| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:42] | Sura… | 苏拉 | 
| [00:50] | When the Romans came… | 罗马人来的时候 | 
| [00:55] | I thought I’d never see you. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 | 
| [00:59] | I will always be with you. | 我将常伴在你左右 | 
| [01:02] | The gods themselves could not keep me from your side. | 神明也无法阻隔你我 | 
| [01:05] | I would kill them all for trying. | 神明要是想阻隔我们 我也照杀不误 | 
| [02:13] | Have him taken to the baths. | 带他去洗澡 | 
| [02:14] | But first attend to all that fucking hair. | 先把那该死的头发打理一下 | 
| [02:37] | Dominus. | 主人 | 
| [03:19] | The pool’s dry. | 池子里没水了 | 
| [03:21] | Yes. we need rain. | 是啊 我们需要雨水 | 
| [03:25] | Money would also see it filled. | 用钱也能办到 | 
| [03:26] | We need that too. | 钱也是我们所需的 | 
| [03:30] | How fares your new pet? | 你的新宠物怎么样了 | 
| [03:32] | He breathes. | 还活着 | 
| [03:34] | His cost was enough for us to fill our pool for a month. | 他的开销都够我们给池子蓄一个月的水了 | 
| [03:36] | You paid beyond the asking. | 谁也没要你付账 你却逞能 | 
| [03:37] | I paid his worth Lucretia. | 他物有所值 露迪雅 | 
| [03:40] | Spartacus is a corpse yet walking. | 斯巴达克斯是一具行尸 | 
| [03:42] | How long before he takes his place in the grave | 在他入土前 | 
| [03:45] | dragging your investment with him? | 还要你投资到什么时候 | 
| [03:46] | Not before he serves his purpose. | 直到他完成使命 | 
| [03:50] | From the Legatus Claudius Glaber. | 这是克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军发来的 | 
| [03:54] | His intentions? | 他想干什么 | 
| [03:56] | Nudging toward my desires. | 如我所愿 | 
| [03:59] | He comes here? | 他要来这里 | 
| [04:00] | Two days hence. | 两天后 | 
| [04:03] | Well the reason for his visit is absent. | 但他前来的原因却没说明 | 
| [04:05] | In words but the meaning shines. | 只是没明说 但意图却很明显 | 
| [04:07] | He comes to thank me. | 他是来感谢我的 | 
| [04:08] | For what? | 谢你什么 | 
| [04:10] | For paying too much for the Thracian? | 谢你在色雷斯人身上花费了那么多吗 | 
| [04:12] | Spartacus defied Glaber’s attempt | 葛雷博想将斯巴达克斯血斩角斗场 | 
| [04:15] | at assassination in the arena. | 却未能如愿 | 
| [04:16] | The people demanded freedom | 人们要求还他自由 | 
| [04:18] | an embarrassment for the Legatus. | 这令将军非常尴尬 | 
| [04:22] | I offered an alternative by purchasing him. | 我提出买下他 其实是给将军找了个台阶下 | 
| [04:25] | At inflated price. | 这价格虚高了 | 
| [04:27] | If Spartacus survives to swear the oath | 如果斯巴达克斯能活到宣誓那天 | 
| [04:29] | the arena will be his tomb as first intended. | 那角斗场注定成为他的宿命之地 | 
| [04:32] | If not.. | 若他没活到那天 | 
| [04:33] | then his passing becomes an early delight for the Legatus. | 那他的死则会让将军初尝喜悦 | 
| [04:40] | Um. Desires well nudged. | 果然欲望膨胀了 | 
| [04:44] | Huh. There’s yet more stroking needed. | 还需要点爱抚 | 
| [04:51] | A simple gesture of gratitude from the Legatus falls short. | 将军那点简单的谢意尚且不够 | 
| [04:54] | Patronage is the reward we seek. | 资助才是我们要寻求的奖赏 | 
| [04:57] | Nothing less. | 至少如此 | 
| [05:02] | The Legatus as patron… | 有了将军作为资助人 | 
| [05:04] | His coins will fill our pool to overflowing. | 他的钱会让我们的池子四季永溢 | 
| [05:08] | We’ll need to prepare a feast. | 我们得准备一场宴会 | 
| [05:10] | A small one. | 小型的 | 
| [05:11] | With wine. And water. Lots of water. | 有酒 有水 大量的水 | 
| [05:16] | Just enough… to wet the tongue. | 要足够… 润舌 | 
| [05:27] | I’ll sacrifice a bull to appease the gods in our venture. | 我要献出一头牛祭拜神明 | 
| [05:29] | Well perhaps something smaller? | 小一点的吧 | 
| [05:34] | A ram then. | 那就一头羊吧 | 
| [05:36] | To the gods. | 献给神明 | 
| [05:38] | May they bless us with good fortune… | 愿他们保佑我们财源滚滚 | 
| [06:28] | Well lick my hole. The pig-fucker’s still alive. | 舔我的屁眼吧 这畜生还活着 | 
| [06:33] | This is the one? | 就是他吗 | 
| [06:35] | The Spartacus everyone’s been pissing about? | 众人谈论纷纷的那个斯巴达克斯吗 | 
| [06:38] | Spartacus? My name is… | 斯巴达克斯 我的名字是… | 
| [06:41] | No one gives shit to who you were Thracian. | 没人在乎你以前是谁 色雷斯人 | 
| [06:44] | I give no shit to who he is. | 我他妈也不鸟他现在是谁 | 
| [06:50] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [06:51] | The afterlife friend. | 是地狱 朋友 | 
| [06:54] | Or least outside its rusted gates. | 你站在了鬼门关门口 | 
| [06:57] | You’re now an honored guest of Batiatus | 你现在是巴蒂塔斯的贵宾了 | 
| [07:00] | master of the greatest Ludus in Capua. | 他是卡普亚伟大的路德斯训练场的主人 | 
