| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:44] | Do you think me a fool? | 胆敢愚弄我 | 
| [00:46] | No, dominus. | 不 主人 | 
| [00:48] | Yet you dishonor me. | 你丢了我的脸 | 
| [00:49] | An agreement reached, an oath sworn! | 协约既成 誓言既立 | 
| [00:52] | You would submit to gladiatorial training. | 必须接受角斗训练 | 
| [00:55] | Call me master, | 敬我为主人 | 
| [00:57] | Attend to the rules! | 服从命令 | 
| [00:59] | In return, I would search for | 作为回报 我帮助打听 | 
| [01:02] | Your precious wife! | 你心肝老婆的消息 | 
| [01:05] | But your haste bested you. | 但你被愤怒冲昏了头 | 
| [01:08] | Defying doctore, maneuvering to usurp gnaeus | 顶撞多科特 设计尼亚斯 | 
| [01:10] | To face crixus in the arena. | 挑战克雷斯 | 
| [01:12] | Your first contest! | 你的初次登场 | 
| [01:15] | With crixus! | 就挑战了克雷斯 | 
| [01:16] | The champion of fucking capua! | 卡普亚的不败之神不是白当的 | 
| [01:18] | I realize the mistake in it. | 我已知错 | 
| [01:20] | Mistake? | 知错 | 
| [01:25] | Fuck, you had the crowd! | 操 你本是民心所向 | 
| [01:30] | You survived execution | 成功获得赦免 | 
| [01:32] | Against four of solonius’ men! | 以一对四 战胜索罗尼斯的对手 | 
| [01:34] | Your name was on every tongue! | 你的大名传遍街头巷尾 | 
| [01:36] | Now after your showing with crixus, | 可是经过克雷斯一战 | 
| [01:39] | It’s spoken of with contempt! | 你留下的尽是骂名 | 
| [01:41] | Your little mistake makes reunion | 你的鲁莽冲动 使你的团聚之日 | 
| [01:44] | With your wife problematic. | 遥遥无期 | 
| [01:46] | You have knowledge of her? | 你有她的消息吗 | 
| [01:51] | The syrian glabe sold her to | 那个叙利亚人 | 
| [01:53] | Was last noted heading north. | 据查往北方去了 | 
| [01:56] | We’ve yet to divine their destination. | 但目的地还需要继续打探 | 
| [01:57] | You must keep searching for her. | 拜托继续打听 | 
| [02:01] | You shit on honorable agreements | 你无情践踏我们的约定 | 
| [02:03] | And press for fresh demands? | 现在还想得寸进尺 | 
| [02:06] | Tell me, thracian, | 说 色雷斯人 | 
| [02:07] | How will you pay for her release if found? | 她的身价 旅费 你如何负担 | 
| [02:10] | Her transport? | 即便我真找到她 | 
| [02:12] | Do you shoot magic coins out of your ass? | 你能点石成金吗 | 
| [02:14] | If so, squat and produce! | 点给我看看啊 | 
| [02:17] | I shall fight in the arena, my winnings– | 我要角斗 赢取奖金 | 
| [02:18] | No one wishes to see you fight! | 谁要看你斗 | 
| [02:23] | The crowd’s favor, like the wind, is fleeting. | 走红 也只是转瞬即逝 | 
| [02:25] | Their interest in you has blown out. | 民众对你已无兴趣 | 
| [02:34] | There must be a way for me to fight. | 肯定有办法让我上场 | 
| [02:36] | Only one. | 有个地方 | 
| [02:38] | In a place where you needn’t follow rules, | 你不用遵守规矩 | 
| [02:40] | Because none exist. | 因为根本就没规矩 | 
| [02:46] | The pits of the underworld. | 地下角斗场 | 
| [02:48] | Fight there and survive, | 能活着出来 | 
| [02:50] | And you will fill both our hands with coin. | 就意味着大笔财富 | 
| [02:52] | And– | 并且 | 
| [02:54] | You may yet feel your wife’s touch again. | 你和妻子还能有重逢的一天 | 
| [03:19] | Thracian bitch. | 这色雷斯佬 | 
| [03:20] | Barca! Release! | 巴尔卡 放开他 | 
| [03:26] | I think your wife’s binding should remain here. | 那布条还是留下的好 | 
| [03:28] | Where you’re going, you might lose it. | 带去搞不好会丢 | 
| [03:30] | Along with an arm. | 因为你的胳膊 未必保得住 | 
| [03:43] | Finish preparing him. | 快收拾好 | 
| [03:54] | A word, dominus? | 我有话要说 主人 | 
| [03:56] | If hastened. | 有话快说 | 
| [03:57] | The walls spread rumor of the pits. | 四处有流言 关于地下角斗场 | 
| [04:00] | You find objection to this course? | 你有异议吗 | 
| [04:02] | It is a place of pain and suffering, | 那里是苦难的深渊 | 
| [04:04] | Beasts dying without honor. | 人死得毫无尊严 | 
| [04:06] | Your father would never have– | 你父亲决不会… | 
| [04:07] | The decision is made! | 我意已决 | 
| [04:09] | If a beast cannot be tamed, it must be unleashed. | 猛兽若无法驯服 便放任之 | 
| [04:20] | If the rains ever return, | 待到雨季重回的时候 | 
| [04:22] | I shall soak in a bath for a week. | 我要美美的泡上一整周的澡 | 
| [04:27] | Ahh, perfume. | 用点香水 | 
| [04:34] | Only a few drops remain, domina. | 没剩几滴了 主人 | 
| [04:38] | I shall save them for jupiter. | 那还是留给朱庇特吧 | 
| [04:41] | I will douse his altar and pray that the scent sparks a deluge. | 献与祭坛 祈祷雨季来临 | 
| [04:46] | Have you seen my dagger? It eludes me. | 看到我的短剑了吗 我找不到了 | 
| [04:49] | What purpose requires it? | 找它做什么 | 
| [04:50] | I’ve divined an additional stream of revenue. | 我发现另一条财源了 | 
