| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:50] | I believe the man dead. | 那人肯定挂了 | 
| [02:56] | Agron. | 艾力冈 | 
| [03:01] | Supplies. Be quick. | 找吃的 快点 | 
| [03:03] | Take anything of value. | 值钱的东西都拿走 | 
| [03:20] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [03:20] | You leave his cock to the sun? | 你要让他的老二晒太阳 | 
| [03:23] | No. I send a message. | 不 我留个信儿 | 
| [03:28] | To an old friend… | 给一个老朋友 | 
| [03:50] | Pompey was a fool to engage Sertorius absent support. | 庞培太傻了 竟然孤军对抗塞托里斯 | 
| [03:55] | When has Pompey ever delayed action in favor of reason? | 庞培什么时候考虑过能不能打 | 
| [03:59] | Advancing in years yet ever the adolescent butcher. | 这么多年了 屠夫小子还是没长大 | 
| [04:03] | Where youth plummets, maturity may soar. | 年轻人要经受挫折才能成熟 | 
| [04:07] | Rome will lose all of Hispania | 如果庞培挡不住叛军 | 
| [04:10] | if Pompey’s numbers are not shored against the renegade. | 罗马必然丢掉整个伊伯利亚[西班牙] | 
| [04:12] | And who would lead such a force to glorious accolade? | 那么谁能领导这支军队赢得荣誉呢 | 
| [04:16] | Freshly minted praetor, perhaps? | 没准是新鲜出炉的民政官吧 | 
| [04:17] | I serve the Republic, Marcus. | 我效忠于共和国 马科斯 | 
| [04:20] | We will take arms against her enemies if so commanded. | 只要一声令下 我们就为国杀敌 | 
| [04:27] | The embellished robes of a praetor not yet to wrinkle, | 民政官的漂亮袍子还没起皱纹呢 | 
| [04:31] | and yet he speaks of war and laurels. | 就大谈什么战争和荣誉了 | 
| [04:34] | I speak only of pressing matters. | 我说的只是国家要务 | 
| [04:37] | We need not tread foreign soil to find them, | 需要战争和荣誉不用特意出国吧 | 
| [04:40] | do we, Varinius? | 对吧 瓦里留斯 | 
| [04:41] | Not when Spartacus and his mongrels continue to evade capture. | 没错 斯巴达克斯那帮杂种还没落网呢 | 
| [04:44] | The man is no longer bound to my concerns. | 我已经不关心那人的死活了 | 
| [04:48] | More of young Seppius’ men were slaughtered | 就在卡普亚城外的道路上 | 
| [04:50] | on the road outside Capua. | 小赛普修斯死了不少手下 | 
| [04:52] | He sends word to me that one of the fallen bore your name, | 他说在其中一个死人的身上发现了你的名字 | 
| [04:56] | carved into his chest. | 就刻在那家伙胸前 | 
| [05:01] | An unfortunate tether. | 多么悲惨的羁绊 | 
| [05:02] | Quickly to be severed. | 要快刀斩乱麻 | 
| [05:05] | Cossutius awaits my attentions. | 科萨特斯还在等我 | 
| [05:08] | Apologies to your daughter, | 代我向令媛道歉 | 
| [05:10] | that I could not linger to gaze upon her. | 我不能留下来一睹芳容了 | 
| [05:15] | Disappointment to be tempered with promise of future visit. Hm. | 只要你答应下次来访 我们便能稍感安慰 | 
| [05:23] | Come, let us break meal — | 走吧 可以开席了 | 
| [05:25] | The Consuls will present a motion | 执政官一个手势 | 
| [05:27] | dispatching you to Capua at once. | 就可以派你去卡普亚 | 
| [05:31] | This is a simple tumultus, Albinius. | 阿比努斯 这种鸡毛蒜皮的小事 | 
| [05:33] | Undeserving the attentions of a praetor. | 不值得由民政官亲自出马 | 
| [05:36] | You brought the Thracian to Roman soil, Gaius. | 是你把色雷斯人带到罗马的 盖尤斯 | 
| [05:39] | You granted patronage to that grinning shit Batiatus a breath | 是你资助了那个笑嘻嘻的巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [05:42] | before his house fell to massacre. | 最后他全家惨遭屠杀 | 
| [05:45] | A massacre my daughter barely fucking escaped. | 我女儿差点就没逃出来 | 
| [05:51] | Varinius lends his support to Seppius. | 瓦里留斯派人去支援赛普修斯了 | 
| [05:54] | If he is the one to bring Spartacus to justice, | 如果最后斯巴达克斯落到他手里 | 
| [05:57] | then that victory will be used to embarrass you. | 那你必定要遭到羞辱 | 
| [06:01] | Attend to this. | 好自为之 | 
| [06:04] | Or see yourself rise no further within the Senate. | 否则你在元老院没有出头之日 | 
| [06:24] | Don’t lower your sword! | 剑不要放低 | 
| [06:38] | Eight more Romans! | 又有八个罗马人 | 
| [06:40] | Sent to the afterlife! | 送他们上西天了 | 
| [06:48] | Peirastes! | 派拉蒂斯 | 
| [06:50] | Replace wood with steel, for those who are ready. | 给准备好的人换上真家伙 | 
| [06:53] | Vitus! | 维特斯 | 
| [06:54] | Pyrrhus! Lysandros! | 皮拉斯 莱山德斯 | 
| [06:56] | Divide these among you according to skill. | 自己挑选趁手的家伙吧 | 
| [06:58] | And ready the rest for demonstration. | 准备好大展身手 | 
| [07:00] | l will kill many Romans. | 我会杀死很多罗马人 | 
| [07:03] | Of that, l have no doubt. Return to training. | 对此我毫不怀疑 回去训练 | 
| [07:12] | Spartacus. We need food. | 斯巴达克斯 我们需要吃的 | 
| [07:14] | Not more weapons. | 而不是杀人的家伙 | 
| [07:16] | Steel and coin are all they carried. | 他们身上只有武器和钱币 | 
| [07:28] | Crixus’ men fare better. | 克雷斯他们好过多了 | 
| [07:30] | Rhaskos. | 莱斯克斯 | 
| [07:32] | Where is Crixus? | 克雷斯呢 | 
| [07:34] | He seeks Marcellus, the cunt peddler. | 他去找马塞勒斯了 那个拉皮条的 | 
| [07:40] | Your men have done well for themselves. | 你们的人收获不错 | 
| [07:42] | See everyone to equal portion. | 平均分给大家吧 | 
| [07:44] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [07:46] | Let the rabbits fend for themselves. | 让这些缩头乌龟自己养活自己 | 
| [07:50] | You have more than enough. | 你们的东西绰绰有余 | 
| [07:52] | Gained by blood and risk. | 全是拿命换来的 | 
| [07:54] | What do they do but lay about? | 他们除了躺着又出过什么力 | 