| [07:05] | Ludus? | 路德斯训练场 | 
| [07:07] | A school of training. | 一所训练学校 | 
| [07:09] | Where men are forged into gods | 男人们将在那里被打造成神 | 
| [07:12] | blood their ambrosia | 浴血奋战 | 
| [07:14] | the arena their mountaintop. | 竞技场就是他们的巅峰舞台 | 
| [07:20] | Gladiators. | 角斗士 | 
| [07:22] | The truest of brotherhoods! | 最真挚的兄弟情谊 | 
| [07:26] | Live the next few days | 若能多活几天 | 
| [07:28] | you and the other recruits will count yourself among us. | 你和其他新人就算是我们中的一员了 | 
| [07:32] | And bare our mark. | 会拥有我们的烙印 | 
| [07:36] | In the mean can we fetch you something? | 与此同时 我们能为你提供些什么吗 | 
| [07:39] | Food? Water? | 食物 水 | 
| [07:42] | Maybe some scented oils for your feet? | 或是一些泡脚的熏香精油 | 
| [07:46] | Water. | 那就要水 | 
| [07:54] | Oh he’s slow this one isn’t he? | 他太迟钝了 是吧 | 
| [07:57] | What do you expect from a Thracian? | 一个色雷斯人 你还想他怎么样呢 | 
| [07:59] | Smells like fresh shit. | 他就是臭不可闻 | 
| [08:03] | Oh they all do. | 他们一族都是 | 
| [08:05] | Except for their women. | 除了他们的妞们 | 
| [08:07] | They smell like piss and shit. | 他们的妞又骚又臭 | 
| [08:16] | What are you then? | 你又算老几啊 | 
| [08:18] | I’m a Gaul little man. | 我是高卢人 兔崽子 | 
| [08:21] | The greatest of my kind. | 我是我们一族中最优秀的 | 
| [08:24] | Crixus the Undefeated! | 我就是不败战神克雷斯 | 
| [08:26] | A Gaul. | 高卢人 | 
| [08:29] | That explains why you smell like a woman. | 怪不得你的气味像个娘们 | 
| [08:43] | Oh you tend to your wounds. | 你还是好好养伤吧 | 
| [08:46] | Eat. Rest. | 多吃多睡 | 
| [08:50] | When you gain your strength we’ll revisit that remark. | 等你恢复了体力 到时再看谁才是娘们 | 
| [09:38] | Freak! | 垃圾 | 
| [09:41] | Pile of shit. Not a cock among them. | 一个个都像一坨屎 没一个像样的 | 
| [09:45] | Well then you should join them you little cunt. | 那你也该加入他们 小兔崽子 | 
| [10:12] | What is beneath your feet? | 你们脚底下是什么 | 
| [10:19] | Answer! | 回答我 | 
| [10:20] | What is beneath your feet? | 你们脚底下的是什么 | 
| [10:26] | Sand? | 沙子 | 
| [10:29] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [10:30] | What is beneath your feet? | 你脚底下的是什么 | 
| [10:33] | Sacred ground Doctore! | 回多科特 是圣地 | 
| [10:34] | Watered with the tears of blood! | 浸满了血泪的土地 | 
| [10:38] | Your tears. Your blood. | 你们的血 你们的泪 | 
| [10:40] | Your pathetic lives forged into something of worth. | 你们卑微的生命 淬炼后才有意义 | 
| [10:44] | Listen. Learn. And perhaps live. | 多听多学 也许可以活下来 | 
| [10:48] | As gladiators. | 并成为角斗士 | 
| [10:51] | Now attend your master! | 现在 拜见你们的主人 | 
| [11:01] | You have been blessed! | 你们中的每一个人 | 
| [11:03] | Each and every one of you | 能来到这里 | 
| [11:06] | to find yourselves here | 都是受了神明的佑护 | 
| [11:08] | at the ludus of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus! | 在我的路德斯训练场里 | 
| [11:12] | Purveyor of the finest gladiators in all of the Republic! | 养育了整个共和国最好的角斗士们 | 
| [11:17] | Prove yourselves in the hard days to follow. | 在接下来的日子里 你们要证明自己 | 
| [11:20] | Prove yourselves more than a common slave. | 证明你们不只是奴隶 | 
| [11:23] | More than a man. | 不只是普通人 | 
| [11:24] | Fail and die. | 失败就意味着死亡 | 
| [11:27] | Either here where you stand or sold off to the mines. | 要么留在这里 要么被卖到矿场 | 
| [11:32] | Succeed and stand proud among my titans! | 成功的话 将于我的勇士们光荣的站在一起 | 
| [11:36] | Batiatus. Batiatus. Batiatus. | 巴蒂塔斯 巴蒂塔斯 巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [11:49] | A Gladiator does not fear death. | 角斗士不会畏惧死亡 | 
| [11:53] | He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. | 他们玩弄死亡于鼓掌之间 跟玩弄婊子一样 | 
| [12:02] | Each time he enters the arena | 每次进入竞技场 | 
| [12:05] | he slips his cock into the mouth of the beast. | 都是孤注一掷 | 
| [12:10] | And prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. | 最终总能虎口逃生 | 
| [12:17] | None of you stray dogs would last a fleeting moment. | 你们这些废物 一分钟都撑不过 | 
| [12:26] | Except one. | 除了这一个 | 
| [12:31] | This sad battered Thracian | 这个受了重伤的色雷斯人 | 
| [12:34] | stood against four in the arena. | 在竞技场上面对四位对手 | 
| [12:36] | Condemned to die | 本被判了死刑 | 
| [12:38] | given nothing but a sword to wager his life upon. | 生死悬于一剑之上 | 
| [12:43] | They came at him! | 对手重创相加 | 
| [12:49] | Again and again and again! | 一遍又一遍 | 
| [13:01] | He defied Death! Fate! The gods themselves! | 他逃避死亡 反抗命运 违命神明 | 