| [04:55] | One that will provide us a proper bath. | 够让我们好好洗个澡了 | 
| [04:59] | And this stream, | 那这源 | 
| [05:01] | It flows from what orifice? | 源头来自何处 | 
| [05:05] | The pits. | 地下角斗场 | 
| [05:09] | The pits. | 地下角斗场 | 
| [05:13] | Look, crixus remains the single draw of the ludus. | 训练场现在就克雷斯一枝独秀 | 
| [05:15] | Of the new recruits, varro is the only man of promise. | 新人里 就维罗有点前途 | 
| [05:18] | Spartacus and kerza prove worthless in the arena. | 斯巴达克斯和柯泽根本就是俩废物 | 
| [05:21] | So I fight them both tonight where they may yet | 送去那 或许还能 | 
| [05:22] | Fill our purse. | 为我们赚得满贯金箔 | 
| [05:23] | Quintus. | 昆图斯 | 
| [05:26] | Dispatching the thracian brings me relief. | 派色雷斯人下去让我宽慰不少 | 
| [05:28] | You descending into the pits does not. | 但我不希望你也下去 | 
| [05:32] | It stains the name, and threatens the body. | 那会让你身名俱败 | 
| [05:34] | My body will be well protected. | 我会安然无恙的 | 
| [05:35] | Barca looms over it, ready to break bone | 巴尔卡会贴身保护我 谁敢动我一根汗毛 | 
| [05:38] | At the slightest provocation. | 他也会将其碎尸万段 | 
| [05:40] | Inform Barca that if you return scathed, | 告诉巴尔卡 若你有丝毫损伤 | 
| [05:42] | I’ll have his cock in a jar. | 我定将他宫刑处置 | 
| [05:45] | The message will be dutifully delivered. | 我会一字不差地转达给他 | 
| [05:50] | Give crixus a woman tonight. | 今晚派个女人去伺候克雷斯 | 
| [05:52] | Motivation to the others that success brings | 激励下别的角斗士 | 
| [05:54] | Decoration in many forms. | 英雄才有女人配 | 
| [05:58] | I’ll see him well satisfied. | 他会被服侍得心满意足的 | 
| [06:23] | Keep moving you fuck! | 快走 混蛋 | 
| [06:27] | Where do they take him? | 他们带他去哪儿 | 
| [06:33] | To the underworld, where he belongs. | 去地下角斗场 他的归属之地 | 
| [06:37] | Back to training! | 继续训练 | 
| [06:45] | Tell me I don’t look like I have been shit | 别告诉我 我看起来也像你一样 | 
| [06:47] | From a boar’s ass like you. | 狼狈的像坨屎 | 
| [06:53] | I am not dying in the pits. | 我不会死在地下角斗场的 | 
| [06:57] | I’ll show these fucking cunts my cock | 我要让那些兔崽子们知道 | 
| [06:59] | Was forged in vulcan’s flames. | 我的老二是火神的火焰锻造的 | 
| [07:01] | I will fuck them all! | 我要操遍她们全部 | 
| [07:24] | Tear his ass open! | 爆他的菊 | 
| [07:25] | Rip his head off! | 拧下他的脑袋 | 
| [07:28] | Get up, get up, you useless– | 起来 快起来 你个没用的 | 
| [07:31] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [08:16] | Shit! | 操 | 
| [08:26] | Ovidius approaches. | 奥维迪斯过来了 | 
| [08:30] | Ovidius, good to lay eyes! | 奥维迪斯 幸会啊 | 
| [08:32] | I had expected them laid earlier. | 你该早点”会”到我的 | 
| [08:35] | Our agreement calls for repayment of your debt | 我们的协议要求你将欠下的债 | 
| [08:37] | Plus thirty percent, to be delivered | 外加30%的利息 | 
| [08:39] | The day after the games of the Vulcanalia. | 在锻造神之节的比赛隔天送到 | 
| [08:41] | Yet I find you here, | 可你背着一身债务 | 
| [08:43] | Wagering coin still owed. | 却仍在这里挥霍 | 
| [08:45] | You’ll be first to receive what is due, I assure you. | 我保证 一有钱首先就还给你 | 
| [08:47] | Words spewed by Janus, | 少给我见人说人话 | 
| [08:49] | From both sides of his face. | 见鬼说鬼话 | 
| [08:53] | You’ll be repaid soon enough. | 我定会尽快偿还给你 | 
| [08:56] | Unless you’d care to press the matter? | 你最好不要逼人太甚 | 
| [09:02] | At your convenience then. | 那就随你方便吧 | 
| [09:04] | Until such time, | 不过在债务还清之前 | 
| [09:06] | The points still accrue. | 利息仍要按时增加 | 
| [09:14] | Ass eating shit. | 人渣 | 
| [09:16] | Speak to me such again, I will accrue your fucking head. | 再这么跟我说话 我他妈把你脑袋拧下来 | 
| [09:22] | Ixion, victor! | 胜者是 伊克西翁 | 
| [09:29] | You want to face me? | 想挑战我吗 | 
| [10:03] | May the gods fare you better, thracian. | 但愿神明眷顾于你 色雷斯人 | 
| [10:06] | For both our sakes. | 对你我都有好处 | 
| [10:15] | Your neck is bare of my gift. | 你没戴我送的礼物 | 
| [10:17] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [10:19] | You did not favor it, then? | 你不喜欢吗 | 
| [10:21] | The necklace I gave you? | 我送你的项链 | 
| [10:23] | Lower your voice. | 小声点 | 
| [10:26] | Your gift, I cannot accept it. | 你的礼物 我无法接受 | 
| [10:33] | Pardon my mistake. | 我错了 请原谅 | 
| [10:35] | You must understand, if domina– | 你得明白 如果主人… | 
| [10:36] | You’ve made your intention clear. | 你的意思已经表达得很清楚了 | 
| [10:52] | Does it excite you? | 如果我说 | 
| [10:55] | To know that your very footsteps | 我的大腿随着你的脚步变得湿润 | 
