时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Spartacus:Gods Of The Arena | 斯巴达克斯 竞技场之神 |
[00:03] | Have him fuck this one. | 让他干这个女人 |
[00:05] | And i shall watch. | 我要看 |
[00:09] | After i installed the virtues of The house of batiatus. | 待我介绍完Batiatus家族的荣耀 |
[00:12] | I demand an introduction immediately. | 立刻给我引见 |
[00:14] | I shall have this one. | 我要这一个 |
[00:17] | I look forward to seeing you at the games And | 期待比赛见 |
[00:19] | your man gannicus upon my primus. | 你属下的Gannicus将作为我的首席角斗士 |
[00:23] | Whatever tullius and the boy may think | 不管Tullius和那孩子怎么想 |
[00:24] | i gained the primus On merit of gannicus’ prowess. | 我是凭Gannicus的威武赢得冠军战权的 |
[00:27] | Gannicus will not appear in the games. | Gannicus不会参加比赛 |
[00:29] | Today presents rare opportunity. | 今天的比赛可是千载难逢 |
[00:32] | Auctus a man forged beneath my rule, | 按我的方法训练出来的Auctus |
[00:34] | To face crixus forged beneath yours. | 和按你的方法训练出的Crixus |
[00:36] | The outcome to prove if son has learned Anything of worth from father. | 比赛结果能体现你从我这里学到了什么 |
[00:41] | It would appear i underestimated crixus As i did my son. | 看来我小看了Crixus 也低估了我的儿子 |
[00:47] | Oh i must stay at your side. | 哦 我会在你身边 |
[00:49] | You remain here. | 您还会继续留在这里 |
[00:50] | Ah huh, until breath lees wearied flesh. | 是啊 直到我驾鹤西去的那天 |
[01:02] | Spartacus:Gods Of The Arena S01 EP04 | 斯巴达克斯 竞技场之神 第4集 面具之下 |
[01:13] | Keep in line. | 排好队 |
[01:21] | Chase me. | 来抓我啊 |
[01:24] | This way. | 这边 |
[01:51] | A net and trident? | 渔网和三叉戟么 |
[01:52] | The man appears more common fisherman than gladiator. | 这家伙哪像角斗士 简直就是个渔夫 |
[01:55] | The style is called retiarius, | 这叫做持网三叉戟角斗士 |
[01:57] | Carried from the outer regions. | 兴起于边远地区 |
[01:59] | They should carry it back. | 他们应该把这招带回去 |
[02:00] | I favor the murmillo. | 我还是喜欢剑斗士 |
[02:06] | The crowd is of the opposite opinion. | 观众们可不会这么想 |
[02:24] | Soon there will be a retiarius in the sands in every game. | 不久持网三叉戟角斗士会遍布沙场 |
[02:28] | And the ludus absent them tragically lacking. | 若我们的训练场里没有他们 必将悲剧一场 |
[02:32] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[02:33] | Yet place net and trident in hands of one of our lesser man. | 不过只准用二等的斗士训练渔网和三叉戟 |
[03:02] | ?? | 我说什么来着 你听听 |
[03:04] | ??? | 确实很壮观 |
[03:06] | ?? | 在上座席观看 会更为壮观 |
[03:09] | ??? | 邀请被延期了 |
[03:12] | And refused? | 他拒绝了么 |
[03:13] | Well, the pulvinus is too far removed. | 上座席与民众相隔甚远 |
[03:15] | I would witness the games here, among the people. | 我情愿和平民们一起看比赛 |
[03:17] | With son beside me. | 有儿子在身边 |
[03:31] | Your hour is upon you. | 你该出战了 |
[03:39] | A fine blade. | 好剑 |
[03:42] | To be wielded with deadly purpose. | 决一死战 |
[03:44] | Re-Form my words, in manner dagan understands. | |
[03:49] | You bear the mark of the brotherhood. | 你身负角斗士的烙印 |
[03:53] | An honor you have not earned. | 却还没有证明这份荣誉 |
[03:56] | Your true test awaits you. | 真正的考验就在眼前 |
[03:59] | Live, and count yourself among us. | 若活下来 你就是我们中的一员 |
[04:03] | Die… | 战死 |
[04:04] | And prove yourselves as unworthy as i suspect. | 你们便如我怀疑中的一钱不值 |
[04:08] | Die, and this fuck will rejoice in our parting | 我们要是死了 这个混蛋会开心死的 |
[04:11] | He will celebrate my cock in his ass | 我会操他的屎眼爽死他 |
[04:14] | Dagan says he will honor the house of batiatus With gifts of blood. | Dagan说他会以血向Batiatus府上致敬 |
[04:20] | As will the mighty ashur. | 我强大的Ashur亦会如此 |
[04:23] | And do not die too quickly. | 别死得太快了 |
[04:42] | Go on ashur! | 杀啊 Ashur |
[04:55] | Go on! | 杀 |
[05:06] | ?? | 好啊 |
[05:23] | ??? | 快起来啊 |
[05:30] | Fucking yes! | 真他妈爽 |
[05:58] | Hasdrubal falls! | Hasdrubal去死吧 |
[06:00] | As all men who face ashur! | 谁都不是Ashur的对手 |
[06:04] | The man assumes credit owed his betters. | 这家伙领同伴的功 |
[06:07] | He is but swollen by the moment. | 他是一时被胜利冲昏了头脑 |
[06:10] | Perhaps he will turn greater performance next time. | 也许下次能表现更好 |
[06:13] | You speak of what may never pass. | 你这话言之过早了 |
[06:17] | Now the lesser matches have passed, | 现在低级别的比赛收场了 |
[06:20] | Let us see something of note. | 咱们来看重量级的 |
[06:23] | Vettius, make presentation. | Vettius 做介绍吧 |
[06:26] | I give the good people of capua this day my latest acquisition! | 今天我给Capua的人民们带来我最新的斩获 |
[06:31] | Certain to inflame passion! | 绝对会引爆激情 |
[06:33] | And ignite fear in all who oppose him! | 让所有对手胆战心惊 |
[06:36] | From the darkest lands east of the rhine… | 来自东莱茵河黑暗土地的 |
[06:39] | Behold caburus! | Caburus出场 |
[06:41] | Murmillo! | 鱼斗士 |
[06:49] | The crowd favors vettius’ offering. | 观众们喜欢Vettius的角斗士 |
[06:52] | They greet gannicus with louder voice, Yet he stands removed from the games. | 他们给Gannicus的欢呼声更高 可是他居然被比赛除名 |
[06:56] | Enter drappes! | Drappes出场了 |
[06:58] | Thraex! | 色雷人 |
[07:00] | Crixus shows promise, yet again the same fate. | Crixus更有实力 也落得同样下场 |
[07:03] | Our men see victory, only to be awarded exclusion. | 我们的角斗士赢了比赛 得到的却是被逐出场外 |
[07:06] | The fruits reaped, When you offend a man beyond our station. | 你得罪了在位高权重之人 这就是下场 |
[07:10] | Begin! | 开始 |
[07:16] | I but stood ground to protect our house. | 我只不过在维护我们的家族 |
[07:18] | As any lanista would. | 任何角斗士主都会这么做的 |
[07:20] | Yet ambition beyond the title clouds your judgment. | 然而你的野心却蒙蔽了你的头脑 |
[07:26] | We must be humble if i am to repair relations with tullius, | 想跟Tullius重修旧好我们就得放低姿态 |
