时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[00:05] | No longer shall you be my Doctore. | 你不再是奴隶教练 |
[00:07] | You will assume the mantle of lanista | 你将成为角斗士训练师 |
[00:09] | and be warmly greeted by your name Oenemaus. | 并可使用你的真名 奥诺玛默斯 |
[00:13] | What is this madness?! | 缘何叛乱 |
[00:15] | Spartacus shows us the way. | 斯巴达克斯为我等指明道路 |
[00:17] | He sends word to me that one of the fallen bore your name, | 他说在其中一个死人的身上发现了你的名字 |
[00:20] | carved into his chest. | 就刻在那家伙胸前 |
[00:22] | The Consuls will present a motion dispatching you to Capua. | 执政官一个手势 就可以派你去卡普亚 |
[00:25] | There are villas and farms, far from the city. | 那里有宅子和农场 离城市很远 |
[00:27] | Naevia was handed from dominus to dominus. | 妮维雅被转手多次 |
[00:30] | We move south. To find Naevia. | 我们往南走 去找妮维雅 |
[00:35] | This is Batiatus’ wife? | 她是巴蒂塔斯的妻子吗 |
[00:36] | A shadow of the same. | 模样相似的幽灵罢了 |
[00:38] | And yet she lives. | 那她还活着 |
[00:40] | It would give the city hope | 人们看到这个女人 |
[00:41] | to see a woman survive | 从斯巴达克斯等人手下生还 |
[00:43] | Spartacus and his men. | 就能重获希望 |
[00:47] | Where do you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:49] | There is but one place | 对于失去荣誉的野兽来说 |
[00:51] | for an animal without honor. | 只有一个地方可去 |
[04:24] | That is no boy, but fucking demon. | 那可不是小男孩 是可怕的恶魔 |
[04:26] | Belched from the cunt of the underworld. | 刚从炼狱里面生出来呢 |
[04:33] | Your presence in the pits comes as welcome surprise. | 您来到地下角斗场 真是莫大的惊喜 |
[04:37] | When word that Titus Batiatus graced us with his presence- | 泰塔斯·巴蒂塔斯大驾光临的消息一传开 |
[04:41] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪儿发现他的 |
[04:41] | He’s with a pack of Numidians purchased from Maalok. | 跟那批努米底亚人一起从梅洛克手里买来的 |
[04:45] | The others fell within the week. | 其他人都没活过这周 |
[04:47] | This one proves too dim to sniff out their trail. | 他脑子不好使 才没跟着他们一起死 |
[04:50] | Has he any training? | 他受过训练吗 |
[04:52] | Training? A rabid dog would be a more agreeable pupil. | 训练 连疯狗都比他招人喜欢 |
[04:55] | Barely answers to the name given him. | 叫他名字都不一定能答应 |
[04:57] | All men can be tamed no matter how wild. | 无论多桀骜不驯的人都能被驯服 |
[05:02] | One must only find an ember of purpose, | 只要在他心底找到一簇火苗 |
[05:06] | and give it breath. | 再吹风浇油 |
[05:07] | I give no shit to embers. | 火苗有什么意思 |
[05:09] | Coin warms my breast. | 只有钱能让我暖和 |
[05:12] | And the price to see you so inflamed? | 你想要个什么价钱 |
[05:16] | Ten denarii and the boy is yours. | 十个第纳尔 他就归你了 |
[05:18] | To train, to fuck… | 要训练 要操 |
[05:21] | whatever you would have of him. | 随便你怎样 |
[05:23] | Eight. | 我只出八个 |
[05:24] | Eight? You appear as honorable man, | 八个 您这么有身份的人 |
[05:26] | yet attempt to slip cock in ass. | 还挺喜欢玩菊花嘛 |
[05:30] | If I held such desire, | 如果我真有这兴趣 |
[05:34] | you would be split in two. | 非把你操成两半不可 |
[05:39] | I give you this bargain, only to entice further purchases. | 那就这么定了 以后要多照顾我生意 |
[05:44] | Rise. Greet your new master, Oenomaus. | 起来 见过新主人 奥诺玛默斯 |
[06:01] | It is time. | 时候到了 |
[06:10] | Filthy animals. | 这帮畜生 |
[06:13] | Living in offal and shit beneath the city. | 原来在城下的臭水沟里藏身 |
[06:15] | If we’d known they were there, | 要是早知道他们藏在那儿 |
[06:16] | we would be riding towards Rome | 我们现在已经带着 |
[06:17] | with news of Spartacus’ death. | 斯巴达克斯的死讯回罗马了 |
[06:20] | Now they could be anywhere. | 现在鬼知道他们在哪儿 |
[06:22] | He would have left the city to rougher terrain. | 他们肯定离开城镇到荒野里去了 |
[06:25] | It will be no simple task to sweep such an area. | 那样的话很难彻底搜索 |
[06:27] | More men would spur to purpose. | 我们需要更多人手 |
[06:30] | Attempts to raise soldiers have born shriveled fruit. | 我们正在招募士兵 可收获甚微 |
[06:32] | It is the fault of Seppius. | 都是赛普修斯的错 |
[06:35] | He’s secured every man familiar with sword as his own. | 凡是能舞刀弄枪的他都收走了 |
[06:37] | Then perhaps it’s time we called in call his support. | 或许是时候去找他帮忙了 |
[06:39] | He is Varinius’ man. | 他是瓦里留斯的人 |
[06:42] | Not worthy of such invitation. | 不值得我们这么看得起他 |
[06:45] | And yet his men prove a necessity. | 不过我们需要他手下那批人 |
[06:47] | If we had them in the marketplace, | 如果他们当初在集市上 |
[06:49] | Spartacus would never have found himself so close to you. | 斯巴达克斯根本不可能近你的身 |
[06:52] | The gods conspire against you. | 诸神与你作对 |
[06:56] | Return to your quarters. | 回你的房间去 |
[06:57] | They demand proper offering | 神明需要虔诚供奉 |
[07:00] | one of blood and sacrifice. | 以血相祭 |
[07:03] | You speak of ritual? | 你是说祭神仪式 |
[07:05] | To restore this house | 重振巴蒂塔斯家 |
