| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Spartacus.Gods.of.the.Arena.Pt.1 | 斯巴达克斯 竞技场之神 第一集 | 
| [00:10] | past transgressions | 往昔岁月 | 
| [00:14] | There is but one path. We kill them all. | 唯有一条路 就是将他们赶尽杀绝 | 
| [00:29] | I’m your Dominus. I will have your fucking hearts! | 我是你们的主人 我要把你们的心脏都他妈的挖出来 | 
| [00:33] | Quintus… | |
| [00:38] | Lucretia! | |
| [00:41] | What would you do? | 你想做什么? | 
| [00:44] | To hold your wife again? | 为了能再次抱起你的妻子? | 
| [00:48] | To feel the warmth of her skin? | 去感受她肌肤的温暖? | 
| [00:51] | The taste of her lips? | 她唇齿的芳香? | 
| [00:54] | How many men would you kill? | 你想杀死多少人? | 
| [01:00] | I left the deed in Barca’s hands. | 我把这件事交给Barca来处理 | 
| [01:01] | Now you’re free. | 现在你自由了 | 
| [01:04] | We have been betrayed by the Beast of fucking Carthage. | 天杀的迦太基野兽居然背叛了我们 | 
| [01:10] | You are beneath me. | 你低我一等 | 
| [01:13] | He is a Magistrate! | 他可是行政官! | 
| [01:16] | One can never know who is plotting violence, can one. | 没人可以预知是谁在捣鬼 | 
| [01:19] | Or when they may commit the act. | 或者他们何时会采取行动 | 
| [01:25] | Your wife, she moves ever closer, even as we speak. | 你的妻子 我们说话间她正离我们越来越近 | 
| [01:28] | My word is kept. | 我兑现了我的诺言 | 
| [01:30] | They’re reunited. | 他们重逢了 | 
| [01:36] | You will become the greatest Lanistain the republic. | 你会成为全国最伟大的角斗士训练者 | 
| [01:42] | And as such a title we will climb beyond our station, beyond Capua, | 在如此盛名之下 我们将一步青云 超越训练场 超越Capua | 
| [01:47] | perhaps to the very steps of the Senate itself. | 也许还能在元老院争得一席之地 | 
| [02:06] | The fights are particularly entertaining today. | 今天的角斗表演尤为有趣 | 
| [02:10] | You’d enjoy them more viewed from the pulvinus. | 从贵宾席上看肯定更有意思 | 
| [02:15] | Fucking shit eater. | 吃屎去吧 | 
| [02:17] | Let Vettius preen like a woman. | 让Vettius像娘们一样多高兴一会儿吧 | 
| [02:19] | You’ll school him in the ways of men, when Gannicus takes to the sands. | 等到Gannicus上场后 你就可以让他知道什么才是真正的男人了 | 
| [02:22] | Ahh, absent Tullius and the Magistrate to bear witness, what’s the fucking purpose? | 没有Tullius和行政官到场见证 这还他妈的有什么意义? | 
| [02:27] | One man in today’s games. | 今天的角斗只有一个人出战 | 
| [02:29] | One only, and the seat sneeding to impress stand empty as Vettius’ fucking head. | 只有一个 而该来的却不来 只有那个傻逼Vettius在这里 | 
| [02:43] | – Get up! Get up! – Solonius! What news? | -站起来!站起来! -Solonius! 有啥新闻? | 
| [02:46] | Tullius and the Magistrate were delayed with pressing business, but arrive shortly. | Tullius和行政官公务缠身而迟到了 但是他们一会儿就会过来 | 
| [02:50] | As long as the current match continues… | 只要现在这场比赛胜负未决… | 
| [02:56] | No. Get up! | 不 站起来! | 
| [02:58] | Good day! | 幸运日! | 
| [03:01] | Get up, get up you fuck… | 站起来 站起来你这个傻… | 
| [03:15] | Vettius begins the match without proper instruction? | Vettius 居然不作 适当的介绍就直接开始比赛? | 
| [03:18] | Proper? | 适当的? | 
| [03:19] | Vettius and the word are of distant relations. | Vettius向来没文化 | 
| [03:22] | I for one am grateful to be spared his oratory. | 我很庆幸不需要忍受他的演说 | 
| [03:24] | The man’s voice causes skull to ache. | 他的声音刺耳得让我头疼 | 
| [03:30] | Gannicus takes position! | Gannicus上场了! | 
| [03:52] | Now there’s a fucking gladiator! | 这才是他妈的真正的角斗士! | 
| [04:19] | Take his fucking face off! | 把他的脸他妈的给我撕下来! | 
| [04:28] | Begin! | 开赛! | 
| [05:00] | Is your man ever of a serious note? | 你的人什么时候有点正经样? | 
| [05:03] | He’d strip naked and fight with his cock, as long as he wins. | 只要能赢 叫他全裸用”大鸟”作战他都愿意 | 
| [05:06] | Gannicus, I love you. | Gannicus 我爱你 | 
| [05:29] | What is he doing Quintus… | 他在做什么 Quintus… | 
| [06:14] | Fucking kill him! | 他妈的杀了他! | 
| [06:19] | No! Wait just a little while. | 不 等一会儿 | 
| [06:23] | Gannicus, do not kill him. | Gannicus 别杀了他 | 
| [06:27] | Do not kill him. | 别杀了他 | 
| [06:31] | Noooo! | 不!!! | 
| [06:57] | Now they arrive. | 他们现在来了 | 
| [07:01] | A victory regardless. | 获胜了就好 | 
| [07:03] | Won in dewy morn. | 这只不过是朝露之战罢了 | 
| [07:05] | None of the important matches happen until after the midday sun has passed. | 在午时之前 都没什么大不了的 | 
| [07:10] | Consider yourself fortunate to have a man in the games at all. | 你还有个角斗士能够参加竞技 | 
| [07:13] | Good Solonius stands with empty hands. | 我Solonius可是一无所有站在这里 | 
| [07:19] | Come then. Let us see them filled with drink. | 一起来吧 让我们一起畅饮吧 | 
| [07:22] | Tell Doctore to see Gannicus back to the ludus. | 让Doctore带Gannicus回训练场 | 
| [07:25] | And properly rewarded for his showing. | 并为今天的精彩竞技给他适当奖励 | 
| [07:28] | Can we not stay for the rest of the games? | 我们不看完比赛吗? | 
| [07:30] | Vettius’ men command the prominent matches. | 后面都是Vettius手下的表演了 | 
| [07:31] | He has more than enough eyes to watch him stroke his cock. | 够多人看他自慰了 | 
| [07:34] | I would not add ours to the sight. | 我们还是不凑热闹了 | 
| [07:37] | Now you love me, Capua. | 为我疯狂吧 Capua | 
| [07:43] | Doctore. | |
| [07:48] | Dominus orders Gannicus returned to the ludus, and seen to reward. | 主人命令你带Gannicus回训练场 并给予他奖赏 | 
| [07:55] | Perhaps one day the pretty little bitch will fight later in the afternoon. | 也许有一天这个漂亮小娘们能在午后竞技 | 
| [07:59] | With the rest of the men. | 跟真正的男人一决高下 | 
| [08:01] | You and your tiny cock best pray that day never come. | 你跟你的迷你鸡鸡 最好祈祷这不会成真 | 
| [08:09] | Save blood for the fucking sands, Gannicus. | 把你的热血留到竞技场上吧 Gannicus | 
| [08:12] | What seized fucking brain, releasing your swords in the arena? | 你脑子进水了吗? 居然在竞技场上丢下自己的双剑 | 
| [08:17] | I could have killed the man absent an arm and both fucking legs. | 就算没了一条胳膊和两只腿 我照样可以杀了那个男人 | 
| [08:21] | Hubris. A fine quality. | 骄傲自大 很好的品质 | 
| [08:25] | Often possessed by cunts who perish from it. | 总是因为被婊子所诱惑而销蚀干净 | 