[07:29] | And see all our men returned to the sands. | 这样才能看到我们的斗士们重返战场 |
[07:31] | Quickly, i pray. | 赶紧的 |
[07:32] | If we are to place our men in the opening games Of the new arena.. | 如果想让咱们的斗士出现在新竞技场上的话 |
[07:34] | Reaching for such heights Is what sent you tumbling from favor. | 你的野心太大 这就是你失利的原因 |
[07:39] | Strike it from your thoughts, | 赶快收心 |
[07:41] | And place mind and effort Towards more reasonable pursuits. | 找更适合的目标好好努力吧 |
[07:49] | Perhaps the procuring of a man as worthy as caburus. | 也许找找像Caburus一样厉害的斗士吧 |
[07:57] | Fleeting opportunity to enjoy the old arena, | 在旧竞技场里看表演的时机稍纵即逝 |
[08:00] | And yet we’re swept aside. | 而我们却被撇在一旁 |
[08:02] | Absent even casual regard. | 丝毫不受尊重 |
[08:03] | I consider it a blessing, | 我认为这样倒是福气 |
[08:06] | To be so reprieved from condemning presence. | 不用被强制出席 |
[08:08] | The manner titus glares, It is a shock we do not burst into flame. | Titus那种犀利眼神 简直要把人烧成灰呢 |
[08:12] | He is but an old man, set upon his ways. | 他就是一老人 风烛残年了 |
[08:15] | He is a gorgon with a cock, Turning all around him to stone. | 他是个长着鸡巴的老蛇发女怪 石化身边的一切 |
[08:19] | Titus does not fare well in the dust and the heat. | Titus在风沙酷热中过得很不舒心 |
[08:22] | His health will prompt return To the coast of sicilia very soon. | 他在西西里海岸能很快恢复健康 |
[08:26] | Until such glorious event, I would fade from beneath his oppressive roof. | 在这之前 我情愿不要受他的压迫 |
[08:32] | You would leave me? | 你要离开我么 |
[08:36] | You are with husband. | 你是有夫君的人 |
[08:39] | A man who would never see you harmed By whim or circumstance. | 有一个能时刻保护你的人 |
[08:44] | I stand alone, severed from such protection. | 我却无依无靠 没人保护 |
[08:48] | A perilous condition that must be attended. | 我必须改变这种状况 |
[08:52] | You are never alone, while i draw breath. | 只要我还在 你永远不是一个人 |
[08:57] | Words of much comfort. | 这话听着让我宽慰许多 |
[09:01] | Though a husband with heavy purse would be more so. | 当然如果能有个有钱丈夫更好 |
[09:04] | Then we must find one suitable to cause. | 那咱们赶紧找一个 |
[09:07] | A possibility presents itself, in most pleasing form. | 真是心想事成 |
[09:12] | – You know the man? – I have seen him about in rome. | – 你认识他么 – 我在罗马见过他 |
[09:14] | Absent encumbrance of a wife. | 没有妻子陪伴哦 |
[09:16] | Oh how fortunate that we should come upon him, At this time and place. | 哦 那咱们此时此地碰到他 真是幸运啊 |
[09:22] | In desperate times fortune must give way To more assertive hands. | 艰难时刻要主动出击 |
[09:30] | Petronius?! | |
[09:33] | Would the gods have me so blessed? | 在这儿见到你太幸运了吧 |
[09:37] | Gaia. We were introduced at one of varus’ affairs. | 我是Gaia 我们在Varus的一次集会中遇见的 |
[09:41] | Oh, yes, yes, yes of course. | 哦 是的 当然 |
[09:43] | – Apologies. – None required. | – 失礼了 – 没关系 |
[09:45] | Seeing you so unexpected has lifted questionable spirits. | 今日巧遇真是让人兴奋不已 |
[09:50] | – Lucretia can attest… – You’re lucretia? | – Lucretia可以证明 – 你是Lucretia |
[09:53] | Wife to the lanista, batiatus? | 角斗士主Batiatus的妻子? |
[09:56] | I do call him husband, yes. | 没错 我确实称呼他为丈夫 |
[09:58] | I have heard your house spoken of. | 我听过说贵府 |
[10:03] | And the, um, pleasures contained within… | 还有贵府 呃 提供的乐子 |
[10:32] | Barca has lost form, since auctus fell. | 自从Auctus战死 Barca便无心练习 |
[10:34] | His cock will find another hole to fuck. | 他会找到新的爆菊对象 |
[10:40] | We return anointed in the blood of our enemies! | 我们身涂对手的鲜血凯旋而归啦 |
[10:44] | Hasdrubal and kleitos met their end! | Hasdrubal跟Kleitos被我们干掉啦 |
[10:47] | The first of many to fall beneath our swords in the arena! | 这只是个开始 今后在竞技场上还有更多人会死在我们刀下 |
[10:53] | See yourselves to the baths. | 去洗澡 |
[10:57] | Fucking ass lickers | 马屁精 |
[11:00] | Gannicus. | |
[11:01] | Pair with rhaskos. | 跟Rhaskos配对 |
[11:03] | To what end? | 为什么 |
[11:04] | If i am not to fight in the arena, I will remain here in the shade. | 我不能上场竞技 就一直呆在这里休息好了 |
[11:07] | Doctore. | 教练 |
[11:10] | Send the man up. | 把他带上来 |
[11:12] | I would have words. | 我有话说 |
[11:15] | Magnetius. | |
[11:17] | One of the finest champions this house has ever forged. | 我们家族培养出的最强角斗士冠军之一 |
[11:24] | He stood a titan. | 他是个巨人 |
[11:25] | As all my champions. | 我所有的冠军们都是 |
[11:28] | The culmination of years of training. | 这全凭多年训练 |
[11:30] | Dedication. | 全心奉献 |
[11:32] | Sacrifice. | 和付出的牺牲 这三个品质结合到顶峰造就了他们 |
[11:37] | You would hold yourself their equal? | 你觉得自己能跟他们平起平坐么 |
[11:40] | In the arena, i am every man’s equal. | 在赛场上人人平等 |
[11:45] | A champion is more than his victories upon the sands. | 一个冠军不光是在沙场上取得胜利 |
[11:51] | He is the sum of his actions. | 他的一言一行都需透着冠军的风范 |
[11:53] | Every decision, no matte how small, speaks to the man. | 他的每一个抉择 无论巨细 都体现着他的人格 |
[11:56] | And the balance of his heart. | 和他内心的平衡 |
[11:58] | And in his breast beats the heart of a lion. | 他的胸膛里跳动的心脏如此强壮 如雄狮一般 |
[12:05] | And what does it beat for? | 而这颗心为谁而跳呢 |
[12:08] | The house of batiatus. | 为Batiatus府上 |
[12:15] | Return him to the ludus. | 带他回训练场 |
[12:21] | You see? | 看到了么 |
[12:23] | Man fights for the honor of this house. As all your champions have in the past. | 这家伙为咱们府上而战 就像你当年的冠军们一样 |
[12:26] | Gannicus speaks but words he knows i seek to hear. | Gannicus只是在说好听的 |
[12:31] | He is no champion of my house. | 他才不是我府上的冠军呢 |
[12:40] | I stand before petronius with obvious charms, | 我施展浑身解数来迷倒Petronius |
[12:42] | And all he can do is prattle about the house of batiatus. | 结果他只是不停的唠叨Batiatus家族 |
