| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:45] | It is never an easy thing to see | 必定肝心若裂 | 
| [00:47] | a friend once loved | 看到如此一位挚友 | 
| [00:50] | now absent breath. | 死于自己手下 | 
| [00:55] | He should yet walk. | 他有生存的权利 | 
| [00:58] | That foolish grin | 那憨厚的笑容 | 
| [01:01] | and dreams of a life beyond these walls. | 以及对自由生活的渴望 | 
| [01:09] | Every night breaks. | 噩梦终会消散 | 
| [01:12] | And we must all wake. | 我们终须振作 | 
| [01:23] | I would the gods turn back the sun… | 我宁愿时光倒流 | 
| [01:27] | And set me in his place. | 由我替他去死 | 
| [01:29] | He fought with honor. | 他为了荣耀而战 | 
| [01:32] | As did you both. | 你也一样 | 
| [01:33] | His art was stilled for a boy’s amusement. | 他的殒命仅为一男孩之消遣 | 
| [01:39] | Where is the honor in that? | 有何荣耀可言 | 
| [01:44] | Varro left this world a gladiator. | 维罗以角斗士之名誉归天 | 
| [01:47] | And shall be remembered as such. | 也会作为角斗士铭记于世人之心 | 
| [01:50] | No. | 不会 | 
| [01:54] | He will be remembered as a husband. | 人们会将他视为一个好丈夫 | 
| [02:01] | A father. | 好父亲 | 
| [02:06] | And a friend amongst enemies. | 一位并肩浴血的挚友 | 
| [02:58] | Aurelia… | 奥瑞莉娅 | 
| [03:03] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [03:05] | That he perished by your sword? | 他死于你的剑下 | 
| [03:14] | He loved you as a brother. | 他视你如亲兄弟般 | 
| [03:30] | He’s not going to take this loss well. | 如此悲痛 实难痊愈 | 
| [03:32] | And who can fucking blame him? | 谁又能怪他 | 
| [03:41] | Calavius slaughters my stock at the whim of his maggot | 克拉维斯随意践踏我的家世背景 | 
| [03:45] | shits upon my ambitions | 漠视我的雄心壮志 | 
| [03:46] | mocking me in my own house. | 在我自家之内取笑于我 | 
| [03:47] | No not a loss to be taken fucking well. | 我不可能这样忍气吞声 | 
| [03:52] | But one that will be answered in kind. | 一定要让他血债血偿 | 
| [03:55] | Out. | 出去 | 
| [03:58] | He is a magistrate. | 他是一名行政官 | 
| [04:00] | To move against him… | 如若对付他的话 后果 | 
| [04:01] | He is but a man. | 他只是个凡人 | 
| [04:02] | And all men fall | 所有如此傲慢之人 | 
| [04:03] | beneath the heel of their hubris. | 都会死无葬身之地 | 
| [04:04] | Quintus.. | 昆图斯 | 
| [04:05] | Turn thoughts toward other matters. | 考虑一些你应考虑之事吧 | 
| [04:08] | What of Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅情况如何了 | 
| [04:09] | Does she move to secure us her husband’s patronage? | 去游说他丈夫 好扶持我们了么 | 
| [04:11] | She has departed for rome to meet Glaber. | 她已动身前去见葛雷博 | 
| [04:13] | Welcome news. | 真是个好消息 | 
| [04:15] | The support of a legatus | 若得到一个将军的支持 | 
| [04:16] | should be more than enough to gain political office. | 政界职位则微不足道 | 
| [04:18] | I only regret Calavius | 真是可惜克拉维斯 | 
| [04:20] | will not live to see the “Unworthy” name | 无法活着看到”没有前途”的巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [04:22] | of Batiatus so elevated. | 一鸣惊人了 | 
| [04:25] | The very thought of discovery… It turns the stomach. | 你的这个想法 真让我恶心 | 
| [04:29] | Make it a thing of iron and see it settled. | 木已成舟 无法悔改 | 
| [04:35] | What news? | 有什么消息 | 
| [04:39] | Speak caress my ear with words. | 快说 情况到底如何 | 
| [04:43] | You will find them soft and pleasing. | 这个消息保证让您君心大悦 | 
| [04:46] | We set upon the magistrate | 我们在行政官离城的路上 | 
| [04:48] | on the road leaving the city. | 伏击了他 | 
| [04:49] | The guards and wagon? | 守卫和马车呢 | 
| [04:50] | Attended to as instructed. | 按要求处理掉了 | 
| [04:53] | The man himself removed to the appointed place. | 本尊已被移至约定地点 | 
| [04:55] | Ashur? | 阿舒尔呢 | 
| [04:56] | Standing watch. | 在看守行政官 | 
| [04:58] | I will relieve him by cover of night. | 夜深人静时我会解决掉他 | 
| [05:01] | I shall accompany. | 我会前去 | 
| [05:02] | I would gaze into the man’s eyes | 我要看他惊慌失措 | 
| [05:04] | And see the power of my reflection in them. | 看我在他眼中是如何威严赫赫 | 
| [05:06] | Until such time avail yourself of my hospitality. | 完事之后 我自有重赏 | 
| [05:08] | Wine women… | 美酒 女人 | 
| [05:09] | Both would suit me. | 小的斗胆笑纳 | 
| [05:10] | And so deserved. | 你受之无愧 | 
| [05:12] | Dominus. | 告退 主人 | 
| [05:17] | It’s done then? | 事已完结 | 
| [05:19] | No. | 不 | 
| [05:21] | It’s only just begun. | 刚刚开始 | 
| [05:45] | Behold the glorious champion of Capua. | 瞧瞧我们这位光荣的卡普亚冠军 | 
| [05:51] | A heavy heart weighs a man’s sword. | 烦忧之心必累及勇者之剑 | 
| [05:54] | The loss of a brother is heartfelt by every gladiator. | 兄弟命丧 角斗士无不黯然神伤 | 
| [05:58] | We honor him not with tears | 若要缅怀 眼泪何用 | 
| [06:00] | but with blood spilled in the arena. | 当奋勇厮杀 血溅沙场 | 
| [06:02] | Spoken as a true champion. | 诚哉斯言 冠军气度 | 
| [06:07] | The games against Pompeii approach. | 庞贝之战 日益临近 | 