| [08:30] | Did you catch the manner of his eye, as he gazed down from the pulvinus? | 你们看见他从贵宾席望过来的眼神了吗? | 
| [08:35] | Fucking Vettius. | 去他妈的Vettius | 
| [08:37] | Barely free of his mother’s tit, | 这个乳臭未干的臭小子 | 
| [08:38] | yet carries himself above lanistas of more deserving years. | 居然爬到多年训练师的头上来了 | 
| [08:42] | Youth often imagines itself swollen beyond its worth. | 年轻人总是自不量力 | 
| [08:44] | Time will cure him of the condition, as it does all foolish young men. | 时间会治好他的病症的 就像治好所有愚蠢的年轻人一样 | 
| [08:48] | Time is what he holds in abundance. | 他拥有的时间多了去了 | 
| [08:50] | The new arena will be finished in but a handful of months. | 新的竞技场再过几个月就要完工了 | 
| [08:52] | If we are excluded from the opening games… | 如果我们不能得到公开赛的参赛权… | 
| [08:55] | Vettius is but shit from a shit town. | Vettius只不过是 一个从穷乡僻壤来的小屁孩 | 
| [08:58] | How could Tullius and the Magistrate favor a boy from Nola over Capua’s own sons? | 为什么Tullius和行政官会如此看重 一个从Nola来的男孩 多过Capua之子 | 
| [09:02] | How do they do it now? | 他们现在就是这么做的啊 | 
| [09:03] | We must prove ourselves in the more important bouts in the old arena and secure position. | 我们应该在老竞技场更重要的比赛中 证明自己的实力 保证参赛权 | 
| [09:08] | To fight later in the day we must first distinguish ourselves against Vettius’ men. | 为了能在午后竞技 我们要先战胜Vettius的角斗士 | 
| [09:11] | Yet Vettius’ men only fight later in the day. | 但是Vettius的人只在午后竞技 | 
| [09:14] | A vexing conundrum. | 这跟先有鸡还是先有蛋一样是个难解之谜 | 
| [09:16] | – Lucretia?! – Gaia! | |
| [09:20] | Gaia! How come you to Capua without telling me? | Gaia!你来Capua怎么不跟我说一声 | 
| [09:23] | I have only this moment returned, with intentions of seeking you out. | 我才刚回来 就到处寻找你的踪迹 | 
| [09:27] | Do you travel with your husband? | 你和你丈夫一起来的吗? | 
| [09:30] | He takes to road no more. | 他无法再走路了 | 
| [09:32] | Not in this life, at least. | 至少此生不行了 | 
| [09:35] | Apologies. | 我向你致歉 | 
| [09:36] | None required. | 无需道歉 | 
| [09:37] | It was his time. | 这是他的命运 | 
| [09:41] | Are you occupied? | 你有空吗? | 
| [09:42] | I am fit to bursting with stories of my adventures. | 我太想跟你分享我冒险的故事了 | 
| [09:46] | Quintus…? | |
| [09:47] | What man dares stand between women and gossip? | 谁敢挡在女人和八卦之间呢? | 
| [09:50] | You must tell me everything. Secret no detail. | 你必须告诉我所有事情 不准有任何保留 | 
| [09:53] | Removed from the ears of men, my lips willingly part… | 快离男人远一点 我的嘴就要张开了 | 
| [09:57] | Gaia returns unencumbered. | Gaia了无牵挂的回来了 | 
| [09:59] | And in enticing form. | 仍是这样的迷人 | 
| [10:02] | Huh, that woman is a force of fucking nature. | 那女人有一种致命诱惑力 | 
| [10:05] | One that has blown many an unsuspecting man to his ruin. | 能毁掉无数毫无防备的男人 | 
| [10:08] | You require someone more refined to grace armas our fortunes rise. | 我们的亨通财运需要 更高雅的佳人作伴 | 
| [10:15] | Have eyes ever beheld such a marvel? | 谁能有幸亲见这般神迹? | 
| [10:18] | A sight to put the Circus Maximus in Rome to bitter shame. | 这将让罗马大竞技场都为之羞愧 | 
| [10:22] | We will be the ones shamed, if grand ceremony passes absent our gladiators. | 如果庆典活动淘汰了我们的角斗士 我们将是羞愧的人 | 
| [10:27] | We must force advantage, before opportunity slips from grasp. | 我们必须加强优势 以免与机会失之交臂 | 
| [10:30] | No, we must be patient. | 不 我们要耐心一点 | 
| [10:31] | Your father would venture forth with respect and caution. | 你的父亲总是 带着尊敬和谨慎之心勇猛直前的 | 
| [10:34] | Then a blessing he is not present. | 那庆贺他不在场吧 | 
| [10:36] | Perhaps we should send word to him in Sicilia, petition advice…? | 也许我们应该带话给在Sicilia的他 请求他给予一些建议? | 
| [10:39] | I can already divine content of his reply. | 我现在都可以想象出他会怎么回复 | 
| [10:42] | Which is why he never rose above his humble station. | 不就是为什么他要一直保持谦卑姿态 | 
| [10:45] | Fuck patience! | 去他妈的耐心! | 
| [10:47] | Ahh. Look to Tullius for the way! | 我们要对Tullius提高警惕! | 
| [10:50] | He seizes opportunity by the balls while lesser men are left holding cock! | 别人还在小心翼翼的时候 他就已然抓住了机会 | 
| [10:55] | A simple merchant, | 一个愚蠢的商人 | 
| [10:57] | yet he gives honored counsel to the Magistrate | 却能给行政官 | 
| [10:59] | and all the rest of the noble shit eaters of Capua. | 以及Capua那些吃屎的贵族提意见 | 
| [11:02] | Truth told, yet at excessive volume. | 大实话 但是你应该小声点 | 
| [11:05] | I would shout his praise to the fucking heavens. | 我应该把对他的赞歌向天吼出 | 
| [11:07] | His hands shaped events resulting in the erection of the new arena. | 他促成了新竞技场的建设 | 
| [11:12] | He supplies slaves from the furthest reaches of the Republic to speed its completion. | 他提供了从遥远的边疆抓来的奴隶 加快了竞技场的完工速度 | 
| [11:16] | Through the ambitions of Tullius, Capua is elevated. | 就凭Tullius的野心 Capua将会被振兴 | 
| [11:21] | A lesson to be studied, and reproduced in kind. | 前车之师 后车之鉴 | 
| [11:25] | Is that all? | 仅此而已? | 
| [11:26] | A simple task then, Batiatus. | 简单的任务 Batiatus | 
| [11:31] | Between us, we have the greatest gladiators in Capua. | 私下说 我们拥有Capua最伟大的角斗士 | 
| [11:35] | Barca, Acadeus, Gannicus… | |
| [11:38] | Men forged into something beyond their worth. | 经过千锤百炼的他们 早已成为超越自我的真汉子 | 
| [11:41] | Beyond anything that smug little piss Vettius could ever hope to offer… | 更超越Vettius所有角斗士 | 
| [11:50] | Perhaps Tullius should not have strayed so far abroad in acquiring his slaves. | 也许Tullius不需要这么费神到国外抓奴隶 | 
| [11:56] | Pick him up. | 把他抓起来 | 
| [12:00] | Crixus! | |
| [12:02] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 | 
| [12:04] | No one breaks the line! | 不准过界! | 
| [12:06] | Hold! | 等等! | 
| [12:08] | This is one of good Tullius’ slaves? | 这是Tullius的奴隶之一? | 
| [12:10] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [12:11] | – I would make purchase. – Purchase? | -我要做一笔交易 -交易? | 
