时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Have eyes ever beheld such a marvel? | 见过这样的一个战神吗 |
[00:05] | Gannicus. | |
[00:07] | Now there’s a fucking gladiator! | 这才是他妈的角斗士! |
[00:10] | – Begin. – Fucking shit eater. | – 开始! – 吃屎的家伙 |
[00:12] | We will be the ones shamed, if grand ceremony passes absent our gladiators. | 如果我们的角斗士没有在大场面中 出现 我们会感到万分羞愧的 |
[00:15] | To Tullius for the way! | 敬Tullius! |
[00:17] | Good Batiatus. | 好Batiatus |
[00:18] | His hands shaped erection of the new arena. | 新Arena由他亲手建造 |
[00:20] | He supplies slaves from the furthest reaches | 他带来了来自最遥远的地方的奴隶 |
[00:23] | of the Republic to speed its completion. | 来让共和国得以更快地建成 |
[00:25] | – Crixus! – I would make purchase. | – 我想做个买卖 |
[00:27] | Pay to gain favor with Tullius. | 找Tullius来帮忙 |
[00:29] | A clumsy maneuver to gain position for your ill-trained men. | 不过是一个蹩脚的利用训练不佳 的废柴来博取上位的手段罢了 |
[00:32] | Any one of my men could best yours fucking blindfolded, you pissy little shit. | 我随便找一个手下蒙住眼睛就能打败 你最好的角斗士 你这个小混球 |
[00:39] | I offer to purchase your man. | 我想买下你的一个角斗士 |
[00:41] | Gannicus is not for sale. | Gannicus我可不卖 |
[00:42] | I allowed you to purchase one of my slaves. | 我允许你购买我的奴隶 |
[00:46] | Yet now you deny me the same opportunity? | 你却不允许我做同样的事? |
[00:54] | Reconsider your answer. | 重新考虑一下你的答复吧 |
[00:56] | Or be excluded from the games forever. | 否则你就会被永远逐出赛局了 |
[01:00] | spartacis.gods.of.the.arena.pt.2 | 斯巴达克斯 竞技场之神 第二集 |
[01:07] | MISSIO | 使命 |
[02:47] | Reconsider your answer. | 重新考虑一下你的答复吧 |
[02:49] | Or be excluded from the games forever. | 否则你就会被永远逐出赛局了 |
[03:21] | This is not the time. Let us not broach subject again. | 现在不是时候 可不要重新开始讨论这个 |
[03:24] | Quintus why are you from bed? | Quintus你怎么起来了? |
[03:28] | The Medicus gave plain instruction you are to rest. | 医师很明确地嘱咐说 你应该在床上休息的 |
[03:30] | A week upon my back sees advice well heeded. | 尊嘱躺了一周 我应该恢复了 |
[03:34] | More and even my cock will cease knowing how to stand. | 如果再多躺下 恐怕连我的老二都要忘记怎么起立了 |
[03:38] | His spirit returns. | 他还是蛮有精神的 |
[03:41] | I am not a babe new dropped from fucking womb. | 我又不是新生的婴儿 |
[03:44] | – See meat and wine set out. – Yes, Domina. | – 准备点吃的和喝的去吧 – 是的 主人 |
[03:48] | I always follow the wine. | 我总是跟着酒的味道去的 |
[03:52] | Your wounds, they are less gruesome. | 你的伤口 现在看起来好多了 |
[03:56] | Has she not yet found some fool’s bed to fall to yet? | 她到现在还没有找着 愿意让她进门的人家吗? |
[03:58] | Or is her sole intent in Capua to drink us dry? | 或者说她来Capua的目的就是 为了榨干我们的财产? |
[04:01] | She has been of great comfort. | 她对我们来说一直都不错的 |
[04:03] | And seeks the word for herself. | 而且还总是很会找说辞 |
[04:06] | Who do you think dried my tears, | 你以为是谁在我丈夫浑身是血 满身伤痕地回家 |
[04:08] | when my husband was returned to me, bloodied and broken? | 的时候安慰我的? |
[04:11] | His life in question? | 你当初可是命在旦夕 |
[04:13] | I live. | 我还活着 |
[04:15] | And continue thoughts towards doing so. | 而且还想着继续活下去 |
[04:18] | I would not see my injuries wound you as well. | 我不希望我的伤痛也伤害了你 |
[04:29] | Oh, it is a balm, to see you on your feet. | 看到你能够站起来真是太好了 |
[04:37] | You’re going to speak to the magistrate about this? | 你打算和行政官讲这件事情吗? |
[04:39] | Towards what end? | 然后怎么打算? |
[04:40] | Quintus… | |
[04:42] | He is a puppet. | 他只是一个傀儡罢了 |
[04:45] | What redress would Sextus offer, | Sextus又能提供点什么帮助 |
[04:46] | when the man who grieved me holds his strings? | 如果他背后的本来就是 伤害我的那个人的话? |
[04:50] | Tullius has always been a favored son of Capua. | Tullius一直都是Capua的宠儿 |
[04:54] | I can not believe he would be capable of doing such a thing. | 我不能相信他竟然能够 做出这种事情来 |
[04:58] | A man of ambition is capable of anything. | 一个有野心的人 什么事都做得出来 |
[05:04] | My dealings with the magistrate take precedence tomorrow. | 我和行政官的交易明天就会达成 |
[05:07] | I would have you greet Varus in my stead. | 我希望你们去代替我 迎接Varus |
[05:09] | The honor would be mine. The man pisses wine and shits gold. | 那荣耀将会归于我 他可是个 连秽物里都包含美酒与黄金的家伙 |
[05:12] | Varus is but a stream leading to an ocean of coin. | Varus就是一条指向万千财富的 指路灯 |
[05:15] | One I would see break wave upon our steps. | 是我们前进的垫脚石 |
[05:18] | He comes to choose men? | 他是来选取角斗士的? |
[05:20] | For the games of the Vinalia, | 为了在Vinalia的比赛 |
[05:22] | to ensure his vines bear fruit in the coming year. | 并确保他的投资在新的一年里 有所收获 |
[05:25] | I will present only our finest gladiators. | 我只会提供最为出色的角斗士 |
[05:31] | I would enrich our stock, | 我会增加我们的角斗士 |
[05:33] | and offer him Gannicus as well. | 并把Gannicus交给他 |
[05:38] | This had best be the Falernian promised. | 这最好是Falernian 向我保证过的那样子 |
[05:40] | If I find you’ve served your usual swill, | 如果我发现这也是你往常 拿出来的那种猪糠 |
[05:42] | we will have words. | 我们就要好好谈谈了 |
[05:44] | Put mind to ease. | 放松点 |
[05:47] | Tullius. | |
[05:48] | Note sun and mountains etched in the amphora, | 别忘了这罐子上还刻着太阳 和高山哪 |
[05:50] | proof of its authenticity. | 这可是优质品的证明 |
[05:52] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[05:54] | I was unaware you had an appreciation for such tastes, Solonius. | 我以前还不知道你还 有这样的口味呢 Solonius |