| [13:21] | Spartacus…. Spartacus…Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [13:26] | Gaze at this man! | 看看这个人 | 
| [13:28] | Study him. And realize… | 研究一下他 就会发现 | 
| [13:32] | he is nothing. | 他不过是个废物 | 
| [13:35] | A coward. A deserter from the Auxiliary. | 他是个懦夫 辅备军的逃兵 | 
| [13:38] | His victory in the arena | 他在决斗场的胜利 | 
| [13:40] | as hollow as his courage. | 跟他的勇气一样乏善可陈 | 
| [13:41] | He fought against the ill-trained men | 他干掉了主人的对手索罗尼斯手下 | 
| [13:44] | of Solonius your master’s rival. | 疏于训练武艺不精的角斗士 | 
| [13:47] | Had Spartacus entered the arena | 如果当时斯巴达克斯是 | 
| [13:48] | with any Gladiator here… | 跟这里任意一个角斗士决斗 | 
| [13:50] | his head would have left well in advance of his body! | 他早就身首异处了 | 
| [13:59] | The Thracian disagrees. | 这个色雷斯人有异议 | 
| [14:02] | A demonstration perhaps? | 要不来场演示吧 | 
| [14:07] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [14:09] | Practice swords. | 拿训练用剑 | 
| [14:21] | Prove us wrong Spartacus. | 来证明我说错了 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [14:34] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 | 
| [14:40] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [14:49] | That is not my name. | 那不是我的名字 | 
| [14:59] | Your name your life is what we decide. | 你的名字 你的死活 都由我们决定 | 
| [15:25] | Perhaps the coward requires | 也许懦夫需要点优待 | 
| [15:27] | advantage to still his trembling knees. | 好让自己的腿不发抖 | 
| [15:31] | Gladius! | 拿竞技用剑 | 
| [15:49] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 | 
| [15:54] | I can do nothing with this one. | 我对他没办法 | 
| [15:57] | Send him to the mines. | 把他送到矿区吧 | 
| [16:12] | Feeling rested are we? | 缓过劲来了对吧 | 
| [16:25] | An attack must be grounded in proper footing. | 攻击必须基于稳定的步法 | 
| [16:29] | He attempts to press before regaining balance. | 他在没有掌握平衡前就出剑 | 
| [16:39] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [17:01] | Allow advantage to your back… | 把背部暴露给敌人 | 
| [17:03] | and you are dead. | 只有死路一条 | 
| [17:35] | Become entangled with a more powerful opponent… | 和更强的对手强行对峙 | 
| [17:38] | ..And you are dead. | 只有死路一条 | 
| [18:02] | Hurl your sword in the arena… | 在竞技场上将剑投出 | 
| [18:04] | and you are dead again. | 还是死路一条 | 
| [18:22] | Your foolishness has cost a life. | 你的愚蠢牺牲了一条性命 | 
| [18:25] | But yours may yet be redeemed. | 但你的命还可以赎回 | 
| [18:28] | Two fingers. A sign of surrender. | 伸出两指表示投降 | 
| [18:31] | A plea of mercy to the editor of the games! | 向竞技主持者请求宽恕 | 
| [18:40] | Beg for your life little rabbit. | 乞求饶命吧 小样儿 | 
| [18:46] | Bash his skull in! | 打烂他的头 | 
| [18:49] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [18:54] | Dominus. | 主人 | 
| [18:56] | Continue training. | 继续训练 | 
| [19:01] | He tries to kill your best man and yet you let him live? | 他想杀你最好的角斗士 为何饶他不死 | 
| [19:05] | Glaber visits tomorrow. | 葛雷博明天来访 | 
| [19:07] | His intention towards the Thracian may include blood. | 他虽然跟这个色雷斯人有深仇大恨 | 
| [19:10] | Until his patronage is | 但在资助我之前 | 
| [19:12] | secured I intend to keep it warm and flowing. | 我得留他活口 | 
| [19:15] | God the heat! | 老天 真热 | 
| [19:18] | Enough to boil the tongue from the head! | 舌根都要烂了 | 
| [20:40] | Eat it! | 吃吧 | 
| [21:01] | Shit-fucking slaves and criminals the lot of them. | 他们大多都是下三滥的奴隶和囚犯 | 
| [21:06] | Are we the better? | 我们难道高人一等吗 | 
| [21:08] | You survived your own execution. | 你被判死刑 却死里逃生 | 
| [21:10] | Twice if you mark the Gaul over there | 刚才又躲过 | 
| [21:12] | not introducing your brains to the sand. | 那个高卢人的剑下一劫 | 
| [21:16] | You are of a difference Thracian. | 你跟其他人不同 色雷斯人 | 
| [21:19] | Above this unfortunate collection. | 在这堆垃圾里 你的确高人一等 | 
| [21:22] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [21:24] | Varro. | 维罗 | 
| [21:26] | The worst of the lot. | 垃圾中的极品 | 
| [21:29] | A free man consigned by his own hand. | 自己卖了自己 | 
| [21:34] | Why would a man willingly condemn himself to this? | 一个人怎么会自愿做角斗士 | 
| [21:37] | A small matter of debt grown large. | 债台高筑 | 
| [21:40] | The repaying of it proves difficult. | 无法偿还 | 
| [21:44] | If the concern was only to me… | 如果我孤身一人也无所谓… | 
| [21:48] | A family? | 你有家庭 | 