| [12:13] | – What’s the man’s worth? – He is not for sale. | -这男人值多少钱? -他不卖 | 
| [12:16] | Fifty denarii. | 50第纳尔 | 
| [12:18] | – What are you doing? – Seizing balls. | -你在做什么? -抓住机会 | 
| [12:20] | The man is barely worth ten. | 这男人连10第纳尔都不值 | 
| [12:22] | Why would you pay such a sum for a shit Gaul? | 为什么要为这个 吃屎的高卢人付出这么多钱? | 
| [12:24] | Shit? | 吃屎? | 
| [12:26] | Do you not see the promise in his eyes? | 你没从他眼中看出必胜的决心吗? | 
| [12:28] | The spark smoldering in his breast? | 那在他胸膛里燃烧的火苗? | 
| [12:30] | I would give it tender, to ignite in the arena! | 我要点燃他 让他烧遍竞技场! | 
| [12:36] | Fifty? | |
| [12:37] | Add another five to weight your own purse. | 再另外给你5第纳尔 | 
| [12:39] | Lend me twenty denarii. | 借我20第纳尔 | 
| [12:42] | – You pay too much for the man. – The man is nothing. | -你为这个男人付出太多了 -他什么都不是 | 
| [12:45] | I pay to gain favor with Tullius. | 我是为了讨Tullius的欢心 | 
| [12:51] | A waste of coin. | 暴殄天物 | 
| [12:53] | The shit fuck will never be a gladiator. | 这个屎人永远都成不了角斗士 | 
| [12:55] | Even the lowest man can rise beyond the heavens, | 即便是最低等的人都有可能平步青云 | 
| [13:00] | if tempted with the proper reward… | 只要奖赏适宜… | 
| [14:12] | He was well satisfied? | 他满足吗? | 
| [14:15] | Very well. | 非常满足 | 
| [14:16] | Dominus will be pleased. | 主人会很高兴的 | 
| [14:18] | Not as much as I am. | 不会比我高兴 | 
| [14:20] | When are you not so? Especially with yourself? | 你何时不高兴过? 尤其是沾沾自喜的时候 | 
| [14:24] | It is a curse. Being blessed with so much to offer. | 这是个诅咒 能力越大 责任越大 | 
| [14:28] | And so few interested in sharing it. | 而且毫无兴趣分享它 | 
| [14:37] | See yourselves well scrubbed. | 好好清清你身上的肮脏吧 | 
| [14:39] | I would not have you smell of goat. | 我不想你闻起来一股羊骚味 | 
| [14:42] | – Goat? – A dead one. | – 羊骚味? – 还是死羊的骚味 | 
| [14:46] | – The smell of victory, brother. – Well earned. | – 这是胜利的味道 兄弟 – 你已经功成名就 | 
| [14:50] | The men all speak of your triumph. | 大家都在讨论你的胜利 | 
| [14:52] | As they will of yours, when you return to the arena. | 胜利也将属于你 当你回到竞技场之时 | 
| [14:55] | The crowd will cum in great geysers, | 世人会蜂拥而至 | 
| [14:57] | drenching the gods gathered to witness | 亲眼目睹 | 
| [15:00] | Oenomaus once more upon the sands! | Oenomaus重回沙场! | 
| [15:04] | I would have words with my wife. | 我要跟我妻子说几句话 | 
| [15:06] | Absent your cock, which has escaped you. | 注意你的胯下之物 已经傲然挺立了 | 
| [15:12] | It will be missed. | 有人会对此念念不忘的 | 
| [15:16] | Has Dominus spoken of my return? | 主人说起让我重回赛场之事了吗? | 
| [15:19] | I have not heard it. | 还没听闻此事 | 
| [15:20] | More than a year has passed since I faced Theokoles. | 自从我与Theokoles决斗后 已经过去一年了 | 
| [15:22] | Perhaps Dominus does not intend… | 也许主人根本无意… | 
| [15:24] | You were the only one to ever stand against the Shadow of Death and live. | 你是唯一一个 对抗死亡之魅还存活下来的人 | 
| [15:28] | Batiatus would be a fool to keep you from the arena. | Batiatus如果不让你回到赛场那真是愚蠢 | 
| [15:31] | Or I am the fool, for ever dreaming of such a thing. | 或者我才真正愚蠢 还妄想着这种事情 | 
| [15:34] | You are many things. Foolish is not among them. | 你拥有很多品质 但是愚蠢不是其中之一 | 
| [15:37] | Batiatus waits but for the perfect day for his champion to retake glory. | Batiatus在等待完美的一天 让他的冠军重摘荣耀 | 
| [15:52] | Is it true? That his thing is large as a horse’s? | 真的吗?他的胯下之物像马一样大? | 
| [15:56] | – Diona! – Are you not curious? | -你不好奇? | 
| [15:58] | Is Gannicus’ really that big? | Gannicus真的那么大吗? | 
| [16:02] | Where is Domina? | 主人在哪里? | 
| [16:04] | In the triclinium with her guest. | 跟客人在餐厅 | 
| [16:06] | – Diona, see the girls bathed. – Yes, Melitta. | -Diona 让女孩们去洗澡 -好的 Melitta | 
| [16:12] | It is exciting, speaking of such things, is it not? | 谈论这种事很令人激动吧 对吗? | 
| [16:17] | I was of a similar age, not so long ago. | 不久之前 我也是你们这样的年纪 | 
| [16:19] | I know the giddy enticement of the subject. | 我知道这种话题的诱惑性 | 
| [16:22] | Yet you and Diona should turn thought from it. | 你和Diona应该把这件事抛诸脑后 | 
| [16:26] | Soon enough your flowers will be plucked. | 很快你们这两朵鲜花就将被采摘 | 
| [16:28] | Hastening the moment will only result in bruising of the petals. | 太过纵情 只会让自己迅速凋零 | 
| [16:33] | Yes, Melitta. | 是的 Melitta | 
| [16:36] | And in regards to Gannicus… I’ve seen bigger. | 至于Gannicus…我见过更大的 | 
| [16:44] | Oh, you don’t seem overly distraught at his passing. | 你好像一点都不为他的去世而伤心 | 
| [16:47] | How would you present, | 如果是你会怎样 | 
| [16:49] | after years enduring withered flesh groping at you. | 再被一团皱巴巴的老肉蹂躏多年后 | 
| [16:52] | But when you left Capua I thought you madly in love. | 但是当你离开Capua的时候 我以为你为爱痴狂着呢 | 
| [16:55] | I was…with his purse. | 我是…为他的钱所痴狂 | 
| [16:59] | Sadly his fortunes went dry towards the end. | 很可惜他的钱财 也随着他的死亡而逐渐枯竭 | 
| [17:04] | And did you aid in their evaporation? | 你应该是枯竭的原因之一吧? | 
| [17:07] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? | 
| [17:09] | I am the glorious sun. | 我是最耀眼的太阳 | 
| [17:14] | Returned to bless loving rays upon favored friend… | 回到这片福地 将福音送至挚友手中 | 
| [17:21] | – Gaia… – I have far too many baubles brought from Rome. | -我从罗马带来的宝物多了去了 | 
| [17:25] | Along with other pleasures to be shared… | 还有许多欢愉等待与你分享… | 
| [17:40] | It suits you. | 它很适合你 | 
| [17:42] | It would dazzle Venus herself. | 这会让维纳斯都为之目眩 | 
| [17:47] | I fear I have nothing so exquisite to give in return. | 我害怕我没有等价的礼物回馈你 | 
| [17:50] | Your company is all I ever desire. | 能有你陪伴 是我最大的奢求 | 
| [17:55] | And…? | 还有…? | 
| [17:57] | And, I would not refuse the comforts of a well appointed villa, | 还有 我不会拒绝暂时居住在你的豪宅里 | 
| [18:01] | until I manage other arrangements…? | 直到我另嫁他人 | 
| [18:04] | Involving a ripe purse? | 此人必须荷包殷实? | 