| [10:57] | Moisten my thighs? | 会否令你欲火焚身呢 | 
| [11:01] | I would have them dripping even more. | 我会让它们变得更加湿润 | 
| [11:06] | Well draw closer and make it so. | 那就靠近点 将你的话付诸实践 | 
| [11:15] | What are you clutching? | 你手中所持何物 | 
| [11:19] | Show me. | 让我看看 | 
| [11:28] | A humble gift. | 寒酸小礼 | 
| [11:32] | For a goddess. | 献给我的女神 | 
| [11:36] | Put it on. | 帮我戴上 | 
| [11:49] | Does it please you? | 您喜欢吗 | 
| [11:56] | Yes. | 毋庸置疑 | 
| [12:35] | Witness the captive beasts, | 见证困兽之斗 | 
| [12:39] | Quenching our thirst with blood! | 满足我们的嗜血之欲吧 | 
| [12:42] | Set to die in the pits– | 命丧于地下角斗场 | 
| [12:47] | Payment for their offensive births! | 他们的卑微贱命也算是死得其所了 | 
| [12:51] | Let death descend anew! | 让死亡再次降临吧 | 
| [12:55] | Behold, myrmex! | 有请 马尔麦斯 | 
| [13:00] | Behold, Spartacus! | 有请 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [13:08] | The crowd does not seem to favor him. | 看来观众并不喜欢他 | 
| [13:10] | Why would they, after his showing in the arena? | 他在竞技场上贪生投降 为何要喜欢他 | 
| [13:12] | What weapons shall the gods bless them with? | 众神会保佑他们 赐之以武器 | 
| [13:16] | Or curse them with empty hands! | 还是会诅咒他们 任其手无寸铁 | 
| [13:20] | Choose your fate! | 选择你们的命运吧 | 
| [13:29] | Myrmex draws sphairai! | 马尔麦斯抽到了手刺 | 
| [13:44] | Spartacus draws caestus! | 斯巴达克斯抽到了护手带 | 
| [13:58] | Myrmex has the advantage. | 马尔麦斯占得了先机 | 
| [14:01] | Thank you for the fucking obvious. | 谢谢提醒 这他妈不明摆着的吗 | 
| [14:03] | We have but a single rule! | 规则只有一条 | 
| [14:07] | Only one survives! | 至死方休 | 
| [14:09] | Mongrel on mongrel, | 你们需一直战斗 | 
| [14:12] | Till charon arrives! | 直至希神降临 | 
| [14:17] | What do you make of the odds? | 赔率是多少 | 
| [14:19] | Four to one against our man. | 大概一比四的赔率 | 
| [14:21] | Maybe five. | 也可能是一比五 | 
| [14:23] | Place ten denarii on spartacus. | 在斯巴达克斯身上下注十个第纳尔 | 
| [14:25] | And pray for ample return. | 然后祈祷吧 | 
| [14:27] | Dominus. | 遵命 主人 | 
| [15:12] | Do something! | 反抗啊 | 
| [15:47] | Spartacus! Victor! | 胜者是 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [15:53] | Give him a moment’s rest, then fight him again. | 让他稍事休息 然后继续出战 | 
| [16:20] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 | 
| [16:23] | I’m all right. | 我没事 | 
| [16:26] | You push yourself too far. | 你太勉强自己了 | 
| [16:29] | And yet I live. | 但我还活着 | 
| [16:31] | For how long? | 还能活多久 | 
| [16:33] | As long as it takes. | 直到回到你身边 | 
| [16:35] | Then kill them all. | 那就把他们杀光 | 
| [16:53] | Do you plan to return to the pits? | 你还要去地下角斗场吗 | 
| [16:56] | They fill our hands with coin– | 我可以从那里赚到钱 | 
| [16:59] | with yet more to be mined. | 源源不绝的钱 | 
| [17:03] | And what when the shaft caves in on you? | 如果你不小心死在那里怎么办 | 
| [17:05] | What then? | 之后怎么办 | 
| [17:08] | You know the law, without an heir | 你知道法律的 如果没有子嗣的话 | 
| [17:09] | I’d be forced to marry another. | 我不得不改嫁别人 | 
| [17:12] | Is that what you want? Someone else’s hands upon me? | 这就是你想要的吗 让别人碰我 | 
| [17:13] | I want everything! | 我什么都想要 | 
| [17:20] | Yet can afford nothing. | 可我却什么都负担不起 | 
| [17:25] | My concerns only with you, Quintus. | 我关心的只有你 昆图斯 | 
| [17:30] | If you’re lost, my reason for breath | 如果你遇难的话 我的呼吸也会 | 
| [17:32] | would surely follow. | 随你而停止的 | 
| [17:34] | I remain firmly rooted, banish it from thought. | 我还是不得不去 不要瞎担心了 | 
| [17:39] | When Spartacus ends, so does my time in the pits. | 斯巴达克斯死了的话 我就再也不用去了 | 
| [17:40] | Till then, his victories swell our purse. | 而他的胜利会给我们带来财富 | 
| [17:47] | Which you deflate with new purchases. | 而你却在挥霍这些财富 | 
| [17:50] | This simple thing? | 这个小玩意吗 | 
| [17:52] | Its rediscovery today pleased me. | 我只是把它翻出来了而已 | 
| [17:54] | It was my mother’s, lost amongst her things. | 是我妈妈的 在她的首饰里发现的 | 
| [17:56] | A woman of modest taste, sorely missed. | 一个有品的女人 我由衷怀念 | 
| [17:59] | Perhaps we should return the emerald necklace | 或许我们应该把从拉麦尔那里买的 | 
| [18:01] | we bought from Ramel. | 翡翠项链退掉 | 
| [18:03] | Well, it was excessive, | 那东西太多余了 | 
| [18:05] | And if the coin will help speed you from the pits I’d be– | 如果退款能够让你远离地下角斗场… | 
| [18:07] | Keep them both. | 都留下吧 | 
| [18:09] | I will not have my wife return jewelry. | 我不会让我的老婆为了还账而退首饰的 | 
| [18:16] | I should wash, I smell of death. | 我该去洗洗澡 我的味道像个死人 | 