[12:46] | I fear i’ve lost delicate touch. | 我是不是已经失去魅力啦 |
[12:49] | Your touch is many things. “Delicate” not among them. | 你有很多“力” 魅力才不是其中一个呢 |
[12:53] | You are of a mood. | 你心情不好 |
[12:55] | If word of what we have offered has spread to petronius, | 要是我们家的疯狂派对的事儿 都传到Petronius耳朵里了 |
[12:58] | How long before it lights on titus’ ear? | 那早晚Titus也会知道的啊 |
[13:00] | Perhaps it should. | 也许他应该知道 |
[13:02] | The shock would no doubt end the old goat. | 他搞不好就惊厥而亡了 |
[13:04] | You jest, while all around us threatens to fucking crumble. | 我们到这番严重境地了你还有心思开玩笑 |
[13:07] | The only threat is of you and quintus Becoming favored among the elite. | 唯一危险是你跟Quintus被上流社会所喜爱 |
[13:10] | As a whore is favored by the man atop her. | 就像妓女被在她身上的男人喜爱 |
[13:14] | It is not as if all of rome knows. | 又不是整个罗马都知道 |
[13:18] | Only the most privileged tongues Whisper of the delights offered within these walls. | 只有那些最幸运的家伙们 能把这儿提供的销魂活动悄悄传播开来 |
[13:23] | Delights petronius and his friends Long to witness for themselves… | Petronius跟他的一干朋友早就想亲身体验下了 |
[13:27] | To even consider it is, is beyond reason. | 这事儿简直不能想象 |
[13:31] | If titus were to discover.. | 要是被Titus发现 |
[13:33] | What joys does my father prevent now? | 我父亲碍着什么事了 |
[13:37] | None of note… | 没什么 |
[13:43] | We came across petronius in the market. | 我们在市场里遇到Petronius了 |
[13:46] | You are familiar with the name…? | 这名字你熟么 |
[13:47] | As any man with an eye towards business, And the procuring of it. | 任何一个商人都知道 |
[13:50] | He is familiar with yours as well. | 他也听过你的名字 |
[13:51] | And spoke with great interest of sampling Of your more exotic offerings, | 而且对你提供的特殊服务很是感兴趣 |
[13:56] | With acquaintances of equal position. | 他的一干朋友们也是如此 |
[13:59] | And how did good petronius come to know of such things? | Petronius又是怎么知道这个的呢 |
[14:01] | Varus and cossutius. | 还不是Varus 和Cossutius说的 |
[14:03] | Their tongues are looser than their cocks. | 这两个大嘴巴 |
[14:05] | Petronius departs for rome the day after next. | Petronius后天就离开罗马了 |
[14:08] | Decision must be given quick birth, Or see opportunity aborted. | 这事儿要尽快决断 机不可失 失不再来 |
[14:14] | With the support of petronius’, We may yet find position | 要是有了Petronius的支持 我们说不定 |
[14:16] | In the opening games of the new arena. | 就能在新竞技场的开场赛中占有一席之地 |
[14:18] | – Quintus, your father.. – Make the arrangements. | – Quintus 你父亲 – 去做安排 |
[14:19] | I’ll attend to my father. | 父亲我来搞定 |
[14:41] | Melitta. | |
[14:43] | A word. | 说句话 |
[14:44] | I have none to give. | 我没什么说的 |
[14:45] | It is a matter of some importance. | 事情很重要 |
[14:49] | A moment. | 等一会儿 |
[14:57] | You avoid my gaze. | 你为何躲避我的眼神 |
[15:00] | As you should mine. | 你也该如此 |
[15:02] | Lest suspicions be aroused. | 别让人起疑心 |
[15:04] | Should they not also be aroused, | 如果看到俩个朋友不搭理对方了 |
[15:06] | If two friends are no longer seen to speak? | 不是也会起疑心的么 |
[15:10] | – What happened between us… – Was not of our choosing. | – 我们之间发生的一切 – 是我们无法控制的 |
[15:14] | We must turn it from thought, And never give it voice. | 我们应该不再想它 从此不要提起 |
[15:18] | My tongue it bends to such warning. | 我可以把舌头管紧 |
[15:23] | Yet the thought of you… | 可是要我不想你 |
[15:25] | It proves troublesome. | 太难了 |
[15:28] | The memory will fade with time. | 回忆会随着时间淡去 |
[15:30] | As do all things born of misfortune. | 正如一切不幸都会随之淡去一样 |
[15:37] | We were as brothers once… But no more. | 我们曾经像兄弟一般 现在却完全不同 |
[15:42] | The men no longer accept me as a gladiator. | 大家不再承认我是个角斗士 |
[15:45] | And do not yet give respect as doctore. | 却没有认可我训练师的位置 |
[15:49] | Even gannicus refuses to heed my instruction. | 就连Gannicus都不服从我的命令 |
[15:54] | Gannicus heeds nothing but his own desires, | Gannicus只听从他自己的欲望 |
[15:58] | Beyond all reason. | 完全不讲道理 |
[16:01] | You must teach him that you alone are in command. | 你得让他明白你是头儿 |
[16:06] | And by firm hand, erase all doubts | 铁腕统治 扫除疑虑 |
[16:12] | Show them all the man i have given my heart to. | 向他们展示我爱的男人是什么样的 |
[16:56] | Gnaeus! | |
[16:57] | Your mastery of the sword falls to question. | 你的剑术技巧值得怀疑 |
[17:00] | The net and trident are your weapons now. | 从现在开始你练习使用渔网和三叉戟 |
[17:03] | A fucking net, oenomaus? | 要我用破渔网么 Oenomaus |
[17:18] | You will do as commanded, absent complaint. | 服从指令 不许抱怨 |
[17:21] | Or see flesh stripped from bone. | 不然就打得你皮开肉锭 |
[17:26] | Yes, doctore. | 是 教练 |
[17:32] | Return to training! | 继续训练 |
[17:37] | You speak as jupiter, Hurling bolts from the heavens. | 你讲话跟主神朱庇特似的 雷厉风行啊 |
[17:40] | Raised there by words and touch of loving wife. | 全仗我亲爱妻子的箴言与爱抚 |
[17:45] | Now pair with barca. | 跟Barca配对练习 |
[17:47] | And remain far from the shade. | 不许躲在屋里休息 |
[17:56] | Barca! | |
[17:58] | Bring fucking spear to purpose. | 给我把矛拿好了 |
[18:02] | Again! | 再来 |
[18:08] | Your man shows fire today. | 你的斗士今天火气很大啊 |
[18:11] | Ignited by your words, i am sure. | 定是被你的言语所激发 |
[18:16] | Honeyed wine. Quickly. | 蜂蜜酒 快去拿来 |
[18:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:18] | Sound and pallor threaten disagreement. | 您的脸色和咳嗽可是很严重哦 |
[18:21] | You are too long from salt air of the coast. | 您离开海岸的海风太久了 |
[18:24] | And shall remain from sicilia longer still. | 我还是要继续呆在这儿 不回西西里 |
[18:26] | Do not waste breath on the matter. | 别在这事儿上浪费精力了 |
[18:27] | I would not see you so far removed. | 我不想看您离去 |