| [06:09] | Years I have been robbed of the primus | 多年来 索罗尼斯以无耻手段 | 
| [06:12] | by Solonius and his bribes. | 夺走本属于我的骁将之名 | 
| [06:14] | Finally it is secured by our dominus | 如今 骁将之名花落主人家 | 
| [06:16] | and who fights? | 出战之人竟是 | 
| [06:19] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [06:21] | The woman who grieves. | 那个一蹶不振的娘们 | 
| [06:28] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [06:30] | You are summoned. | 主人传召你 | 
| [06:47] | Is this truly my likeness? | 它当真像我吗 | 
| [06:50] | Have so many years passed | 时光荏苒 | 
| [06:51] | that marble must be etched with such lines? | 风霜可有镌刻它的皱纹 | 
| [06:55] | Would that every man lived to see his face so marred. | 但愿人人皆能目睹这容颜的憔悴 | 
| [06:59] | And the wretched pass smooth of skin. | 以及肌肤的凋萎 | 
| [07:05] | Varro’s death has been foremost in my thoughts. | 我满脑子都是维罗之死 | 
| [07:07] | It seizes the breast to lose a gladiator of such standing. | 失去如此优秀的角斗士 真令我揪心 | 
| [07:11] | The comparison is false | 更让人揪心的是 | 
| [07:14] | to a son losing his father. | 幼童失去父亲 | 
| [07:16] | A wife her husband. | 妻子失去丈夫 | 
| [07:18] | A burden to be sure. Yet he was aware of risk | 养家糊口的确不易 但他心甘情愿 | 
| [07:20] | and took them of his free will. | 早有生死在天的觉悟 | 
| [07:21] | As a gladiator. | 那也是作为角斗士 | 
| [07:25] | Not a child’s plaything. | 而非孩童的玩物 | 
| [07:29] | The magistrate and his whelp have caused us both pain. | 行政官和他的小崽子让我们都痛苦不堪 | 
| [07:33] | It will not go unanswered I promise you. | 我绝不善罢甘休 君子一言九鼎 | 
| [07:37] | I would be of service towards the deed. | 我愿为此赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 | 
| [07:40] | Take comfort from knowing its intent. | 既如此 我甚感心安 | 
| [07:43] | I would have your focus turned towards the games of Pompeii. | 我要你全心投入庞贝之战 | 
| [07:48] | That perfumed shit Solonius | 臭气熏天的索罗尼斯 | 
| [07:50] | always secured the primus by inserting tongue in ass | 只会溜须拍马 骗得骁将之名 | 
| [07:53] | only to be crushed by our city’s hated rival. | 却屡屡败于卡普亚夙敌之手 | 
| [07:59] | But this year he falls out of favor. | 但今年他不再受宠 | 
| [08:01] | This year the house of Batiatus | 今年的荣耀属于 | 
| [08:03] | secures the honor! | 巴蒂塔斯家族 | 
| [08:06] | Spartacus bringer of rain to face Pericles | 斯巴达克斯 携雨之使者 对阵伯里克利 | 
| [08:10] | Titan of Pompeii! | 庞贝之战神 | 
| [08:12] | It is to be sine missione? | 可是生死搏杀 | 
| [08:14] | No quarter given no mercy shown. | 不施怜悯 不留慈悲 | 
| [08:16] | And the purse? | 奖金如何 | 
| [08:18] | To be on a footing with the match itself. | 配得上这场决斗 | 
| [08:21] | I would see it paid to Varro’s wife. | 我要全数交给维罗的妻子 | 
| [08:26] | A substantial sum. | 如此巨款 | 
| [08:27] | You would see it all past from your fingers? | 竟然拱手送人 | 
| [08:29] | Along with future winnings that I claim in the arena. | 我往后的所有奖金一并照此处理 | 
| [08:34] | A noble gesture. | 真乃高风亮节 | 
| [08:37] | One I shall see matched. | 我自当允准 | 
| [08:41] | You would do this? | 你真会如此 | 
| [08:44] | For Varro? | 为了维罗 | 
| [08:46] | I would do it for you Spartacus. | 是为了你 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [08:47] | That you have peace of mind knowing his family is attended to. | 他的妻小生活无忧 你方能内心平静 | 
| [08:55] | These sad events have obviously taken their toll. | 他的家人显然不堪承受如此噩耗 | 
| [08:58] | Rest and be reassured that those responsible | 养精蓄锐 无须多虑 | 
| [09:02] | for our pain will soon drink deep of their own. | 血债必将血偿 | 
| [09:16] | It is regretful what happened to Varro. | 维罗的事 实属遗憾 | 
| [09:20] | I saw in your eyes how you craved to defy order of his death. | 看得出来 你想抗命不杀维罗 | 
| [09:26] | A shame you did not attempt it. | 最终还是可耻地屈服 | 
| [10:00] | Goat-fuck! | 该死 | 
| [10:01] | I knew it! | 我就知道 | 
| [10:04] | Why do you fucking bleat? | 有什么可骂的 | 
| [10:06] | You fight by my side brother! | 你与我并肩作战 弟弟 | 
| [10:07] | Like a suckling babe. | 又不是吃奶的娃娃 | 
| [10:08] | I would prove myself alone. | 我要单独证明自己 | 
| [10:13] | And die the same. | 下场都是一死 | 
| [10:21] | Our champion does not look to form. | 我们的冠军都不看一眼对阵表 | 
| [10:23] | Hm the gods punish him. | 神明惩戒于他 | 
| [10:27] | For what offense? | 为什么 | 
| [10:28] | You fucking jest. Varro’s blood | 你开玩笑吗 维罗惨死其手 | 
| [10:30] | still wet upon his hands? | 仍尸骨未寒 | 
| [10:32] | His hands were removed from choice. | 他别无选择 | 
| [10:34] | I would die before I would kill my own brother.. | 如若是我 我誓死也不愿残杀兄弟 | 
| [10:37] | And who would see to your brother’s family? | 那谁来照顾你兄弟的家人 | 
| [10:46] | What answer do you give Duro? | 回答我啊 杜罗 | 
| [10:51] | With both of you dead | 若两人全部丧命 | 