[05:58] | A gift for a friend recovering from unfortunate injury. | 是送给一个正在养伤的朋友的 |
[06:03] | Please. | 那拜托了 |
[06:05] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[06:07] | Generous, but unnecessary. | 您真是慷慨 但是谢谢 没这必要 |
[06:09] | I believe it is. | 我觉得很必要 |
[06:16] | I’ve done nothing to deserve it. | 无功不受禄 |
[06:18] | A matter shortly to be rectified. | 马上就没有这个顾虑了 |
[06:20] | Come, I would discuss message to be delivered with our gift. | 来吧 我们来谈谈顺着礼物捎过去 的口信的问题 |
[06:25] | Better received from your tongue than mine. | 由你来传达肯定比我当面说起 更好接受 |
[07:28] | The Gaul is quite the beast. | 那个高卢人还真是壮实啊 |
[07:31] | What name does he take? | 他叫什么名字来着? |
[07:34] | Apologies, I do not know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[07:37] | His name is Crixus. | 他的名字叫Crixus |
[07:38] | He trains in the style of Murmillo. | 他是接受Murmillo式训练的 |
[07:41] | You have an interest in the games. | 你对角斗很有兴趣嘛 |
[07:44] | Or does it land only upon the men who play them? | 或者说你注意的只是那些男人? |
[07:49] | So easily made to blush. | 这么容易就脸红了 |
[07:52] | A sign of tragic inexperience. | 经历太少的标志 |
[07:56] | I have not turned such a color since before you were born. | 从你出生之前我就没有这样过了 |
[08:00] | How I envy your youth. | 我真是嫉妒你的年轻啊 |
[08:04] | And all the wonders you have yet to discover. | 还有那些等着你去发现的美妙 |
[08:08] | Do not be afraid to pursue every delight this world has to offer. | 不要害怕追求这个世界所能 给你带来的美好 |
[08:12] | Melitta cautions patience. | 要平静 谨慎 耐心 |
[08:14] | Plucking flowers too quickly will bruise the petals. | 鲜花摘取的太早了会损伤花瓣的 |
[08:18] | Words from a mouth that has only known her husband’s cock. | 这可是一位只知道服侍丈夫 的女人说的 |
[08:43] | You charge like a crazed goat, | 你像一只疯了的山羊 一样疯狂进攻 |
[08:46] | absent thought. | 却不好好思考战术 |
[08:50] | When faced with stronger opponent, | 面对更加强壮的对手的时候 |
[08:53] | draw him to you, then counter. | 引诱他来攻击你 然后抓住机会反击 |
[08:59] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[09:23] | Finally words find way through your thick skull. | 你总算是听进去话了 |
[09:28] | Crixus. | |
[09:30] | Join the recruits, continue your training. | 加入到新兵队伍里继续训练 |
[09:33] | Yes, Doctore. | 是的 教练 |
[09:38] | The mighty Gaul returns. | 强悍的高卢人回来了 |
[09:41] | Or is it his corpse, too stubborn to fall to grass? | 还是说是他的尸体 因为他到死也不愿听话? |
[09:45] | Kusita ze’irta hareta. *** | |
[09:47] | Ah, Dagan expresses his joy at finding you yet among us. | Dagan表达了对你重新加入我们的 愉快心情 |
[09:51] | We feared you fated for the mines, | 我们还怕你会被扔到矿井去呢 |
[09:54] | with all the sand you have been eating. | 毕竟你都吃了那么多沙子了 |
[10:00] | An acquired taste. | 味道不错吧 |
[10:01] | Come, I should serve you some more. | 来 我再给你多吃点 |
[10:12] | You’ve done well with the man. | 你训练那家伙训练得不错 |
[10:15] | Crixus is undisciplined, but not without promise. | Crixus有点桀骜不驯 但也不是全无希望的 |
[10:18] | Brings to thought a wild fuck I schooled, | 让我想起了我教过的一个 不听话的脑残 |
[10:21] | when we yet called Batiatus’ father Dominus. | 当时我们还称呼 Batiatus为主父呢 |
[10:24] | I yet feel the sting of your lessons. | 我现在还能感觉到你的课有多难熬 |
[10:26] | Their knowledge now bestowed upon simple recruits. | 现在他们的水平都来自于 简单的新兵训练 |
[10:30] | I will seek word with Batiatus, | 我会和Batiatus谈谈的 |
[10:32] | towards your return to the arena. | 看能不能让你重回角斗场 |
[10:35] | Gratitude, Doctore… Close fucking mouth. | – 太感谢了 教练… – 闭嘴吧 |
[10:38] | I but seek not to have wasted long years of pulling your head from your ass. | 我只是不希望在你身上花费的 那么多时间都被浪费了而已 |
[10:55] | Doctore. | 教练 |
[10:57] | I require a more worthy opponent. | 我想找个更强大的对手 |
[11:00] | Perhaps if Oenomaus is finished sipping drink? | 如果Oenomaus喝完了 能陪我玩玩嘛? |
[11:03] | Instruct Gannicus in the ways of a true champion. | 让Gannicus见识一下真正 首席角斗士的实力吧 |
[11:27] | *** | |
[11:47] | Do you recall Magnetius, when he fought Trux of the East? | 你记不记得当初Magnetius 和来自东方的Trux交手的时候? |
[11:57] | A glorious victory. | 一场光辉至极的战斗 |
[11:59] | Ah, for my father. | 嗯 是为了我的父亲 |
[12:03] | Hadrianus. | |
[12:09] | Acerbitas. | |
[12:14] | Dolor. | |
[12:21] | Zephyros. | |
[12:30] | My father’s champions. My grandfather’s champions. | 我父亲的首席角斗士 我祖父的首席角斗士 |
[12:35] | The storied history of the house of Batiatus. | 还有Batiatus家族的光辉历史 |
[12:39] | With new chapters yet to be added. | 还有新的篇章等待谱写 |
[12:43] | Etched upon what tablet? | 写在什么地方? |
[12:45] | I’m excluded from the games, or has such details slipped memory’s grasp? | 我被逐出赛局了 还是说你完全忘了? |
[12:49] | Apologies. I did not mean… | 抱歉 我不是说… |
[12:52] | Fault is mine for bearing teeth at trusted friend. | 对一个值得信任的朋友有所保留 是我的错 |
[12:56] | Gratitude for the gift. | 感谢你的礼物 |
[12:59] | It’s well received. | 我收下了 |
[13:01] | I claim only its delivery. | 我只是来传达的 |
[13:05] | He’s willing to see his bid for Gannicus doubled. | 他想给Gannicus双倍的价格 |
[13:09] | If accepted, he will grant your men strong position | 如果你接受 那他会让你的 手下在接下来Vinalia的比赛里 |
[13:11] | in the upcoming games of the Vinalia. | 得到好的位置 |
[13:14] | This wine is from Tullius? | 这酒是Tullius送的? |
