时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Spartacus:Gods Of The Arena | 斯巴达克斯:竞技场之神 |
[00:04] | You’ll become the greatest lanista in the republic. | 你将成为共和国最伟大的角斗士主 |
[00:08] | Have you. | 得到你 |
[00:08] | Crixus. | |
[00:09] | I would make purchase. | 我想买下他 |
[00:11] | You paid too much for the man. | 你购买那男人耗资过多 |
[00:13] | The man is nothing, I paid to gain favor. | 此人无足轻重 我的目的是讨好卖主 |
[00:16] | If a man of wealth and position such as Varus requested my men. | 如果Varus这般富甲一方 地位崇高的人想要我的人 |
[00:20] | He meets with Vettius. | 他要与Vettius会面 |
[00:22] | I expect him to bleed, as I rip Varus from his grasp. | 我要从他的手中夺走Varus 还要让他皮开肉绽 |
[00:26] | Is he not of a form, our champion? | 我们的冠军 难道不威猛过人吗 |
[00:28] | I would have demonstration. | 证明给我看 |
[00:29] | Have him fuck this one. | 让他操她 |
[00:31] | Your father would never– | 你父亲绝不会– |
[00:32] | I am not my fuckin’ father! | 我他妈的不是我父亲! |
[00:34] | Fact well known! | 人尽皆知! |
[00:35] | Inform Oenomaus, that he is to assum mantel of Doctore. | 告诉Oenomaus 他将担任教练一职 |
[00:41] | Prove yourself worthy Oenomaus. | 证明你的实力 Oenomaus |
[00:54] | I would see him perform again, | 我期待再次看到他的表演 |
[00:56] | in the primus of my games. | 作为我的首席角斗士 一家之主 |
[01:02] | Spartacus:Gods Of The Arena S01 EP03 | |
[01:16] | We have won many victories in the arena. | 我们曾在竞技场赢得无数次胜利 |
[01:20] | Sent many an unworthy opponent to the afterlife. | 令无数不堪一击的对手命丧黄泉 |
[01:23] | Yet self important men hold us to lesser matches of the morning, | 然而那些狂妄自大的人 只允许我们参加上午那些无关痛痒的比赛 |
[01:28] | absent both eyes and prominence. | 既乏人关注 又无法扬名立万 |
[01:32] | Such time has found its end! | 这样的日子已然终结! |
[01:35] | Two days hence, our champion will take to the sands | 两天之后 我们的挑战者将踏足沙场 |
[01:39] | to face another of Vettius’ shit-eating dogs. | 挑战Vettius另一个猪狗不如的手下 |
[01:43] | Not in the streets, but in the fucking primu | 赛场不是街道 而是他妈的冠军挑战赛 赛场不是街道 而且他妈的冠军挑战赛! |
[01:43] | Not in the streets, but in the fucking primus! | 赛场不是街道 而是他妈的冠军挑战赛 赛场不是街道 而且他妈的冠军挑战赛! |
[01:49] | Behold the champion whose recent performance | 看啊 我们的冠军 他近日的表现 |
[01:53] | inspired good Varus to return the House of Batiatus to proper position! | 令尊敬的Varus十分满意 使Batiatus训练所重获应得的地位! |
[01:59] | Behold, Gannicus! | 看啊 Gannicus! |
[02:04] | Gannicus! | |
[02:07] | An inspired performance, indeed. | 他的表现确实无与伦比 |
[02:10] | One not to be repeated. | 此事不宜再提 |
[02:12] | A true god of the arena! | 名副其实的竞技场之神! |
[02:15] | A man to be admired and emulated! | 一位值得万人景仰及仿效之人! |
[02:19] | This is but glorious beginning! | 这只是辉煌的起点! |
[02:22] | Soon you will litter the sands with the blood and bone | 不久之后 那些敢于挑战你们的人 |
[02:25] | of all who present challenge! | 将用他们的血肉之躯祭典竞技场的黄沙! |
[02:28] | Instructed in the ways of death and glory by a former champion! | 一位前冠军将以死亡和荣耀训练你们! |
[02:33] | One of our very own! | 他曾是我们中的一员! |
[02:35] | I give you Oenomaus! | 他就是Oenomaus! |
[02:40] | No longer to hold that name! | 无人能再直呼其名! |
[02:43] | No longer a gladiator! | 他将不再是角斗士! |
[02:45] | Now and forever, to be revered as your Doctore! | 至此往后 他就是你们的教练 必须得到应有的尊敬! |
[02:55] | This has been wielded with pride by each before you, | 从我祖父的时代开始 |
[02:59] | since the time of my grandfather. | 此鞭只授予最忠诚 最可敬之人 |
[03:01] | Bestowed only on the most loyal and honorable of men. | 使用它 是你的每一位前任的骄傲 |
[03:15] | Your will. My hands. | 愿效犬马之劳 |
[03:30] | The primus. | 首席角斗士 |
[03:33] | To gain such position, Varus must truly have been impressed with your prowess. | Varus一定对你的骁勇善战叹为观止 才会让你承担如此重任 |
[03:37] | As am I. | 我亦有同感 |
[03:41] | – It was nothing. – It is a great honor. | – 不值一提 – 此乃无上荣耀 |
[03:45] | For yourself, and this ludus. | 对你 对训练所皆是 |
[03:50] | Both of you bring honor to this ludus. | 你们二人均为训练所带来荣耀 |
[03:52] | Each in his own way. | 以各自不同的方式 |
[04:07] | Did you note how he could scarce meet my eye? | 你可注意到 他在回避我的眼神? |
[04:11] | He must now heed my commands, and does not embrace it. | 现在 他必须听我号令 但他却并不情愿 |
[04:17] | Will the other men share sentiment towards my “honored” position? | 其他人是否亦如此看待我这”光荣的”职位? |
[04:23] | It is his position that stirs troubled thoughts. | 他的不安源自他的处境 |
[04:28] | He sets mind to the primus. | 他专注于冠军之争 |
[04:30] | As you must to training the men. | 而你必须训练好那些角斗士 |
[04:34] | I know this is not what you wished for. | 我知道 你并不想得到教练一职 |
[04:37] | And yet here I stand. | 但我已获得提升 |
[04:39] | Elevated. | 身居此职 |
[04:41] | As you deserve. | 你确实当之无愧 |
[04:42] | For taking a life? | 以夺人性命为代价? |
[04:44] | For betraying hand that forged the man before you? | 背叛曾亲手训练我之人? |
[04:48] | There was no betrayal in what you did. | 你的所为并非背叛 |
[04:52] | Some acts cannot be avoided, when stripped of choice. | 只是走投无路之时 不可避免之举 |
[04:59] | Now turn thoughts from unfortunate past. | 现在 忘记不愉快的过去 |
[05:04] | We must look towards days to come, and embrace them. | 我们必须敞开怀抱 展望未来 |
[05:40] | Barca. | |
[05:42] | Pair with Crixus. | 与Crixus配对 |
[05:46] | The rest of you… | 其余人… |
[05:48] | Continue training. | 继续训练 |
[06:01] | At last, the gods remove cock from fucking ass! | 诸神终于不再瞎搞一气了! |
[06:07] | The House of Batiatus…no… | Batiatus训练所…不… |
