时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | That was… | 你的精力真是 |
[00:59] | Vigorous. | 太旺盛了 |
[01:02] | You look like the sort of man that could handle it. | 事实证明你能够充分的满足我 |
[01:05] | I am rather rugged… | 我的确很威猛 |
[01:12] | Must go. | 我必须走了 |
[01:14] | Father will be worried. | 父亲会担心的 |
[01:15] | As well he should be… | 他确实应该担心 |
[01:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:21] | If you do my heart will break. | 你走的话我会伤心的 |
[01:27] | Ask me to stay. | 那就求我留下来 |
[01:28] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[01:32] | Ask me. | 求我 |
[01:34] | By my name. | 叫我的名字 |
[01:39] | You do not even know it do you? | 你连我的名字都不知道 对吗 |
[01:43] | Sura. | 苏拉 |
[01:46] | My name is sura. | 我叫苏拉 |
[01:48] | Sura. | 苏拉 |
[01:51] | As beautiful as the woman herself. | 人如其名 真美 |
[01:54] | My name is.. | 我的名字是 |
[01:55] | Every woman knows who you are. | 每个女人皆知你的大名 |
[01:58] | And to avoid you. | 并尽量躲开你 |
[02:02] | That bad am I? | 我的名声那么差吗 |
[02:03] | Huh the worst. | 最差了 |
[02:08] | Then why lay with a man of such ill reputation? | 那你为何要与如此声名狼藉的男人同床 |
[02:11] | The gods led me to your bed. | 神明们引领我与你春宵一刻 |
[02:15] | The gods? | 神明 |
[02:17] | They come to me. | 他们在我的梦里 |
[02:19] | in my dreams. | 下达了神谕 |
[02:21] | They showed me the man you could become. | 他们让我见到了你本来会何等骁勇 |
[02:24] | Could? | 本来 |
[02:26] | If set upon the right path. | 如果调教得当的话 |
[02:29] | And what else did the gods tell you | 关于我的未来 |
[02:30] | about my future? | 神明还告诉你什么了 |
[02:34] | That you will never love another woman. | 你对我会一心一意直到终老 |
[04:53] | The heart weighs heavy. | 你心情一定很沉重 |
[04:55] | So much hope in reunion. | 满心期待可以重聚 |
[04:57] | To come to such bitter end… | 却如此悲剧收场 |
[04:59] | How is it so? | 为何会如此 |
[05:03] | The fault is mine. | 都是我的过错 |
[05:07] | The road from Neapolis is known to be treacherous. | 那不勒斯到这里的路一向凶险无比 |
[05:08] | I should have doubled the guard. | 我本应派两倍的护卫去的 |
[05:10] | Tripled it. | 或者三倍 |
[05:11] | I should have delayed giving Barca his freedom | 我真该推迟释放巴尔卡 |
[05:12] | and sent him along as well. | 把他也派去就好了 |
[05:18] | Pray the gods forgive my error. | 恳请神明原谅我的过失 |
[05:20] | No. | 不 |
[05:21] | You kept your word. | 您信守了诺言 |
[05:23] | The fault lies with the men who took her life. | 都是那些凶手的错 |
[05:26] | And with Claudius Glaber | 还有克罗迪斯·葛雷博 |
[05:28] | who condemned her to slavery. | 是他将苏拉变成奴隶的 |
[05:33] | There is nothing to be done to change what has passed. | 事已至此做什么都于事无补了 |
[05:36] | We must look towards the future. | 节哀顺变 继续生计吧 |
[05:38] | You are the bringer of rain. | 你是携雨之使者 |
[05:41] | The slayer of Death. | 屠影之英雄 |
[05:43] | Together we will etch the name Spartacus | 我们齐心协力 一定会让斯巴达克斯 |
[05:47] | to the pillars of history. | 这个名字百世常青的 |
[05:53] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[05:55] | That is not what she called me. | 她不是这样叫我的 |
[05:58] | That is not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |
[06:00] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[06:11] | Nearly a year you had me searching for that Thracian woman. | 我找那个色雷斯女人 找了一年之久 |
[06:16] | Why have me take her life short of the mark? | 为何却让我在返程的路上杀掉她 |
[06:19] | An unfortunate necessity. | 无奈之举 |
[06:21] | I trust the sum sufficient? | 这些钱应该够了吧 |
[06:24] | If other “necessities” arise | 若您还需要我做其它的”无奈之举” |
[06:27] | consider me your man. | 随时效劳 |
[06:34] | So great an expense to have her delivered all but dead. | 为了把她的尸体带回来 手笔可真大 |
[06:38] | You could just as easily have told Spartacus | 你为何不直接告诉斯巴达克斯 |
[06:41] | that she perished abroad. | 她早已丧生在外 |
[06:42] | She was his life. | 他视苏拉如生命 |
[06:44] | The heart beating beneath his chest. | 对她的爱至死不渝 |
[06:46] | No. | 不行 |
[06:47] | Such a man would not believe she was gone | 那样痴情的男人 不到黄河不死心 |
[06:49] | unless his own eyes told him it was so. | 不见棺材不掉泪 |
[06:52] | It was the only course. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[06:54] | And one which you could have told me | 那你大可以告诉我 |
[06:55] | you were undertaking. | 你的计划 |
[06:58] | I would keep such blood from these hands | 我说过了 我不会让你的双手 |
[07:01] | as I have said. | 染上鲜血 |
[07:02] | They hold yours. | 近朱者赤 |
[07:05] | Are they not stained by the touch? | 近墨者黑 |
[07:07] | There has been too much death of late. | 近来生死之事太多 |
[07:09] | I would turn towards more respectable ventures. | 我将致力于一些荣光之事 |
[07:13] | With his wife removed from thought | 既然他妻子已经香消玉殒 |
[07:15] | I will mold Spartacus into a gladiator | 我将把斯巴达克斯塑造成角斗士 |
[07:17] | the likes of which the world has never seen. | 令众斗士望尘莫及之猛将 |