| [10:52] | who would see to his wife?! | 谁来照顾他的妻子 | 
| [10:54] | His child?! | 他的孩子 | 
| [10:55] | My brother has no wife or child. | 我兄弟没有妻儿子女 | 
| [11:02] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [11:04] | Fucking thracians. | 操蛋的色雷斯人 | 
| [11:35] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:37] | I called your name… | 我叫过你… | 
| [11:39] | I did not hear. | 我没听到 | 
| [11:41] | You do not appear yourself. | 你举止反常 | 
| [11:44] | Did dominus send you? | 主人让你来的吗 | 
| [11:46] | He would see your spirits raised. | 他希望你重新振作 | 
| [11:49] | They do not deserve it. | 恕难从愿 | 
| [11:50] | Spartacus.. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [11:52] | Your wound… | 你的伤口 | 
| [11:55] | It’s a scratch. | 皮肉伤而已 | 
| [11:57] | Varro suffered worse. | 远不及维罗之痛 | 
| [12:00] | I will help you to your cell. | 我扶你回房 | 
| [12:01] | You are not needed. | 不用你操心 | 
| [12:07] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:10] | Mira. | 米拉 | 
| [12:16] | The man I saw you with… | 那个你服侍的男人 | 
| [12:19] | I was ordered to tend to his needs. | 主人之令 并非我愿 | 
| [12:21] | He means nothing to me. | 与我并无相关 | 
| [12:25] | Such is not my concern. | 这些与我无关 | 
| [12:28] | The man was wounded trying to protect my wife. | 此人曾因保护我妻子而负伤 | 
| [12:33] | Next you lay with him | 下一次你与他欢爱之时 | 
| [12:35] | I would have you offer my gratitude. | 请转达我的感激之情 | 
| [12:56] | Batiatus… | 巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [12:58] | Apologies for the accommodation magistrate. | 让您委身于此实在抱歉 行政官 | 
| [13:00] | Take comfort knowing that you will not | 好在您也无需在此 | 
| [13:01] | have to endure for long. | 逗留过久 | 
| [13:03] | What is this madness? | 此疯狂之举是何用意 | 
| [13:05] | Madness? No. | 疯狂 非也 | 
| [13:08] | It’s only reason | 事出有因 | 
| [13:10] | born of a clear mind and wounded heart. | 痛心疾首 记忆犹新 | 
| [13:13] | Wounded? | 痛心疾首 | 
| [13:14] | I have done you no injury. | 我并没有伤害过你 | 
| [13:17] | The man’s crimes escape his lofty notice. | 其道貌之岸然 殊不知罪 | 
| [13:22] | Release me! | 放了我 | 
| [13:23] | Oh I intend to. | 正合我意 | 
| [13:25] | From this fucking world. | 让你彻底解脱 | 
| [13:31] | Whatever your disagreement | 不管你有何不满 | 
| [13:34] | let us discuss it as civilized men. | 你我大可以礼相待客气商讨 | 
| [13:37] | No you mistake me. | 不 你误解了 | 
| [13:38] | I am but a base animal. | 我乃野蛮之徒 | 
| [13:40] | A beast to be ridden and disregarded. | 被人忽视受尽折磨 | 
| [13:43] | Batiatus.. | 巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [13:44] | You accept my hospitality. | 我盛情邀请 | 
| [13:47] | Enter my home. | 你登堂入室 | 
| [13:48] | Break bread drink my wine. | 美酒敬之 佳肴待之 | 
| [13:51] | Only to spit in my face. | 却换来你冷嘲热讽 | 
| [13:55] | “Leave politics to the men who have the breeding for it.” | “把政治留给那些口含金汤匙之人吧” | 
| [14:04] | Offense was not my intent. | 我并无冒犯之意 | 
| [14:08] | I sought only to spare you further humiliation… | 我出于好意 不想让你丢人现眼 | 
| [14:12] | Spare me?! | 好意 | 
| [14:14] | You don’t have power to spare shit | 轮不到你来虚情假意 | 
| [14:16] | you pathetic cunt! | 你个混蛋可怜虫 | 
| [14:21] | Now speak the words! | 说话啊 | 
| [14:24] | Tell me my heritage! | 说我辉煌事业 | 
| [14:25] | Tell me my family name bears no weight | 道我盛名家族 | 
| [14:26] | among you and your noble cock eaters! | 于你们这帮吸血鬼比 不值一提 | 
| [14:31] | Speak! | 说啊 | 
| [14:32] | Apologies dominus. | 抱歉 主人 | 
| [14:34] | Perhaps if you move your foot… | 或许若您高抬贵脚… | 
| [14:43] | Lift him up. | 扶他起来 | 
| [14:45] | Dominus. | 遵命 | 
| [14:56] | You wish words from me? | 你想让我说是吗 | 
| [15:00] | May you listen to them well. | 那就听清楚 | 
| [15:03] | You are a jest. | 你真是贻笑大方 | 
| [15:06] | A man tolerated | 勉强接纳你 | 
| [15:07] | because of his ownership of Spartacus | 全托斯巴达克斯之福 | 
| [15:09] | the savior of Capua. | 卡普亚之救世主 | 
| [15:13] | When he falls | 待其有朝落败 | 
| [15:15] | you will quickly follow. | 你必将日薄西山 | 
| [15:18] | Tied to a fucking chair in the filth and mire | 困囚于污泥浊水之中 | 
| [15:20] | and yet the man provokes! | 终于恼羞成怒 | 
| [15:26] | You still do not see it do you good Batiatus? | 痴人说梦吧你 巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [15:31] | You are beneath me. | 你低人一等 | 
| [15:33] | And you always will be | 是不可更改之事实 | 
| [15:35] | in this life or the next. | 无论今生 还是来世 | 
| [15:38] | Do what you must to balm your wounded pride. | 多关心你那可悲自尊吧 | 
| [15:43] | I will not beg. | 我亦不求饶 | 
| [15:46] | Beg? No the time for begging is long past. | 求饶吗 不 你已错失求饶的机会 | 
| [15:52] | Plans have been set in motion. | 一切早成定数 | 