[06:12] | The House of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus | Quintus Lentulus Batiatus训练所 |
[06:16] | rises to the fucking heavens! | 他妈的一飞冲天! |
[06:22] | Soon my champions will be carved in stone, | 不久 我的冠军们将被刻为石像 |
[06:25] | towering above all who came before. | 傲视之前所有冠军 |
[06:28] | And Gannicus | 而Gannicus |
[06:30] | will be the first of them after victory in the fucking primus. | 在他妈的冠军之争中取胜后 将成为第一个获此荣耀之人 |
[06:33] | The position was not gained absent aid. | 若无贵人相助 此事断不可成 |
[06:36] | I offered naught but introduction. | 我不过代为引荐 |
[06:39] | And a few selective words of suggestion… | 再有的放矢地提些建议… |
[06:42] | You could wile the Goddess Laverna herself! | Laverna女神都会为你所惑! (古罗马的小偷 骗子及下流社会之神) |
[06:46] | Your place in this will not pass without much fucking gratitude. | 我们不会忘记你所起的作用 再多言语也无法表达我们的感激之情 |
[06:52] | The kind I favor most… | 我最喜欢的感谢方式… |
[07:11] | Has a man ever been so blessed? | 世间还有比我更幸福的男人吗 |
[07:50] | Quintus. | |
[07:57] | Father…? | 父亲…? |
[07:58] | Gather yourself. | 穿好衣服 |
[08:00] | I would have words. | 我有话说 |
[08:19] | I leave this house in your care, | 我将训练所交予你打理 |
[08:21] | and this is what greets me upon return? | 你就这样欢迎我回家? |
[08:23] | I was not expecting your arrival. | 我没想到你会回来 |
[08:27] | Am I to announce myself to the walls that I own? | 难道我来自己地盘都要通报不成? |
[08:30] | Of course not. Yet if I had known of your return from Sicilia… | 当然不必 但若我知道你要从西西里岛回来… |
[08:33] | The knowledge would have produced what result? Huh? | 知道了又将如何? 唔? |
[08:36] | Flowers and scented oils laid to meet me, | 铺满鲜花和香油来欢迎我 |
[08:39] | masking sight of a son gone to shit? | 掩饰我的儿子胡作非为的真相? |
[08:42] | I but celebrate. | 我不过在庆祝而已 |
[08:44] | Upon what cause? | 庆祝何事? |
[08:45] | Angering Tullius with refusal of reasonable offer? | 拒绝一笔合理的交易 从而激怒Tullius? |
[08:49] | Your exclusion from the games? | 无法再参加角斗? |
[08:51] | How do you come by that? | 你如何得知此事? |
[08:53] | I am old, Quintus. | 我是老了 Quintus |
[08:55] | Not dead. | 而非死了 |
[08:57] | There are still those in Capua that hold my name in regard, | Capua仍有人尊重我 |
[09:00] | and would see me well informed. | 愿意告知我真相 |
[09:02] | Good Solonius counted among them. | 尊敬的Solonius就是其中之一 |
[09:04] | Solonius? | |
[09:05] | He sent word of his concerns regarding your dealings with Tullius. | 因为你与Tullius的交易 他带信给我 表达了他的担忧 |
[09:08] | The man is seized by unnecessary worry. | 他就是杞人忧天 |
[09:11] | Your face suggests otherwise. | 从你的脸来看却非过虑 |
[09:15] | A minor disagreement. | 微不足道 |
[09:16] | Nothing with a man such as Tullius is ever minor. | 涉及Tullius这类人之事绝非小事 |
[09:21] | A fact obvious to the simplest of minds. | 对最愚笨之人来说也显而易见 |
[09:24] | Then it is a blessing a greater one than mine has arrived. | 那么比我伟大之人的到来实属幸事 |
[09:29] | My frustration is more with myself. | 我的沮丧更多源于我自己 |
[09:33] | You never wished for this. | 你从未想继承这些 |
[09:35] | The ludus, gladiators, the blood, the sand. | 训练所 角斗士 鲜血 黄沙 |
[09:39] | Your eyes were always towards the horizon, | 你的眼界一向更为开阔 |
[09:43] | to glories and triumphs | 企望功成名就 |
[09:46] | forever out of reach of a common lanista. | 远非普通的角斗士主可企及 |
[09:48] | And yet here I stand. A lanista. | 但我现在就是角斗士主 |
[09:50] | Like my father. | 正如我的父亲 |
[09:51] | Not like him at all. | 你与他截然不同 |
[09:54] | You have never been able to look into the eyes of a man, | 你从未凝视过一个人的眼睛 |
[09:57] | and gauge his true heart. | 揣度他的真实心意 |
[09:58] | Only days past, I looked into the eyes of Quintilius Varus. | 不过几天之前 我凝视着Quintilius Varus的双眼 |
[10:03] | And “gauged” way to secure the primus in his games. | “揣度”方法 得到参加冠军之争的资格 |
[10:07] | Varus has never employed a lanista not blessed by Tullius. | Varus从未雇用过未受Tullius推荐的角斗士主 |
[10:11] | Why now break tradition? | 这次为何会破例? |
[10:13] | Because I possess what Tullius does not. Gannicus. | 因为我拥有Tullius所没有的东西 Gannicus |
[10:16] | Gannicus? | |
[10:18] | The man is a jest, inciting more laughter than awe. | 他就是个笑话 他惹人发笑的本事比令人敬畏的高得多 |
[10:22] | And now I find him desired by half of Rome? | 而现在 半数罗马人都在期待他的表现? |
[10:26] | Much has changed in your absence. | 你离开这段时间 很多事已时过境迁 |
[10:28] | And much has remained the same. | 很多事仍一成不变 |
[10:31] | I would review my men, and see how they have fared, | 我要检阅我角斗士 看看在缺乏指导的情况下 |
[10:35] | denied proper guidance. | 他们有何进展 |
[10:43] | Have feast prepared as instructed. | 按照刚才吩咐的去准备宴会 |
[10:45] | – And send to market for an amphora of mulsum. – Yes, Domina. | – 再派人去集市买一罐Mulsum – 是 主人 (古罗马传统饮品 由蜂蜜和酒混合而成 冷藏后饮用) |
[10:48] | The highest quality, not that shit from Flavus. | 要最好的 而非Flavus所买的马尿 |
[10:51] | Again with the honeyed wine. | 又要喝蜂蜜酒了 |
[10:54] | Does the corpse drink nothing else? | 那老不死的就不喝别的? |
[10:56] | Lower your fucking voice. | 你他妈的给我放低声音 |
[10:57] | The man has severed you from moorings. | 他弄得你手忙脚乱 |
[11:00] | He is the paterfamilias! | 他是家长! |
[11:03] | One word dropped from his tongue could see us both to the streets. | 他一句话就能让你我露宿街头 |
[11:07] | We must be beyond reproach, or fall to ruin. | 我们一定不能让他抓到把柄 以免万劫不复 |
[11:11] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | I will be a vision of demure obedience and propriety. | 我会装作温顺娴雅 举止得体 |
[11:21] | On the outside, at least. | 至少在外表上 |
