时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Ah fuck. | 该死 |
[00:27] | Two weeks and the mark’s still raw as a whore’s cunt. | 两周已过 烙印还是一碰即疼 |
[00:29] | Argh I bear the same mark brother. | 我亦有同样的烙印 兄弟 |
[00:32] | Without pissing about it. | 可不像你唧唧歪歪 |
[00:54] | You lower your guard after each assault. | 你每次出招 都忽略防守 |
[00:56] | I shall see it raised then. | 那我就攻防兼备 |
[01:13] | Your head is mine. | 你的项上人头现已归我 |
[01:14] | How shall I mount it? | 我该如何处置 |
[01:19] | You move well today. | 你今天身手不错 |
[01:20] | You do not. | 你却不在状态 |
[01:22] | What distracts you? | 所为何事 |
[01:24] | I had Ashur send a letter to Aurelia. | 我请阿舒尔给奥瑞莉娅送封信 |
[01:28] | A week past now and no reply. | 一周过去 毫无回音 |
[01:31] | You expect different? | 你还指望怎样 |
[01:33] | A woman seldom rushes back to the husband | 女人被丈夫骂作婊子 |
[01:35] | who calls her whore. | 不会轻易回心转意 |
[01:36] | I said no such thing. | 我没有骂她 |
[01:39] | Not in words. | 至少没说出口 |
[01:39] | The letter was contrite. | 信中充满悔意 |
[01:40] | I admitted I reacted poorly | 我承认对她怀孕一事 |
[01:42] | to the news of her being with child. | 反应过激 言辞不当 |
[01:44] | And now she makes you wait. | 现在她采取冷战 |
[01:46] | The way women punish us for being fools. | 女人素喜用此类蠢招处罚我们 |
[01:49] | Strike it from your mind. | 现在集中精神 |
[01:52] | Or find your brains upon the sand. | 否则就尸横沙场 |
[01:58] | These are exquisite. | 真是精美绝伦 |
[02:00] | Yes they’ve been in the family for generations. | 都是世代祖传之物 |
[02:03] | So this sort of arrangement happens often? | 如此说来 常有此类安排吗 |
[02:07] | No. | 不 |
[02:09] | But when such a request is made | 但只要有需求 |
[02:10] | one must be prepared to offer only the finest quality. | 必将极尽所能 奉之上品 |
[02:14] | The house of Batiatus does not fall short in that regard. | 巴蒂塔斯家自然人才济济 |
[02:23] | This one I think. | 我要这个 |
[02:24] | Ah Diana the goddess of the hunt. | 黛安娜 狩猎女神 |
[02:28] | A fine choice. | 上佳之选 |
[02:42] | Do you think she would approve? | 你觉得选到她有何寓意 |
[02:44] | When Actaeon saw her bathing | 亚克托安偷看她洗澡 |
[02:46] | she turned the poor bastard into a stag | 她就把那个可怜的混蛋变成雄鹿 |
[02:48] | and set his own dogs upon him. | 下令他的猎犬将其撕碎 |
[02:50] | Oh how fitting then | 寓意甚好 |
[02:52] | that you should have a stag of your own to play with. | 你也该有自己的雄鹿以供消遣 |
[02:54] | Have you decided? | 决定人选了吗 |
[02:56] | There is only one man | 唯有一人 |
[02:57] | I would invite such peril to know. | 让我甘愿以身涉险 |
[03:00] | I will have Spartacus. | 我要斯巴达克斯 |
[03:02] | The champion | 你要冠军 |
[03:06] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[03:08] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:10] | If more coin is required. | 是否需要加钱 |
[03:11] | No no no no no. | 当然不用 |
[03:13] | No the cousin to Marcus Crassus deserves | 马科斯·克拉斯的堂妹就该让 |
[03:15] | the slayer of Theokoles himself | 屠影英雄亲自出马 |
[03:18] | At fair price. | 公平合理 |
[03:19] | Oh it is not the price that concerns. | 我所担心并非价钱 |
[03:25] | If ever my husband were to hear of this. | 假如我丈夫听到风声 |
[03:28] | The gods themselves would have to whisper it in his ear. | 除非神明下凡 亲口泄密 |
[03:31] | We take the utmost care with the delicate nature | 我们会极尽所能 |
[03:34] | of these arrangements. | 保证万无一失 |
[03:36] | The mask ensures anonymity | 面具能隐藏身份 |
[03:37] | but you must also do your part. | 而你也要遵守规则 |
[03:40] | Tell no one. | 三缄其口 |
[03:42] | Arrive exactly at the appointed time | 不早不晚 按时前来 |
[03:45] | Unencumbered. | 必须独自前来 |
[03:47] | Absent slaves or attendants? | 奴隶和随从都不能带吗 |
[03:49] | Who would hold your husband’s loyalty truer to value. | 他们很可能会告密 |
[03:53] | I would err avoid complications | 为了你以及这个训练场 |
[03:55] | for you and this ludus. | 避嫌为妙 |
[03:58] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 |
[04:02] | Apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[04:04] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 |
[04:05] | For what purpose? | 什么来早了 |
[04:07] | You invited me to midday meal. | 你邀请我来吃午餐 |
[04:09] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[04:11] | Yes. For tomorrow. | 没错 明天的午餐 |
[04:13] | Oh was it? | 是吗 |
[04:16] | I pray I have not interrupted important proceedings. | 希望我没打扰到你们 |
[04:19] | Oh no on the contrary. | 没 正相反 |
[04:21] | We were only just speaking about you | 我们刚巧谈到你 |
[04:22] | and your gladiator. | 和你的角斗士 |
[04:24] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[04:26] | The celt… | 那个凯尔特人 |
[04:27] | Segovax. | 赛格维斯 |
[04:28] | Yes Segovax. | 没错 赛格维斯 |
[04:30] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[04:31] | Perhaps you should buy several next time. | 在你掌握窍门之前 |
[04:33] | Until you get the hang of it. | 应该保险起见多买几个 |
[04:35] | It’s a difficult process. | 成为角斗士并非易事 |
[04:38] | Very few make it to the final test still few the arena. | 很少有人能通过最终测验 更别说上竞技场 |
[04:41] | My husband demands only the finest. | 我丈夫只求上佳之选 |