[07:20] | He has already defeated Theokoles. | 他已经战胜了瑟奥科斯 |
[07:22] | Imagine what he will accomplish once his mind | 当他心无旁骛志在获胜 |
[07:23] | has been focused on nothing but victory. | 他会有怎样辉煌的成就 |
[07:26] | You will be the greatest lanista | 你会成为史上最伟大的 |
[07:28] | in the republic. | 角斗士训练者 |
[07:30] | And on such a title we will climb | 在如此盛名之下 我们将 |
[07:31] | beyond our station. | 顺风使船 |
[07:33] | Beyond Capua. | 独占鳌头 |
[07:36] | Perhaps to the very steps of the senate itself. | 甚至在元老院谋一席位 |
[07:55] | The fever still grips him? | 他还是高烧不退吗 |
[07:59] | I would know if his condition changes. | 如果他情况好转 通知我 |
[08:15] | A word doctore. | 我想和你谈谈 多科特 |
[08:17] | Pietros. | 皮洛斯 |
[08:20] | The birds left in Barca’s cell. | 那些巴尔卡房间里的鸟 |
[08:22] | What should I do with them? | 我该如何处理 |
[08:24] | Whatever you wish. | 随你意愿 |
[08:25] | He said we would release them | 他说当我们自由之时 |
[08:26] | once he gained our freedom. | 要放那些鸟远走高飞 |
[08:29] | He intended yours as well? | 他本想带你一起走的吗 |
[08:30] | That was his purpose in speaking with our dominus. | 这就是他去和主人谈话的目的 |
[08:34] | Ashur said the price was too steep for the both of us. | 阿舒尔说我们赎身的价钱太过昂贵 |
[08:37] | Ashur? | 阿舒尔 |
[08:38] | He helped negotiate the sum. | 他帮我们协商的价钱 |
[08:40] | Would it be OK if I kept them? | 如果我留着它们没关系吧 |
[08:43] | The birds? | 那些鸟 |
[08:46] | It would not cause notice. | 可以 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | That is unwise. | 这太不明智了 |
[09:48] | If the guards were to see you with it… | 如果守卫看到你拿着匕首 |
[09:52] | What could they do to me | 鞭打责罚 |
[09:53] | that hasn’t already been done? | 习以为常 |
[09:56] | I never should have left her. | 我当初不该离开她 |
[09:58] | You did not leave her. | 你没有离开她 |
[10:00] | She was taken from you. | 是她被人强行带走 |
[10:02] | Before I left for war. | 在我出征之前 |
[10:05] | She asked me not to go. | 她想我留下来 |
[10:07] | You did what you thought was right. | 你只是做自己认为正确的事 |
[10:09] | To protect her. | 一切都为了保护她 |
[10:13] | You should toss that over the cliff. | 你该把匕首扔掉 |
[10:16] | Best to be done with such thoughts. | 莫再痴心妄想 |
[10:31] | Careful with that it costs more than your worth. | 小心点 弄坏了你可赔不起 |
[10:34] | It won’t be long until our house is finally livable again. | 我们的房子不久之后终于可以入住了 |
[10:38] | Tilt your bow higher! | 挺起胸膛 高瞻远瞩 |
[10:40] | We aim at the heavens! | 你我志在千里 |
[10:41] | The palace of Batiatus! | 巴蒂塔斯的宫殿 |
[10:43] | Where dignitaries kneel | 那些位高权重之人 |
[10:44] | to suck the cock of my good fortune! | 会因我功成名就而俯首称臣 |
[10:46] | Well they’ll have to get in line… | 那他们要排队了 |
[10:53] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 |
[11:05] | Lie still! | 躺着别动 |
[11:07] | Best to heed the advice. | 最好谨遵医嘱 |
[11:08] | For a while we thought you for the afterlife. | 我们之前还以为你挺不过来了 |
[11:10] | When will I fight again. | 我何时能再出战 |
[11:13] | When will I fight again he says. | 他问何时再出战 |
[11:15] | Worry of nothing but recovery | 你只管安心养伤 |
[11:17] | the crowd will once again cheer the name Crixus. | 人们终会高呼克雷斯王者归来 |
[11:20] | A word. | 你过来 |
[11:27] | It would be improper for me to visit you in the ludus. | 我不方便来训练场探望你 |
[11:31] | But know that my thoughts are with you. | 但要知道我始终记挂着你 |
[11:34] | I’ll send my slave Naevia often to attend your needs. | 我会让女仆妮维雅常来照看你 |
[11:37] | Rest now. | 休息吧 |
[11:40] | And worry for nothing. | 切勿多虑 |
[12:11] | Your swords for practice Champion. | 这是你的训练用剑 冠军 |
[12:25] | The day’s training begins. | 今日训练开始 |
[12:27] | Pair up! | 组对 |
[12:29] | Sword and shield! | 去拿我的剑盾 |
[12:31] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[12:34] | You face me. | 你与我对阵 |
[12:47] | Your wife’s passing. | 你妻子芳魂已逝 |
[12:49] | That was an unfortunate thing. | 实属憾事 |
[12:51] | As was your plan for escape. | 一如你的出逃计划 |
[12:55] | I have not tasted wine for many years. | 我虽多年未曾沾酒 |
[12:57] | Yet a single cup would not rob me of my senses. | 还不至于区区一杯就将我放倒 |
[13:00] | The choice was to see you sleep… | 我当时可以让你大睡一觉 |
[13:02] | or never awaken. | 也能让你长眠不醒 |
[13:19] | Your victory over Theokoles… | 只因你战胜瑟奥科斯 |
[13:21] | is the only reason Batiatus | 我才没有将你的不忠 |
[13:22] | does not know of your treachery. | 告知巴蒂塔斯 |
[13:24] | Champion or no you would be crucified. | 否则管你冠军与否 都要上十字架 |
[13:28] | Then part your lips and see it done! | 那就尽管开口 如你所愿 |
[13:36] | Next time you seek escape… | 下次你伺机逃跑时 |
[13:38] | you’d best kill me. | 最好杀死我 |
[13:54] | Make it half yeah? | 分成两半 |
[13:57] | Good Mercato! | 亲爱的蒙卡图 |
[13:59] | You must excuse the chaos! | 请原谅这里混乱不堪 |
[14:00] | I had hoped to see such affairs completed before your arrival. | 我本想在你到来前完工 |