| [15:55] | For you… And young Numerius. | 无论是你 还是你的小努曼里斯 | 
| [16:00] | What does my boy to do with it? | 这与我儿有何相关 | 
| [16:02] | He is a man now. | 他早已长大成人 | 
| [16:03] | He too has a part to play in our little drama. | 这场戏 他也身担要角 | 
| [16:09] | Batiatus you.. | 巴蒂塔斯 你… | 
| [16:16] | Attend he does not injure himself. | 你们给我看好了 | 
| [16:18] | I would see him fresh for the appointed time. | 到时候 我要看到他毫发无伤 | 
| [16:22] | Is this wise dominus? | 如此是否妥当 主人 | 
| [16:24] | Perhaps if we err.. | 或许 如果我们… | 
| [16:26] | Take hold of your cock and follow the plan uh. | 少给我多嘴 照做便是 | 
| [16:34] | We are committed | 事已至此 | 
| [16:36] | We are committed. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [16:38] | Dominus. | 是 主人 | 
| [16:48] | The games approach! | 角斗在即 | 
| [16:49] | Prove yourselves against Pompeii | 庞贝之战 大显身手 | 
| [16:51] | and honor the house of Batiatus! | 为巴蒂塔斯家族再添荣耀 | 
| [17:03] | My brother meant nothing by his remarks. | 我兄弟别无他意 | 
| [17:05] | He spoke his mind. | 实话实说而已 | 
| [17:07] | Thoughts shared by many. | 大家都有此想法 | 
| [17:11] | You wish to rest? | 要休息片刻吗 | 
| [17:13] | If I do I shall tell you. | 不必了 我自有分寸 | 
| [17:23] | Did I hurt you… | 我伤了你吗 | 
| [17:25] | champion? | 冠军 | 
| [17:42] | Tend to the wound. | 留意伤口 | 
| [17:44] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [17:49] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [18:10] | The man is half dead! | 他已奄奄一息 | 
| [18:12] | You didn’t notice he needed fucking attention?! | 你为何未多加留意 | 
| [18:14] | I thought him only distracted by Varro’s death. | 维罗之死令他伤心欲绝 | 
| [18:16] | Will he be able to fight against Pompeii? | 他有望出席庞贝一战吗 | 
| [18:18] | He burns with fever. | 他高烧未退 | 
| [18:20] | A miracle if he lives to the games. | 若能撑至赛日 已是奇迹 | 
| [18:23] | Provide a list of all that is needed. | 列出必需品 | 
| [18:24] | Ashur heads to market he will see it filled. | 让阿舒尔去集市采购 | 
| [18:26] | Let not a moment pass with him unattended. | 悉心看护 | 
| [18:28] | Fetch Mira from the villa | 若需助手 | 
| [18:30] | if you need assistance. | 可唤米拉前来 | 
| [18:32] | He has some feelings towards the girl. | 他对这个女子心存怜惜 | 
| [18:33] | Her touch may aid recovery. | 她的照料定有所帮助 | 
| [18:36] | Our champion cannot fall. | 我们的冠军必须屹立不倒 | 
| [18:39] | Dominus. | 是 主人 | 
| [18:45] | The primus against Pompeii finally mine | 庞贝之战 开战在即 | 
| [18:47] | and the gods jam cock in ass! | 老天爷耍老子吗 | 
| [18:50] | The crowd will turn upon me when they | 斯巴达克斯若无法参战 | 
| [18:51] | learn Spartacus does not fight! | 观众便会将矛头直指我 | 
| [18:53] | Perhaps they will be appeased with suitable replacement. | 如有人代替上阵技压群芳 便可服众 | 
| [18:55] | Who but Spartacus could best their fucking champion? | 除了斯巴达克斯 还能有谁 | 
| [18:58] | There is but one… | 确有其一 | 
| [19:01] | The primus? | 作为骁将出战吗 | 
| [19:02] | Mine! | 是啊 | 
| [19:03] | At last Batiatus remembers my worth | 巴蒂塔斯终未能忘我往日贡献 | 
| [19:06] | and I shall take the sand again. | 我有机会重回沙场 | 
| [19:07] | And see it turn red with the blood of Pericles! | 以伯里克利之鲜血 染红这片土地 | 
| [19:11] | Soften your words. | 轻点声 | 
| [19:13] | We will be discovered. | 他们会发现的 | 
| [19:14] | Will let them hear us. | 我无所畏惧 | 
| [19:16] | Tonight I am a god! | 今夜 我如神明 | 
| [19:20] | And I will reclaim my title | 我将重拾昔日光辉 | 
| [19:22] | champion of capua… | 重夺卡普亚冠军的头衔 | 
| [19:28] | The news does not please you. | 你不为之快乐吗 | 
| [19:30] | It fills my heart with joy to see you so alive. | 见你生龙活虎 我已倍感欣慰 | 
| [19:34] | And would have you remain so. | 但求你能始终如此 | 
| [19:36] | Naevia… | 妮维雅 | 
| [19:38] | The primus is a fight to the death Crixus. | 骁将必要角斗至死 克雷斯 | 
| [19:43] | You have been absent the arena many months. | 你已有数月 未能参加角斗 | 
| [19:46] | If Pericles were… | 如果伯里克利他… | 
| [19:48] | He will not. | 他伤不了我 | 
| [19:50] | How can you be certain? | 你怎能如此确定 | 
| [19:53] | Because I will never leave your side. | 我意与你相守 永不分离 | 
| [19:57] | Death itself will tremble if it tries to part us. | 我心之坚决 死神也将敬畏三分 | 
| [20:02] | Tomorrow when I take victory | 明日 若我凯旋 | 
| [20:05] | I will look to you in the pulvinus. | 必将看向主看台上的你 | 
| [20:10] | We will share the moment alone. | 我们共享这胜利的时刻 | 
| [20:35] | Your hand is weighted. | 钱你已经拿到了 | 
| [20:37] | Now float your tongue. | 现在可以开口了吧 | 
| [20:41] | You are safe. | 你现在安全了 | 
| [20:43] | My master has greater concerns requiring his attentions. | 主人现有要事缠身 | 
| [20:46] | What plagues good Batiatus to such distraction? | 又是什么烦心事让巴蒂塔斯劳神 | 
| [20:49] | Matters beyond your worries. | 这就不劳你操心 | 