[04:44] | As do we all. | 彼此彼此 |
[04:47] | Forgive my haste but my own husband expects me. | 抱歉先走一步 家夫在等我 |
[04:53] | I look forward to our next encounter. | 很期待下次与你会面 |
[05:02] | She favors you. | 她喜欢你 |
[05:04] | And I her. | 我也喜欢她 |
[05:07] | It warms the heart to know my hands are responsible. | 能为你们牵线搭桥 我很欣慰 |
[05:11] | Then let me take them in gratitude. | 我很感激 |
[05:21] | You should be more careful. | 你应该更谨慎一些 |
[05:23] | With Licinia. | 尤其是对莱姬尼娅 |
[05:25] | She’s of a strata above your station | 跟你相比 她名显身赫 |
[05:28] | and will not hesitate to remind you of it | 我不得不提醒你 |
[05:29] | the minute her mood shifts. | 她的心情 如天上流云 |
[05:32] | And it shifts frequently. | 极端的变化无常 |
[05:35] | I am well versed in dealing with such people. | 对付这种人 我游刃有余 |
[05:39] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[05:43] | So am I to be invited? | 我也被邀请了吗 |
[05:48] | Invited? | 邀请 |
[05:50] | To what? | 何事 |
[05:52] | To the masquerade. | 参加化妆舞会 |
[05:54] | You think I did not notice the mask | 你以为我没注意到 |
[05:55] | she was attempting to conceal? | 她极力隐藏的那个面具吗 |
[05:57] | You’re mistaken. | 你误会了 |
[05:59] | There is no masquerade. | 根本没什么化妆舞会 |
[06:01] | She merely wanted to borrow the visage of Diana. | 她只不是来借戴安娜的面具而已 |
[06:04] | To avoid “complications”? | 为了”避嫌为妙”吗 |
[06:08] | A wealthy woman of status visiting a ludus. | 一位权重身贵的夫人莅临训练场 |
[06:11] | Concealing masks and whispering of complications. | 极力隐藏面具 并谈到”避嫌为妙” |
[06:16] | If I did not know better | 如果我没猜错的话 |
[06:18] | I would suspect intent | 她是想和一名角斗士 |
[06:20] | – to fuck one of your gladiators. – Ilithyia. | -进行交媾 -伊莉西娅 |
[06:25] | She is isn’t she? | 我说中了 不是吗 |
[06:26] | Oh that little whore! | 那个小贱人 |
[06:27] | How positively depraved! | 多么骄奢淫逸 |
[06:29] | I promised discretion | 我承诺保密了 |
[06:31] | you must not breathe a word of this to anyone. | 你一定也要缄口不言 |
[06:35] | I would never think it. | 一言为定 |
[06:39] | You have been a most valued friend. | 你我的交情 千金不换 |
[06:43] | And this will be our little secret. | 我会为你保密 |
[06:51] | I can control her. | 我可以控制她 |
[06:53] | Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅吗 |
[06:55] | Like you did with her and Segovax? | 让她和赛格维斯私下密谋吗 |
[06:57] | She had her own man make attempt on | 她指使角斗士谋杀斯巴达克斯 |
[06:58] | Spartacus under our very roof. | 就在我眼皮底下 |
[07:00] | And you yet speak of control. | 何谈控制 |
[07:02] | Spartacus inflames her beyond reason. | 斯巴达克斯激怒她在先 |
[07:04] | Licinia is a different matter. | 莱姬尼娅却完全不同 |
[07:07] | Even Ilithyia has sense enough | 连伊莉西娅都会惧怕 |
[07:08] | to fear reprisal from the cousin of Marcus Crassus. | 马科斯·克拉斯堂妹的报复 |
[07:11] | Humph as she should. | 理应如此 |
[07:14] | That man shits gold! | 此人能点石成金 |
[07:17] | To have the favor of such an ally in Rome | 在罗马如果能有这样的盟友 |
[07:20] | could pave my way to a seat in the curia… | 跻身元老院 指日可待 |
[07:23] | There is one small obstacle. | 但是有个小难题 |
[07:27] | Licinia favors the touch of our champion. | 莱姬尼娅点名要我们的冠军陪伴 |
[07:30] | Ha Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯吗 |
[07:32] | That will not be difficult. | 轻而易举 |
[07:34] | Oh he’s always difficult. | 恐怕是举步维艰 |
[07:36] | In a past that no longer exists. | 今时不同往日 |
[07:38] | I shall command… | 我下令 |
[07:39] | and it shall be done. | 他听命 |
[07:46] | The champion of Capua arrives! | 卡普亚冠军亲临 |
[07:49] | A man who so terrifies Jupiter | 惊天地之人杰 |
[07:51] | the clouds burst and the heavens weep! | 泣鬼神之勇将 |
[07:56] | My glory is but a reflection of my dominus. | 全托主人洪福 |
[07:59] | You flatter! | 居然学会恭奖了 |
[08:00] | I return in kind. | 礼尚往来而已 |
[08:03] | And the gods take notice. | 神明开眼 |
[08:04] | Just when I thought we’d accrued every accolade | 我本以为你我盛誉已达巅峰 |
[08:07] | yet another falls in our laps from the heavens. | 又一机遇从天而降 |
[08:10] | Fair Licinia cousin to Marcus Crassus himself | 莱姬尼娅 马科斯·克拉斯的堂妹 |
[08:13] | has personally requested you. | 指名要求见你 |
[08:15] | Crassus? | 克拉斯 |
[08:16] | Richest man in the republic. | 罗马首富 |
[08:22] | A great honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[08:27] | Who’s to be my opponent? | 我的对手是谁 |
[08:28] | Opponent?! | 对手 |
[08:30] | Licinia has no interest in watching you fight. | 莱姬尼娅并不想看你挥剑沙场 |
[08:33] | Her desires are of a more… | 其意所向 |
[08:35] | intimate nature. | 巫山云雨 |
[08:39] | I am to lie with her? | 要我和她行男女之事 |
[08:40] | And shame all men who follow. | 并且要雄威难挡 |
[08:45] | Such things are asked of a champion? | 这是冠军分内之事吗 |
[08:48] | They are. | 是的 |
[08:50] | You have concern? | 有问题吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 没有 |
[08:58] | I am the champion of Capua. | 我是卡普亚冠军 |
[09:01] | I shall perform all duties required of me. | 理应司尽其职 |
[09:06] | Bring her to satisfaction. | 让她欲仙欲死 |
[09:08] | And see our fortunes rise along with your cock. | 汝之玉茎一举 你我也当鹏程万里 |