| [18:19] | No, you smell like a man. | 不 你闻起来像个真正的男人 | 
| [18:52] | You live. | 你活下来了 | 
| [18:56] | I told you he would. | 我说了他会活下来的 | 
| [18:59] | What of Kerza? | 柯泽怎么样了 | 
| [19:02] | Fallen, | 死了 | 
| [19:05] | Never to rise whole. | 再也站不起来了 | 
| [19:10] | This is where gladiators sleep. | 这里是角斗士睡觉的地方 | 
| [19:13] | Not dogs. | 不是给狗睡的 | 
| [19:15] | Hold your tongue. | 闭上你的臭嘴 | 
| [19:18] | He stays, | 他留下的话 | 
| [19:20] | He wakes beside Kerza in the afterlife. | 再醒来时就会和柯泽相见了 | 
| [19:45] | Spartacus– | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [19:46] | Pay no mind to those inbred fucks. | 不要理那些近亲结婚的产物 | 
| [19:49] | They speak the truth. | 他们说的是事实 | 
| [19:52] | I am no longer a gladiator. | 我不再是一个角斗士了 | 
| [19:53] | You are still a man. | 但你还是个男人 | 
| [19:55] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [19:56] | One deserving respect. | 一个值得尊敬的男人 | 
| [19:58] | Though I’ll grant the pits could force | 尽管我知道地下角斗场会让 | 
| [19:59] | Jupiter himself to doubt his cock. | 朱庇特都心有余悸 | 
| [20:03] | What do you know of the pits? | 关于地下角斗场你都知道些什么 | 
| [20:04] | Too much. | 太多了 | 
| [20:07] | I wagered coin there at a time. | 我曾在那里赌过钱 | 
| [20:10] | You were of the crowd? | 你曾是观众吗 | 
| [20:12] | Howling for blood? | 为了鲜血而嚎叫 | 
| [20:16] | Pride does not follow the statement. | 有时 尊严会被抛弃 | 
| [20:22] | These fights, Spartacus, they’re– | 这些决斗 斯巴达克斯 它们 | 
| [20:25] | they’re different from the arena. | 它们和竞技场上的不同 | 
| [20:27] | I’ve seen them twist the mind, | 我了解他们癫狂的意志 | 
| [20:30] | turning men into beasts– | 他们都变成了野兽 | 
| [20:34] | Their senses flown. | 反应灵敏无比 | 
| [20:42] | Sleep, then. | 睡吧 | 
| [20:46] | And dream of better days. | 做梦去想想那些好日子 | 
| [21:04] | Would you have me bake in the sun or offer a price? | 你想让我等得热死吗 | 
| [21:10] | Fourteen denarii. | 十四第纳尔 | 
| [21:12] | Fourteen? | 只有十四吗 | 
| [21:13] | That’s half of what I paid not days ago. | 这个价格只有我几天前买时的一半 | 
| [21:15] | Used gems fail to command full value. | 二手珠宝就不值钱了 | 
| [21:19] | Oh, in the business of jewelry, perhaps. | 在珠宝业的话可能是那样 | 
| [21:25] | A beautiful piece. | 太漂亮了 | 
| [21:28] | Allow me to buy from you. | 请允许我买下它 | 
| [21:30] | At full price. | 用全价 | 
| [21:33] | You have a woman in mind who might favor it, Solonius? | 索罗尼斯 你喜欢的某个女人想要吗 | 
| [21:37] | Indeed. | 没错 | 
| [21:38] | She stands before me. | 这个女人就站在我面前 | 
| [21:43] | A vision. | 如此美丽 | 
| [21:45] | Take it, | 收下吧 | 
| [21:47] | And keep your emeralds. | 同时请你拿回你的翡翠项链 | 
| [21:49] | The thought of them against your skin warms mine. | 项链在你颈间 温情却在我心 | 
| [21:53] | Perhaps you mistake the heat of the sun. | 你是让太阳晒懵了吧 | 
| [21:56] | I’ll have your offer, Ramel. | 就按你的价格吧 拉麦尔 | 
| [21:58] | Pride. | 你的自尊 | 
| [22:00] | Always part of your considerable attraction. | 总是让你如此的具有魅力 | 
| [22:02] | A trait which yet endears me to my husband. | 正因为它我的丈夫才深爱着我 | 
| [22:06] | How is he fairing these days? | 他这几天如何 | 
| [22:08] | Beloved Ovidius mentioned something | 关于他派人去地下角斗场决斗的事 | 
| [22:10] | about fighting his men in the pits. | 亲爱的奥维迪斯告诉了我一些 | 
| [22:16] | Oh, it’s a temporary measure. | 那只是个临时措施 | 
| [22:17] | Oh, to be sure. | 一定是 | 
| [22:20] | A pray fortune swiftly returns to his favor | 如果我们的角斗士能在竞技场里 | 
| [22:25] | If we battle once again, in arena, | 再比试一次 那我倒祈祷他能 | 
| [22:30] | with honor. | 财运滚滚 | 
| [22:35] | Fourteen denarii. | 十四第纳尔 | 
| [22:38] | May the gods shrivel your cock. | 真希望神明诅咒你阳痿 | 
| [22:48] | Study the flaws of your opponent. | 研究对手的弱点 | 
| [22:52] | Strike with your mind as well as your sword. | 攻击的时候 也要动脑子 | 
| [22:57] | Fail to use your wits in the arena– | 在竞技场中不用脑子的人 | 
| [23:00] | and risk tumbling after Spartacus | 就会像斯巴达克斯那样一败涂地 | 
| [23:03] | into the pits. | 进入地下角斗场 | 
| [23:08] | The man is no base humor to be laughed at. | 这个人不是笑柄 | 
| [23:12] | He is a tale of caution. | 是警钟 | 
| [23:17] | Ponder on that | 吃饭的时候 | 
| [23:18] | While you fill your bellies. | 好好想想我的话 | 
| [23:21] | Eat! | 吃饭 | 
| [23:34] | A little porridge, and some water. | 半碗稀粥 一杯清水 | 
| [23:36] | It’s just a sip, but, you know, the drought– | 不足以塞牙缝 这干旱的天气 | 
| [23:41] | Pietros! | 皮洛斯 | 
