时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Remove her dress. | 褪去她的衣衫 |
[00:05] | I did not want this, if what i feel for you.. | 我也不想这样 我对你的感觉无法克制… |
[00:10] | I have heard your house spoken of. | 久仰贵府大名 |
[00:13] | And the, um… pleasures contained within… | 及贵府之内的欢愉之事 |
[00:17] | A rogue such as this craves rough hands. | 此等下流胚子渴望粗暴对待 |
[00:20] | Come then, i’ll have your arse quickly. | 来吧 我会很快的 |
[00:22] | For a single night, you are the masters of this house. | 就在今晚 诸位就是这里的主人 |
[00:26] | An enticing offer. | 很诱人的条件 |
[00:28] | Tullius will give voice of this until… the din reaches titus’ ears. | Tullius 会四处宣扬 传到Titus的耳朵里 |
[00:32] | Then we must keep his tongue occupied. | 那就堵住他的嘴 |
[00:38] | A roman citizen. Dead in my house. | 罗马公民 死在我家里 |
[00:42] | You would dissolve my marriage? | 你想休掉我的妻子? |
[00:43] | No, you must make that choice for yourself. | 不 由你自己来休妻 |
[00:47] | Or be gone from this house with her. | 或者同她一起滚出这里 |
[00:54] | Spartacus.Gods.of.the.Arena.s01e05 | 斯巴达克斯 竞技场之神 第五集 |
[01:00] | ??? | 胜者之争 |
[01:22] | How did you get beyond the gates? | 你如何逃过看守的? |
[01:24] | They are a weak thing, against such strong purpose… | 吾意已决 看守微不足道 |
[01:28] | You risk discovery. | 你会被发现的 |
[01:30] | I would risk everything. | 为了你 |
[01:32] | For you. | 甘愿承担一切风险 |
[01:35] | We cannot do this. | 我们不能这样做 |
[01:37] | No. | 是的 |
[01:42] | We cannot… | 我们不能 |
[02:35] | You fucking whore. | 你这天杀的娼妇… |
[02:48] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[02:51] | Domina summons you. | 女主人召见你 |
[03:47] | Apologies. I did not hear you calling. | 抱歉 我没听到您的召唤 |
[03:52] | Gather gaia’s belongings. | 整理一下Gaia的随身物品 |
[03:55] | Titus would have them removed. | Titus 不愿再看到她的东西 |
[04:05] | I know how close you held her. | 我知道您对她的感情很深 |
[04:08] | It was an unfortunate accident. | 这实在是场悲剧 |
[04:12] | She was taken from us too soon. | 她走的太突然了 |
[04:15] | Yet blessed to count you as friend, while she was among us. | 但有生之年 有幸能做您的密友 |
[04:19] | She was more than friend. | 她不止是朋友 |
[04:22] | She was family. | 而是家人 |
[04:28] | Titus has ordered gaia’s slave removed. | Titus 命我们遣散Gaia的女仆 |
[04:31] | And commanded that salt and spelt be scattered. | 并下令遍洒盐和小麦 |
[04:34] | Decision and ritual, to cleanse all trace of gaia from beneath his roof. | 举行法事 以彻底清除Gaia在此生活的所有痕迹 |
[04:41] | I asked quintus to speak to his father. | 我请求Quintus和他父亲谈谈 |
[04:44] | To not let gaia be so easily swept from memory. | 不要就这样抹去Gaia的痕迹 |
[04:48] | But a wife’s desires do not always mirror those of her husband. | 但妻子的愿望不能左右丈夫的行为 |
[04:51] | Then she must keep them hidden. | 既然如此 就将其埋在心底 |
[04:54] | We will tell them ritual was performed, even in absence of the deed. | 就说 已经做过法事了 |
[04:59] | Naevia and diona to attest, if questioned. | 如果有人问起 Navia和Diona会作证 |
[05:04] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | I am assaulted on all fronts! | 我现在四面受敌 |
[05:18] | Tullius spills blood in our own house, yet my father condemns innocent son! | Tullius 在我的家里行凶杀人 而父亲却归罪于他无辜的儿子 |
[05:22] | The blame is mine. | 应该归罪于我 |
[05:25] | If only i had stayed a while longer… | 如果我多留一会儿… |
[05:27] | You might have joined gaia in untimely end. | 你会落得和Gaia同样的下场 |
[05:29] | No. The fault rests with tullius alone. | 不 一切都是Tullius一手造成的 |
[05:34] | Listen to them. | 听听 |
[05:35] | Cheering the final games of the old arena. yet here we stand. | 他们为老竞技场中的最后一次较量欢呼 而我们却站在这里 |
[05:39] | As removed from them as gaia from this world. | 和Gaia一样 被他们抹去 |
[05:43] | Courtesy again of fucking tullius. | 真他妈要感激Tullius |
[05:45] | It appears i will be making appearance after all. | 貌似我会出席开幕典 |
[05:49] | You gain invitation to the games? | 你拿到邀请了? |
[05:52] | At request of the magistrate. | 是行政官的要求 |
[05:54] | A minor position, the effort far exceeding the reward. | 下等位置 得不偿失 |
[05:59] | It stirs heart, to know you unscathed from association with me. | 得知你未受牵连 我深感欣慰 |
[06:03] | Petronius seemed quite pleased with your offerings. | Petronius 非常满意贵府的服务 |
[06:05] | Perhaps there is still opportunity for you to gain placement | 也许你尚有机会在新竞技场的开幕典上 |
[06:08] | In the opening games of the new arena. | 占有一席之位 |
[06:10] | Fuck the new arena. | 去他妈的 新竞技场 |
[06:11] | Fuck tullius, fuck the fucking gods! | 去他妈的Tullius 去他妈的诸神 |