[13:16] | I did not seek him out. | 我没有去找他 |
[13:18] | He approached me in the marketplace, | 他在市场上找到了我 |
[13:20] | expressing regret that his business with you turned to excess. | 表达了他对你们之间交易斗争 过火的歉意 |
[13:24] | He even paid for the wine that I’d selected for you. | 他还付了我为你选的酒的钱 |
[13:27] | A gesture of goodwill. | 算是一个友好态度的表示吧 |
[13:28] | Do you see these marks upon me? | 你看到我身上的这些伤口了吗? |
[13:30] | – We must consider… – Do you fucking see them?! | – 我们必须好好考虑… – 你有没有看到?! |
[13:34] | – I see them. – That is the man’s true gesture, | – 我看到了 – 这才是那个家伙真正的态度 |
[13:36] | the only to be considered. | 唯一可以考虑的态度 |
[13:40] | You counsel to suck the cock that pisses on me! | 你却建议我讨好这个侮辱了我的人! |
[13:44] | I merely counsel reason, as your father would. | 我仅仅是建议你理智地考虑 就如同你父亲会做的 |
[13:48] | To what purpose? | 做什么? |
[13:50] | He brings word and gift from Tullius, | 他带来了Tullius的口信和礼物 |
[13:55] | who yet seeks Gannicus to swell his ranks. | 那家伙还想要Gannicus 来提高他的排名呢 |
[13:58] | After what he fucking did to you? | 即便他都这么对你了? |
[14:01] | Let us sweep aside such petty grievances in service of | 先把这些伤痛都放一边去 理智地考虑一下回报吧 |
[14:05] | reason and reward, he offers twice the sum refused. | 那家伙要出两倍的价格 |
[14:11] | And what, I wonder, | 还有 我很好奇 |
[14:13] | does good Solonius receive for convincing me to spread cheeks | 好人Solonius是收受了什么好处 来试图说服我 |
[14:17] | and accept deeper ramming? | 继续接受别人的侮辱? |
[14:20] | I would share equal position in the games. | 我在比赛里会得到同等的位置 |
[14:23] | You are in remarkable condition, to claim my reflection. | 为了得到我的答复 你的好处还真不少啊 |
[14:27] | Our fates move towards similar end, | 我们的命运都会走向差不多的结尾 |
[14:29] | despite outward appearance. | 即便表面上看起来有些不同 |
[14:32] | Refuse Tullius’ offer, and I shall join you in exclusion from the arena. | 如果你拒绝了Tullius 那么我也会被逐出角斗场 |
[14:36] | He makes such a threat? | 他这么威胁你? |
[14:38] | With exacting clarity. | 赤裸裸地 |
[14:43] | I did not mean to see you burdened so. | 我也不希望连累到你 |
[14:47] | I will think upon the matter. | 我会考虑的 |
[14:49] | Tullius requires answer. | Tullius需要明确的答复 |
[14:50] | I require a fucking moment! | 我需要一点时间! |
[14:56] | He wishes to present your man to Quintilius Varus tomorrow. | 他希望明天把你的手下 介绍给Quintilius Varus |
[15:00] | Varus? He comes to Capua? | 他要来Capua? |
[15:03] | Vettius is to meet him as he enters the city midday. | Vettius要在他明天中午进城 的时候去迎接 |
[15:06] | I held his acquaintance in Rome, a man of great influence. | 我在罗马见过他 是一个很有影响力的家伙 |
[15:09] | And coin. | 也很有钱 |
[15:11] | You would beg for Tullius’ scraps? | 你宁愿祈求Tullius的残羹剩菜? |
[15:13] | Without them, I fear we shall both go hungry. | 没有这些残羹剩菜的话 我怕我们都得挨饿 |
[15:16] | ?? | |
[15:17] | Think upon it. | 好好想想吧 |
[15:19] | And know that I stand with you, | 并且记住无论你怎么选择 |
[15:21] | whatever your decision. | 我都会站在你身边的 |
[15:26] | I have witnessed greater spine within a snail. | 我见过的蜗牛都比他有骨气 |
[15:32] | What are your thoughts? | 你怎么想的? |
[15:45] | Doctore! | 教练! |
[15:47] | Send that fucking man to the mines! | 把那个家伙扔到矿井去! |
[15:52] | Do it! | 快点! |
[15:58] | No, Doctore! | 别 教练! |
[16:00] | No, please! Doctore! | 求你了 不要! 教练! |
[16:04] | Dominus… | 主人… |
[16:05] | We do not surrender in this fucking house! | 在这里 不允许投降! |
[16:09] | I’ll see these walls fall to ruin before Missio is given! | 使命即便是毁了 也不能白白送人! |
[16:14] | It appears decision is made. | 看来已经决定好了 |
[16:22] | Gannicus will one day stand the champion of Capua. | Gannicus 终有一日会成为Capua 的冠军的 |
[16:25] | For the house of Batiatus. | 以Batiatus家族之名 |
[16:28] | How do we manage such honor, if excluded from the games? | 如果我们被逐出赛局了 还怎么得到这份荣耀? |
[16:37] | Tullius but brokers interest. | 不讨好Tullius 只能靠最后一搏了 |
[16:39] | If a man of wealth and position such as Varus requested my men, | 如果一个像Varus这样 有钱又有影响力的人想要我的手下 |
[16:43] | even he would be unable to refuse. | 即便是他也无法阻止的 |
[16:45] | He meets with Vettius. | 他是和Vettius见面 |
[16:47] | You expect that fucking child to make introduction? | 你打算让那个混球来引荐你吗? |
[16:50] | No, I expect him to bleed, as I rip Varus from his grasp. | 不 我打算在夺取Varus的接见权 的时候 让他流血 |
[17:05] | Halt! | 停! |
[17:08] | Rest! | 休息! |
[17:12] | Eat! | 吃饭! |
[17:25] | Ah, your numbers shrink like frightened cock. | 啊 你们的尺码都像受惊的 阳物一样缩小了不少啊 |
[17:29] | I would laugh as well | 这真是好笑啊 |
[17:32] | ??? | |
[17:34] | Shevuq leh. Barca yomeh yehweh leh bassima. *** | 别理他 Barca会被好好修理一番的 |
[17:48] | A man is condemned to the mines, and they all fucking jest? | 有人被扔到矿井去了 他们还有心情说笑? |
[17:52] | If it were a brother lost, you would find the mood solemn. | 如果失去的是他们的手足的话 你就会觉得这心情算是很沉重的了 |
[17:56] | We must earn the fucking mark to gain respect. | 我们必须赢得那个印记 来获取一点尊重 |
[18:03] | Or follow Indus to his fate. | 否则的话就会走上Indus的老路 |
[18:05] | I will not die a faceless slave, forgotten by history. | 我不会像一个被历史遗忘并且 毫无作为的奴隶一样死去的 |
[18:09] | We shall rise together. | 我们要一同站起来 |
[18:11] | One day all the Republic will marvel at the sight of us. | 总有一日整个共和国都会 仰望并且膜拜我们 |
[18:25] | Fucking savages. | 狗娘养的野人 |