[11:28] | We are honored by your return to Capua, father. | 你回到Capua 是我们的荣幸 父亲 |
[11:34] | I am certain your heart swells. | 我毫不怀疑你的心中充满喜悦 |
[11:39] | Oh, the clime of Sicilia has most certainly restored health. | 噢 西西里岛的气候显然对你的健康大有裨益 |
[11:47] | Perhaps you do not recall me. | 你可能忘记我了 |
[11:49] | Gaia, a dear friend of… | Gaia Lucretia的好友… |
[11:51] | The memory of you has not yet faded. | 对你的记忆尚未消退 |
[11:54] | Quintus. | |
[11:57] | We must prove this fucking house in order. | 我们必须证明这该死的训练所一切都有条不紊 |
[11:58] | And prompt decision for his quick return to Sicilia. | 让他快点决定返回西西里岛 |
[12:05] | Withered old fuck. | 这个老不死的 |
[12:14] | Eat, brothers! You bear the mark now. | 吃吧 兄弟们! 你们现在也有印记了 |
[12:17] | Savor the taste of victory! | 品尝胜利的滋味吧! |
[12:30] | See how they look at us | 看他们已经把我们… |
[12:34] | As onen of their own | 当作自己人了 |
[12:48] | Our piss once again finds its way to their mouths! | 他们又一次品尝了我们的尿! |
[12:50] | As if sucked from our cocks! | 像是在吸我们的鸡巴一样! |
[12:52] | Argh! | 啊! |
[12:54] | We bear the fucking mark! | 我们他妈的有烙印了! |
[12:56] | Received absent the test. | 但未经测试 |
[12:58] | A fucking goat may bear the mark. | 他妈的山羊都能烙上印记 |
[12:59] | It does not make him a brother. | 也不意味着它能成为我们的兄弟 |
[13:02] | What does he say? | 他说什么? |
[13:04] | We are unworthy of the mark | 我们配不上烙印 |
[13:16] | We will see smile removed soon enough | 我们很快就会让他们脸上的笑容消失 |
[13:21] | What did he say? Fucked if I know. | 他说什么? 我要是知道了就收拾他 |
[13:23] | He wants some more. | 他想灌更多尿 |
[13:39] | You should not eat with lower men. | 你不应该和下等人一起用餐 |
[13:41] | You are Doctore now. | 你现在是教练了 |
[13:43] | A title I did not seek. | 我并未谋求过这一头衔 |
[13:45] | I would not have events absent my control come between us. | 我不会允许脱离我掌控之事发生在我们之间 |
[13:51] | Nor would I. | 我也是 |
[13:53] | Ah, greetings. | 啊 欢迎 |
[13:56] | Auctus. | |
[13:57] | Nurto. | |
[14:02] | Oenomaus! | |
[14:07] | You assume mantle of Doctore? | 你担任了教练一职? |
[14:09] | After unfortunate death of his predecessor. | 前任教练不幸身亡后 |
[14:11] | I chose Oenomaus as replacement, knowing that he… | 我让Oenomaus继任 因为他… |
[14:13] | Gather your food and let us retire to your cell. | 拿上你的食物 我们去你房间 |
[14:17] | I would exchange stories of the passing years, old friend. | 老朋友 我们叙叙旧 |
[14:20] | Dominus. | 是 主人 |
[14:28] | The way they fawn… over him! | 他们奉承他的…那个德行! |
[14:30] | Falling to knee to lick his fucking ass! | 恨不得跪倒在他脚下 添他的脚趾头! |
[14:32] | He takes over my house. My gladiators. My fucking bed! | 他接管了我的训练所 我的角斗士 还他妈的占了我的床! |
[14:37] | Did he give voice toward length of stay? | 他是否透露要呆多久? |
[14:39] | He gives voice only towards considerable faults of un-fucking-worthy son. | 他只指出 他那不争气的儿子犯下的无数错误 |
[14:44] | Leave. | 滚 |
[14:51] | I secure the primus, and he acts as if I shit upon the name Batiatus. | 我拿到了参赛权 他却表现得好像我玷污了Batiatus这个名字 |
[14:55] | Oh, you raise it, beyond anything he can imagine. | 噢 你为这个名字增色不少 远非他能想象 |
[14:59] | He will see this, and bitter tongue will turn to praise. | 他会明白的 那时他对你只会赞扬而非指责 |
[15:02] | He would sooner bite it off, than have it betray him so. | 他很快就会自食其言 回心转意的 |
[15:12] | I had forgotten the feeling. | 我已遗忘这种感觉了 |
[15:14] | This sudden abyss, | 突然之间 天昏地暗 |
[15:17] | as he sets disapproving eye upon me. | 他只知道用失望的神情看我 |
[15:21] | Come. | 来 |
[15:25] | You will not need endure his presence long. | 你不会忍受他久留之苦的 |
[15:29] | His health is fled in these climes before. | 此般气候 曾让他身体不适 避之不及 |
[15:33] | Should he fail to realize that his house– his name– is in proper hands, | 即便他无法意识到他的训练所 荣誉 会得以发扬光大 |
[15:38] | a forced return to Sicilia will eventually arise. | 他最终也会被迫返回西西里 |
[15:43] | I would see him removed sooner. | 真希望他能早日滚蛋 |
[16:00] | Your return lifts the heart, Dominus. | 您的归来让人为之振奋 主人 |
[16:04] | Only for those who yet possess one. | 恐怕只是那些斗志尚存的人 |
[16:07] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Attend! | 注意! |
[16:21] | Pair up! | 配对! |
[16:24] | Crixus, spar with Barca. | Crixus与Barca对抗 |
[16:26] | Auctus… work the palus until Gannicus joins us. | Auctus 在Gannicus来之前 先跟Palus练 |
[16:30] | Oenomaus! | |
[16:32] | This one is too small! | 这家伙也太羸弱了! |
[16:34] | I would have something the size of a man! | 我要和真正的男人对战! |
[16:36] | Barca. | |
[16:39] | Do as your Doctore commands. | 听教练指挥 |
[16:42] | Yes, Dominus. | 是 主人 |
[16:46] | Come. Let us see what is between your legs. | 来 让我看看你的胯下之物 |
[17:02] | The Gaul winces from spear… | 高卢人躲避长矛… |
[17:05] | as he would from my cock! | 就好比怕我直捣他的黄龙穴一样! |
[17:10] | Is my long, hard weapon too much for you, little man? | 我长硬的武器 让你无法消受么 小子? |
[17:15] | I am without lesson against it. | 我没接受过应对训练 |
[17:17] | But your instructions are well received. | 而你似乎已经得到真传 |
[17:22] | Fucking cock eaters | 该死的贱种 |
[17:24] | Think themselves gods | 以神自居 |
[17:27] | We will show Barca and Auctus | 我们会告诉Barca和Auctus |
[17:31] | they are but men | 他们不过是凡人 |
[17:44] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:46] | You rise earlier than expected. | 不知道您起那么早 |
[17:47] | I rise at proper hour. | 该起的时候 我自然会起 |
[17:50] | An attribute neither you nor your man Gannicus seem to share. | 这可是你和Gannicus做不到的 |
[17:53] | Harsh words will find the man’s ear. | 忠言虽逆耳 但我会接受 |