[06:13] | None of it matters now. My father gives ultimatum. | 这些都不重要 父亲已下最后通牒 |
[06:16] | Lucretia must no longer hold title of wife. | 要我休掉Lucretia |
[06:19] | – Titus dissolves your marriage? – That would be a kindness. | – Titus 要休掉你的妻子? – 那样算是开恩了 |
[06:21] | He demands that i dissolve it. Or find myself put to street with her. | 他让我亲自休妻 否则就将我们逐出家门 |
[06:24] | Perhaps it best… if she were to find another husband. | 也许让她改嫁 才是上策 |
[06:29] | I would sever cock from fucking body, than see her from my arms. | 我宁愿自断命根 也不会让她离开我的怀抱 |
[06:33] | I would hold the same at first, in your position. | 换作是我也会做出同样的选择 |
[06:36] | Yet it would crumble to simple reason: | 但你要面对现实 |
[06:39] | If you still intend to run the ludus, | 你若想继续统领训练场 |
[06:41] | What other choice remains? | 还有别的选择吗? |
[07:18] | Your friend, he seems of a mood. | 你的朋友貌似很生气啊 |
[07:22] | As would you, if trusted brother presented your ass to a roman for rough pleasure. | 如果你至亲兄弟把你献给罗马人玩弄 你也一样 |
[07:28] | You speak of piss. | 你放什么屁 |
[07:29] | And your fortunes shrivel, absent dagan. | 没有Dagan 你的好运就会枯萎 |
[07:34] | Much like his cock. | 就像他的阳具一样 |
[07:38] | ??? | 那个没毛的小个子 说得对 没有我你一无是处 |
[07:43] | ???? | 你听的懂他们的谈话? |
[07:47] | ?? | 略懂而已 |
[07:49] | ???? | 很快 就会说的很流利 |
[07:53] | ?? | 到时就不需要你了 |
[07:56] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[08:04] | What do you make of dagan? | 你如何看待Dagan? |
[08:06] | Size and skill an advantage. | 体格和技巧都很出色 |
[08:09] | If dull wit can be honed, he will prove asset. | 若能略加调教 会很有价值 |
[08:16] | Gannicus. | |
[08:18] | Work the palus, if you are able. | 如已恢复 就去木桩那边热身吧 |
[08:22] | Schemes plotted while back is turned. | 稍不留意 便有人图谋不轨 |
[08:24] | And there stand the results. | 自作自受 |
[08:26] | Apologies, dominus. | 很抱歉 主人 |
[08:28] | You but did as commanded. | 你只是奉命行事 |
[08:30] | The burden lies with errant son, | 是我那不孝子 |
[08:33] | Cast adrift upon churning sea of impropriety. | 沉沦于淫乱奢靡之中 |
[08:40] | I would navigate this house towards calmer waters, | 我会重新带领这个家走上正途 |
[08:43] | – Your hands to aid me. – Speak, and see them set to task. | – 而你要辅佐我 – 您一声令下 定当全力以赴 |
[08:49] | A good count of these men were acquired in my absence. | 这些角斗士中 有很多都是我不在的时候买来的 |
[08:54] | Arrange competition, | 安排竞技 |
[08:55] | So that i may determine true worth of all beneath my roof. | 以评估所有角斗士价值几何 |
[08:59] | Our champion should be absent such contest, until recovery. | 冠军还未康复 恐怕不能参加竞技 |
[09:02] | I hold no man champion, until proven so to my eyes. | 在我亲自决定之前 没有什么冠军 |
[09:07] | Those who stand victorious at ranking’s end | 而那些最终获胜者 |
[09:09] | Will find honored position within these walls. | 应当得到应有的尊重 |
[09:12] | Those who do not will be sold to the mines. | 落败者会被卖去挖矿 |
[09:15] | Harsh reward, for men already bearing own mark. | 对于已经获取印记的人会不会有些苛刻 |
[09:18] | I remain unconvinced all here are deserving of it. | 我尚未确定所有人都有获得印记的资格 |
[09:22] | You are clear to your purpose? | 任务明确了吗? |
[09:24] | Yes, dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[09:37] | Gladiators! | 角斗士们 |
[09:39] | Attend! | 集合 |
[09:48] | Diona.. | |
[09:49] | Where is lucretia? | Lucretia 在哪儿? |
[09:51] | I will fetch her, dominus. | 我去叫她来 主人 |
[09:52] | No, leave her where she is. You may answer question. | 不必了 不用管她 你可以回答我的问题 |
[09:55] | Has salt and spelt been scattered? | 撒过盐和小麦了吗? |
[09:58] | Yes, dominus. We have swept it from the villa. | 是的 主人 并且已经扫出别墅了 |
[10:02] | A step towards proper path. | 迈向正轨的第一步 |
[10:09] | Should have let the bitch tell her own lies. | 应该让那婊子 自己去撒谎 |
[10:10] | – Diona. Lower voice. – So now you command me? | – Diaona 小声 – 现在你也来命令我? |
[10:14] | Will you decide who fucks me as well? | 你也要决定谁来上我吗? |
[10:17] | – I did not mean… – Do not think you stand above me. | – 我并无此意 – 不要认为你高我一等 |
[10:20] | Cossutius could easily have chosen you, had your cunt not been so loose. | 如果你的私处不是那么松 Cossutius就会选你了 |
[10:24] | Why would you say such things? | 你为何要冷言相讥? |
[10:26] | We have been as one since we were children. | 我们从小情同姐妹 |
[10:29] | I count you dearest friend. | 我视你为最亲密的朋友 |
[10:34] | Friendship is a privilege. | 友谊太奢侈 |
[10:36] | One not deserving of a whore. | 娼妇不配谈论 |
[12:35] | Gnaeus! | |
[12:36] | Pollux! | |
[12:37] | Take position! | 就位 |
[12:40] | What is this? | 这是干什么? |
[12:42] | Contest, to rank the men. | 竞赛 将他们分出等级 |
[12:46] | My decision yet to be given voice, and you proceed as if i am already absent. | 我还没有做出决定 你就已经开始发号施令了 |
[12:49] | This house must be turned to order, | 这里必须要重入正轨 |
[12:51] | Regardless of whether you happen upon your senses. | 无论你做出什么样的决定 |
[12:54] | Lucretia is my wife. | Lucretia 是我的妻子 |
[12:55] | A word that should lift a man, | 妻子之名应给丈夫带来荣耀 |
[12:57] | Filling his life with ease and children. | 给丈夫的生活带来欢愉及子嗣 |
[13:00] | She gives you neither. | 这二者她都不能给你 |
[13:02] | You seek to tear heart from chest, and expect gratitude it no longer beats. | 你如此对待她 却还妄念让她对你感激涕零吗? |
[13:05] | I seek only to call you son, absent shame in the title. | 我只求称你为我儿时 不会感到羞辱 |
[13:13] | And i only ever wished to make you proud, | 而我只希望能够让您面上有光 |
[13:16] | Father. | 父亲 |
[13:19] | The rankings will be decided at contest’s end, two days hence. | 两天之内 竞赛就会有结果 |
[13:23] | I will grant you equal time | 给你这两天时间 |
[13:25] | To prove that you have moved beyond past transgressions. | 来证明你已经改过自新了 |
[13:30] | Dissolve your marriage… | 或是 休妻… |
[13:32] | Or call me father no more. | 否则永远不要再叫我父亲 |
[13:38] | I bow and scrape, eating his shit and thanking him for the pleasure. | 我卑躬屈膝 卧薪尝胆 只为取得他的欢心 |
[13:42] | And this is reward? | 这就是我的奖励? |
[13:44] | To be turned from my home? My husband? | 被丈夫 家庭所遗弃? |
[13:47] | You must make greater show. | 你的戏应该演的再逼真些 |
[13:50] | Ply him with dutiful words, see his cup always filled with wine.. | 对他言听计从 唯他马首是瞻 |
[13:53] | To what end? | 又能如何? |
[13:54] | – He’s already made his decision. – No. | – 他心意已决 – 不 |
[13:58] | He places it in my hands. | 他让我来决定 |
[14:00] | To prove that i am worthy of being called his fucking son. | 证明我他妈的不辱他儿子的名号 |
[14:05] | And what response have you given? | 你是怎么回复他的? |
[14:08] | I have managed to delay the presenting of it, | 我已经想办法拖延了 |
[14:10] | Until the men have been ranked in contest. | 直至角斗士们 在竞技中决出胜负 |
[14:14] | I would have thought your answer immediate. | 我还以为你会立即回复他 |
[14:16] | Well, we need time to convince him of your worth. | 需要时间说服他 证明你的价值 |
[14:19] | Is he the one that needs convincing, quintus? | Quintus 他是那个需要说服的人吗? |
[14:21] | I will not have that fucking tone. I defend you at every turn. | 别他妈用这种口气和我说话 我一直在维护你 |
[14:24] | And i have made every sacrifice, | 而我也为你牺牲了全部 |
[14:27] | I have borne every duty asked and yet here i stand on the brink. | 我已经竭尽全力 却换来如此惨境 |
[14:32] | What more can i do? I’ve given you everything. | 我还能做什么? 我给了你我的全部 |
[14:33] | Except a child. | 除了孩子 |
[14:40] | I speak without thinking. | 我口无遮拦 |
[14:44] | No, you speak your heart. | 不 这是你的本意 |
[14:49] | Lucretia.. | |
[14:55] | Fuck.. | 操… |
[15:20] | The gods call you from our bed? | 神召唤你起床祷告? |
[15:25] | I seek their guidance. | 我需要诸神的指引 |
[15:27] | Return to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[15:30] | I would only dream of you. | 我会梦到你 |
[15:33] | My own are filled with troubling image. | 我的梦却充满了苦恼的画面 |
[15:36] | The walls alive with secrets, | 这高墙内到处充斥着秘密 |
[15:39] | Condemning those privy to them. | 惩罚着那些知情者 |
[15:50] | We have borne witness to unfortunate events, | 我们目睹了太多不幸的事件 |
[15:54] | Removed from our hands. | 经历了生生死死 |
[15:55] | Yet this is an honorable house. | 但这里是个可敬的地方 |
[15:59] | You truly love this place. | 你真的很热爱这个地方 |
[16:02] | My life held no meaning before i was brought here. | 被带到这里之前 我的生命毫无意义 |
[16:06] | This house is the foundation upon which i was built. | 这里是我人生的基石 |
[16:11] | I feel nothing but the weight of its beams. | 我只感到不堪重负 |
[16:20] | The burdens placed upon us often overwhelm. | 我们常常会不堪重负 |
[16:25] | But it remains our duty to bear them. | 但担此之重也是我们的义务 |
[16:33] | Come. | 来吧 |
[16:35] | Let us pray, | 我们一起祈祷 |
[16:37] | And together see weight lifted. | 希望能够解脱 |
[17:00] | Fuck him up. | 干掉他 |
[17:11] | Perhaps i should throw the fucking tadpole back. | 也许我应该把这个小蝌蚪扔回去 |
[17:17] | Gnaeus continues to gain in skill as retiarius. | Gnaeus的网斗技巧越来越熟练了 |
[17:22] | Soon he will ignite the crowd, as i promised. | 不出所料 很快他就会点亮角斗场 |
[17:25] | Apologies for the hour of my rising. | 抱歉起晚了 |
[17:28] | Sleep came with difficulty last night. | 昨晚睡的不好 |
[17:30] | Your absence was not noticed. | 没人注意到你不在 |
[17:34] | Yet the apology stands. | 但依然深表歉意 |
[17:36] | A noble gesture, well appreciated. | 态度很诚恳 原谅你了 |