| [23:43] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 | 
| [23:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [23:54] | Your boy fancy the thracian, does he? | 看来你的男宠喜欢色雷斯人 | 
| [23:58] | My cock keeps him well filled. | 我的巨屌足够他消受 | 
| [24:02] | The beast of carthage! | 迦太基的猛兽 | 
| [24:04] | I always wondered how you acquired the name. | 我很好奇你这名号的由来 | 
| [24:08] | If you have words of purpose, speak them. | 有话快说 有屁快放 | 
| [24:11] | I was merely curious, Crixus. | 我只是好奇 克雷斯 | 
| [24:15] | The gift I procured for you, | 我替你搞到的礼物 | 
| [24:17] | did it satisfy its intent? | 达成所愿了吗 | 
| [24:19] | Gift? | 礼物 | 
| [24:21] | An opal necklace, of the finest– | 宝石项链 成色上佳 | 
| [24:22] | Your tongue rattles too freely in your mouth! | 别乱嚼舌根 | 
| [24:25] | Secure it, or it will join that useless leg of yours. | 否则跟你这瘸腿一般下场 | 
| [24:31] | Apologies. | 我道歉 | 
| [24:33] | The question was born of goodwill, | 只是好心问问 | 
| [24:34] | I assure you. | 相信我 | 
| [24:36] | Well you can stick your goodwill in your ass. | 你的好心只配塞进屁眼 | 
| [24:40] | What necklace does the shit speak of? | 那个垃圾在说什么项链 | 
| [24:42] | It’s nothing, best forgotten. | 无关紧要 不值一提 | 
| [24:44] | You mad fuck. | 你简直疯了 | 
| [24:46] | A trinket for Lucretia’s pet, wasn’t it? | 项链是送给露迪雅的女仆的吗 | 
| [24:49] | Rest your mind. | 省省吧 | 
| [24:50] | I am of no interest to Naevia. | 我对妮维雅不感兴趣 | 
| [24:53] | Nor her to you, if you value your cock | 她也一样 否则你就 | 
| [24:56] | attached to your balls. | 老二难保 | 
| [24:58] | Barca! | 巴尔卡 | 
| [25:00] | See to Spartacus. | 你负责斯巴达克斯 | 
| [25:01] | I want him ready to fight before the sun falls. | 确保他在日落前做好战斗准备 | 
| [25:03] | Yes, dominus! | 遵命 主人 | 
| [25:07] | Rise, dog. | 起身 杂种 | 
| [25:10] | More death awaits. | 地狱在召唤你 | 
| [25:41] | Fuck! | 靠 | 
| [25:54] | He’s finished. | 他完蛋了 | 
| [27:03] | That’s how you send a dog to the afterlife! | 就该这样送他上西天 | 
| [27:15] | Spartacus, victor! | 胜者是 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [27:40] | The odds soar in Spartacus’ favor. | 斯巴达克斯行情见长 | 
| [27:42] | They believe he’s unbeatable. | 他们相信他战无不胜 | 
| [27:43] | A dead man whose soul refuses to leave its body. | 躯体已死 灵魂残存 | 
| [27:46] | Spartacus has no soul. | 斯巴达克斯没有灵魂 | 
| [27:48] | It resides in the heart of another. | 他的灵魂另有归属 | 
| [27:51] | Prepare yourself, you fight Mytilus next. | 准备好 接下来对阵麦蒂勒斯 | 
| [28:14] | Crixus, you are summoned. | 克雷斯 有人传召你 | 
| [28:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:41] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [28:45] | Domina will grow impatient. | 主人可不愿久等 | 
| [28:47] | You know the urgency of her desires. | 你知道她向来急不可耐 | 
| [28:50] | She did not summon you. | 不是她传召你 | 
| [28:53] | Then why am I here? | 那我为何而来 | 
| [28:56] | The necklace, | 那条项链 | 
| [28:58] | you purchased it for me? | 是你买给我的吗 | 
| [29:00] | As I’ve said. | 我已说过 | 
| [29:02] | Then why does it grace the neck of domina? | 那为何装饰着主人的粉颈 | 
| [29:07] | The mind of a woman! | 妇人之见 | 
| [29:10] | You deflect a gesture only to question where it lands. | 你既然不解风情 何必管它的去向 | 
| [29:13] | Your words were I cannot accept this. | 你亲口说不能接受 | 
| [29:15] | Yes, my words. | 是 我说过 | 
| [29:17] | Cut off before completion. | 但并没说完 | 
| [29:19] | Well then complete. | 那就说完它 | 
| [29:21] | That it is impossible for me to keep it, | 我不能保留你的礼物 | 
| [29:22] | Regardless of desire. | 无论多么渴望 | 
| [29:25] | There is nothing in my possession | 我没有任何私人财产 | 
| [29:26] | that was not given to me by domina. | 除非主人赏赐与我 | 
| [29:28] | Are you so thick that this fact was ignored? | 你怎么连这都视而不见 | 
| [29:31] | Did you think she would not notice? | 你认为她不会发现 | 
| [29:35] | I misunderstood your meaning in returning it. | 我误解了你退还礼物的意思 | 
| [29:37] | Of course you misunderstood! | 你完全误解了 | 
| [29:39] | You have no mind outside the arena! | 出了竞技场你就是白痴 | 
| [29:42] | You think only with your sword and your shield, | 你只想着舞刀弄剑 | 
| [29:44] | You stupid, lumbering– | 你这个笨蛋 木头 | 
| [29:54] | You are a fool. | 你是个傻瓜 | 
| [29:57] | Guard! | 守卫 | 
| [30:14] | Only one survives! | 唯有一人存活 | 
| [30:33] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [30:35] | Victor! | 获胜 | 
| [30:44] | How much longer? | 还有多久 | 
| [30:48] | How much blood until we’re free? | 还要流多少血才能重获自由 | 
| [30:50] | Soon. | 指日可待 | 
| [30:52] | I promise you. | 我保证 | 
| [30:54] | Just the thought of holding you– | 我只想抱着你 | 
| [30:57] | Feeling you against me– | 与你相依相偎 | 
| [31:02] | It’s the only thing that keeps my heart beating. | 这是我心跳的唯一动力 | 
| [31:05] | You look like shit. | 你看起来真糟 | 
| [31:09] | I’ve endured worse. | 再糟糕的都熬过了 | 
| [31:13] | What man could, | 这世界上 | 
| [31:14] | and still count himself of this world? | 谁又能顺心如意呢 | 
| [31:16] | This world. All it holds is suffering. | 茫茫尘世 苦海无边 | 
| [31:24] | It will end one day. | 终有一日能靠岸 | 
| [31:27] | And we will be reunited. | 我们还会聚首 | 
| [31:29] | As gladiators? | 作为角斗士 | 
| [31:32] | A welcomed thought. | 想法不错 | 
| [31:35] | One that keeps me from the grasp of the afterlife. | 这能助我逃离死神的掌心 | 
| [31:38] | Your condition speaks to its encroachment. | 你状况堪忧 难以为继 | 
| [31:43] | Mandrake root, | 这是曼德拉草根 | 
| [31:45] | Acquired from ashur. | 从阿舒尔手里买的 | 
| [31:48] | Chewed to numb the pain. | 咀嚼即可舒缓疼痛 | 
| [31:50] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [31:54] | I can’t. | 不 | 
| [31:59] | I need what remains of my senses to save you. | 我唯有保持清醒才能救你于水火 | 
| [32:01] | Save me from what? | 为何救我 | 
| [32:03] | Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [32:10] | Your offer is well received. | 谢谢你的止痛药 | 
| [32:12] | Even in the turning away of it. | 但是我不能收 | 
| [32:28] | Spartacus handsomely returns. | 斯巴达克斯帮你赚了不少 | 
| [32:29] | Will the sum balance our debts? | 那够不够偿还债务的 | 
| [32:32] | The scales are well nudged– | 虽然赚了不少 | 
| [32:34] | But balanced? | 不过还债… | 
| [32:36] | No. | 还不够 | 
| [32:41] | Pay out the most egregious. | 把必须付的钱先付了 | 
| [32:42] | But leave Ovidius with empty fucking hands. | 先别管奥维迪斯的那些债了 | 
| [32:44] | Ovidius? | 奥维迪斯 | 
| [32:46] | The magistrate’s cousin? | 行政官的表弟 | 
| [32:48] | You should be in bed, the hour is late. | 你该去睡的 已经很晚了 | 
| [32:50] | And our debts follow. | 那我们的债怎么办 | 
| [32:53] | If money is owed to Ovidius– | 欠奥维迪斯的钱 | 
| [32:54] | Then it will be paid, in due course. | 会按时还清 | 
| [32:56] | The man offered me insult | 他这么羞辱我 | 
| [32:57] | and I won’t reward it with it swift coin. | 我才不会这么痛快还他钱的 | 
| [32:59] | Is that wise? | 这么做好吗 | 
| [33:00] | If he complains to the magistrate, I worry– | 如果他向行政官告状 我担心 | 
| [33:02] | I am the paterfamilias, the worry is mine alone! | 我才是家主 这事我一个人来操心 | 
| [33:05] | Is that how you woke this morning? | 那你早上醒来的时候 | 
| [33:07] | Alone? | 我又在哪里 | 
| [33:08] | Was I not by your side? | 难道没在你身旁吗 | 
| [33:11] | Lucretia– | 露迪雅 | 
| [33:13] | How did you come to possess those coins? | 你怎么会有这些钱币 | 
| [33:15] | Lucretia! | 露迪雅 | 
| [33:17] | Lucretia– | 露迪雅 | 
| [33:19] | From Ramel, if you must know, | 从拉麦尔那得来的 | 
| [33:20] | In exchange for the emerald necklace. | 这是翡翠项链的退款 | 
| [33:22] | I commanded you to do no such thing! | 我命令你不要去的 | 
| [33:24] | Commanded? | 命令我 | 
| [33:25] | You mistake me for a slave. | 以为我是你的奴隶吗 | 
| [33:29] | You know my intentions better. | 你知道我的意思 | 
| [33:31] | Lucretia, the emeralds– | 露迪雅 那个翡翠项链 | 
| [33:34] | They looked lovely on you. | 你戴上很漂亮 | 
| [33:35] | To see them returned, a casualty of ill finances– | 眼看着你因为财政危机而变卖首饰 | 
| [33:38] | The fault was mine, | 这都怪我 | 
| [33:41] | In pressing the purchase in the first place. | 一开始我太急于去买那条项链了 | 
| [33:44] | Your worries are my worries Quintus. | 昆图斯 宠辱兴亡 | 
| [33:46] | You are never alone. | 你我忧患与共 | 
| [33:49] | A notion to warm the heart. | 此言甚暖我心 | 
| [33:55] | The emerald necklace, | 那个翡翠项链 | 
| [33:58] | What did it bring? | 退了多少钱 | 
| [34:01] | Fourteen denarii. | 十四第纳尔 | 
| [34:02] | Fourteen? | 才十四第纳尔 | 
| [34:05] | Days past it commanded twice that! | 那天可是用两倍的价钱买来的 | 
| [34:08] | Women and business, and these are the results! | 女人果然不谙生意之道 | 
| [34:10] | An offer for the full price was made by Solonius, | 索罗尼斯碰巧路过 | 
| [34:13] | Who happened by. | 他倒是开了全价的 | 
| [34:14] | Better business had I accepted? | 我可能接受吗 | 
| [34:19] | You struck the wiser bargain. | 你做的对 | 
| [34:22] | Solonius knows of your activities in the pits. | 索罗尼斯已经知道你参与地下角斗了 | 