[17:55] | Uh, it could be shouted yet ignored. | 即便是我嘶吼出来 也会有人当成耳边风 |
[18:00] | Gannicus is no champion. | Gannicus不是冠军的料 |
[18:02] | I would promote Auctus or half a dozen men in his place. | Auctus或者其他好多勇士都可以接替他 |
[18:05] | A matter we disagree on. | 我们倒是想法不同 |
[18:06] | One of many. | 我们真是道不同 |
[18:10] | What man spars with Barca? | 谁与Barca对抗? |
[18:13] | Crixus, a fierce Gaul of worthy stock. | Crixus 一个值得点拨的血气方刚的高卢人 |
[18:16] | I recall name from the ledger. | 账目上似乎见过这个名字 |
[18:18] | A sampling of exceeding cost. | 赔本买卖的典型 |
[18:21] | The man will earn the mark, and see investment well returned. | 此人必会赢回印记 让我们不负所望 |
[18:25] | Doctore! Bring Crixus up! | 较量! 把Crixus带过来! |
[18:28] | My father would have closer inspection– | 我父亲要仔细看看– |
[18:30] | No. Continue training. | 不用了 继续训练吧 |
[18:31] | We are to town for necessary business. | 我们进城办点要事 |
[18:34] | I will have Barca prepared as an escort. | 我让Barca随同你去 |
[18:36] | Barca is a gladiator. | Barca是角斗士 |
[18:38] | Trained to wield weapon in the arena, not be yours in the street. Now come. | 是受训在竞技场挥舞武器的 不是当你的跟屁虫的 快点 |
[18:42] | Your late rise already threatens the appointed hour. | 你贪恋睡眠 已经要误了时间了 |
[18:57] | ?? | 你要我跟这样的人坐一起? |
[18:59] | I would have you silent. | 你不要说话 |
[19:00] | While I attempt repair of damaged relation. | 我得修复你们千疮百孔的关系 |
[19:05] | Titus. | |
[19:09] | Good to lay eyes, old friend. | 见到你真高兴 老朋友 |
[19:21] | Your experience in delicate matters of business has been sorely missed. | 我十分怀念您在处理微妙事务的经验 |
[19:24] | To be rectified presently. | 马上我们就来拨乱反正 |
[19:26] | Come, sit. | 来 坐 |
[19:32] | You recall my associate, | 记得我的同伴吧 |
[19:35] | – Vettius? – Vettius? | – Vettius? |
[19:38] | Oh, you were but a child last I knew. | 上次见面 你还是个孩童 |
[19:42] | How the years flee from us. | 时光果然如白驹过隙 |
[19:46] | How fares your father? | 令尊可安好? |
[19:47] | – Dead. – Oh. Apologies. | – 过世了 – 哦 抱歉 |
[19:50] | How terrible. | 真是遗憾 |
[19:52] | The boy is ill-starred acquaintance with such misfortunes. | 从此之后 这孩子祸事不断 |
[19:58] | Why only days past he was set upon in our own streets, | 几日前 他和Quintilius Varus |
[20:04] | on way to appointment with Quintilius Varus. | 打算在马路上会面 |
[20:06] | Varus? | |
[20:07] | The same man who, absent Vettius’ presence, | 就是他 未能按时赴Vettius之约 |
[20:10] | managed to find way to your ludus… | 却不知如何去到了您的府上… |
[20:11] | Where this fucking cock eater stole the primus from me! | 而这个无耻之徒抢了我的冠军战的名额! |
[20:15] | Vettius! | |
[20:17] | Hold your tongue. | 注意言辞 |
[20:20] | How do you answer this? | 你作何解释? |
[20:24] | He accuses absent cause. | 他自己缺席又怪得了谁 |
[20:28] | My wife and her friend Gaia came upon good Varus in town, | 我太太和她的朋友Gaia 在城里偶遇Varus |
[20:31] | baking under noon-day sun. | 当时正午的阳光炙烤大地 |
[20:33] | Gaia? | |
[20:34] | She knew Varus from her days in Rome, | 她在罗马的时候与Varus结识 |
[20:36] | offered respite at my villa while he waited for the absent boy to come to purpose. | 她请他到我府上小酌 也好等待缺席的小子大驾光临 |
[20:40] | A fortunate coincidence for all involved. | 一切都是机缘巧合 |
[20:43] | And was it this same fortune that saw me set upon by your fucking men? | 难道我被你派来的人暗算也是巧合吗? |
[20:47] | Did you see faces? Did they bear my mark, you wet cunt… | 你看清楚了? 他们身上可有我的印记 你个贱人… |
[20:50] | Enough! | 够了! |
[20:52] | Remove yourself to the street. | 速速离开 |
[20:55] | Go. | 滚 |
[20:56] | And leave reasonable men to discourse. | 讲理的人会留下详谈 |
[21:01] | Your son has much to learn in the ways of diplomacy. | 为人处事方面 令郎要学习的太多了 |
[21:06] | sA subject all young men struggle to master. | 这方面 年轻人总要走点弯路 |
[21:10] | Let us school them in its ways. | 我们慢慢调教吧 |
[21:44] | You are better matched against wooden men. | 你还是去对付木头人吧 |
[21:49] | Work the palus, Gaul. | 对付Palus去吧 高卢人 |
[21:52] | Resume! | 继续! |
[22:04] | Are we to follow Barca’s commands now? | 我们是要听Barca的命令了吗? |
[22:07] | He shares my thoughts. | 我也这么想 |
[22:09] | The Gaul falters against spear. | 高卢人害怕长矛 |
[22:11] | Perhaps advice from a champion would aid his cause… | 或许冠军的建议能助他… |
[22:22] | Days past you fought me with something approaching skill. | 过去 你几乎可以用技巧与我对抗 |
[22:26] | Yet opposite Barca, you act as his lover. | 而面对Barca 你却像是他的情人 |
[22:27] | Face down with cheeks your spread. | 一直低头 羞于见到他么 |
[22:30] | The spear is unknown to me. | 我对长矛不熟悉 |
[22:35] | You are Gaul. | 你是高卢人 |
[22:37] | Did you never face the Arverni? | 没与阿维尔尼人交战过吗? |
[22:40] | My years before capture never held the privilege. | 在被抓之前 从未有此荣幸 |
[22:43] | They wield spear with deadly purpose. | 他们挥舞长矛 夺人性命 |
[22:46] | As does Barca, from the judging. | 在我看来Barca也是 |
[22:49] | He but instructs. | 他只是指导 |
[22:51] | Each blow a lesson never to be repeated. | 要吃一堑长一智 |
[22:53] | You should be quite the scholar. | 你真该去做学者 |
[22:56] | By the time he has beaten you to death. | 趁他还没打死你之前 |
[23:02] | Crixus. | |
[23:06] | You fought well against my two swords. | 你面对我的双剑都可以从容应对 |
[23:08] | Rid a Hoplomachus of his spear, | 夺走他矛上的刺 |
[23:11] | and he is left with only one weapon. | 他就只剩下一件武器 |
[23:22] | Barca! | |
[23:25] | If you have done with your man’s cock, | 跟你男人痴缠够了么 |
[23:27] | I would have proper contest. | 我要跟你较量了 |