[17:39] | The mulsum more so. | 那就多来点蜜酒吧 |
[17:42] | Let me fill your cup. | 我给你斟满 |
[17:44] | ??? | |
[17:48] | Duratius! | |
[17:50] | Crixus! | |
[17:51] | Take position! | 就位 |
[18:08] | Begin! | 开始 |
[18:16] | Crixus appears of a form, does he not? | Crixus状态很好 是吧? |
[18:23] | He has proven a wise addition. | 他证实了一个正确的预言 |
[18:25] | One gaia favored from first sight. | Gaia 第一眼看到他就预料到了 |
[18:30] | Apologies. Tullius arrives. | 抱歉 Tullius 到了 |
[18:32] | Tullius? | |
[18:33] | – See him to my office. – Dominus. | – 带他到我的书房 – 是 主人 |
[18:37] | What is that man doing in our house? | 这个人来我们家干什么? |
[18:39] | My house. | 我的家 |
[18:40] | And he comes in response to invitation. | 他是应邀而来 |
[18:45] | Tullius should be hurled from fucking cliffs. | Tullius 本应死无葬身之地 |
[18:47] | Instead my father takes knee to swallow cock. | 而我父亲却对他卑躬屈膝 |
[18:50] | And you do nothing to stop him. | 你却坐视不理 |
[18:53] | Save lay blame where none should rest. | 缄口不言 |
[18:54] | I am a fool in such regard. allowing frustration to strip sense from tongue. | 在这方面我确实蠢钝 无法表达内心的想法 |
[18:58] | And spilling truth as consequence. | 但却能吐露心声 |
[19:00] | I would not hurt you. | 我无意伤害你 |
[19:03] | Oh everything spins from fucking control. | 他妈的所有的事情都失去控制 |
[19:10] | You desire a son of your own. | 你想要个儿子 |
[19:13] | To carry your name and make you proud. | 传承你的衣钵 让你感到骄傲 |
[19:17] | I would do anything to give you such a treasure. | 我会付出一切代价满足你的愿望 |
[19:23] | I must give him my answer tomorrow. | 我明天必须回复他 |
[19:26] | It is too late for such dreams. | 现在做这种梦太迟了 |
[19:45] | It is never too late. When will is set to purpose. | 如果心意已决 永远都不会太迟 |
[19:50] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[19:53] | Whatever we must | 做能让我们脱离苦海的 |
[19:55] | to rid ourselves of this problem. | 所有必做之事 |
[20:04] | I recalled your fondness for mulsum. | 敝人犹记阁下对蜜酒之喜好 |
[20:08] | Varus assures the vintage to be his finest. | 此乃Varus的最佳陈酿 |
[20:11] | I am plied with honeyed wine at every turn this day. | 今日我竟享尽蜜酒之甘醇 |
[20:18] | A simple gesture. | 举手之劳 |
[20:19] | To smooth edge from jagged events. | 望藉此平息先前的摩擦 |
[20:22] | Jagged? | 摩擦? |
[20:25] | A woman is dead, Tullius. | 一名妇人遭到谋杀 Tullius |
[20:27] | A Roman woman, in my house. | 罗马妇人 横尸我的住所 |
[20:31] | You go too far. | 你未免太过分了 |
[20:33] | I have come to make amends. | 此番本人专程前来致歉 |
[20:36] | With a gift. | 并献上薄礼 |
[20:38] | You offer wine to wash away blood? | 你竟想以酒洗刷血罪 |
[20:41] | I offer position. | 我向阁下献上 |
[20:43] | In the opening games of the new arena. | 新竞技场开场比赛的看座 |
[20:47] | Why would you do this? | 为什么 |
[20:50] | In honor of history. | 向您家族的历史致敬 |
[20:52] | Capua has marveled over many champions | Capua历年来见证诸位角斗士冠军 |
[20:55] | from the house of Batiatus over the years. | 均出自阁下府上 |
[20:57] | The storied victories of your men were part of the old arena | 府上英勇斗士们的胜利事迹广为流传 |
[21:02] | as much as its wood and its sand. | 见证了老竞技场的一木一沙 |
[21:06] | Yet its final day passed absent the house of Batiatus. | 然而老竞技场之收官之战 你的勇士们却无缘参加 |
[21:10] | An unforgivable tragedy. Caused by the actions of a foolish son. | 真是憾事一桩 都要归罪我的愚儿 |
[21:14] | He knows my mind towards this regard. | 我已就此事斥责他了 |
[21:16] | Yet his actions do not stand alone | 但是此事绝非 |
[21:19] | in deserving condemnation. | 我儿一人的过错 |
[21:22] | The past cannot be changed. | 木已成舟 |
[21:25] | Let us turn eye towards horizon of glories untold. | 我们应着眼实现今后之荣耀 |
[21:28] | Ones to be shared in together. | 你我共享的荣耀 |
[21:30] | And what is it you seek in return for such generosity? | 如此慷慨 想什么回报 |
[21:35] | The only thing I have ever sought. | 只有一件 |
[21:42] | Gannicus. | |
[21:45] | My son believes the man a champion. | 我儿子深信他为冠军之材 |
[21:49] | Above all others. | 不二人选 |
[21:53] | You are a reasonable man, Titus. You always have been. | 你真是深明大义 Titus 一向如此 |
[21:58] | All I ask is that you consider what is best for your house. | 我恳求您能以全局为重 |
[22:05] | Enjoy the wine. | 请品尝美酒 |
[22:24] | Domina calls for food and wine. | 女主人召唤我们准备酒水 |
[22:29] | Diona? | |
[22:31] | Pause a moment, if you need. I will say I could not find you. | 如需要 先休息片刻 我会说找不到你 |
[22:35] | Naevia…? | |
[22:38] | My words. | 之前说的话 |
[22:41] | I did not mean them. | 并非我本意 |
[22:45] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[22:47] | Your friendship… Your love… | 你与我的友谊和爱谊 |