| [07:55] | Divide what you have. | 拿出来平分 | 
| [07:58] | I will not ask again. | 我不说第二遍 | 
| [08:15] | Fucking Gauls. | 操蛋的高卢人 | 
| [08:21] | Rhaskos is a selfish fool. | 莱斯克斯是个自私的蠢货 | 
| [08:24] | Unable to see beyond his own desires. | 眼里只有那点蝇头小利 | 
| [08:27] | No one will go hungry tonight. | 今晚不会有人挨饿 | 
| [08:30] | That is all that matters. | 这是最重要的 | 
| [08:33] | And tomorrow? | 那明天呢 | 
| [08:34] | Will bring death to yet more Romans. | 明天会死更多罗马人 | 
| [08:41] | I would see all of them struck down. | 我乐意看到他们全都倒下 | 
| [08:46] | Yet not at the cost of your life. | 只要不拿你的命作代价 | 
| [08:52] | I have proven troublesome to kill. | 我这人注定命大 | 
| [08:59] | There is no one that stands your equal. | 没人是你的对手 | 
| [09:05] | Yet for those less skilled, | 可对于那些弱者 | 
| [09:08] | moving towards the mountains in the east would be sorely welcome. | 迁徙到东边的山里生活是再好不过了 | 
| [09:12] | Game is plentiful there. | 那里猎物很多 | 
| [09:14] | And Roman numbers sparse. | 而且罗马人很少 | 
| [09:18] | It would be wise. | 想法很好 | 
| [09:20] | Then why do we stay? | 那我们还等什么 | 
| [09:23] | What holds us here, | 为什么不走呢 | 
| [09:25] | so near Capua and the threat — | 离卡普亚这么近 这么危险 | 
| [09:27] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [09:37] | I hear you wish to command my men? | 听说你竟敢使唤我的手下 | 
| [09:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:46] | Simply to remind them of what is just. | 只是提醒他们该怎么做 | 
| [09:50] | You would have done the same, had you been present. | 如果你当时在场 一样会这么做 | 
| [10:07] | I shall have words with them. | 我等会跟他们说 | 
| [10:09] | They would be better received from your lips. | 由你亲口说 他们更容易接受 | 
| [10:15] | You were in town again? | 你又去城里了 | 
| [10:19] | You risk discovery. | 太危险了 | 
| [10:20] | I was not seen, except by Marcellus. | 没人发现 除了马塞勒斯 | 
| [10:25] | And he will never speak of it. | 他永远不会泄露出去 | 
| [10:28] | Did his blood bear fruit? | 他的命有用吗 | 
| [10:30] | A name. | 一个名字 | 
| [10:32] | Trebius. | 特莱比斯 | 
| [10:35] | The slaver? | 那个奴隶贩子 | 
| [10:37] | He will point towards her? | 跟他有关系吗 | 
| [10:39] | Marcellus revealed that he brokered deal of Naevia. | 马塞勒斯说他促成了妮维雅的交易 | 
| [10:43] | Where do we find him? | 我们去哪里找他 | 
| [10:44] | He frequents Capua upon each moon, to trade his wares. | 他每个月都来卡普亚做生意 | 
| [10:47] | And to wet his cock at Arminius’ brothel. | 还去阿米纽斯的窑子找快活 | 
| [10:49] | News to lift the heart. | 大快人心的消息 | 
| [10:56] | It remains firmly bound, until Naevia is back in my arms. | 我绝不罢手 一定要找回妮维雅 | 
| [11:05] | I will have those words now. | 我在此发誓 | 
| [11:11] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 | 
| [11:14] | Have you had sight of Doctore? | 你有没有见到教练 | 
| [11:17] | The ludus was his life’s blood. | 训练场是他的命根子 | 
| [11:19] | To lay eyes upon those who have spilled it… | 要是让他看到血溅训练场的人 | 
| [11:23] | It would salt mortal wound. | 无异于伤口上撒盐 | 
| [12:01] | You fight like a woman! Fucking kill him! | 你简直像个娘们 快他妈的动手 | 
| [12:38] | A poor showing. | 难看死了 | 
| [12:39] | Even for the lesser games of the Vulcanalia. | 锻造神之节的热身战也不至如此之差 | 
| [12:43] | Apologies, Magistrate. | 抱歉 行政官 | 
| [12:45] | These were the best that could be procured. | 他们已经是优中选优了 | 
| [12:47] | The crowd demands spectacle, Mercato. | 观众们喜欢大场面 蒙卡图 | 
| [12:55] | They must be distracted, lest the city fall to ill temper and panic. | 要分散他们的注意力 避免城市陷入混乱 | 
| [13:01] | Gladiators and games. | 还看什么角斗比赛 | 
| [13:03] | While Spartacus and his murdering horde roam free. | 斯巴达克斯和他的杀人团伙还在逃呢 | 
| [13:06] | Your brother has the matter well in hand, Seppia. | 你哥哥正在积极处理这件事 赛皮娅 | 
| [13:10] | Words of comfort. | 这话挺安慰人的 | 
| [13:12] | To the eight of his men slaughtered this morning. | 对于他今早损失的八个手下来说 | 
| [13:15] | Eight? | 八个 | 
| [13:32] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:34] | Pressing business conspired to delay me– | 有急事耽误了… | 
| [13:37] | Is it true, Seppius? | 真的吗 赛普修斯 | 
| [13:39] | Eight more of your men, fallen to Spartacus? | 又有八个人死在斯巴达克斯手里吗 | 
| [13:43] | A thing of little note. | 小事一桩 | 
| [13:44] | Spartacus will soon be brought to terms. | 斯巴达克斯很快就会举手投降了 | 
| [13:47] | And our beloved cousin Sextus avenged. | 然后为我们亲爱的堂兄赛克斯报仇 | 
| [13:51] | Or you to join him, | 或者你难逃一劫 | 
| [13:53] | leaving me woefully unattended. | 留我一个人无依无靠 | 
| [13:57] | What form of brother would I be, | 我是这么无情的哥哥吗 | 
| [13:59] | to abandon such cherished blood? | 连最亲爱的妹妹也不要了 | 
| [14:04] | Would that Batiatus yet lived | 真希望巴蒂塔斯还活着 | 
| [14:05] | to feel the sting of blame properly braced. | 好好看看他造的什么孽 | 
| [14:09] | Spartacus and his shits will be put to grass soon enough. | 斯巴达克斯那帮家伙很快就能解决 | 
| [14:11] | l have already sent dispatch to Rome for aid in the matter. | 我已经送信到罗马请求协助 | 
| [14:16] | Perhaps you can secure better entertainment as well. | 也许你可以提供一些好看的表演 | 