[07:08] | and to force our enemies to their knees. | 让我们的敌人跪地求饶 |
[07:14] | See yourself to market to gather what you require | 等到天明 你就去集市 |
[07:18] | when sun greets day. | 需要什么就买什么 |
[07:22] | We shall confer with Seppius. | 我们要跟赛普修斯见一面 |
[07:26] | I’ll will make arrangement. | 我来安排 |
[07:35] | You believe the gods will heed your prayers? | 你相信诸神会听取你的祷告 |
[07:40] | If my cause is just. | 只要我祈求正义 |
[07:43] | Then entreat them | 那就去求他们吧 |
[07:45] | to divine where Spartacus has gone to ground | 为我指明斯巴达克斯逃往何方 |
[07:50] | before the villain robs another Roman of his life. | 以免这个混蛋再取罗马人的性命 |
[08:33] | Tiberius, I would finish. | 提比略 我要射 |
[08:36] | Place cock in ass. | 插我屁股 |
[08:44] | My robes! Quickly! | 快点把我衣服拿来 |
[09:55] | Strike fear and quiet concern. | 大家冷静 不要怕 |
[09:58] | Our quarrel is not with you. | 我们与你们无冤无仇 |
[10:01] | It’s with those that would place themselves your master. | 只与那些以主人自居的人不共戴天 |
[10:05] | A title that bears no meaning to us. | 主人这个词对我们毫无意义 |
[10:08] | Nor to you now, should you wish it so. | 如果你们愿意 也不必再与人为奴 |
[10:12] | You are presented choice, | 你们和我们当初一样 |
[10:14] | as we once were. | 面临重大抉择 |
[10:17] | To submit forever to Roman cruelty… | 是要永世臣服于罗马人的暴虐统治 |
[10:21] | or to take up arms and to join us in freedom. | 还是揭竿而起为自由而战 |
[10:27] | And who are you, to present such fucking offer? | 你凭什么给他们提供选择 |
[10:33] | I am Spartacus. | 就凭我是斯巴达克斯 |
[10:39] | Still your fucking tongues! | 闭上你们的臭嘴 |
[10:43] | Are you the dominus of this house? | 你是这里的主人吗 |
[10:47] | I am. | 正是 |
[10:50] | Then we should have words. | 那我们应该好好谈谈 |
[10:59] | What is it you seek?! | 你想要什么 |
[11:01] | Give desire voice and see it satisfied! | 只要你说出来 我就满足你 |
[11:03] | You are a man of fucking influence? | 你应该算个人物吧 |
[11:08] | Yes! I have the ear of the Magistrate! | 没错 我和行政官关系很好 |
[11:12] | I can deliver message. | 可以替你传话 |
[11:13] | It is message sent to you, which I have interest in. | 我只对你听到的话感兴趣 |
[11:17] | You were friend’s of Batiatus. Were you not? | 你是巴蒂塔斯的朋友 是不是 |
[11:23] | Were you not!? | 是不是 |
[11:26] | I, I knew him only in passing. | 只是一面之缘 |
[11:30] | He was filled with mad dreams. | 他有很多痴心妄想 |
[11:33] | Of rising in prominence of office. | 比如谋得一官半职 |
[11:36] | Yet he needed support. | 不过他需要支持 |
[11:38] | To gain it he sent a gift. | 所以送出了一件礼物 |
[11:41] | From villa to villa, in this region. | 送到这里的宅子轮流享用 |
[11:46] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[11:49] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[11:50] | You know of her? | 你知道她 |
[11:51] | And if I do? My life yet spared? | 如果我知道 能饶我一命吗 |
[11:58] | Speak while you still have fucking tongue. | 趁你还有舌头 快说 |
[12:04] | She was… | 她… |
[12:05] | She was here! She was here! | 她来过这里 她来过这里 |
[12:08] | You would break false word to Jupiter himself, just to see another dawn. | 为了苟延残喘 你连神仙也敢欺骗 |
[12:15] | Dark of skin. Um hair roughly shorn. | 黑皮肤 剪得不整齐的短发 |
[12:18] | The mark of her domina upon the back of her shoulder. | 肩膀后有主人家的标记 |
[12:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[12:25] | I do not know! | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | She was put to cart after. | 她后来被拖上马车 |
[12:33] | After? | 后来 |
[12:38] | How, how could I know that she held meaning? | 我怎么知道她如此重要 |
[12:42] | Did she not breathe? | 她没有呼吸吗 |
[12:44] | Did her heart not beat like any other woman’s?! | 她的心不像别的女人那样跳动吗 |
[12:48] | Yet you did not see a woman, did you? | 还是你根本没把她当女人看 |
[12:51] | You just saw something to be used and discarded. | 在你眼里只不过是一个用完不要的奴隶 |
[12:54] | Please… | 求你… |
[12:55] | You just saw a fucking slave! | 一个卑贱的奴隶 |
[13:12] | Your beauty stirs my cock. | 看到你的美貌 我勃起了 |
[13:15] | A rise too slight for eyes to notice. | 勃起了吗 肉眼看不到啊 |
[13:26] | That one smells of shit. | 那人身上好臭 |
[13:28] | From where does he hail? | 他从哪儿来 |
[13:30] | Gallia. | 高卢 |
[13:31] | Gauls. They fuck absent regard of pleasing a woman. | 难怪呢 高卢人不懂得取悦女人 |
[13:36] | A skill lacking in most men. | 多数男人都这样 |
[13:40] | And what of Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯呢 |
[13:41] | How does he stand? | 他的本事怎么样 |
[13:43] | Above the rest. | 他是最厉害的 |
[13:45] | In all regard. | 无论哪方面 |
[13:47] | Apologies. I did not know he was yours. | 抱歉 我不知道他是你的 |
[13:51] | I do not claim him in such terms. | 我没有这样说过 |
[13:54] | Nor would he be so enslaved. | 他也没有这种私心 |
[13:56] | He offers you protection, in return for affections. | 他提供保护 以换取你的献身 |
[14:00] | We have no such arrangement. | 我们没有这种想法 |
[14:02] | Is it love then? | 那就是男女之情了 |
[14:10] | Of course. The hope of love to come. | 明白了 等待爱情的到来 |
[14:13] | A danger in its own right. | 这可是有危险的 |
[14:15] | I need an accounting of all food and supplies. | 我要看看食物和补给的数量 |
[14:19] | Find Vitus and see it done. | 找维特斯 督促他做完 |
[14:29] | We suffered no casualties. | 我们这边没有伤亡 |
[14:30] | Liscus and Acer took minor wounds. | 李斯卡斯和艾克只是皮肉伤 |
[14:33] | The Gauls grow careless. | 高卢人越来越嚣张了 |
[14:35] | How many weapons were secured? | 弄到了多少武器 |
[14:37] | Enough to see a dozen more men well armed. | 再来十几个人也能装备起来 |
[14:39] | And we will put them to use. | 等我们再攻占一家宅子 |
[14:41] | In the next villa that we take. | 就能派上用场了 |
[14:44] | The dominus? | 主人呢 |
[14:46] | He recalled a slave. | 他想起了一个奴隶 |
[14:48] | Marked the same as Naevia. | 身上的标记与妮维雅相同 |
[14:50] | Where was she taken? | 她被带到哪里了 |
[14:52] | She was put to cart. | 她被拖上马车 |
[14:54] | To be passed to the next fucking dominus. | 送给下一个操蛋的主人享用了 |
[14:56] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[15:02] | We will find her, brother. | 我们会找到她的 兄弟 |
[15:04] | And see everyone that has kept her from your arms | 凡是阻止你们重逢的人 |
[15:07] | to the afterlife. | 格杀勿论 |
[15:14] | I will see to my men. | 我去教训他们 |
[15:17] | Rhasko’s cock to cover. | 莱斯克斯需要遮羞布 |
[15:24] | Get down. | 下来 |
[15:25] | He is given crumbs. | 他只有面包屑 |
[15:28] | Yet you present his fucking meal. | 你却送他一顿大餐 |
[15:30] | His heart aches for nourishment. | 他的心太饥渴了 |
[15:33] | I would have it well fed. | 要好好滋养才行 |
[15:36] | Even if Naevia lives, | 即使妮维雅活着 |
[15:37] | she will not be the woman he holds to memory. | 也不是他记忆中的模样了 |
[15:40] | If we are to stand against Glaber and the Romans, | 如果我们要对抗葛雷博和罗马人 |
[15:42] | we must liberate fighting men. | 就必须解放能打善斗的人 |
[15:44] | Not waste effort on dwindling hope and worthless house slaves. | 别在无望的目标和无用的家奴身上浪费精力 |
[15:47] | Every man has his worth. | 每个人都有自己的价值 |
[15:52] | A lesson the Romans will soon learn. | 罗马人不久就会明白这一点 |
[15:57] | The bonds of slavery have been struck. | 奴隶身份的束缚已经不存在了 |
[16:00] | Never again will you feel them tighten around your neck, | 你们再也不会感受到那紧紧箍住脖子 |
[16:07] | robbing you of breath and life. | 无法呼吸 生不如死的枷锁 |
[16:15] | See your own join your brothers and take up just cause. | 希望你们自愿加入我们的行列 为正义而战 |
[16:20] | We’ll see the Romans bleed for taking us as dogs, | 罗马人当我们是狗 任凭他们呼来唤去 |
[16:24] | to be yanked by the leash at their command. | 我们就要他们付出血的代价 |
[16:28] | Tychos! Sophus! Weapons! | 泰科斯 索弗斯 发武器 |
[16:41] | Now. | 现在 |
[16:47] | Who would have blood? | 谁愿意歃血为盟 |
[16:53] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[16:56] | The very air clings to the flesh, tainting it. | 总感觉黏糊糊的 浑身不自在 |
[17:00] | Close eyes, Domina, and replace thought. | 请闭眼 主人 不要胡思乱想 |
[17:53] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 |
[17:58] | Oh, Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[18:03] | You give heart cause to flutter. | 见到你就让人家心神荡漾 |
[18:06] | The water ripples in evidence. | 我倒是看见水波荡漾了 |
[18:08] | The result of your child. | 都是肚子里的宝宝闹的 |
[18:11] | And firm kick upon swollen belly. | 在我的肚子里大闹天宫呢 |
[18:16] | Such aggression prophesies a boy. | 这么能踢 肯定是男孩 |
[18:20] | Would I give you any less? | 我怎么会亏待夫君呢 |
[18:22] | You have given much of late. | 你最近付出了很多 |
[18:24] | Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. | 这些我都看在眼里记在心里 |
[18:29] | Yet there is more that I would ask. | 不过 我还要你做点事 |
[18:34] | You need but command it. | 只要你开口就行 |
[18:36] | Escort Lucretia to market at dawn. | 天一亮就陪露迪雅去趟集市 |
[18:39] | She intends ceremony to cleanse this house, | 她坚持要举办祭神仪式 净化这里 |
[18:40] | and deliver my enemies. | 指明我的宿敌所在 |
[18:42] | The gods would rather piss on Rome | 我宁愿相信诸神朝罗马撒尿 |
[18:44] | than whisper in her ear. | 也不相信跟她有联系 |
[18:47] | People of this city believe her prophet. | 这里的人相信她的预言 |
[18:49] | She is not to be trusted. | 不能相信她的话 |
[18:51] | It was not long ago you named her friend. | 不久前你还口口声声说她是你的闺蜜 |
[18:54] | A mistake dearly paid for. | 那是代价高昂的错误 |
[18:55] | A sum costing us both. | 我们都付出了代价 |
[19:00] | You truly believe her blessed? | 你真的相信她有诸神庇护 |
[19:05] | Spartacus must fall, | 如果我们还想重回罗马 |
[19:07] | if we are to be returned to Rome. | 就必须剿灭斯巴达克斯 |
[19:10] | And I am willing to believe whatever revelations | 不管那女人嘴里喷出的是什么鬼东西 |
[19:12] | tumble from her lips, if they shall hasten such a day. | 只要能尽快回到罗马 我都愿意相信 |
[19:18] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:21] | See yourself drieded by loving hands, | 把身子擦干净 |
[19:25] | and to our bed. | 然后上床吧 |
[19:34] | Oh… to be in a proper bed once more. | 终于又能睡到真正的床了 |
[19:39] | It’s been a lifetime. | 好久没享受了 |
[19:42] | I have never known such a thing. | 我从来不知道有这玩意儿 |
[19:48] | Then it is much deserved… | 那就更应该享受了… |
[19:52] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[19:55] | what we share… | 我们的事情… |
[19:59] | what meaning does it hold for you? | 对你来说有什么意义 |
[20:03] | What answer would you have? | 你想让我怎么回答你 |
[20:06] | One spoken from the heart. | 我要听肺腑之言 |
[20:13] | I have feasted so long on pain and sorrow. | 我经历过太多的痛苦与悲伤 |
[20:17] | It is difficult to recall sweeter taste. | 很难回想起幸福的滋味 |
[20:23] | Except when you are in my arms. | 除了你依偎在我怀里的时刻 |
[20:29] | Then let me never be from them. | 那我们永远不要分开 |
[20:39] | Spartacus — | 斯巴达克斯 |
[20:48] | You’ve already killed me once. | 你已经杀过我一次了 |
[20:50] | Do not hesitate to revisit the deed. | 这一次就不要犹豫了 |
[20:52] | He did nothing but offer freedom. | 他跟你无冤无仇 还给了你自由 |
[20:55] | And this is how you repay? | 你就这么回报他 |
[20:56] | It was not his to grant! | 自由不用他来给 |
[20:58] | I was body slave to the dominus! | 我曾是主人的贴身奴隶 |
[20:59] | I had position and respect! | 我有地位有尊严 |
[21:02] | You were a slave. | 你不过是个奴隶 |
[21:03] | Everything you possessed a mere fleeting illusion. | 你拥有的一切全都是转瞬即逝的幻觉 |
[21:06] | Do you but take my master’s place. | 可你又取代了主人的位置 |
[21:09] | And what would your master do now, | 如果你的主人遇到这种情况 |
[21:11] | if he stood so assaulted? | 又会怎么处置你呢 |
[21:14] | He would see me dead. | 他会杀了我 |
[21:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:19] | He would. | 他会的 |
[21:26] | You yet wish to train this fuck? | 你真的要训练这混蛋 |
[21:29] | The boy deserves opportunity. | 应该给这孩子机会 |
[21:31] | He was given such a thing, | 就是因为他有了机会 |
[21:33] | and made attempt on your life in response. | 所以才跑去刺杀你 |
[21:37] | Gods save me, | 诸神啊 |
[21:38] | I find myself in agreement with a Gaul. | 我居然同意高卢人的想法 |
[21:41] | He has known nothing but slavery. | 他满脑子只有奴隶思想 |
[21:43] | The strength of such a tether not easily severed. | 这种思想的束缚并不容易解除 |
[21:46] | Perhaps never to be so. | 也许永远解除不了 |
[21:48] | And if we take his life? | 那如果我们杀了他呢 |
[21:50] | What message will that send to those | 那些自愿加入我们的人 |
[21:51] | who wish to join our cause? | 会有什么样的想法 |
[21:52] | – That they had best be agreeable. – We’re Romans then? | -明智的话就老实点呗 -那不成了罗马人 |
[21:55] | Commanding through fear and threat of death? | 用恐惧和死亡的威胁统治别人 |
[21:58] | If he makes attempt again, | 如果他胆敢再袭击人 |
[22:00] | I will make sure he joins his fucking dominus. | 我保证让他和他该死的主人团聚 |
[22:13] | And how do you propose we train this wild little dog? | 那你打算怎么训练这条小疯狗呢 |
[22:17] | As Batiatus had Doctore train me. | 就跟巴蒂塔斯家的教练训练我一样 |
[22:21] | And that turned out so well. | 那确实训练得好哇 |
[22:47] | Liberius draws Plumbatae! | 莱比瑞斯抽到了霹雳箭 |
[22:57] | Addonexus selects Vinculum! | 阿多奈克瑟斯抽中了夺魂链 |
[24:03] | Release him. | 放开他 |
[24:13] | Broken. | 骨折 |
[24:15] | A minor injury, | 轻伤 |
[24:17] | meant only to instruct. | 只用指导即可 |
[24:23] | I stand in victory in my match. | 我已经赢得了比赛 |
[24:25] | Yet Doctore provides only lash and rod as reward. | 而教练却以鞭抽棒打作为回报 |
[24:28] | You believe you deserve otherwise? | 你觉得你应该得到别的奖赏吗 |
[24:31] | This is a house of champions, Oenomaus. | 这里是冠军诞生之地 奥诺玛默斯 |
[24:34] | It does not submit to you. | 不是它服从你 |
[24:36] | You submit to it. | 而是你服从它 |
[24:39] | Yes, Dominus. | 明白 主人 |
[24:45] | One must learn to kneel, if he is ever to rise. | 先学会屈膝下跪 以后才能屹立不倒 |
[24:49] | A necessary lesson… | 这是必修课 |
[24:51] | if you are to one day join the champions of the House of Batiatus. | 如果你想加入巴蒂塔斯家族的冠军之列 |
[24:57] | How is such a thing possible? | 我怎么可能成为冠军呢 |
[24:59] | The answer lies within your breast! | 答案就在你的心中 |
[25:03] | You fight with the strength of men beyond your meager years. | 你拥有不符合年龄的强大力量 |
[25:07] | Yet lack the discipline to see it properly harnessed. | 但没有经过训练 不能完全发挥出来 |
[25:12] | Quintus. | 昆特斯 |
[25:13] | Two cups of mulsum. | 倒两杯蜂蜜酒 |
[25:16] | Tell me what I must do. | 告诉我要怎么做 |
[25:19] | The most difficult of tasks. | 这是最难的一部分 |
[25:25] | You must discover your purpose. | 你必须找到自己的目标 |
[25:27] | My purpose? | 我的目标 |
[25:28] | That which you fight for. | 你为何而战 |
[25:30] | I fight to stay alive. | 我为生存而战 |
[25:33] | As do we all. | 我们都是如此 |
[25:36] | But to grasp the heavens | 但要想有超人的成就 |
[25:39] | you must fight for something greater. | 你就必须找到更伟大的目标 |
[25:41] | Something beyond mere survival. | 远比生存重要的东西 |
[25:45] | You are my dominus. | 您是我的主人 |
[25:47] | I fight for whatever you decide. | 您一声令下 我就去战斗 |
[25:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:51] | This is a decision each man, | 无论奴隶还是自由人 |
[25:53] | whether slave or free born, must forge himself. | 都必须独立思考做出决定 |
[25:58] | It is yours alone. | 全在于你自己 |
[26:12] | To your purpose. | 为你的目标干杯 |
[26:15] | And the destiny it shall lead you to. | 为你未来的命运干杯 |
[27:24] | Addonexus! Victor! | 阿多奈克瑟斯 胜利 |
[27:35] | Just fucking barely. | 这也太勉强了 |
[27:38] | Send another to face me. | 再叫一个人过来打 |
[27:41] | And what of his opponent? | 那他的对手该怎么办 |
[27:45] | Send him as well. | 一起叫过来 |
[27:48] | You wish to leave this world, | 你想赴黄泉 |
[27:51] | l shall ferry you. | 那我就送你去 |
[27:54] | Addonexus thirsts for yet more blood. | 阿多奈克瑟斯渴望更多的鲜血 |
[27:59] | And he shall have it! | 他将如愿以偿 |
[28:08] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[28:11] | Keep your left arm up! | 左臂别放下去 |
[28:14] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[28:20] | You carry a shield as well as sword. | 盾牌和剑都要灵活使用 |
[28:21] | Not the man, the shoulder. | 不是对准人 而是肩膀 |
[28:23] | Again. | 再来 |
[28:25] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[28:29] | Good… | 很好 |
[28:34] | You expose flank. | 你侧面门户大开 |
[28:36] | The ruin of many a great man. | 很多好手都栽在了这里 |
[28:38] | I’m no fucking soldier! | 我又不是士兵 |
[28:45] | Not yet. | 暂时不是 |
[28:47] | First and second position. | 第一式和第二式 |
[28:50] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[28:51] | It’s heavier than I imagined. | 比我想像的重多了 |
[28:53] | It will lighten in time. | 到时候会变轻的 |
[28:55] | And when it becomes as a feather? | 等到它轻如鸿毛的时候 |
[28:58] | What purpose do you think it shall fly to? | 你觉得它应该飞向哪里呢 |
[29:05] | One of your own choosing. | 这是你自己的选择 |
[29:09] | – Now set foot to path, – And second position! | -现在站好了 -第二式 |
[29:12] | Come at me again. | 再来向我进攻 |
[29:13] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[29:23] | Should have put the boy down. | 早该把这小子干掉了 |
[29:26] | A dog bites once, he will bare fucking teeth again. | 咬过人的狗 迟早还会露牙齿的 |
[29:31] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[29:44] | Why do they stare? | 他们为什么盯着我们 |
[29:47] | How could they not? | 怎么可能不盯 |
[29:49] | When one blessed by the gods moves among them. | 一位受到诸神庇护的人来到他们身边 |
[29:52] | The gods… | 诸神 |
[29:54] | Oh yes. | 对哦 |
[29:56] | You rarely spoke of them, in times past. | 你以前都不怎么谈论神明 |
[30:00] | Now the divine is held as confidant and council. | 现在说起来倒是像模像样的 |
[30:03] | Much has changed. | 今非昔比嘛 |
[30:08] | Curious words. | 这话有意思 |
[30:10] | From one who claims no memory of the past. | 一个自称失忆的人居然这么说 |
[30:14] | Shadows of it begin to form, in the light of a new day. | 当曙光来临之时 回忆的影像汇聚成形 |
[30:20] | What shape do they take? | 那是什么形状呢 |
[30:23] | One of secrets passed between us. | 我们俩曾经交换过的一个秘密 |
[30:26] | You confess that you do not always | 你说你并不是经常 |
[30:28] | heed the commands of your father, | 听你父亲的命令 |
[30:31] | or your husband. | 和你丈夫的话 |
[30:37] | You speak of my first visit to your villa. | 那是我第一次到你们家的时候 |
[30:41] | When we had yet to come to truly know one another. | 那时我们还没有真正了解对方 |
[30:47] | I so wished to please you. | 我当时只想讨你开心 |
[30:50] | You’re the wife of the Legatus! | 你是将军的妻子 |
[30:53] | Such a gift. | 天赐良机 |
[30:56] | You do not know what it means, | 你不知道当我在家里 |
[30:58] | to find you within the walls of my house once again. | 再次看到你的时候 我是什么感觉 |
[31:02] | Filling it with life and promise… | 充满了活力和希望 |
[31:07] | To survive such barbarity… | 在那种暴行中幸存 |
[31:09] | you are truly touched by the gods… | 你还真是受到诸神庇护的人 |
[31:13] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[31:18] | May the gods bless you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[31:22] | May the gods bless you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[31:26] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 |
[31:28] | They seem rather taken with her. | 他们似乎被她迷住了 |
[31:30] | Seppia. A welcomed sight. | 赛皮娅 见到你真高兴 |
[31:35] | Unless you intend tribute to the oracle of Batiatus as well. | 除非你也想进贡给巴蒂塔斯家的神使 |
[31:39] | l do not push about in throngs. | 我才不挤人堆呢 |
[31:41] | l find the odor of desperation lingers upon garment. | 绝望的气味会残留在衣服上 |
[31:44] | We are of similar mind. | 我也这么想 |
[31:46] | More so tethered by blood and marriage. | 被血缘和婚姻束缚更是如此 |
[31:49] | My brother only just departed to sit with your husband. | 我哥哥刚动身去找你丈夫会谈 |
[31:52] | Men and their politics. | 男人和他们的政治 |
[31:53] | Let us leave them to it, | 我们别管他们了 |
[31:54] | and turn thought toward more pressing subject. | 谈谈更要紧的事情吧 |
[31:58] | What news of latest scandal from Rome! | 罗马最近有什么八卦 |
[32:02] | Husband and coming child | 丈夫和即将出生的孩子 |
[32:04] | have drawn attention from such events. | 女人有了这两样就不关心八卦了 |
[32:06] | I cannot believe you so removed! | 真不敢相信 你居然变了 |
[32:08] | You are acquainted with positively everybody. | 你几乎和所有人的关系都很好 |
[32:10] | And yet desired by more than a few. | 却只有区区几个人想要我 |
[32:13] | How I envy such attentions! | 我真嫉妒你当年那么红 |
[32:15] | And how I miss them. | 我也很怀念啊 |
[32:17] | Must all joy be so abandoned when weighted with husband? | 有了丈夫 这么多乐子都没有了吗 |
[32:23] | It must. | 必须如此 |
[32:24] | If a woman is of proper breeding. | 如果女人能正常生育的话 |
[32:28] | Oh, how miserable. | 真可怜 |
[32:31] | Perhaps I should entreat the gods | 或许我该乞求神明 |
[32:32] | to shield me from such dour fate… | 避免这种悲惨的命运 |
[32:39] | May the gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[32:42] | May the gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[32:45] | May the gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[32:48] | May the Gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[32:51] | May the Gods bless you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[33:12] | May the Gods bless you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[33:21] | Spartacus was one of yours, was he not? | 斯巴达克斯曾在你麾下 对吧 |
[33:25] | During your overly brief campaign in Thrace? | 色雷斯那场极其短暂的战事 |
[33:29] | Conscripted to the auxiliary. | 召来的炮灰而已 |
[33:32] | An animal prone to disobedience even then. | 那畜生当时就不太听话 |
[33:35] | A beast you brought to our shores. | 那畜生是你带到这儿来的 |
[33:36] | To die in the arena. | 想让他死在竞技场上 |
[33:37] | Yet he lives. | 但他活下来了 |
[33:39] | A pleasure denied my noble cousin Sextus. | 你的恶趣味害死了我尊贵的堂兄赛克斯 |
[33:43] | Many have suffered injury. | 很多人都蒙受不幸 |
[33:46] | To be healed by news of Spartacus’ fall. | 斯巴达克斯的死讯必是一剂良药 |
[33:50] | A venture I eagerly set hands to months past. | 我数月以来殚精竭虑正是为了此事 |
[33:53] | Yes word touched me in the Senate of your efforts. | 我在元老院听说了你的努力 非常感人 |
[33:56] | How many of your men has he sent to the afterlife? | 你有多少手下一去不回了 |
[34:01] | The man proves resourceful. | 那家伙相当狡猾 |
[34:04] | As he did when he set upon you in the market square. | 他胆敢在集市上攻击你就是明证 |
[34:09] | It is a pity my men were not present to end the matter. | 很遗憾我的人没有出面解决这一麻烦 |
[34:14] | Spartacus stands a common foe, as I said. | 我曾说过 斯巴达克斯是公敌 |
[34:18] | As my tribune cleaves to the heart of it. | 还是我的护民官抓住了重点 |
[34:24] | Spartacus is enemy to us both, | 斯巴达克斯是我们共同的敌人 |
[34:26] | shared in offense and blood. | 我们都有血债要他偿还 |
[34:29] | So let us sweep aside differences, | 所以我们还是抛开分歧 |
[34:32] | and in union see him forced to knee. | 精诚合作 务必要他下跪投降 |
[34:45] | I would need to consult Varinius towards such agreement. | 我需要跟瓦里留斯商量你的提议 |
[34:48] | Are they your men, or his? | 你的手下听你的还是听他的 |
[34:51] | And who would lead combined effort? | 联手之后由谁主事呢 |
[34:54] | You shall hold station of note, | 你有剿匪的名分 |
[34:58] | second only to my command. | 但要听我的指挥 |
[34:59] | And promise that you shall be present | 并保证斯巴达克斯伏法之日 |
[35:02] | when Spartacus is put to grass. | 你一定要到场 |
[35:04] | The man takes habit of slipping through your fingers. | 那家伙从你眼皮底下溜走多少次了 |
[35:07] | What moves you to certainty of victory? | 你究竟哪儿来的信心 |
[35:09] | Because the gods themselves will it. | 因为这是诸神的意愿 |
[35:11] | They speak with you now do they? | 他们正跟你说话 是吧 |
[35:12] | Through voice of former domina of this very house. | 借这家宅院的旧主人之口 |
[35:15] | Lucretia? | 露迪雅吗 |
[35:16] | They have blessed her, | 诸神保佑她 |
[35:17] | as they blessed her the night they guided her | 她在大屠杀那晚有了诸神的指引 |
[35:19] | from death in the massacre. | 才能侥幸活下来 |
[35:21] | Yet she is not alone in such fortune. | 但她并非仅有的幸运儿 |
[35:25] | Did the gods not guide | 难道不是诸神指引 |
[35:29] | your wife to safety as well? | 你妻子才能平安无事吗 |
[35:34] | Ilithyia took leave before unfortunate turn. | 伊莉西娅在那之前就离开了 |
[35:40] | And with her a clutch of your men. | 随行的还有你的一帮手下 |
[35:44] | Soldiers that might have tipped the balance | 那些士兵本来可以扭转乾坤 |
[35:46] | towards halting Spartacus short of fucking slaughter. | 阻止斯巴达克斯的恐怖大屠杀 |
[35:50] | You will tend your words with more care in my presence, boy. | 你在我面前讲话最好客气点 小子 |
[35:53] | Come, let us take seat — | 别这样 大家坐下来… |
[35:54] | My words are carefully chosen. | 我已经很注意措辞了 |
[35:56] | For a man holding title as favor to his wife’s father. | 对一个只能靠岳父上位的软蛋 |
[36:04] | You speak to me in such manner again | 你要是胆敢再这样说话 |
[36:08] | and I will have your tongue. | 你的舌头我要定了 |
[36:13] | Yet not my men. | 可要不走我的手下 |
[36:21] | My cock rages on! | 老屌怒胀 |
[36:22] | My cock rages on! | 老屌怒胀 |
[36:24] | I put you down, I give you shit. | 干倒你爹 日翻你娘 |
[36:27] | I piss on your grave for the sport of it. | 没事撒尿在你坟头上 |
[36:31] | …expect no less. | 老子好爽 |
[36:35] | My cock rages on! | 老屌怒胀 |
[36:40] | You. | 过来 |
[36:41] | Slave, see my jug filled. | 奴隶 给我打满酒 |
[36:44] | Rhaskos. | 莱斯克斯 |
[36:47] | Fetch drink yourself. | 自个儿去拿酒 |
[36:53] | Do not fucking drink jug before return, slave! | 打酒回来前可别偷喝 奴隶 |
[37:02] | You offer privilege before it is properly earned. | 你太给他们面子了 他们还没那个资格 |
[37:04] | And you would have them bow and scrape in service, | 难道你想要他们卑躬屈膝 低声下气 |
[37:06] | as they did before their dominus? | 就像以前伺候主子那样吗 |
[37:08] | No. Yet neither would I have them seen as equal. | 不 但我绝不会平等对待他们 |
[37:15] | They were not forged at the brotherhood, as we were. | 他们不像我们 还不是真正的兄弟 |
[37:18] | They join our cause of their own free will. | 他们是自愿加进来的 |
[37:22] | Such fire may yet prove more fierce. | 这样的火燃烧起来更加猛烈 |
[37:26] | Or be extinguished by threatening storm. | 或是在狂风暴雨中熄灭 |
[37:31] | I would move at first light. | 天一亮我就行动 |
[37:33] | There are yet more villas. | 还有很多宅子要去 |
[37:45] | You press fortune. | 见到宝贝啦 |
[37:47] | Glaring so at the slayer of Theokoles. | 死死地盯着我们的屠影英雄 |
[37:50] | His victory but proving even giants fall. | 他的胜利只是证明了强者也会败 |
[37:59] | What name do you go by, little man? | 你叫什么名字 小个子 |
[38:01] | So I may properly mourn your passing? | 我好在你死的时候哀悼 |
[38:03] | I am called Tiberius. | 我叫提比略 |
[38:05] | Tiberius!?! | 提比略 |
[38:07] | You are far too dark to have such a fair Roman name. | 你这么黑 怎么有个罗马名字 |
[38:10] | I am more Roman than Syrian. | 我的罗马血统多过叙利亚 |
[38:13] | There was a Syrian at our ludus. | 我们训练场也曾有个叙利亚人 |
[38:17] | A treacherous fuck, if ever there breathed. | 那混蛋相当奸诈 不知他是死是活 |
[38:21] | You had family there? | 你那里还有家人吗 |
[38:26] | I only recall a brother. | 我只记得有个兄弟 |
[38:29] | I too had a brother. | 我也有过兄弟 |
[38:32] | No longer? | 不在了吗 |
[38:37] | He was struck down by the Romans. | 被罗马人杀死了 |
[38:40] | When you turned swords against them? | 是你们起兵反叛的时候吗 |
[38:47] | As you shall one day. | 总有一天你也会的 |
[38:50] | If you hold any fucking sense. | 只要你还有一点点理智 |
[39:08] | Look at me… | 看着我 |
[39:09] | I would see that pretty face as I burst… | 我射的时候要看着漂亮的脸蛋 |
[39:16] | You fucking animal! | 你这该死的畜生 |
[39:18] | Mira — | 米拉 |
[39:19] | Go! | 滚 |
[39:20] | Or part with your cock. | 不然我阉了你 |
[39:22] | If you were not Spartacus’ bitch, | 如果你不是斯巴达克斯的婊子 |
[39:24] | I would show you how to use that. | 我就教教你怎么用这把刀 |
[39:25] | And my cock. | 还有我的老屌 |
[39:29] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[39:30] | – I will see that Rhaskos — – I chose to lay with a fucking Gaul. | -我会看好莱斯克斯 -我是自愿找上他的 |
[39:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:34] | Not all of us have Spartacus to warm our beds, | 不是谁都能有斯巴达克斯暖床 |
[39:36] | and see us to position. | 拿正眼瞧我们 |
[39:38] | You gain freedom only to be enslaved by that shit? | 你有了自由 还甘愿受这人渣奴役 |
[39:42] | Freedom is not without cost. | 自由不是白来的 |
[39:44] | I pay with the only coin I have. | 我拿仅有的本钱去换 |
[39:48] | As do you. | 你也一样 |
[40:21] | Perhaps we should stand further away. | 也许我们该站远点 |
[40:23] | For fear of errant bolt from the heavens. | 以免诸神的雷电打偏了地方 |
[40:27] | Such ritual may bring profit, absent cost. | 这仪式说不定有收获 反正不花钱 |
[40:31] | The goat came at no small expense. | 那头羊可价值不菲 |
[40:34] | The gods whisper of deceit and treachery. | 诸神向我诉说欺骗与背叛 |
[40:37] | And give assurance that those who would harbor secrets against you | 并保证无论何人对你有所欺瞒 |
[40:41] | shall be brought to light. | 必将公之于众 |
[40:49] | Accept our offering, | 请接受我们的祭品 |
[40:53] | and bless us with your favor against our enemies… | 蒙您恩赐 剿杀残敌 |
[41:05] | Is it wise? | 这么做明智吗 |
[41:07] | To allow such unsteady hands to play with knives? | 让这个疯女人拿着刀子 |
[41:10] | Hold tongue. | 住嘴 |
[42:02] | Your will now ends. | 你心愿已了 |
[42:08] | Perhaps another goat…? | 要不再来一头羊 |
[42:10] | When ritual is ended, | 仪式结束后 |
[42:11] | see blood cleansed and Lucretia attended. | 清干净血污 照看好露迪雅 |
[42:30] | You are to fight Caratacus next. | 你接下来要对战卡拉塔克斯 |
[42:34] | A beast that has claimed many lives. | 一头杀人无数的野兽 |
[42:37] | You believe he shall end mine? | 你认为他能杀掉我 |
[42:39] | In your condition? | 就你这身体状况 |
[42:44] | If he does not… | 如果他做不到 |
[42:46] | send one that will. | 派有本事的人来 |
[43:06] | You have taken important step | 你已经迈出了 |
[43:08] | towards rising above base animal. | 脱离低劣野兽的重要一步 |
[43:12] | It shames me I fought in that place. | 在那种地方战斗 我感到羞耻 |
[43:15] | Absent thoughts of honor. | 毫无荣誉可言 |
[43:17] | The pits are for men | 生活毫无意义 |
[43:18] | whose lives promise nothing greater than an ugly end. | 只能受辱等死的人才会去地下角斗场 |
[43:21] | You are destined for far grander fate. | 你注定要追寻更崇高的命运 |
[43:24] | The arena. | 竞技场 |
[43:26] | A place where legends are forged. | 传奇辈出之地 |
[43:29] | I fear for those that dare take the sands against you. | 真替那些敢在沙场挑战你的人感到战栗 |
[43:32] | I shall make their deaths memorable. | 我一定让他们死得其所 |
[43:35] | The gods will be pleased. | 诸神会很高兴的 |
[43:36] | I do not fight for the gods. | 我不为诸神而战 |
[43:41] | I fight for you. | 我为你而战 |
[43:43] | That is my purpose. My life. | 这是我的目标 我的生命 |
[43:45] | To honor the House of Batiatus. | 为巴蒂塔斯家族争光 |
[43:53] | The honor is mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[44:08] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[46:16] | You. | 是你 |
[46:22] | Domina! | 主人 |
[46:24] | Men approach! | 有人拜访 |
[46:29] | Torches! | 有火把 |
[46:30] | Arriving from the north! | 是从北边过来的 |
[46:32] | How many? | 多少人 |
[46:33] | Six. Maybe more. | 六个 也许更多 |
[46:34] | Gather the men– | 集合所有男人 |
[46:36] | Wait. These may be scouts from a larger force. | 等等 他们可能是大部队的斥候 |
[46:38] | If a single rider was to escape our grasp, | 只要有一人逃出我们的掌心 |
[46:41] | he could bring a far greater concern. | 必将后患无穷 |
[46:42] | Then we shall grip tightly. | 那就不给他们逃的机会 |
[46:48] | There is a better way. | 有个更好的办法 |
[46:50] | One that will keep our movements yet hidden from the Romans… | 能让罗马人察觉不到我们的行踪 |
[47:02] | I would have words with your dominus, | 我奉赛普修斯的命令 |
[47:05] | on orders of Seppius. | 要和你的主人谈谈 |
[47:07] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[47:08] | Business has called him to Picentia. | 他去派肯蒂亚谈生意了 |
[47:11] | Picentia? I have never known him to favor the city. | 派肯蒂亚 没听说过他喜欢那地方 |
[47:15] | He does not. | 他不喜欢 |
[47:17] | He favors its whores. | 他喜欢的是城里的妓女 |
[47:23] | You are his body slave, are you not? | 你是他的贴身奴隶吧 |
[47:25] | Tiberius. | 我叫提比略 |
[47:26] | Tiberius. | 提比略 |
[47:28] | Tell me, why are you not at your dominus’ side? | 告诉我 为什么没和主人同去 |
[47:36] | Because there’s no one he trusts more, | 因为他信不过别人 |
[47:37] | to see his villa attended while his cock is satisfied. | 在他享受床笫之欢时 帮他照看宅子 |
[47:43] | You serve your master well. | 你倒是尽忠尽职 |
[47:55] | Return to your charge. | 回你的岗位去吧 |
[47:59] | Wait! | 且慢 |
[48:05] | You have come a fair distance from Capua. | 你们自卡普亚远道而来 |
[48:08] | Come, and I will give you something | 进来吧 我给你们点东西 |
[48:10] | to make effort worthwhile– | 保证不虚此行 |
[48:12] | He betrays us. | 他背叛我们 |
[49:16] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[49:38] | Why did you stop them from leaving? | 你为什么不让他们走 |
[49:39] | He killed the man– | 他杀了那个人 |
[49:40] | When he saw they would not win. | 他是看到了那些人毫无胜算 |
[49:42] | His eyes fell to my neck! | 他注意到了我的脖子 |
[49:43] | He saw the absence of my collar! | 他看到我的项圈没了 |
[49:45] | If I had not allowed him in, | 如果我就这么让他走 |
[49:46] | he would have returned with more men! | 他肯定会带更多人来 |
[49:55] | You did well, Tiberius. | 你做的很好 提比略 |
[49:58] | Nasir. | 纳西尔 |
[50:02] | My brother called me Nasir. | 我兄弟管我叫纳西尔 |
[50:15] | Who disturbs peace at such an hour? | 是谁深更半夜前来打扰 |
[50:25] | I come bearing a gift… | 我是带着礼物来的 |
[50:27] | which shall set you upon path to the fall of Spartacus. | 这礼物能助你铲除斯巴达克斯 |
[50:37] | The gods truly heed my prayers. | 诸神果真听到我的祈祷了 |