| [20:52] | Yet they clearly trouble you. | 显然这事使你心烦意乱 | 
| [20:54] | Confide lift your burden. | 说说吧 我可替你分忧 | 
| [20:57] | He has grown reckless. | 他愈发肆无忌惮 | 
| [21:00] | His thirst for power | 对权力的渴求 | 
| [21:01] | And vengeance clouds judgment. | 以及仇恨的怒火已经让他失去理智 | 
| [21:03] | How so? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [21:05] | I have taken too great a risk meeting with you this night. | 今晚与你见面已是冒了很大风险 | 
| [21:09] | I must to the apothecary before I am overdue. | 我必须尽快到药店去了 | 
| [21:12] | One day very soon the house of Batiatus | 用不了多久 巴蒂塔斯的宅邸 | 
| [21:15] | Will come crashing down. | 就将毁于一旦 | 
| [21:17] | Do not find yourself buried in the rubble. | 莫要将你自己也殉葬于那瓦砾之下 | 
| [21:34] | Fucking hold him down! | 帮我把他按住 | 
| [21:49] | That’s right. | 这就对了 | 
| [21:52] | Easy. | 放松 | 
| [22:01] | Well lick my hole. | 来 给大爷舔舒服了 | 
| [22:04] | The pig-fucker’s still alive. | 看这个蠢猪还活着 | 
| [22:35] | This is what you are to him. | 这就是主人眼中的你 | 
| [22:38] | Gold mined from blood and meat. | 血肉之躯铸成财源保障 | 
| [23:05] | All hail Spartacus. | 万人景仰的斯巴达克斯 | 
| [23:14] | Slayer of the shadow. | 屠影之英雄 | 
| [23:22] | Bringer of the rain. | 携雨之使者 | 
| [23:26] | Champion of the romans… | 罗马的冠军… | 
| [24:34] | Die! | 去死吧 | 
| [24:45] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [24:50] | Is that the best the great Pompeii has to offer? | 这就是庞贝最骁勇的斗士吗 | 
| [24:53] | I fear the games will be a disappointment this year. | 今年之战恐会令观众大失所望 | 
| [24:56] | These early skirmishes count for nothing. | 这些开场的小打小闹不过是助兴 | 
| [24:59] | It is the primus that decides the victor. | 骁将之争才是决定胜负的重头戏 | 
| [25:01] | Absent your man Spartacus | 汝之爱将斯巴达克斯的缺阵 | 
| [25:03] | Capua shall once again find itself in Pompeii’s shadow. | 恐怕卡普亚会再次拜倒在庞贝脚下 | 
| [25:07] | Perhaps Crixus will bring light to the matter. | 或许克雷斯能让我们大饱眼福 | 
| [25:09] | Crixus yes. | 克雷斯吗 是的 | 
| [25:12] | The crowd will be amazed… | 民众会大吃一惊的 | 
| [25:14] | That the gaul is still alive. | 高卢人竟逃过死神的魔掌 | 
| [25:15] | Batiatus assures us he’s recovered from his injuries. | 巴蒂塔斯说他已痊愈 | 
| [25:20] | That he survived at all is impressive. | 他能活下来 已着实令人赞佩 | 
| [25:22] | No gladiator from Pompeii ever lived against Theokoles. | 庞贝至今未能有人从瑟奥科斯剑下逃生 | 
| [25:25] | Young Numerius cuts to the truth. | 努曼里斯少爷真是一针见血 | 
| [25:28] | A talent he learned from his father. | 都是从他父亲那继承来的天资禀赋 | 
| [25:30] | Does good Calavius intend to grace us with his presence? | 克拉维斯大人还会赏光莅临吗 | 
| [25:34] | The day grows short. | 时间可不早了 | 
| [25:36] | Critical matters of trade in Picentia. | 在皮森提亚有件要事需处理 | 
| [25:39] | He must have been delayed upon his return. | 必是返程途中有事耽误 | 
| [25:41] | I am certain he will join us presently. | 我相信他会到场 | 
| [26:05] | Aulus! | 奥鲁斯 | 
| [26:08] | Up you fucking goat! | 起来 你个懒猪 | 
| [26:10] | Dominus does not pay you to dream of tits and cunts. | 主人付钱不是让你在这里大发春梦的 | 
| [26:13] | Place foot on me again | 再敢踢我 | 
| [26:14] | and find yourself once more a cripple. | 我让你再当一次瘸子 | 
| [26:16] | You know the stakes we deal. | 此桩买卖性命攸关 | 
| [26:19] | If Calavius were to escape… | 要是克拉维斯伺机逃跑 | 
| [26:21] | Fuck your mouth shut. | 闭上你他妈的臭嘴 | 
| [26:22] | The man has not stirred. | 这老家伙半天没动了 | 
| [26:32] | Nor does he breathe! | 可也没气了 | 
| [26:38] | Batiatus commanded he not expire | 约定时间未至 | 
| [26:41] | until the appointed hour! | 他决不可命丧黄泉 | 
| [26:43] | He’s still alive you fucking woman. | 他没死 你个该死的娘娘腔 | 
| [26:45] | Raise yourself peacock! | 起来 老怪鸟 | 
| [26:51] | Shit… | 该死… | 
| [26:53] | This is on you. | 这都怪你 | 
| [26:55] | I will share no… | 我与此事无… | 
| [26:56] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 | 
| [26:59] | He breathes. | 他还喘气呢 | 
| [27:02] | The man is still alive. | 这老东西还活着 | 
| [27:05] | Aulus! | 奥鲁斯 | 
| [27:10] | I will have you both crucified! | 我会让你们付出代价的 | 
| [27:12] | And your master.. | 一同你们的主子 | 
| [27:16] | Aulus enough! | 奥鲁斯 够了 | 
| [27:19] | Aulus! | 奥鲁斯 | 
| [27:21] | Let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [27:22] | Let me see. | 让我 看看 | 
| [27:27] | Ugly as a whore’s gash but you will live. | 伤口惨不忍睹 但还死不了 | 
| [27:31] | Return to the ludus and have medicus attend to it. | 回训练场让医师帮你处理一下 | 
| [27:34] | Do you have the balls to see this through alone? | 你长了几个屌蛋还敢独自看守他 | 
| [27:37] | Two of them. Very large. | 两个 都是超大号 | 
| [27:40] | Go. | 快走 | 
| [28:04] | We wait an eternity. | 如此等待 似遥遥无期 | 
| [28:06] | Why don’t I begin our primus? | 骁将之战 为何仍未开场 | 