[09:12] | Is there any discomfort? | 可有不适 |
[09:15] | None. | 没有 |
[09:17] | When can I return to training? | 我何时能再次参训 |
[09:20] | The fact that you yet walk among the living | 你能保住性命 |
[09:22] | is a marvel in itself. | 已是人间奇迹 |
[09:23] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[09:26] | A week. | 一周 |
[09:27] | Maybe two.. | 或两周 |
[09:30] | – Tomorrow. No. – It is much too soon. | -明天 -不行 操之过急了 |
[09:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[09:39] | Tomorrow then. | 那就明天 |
[09:40] | A glorious day long in the coming! | 荣光之日 近在咫尺 |
[09:44] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[09:45] | Risen from the dead! | 起死回生之人 |
[09:46] | And Ashur finally freed of his shackles | 阿舒尔 终于破缚而出 |
[09:50] | to take up sword again! | 重拾利剑 |
[09:51] | You would resume training? | 你要作为一名角斗士 |
[09:54] | As a gladiator? | 重返训练场 |
[09:56] | I yet bear the mark. | 烙印尚存 |
[09:59] | And long to stand with my brothers | 只求与兄弟并肩 |
[10:01] | once more upon the sands of the arena. | 再次屹于沙场之上 |
[10:05] | Perhaps this time you will have the sense | 也许这次你会有自知之明 |
[10:07] | to stay out of my way. | 对我敬而远之 |
[10:14] | Take this fucking thing off me. | 帮我拿掉这破玩意儿 |
[10:18] | Now. | 快 |
[10:28] | He gave you no pause? | 他不假思索就答应了 |
[10:29] | None. | 是啊 |
[10:31] | Our dog… | 我们的忠犬 |
[10:33] | is finally house broken… | 终于不安于室 |
[10:38] | You were wise… | 你高瞻远瞩 |
[10:39] | to put down his bitch… | 先解决了他的妻子 |
[10:51] | Leave…and send in some wine. | 退下 拿些酒来 |
[11:00] | Everything comes to plan. | 一切已入正轨 |
[11:03] | We shall have Licinia’s wet gratitude | 莱姬尼娅会对我们心存感激 |
[11:06] | and with it the ear of Marcus Crassus. | 顺势结识马科斯·克拉斯 |
[11:10] | If Spartacus performs as promised. | 唯恐斯巴达克斯出尔反尔 |
[11:12] | Every breath he takes | 他的一举一动 |
[11:14] | is in service to the glory of this house. | 都为振兴家族的威名 |
[11:16] | I know he’s willing. | 我了解 他是甘愿听命 |
[11:18] | But its been many months since he last lay with a woman. | 可他几个月没有碰过女人了 |
[11:21] | After such a time his passion might be… | 事隔许久 恐怕他的雄风 |
[11:25] | all too brief. | 转瞬即逝 |
[11:27] | Well that would be unfortunate. | 那真是不妙 |
[11:28] | Yet easily avoidable | 不过有计可施 |
[11:30] | if Spartacus is presented opportunity | 只要斯巴达克斯有机会 |
[11:32] | to hone his skills beforehand… | 事先练习 |
[11:49] | You have wandered to the wrong cell. | 你来错房间了 |
[11:51] | Are you not spartacus? | 莫非你不是斯巴达克斯 |
[11:54] | Bringer of rain? | 携雨之使者 |
[11:59] | I am mira. | 我是米拉 |
[12:02] | I have been sent to please you. | 是来服侍你的 |
[12:04] | To what end? | 为何 |
[12:07] | Is your pleasure not an end to itself? | 男欢女爱何需理由 |
[12:10] | I do not care for games. | 不要兜圈打岔 |
[12:14] | Give your true purpose. | 你是何居心 从实招来 |
[12:19] | Find your tongue! | 说话 |
[12:24] | Domina fears that you’ve been too long without a women. | 主人担心你许久未近女色 |
[12:29] | That you will be unable to withhold your seed | 雄风易逝 |
[12:31] | Long enough to please the roman woman. | 无法满足那个罗马女人 |
[12:33] | The notion offends me. | 如此想法对我已是莫大侮辱 |
[12:37] | As does your presence. | 你的到来亦如此 |
[12:46] | You do not desire me? | 我不合你的意吗 |
[12:48] | I desire only sleep. | 我只希望夜能成眠 |
[12:52] | And the absence of dreams. | 无梦忧扰 |
[13:27] | The gods grant me strength | 神明请赐予我力量 |
[13:28] | To rip these fucking bars from their moorings. | 好摧毁这些阻隔你我的护栏 |
[13:31] | We were fools to think they favor us. | 以为得神明之眷顾 我们真是愚蠢 |
[13:33] | We yet share a roof. | 我们仍能相见 |
[13:35] | It would not have happened if dominus had sold me. | 正因主人转念没有卖掉我 |
[13:37] | Is that not proof that our union is favored? | 这难道不算神明的眷顾吗 |
[13:41] | To have you but not have you. | 日日相见 却无法时时相守 |
[13:44] | It is a wound beyond healing. | 我心如刀割 |
[13:49] | All wounds heal. | 心之伤亦可自愈 |
[13:52] | Even the deepest. | 即便是最深的伤痛 |
[13:53] | Would that they had never been inflicted. | 情窦已开 再无退路 |
[13:56] | You would wish never to have known my heart? | 难道你后悔与我同心共结 |
[14:22] | The undefeated gaul returns. | 战无不胜的高卢人重新登场了 |
[14:26] | Perhaps it is time he chose a new name. | 是时候给他换个头衔了 |
[14:30] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[14:33] | My spirit soars to see you again upon the sands. | 见你归队 我心振奋 |
[14:36] | The underworld would not have me. | 冥界不收我进门 |
[14:39] | Take note! | 注意了 |
[14:40] | A true champion rejoins the brotherhood! | 我们竞技场上的冠军归队了 |
[14:45] | Champion of ass and balls. | 肏屄冠军 |
[14:59] | Has there ever been such a man as crixus? | 好个克雷斯 无人能出其右 |
[15:03] | No domina. | 是的 主人 |
[15:04] | There has not. | 没有人 |
[15:06] | Praise the gods for his return. | 多亏神明使他康复 |
[15:09] | May they guide him to many more victories. | 祈祷神明继续指引他走向胜利 |
[15:11] | And our purse filled by such. | 我们的荷包也会随之鼓胀 |
[15:14] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:16] | Filled to bursting. | 要雄起了 |
