时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | We have seen misfortune. | 我们历经艰难困苦 |
[00:21] | Felt the sting of defeat. | 忍辱负重 |
[00:25] | The humility of vacant purse and empty stomach. | 我们一度忍饥挨饿 山穷水尽 |
[00:29] | Some believed the house of Batiatus | 有人以为巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[00:31] | would never reclaim its former glory. | 永远无法重振雄风了 |
[00:33] | That we would fade from memory forsaken by history. | 认为我们会在历史的潮流中冰消瓦解 |
[00:38] | But we have proved them wrong. | 但他们错了 |
[00:42] | We have proved the name Batiatus | 我们证明巴蒂塔斯这个名字 |
[00:44] | will live long after we have gone to dust and bone. | 一定会万古流芳 |
[00:48] | So stand proud before the bringer of rain! | 下面有请 携雨之使者 |
[00:52] | The slayer of the Shadow of Death! | 屠影之英雄 |
[00:55] | The new champion of Capua! | 卡普亚的新冠军 |
[00:59] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[01:12] | Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:00] | A titan his victory eclipsing all others! | 令众斗士相形见绌 自惭形秽 |
[02:04] | Quenching our thirst! | 令吾等如渴骥奔泉 沐雨沾露 |
[02:07] | Fulfilling our hopes and dreams! | 鹏游蝶梦 幻化为实 |
[02:10] | Behold the man as he becomes legend! | 仰之为枭雄 敬之为传奇 |
[02:20] | This is only the beginning! | 这仅仅是个开始 |
[02:22] | I will build an empire of blood and glory upon your name! | 我要以你的名字建立一个荣耀帝国 |
[02:26] | He did not stand against Theokoles on his own. | 打败瑟奥科斯应该是两个人的功劳 |
[02:29] | Crixus is not forgotten. | 我没有忘记克雷斯 |
[02:31] | He will always have position if he survives. | 他也是卡普亚的冠军 前提是他能活下来 |
[02:34] | But Spartacus is the name on the crowd’s tongue. | 不过现在 威名远播的是斯巴达克斯 |
[02:36] | And I would see it spoken | 而且我希望你的威望 |
[02:37] | with ever increasing amazement. | 与日俱增 |
[02:39] | I defeated a man who could not be defeated. | 无法战胜之人 都败在了我手下 |
[02:42] | What more could they expect of me? | 他们还要我做什么 |
[02:46] | Everything! | 一切 |
[02:48] | Their appetite is a great beast. | 欲壑难填 |
[02:49] | It must constantly be fed with new delights. | 只有持续的新鲜刺激才能满足观众 |
[02:51] | We’ll start by changing your fighting style. | 我们要改变你的格斗风格 |
[02:53] | Two swords as Theokoles fought with. | 用双剑 像瑟奥科斯那样 |
[02:57] | We’ll see the crowds pleasure double | 你用的武器更致命 |
[02:58] | with their new hero twice as deadly! | 观众的兴致也会激增 |
[03:00] | And new armor worthy of a legend! | 良骥配佳鞍 你还需要一副新铠甲 |
[03:03] | Men will be made to feel smaller by it! | 男人在你面前 会自愧不如 |
[03:05] | Women will moisten at the very sight. | 女人在你面前 会春潮澎湃 |
[03:11] | Ah but I forget. | 我差点忘了 |
[03:13] | He has no hard purpose for just any wet thigh does he? | 他对其他女人没有一丝兴趣 |
[03:16] | He and his purpose are not my concern. | 我才不关心他的兴趣所在 |
[03:19] | Fortunately the gods feel otherwise. | 神明们却很亲睐他 |
[03:21] | They shower him with more than rain and accolades… | 他们不仅赐予他雨水和荣耀 |
[03:24] | They bless him with news to lift the heart | 他们还给他带来了 |
[03:26] | higher than the clouds. | 天大的喜讯 |
[03:30] | Sura? | 苏拉吗 |
[03:31] | Found! | 找到她了 |
[03:32] | In the dark corners of Syria. | 在叙利亚的某个角落 |
[03:33] | Where…Where is she? | 她现在在哪 |
[03:34] | Is she well? | 她还好吗 |
[03:35] | Peace! | 冷静 |
[03:37] | All will be revealed when a mouth closes! | 容我慢慢道来 |
[03:39] | The Syrian Glaber spoke of sold her to a merchant | 葛雷博说的叙利亚人 把她卖给了一个商人 |
[03:41] | the sea his mistress. | 作情妇 |
[03:43] | He has recently docked on the shores of Neapolis. | 这个商人最近在那不勒斯上岸了 |
[03:44] | On Roman soil? | 在罗马吗 |
[03:46] | Your wife among the slaves. | 你的妻子就在奴隶之中 |
[03:47] | Two days ride from where you stand barring incident. | 不出意外的话 离你只有两天的路程 |
[03:49] | When do we leave? | 我们何时出发 |
[03:51] | Is it wise to allow such a thing? | 这样做不太明智吧 |
[03:52] | My man already spurs his horse rest at ease. | 我的人已经快马加鞭 |
[03:55] | She moves ever closer even as we speak. | 带她往训练场赶路呢 |
[04:03] | You are an honorable man. | 您是个守信的人 |
[04:06] | And will forever bear my gratitude. | 我会永远感激您的 |
[04:08] | As you bear mine. | 我也很感激 |
[04:10] | Being reunited with your wife | 让你和妻子团聚 |
[04:11] | is but the first of many rewards. | 只是众多奖励之一 |
[04:15] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[04:24] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[04:27] | Secrets upon secrets. | 一个又一个的秘密 |
[04:29] | The news of her discovery only just reached me. | 我也是刚得到这个消息 |
[04:32] | And what of good Ovidius and his family? | 那奥维迪斯一家你又做何解释 |
[04:35] | Why did you keep plans towards their slaughter from me? | 你为什么要背着我把他们赶尽杀绝 |
[04:39] | And all to clear a few debts. | 仅仅是为了那些债务吗 |
[04:42] | It had nothing to do with debt except one of blood. | 与钱财无关 只为让他血债血偿 |
[04:44] | His was the hand behind attempt on my life in the pits. | 就是他派人 要在地下角斗场杀我 |
[04:47] | Ovidius? | 奥维迪斯 |
[04:49] | Moved to purpose by Solonius. | 他是受索罗尼斯的指使 |
[04:55] | I keep from you not out of secrecy but from love. | 我对你隐瞒实情 只因我深爱你 |
[04:57] | I would not have you stained by such things. | 我不想让你趟这浑水 |
[05:00] | We are the toast of the fucking city. | 全城都对我们赞誉有加 |
[05:03] | Let us pause and enjoy it. | 何不尽享其荣 |
[05:22] | Yours alone. | 你自己的房间 |
[05:24] | Not to be shared? | 不用和人合住吗 |
[05:26] | Your achievement in earning it profound. | 你成就于此 实至名归 |
[05:28] | Made possible by your instruction. | 没你的指导我做不到的 |
[05:31] | My actions only set you to the task. | 师傅领进门 修行在个人 |
[05:33] | By depriving Theokoles of his life | 杀了瑟奥科斯 |
[05:35] | you put end to a battle left unfinished by my sword. | 我未能结束的战斗 你完成了 |
[05:39] | An end to my shame. | 也抹去了我的耻辱 |
[05:44] | I live to see my wife again because of you. | 我能活着再次见到我妻子 全因为你 |
[05:48] | A debt not soon forgotten. | 铭记你的恩惠 |
[05:51] | There is no balance between us. | 你我之间不谈恩惠 |
[05:54] | Only the promise of future glory. | 只有未来无限荣光 |
[06:01] | Are candles permitted? | 可以点蜡烛吗 |
[06:04] | Sura was always fond of them. | 苏拉一直很喜欢 |
[06:07] | You misunderstand. | 你误解了 |
[06:10] | This cell is for you alone. | 这个房间是给你自己的 |
[06:12] | Wives are not permitted to live among us. | 家室不允许和我们住在一起 |
[06:14] | Then where will she stay? | 那她住在哪里 |
[06:16] | In the villa. | 住在公馆 |
[06:17] | Kept safe and well in return | 那里安全舒适 作为回报 |
[06:19] | for good service to the domina. | 要尽心尽力伺候主人 |
[06:21] | As a slave. | 以奴隶的身份 |
[06:23] | As are we all. | 大家彼此 |
[06:26] | But you rise quickly | 可你进步得很快 |
[06:28] | unlike any other I’ve ever witnessed. | 闻所未闻 见所未见 |
[06:30] | Continue your ascent and you will gain freedom. | 加以时日 你会得到自由的 |
[06:33] | For both of you. | 你们两人的自由 |
[06:45] | Ashur. | 阿舒尔 |
[06:49] | Barca! | 巴尔卡 |
[06:51] | I was this very moment coming to have words. | 我正好要去找你好好聊聊 |
[06:53] | Keep them. | 别废话了 |
[06:54] | I would have coin instead. | 拿钱来 |
[06:55] | It is no small marvel the fall of Theokoles. | 瑟奥科斯居然战败 真是难以置信 |
[06:59] | Your wager in the favor of the unexpected outcome | 如此高的赔率 |
[07:01] | the size of the odds… | 你居然押注了 |
[07:04] | It’s not a simple matter | 要付清这笔钱 |
[07:05] | to cover a win of such margin eh? | 可不容易啊 |
[07:08] | I give no shit for margins. | 我不在乎你有钱没钱 |
[07:11] | Beg steal or kill to cover what is owed. | 摇尾乞怜还是杀人偷窃 随便你 |
[07:14] | Or you will have two worthless legs. | 凑不够钱 我就废了你双腿 |
[07:15] | And nothing in between to prop yourself up. | 你的第三条腿也别想再用了 |
[07:39] | I’ve had exchange with the cripple. | 我和那瘸子说过了 |
[07:41] | He pays what is owed? | 他答应给钱了吗 |
[07:43] | Soon the coin will be in hand. | 很快这笔钱就会到手了 |
[07:44] | Enough to buy our freedom. | 足够让我们两个重获自由 |
[07:52] | Freedom err…The word is foreign to the tongue. | 自由 这个词真的很陌生 |
[07:56] | It will learn to savor the taste. | 我们会尝到自由的滋味的 |
[07:58] | What of the birds? | 这些鸟怎么办 |
[08:00] | They will fly this place as we do. | 他们会振翅高飞 如同我们 |
[08:02] | I will see what clothes we have packed and ready. | 我去看看行李收拾的如何了 |
[08:06] | Which direction shall we travel and how far? | 我们要去哪呢 要走多远 |
[08:09] | As far as desire wills our feet. | 天高任我行 |
[08:14] | This cloak. | 这个披风 |
[08:16] | It was the one you wore when you left. | 是你走的时候穿的 |
[08:18] | When good Ovidius was murdered. | 就是可怜的奥维迪斯被杀的那天 |
[08:20] | There was nothing good about him. | 可怜之人必有可恨之处 |
[08:21] | Then it was you who killed him? | 所以是你杀了他 |
[08:23] | All his slaves? | 还有他的奴隶们 |
[08:24] | His family… | 他的家人 |
[08:25] | My hands did what they were commanded. | 我也是受命于人 |
[08:28] | What of the young boy. | 那个小男孩呢 |
[08:29] | Ovidius’ son. | 奥维迪斯的儿子 |
[08:30] | Did they take his life too? | 他们也下命杀他吗 |
[08:32] | Such were my order. | 是的 |
[08:35] | But you know of my affection | 可你知道我十分喜爱 |
[08:36] | for delicate things. | 娇弱的珍玮 |
[08:39] | The boy was spared | 我没杀那个男孩 |
[08:42] | and set to wander far from the deed. | 他早就远走高飞了 |
[08:43] | By the time he is discovered we will be free. | 等别人发现他的时候 我们已经自由了 |
[08:47] | And your hands? | 那你呢 |
[08:49] | Clean forever more. | 从此金盆洗手 |
[08:51] | And yours to command… | 执子之手 与子偕老 |
[09:28] | Spartacus’ victory ignites the imagination of the city! | 斯巴达克斯的胜利点燃了众人的热情 |
[09:31] | Orders for my men | 稍有身份的人 |
[09:32] | flood in from every family with half a name | 全都带着钱争先恐后地 |
[09:34] | and a little coin! | 订购比赛门票 |
[09:35] | Prosperity beyond measure is within our reach! | 无数金银落到我们口袋 |
[09:38] | As are those who would have you dead. | 也包括那些想要你命的人 |
[09:41] | I will see Solonius pay for the grievance. | 我会让索罗尼斯付出代价的 |
[09:43] | But these things are not be hurried. | 不过不用急于一时 |
[09:47] | I would savor every drop of sweat from his brow | 我要好好享受让他担惊受怕 |
[09:49] | as my noose tightens upon his neck. | 惶恐不安的感觉 |
[09:53] | I would prefer it tighten quickly. | 我希望你动作快点 |
[09:55] | Eh everything to its season. | 万物皆有其规律 |
[09:57] | Turning towards more pressing matters. | 揠苗助长只会事倍功半 |
[09:59] | Reuniting the thracian with his wife? | 让色雷斯人和他妻子破镜重圆呢 |
[10:03] | Not the matter I was referring to. | 这个不算揠苗助长 |
[10:06] | Have the girl’s ass a bit and I’ll watch. | 玩弄那女奴的菊花 我要看 |
[10:10] | And I would give pleasure to your eyes… | 我一定让你大饱眼福 |
[10:27] | The thracian woman concerns me. | 色雷斯人的老婆总令我如鲠在喉 |
[10:32] | The promise of finding her | 他肯甘心受控 |
[10:33] | Was the only thing that kept him in check. | 唯一的原因就是你承诺帮他寻找妻子 |
[10:36] | What if her presence reverts him to his thracian ways | 若她的出现 令他重拾色雷斯人的本色 |
[10:38] | And thoughts of defiance? | 决意反抗怎么办 |
[10:41] | It will not. | 绝不可能 |
[10:44] | How can you be so sure? | 你何以如此肯定 |
[10:46] | Did you see the tears of gratitude in his eyes? | 你没见他眼里饱含的感激之泪吗 |
[10:51] | Gratitude falls short of loyalty. | 感激可不等于忠诚 |
[10:55] | He’s not the man crixus is. | 他可不比克雷斯 |
[10:58] | And crixus is not the man he was | 今时不同往日 |
[10:59] | And may never be again. | 克雷斯也许无法重振雄风了 |
[11:04] | Spartacus will be reunited with his wife. | 斯巴达克斯将与他的妻子团聚 |
[11:09] | And in the act… | 到那时 |
[11:11] | I will bind him to us and this ludus… | 他定将忠于我们 忠于这片训练场 |
[11:14] | Until god comes to claim us all… | 至死方休 |
[11:44] | how will you save us? | 你要如何解救我们 |
[11:47] | From the rain. | 我是说这大雨 |
[11:49] | Your victory splits the skies. | 你的胜利使得天空决堤 |
[11:51] | How will you close them before we all drown? | 你要如何在我们被淹死前堵住缺口 |
[11:53] | You believe the rest of the fools then? | 这么说来 你相信那些蠢人的话了 |
[11:55] | That I am blessed by the gods? | 相信我受众神庇佑 |
[11:57] | Miracles do take habit of shooting out of your ass. | 的确 奇迹总是眷顾于你 |
[12:03] | I’ve heard whispers of yet more divine providence. | 我还听到更多天佑于你的传闻 |
[12:06] | Sura. | 关于苏拉 |
[12:07] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[12:10] | She speeds to my arms from Neapolis. | 她正从那不勒斯飞奔向我的怀抱 |
[12:13] | And still you doubt the god’s favor you. | 即使如此 你仍不相信众神眷顾于你 |
[12:16] | If what sura has been forced to endure | 如果苏拉遭遇的一切 |
[12:17] | Is parcel of their favor | 也算是他们对我的眷顾 |
[12:18] | I would rather they turn their back on me. | 那我宁愿他们对我反戈相向 |
[12:20] | If they exist at all. | 如果他们真的存在的话 |
[12:21] | She comes. | 无论怎样 她正赶来 |
[12:22] | That is all that matters now. | 这才是最重要的 |
[12:28] | You once lived free in these lands. | 你曾以自由之身在这里生活过 |
[12:30] | From which way does she travel? | 她会从哪里过来 |
[12:33] | The port in Neapolis lies in that direction. | 那不勒斯的港口在那个方向 |
[12:37] | Are there roads to the mountains that lead east? | 可有向东的道路能通往那座山上 |
[12:39] | Several. | 有几条 |
[12:41] | Which ones are the most sparsely traveled? | 最人迹罕至的是哪几条 |
[12:44] | An odd question removed from the subject. | 这问题有点怪 你偏题了 |
[12:47] | Not so far astray. | 不算偏 |
[12:51] | Yes some are sparsely traveled. | 是的 的确有几条路人迹罕至 |
[12:54] | But not to the point of the new champion of fucking capua | 但是你也别异想天开 |
[12:56] | Going unnoticed if overcome by questionable thoughts. | 不管多么人迹罕至 也不能让你销声匿迹 |
[12:59] | How long do you think before Batiatus | 你觉得还要多久 |
[13:00] | Would allow me to buy our freedom? | 巴蒂塔斯才会允许我赎回自由 |
[13:03] | How many years will she be condemned to bow and scrape? | 她还要为奴为婢到何时 |
[13:06] | Death the alternative? | 所以就要白白送死吗 |
[13:07] | You move to escape beyond these walls | 试图逃出这里 |
[13:08] | And that is surely what you’ll find. | 无异于白白送死 |
[13:10] | Has no one ever attempted such a thing? | 从未有人这般尝试过吗 |
[13:11] | And lived? | 而且幸存? |
[13:12] | No. | 从来没有 |
[13:13] | It is a thing born of the impossible. | 此事绝无可能 |
[13:16] | The same was said of defeating theokoles. | 战胜瑟奥科斯 此前也被视作绝无可能 |
[13:19] | You have a plan then? | 这么说来 你有计划了 |
[13:20] | One begins to take shape… | 刚现雏形… |
[14:08] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[14:10] | I fear it malformed. | 只怕是漏洞百出吧 |
[14:12] | In what way? | 此话怎讲 |
[14:13] | Weapons to begin. | 首先是兵器问题 |
[14:14] | In large supply at a ludus. | 训练场里有大量的兵器 |
[14:16] | Ah but kept by lock and key. | 但都被锁着 |
[14:18] | Or do you believe the gods will drop one from the sky | 你以为老天会将钥匙 |
[14:20] | Along with the rain? | 随雨一起降下来 |
[14:21] | I believe in opportunity. | 我相信机遇 |
[14:24] | And the power of reason to seize upon it. | 相信机难轻失 |
[14:26] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Say you somehow “Reason” Up a weapon. | 暂且不谈武器的问题 |
[14:29] | What of a horse? | 那马匹呢 |
[14:31] | You’ll never reach the mountains without one. | 没有马 如何赶路 |
[14:32] | Dominus provides one. | 苏拉会乘着马车而来 |
[14:35] | Sura arrives by cart… | 马匹就是现成的了 |
[14:50] | Well it won’t matter. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[14:52] | Weapons horses they’re the least of your concerns. | 兵器 马 这些都无关紧要 |
[14:54] | And the greatest? | 那什么才是至关重要的 |
[14:56] | The one man that could stop you… | 能阻止你的那个人 |
[15:42] | I had not considered him. | 这我倒没考虑到 |
[15:43] | You have not considered many things. | 你没考虑到的事情多着呢 |
[15:45] | Take pause I beg of you. | 省省吧 算我求你了 |
[15:47] | No. | 不行 |
[15:48] | We will have our freedom. | 我们一定要拥有自由 |
[15:51] | I will take her in my arms | 我要将她拥入怀中 |
[15:52] | And hear her speak my name. | 听她轻声呢喃 |
[15:54] | My name. | 我真正的名字 |
[15:56] | Not the one the Romans branded me with. | 不是罗马人强加于我的那个 |
[15:59] | I cannot help you in this. | 我不能帮你这么做 |
[16:00] | I would not ask it. | 我并未打算让你帮忙 |
[16:01] | If it weren’t for my own family… | 如果不是为了我的家人… |
[16:02] | Give it no thought. | 别想了 |
[16:03] | Is there nothing I can say to turn you from this path? | 你就这么一意孤行吗 |
[16:05] | Nothing. | 是的 |
[16:09] | Then may the gods you don’t believe in favor you. | 但求神明保佑你了 |
[16:54] | A fine figure is he not? | 很威风凛凛吧 |
[16:56] | A god among men. | 着实是人中翘楚 |
[16:57] | I’ve never beheld such magnificent armor. | 我从未见过如此巧夺天工之作 |
[17:03] | If you grant permission | 如您准许 |
[17:06] | I would wear it upon my wife’s return. | 我想穿着它迎接我妻子 |
[17:08] | A move to impress? | 想博佳人一笑 |
[17:11] | She will marvel at the sight. | 她定会叹为观止 |
[17:42] | A man must always appear his best in the eyes of love. | 士当为知己者容 |
[17:44] | You may wear it. | 准了 |
[17:45] | And I will even stand by your side | 我也会到场 |
[17:47] | While you welcome her with your open arms. | 和你一同迎接她 |
[17:49] | The swords however… | 不过 这剑 |
[17:51] | What need would I have of them? | 与我无用 |
[17:56] | Can it be?! | 是他吗 |
[17:58] | The legend himself among us?! | 传奇人物现身于此 |
[18:01] | Magistrate calavius! | 克拉维斯行政官 |
[18:02] | Good fortune to see you. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[18:04] | No the good fortune is mine! | 是我的荣幸才对 |
[18:05] | My son Numerius cannot cease his talk | 犬子努曼里斯喋喋不休地 |
[18:07] | Of spartacus and his victory over theokoles. | 说着斯巴达克斯打败瑟奥科斯的事 |
[18:11] | He demanded a trip to market to obtain something | 甚至要求到市场来 |
[18:13] | Of thrace in your man’s honor. | 要买点来自色雷斯的东西 |
[18:16] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[18:20] | The merchant said it was a warrior’s weapon. | 店家说曾是武士所使的兵器 |
[18:26] | As well it is. | 确是如此 |
[18:30] | See these marks? | 看这标记 |
[18:33] | Thracians notch their hilts. | 是色雷斯人刻在刀柄上的 |
[18:35] | One for every kill. | 标志着战利品的数量 |
[18:39] | How many made to yours after slaying theokoles? | 你打败了瑟奥科斯能算几个 |
[18:42] | He must have been worth ten at least! | 至少算十个吧 |
[18:45] | If I could wield a sword half as well you… | 如果我使剑的功夫有你一半好 |
[18:50] | Join us at my master’s ludus | 来主人的训练场吧 |
[18:53] | And I will teach you the blow | 我会教你那一招 |
[18:56] | That brought death to the shadow. | 对死亡之影的致命一击 |
[18:58] | A splendid notion! | 好主意 |
[19:00] | Father? | 父亲 |
[19:03] | Perhaps a visit later this afternoon. | 或许下午迟些时候过去 |
[19:06] | Why make the boy suffer with anticipation? | 令郎已经迫不及待了 |
[19:08] | Join us presently. | 现在就来吧 |
[19:09] | Joy must be delayed in favor of sorrow. | 要事在身 玩乐当再缓缓 |
[19:12] | I attend to matters relating my cousin’s murder. | 还得去处理表弟遭人谋杀一事 |
[19:15] | Good ovidius. | 可怜的奥维迪斯 |
[19:17] | The heart constricts at the thought. | 一想起就悲愤不已 |
[19:19] | But swells with promise of vengeance. | 但更激起了复仇的火焰 |
[19:23] | Numerius! Come! | 努曼里斯 走 |
[19:25] | Your generous hospitality will be appreciated shortly. | 你的好意日后定当答谢 |
[19:36] | An invitation to school the magistrate’s son? | 邀请行政官的儿子来训练场 |
[19:40] | Apologies if I offered out of turn. | 失礼之处 还望恕罪 |
[19:42] | Fuck apologies! | 恕你的狗头罪 |
[19:44] | Shrewd maneuvering if ever I saw it! | 太高明了 |
[19:46] | I’ll make a Roman of you yet! | 楠木可雕也 |
[19:59] | Should his eyes not be open? | 这么闭着眼正常吗 |
[20:01] | Calm is needed to heal the wound. | 让他保持镇静才利于疗伤 |
[20:03] | I keep him at rest with herb. | 所以我给他用了点草药 |
[20:05] | He will recover? | 他能痊愈吗 |
[20:07] | I’ve done what I can. | 尽我所能了 |
[20:08] | It rests in the hands of the gods. | 剩下的就听天由命 |
[20:11] | No. | 错 |
[20:13] | His life now rests in your hands. | 他的命就交给你手中 |
[20:16] | And I will see them parted | 如果他死了 |
[20:17] | From your fucking body if he dies. | 你就等着被斩去双手吧 |
[20:24] | See how they all look at you? | 看看大家怎么看你 |
[20:27] | My father had many champions | 先父手上出过许多冠军 |
[20:29] | But none to rival the great spartacus! | 但无人能与斯巴达克斯匹敌 |
[20:33] | You can almost smell the coins dropping into our purse. | 听到金币在口袋里叮当作响了吧 |
[20:39] | If I may what remains of my own coin | 请允许我问下 除去负担苏拉的旅费 |
[20:41] | After sura’s transport? | 我的奖金还所剩几许 |
[20:43] | You wish to buy something for your wife? | 想给你老婆买东西 |
[20:45] | This market is for proper romans | 这里是为罗马人而设 |
[20:46] | It would not suit a slave. | 东西或许不适合奴隶 |
[20:48] | I ask not for me but for the men. | 我是想给弟兄们的 |
[20:52] | Wine and women in celebration of my victory. | 美女好酒 来庆祝我的胜利 |
[20:56] | A noble gesture to be much appreciated. | 懂得有乐同享 值得赞赏 |
[20:59] | You pay with your own coin | 自掏腰包 大家享福 |
[21:01] | Yet their happiness is a benefit to me. | 与我也有利 |
[21:04] | Very well let it be done. | 很好 就这么定了 |
[21:06] | Ah Marcellus is of sound choice towards the vice. | 想花天酒地找马塞勒斯准没错 |
[21:09] | Shall I make arrangement? | 我去安排 |
[21:14] | See that there is ample remainder. | 不要太铺张 |
[21:16] | Dominus. | 是 主人 |
[21:18] | Come let us prepare for the magistrate’s arrival. | 走 我们去准备迎接行政官大驾了 |
[21:35] | More threats then is it? | 又来威胁我吗 |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | Coin to the purpose of wine and whores. | 这些钱 拿去弄些酒和女人来 |
[21:42] | Enough to wet tongue and cock for my master’s men. | 好好伺候我家主人的那群角斗士 |
[21:48] | And a large matter of debt to the gladiator barca | 关于欠巴尔卡的那笔钱 |
[21:50] | That I would ask assistance with… | 还需要你的帮助 |
[22:01] | I have no hand for this. | 这个我招架不住 |
[22:06] | Your belt and adornments. | 你的腰带 饰物 |
[22:07] | They hinder your purpose. | 影响了你的活动 |
[22:10] | Your armor is heavy and yet you move swiftly. | 你的盔甲却不妨碍你身手敏捷 |
[22:12] | in time so will you. | 假以时日 你亦如此 |
[22:14] | But a true warrior needs only a sword | 骁勇的战士 只需一剑在手 |
[22:16] | to cleave his fate. | 便可扭转乾坤 |
[22:26] | I see your meaning. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[22:27] | Let us go again. | 再来一次 |
[22:30] | Play Theokoles and I will attempt to bring the rains… | 你扮演瑟奥科斯 我将战胜你迎来甘霖 |
[22:41] | Apologies for our late arrival. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[22:44] | My inquiry at my cousin’s villa was… | 调查我表弟公馆的惨案 |
[22:46] | overwhelming. | 真是劳身焦思 |
[22:48] | How did you fare? | 你还好吗 |
[22:50] | As expected when walking on dead relatives. | 亡亲之灾 痛入心脾也在意料之中 |
[22:54] | Your son is a quick study with the sword. | 令郎在剑术上真是一点就通 |
[22:56] | Born of a fascination with gladiators. | 他生来就对角斗士着迷 |
[23:00] | His fifteenth birthday approaches | 他即将年满十五岁 |
[23:02] | my ears are assaulted with request for a pair | 吵着要在生日宴会上安排角斗表演 |
[23:04] | to show demonstration at his party. | 我听得耳朵都起茧了 |
[23:07] | I had thought to engage solonius’ men | 我本想雇用索罗尼斯的人 |
[23:10] | but his wares have fallen out of fashion | 但自从瑟奥科斯战败后 |
[23:12] | since your victory over Theokoles. | 他那边就无人问津了 |
[23:14] | It seems your son has a taste for what is in favor. | 看来令郎品位甚高 |
[23:16] | And I would see him well fed. | 我会让他如愿以偿 |
[23:18] | Come. Let us negotiate a price for the meal. | 这边请 我们边吃饭边谈价格 |
[23:21] | Begging pardon dominus. | 打扰一下 主人 |
[23:22] | I bring word of great import to magistrate calavius. | 克拉维斯行政官有重要消息要转告您 |
[23:25] | An important man | 真是忙人 |
[23:26] | seldom out of reach of public matters! | 国事家事 日理万机 |
[23:31] | Ah this message strikes more personal. | 是私事 |
[23:35] | Ovidius’ boy yet lives! | 奥维迪斯的儿子还活着 |
[23:39] | Well this is fantastic. | 真是奇迹 |
[23:40] | How can it be? | 这怎么可能 |
[23:42] | By Jupiter’s blessing. | 有朱庇特的护佑 |
[23:43] | He was discovered miles north of Capua | 被找到时 他正在卡普亚北边 |
[23:44] | Wandering the road! | 数里外的路上游荡 |
[23:47] | What of his words? | 他说了什么吗 |
[23:48] | Does he describe the horrors? | 有没有描述惨案经过 |
[23:49] | How he came to survive. | 以及如何得以幸存 |
[23:50] | Details not yet clear. | 细节尚不清楚 |
[23:51] | Numerius come! | 努曼里斯 我们走 |
[23:55] | Do not forget your things. | 别忘了你的东西 |
[24:00] | Gratitude for the lesson. | 多谢赐教 |
[24:02] | It was an honor. | 倍感荣幸 |
[24:04] | Numerius! | 努曼里斯 |
[24:20] | How can the boy still be alive? | 那个男孩怎么还活着 |
[24:21] | He could not. | 这不可能 |
[24:23] | Your eyes held his death? | 你亲眼看见他被杀了吗 |
[24:24] | No. | 没有 |
[24:26] | I left the deed in Barca’s hands. | 我交给巴尔卡处理了 |
[24:28] | And our lives as well. | 你把我们的性命也交给他了 |
[24:31] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[24:33] | Fuck. Think! | 操 容我想想 |
[24:34] | Pardon the intrusion. | 恕我打扰 |
[24:36] | Provision for the celebration arrive. | 庆功宴的美味佳肴送到了 |
[24:38] | Cunt with celebration! | 去他妈的庆功宴 |
[24:40] | We are betrayed by the beast of fucking Carthage | 天杀的迦太基猛兽背叛了我们 |
[24:42] | and you bray about wine and whores! | 你还在这叫唤美酒和婊子 |
[24:46] | Barca? | 巴尔卡吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:48] | The man has always been loyal. | 那人向来忠诚 |
[24:50] | As a snake to the breast. | 不过是农夫怀里的蛇 |
[24:52] | The son of Ovidius lives. | 奥维迪斯的儿子还活着 |
[24:54] | Unfortunate news. | 不幸的消息 |
[24:57] | Would the boy know your face? | 那孩子看见了您的脸吗 |
[24:59] | No I was in shadow. | 没有 我藏身阴影中 |
[25:02] | But Barca was clearly revealed. | 但巴尔卡被看得一清二楚 |
[25:05] | I cannot believe Barca would betray you. | 我不信巴尔卡会背叛您 |
[25:10] | And yet… | 可是 |
[25:13] | If you have knowledge bring it to light. | 知道什么 全部如实招来 |
[25:18] | Barca placed a wager against Theokoles | 巴尔卡下注赌瑟奥科斯输 |
[25:20] | winning sizeable coin. | 赢了一大笔钱 |
[25:22] | I overheard him whisper to Pietros | 我无意中听到他对皮洛斯说 |
[25:24] | intentions to buy their freedom with it. | 要用这笔钱为两人赎身 |
[25:27] | Barca has never mentioned desire to leave these walls. | 巴尔卡从未谈及想要离开这里 |
[25:31] | He seeks to fly before discovery. | 他想在事情败露前远走高飞 |
[25:34] | If the child is allowed to look upon his face | 如果那孩子看见了他的脸 |
[25:36] | he will be known as your man. | 你就脱不了干系 |
[25:38] | Gather proper guard and return with Barca. | 找可靠的守卫带巴尔卡来 |
[25:39] | I would hear truth spilled from his mouth. | 我要让他亲口说出事实 |
[25:41] | When a man is pressed lies flow with greater ease. | 压力之下 难免满口谎言 |
[25:45] | End him and be done with it. | 干掉他就完事了 |
[25:47] | Not before I look into his eyes | 那也要等我亲自确认 |
[25:49] | and see if treachery lurks there. | 他是否背叛了我 |
[25:52] | Perhaps there is another path to illumination. | 也许还有办法查清真相 |
[25:56] | One traveled by more delicate sensibilities…. | 从那个娇弱多情的人下手 |
[26:27] | Tomorrow the men will be slow from drink. | 到了明日 这些人会醉得身手迟钝 |
[26:31] | And half the guards with them. | 一半的守卫也会如此 |
[26:38] | There is one that does not partake | 有一个人不会 |
[26:40] | in your joyous offerings… | 如你所愿 |
[26:42] | A man of higher principle not so easily distracted. | 那人严于律己 不易耽溺声色犬马 |
[26:48] | How does Crixus fare? | 克雷斯情况如何 |
[26:50] | Adrift in the land of dreams. | 昏迷不醒 |
[26:53] | Kept there yet by the medicus in hope of recovery. | 全赖医师维持 尚存一线康复的希望 |
[26:59] | I would pay my respects. | 我要去问候他 |
[27:08] | You drown me! | 你灌溉了我 |
[27:10] | In more than just wine… | 我不光要用酒 |
[27:16] | Pietros. | 皮洛斯 |
[27:17] | You are summoned. | 主人召见你 |
[27:35] | what are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[27:39] | I come to share drink with my partner in victory! | 我来和我的战友共饮胜利美酿 |
[27:43] | Well pay your respects and be gone he needs rest. | 致以你的敬意然后离开吧 他需要休息 |
[27:47] | And keep that fucking wine from his lips. | 别让他喝酒 |
[27:59] | Without you brother | 若非与你并肩 |
[28:02] | My blood would have fallen in the arena | 也许我早已血洒竞技场 |
[28:04] | Instead of the rain! | 而非这天降之甘露 |
[28:05] | May the gods forever honor crixus the undefeated gaul! | 愿诸神护佑克雷斯 不可战胜的高卢勇士 |
[28:18] | And forgive the pain I cause. | 原谅因我而带来的痛苦 |
[28:26] | Move aside! | 闪开 |
[28:30] | His wound has reopened. | 他的伤口又裂了 |
[28:31] | The brown jar! | 给我棕色的罐子 |
[28:32] | Quickly! | 快 |
[28:34] | Will this heal him? | 这能救他的吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:36] | But it will calm him to sleep so that I may seal the wound. | 但这能麻醉他从而让我重新缝合伤口 |
[28:45] | Will he be all right? | 他不会有事吧 |
[28:47] | Get the fuck out! | 快滚出去 |
[29:02] | I’ve had too much wine already… | 我已经喝了不少酒了 |
[29:04] | None of worth. | 皆为下品 |
[29:05] | This is falernian | 这是费勒纳斯酒 |
[29:06] | None of that swill flowing below us. | 绝非他们肆意挥霍的垃圾 |
[29:11] | Um it truly tastes of the gods. | 确为玉露琼浆 |
[29:14] | And brings us closer to them. | 确实如此 |
[29:18] | How fares barca? | 巴尔卡怎么样 |
[29:20] | In fine spirits as are all the men. | 神采飞扬 和众人无异 |
[29:22] | Is your confidence to be trusted? | 你能被信任吗 |
[29:24] | Yes of course dominus. | 当然 主人 |
[29:27] | Several days ago | 几天前 |
[29:29] | I was forced to take retribution against ovidius | 我不得已对奥维迪斯采取了一些行动 |
[29:31] | The grain merchant. | 那个谷物商 |
[29:32] | He had made attempt on my life in the pits. | 他在地下角斗场企图谋杀我 |
[29:34] | The man was a danger and not to be trusted | 那个男人危险至极且反复无常 |
[29:36] | He had to be handled accordingly. | 他要受到应有的惩罚 |
[29:37] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[29:39] | Now rumors abounds that more than ovidius | 流言说 |
[29:40] | Gave up their lives. | 奥维迪斯一家 |
[29:41] | His entire family slain. | 惨遭灭门 |
[29:43] | There was even a child. | 他们还有一个孩子 |
[29:46] | The rest I can put from mind. | 别人我皆可不顾 |
[29:47] | But the boy he troubles my conscience. | 唯此男孩使我的良心受到谴责 |
[29:50] | If barca exceeded my orders and laid hand to such an act… | 如果巴尔卡执行我的命令 将此男孩杀死 |
[29:53] | No he didn’t kill the boy. | 不 他没有杀死那个男孩 |
[29:56] | Perhaps you only tell me what I wish to hear. | 你也只是为了顺我意才这样说吧 |
[29:59] | No no no. | 不 不 |
[29:59] | He told me so himself. | 他亲口告诉我 |
[30:01] | He swore he’d never harm a child. | 他发誓绝不会伤害一个孩子 |
[30:05] | Well this gives reason to put conscience to rest. | 这让我的良心得到片刻的慰藉 |
[30:08] | He’ll be so pleased to know it. | 他得知此事定会欣喜若狂 |
[30:10] | We’ll keep it from him yet a while. | 先别告诉他 |
[30:13] | I do not wish to taint the celebration | 我不想让如此欢喜的庆典 |
[30:14] | With such dark thoughts. | 蒙上灰色的阴影 |
[30:16] | Yes dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[30:18] | Thank you for your honesty pietros. | 感谢你的知无不言 皮洛斯 |
[30:31] | The true nature of the man is revealed. | 人性之实终被揭露 |
[30:34] | I would not have thought it of him. | 我绝没想到他会这样 |
[30:39] | Let barca hoist his cup a while. | 让巴尔卡再多高兴一会 |
[30:41] | When his wits are damp with wine | 等他被酒精麻痹后 |
[30:42] | Then I will see him rewarded for his loyalty. | 我会让他知道不忠的代价 |
[30:46] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[31:21] | You smell of wine. | 你满身酒气 |
[31:23] | I bring cups full of celebration. | 我带来美酒 庆祝胜利 |
[31:27] | I honor your victory. | 我以你的胜利为荣 |
[31:30] | With prayer. | 因而祈祷 |
[31:33] | Your instruction made possible reunion with my wife. | 你的殷勤指导使我能与我妻子重聚 |
[31:38] | I would raise cups in gratitude. | 敬你一杯以表感激 |
[31:40] | The sentiment is well received. | 感激之情照单收下 |
[31:42] | But wine has not passed my lips for many years. | 但我已禁酒多年 |
[31:46] | Your gods forbid it? | 是神明禁止的吗 |
[31:48] | No. | 不是 |
[31:54] | It is a matter of discipline. | 是纪律 |
[31:58] | Sura always cautioned toward the same. | 苏拉也常常这样提醒我 |
[32:00] | A wise woman. | 睿智的女人 |
[32:03] | Far beyond the station of her husband. | 比她的丈夫更具远见卓识 |
[32:07] | If she had not come into my life… | 如果她从未踏入我的生活 |
[32:09] | And now she returns. | 现在 她回来了 |
[32:12] | The gods have truly blessed you. | 果然神明亲睐于你 |
[32:14] | Sura would say the same. | 苏拉也一定会这样说 |
[32:17] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[32:18] | The gods and I do not tread common ground. | 神明与我难有一致 |
[32:21] | Although she made effort many times | 尽管她曾尽其所能 |
[32:24] | To place us at even footing. | 让我们相融共处 |
[32:26] | Wise and understanding. | 睿智而通情达理 |
[32:28] | To love a man despite his shortcomings… | 懂得包容爱人的缺点 |
[32:31] | She is the only reason my heart beats within my chest. | 她就是我活着的唯一理由 |
[32:34] | To find love such as this… | 一生觅得如此佳人相伴 |
[32:38] | A rare and fortunate thing. | 实为有幸 |
[32:41] | You speak from knowledge? | 经验之谈吗 |
[32:45] | A wife of my own. | 我也有家室 |
[32:48] | The thought of her ever upon my mind. | 我的妻子 一个思想远深于我的女人 |
[32:53] | Does she live? | 她还活着吗 |
[32:58] | In memory. | 一段不能忘却的纪念 |
[33:03] | I would have desired to meet her. | 我真希望能够见到她 |
[33:06] | And tell her of her husband’s worth. | 让她知晓丈夫的默默深情和铁骨柔肠 |
[33:13] | Apologies for disturbing your prayers. | 很抱歉打扰了你的祷告 |
[33:16] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[33:25] | I cannot drink to victory. | 我不能为胜利而饮酒 |
[33:28] | But to your wife | 但可以为你 |
[33:31] | And her joyous return… | 即将归来团聚的妻子而举杯… |
[33:36] | Discipline gives way to the moment. | 暂且放下纪律 为此刻干杯 |
[33:40] | You honor us. | 感激之至 |
[34:37] | Wow what did the dominus require? | 主人招你去干什么 |
[34:39] | Nothing of import… | 一些无关紧要的… |
[34:43] | You kiss with purpose. | 你这一吻似乎意味深长 |
[34:45] | For the thought of freedom… | 因为我想到了即将到来的自由… |
[34:56] | A word if I may. | 我可以和你 说句话吗 |
[34:58] | Fuck your words unless coupled with coin. | 除非你带来了钱 否则滚一边去 |
[35:01] | The very matter I came to discuss. | 我是来和你商量一件很重要的事 |
[35:03] | I’ve secured a sizeable loan from good Marcellus | 我从马塞勒斯那里借到了一大笔钱 |
[35:05] | To cover your winnings. | 可以付清你赌赢的钱 |
[35:07] | The terms of interest were outrageous.. | 借款利息高得让人难以置信… |
[35:08] | Give it here. | 赶紧拿来 |
[35:10] | Marcellus will bring it when he collects his whore in the morning. | 明早 马塞勒斯会拿钱过来 |
[35:16] | You interrupt my cock with empty hands? | 你就为这几句屁话过来扫我的兴致吗 |
[35:18] | And intelligence. | 我想让你想一想 |
[35:20] | Batiatus knows of your desire for freedom | 巴蒂塔斯知道你特别想赎身 |
[35:22] | And makes noise for discussing terms. | 对赎身条件他会百般刁难的 |
[35:24] | Your skills while impressive in the arena | 在竞技场上你是技艺超群的角斗士 |
[35:27] | Lack a certain gentle touch in the art of negotiation. | 可在谈判桌前你却是初出茅庐的门外汉 |
[35:31] | I can offer to bargain a better price from Batiatus | 我可以帮你在巴蒂塔斯那里讨还一个 |
[35:34] | For your release. | 赎身的好价钱 |
[35:35] | Half the difference to be subtracted from my debt to you. | 然后从我欠你的债里免除赎身差价的一半 |
[35:40] | Batiatus is in agreeable spirits. | 巴蒂斯塔现在兴致正欢 |
[35:41] | If we move with haste… | 我们何不趁热打铁… |
[35:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:47] | Lets go and call him dominus for the final time. | 我们走吧 让我再最后一次唤其为主人 |
[36:13] | I hear whispers you seek freedom. | 我听说你想要赎取自由 |
[36:18] | Ashur represents me in the discussion. | 阿舒尔带我来要和你谈谈此事 |
[36:23] | Discussion? | 谈谈 |
[36:25] | There’s none to be had in the matter. | 我看没有必要了 |
[36:27] | The bond between master and slave has already been dissolved… | 你我主奴之宜已经解除了… |
[36:34] | The moment you disobeyed me. | 就从你对我违命不遵的那刻起 |
[36:37] | Disobeyed? | 违命不遵 |
[36:40] | The son of Ovidius lives. | 奥维迪斯的儿子还活着 |
[36:49] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:51] | The magistrate rides to retrieve him. | 行政官正快马加鞭的去接他 |
[36:53] | Yet breathing small fingers trembling | 那一息尚存的孩子 会用纤小颤巍的手指 |
[36:55] | To reveal the beast that took away his family. | 指出那个杀亲灭门的禽兽 |
[36:58] | This cannot be. | 这是不可能的 |
[36:59] | My hands upon his throat | 我的手就捏在他的喉咙上 |
[37:01] | I felt the life flee from his body. | 我能感觉到他的小命呜呼而逝 |
[37:07] | Your lover spoke otherwise. | 你的小受可不是这么说的 |
[37:11] | Pietros? | 皮洛斯 |
[37:13] | You told him the boy lives. | 你告诉过他那个孩子还活着 |
[37:14] | Did you not? | 对不对 |
[37:17] | I did. | 是的 |
[37:18] | But only to calm him. | 但那不过是为了安抚他 |
[37:21] | If he knew the child’s blood stained my hands… | 如果他知道我的双手染上孩子的鲜血… |
[37:23] | So you lied to him? | 所以你对他撒谎了 |
[37:28] | Or he lies to you now. | 也许他正在对您撒谎 |
[37:32] | Either way we’ve a serious issue of trust. | 不管怎样 我们有了严重的信任危机 |
[37:39] | Dominus let me expl… | 主人 请让我… |
[37:49] | Well stop him! | 捉住他 |
[39:21] | Now you’re free. | 现在你自由了 |
[40:41] | Barca purchased his freedom. | 巴尔卡赎买了他的自由 |
[40:44] | We wished him well | 我们祝愿他一路平安 |
[40:45] | And escorted him through the gates of the villa. | 并护送他出了公馆的大门 |
[40:47] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[40:50] | Yes domina. | 是的 主人 |
[40:51] | Do you understand? | 你到底明白了没有 |
[40:53] | Yes! | 明白 |
[40:54] | Open up. | 开门 |
[40:59] | Juno’s cunt! | 屄痒操的 |
[41:00] | What now?! | 怎么啦 |
[41:01] | Make way for the magistrate. | 让行政官大人进去 |
[41:03] | Fuck!? | 操的 |
[41:04] | Close the curtains! | 拉上幕帘 |
[41:06] | Santos clean the blood up in there | 桑托斯赶快把这的血迹弄干净 |
[41:07] | Get it cleaned up! | 麻利点 |
[41:08] | Make way! | 让开 |
[41:10] | Batiatus! | 巴蒂斯塔 |
[41:11] | Magistrate. | 行政官大人 |
[41:13] | You call at unexpected hour. | 不知您深夜突访 所为何事 |
[41:15] | Drawn by matters that will not wait for dawn. | 当然是有不可缓待的要事 |
[41:17] | What new offense is this? | 这是怎么搞得 |
[41:21] | Ah nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:22] | A disobedient slave freshly corrected. | 一个不听话的奴隶 刚刚教训了一下 |
[41:25] | Not the only wretch deserving of blood this night. | 他不会是今晚唯一一个要血溅此地的衰货 |
[41:27] | I have just now returned from the promised reunion | 我刚刚从与奥维迪斯儿子约定的 |
[41:30] | With Ovidius’ son | 团聚中赶回来 |
[41:32] | And would have words with a man seen in your house. | 想和那天曾在你家里见过的一个人谈一谈 |
[41:36] | Which man do you speak of? | 您说的是哪一个 |
[41:37] | The messenger that filled my heart with false hope. | 那个让我空欢喜一场的信使 |
[41:41] | Messenger? | 信使 |
[41:43] | Ovidius’ child was not seen on any road. | 我四处找遍都未找到奥维迪斯的孩子 |
[41:46] | Returning to the city | 回到城里后 |
[41:47] | we had news that his body was discovered | 有人称在我表弟的公馆的断壁残垣中 |
[41:49] | among the ashes of my cousin’s villa. | 发现了他的尸骨 |
[41:53] | The messenger lied… | 那个信使欺骗了大家 |
[41:55] | I will have knowledge of the reason along with the fool’s tongue. | 我想知道那个蠢货何出此言 |
[41:59] | Every effort will be exhausted until the villain is discovered. | 我们将不惜一切代价找出幕后黑手 |
[42:07] | Coin. | 给你钱 |
[42:08] | Paired with gratitude. | 你的赏钱 |
[42:10] | The messenger had the desired effect then? | 你的计谋得逞了 是吧 |
[42:12] | My concerns have been laid to rest | 我的担忧已随巴尔卡 |
[42:14] | sharing grave with Barca and his thirst for winnings. | 以及欠他的债 长埋地下 |
[42:21] | There’s no chance the magistrate | 行政官已无从得知 |
[42:22] | will deduce the source of this message? | 该消息的确切来源了吧 |
[42:25] | Not unless Hades speaks of it from the underworld. | 除非冥界之神站出来诉说真相 |
[42:29] | The messenger has been put to grass. | 那名信使已成为一撮黄土 |
[42:31] | And you will follow | 不管好自己的嘴巴 |
[42:32] | if a word of this transaction parts your lips again. | 你将会紧随其后 |
[42:46] | I shit myself. | 我都拉到自己身上了 |
[42:50] | Ashur? | 阿舒尔 |
[42:51] | Ashur. | 阿舒尔 |
[42:53] | Young Pietros! | 年轻的皮洛斯 |
[42:54] | How does the day find you? | 过的怎么样啊 |
[42:56] | As the night filled with worry. | 天色已黑 我感到担忧 |
[42:57] | Barca never returned. | 巴尔卡仍未归 |
[42:58] | Nor will he. | 不会回来了 |
[42:59] | He has his freedom. | 他自由了 |
[43:00] | – Freedom? – Yes. | -自由 -是的 |
[43:02] | Purchased from our dominus. | 他向主人赎身了 |
[43:03] | I could barely keep pace as we saw him to the gates. | 他飞奔着冲出训练场 转眼就没了踪影 |
[43:07] | He was to take me with him. | 他计划带我一起走的 |
[43:10] | The price of freedom was too steep for the both of you. | 你们两个人的赎身价格过于高昂 |
[43:13] | But do not worry. | 不过别担心 |
[43:15] | I’m sure Barca will find another tight hole to sit on his cock. | 巴尔卡会找到另一个男宠的 |
[43:18] | One he doesn’t have to pay for. | 一个免费的男宠 |
[43:43] | Jupiter’s cock my head. | 老天爷 我的头要炸了 |
[43:46] | I can barely stand for want of vomit. | 真受不了这种呕吐感 |
[43:48] | You’re in large company. | 如你一般的不在少数 |
[43:52] | No one in condition to halt a man of purpose. | 你的处心积虑 没人戒备而已 |
[43:55] | Such by design. | 正合我意 |
[43:57] | Doctores usually up before the sun whip in hand. | 多科特总是鸡鸣戒旦 手持教鞭 |
[44:01] | Will he ever rise again? | 他会再醒过来吗 |
[44:03] | He will. | 他会的 |
[44:04] | But not for many hours. | 不过那是数小时后的事了 |
[44:06] | Oh your chances improve then. | 你的胜算提高了 |
[44:09] | To the point of certainty. | 一切都在计划之内 |
[44:11] | Nothing is ever so. | 计划不如变化快 |
[44:13] | Look even if you ride beyond the gates | 就算你能骑马冲出大门 |
[44:15] | the guards will pursue. | 侍卫们也会全力追捕你的 |
[44:16] | They will be commanded against such action. | 会有人制止他们 |
[44:19] | You actually expect them to obey you? | 你真的以为他们会臣服于你吗 |
[44:21] | No. | 当然不会 |
[44:23] | I expect them to obey their master… | 他们会臣服于他们的主人 |
[44:29] | Drop your fucking swords! | 放下你们的剑 |
[44:32] | Do it! | 照做 |
[44:35] | I will release him when we are in the cover of the mountains. | 等到达有群山掩护的地方我就释放他 |
[44:37] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[44:40] | Your wife’s cart appears upon the road! | 你妻子的马车出现在路上了 |
[44:42] | I’ll be with you presently! | 我将同你一道迎接她 |
[44:45] | I urge you to reconsider one lastime. | 我最后一次请求你 三思而后行 |
[44:48] | Sura will be free. | 苏拉会得到自由 |
[44:51] | In this life or the one after | 无论是今生还是来世 |
[44:53] | with her husband by her side. | 我们永不分离 |
[45:00] | May the gods see you both upon the plains of Thrace. | 愿神明保佑你们得以安全重归故土 |
[45:27] | The pool is clear. | 池子干净了 |
[45:28] | As if it never happened. | 仿佛昨晚的一切未曾发生 |
[45:31] | A regrettable misunderstanding. | 一个令人遗憾的误会 |
[45:33] | The man was yet loyal. | 他一直对你忠心耿耿 |
[45:37] | He wished for his freedom. | 他渴望自由 |
[45:39] | A betrayal in itself. | 那这本身就是种背叛 |
[45:44] | Come. | 来吧 |
[45:45] | To happier thoughts. | 谈些开心的话题 |
[45:46] | The Thracian’s wife approaches. | 那个色雷斯人的妻子到了 |
[45:47] | How is that cause for cheer? | 这算哪门子的开心话题啊 |
[45:50] | Her arrival will only remind him of his old life | 她只会让他想起过去的生活 |
[45:52] | and the ways of an animal. | 以及这些畜生般的生活 |
[45:54] | Why can’t you see that? | 你怎么就执迷不悟呢 |
[45:55] | Our hopes and fortunes are tied to Spartacus. | 我们的未来和财富掌握在斯巴达克斯手里 |
[45:58] | I made a promise to reunite him with his wife. | 我向他承诺过 让他们夫妻团聚 |
[46:00] | In honor of the man I will keep my word. | 作为一个男人 我会信守诺言 |
[49:15] | They came out of nowhere… on the road… | 他们从四面八方涌来 |
[49:18] | They attacked… they attacked on the road. | 他们… 他们在路上攻击了我们 |
[51:08] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[51:43] | My word is kept. | 我兑现了我的诺言 |
[51:46] | They’re reunited. | 他们夫妻团聚了 |