| [21:50] | Wife and child. | 有妻有儿女 | 
| [21:53] | A boy. | 一个儿子 | 
| [21:56] | Two years in the arena My winnings will keep them fed. | 在角斗场拼两年 奖金可让他们有饭吃 | 
| [22:00] | Winnings? | 奖金 | 
| [22:01] | Fight well and you’re rewarded with coin. | 角斗的好 有钱币作为酬劳 | 
| [22:04] | Enough even to balance what I owe the gods be fortunate. | 神明保佑 甚至够偿还我的欠债 | 
| [22:07] | The gods. | 神明 | 
| [22:11] | You are a fool. | 你是傻子 | 
| [22:13] | And in good company by the judging. | 你也好不到哪去 | 
| [22:17] | They’re the best I could do at the moment. | 他们是我能找到最好的角斗士人选 | 
| [22:19] | One or two show promise. But the rest | 其中两个有潜力 但其他的 | 
| [22:21] | my own mother would have them in the arena. | 我妈都能在角斗场上撂倒他们 | 
| [22:23] | You have no mother. | 你没妈 | 
| [22:24] | You were belched from the cunt of the underworld. | 你是冥界里蹦出来的 | 
| [22:25] | That’s why I favor you. | 这就是我中意你的原因 | 
| [22:26] | Were there no better offerings? | 就没有更好的人选吗 | 
| [22:27] | Better yes! | 当然有更好的 | 
| [22:28] | Within the reach of my purse no! | 但以我财力而言 没有了 | 
| [22:30] | You stand questioning and | 你不尽忠职守 | 
| [22:32] | complaining instead of setting yourself to the task! | 却到这来质疑抱怨 | 
| [22:34] | I press to honor you Batiatus. And this ludus. | 我是为你和训练场考虑 巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [22:38] | Legatus Glaber visits tomorrow. | 葛雷博将军明天来访 | 
| [22:40] | With him hope of renewed fortunes. | 希望他的资助能让我们富足 | 
| [22:41] | Till then these men are all the straw afforded. | 在那之前 我的财力只够买他们这样的 | 
| [22:45] | Bake them into brick or crumble them to the mines. | 不把他们训练成才 就都丢到矿区好了 | 
| [22:48] | Your will. My hands. | 任您吩咐 | 
| [22:55] | Ovidius! Apologies for the delay! | 奥维蒂斯 抱歉来迟 | 
| [22:58] | Accepted if made with coin. | 如果带钱币来请罪 我接受 | 
| [23:01] | Three months of grain the payment standing past due. | 三个月的谷物供给 你还没付清账 | 
| [23:05] | Three is it? | 是三个月吗 | 
| [23:06] | To the day. | 正好到今天 | 
| [23:10] | The games of the Vulcanalia approach. | 神之节的比赛将至 | 
| [23:12] | If I could carry the debt till then… | 我暂且欠账到那个时候… | 
| [23:14] | The principle plus thirty percent. | 原价另加30% | 
| [23:16] | Thirty?! | 只加30%吗 | 
| [23:18] | Or settle the debt as it stands. | 要不然现在就清账 | 
| [23:22] | Huh principle plus thirty. After the Vulcanalia. | 原价另加30% 神之节后付款 | 
| [23:25] | The day after. | 节后第二天就付 | 
| [23:46] | I could have taken him. | 我可以打败他的 | 
| [23:47] | Crixus? Pff the shit would be running down your leg. | 克雷斯吗 那家伙会打的你屎尿横流 | 
| [23:52] | I wouldn’t have ended up in the dirt fucked like a dog. | 那我就不用在这个鬼地方遭罪了 | 
| [23:54] | Without training the Gaul would have bested any of us Kerza. | 不训练的话 那个高卢人可以秒杀我们 柯泽 | 
| [23:58] | Speaking otherwise is bloated air. | 扯别的都是放屁 | 
| [24:00] | I pray not to face Crixus in the final test. | 我希望最后测验不要碰到克雷斯 | 
| [24:05] | Nothing to worry. You’ll never make it that far cock hole. | 别担心 猪头 你到不了那个阶段 | 
| [24:08] | All can make it to the test. And beyond. | 我们都会撑到最后测验的 还可能 | 
| [24:13] | Freedom. | 得到自由 | 
| [24:15] | One day. If you fight well. | 如果角斗的好 总有一天会自由 | 
| [24:17] | Freedom it’s piss without the money to keep it Varro. | 自由 没钱自由就是个屁 维罗 | 
| [24:21] | Win the hearts of the crowd | 赢得角斗场里大众的欢心 | 
| [24:22] | in the arena and you’ll be blessed with both. | 就会拥有金钱和自由 | 
| [24:27] | You fought the gladiators there. | 你和角斗士们交手过 | 
| [24:30] | What do you think of our chances? | 你觉得我们有机会吗 | 
| [24:37] | You’re all going to die. | 你们都会死 | 
| [24:46] | Up! You will sleep when you prove yourselves men. | 起来 证明自己是男人后才能睡觉 | 
| [25:13] | Keep pace! | 保持队形 | 
| [25:24] | It’s late. | 天色已晚 | 
| [25:27] | It is. Return to your dreams. | 是的 回去睡觉吧 | 
| [25:30] | In a minute. | 马上 | 
| [25:34] | We need better wine. | 我们需要更好的酒 | 
| [25:36] | We need many things. | 我们需要很多东西 | 
| [25:39] | We’ll have them again. | 那些东西 我们会再次拥有的 | 
| [25:42] | The arrangements are set? | 都安排好了吗 | 
| [25:45] | I’ve taken care of everything. | 我已经计划周全了 | 
| [25:47] | Cannot fall short tomorrow. | 明天的事不能失败 | 
| [25:49] | If I can secure Glaber’s patronage… | 如果我能得到葛雷博的青睐 | 
| [25:51] | You will. | 你会的 | 
| [25:54] | How are you certain? | 你怎么这么确定 | 