[15:19] | You will spar with duro. | 你对阵杜罗 |
[15:22] | The german? | 那个日耳曼人 |
[15:23] | He has yet to step in the arena. | 他尚未踏入过竞技场 |
[15:25] | And you have been long absent. | 你也疏离沙场多日 |
[15:28] | Prove yourself against the man and see advancement. | 刚刚回归 宜循序渐进 |
[15:30] | And who shall face ashur? | 谁来对阵阿舒尔 |
[15:40] | Choose carefully for I long for blood. | 当心着点 我可要大开杀戒 |
[15:45] | – You train? – I do. | -你来训练 -是的 |
[15:48] | By whose word? | 谁准许的 |
[15:50] | The dominus himself promised that I would rejoin the brotherhood | 主人答应过 当我脱下破脚箍的那天 |
[15:53] | Once I was freed from that fucking brace.. | 便可重回训练场 |
[15:56] | Ashur. | 阿舒尔 |
[16:00] | A word. | 过来 |
[16:02] | The master calls his dog. | 主人在召唤他的走狗了 |
[16:07] | What of my victory over hasdrubal? | 我曾大胜哈斯博 |
[16:08] | How the crowd roared when I cloved his head in two? | 当我斩其头颅 民众是那样的欢呼 |
[16:11] | A minor victory long forgotten. | 微不足道之战 过眼云烟 |
[16:12] | Kleitos then! Or..Or lysimachos.. | 那克雷塔斯一战呢 还有利希马科斯 |
[16:14] | All long ago. Your days as a gladiator are past. | 年代久远 你的角斗生涯已经终结 |
[16:16] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[16:20] | I beg of you. | 我求你 |
[16:22] | Let me prove myself yet worthy. | 让我证明自己的价值 |
[16:25] | You already have. | 你的价值 |
[16:27] | Outside of the arena. | 在于竞技场之外 |
[16:29] | Your cunning is sharper than any gladiator’s sword. | 精明如你 价值更甚角斗士的舞刀弄剑 |
[16:31] | I would not risk it on errands of foolish pride. | 而非浪费于满足你那愚蠢的自尊 |
[16:34] | We in agreement? | 明白吗 |
[16:37] | Your will dominus. | 悉听尊便 主人 |
[16:39] | To business then. | 那说正事 |
[16:41] | I have had thoughts toward solonius. | 关于索罗尼斯 我有点想法 |
[16:42] | I would discuss on the way to market. | 去市场 边走边说 |
[17:05] | Did you note any signs of discomfort as crixus took the sand? | 你可察觉 克雷斯重返训练场似有不适 |
[17:09] | No domina. | 没有 主人 |
[17:12] | He’s anxious to regain his place. | 他急于重拾威名 |
[17:15] | But I would not see him overreach | 不能让他急于求成 |
[17:16] | Nor hide pain from his recovery. | 或是咬牙硬撑 |
[17:19] | If you notice Crixus attempting to conceal anything from me | 一旦察觉克雷斯企图有所隐瞒 |
[17:22] | you tell me immediately. | 立刻向我汇报 |
[17:24] | Yes domina. | 是的 主人 |
[17:26] | The opposite sex has no sense whatever | 男人总是糊里糊涂 |
[17:28] | when it comes to their limits. | 不知道自己的底线 |
[17:29] | They must be constantly watched | 他们需要人在一旁关心 |
[17:31] | least they harm themselves in the simple act of being men. | 以免一味逞强 伤了自己 |
[17:36] | Wait. | 站住 |
[17:43] | Domina. | 主人 |
[17:44] | How did you fare with Spartacus last night? | 你昨晚跟斯巴达克斯结果如何 |
[17:47] | Was his cock of impressive size when engorged? | 他是不是血脉贲张 不能自已了 |
[17:51] | How many times did he have you? | 他要了你几次 |
[17:57] | Speak. | 回话 |
[18:00] | He would not have me. | 我们之间什么都没发生 |
[18:04] | He would not? | 什么都没 |
[18:05] | No domina. | 是的 主人 |
[18:07] | And yet you wait until now to tell me? | 而你现在才跟我汇报 |
[18:10] | I was afraid you would be displeased. | 小的惶恐 您会大发雷霆 |
[18:13] | Take off your dress. | 把衣服脱了 |
[18:26] | Tits ass and cunt. | 全身上下 |
[18:27] | All appear to be without disease or deformity. | 既无疾病也无畸形 |
[18:30] | Which tells me the fault is not in the flesh | 因此问题不是出在身体上 |
[18:34] | but in the bitch. | 是你让人生厌了吧 |
[18:35] | Apologies domina. | 奴婢该死 主人 |
[18:37] | Return to his cell tonight | 今晚 再去他屋内 |
[18:40] | and I expect his cock in you. | 他最好会要了你 |
[18:43] | Or you’ll find a sword in its place. | 不然就给我当场自刎谢罪 |
[19:06] | This isn’t the arena. | 这里不是竞技场 |
[19:08] | The world is my arena pup. | 世界之大 皆是老子竞技场 小杂种 |
[19:23] | Send me a man. | 别让我跟废物对阵 |
[19:38] | Stand down! | 都给我住手 |
[19:41] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[19:44] | Duro! | 杜罗 |
[19:46] | Enough. | 够了 |
[19:48] | Half rations for the remainder of the week. | 本周剩余时间 口粮减半 |
[19:51] | Test my patience again and I’ll see you both to the mines! | 再挑战我的耐心 就都给我滚去矿区 |
[19:58] | Crixus continues making friends. | 克雷斯又在四处树敌了 |
[20:05] | Yet no word from your wife? | 还没有你妻子的消息吗 |
[20:06] | None forthcoming | 机会渺茫 |
[20:09] | And no more coin to pay Ashur for the service of letters. | 我没钱给阿舒尔当做邮费 |
[20:12] | You will dishonor us | 如若无心训练 |
[20:13] | If your mind is not on the games. | 便会给集体蒙羞 |
[20:15] | Tell the jackal I will cover the cost. | 去告诉那走狗 邮费算我的 |
[20:19] | I will repay you. | 我会还你的 |
[20:21] | Quickly. | 快去啊 |
[20:22] | Before he departs. | 不然他要走了 |
[20:25] | Ashur. | 阿舒尔 |
[20:28] | Your man has run afoot. | 你的兄弟走开了 |
[20:31] | Perhaps you’d care for a real opponent. | 或许你该关心一下真正的对手 |
[20:33] | Are you so eager to return to the medicus? | 难道你想再度受伤吗 |
[20:37] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[20:38] | You are summoned. | 主人传唤你 |
[20:41] | Soon. | 马上 |
[20:56] | Uhh get off… | 快下去 |