[14:03] | Fortune favors you. | 幸运之神垂青于你 |
[14:04] | As it does all of capua since the rains! | 恰如她眷顾卡普亚的众生 赐享甘霖普降 |
[14:07] | My time is pressed. | 我的时间紧迫 |
[14:08] | Come let us to business. | 闲话少叙 谈谈生意吧 |
[14:09] | Ah to the matter then. | 说到此赛 |
[14:11] | I secured six of your men for my games | 我想让你出六个人参加我的比赛 |
[14:13] | Honoring the storied history of my family. | 以纪念我家族曾名垂青史的辉煌功绩 |
[14:16] | Arrangements made before the vulcanalia if you recall. | 如果你没忘 比赛拟定在锻造神之节前夕举行 |
[14:19] | As if it were yesterday. | 我记忆犹新 |
[14:20] | Well I’ve decided as highlight | 整个比赛最激动人心的部分 |
[14:22] | To reenact rome’s victory over the maedi | 是重现罗马人横扫梅迪部落的雄风 |
[14:24] | The thracian tribe who dared invade macedonia. | 贸然进犯马其顿的色雷斯部族 |
[14:27] | They were slaughtered for their insolence | 为其鲁莽付出惨痛代价 被杀得片甲不留 |
[14:28] | By my grandfather | 被我的祖父 |
[14:30] | Marcus minucius rufus. | 马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯 |
[14:32] | A name that carries weight long after it’s passing! | 那绝对是一个彪炳史册的名字 |
[14:34] | I’d planned for Crixus to play the very man himself | 我计划由克雷斯扮演这个卓越的角色 |
[14:37] | Leading the charge. | 指挥千军万马 |
[14:38] | Apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[14:39] | Crixus is yet recovering from his battle with theokoles. | 克雷斯与瑟奥科斯恶战后伤未痊愈 |
[14:42] | Ah. As I suspected. | 哦 果真如我所担心的那样 |
[14:44] | Perhaps Gnaeus then? | 尼亚斯 怎么样 |
[14:45] | I turn thought towards Spartacus. | 我倒是倾向于斯巴达克斯 |
[14:50] | He is much in demand. | 他现在可是炙手可热 |
[14:51] | The cost of such a thing? | 那样的话 费用如何 |
[14:52] | An additional forty percent. | 要增加40% |
[14:54] | Prisoners to play the thracians included? | 扮演色雷斯人的囚犯也算上了吗 |
[14:56] | Consider it done. | 成交 |
[14:57] | I will see it announced all over capua! | 我要听到欢呼声响彻卡普亚 |
[15:00] | Spartacus slayer of Theokoles! | 伟大的斯巴达克斯 屠影之英雄 |
[15:04] | To assume the mantle of my grandfather! | 承继我祖父英武的衣钵 |
[15:06] | A great day! | 那将是一个伟大的时刻 |
[15:15] | Pietros. | 皮洛斯 |
[15:17] | Bring more water. | 再给我来些水 |
[15:20] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:24] | Fucking pig. | 他妈的种猪 |
[15:26] | The way he paws at the boy… | 总对那孩子动手动脚… |
[15:28] | The fault lies with Barca. | 这都是巴尔卡的错 |
[15:30] | For leaving him. | 把他撇在这里 |
[15:33] | Is it delivered? | 送到了吗 |
[15:35] | As promised. | 说到做到 |
[15:38] | A letter to my wife. | 给我妻子寄了封家书 |
[15:43] | Long overdue. | 早该如此 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:46] | Did you bring reply? | 可有回信 |
[15:48] | She did not favor me with one. | 她不愿托我 |
[15:50] | She insisted on bringing you message herself. | 决意亲自见你一面 |
[16:22] | How did you gain entry? | 怎么进来的 |
[16:24] | Your man ashur spoke to batiatus on my behalf. | 阿舒尔替我与巴蒂塔斯美言 |
[16:27] | Did he ask coin for the service? | 让你付钱了吗 |
[16:29] | He said he would take the matter up with you. | 说算在你身上 |
[16:34] | Who cares of coin on such a day eh? | 能与你见面 花点钱算什么 |
[16:40] | The boy has grown monstrous! | 我儿已见初生牛犊之势 |
[16:46] | And his mother ever more beautiful… | 母亲的美貌一如往昔 |
[16:53] | I miss the taste of your lips. | 我想念你的樱唇 |
[17:00] | The letter came as a surprise. | 没想到你会来信 |
[17:02] | Every day I prayed for word. | 我每天都祈祷能得到只言片语 |
[17:04] | And that it would not be news of your death in the arena. | 告诉我你仍然活在竞技场上 |
[17:07] | We agreed no letters aurelia. | 说好不通信的 奥瑞莉娅 |
[17:11] | To keep you and the boy far from this. | 好让你和孩子远离纷扰 |
[17:13] | And my mind on the task. | 我也能安心训练 |
[17:16] | And what has changed? | 那为什么改主意了 |
[17:18] | A friend. | 因为一个朋友 |
[17:20] | His loss. | 他痛失爱人 |
[17:22] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[17:25] | You are moved by a friend. | 你的转念只因朋友 |
[17:27] | I am moved by the need to see my wife. | 我转念 是出于对你的念想 |
[17:31] | To know she is still real | 想触摸你的娇躯玉体 |
[17:32] | And not the dream of a desperate man. | 想知道你不是镜花水月 |
[17:36] | After one more year my debts will be paid. | 再一年便可还清债务 |
[17:39] | We can start again. | 我们重新开始 |
[17:41] | All of us together. | 一家三口 |
[17:43] | We should have just left. | 我们当初该离开这里 |
[17:44] | To pompeii. Or sicilia. | 去庞贝城 或者西西里 |
[17:47] | It would not have been honorable. | 那不是正人君子的行为 |
[17:48] | Honor? | 正人君子 |
[17:51] | Where is the honor in debts of gambling and chance? | 博彩害你负债累累白云孤飞时 |
[17:54] | Where is the honor in leaving your wife and child? | 还有何正人君子可言 |
[17:59] | Every mistake I have made…I will set right. | 我会洗心革面 |
[18:02] | I will be the man you deserve. | 我会让自己配得上你 |
[18:06] | From this moment on my life is yours and yours alone. | 倾我所有只为你 |
[18:13] | I am with child. | 我有了 |