| [14:19] | The current offerings bore beyond the telling. | 眼下的这些简直乏味至极 | 
| [14:59] | No! No! No! | 死 死 死 | 
| [15:01] | No! No! No! No! | 死 死 死 死 | 
| [15:05] | A poor showing. | 难看死了 | 
| [15:36] | I have nothing of worth. | 我身上没钱 | 
| [15:38] | We seek only words. | 我们只要答案 | 
| [15:42] | I am absent them as well. | 这个我也没有 | 
| [15:44] | You were Batiatus’ man, were you not? | 你是巴蒂塔斯家的人吧 | 
| [15:46] | You are mistaken. | 你认错人了 | 
| [15:48] | No, l saw him when he yet commanded the sands of the arena. | 不对 他是竞技场上的教练时 我见过他 | 
| [15:52] | l was there in Pompeii the day he faced Theokoles | 他在庞贝对战瑟奥科斯那天我在场 | 
| [15:55] | and barely lived to speak of it. | 也是为数不多还活着的旁观者 | 
| [15:58] | Oenomaus, he was called. | 他名叫奥诺玛默斯 | 
| [16:01] | It is fortunate you are not him. | 你很幸运不是那家伙 | 
| [16:04] | The man stands accused of turning upon his dominus. | 他犯有背叛主人的重罪 | 
| [16:07] | The reward for his capture is a substantial sum. | 捉拿他的赏金相当可观 | 
| [16:11] | Towards Spartacus yet higher. | 斯巴达克斯就更贵了 | 
| [16:15] | If he were to be revealed, | 如果他被抓了 | 
| [16:18] | a man such as you could continue not being himself. | 你这样的人就可以逍遥自在了 | 
| [16:23] | As I said, I have nothing of worth. | 我说过 我身上没钱 | 
| [16:30] | A lesser sum then. | 但有赏金 | 
| [16:47] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:50] | You are not Batiatus’ man. | 你不是巴蒂塔斯家的人 | 
| [17:08] | You should not be outside. | 你不该出来 | 
| [17:10] | I wanted to see the moon. | 我想看看月亮 | 
| [17:13] | Janus loves to gaze upon it. | 雅努斯喜欢看月亮 | 
| [17:17] | Varro would hoist him upon his shoulders | 维罗把他举过肩膀 | 
| [17:19] | and he would stretch his hands out, | 他会伸出双手 | 
| [17:21] | attempting to wrest it from the heavens. | 想要把月亮从空中摘下来 | 
| [17:23] | Perhaps one day he shall. | 也许有一天他能做到 | 
| [17:26] | But not upon his father’s shoulders. | 但不会踩在他父亲的肩膀上 | 
| [17:31] | Janus is yet too young for memory to take proper hold. | 雅努斯太小了 还不太记事 | 
| [17:36] | I doubt he would recall the sight of me now. | 也许他长大后会忘了我今天的样子 | 
| [17:40] | You are his mother. | 你是他的母亲 | 
| [17:42] | Years would not lessen such a bond. | 岁月也不能改变这一点 | 
| [17:45] | He will burst as sun through clouds, at the sight of you. | 他会在你的注视下成长 犹如东升的旭日 | 
| [17:51] | I have dreamt of nothing else since our parting. | 自从我们分开 我就梦想着这样的场景 | 
| [17:54] | A lopsided grin, eyes promising mischief. | 扬起嘴角的笑容 顽皮的眼神 | 
| [17:59] | l’ve seen it many times… | 我看过很多次 | 
| [18:03] | on his father. | 在他父亲脸上 | 
| [18:07] | lt was what drew me to him. | 这就是吸引我的地方 | 
| [18:11] | l fell to love the crooked bend of Varro’s lips | 我爱上维罗之前先迷恋上 | 
| [18:14] | long before the man himself. | 他嘴边促狭的微笑 | 
| [18:19] | As did l. | 我也是 | 
| [18:26] | Mira speaks of the mountains, to the east. | 米拉常常说起东边的大山 | 
| [18:29] | I have thoughts dispatching men to hunt for game. | 我在考虑是不是派人去那里打猎 | 
| [18:34] | Your brother tends to Janus not far from there, does he not? | 你哥哥照顾雅努斯 他离那儿不远 对吧 | 
| [18:38] | The moon within closer reach. | 月亮伸手可及 | 
| [18:39] | I would shorten the distance. | 我可以缩短你们的距离 | 
| [18:44] | You think I have not longed to have it so? | 你以为我不希望这样吗 | 
| [18:48] | To be far from all of this? | 远远地离开你们 | 
| [18:52] | I am branded fugitivus with the rest of you. | 我和你们一样打上了逃犯的烙印 | 
| [18:56] | What life could I offer my son beneath such shadow? | 这种朝不保夕的生活 我又怎么照顾儿子呢 | 
| [19:01] | None. | 没错 | 
| [19:03] | Within the Republic. | 只有离开罗马才行 | 
| [19:07] | All the coin I have relieved the Romans of since our escape. | 这是从我们上路到现在积攒的钱币 | 
| [19:12] | Enough to buy you and your son passage, | 足够作你和儿子的盘缠了 | 
| [19:15] | – far from these shores. – Spartacus… | -远走高飞吧 -斯巴达克斯 | 
| [19:18] | Varro’s last words were of you and Janus. | 维罗临终时就提到你和雅努斯 | 
| [19:22] | That I see you cared for. | 要我好好照顾你们 | 
| [19:27] | They need not have been spoken. | 不用说我也要做到 | 
| [19:43] | Send word to Crescentia that | 给克里斯坎蒂亚带话 | 
| [19:44] | I must move our mid-day meals later in the week. | 我们这周的午餐时间都要推迟 | 
| [19:49] | And respond to Varus’ request | 还有回应瓦鲁斯的请求 | 
| [19:50] | for our presence at his celebration. | 就说我们出席他的庆典 | 
| [19:53] | We will not be attending. | 我们不出席 | 
| [19:58] | I know you do not care for the man, | 我知道你不喜欢那家伙 | 
| [20:01] | yet he is well connected. | 不过他人脉很广 | 
| [20:03] | We must make appearance. | 我们必须出席 | 
| [20:04] | It’s your father would have it otherwise. | 这都要怪你父亲 | 
| [20:07] | He dispatches me to Capua. | 他派我去卡普亚 | 
| [20:09] | To deal with Spartacus. | 处理斯巴达克斯的事 | 
| [20:13] | I will have word with him. | 我再找他谈谈 | 
| [20:15] | He is set upon it. | 他决心已定 | 
| [20:16] | You are a praetor, Gaius. | 你是民政官 盖尤斯 | 
| [20:19] | Hunting errant slaves is beneath you. | 追杀奴隶的事情太下作了 | 
| [20:27] | Yet it must be done. | 可是非做不可 | 
| [20:31] | But I promise we will return to Roman well | 不过我答应你 在孩子降生前 | 