[22:51] | It is constant reminder of what I have lost. | 时刻提醒我已失去的一切 |
[23:00] | I pray to the gods every night. | 我每晚向神祈祷 |
[23:03] | That the next man I am forced to lie with takes my life… | 祈祷下一个我被要求与之行事的男人 能结束我的生命 |
[23:35] | *** | 不幸的消息 |
[23:39] | ****** | 下一场将是你我兄弟之战 |
[23:48] | *** | 目前我还无胜绩 |
[23:51] | ****** | 我担心再无战绩将被卖去挖矿 |
[24:42] | Gannicus! | |
[24:45] | You are the Victor. | 你胜出了 |
[24:53] | I nearly had you. | 我差点赢了你 |
[24:56] | Nearly. | 还差一点 |
[25:06] | Asher. Dagan. Take position. | 上场 |
[25:10] | *** | 我知道自己没有胜算 |
[25:15] | ***** | 只求兄弟别让我输得太惨 |
[25:29] | Begin! | 开始 |
[25:35] | *** | 轮到你遭殃了 |
[25:42] | Good Tullius has taken his leave? | 尊敬的Tullius已经离开了么 |
[25:44] | He has. | 是的 |
[25:45] | And what has he carried from our house this time? | 今次他又拿走了什么 |
[26:02] | *** | 求求你 |
[26:05] | ****** | 只求让我站着被打败 |
[26:31] | Ashur, | |
[26:35] | fucking Victor! | 该死的 我是冠军 |
[26:41] | Rest, and tend wounds. | 休息 疗伤 |
[26:45] | Tomorrow brings end of contest. And appropriate reckoning. | 明日是决赛 赛后进行排名 |
[27:01] | I would have words. | 我有话要说 |
[27:05] | As would I. | 我也是 |
[27:07] | Accompany me to town, and let us break them. | 随我去镇上 我们说清楚 |
[27:21] | Melitta. | |
[27:24] | Once they have departed, | 等他们上路 |
[27:27] | there is something I would ask of you. | 我有事吩咐你 |
[27:37] | I have felt your eyes lingering. | 我感受到你目光的垂青 |
[27:41] | Yet they always turn away when I meet them. | 但当我望向你时 你却眼神闪烁 |
[27:45] | As should yours. | 你也应如此 |
[27:47] | Then I must tear them out. | 那我情愿剜出双眼 |
[27:48] | If they are to obey such a command. | 留着有什么用 |
[27:51] | You must stop this. | 请不要再这样 |
[27:53] | I have vowed to, a thousand times a day. | 我每日立誓千遍 |
[27:57] | To return to drink and whores, forcing you from my mind. | 要沉迷酒色之中 以求将你从脑海中抹去 |
[28:04] | Then I catch glimpse of you. | 但当我目光投向你的刹那 |
[28:08] | And my world ends. | 一切努力都成泡影 |
[28:12] | I have never felt greater love… | 我从未体验过如此深情 |
[28:17] | Than when I hold my husband in my arms. | 除了投入丈夫的怀抱 |
[28:40] | Gannicus. | |
[28:41] | What seizes you? | 你怎么分心了 |
[28:45] | You drop guard, allowing Barca advantage. | 怎可如此大意 让Barca乘虚而入 |
[28:48] | The man almost had you. | 他几乎赢了你 |
[28:50] | I was lost in a moment. | 我突然分神 |
[28:53] | Caught by a dream. | 恍惚了 |
[28:56] | Then wake from it. | 快醒过来 |
[29:27] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[29:40] | You are a Gaul, are you not? | 你是高卢人 没错吧 |
[29:43] | Yes, Domina. | 是的 主人 |
[29:45] | Many believe the seed of a Gaul to rival that of Jupiter himself. | 盛传高卢人的精子可与太阳神的媲美 |
[29:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:53] | How many sons sprang from your father’s cock? | 你的父亲有多少子嗣 |
[29:57] | Five, Domina. | 五个 主人 |
[30:00] | And from his father before him? | 再上一辈呢 |
[30:05] | The same. | 也是五个 |
[30:09] | Your subligaria. | 你的遮布 |
[30:12] | Remove it. | 褪下来 |
[30:27] | You are never to speak of this. | 此事你决不准再提 |
[30:31] | Do you understand, slave? | 明白么 奴隶 |
[30:34] | Yes, Domina. | 是的 主人 |
[30:39] | Well, I would not look upon you. | 我无法看着你 |
[30:42] | The sight turns stomach. | 令人作呕 |
[30:50] | Enter me. | 进入我 |
[30:54] | And do not cease until you have spilled seed. | 在你播下种子之前不能出来 |
[31:19] | My very first memories were formed within this arena. | 这个竞技场是我最初的记忆 |
[31:24] | Attending the games as a child, upon my father’s knee. | 还是儿童时期的我 在父亲膝下观看比赛 |
[31:29] | Too young to yet form words. | 那时我还不会说话 |
[31:33] | Yet even then I knew. | 心中却已明了 |
[31:36] | That I would give my life to this place. | 我将为此奉献一生 |
[31:40] | – A noble calling. – Um. | – 神圣的感召 – 嗯 |
[31:45] | One I had dreamed you would share in. | 我曾梦想和你共享 |
[31:49] | Was I not raised here as well? Upon your knee? | 难道我不是同样在你膝下长大 |
[31:51] | You were. | 确实 |
[31:53] | I fear it is the one thing we hold common now. | 恐怕这是你我父子唯一共同之处了 |
[31:55] | And you stand me at fault. As you always have. | 你总不信任我 一向如此 |
[31:58] | I stand you accountable for your actions. | 我希望你能为自己所作所为负责 |
[32:06] | You have caused much heartache. | 你总让我伤心 |
[32:11] | Never heeding my words. | 从不听我教导 |
[32:14] | Fighting me at every turn, | 处处与我抗争 |
[32:17] | your ambition the bolt hurled against my wishes. | 而你的野心像重锤击碎我的心愿 |
[32:23] | And here is where it has led. | 而到了这个地步 |
[32:26] | Two men at constant odds. | 你我渐行渐远 |