[18:16] | Child? | 有了 |
[18:23] | What is your meaning? | 什么意思 |
[18:24] | Varro.. | 维罗 |
[18:25] | Your meaning. | 什么意思 |
[18:27] | Your absence has been difficult. | 孤儿寡母 日子难过 |
[18:30] | The money you send barely enough | 你寄来的钱 |
[18:31] | To keep us fed and sheltered. | 不足以维持生计 |
[18:34] | Titus offered assistance. | 泰塔斯解囊相助 |
[18:37] | Titus? | 泰塔斯 |
[18:38] | An acquaintance from the marketplace. | 集市上认识的 |
[18:41] | And you repay him by spreading your fucking legs?! | 而你投怀送抱以示报答 |
[18:44] | No. I thought of him only as a friend. | 不 我只当他是朋友 |
[18:46] | He forced himself upon me. | 他逼迫我 |
[18:48] | Why didn’t you stop him? | 你为何不阻止 |
[18:49] | You think I wanted this? | 你以为我愿意这样 |
[18:52] | Where were you varro? | 你在哪 维罗 |
[18:55] | Where the fuck were you? | 你该死的又在哪 |
[18:59] | Fighting. | 我在打拼 |
[19:02] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[19:04] | As you should have been. | 你也本该如此 |
[19:22] | The house of batiatus is filled with champions. | 巴蒂塔斯家族冠军倍出 |
[19:26] | Father’s. | 父辈的 |
[19:27] | Grandfather’s. | 祖父辈的 |
[19:29] | Soon you will stand among them. | 不久的将来你也同他们一样 |
[19:31] | I have commissioned you to be immortalized in stone at great expense. | 虽然代价不菲 我还是会使你千古流芳 |
[19:34] | You honor me dominus. | 我很荣幸 主人 |
[19:36] | Well the laurels do not cease there. | 但不可止步不前 |
[19:37] | Good mercato has insisted that | 蒙卡图坚持 |
[19:39] | Spartacus be moved to the forefront of his games! | 让你在他的比赛中打头阵 |
[19:42] | You will take the guise of his storied grandfather | 以其声名远扬的祖父造型登场 |
[19:45] | Marcus minucius rufus! | 玛科斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯 |
[19:46] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[19:47] | You know of him? | 你知道他 |
[19:50] | I have heard the name | 久闻其名 |
[19:52] | Spoken by my father when I was a boy. | 孩提时听父亲说过 |
[19:54] | You will be dressed in his very armor | 你将披挂他那身盔甲 |
[19:57] | four of our gladiators bedecked as Roman legion. | 另有四位角斗士扮演罗马军团 |
[20:00] | Our enemy? | 对手是谁 |
[20:01] | Six prisoners sentenced to execution | 六个被判死刑的囚徒 |
[20:03] | clad in the barbaric fashion | 他们将以蛮族形象示人 |
[20:04] | of the thracian hordes of the maedi! | 扮成色雷斯的梅迪人 |
[20:07] | It will be a grand spectacle | 有你穿戴英雄的闪亮盔甲 |
[20:08] | with you its shining helm! | 场面定然壮观 |
[20:12] | I will not fight. | 我不愿出战 |
[20:13] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[20:15] | I do not ask. | 这不是请求 |
[20:17] | I command. | 是命令 |
[20:19] | I will not dress as a roman | 我拒绝装扮成罗马人 |
[20:21] | and pretend to slaughter my own people. | 佯装屠杀自己的族人 |
[20:23] | It is time for you to release your hold upon past. | 是时候该忘掉过去了 |
[20:25] | You are no longer of thrace. | 你不再是色雷斯人 |
[20:29] | You are destined for great | 你注定建功立业 |
[20:30] | and wonderful things Spartacus. | 缔造辉煌 斯巴达克斯 |
[20:35] | Embrace the path the gods have set you upon. | 接受诸神的指引 |
[20:39] | Your mind is clouded by grief. | 你心中哀云密布 |
[20:41] | Pause to clear it. | 驱散它吧 |
[20:54] | You bathe me as if a child. | 你当我是孩子 还帮我洗澡 |
[20:57] | You must rest. | 你需要静养 |
[21:00] | Lay still. | 别动 |
[21:02] | You’ll reopen your wounds. | 伤口会开裂的 |
[21:07] | I can’t even rise. | 我甚至站不起来 |
[21:09] | In time. | 迟早能行 |
[21:12] | Always the enemy of a gladiator. | 伤病向来是角斗士的夙敌 |
[21:14] | Yet friend to us now. | 现在却是我们的朋友 |
[21:17] | Domina has given excuse for us to be together. | 主人给我们相处的机会 |
[21:21] | Let us pluck blessing from misfortune. | 我们因祸得福 |
[21:28] | Crixus you live. | 克雷斯 你活过来了 |
[21:32] | My prayers answered. | 我的祈祷 有了回应 |
[21:35] | I would have more prayers | 看来我该多多祈祷 |
[21:36] | to return me to the sand to be by the men. | 方能早日重回沙场 |
[21:38] | You shall rejoin your brothers soon enough. | 你很快就能跟兄弟们并肩作战 |
[21:41] | Brothers? | 兄弟们 |
[21:43] | None have visited me. | 没有一个人来探望我 |
[21:44] | Not even Barca. | 连巴尔卡都没来 |
[21:48] | Have you not told him? | 你还没有告诉他 |
[21:50] | The moment has not arisen. | 现在还不是时候 |
[21:51] | Has he fallen in the arena? | 他命丧竞技场了吗 |
[21:54] | Far the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[21:56] | He has purchased his freedom. | 他赎回了自由身 |
[22:00] | The beast of carthage? | 迦太基的猛兽 |
[22:01] | What is Barca if not a gladiator? | 巴尔卡不当角斗士能做什么 |
[22:04] | A man. Free to roam outside these walls. | 四处游走无羁无绊的普通人 |
[22:07] | The thought is foreign. | 痴心妄想 |
[22:09] | The giant fuck tending goats | 那个莽汉还能 |
[22:12] | and picking vegetables? | 放羊种菜不成 |
[22:14] | With Pietros his ever doting wife? | 莫非还要迎娶皮洛斯当老婆 |
[22:17] | He left the boy. | 他抛弃了那孩子 |
[22:19] | He’d sooner part with his own cock! | 那他很快就会连老二都不要了 |