| [20:34] | before our child enters this world. | 我们肯定能回到罗马 | 
| [20:38] | We? | 我们 | 
| [20:40] | You will accompany me of course. | 你当然要陪我去 | 
| [20:42] | I will not. | 我不去 | 
| [20:44] | Out. | 出去 | 
| [20:53] | I am bound to the House of Batiatus by patronage. | 我因为资助的事情结交了巴蒂塔斯家 | 
| [20:56] | Granted only to bury knowledge of the blood staining your hands. | 结果呢 你犯下人命案 要我擦屁股 | 
| [21:00] | What happened to Licinia was an accident. | 莱姬尼娅的事完全是意外 | 
| [21:02] | She was cousin of Marcus Crassus! | 她是马科斯·克拉苏的堂妹 | 
| [21:04] | She was a fucking bitch! | 她是个臭婊子 | 
| [21:17] | All who knew of the deed | 所有知道真相的人 | 
| [21:21] | speak no more. | 都不在了 | 
| [21:26] | Let us put it behind us. | 别想这件事了 | 
| [21:30] | I intend to. | 想得美 | 
| [21:34] | Now make preparations. | 去准备吧 | 
| [21:36] | We leave for Capua. | 我们去卡普亚 | 
| [21:38] | And an end to the curse of Spartacus. | 了结与斯巴达克斯的恩怨 | 
| [21:45] | You believe the words of Marcellus, | 你居然相信马塞勒斯的话 | 
| [21:48] | bleated from tongue with sword to neck? | 刀搁在脖子上逼出来的话 | 
| [21:50] | Crixus moves on Arminius and his place of whores. | 克雷斯要去阿米纽斯的窑子了 | 
| [21:52] | and I will be at his side. | 我要助他一臂之力 | 
| [21:54] | So we follow the fucking Gaul now? | 现在高卢人当老大了吗 | 
| [21:57] | I swore aid in the matter. | 我发过誓要帮忙 | 
| [21:59] | You did not. | 你们没有 | 
| [22:01] | I would not think less, if you stayed from it. | 如果你们不管 我不会有想法 | 
| [22:05] | I am with you. | 我跟你去 | 
| [22:09] | You had me at whores. | 我喜欢窑子 | 
| [22:12] | Avoid unnecessary risk, | 不要冒无谓的险 | 
| [22:15] | and provoking words towards the Gauls. | 不要乱说话调戏克雷斯 | 
| [22:23] | Was he swayed? | 说动他了吗 | 
| [22:25] | Have you met the man? | 你还不了解那家伙吗 | 
| [22:27] | Taking such a large force to the city is foolish. | 带这么多人进城是找死 | 
| [22:30] | As are all things in the pursuit of a woman. | 女人想太多也是一样 | 
| [22:38] | Peirastes leads the hunt for game. | 派拉蒂斯负责打猎 | 
| [22:41] | He will have you safely to your son’s arms. | 他会一路保护你找到儿子 | 
| [22:43] | From where you have been too long absent. | 回到你离开太久的家园 | 
| [22:48] | See your boy to a man. | 把儿子抚养成人 | 
| [22:52] | That I may one day greet him as a brother. | 也许有一天 我能与他兄弟相称 | 
| [22:54] | I will tell Janus of you. | 我会给雅努斯讲你的事 | 
| [22:58] | Of the man who loved his father above all others. | 告诉他 你对他父亲的爱无人可比 | 
| [23:22] | She takes to foot? | 她走了吗 | 
| [23:24] | Long overdue. | 还债 | 
| [23:27] | As are many things this night. | 今晚还有很多债要还 | 
| [23:30] | This is not your fight, Spartacus. | 你不用去拼命 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [23:32] | I gave my word. Blood and honor. | 我发过誓 以鲜血和荣耀之名 | 
| [23:36] | It yet speaks to the man. | 说到做到 | 
| [23:39] | Then let us split darkness with the cries of Romans. | 那就用罗马人的惨叫撕开沉沉的夜幕吧 | 
| [25:27] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [25:31] | Trebius! | 特莱比斯 | 
| [26:12] | Where is Trebius? | 特莱比斯在哪里 | 
| [26:17] | Where! | 在哪里 | 
| [26:23] | – Get off the fucking floor! – No! | -给我滚起来 -不 | 
| [26:25] | Get off the fucking floor! Bitch! | 给我滚起来 臭婊子 | 
| [26:35] | Trebius. | 特莱比斯 | 
| [26:39] | I would have words. | 我有话问你 | 
| [26:42] | I would not. | 我没有 | 
| [26:55] | No! | 不 | 
| [27:00] | Your man? | 就是他 | 
| [27:01] | More guards! We need– | 很多卫兵 我们必须… | 
| [27:03] | – Trebius. You fucking cunt! – Agron– | -特莱比斯 该死的混蛋 -艾力冈 | 
| [27:07] | This is the Roman shit that sold me and Duro to Batiatus. | 就是这个罗马畜生把我和杜罗卖给巴蒂塔斯 | 
| [27:11] | My brother would be alive if it were not for him! | 要不是他 我兄弟就不会死 | 
| [27:13] | He knows the whereabouts of Naevia. | 他知道妮维雅的下落 | 
| [27:14] | We will take him and go. | 我们要带他走 | 
| [27:16] | He will not last. | 他坚持不了多久 | 
| [27:20] | I need but a moment. | 我需要时间 | 
| [27:22] | Then you shall have it. | 我们帮你争取 | 
| [27:24] | The man meets his end. | 这家伙快死了 | 
| [27:25] | That is all that matters. | 这不就行了吗 | 
| [27:38] | You brokered the sale of a woman from the House of Batiatus. | 你促成了巴蒂塔斯家那个女人的买卖 | 
| [27:42] | Dark of skin, | 黑皮肤 | 
| [27:44] | the mark of the domina upon the back of her shoulder. | 肩膀后面有主人家的标记 | 
| [27:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [27:54] | Fuck yourself. | 滚去吃屎 | 
| [27:56] | I am already dead. | 我已经死了 | 
| [28:05] | There is yet life in you yet. | 你还有一口气 | 
| [28:08] | Speak, and see it ended quickly. | 说出来 我给你一个痛快 | 
| [28:22] | South? | 南边 | 
| [28:25] | There are villas and farms, far from the city. | 那里有宅子和农场 离城市很远 | 
| [28:28] | And Naevia was sold to one of them? | 妮维雅就在其中一家吗 | 
| [28:30] | No. She was handed from dominus to dominus. | 不 她被转手多次 | 
| [28:33] | A gift from Batiatus, to secure favor on his campaign for fucking Aedile. | 巴蒂塔斯为了当市政官 把她当礼物铺路 | 
| [28:38] | These places you speak of. | 你说的地方 | 
| [28:40] | How heavily are they guarded? | 防御有多严密 | 