[18:30] | They pissed in the porridge. | 他们在粥里面撒尿了 |
[18:49] | Ah, I have had my fill. | 我已经喝过了 |
[18:52] | Oh, finally, someone who can hold their wine! | 终于来了个能喝酒的了! |
[18:54] | I did not realize we were for company. | 我还不知道我们要待一起呢 |
[18:56] | He leaves presently. | 他很快就要离开了 |
[18:58] | Oh please, after we have finished the jug. | 拜托 至少也得让我们把这一罐喝完 |
[19:01] | The last of my spoils to be shared with dearest of friends. | 我最后一点可以和最亲密的朋友 分享的战利品 |
[19:04] | Replace dearest with only, and sentiment becomes truth. | 如果说是唯一的朋友的话 那还算是真情实感 |
[19:08] | hum, subtle argument, | 好论点 |
[19:09] | who was the better man as we sparred today? | 抛开我们的辩论 到底我们俩谁比较强? |
[19:12] | – My husband. – Ha! | – 我丈夫 – 哈! |
[19:13] | You are swayed by the title of wife. | 你这是受到了妻子的名号驱使 |
[19:16] | One day we shall face each other upon the sand, | 终有一天我们会在沙场上见面 |
[19:18] | and have true decision. | 并且有个了结的 |
[19:21] | What would really happen? | 那到时候会怎么样呢? |
[19:23] | If you had to face each other, sine missione? | 如果你们被投入到 一场生死斗中的话? |
[19:25] | No quarter given, no mercy shown? | 沙场无好友 不留情面? |
[19:28] | I would give your husband a glorious death. | 我会赐予你丈夫一个光荣的死法 |
[19:31] | You joke of killing a man you love. | 你在用玩笑的口吻谈论 杀死一个你爱的人 |
[19:33] | When someday you may be asked to. | 或许有一天你会被要求这么做的 |
[19:36] | Oh, you two are a perfect match, are you not. | 你们俩真是天造地设 不是么 |
[19:39] | Both always fretting about what tomorrow may bring. | 都喜欢担忧明天即将发生什么 |
[19:43] | We are slaves. | 我们可都是奴隶 |
[19:45] | Burden of choice and conscience equally removed. | 心智和选择的权力都被剥夺了 |
[19:48] | We are truly free when we fight. | 只有我们战斗的时候 我们才是自由的 |
[19:51] | Or when we fuck which I shall leave to do presently. | 或者是我们做爱的时候 等会我就要这么干 |
[19:55] | It is you and my husband who are of a perfect match. | 你和我的丈夫才是最佳搭档 |
[19:58] | One hides true thought in brooding silence. | 其中一个将他思考隐于沉默之中 |
[20:01] | The other in boastful jest, meant to hold all at a fair distance. | 另一个则藏在满口戏谑背后 意愿在于保持一个合适的距离 |
[20:05] | – Melitta… – I do not hold you at a distance. | – 我才没有和你保持距离呢 |
[20:08] | You are my two favorite women in this world. | 你们可是我在这个世界上最爱的 两个女人 |
[20:12] | And what happens brave Gannicus, when presented with circumstance | 那勇敢的Gannicus 如果你处于你不能按你自己的 |
[20:16] | you cannot laugh or fight your way clear of? | 方法来作战或者说笑的处境之内的话 你会怎么办呢? |
[20:21] | Well, I may have to fuck my way clear of it. | 那我就只能按照我的方式来 狠狠地做爱干掉它了 |
[20:27] | Good night! | 晚安! |
[20:48] | Gannicus… | |
[20:50] | Never come up upon my back. | 永远不要从我背后跟上来 |
[20:52] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[20:54] | I seek only advice for coming days. | 我只是在寻求对于将来的意见 |
[21:00] | Heed Oenomaus’ instruction, you will earn your brand. | 好好听从Oenomaus的指导 你会赢得自己的名号的 |
[21:03] | Till then, stay from sight. | 不过在那之前 低调一点 |
[21:08] | It is not the brand that concerns me. | 我关心的可不是名号 |
[21:13] | It is becoming champion. | 是要成为冠军 |
[21:17] | There is only one way to become champion. | 想成为冠军只有一种方法 |
[21:22] | Never fucking lose. | 永远也不要输 |
[21:31] | See Barca readied. | 让Barca准备好 |
[21:33] | He is to accompany me into the city. | 他要陪同我进城 |
[21:35] | Another stunt in the market? | 又是一次在市场上的表演? |
[21:38] | Does my last bodyguard’s death fucking elude? | 我上一任保镖的死你难道忘了吗? |
[21:40] | Barca is to serve as such? He is a gladiator, not… | Barca可以担当这个职位吗? 他是个角斗士 不是… |
[21:43] | He is whatever I fucking say. | 我说他是什么就是什么 |
[21:46] | Have the Syrians also prepared. | 也让那些叙利亚人准备好 |
[21:48] | Absent shackles and clothed for the streets. | 解掉镣铐 穿上衣服准备上街 |
[21:50] | Ashur and Dagan, what use do you see them to? | Ashur还有Dagan 您要他们做什么? |
[21:53] | None of your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[21:54] | With respect, Dominus, I am the Doctore. | 毫无冒犯之意 主人 但我是教练 |
[21:56] | The men are my only concern. | 那些人是我唯一需要关心的事 |
[21:58] | A duty awarded you by my father. | 那是我父亲赋予你的责任 |
[22:00] | A man who would not condemn a promising recruit to the mines out of a mood. | 他也不会因为一时气愤而将一个很 有前途的新兵送到矿井里面 |
[22:04] | Recruits, gladiators, | 新兵 角斗士 |
[22:07] | even you are but slaves. | 还有你 都是奴隶而已 |
[22:10] | Mine to command, despite my fucking moods. | 就要服从我的命令 不管我的心情是怎么样的 |
[22:17] | You truly believe this man ripe with potential? | 你真的觉得这个家伙有潜力? |
[22:20] | Indus will never be champion, but he is not without skill. | Indus肯定做不到冠军 但是他还是有水平的 |
[22:26] | Have him loaded with the Syrians. | 让他和那些叙利亚人一起吧 |
[22:28] | I will give him opportunity to prove his worth. | 我会给他一次证明自己价值的机会的 |
[22:31] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[22:37] | Has Venus herself ever appeared in such rare form? | 不知道爱神维纳斯自己有没有 像这样出现在人间过? |
[22:42] | You blaspheme. | 你渎神了 |
[22:43] | Frequently and with great relish. | 不仅经常这么做还乐在其中 |
[22:49] | Where is Gaia? The appointed hour is upon us. | Gaia在哪? 约定好的时间就快到了 |
[22:51] | She stands ready. | 她已经准备好了 |
[22:54] | – Quintus… – Do not give voice to doubt. | – 不要迟疑不前 |
[22:56] | We are committed, and will see this to its end. | 我们决定好了 那就要有始有终 |