[23:29] | The gods bless Barca with another tiny man to fuck. | 众神又送一个小人给Barca戏耍 |
[23:38] | Your Gannicus appears in fine form. | 你的Gannicus表现还不错 |
[23:41] | As he will in the primus, | 冠军战上 他也不会铩羽而归 |
[23:43] | elevating the house with glorious performance. | 他会以精彩一役给训练所带来无上荣耀 |
[23:46] | My heart yet races at the thought of his last. | 想起他的上一场角斗 我仍会芳心蠢动 |
[23:52] | We’ll place such memories behind us. | 这样的话 还是不要说了 |
[23:58] | A difficult feat, when so enjoyed by all. | 难得的视觉盛宴 而且人人都很欣赏 |
[24:05] | Some more than others. | 有人更是期待 |
[24:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:08] | Apologies, Domina. Guests have arrived. | 对不起 女主人 客人到了 |
[24:12] | Guests…? | 客人…? |
[24:16] | Varus. | |
[24:18] | We were not expecting… | 我们不知道你要来 |
[24:20] | Oh, the fault is mine, for failing to announce. | 哦 我的错 忘记通报了 |
[24:27] | Good Cossutius is on stay from Rome to celebrate the Vinalia. | Cossutius留在罗马庆祝Vinalia节 (古罗马节日) |
[24:31] | After I extolled the virtues of the house of Batiatus… | 待我称颂Batiatus家族的美德之后 |
[24:34] | I demanded introduction immediately. | 请即刻将我引荐给你的丈夫 |
[24:36] | You honor us, but my husband tends to | 您大驾光临令蓬荜生辉 但我的丈夫出门 |
[24:39] | final preparations for tomorrow’s games in town. | 为明天城里的比赛做准备了 |
[24:41] | Oh. How disappointing. | 喔 真扫兴 |
[24:44] | Yet we could remove ourselves to the balcony | 不如我们移步阳台 |
[24:47] | for proper viewing of his gladiators until his return. | 边看角斗士训练 边等他回来 |
[24:51] | I fear you mistake intent. | 恐怕你理解错了 |
[24:54] | I was not regaling Cossutius with tales of your men. | 我并无意借您手下的轶事取悦Cossutius |
[24:58] | But of your house’s more… | 我们是因了你家的 |
[25:03] | intimate delights. | 满园春色而来 |
[25:07] | I fear that was a… special consideration. | 此事有待商榷 |
[25:12] | Was it? | 是么 |
[25:15] | Perhaps Vettius will be more accommodating then. | 我要是对Vettius提起冠军战 |
[25:18] | Concerning this and my primus. | 他会不会通融些呢 |
[25:25] | It would be unfortunate to have come so far, | 远道而来却空手而归 |
[25:28] | and find hands empty. | 将是怎样一件不幸的事呢 |
[25:31] | Would it not? | 你说呢 |
[25:34] | I would not have it so. | 我绝不愿看到这种情形 |
[25:37] | Excellent! | 好极 |
[25:38] | Let us prepare Gannicus and– | 叫Gannicus做好准备 还有 |
[25:40] | No. | 不行 |
[25:42] | What joy is there in exploring ground already discovered? | 再度挖掘已经开垦的处女地乐趣何在 |
[25:48] | None at all. | 毫无乐趣可言 |
[25:53] | What do you offer? | 你有什么好的人选 |
[25:56] | A gladiator of your choosing, | 您挑一位角斗士 |
[25:59] | paired with a slave | 和奴隶配对 |
[26:03] | as yet untouched…? | 未破处的奴隶 |
[26:07] | Untouched? | 没破处的? |
[26:09] | A delicacy no longer present at the moment in my house. | 在我家已经找不出来这样的珍品了 |
[26:14] | Then it is fortunate you find yourself in ours. | 我家还有 您是多么幸运 |
[26:21] | Solonius! A word. | Solonius 有话和你说 |
[26:25] | I would share its equal. | 我也有话说 |
[26:28] | I came to you as trusted friend, | 作为你可靠的朋友 |
[26:30] | carrying news of Tullius’ renewed offer towards Gannicus… | 告诉你 Tullius对Gannicus重新出价了 |
[26:33] | You carried but shit, spewed from an errant hole. | 你说的都是屁话 你的嘴就长在屁眼里 |
[26:36] | And what of other knowledge I lighted upon treacherous ears? | 又是我说了什么引起坊间蜚短流长呢 |
[26:38] | That of Varus’ arrival, to be met by Vettius? | Varus来的时候遇上Vettius的事? |
[26:41] | Vettius is a fool. | Vettius是傻瓜 |
[26:43] | Under the employ of Tullius! | 给Tullius利用 |
[26:44] | He will think I had hand in the boy’s assault… | 他会认为我和男孩遇袭有关 |
[26:46] | He suspects nothing! | 他并不怀疑 |
[26:47] | His thoughts have turned towards my father inside. | 他的注意力已转向我的父亲 |
[26:49] | What seized fucking mind, dispatching message to him?! | 你脑子进水了吗 竟然向他告密 |
[26:51] | Your father is in Capua? | 你父亲在Capua? |
[26:53] | He sits with Tullius as you bleat, stroking fucking cock. | 他和Tullius同坐 就在你寻欢作乐的时候 |
[26:55] | Why do you remain in the streets? | 那你还在街上游荡做什么 |
[26:57] | Oh, why do you think!? | 你觉得呢!? |
[26:58] | I did not mean for his return. | 我没想到他会回来 |
[27:01] | I sought only advice, | 我只是担心你 我的兄弟 |
[27:03] | towards worry for a man I hold as brother. | 想为你寻求一条出路 |
[27:06] | Intentions well-received. | 心意我领了 |
[27:08] | Let us place transgressions aside, | 过错暂且不表 |
[27:11] | in favor of more pressing concern. | 眼下还有更要紧的事 |
[27:14] | Your patience and reason recalls joyous times, | 你的耐心和理智令我忆起往昔的快乐 |
[27:18] | when business was conducted by those who shared respect for it. | 那时人们心怀敬重行事 |
[27:21] | I fear we are a dying breed. | 我们的末日不远矣 |
[27:24] | I am certain you shall outlive us all, Master Batiatus. | Batiatus大人 万寿无疆 |
[27:27] | Solonius. | |
[27:29] | I hardly placed you. | 我几乎认不出你了 |
[27:30] | The years weigh heavy on a man, do they not? | 岁月如飞刀 刀刀催人老啊 |
[27:34] | Your presence is fortuitous, | 真是稀客 |
[27:35] | striking need to seek you out. | 找你就好比大海捞针 |
[27:38] | Share walk, and let us review recent events… | 来 与我同行 我想谈谈最近发生的事 |
[27:53] | Am I allowed voice now? | 我现在可以说话了吗 |
[27:56] | Could the gods halt the sound? | 上帝能把你变成哑巴吗? |
[28:01] | Whatever Tullius and the boy may think, | 不管Tullius和那个男孩怎么想 |
[28:02] | I gained the primus on merit of Gannicus’ prowess. | 亏得Gannicus的英勇善战 我才有幸得到首席 |
[28:06] | Even if true, it is of no matter now. | 即便如此 也无关紧要了 |