[32:30] | Mired in the ruins of what might have been. | 陷身于本该辉煌却只剩废墟的地方 |
[32:33] | Ruins I aided in creation. | 当年我还曾参与建造此地 如今一切都成过去 |
[32:36] | I wanted you to join me here, to see them buried. | 我希望你能与我同来此地 见证这里的终结 |
[32:40] | You are my son, Quintus. | 你是我儿子Quintus |
[32:44] | And I will always love you. | 而我将永远爱你 |
[32:46] | No matter the path you take. | 无论你选择哪条路 |
[32:51] | What moves such downpour, after eternal drought? | 是什么让父亲干涸多年的情感再次满泄 |
[32:59] | Tullius makes offer. | Tullius有个提议 |
[33:00] | Position in the opening games. | 提供新竞技场的贵宾席位 |
[33:04] | – At what price? – Gannicus. | – 代价呢 |
[33:10] | And your response? | 您怎么答复的 |
[33:12] | Without meaning, | 一切将毫无意义 |
[33:14] | if you are not by my side upon the day’s arrival. | 如果这一天到来时你不在我身边 |
[33:17] | You give me until tomorrow, and yet now press for answer? | 你限我明天给你答复 却现在就逼我回答 |
[33:20] | A day, a year… | 一天抑或一年 |
[33:22] | A man either knows his heart or he does not. | 人的心意一早就定好了 |
[33:25] | Stand with me. | 与我一起吧 |
[33:27] | And we shall rise together, huh? | 我们一起辉煌 |
[33:29] | I will not turn from my wife. | 我不能离弃我妻子 |
[33:37] | You really did not want this life, did you? | 你果真从没想要这样的生活 是吧 |
[33:43] | Well, whatever one you find in this world, | 那么 无论你选择什么样的生活 |
[33:47] | I pray it brings you peace. | 我会为你祈祷内心的平静 |
[33:50] | Father. | 父亲 |
[34:09] | A memento. | 留作纪念吧 |
[34:13] | Of days past. | 为了逝去的纪念 |
[34:46] | I could not do it. | 我下不了手 |
[34:50] | Sit beside me. | 来坐在我身边 |
[34:52] | I had instrument in hand. His back was turned. | 我工具在手 他转身背对着我 |
[34:56] | One simple motion, and our troubles removed forever ??. | 只需一下 我们就能一劳永逸 |
[35:07] | But when the moment came… | 可是那一刻 |
[35:12] | He spoke to me with affection. Giving voice to sentiment… | 他向我动情的述说 至情至理 |
[35:16] | I was wrong to push you to such thoughts against him. | 我不该鼓动你对他作出极端举动 |
[35:23] | Some actions carry too steep a price. | 某些行为影响太过深远 |
[35:26] | Even in refraining, the ground beneath us pitches. | 即使谨言慎行 我们的地位仍将不保 |
[35:30] | Tomorrow we must prepare to leave this house. | 明天我们就要离开这个家 |
[35:36] | You’ve given your answer? | 你已给出了答案 |
[35:39] | The only one my tongue could ever speak. | 我只有一种回答 |
[35:43] | You honor me. | 你给了我荣誉 |
[35:46] | I attempt to gain the sun, only to plunge into the depths. | 我一心得到太阳 却只深陷渊崖 |
[35:51] | While Tullius rides with Apollo, | 而Tullius与阿波罗风光同行 |
[35:55] | bribing his way with an amphora of mulsum | 用一罐蜜酒就买通前路 |
[35:58] | and promises to the air. | 前途光明 |
[35:59] | It does not matter. | 没关系 |
[36:05] | We must leave this house. | 我们必须离开这个家了 |
[36:10] | With nothing but our clothes, | 只带走衣物 |
[36:13] | a few possessions. Not even a slave to attend us. | 随身物品 随从一个都能带走 |
[36:20] | We have lost everything. | 我们一无所有了 |
[36:24] | Not everything. | 并非一切 |
[36:39] | It pains to lose Dagan. | 失去Dagan损失不小 |
[36:42] | The Syrian had shown much promise. | 这个叙利亚人确实有实力 |
[36:44] | Yet Dagan is now blind to attack from the right. | 而现在他已瞎了右眼影响进攻 |
[36:49] | Well, let us shift from the unfortunate to the blessed. | 咱们还是说说好的吧 |
[36:51] | Who holds the pinnacle? | 胜出者是谁 |
[36:53] | Two men own equal victory. Crixus and Gannicus. | 有两人的胜绩相同 |
[36:57] | They are to face each other in the final contest. | 他们将在决赛中对决 |
[36:59] | Oh, Gannicus is removed from contention. | 哦 Gannicus要在竞赛中被除名 |
[37:02] | I have sent word to Tullius agreeing to terms of sale. | 我已派人与Tullius联系商议买卖细节 |
[37:07] | Sale to Tullius? | 卖给Tullius |
[37:08] | Well, he makes offer. | 他出价了 |
[37:10] | I had thoughts towards refusal, but they have dimmed. | 我曾有意回绝 但我改变了心意 |
[37:13] | I would speak towards reigniting them. | 恳请您重新考虑 |
[37:16] | Oh, strong words Oenomaus. | 哦 你的语气很强 Oenomaus |
[37:18] | Quintus has plied me with many upon the subject. | Quintus已就此事与我多次争议 |
[37:20] | He inflates Gannicus’ worth, at great cost to this house. | 他对Gannicus的实力过分有信心 这让家族事业付出很大代价 |
[37:24] | Apologies, but in this your son and I are in agreement. | 抱歉 不过此事 我与您儿子意见一致 |
[37:26] | None stand more worthy to hold the title of champion. | 他确是冠军的最佳人选 |
[37:30] | You allow personal relation to cloud judgment. | 别让个人情感冲昏头脑 |
[37:33] | True, Gannicus is trusted friend. | 没错 Gannicus是我的挚友 |
[37:36] | Yet I speak from position of Doctore. | 但我以教练身份向您请示 |
[37:39] | If I pull acceptance to Tullius, | 如果我拒绝Tullius |