[21:02] | Tarry a while. | 偷得浮生半日闲 |
[21:05] | Your masters yet at market and | 你主人去了集市 |
[21:08] | Ilithyia’s not expected for several hours. | 伊莉西娅几个小时后才来 |
[21:17] | Uh is my skin not soft? | 我的皮肤不够柔软吗 |
[21:21] | Yes domina. | 肤若凝脂 |
[21:23] | I had the slaves draw a milk bath | 今日我用牛奶沐浴 |
[21:24] | recalling a time when it pleased you | 回忆之前种种美好 |
[21:26] | that we could afford such things… | 盼望与君共赴云雨 |
[21:30] | Oh does it yet cause you pain? | 伤口还疼吗 |
[21:34] | No domina. | 不了 主人 |
[21:36] | I wish I could say the same. | 伤在你身上 痛在我心里 |
[21:39] | It was torture to see such perfection marred by Theokoles. | 看你为那瑟奥科斯重伤 我备受煎熬 |
[21:44] | When you fell to your knees.. | 你跪倒的那一刹那 |
[21:46] | And the giant was at your back… | 那庞然大物在你身后 |
[21:49] | My heart seized in my chest | 让我心揪胆颤 |
[21:53] | Then you looked up to the pulvinus. | 你望向主看台 |
[21:56] | To me. | 望着我 |
[21:58] | What was of your mind | 在生死攸关的那一刻 |
[21:59] | In that frozen moment between life and death? | 你脑海中浮现的是什么 |
[22:06] | That I welcomed the afterlife | 女神的爱意 |
[22:09] | having know the love of a goddess. | 让我死而无憾 |
[22:19] | You will always be mine crixus. | 你永远属于我 克雷斯 |
[22:22] | Mine alone. | 唯我独有 |
[22:37] | Five sacks for the price of ten. | 五袋 给你十袋的钱 |
[22:40] | And see to it they are dryer this time shit whore. | 但须保持货物干燥 蠢蛋 |
[22:42] | The last ones stank of mold. | 上次那些都发霉了 |
[22:44] | Do not churn good Solonius. | 别费神了 索罗尼斯 |
[22:48] | The thief will suffer when prices plummet with the next harvest. | 年景不佳时 盗贼会待下个丰腴时节 |
[22:51] | I pray his cock follows the decline. | 我祝那蠢贼的阳具和年景一样萎靡不举 |
[22:56] | You are left off leash? | 你得空出来遛达了 |
[22:59] | My master is at his villa. | 主人在公馆里休息 |
[23:00] | I yet have business to attend. | 我则出来料理些生意上的事 |
[23:05] | And words searching for receptive ears. | 有些消息 不知你有没有兴趣 |
[23:12] | My situation has shifted. | 我的境况已有所转变 |
[23:14] | And with it your loyalties? | 那你的忠义呢 |
[23:15] | Batiatus proves himself unworthy as you had divined. | 如你所料 巴蒂塔斯不值得我对他衷心耿耿 |
[23:20] | Such base character seldom weighs the true worth of a man. | 他那种人 常会低估你这般贤仆的价值 |
[23:23] | I take it your scales are more in balance. | 我希望你能比他更具慧眼 |
[23:26] | I hold valuable news. | 我的情报 |
[23:27] | Beyond the meager recompense you offered when last we spoke. | 价值远高于上次我们见面时你开出的报酬 |
[23:31] | I am surrounded by jackals… | 你不如去打劫… |
[23:33] | It concerns your life. | 此事攸关你的性命 |
[23:36] | If that is no cause for you to loosen your purse..Um. | 如果这样还不足以令你解囊… |
[23:42] | Wait. | 留步 |
[23:52] | You have picked my bones clean. | 我已经被搜刮得一贫如洗 |
[23:54] | Speak before I reclaim the meat. | 在我反悔之前 赶快说吧 |
[23:56] | You fuck the whore despoina | 你每周都会在这个晚上 |
[23:58] | On this night every week do you not? | 去玩儿那个希腊妞儿 对不对 |
[24:00] | You voice what is already well known to me. | 好像你们对我的行踪已了如指掌 |
[24:04] | Send another cock in your place. | 找个替死鬼代你一夜春宵 |
[24:05] | Or see it removed along with your head. | 或者等着自己的脑袋搬家 |
[24:09] | Batiatus moves against me? | 巴蒂塔斯要对我动手了吗 |
[24:12] | I am to pay his agent and see the order given. | 我已付钱给杀手并看到了委托书 |
[24:17] | You’ve been warned. | 我警告过你了 |
[24:23] | I really cannot believe the difference. | 真不敢相信 变化竟如此之大 |
[24:26] | When I first visited your home | 记得我第一次来你府上 |
[24:28] | I felt great sorrow | 我还曾为被困如此境地 |
[24:30] | for the woman forced to live in such conditions. | 娇容憔悴的你感到莫大的悲哀 |
[24:33] | Now look at you. | 可如今再看看你 |
[24:35] | Surrounded by opulence | 锦衣玉食 |
[24:38] | rivaling families of proper heritage. | 堪比王侯贵戚 |
[24:41] | Trinkets merely | 身外之物而已 |
[24:43] | not nearly so valuable as your friendship. | 怎比得过你我的姐妹深情 |
[24:49] | You have many new friends of late. | 你近来不是也结交新姐妹了吗 |
[24:52] | You and Licinia seem quite at ease with one another. | 你和莱姬尼娅也是相处甚欢 |
[24:56] | Gratitude for the introduction. | 那还不是要感谢你的引见 |
[24:58] | Would you care for some wine or.. | 你要来喝上一杯还是… |
[25:00] | Wine will not still my thoughts. | 酒并不能平复我此刻的心绪 |
[25:06] | I prattle on with pleasantries | 我虽尽力想闲扯些无关的琐事 |
[25:10] | but I cannot pretend indifference | 但我还是不能假装无视 |
[25:15] | to what you revealed about Licinia. | 你透露给莱姬尼娅的事情 |
[25:17] | I revealed nothing. | 我没透露过任何事情 |
[25:19] | You jumped to conclusions. | 你这是在妄自揣测 |
[25:21] | And landed on proper footing. | 但我揣测的恰如其分 |
[25:26] | Ever since I can think of nothing else. | 从那以后 我一直心神不宁 |
[25:31] | With respect | 恕我直言 |
[25:33] | Licinia’s passions are her own concern. | 莱姬尼娅的欲求只是她自己的事情 |
[25:39] | My mind falls not to Licinia. | 我情绪低落并非因为莱姬尼娅 |
[25:44] | It is filled with baser thoughts. | 而是因更深层且原始的念头所致 |
[25:47] | The vision of brutish hands being laid upon me. | 是因对丈夫的触碰所无法给予的 |
[25:54] | In a manner quite lacking in my husband’s touch. | 抚挲于我娇苞身体上粗蛮手感的渴望 |
[26:01] | I should not speak of such things. | 我本不该说这种事情的 |