| [25:57] | We’ve done everything we can. | 我们已经尽力了 | 
| [25:59] | It’s in the hands of the gods now. | 剩下的就听天由命了 | 
| [26:07] | Come to bed. | 去睡吧 | 
| [26:10] | And bring that awful wine. | 顺便把那杯劣酒拿来 | 
| [26:14] | I beg you. | 我求你了 | 
| [26:16] | Do not fuck me. | 你别再耍我了 | 
| [26:49] | Halt! | 停 | 
| [26:50] | The day’s training will begin shortly. | 今天的训练马上开始 | 
| [26:53] | Eat. | 吃东西去 | 
| [26:58] | Eh! Jupiter’s cock. | 他奶奶的 | 
| [27:00] | Now we train all day? | 我们全天都得训练吗 | 
| [27:05] | Still believe every man | 你还认为每个人 | 
| [27:06] | will live to see the test? | 都能活到参加测试的那天吗 | 
| [27:12] | Mostly. | 大部分都可以吧 | 
| [27:14] | Yet the fool then. | 还这么天真啊 | 
| [27:18] | Batiatus paid for these men? | 这帮人是巴蒂塔斯花钱买的吗 | 
| [27:20] | Very little by the look of them. | 看这些人的素质 应该没花多少钱 | 
| [27:23] | The Roman way. Lives for coins. | 果然是罗马人 人命如草芥 | 
| [27:28] | Some deserving more than others. | 因人而异吧 | 
| [27:30] | I’ve heard a certain Thracian was quite the price. | 听说某人就很值钱的 | 
| [27:34] | I would see the cost rise higher still. | 他还会继续升值的 | 
| [27:47] | I recall the hardship of The March | 我还记得我当新人那会 | 
| [27:49] | when I was a recruit. | 训练是多么艰苦 | 
| [27:50] | You must be mad with hunger. | 你们一定饿疯了吧 | 
| [27:54] | Fill your bellies! | 尽情吃吧 | 
| [28:09] | Shit. | 靠 | 
| [28:17] | Wake me when it’s time to die again. | 训练的时候再叫醒我 | 
| [28:29] | Apologies for the porridge. | 麦片粥的事 抱歉 | 
| [28:31] | Barca finds the jest amusing. | 巴尔卡闹着玩的 | 
| [28:33] | Least he didn’t piss in it this time. | 至少这次他没往里面撒尿 | 
| [28:34] | Adds an unpleasant bite. | 或者加点别的料 | 
| [28:37] | The days will be hard. Without food more so. | 饿着肚子日子很难过的 | 
| [28:43] | You would give me your bread? | 你要把你的面包给我吗 | 
| [28:46] | Mine no. | 不是我的 | 
| [28:49] | I move things from here to there this hand to that. | 我只不过是投机倒卖 | 
| [28:52] | Even from outside these walls. | 训练场内外都有生意 | 
| [28:54] | Whatever your needs Ashur provides. | 不管你需要什么 阿舒尔都能搞到 | 
| [28:58] | I owe no man. | 我不想欠人情 | 
| [29:02] | I ask nothing in return. | 我不求回报 | 
| [29:05] | My only concern is your | 我关心的只是 | 
| [29:06] | strength and well being in the coming day. | 到时候你的力量和状态 | 
| [29:10] | Come to plain words. | 别拐弯抹角 | 
| [29:12] | Simply stated then. | 那我就直说了 | 
| [29:15] | In addition to other services I offer odds. | 除了常规服务 我还经营赌局 | 
| [29:19] | Will this man live? That one die? | 谁生谁死 | 
| [29:21] | How fast? How slow? On what day or hour? | 早死晚死 何日何时 | 
| [29:23] | Games to pass the time. And the coin. | 可以打发时间 还能赚钱 | 
| [29:26] | And how am I fixed? | 我定价了么 | 
| [29:28] | Twelve to the one favoring the mines. | 1赔12 赌你被丢去矿区 | 
| [29:30] | Higher towards your death. | 赌你没命的赔率更大 | 
| [29:33] | Crixus stands to lose a sum if you defy the numbering. | 如果你挑战成功 克雷斯就会输光 | 
| [29:38] | I would see it so. | 我也希望这样 | 
| [29:52] | Do not think me friend. | 别当我是朋友 | 
| [29:55] | The thought is well removed. | 我可没这么想 | 
| [30:16] | How did you manage this? | 你怎么弄到的 | 
| [30:18] | By playing the odds. | 靠运气 | 
| [30:21] | I fear they’re about to worsen. | 恐怕情况更不妙了 | 
| [30:57] | Glaber. | 葛雷博 | 
| [30:58] | You will address me by title of Legatus. | 你要尊称我为将军 | 
| [31:06] | Yet the animal. The mark of your kind. | 你们这种人 说到底还是畜生 | 
| [31:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [31:12] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [31:15] | That little wife of yours? | 你的小娘子? | 
| [31:16] | Where? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [31:17] | Wherever I please! | 我爱把她丢哪就丢哪 | 
| [31:25] | She served you no grievance. | 她与你无冤无仇 | 
| [31:27] | No. | 是的 | 
| [31:29] | None. But you… | 完全没有 但是你 | 
| [31:33] | You have grieved me. | 你冒犯了我 | 
| [31:35] | By stirring the auxiliary to desertion. | 你煽动辅备军逃跑 | 
| [31:37] | Calling my command into question | 质疑我的军令 | 
| [31:38] | imperiling my standing with the senate. | 危及我在元老院的地位 | 
| [31:42] | And then in the arena you grieve me again | 竞技场上 你再次冒犯我 | 
| [31:45] | by not knowing when to die. | 该死的时候却苟活 | 
| [31:47] | My life then. | 那就用我的命 | 
| [31:50] | In exchange for hers. | 换她的 | 