[23:09] | You each know your parts. | 你们都知道该怎么做了 |
[23:12] | See this act to successful completion, and earn the mark of the brotherhood. | 好好地完成这次任务 赢取兄弟会的尊敬 |
[23:15] | Without proving ourselves in the test? | 连在测试中证明我们都不用? |
[23:17] | This is your test. | 这就是你们的测试 |
[23:19] | But turn thoughts toward escape or fail in your charge, | 但若计划逃跑或任务失败 |
[23:22] | and I will have you parted from your cocks and crucified. | 我会割下你们的命根 再将你们折磨至死 |
[23:28] | You’re clear to your purpose? | 是否明白你们的任务? |
[23:29] | Yes, Dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[23:33] | Take up your positions, and await my signal. | 各就各位 等候我的指令 |
[23:44] | I do not trust the Syrians. | 我信不过这些叙利亚人 |
[23:47] | If this does not end in our favor, they will appear as common thieves. | 如果结果非如我们所料 他们臂上没有我的印记 |
[23:51] | Absent my fucking mark upon arm. | 只会被当作普通的劫匪 |
[24:02] | Oh, this will never work. | 噢 这不可能成功 |
[24:04] | Of course it will, look at you. | 当然可以 看看你 |
[24:07] | What man or otherwise, could resist such charms? | 什么样的男人或女人 能够抗拒如此诱惑? |
[24:10] | Gaia… | |
[24:11] | Oh, still fluttering heart. | 噢 依旧春心荡漾 |
[24:14] | I would not deny myself such pleasures if presented again, | 如能重享欢愉 我断不会拒绝 |
[24:17] | yet necessities shift attention to cock. | 然而我现在需要的是男人 |
[24:21] | And a golden one at that. | 而且是品质上佳的男人 |
[24:23] | You set eyes towards Varus? | 你的目标是Varus? |
[24:25] | He is without wife, last I heard. | 据我所知 他尚无妻室 |
[24:29] | We do this to aid my husband, not to secure one of your own… | 我们的目的是帮助我丈夫 而非满足你的私欲… |
[24:34] | He arrives. | 他来了 |
[24:36] | Let us end discussion and set mind to purpose. | 我们别再争执 干正经事吧 |
[25:06] | Good Vettius! Thank the gods I have found you. | 尊敬的Vettius! 谢天谢地我终于找到你了 |
[25:08] | Your gratitude is misplaced. I do not know you. | 你无需致谢 我不认识你 |
[25:10] | I am Varus’ man. | 我是Varus的手下 |
[25:12] | He sends word of pressing desire to see the new arena, | 他命我前来传话 在谈生意之前 |
[25:15] | before retiring to business. | 他迫切希望先参观新竞技场 |
[25:17] | The arena? No. | 竞技场? 不 |
[25:19] | I am of clear instruction to meet him as he enters the city. | 我接到明确通知 应去迎接他入城 |
[25:23] | Of course… Apologies. | 原来如此… 抱歉 |
[25:26] | I will deliver word of your refusal. | 我只好复命说 你拒绝前往 |
[25:30] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[25:34] | Varus is honored guest. | Varus是贵宾 |
[25:36] | As such, I am but humble servant. | 而我不过是卑微的奴仆 |
[25:48] | It’s quicker I think, if we pass through here. | 我觉得此路较为快捷 |
[25:51] | Apologies, for the inconvenience. | 抱歉给您带来不便了 |
[25:54] | Dominus will be most pleased that you’ve accompanied me. | 您能与我同往 主人并将十分高兴 |
[25:57] | You’ve turned yourself about. | 你走错方向了 |
[25:58] | This is not the direction of the fucking arena. | 此路并非通往竞技场 |
[26:02] | No. | 正是 |
[26:05] | It is not. | 确实不是 |
[26:39] | ?? | 不 |
[26:43] | We are to leave this one alive, you simple fuck! | 此人要留活口 你这个蠢货! |
[26:52] | ‘Aved-leh. *** | 动手 |
[27:13] | Our charge is met. | 任务已完成 |
[27:15] | I will not see the mines. | 我无需去矿井了 |
[27:17] | I fear they would have been a blessing. | 恐怕确是上天的恩赐 |
[27:23] | Apologies, brother. Vettius saw your face. | 抱歉 兄弟 Vettius见过你的面孔 |
[27:27] | Dominus gave instruction. | 主人下了指令 |
[27:58] | Where the fuck is Vettius? | Vettius死去哪里了? |
[28:00] | Quintilius? | |
[28:03] | – It is you! – Gaia! | – 果真是你! |
[28:06] | What finds you in such horrid climes? | 你为何出现在如此可怕之处? |
[28:08] | A visit to see dearest friend. | 来看我的密友 |
[28:12] | Lucretia! | |
[28:14] | Lucretia and her husband Batiatus | Lucretia及其丈夫Batiatus |
[28:16] | are the saving grace of this ill-bred town. | 是这荒蛮之地唯一的亮色 |
[28:20] | This is Quintilius Varus, | 这是Quintilius Varus |
[28:22] | an acquaintance of my late husband. | 我已故丈夫的故交 |
[28:24] | His wine is the toast of Rome. | 他的酒在罗马备受推崇 |
[28:27] | Your tongue has lost none of its silver. | 你还是如此能言善道 |
[28:29] | It is an honor. | 久仰大名 |
[28:30] | And what good fortune blesses Capua with your presence? | 您因何大驾光临Capua? |
[28:32] | I come to choose gladiators for the Vinalia. | 我前来挑选角斗士参加葡萄酒节 |
[28:35] | Or would if young Vettius ever deigns to appear. | 或者说本打算 如果小Vettius能够屈尊前来的话 |
[28:39] | We shall entertain you with diverting conversation while you wait. | 我们可以陪你边聊边等 |
[28:43] | I fear it shall be tragically one sided. | 以我之见 这太痛苦了 |
[28:45] | The sun threatens to bake me senseless. | 我快被这烈日烤的不省人事 |
[28:47] | We can not have such esteemed guest expire so, can we? | 我们不能任由贵客受罪吧? |
[28:51] | Well, my husband’s villa is but a little ways from here. | 我丈夫的住所距离此地仅一步之遥 |
[28:54] | – You’d be more than welcome… – Gratitude. | – 无限欢迎… – 心领了 |
[28:56] | But I would seek Vettius out, | 但我要找到Vettius |
[28:58] | and put foot to ass for his delay. | 好好教训教训他 竟敢迟到 |
[29:01] | Lucretia’s slaves know the man. | Lucretia的奴隶认识那人 |
[29:04] | It would be just as easy for them to | 让他们找到他 再带到她的住所 |
[29:06] | bring him to her villa when discovered. | 实在再简单不过 |