[22:22] | The news found me surprised also. | 我也很惊讶 |
[22:25] | He did not wish it but had no choice. | 他也不想这样 但是别无选择 |
[22:29] | You shared words with him? | 你跟他谈过 |
[22:32] | No but I saw it in his eyes | 没有 当他被护送出大门时 |
[22:36] | as he was escorted through the gates. | 我从他眼神中得知 |
[22:40] | You were there? | 当时你在场 |
[22:47] | Regain your strength. | 好好养精蓄锐 |
[22:50] | I would see you with a sword in hand soon. | 我等你重振雄风 |
[22:59] | Barca gone. | 巴尔卡走了 |
[23:01] | Spartacus champion. | 斯巴达克斯成了冠军 |
[23:05] | I have awoken to a world of shit. | 当我醒来 一切都已天翻地覆 |
[23:19] | You are a fool to refuse Batiatus. | 拒绝巴蒂塔斯真是太蠢了 |
[23:22] | The man makes unreasonable demands. | 他提出的要求实在无理 |
[23:24] | He is your master. | 他是你的主人 |
[23:27] | His demands your duty unreasonable or otherwise. | 你只需服从命令 管它有理无理 |
[23:30] | I will not be forced to slaughter my countrymen. | 谁也不能逼我屠杀自己的同胞 |
[23:32] | Countrymen in dress only. | 只是演戏而已 |
[23:33] | You share no kinship with these prisoners. | 那些囚徒跟你毫无关系 |
[23:35] | They are murderers. | 他们是杀人犯 |
[23:36] | Rapists. | 强奸犯 |
[23:37] | Their death well deserved. | 他们死有余辜 |
[23:39] | Then let another man’s blade grant it. | 那就另找别人 |
[23:42] | You act as if you have free will in the matter. | 这可由不得你来挑三拣四 |
[23:43] | You are a gladiator. | 你是个角斗士 |
[23:45] | I am a thracian. | 我是色雷斯人 |
[23:46] | You are a slave. | 你是奴隶 |
[23:49] | To cling to a life beyond these walls | 想争取自由 |
[23:51] | Is to see your heart parted from your chest. | 就相当于自谋死路 |
[23:54] | You above all others should know this. | 所有人中 你应该最明白这点 |
[24:03] | I do not think before I speak. | 我心直口快 |
[24:08] | I will remove myself to less deserving company. | 还是离你远点 以免破坏你我之间的友谊 |
[24:30] | Pietros. | 皮洛斯 |
[24:38] | Gnaeus’ hand? | 是尼亚斯所为吗 |
[24:41] | I shall have a word. | 我要为你主持公道 |
[24:42] | To what end? | 又能如何 |
[24:44] | Will it see barca return? | 能使巴尔卡去而复返 |
[24:47] | Will it see us reunited | 能使我们重获团聚 |
[24:48] | Or free as he promised? | 还是能换回他所承诺的自由 |
[24:51] | Fate often takes a man far from his heart. | 命运总是这般事与愿违 |
[24:55] | To his regret. | 让人懊悔 让人遗憾 |
[24:57] | Felt more keenly by the one left behind. | 还深深刺痛了我这个被抛弃的人 |
[25:02] | Rome is positively aflutter | 罗马城人人都在 |
[25:04] | With news of theokoles’ defeat. | 谈论瑟奥科斯被击败的事 |
[25:06] | No one could believe such a thing was possible. | 众人皆以此为奇迹 |
[25:08] | Especially at the hands of a thracian. | 特别是这样的传奇居然命丧于色雷斯人剑下 |
[25:10] | The gods truly bless the house of batiatus. | 神明确实在护佑巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[25:14] | We’ve even entertaining thoughts of a patron | 我们盛情款待了赞助人 |
[25:16] | To share in our good fortune. | 来分享我们的好运 |
[25:20] | And does your good fortune extend downward? | 你的好运延伸到房事中了吗 |
[25:23] | I don’t follow. | 我没听明白 |
[25:24] | The priestess. | 女祭司啊 |
[25:26] | Has her fertity rite born any seed? | 她的求子祭坛撒下怀孕的福音了吗 |
[25:30] | I was unable to conclude the rite | 我没能按时完成 |
[25:32] | In the allotted time. | 全部的仪式 |
[25:33] | No! | 不是吧 |
[25:34] | Well my husband was sadly absent. | 那时我的丈夫不在 |
[25:36] | What of the other man? | 那另一个男人呢 |
[25:37] | Oh. You still have not told me anything about him. | 你还没告诉我关于他的事情 |
[25:41] | Is it solonius? | 是索罗尼斯吗 |
[25:42] | I would rather fuck an eel. | 我还不如拿条鳗鱼自慰 |
[25:46] | No no a woman as beautiful as you are deserves a man. | 真正的男人才配得上你这样的美女 |
[25:51] | Someone of position maybe…? | 可能是名门显族 |
[25:54] | He’s no one of note. | 他名小身卑 |
[25:55] | No one of note… | 名小身卑 |
[25:57] | Someone more physical perhaps. | 那就是外形俊朗 |
[25:59] | A slave?! | 是个奴隶 |
[26:00] | Oh your cups empty. | 你的酒没了 |
[26:02] | …Isn’t it? | 是不是 |
[26:04] | But not just any slave no not for you. | 绝非一般的奴隶 |
[26:06] | He would have to be forged by jupiter himself… | 定是天神倾力打造的 |
[26:09] | Let us move on from the subject. | 还是谈下一话题吧 |
[26:12] | Of course. To other matters. | 好吧 谈下一话题 |
[26:17] | How fares crixus? | 克雷斯怎么样了 |
[26:22] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 |
[26:23] | His injuries suffered against theokoles. | 与瑟奥科斯角斗中所受的重伤 |
[26:26] | Is he expected to live? | 他能活下来吗 |
[26:28] | His strength returns. | 他正在康复 |
[26:30] | Joyous news. | 天大的喜讯 |
[26:32] | It would be a great tragedy to see such a man | 见此一代勇士陨落 |
[26:34] | Pass from this world would it not? | 确是一幕悲剧 不是吗 |
[26:39] | It would. | 是啊 |
[26:40] | Pity he will not take the sand in good Mercato’s games. | 很遗憾不能在蒙卡图的比赛中见到他 |
[26:44] | I long to see his sword thrust home. | 我迫不及待想见他仗剑归来 |
[26:53] | How did you fare? | 运气怎么样 |