[37:41] | we will be excluded from future games. | 我们将从以后的比赛中被除名 |
[37:43] | We would be forced to beg for matches | 我们将四处祈求参赛 |
[37:45] | in the lesser venues of Nola or Neapolis. | 在诺拉或是那不勒斯的小赛场比赛 |
[37:49] | A heavy price. | 代价惨重 |
[37:50] | As is often that of the honorable choice. | 崇高的选择通常伴随惨重代价 |
[37:53] | Let the gods show us the way then. | 就让上天给我们指引吧 |
[37:57] | If Gannicus proves himself against Crixus, he shall remain. | 假若Gannicus战胜Crixus赢得荣誉 他可以留下 |
[38:00] | Yet if he falls, he shall leave this house. | 如果他输了 他必须离开 |
[38:03] | Following the others that have failed to honor it. | 所有失败者也将与他一道 |
[38:07] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[38:18] | I am to be sold to fucking Tullius? | 我要被卖给该死的Tullius |
[38:20] | Only if you fall. | 如果你输掉比赛 |
[38:22] | Clear mind. | 头脑放清醒些 |
[38:24] | Prove yourself the man I know you to be. | 证明你自己 |
[38:26] | Doctore. | 教练 |
[38:28] | Let us begin. | 开始吧 |
[38:29] | And know who truly stands champion of this house. | 向大家证明谁是真正的冠军 |
[38:38] | Crixus. | |
[38:40] | Gannicus. | |
[38:41] | Take position. | 准备 |
[38:45] | A second chance to prove myself against you. | 我证明实力的第二次机会到了 |
[38:48] | The gods have heard my prayers. | 神灵们听到了我的祈祷 |
[38:50] | And they curse you in the answering. | 他们诅咒你的回应 |
[38:59] | Begin! | 开始 |
[39:19] | Father. | 父亲 |
[39:21] | We’re near ready to leave. | 我们准备好离开了 |
[39:26] | Pause a moment. And see contest ended. | 稍等片刻 欣赏完比赛 |
[39:32] | – Finish preparations. – Domina. | – 去继续准备 – 是 主人 |
[39:36] | Crixus again shows form. | Crixus再次显露出实力 |
[39:42] | As does Gannicus. | Gannicus也是 |
[39:44] | Both men you have often praised. | 他们二人都常常被你赞赏 |
[39:49] | Perhaps you have learned something after all these years. | 也许这些年你确实学到了东西 |
[39:54] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[40:11] | You have lost sense. | 你疯了吧 |
[40:15] | All attention is upon the match. | 大家都在注意比赛 |
[40:16] | No one will notice your absence for many hours. | 不会有人注意到你不见几个小时的 |
[40:18] | They will brand me fugitivus! | 他们会给我烙火印的! |
[40:20] | They will not find you. | 他们不会找到你的 |
[40:25] | Buy passage far from Capua. | 给你离开Capua的路费 |
[40:28] | And the things that have been done to you. | 也算是对你受罪的补偿了 |
[40:30] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来这些钱的? |
[40:31] | Spirited from Gaia’s things. | 从Gaia的东西里拿出来的 |
[40:33] | They will not be missed. | 他们不会发现的 |
[40:35] | You fade with each day. | 你日渐萎靡 |
[40:38] | Do not make me bear witness to your passing. | 别让我面对你的离开 |
[40:41] | Come with me. | 一起走吧 |
[40:42] | I attend Domina. | 我是服侍女主人的 |
[40:44] | My absence would be noticed. | 我不见了 别人会生疑的 |
[40:47] | Go. Before contest is ended. | 快跑 在比赛结束之前 |
[40:51] | I will see you again, one day. I swear to you. | 我会再与你相会的 总有一天 我发誓 |
[41:00] | Go. | 快走 |
[41:17] | A match for the ages. | 时代之战 |
[41:21] | I shall miss this. | 我会怀念这一切的 |
[41:25] | Water. | 水 |
[43:26] | Crixus, Victor. | Crixus 胜出 |
[43:34] | Why did you drop guard? | 你为什么放下防备了? |
[43:37] | You are champion now. | 你现在是冠军了 |
[43:39] | That is all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[43:47] | I would not thought it possible. | 这不可能 |
[43:49] | To be said of many things this day. | 世事难料 |
[43:53] | Quintus, it’s not too late .. | Quintus 现在并不晚 .. |
[44:02] | Father? | 父亲? |
[44:04] | Fetch the Medicus! | 快找医生来! |
[44:12] | Your father burns high fever. | 你的父亲正在发高烧 |
[44:14] | A worrisome condition, for a man of his years. | 就他的年纪而言 情况不妙 |
[44:17] | Well, is there nothing to be done? | 别无办法了么? |
[44:19] | I have not the herbs. | 我没有草药 |
[44:21] | And the hour is late for us to procure them. | 现在去买又太晚了 |
[44:24] | Go. I’ll watch over him. | 快去 我来照顾他 |
[44:27] | I’ll pound on every door in Capua until we have what is needed. | 即便要敲开Capua的每扇门 我也要找到 |
[44:29] | And I would aid in the effort. | 我同去帮忙 |
[44:30] | And be welcomed for it. Come. | 非常感谢 走吧 |
[44:33] | Keep him still until we return. | 让他别动 直到我们回来 |
[44:35] | A little wine, if seized by fit. | 如果需要的话 给他喝一点酒 |
[44:51] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[44:54] | Move Tullius’ wine from sight. | 把Tullius的酒拿开 |
[45:04] | Apologies, Domina. | 对不起 女主人 |
[45:10] | I would have permission to see Gannicus. | 我想申请去看看Gannicus |
[45:13] | You ask this now? | 你现在要去? |