| [31:52] | Your life is no longer yours to bargain! | 你的命不属于你 没资格讨价还价 | 
| [31:56] | If I wish it ceased | 如果我要你死 | 
| [31:57] | I have but to whisper | 只要一句话 | 
| [31:59] | and good Batiatus will command it! | 巴蒂塔斯就会照办 | 
| [32:02] | Then tongue the words in his ear. | 那就去说吧 | 
| [32:09] | You mistake me Thracian. | 你误会我了 色雷斯人 | 
| [32:11] | True. I once sought death in repayment for your slights. | 没错 我曾想让你为傲慢付出死的代价 | 
| [32:17] | But I see the error of that now. | 但我现在意识到错误 | 
| [32:20] | Wishing for an end too quick. | 那太便宜你了 | 
| [32:25] | No. My desires have turned to blood. | 我要你血债血偿 | 
| [32:28] | Spilled by the drop over time until you are drained. | 一滴一滴 直到血液干涸 | 
| [32:34] | I told you Rome’s shadow was vast. | 我告诉过你 在罗马的天罗地网下 | 
| [32:36] | And you will yet die under it. | 你只是瓮中之鳖 | 
| [32:38] | Sliver by sliver to the roar of the crowd. | 以你万段碎尸 敬我万民之呼声 | 
| [32:51] | A parting kindness to bind us. | 临别前送你件礼物 留作纪念 | 
| [33:01] | I took it from her thigh to preserve the scent. | 从她腿上摘的 为留这女子体香 | 
| [33:08] | Before my men stained it with their own. | 以免我的人把它熏臭 | 
| [33:12] | Raaa! | 不 | 
| [33:15] | She was a savage amusement. | 她真是野性难驯 | 
| [33:19] | And when the fight finally left her eyes. | 当她不再抵抗 | 
| [33:22] | I sold her to an unpleasant Syrian for half a coin. | 我就将她贱卖给一个恶心的叙利亚人 | 
| [33:33] | You see the Thracian finally learns his place before me. | 看 色雷斯人终于在我面前懂规矩了 | 
| [33:39] | On his knees. | 知道下跪了 | 
| [33:48] | Your visit with the Thracian was satisfying then? | 跟色雷斯人的会面还满意吗 | 
| [33:51] | The man is of no more concern to me. | 那个人再与我无关 | 
| [33:53] | No none whatsoever! | 说的对 | 
| [33:55] | We’ve prepared a feast in your honor! | 我们备了酒席为您接风 | 
| [33:57] | I leave for Rome. | 我要去罗马 | 
| [33:58] | Rome? Now? | 罗马 现在吗 | 
| [34:00] | Errr something for your trip then? | 路上需要什么吗 | 
| [34:07] | You really shouldn’t have gone to the trouble Lucretia. | 真够你费心的 露迪雅 | 
| [34:11] | These common dishes leave my stomach unsettled. | 何况这粗茶淡饭我也吃不惯 | 
| [34:15] | Some wine perhaps while we wait for your husband? | 要不喝一杯吧 你丈夫还没来呢 | 
| [34:18] | Sestian? | 赛斯酒 | 
| [34:19] | No but something of equal taste? | 不 不过味道差不多 | 
| [34:22] | Water then. | 那还是喝水吧 | 
| [34:27] | The heat and the dust. Will it ever rain again? | 又热又燥 几时才会下雨啊 | 
| [34:31] | We can only pray. | 我们唯有祈祷 | 
| [34:33] | Can’t place foot on street in Capua | 卡普亚街上挤满了 | 
| [34:35] | without hearing someone pleading to the heavens for a sprinkle. | 祈求上苍降雨的人 | 
| [34:39] | And the gods yet ignore us. | 神明根本不理不顾 | 
| [34:42] | Perhaps we’ve done something to offend them. | 也许我们冒犯了他们 | 
| [34:47] | I try to do a little something everyday. | 其实我每天都会干点冒犯神明的事 | 
| [34:51] | So you’re the cause Ilithyia. | 原来你是祸根 伊莉西娅 | 
| [34:53] | I’d stand a bit away. Jupiter could hurl a bolt at any moment. | 我得躲远点 朱庇特随时会用雷劈我 | 
| [34:59] | He’d have to choose between targets. | 他也需要筛选下目标 | 
| [35:03] | And I thought I was in the presence of a proper Roman woman. | 我觉得我还算是个得体的罗马女人 | 
| [35:08] | Proper is a word forged | 得体 只是男人发明的 | 
| [35:09] | by men who would seek to enslave us with it. | 用来束缚我们的词 | 
| [35:45] | Have you ever been inside a ludus? | 你来过训练场吗 | 
| [35:48] | No. I’ve always wanted to. | 我想来 | 
| [35:52] | But father would never allow it. | 可惜父亲不允许 | 
| [35:55] | You obey his commands? | 看来你很听话 | 
| [35:57] | Not all of them. Or my husband’s. | 不完全听 对丈夫也一样 | 
| [36:00] | How do you live with the noise and the smell | 你怎么受得了这些噪音和气味 | 
| [36:03] | surrounded by these animals? | 随时面对这群猛兽 | 
| [36:06] | Yes they are wild and savage aren’t they? | 他们确实凶猛野蛮 不是吗 | 
| [36:09] | Something out of a fever dream. | 这场面真是太神奇了 | 
| [36:12] | Isn’t it a worry? | 不担心么 | 
| [36:14] | I mean what if they went insane all at once clamoring for blood?! | 万一场面失控 他们杀红了眼呢 | 
| [36:18] | This ludus has been in my husband’s family for generations. | 我丈夫祖祖辈辈都负责这个训练场 | 
| [36:20] | And yet it stands. | 至今相安无事 | 
| [36:22] | What about your children? Do you let them play with them? | 那你的子女呢 让他们参与吗 | 
| [36:26] | Um I’m without children. | 我并无子嗣 | 
| [36:32] | Oh. Apologies. I just thought a woman of your age… | 抱歉 我以为按你的年纪 | 
