时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Come on! | 加油 |
[02:31] | – What do you know about it? – Just fucking go! | -你们知道什么 -滚吧 |
[02:35] | Hold your fucking tongues. | 闭上你们的臭嘴 |
[02:38] | Let the Roman have his say. | 让罗马人说吧 |
[02:42] | Thrace and the republic have known their differences | 色雷斯和罗马之间有众所周知的矛盾 |
[02:47] | We are not always being as brothers. | 我们并非情同手足 |
[02:50] | But let us put aside such matters | 但是现在 我们应该不计前嫌 |
[02:53] | uniting in just cause. | 团结一致 |
[02:55] | You pushed away into our land | 你们侵犯了我们的领地 |
[02:58] | and now you stand asking for our help? | 现在居然指望我们 |
[03:01] | Your hand extended? | 伸手求助 |
[03:04] | I extend no hand. | 我没有伸手求助 |
[03:07] | I’m here merely to inform. | 我只不过是来传达消息 |
[03:09] | Mithridatic and his Greek attack from the east | 米特拉达梯人和希腊人从东面进攻 |
[03:12] | encroaching from the Black Sea. | 侵占了黑海 |
[03:14] | – Far removed from our villages. – True. | -离我们村落远着呢 -没错 |
[03:18] | But the getae take advantage of the distraction. | 但是盖塔人会趁虚而入 |
[03:22] | Their barbarian hordes are massed to the north. | 他们的野蛮人大军簇居在北部 |
[03:26] | barely half a week march from your villages. | 再有三四天就会到达你们村落 |
[03:29] | – How many? – Thousands. | -有多少人 -数以千计 |
[03:35] | Align yourselves with rome! | 投靠罗马吧 |
[03:38] | Pledge your service to the auxiliary | 加入我们的浩浩大军 |
[03:40] | And join us in our campaign. | 与我们共驰沙场 |
[03:42] | To what end? To what end? | 为了什么 为了什么 |
[03:49] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[03:51] | And how it is to be measured? | 如何才算胜利 |
[03:53] | The getae have raided our villages in the past. | 盖塔人以前就侵占过我们的村落 |
[03:56] | They raped our women killed our children. | 强暴妇女 虐杀孩童 |
[04:00] | Each time we push them back. | 一波未平 |
[04:02] | Only to see them return. | 一波又起 |
[04:04] | He speaks out of turn yet the truth falls from his mouth. | 他虽然无礼的插嘴了 但说的都是事实 |
[04:08] | If we are to align with Rome the purpose must be clear. | 想让我们投靠罗马 要明确目的才行 |
[04:15] | The getae dead. | 杀死盖塔人 |
[04:18] | All of them. | 片甲不留 |
[04:24] | Dead. | 杀死盖塔人 |
[04:26] | All of them. | 片甲不留 |
[04:46] | The council has decided? | 议会决定了吗 |
[04:48] | We go to war. | 我们要参战 |
[04:52] | I’ve asked the gods to bless your sword. | 我祈求神明 为你的剑护法 |
[04:59] | Once the getae are wiped from our lands | 如果盖塔人就此被铲除了 |
[05:01] | there is no reason to pick it up again. | 我也不再需要弄枪舞剑了 |
[05:04] | What would my husband do without it in his hand? | 不弄枪舞剑 我的丈夫又能做什么呢 |
[05:10] | Grow crops raise goats | 锄地种田 养鸡喂鹅 |
[05:15] | Make children. | 生儿育女 |
[05:24] | – You’d fight no more? – Forever. | -你之后不再去打仗了吗 -再也不会了 |
[05:28] | To be by your side. | 只为伴你左右 |
[05:38] | – How soon do you march? – First light. | -何时行军 -明日凌晨 |
[05:47] | Then come to bed. | 那快上床吧 |
[05:50] | If one night is all we have left | 如果只剩一夜春宵 |
[05:52] | I should make the most of it. | 我们应该享尽欢愉 |
[06:40] | I woke up expecting my wife beside me. | 我醒过来的时候希望身边能有你 |
[06:43] | She rose up early to pray. | 我早起祷告 |
[06:48] | that her husband would stay with her. | 祈祷我的丈夫可以留在我身边 |
[06:51] | I thought we were in an agreement. | 我还以为我们已经说好了 |
[06:53] | – We were. – Were? | -那是昨晚 -昨晚? |
[06:57] | The gods came to me last night. | 昨晚 神明到来 |
[07:00] | in my sleep. | 托梦给我 |