| [34:25] | The whole city does by now. | 全城的人现在都知道了 | 
| [34:26] | Let their tongues wag. | 让他们唧唧歪歪吧 | 
| [34:27] | The winnings will return this ludus to solvency. | 赢的钱可以让训练场重振雄风 | 
| [34:29] | Then we’ll have at Solonius and all his shit eaters. | 才能击败索罗尼斯跟他的走狗们 | 
| [34:32] | How long can the thracian last? | 色雷斯人还能坚持多久 | 
| [34:34] | A handful of nights, if that. | 只能撑几天了 | 
| [34:38] | Even the walking dead eventually return to the grave. | 他不死也得脱层皮了 | 
| [34:54] | Send him back to the pits! | 把他带去地下角斗场 | 
| [34:57] | He’s not a fucking gladiator! | 他不是角斗士 | 
| [34:59] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [35:01] | Here take it, Spartacus. | 拿着 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [35:13] | You have fought well, Spartacus. | 你干得不错 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [35:17] | The gods reward you. | 神明会奖赏你的 | 
| [35:24] | The promise is kept. | 我遵守了诺言 | 
| [35:41] | Sura– | 苏拉 | 
| [35:52] | I will always be with you– | 我会常伴你左右 | 
| [35:56] | Even in death. | 不管来世今生 | 
| [36:00] | The rains are coming. | 血雨腥风就要来临了 | 
| [36:03] | Save me. | 救救我 | 
| [36:04] | Before they wash everything away. | 赶在一切都被冲刷之前 | 
| [36:06] | Sura– | 苏拉 | 
| [36:12] | No– | 不 | 
| [36:18] | No! | 不要 | 
| [36:40] | Not so much fight in him now, is there? | 他的桀骜和锐气都被磨平了 | 
| [36:44] | He saves his fury for the pits. | 他等着到角斗场上去发泄呢 | 
| [36:48] | A place you wouldn’t last a fucking breath. | 在那个鬼地方你只有被秒杀的份儿 | 
| [36:51] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [36:54] | You’ve fought well. | 你干得不错 | 
| [36:56] | The gods may yet reward you. | 神明会奖赏你的 | 
| [36:59] | The gods. | 神明 | 
| [37:01] | They came to me last night. In a dream. | 他们昨晚托梦给我 | 
| [37:04] | What did they show you? | 你梦到了什么 | 
| [37:05] | The truth. | 真相 | 
| [37:08] | Your profit from my blood ends tonight. | 今晚以后 你就别想靠我赚钱了 | 
| [37:10] | Refuse to fight, and I will cease my attempts to find your wife. | 你不角斗 我就不帮你找你老婆了 | 
| [37:15] | I have to save her. | 我得救她 | 
| [37:18] | Before the rains come. | 赶在血雨腥风之前 | 
| [37:22] | Give way to your meaning, you mad fuck! | 你个人渣 别拐弯抹角的 | 
| [37:30] | The odds remain high in my favor? | 我的赔率还很低吗 | 
| [37:34] | Still. | 是的 | 
| [37:36] | Then bet everything you have against me. | 那就用所有财产押我输 | 
| [37:39] | You would die in the pits? | 你要死在地下角斗场里 | 
| [37:40] | Willingly, to see my fortune rise? | 心甘情愿的帮我赚钱吗 | 
| [37:42] | Yes, if you will hold to wrest my wife | 会的 如果你承诺把我老婆 | 
| [37:46] | From the Syrian with a piece of it. | 从那个叙利亚人手中解救出来 | 
| [37:49] | What’s to keep me to this bargain | 一旦你死掉了 | 
| [37:50] | Once your blood is spilled? | 我又凭什么要遵守协定呢 | 
| [37:52] | Honor. | 信誉 | 
| [37:55] | And the promise of vengeance from the afterlife | 你要敢食言 | 
| [37:58] | If you betray it. | 我做鬼也不放过你 | 
| [38:03] | The deal is struck. | 一言为定 | 
| [38:06] | Make it appear a sincere fight. | 装的真一点 | 
| [38:14] | Finish preparing him. | 继续帮他准备 | 
| [38:51] | Behold– | 有请 | 
| [38:54] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [38:59] | Behold, Ixion! | 有请 伊克西翁 | 
| [39:08] | The wager is placed? | 下好赌注了吗 | 
| [39:09] | The sum has been spread among | 我把赌注分散在不同的交易人手里 | 
| [39:10] | the brokers to ease suspicion. | 以免别人产生怀疑 | 
| [39:12] | What weapons shall the gods bless them with? | 上天将赐予他们什么武器呢 | 
| [39:16] | Or curse them with empty hands? | 亦或是让他们手无寸铁 | 
| [39:20] | Choose your fate! | 听天由命吧 | 
| [39:25] | Ixion draws bipennis! | 伊克西翁抽中了双刃剑斧 | 
| [39:41] | Spartacus draws sica! | 斯巴达克斯抽中了镰月刀 | 
| [39:50] | We have but a single rule! | 本场竞技唯一的规则就是 | 
| [39:55] | Only one survives! | 至死方休 | 
| [39:58] | Mongrel on mongrel, | 你们需一直战斗 | 
| [40:02] | till Charon arrives! | 直至希神降临 | 
| [41:20] | Not yet, not yet– | 先别死 再等等 | 
| [41:46] | No! | 不要 | 
| [42:52] | My protector, | 你是怎么护卫我的 | 
| [42:53] | and here I stand bloodied! | 竟让我血淋淋的站在这儿 | 
| [42:55] | I did not see there was another. | 我没注意到另外一个杀手 | 
| [42:56] | You must see all when my life is in the balance! | 只要我一息尚存 你就得眼观六路 | 
| [42:59] | Ring your crown with eyes, | 耳听八方 | 
| [42:59] | or have the two you possess ripped from your fucking skull! | 否则你就得被挖目割耳 | 
| [43:02] | Their flesh carries a brand, dominus. | 主人 他们的身体有标识 | 
| [43:05] | Of what origin? | 什么族的 | 
| [43:07] | Unfamiliar, | 不知道 | 
| [43:09] | but certainly the mark of a slave. | 不过可以确定 是一种奴隶的标记 | 
| [43:11] | Slaves? | 奴隶 | 
| [43:14] | They send | 他们竟然 | 
| [43:16] | common fucking slaves to kill Batiatus! | 派遣奴隶来刺杀伟大的巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [43:21] | Common fucking slaves? | 竟然是他妈的普通的奴隶 | 
| [43:24] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [43:28] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [43:33] | Discover their master. | 去查明他们的主人的身份 | 
| [43:37] | I wish to have words with him. | 我想跟他谈一谈 | 
| [43:46] | Juno’s lips, | 罗神的嘴唇 | 
| [43:48] | Juno’s heart, | 罗神的心 | 
| [43:51] | Juno’s belly. | 罗神的腹部 | 
| [43:57] | The kalends are upon us. | 我们占据天时 | 
| [44:00] | The first day of the new month. | 今天是新的一个月的开头 | 
| [44:02] | Prepare a sacrifice. | 准备祭品 | 
| [44:04] | Perhaps the gods will finally grace us | 终有一天我们会感动上苍 | 
| [44:06] | with a child in return– | 赐予我们子嗣 | 
| [44:09] | Quintus! | 昆图斯 | 
| [44:10] | Aye, it’s nothing, a minor annoyance. | 没事 一点点皮肉伤 | 
| [44:13] | Minor? | 皮肉伤 | 
| [44:14] | Why do you speak of children, | 你口口声声说想要子嗣 | 
| [44:16] | yet press to make me a widow? | 可你却要让我成为个寡妇 | 
| [44:17] | It will take more than a scratch | 要想把我从你身边夺走 | 
| [44:19] | to wrest me from your side. | 绝非易事 | 
| [44:20] | Barely more, sit. | 的确并非易事 坐下吧 | 
| [44:25] | And tell me who must die in response. | 谁该为此偿命 | 
| [44:28] | The agents have already been dispatched to the underworld. | 我已经派人下去展开调查 | 
| [44:31] | The hand behind them yet to be revealed. | 目前尚未查出幕后黑手 | 
| [44:35] | I warned you of the dangers of the pits. | 早就警告过你地下角斗场危险重重 | 
| [44:37] | I had thought to erase all our debts through them after tonight. | 我本打算借此还清我们所有的债务 | 
| [44:42] | Spartacus offered terms to see it so. | 我本来和斯巴达克斯达成了协议 | 
| [44:45] | What terms? | 什么协议 | 
| [44:46] | His willing death to wager upon. | 他愿以死帮我赢得赌注 | 
| [44:48] | Locating his wife the crux of the bargain. | 条件是我得找到他的妻子 | 
| [44:51] | The Thracian is dead? | 那名色雷斯人死了吗 | 
| [44:54] | No, he yet lives. | 没有 他还活着 | 
| [44:58] | And the wager is lost. | 赌金都输了 | 
| [45:01] | How much? | 输了多少 | 
| [45:03] | A substantial sum. | 数目很大 | 
| [45:05] | We don’t have it! | 我们没钱了 | 
| [45:09] | That Thracian– | 那名色雷斯人… | 
| [45:11] | He brings nothing but shame on our house! | 他让我们颜面尽失 | 
| [45:13] | Were it not for him, | 如果不是他 | 
| [45:15] | you would be a widow. | 你该守寡了 | 
| [45:17] | He saved my life in the pits this night. | 今晚是他救了我一命 | 
| [45:20] | A place you would never have been | 如果不是为了他 | 
| [45:21] | if it weren’t for him. | 你永远也不会踏足地下角斗场 | 
| [45:24] | He is cursed, he is cursed by the gods. | 他被诅咒了 他是天煞星 | 
| [45:27] | I would see his life ended, | 他命中注定该死于非命 | 
| [45:28] | as it should have been when he stepped into the arena, | 那天他在竞技场上就该死 | 
| [45:30] | doomed for execution. | 他注定被执行死刑 | 
| [45:32] | Every day that the Thracian yet lives, | 只要那名色雷斯人还尚在人间 | 
| [45:35] | I fear that his curse becomes our own. | 厄运迟早会降临至我们头上 | 
| [45:52] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [45:57] | Batiatus summons you. | 巴蒂塔斯传召你 | 
| [46:16] | My wife thinks you are cursed by the gods. | 我妻子认为你是天煞星 | 
| [46:20] | I’m inclined to agree. | 我也觉得如此 | 
| [46:23] | You’ll find no argument. | 我不会为此抗辩 | 
| [46:25] | The rational course would be to end your miserable life | 解决之道就是在你殃及我之前 | 
| [46:27] | before it further infects mine. | 结束你悲惨的人生 | 
| [46:29] | A promise was made, | 你曾向我许诺 | 
| [46:31] | you would find Sura. | 会帮我找到苏拉 | 
| [46:33] | If you died in the pits. | 前提是你得死在地下角斗场 | 
| [46:35] | Yet here you stand, alive. | 可你现在生龙活虎的站在这里 | 
| [46:38] | As do you. | 您也如此 | 
| [46:45] | Promise is kept. | 我会信守承诺 | 
| [46:48] | I will continue the search for her. | 帮你继续找寻她 | 
| [46:54] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 | 
| [46:56] | Gods or not, | 无论是天理还是人情 | 
| [46:57] | a debt demands repayment. | 我都必须报答 | 
| [47:03] | He’s to rejoin the gladiators as soon as he is able. | 让他尽早重归角斗士阵营 |