[18:29] | But a day or more by the waters of neapolis…? | 不过去那不勒斯的水边呆个一两天如何 |
[18:33] | Yes, to revive color. | 是啊 改善下精力 |
[18:36] | My concern lies only with this ludus, | 我一心担心这个训练场 |
[18:39] | And seeing it to former glories. | 想要重振雄风 |
[18:41] | Well then let our journey serve dual cause. | 那我们这次出行一箭双雕 |
[18:44] | We can review the latest shipment of slaves, | 看看最新的奴隶质量如何 |
[18:46] | With mind towards procuring a champion favored by us both. | 找找咱们都看得上的冠军材料 |
[18:50] | Someone to rival vettius’ new man…? | 能跟Vettius的新斗士抗衡的人 |
[18:54] | Drink. | 喝点吧 |
[19:04] | You conspire against an old man. | 你们在算计一个老人 |
[19:09] | To your advantage. | 想要从中得益啊 |
[19:11] | Make preparation. | 去准备吧 |
[19:13] | We leave for neapolis. | 咱们出发去那不勒斯 |
[19:17] | See to my father. | 去照顾我父亲 |
[19:22] | He is attended to as promised. | 就像计划好的 我会照料他 |
[19:24] | Have gaia send word to petronius. You entertain tonight. | 让Gaia通知Petronius 今晚你来招呼 |
[19:27] | If he and his circle overreach? | 要是他跟他的圈中人行为过分了怎么办 |
[19:30] | The appetites of men are not easily set aside By the words of a woman. | 男人的胃口太大 我一个女人恐怕难以阻止 |
[19:33] | We’ll send message to solonius. | 我们请Solonius来 |
[19:34] | He can stand in my place, Speak for the house if so needed. | 让他来替补我的位置 如果需要他来做主 |
[19:37] | – Quintus… – The risk outweighs concern. | – 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[19:41] | See to petronius and his guests. | 要好生招待Petronius和他的客人们 |
[19:42] | With their satisfaction, | 让他们舒坦了 |
[19:44] | Our position in the opening games secured. | 咱们在新竞技场上的位置也就稳固了 |
[19:59] | Snare any fish today in your little net? | 今天用你的小破网打到鱼了么 |
[20:05] | Reward, for victory in the arena. | 角斗场得胜的奖赏 |
[20:07] | Continue and see more weigh palm. | 继续努力 钱会越来越多 |
[20:11] | ??? | 我要女人 |
[20:14] | Dagan questions receiving the greater sum. | Dagan对为何获得更多的钱而感到疑惑 |
[20:17] | We stood equally upon the sands. | 我们俩是一起赢的 |
[20:19] | Tell him he receives twice the coin… | 告诉他 他拿到两倍多钱… |
[20:22] | Because you are half the man. | 因为你只是半个男人罢了 |
[20:25] | I am a gladiator, as he is. | 我跟他一样 是角斗士 |
[20:29] | If we did not need you to exchange our words for his, | 如果我们不需要你来作翻译的话 |
[20:34] | You would never have been given chance to take up sword. | 你永远都没机会拿起剑来 |
[20:56] | Bread. | 面包 |
[20:58] | For your pets. | 给你的宠物 |
[21:07] | Doiros was the brother i held closest to me. | Doiros是我最亲近的兄弟 |
[21:12] | He was a fierce warrior, | 他是勇猛的武士 |
[21:14] | As was my father and all before us. | 就像我的父亲 以及我的前人那样 |
[21:16] | I watched as they all fell beneath the spears of the arverni. | 我亲眼目睹他们都倒在 Arverni的矛下 |
[21:20] | My hand yet too small to pick up sword. | 我的手太小了 无法拿起剑来 |
[21:23] | I was forced to serve. | 我只能被逼成为奴隶 |
[21:25] | To bow and scrape. | 卑躬屈膝 |
[21:27] | First of all to the shits that took my family. | 刚开始是那些杀了我家人的人 |
[21:30] | And then to the romans they sold me to. | 后来他们又把我卖给了罗马人 |
[21:33] | Not a day passes where i do not dream | 没有一天我不在梦想着 |
[21:36] | Of honoring the dead in blood and victory. | 以鲜血和胜利为死者复仇 |
[21:41] | Auctus is the first life i’ve ever taken in battle. | Auctus是我第一个在角斗中杀死的人 |
[21:45] | He will not be forgotten. | 我永远不会忘记他的 |
[21:51] | They were auctus’ pets. | 他们是Auctus的宠物 |
[21:55] | I never favored them. | 我从未喜欢过它们 |
[22:03] | Now they’re all that’s left. | 但是现在只剩下它们了 |
[22:19] | ??? | |
[22:21] | ???Stand up straight. | 都站直了 |
[22:23] | ???? | |
[22:25] | What of this one? | 这个如何? |
[22:27] | See how his form is carved, with each muscle building on to the next? | 看看他的身体曲线有多好 这些肌肉线条多迷人? |
[22:30] | A worthy addition to any ludus. | 有了这样的人 任何训练场都能如虎添翼 |
[22:34] | A fine offering, is he not? | 不错 是吧? |
[22:36] | I would not waste coin. | 我不会浪费钱 |
[22:38] | The man favors his left, revealing injury to the leg. | 在一个喜欢展示自己左腿伤疤的男人身上 |
[22:41] | Unsuitable for men of discerning eye. | 不入行家的眼啊 |
[22:45] | Let us turn to something of rarer quality. | 让我们来看看一些少有的高品质吧 |
[22:48] | I have a thracian of the maedi tribe, | 我有个买地部落来的色雷斯人 |
[22:52] | – The likes of which you have.. – Thracians are too difficult to control. | – 你们会喜欢的.. – 色雷斯人太难控制了 |
[22:55] | And aggravate the gauls beyond reason. | 而且会毫无道理的激怒高卢人 |
[22:58] | My son speaks truth. | 我儿子说的都是实话 |
[23:00] | You offer us piss and claim it wine. | 你老是给我们这些烂货 把好酒端上来 |
[23:03] | You will find none better in neapolis. | 你们在那不勒斯找不到更好的了 |
[23:05] | I but hope your city’s drink holds higher standard. | 我希望你们这里的酒质量会高点 |
[23:08] | Come. | 走吧 |
[23:09] | Let us seek libation to wash taste of shit from mouth. | 让我们找点酒洗洗嘴巴 |
[23:26] | Diona. | |
[23:27] | – It does not hurt. – Wait. | – 一点都不痛 – 等等 |
[23:29] | We haven’t spoken. or laughed, as we usually do… | 我们好久没有像以前那样谈天说笑了… |
[23:32] | I have no time for childish things. | 我没空做这些幼稚的事情 |
[23:36] | Domina wishes me bathed. For tonight. | 女主人要求我为今晚好好沐浴 |
[23:42] | Take this to oenomaus. | 拿这个给Oenomaus |
[23:43] | These men are to be brought up to the villa, properly oiled and scented. | 必须熏香涂油才可将他们带来这里 |
[23:46] | Yes, domina. | 是的 女主人 |
[23:48] | There is much i need attended to tonight. | 今晚我会很忙 |
[23:51] | I would have you by my side, | 我需要你在我身边 |
[23:54] | Not be dislodged by any request. | 不需要接受任何要求 |
[23:56] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | There is one thing that i would ask you in return. | 有件事情我需要你回报 |