[07:02] | – What they showed you? – My husband’s on his knees. | -什么梦 -我的丈夫跪在地上 |
[07:06] | Bowing before a great red serpent. | 对一条红蛇俯首称臣 |
[07:09] | The life draining from his veins. | 生命在他的血脉中干涸 |
[07:13] | What meaning did you take from it? | 你觉得那代表什么 |
[07:15] | A warning. | 一个警示 |
[07:17] | If you go to war you are destined for great unfortunate things. | 如果你参战了 巨大的不幸将会降临 |
[07:26] | The getae worship the mountain wolves. | 盖塔人敬拜的是山岭狼 |
[07:29] | They place no faith in snakes. | 他们敬拜的不是蛇 |
[07:33] | It was just a dream. | 不过是梦一场 |
[07:36] | – And if it isn’t? – I gave you my word Sura. | -如果不是呢 -我向你保证 苏拉 |
[07:40] | Blood and honor | 鲜血和荣耀 |
[07:43] | it speaks to the man. | 铸就了男人 |
[07:46] | Nothing will keep me from returning to your arms. | 没有什么能够阻隔你我 |
[07:51] | Not The getae not the Romans. | 盖塔人不行 罗马人不行 |
[07:54] | Not the gods themselves. | 神明也不行 |
[08:00] | The nights grow so cold. | 寒夜寂寥 |
[08:02] | What am I to do without you in our bed? | 无君温存 情何以堪 |
[08:08] | Lift your dress. | 掀起裙子 |
[08:26] | Keep me close to your thighs. | 让我时刻陪伴你 |
[08:30] | The thought will warm us both. | 用它慰藉彼此的牵挂 |
[08:51] | Kill them all. | 杀光他们 |
[08:54] | For you. | 就当为了你 |
[09:54] | Hold the line! | 保持阵型 |
[10:02] | I’ll fuck your women! | 我要干你们的老婆 |
[10:05] | I’ll fuck them all! | 我要干个遍 |
[10:12] | Where the fuck are the Romans? | 罗马军死到哪里去了 |
[10:19] | Show the cunts no mercy! | 手下别留情 |
[11:08] | Romans forward! | 罗马军 冲 |
[11:17] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪了 |
[11:20] | A little late. | 来晚了吧 |
[11:22] | They are just getting in the way. | 他们真碍事 |
[12:03] | My own shit would taste better. | 我拉的屎都比这个好吃 |
[12:05] | I cook what we give us Drenis. | 罗马人给我什么原料我就做什么 卓纳斯 |
[12:07] | Guts and bones! While glaber and his romans feast on meat. | 这太不公平了 罗马人吃香的喝辣的 |
[12:12] | We are the last to eat. | 然后让我们饿着肚子 |
[12:13] | The last to share the spoils. | 只给残羹剩饭 |
[12:15] | But always the first to be sent against those barbarian cunts. | 但是打仗的时候又让我们冲在最前线 |
[12:20] | Maybe Legatus fucking glaber crolls out of his nice warm tent | 让混帐葛雷博从温暖的营帐中滚出来 |
[12:24] | And finds his thracian dogs’ve returned to the wild. | 带着他的人冲锋陷阵 |
[12:30] | Got something to add little man? | 有话要说吗 小样儿的 |
[12:33] | – One word. – And which word would that be? | -一句话 -哪句话 |
[12:36] | The one that I gave to the Romans. | 我已经承诺过罗马人 |
[12:38] | And my body and blood with it. | 要全心全意与他们并肩作战 |
[12:40] | We all did to push the getae back. | 我们都承诺过了 要击退盖塔人 |
[12:43] | – We did it to defend our own land. – We gave our word. | -我们不过是想保卫家乡 -但做出了承诺 |
[12:47] | In my village such thing still bears meaning. | 在我的村落里 信奉一诺千金 |
[12:51] | Your village? | 你的村落 |
[12:52] | Is that why you’re here? To defend your village? | 你来参战 就是为了保卫”你”的家乡吗 |
[12:56] | Or maybe you’re trying to impress that sweet taste that going about | 是为了让你那位小情人 觉得你很有 |
[13:00] | with stories of war. | 男子汉气概吧 |
[13:09] | Struckhe mark near did I? | 我说的一针见血了吧 |
[13:12] | Words and honor my great fat ass. | 还说什么承诺与荣耀 真是狗屁 |
[13:16] | All comes the back around with a pair of tits and a tight little… | 还不是为了一对玉峰 一处花丛么 |
[13:49] | The Legatus here. | 将军来了 |
[13:54] | The Legatus needs volunteers | 将军需要志愿者 |