| [28:19] | The crowd threatens riot. | 民众已焦躁不安 再无耐心 | 
| [28:20] | We can await Calavius no longer. | 不能再等克拉维斯大人了 | 
| [28:24] | Good Batiatus. | 亲爱的巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [28:26] | Would you present the primus on my husband’s behalf? | 代表我丈夫介绍骁将出场吧 | 
| [28:29] | Well if you think it proper… | 如若妥当 | 
| [28:31] | Please. | 请吧 | 
| [28:33] | Where’s the fucking magistrate! | 该死的行政官哪去了 | 
| [28:35] | We want some action! | 快出来说句话 | 
| [28:39] | Capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 | 
| [28:46] | In honor of magistrate Calavius | 尊敬的克拉维斯行政官 | 
| [28:49] | Who is absent attending vital business on your behalf | 无法亲临现场 观赏精彩决斗 | 
| [28:54] | I present the primus against pompeii! | 请允许我代表其宣布骁将对决现在开始 | 
| [28:57] | Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [29:00] | Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [29:03] | Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [29:05] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [29:07] | Yes we all desire to see spartacus take to the sands! | 斯巴达克斯驰骋沙场 乃吾等心愿 | 
| [29:11] | But sadly | 但天不遂人愿 | 
| [29:14] | This day shall not see him with sword in hand! | 今日无法目睹其威武英姿 | 
| [29:21] | Yet there is cause to rejoice! | 然饕餮盛宴仍不容错过 | 
| [29:25] | This is a glorious moment much anticipated! | 这是一个万众期待的时刻 | 
| [29:30] | For it marks the return to the arena | 我们将见证 倍受青睐的 | 
| [29:33] | Of one of Capua’s favored sons… | 卡普亚之子重新登场 | 
| [29:38] | Crixus! | 有请克雷斯 | 
| [29:40] | Murmillo! | 鱼斗士 | 
| [29:54] | They have forgotten the honor that I have brought them. | 我的光辉历史已被抛诸脑后 | 
| [29:58] | Then it is time you reminded them | 那就把握时机 提醒他们 | 
| [30:00] | Who their true champion is. | 谁才是真正的冠军 | 
| [30:21] | It appears Capua does not care for your selection. | 看来卡普亚的子民并不满意你的人选 | 
| [30:26] | He faces a most vile opponent | 他的对手令人闻风丧胆 | 
| [30:31] | Belched from the bowels of Pompeii. | 汇集庞贝天地之恶灵 | 
| [30:37] | I give you Pericles! | 有请伯里克利 | 
| [30:41] | Thraex! | 色雷斯角斗士 | 
| [30:53] | Pericles! | 伯里克利 | 
| [31:08] | I pray the match is overly brief! | 比赛必能速战速决 | 
| [31:16] | I would see his fat smirk removed. | 我要他的饼脸再也笑不出来 | 
| [31:19] | Give the command. | 宣布吧 | 
| [31:25] | Begin! | 开始 | 
| [32:25] | What was the fucking cause? | 怎么回事 | 
| [32:28] | A dog soon to be put down. | 狗咬的 死到临头 | 
| [32:34] | Drink. | 喝吧 | 
| [32:37] | Smells like piss. | 一股尿臊味 | 
| [32:39] | Henbane. It’s to make you rest. | 是莨菪 可令你放松 | 
| [32:48] | I need food and a few hours sleep. | 我要去吃点东西 小睡片刻 | 
| [32:50] | Come for me if his condition changes. | 若他情况有变 及时来找我 | 
| [33:20] | Pomleii! | 庞贝万岁 | 
| [33:25] | Another year another “Favored son” of Capua gone to grass. | 一年一度见证又一名卡普亚之子的陨落 | 
| [33:30] | The match is not yet concluded. | 比赛尚未结束 | 
| [33:32] | Formalities of blood. Your man is finished. | 只是时间问题 他必死无疑 | 
| [33:36] | Crixus has the heart of a lion. | 克雷斯有雄狮一般的意志 | 
| [33:45] | Look! | 看 | 
| [33:47] | He yet rises… | 他站起来了 | 
| [33:49] | Lucretia! | 露迪雅 | 
| [33:51] | Domina. | 主人 | 
| [33:52] | Give her water. | 上水 | 
| [33:54] | Your wife does not fare well at the sight | 眼见你的人将被屠戮 | 
| [33:56] | Of your man about to be slaughtered. | 你妻子有些不适了 | 
| [34:01] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [34:02] | Its the heat… | 都怪这高温 | 
| [34:05] | See her back to the villa. | 送她回公馆去 | 
| [34:06] | – It will pass. – No arguments. | -我没事的 -毋须多言 | 
| [34:09] | I will join you afterwards. | 我随后便来 | 
| [34:11] | Dominus. | 主人 | 
| [34:24] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [35:48] | Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 | 
| [35:49] | Kill! | 杀 | 
| [36:21] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 | 
| [36:22] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 | 
| [36:29] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 | 
| [36:31] | Returned to form as promised! | 昔日雄风再拾 | 
| [36:35] | Your prayers have been answered. | 不幸让您言中 | 
| [36:36] | The match was overly brief. | 的确是速战速决 | 
| [36:42] | Good fortune to Capua and all its deserving citizens. | 祝贺卡普亚及其子民 确是实至名归 | 
| [36:46] | Oh linger a moment! | 请留步 | 
| [36:48] | Let us have a drink | 让我们举杯畅饮 | 
| [36:49] | And relive this glorious day… | 重温这光辉一刻 | 
| [36:52] | Dominus… | 主人 | 
| [36:57] | What news so important it interrupts | 何事如此重要 | 
| [36:59] | The gloating of good batiatus? | 竟扰了巴蒂塔斯的”雅兴” | 
| [37:01] | The magistrate’s caravan | 镇边发现了 | 