[29:09] | It would give us much needed pause to reacquaint ourselves. | 我们也可以借此机会叙叙旧 |
[29:13] | Well, it would be ungrateful, to refuse such kind offering. | 那就却之不恭了 |
[29:18] | Your villa, then. | 那就去你的住所 |
[29:19] | My husband will be most pleased to receive you. | 能够款待您 我丈夫一定倍感荣幸 |
[29:23] | What good fortune to run into you… | 能够与你邂逅实属幸事… |
[29:39] | The last time I was graced with Gaia’s presence was at some | 上次我有幸与Gaia相聚 |
[29:43] | sober, airless affair, hosted by um, oh, what was the man’s name? | 是在一个死气沉沉的聚会上 主人是 嗯 他叫何名? |
[29:47] | – Atticus. – Atticus! Yes! | – Atticus! 正是! |
[29:49] | Desiccated specimen. | 一个枯燥乏味的家伙 |
[29:51] | I fear without Gaia’s charms, | 如若没有迷人的Gaia |
[29:53] | pronounced boredom would have carried me to the afterlife that very night. | 恐怕当晚 我就已经无聊死了 |
[29:58] | Oh, my husband returns. | 噢 我丈夫回来了 |
[30:00] | Fetch more wine. | 再拿些酒来 |
[30:01] | Lucretia, apologies. | Lucretia 抱歉 |
[30:04] | I did not realize we were to entertain. | 我不知道有客人要来 |
[30:06] | An unexpected pleasure, chanced upon in the city. | 意外之喜 我们在城内偶遇 |
[30:09] | Quintilius varus, an old friend from rome. | Quintilius Varus 我在罗马的故交 |
[30:12] | Ahh, the name is not unfamiliar. You honor us with your presence. | 啊 您的大名如雷贯耳 您的光临使弊舍蓬荜生辉 |
[30:16] | The honor is mine, to fall upon such arm hospitality. | 受到贵府的殷勤款待 是我的荣幸 |
[30:20] | Ah, forgive unsightly countenance. | 啊 请原谅我面目狰狞 |
[30:23] | A mount, long trusted, threw me from purchase. | 不慎从马背摔下所致 |
[30:26] | One must be cautious, when dealing with such animals. | 应对这些牲畜时应务必小心 |
[30:28] | Yeah, a lesson painfully learned. | 正是 吃一堑 长一智 |
[30:32] | What finds you so far from rome? | 你从罗马远道而来 所为何事? |
[30:35] | Games, of the vinalia. | 角斗 为庆祝葡萄酒节 |
[30:37] | You come to choose men? | 你来挑选角斗士? |
[30:38] | I have many fine offerings. Gannicus, in particular… | 我手下有很多不错的人选 特别是Gannicus… |
[30:42] | Apologies… you are a lanista? | 打断一下… 你是角斗士主? |
[30:45] | Uh, he has already set purpose towards vettius’ men. | 嗯 他已与Vettius有约在先 |
[30:49] | Ahh, well, fill cup and strike ill-Spoken words from mind. | 啊 我说错话了 把酒满上 忘记我说过的 |
[30:52] | Thing of no concern. | 那些无关紧要的话 |
[30:54] | Vettius will see you well attended. | Vettius会满足你的需求 |
[30:56] | At considerable savings. | 而且能为你节约一大笔开销 |
[31:00] | Do i appear so light of purse, to require such? | 你认为我无意为此花费巨资? |
[31:04] | You have never been so taken with the games. | 你从未对角斗如此着迷 |
[31:07] | I only assumed you would not waste excessive coin towards them. | 我只是以为你不会为此过度挥霍 |
[31:10] | True yet the gods must be properly honored. | 不错 但对神明必须有足够的敬意 |
[31:13] | And vettius remains annoyingly absent. | 而Vettius仍未能前来 实在气人 |
[31:17] | Your men. | 你的角斗士 |
[31:18] | How stand they in comparison to the boy’s? | 与那孩子的相比如何? |
[31:22] | Well, i would not speak ill of a brother lanista. | 嗯 我不会说其他角斗士主的坏话 都是兄弟 |
[31:25] | You are too modest. | 你真是谦谦君子 |
[31:28] | Vettius offers shit. | Vettius手上的都是无能之辈 |
[31:31] | I was told by good tullius that his stable is well stocked. | 尊敬的Tullius告诉我 他手下兵强马壮 |
[31:34] | The boy chooses gladiators as carelessly as his wine. | 那孩子挑选角斗士 与挑选酒一样漫不经心 |
[31:37] | High quantity, of the lowest quality. | 品质低劣 以量取胜 |
[31:41] | Come let us sample a finer vintage. | 来看看我们的佳酿 |
[31:46] | Please. | 有请 |
[32:02] | Doctore! | 教练! |
[32:05] | Gladiators, form up! | 角斗士 列队! |
[32:09] | Present yourselves! | 做自我介绍! |
[32:10] | Batiatus, batiatus, batiatus! | |
[32:16] | Did i not tell you? | 我所言非虚吧? |
[32:18] | The finest gladiators in all of capua. | 全Capua城最好的角斗士 |
[32:21] | Hmm | 唔 |
[32:23] | A demonstration, perhaps? | 可否做个演示? |
[32:24] | Of course. | 自然可以 |
[32:26] | Gannicus! Step forward. | Gannicus! 出列 |
[32:30] | Behold! My finest champion! | 请看! 我的最佳斗士! |
[32:32] | No man stands his equal. | 无人能与之匹敌 |
[32:36] | And who would you have face this god of the arena? | 你希望由何人来挑战竞技场之神? |
[32:39] | Barca perhaps or oenomaus, | Barca抑或Oenomaus |
[32:41] | – Who fought so bravely… – How about the gaul? | – 他们骁勇善战… – 高卢人如何? |
[32:43] | Who would not marvel at seeing such a creature locked in mortal embrace. | 看着这样一只猛兽困于牢笼之中 谁能不啧啧称奇呢 |
[32:50] | Crixus? | |
[32:52] | Apologies the man does not yet bear the mark of the brotherhood. | 十分抱歉 他尚未烙上角斗士之印 |
[32:55] | Yet he is presented. | 但你介绍他了 |
[32:57] | I fear such a match would be overly brief. | 恐怕他们之间的比赛会过于简短 |
[32:59] | A blessing, considering the heat. | 天气如此炎热 反倒是美事 |
[33:02] | Well, let us move to it then. | 也好 那就让他们比试吧 |
[33:04] | Crixus! | |
[33:08] | Step forward! | 上前! |
[33:20] | A fucking jest. | 他妈的开什么玩笑 |
[33:22] | The house of batiatus is humbled | Quintilius Varus莅临观看 |
[33:24] | By the attentions of quintilius varus. | 是Batiatus训练所的荣幸 |
[33:28] | Let us show him they are not unwarranted. | 展示你们的实力 让他不虚此行 |
[33:32] | Apologies, are they to use those little wooden sticks? | 稍等 难道他们要使用那些小木棍? |
[33:36] | Well, it is the tradition, when blood is not the purpose. | 无需性命相搏之时 此乃惯例 |
[33:38] | So they are to fight as children, not men? | 那么他们只会小打小闹? |