[26:03] | I dishonor myself. | 我真为自己感到羞愧 |
[26:05] | Your desires should not shame you. | 你的欲望怎会令你蒙羞 |
[26:09] | You are a woman. | 你是一个女人 |
[26:12] | Our needs are vast. | 而我们女人总会欲求不满 |
[26:17] | I must put my mind from it. | 我必须去想点别的事情 |
[26:19] | To the purpose of distraction? | 为了分散注意力吗 |
[26:20] | Preferred to discovery. | 总比被发现的好 |
[26:22] | Such a thing would ruin my husband | 这种事情会毁了我丈夫的前程 |
[26:25] | and taint my father’s name. | 玷污我父亲的名望 |
[26:27] | Such concerns are voiced by all those who sample our wares. | 有哪些贵妇的情事会被抖落出来 |
[26:33] | Can you name any save Licinia? | 除了莱姬尼娅 你听说过吗 |
[26:39] | I have heard of none. | 我从未听闻 |
[26:41] | No. You have not. | 是的 你从未 |
[26:48] | Shall I make the arrangements? | 要我为你安排一下吗 |
[26:59] | Yes! | 是的 |
[27:03] | You will not be disappointed. | 肯定不会让你失望的 |
[27:08] | May I suggest Varro? | 你觉得维罗如何 |
[27:11] | Varro? | 维罗 |
[27:13] | Uh far too common. | 太过平庸 |
[27:14] | The man must equal the risk. | 这个人需值得冒险才行 |
[27:18] | A fact well known by your own desires. | 你很清楚我想要的是谁 |
[27:21] | Ones that I admittedly share… | 我愿和你共享那个人… |
[27:28] | Domina. | 主人 |
[27:30] | Get out you filthy slave! | 滚开 你个下贱的奴才 |
[27:33] | My ears suggest a tempest | 耳中尽是咆哮般的风雷作响 |
[27:36] | but eyes reveal a wife gone fucking mad! | 眼前却是我妻子的歇斯底里 |
[27:39] | Yes well look to Ilithyia as the cause. | 皆因伊莉西娅那个女人 |
[27:43] | What new slights have prompted this costly eruption? | 又是何般鄙亵让你这番愤慨 |
[27:47] | Her cunt overflows at the thought of Licinia bedding a gladiator. | 她效法莱姬尼娅 要与我们的角斗士交欢 |
[27:53] | She demands equal treatment | 要求同等待遇 |
[27:56] | so she set her lust on Crixus! | 于是便挑中了克雷斯 |
[27:59] | And her choice droves you into rage? | 选择克雷斯 为何激怒了你 |
[28:06] | It’s not her choice | 不是因为她选择了克雷斯 |
[28:08] | it is her manner that offends. | 是她行事的方式 |
[28:11] | Honey drips from her tongue | 几句顺耳之言 |
[28:13] | to conceal the bite of piss that she showers upon us. | 就想安抚你我受辱的心理 |
[28:20] | The acrid taste is well familiar | 个中滋味我们早已品尝 |
[28:23] | but we must learn swallow it along with our pride | 但我们要学会隐忍 尊严暂且搁置 |
[28:26] | until we have secured her husband’s patronage. | 直到我们得到他丈夫的资助 |
[28:29] | What need have we of Glaber | 我们还需要葛雷博作甚 |
[28:32] | Licinia delivers us Marcus Crassus? | 莱姬尼娅帮我们引见马科斯·克拉斯 |
[28:35] | Crassus’ wealth is undeniable yet he but holds the rank of senator. | 克拉斯的财富无可比拟 但他却非元老院的人 |
[28:39] | Glaber outweighs with that of Legatus. | 葛雷博可以保障我仕途畅通 |
[28:41] | The favor of both coin and title would speed our ambitions. | 财富与地位皆可圆我壮志 |
[28:47] | To rise you would have me kneel? | 成就你便要出卖我的尊严 |
[28:52] | One day soon we will give Ilithyia a lessonn manners. | 总有一天我们会给伊莉西娅好好上一课 |
[28:56] | But for now necessity dictates we give her Crixus. | 但是现在必须给他克雷斯 |
[29:00] | Make the arrangements. | 安排吧 |
[29:19] | Fucking Gaul… | 该死的高卢人 |
[29:21] | Turn your thoughts. | 别想了 |
[29:23] | I’ll have at him soon enough. | 他很快就会败于我的剑下 |
[29:29] | You wish your brother dead? | 让你的兄弟送死吗 |
[29:31] | Who speaks such a thing? | 谁说的 |
[29:34] | Your actions. | 你的行为 |
[29:35] | I only wish to protect him. | 我只是想保护他 |
[29:38] | And who will do so in the arena | 那么在竞技场上呢 |
[29:40] | where every man must stand alone? | 当他孤身一人迎战强敌的时候呢 |
[29:43] | You do him no favors. | 你不是帮助他 |
[29:45] | You lie! | 你骗我 |
[29:47] | Varro. | 维罗 |
[29:48] | Varro. | 维罗 |
[29:49] | Hey. Tell him you lie! | 告诉他你骗了我 |
[29:52] | I did what you paid me to do. | 你托付我的事情我已经做了 |
[29:53] | I sought out his wife but she was not there. | 我去找你的妻子 但人去楼空 |
[29:56] | The boy? | 孩子呢 |
[29:57] | I found no one. | 没找到 |
[29:58] | But there were traces of blood on the floor and.. | 只是地上血迹斑斑 还有 |
[30:03] | Gain your senses! | 别激动 |
[30:14] | Kill ‘im. | 杀了他 |
[30:15] | Come on. | 打啊 |
[30:20] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[30:48] | They will not break. | 你挣脱不了的 |
[30:50] | I have tried. | 我试过了 |
[30:51] | Speak to Batiatus. | 和巴蒂塔斯谈谈 |
[30:53] | Towards what purpose? | 说什么 |
[30:54] | You have his ear. | 你的话有分量 |
[30:56] | If he would let me leave these walls for but a day or two. | 如果他能给我一两天的时间 |
[30:58] | -He would not allow it. -You will not even make attempt? | – 他不会同意的 – 你都不打算试试 |
[31:00] | You are fortunate only to be chained. | 你被锁在这已经是万幸了 |
[31:02] | To petition Dominus with such insanity would only provoke further punishment. | 对主人提出疯蛮的请求 只能自讨苦吃 |
[31:07] | How would that help your cause? | 这样如何能帮你达成所愿 |
[31:09] | My cause is lost. | 吾愿已逝 |
[31:11] | Ashur found only blood. No bodies. | 阿舒尔只看到血迹 却没发现尸体 |
[31:15] | Which means your wife and child may yet be living. | 可能你的妻儿尚在人间 |
[31:18] | The gods punish me for failing them. | 这是神明对我辜负他们的惩罚 |
[31:20] | The gods rarely take note of fools. | 神明才不会留意傻瓜 |
[31:24] | Now pull head from ass and use it for once! | 用你的脑子好好想想 |