[13:56] | To scout beyond the forward line. | 汇报前线的战况 |
[13:59] | You! | 你们俩 |
[14:01] | Tactical report by sunrise. | 黎明前给出战术报告 |
[14:03] | Or go without rations. | 要不然没饭吃 |
[14:07] | A “please” would’ve done. | 他说句”请”能死啊 |
[14:10] | We will finish this discussion later. | 我们的问题日后解决 |
[14:24] | And if we dead? | 要是我们死了呢 |
[14:27] | Then my boot will find your ass in the next life. | 那来世我还会追着你痛扁的 |
[15:01] | – Ilithyia. – What if I being an assassain? | -伊莉西娅 -就不怕是刺客吗 |
[15:04] | I’d be a widow. | 那我就成寡妇了 |
[15:07] | What is the respectful period of mourning before I could remarry? | 我该追悼自己的丈夫多久后才再婚呢 |
[15:10] | You overstep. | 你越界了 |
[15:12] | Women are forbidden within the encampment. | 女人是不可以来军营里的 |
[15:15] | – I was discreet. – You? | -我行踪隐秘呢 -是吗 |
[15:17] | Your man helped wisk me through the sentries. | 你的人放我过了岗哨 |
[15:20] | After I threatened to run naked through the camp | 因为我威胁说 如果不放我过去 |
[15:23] | Screaming he laid his hands on the wife of the legatus. | 我就在军营中裸奔 大叫他非礼将军的老婆 |
[15:33] | Does your father know you are in Thrace? | 你爸知道你在色雷斯吗 |
[15:35] | Please. He is too busy colluding | 得了吧 他忙着跟元老院里 |
[15:38] | with the other corpses in the Senate. | 其他老朽们串通一气呢 |
[15:40] | He thinks I’m still lounging at the villa in capua. | 他还以为我在卡普亚的公馆里待着呢 |
[15:44] | Far too arid. Hasn’t rained there since last forever. | 那里很干燥 很久没下雨了 |
[15:49] | – You should’ve written. – You would’ve told me not to come. | -你该写信给他的 -你该告诉我不要来 |
[15:53] | – I am in the middle of a war. – I brought you a gift. | -我在打仗呢 -我给你带礼物了 |
[16:01] | Something to remind you of Rome. | 能让你想起罗马的礼物 |
[16:03] | Sestii wine! | 一壶好酒 |
[16:05] | Let me fill up your cup | 让我给你斟酒 |
[16:06] | while you tell me about your little war. | 你来给我讲讲战况吧 |
[16:10] | Too brief to tell. | 实在没什么可说的 |
[16:13] | Mithridates and his Greek army press the legions of the east | 米特拉达梯人和希腊军向东进发 |
[16:17] | near the Black Sea. | 侵占黑海 |
[16:19] | And here I set protecting the northern border | 我在这里驻营 保卫北方边境 |
[16:23] | Of the land of piss and shit from simple barbarian raiders. | 迎战那些混帐野蛮人的突袭 |
[16:28] | Mithridates? | 米特拉达梯人 |
[16:30] | A victory against have your name on every roman’s tongue. | 如果打赢他们 你必定被举国歌颂 |
[16:34] | – Cotta leads the assault. – He steals your laurels. | -考特领军进攻他们 -他这是抢功 |
[16:38] | He is consul. Thief is his privilege. | 他是执政官 就算抢功我也没话说 |
[16:42] | My father will be disappointed. | 父亲会失望的 |
[16:45] | He secured this position for you to shine. | 他留着位置等你领功呢 |
[16:48] | – And here you sit. Eclipsed. – I am doing what I can. | -但你在这驻营的话就没戏了 -我尽力了 |
[16:55] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[16:58] | I just wish you were back home. | 我还是希望你能回家乡 |
[17:02] | My father is planning a full day | 父亲在筹备盛大的 |
[17:04] | with spectacles and gladiators. | 展览与角斗 |
[17:07] | It’s the talk of Capua. | 整个卡普亚都在谈论呢 |
[17:09] | I havn’t realize that the elections were nearing. | 我都忘了 大选快来了 |
[17:12] | Never too early to campaign. | 竞选永远不嫌早嘛 |
[17:15] | If things were heading better you could be by his side. | 如果进展顺利 你可能会成为他的心腹 |
[17:21] | If … | 如果… |
[17:24] | So serious. Bad for the humors. | 这么严肃干嘛 有点幽默感嘛 |
[17:35] | Come. | 来吧 |