[26:55] | The game of dice and bones. | 博彩 |
[26:59] | Poorly as I often have. | 很差 一如往常 |
[27:03] | I will balance the loss at next chance.. | 但愿下次能够转运 |
[27:08] | It would seem pietros has lost control of his flock. | 看上去皮洛斯把他的鸟都放生了 |
[27:23] | Pietros.. | 皮洛斯 |
[27:33] | The boy has freed himself. | 这孩子终于解脱了自己 |
[27:53] | Gnaeus! | 尼亚斯 |
[28:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[28:10] | What is this foolishness? | 事出何因 |
[28:16] | Pietros. | 皮洛斯 |
[28:18] | The boy took his own life. | 他自杀了 |
[28:26] | He will be missed… | 他会被铭记的 |
[28:29] | Especially his lips around my cock. | 特别是给我口交的那个时刻 |
[28:58] | This morning I boasted the top retiarius in all of capua! | 今早我还吹嘘 我手上有最优秀的渔网角斗士 |
[29:02] | Now I possess nothing more than bones | 但现在我只剩下 |
[29:04] | And brains scattered upon the rocks! | 一堆碎骨和脑浆散落在石头上 |
[29:06] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[29:08] | Fuck your apologies! | 去你妈的抱歉 |
[29:11] | I will have return of the value lost! | 我要你补偿我的损失 |
[29:14] | The price of the man will be subtracted from your winnings | 他的身价将从你的奖金中扣除 |
[29:16] | Until the remainder is balanced! | 直到你偿清这笔债务 |
[29:18] | As you see fit dominus. | 悉听尊便 主人 |
[29:20] | All of this for what? | 这到底是为了什么 |
[29:22] | Pietros? | 为了皮洛斯吗 |
[29:23] | He was nothing. Shit from a whore. | 那个婊子养的贱种 猪狗不如 |
[29:26] | He was a man. His life had worth. | 他是一个男人 他的生命亦有价值 |
[29:28] | Half a coin at most. | 顶多值半块钱 |
[29:30] | Gnaeus was a gladiator! | 可尼亚斯是一名角斗士 |
[29:33] | Years of training each mounting to exorbitant cost. | 经年不懈的培养 一招一式都是钱堆出来的 |
[29:37] | That is true worth! | 那才是真正的价值 |
[29:39] | He did not deserve to live. | 但他不配活着 |
[29:43] | I alone decides who live! | 在这里只有我可以掌握生杀大权 |
[29:45] | Not you! Not a fucking slave! | 不是你 不是卑贱如你的奴隶 |
[29:54] | My generosity has been boundless | 尽管你一再挑衅我的权威 |
[29:57] | Yet you defy me still. | 终归我宅心仁厚 |
[30:01] | Mercato’s games are upon us. | 蒙卡图的比赛即将来临 |
[30:04] | I expect you to fight as a loyal roman. | 我愿你能作为一名光荣的罗马英雄去战斗 |
[30:08] | Or die as a thracian. | 要不就继续当你的色雷斯蠢货而去死 |
[30:15] | See him to the medicus. | 带他去就医 |
[30:33] | You shed tears for the boy? | 你为那个男孩而落泪吗 |
[30:36] | His passing saddens me. | 他的早逝令我难过 |
[30:37] | He was too weak for this place. | 没有了巴尔卡的庇护 |
[30:40] | Without Barca to protect him. | 他在这里便如同待宰的羔羊 |
[30:43] | Not all of us can be strong. | 并非每个人都那么强悍 |
[31:01] | Have you been making friends again? | 不打不相识 你又交新朋友了吗 |
[31:04] | Gnaeus. | 尼亚斯 |
[31:06] | A disagreement. | 和他话不投机 |
[31:07] | And you emerged the battered cunt. | 怎么你露怯了吗 |
[31:10] | What did his tiny net prove too fierce an opponent? | 是他柔软的小丝网对你太过粗暴了吗 |
[31:13] | For the slayer of Theokoles? | 令你这个屠影之英雄出丑了 |
[31:15] | Ask the man himself. | 你去问他自己吧 |
[31:17] | If you can scrape enough of him off the cliff for reply. | 只要你能从峭壁里挖到足够的尸块 |
[31:20] | Gnaeus is dead? | 尼亚斯死了吗 |
[31:22] | What reason did you have to take his life? | 你为何非得夺他的性命呢 |
[31:27] | My reasoning lies forever silent. | 我的理由亦已与世长辞了 |
[31:30] | Your actions betray us all. | 你这样做背叛了我们所有人 |
[31:33] | Gnaeus was a gladiator! | 尼亚斯是一名角斗士 |
[31:35] | A brother. | 是手足兄弟 |
[31:36] | He was no brother of mine. | 他绝非我的兄弟 |
[31:38] | When you swore the oath. | 自你歃血盟誓时起 |
[31:39] | Every man in here became your brother | 这里的每个人就都成为了你的兄弟 |
[31:41] | Deservide of an honorable death in the arena. | 而为兄弟者应该荣迈的死在竞技场上 |
[31:45] | Your actions shame my fighting beside you. | 真后悔曾经和你并肩战斗 |
[31:49] | You speak as if you had choice in the matter. | 除了并肩战斗你当时还有其他选择吗 |
[31:51] | I did and I chose not to end your life in the arena. | 我当然有 我选择了在竞技场饶你不死 |
[31:56] | A decision I presently regret. | 但眼下这个决定令我悔恨不已 |
[32:02] | As do I. | 我又何尝不是 |
[32:17] | You knew Pietros well? | 你和皮洛斯很熟络吗 |
[32:19] | Only in passing. | 仅因其早逝才略有了解 |
[32:21] | Yet you tend to his pets. | 然而你帮他照料宠物 |
[32:23] | A duty not required. | 这本非你需劳之力 |
[32:25] | A foolish gesture. | 举手之劳而已 |
[32:26] | Born of a kind heart. | 真是天生一副慈悲心肠 |
[32:31] | It surprises that Barca would claim his freedom | 说来奇怪 巴尔卡怎会独自赎身 |
[32:36] | At yet leave the things he loved in captivity. | 而任留其珍爱的人宠固陷囹圄呢 |
[32:42] | Did he speak to you of his plans for life outside the ludus? | 他没和你畅谈过走出训练场外的新生活吗 |
[32:45] | No. | 没有 |
[32:50] | Did he exchange words with Ashur? | 他曾和阿舒尔争吵吗 |
[32:53] | Ashur? | 阿舒尔 |
[32:56] | He was there was he not? | 他当时也在场 对吧 |
[32:57] | I do not recall. | 我记不起来了 |
[33:01] | Surely if you set your mind to the task… | 可以理解 因你只专心于自己的劳作… |
[33:06] | Apologies but I must return to the villa. | 很抱歉 我得回公馆去了 |