| [18:08] | So many years have passed, yet nothing has changed. | 那么多年过去了 你还是没变 | 
| [18:13] | Everything has changed, | 一切都改变了 | 
| [18:16] | and for the better, by the judging of it. | 回首过去 一切都变得更美好 | 
| [18:20] | When last we parted, this house was but a tomb, | 我们上次分离 这里如同坟墓般荒凉 | 
| [18:25] | haunted by the living specter of your husband’s father. | 你夫之父如游魂般掌管着这个家 | 
| [18:29] | And you, forced to smile and cater, bringing him his honeyed wine every evening. | 而你总是强颜欢笑 每晚都要给他送蜂蜜酒 | 
| [18:35] | I thought the crusty old bastard would never succumb to the afterlife. | 我以为那个老不死永远不会走了呢 | 
| [18:38] | He is not yet so far removed. | 他还阴魂不散呢 | 
| [18:41] | Merely retired to Sicilia for his health. | 只不过退休去了Sicilia静养 | 
| [18:44] | So he yet controls the ludus? | 也就是说训练场还在他的控制之下? | 
| [18:47] | No. My husband does. | 不 我丈夫掌管了 | 
| [18:49] | As his proxy. | 作为他的代理人 | 
| [18:51] | Was Gannicus well attended then? | Gannicus伺候得如何? | 
| [18:53] | He was, Domina. | 很好 主人 | 
| [18:55] | Gannicus? | |
| [18:57] | That Celt with the ridiculously charming smile? | 那个笑容拥有不可置信魅力的凯尔特人? | 
| [19:04] | ??? ever since Oenomaus was injured against Theokoles. | 自从Oenomaus 在与Theokoles的对抗中受伤后 | 
| [19:09] | In an amazing display of bravery. | Oenomaus展现出令人赞叹的勇气 | 
| [19:12] | Gannicus. | |
| [19:14] | Oenomaus. | |
| [19:16] | All the hard, rippling men right beneath our feet. | 这些猛男现在就在我们脚下 | 
| [19:20] | One moistens at the thought. | 单是想想都湿了 | 
| [19:22] | Gaia! They are but slaves! | Gaia! 他们是奴隶! | 
| [19:26] | Please. | 别这样 | 
| [19:28] | In all the years you’ve called this ludus home, | 你在训练场这么多年 | 
| [19:30] | you’ve never once considered fucking one of them? | 从没动过跟他们上床的念头? | 
| [19:34] | The very thought of that turns stomach. | 这种想法让我觉得恶心 | 
| [19:38] | I would never lay with any man besides my husband. | 除了我丈夫之外 我不会跟其他男人上床的 | 
| [19:41] | Let alone a filthy gladiator. | 更不要说是肮脏的角斗士了 | 
| [19:48] | Fucking Gaul. | 去你妈的高卢人 | 
| [19:50] | Another sacrifice to the gods of the arena. | 又一个为竞技场之神崛起的牺牲品 | 
| [19:54] | Ze’irta kema atteta mezayyna, hada. | 小得跟娘们似的 | 
| [19:59] | Ah, Dagan thinks you of a form, giving odds in your favor. | Dagan 觉得你很强壮 赌你获胜的概率大一些 | 
| [20:03] | Odds? | 概率? | 
| [20:04] | Do you know where you are, friend? | 你知道你在哪里吗 朋友? | 
| [20:06] | The House of Batiatus. | Batiatus家族 | 
| [20:08] | – Trainer of gladiators. – Yes. | – 角斗士训练所 – 是的 | 
| [20:10] | You stand among his latest recruits. | 你是他刚购买回来的奴隶 | 
| [20:13] | Bound by pain and blood, | 疼痛鲜血会伴你左右 | 
| [20:16] | together we toil beneath the cruel sting of Doctore’s whip. | 我们一起需在 Doctore的皮鞭下苟延残喘 最终涅�� | 
| [20:20] | There were eight of us, when training began. | 开始训练的时候 我们可有八个人 | 
| [20:22] | Now we’re but three. | 现在只剩下我们三个了 | 
| [20:25] | Four. | 四个 | 
| [20:31] | And how are we so blessed by a swelling number? Hm? | 我们怎么这么幸运 队伍居然扩大了? | 
| [20:36] | By what means do you find yourself among such storied company? | 你靠什么与我们同行? | 
| [20:42] | My own. | 我自己 | 
| [20:44] | You willingly present ass for fucking? | 你准备好被操死了吗? | 
| [20:46] | No, | 不 | 
| [20:49] | no, young Indus. | 不 年轻的Indus | 
| [20:51] | Do you not see it in his eyes? | 你没从他眼中看出来吗? | 
| [20:55] | This is a man with dreams of blood and glory. | 这是一个梦想着血浆和荣誉的男人 | 
| [20:59] | I doubt he’ll live to see the test. | 我很怀疑他能不能活到测试那天 | 
| [21:02] | – Test? – Our last trial. | -测试? -最终考验 | 
| [21:05] | We must all face one of the seasoned men, | 我们必须对付一个老将 | 
| [21:07] | and demonstrate to the Dominus what we have learned. | 证明给主人看 我们已经训练成功 | 
| [21:10] | Live, and receive the Mark of the Brotherhood, | 活下来 被烙印上兄弟的标记 | 
| [21:14] | proving yourself worthy of the arena. | 证明你自己在竞技场上的价值 | 
| [21:18] | I will stand upon its sands. | 我将在沙场中崛起 | 
| [21:20] | Gammadta mezayyna. | 操你妈的矮子 | 
| [21:22] | Be-qushya matya maysaeri. | 高度只够帮我口交 | 
| [21:26] | Hm, he longs to call you brother, | 他期待着叫你兄弟呢 | 
| [21:28] | and join you as gladiator. | 作为角斗士加入进来 | 
| [21:34] | Tell him the feeling is well shared. | 告诉他我深有同感 | 
| [21:38] | Oh, Jupiter’s cock! | 操蛋啊! | 
| [21:42] | Fifty denarii, for a fucking stone hauler. | 50第纳尔 就买了个搬运工回来 | 
| [21:47] | Coin well spent. | 会值回票价的 | 
| [21:50] | Was it? | 会吗? | 
| [21:52] | Word surly has reached Tullius’ ear, yet none of gratitude return. | Tullius已经知道此事 到现在都什么回应都没有 | 
| [21:57] | Fifty denarii! | 50第纳尔! | 
| [22:00] | Solonius was right. I should temper patience, as my father would. | Solonius是对的 我应该有点耐心 像我父亲那样 | 
| [22:03] | You’re not your father. | 你不是你的父亲 | 
| [22:07] | Nor would I have it so. | 我也没有耐心 | 
| [22:11] | Perhaps tomorrow you will find yourself in the market. | 也许明天你会在你曾提到的 | 
| [22:14] | Where you have often mentioned Tullius frequents upon a certain hour, | Tullius每天都会去视察他生意的地方 | 
| [22:18] | overseeing his concerns. | 与他偶遇 | 
| [22:20] | A chance encounter, to gauge reaction? | 来测试他的反应? | 
| [22:22] | Certain to be favorable. | 他一定会大加赞许的 | 
| [22:25] | As I know your reply to my request will be. | 就像我对你的要求 也会得到你的赞许一样 | 
| [22:30] | Give it voice, and see it considered. | 说来听听 看值不值得考虑 | 
| [22:33] | I would have Gaia remain with us. | 我想让Gaia留下来跟我们住在一起 | 
| [22:35] | Just for a few days, until she can manage other arrangements. | 只是几天 直到她搭上新的情郎 | 
| [22:39] | The request does not surprise. | 这个要求并不让我吃惊 | 
| [22:41] | Is that a yes? | 你答应了? | 
| [22:43] | Ask for the moon, and I would wrest it from the heavens. | 你就算是要月亮 我也会上天摘给你 | 
| [22:46] | Gaia will be so pleased at your answer. | Gaia 得知你的回复会很高兴的 | 