[24:04] | It’s well known your husband’s allegiance lies with titus. | 众所周知 你丈夫忠心于Titus |
[24:08] | Sway him to keep what we do here confined to shadow. | 请保证他不会把这件事说出去 |
[24:12] | Or i fear that other secrets will find their way into the light. | 要不然我担心另外有些事也会公诸于世 |
[24:19] | Am i understood? | 明白吗? |
[24:21] | Yes, domina. | 是的 女主人 |
[24:23] | See it done. | 退下吧 |
[24:37] | Venus blushes in her garden, shamed by such beauty. | 站在花园中的维纳斯都会 因你的美貌而感到羞愧 |
[24:41] | Would that she stood in my place, and i among the roots and leaves. | 难道她站在我的位置 而我站在花园中吗 |
[24:47] | These hands are not meant for common earth. | 这双手不是为了凡尘俗世所生 |
[24:50] | They have held me close as dearest friend. | 而是为了抱住我最亲爱的朋友 |
[24:53] | As sister. | 像姐妹一般 |
[24:57] | Tonight mine shall return favor, | 今晚我要回报你 |
[24:59] | And aid yours in seizing position so richly deserved. | 让你获得你梦寐以求的位置 |
[25:14] | Solonius arrives. | Solonius到了 |
[25:18] | Let us greet him, | 让我们去欢迎他吧 |
[25:20] | And forge memory of a night not soon forgotten. | 制造一个没有遗憾的夜晚 |
[25:49] | The man is no gannicus, yet he surpasses in enthusiasm. | 那个男人不是Gannicus 但是仍然激情四射 |
[25:54] | They are well received. | 大家都很喜欢啊 |
[25:56] | As are all things born of base desire. | 这些原始欲望啊 |
[26:01] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[26:03] | We ask too much of you in this, | 我们向你要求太多了 |
[26:05] | But your presence is of great comfort. | 但是你的到来真的让我们宽慰了不少 |
[26:08] | The situation forces us all to actions otherwise never considered. | 这样的情况逼得我们只能这么做了 |
[26:12] | The blame lies in the fates, absolving weighted heart. | 这只能怪天意了 放宽心吧 |
[26:28] | See this to the pantry. | 把这些拿到储藏室里 |
[26:31] | And remain there until i call upon you, after all have left. | 在那呆着 直到我叫你 |
[26:42] | We dishonor this house. | 我们让这个房子无光了 |
[26:44] | – We but do as commanded. – The cause does not alter result. | – 我们只能服从命令 – 这不能改变什么 |
[26:48] | No. Yet we must move beyond it, or be driven to madness. | 我们必须向前看 要不然会疯的 |
[26:58] | The man fucks as a bull, | 这男人像只公牛一样勇猛 |
[27:01] | Horns to purpose. | 直击目标了 |
[27:09] | Gratitude for gracing the house of batiatus with esteemed presence. | 十分荣幸能迎来各位莅临Batiatus府上 |
[27:13] | One which my husband regrets he cannot share, due to pressing business. | 很遗憾我丈夫因为有生意在身无法现身 |
[27:19] | I had not noticed his absence. | 我根本没注意他不在 |
[27:22] | What you have seen is but a taste of the pleasures afforded you beneath humble roof. | 你们所见到的 不过是寒舍 提供的一处欢愉 |
[27:27] | Our gladiators, our slaves, | 我们的角斗士 我们的奴隶 |
[27:30] | Everything within these walls, | 所有本宅之物 |
[27:32] | I place at the whims of your desire. | 都供君消遣 |
[27:35] | For a single night, You are the masters of this house. | 在今晚 你们就是本宅的主人 |
[27:38] | An enticing offer. | 好诱人的提议 |
[27:43] | One i would see to full advantage. | 我会好好享受的 |
[27:49] | Tullius. | |
[28:00] | I have never cared for surprises. | 我真的万分吃惊 |
[28:04] | And you have provided many in your day. | 你掌管的日子里你证明了自己 |
[28:07] | Your disappointment has often been given a voice. | 你的失望是我前进的动力 |
[28:09] | A loud and clear one. | 振聋发聩 |
[28:11] | Disappointment can only exist upon expectation. | 失望源于高度的期望 |
[28:15] | You proved from tender age that you would listen to no one’s counsel save your own. | 你从很小的时候就证明 你是一个从不听别人意见的人 |
[28:22] | When did i ever turn from iron advice? | 我何时拒绝过逆耳忠言呢? |
[28:25] | A desire to gain military experience raised your objection. | 我曾经想从军 你不同意 |
[28:28] | I turned from it. | 我就放弃了 |
[28:30] | You commanded that i run the ludus in your absence. | 你命令我在你不在的期间管理训练场 |
[28:32] | I obeyed, abandoning my own desires, long since forgotten. | 我服从你的命令 放下了自己的梦想 |
[28:35] | When has son ever denied the father? | 儿子什么时候不服从父亲了? |
[28:39] | When he married a woman beneath him. | 当他娶了一个身份卑微的妻子 |
[28:45] | You were wrong about her. | 你错看她了 |
[28:47] | As you have been of many things. | 就像很多其他事情一样 |
[28:52] | An old man’s mistakes swell in the breast, | 一个老人犯下的错误越多 他剩下的日子就越少 |
[28:55] | As remaining days shrink. | |
[28:59] | You will outlive us all. You are too stubborn to die. | 你会万寿无疆的 你命硬得很呢 |
[29:03] | Do you think me a fool, quintus? | 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 Quintus? |
[29:06] | There are many words i would use towards your description. | 对你我有很多词可以描述 |
[29:10] | Fool lives not amongst them. | 但是愚蠢不是其中之一 |
[29:12] | No, it’s not. | 确实不是 |
[29:13] | You knew those slaves were shit before we ever set foot to path. | 在我们出发之前 你就知道这些奴隶都是屎 |
[29:17] | The purchase of men was not the reason you parted me from the ludus, was it? | 买奴隶并不是你要我出来的原因 对么? |
[29:26] | You wish to find common ground, | 你希望找个地方 |
[29:29] | Far from the site of former disagreements. | 远离矛盾之地 |
[29:36] | My deception meant only to strengthen bond between father and son. | 我只是希望父子之间能够有更紧密的联系 |
[29:45] | This surprise is one most welcome. | 这个是最大的惊喜 |
[29:48] | And long overdue. | 也是姗姗来迟的 |
[29:51] | Yet we did not need to travel so far from comfort. | 虽然我们根本不需要离开 舒适的家来到这里 |
[29:54] | I would return home, and continue in warmer surroundings. | 我要回到家中 继续这片温馨的氛围 |
[29:58] | – What now? – Yeah. | – 现在? – 是的 |
[30:01] | Should we not wait until break of day? | 我们不应该等天亮再回去吗? |
[30:03] | Oh, a few hours upon the road, and our own beds to fall to. Come. | 在路上奔波几个小时 我们就可以躺在床上了 |