[28:09] | Gannicus will not appear in the games. | Gannicus不上场 |
[28:11] | But Varus has made personal request! | Varus指名要求他出战 |
[28:13] | A necessary sacrifice, towards leveling unequal ground. | 也是无奈之举 对阵双方实在力量悬殊 |
[28:16] | You will make apology to Varus, | 你得向Varus道歉 |
[28:17] | relaying Gannicus found injury in training. | 转告他Gannicus在训练中负伤 |
[28:20] | And that Vettius is amply capable of seeing the primus attended. | Vettius的冠军赛将座无虚席 |
[28:23] | You give away the primus, and now ask that I tongue the fucking boy’s ass? | 您不但不参加冠军赛 还让我用热脸贴人家的冷屁股? |
[28:26] | I ask nothing. | 我不是问你 是通知你 |
[28:28] | This is how it will be. | 老子说了算 |
[28:32] | In return a few of our men will be paired against each other after mid-day sun. | 相应的 我们的人将在正午过后配对 |
[28:37] | Our men fight themselves? | 让我们自相残杀? |
[28:38] | The only plank salvaged from such wreckage. | 你搞得一团糟 我们已经别无选择 |
[28:41] | Then we must choose the men with care. | 所以我们选人要格外小心 |
[28:42] | They have been chosen for us. | 他们已经选好了 |
[28:44] | Tullius now selects my fucking men as well? | Tullius竟然代我选人? |
[28:47] | An unavoidable concession. | 让步是必要的 |
[28:49] | Barca and Gnaeus, | Barca对Gnaeus |
[28:51] | Auctus to face your Gaul, Crixus. | Auctus对你的高卢人Crixus |
[28:53] | Crixus? Is but a recruit, not yet a fucking gladiator! | Crixus新兵一个 还不是角斗士 |
[28:56] | Who you failed to mention was purchased from Tullius. | 不就是你从Tullius手中买来的吗 |
[28:58] | To gain… | 为了 |
[29:00] | To gain his favor. | 为讨他的欢心 |
[29:01] | And what fruits did your scheme bear? Huh? | 看看你自己酿的苦果 |
[29:05] | Oh, this is price due for attempting to maneuver men above your station. | 当着高你一等的人的面玩弄权术 铁定吃苦头 |
[29:09] | Be thankful it was not more costly. | 损失可大可小 你就知足吧 |
[29:24] | Are you certain you would not prefer the man bathed and scented? | 您确定此人不用沐浴熏香吗 |
[29:27] | He stands perfect towards his cause. | 粗砺正是他的本色 |
[29:33] | I would, however, gauge the freshness of your offerings. | 且让我见见你家处子之鲜甜吧 |
[29:42] | Remove your robes. | 衣服脱掉 |
[29:57] | Did I not tell you? | 我说过吧 |
[29:59] | They are of a form. | 她们体态婀娜 |
[30:03] | But a woman’s worth is not always revealed to the eyes. | 女人的精萃并不止肉眼所见 |
[30:09] | A man must probe deeper for true value… | 需要男人深入探个究竟 |
[30:23] | Remove yourself to the vestibule. | 到前厅去 |
[30:26] | Return if dominus and his father are seen upon the road. | 看到主人和他父亲回来就来禀报 |
[30:41] | I shall have this one. | 我要这个 |
[30:43] | She’s considerably tighter. | 她下体更为紧致 |
[31:01] | Move on top of him. | 把她弄到上面去 |
[31:12] | Do you know why I chose this man? | 知道我为什么选这个男人吗 |
[31:16] | So crudely etched? | 满面沧桑 |
[31:20] | The smell of shit hot upon his breath? | 口气浑浊 |
[31:25] | Because this world is filled with the grotesque. | 因为这世界便是如此 歪瓜裂枣 |
[31:31] | And the divine. | 与惊为天人 |
[31:35] | They exist together, | 同时存在 |
[31:39] | two sides of a coin. | 如同一枚硬币的两面 |
[31:47] | You cannot have one… | 共生共灭 |
[31:53] | absent threat of the other. | 缺一不可 |
[31:57] | Yet words | 然而言语 |
[32:00] | do not convey the true nature of this. | 并不能揭示其中奥义 |
[32:05] | It must be experienced. | 需亲自上阵 |
[32:09] | It must be felt… | 切身体会 |
[32:11] | And never forgotten. | 永远铭记 |
[32:16] | Oh, your absence has been missed in Rome since your husband’s passing. | 您在丈夫逝世后便离开罗马 大家都很想念 |
[32:21] | Your charms will brighten darkest night. | 您的魅力足以照亮漆黑的夜空 |
[32:25] | I long to return. | 我也渴望回去 |
[32:28] | And crest dawn upon a husband yet of this world. | 再觅一个如意郎君 |
[32:34] | How does your dowry stand? | 您有多少嫁妆 |
[32:37] | I was under impression you were absent family of means. | 我印象当中您的家庭无以营生 |
[32:41] | Gaia is a treasure within herself. | Gaia自身便是无价之宝 |
[32:44] | One to be coveted. | 令人垂涎三尺 |
[32:46] | By a man untethered to the burden of position and appearance. | 可惜为一个地位低贱的丑男人所爱 |
[32:55] | Cossutius. | |
[32:58] | You were well satisfied? | 您满意吗 |
[33:00] | Praise laid upon your house has not been exaggerated. | 果真名不虚传 |
[33:04] | It is a wonder. | 像这般低俗的娱乐 |
[33:05] | That such base diversion would be impossible to conceal in Rome. | 在罗马是无处遁形的 |
[33:09] | Capua is city of many pleasures. | Capua乃是一座欢娱之城 |
[33:11] | Often obscured by pressing business, | 只不过生意繁忙 |
[33:13] | to which we sadly must attend. | 我们必须埋头苦干 无暇享乐 |
[33:17] | You take leave? So soon? | 您这就走了吗 不再坐会? |
[33:19] | A regrettable necessity. | 很遗憾 必须走了 |
[33:21] | Gratitude for your hospitality. | 多谢您款待 |
[33:23] | I look forward to seeing you at the games. | 比赛上见 |
[33:26] | And your man Gannicus upon my primus. | 以及您的勇士Gannicus |
[33:30] | Oh, you honor us. | 不胜荣幸 |
[33:54] | Crixus begins to show promise. | Crixus令人刮目相看 |
[33:56] | Upon his back? | 你是说他四脚朝天的样子? |
[33:58] | The man always rises. A trait to be admired. | 站起来又倒下 倒下又站起来 此人很有前途 |
[34:01] | So you have eyes for the Gaul now? | 你什么时候开始欣赏高卢人了 |
[34:02] | And if I did? | 欣赏又怎么样 |
[34:03] | I would fucking kill you. | 我杀了你 |
[34:18] | Come here… | 过来 |
[34:50] | You fucking cunts! | 狗杂种 |
[34:52] | You soil our food! | 你弄脏了我们的饭食 |
[34:54] | Why should we not make meal of your fucking pets… | 谁规定你养宠物不能给我们吃啊 |
[35:33] | Crixus… | |
[35:39] | You do not help your friend? | 朋友打架 你不帮吗 |