| [22:50] | Let her keep company with her wine a moment longer… | 让她和美酒好好待上一会儿… | 
| [22:58] | Has a wife ever had such a husband? | 有此丈夫 妇复何求? | 
| [23:01] | He but honors her… | 他只要善待她… | 
| [23:03] | and the gods for guiding her to his arms… | 神就会指引她来我的怀中 | 
| [24:07] | Crixus, you lower shield when you thrust. | Crixus 进攻的时候你的盾牌太低了 | 
| [24:10] | See it raised, or your fucking brains on the sand. | 拿高点 否则你就等着脑浆洒地吧 | 
| [24:14] | Yes, Doctore. | 是 Doctore | 
| [24:18] | A lucky blow. | 刚才是我走运 | 
| [24:19] | A blow well struck. | 但是一击即中 | 
| [24:21] | I will not make the same mistake. | 我不会犯同样的错误了 | 
| [24:29] | Good! Again! | 很好 再来 | 
| [24:38] | Doctore! | |
| [24:40] | I would work the palus. In the shade. | 我去树荫下练习剑法 | 
| [24:46] | I would not let gaze linger. | 别看那个偷懒的 | 
| [24:48] | Gannicus is a fucking fool, yet one of deadly skill. | Gannicus是个十足的蠢蛋 但是他却又有一技傍身 | 
| [24:51] | He is often rewarded for his victories with wine and cunt. | 他常因胜利而获得美酒和佳人 | 
| [24:54] | Gain Dominus’ favor, and such delights could be yours. | 得到主人的赏识 你也可以获得这些奖励 | 
| [25:02] | Drink and women are not my concern. | 我对美女和佳酿都不感兴趣 | 
| [25:05] | Ah, more for me then. | 啊哈 那就多给我些吧 | 
| [25:10] | Fucking recruits. | 这些他妈的新人 | 
| [25:12] | Smaller and smaller each year. | 一年差过一年 | 
| [25:19] | Apologies. | 对不住了 | 
| [25:28] | Oenomaus. | |
| [25:30] | You return to form. | 你恢复状态了 | 
| [25:33] | Pair with Crixus, and bring him to speed. | 与Crixus配对 让他快点上手 | 
| [25:38] | Dominus. | 是 主人 | 
| [25:51] | Gratitude. | 感谢 | 
| [25:53] | For your instructions… | 你的教导… | 
| [25:57] | Lesson one: never drop your fucking guard. | 第一课: 永远别他妈的放松警惕 | 
| [26:05] | Do you lay eyes? | 找到了吗 | 
| [26:06] | No. Perhaps Tullius did not come today. | 没有 可能Tullius今天没来 | 
| [26:08] | He always arrives, and seldom departs before noonday sun. | 他几乎每天都来 而且很少在正午之前离开 | 
| [26:12] | Are you his shadow now, adhered to each footstep? | 你是他的影子 紧随他的每个脚印? | 
| [26:14] | I but study my subject, as any proper student would in pursuit of knowledge. | 我只不过研究我的目标 如同渴求知识的好学生 | 
| [26:19] | Tullius’ man. | Tullius的人 | 
| [26:22] | I seek your master, good Tullius. Would he be within? | 我想见你的主人 尊敬的Tullius 他在里面吗 | 
| [26:24] | Oh… | 噢… | 
| [26:27] | I wish to express my gratitude for allowing me to purchase his slave Crixus. | 我想向他致谢 感谢他允许我购买他的奴隶Crixus | 
| [26:32] | The Gaul shows great promise towards the arena. | 那个高卢人很有在竞技场获胜的潜力 | 
| [26:36] | Perhaps you could pass word of my presence… | 也许你可以通传一声… | 
| [26:44] | You owe me a few of those, if you recall. | 你还欠我钱 还记得吧 | 
| [26:46] | A costly enterprise, for us both. | 对你我二人而言 这项事业都耗资颇巨 | 
| [26:49] | That one prays will turn profit. | 诸神庇佑能获得收益 | 
| [26:53] | Good Batiatus. | 尊敬的Batiatus | 
| [26:56] | The gods answer… | 诸神的回答… | 
| [27:00] | In mocking tone. | 带着嘲弄的口吻 | 
| [27:01] | I hoped for occasion to give gratitude for relieving me of that troublesome Gaul. | 我希望能有机会感谢你 让我摆脱那个麻烦的高卢人 | 
| [27:05] | Think nothing of it. | 无需多虑 | 
| [27:07] | A gesture of respect, for a man deserving of it. | 谨向这位值得尊敬的人 表达我的敬意 | 
| [27:09] | Received with all intentions. | 那就却之不恭了 | 
| [27:11] | Yet I fear you have overpaid. | 但我恐怕你做了冤大头 | 
| [27:13] | A common mistake, for those with no head towards business. | 这是没有商业头脑的人常犯的错误 | 
| [27:18] | Fifty denarii, minus the ten of the Gaul’s actual worth. | 50第纳尔 十倍于高卢人的实际价值 | 
| [27:22] | Well uh…I do not ask for its return. | 嗯…我并不要求他能带来回报 | 
| [27:25] | Fair bargain was struck. | 只是为了公平交易 | 
| [27:26] | Fair? Fair? | 公平? 公平? | 
| [27:28] | A clumsy maneuver to gain position for your ill-trained men. | 不过是为训练不当的奴隶争取地位 而玩的蹩脚花招 | 
| [27:30] | – Vettius. – Ill-trained? | – 训练不当? | 
| [27:33] | Any one of my men could best yours fucking blindfolded, | 我手下任何一人都可以蒙着双眼 打得你的人屁滚尿流 | 
| [27:35] | you pissy little shit. | 你这个垃圾 | 
| [27:36] | Listen how the rooster crows. | 狂妄自大 口出狂言 | 
| [27:38] | – Let us calm ourselves… – You doubt my words? Test them. | – 两位还是平心静气… – 你质疑我? 来试试看 | 
| [27:42] | Request the match in next month’s games. | 在下月的比赛上让他们厮杀 | 
| [27:44] | Why delay? | 有何不可? | 
| [27:45] | Let us see it here in the morning, | 明日上午在这里决斗 | 
| [27:47] | the people to judge who holds the better man. | 由观众来判断 谁的手下更为优秀 | 
| [27:49] | In the market? | 在市场里? | 
| [27:51] | Surely the Magistrate would not approve such disruption. | 行政官阁下肯定会反对这种不当行为 | 
| [27:54] | Good Tullius has his ear. | 尊敬的Tullius自有办法 | 
| [27:56] | The Magistrate could be swayed to allow it…if that is what you wish? | 我可以说服行政官同意这次决斗… 如果这是你所期待的? | 
| [28:00] | It is. And long past due. | 正是 非如此不可 | 
| [28:04] | Tomorrow then. | 那就定于明日 | 
| [28:06] | A friendly rivalry, well settled. | 一场友好的较量 | 
| [28:11] | – You press beyond advantage. – No. | – 此战毫无利益可言 – 不 | 
| [28:14] | I fucking press towards it. | 我他妈的是为了得到更大的利益 | 
| [28:17] | You should have seen young Vettius, so easily goaded into making challenge! | 你应该看看小Vettius 一激就接受挑战! | 
| [28:22] | The fucking child! | 那个死小子! | 
| [28:23] | All men are reduced in years, when faced with superior mind. | 所有人都会遇强则弱 | 
| [28:27] | Superior in all accounting! | 各方面的强者! 人们一定会涌入市场观看比赛 | 
| [28:32] | Sleep will come with difficulty tonight. | 今晚将是个不眠之夜 | 
| [28:34] | It’s been ages since I’ve seen a decent match. | 我已有多年未曾观看到精彩的对决 | 
| [28:37] | Or Tullius. | 也未曾见到Tullius了 | 
| [28:38] | In the blush of youth, he was forever attempting to slip beneath my robes. | 在我们的青葱岁月 他总想拜倒在我的裙下 | 
| [28:42] | Ha. You should have fucking let him. | 哈 你应该接受他 | 