[31:29] | Where would your wife and boy flee if set upon? Think. | 如果遭遇不测 他们有可能逃去何方 |
[31:42] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[31:51] | The hour is late. | 时辰不早 |
[31:53] | You should be in your cell. | 你应该回房了 |
[31:55] | I could not sleep. | 脑中充斥着竞技场的血雨腥风 |
[31:58] | My mind is full of thoughts of the arena. | 我夜不能寐 |
[32:04] | Embrace the sands of time. | 珍惜浴血沙场的时光 |
[32:06] | As they flow I harbor no doubt | 我始终坚信 |
[32:09] | you will again be a champion. | 你能再获冠军头衔 |
[32:11] | Capua already has its champion. | 卡普亚已经有了他的冠军 |
[32:13] | Spartacus bears the title | 斯巴达克斯坐享冠军之名 |
[32:17] | but I look towards a man of honor to regain it. | 但我希望 你能光耀冠军之荣 |
[32:34] | If you value your life… | 惊醒一名角斗士 |
[32:36] | never awaken a gladiator. | 是大忌 |
[32:39] | Please… | 求你了 |
[32:41] | Domina sent me… | 主人派我来的 |
[32:43] | Return the way you came. | 原路归回吧 |
[32:52] | Why do you refuse me? | 为何拒绝我 |
[33:00] | Am I not pleasing… | 我不合你心意吗 |
[33:01] | I have no desire to lie with a woman | 你是奉命前来 并非本意 |
[33:05] | who has been commanded to do so. | 我对此毫无性趣可言 |
[33:09] | And what do you think will happen if I fail such a command? | 你知道我违命的下场吗 |
[33:16] | Stay then. | 那留下吧 |
[33:22] | On the floor. | 睡地板上 |
[33:34] | Is there nothing I can do for the Champion of Capua? | 我就不能为卡普亚的冠军效劳吗 |
[33:43] | There is one desire I would have serviced. | 若你力所能及 |
[33:50] | If you are able… | 我确有一事相提 |
[34:16] | Spartacus breathes fire this morning. | 斯巴达克斯今天烈如暴牛 |
[34:19] | I wonder to the cause. | 何以至此呢 真是好奇 |
[34:22] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[34:24] | How did your evening pass with our champion? | 与冠军翻云覆雨的感觉如何 |
[34:28] | He made… | 他对我… |
[34:30] | many demands of me. | 要求甚多 |
[34:32] | Many demands eh?! | 要求甚多啊 |
[34:36] | Our Thracian is ready to stud. | 看来色雷斯人蓄势待发 |
[34:40] | I shall make arrangements for this very night. | 今夜非比寻常 我得早做安排 |
[34:42] | And when the sun rises we will have road to Marcus Crassus. | 到了明日 我们就能高攀马科斯·克拉斯 |
[34:47] | What of Ilithyia and her desire for Crixus? | 伊莉西娅对克雷斯的欲求如何处理 |
[34:52] | I’ve already set plans in motion. | 我自有打算 |
[35:07] | The pup bares his teeth. | 幼畜正龇牙咧嘴呢 |
[35:24] | Sleep did not come? | 彻夜未眠吗 |
[35:27] | Nor is it deserved. | 我咎由自取 |
[35:31] | Embrace dreams when the sun falls. | 日落后便安心入睡吧 |
[35:34] | I have news. | 我有消息 |
[35:36] | – Aurelia…? Not yet. | -奥瑞莉娅吗 -目前还没有 |
[35:39] | But I have dispatched Mira one of the house slaves to look for her. | 但我已派一名奴隶 米拉去打探消息 |
[35:42] | And your son. | 寻找你妻儿的下落 |
[35:48] | How do you manage such a thing? | 你这是如何办到 |
[35:51] | She was sent by Domina. | 主人派她前来 |
[35:53] | To prepare me for certain… | 以确保我 作为冠军 |
[35:56] | duties required of a champion. | 能够履行某些方面的职责 |
[36:02] | So the gods throw women at you now! | 天赐艳福性事于你啊 |
[36:28] | Your form returns. | 你状态回升了 |
[36:30] | Pair with Hamilcar. | 同汉米卡对阵 |
[36:45] | It appears Duro has lost his brother. | 看来朱诺让他兄弟失望了 |
[36:49] | Better that than his head. | 好歹留得青山在 |
[36:53] | It’s done? | 完成了吗 |
[36:54] | The whore Despoina fucks no more. | 那个婊子被宰了 |
[36:58] | Nor the man inside her when I slit her throat. | 还有那个操她的男人 |
[37:03] | It was not Solonius. | 不是索罗尼斯 |
[37:09] | Whose face do I look upon? | 那这家伙是谁 |
[37:11] | Kastor. | 卡斯特 |
[37:13] | One of Solonius’ men. | 是索罗尼斯的手下 |
[37:18] | Send it to Solonius. | 给索罗尼斯送去 |
[37:19] | Let him savor the relief of escaping death. | 让他为逃过一劫而庆幸 |
[37:23] | For the moment. | 但逃得了一时 逃不了一世 |
[37:42] | You will be bedding a proper Roman woman. | 你将与一位权贵罗马女人交欢 |
[37:45] | One far above your station. | 对方的地位远高于你 |
[37:47] | Heed my words that you not offend her. | 谨遵我言 切莫冒犯她 |
[37:49] | Yes Domina. | 遵命 主人 |
[37:51] | Speak not a word nor make a sound save one of pleasure. | 鱼水合欢 无须只言片语 |
[37:56] | Follow her lead | 言听计从 |
[37:58] | anticipate her desires then fulfill them. Vigorously. | 不遗余力地满足她的欲求 |
[38:01] | Yes Domina. | 是的 主人 |
[38:03] | In the arena you are Champion of Capua. | 在竞技场上 你是卡普亚的冠军 |
[38:05] | But tonight you a common slave. | 而今夜却不过是个普通的奴隶 |
[38:09] | To do as commanded. | 谨遵指示 |
[38:11] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[38:16] | We are clear Domina. | 是的 主人 |
[38:18] | They will prepare you for the festivities. | 她们会为你准备 |
[38:21] | Wait until summoned. | 之后便听候传唤 |
[38:30] | Fetch the best wine. | 快备美酒 |
[38:32] | I want our guest well plied when she arrives. | 贵客光临时 我要盛情款待 |
[38:35] | Domina. | 是 主人 |
[38:48] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去了哪儿 |
[38:50] | I waited almost to the point of detection. | 我一直等到查哨 你尚未出现 |
[38:52] | I could not break away. | 我身不由己 |
[38:54] | I was tending to Domina. | 一直在服侍主人 |
[38:55] | Domina? | 是吗 |