[45:15] | I know he is to be sold tomorrow. | 我知道他明天要被卖掉了 |
[45:17] | I would have final words, before he departs. | 我想在他离开前 跟他最后说几句 |
[45:52] | I would share drink. With an old friend. | 我想跟老朋友好好喝几杯 |
[45:58] | Is that all that I am? | 我就只是这样吗? |
[46:01] | A friend? | 一个朋友? |
[46:02] | Gannicus… | |
[46:06] | I do not care for honey in my wine. | 我不喜欢酒里加蜜 |
[46:09] | It serves only to mask bitter taste. | 那只会掩盖住酒的苦味 |
[46:12] | A blessing, in such moments. | 在这样的时候 算是祝福吧 |
[46:22] | You are to be sold to Tullius. | 你要被卖给Tullius了 |
[46:26] | Oenomaus warned of it, should I fall to Crixus. | Oenomaus说了 如果我输给Crixus |
[46:31] | You let Crixus win. | 你让Crixus赢了 |
[46:33] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么要这样? |
[46:35] | Because I cannot stay within these walls. | 因为我无法在这里待下去了 |
[46:39] | To gaze upon you every day… | 每天都看到你… |
[46:41] | And be denied your touch… | 又不能亲近你… |
[46:44] | I have never turned from challenge. | 我从未输过任何挑战 |
[46:46] | Yet I am without strength to face this one. | 但是这一次 我却毫无招架之力 |
[46:51] | Then it is for the best. | 那这就最好 |
[46:58] | Because despite my words… | 尽管我嘴硬… |
[47:01] | I stand as weak… | 但是我的心又是这样脆弱… |
[47:18] | I want no wine. | 我不需要酒 |
[47:20] | Medicus gave order. | 医师下的命令 |
[47:22] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[47:31] | Should help you rest. | 这能助你好好休息 |
[47:33] | My son… gives up everything for you. | 我的儿子 把所有一切都给了你 |
[47:39] | As I for him. | 我也一样 |
[47:42] | You truly love him? | 你真的爱他吗? |
[47:44] | With all my heart. | 付出我所有真心 |
[47:46] | He is never happier, than when he is by your side. | 他从未快乐过 直到他来到你身边 |
[47:52] | Tell me I have been mistaken about you. | 告诉我 我误解了你 |
[47:56] | Tell me you are not the serpent I have thought you to be. | 告诉我你不是我所想的那样阴险 |
[48:02] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[48:05] | I’m far worse. | 我比那坏多了 |
[48:11] | I never cared what you thought of me. | 但我有过之而无不及 |
[48:15] | My lack of breeding. | 我无法生育 |
[48:16] | The absence of family or a name of worth. | 人丁不旺 也无显赫家世 |
[48:19] | These things I cannot deny. | 这些我无法否认 |
[48:20] | But how low you considered your son… | 但是你一直看低你的儿子… |
[48:24] | A man I love more than life itself… | 一个我爱他胜过爱自己生命的男人… |
[48:27] | That could not be tolerated. | 这不能原谅 |
[48:32] | So I began poisoning your beloved honey wine. | 所以我开始往你最爱的蜂蜜酒里下毒 |
[48:37] | My intent not to rob you of life. | 我并不想结束你的生命 |
[48:42] | Only to mimic illness. | 只想让你产生生病的感觉 |
[48:47] | A cough, increasing in its discomfort, | 咳嗽 让你加剧痛苦 |
[48:51] | easily blamed on Capua’s dust and heat. | 这可以很轻易的归咎于Capua的沙尘和炎热 |
[48:55] | It brought much joy when you departed for the wet shores of Sicilia. | 当你离开去了西西里时 我很开心 |
[49:00] | And Quintus, | Quintus也是 |
[49:02] | how he flourished when removed from overbearing shadow. | 他终于可以从你的阴影中走出来了 |
[49:08] | And then you returned. | 而你又回来了 |
[49:10] | To torture him, as you did all those years. | 再度开始折磨他 就像从前那样 |
[49:14] | So I began bringing you your honeyed wine again. | 所以我又开始给你送蜂蜜酒 |
[49:18] | To force you back to Sicilia. | 希望把你逼回西西里 |
[49:21] | Yet it was not enough. | 谁知这并不够 |
[49:24] | You were not moved, despite ailing health. | 即使身体日渐衰弱 你还是不肯走 |
[49:28] | No. | 不 |
[49:32] | A more permanent solution was required between us. | 一个一劳永逸的办法终于被提上了议程 |
[49:36] | One that I added to Tullius’ gift. | 我把药加进了Tullius的礼物中 |
[50:11] | Quintus will not forgive Tullius this. | Quintus不会原谅Tullius 这么做的 |
[50:15] | He will strike in your name. | 他一定会违背你的意愿的为你复仇 |
[50:18] | And Gaia’s death will be avenged. | Gaia被杀之仇是一定要报的 |
[50:24] | Breath. Breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[50:32] | Breath. | 深呼吸 |
[50:45] | You curse this house. | 你诅咒了这个家庭 |
[50:48] | No, father. | 不 父亲 |
[50:50] | I elevate it. | 我光耀了这个家庭 |
[51:02] | Breath. Melitta. | 深呼吸 Melitta |
[51:19] | Melitta. Breath. | Melitta 深呼吸 |
[51:22] | Melitta. Breath! | Melitta 深呼吸 |
[51:25] | Noooo! | 不! |
[52:03] | Domina. | 女主人 |
[52:11] | Melitta.. | |
[52:13] | The wine… | 这酒… |
[52:15] | It was the wine… | 是因为酒的原因… |
[52:23] | Take her. | 把她抱走 |
[52:27] | Oenomaus must not know she came to your cell. | Oenomaus不能知道 她去了你的房间 |
[52:30] | She was never with you. | 她今晚没跟你在一起过 |
[52:39] | Return to the Ludus. | 回去吧 |
[52:43] | Go! | 快走! |