[35:41] | This is a fight between brothers. | 内部矛盾 |
[35:43] | I do not yet bear the mark. | 再说我还没烙上角斗士的印记 |
[35:49] | Have you lost fucking mind?! | 你他妈疯了吗?! |
[35:51] | Stand down! | 退下! |
[36:16] | Calm yourselves! | 都给我安静! |
[36:24] | Is this what my house has fallen to? | 我的家族已经堕落至此了吗 |
[36:26] | Brother setting upon brother, | 手足相残 |
[36:29] | so far removed from the honor of the arena, | 竞技的荣誉你们配吗 |
[36:31] | where such contest holds meaning? | 这种比赛意义何存 |
[36:37] | This points to reason the gods have turned from us, | 正因如此 天神已不再垂怜 |
[36:41] | stripping the primus from our hands. | 使我等无缘首席赛 |
[36:45] | I do not fight in the games? | 不让我出战了? |
[36:46] | You do not. | 不能 |
[36:51] | Yet our sacrifices do not stand unrewarded. | 有牺牲 亦有回报 |
[36:55] | A few of you will take to the sands after mid-day sun. | 正午过后 你们当中几人将上场 |
[36:58] | And I expect those chosen to bring more honor to the House of Batiatus | 我希望被选中的人能为Batiatus家族争得荣誉 |
[37:03] | than you now bring to yourselves. | 将功赎过 |
[37:19] | Yeah! Fuck you! | 好 去你的 |
[37:21] | Gnaeus fights Barca! | Gnaeus对Barca |
[37:23] | And I will split your ass in two. | 看我怎么把你撕成两半 |
[37:25] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[37:28] | You do not gain position? | 你没选上? |
[37:29] | I do. Against Crixus. | 选上了 和Crixus |
[37:33] | Uh, your favorite. | 啊 你的最爱 |
[37:35] | The man does not even bear the fucking the mark. | 那小子连角斗士的印都没有 |
[37:39] | sI am to fight? | 我要比赛么 |
[37:44] | You are to die. | 你会死在我的矛尖上 |
[37:47] | At the end of my spear. | |
[37:56] | So you fight in the arena, | 你要上竞技场么 |
[38:00] | I do not. | 我却上不了 |
[38:02] | The gods truly punish me. | 神真的惩罚我了 |
[38:05] | I long to be of the brotherhood. | 我渴望加入这个家族 |
[38:07] | To become a gladiator. | 成为一名角斗士 |
[38:11] | But to be awarded position… | 但我还没争得一席之地 |
[38:16] | dit is an honor I have not earned. | 还有很长的路要走 |
[38:19] | There are many things given to us in this life, | 命运弄人 我们得到的 |
[38:22] | for the wrong reasons. | 往往不是我们该得的 |
[38:25] | What we do with such blessings | 如何面对命运 |
[38:29] | that is the true test of a man. | 才是对我们最严峻的考验 |
[39:00] | Go well, return victorious brother. | 兄弟 一切顺利 荣耀属于你 |
[39:02] | Fucking shits | 狗杂种 |
[39:10] | May Auctus fall. | 送Auctus上西天 |
[39:12] | And Barca follow. | Barca也去死 |
[39:15] | Auctus, Gnaeus… | |
[39:25] | Return victorious, brothers. | 兄弟们 荣耀属于你们 |
[39:27] | For I am out of wine. | 我已与比赛无缘 |
[39:38] | After all we’ve done. | 我们尽己所能 |
[39:40] | The sacrifices made. | 牺牲让步 |
[39:42] | Only to have the primus torn from grasp. | 只为夺回冠军战权 |
[39:46] | Torn would imply resistance. | 哪里有争夺 哪里就有反抗 |
[39:48] | My father offers none. | 而我父亲逆来顺受 |
[39:50] | You could not move him from this decision? | 你不能劝劝他 让他改变主意吗 |
[39:52] | Hercules would fail in the labor. | 即便大力神也无力回天 |
[39:55] | Are we set to leave? | 我们准备出发 |
[39:57] | I would not arrive late. | 我不想迟到 |
[39:58] | Doctore gathers the men. | 教练把大家召集起来了 |
[40:00] | Perhaps some mulsum while you wait, father. | 父亲 你来些冰蜜酒如何 |
[40:04] | To celebrate your return to the games. | 预祝您满载而归 |
[40:06] | You seek to ply me with honeyed-wine? | 你打算用蜂蜜酒讨好我吗? |
[40:11] | You find my weakness. | 这你倒是做对了 |
[40:13] | And I would have it exploited. | 我欣然接受 |
[40:17] | I shall join you. | 我愿与您同饮 |
[40:18] | It disquiets your stomach too much. | 你喝了对胃不好 |
[40:20] | Especially in hot weather such as this. | 尤其在这样的大热天儿 |
[40:22] | It never did agree with you. | 你天生不是喝酒的料 |
[40:24] | A trait gained from your mother. | 遗传你母亲的 |
[40:26] | A presence sorely missed. | 我十分想念母亲 |
[40:29] | Every day. | 日夜思念 |
[40:37] | Your Gaul appears ragged. | 你的高卢人有点精疲力尽 |
[40:41] | The result of extensive training. In preparation for the test he has yet to take. | 强度训练所致 无论如何都要出赛 |
[40:44] | You set this in motion, Quintus. | 都是你自找的 Quintus |
[40:46] | By purchasing the man to gain favor. | 当初为了讨人欢心买下他 |
[40:48] | Only after I looked into his eyes, and saw a spark. | 但是我注视着他的眼睛 看到了亮光 |
[40:50] | As you always spoke of. | 您一直挂在嘴边的亮光 |
[40:52] | Then today presents rare opportunity. | 今日机会难得 |
[40:55] | Auctus, a man forged beneath my rule, | Auctus是我训练的勇士 |
[40:57] | to face Crixus, forged beneath yours. | 将对阵你训练的Crixus |
[41:00] | The outcome to prove if son has learned anything of worth from father. | 结果可以告诉我 我儿子到底 从我身上学到了什么 |
[42:03] | Your time has come. | 该你上场了 |
[42:07] | Gratitude. | 感谢 |
[42:09] | For all you have taught me. | 你教会我的一切 |
[42:11] | Fight with honor. | 怀着荣誉战斗吧 |
[42:13] | And if the gods will it… | 若是天意 |
[42:15] | die the same. | 怀着荣誉死去 |
[42:17] | Crixus. | |
[42:20] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[42:31] | You have shown great promise. | 和Gannicus示范训练时 |
[42:33] | In practice. In exhibition against Gannicus. | 你展现了巨大的潜力 |
[42:36] | Yet this is the arena. | 但这里是竞技场 |
[42:38] | This is where men become gods. | 男人在这里化身为神 |
[42:43] | Legions with far greater training and skill than you | 训练比你多 技术比你强的人 |
[42:45] | have fallen upon this sacred ground. | 都曾血洒这片圣土 |
[42:47] | Many beneath Auctus’ spear. | Auctus的长矛就取走了不少性命 |
[42:49] | But I do not think that you will be one of them. | 我相信你不会轻易倒下 |