| [28:44] | Tullius has grown to be a man of worth. | Tullius已经是个成功人士了 | 
| [28:47] | One to be emulated and admired. | 被人推崇 受人敬仰 | 
| [28:50] | And who will you choose to impress him? | 你选择谁来教训他? | 
| [28:52] | Vettius’ foolishness presents rare opportunity. | Vettius的愚蠢将使他错失良机 | 
| [28:56] | The question begs careful consideration… | 一定要考虑周详… | 
| [29:06] | I have news to lift the heart. | 我要宣布一个振奋人心的消息 | 
| [29:08] | Vettius has made challenge. | Vettius下了战书 | 
| [29:10] | The coward finds his cock. | 那个胆小鬼终于像个男人了 | 
| [29:12] | And I would see it shriveled. | 我要让他的鸡巴再缩回去 | 
| [29:14] | My bestman is to meet his dog in the marketplace come morning. | 明日上午 我最好的手下将在市场痛击他的走狗 | 
| [29:17] | – The market? – Ah, detail of no consequence. | – 市场? – 啊 无关紧要 | 
| [29:20] | My question to you is plain. | 我要问的很简单 | 
| [29:22] | Is our man prepared for such a vital match? | 我们的勇士是否已准备好参加如此重要的比赛? | 
| [29:27] | Yes, Dominus. | 是的 主人 | 
| [29:28] | I long to honor this house once again. | 我期待再次为训练所增光 | 
| [29:33] | No, I fear you have mistaken intentions. | 不 恐怕你误解了我的本意 | 
| [29:36] | I speak of Gannicus. | 我说的是Gannicus | 
| [29:42] | Gannicus. | |
| [29:46] | The question would be better put to Doctore. | 这个问题还是问师傅比较好 | 
| [29:51] | Leave. | 退下 | 
| [29:54] | His counsel is always valued, | 我尊重他的意见 | 
| [29:58] | yet he is my father’s man. | 但他是我父亲的人 | 
| [30:05] | I seek a more visceral assessment. | 我需要更为深刻的看法 | 
| [30:08] | You and I practically grew up together in this ludus. | 你和我算是一起在此训练所里长大 | 
| [30:10] | You have witnessed the rise and fall of a dozen champions. | 你曾目睹十数个冠军的起起落落 | 
| [30:15] | What now does your gut tell you of Gannicus? | 现在 你的直觉觉得Gannicus如何? | 
| [30:20] | Is he worthy of the mantle? | 他是否可以承担如此重任? | 
| [30:25] | I believe it so. | 我相信可以 | 
| [30:28] | He must truly be, for you to offer support despite your own desires. | 他一定确有真才实料 你才会压抑自己的愿望而支持他 | 
| [30:34] | I would not give false tongue to gain advantage. | 我不会说假话以换取利益 | 
| [30:38] | There are few that would stand with you so. | 很少有人能达到你这般境界 | 
| [30:41] | – Your wife’s weekly visit. Two nights hence? – Yes Dominus. | – 你妻子每周的例行探访在2天后? – 是的 主人 | 
| [30:44] | I would see her to your bed tonight as well. | 今晚 你也将在你的床上看到她 | 
| [30:46] | In gratitude for honest thoughts. | 以感谢你的诚实正直 | 
| [30:50] | Dominus. | 主人 | 
| [30:57] | Do the gods ever answer your prayers? | 诸神可曾回应过你的祷告? | 
| [31:00] | They often reveal their leanings, though not in words. | 诸神经常透露他们的意图 即使并非以语言的方式表达 | 
| [31:04] | Much like my husband. | 颇像我的丈夫 | 
| [31:07] | Dominus summoned me. | 主人传唤了我 | 
| [31:09] | To ask of Gannicus. | 询问Gannicus之事 | 
| [31:11] | Gannicus? | |
| [31:13] | He has chosen him as champion, | 他已选择他为挑战者 | 
| [31:16] | he is to face Vettius’ man in the marketplace tomorrow. | 明日在市场对战Vettius的人 | 
| [31:21] | And this is why you sulk? | 你因此而闷闷不乐? | 
| [31:23] | The streets are no place for the mighty Oenomaus to make his return. | 强大的Oenomaus不应回归至街道上 | 
| [31:28] | The arena will be home to your triumphs, when the time comes. | 待时机成熟 竞技场才是你获得胜利之所 | 
| [31:33] | And I will be there to witness it… | 而我则会亲眼见证… | 
| [32:16] | I will dream of your touch. | 我将在梦中回味你的爱抚 | 
| [32:18] | As I dream of yours every night. | 你的爱抚每晚都出现在我的梦中 | 
| [32:33] | * Blood rains down from an angry sky. * | * 天空中电闪雷鸣 血腥的暴雨倾盆而下 * | 
| [32:36] | * My cock rages on, my cock rages on… * | * 我的命根雄起 雄起… * | 
| [32:41] | * The blood rains down, from an angry sky, * | * 天空中电闪雷鸣 血腥的暴雨倾盆而下 * | 
| [32:44] | * my cock rages on, my cock rages on… * | * 我的命根雄起 雄起… * | 
| [32:49] | – Gannicus! – Brother! | – 兄弟! | 
| [32:51] | – Brother come, drink, join me! – Lower voice! | – 兄弟 来 一起喝! – 小声点! | 
| [32:54] | – If the Guards were to hear you… – The guards have already passed. | – 如果让卫兵听见… – 卫兵已经巡过这里 | 
| [32:58] | And were well plied with wine to keep nose from fucking business. | 还被我灌了酒 他们不会管闲事 | 
| [33:02] | Tomorrow you fight for the honor of this ludus. | 明日 你将为训练所的荣誉而战 | 
| [33:04] | Now is not the time for drink. Every night is time for drink. | – 现在并非饮酒作乐之时 – 每晚都是饮酒作乐之时 | 
| [33:09] | For the morning sun may greet you with your last fucking day. | 因为明早迎接你的 可能是你人生中的最后一个日出 | 
| [33:23] | Fall to your bed. | 上床去 | 
| [33:25] | Or risk steeper plummet against Vettius’ man. | 否则你与Vettius的人之战将更为凶险 | 
| [33:28] | Words of wisdom, well received, well, well, received. | 至理名言 我虚心接受 虚心接受 | 
| [33:36] | Oenomaus? | |
| [33:41] | It should be you tomorrow. | 明日出战的人应该是你 | 
| [33:54] | Where is good Vettius? Is he among you? | 尊敬的Vettius在哪里? 他可在人群之中? | 
| [33:57] | Or did he come to sense, and remain within the warm safety of his bed? | 抑或他已恢复理智 仍安卧在安全舒适的睡床之上? | 
| [34:01] | Ah! There he stands! | 啊! 他在那里! | 
| [34:04] | Fresh and young as a newborn calf! | 朝气勃勃 青春洋溢 如同出生牛犊! | 
| [34:07] | The fool at last shows himself. | 傻瓜终于现身了 | 
| [34:09] | Batiatus. | |
| [34:11] | We had begun to fret on your arrival. | 你让我们等得心急如焚 | 
| [34:13] | Although I see you arrive with unexpected gift… | 但是我发现你带来了意外惊喜… | 
| [34:17] | It has been too long, Gaia. | 真是久别重逢啊 Gaia | 
| [34:19] | And grows longer still. | 久候大驾 望眼欲穿 | 
| [34:21] | Apologies for my delay. | 十分抱歉 有事延误了 | 
| [34:22] | I had much difficulty in the choosing of a man. | 很难决定出赛的人选 | 
| [34:26] | An imposing task, when each among my stable stands a titan! | 我扈下皆为神勇威猛之人 此番比试必定精彩绝伦! | 
| [34:31] | Perhaps good Vettius should have taken more time with the choosing of his own. | 也许尊敬的Vettius应当更加精心挑选出赛人选 | 