[30:07] | Let us put this wretched city behind us, and embrace closer future. | 让我们离开这座邪恶的城市 去拥抱更加亲近的明天吧 |
[30:25] | How does that man find himself here? | 这家伙怎么找来的? |
[30:28] | Petronius, or perhaps loose tongue of his confederates… | Petronius 或者他那些大嘴的同伴们 |
[30:31] | His presence changes nothing. | 他的到来不会改变任何事情 |
[30:33] | It upends the fucking earth. | 都天翻地覆了 |
[30:36] | I will break words, and gauge intent. | 我过去试探一下他的意图 |
[30:41] | To stand with a smile in our fucking house. | 他妈的面带笑容出现在我家 |
[30:43] | After the injury put to my husband. | 还是在他殴打了我丈夫之后 |
[30:45] | Force him from thought,or see effort and risk fall short of reward. | 逼他承认 他的付出和冒险 不会有任何回报 |
[30:51] | Petronius and his guests stand erect with expectation. | Petronius和他的客人们都很享受 |
[30:54] | Let us see them to climax. | 让我们看着他们达到高潮吧 |
[30:58] | Bring them in. | 带他们进来 |
[31:09] | Good tullius. | 你好啊 Tullius |
[31:11] | Seeing you here comes a surprise. | 在这里看到你真让我惊喜 |
[31:14] | Surely not to you. | 对你当然不是了 |
[31:18] | I warned you of batiatus’ maneuverings not as invitation, | 我警告过你Batiatus的手段 但不是邀请你来 |
[31:21] | But in hopes you would prevent such foolishness. | 而是防止你干这种事 |
[31:24] | And the retribution to valued friend that it would bring. | 而是期待你给我回报 |
[31:28] | You warned me to grow favor. | 你向我要回报 |
[31:32] | Continue speaking and see it wither. | 继续说啊 看你会得到什么 |
[31:44] | You have shared drink. | 大家喝了酒 |
[31:47] | Food. | 品尝了美食 |
[31:49] | Distractions of the eye and ear. | 享受了这声色犬马 |
[31:52] | Yet these are common things. | 这些都是普通之物 |
[31:54] | Enjoyed by men bound by accusing morality of their deeds. | 人们都会欣赏 但却受到约束和道德的谴责 |
[31:59] | I would see you freed from such human constraints. | 我要看着大家如何脱离凡尘的束缚 |
[32:04] | Touch these to flesh. | 贴身戴上这些 |
[32:07] | Sever all ties from the mortal world. | 断绝与尘世的所有羁绊 |
[32:10] | And rise as gods in the house of batiatus. | 在Batiatus的府上享受神的感觉 |
[32:19] | Jupiter! | 是朱庇特! |
[32:21] | Never in our dealings tullius have i been so elevated. | 在Tullius家中我从来没有如此开心过 |
[32:27] | This house is truly is a marvel. | 这座房子真是奇迹之地 |
[32:31] | If i am to assume the mantle of a god, | 如果我被尊为神 |
[32:33] | I would first prove myself against one. | 我首先希望通过对抗某人来证明自己 |
[32:36] | Oh, you would challenge gannicus? | 你要挑战Gannicus? |
[32:38] | Oh, a harmless exhibition. | 无害的展示 |
[32:40] | To measure humble skill against vaunted prowess. | 让谦逊的剑法挑战这被吹捧的勇猛 |
[32:44] | I would pause in my desires, to witness such a thing. | 我很期待见证这一切 |
[32:49] | Gather the practice swords.. | 把训练剑拿过来… |
[32:50] | Wood? | 木质的? |
[32:52] | Oh, the clash of steel rings through the halls of olympus, does it not? | 我们应该让铁剑的声音响彻 奥林匹斯的神殿 不是吗? |
[32:58] | Give them your swords. | 把剑给他们 |
[33:00] | Let us clear space, and have contest! | 让我们清空一块场地让他们比赛 |
[33:10] | See grin removed. | 收起笑脸 |
[33:12] | You are to indulge him, allow a show of blood | 为了取悦他们 你可以弄出点血来 |
[33:15] | But level no insult nor injury in return. | 但是不能让他受辱 或者受伤 |
[33:18] | Such action would bear unfortunate consequence. | 这样后果会很严重 |
[33:21] | I am to lose? | 我要输掉? |
[33:23] | And win your life. | 才能赢得你的生命 |
[33:24] | Come! | 来吧! |
[33:27] | Let us see if i recall what i learned, | 让我们看看我还记得什么 |
[33:30] | Years ago in service to the republic. | 几年前我曾为罗马征战过 |
[34:15] | It begins to return to me. | 我的感觉找回来了 |
[34:25] | Come on. Come on. | 再来 再来 |
[34:29] | I stand unscathed. | 我可是毫发无伤 |
[34:32] | Perhaps you are not the champion i believe. | 可能你不是我曾相信的那个冠军 |
[34:35] | This goes too far. | 这太过分了 |
[35:12] | Tullius! | |
[35:14] | The man gives the missio. | 这男人已经投降了 |
[35:19] | The match is yours. | 你赢了 |
[35:26] | A god of the arena. | 战场上的神啊 |
[35:28] | Saved by a woman. | 却被女人所救 |
[35:31] | See him to the medicus. | 带他去看医生 |
[35:34] | An excellent diversion! | 太精彩的表演了! |
[35:39] | Gratitude for allowing it! | 感谢各位 |
[35:41] | Ah. | |
[35:42] | I have delayed proceedings past reason. | 我推迟了各位的欢愉之事 |
[35:46] | Come, let us explore what other pleasures | 让我们来共同探索一下 |
[35:49] | May be mined from the house of batiatus… | Batiatus宅邸的乐趣吧… |
[35:59] | That fucking animal. To turn simple exhibition to blood. | 那个可怕的野兽 让简单的表演变成一场血肉之战 |
[36:03] | I could have ended the man in half a breath. | 我本可以轻易解决他 |
[36:05] | Yet you allowed him to nearly kill you? | 那你还纵容他杀了你? |
[36:08] | I was ordered not to raise hand. | 我得令 不能回击 |
[36:11] | Other commands have been more pleasurable. | 其他的命令 曾让我感到更加愉悦 |
[36:15] | Are you never serious? | 你永远都这么不正经? |
[36:22] | On occasion. | 得看情形 |
[36:27] | I should return to the villa. | 我应该回到宅内了 |
[36:29] | You should. | 你应该回去了 |
[36:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[36:35] | Because to not would be a lie, | 如果不这样 我就在自欺欺人 |
[36:37] | Much deeper than the one we tell oenomaus. | 比我们不该告诉Oenomaus的秘密更深沉 |
[36:41] | I did not want this. | 我不想这样 |
[36:43] | I love that man like a brother. | 我把他视作兄长一样爱戴 |
[36:47] | Yet what i feel for you… | 但是我对你的感觉… |
[36:51] | Tell me it does not stir in your breast as well. | 告诉我 你没有跟我一样有感觉 |
[36:54] | What i feel means nothing. | 我的感觉没有意义 |
[36:56] | It holds the world. | 对我意味着一切 |
[36:57] | What would you do, if you were my husband? And you learned of such a thing? | 如果你是我丈夫 你知道这一切 你会怎么做? |
[37:01] | I would kill us both. | 我会杀了我们俩 |