[17:37] | You havn’t tasted your gift yet. | 你还没品尝你的礼物呢 |
[18:37] | They are breaking the camp. | 他们在解散营地了 |
[18:39] | Frightened little gashes Running away with their cocks between their cheeks. | 吓破胆的小兔崽子 夹着尾巴溜了 |
[18:44] | Retreat would take them beyond the mountains to the north. | 他们本应该是向北方山岭撤退的 |
[18:47] | Their torches bear the west. | 但是火把却指向西方 |
[18:49] | West? | 西方 |
[18:50] | They’re swinging around to attack the villages below the path. | 他们在周旋 然后攻击沿路的村落 |
[18:55] | Our villages. | 我们的村落 |
[18:57] | Slippery little cunts! | 狡猾的小兔崽子们 |
[19:01] | They are breaking the mountain path here. They will take 4 days | 他们抄山路 最多也就四天 |
[19:04] | at most to reach the villages below. | 就能到达下方的村落 |
[19:06] | Food supplies and women. | 食物 补给 妇女 |
[19:09] | All unprotected. | 都得不到保护 |
[19:13] | It’s a simple thing to be turned in the mountains at night. | 深夜里 群山之中 难免看走眼 |
[19:18] | Perhaps I should send the Romans to properly assess the situation. | 我应该再派罗马士兵去评估下战势 |
[19:21] | Send the gods themselves. They will report the same. | 你就算派神明来 也还是一样 |
[19:27] | Dismissed. | 退下 |
[19:28] | If we marched by midday we can easily … | 如果我们中午进军 轻而易举的… |
[19:31] | Dismissed! | 退下 |
[19:50] | The barbarians head west. | 野蛮人们西行了 |
[19:52] | So it appears. | 看起来是的 |
[19:53] | Further yet from Mithridates and the Greeks. | 离米特拉达梯人和希腊人更远了 |
[19:57] | And the glory you deserves. | 你离应得的荣耀也更远了 |
[20:02] | Return to Capua. | 你回去卡普亚吧 |
[20:07] | And my father? | 怎么跟我父亲交代呢 |
[20:09] | How will he measure the man that so blessed with his daughter? | 他会怎么看待 自己宝贝女儿的男人呢 |
[20:16] | A colossus. | 给他建个铜像 |
[20:19] | Towering above the enemies of Rome. | 威慑罗马的敌人 |
[20:27] | Pompous arrogant Roman boy lover. | 高傲自大又娘娘腔的罗马人 |
[20:30] | – All but called us liars. – How are you certain? | -居然说我们撒谎 -你怎么知道的 |
[20:33] | Heard what he said? | 你听见他怎么说的吧 |
[20:34] | Turned in the mountains at night like he’s speaking to children. | 深夜里看走了眼 以为我们是小孩子啊 |
[20:37] | No no about the boys. How do you know he favors them? | 我是问 你说他们娘娘腔 你怎么知道的 |
[20:40] | – Now who’s having a laugh? – There’s a tickle at the back of my throat. | -你在说笑吗 -我喉咙痒痒 |
[20:44] | – There would be the cock Glaber just forced down. – He wants to send | -你被葛雷博深喉了吧 -得了吧 |
[20:47] | his own man let him. Won’t change the direction of the getae. | 就算他要自己人观察战势 结论也一样 |
[20:50] | Glaber is the most dangerous kind of fool. | 葛雷博是最危险的傻瓜 |
[20:53] | – One with a title. – Sure. But perhaps he | -只不过有名头罢了 -那是 不过 |
[20:56] | has better sense when it comes to wine. | 他对酒倒是很有品 |
[21:00] | – You stole his wine? – Only borrowed it. | -你居然偷了他的酒 -借来喝两口呗 |
[21:03] | Planned to piss it all back shortly. | 然后过一会再”还”给他 |
[21:32] | – Wake up! – Fuck your mother. | -起床了 -去你妈的 |
[21:34] | The Roman sounded the call. | 罗马人吹响号角了 |
[21:35] | Fuck the Romans in their horns. | 去他妈的罗马人 管他们吹不吹的 |
[21:38] | Up drenis you drunken goat. | 起来 你个醉鬼 |
[21:40] | The Legatus regained his senses. | 将军应该是醒悟过来了 |
[21:44] | Is there any wine left? | 还有酒吗 |
[21:46] | – Your belly holds sum. – It may return the balance presently. | -你肚子里不是有吗 -我马上就排出来了 |
[21:51] | How far is the mountain path? | 走山路要走多久 |
[21:53] | Three days by foot. If we march with meaning. | 步行三天 如果行军有意义的话 |