| [28:41] | It would not matter if the gods stood watch. | 只要老天爷有眼 多严密都无所谓 | 
| [28:43] | How many villas are there in the south? | 南边有多少宅子 | 
| [28:46] | Over what spread of distance? | 距离相隔多远 | 
| [28:47] | How will you know if Naevia’s even located in one of them? | 你怎么知道妮维雅曾经到过那里 | 
| [28:50] | Only a few are owned by men of note. | 只有几家宅子属于贵族 | 
| [28:53] | Cocks Batiatus would have sucked to further his cause. | 巴蒂塔斯舔的肯定是他们的屁股 | 
| [28:56] | To be exposed, in the open. | 光天化日之下行动 | 
| [28:59] | We must proceed with caution. | 我们必须谨慎行事 | 
| [29:02] | You? Advising caution? | 你还好意思说谨慎 | 
| [29:04] | The tempest shouts for the breeze to calm itself. | 真是乌鸦笑猪黑 | 
| [29:07] | What good will your death be to Naevia, | 你死了对妮维雅有何好处 | 
| [29:08] | if we do not pause to think? | 我们必须计划好再行动 | 
| [29:10] | She has been from my arms too long. | 她已经离开我太久了 | 
| [29:12] | I do not have time to sit and ponder. | 我没时间坐下来思考 | 
| [29:16] | None of us do now. | 我们都没时间 | 
| [29:19] | What is your meaning? | 你什么意思 | 
| [29:23] | With his last breath, Trebius frothed of Roman, | 特莱比斯临死前提到了罗马人 | 
| [29:27] | and the death that has been dispatched from her bosom, | 死神已经从那里启程 | 
| [29:30] | to wash us away in rivers of blood. | 要置我们于死地 | 
| [29:33] | Soldiers? | 是罗马军队吗 | 
| [29:35] | Arriving with the sun. | 天亮就到 | 
| [29:40] | Who leads them? | 谁指挥 | 
| [30:14] | The city is in a panic. | 整座城市都陷入恐慌 | 
| [30:16] | Scores were slaughtered in the raid against Arminius. | 阿米纽斯那边遭到突袭 死了很多人 | 
| [30:18] | Halt! | 停 | 
| [30:20] | See the men fed and rested. | 带他们吃饭休息 | 
| [30:23] | Squads to sweep the countryside by nightfall. | 日落前分组搜索郊外 | 
| [30:27] | Your will, Praetor. | 遵命 长官 | 
| [30:28] | Fall out. | 解散 | 
| [30:29] | Bring supplies. | 卸粮 | 
| [30:36] | Do you have enough men for this? | 您带足了人马吗 | 
| [30:41] | It does not appear you have enough men. | 看起来您的手下并不多 | 
| [30:44] | They face only slaves. | 对付奴隶而已 | 
| [30:46] | Not Hannibal at the gates. | 又不是大军压境的汉尼拔 | 
| [30:47] | They are gladiators. | 他们都是角斗士 | 
| [30:49] | Led by Spartacus, the Slayer of the Shadow of the– | 为首的是屠影英雄斯巴达克斯… | 
| [30:51] | Where is the Magistrate? | 行政官呢 | 
| [30:52] | I would discuss this with someone of note. | 我要跟有身份的人讨论此事 | 
| [30:54] | He is otherwise detained, in view of last night’s– | 他在别处耽搁了 鉴于昨晚的情形 | 
| [30:59] | He sends apologies. | 他表示歉意 | 
| [31:00] | Seppius however is eager for audience. | 不过赛普修斯非常希望有人找他谈 | 
| [31:02] | The man has Praetor Varinius’ ear. | 那家伙是民政官瓦里留斯的耳目 | 
| [31:05] | I have no desire for his tongue to fill mine as well. | 再说我也不需要听他嚼舌根 | 
| [31:12] | I would address the people, put their minds to ease. | 我要公开讲话 安抚民众的情绪 | 
| [31:14] | Tomorrow as the sun rises in the marketplace. | 明天日出时分 就安排在市集里 | 
| [31:18] | What will you say? | 您打算说什么 | 
| [31:19] | Attend to the arrangements. | 只管安排 | 
| [31:22] | Yes, Praetor. | 是 长官 | 
| [31:24] | Why have I been brought here? | 为什么带我来这里 | 
| [31:34] | Gaius, why have I been brought here? | 盖尤斯 为什么带我来这里 | 
| [31:38] | To this House? | 来他们家 | 
| [31:39] | The hilltop offers excellent vantage of the surrounding country. | 山顶的视野非常好 便于观察四周 | 
| [31:43] | The ludus below will easily garrison my men. | 底下的训练场方便驻扎军队 | 
| [31:45] | Then use it as such. | 那就好好利用吧 | 
| [31:47] | I will remove myself to my father’s villa. | 我要回到父亲的宅邸 | 
| [31:53] | You will stay at my side. | 你就留在我身边 | 
| [32:02] | Now, set the house to order. | 现在去把房间打点好 | 
| [32:08] | This is our home now, Ilithyia. | 现在这里是我们的家了 伊莉西娅 | 
| [32:13] | Until Spartacus falls. | 直到斯巴达克斯完蛋 | 
| [32:17] | I want everything in this fucking house seen over the cliff. | 这里所有的东西全他妈的丢到悬崖下面 | 
| [32:23] | We will purchase a new appointment much coin. | 全都换成新的 不管出多少钱 | 
| [32:27] | If my husband would have me here, | 如果我的夫君要我留在这里 | 
| [32:29] | he can certainly pay for the comfort. | 他肯定愿意出这个钱 | 
| [32:31] | And see all traces of blood cleansed. | 把所有的血迹都弄干净 | 
| [32:34] | It reeks of Batiatus and his faded bitch. | 到处都是巴蒂塔斯和黄脸婆的臭味 | 
| [32:39] | – Go! Go! – Yes, Domina. | -去呀 -是 女主人 | 
| [33:45] | What has happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [33:45] | In matters concerning my wife, | 我妻子闹出来的事 | 
| [33:46] | the gods themselves fear to speculate. | 诸神都想不出来 | 
| [33:55] | Have you lost wit? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [34:00] | Speak. | 说话 | 
| [34:11] | You should have sent word you were coming… | 你们来之前应该通知一声 | 
| [34:15] | We would have prepared a feast. | 我们好准备宴会 | 
| [34:18] | Lucretia. | 露迪雅 | 
| [34:19] | You see it then? You see it? | 你看见了 看见了 | 
| [34:24] | Naevia! Bring wine for our honored guests. | 妮维雅 给贵客倒酒 | 
| [34:32] | – Kill it. Kill it, KILL IT! – Praetor! | -杀了她 杀她 杀啊 -长官 | 
| [34:35] | This is Batiatus’ wife? | 她是巴蒂塔斯的妻子吗 | 
| [34:40] | A shadow of the same. | 模样相似的幽灵罢了 | 
| [34:42] | And yet she lives. | 那她还活着 | 
| [34:44] | To be spared from such carnage… | 能在大屠杀中幸存… | 
| [34:46] | A blessing from the gods. | 这是诸神的祝福 | 
| [34:48] | One that would calm a city, if it were known to be such. | 如果传播出去 能起到安抚人心的效果 | 
| [34:50] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 | 
| [34:53] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [34:56] | I do not know where she’s gone. | 我不知道她去哪儿了 | 
| [35:03] | Why do you pause? | 你为什么不动手 | 
| [35:05] | She could prove a powerful symbol. | 她可以提供有力的证明 | 
| [35:08] | It would give the city hope, | 人们看到这个女人 | 
| [35:09] | to see a woman survive Spartacus and his men. | 从斯巴达克斯等人手下生还 就能重获希望 | 
| [35:11] | And courage to confront them, | 就能鼓起勇气 | 
| [35:13] | speeding your return to Rome. | 您也能尽快回到罗马 | 
| [35:20] | Gaius. | 盖尤斯 | 
| [35:22] | You cannot let her live. | 你不能留她活着 | 
| [35:29] | See her bathed and tended. | 带她洗澡 好好照顾 | 
| [35:32] | And what fragments her shattered mind yet holds. | 不要刺激她的神经 | 
| [35:44] | The Roman army?! | 罗马军队 | 
| [35:45] | We are all of us dead! | 我们死定了 | 
| [35:46] | Grab your fucking cock! | 少他妈胡扯 | 
| [35:48] | We never wanted this. | 这不是我们想要的 | 
| [35:49] | You gladiators, you will see us all to our end! | 你们这些角斗士要害死我们 | 
| [35:51] | You little fuck! | 小混蛋 | 
| [35:52] | Agron! | 艾力冈 | 
| [36:03] | We knew this day would come. | 我们早知道有这一天 | 
| [36:07] | Some have feared its approach. | 有人担心这一天的到来 | 
| [36:11] | Others have longed for it. | 有人则很渴望 | 
| [36:16] | Yet few have grasped deeper meaning. | 还有人早就明白其中深意 | 
| [36:20] | That this moment, | 这一刻 | 
| [36:23] | was always fated to be so. | 注定要面对 | 
| [36:29] | I made promise. | 我发过誓 | 
| [36:31] | To all of you, when the House of Batiatus fell. | 向你们发过誓 就在巴蒂塔斯家灭亡当天 | 
| [36:36] | That we would see Rome tremble. | 我们要让罗马发抖 | 
| [36:39] | You are the ones that shall quake. | 现在该发抖的是你们 | 
| [36:48] | I have witnessed Glaber and his men entering the city. | 我亲眼看到葛雷博带手下进城了 | 
| [36:53] | Enough in number | 人数众多 | 
| [36:55] | to end your lives. | 来取你们的命 | 
| [37:00] | Then stand with us, and balance the odds. | 跟我们一起 加大我们的筹码 | 
| [37:05] | Mercato has announced Glaber will make address | 蒙卡图说葛雷博将在市集发表演讲 | 
| [37:08] | in the market as day breaks. | 就在明天一早 | 
| [37:10] | It would be wise to use the distraction, | 到时候没人注意你们 | 
| [37:13] | and leave such thoughts behind. | 不要妄想对抗了 | 
| [37:17] | Doctore… | 教练 | 
| [37:21] | That is no longer my title. | 我已经不是教练了 | 
| [37:24] | Where do you go? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [37:27] | There is but one place. | 只有一个地方可去 | 
| [37:29] | For an animal without honor. | 对于失去荣誉的野兽来说 | 
| [37:36] | He is lost to us. | 我们失去他了 | 
| [37:38] | How many more would you have follow? | 还有多少人跟着你 | 
| [37:42] | Join with us, brother. | 跟我们一起 兄弟 | 
| [37:43] | We can head south, while Glaber cups his balls and makes speeches. | 我们往南走 趁着葛雷博发表演讲 | 
| [37:47] | He’s the reason I am here. | 我就是为了等他才留下来 | 
| [37:49] | And my wife forever absent. | 我妻子永远回不来了 | 
| [37:51] | You often preach to me about caution. | 你时常告诫我要谨慎 | 
| [37:54] | Turn advice now towards self. | 现在轮到你来听劝了 | 
| [37:56] | We are ready. | 我们准备好了 | 
| [37:58] | House slaves, playing at being men? | 打杂的奴隶也能跟军队拼命 | 
| [38:02] | They are not gladiators. | 他们不是角斗士 | 
| [38:04] | They are not an army, as much you wish it to be so. | 你手里没有军队 不管你有多么渴望 | 
| [38:12] | Sleep upon it, Spartacus. | 再说吧 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [38:15] | But when the sun rises, I would see reason dawn. | 等到明天日出 希望你能想清楚 | 
| [38:32] | Water. | 水 | 
| [38:34] | How did we come by it, with the drought? | 哪儿来的水 现在可是旱季 | 
| [38:38] | The drought is long past. | 旱季早过了 | 
| [38:42] | Do you not recall its ending? | 你不记得旱季结束了吗 | 
| [38:47] | It is of no concern. | 没关系 | 
| [38:49] | Come, I would have you dry and seen to proper dress. | 来 我帮你擦干 然后换衣服 | 
| [39:04] | Your wound. | 你的伤 | 
| [39:06] | Wound? | 伤 | 
| [39:08] | How did you come by it? | 怎么弄的 | 
| [39:22] | Leave us. | 退下 | 
| [39:33] | It must have been terrible. | 肯定非常恐怖 | 
| [39:37] | Trapped within these walls… | 困在这里逃不出去 | 
| [39:39] | Your beasts running wild… | 家养的野兽疯狂嗜血 | 
| [39:43] | Everyone believed you dead, | 所有人都以为你死了 | 
| [39:46] | smashed upon the cliffs… | 跌下悬崖 | 
| [39:48] | Bits of bone and flesh | 摔得粉身碎骨 | 
| [39:54] | your only testament. | 什么都不剩 | 
| [39:58] | How did you survive, all alone? | 你是怎么一个人活下来 | 
| [40:04] | Lucretia… | 露迪雅 | 
| [40:08] | We are friends. Are we not? | 我们是朋友 对吧 | 
| [40:12] | The very best. | 亲密无间 | 
| [40:16] | And you have so many. | 你还有很多朋友 | 
| [40:19] | Aemilia. | 艾美莉娅 | 
| [40:21] | Caecilia. | 凯西莉娅 | 
| [40:24] | Licinia. | 莱姬尼娅 | 
| [40:29] | Cousin to Marcus Crassus… | 马科斯·克拉苏的堂妹 | 
| [40:33] | It would be a very great honor to be seen at her side. | 如果能认识她可就太荣幸了 | 
| [40:36] | Would you make introduction? | 你能为我引见吗 | 
| [40:43] | Let us see you dressed. | 我们去换衣服 | 
| [40:47] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 | 
| [40:50] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [40:57] | You are with child! | 你怀孕了 | 
| [41:05] | Quintus and I have been trying for such a long time. | 昆特斯跟我努力了很久 | 
| [41:10] | This is a sign. | 这是预兆 | 
| [41:12] | A sign from the gods. | 诸神的预兆 | 
| [41:20] | Life blossoms in the House of Batiatus… | 巴蒂塔斯家必将人丁兴旺 | 
| [41:34] | This is why we are yet in Capua. | 这就是我们留在卡普亚的原因 | 
| [41:38] | Why you saw Aurelia away. | 送走奥瑞莉娅的原因 | 
| [41:41] | You hoped they would send Glaber. | 你希望他们派葛雷博来 | 
| [41:44] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:47] | I prayed for it. | 我祈祷如此 | 
| [41:54] | And what do you pray for now? | 你现在又祈祷什么呢 | 
| [41:56] | To the Gods you do not believe in? | 对着你并不信仰的诸神 | 
| [42:01] | Would your wife have wanted this? | 你妻子希望这样吗 | 
| [42:05] | To see her husband consumed? | 看着夫君送死 | 
| [42:07] | There are many things she would not have wanted. | 她不希望的事情太多了 | 
| [42:11] | And yet they are so. | 结果都成真了 | 
| [42:15] | Follow Crixus to the south. | 跟着克雷斯往南走 | 
| [42:19] | Do not let your vengeance claim so many you have saved from bondage. | 别让复仇的火焰葬送那些你辛苦救下的人 | 
| [42:34] | I would not see another life forfeit to my desires. | 我不会再让一个人因我而死 | 
| [42:53] | We will find Naevia. | 我们会找到妮维雅 | 
| [42:56] | And move far beyond grasp of Rome. | 远离罗马的爪牙 | 
| [43:01] | Far from the name Spartacus they have branded you with. | 远离你所背负的这个名字 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [43:08] | Let us turn thought from uncertain future. | 与其思考飘渺不定的将来 | 
| [43:12] | And embrace fleeting moment… | 不如抓住每分每秒… | 
| [43:26] | Get up! | 起来 | 
| [43:27] | Move to fucking purpose. | 全他妈的站好 | 
| [43:29] | Be ready when word is given. | 准备接受命令 | 
| [43:31] | You bark as a dominus. | 你这口气就像主人 | 
| [43:33] | Sheep stand idle, if not prodded by snapping jaw. | 面对血盆大口 绵羊才知道跑 | 
| [43:36] | Get up!! | 起来 | 
| [43:37] | Does the maw of a pup spur the same? | 小狗的嘴巴也有这种效果吗 | 
| [43:41] | Let us compare teeth, and have answer. | 那咱们对咬吧 马上知道答案 | 
| [43:44] | Cease your quarrels. | 别吵了 | 
| [43:47] | I am for Spartacus, and the lay of his thoughts. | 我来找斯巴达克斯 听他的想法 | 
| [43:50] | Last night they were towards heeding caution, | 昨晚他知道要谨慎行事了 | 
| [43:52] | and joining you in the south. | 决定跟你们去南边 | 
| [43:55] | And the light of morning? | 到了早上呢 | 
| [44:00] | He was gone from our bed when I awoke. | 早上我醒的时候他已经走了 | 
| [44:08] | There is no cause for rising concerns! | 没有必要这么担心 | 
| [44:11] | The situation is well in control! | 城里的局势已经得到控制 | 
| [44:15] | What of Arminius?! | 阿米纽斯那事儿呢 | 
| [44:16] | Is that fucking control?! | 这他妈的也叫控制住了 | 
| [44:18] | No. | 当然不 | 
| [44:22] | It was an act of savagery, | 那是野蛮人的行为 | 
| [44:24] | committed by animals who know nothing more. | 是只懂杀戮的野兽所为 | 
| [44:30] | These same beasts laid waste to the House of Batiatus. | 也是这群野兽制造了巴蒂塔斯家血案 | 
| [44:34] | Many were lost that night. | 那晚死了很多人 | 
| [44:36] | Women of proper standing. | 体面的女人 | 
| [44:38] | Men of honor and position. | 有身份地位的男人 | 
| [44:41] | My own cousin Sextus, | 我的堂兄赛克斯 | 
| [44:43] | your beloved Magistrate of years past, | 多年备受爱戴的行政官 | 
| [44:46] | among the dead. | 也没逃过一劫 | 
| [44:48] | He speaks the truth! | 他说的对 | 
| [44:50] | At the hands of butchers, who crave only blood and death. | 全都死于疯狂嗜血杀戮的屠夫之手 | 
| [44:54] | And they shall see it returned in kind. | 他们也将付出同样的代价 | 
| [45:02] | But Spartacus leads them! | 但是他们由斯巴达克斯带领 | 
| [45:05] | Even Theokoles fell before him! | 瑟奥科斯也不是他的对手 | 
| [45:07] | He’s the bringer of rain! | 他是携雨之使者 | 
| [45:09] | Spartacus is but a man! | 斯巴达克斯区区凡人一个 | 
| [45:14] | And not all fall to his touch. | 并不是所有人都死在他手里 | 
| [45:18] | The wife of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus | 昆特斯·兰图拉斯·巴蒂塔斯的妻子 | 
| [45:23] | stood against the merciless assault of Spartacus and his dogs! | 经受了斯巴达克斯及其走狗的残忍屠杀 | 
| [45:29] | And by favor of the gods… | 诸神怜悯 | 
| [45:33] | she yet lives! | 她还活着 | 
| [45:50] | It’s a miracle! | 真是奇迹 | 
| [45:52] | Gods be praised! | 赞美诸神 | 
| [45:54] | It is a blessing! | 这是赐福 | 
| [46:01] | You stand eclipsed. | 你黯然失色了 | 
| [46:05] | You ought to shed a fucking tear. | 你应该挤点眼泪出来 | 
| [46:10] | She is their herald, | 她就是预兆 | 
| [46:13] | plucked from the shores of the afterlife to deliver a message! | 是从往生世界归来传递信息的人 | 
| [46:19] | That Spartacus shall never triumph | 斯巴达克斯绝对无法 | 
| [46:24] | over the people of Capua! | 征服卡普亚的人民 | 
| [46:36] | He comes… | 他来了 | 
| [46:38] | he comes… | 他来了 | 
| [46:40] | he comes… | 他来了 | 
| [46:42] | Still yourself. | 保持镇定 | 
| [46:44] | And yet the gods grace us with further signs | 诸神还给了我们另一个征兆 | 
| [46:49] | that Spartacus’ end is near! | 斯巴达克斯的末日近了 | 
| [47:15] | Get rid of her! | 杀了她 | 
| [47:16] | Gut the cunt! | 剁了这婊子 | 
| [47:31] | My men came upon a clutch of Batiatus’ slaves, | 我手下遭遇了几个巴蒂塔斯家的奴隶 | 
| [47:35] | attempting harm in the mountains to the east. | 他们打算前往东边山里作恶 | 
| [47:42] | This one is all that remains among the living. | 只有这个贱货活了下来 | 
| [47:48] | Before she succumbs to her wounds, | 在她因伤而死之前 | 
| [47:50] | I will force her tongue to purpose. | 我要逼她坦白 | 
| [47:53] | And with her dying breath, | 在她临死前 | 
| [47:55] | she will tell me where Spartacus and his men hide themselves. | 她就会说出斯巴达克斯及其走狗的下落 | 
| [48:02] | And they shall be struck, | 然后就将他们 | 
| [48:04] | from this mortal world | 斩草除根 | 
| [48:07] | by the hand Gaius Claudius Glaber! | 由我盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博动手 | 
| [48:27] | Preening little shit. | 得意的小杂种 | 
| [48:28] | I rather favor him. | 我很喜欢他 | 
| [48:30] | As l favor the shade of our villa. | 正如我喜欢我们家宅子的阴凉 | 
| [48:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [49:26] | Surround him! | 围住他 | 
| [49:34] | Cease him! | 干掉他 | 
| [49:36] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [50:00] | Cease him! | 干掉他 | 
| [50:04] | Take Aurelia and go! | 带奥瑞莉娅走 | 
| [50:40] | Take him! | 拿下他 | 
| [50:45] | You cannot win this! | 你赢不了的 | 
| [50:47] | No! | 不 | 
| [50:52] | Stay, and see vengeance forever denied. | 留下来 就永远别指望报仇了 | 
| [51:09] | You are no better than Rhaskos and the fucking Gauls. | 你不比莱斯克斯和该死的高卢人强 | 
| [51:13] | All driven only by your own desires. | 满脑子都是报私仇 | 
| [51:16] | Do any of us hold fucking worth to you? | 我们对你都不重要吗 | 
| [51:19] | The reason I went alone. | 所以我一个人去 | 
| [51:20] | A hard comfort, if you had fallen to Glaber’s men. | 还顶嘴 如果你落到葛雷博手里呢 | 
| [51:24] | Agron would have led you south. | 艾力冈会带着你们往南走 | 
| [51:25] | We need a leader. | 我们需要领袖 | 
| [51:27] | Not some angry boy who can barely piss | 而不是一个愣头青 | 
| [51:30] | without splashing everyone about him. | 动不动就到处撒气 | 
| [51:32] | What would you have me do? | 你想要我怎么做 | 
| [51:34] | Turn from the man that condemned my wife to slavery? | 放过那个奴役我妻子的人 | 
| [51:39] | Let him live, | 饶他性命 | 
| [51:41] | that took everything from me? | 他夺走了我的一切 | 
| [51:49] | Your heart still beats. | 你的心还在跳动 | 
| [51:53] | Place ear to chest, | 你靠近听听 | 
| [51:56] | and you will find it absent sound. | 你就能发现它早已死了 | 
| [52:01] | And yet you are not dead. | 但你还活着 | 
| [52:07] | Because of you. | 因为你 | 
| [52:09] | Know that you have my gratitude– | 我很感激你 | 
| [52:12] | I didn’t come to lend you aid, you mad fuck. | 我不是去帮你的 你这个疯子 | 
| [52:16] | I came to stop you. | 我是去阻止你 | 
| [52:20] | You would place yourself between Glaber and what he deserves? | 你要拦着我不去找葛雷博复仇吗 | 
| [52:24] | As you would place yourself between Naevia and me. | 正如你拦着我不去找妮维雅 | 
| [52:30] | What do you think would be the result | 你以为杀死一个民政官 | 
| [52:33] | of killing a fucking praetor? | 会有什么样的后果 | 
| [52:36] | The Senate would burn upon itself, | 元老院绝对大发雷霆 | 
| [52:38] | belching forth fire and vengeance. | 气势汹汹地来寻仇 | 
| [52:41] | They would not send a few men, as they do with Glaber. | 他们绝不会像葛雷博那样只带一队士兵 | 
| [52:43] | They would send thousands. | 他们会派出成千上万人 | 
| [52:46] | A true army. | 真正的军队 | 
| [52:48] | Which we will never be. | 而我们根本不是 | 
| [52:59] | Aurelia calls for you. | 奥瑞莉娅找你 | 
| [53:22] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 | 
| [53:24] | I am here. | 我来了 | 
| [53:30] | Promise… me… | 答应…我… | 
| [53:31] | Anything. | 任何事 | 
| [53:35] | Promise… you will stay far from my son. | 答应我 你不会碰我儿子 | 
| [53:42] | I would not have him die in your wake… | 我不要他死在你的面前 | 
| [53:46] | as his father and mother… | 跟他的父母一样 | 
| [54:25] | Glaber and his men will pay in blood. | 葛雷博和他的走狗要血债血偿 | 
| [54:30] | Gather swords– | 去拿剑 | 
| [54:32] | No. | 不 | 
| [54:36] | We move south. | 我们往南走 | 
| [54:41] | To find Naevia. | 去找妮维雅 | 
| [54:43] | Let Crixus and the other Gauls chase lost hope. | 让克雷斯带他的高卢人寻梦去吧 | 
| [54:47] | – Spartacus — – The decision’s been made. | -斯巴达克斯 -我意已决 | 
| [54:52] | We must stand as one. | 我们必须团结 | 
| [54:58] | Or fall divided. | 分裂必亡 | 
| [55:07] | A lesson hard learned. | 这是残酷的教训 | 
| [55:11] | Shackle will be struck from every slave upon our path. | 我们所经之地 所有的奴隶都将获得解放 | 
| [55:16] | We will see our numbers grow. | 我们要壮大队伍 | 
| [55:19] | And when they have become legion, | 当我们拥有一支军团 | 
| [55:23] | we will face Glaber, | 再去面对葛雷博 | 
| [55:25] | and the hordes of Rome again. | 还有罗马的军队 | 
| [55:28] | And the gods shall weep for their suffering. | 诸神将会为他们的遭遇伤心哭泣 |