[37:53] | You are an imposing brute. | 你真是头英俊的野兽 |
[37:55] | Tell me, giant. | 告诉我 大个子 |
[37:57] | Where do your tastes lie? | 你喜欢什么? |
[37:59] | Toward cock, or cunt? | 喜欢男人 还是女人? |
[38:02] | Apologies, he does not grasp your language. | 抱歉 他听不懂你说什么 |
[38:05] | Are you able to form words, so that he may? | 能为我翻译一下吗? |
[38:11] | I serve but to do so. | 我会为您服务的 |
[38:14] | I do not care for struggle nor complaint. | 我不在乎你是否挣扎或者抱怨 |
[38:17] | Will you submit to all i ask for? | 你会同意我的要求吗? |
[38:21] | ??? | 他觉得你比我更男子汉 |
[38:24] | ??? | 他眼光很好 |
[38:26] | He is agreeable. | 他同意了 |
[38:27] | Come then. | 过来吧 |
[38:29] | I would have your ass quickly. | 我会尽快解决你的屁股的 |
[38:31] | ??? | 他要我做什么 |
[38:32] | ???? | 无论他要求什么 你都要遵守 为了我们俩的小命 |
[38:37] | He tells me he hopes you are not of a gentle nature. | 他希望你野蛮一点 |
[38:40] | Brutes such as this craves rough hands, | 像他这样的野兽 渴望一双粗糙的手 |
[38:43] | And cock their equal. | 和粗暴的侵犯 |
[38:45] | Then he shall be well satisfied. | 我一定会让他满意 |
[38:47] | Come. | 来吧 |
[38:54] | He does not drink. He does not fuck. | 他不喝酒 也不做爱 |
[38:56] | Why does he remain? | 那他留下来作甚? |
[38:58] | The man is a mystery. | 这男人是个谜 |
[38:59] | One i would have forever solved. | 我很希望能了解 |
[39:02] | You could gauge nothing of his intent? | 你不知道他想要什么? |
[39:04] | He fears your husband attempts maneuver. | 我害怕你丈夫的手段 |
[39:06] | I believe his presence is meant only to rattle nerves. | 我相信他的到来只是来捣乱的 |
[39:12] | Tullius will give voice of this until the din reaches titus’ ears. | Tullius会一直捣乱 直到引起Titus注意 |
[39:17] | Then we must keep his tongue occupied. | 我们必须让他保持沉默 |
[39:20] | I believe your charms will sway him? | 我相信你的魅力会震撼到他的 |
[39:22] | You know nothing of women, solonius. | 你完全不了解女人 Solonius |
[39:25] | And even less of their charms. | 更不了解她们的魅力 |
[39:29] | Oh, i would not ask you to do this. | 我不会要求你这么做的 |
[39:31] | That is why i offer. | 所以我才自己提出来啊 |
[39:33] | The only reason? | 唯一的理由? |
[39:35] | The man proves troublesome thorn. | 这男人是祸端 |
[39:37] | Who better to remove it than trusted friend? | 除了能信任的朋友以外还有谁能做这件事? |
[39:39] | – Gaia.. – Keep thoughts towards elevating this house. | – 为了这个家着想 |
[39:43] | I will see to tullius… | 我去勾引Tullius… |
[39:45] | And in the act secure elevation of my own. | 同时也是帮了自己 |
[39:49] | To the benefit of all. | 这可是双赢措施 |
[39:57] | The woman thinks highly of herself. | 这女人对自己高估了 |
[40:00] | An estimation deeply shared. | 我感同身受 |
[40:04] | You’ve become a difficult man to gain private audience with. | 你越来越不好沟通了 |
[40:09] | It was not always so. | 并不是一直如此啊 |
[40:12] | Much has changed since our youth. | 人到中年 会有很大变化 |
[40:18] | Not everything i hope. | 我希望不是所有事情 |
[40:22] | I remember a time when it was you, | 我记得那时候的你 |
[40:25] | It was impossible to trap alone. | 不可能一个人独处着 |
[40:28] | Every man in capua was at your feet. | Capua所有男人都在你石榴裙下 |
[40:34] | Now i would have but one. | 我现在只需要一个 |
[40:37] | Standing beside me. | 站在我身边的男人 |
[40:49] | I was saddened to hear of your husband’s passing. | 听说你丈夫死了 我很替你伤心 |
[40:54] | Were you? | 真的吗? |
[40:58] | Only with thoughts toward you. | 只是出于对你的关心 |
[41:01] | Once again with no family to speak of. | 没有家人可以谈心 |
[41:05] | No one to care for you. | 没人在乎你 |
[41:11] | It is a difficult thing. | 找到一个为我着想的男人 |
[41:13] | To find a man of my standing. | 真的很难 |
[41:20] | I always favored this color. | 我一直很喜欢这个颜色 |
[41:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:28] | The gods smile upon me, | 神正在对我微笑 |
[41:31] | Having had word of this night reach my ears. | 对我的耳边低声倾诉今晚的到来 |
[41:34] | The fortune is mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[41:36] | Yet i would have word of it travel no further. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[41:44] | You petition this for yourself? | 你这是为了你自己? |
[41:50] | Or for the house of batiatus? | 还是为了Batiatus家族? |
[41:55] | Lucretia is as a sister to me. | Lucretia是我的姐妹 |
[42:00] | I would not see her injured by wagging tongue. | 我不想看到她被流言困扰 |
[42:05] | You ask much. | 你要求太多了 |
[42:09] | I offer more… | 我能给的也很多… |
[42:24] | I swear never to speak of what has happened this night. | 我保证不会说出今晚任何事情 |
[42:28] | If you will deliver message to your friend… | 如果你给你的朋友 |
[42:33] | And her husband. | 和她丈夫传达信息 |
[42:35] | One they will take to heart, | 这话从你口中说出 |
[42:39] | Coming from you… | 他们必信无疑… |
[43:03] | Words have not inflated beyond truth. | 之前的赞誉真是一点都不假 |
[43:05] | The offerings of the house of batiatus are truly to be admired. | Batiatus的款待真是让人眼界大开 |
[43:11] | Well, even more so upon the sands. | 在赛场上亦是如此 |
[43:14] | Imagine the excitement our wares would cause, | 想象一下我们能够引起的激情 |
[43:16] | If included in opening celebration of the new arena. | 包括在新角斗场的开幕表演 |
[43:20] | Capua would be blessed by such appearance. | Capua会因此而沸腾的 |
[43:23] | I will send word to your husband to discuss the matter. | 我会跟你丈夫谈谈细节的 |
[43:32] | Oh, i thought this night never to end. | 我还以为今晚没有尽头了 |
[43:35] | It concludes with this house soaring to the heavens, upon your wings. | 让这个家族腾飞 有你的一份功劳 |
[43:39] | A feat aided by your presence. | 你的大驾光临增色不少 |
[43:41] | The evening would have gone as well had i never known. | 没有我 这里也会这样的 |
[43:44] | Perhaps more so. | 也许还会更好 |
[43:47] | The hour is late. | 时间已晚 |