| [34:36] | Words fall from your mouth, as shit from ass. | 狗嘴里吐不出象牙 | 
| [34:39] | Let us not become mired in base exchange. | 无谓再做口舌之争 | 
| [34:44] | We are gathered this glorious day | 今日阳光明媚 我们聚集在这里 | 
| [34:47] | to witness honorable contest between respected rivals. | 见证由两位值得尊敬的对手 带来的这场荣誉之战 | 
| [34:52] | Clear space! | 请退后! | 
| [34:58] | The years have favored Tullius. | 岁月十分眷顾Tullius | 
| [35:00] | And his purse. | 以及他的钱包 | 
| [35:02] | A brawl in the streets. Where is the honor in such a thing? | 街头互殴 有何荣誉可言? | 
| [35:06] | Fuck honor. | 去他妈的荣誉 | 
| [35:07] | This is business. | 这是生意 | 
| [35:09] | Gratitude to Magistrate Sextus | 感谢行政官Sextus阁下 | 
| [35:12] | The event turns larger than expected. | 场面比预期的大多了 | 
| [35:14] | – for allowing such thrilling event – Your mad schemes may yet bear fruit. | – 允许在伟大的Capua城内街道上 – 你的疯狂之举也许能有所收获 | 
| [35:17] | Enough for both of us to feast upon. | 足以使你我大快朵颐 | 
| [35:19] | In the streets of the great city of Capua! | 举办这场激动人心的比赛! | 
| [35:25] | Batiatus. Present your man. | Batiatus 介绍你的勇士 | 
| [35:29] | In honor of the Magistrate, esteemed Tullius, | 为了表达对行政官 尊敬的Tullius | 
| [35:33] | and the good people of Capua… | 以及Capua人民的敬意… | 
| [35:35] | I give you the fearless Gaul ever to take up arms in the arena! | 我带来了曾多次在竞技场内厮杀 无所畏惧的高卢人! | 
| [35:42] | Slayer of beasts! | 野兽之天敌! | 
| [35:45] | Conqueror of giants! | 巨人之克星! | 
| [35:47] | Behold Gannicus! | 看啊 Gannicus! | 
| [35:50] | Champion of the House of Batiatus! | Batiatus训练所的挑战者! | 
| [36:00] | A fine choice. | 明智之选 | 
| [36:03] | Vettius. Present your man. | Vettius 介绍你的勇士 | 
| [36:05] | I have no tongue for overripe embellishment. | 我不会夸大其词 | 
| [36:08] | Nor is it required. | 也无此必要 | 
| [36:10] | Otho! Stand forth! | Otho! 上前一步! | 
| [36:20] | – Your day finally comes. – And yours ends. | – 你终于等到了这一天 – 而且你的生命即将终结 | 
| [36:23] | Gratitude to Batiatus and Vettius. | 感谢Batiatus及Vettius | 
| [36:28] | Now, let us judge who stands the better house! | 现在 让我们来评判 谁代表的训练所实力更强! | 
| [36:38] | Apologies, Magistrate. | 且慢 行政官阁下 | 
| [36:41] | There appears to be something missing. | 尚有一事 | 
| [36:45] | Where is your man’s blindfold? | 他的眼罩何在? | 
| [36:49] | Blindfold? What the fuck… | 眼罩? 你他妈的… | 
| [36:53] | That was your boast, was it not? | 你之前曾夸下海口 难道不是吗 | 
| [36:58] | That your gladiator could best any of my men absent sight…? | 你不是说你的角斗士即使蒙上双眼 也能击败我手下的任何一人…? | 
| [37:08] | You did voice such challenge. | 听起来像挑衅 | 
| [37:11] | A simple figure of speech, not meant to be…Good Tullius… | 只是打个比方 不是真的… 尊敬的Tullius… | 
| [37:15] | If Batiatus does not wish to honor terms, | 如Batiatus无意遵守条约 | 
| [37:18] | he should remove himself. | 他应当夹着尾巴 | 
| [37:19] | With tail between legs. | 退出比赛 | 
| [37:33] | Doctore. | 师傅 | 
| [37:38] | Come… | 来吧… | 
| [37:40] | the task should not be that difficult. | 这个任务应当不难完成 | 
| [37:43] | I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit. | 我只需循着臭气 挥舞双刀 | 
| [37:48] | Gannicus. Ever the fool. | Gannicus 就是个笨蛋 | 
| [37:59] | You are going to allow this, Quintus? | 你难道要听之任之 Quintus? | 
| [38:01] | The choice has been removed from my hands. | 我已无从选择 | 
| [38:08] | Begin! | 开始! | 
| [38:32] | Yes! | 漂亮! | 
| [38:43] | How thrilling. | 太令人激动了 | 
| [38:45] | I have never seen such a thing. | 我从未观看过如此精彩的比赛 | 
| [38:47] | For good reason. | 这是自然 | 
| [39:20] | A noble attempt. | 一次精彩的尝试 | 
| [39:21] | To be remembered only in its failing. | 留给人们的回忆 只有落败 | 
| [40:06] | Get up! | 起身啊! | 
| [40:16] | Yes! | 这就对了! | 
| [40:25] | Fucking kill him! | 杀了这个狗杂种! | 
| [40:30] | Yes! | 好啊! | 
| [40:46] | Have you ever fucking seen the like? | 诸位可曾见识过如此精彩的比赛? | 
| [40:51] | Perhaps good Vettius should pit a man less prone to death against the mighty Gannicus! | 面对强大的Gannicus 尊敬的Vettius也许不应再让他的人来送死! | 
| [40:57] | An impressive display, Batiatus. | 比赛确实令人印象深刻 Batiatus | 
| [40:59] | One not soon forgotten. | 而且难以忘怀 | 
| [41:03] | Gannicus is truly a wonder. | Gannicus确实是个奇才 | 
| [41:05] | One deserving more prominent position in the games. | 他应有资格参加更为重要的赛事 | 
| [41:08] | You gaze upon my very thoughts. | 英雄所见略同 | 
| [41:11] | Commitments beckon. | 理应如此 | 
| [41:13] | Join me at Nestor’s shop after the market closes, | 市场停止营业后 来Nestor的商店见我 | 
| [41:15] | and we shall discuss your man at length. | 我们再详细谈谈他 | 
| [41:33] | Only mad Gannicus could win contest fucking blindfolded! | 只有Gannicus这个疯子才能蒙着双眼赢得比赛! | 
| [41:38] | Barca could do the same! | Barca也可以! | 
| [41:40] | And I would kill you for being a fool. | 你要干这种傻事 我就杀了你 | 
| [41:44] | Auctus speaks truth. | Auctus道出了事实 | 
| [41:46] | Facing Vettius’ man absent sight was beyond foolish. | 蒙着双眼对抗Vettius的人 实在及其愚蠢 | 
| [41:51] | The gods must have taken pity on your addled brain. | 诸神一定是同情你的愚蠢 | 
| [41:54] | The gods had naught to do with it. | 与诸神无关 | 
| [41:57] | Otho he grunts like a stuck pig before each attack. | 每次进攻之前 Otho都像死猪一样打着呼噜 | 
| [42:01] | His squeals they gave way position! | 是尖叫声暴露了他的位置! | 
| [42:05] | Your victory lifts the heart. | 你的胜利令人鼓舞 | 
| [42:08] | You will not be rid of Gannicus so easily brother. | 兄弟 你肯定无法如此轻易战胜Gannicus | 
| [42:13] | Dominus he rewards me with all the wine that I can drink | 师傅奖励我很多美酒 | 
| [42:17] | and I would share it with my brothers! | 我愿与我的兄弟们共享! | 
| [42:22] | Those that bear the mark. | 那些烙有印记的兄弟们 | 
| [42:27] | One day. | 有朝一日 | 
| [42:31] | Gannicus’ victory forges path to greater glory. | Gannicus的胜利铸就的道路 将通向更为辉煌的荣耀 | 