| [36:41] | Come. We leave for Rome. | 走 我们回罗马去 | 
| [36:44] | So soon? | 这么快? | 
| [36:46] | Well can’t we stay a while? | 不能多待一会儿吗 | 
| [36:47] | I want to watch the Gladiators. | 我想看角斗士 | 
| [36:50] | Another time. Come. | 下次再看 走 | 
| [37:27] | Kerza! | 柯泽 | 
| [37:31] | Pair with Spartacus. | 对阵斯巴达克斯 | 
| [37:33] | Yes Doctore. | 遵命 多科特 | 
| [37:35] | Recruits! Attend! | 新人 集合 | 
| [37:38] | Show the Thracian what we’ve learned in his absence. | 给色雷斯人看看 你们都学了什么 | 
| [37:52] | Form one. Attack! | 第一式 出招 | 
| [38:08] | Form two. Attack! | 第二式 出招 | 
| [38:39] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [38:43] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [39:35] | The gods haven’t pissed on me enough for one day?! | 老天是要折腾死我啊 | 
| [39:38] | Legatus fucking Glaber spurns me like a common slave | 该死的葛雷博竟然狗眼看人低 | 
| [39:42] | But no! Let’s add shit to the piss.let’s pour it in his mouth! | 简直就是往我头上扣屎盆子 | 
| [39:45] | If word gets out that Batiatus can’t control his own men… | 如果被人知道 巴蒂塔斯管不住人 | 
| [39:48] | I warned you of their quality. | 我提醒过你他们不行 | 
| [39:50] | You warn me nothing! You counsel and make promises to the air! | 你没说过 你就会开空头支票 | 
| [39:53] | “My hands your will.” | 说什么”任您吩咐” | 
| [39:57] | The Legatus barely beyond my fucking gates! | 将军勉强进了门就走了 | 
| [39:59] | The Thracian is unpredictable. | 那色雷斯人无法掌控 | 
| [40:01] | Then school him to our standards. | 那就教他规矩 | 
| [40:02] | Rod and lash fall unnoticed. | 棍棒皮鞭对他不起作用 | 
| [40:04] | He’s an animal best unleashed in the mines. | 他根本就是蛮兽 丢去矿区最好 | 
| [40:06] | No. The rest to the gods they were all of little cost. | 不行 其他人都不算什么 | 
| [40:09] | Spartacus is more highly valued | 就斯巴达克斯身价高 | 
| [40:12] | his worth well exceeding their entire sum. | 比那一票人加起来还值钱 | 
| [40:16] | I will have return. If not from the Legatus | 我要得到收益 如果将军给不了我 | 
| [40:19] | then from the man himself. | 那就从他身上捞 | 
| [40:20] | Even though he is unpredictable? | 就算他无法掌控? | 
| [40:24] | He is but passionate and he stirs the same in others. | 他一腔热血 富有影响力 | 
| [40:27] | A boon to the crowds | 他必成万民之首 | 
| [40:29] | if we can but divine the instrument of his taming. | 只要我们能驯服他 | 
| [40:34] | He struggled to retain this bit of fabric | 他死命挣扎去抓这布条 | 
| [40:37] | even as the Guards beat him. | 连侍卫的毒打都阻止不了 | 
| [40:39] | It may bring you some service. | 也许是条线索 | 
| [40:42] | I noted this in the hand of the Legatus upon his arrival. | 我认得这个 是将军来时手上拿着的 | 
| [40:55] | Bring him to my chamber. I’ll press to discovery. | 把他带到我房间 我来调教 | 
| [41:12] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会到这里 | 
| [41:13] | In this place. Under my hospitality. Do you know why? | 到这个地方 受我庇护 你知道为何 | 
| [41:17] | Because I trusted in the honor of a Roman. | 因为我信仰罗马人的尊严 | 
| [41:21] | You are here because of my grandfather. | 其实是因为我祖父 | 
| [41:25] | He built this ludus. | 他创立了这训练场 | 
| [41:28] | He believed that no man was without worth. | 他相信天生我材必有用 | 
| [41:31] | That even the most vile among us could rise to honor and glory. | 至贱之民亦可得到荣耀 | 
| [41:35] | He instilled these beliefs in my father | 我父亲继承了这样的理念 | 
| [41:38] | who in turn passed them on to me. | 随后又传给了我 | 
| [41:41] | I am a lanista like my forefathers. A trainer of gladiators. | 我是角斗士训练者 如同我的先祖 | 
| [41:47] | I see things in men that they themselves have lost. | 我能看透人性中被蒙蔽的特点 | 
| [41:50] | A small spark. An ember. | 虽是星星之火 | 
| [41:53] | I give it breath tinder. Until it ignites in the arena. | 只需稍许火种 便可绽放竞技场 | 
| [41:58] | I burn for no cause but my own. | 我只为自己而斗 | 
| [42:00] | And what might that be? Money? | 那会是什么 金钱? | 
| [42:03] | You’ve cost me enough on that front. | 在这方面你已花费我很多了 | 
| [42:05] | No not so base a cause for this one. | 不 不会是这么低级的原因 | 
| [42:08] | Position then? Power? Love? | 地位 权力 还是爱情 | 
| [42:15] | You have a woman Thracian? | 你有女人吧 色雷斯人 | 
| [42:18] | I have a wife. | 是我的妻子 | 
| [42:20] | And do you love her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [42:22] | Of course you do. I can see it in the eye tensing of the jaw. | 果然 看你那阴郁的眼 紧锁的颌 | 