[21:57] | A drink would spur my intent. | 给我点酒 激发下斗志吧 |
[22:01] | My village is only a ways further west. | 我的村落就在西边不远处 |
[22:03] | – My wine is yours after… – West? | -到了以后管够你喝… -西边? |
[22:06] | We march east to challenge Mithridates. | 我们是往东边走 去攻打米特拉达梯人 |
[22:10] | Did Legatus send his own man to scout the front? | 将军后来派人去调查战势了吗 |
[22:13] | How the fuck should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[22:15] | They blow their fucking horns a roman dog barks | 他们就知道吹号 放狗乱叫 |
[22:18] | and the gods shit on me. | 老天都找我的茬 |
[22:20] | Welcome to the fucking auxiliary. | 欢迎来到魔鬼军队 |
[22:35] | A word Legatus. | 跟你谈谈 将军 |
[22:38] | Move to formation. | 列队 |
[22:40] | Advance east. | 我们要东行 |
[22:42] | Surely you mean west as the getae advance. | 你是说西行吧 跟盖塔人去一个方向 |
[22:45] | Mithridates and the Greeks are of pressing concern. | 攻打米特拉达梯人和希腊人才是当务之急 |
[22:49] | You have aligned yourselves with Rome. | 你们既然投靠了罗马 |
[22:53] | I’m its body and voice. | 我就是罗马的权代人 |
[22:56] | We march east to the Black Sea. | 我们东行 去黑海 |
[23:00] | Fall to formation. | 列队 |
[23:05] | Fall to formation! | 列队 |
[23:10] | No. | 不 |
[23:14] | You will defy order from your Legatus? | 你居然公然反抗将军的命令 |
[23:18] | I gave my word to defend against the getae. | 我承诺过要全力攻退盖塔人 |
[23:20] | Not to march east to attack Mithridates. | 没说过要东行 攻打米特拉达梯人 |
[23:25] | You will march where you are commanded! | 我命令你去哪 你就要往哪行军 |
[23:36] | Kill them! | 杀光他们 |
[23:39] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[24:03] | Throw damn you. | 侍卫官跑了 |
[24:21] | What you’ve done you stupid shit? | 你他妈的 看看你干的好事 |
[24:24] | He did what he had to. | 他必须这样做 |
[24:26] | Break and go your way. | 大家散伙各奔东西吧 |
[24:28] | West if your lives are there… If not | 你的村落在西边 就往那走 要不是的话… |
[24:31] | I could give a fuck. | 我也管不着 |
[24:35] | What about Legatus? | 将军怎么处理 |
[24:39] | Leave him in the mud. | 让他自生自灭 |
[27:06] | The village. | 我们的村落 |
[27:18] | We have to go. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[27:20] | Now! | 马上走 |
[27:44] | They haven’t followed. | 他们没有追过来 |
[28:04] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[28:05] | I never should have left. | 我就不该去 |
[28:09] | You had given him your word. | 你跟他保证过的 |
[28:12] | You’re not like the Romans breaking theirs. | 不像他们 随意食言 |
[28:19] | – You’re hurt. – Nothing. | -你受伤了 -没什么 |
[28:22] | – Let me see. – Sura. | -让我看看 -苏拉 |
[28:23] | Let me see! | 让我看看 |
[28:28] | – Your tone is disquieting. – You should be used to it by now. | -干嘛这么大声 -你该习惯了 |
[28:40] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[28:43] | Of course you are. Stand still. | 还说没事 别动 |
[29:01] | It’s gone isn’t it? | 都没了 是吧 |
[29:04] | The village … | 我们的村落 |
[29:07] | Everyone we knew. | 我们的朋友 |
[29:10] | We move south. | 我们往南走 |
[29:15] | I had people there once. | 那边有我认识的人 |
[29:18] | The getae won’t venture that far. | 盖塔人不会跟那么远 |
[29:21] | They will not take risks in their numbers. | 他们想要保证兵力 |
[29:27] | And the Romans? | 那罗马人呢 |
[29:31] | They are concerned about mithridates to the east. | 他们关心的是东边的米特拉达梯人 |
[29:39] | South it is. | 那就往南去吧 |
[29:46] | I wish I have been a thousand men. | 真希望我自己能以一当百 |
[30:03] | You did what you could. | 你尽力了 |