[43:48] | Take to your bed, and carry with you my gratitude. | 快去睡吧 带着我的感激之情 |
[43:52] | I would err, linger, until all guests have departed. | 我会等所有客人都走了再离开 |
[43:56] | Oh, gaia is a woman of great appetite. | Gaia是个很有欲望的女人 |
[44:00] | Dawn will threaten before she’s had her fill. | 等她心满意足后恐怕已是黎明 |
[44:04] | Lucretia? | |
[44:06] | This house is pale shadow, absent your light. | 本宅没有你 光芒尽失 |
[44:28] | See everything restored to proper place. | 把房间收拾好 |
[44:30] | Nothing must be suspected. | 不能留下任何可疑物品 |
[44:32] | Yes, domina. | 是的 女主人 |
[44:35] | I know you feel it’s a betrayal. | 我知道你感觉被背叛了 |
[44:38] | But there are times when the truth is more hurtful. | 有些时候事实就是让人难以接受 |
[44:42] | Titus must never know. | Titus一定不能知道 |
[44:44] | Domina. | 女主人 |
[44:52] | Apollo. | 阿波罗 |
[44:55] | God of the sun. | 太阳之神 |
[44:59] | And truth. | 也是真理之神 |
[45:03] | Something often obscured by the masks we wear. | 面具之下 真相变得很模糊 |
[45:09] | Your guests have abandoned you. | 你的客人离开了 |
[45:12] | I thought the toad solonius would at least remain. | 我以为那个无赖Solonius至少会留下 |
[45:16] | The hour is late. | 时间很晚了 |
[45:18] | He believed you occupied for the night. | 他以为你会一夜无眠 |
[45:20] | They say apollo brings warmth and prosperity, to those who would pray to him. | 他们说阿波罗会对向他祈祷之人 赋予温暖和繁荣 |
[45:25] | Those who understand their place. | 那些有自知之明的人 |
[45:27] | On their knees. | 愿意跪地祈祷 |
[45:31] | – Tullius.. – You know i often dreamt of gaia’s touch, | – 你知道我一直想拥有Gaia |
[45:34] | When i was a younger man? | 当我还是个年轻人的时候? |
[45:37] | The taste of her lips. | 她唇齿的芳香 |
[45:39] | Now they form words in my ear, asking favor for this house. | 而这双唇现在却向我提出要求 让我要对这个家族好些 |
[45:43] | Placing me in difficult position. | 让我很为难 |
[45:45] | Gaia’s affections for this house are genuine. | Gaia对这个家族的爱是真挚的 |
[45:49] | As are her feelings for you. | 就像她对你的感情一样 |
[45:52] | Returned in kind. | 以诚相报 |
[45:55] | She holds my reply. | 她已经得到我的回复了 |
[45:57] | Go to her, and see it delivered. | 去看看她 你会一目了然 |
[46:17] | Gaia… | |
[46:20] | Gaia. | |
[46:45] | Have you lost mind!?! | 你疯了吗!?! |
[46:48] | Again attempting to maneuver around tullius? | 又企图跟Tullius较量? |
[46:50] | I only sought to elevate our position… | 我只是想提高我们的地位 |
[46:53] | By plunging the good name of this house into muck and shit! | 让我们家族身败名裂吗! |
[46:55] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎样? |
[46:57] | Bow and scrape to that fucking lunatic? | 向那个天杀的疯子卑躬屈膝? |
[47:00] | He is above our station! | 他比我们有权势多了! |
[47:02] | I gave warning not to provoke the man. | 我警告过你 不能去惹他 |
[47:04] | You ignore it and here are the results. | 你忽视了它 这就是下场 |
[47:06] | A roman citizen. Dead in my house. | 一个罗马市民死在我们家 |
[47:10] | By the hands of the very man you defend. | 死在你为之辩护的人手中 |
[47:13] | You help set this in motion, | 没有你 也不会有今天的局面 |
[47:15] | And now claim innocence in the outcome? | 现在又要声称自己无辜? |
[47:19] | I claim vengeance. | 我要报仇 |
[47:22] | His life for hers. | 一命抵一命 |
[47:25] | Blood and brains on the fucking floor. | 我要让他血溅四壁 |
[47:28] | – Reward well deserved. – No. | – 此仇必报 – 不行 |
[47:31] | There will be no retribution. | 不准有任何报复行为 |
[47:33] | I will see him dead! | 我要看着他死! |
[47:35] | You will do as fucking commanded! | 你必须听我的命令 |
[47:41] | And what of gaia? | 那Gaia怎么办? |
[47:48] | She partook of too much wine… | 她饮酒过量… |
[47:52] | As she was often known to do. | 就像大家对她的认识那样 |
[47:54] | In the night she lost footing… | 夜晚里她不慎失足… |
[47:57] | And fell to her death at the bottom of the cliff. | 掉下了悬崖 |
[48:01] | Do not look to him! | 别看他! |
[48:03] | I am the dominus of this fucking house. | 我才是这所宅邸的主人 |
[48:05] | See it done. | 就这么定了 |
[48:06] | Quintus. | |
[48:23] | So this is why you spirited me to neapolis. | 这就是你让我去那不勒斯的原因 |
[48:25] | Not to find common ground, but to bury your father. | 不是想维系感情 而是隐瞒你父 |
[48:27] | That was not my intent. | 这不是我的初衷 |
[48:29] | You knew nothing of this? It was all that woman’s doing? Huh? | 你完全不知情 都是那女人干的? |
[48:34] | The two of you feed off each other, fattening yourselves with lies. | 你们俩真是臭气相投 以谎言为生 |
[48:39] | Well i would see the feast at an end. | 我想这一切该结束了 |
[48:41] | – What is your meaning? – You know my fucking meaning. | – 你这是什么意思? – 你知道我他妈的是什么意思 |
[48:45] | That ill bred woman has brought this family nothing but shame. | 那个没教养的女人只会给这个家带来耻辱 |
[48:47] | She is my wife! | 她是我的妻子 |
[48:48] | Because i foolishly allowed it! | 因为我的愚蠢 才同意你们的婚事 |
[48:52] | I wanted you to have something of your own. | 我本想你能拥有你值得拥有的东西 |
[48:55] | Something that held meaning to you, even if no one else saw it. | 一些对你有意义的 即使没有人理解你 |
[48:57] | Yet what has she given you? | 那她都给你了吗? |
[49:00] | No dowry to speak of. No name to elevate status. | 没有嫁妆 出身卑微 |
[49:05] | And no heir to carry the name batiatus. | 无法给家族繁衍后代 |
[49:12] | Every choice you make, shapes your fate, quintus. | 你的每个决定都塑造了你的命运 Quintus |
[49:17] | I cannot change missteps of the past. | 我不能改变过去的错误 |
[49:19] | But i will see you on proper path. | 但是我会让你走向对的路 |
[49:21] | And lucretia must be swept from it. | Lucretia必须消失 |
[49:24] | You would dissolve my marriage? | 你要取消我的婚姻? |
[49:25] | No. | 不 |
[49:26] | You will make that choice for yourself. | 你必须自己做出选择 |
[49:29] | Or be gone from this house with her. | 否则跟她一起离开这个家 |
[50:00] | Wait. | 等等 |