[42:52] | You have the blood of a champion. | 你有冠军的潜质 |
[42:55] | To rival any my father has ever heralded. | 可以粉碎我父亲的预言 |
[43:00] | Do you wish to behold such miracle come to pass? | 难道你想错失创造奇迹的良机 |
[43:06] | It is all I desire. | 得胜乃我所愿 |
[43:09] | Then seize fucking glory. | 放手去博吧 |
[43:12] | And see us both proven worthy. | 证明我和你的价值 |
[43:41] | Have you set Crixus to purpose? | 你给Crixus 打点好了? |
[43:44] | I stoke the flame as best I can. | 我已尽我所能 点燃他的意志 |
[43:45] | It is now up to the man to ignite. | 成败在此一搏 就看他了 |
[43:48] | Or be forever extinguished. | |
[43:51] | A pity it is not Gannicus, nor the primus. | 可惜不是冠军赛 Gannicus不见踪影 |
[43:54] | It was well earned. | 实至名归 |
[43:56] | Yet he is the one honored. | 虽然他荣誉加身 |
[43:59] | While his only fucking son is left to languish. | 他的独子却不争气 |
[44:02] | Soon your father will attest your worth. | 很快你的父亲会证明你价值几何 |
[44:04] | Or decay into the afterlife. | 或者一辈子沉沦 |
[44:06] | Either way, we will be free of him. | 不管怎样 我们都可以摆脱他了 |
[44:53] | An epic showing from the House of Batiatus, | Batiatus家族的史诗 |
[44:56] | certain to please the gods! | 必将令诸神开颜! |
[44:58] | In gratitude, we will be merciful, | 我们将心怀感恩 慈悲为怀 |
[45:01] | and grant life! | 免死! |
[45:15] | You are overly kind. | 您真是宅心仁厚 |
[45:17] | Your house has been most accommodating, | 您的家族恭顺忍让 |
[45:20] | and should be rewarded. | 理应嘉奖 |
[45:24] | Well, gratitude. I… | 十分感谢 我… |
[45:29] | Are you unwell? | 您身体有恙? |
[45:31] | Perhaps the excitement is too much for him. | 或许是过于激动了 |
[45:34] | It is but the heat and dust. | 只不过是酷热和尘土令我难耐 |
[45:36] | Water. | 拿水来 |
[45:38] | I would not have torrid throat announce your final offering. | 我不忍看您用冒烟的喉咙宣布最后一场比赛 |
[45:42] | Address the crowd? | 讲话? |
[45:46] | The honor is unfit a lanista. | 角斗士教练说话恐怕不合适 |
[45:47] | We decide what befits a lanista, Batiatus. | Batiatus 合适与否由我们定 |
[45:51] | Make introduction and let us move on. | 赶快介绍进入下一场赛事 |
[46:00] | I stand humbled | 我谨面对 |
[46:03] | before the great people of Capua. | Capua伟大的子民 |
[46:06] | My home and my heart, | 我的家族和我流离失所的心 |
[46:10] | too long parted from chest. | |
[46:14] | In gratitude, | 谢谢大家 |
[46:16] | I present the final offering from the House of Batiatus. | 现在呈上Batiatus家族本次最后一战 |
[46:21] | Entering the arena, | 出场的是 |
[46:24] | a virgin upon its sands… | 初次出场的 |
[46:26] | I give you Crixus! | |
[46:30] | Murmillo! | 海鱼斗士 |
[46:47] | His opponent, | 对阵 |
[46:50] | a warrior unmatched in skill and honor. | 技巧与荣耀绝世无双的勇士 |
[46:54] | I give you Auctus! | |
[46:57] | Hoplomachus! | 装甲斗士 |
[47:11] | Capua! | |
[47:29] | Begin! | 开始 |
[48:08] | Auctus wields spear to rival Mars himself. | Auctus用长矛单挑Mars |
[48:11] | Well he has been well trained. | 他果真训练有素 |
[48:13] | The same cannot be said of Crixus. | Crixus就贻笑大方了 |
[48:15] | Perhaps he should have remained a hauler of stone. | 或许他还是做回运石工比较好 |
[49:04] | Stupid fuck! | 蠢蛋 |
[49:20] | Kill the little cunt! | 杀了这个小杂种 |
[49:22] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[49:28] | What? | 什么 |
[49:52] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[50:22] | Barca has taught you well… | Barca把你打磨的很厉害 |
[50:35] | Yes! | 很好 |
[51:08] | A fine showing, Batiatus! | Batiatus 比赛精彩至极 |
[51:10] | With unexpected conclusion! | 结局出乎意料 |
[51:12] | Indeed it was. | 确实如此 |
[51:19] | I swear to be burned, chained, beaten, or die by the sword. | 我发誓 以荣誉之名 在竞技场上 |
[51:24] | In pursuit of honor in the arena. | 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 |
[51:34] | Welcome to the brotherhood. | 欢迎加入 |
[51:53] | Crixus proves himself. | Crixus证明了自己 |
[51:57] | Perhaps even as match for Gannicus one day. | 也许有一天他可以在竞技场上对抗Gannicus |
[52:01] | In and out of the arena. | 一决高下 |
[52:17] | You fought well. Brother. | 兄弟 干的漂亮 |
[52:43] | Your Gaul, still yet a recruit, | 你的高卢人尽管是个新兵 |
[52:46] | defeated a gladiator I considered among the best of my men. | 却打败了我手下最好的斗士 |
[52:52] | It would appear I underestimated Crixus. | 看来我低估了Crixus |
[52:58] | As I did my son. | 也低估了你的能力 |
[53:02] | – You honor me, father. – Oh, you honor yourself. | – 父亲 儿子借您的光 – 不 是你自己争取的 |
[53:05] | When cleared of plots and schemes. | 当所有阴谋诡计散去 |
[53:08] | Thoughts far removed, never to return. | 纷繁思绪烟消云散 |
[53:10] | Nothing pleases more than to see reason take hold of senses. | 看见理智战胜情感 家族回归正途 |
[53:14] | And a house righting its path. | 乃是人生无上乐事 |
[53:16] | I will see it continued in your absence. | 往后您不在 我会一如既往 |
[53:18] | Absence? | 不在? |
[53:20] | I assume you return to Sicilia. Your health… | 您不是要回西西里吗 您的身体… |
[53:23] | Seeing Crixus’ victory stirred passions I have not felt in many years. | Crixus的胜利唤起了我沉寂多年的激情 |
[53:28] | For the blood and the sand, the roar of the crowd. | 那血与沙 那鼎沸的人声 |
[53:31] | Oh, it lifts spirits more than change of clime could hope to offer. | 比换地方生活更让我精神振奋 |
[53:35] | No, I will stay at your side, | 就这样 我留在你身边 |
[53:38] | and together we shall see the House of Batiatus rise to former glories. Huh. | 我们父子携手 重现Batiatus家族往日的辉煌 |
[53:44] | You remain here? | 您留下? |
[53:45] | Until breath flees wearied flesh, calling me to the afterlife. | 直至我驾鹤西去的那一天 |