[30:07] | You came back for me. | 为了我 你回来了 |
[30:12] | Knowing you could mean your life. | 即便知道会赔上你自己的性命 |
[30:23] | There is no life without you. | 没有你 我活着又有什么意义 |
[32:41] | My tribune is dead. | 我的侍卫官死了 |
[32:43] | After your auxiliary deserted | 你的将士全当了逃兵 |
[32:45] | Orders are recalling me to round more of your hands. | 我要募集更多的人手 |
[32:48] | I own my actions. | 一人做事一人当 |
[32:51] | – But my wife … – has been condemned to slavery. | -我妻子她 -沦为奴隶 |
[32:54] | Courtesy of her husband. | 拜其丈夫所赐 |
[32:56] | No. No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[33:01] | Shadow of Rome is fast. | 在罗马的天罗地网下 |
[33:04] | And you Thracian will die under it. | 你这个色雷斯人 只不过是瓮中之鳖 |
[33:34] | Good for you to join us. | 欢迎加入我们的行列 |
[33:36] | I thought you were dead there for a while. | 我差点以为你就这么死了 |
[33:38] | You smell like dead. Idiot fuck. | 已经散发着尸体的臭气了 |
[33:44] | Easy. Easy! | 淡定 淡定 |
[33:47] | You’ve been out for days. | 你都昏迷好几天了 |
[33:53] | We are at sea? | 我们在海上吗 |
[33:55] | Upon Adriatic. | 亚得里亚海 |
[33:58] | Direct to Capua. | 往卡普亚方向 |
[34:00] | – Sura. – Your woman? | -我的苏拉 -你的女人? |
[34:05] | The Romans took her. | 罗马人带走了她 |
[34:10] | Best forget it then. | 还是忘了她吧 |
[34:49] | And if I being an assassin? | 不怕我是刺客 |
[34:53] | Father is in town he will be back shortly. | 父亲到镇上了 很快就会回来 |
[34:56] | How shortly? | 有多快 |
[34:58] | He is not very happy with you. | 父亲对你颇有微词 |
[35:01] | – And his daughter? – She misses her husband. | -那他的女儿呢 -很想念你 |
[35:07] | But fears his reappearance has come too soon. | 不过你这么早回来 也让我忐忑 |
[35:15] | The games that your father present to the people of Capua … | 你父亲举办的竞技 |
[35:18] | They begin tomorrow. | 明天开始 |
[35:20] | – The feast is tonight? – That is his purpose in town. | -今晚是大宴宾客 -这是他回来的目的 |
[35:24] | I’ll have a word with him. | 我会和他谈谈 |
[35:27] | It will take more than one to regain his favor. | 要重获父亲的赏识绝非易事 |
[35:31] | The Senate chamber is full of whispers of your… | 元老院里很多流言 质疑你的 |
[35:36] | Early return. | 提前归来 |
[35:40] | The cheers of the crowd will steal their tongues. | 民众的欢呼声自然能堵上他们的嘴 |
[35:44] | Cheers? How will you draw them short of a victory? | 欢呼声 没有胜利哪来的欢呼声 |
[35:48] | By giving something fewer of them have ever seen. | 让他们大开眼界就行 |
[35:52] | Thracian blood spilled the arena. | 色雷斯人血溅竞技场 |
[35:57] | Winning the hearts of the crowd. | 必定赢得观众的欢心 |
[36:00] | And the Senate will beg to follow. | 元老院定会拥护你 |
[36:04] | Get out of my sight! | 滚开 |
[36:07] | Ingrate shitholes. | 忘恩负义的混蛋们 |
[36:09] | I should sell to all of you to the mines. | 我该把你们都卖到矿区去 |
[36:12] | Father returned. | 父亲回来了 |
[36:14] | And in a fine state. | 心情不错 |
[36:16] | If you refuse to add my attention … | 如果你不愿替我美言 |
[36:18] | He will refuse his daughter nothing when pleaded with a teary eye. | 只要我装点可怜 父亲会答应我任何事 |
[36:49] | Dear citizens of Capua. | 亲爱的卡普亚子民们 |
[36:51] | Guests of honor. | 各位来宾 |
[36:53] | I have great gratitude for participating | 非常感谢大家前来 |
[36:55] | the celebration of family named Albinius. | 参加阿比努斯家族的庆典 |
[36:58] | Albinius! Albinius! | 阿比努斯 阿比努斯 |
[37:03] | Your attendance honors the memory of my elders | 各位的光临表达了对先祖的敬意 |
[37:07] | who gone too soon for the realm of the living. | 先祖仙逝多年 |