| [42:36] | With Tullius’ support, we can finally gain proper position in games! | 有了Tullius的支持 我们终于可以参与于更高层的赛事! | 
| [42:40] | Maybe a place in the opening ceremony of the new arena. | 也许还能参加新竞技场的开幕典礼 | 
| [42:43] | After such a magnificent showing, | 经过今天精彩绝伦的表演 | 
| [42:44] | I have no doubt Gannicus will be offered a place in the primus. | 毫无疑问 Gannicus将跻身于一流角斗士行列 | 
| [42:48] | Primus… | 第一流… | 
| [42:50] | Yeah, I favor the fucking sound of that. | 是啊 我喜欢这个说法 | 
| [42:57] | Expect late return. | 以及之后的回报 | 
| [42:58] | I would seek out Solonius afterwards, | 完事之后 我要去找Solonius | 
| [43:00] | to discuss extending advantage to his house as well. | 讨论给予他的训练所更多利益 | 
| [43:04] | Send Tullius my regards. | 替我向Tullius致意 | 
| [43:07] | And gauge his response in remembering me. | 再观察他是否还记得我 | 
| [43:12] | How could he fucking forget you. | 他怎么可能忘记你 | 
| [43:17] | It staggers mind, the change in him. | 他的改变令人震惊 | 
| [43:22] | – Change? – You know my meaning. | – 改变? – 你明白我的意思 | 
| [43:24] | He always seemed so…demure and cowed. | 他以前一直那么…羞怯 | 
| [43:28] | Now he positively burns. | 现在他完全爆发了 | 
| [43:30] | He has always done so. | 他一向如此 | 
| [43:33] | His light was merely muted by the shadow of his father. | 只是他的光芒被他父亲的阴影所笼罩 | 
| [43:36] | The man could turn day to night with disapproving frown. | 这男人一皱眉 白昼都能变成黑夜 | 
| [43:41] | He never cared much for me. | 他一向不是很喜欢我 | 
| [43:45] | Or, I suspect, anything that smacked of enjoyment… | 或是 我猜想 任何可以带来欢娱之物… | 
| [43:52] | And what might this be? | 那是何物? | 
| [43:54] | More gifts from Rome. | 来自罗马的礼物 | 
| [43:58] | The finest opium, carried from Cyprus. | 来自Cyprus的上好鸦片 | 
| [44:06] | I have not partaken in many years. | 我已多年未再食用 | 
| [44:10] | – My husband… – Will be gone most of the night… | – 我丈夫… – 深夜才会回来… | 
| [44:20] | Good Batiatus. | 尊敬的Batiatus | 
| [44:22] | Word of Gannicus’ victory has spread throughout the city. | Gannicus获胜的消息已传遍全城 | 
| [44:26] | His name- and yours- fall from every mouth. | 每个人都在谈论他的名字 以及你的名字 | 
| [44:29] | May they always find the taste pleasing. | 希望我们的名字能一直为他们带来愉悦 | 
| [44:33] | Everyone clamors to see your man again. | 所有人都要求再次欣赏他的雄姿 | 
| [44:35] | With exception of poor Vettius. | 当然再没有可怜的Vettius | 
| [44:37] | He is fit for seizure from the ordeal. | 他善于绝处逢生 | 
| [44:38] | Unfortunate. | 非常遗憾 | 
| [44:40] | That he could not provide more worthy opponent. | 他无法拿出更有实力的对手 | 
| [44:43] | Yet his stock is well known to be of inferior quality, as is the boy himself. | 人人皆知 他的奴隶品质低劣 那孩子本身也是如此 | 
| [44:47] | The manner in which he tends the ludus. | 以他打理训练所的方式来看 | 
| [44:50] | The child has no fucking talent for it. | 这孩子毫无此方面的天赋 | 
| [44:54] | You surprise me, Batiatus. | 你令我大吃一惊 Batiatus | 
| [44:56] | Your disposition towards business is much more… | 你做生意的方式比你父亲… | 
| [44:59] | aggressive than your father’s. | 更为积极进取 | 
| [45:02] | We are of diverging temperament. And desires. | 我们性格不同 渴求之物也不同 | 
| [45:07] | How does he fare in Sicilia? | 他在西西里岛近况如何? | 
| [45:10] | The clime is more agreeable to various conditions | 由于多年的积累 | 
| [45:13] | brought about by the passing of the years. | 那里各方面的条件都更为宜人 | 
| [45:16] | How did the Magistrate take to Gannicus’ display? | 行政官是否喜欢Gannicus的表演? | 
| [45:19] | Ignited by it, as was the crowd. | 如同其他观众一样 十分激动 | 
| [45:24] | He even broached subject of retaining the man. | 他甚至提出让他 | 
| [45:26] | For the opening games of the new arena. | 参加新竞技场的开幕比赛 | 
| [45:30] | Gannicus in the opening games? | Gannicus参加开幕比赛? | 
| [45:34] | If you could aid in such a thing, I would forever be in your debt. | 如果你能帮这个忙 我会永远铭记你的恩情 | 
| [45:38] | It merely requires a word in the proper ear. | 只需向适当的人美言几句 | 
| [45:40] | All that remains is to agree upon a price. | 只要谈妥价钱 就万事俱备了 | 
| [45:43] | Ah, of course I would be happy to see coin to your hand in exchange for assistance. | 啊 我当然愿意为你的帮助支付报酬 | 
| [45:49] | What, err, sum did you have in mind? | 嗯 你希望要多少? | 
| [45:55] | You misunderstand, Batiatus. | 你误会了 Batiatus | 
| [45:57] | I do not offer a broker arrangement. I offer to purchase your man. | 我不打算做中间人 我要购买你的奴隶 | 
| [46:04] | Purchase? But why would you want a gladiator? You’re not a lanista. | 购买? 但你要角斗士何用? 你又不是角斗士主 | 
| [46:09] | Jupiter’s cock, no. | 当然不是 | 
| [46:12] | Yet I have many vested interests. | 但我有很多生意 | 
| [46:14] | In shipping. Goods and services. This very shop. | 比如船运 货物和服务 我们所在的这个商店 | 
| [46:18] | And young Vettius’ ludus. | 以及小Vettius的训练所 | 
| [46:27] | Look at the little fuck now. About to shit himself. | 看看这个混蛋 就要尿裤子了 | 
| [46:30] | Still your tongue. | 噤声 | 
| [46:33] | The grownups are talking. | 大人在谈事情 | 
| [46:38] | Two hundred denarii. | 200第纳尔 | 
| [46:40] | A generous offer. | 非常慷慨了 | 
| [46:42] | In respect of your father. | 看在你父亲的面子上 | 
| [46:45] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [46:48] | I would not part with the man. | 我不愿意让他离开 | 
| [46:53] | I allowed you to purchase one of my slaves. | 我允许你购买我的一个奴隶 | 
| [46:57] | Yet now you deny me the same opportunity? | 你却拒绝给予我同样的机会? | 
| [47:01] | Gannicus is not for sale. | Gannicus不出售 | 
| [47:05] | Everything is for sale, Batiatus. | 任何东西都都可出售 Batiatus | 
| [47:09] | The question is but price. | 问题只是要价几何 | 
| [48:26] | I make fair offer. | 我开出了合理的价格 | 
| [48:29] | And you produce cock to piss on me. | 你却当面羞辱我 | 
| [48:34] | Do you know what that feels like, Batiatus? | 你知道那是什么滋味吗 Batiatus? | 
| [48:57] | Reconsider your answer. | 重新考虑 | 
| [49:00] | Or be excluded from the games forever. | 否则永远别想再参加比赛 |