[38:57] | Or maybe that guard I saw you with today. | 还是和那个守卫 我今天看到你们在一起 |
[38:59] | You are mistaken.. | 你搞错了 |
[39:00] | I am not blind. | 我可不瞎 |
[39:04] | You where touching his arm | 你们俩卿卿我我 |
[39:06] | and laughing and the way he gazed at you… | 柔情蜜意 还有他对你那含情脉脉的眼神… |
[39:10] | If you are not blind then you surely see | 你要是真不瞎 就理应知道 |
[39:13] | that Hector gazes at all women in the same fashion. | 赫克托注视所有女人的眼神都一样 |
[39:15] | I give no shit about other women. | 我根本不在乎其他女人 |
[39:19] | You shame me. | 你让我感到羞耻 |
[39:23] | You shame yourself with thoughts of imaginary slights. | 该羞耻的是你 捕风捉影无端臆想 |
[39:27] | I know what I saw. | 我相信我自己的眼睛 |
[39:29] | No. You do not! | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[39:35] | and nor did Hector. | 也非赫克托所想 |
[39:42] | His key?! | 他的钥匙? |
[39:43] | The purpose of my smile and touch. | 这就是我和他谈笑风生的目的 |
[39:47] | The only one he received. | 这也是我唯一的目的 |
[39:58] | I have but a moment before I must return with Domina’s wine. | 我不能久留 我必须尽快将酒拿给主人 |
[40:02] | Use it to apologize for ever thinking.. | 利用这一刻为自己的愚昧无知而忏悔吧 |
[40:08] | You are my heart… | 我的心脏为你而跳动 |
[40:11] | I will never doubt the beating of it again. | 我将永远不会再质疑你的真心 |
[43:31] | Oh apologies Licinia. We appear to have arrived | 抱歉 莱姬尼娅 看来我们来早了 |
[43:34] | before Ilithyia’s finished with Spartacus. | 打扰了伊莉西娅和斯巴达克斯的好事 |
[43:46] | No! | 不 |
[43:49] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[44:04] | Oh would this not set every tongue in Rome wagging. | 这将成为罗马人茶余饭后的笑料啊 |
[44:13] | The wife of Legatus Claudius Glaber! | 克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军的夫人 |
[44:16] | Fucking Spartacus the man that nearly ruined him! | 和一个几乎断送他丈夫前程的人乱搞 |
[44:20] | It is a scandal is it not? | 这真是丑闻 |
[44:22] | The most splendid I have ever heard. | 闻所未闻的特大丑闻啊 |
[44:27] | Stop laughing! | 别笑了 |
[44:32] | Stop laughing!! | 别笑了 |
[44:37] | Stop laughing! | 别笑了 |
[44:43] | Ilithyia! | 伊莉西娅 |
[45:06] | What were you thinking? | 你当初怎么想的 |
[45:08] | She slights me at every turn. | 她鄙陋轻慢 |
[45:09] | I wished only to teach her a lesson. | 我只是想给她一个教训而已 |
[45:11] | By pairing her with Spartacus?! | 让她和斯巴达克斯交欢吗 |
[45:13] | If my husband will not defend my honor | 倘若我的丈夫无法维护我的尊严 |
[45:15] | I am forced to do so myself. | 我只得亲自上阵 |
[45:16] | Honor? | 尊严? |
[45:18] | Is that why the cousin to Marcus Crassus | 让马科斯·克拉斯的表妹横尸此处 |
[45:19] | lays dead in our fucking house?! | 就能维护你的尊严吗 |
[45:21] | Was not my intent. | 这不是我的本意 |
[45:23] | Your intent matters for nothing. | 你的意愿无足轻重 |
[45:26] | Oh fuck! | 靠 |
[45:32] | We are undone! | 我们永无出头之日了 |
[45:33] | No. | 不会 |
[45:34] | Licinia came alone. | 莱姬尼娅只身前来 |
[45:37] | She told no one of her purpose. | 她并未向任何人透露她的行踪 |
[45:39] | No one? | 无人知晓吗 |
[45:40] | Not even her slaves. | 即便她的奴隶也无从得知 |
[45:43] | There is nothing to connect her with the House of Batiatus… | 一旦毁尸灭迹 |
[45:45] | Once the body is disposed of. | 这一切都将与巴蒂塔斯家族毫无关联 |
[45:49] | What of Ilithyia? | 那伊莉西娅呢 |
[45:51] | Oh I’ll take care of her. | 我会好好安抚她的 |
[46:07] | Apologies It was an unfortunate mistake | 抱歉 让你和葛雷博的妻子交媾 |
[46:10] | coupling you with Glaber’s wife. | 是一个不幸的错误 |
[46:12] | Know that it was not my intent nor of my knowledge. | 但这并非我所愿 也非我所知 |
[46:16] | It is I that owes apology. | 该说抱歉的是我 |
[46:19] | For a moment my hands were not my own | 曾有那么一刻 我失去了理智 |
[46:21] | but those of a man who no longer exists. | 不过那个男人已不复存在 |
[46:28] | Let us not speak of this night again. | 今晚之事你我从此决口不提 |
[46:31] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[46:33] | Your loyalty. | 你的忠义 |
[46:37] | It honors this ludus. | 泽被此地 |
[46:45] | I did not mean… | 这不是我本意 |
[46:50] | No course you didn’t. | 当然不是 |
[46:55] | The way she laughed at me…. | 她对我此般讥讽… |
[46:58] | You said I was to lie with Crixus. | 你说今晚侍寝的是克雷斯 |
[47:01] | Why did you give me Spartacus? | 为什么派来的是斯巴达克斯 |
[47:05] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么这么做 |
[47:08] | You ask what you already know answer to. | 你已知晓答案 |
[47:19] | My husband will see me dead for this… | 我的丈夫会因此而杀了我 |
[47:22] | You have killed me… | 你害死我了 |
[47:24] | No. | 不 |
[47:27] | I have brought us closer. | 我让我们的关系更加密切 |
[47:31] | No one will ever know what happened here tonight. | 今晚之事他人将永远无从得知 |
[47:33] | Licinia’s body will never be found. | 莱姬尼娅从此骨化形销 |
[47:37] | You’re protected. | 我们会保护你 |
[47:39] | No. | 不 |
[47:41] | They will know. | 纸包不住火 |
[47:42] | They will see the deed in my eyes. | 我沌浊的眼神 会出卖我的罪恶 |
[47:44] | Then you’ll stay here with me. | 那我就在此陪伴你 |
[47:48] | Until your eyes are clear. | 直至你眼中一片纯清 |
[47:52] | We’ve had our differences however veiled. | 过去 尽管我们有些分歧 |
[47:55] | But I’ve come to see what a valuable friend you are. | 但现在你我俨然已成金玉之交 |
[48:10] | This will be our little secret. | 这是我们之间的小秘密 |