[33:08] | Domina awaits. | 主人正等着我呢 |
[33:10] | The fear in your eyes betray the lie on your tongue. | 你慌乱的眼神告诉我 你正在说谎 |
[33:15] | Your questions put me in harm’s way. | 如实回答你的问题会令我身陷险境 |
[33:18] | Please. Let me pass. | 求你了 让我过去 |
[33:30] | The day approaches when I’m finally free of this. | 终于快摆脱这副累赘了 |
[33:34] | Perhaps you can fashion a proper cock from it. | 或许你可把它改造成更为得心应手的大屌 |
[33:38] | Remove yourselves. | 全都滚开 |
[33:42] | Remain. | 你留下 |
[33:49] | I seek information. | 我需要一些信息 |
[33:51] | On what subject? | 关于何事 |
[33:52] | Barca. | 巴尔卡 |
[33:53] | I understand he made wager upon the Theokoles fight. | 我得知他在我们与瑟奥科斯一役中下过注 |
[33:56] | Yeah and won a small fortune | 是的 赢了点小钱 |
[33:59] | Applied towards his freedom. | 都花在他赎身上了 |
[34:00] | With no thought towards Pietros? | 却置皮洛斯于不顾吗 |
[34:03] | Not enough coin remained to liberate him. | 赎金不够换他自由 |
[34:06] | Barca’s eyes filled with tears | 巴尔卡双眼饱含泪水 |
[34:08] | though spurred by regret | 是受悔恨煎熬 |
[34:09] | or impending freedom I know not. | 还是对自由的渴望 不得而知 |
[34:16] | It is a stirring sight. | 看到奴隶重回自由 |
[34:17] | to see the bonds of servitude lifted. | 真是令人振奋 |
[34:21] | I confess my eyes swimming | 目睹巴尔卡离开公馆那一刻 |
[34:22] | as Barca took leave of the Villa. | 我也不禁热泪盈眶 |
[34:27] | Who else offered farewells? | 还有谁送别了巴尔卡 |
[34:29] | Ah only our master and myself. | 只有主人和我在场 |
[34:36] | Naevia claims to have escorted Barca to the gates. | 妮维雅称自己护送巴尔卡到门口 |
[34:41] | She made no mention of your presents. | 并未提到有你在场 |
[34:45] | Why she’s a simple thing her mind easily.. | 她头脑简单 容易… |
[34:46] | Stories in conflict give me concern. | 互相矛盾的叙述令人怀疑 |
[34:51] | If I find there is more to the matter | 若我发现 巴尔卡的离去 |
[34:52] | of Barca’s departure… | 其实另有隐情 |
[34:57] | We shall have words. | 到时你可脱不了干系 |
[35:21] | You still believe in them? | 你还是对神明 |
[35:24] | The gods? | 坚信不疑吗 |
[35:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:35] | Our entire village is gone. | 我们的村庄不复存在 |
[35:38] | Everyone we knew dead. | 所有亲友被斩尽杀绝 |
[35:42] | If there are no gods… | 若非神明 |
[35:46] | there is nothing to shape what happens in our lives… | 你我此生所遭劫难 |
[35:50] | there is no meaning to any of it. | 便毫无意义 |
[36:00] | I cannot believe the gods would lead me to you… | 冥冥中你我相遇 |
[36:03] | to bless me with such love… | 这番天赐良缘 |
[36:07] | only to make me bare witness to your suffering. | 却止于你的饱受磨难吗 |
[36:11] | No. | 并非如此 |
[36:14] | There is a deeper purpose | 神意深不可测 |
[36:15] | to the path you’ve been set upon. | 天降大命于你 |
[36:18] | One that has yet to reveal itself. | 到时自会呈现 |
[36:22] | I will never see you from my side again. | 你我却阴阳两隔 |
[36:25] | Without you there is no reason for breath. | 如此这般 我又为何而活 |
[36:29] | There is always reason to live. | 只需虔心寻觅 生命自有意义 |
[36:31] | I would be lost. | 我会迷失方向 |
[36:33] | No. | 不 |
[36:36] | The gods would set you on the proper path. | 神明会指引你前行 |
[36:40] | All you have to do is close your eyes… | 只须闭上双眼 |
[36:45] | And place yourself in their hands. | 听候神明差遣 |
[37:02] | We leave for the games. | 该上场了 |
[37:04] | Is your decision made? | 决定了吗 |
[37:07] | It is. | 是的 |
[37:14] | What sort of answer is this? | 这算是什么回答 |
[37:18] | A gesture. | 隐喻 |
[37:24] | I care not for its means of delivery. | 这到底是什么意思 |
[37:27] | Perhaps its meaning will be more agreeable. | 也许我该告诉你其中含义 |
[37:29] | Out with it then. | 那就明说吧 |
[37:35] | Sura spoke often to me of the gods. | 苏拉常和我说起神明 |
[37:39] | She believed in them. | 她深信不疑 |
[37:41] | I never truly have. | 而我则不然 |
[37:46] | The cock on you daring to doubt the gods! | 胆大包天 竟敢质疑神明 |
[37:50] | And I have suffered much for it. | 而一直以来 我也饱受煎熬 |
[37:52] | But no longer. | 但都到此为止 |
[37:55] | From this point forward… | 因为从现在起 |
[37:58] | I give myself over to her beliefs… | 我要追随她的信仰 |
[38:02] | and embrace my fate. | 接受自身的命运 |
[38:05] | Your words give my heart great joy. | 闻君之言 倍感欣慰 |
[38:09] | Enough even to erase questions | 对于你为何持有 |
[38:11] | of how a blade belonging to the Magistrate’s son | 行政官之子的匕首一事 |
[38:13] | came to your possession. | 我也不再过问 |
[38:18] | Let us put the past truly behind us. | 既往不咎 |
[38:21] | Come the games await you. | 来吧 准备叱咤沙场 |
[38:25] | I have but one condition. | 我只有一个条件 |
[38:28] | Condition? | 条件? |
[38:30] | You kiss my cheek only to finger my ass?! | 不要得寸进尺 |
[38:32] | Uh! Speak! | 有话快说吧 |
[38:35] | Before I carve out your fucking tongue. | 别逼我割了你那该死的舌头 |
[38:38] | I will take to the sands | 我愿意在沙场上同室操戈 |
[38:39] | against the spectre of my countrymen. | 与色雷斯的残叶拔刀相向 |
[38:42] | But I will face them alone. | 但要独自迎战 |