[37:10] | And to the joy of a daughter yet so full of life. | 幸好膝下仍有一女 带来生命的乐趣 |
[37:15] | I repay your kindness with a gift of water. | 我仅以生命之水作为回报 |
[37:19] | Carried from Rome where the gods saved to keep drought to the bay. | 由罗马带来 携神明之护佑 保天下之富足 |
[37:24] | And gifts of blood to respill in the arena. | 同时我们的竞技场将再掀血雨腥风 |
[37:33] | Quintus Batiatus Lentulus step forward. | 首先有请昆图斯·巴蒂塔斯·兰图拉斯 |
[37:48] | Present your gladiators. | 请介绍你的角斗士 |
[37:53] | In honor of Senator Albinius and people of Capua … | 尊敬的阿比努斯元老及卡普亚人民 |
[37:57] | I give Barca The Beast of Carthage. | 巴尔卡 我们来自迦太基的猛兽 |
[38:04] | However its savagery pales against the titans of the arena | 但是 面对克雷斯 |
[38:08] | the god of blood and sand Crixus. | 我们的竞技之王 角斗之神 |
[38:12] | The undefeated gold. | 还是略逊一筹 |
[38:19] | Gratitude to Batiatus. | 感谢巴蒂塔斯 |
[38:31] | And now … | 接下来有请 |
[38:33] | Marcus Decius Solonius and its offerings. | 马尔库斯·德西乌斯·索罗尼斯 |
[38:44] | In honor of Senator Albinius and people of Capua … | 尊敬的阿比努斯元老及卡普亚人民 |
[38:48] | I bring you 6 of my finest men. | 我带来了六个顶级高手 |
[38:51] | Behold Arkadios | 有请 阿凯迪亚斯 |
[38:54] | the scourge of Athens. | 令雅典人闻风丧胆之辈 |
[38:58] | Bastard piece of shit. | 狗娘养的 |
[39:01] | A Mockery profession. | 造势的行家 |
[39:03] | – What mockery is it? – You disagree? | -怎么造势了 -我说的不对么 |
[39:06] | Let him pass. | 随他去吧 |
[39:08] | We’re guests of the senator. | 我们是客人 |
[39:11] | He has invited us to sit in the platform tomorrow. | 元老都邀请我们坐主看台了 |
[39:13] | Little consolation. | 这还有点像话 |
[39:15] | Only two of my men will retain to fight tomorrow | 我只派了两个人上场 |
[39:18] | while Solonius secures half a dozen. | 可这家伙派了足足六个人 |
[39:24] | This man has fingers in all the proper assholes. | 真是个阿谀奉承拍马屁的老手 |
[39:27] | He moves and all shit going. | 还会兴风作浪 |
[39:32] | Gratitude to Solonius. | 感谢索罗尼斯 |
[39:37] | But the water and the games didn’t just praise | 但是雨水甘露竞技是属于大家的 |
[39:40] | for the city without a name Albinius has its own. | 阿尔比努尔斯不敢一人独享 |
[39:43] | More deserves. | 有更多人值得这样的荣耀 |
[39:46] | The gods consider it suitable husband for my daughter. | 神明也赐予我的女儿一个合格丈夫 |
[39:51] | Legadus Claudius Glaber. | 克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军 |
[39:54] | Newly return from the savage lands of Thrace. | 新近从荒蛮之地色雷斯归来 |
[40:14] | More gifts. | 为卡普亚人民 |
[40:16] | For the people of Capua. | 呈上我的心意 |
[40:19] | 6 Thracians scoundrels. | 六个色雷斯的叛乱之徒 |
[40:22] | Deserters from the war against the getae barbarians. | 对盖塔战争中的无耻逃兵 |
[40:27] | To be executed at the gladium in tomorrow’s games. | 明日竞技场上将得到他们应有的审判 |
[40:46] | He is well received. | 他的呼声挺高的 |
[40:48] | Ask a favor for him again and your tears will not be short of notice. | 再有下次 你的眼泪就不值钱了 |
[40:53] | Right now more music and drink. | 美酒仙乐 大家尽情享乐吧 |
[41:10] | Thracians … | 色雷斯人 |
[41:12] | between those animals and Solonius offerings | 和这群野兽之流搅和 |
[41:15] | – That’s mockery all it can take. – Glaber mentioned execution | -根本就是笑柄 -葛雷博提到审判 |
[41:18] | that’s what could let our men to do the task. | 正好我们的人能派上用场 |
[41:20] | The position has been occupied. | 你们晚了一步 |
[41:22] | Good Solonius. | 正好 索罗尼斯 |
[41:23] | I was just marveling at your wears. | 我们正说您今晚好一身华服 |
[41:26] | And I yours. | 你也一样 |
[41:28] | – You flatter. – No I appreciate. | -过奖 -这是事实 |
[41:32] | Good to lay the eyes old friend. | 真高兴再见到你 我的老朋友 |
[41:34] | I feared for a time you would be excluded. | 我还担心或许没邀请你呢 |
[41:37] | Games without Batiatus are like a dorm without a sun. | 若无巴蒂塔斯 再精彩的角斗也黯然失色 |
[41:41] | Crixus and Barca 2 fine entries. | 克雷斯和巴尔卡 不错的选手 |
[41:44] | They should provide distraction between the more important battles. | 应该能给我们提供点娱乐消遣 |
[41:52] | Senator backens | 元老叫我了 |
[41:54] | If I miss you at the games tomorrow… | 万一明天没见到你… |
[41:56] | Unlikely we have been invited to stay in the cabin. | 不太可能 我们受邀上主看台了 |
[41:59] | Cabin with the senator a great honor. | 和元老一起观战 莫大的荣耀啊 |
[42:04] | I’ll enjoy your company there. | 到时候主看台见了 |
[42:10] | I should witness his heart on a day apart from his chest. | 总有一天我要挖出他的心 |
[42:14] | And I should grab the knife. | 那我必定是持刀的那个人 |
[43:00] | I had never beheld such sights. | 我还从没见过这种景观 |
[43:04] | And will not consider again. | 以后再也看不见了 |
[45:34] | The crowd approves his gifts. | 大家很喜欢这个环节 |
[45:37] | That’s do we all. | 彼此彼此 |
[45:38] | I would hold something of note for the last. | 精彩的还在后头 |
[46:11] | Ready Thracian cunt. | 准备受死吧 色雷斯杂种 |
[46:44] | You seem out of favor. | 看样引起公愤了 |
[46:47] | This Thracian caused Rome a great disservice father. | 这个色雷斯人给罗马造成了极大的危害 |
[46:50] | He’s cowardice led to mass desertion. | 他的怯懦胆小导致了将士们的集体叛逃 |
[46:54] | His life no longer pays? | 那为什么不直接杀了他 |
[46:56] | He must be humiliated as an example. | 我们必须杀鸡儆猴 |
[47:00] | Solonius was kind enough to offer his services in this act. | 索罗尼斯慷慨的提供了手下的角斗士 |
[47:11] | Give the command. | 下令吧 |
[48:29] | – A mockery. – Be still. | -落人笑柄 -淡定 |
[48:46] | Kill them all. | 杀光他们 |
[50:02] | Kill! | 干掉他 |
[50:33] | Live! | 活命 |
[50:52] | This present some difficulties here. | 这有点棘手了 |
[50:54] | The sentence of death holds. | 死刑的判决不能更改 |
[50:56] | But to defy the wished of the crowd is not wise even for a senator. | 违背民意不是明智之举 就算我是元老 |
[51:01] | He gave me grief I would not see him free. | 他罪大恶极 罪不可赦 |
[51:05] | A solution perhaps if you’re entertained Legadus. | 将军 我有个办法 不知是否可行 |
[51:09] | The Thracian shows promise in the arena | 这色雷斯人在竞技场上表现出过人技艺 |
[51:12] | even if it was men against lower Solonius. | 索罗尼斯的角斗士也不是对手 |
[51:15] | I have a batch of new recruits arriving tomorrow. | 我有一批新人手明天会到 |
[51:17] | If I can departure this man in addition | 可以把这位也归入队伍 |
[51:20] | To be trained in my ludis or gladiatorial lots | 新人们会在角斗馆内集训 |
[51:23] | By this condition i doubt he could survive to the quarter moon. | 他目前这状况 估计没多少日子了 |
[51:34] | We will be merciful. | 还是从宽处理为好 |
[51:36] | And by such gain the favor you seek. | 你们不也希望赢得百姓的拥戴吗 |
[51:42] | What name is this man? | 他叫什么名字 |
[51:45] | I never cared to ask. | 无心过问 |
[51:48] | The way he fights | 他角斗的方式 |
[51:51] | as the legend of the Thracian king of old. | 正如关于古色雷斯王的传说 |
[51:58] | Spartacus he was called. | 他叫斯巴达克斯 |
[52:11] | People of Capua | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[52:14] | this man this Spartacus | 这位勇士 斯巴达克斯 |
[52:17] | has proven himself in the arena. | 在竞技场上证明了自己 |
[52:21] | For this Legadus Claudius Glaber and I grant him … | 为此我和葛雷博将军共同决定 |
[52:27] | life. | 饶他一死 |