| [42:26] | What might be the name of this delicate flower? | 敢问她芳名 | 
| [42:30] | Sura. | 苏拉 | 
| [42:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [42:34] | He took her. When he came for me. | 他抓我的时候 带走了她 | 
| [42:37] | Legatus Glaber? He has her? | 葛雷博将军吗 在他手上? | 
| [42:40] | He sold her to a Syrian. | 他把她卖给了一个叙利亚人 | 
| [42:42] | Well then how do you know she still lives? | 那你怎么知道她还活着 | 
| [42:44] | How do you know the heart beats beneath your chest? | 那你怎么知道胸膛里的心依然跳动 | 
| [42:48] | Most days I don’t. | 很多时候 我并不知道 | 
| [42:51] | I’m just a simple Roman | 我只是个罗马人 | 
| [42:53] | trying to make his way | 苟延残喘 | 
| [42:55] | against the whim of the gods the politicians | 周旋于神明 政客和不法之徒 | 
| [42:58] | the miscreants though often you can’t tell one from another. | 尽管他们常常没有区别 | 
| [43:01] | But you you are the most dangerous of animals. | 而你 你是最危险的猛兽 | 
| [43:06] | The beast born of the heart. | 但也怀抱一颗仁爱之心 | 
| [43:08] | What would you do to hold your wife again? | 为了妻子 你会怎么做 | 
| [43:11] | To feel the warmth of her skin to taste her lips? | 为了再次的一亲芳泽 | 
| [43:14] | Would you kill? | 你愿意杀人吗 | 
| [43:16] | Whoever stood between us. | 拆散我俩的人 决不留情 | 
| [43:19] | How many men? A hundred? A thousand? | 能杀多少 一百还是一千 | 
| [43:23] | I would kill them all. | 全部 | 
| [43:24] | Then do it in the arena! | 那就去角斗场里好好表现 | 
| [43:27] | Fight for me and the honor of my forefathers! | 为了我和先祖的荣耀而战 | 
| [43:30] | Prove yourself. Climb to the pinnacle gain your freedom | 证明你自己 用尽全力 赢得自由 | 
| [43:34] | and that of the woman you’ve lost. | 夺回你失去的女人 | 
| [43:37] | I did not lose her. | 我没有失去她 | 
| [43:41] | She was taken from me. | 她是被人强行带走的 | 
| [43:43] | A man must accept his fate. | 大丈夫要能屈能伸 | 
| [43:46] | Or be destroyed by it. | 否则必将被命运所摧毁 | 
| [43:50] | Why would I place my fate | 为什么我要把我的命运 | 
| [43:53] | in the hands of another Roman? | 交给另一个罗马人 | 
| [43:56] | Because of what they hold. | 因为这个 | 
| [44:02] | Your wife’s? | 这是你妻子的吧 | 
| [44:07] | Pass the final test tonight. | 通过最后的测试 | 
| [44:09] | With honor and servitude. | 表现出你的尊严和态度 | 
| [44:11] | Call me dominus. | 唤我为你的主人 | 
| [44:14] | And I will help to reunite you. | 我会帮你们夫妻团聚 | 
| [44:28] | The choice is yours. | 看你怎么选择了 | 
| [45:14] | Cease! | 停 | 
| [45:17] | Varro has stood to a draw! The test is passed! | 维罗打了平手 通过测试 | 
| [45:32] | Barca! Marcus! Positions! | 巴尔卡 玛科斯 就位 | 
| [45:41] | Barca! Barca! | 巴尔卡 巴尔卡 | 
| [45:56] | Begin! | 开始 | 
| [46:11] | That’s disappointing. | 让人太失望了 | 
| [46:13] | Not every venture ends in climax. | 不能指望事事有高潮 | 
| [46:15] | A fact known well to every woman. | 这个道理 是女人的都懂 | 
| [46:30] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [46:33] | Spartacus! Positions! | 斯巴达克斯 就位 | 
| [46:48] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 | 
| [47:14] | One final lesson before I send you to the afterlife. | 好好领教 这死前的最后一课 | 
| [47:29] | Begin! | 开始 | 
| [47:42] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [47:44] | Expensive and worthless all in a measure. | 究竟价值几何 就看着一举了 | 
| [47:48] | Fight! You Thracian bitch! | 打啊 你这个色雷斯婊子 | 
| [48:00] | Tears! | 哭了么你 | 
| [48:05] | The rabbit is fixed to piss himself! | 兔崽子吓破胆了 | 
| [48:30] | Skin the rabbit! | 拨了兔崽子的皮 | 
| [48:50] | Finish him! | 干掉他 | 
| [48:55] | Thracians. | 色雷斯人 | 
| [49:27] | The lesson is well learned. | 受教了 | 
| [49:30] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [49:33] | Cease. | 停下 | 
| [49:41] | You have passed the test. | 你通过了测试 | 
| [49:55] | Dominus. | 我的主人 | 
| [49:59] | Your life now promises meaning. Swear it to me. | 你的生命有了意义 向我宣誓 | 
| [50:04] | Recite the Sacramentum Gladiatorum. | 一起背诵角斗场的古老誓言 | 
| [50:09] | I commit my flesh. | 我愿意献出我的血肉 | 
| [50:12] | My mind. My will. | 我的灵魂 我的意志 | 
| [50:15] | To the glory of this ludus | 为了训练场的荣耀 | 
| [50:18] | and the commands of my master Batiatus. | 和我的主人巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [50:24] | I swear to be burned chained beaten | 上刀山 下火海 | 
| [50:29] | or die by the sword. | 即使死于剑下也在所不辞 | 
| [50:32] | In pursuit of honor in the arena. | 就为赢得竞技场上的无尚荣光 | 
| [50:47] | Welcome to the brotherhood. | 欢迎加入我们的队伍 |