[33:43] | Why, i would not see you to such an impression. | 啊 我绝不会给你留下这样的印象 |
[33:46] | Doctore! | 教练! |
[33:48] | Have wood give way to steel. | 更换铁剑 |
[33:55] | Gladius! | |
[34:10] | The gods have heard you. | 诸神听见了你的祈祷 |
[34:12] | They present opportunity to become champion. | 他们赐予你成为冠军的良机 |
[34:20] | Begin! | 开始! |
[34:35] | Oenomaus has trained you well. | Oenomaus把你训练得不错 |
[34:41] | Yet you are pale imitation of the man. | 但你只是拙劣地模仿他而已 |
[34:55] | You lie! I did no such thing! | 你胡说! 我才没做过那种事! |
[35:06] | Nasha hrena minnan nafel yawma dena. *** | 今天 我们之间又有一人要倒下了 |
[36:01] | A fine attempt. | 勇气可嘉 |
[36:05] | Have there ever before been such a demonstration? | 你可曾见过如此精彩的展示? |
[36:11] | What say you, good varus? | 你意下如何 尊敬的Varus? |
[36:13] | Should the gaul live or die? | 是否留高卢人一命? |
[36:15] | Well, gaia chose the man, let the choice be hers. | 嗯 Gaia选择了他 由她定夺 |
[36:29] | Let him live. | 留他一命 |
[36:32] | He may yet find his use. | 他可能尚有其他用途 |
[36:45] | What of my man gannicus, did you find him to your liking? | Gannicus如何 你是否中意? |
[36:49] | The man is weary from his travels. | Varus旅途劳顿 |
[36:53] | Let us not press him with further business. | 不要拿生意来劳烦他了 |
[36:56] | Come see yourself inside, to uh, | 请进来 嗯 |
[36:59] | Sample other indulgences. | 还有其他赏心乐事 |
[37:02] | Some delights from cyprus, perhaps? | 试试来自塞浦路斯的美味? |
[37:05] | A region i’m most fond of. | 正是我的心头所好 |
[37:08] | As i recall. | 我记得也是 |
[37:10] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的想干什么? |
[37:12] | What i do best. | 此乃上策 |
[37:15] | Varus is a man of particular appetites which grow strong | 在美酒和鸦片的攻势之下 |
[37:18] | Under influence of wine and opium. | Varus的某些癖好会愈发强烈 |
[37:21] | See your man gannicus oiled and scented, | 让Gannicus沐浴更衣 涂抹香油 |
[37:23] | To be presented as the hour passes. | 等候时机 再让他出场 |
[37:29] | I risk all to lure varus to our house, | 我孤注一掷 把Varus引来我们家 |
[37:32] | Only to find i am no longer the fucking master of it… | 却发现我无法再主宰此事… |
[37:34] | She knows the man more intimately than we do. | 她比我们更为了解他 |
[37:37] | We must lend her our trust. | 我们必须给予她足够的信任 |
[37:39] | Let us pray it is not soiled upon return. | 希望她不要坏了我们的好事 |
[37:52] | See gannicus prepared and brought up to the villa. | 让Gannicus梳洗打扮 带来大宅 |
[37:54] | And what will be required of him? | 会要求他做何事? |
[37:56] | Whatever i fucking desire. | 他必须唯命是从 |
[37:58] | Ashur and dagan returned absent indus. | Ashur和Dagan回来了 Indus却不见踪迹 |
[38:00] | Did he not prove himself? | 他未能证明自己的实力吗 |
[38:01] | He did, and was well rewarded. | 他证明了 也得到了丰厚的奖赏 |
[38:04] | And the syrians, are they to be rewarded as well? | 那么叙利亚人呢 也要奖励他们吗 |
[38:07] | With the mark of the brotherhood. | 给他们烙上角斗士之印 |
[38:09] | The mark? | 烙印? |
[38:11] | Without proving themselves in the test? | 无需通过测试? |
[38:14] | They proved themselves in my test. | 他们已经在我的测试中证明了自己 |
[38:16] | See it done. | 照办吧 |
[38:17] | – Your father would never approve… – I am not my fucking father! | – 你父亲绝不会允许… – 我他妈的不是我父亲! |
[38:20] | A fact well known. | 人尽皆知 |
[38:22] | See to gannicus. Brand the fucking syrians. | 把Gannicus准备好 给叙利亚人烙上印 |
[38:27] | And inform oenomaus that he is to assume mantle of doctore. | 然后通知Oenomaus 他将承担教练一职 |
[38:33] | Dominus… | 主人… |
[38:35] | You are a relic, as is my father. | 你已是风中之烛 正如我父亲 |
[38:39] | Shadows from the past, | 过往云烟 |
[38:41] | Soon to fade from memory. | 很快就将从记忆中消失 |
[38:46] | See to gannicus. | 把Gannicus准备好 |
[39:06] | See how it caresses the wine. | 尝尝它如何与美酒相得益彰 |
[39:09] | Is there anything so enticing? | 世上还能有何事更令人着迷? |
[39:11] | I have seen its rival. | 我见过更为迷人的事物 |
[39:17] | This house indeed offers many pleasures. | 这里的消遣方式确实层出不穷 |
[39:22] | With more yet to be presented. | 还有更多将陆续为你呈上 |
[39:28] | Pleasing this man must now become your sole fucking purpose. | 你他妈的必须竭尽全力取悦他 |
[39:31] | Please him? In what manner? | 取悦他? 如何取悦? |
[39:34] | I have had my fill of being questioned by slaves. | 我已经受够了奴隶的各种问题 |
[39:41] | If varus wishes you to suck his cock dry, | 即便Varus希望你吮吸他的鸡巴 |
[39:44] | You will savor every drop. | 你也要甘之如饴 |
[39:46] | Are we of a singular mind? | 明白吗 |
[39:50] | Dominus. | 是 主人 |
[39:57] | In honor of distinguished guest, | 为向我们的贵宾致敬 |
[40:00] | I present my finest man for you personal viewing. | 我谨呈上我最英勇的角斗士 供您观赏 |
[40:04] | Behold gannicus. | 请看 Gannicus |
[40:06] | Yours to command. | 任你差遣 |
[40:14] | You are quite the lanista, batiatus. | 你真是名副其实的角斗士主 Batiatus |
[40:17] | I have never been so well plied towards aid of a sale. | 我从未受到如此丰盛的款待 就为了做成一笔生意 |
[40:20] | This is not about business. | 这与生意无关 |
[40:23] | This is how they live! | 这是他们的真实生活! |
[40:25] | They grab life and squeeze until the juice flows. | 他们抓紧生活 直至挤出鲜美的汁液 |
[40:29] | How do you always come by such marvelous acquaintance? | 你为何总能认识如此非比寻常之人? |
[40:32] | It is a gift. | 此乃天赋 |
[40:35] | One among many | 万里挑一 |
[40:37] | Set before me. | 伫立于我面前 |