| [37:02] | has been discovered on the edge of town. | 行政官的大篷车 | 
| [37:05] | His guards murdered. | 随行侍卫被杀 | 
| [37:08] | What of my father? | 我父亲如何 | 
| [37:09] | He was not among them but there are tracks | 未发现他踪影 但现场有踪迹 | 
| [37:11] | Leading back to the city. | 直指回城的方向 | 
| [37:12] | Back to capua? | 返回卡普亚吗 | 
| [37:14] | Why would anyone commit such treachery? | 何人胆大包天 竟犯下此等忤逆之罪 | 
| [37:16] | Ransom. | 许是为了赎金 | 
| [37:18] | This burden saddens me. | 此消息让我心情倍感沉重 | 
| [37:20] | If I may be of any assistance… | 如有用我之处 在下定当竭力为之 | 
| [37:22] | Gratitude. | 不胜感激 | 
| [37:23] | We can handle it. | 但我们可以解决 | 
| [37:30] | I will gather my men to aid in the search. | 我会召集我的人手帮助寻找 | 
| [37:32] | Numerius your presence is welcome. | 努曼里斯 与我同往如何 | 
| [37:34] | – No. I will have him by my side. – Mother. | -不 他要留在我身边 -母亲 | 
| [37:36] | I will never let him out of my sight. | 我会细心照料 确保万无一失 | 
| [37:37] | You have my oath on it. | 我发誓 | 
| [37:39] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [37:40] | Come. Let us to your father. | 走吧 我们去寻找你的父亲 | 
| [37:58] | You send message yet I wait as a common slave. | 你我接头 竟要我像奴隶般苦等 | 
| [38:01] | Apologies. It was difficult to move without notice. | 抱歉 现在很难擅自行动 | 
| [38:04] | The alarm is up across the city. | 如今卡普亚已是风声鹤唳 | 
| [38:05] | Speak quickly. | 有话快说 | 
| [38:07] | I join the search for good Calavius. | 我还要去寻找克拉维斯 | 
| [38:09] | He’s gone missing. | 他失踪了 | 
| [38:10] | I am aware of his absence. | 我已知晓 | 
| [38:11] | The very matter I wish to broach. | 正是我此番前来的目的 | 
| [38:20] | Calavius’ ring! | 克拉维斯的戒指 | 
| [38:21] | Shhh! Softly! Softly! | 嘘 小声点 | 
| [38:24] | How did you come by this? | 你如何得到此物 | 
| [38:25] | Through means pressing upon your desires. | 自然是想方设法投你所好 | 
| [38:28] | Batiatus holds him captive with intent of murder. | 巴蒂塔斯拘押并意图谋杀他 | 
| [38:33] | Madness even for batiatus. | 想不到巴蒂塔斯竟如此疯狂 | 
| [38:35] | Magistrate Calavius insults him | 克拉维斯行政官羞辱于他 | 
| [38:37] | obstructs his ambitions. | 企图打消他从政的野心 | 
| [38:39] | I’ve never seen batiatus so unhinged. | 我从未见过巴蒂塔斯如此癫狂 | 
| [38:42] | I would sever bonds | 我要尽早和他撇清关系 | 
| [38:43] | Least I find myself upon the cross beside him. | 以防最终给他殉葬 | 
| [38:45] | Calavius. | 克拉维斯 | 
| [38:46] | Yet lives? | 一息尚存否 | 
| [38:48] | For the briefest of moments. | 此时还苟延残喘 | 
| [38:50] | Where is he held? | 被囚禁在何处 | 
| [38:52] | Oh you speak of severing bonds | 你说要与他撇清关系 | 
| [38:54] | but remain firmly tethered! | 却还念念不忘旧情 | 
| [38:55] | I hold no love for old loyalties | 我从不顾及旧情 | 
| [38:58] | Yet calavius has seen my face! | 况且克拉维斯见过我的真面目 | 
| [39:00] | I must flee this city | 我必须远走高飞 | 
| [39:01] | And would have proper means to do so. | 这当然需要一些东西 | 
| [39:05] | Take it. | 拿去 | 
| [39:06] | And more when batiatus and his treachery are laid to rest. | 巴蒂塔斯阴谋败露之时另给酬谢 | 
| [39:09] | Come we must gather men. | 走 我们去集结人手 | 
| [39:10] | Calavius would be dead before you do. | 等你准备妥当 克拉维斯定一命呜呼 | 
| [39:12] | Batiatus already moves towards his plan. | 巴蒂塔斯的计划正一步步走向实现 | 
| [39:15] | Are you armed? | 你带武器了吗 | 
| [39:16] | A simple dagger… | 只有一只匕首 | 
| [39:18] | Enough to cut ropes. | 够割断绳子了 | 
| [39:20] | Quickly! Or see opportunity fade! | 快点 时机稍纵即逝 | 
| [40:00] | Medicus? | 医师 | 
| [40:06] | Mira? | 米拉 | 
| [41:20] | Why did you kill him? | 你为何杀他 | 
| [41:29] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [41:34] | A man must accept his fate… | 人要顺天意而行 | 
| [41:47] | Or be destroyed by it. | 否则必为天意所愚 | 
| [41:50] | Is this my path? | 这便是我的人生吗 | 
| [41:52] | Blood and death? | 以血为荣 以死为终 | 
| [41:55] | You have always been destined for unfortunate things… | 为何你总是厄运缠身 | 
| [42:12] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [42:14] | Do not leave me again… | 别离开我 | 
| [42:16] | It was you… | 是你 | 
| [42:18] | It was you who left… | 是你 离开了我 | 
| [42:26] | You must tend to the wound. | 留意他的伤口 | 
| [42:54] | Attacked… | 他们在路上 | 
| [42:58] | On the road… | 攻击了我们 | 
| [43:03] | Came out of nowhere. | 他们从四面八方涌来 | 
| [43:23] | Tend to the wound. | 留意他的伤口 | 
| [43:37] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在 我在 | 
| [43:40] | Be still… | 别动 | 
| [43:47] | Your fevers broken. | 烧退了 | 
| [43:51] | The gods have blessed you… | 神明保佑你康复 | 
| [43:59] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [44:02] | They have. | 是拜他们所赐 | 
| [44:12] | I will fetch medicus. | 我去叫医师来 | 
| [44:14] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [44:16] | Release the straps. | 解开皮带 | 
| [44:19] | I would speak to this man alone. | 我要和这个男人单独谈谈 | 
| [44:22] | Towards what purpose? | 为何 | 
| [44:23] | Wait in the corridor. | 去走廊候着 | 
| [44:25] | Sound warning if anyone approaches. | 若有人来 务必通知我 | 
| [44:32] | Do this for me Mira. | 米拉 帮我这一次 | 
| [44:37] | I will be in your debt. | 日后定当涌泉相报 | 
| [44:47] | There is no sign of him. | 四处不见其踪迹 | 
| [44:48] | My father could be held anywhere. | 家父去向毫无头绪 | 
| [44:50] | He is a man of much esteem and easily recognized. | 汝父尊贵之至 等闲识得 | 
| [44:53] | How could he be moved through the streets without notice? | 倘若出现于街巷 必为人所识 | 
| [44:56] | I do not know. | 我无从得知 | 
| [44:59] | Think. | 仔细想想 | 
| [45:00] | There must be a way… | 定有别处… | 
| [45:07] | The cisterns! | 下水道 | 
| [45:09] | They run beneath the city and beyond! | 他们穿梭于地下 | 
| [45:11] | The gates! Torches! | 开门 拿火炬过来 | 
| [45:13] | You will be with your father soon enough Numerius. | 努曼里斯 你即刻便可与令尊团聚 | 
| [45:15] | You have my word. | 我肯定 | 
| [45:17] | Your part in this shall not be forgotten. | 你的功劳我将铭记于心 | 
| [45:20] | No it shall not. | 举手之劳 无足挂齿 | 
| [45:28] | Calavius… | 克拉维斯 | 
| [45:29] | Wait. They approach! | 等等 他们追上来了 | 
| [45:31] | We must hurry. | 我们得加快 | 
| [45:32] | No it is too late. | 不 为时已晚 | 
| [45:34] | Steel your fucking nerve! | 你他妈的勇敢点 | 
| [45:35] | I will not end murder by you or any man! | 别逼我大开杀戒 | 
| [45:37] | Consider Ashur a spirit | 请把阿舒尔当做幽灵 | 
| [45:39] | and Capua the world he left behind! | 离卡普亚而去 | 
| [45:41] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 | 
| [45:46] | They are upon us! | 他们马上就到 | 
| [45:48] | We must get you free… | 我得将你松绑 | 
| [46:12] | Solonius! | 索罗尼斯 | 
| [46:17] | No no… | 不 不 | 
| [46:27] | Seize him! | 抓住他 | 
| [46:34] | Your father shall be avenged. | 我们会替你报仇雪恨 | 
| [46:38] | Solonius will suffer for what he has do. | 对于索罗尼斯 必将严惩不贷 | 
| [46:48] | And all of Capua will know you for the shit you are. | 汝之卑劣行径必遭卡普亚子民所唾弃 | 
| [46:58] | What are you doing?! | 你在干吗 | 
| [46:59] | What are you doing?! | 你在干吗 | 
| [47:03] | Tell me what happened. | 从实招来 | 
| [47:05] | Tell! | 快说 | 
| [47:07] | Take your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 | 
| [47:09] | My wife. | 我的妻子 | 
| [47:11] | Sura. | 苏拉 | 
| [47:13] | The slave you were transporting from Neapolis. | 你从那不勒斯接来的那名奴隶 | 
| [47:16] | Tell me what happened to her. | 她缘何遭此不幸 | 
| [47:20] | We were attacked on the road. | 我们在途中遭到偷袭 | 
| [47:25] | They tried to get to her but argh… | 他们试图带走她 可是… | 
| [47:29] | Where is your wound? | 你伤及何处 | 
| [47:31] | Where is the wound | 你伤及何处 | 
| [47:32] | You earned trying to save my wife? | 你当尽力保护我的妻子 | 
| [47:36] | Guard… | 门卫 | 
| [47:40] | Tell me tell me! | 说啊 说啊 | 
| [47:45] | I only did… | 我只是… | 
| [47:46] | as commanded… | 奉命行事 | 
| [47:48] | Who spoke the words that took her life? | 奉谁之名 要夺其性命 | 
| [47:56] | Who?! | 究竟是谁 | 
| [48:00] | Bat..ia.. tus.. | 巴…蒂…塔斯 | 
| [48:21] | What have you done? | 你都做了些什么 | 
| [48:24] | Help me restore him. | 帮我一同清理 | 
| [48:29] | You will secure my straps… | 请替我保守秘密 | 
| [48:35] | and never speak of this. | 不可透露半点风声 | 
| [48:42] | The wound did not appear fatal. | 看似伤口并非致命 | 
| [48:47] | The damage was deeper than the eye could perceive. | 怕是肉眼所不及的内伤 | 
| [48:50] | Medicus tells he drowned in his own blood. | 医师发现他倒在自己的血泊之中 | 
| [48:54] | A loose end. | 未尝不是解脱 | 
| [48:55] | No longer needing to be tied. | 无须再受世俗纷扰 | 
| [49:00] | You have played your part well Ashur. | 你尽忠职守 阿舒尔 | 
| [49:02] | Was greater hand than mine that conceived it. | 关键是主人英明 | 
| [49:04] | Solonius was easily deceived into believing you would betray me. | 索罗尼斯竟轻易相信你会背叛我 | 
| [49:06] | As I knew he would. | 也正如我所料 | 
| [49:07] | He never suspected my loyalty always lay with you. | 他从未相信我会对你如此忠诚 | 
| [49:10] | A man who has no honor cannot imagine that trait in anyone else | 卑劣之人不信”忠诚”二字 | 
| [49:12] | And you you have that quality above all others. | 汝之忠诚远超众人之上 | 
| [49:15] | and shall be rewarded in kind. | 终有善报 | 
| [49:18] | Your will Dominus. | 任你差遣 主人 | 
| [49:21] | The gods truly favor the house of Batiatus! | 诸神确是眷顾巴蒂塔斯家族 | 
| [49:23] | Behold! | 看看 | 
| [49:25] | Spartacus risen from the dead! | 死而复生的斯巴达克斯 | 
| [49:27] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [49:33] | You are well? | 你已痊愈 | 
| [49:37] | Yes dominus. | 无恙 主人 | 
| [49:40] | I am myself again. | 我已重拾自我 |