[38:44] | Six to your one? | 以一敌六吗 |
[38:47] | I will not risk the Champion of Capua to such absurdity. | 我可不想让卡普亚的冠军白白送死 |
[38:49] | If this is my fate | 若天降命于我 |
[38:52] | if this is the path the gods | 若神明的旨意 |
[38:54] | have truly set me upon… | 当真指引我于此 |
[38:56] | Then they will not see me fall. | 那他们不会对我坐视不理 |
[38:58] | And if you are wrong? | 若天不遂你愿呢 |
[39:01] | Then I will give your city | 那我将在去会我亡妻之前 |
[39:03] | a great spectacle of blood…before joining my wife. | 为大家献上一出精彩纷呈的血之盛宴 |
[39:15] | The gods have brought you this far. | 诸神已将你安排至此 |
[39:19] | I believe they are not done with you yet. | 我想你的使命尚未完成 |
[39:23] | But I have a condition of my own. | 但是我也有一个条件 |
[39:25] | When you have killed the last of these shits | 当你杀尽最后一个 |
[39:27] | garbed as your countrymen | 装束如你的同乡般的垃圾 |
[39:29] | What’s left of the Thracian inside you dies with them | 你的色雷斯身份应同他们一同长埋地下 |
[39:34] | and you will embrace this fate and your destiny as Spartacus | 并接受上天对你的安排 |
[39:40] | The champion of Capua. | 那就是卡普亚的冠军 |
[40:19] | Citizens of Capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[40:24] | Today we honor | 今天这场比赛是纪念 |
[40:26] | the noble Marcus Minucius Rufus. | 尊贵的马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯 |
[40:31] | A Roman consul and commander unmatched in glory. | 他是罗马所向披靡的执政官和指挥官 |
[40:38] | As tribute good Mercato has seen fit | 作为致辞者 蒙卡图将向我们讲解 |
[40:41] | to re-enact his grandfather’s most famous victory | 并再次呈现其祖父当年 |
[40:45] | against the Thracian hordes! | 击败色雷斯部落盛况 |
[40:56] | Gaze at the prisoners standing before you. | 看看场下的俘虏 |
[40:59] | And imagine the Thracian maedi that invaded Macedonia. | 回想当初色雷斯梅迪部落侵略马其顿帝国 |
[41:03] | Rape pillaging its noble people. | 并奸淫掳掠其贵族 |
[41:06] | Murdering all in their path… | 所到之处 无一活口 |
[41:08] | Even a Roman governor! | 甚至连罗马总督都不放过 |
[41:18] | Violence and madness swept the land. | 暴力与疯狂席卷整个大陆 |
[41:23] | Echoing into the heavens | 惨叫声惊天动地 |
[41:25] | where the gods themselves turned their backs. | 使得诸神也弃他们而去 |
[41:29] | All seemed lost | 当时局势几近失控 |
[41:31] | until Rome dispatched it’s favored son… | 直至罗马派遣出他们的最爱的大将… |
[41:35] | Enter Marcus Minucius Rufus! | 有请马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯 |
[41:45] | For the honorable role of Rufus | 这次伟大的鲁弗斯的角色扮演者 |
[41:47] | there was but one choice. | 别无他选 |
[41:50] | The bringer of rain! | 他是携雨之使者 |
[41:52] | The slayer of Theokoles! | 屠影之英雄 |
[41:55] | The champion of Capua… | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[41:58] | Stand up! | 众人起立 |
[41:59] | I present to you. | 我向你们隆重介绍 |
[42:03] | Spartacus!!! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[42:12] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[42:18] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[42:19] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[42:20] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[42:25] | I thought it was your grandfather we honor. | 我以为我们今天纪念的是你祖父呢 |
[42:28] | Yet the crowd chants “Spartacus”. | 可群众却为斯巴达克斯欢呼 |
[42:32] | Worry not of details good Mercato. | 不用在意细节 亲爱的蒙卡图 |
[42:34] | The glory is your grandfather’s alone. | 荣耀仅属于你的祖父 |
[42:37] | Come! | 来吧 |
[42:39] | Give the signal to begin the glorious victory! | 为这场荣耀之战发令吧 |
[42:43] | In honor of Marcus Minucius Rufus… | 以马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯之名 |
[42:47] | Let blood be shed! | 让鲜血挥洒在这片土地上吧 |
[43:11] | All you have to do is close your eyes | 你只需闭上双眼 |
[43:13] | and place yourself in their hands… | 将自己完全托付于诸神 |
[45:07] | You do realize my grandfather won this battle? | 你知道我祖父曾经取得这场战争的胜利吧 |
[45:11] | Perhaps this day history will not repeat itself. | 或许今天历史无法重演 |
[45:42] | There is always a reason to live. | 人活着都是有意义的 |
[45:45] | The gods would set you on the proper path. | 诸神会将你引入正途 |
[46:32] | – He fights like a man possessed. – By the gods themselves. | -他仿佛被附体 -被诸神附体 |
[47:18] | Kill! Kill | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[47:37] | Don’t. | 不要啊 |
[48:29] | A marvelous show! | 真是一场饕餮盛宴啊 |
[48:33] | An honor to be of service. | 能为您效劳 荣幸之至 |
[48:34] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[48:36] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[48:38] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[48:51] | I… | 我… |
[48:53] | am… | 是 |
[48:54] | Spartacus!!! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[48:55] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[48:57] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |