛋 |
[1:37:17] | Well, you’re gonna have to do a catering course, clearly. | 很显然你该去上一个餐饮课程 |
[1:37:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:37:22] | We’ll have two members of the family | 我家里的两口人 |
[1:37:24] | both at college at the same time. | 要在同一时间上大学 |
[1:37:27] | What are you going to do? | 你准备干什么呢 |
[1:37:29] | I may as well go back to university. | 我也许也该回归校园 |
[1:37:31] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[1:37:32] | What, and just give up farming altogether? | 什么 大家全部放弃农业吗 |
[1:37:34] | Get an education. | 去接受教育 |
[1:37:35] | What would you study? | 你会去学什么 |
[1:37:37] | – Well, how long… – What would I study? | -什么时候 -我会学什么 |
[1:37:38] | Yes, what would you study? | 对 你会去学什么呢 |
[1:37:41] | – Very good question. – What, now? | -真是个好问题 -什么 现在吗 |
[1:37:46] | Well, I did land management, | 我以前学过土地管理 |
[1:37:47] | so I suppose now I would do | 所以我想我这次 |
[1:37:49] | something rather more interesting. | 会学些有趣的课程 |
[1:37:51] | I think I would do, uh… I’d read history. | 我想我会 我会学历史 |
[1:37:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:37:57] | But, um, anyhow, it isn’t about me. | 但是 不管怎么说 要上学的不是我 |
[1:38:00] | It’s about these budding students that we’ve got. | 要上学的是这些初露头角的学生们 |
[1:38:03] | Well, we’re talking, as you say, | 嗯 如你所言 我们在聊 |
[1:38:05] | about pipe dreams and… | 白日梦而且 |
[1:38:06] | I think that’s very exciting. | 我认为那很有趣 |
[1:38:08] | Please, please, please, darling, | 好了 好了 好了 亲爱的 |
[1:38:11] | let the poor man go to sleep. | 让这个可怜的人休息吧 |
[1:38:13] | And go to sleep yourself. Mmm? | 你也去睡觉吧 好么 |
[1:38:17] | These dull wits, they need a little bit of shut-eye. | 这些傻傻的主意 需要休息一下了 |
[1:38:20] | These dull wits? | 傻傻的主意 |
[1:38:22] | How dare you? Dull wits. | 你怎么敢 傻主意 |
[1:38:24] | – Go on. – No. | -快去 -不 |
[1:38:26] | No. I need to… | 不 我需要 |
[1:38:28] | – Listen to Anthony. – …finish this. | -安东尼听我说 -完成这个 |
[1:38:30] | Thank you very much for that lovely dinner. | 非常感谢你准备的丰盛晚餐 |
[1:38:32] | Good night. Sleep tight. | 晚安 睡个好觉 |
[1:38:36] | Don’t be worthy. Be arrogant. It’s much more sexy. | 别担心 傲慢一点 那更性感哦 |
[1:38:42] | Do you like arrogance? | 你喜欢傲慢 |
[1:38:43] | I think it’ll get you further. | 我认为那会让你更进一步 |
[1:38:45] | Because you are arrogant. | 因为你很傲慢 |
[1:38:46] | I know I’m arrogant. | 我知道我傲慢 |
[1:38:48] | Do you find yourself sexy? | 你有没有发现自己很性感 |
[1:38:49] | Yes, all the time. | 当然 一直都是 |
[1:38:52] | It’s hard for me to get through the day without… | 对我而言度过一天很难不 |
[1:38:53] | I bet. | 我打赌 |
[1:38:54] | …taking a couple of moments out and… | 抽出一些时间并 |
[1:38:59] | I’m trying to concentrate on this. | 我正努力在这个上面集中精力 |
[1:39:02] | Don’t distract me with your arrogance | 别用你的傲慢打扰我 |
[1:39:05] | and sexiness and… | 也别用性感色诱我 |
[1:39:06] | I’ll give it three minutes. | 我给它三分钟 |
[1:39:08] | …talking about your… God knows what. | 更不要谈论你的 天知道什么 |
[1:39:11] | You know what I’m saying. I totally… | 你知道我在说啥吧 我完全 |
[1:39:12] | You’ve got some preconceived idea | 你对牛津剑桥的电影导演 |
[1:39:14] | about some Oxbridge version | 有一些先入为主的想法 |
[1:39:17] | of a film director and it’s all bollocks. | 这些都是胡扯 |
[1:39:20] | You just need to get out there and start filming. | 你只需要走出去然后开始拍电影 |
[1:39:21] | It’s like Patrick said. | 就像帕特里克说的那样 |
[1:39:25] | Well… | 这个 |
[1:39:27] | I know he’s a cunt, but he’s got a point. | 我知道他是个贱人 但他说得有道理 |
[1:39:31] | I liked him. No, you didn’t. | 我喜欢他 不 你没有 |
[1:39:33] | I didn’t, actually. No, I didn’t. | 实际上 我没有 对 我没有 |
[1:39:36] | – Um, I liked his wife. – Did you? | -嗯 我喜欢他的妻子 -是吗 |
[1:39:39] | Mmm. Very much. Mmm. | 嗯 相当喜欢 嗯 |
[1:39:43] | I feel like I haven’t got this enough, so I need to… | 我觉得这还不够 所以我需要 |
[1:39:48] | I need to stay up and do this, but you need to go to sleep. | 我需要熬夜做这个 但你需要睡觉 |
[1:39:51] | I’m waiting for two minutes for your mother to go to sleep | 我等你妈妈睡两分钟 |
[1:39:53] | and then I’m going to go down. | 然后我就下去 |
[1:39:58] | Do you think she suspects that you creep down to my bed? | 你认为她怀疑你爬到我的床上去了吗 |
[1:40:02] | No. | 没有 |
[1:40:04] | Do you think she does? | 你觉得她会吗 |
[1:40:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:07] | If she does, that was an amazing performance. | 如果她会的话 那真是一场好戏 |
[1:40:12] | I don’t think she has any idea. | 我认为她不会 |
[1:40:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:17] | I think she’s asleep. | 我想她睡着了 |
[1:40:20] | I’m gonna take my shoes off, so I don’t wake her. | 我要脱掉鞋子 这样我就不会吵醒她了 |
[1:40:30] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:40:36] | Please come to bed. Go to bed. | 上床吧 去睡觉 |
[1:40:38] | No. No, I need to do this. | 不 不 我需要做这个 |
[1:40:45] | Are you gonna drink all that brandy? | 你要把那些白兰地都喝了吗 |
[1:40:47] | Well, I’m not gonna just leave it there. | 嗯 我不会只把它留在那里的 |
[1:40:49] | Probably. | 大概 |
[1:40:51] | Come to bed. | 来睡觉 |
[1:41:31] | Then, Isabel, | 然后 伊莎贝尔 |
[1:41:34] | live chaste, | 纯洁的活着 |
[1:41:37] | and, brother, die. | 然后 兄长 死了 |
[1:41:42] | More than our brother is our chastity. | 我们的贞操比我们的兄长更重要 |
[1:41:49] | I’ll tell him yet of Angelo’s request, | 我会告诉他安吉洛的请求 |
[1:41:53] | and fit his mind to death, for his soul’s rest. | 使他的心得到平静 使他的灵魂得到安息 |
[1:42:01] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[1:42:03] | – No, I totally fucked that up. – No, you… No, you didn’t. | -不 我完全搞砸了 -不 你没有 |
[1:42:05] | -No, I did. No, -you really didn’t. | -不 我有 -没有 你做得很好 |
[1:42:06] | You really didn’t. | 你真的没有 |
[1:42:07] | Do you wanna go from… | 你想从 |
[1:42:12] | Where’s easiest? | 哪里最容易 |
[1:42:13] | “That he had 20 heads to tender down…” | 他有20个脑袋要压扁 |
[1:42:15] | No, wait. – Mmm-hmm. | 不 等一下 嗯哼 |
[1:42:16] | From there, ’cause it’s a full stop. | 从那里开始 因为这是一个完整的句号 |
[1:42:18] | “Though he hath fallen by prompture…” | 尽管他堕落欲望之中 |
[1:42:21] | I’m gonna go from… | 我要从 |
[1:42:23] | And you were completely right. | 你说的很有道理 |
[1:42:28] | Of course you were. | 当然了 |
[1:42:29] | Uh, we’re having a break, but I should get back. | 呃 我们在休息 但我应该回去了 |
[1:42:32] | But I just wanted to call to just say | 但我只是想打电话说 |
[1:42:35] | that I shouldn’t have worried so much. | 我不应该担心那么多 |
[1:42:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:42:40] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[1:42:42] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:43:02] | It does stink. | 它确实很臭 |
[1:43:04] | Yeah. It does, though, it does. | 是啊 但确实如此 |
[1:43:06] | It’s gonna stink even more soon. | 它等会儿还会更臭 |
[1:43:09] | He’s here. Yay! | 他在这儿 耶 |
[1:43:10] | Hey, Pedro. | 嘿 佩德罗 |
[1:43:12] | Come on. Take your time. | 来吧 慢慢来 |
[1:43:14] | Yeah, just take your time. | 是的 慢慢来 |
[1:43:15] | There’s no rush. | 不用着急 |
[1:43:16] | No rush at all. | 一点也不着急 |
[1:43:20] | Right. Merci. | 好的 梅西 |
[1:43:32] | After the fucking Nouvelle Vague and everything, | 在他妈的一切都变得模糊之后 |
[1:43:34] | we kind of actually now realize | 我们现在才真正意识到 |
[1:43:36] | that we can use all the techniques | 我们可以使用所有的技术 |
[1:43:38] | and the new look of, you know, | 以及全新外形的 你知道 |
[1:43:40] | pure contemporary type of image. | 纯粹的当代形象 |
[1:43:42] | That’s the thing. It’s just look. | 就是这样 只是外形而已 |
[1:43:43] | It’s a style over substance. | 这是一种超越物质的风格 |
[1:43:44] | No, no, I disagree totally with that, | 不 不 我完全不同意这个 |
[1:43:46] | because it has this very formal kind of structure | 因为它有一种非常正式的结构 |
[1:43:49] | and it’s very, very, contemporary, | 它非常 非常 现代 |
[1:43:51] | and it opens… I think it opens doors | 它打开了 我想它打开了一扇门 |
[1:43:53] | and it touches people in a much more deep way | 它比 你知道的 就像在咖啡馆闲聊 |
[1:43:56] | than just choosing like, you know, chitchat in a cafe, | 更深层次的方式触动了人们 |
[1:43:59] | like in Godard’s film or something. | 就像在戈达尔的电影里一样 |
[1:44:01] | It’s much more… Somehow it’s more sensual. | 更重要的是 不知何故 它更性感 |
[1:44:05] | I don’t know, but it feels like | 我不知道 但感觉 |
[1:44:06] | they just transposed the commercial aesthetic | 他们只是把商业美学转向了 |
[1:44:08] | over to cinema, and that’s not cinema. | 电影 那东西根本不叫电影 |
[1:44:09] | That’s, that’s, so… Like a critic is saying that. | 那是 那是 所以 就像评论家说的那样 |
[1:44:11] | It’s so stupid because it’s all about using these tools | 这太愚蠢了 因为这只是工具的使用 |
[1:44:14] | and what the people in commercial actually created | 这是商人创造的 |
[1:44:17] | and use it in a very powerful art form. | 并将它用在一种非常强大的艺术形式中 |
[1:44:20] | Think about what Rivette did in ’74, ’75, | 回想一下里韦特在74 75年做的 |
[1:44:23] | compared to what Besson’s doing now. | 再对比一下贝松现在做的 |
[1:44:24] | That says it all. | 这说明了一切 |
[1:44:28] | There is some meaning to be gathered. | 这里有些内涵需要内敛起来 |
[1:44:32] | I want it to become, like, beautiful, | 我想它变成 就像 美好的事物 |
[1:44:34] | all this blood and all this dirt and all this shit… | 所有的血和污垢以及狗屎一样的东西 |
[1:44:36] | Mate, it’s gonna be beautiful | 伙计 它会变得美好的 |
[1:44:38] | if you let me shoot it, like, | 如果你让我像我跟你说的 |
[1:44:40] | that way, I’m telling you. | 这样给它来一枪 |
[1:44:41] | It’s gonna look amazing. | 它看起来会很棒的 |
[1:44:43] | Yeah, if you think about this, | 如果你想这么干的话 |
[1:44:44] | – I got black and white, – that’s Diva. | -我叫警察了 -那就成了歌剧女主 |
[1:44:47] | You haven’t seen that? Who’s it by? | 你没看过吗 谁导演的 |
[1:44:49] | It’s a great film. It’s Jean-Jacques Beineix. | 那是好电影 让·雅克·贝奈克斯导演 |
[1:44:51] | – I don’t know him. – He’s an amazing director. | -我没听说过他 -他是个很好的导演 |
[1:44:53] | One of my favorite, I think. | 我认为是我最喜欢的导演之一 |
[1:44:55] | Is it his new one? | 是他的新作么 |
[1:44:56] | No, it was, like, four years ago or something. | 不 那大概是四年前的作品了 |
[1:44:58] | I thought you loved French films. | 我认为你喜欢法国电影 |
[1:45:00] | Yeah, but not this new stuff. | 是的 但不是这些新片子 |
[1:45:02] | Like, I saw that one | 就像我看过的那一部 |
[1:45:04] | uh, Subway, by Besson. | 地下铁 贝松导演的 |
[1:45:11] | I love that bit. | 我喜欢这餐饭 |
[1:46:07] | I think we should go to bed. | 我想我们该睡觉了 |
[1:46:11] | Don’t you? | 你说呢 |
[1:46:19] | I think so. | 我想也是 |
[1:46:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:46:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:46:34] | Put your pajamas on at least. | 至少穿上你的睡衣 |
[1:46:38] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:46:39] | I’m putting a note downstairs for Anthony. | 我下楼给安东尼写张便条 |
[1:46:41] | – What, in the street? – No, just on the front door. | -什么 在街上 -不 就在前门 |
[1:46:44] | Oh, well, darling, I’ll come with you, then. | 好吧 亲爱的 那我和你一起去 |
[1:46:45] | No. I’ll be one minute. I’ll be one minute. | 不用 我一会儿就回来 一会就回来 |
[1:46:48] | – Well, down and straight up. – I will. | -好吧 快去快回 -我会的 |
[1:46:51] | Leave the door. | 别关门 |
[1:47:37] | Right, now, bedtime. | 好了 现在是睡觉时间 |
[1:47:47] | Snuggle in. | 快钻进来 |
[1:47:52] | There we go. | 睡吧 |
[1:47:54] | Sausage and croc and piggy. | 香肠 鳄鱼和小猪 |
[1:48:00] | Shall I close your blinds? | 我把你的百叶窗关上好吗 |
[1:48:01] | No, I like them open. | 不 我喜欢开着的窗睡 |
[1:48:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:48:12] | Now, then. | 睡吧 |
[1:48:14] | Mmm, very sleepy. | 嗯 眼皮儿打架了 |
[1:48:17] | Good night, my darling. | 晚安 小可爱 |
[1:48:20] | I’m really happy you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你能来 |
[1:48:22] | Mmm, I’m very happy I’m here, too. | 嗯 我也很高兴来到这里 |
[1:48:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:48:25] | Well done for today. | 今天做得很好 |
[1:48:28] | So proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[1:48:30] | See you in the morning. Sleep well. Sleep tight. | 早上见 睡个好觉 晚安 |
[1:49:23] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[1:49:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:49:39] | Barbara, don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. | 芭芭拉 别想了 别想了 |
[1:49:43] | We’ll talk soon. Thank you so much for ringing. | 我们等会再谈 谢谢你打电话来 |
[1:49:47] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:50:17] | The worst. | 最糟的情况 |
[1:51:27] | Anthony had been found | 安东尼在华莱士收藏馆的 |
[1:51:30] | in the lavatories of the Wallace Collection | 厕所里被人发现了 |
[1:51:33] | where he had, uh, taken an overdose. | 他在那 吸毒过量 |
[1:51:38] | And, uh, an ambulance was called, | 然后 有人叫了辆救护车 |
[1:51:42] | um, and there was an attempt to resuscitate him there. | 当时有人对他进行了急救 |
[1:51:46] | And he was then taken | 然后他被带走了 |
[1:51:48] | to the Middlesex Hospital in Mortimer Street | 去莫蒂默街的米德尔塞克斯医院 |
[1:51:52] | where he died. | 他死在那儿了 |
[1:52:00] | And, um… | 还有 |
[1:53:02] | When I am dead, my darling, | 当我去往天国的时候 亲爱的 |
[1:53:08] | sing no sad songs for me. | 请为我唱轻快的葬曲 |
[1:53:13] | Plant thou no roses at my head, | 别让玫瑰在我身边开放 |
[1:53:17] | nor shady cypress tree. | 也别让柏树遮住我的阳光 |
[1:53:24] | Be the grass green above me | 愿青草覆我身躯之上 |
[1:53:29] | with showers and dewdrops wet. | 以阵雨和晨露浇溉 |
[1:53:36] | And if thou wilt, remember, | 汝心之所愿 莫失莫忘 |
[1:53:44] | and if thou wilt, forget. | 汝心之所愿 相忘江湖 |
[1:59:35] | Action! | 开始 |