[40:41] | Is he not of a form, our champion? | 我们的冠军难道不是完美无缺的吗 |
[40:44] | I have not seen his like. | 他如此神勇 |
[40:47] | And more than a few have stood before me. | 远胜我以前所见之人 |
[40:50] | The man stands as a god. | 他如同神灵一般 |
[40:53] | The arena his olympus. | 竞技场就是他的奥林匹斯山 |
[40:56] | He once thrust his blade so deep into his opponent’s breast, | 他的刀曾刺入对手胸膛 如此之深 |
[40:58] | That tears turned to blood. | 对方甚至流出了血泪 |
[41:00] | I am not impressed… by inflated tales. | 言过其实的传言…无法打动我 |
[41:05] | My interests are grounded in what i can see, | 亲眼所见 亲手触摸 |
[41:11] | What i can touch. | 才能激发我的兴趣 |
[41:17] | Now that is… impressive. | 这才称得上…叹为观止 |
[41:22] | Are you as skilled in its use as you are with a sword? | 你在这方面是否也如使剑般得心应手? |
[41:32] | I would have demonstration. | 证明给我看 |
[41:36] | The man is yours, | 他由你差遣 |
[41:38] | We will lend privacy. | 我们就不打扰了 |
[41:41] | You mistake intent. | 你误会了 |
[41:43] | No i have had too much wine and other pleasures | 不 我已享用了太多美酒 |
[41:45] | For such rough exertion. | 无力再做剧烈运动 |
[41:48] | No, i would prefer a feast of the eyes. | 不 我只想一饱眼福 |
[41:51] | Have him fuck this one, | 让他操她 |
[41:53] | And i shall watch. | 我在一旁观看 |
[41:57] | Apologies… | 抱歉… |
[41:58] | For what? | 有何不可? |
[42:00] | Is she not a slave? | 她难道不是奴隶吗 |
[42:02] | She is. | 她是 |
[42:04] | And will do as commanded. | 而且会唯命是从 |
[42:26] | Welcome to the fucking brotherhood. | 欢迎成为他妈的角斗士 |
[42:32] | Why are we gathered? | 为何聚集在此? |
[42:33] | The syrians receive the mark. | 叙利亚人在接受烙印 |
[42:35] | Absent the test? | 未经测试? |
[42:48] | Wait, are we not to recite the oath? | 等等 我们难道不需宣誓? |
[42:50] | I will not see more shit heaped upon sacred rites. | 我不允许更多亵渎神圣仪式之事 |
[42:57] | You may bear the mark but don’t ever think yourself a gladiator, | 你们也许能烙上印记 但别以为自己就是角斗士了 |
[43:00] | You little cunt. | 你们这些小王八蛋 |
[43:01] | Doctore! | 师傅! |
[43:08] | Do not fucking speak to me in such tone! | 你他妈的不许这样跟我说话! |
[43:10] | Apologies… | 抱歉… |
[43:11] | You believe yourself my equal, oenomaus? | 你以为能与我抗衡吗 Oenomaus? |
[43:14] | No, doctore. | 不 师傅 |
[43:16] | Gladius! | |
[43:20] | Bring fucking swords! | 拿剑来! |
[43:30] | Now, let us see if you have learned all i have to teach. | 现在 看看你是否已得我真传 |
[43:50] | Remove her dress. | 除去她的衣物 |
[44:30] | Is that what i taught you, oenomaus? | 这就是我教会你的吗 Oenomaus? |
[44:31] | – Doctore… – How to turn upon heel? | – 师傅… – 如何退缩? |
[44:34] | Doctore! | 师傅! |
[44:37] | Doctore, stop! | 师傅 住手! |
[44:42] | Fight me you coward! | 还手 你这个懦夫! |
[45:08] | – Melitta i… – See it done. | – Melitta 我… – 尽快了结 |
[46:02] | Prove yourself worthy, oenomaus. | 证明你的价值 Oenomaus |
[47:43] | I taught you well. | 我教得不错 |
[48:05] | The man is dead? | 他死了? |
[48:06] | I did not want it. | 非我所愿 |
[48:08] | He forced me to fight. | 他强迫我与他打斗 |
[48:10] | And i do not know the reason for his anger toward me. | 我也不明白 为何他的怒火冲我而来 |
[48:19] | The reason falls to my own tongue. | 原因在我 |
[48:22] | Earlier i revealed intent of raising you to position of doctore. | 早前我向他透露 打算提升你为教练 |
[48:28] | I am not to return to the arena? | 我不用再回竞技场? |
[48:31] | You are beyond such things now, | 你训练了Crixus |
[48:33] | Proven by your training of crixus. | 证明你已有能力担任教练一职 |
[48:35] | Let us put the past behind us, and look to future glories. | 我们忘记过去 一起追求未来之荣耀吧 |
[48:42] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[48:44] | I know it is not our time, but i would ask to see her. | 我知道今天并非我们相聚之日 但请允许我见她一面 |
[48:50] | I will send her to you when she has finished her duties. | 待她完成工作 我会让她去见你 |
[48:53] | Gratitude. | 万分感激 |
[49:07] | Apologies the demands of a lanista seldom offer respite. | 十分抱歉 角斗士主没有半刻闲暇时间 |
[49:10] | Oh, none required. | 噢 无需道歉 |
[49:12] | This night has been filled with unexpected joys. | 今晚已有太多意外之喜 |
[49:15] | You remain in capua? | 你仍将留在Capua? |
[49:17] | Until more adventurous opportunities present themselves. | 除非有更刺激的事情发生 |
[49:22] | I’ll take my leave then with promise of further discourse. | 那我先告辞了 我会再来看你 |
[49:28] | Oh, your man, gannicus. | 噢 你的角斗士 Gannicus |
[49:32] | I would see him perform again. | 我希望再次看到他的表演 |
[49:34] | In the primus of my games. | 做为我的首席角斗士 |
[49:38] | And you shall have him. | 如你所愿 |
[49:40] | Terms to be discussed. | 细节稍后再谈 |
[49:41] | Gratitude for your hospitality. | 感谢你的热情款待 |
[49:43] | It will not soon be forgotten. | 我将铭记于心 |
[49:48] | Primus! | 首席! |
[49:50] | Did i not tell you i knew the man? | 我不是说过 我了解他吗 |
[49:52] | May the gods strike me for entertaining doubt. | 让神惩罚我吧 竟然会怀疑你 |
[49:55] | You were magnificant! | 你太伟大了! |
[49:57] | Did i not tell you! | 我都说了! |
[49:59] | You have elevated this house. | 你提升了训练所的地位 |
[50:02] | Yet speak of how we came by such honor, | 然而为了得到这份荣耀 我们付出的代价是 |
[50:04] | And see brotherhood shattered and a husband lost. | 破坏兄弟的情谊 背叛挚爱的丈夫 |
[52:41] | I have done a terrible thing. | 我干了件非常可怕的事 |
[52:46] | We do what we must in this house. | 为了生存 我们必须如此 |
[53:08] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |