时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My father dissolves our marriage | 我父亲为了我的大好前途 |
[00:06] | in favor of more promising opportunity. | 解除了我们的婚约 |
[00:08] | Is there nothing left between us? | 我们之间什么都没有了吗 |
[00:11] | Memories only. | 只有回忆了 |
[00:12] | The arena is burned to fucking ground. | 竞技场已被烧为灰烬 |
[00:15] | With many Romans among the ashes! | 顺带着送了不少罗马人上西天 |
[00:18] | Can he be healed? | 还有救吗 |
[00:19] | This man is beyond what would warrant life. | 他的伤势恐怕无力回天 |
[00:22] | His name is Oenomaus and he is more than common man. | 他是奥诺玛默斯 可不是寻常人 |
[00:24] | A hundred more bodies pulled from the arena. | 又在竞技场里找到一百来具尸体 |
[00:27] | This was found in the wreckage. | 废墟里还有这个东西 |
[00:29] | The gods have punished me by striking down my father. | 诸神如此惩罚我 让我的父亲死于非命 |
[00:31] | – It is not enough. – Gaius? | -这样还不够 -盖尤斯 |
[00:33] | The only reason you have not joined your father | 要不是你腹中的孩子 |
[00:36] | is the child that grows within you. | 你早就去九泉下和你父亲团聚了 |
[00:38] | House slaves will never be gladiators. | 打杂的奴隶不可能成为角斗士 |
[00:40] | We need fighting men. | 而我们缺的正是能打仗的人 |
[00:41] | Perhaps it is time to revisit plans towards Neapolis. | 也许该重新考虑那不勒斯的计划了 |
[00:44] | And its slaver ships from foreign wars. | 目标是运送战俘的奴隶商船 |
[00:46] | You would attack the port? | 你要攻打港口 |
[01:03] | I do not care for the fucking rain. | 我他妈的真讨厌这鬼天气 |
[01:05] | Nor disturbance at unreasonable hour. | 更讨厌有人三更半夜打搅我休息 |
[01:08] | I would have you quickly removed from such concerns. | 我会尽快让你忘掉这些烦心事的 |
[01:12] | And well compensated for allowing eyes | 我可以付一大笔钱 |
[01:16] | upon your latest offerings, | 只是看看你的货 |
[01:19] | in advance of auction… | 不想等到拍卖会 |
[01:22] | You must have pressing need, | 这么晚了还冒雨过来 |
[01:24] | to venture out on such a night. | 想必你有急事吧 |
[01:25] | I fear the rising sun would dash hopes of it being met. | 要是等天亮恐怕就来不及了 |
[01:28] | Short of time, long of coin. | 要得急 价格就高 |
[01:30] | What form of slave narrows your purpose? | 你想要什么样的奴隶 |
[01:32] | I have a desire towards fighting men. | 能打仗的最好 |
[01:35] | Ah, gladiators! | 角斗士 |
[01:37] | I’ve supplied Rome with many of its’ finest champions. | 罗马的很多冠军都是我送去的 |
[01:40] | Sadly with the arena in Capua gone, | 可惜卡普亚的竞技场不在了 |
[01:43] | there’s less interest in these men of such talents. | 对这些奴隶的需求也一落千丈 |
[01:47] | Fortunate for my cause then. | 对我而言再好不过了 |
[01:49] | Come. | 来吧 |
[01:50] | Let us see how you can further aid it. | 看看有没有我中意的 |
[02:19] | Forgive the stench. | 请原谅这股臭味 |
[02:21] | Savages east of the Rhine tend to favor their own shit. | 莱茵河东岸的这帮蛮子就喜欢屎尿味 |
[02:24] | I intended to have them scraped | 我本想先把他们擦擦 |
[02:26] | and oiled before auction, | 抹点油 再送去拍卖 |
[02:27] | but I feared that would do little to improve | 不过估计也于事无补 |
[02:30] | their natural odor. | 他们天生这么臭 |
[02:31] | And how do you find the women? | 这些女人怎么样 |
[02:32] | As unpleasant as their men. | 跟男的一个德行 |
[02:36] | I would not recommend lustful hand placed upon… | 我劝你还是别操她们为好… |
[03:32] | Keys, quickly. | 钥匙拿来 快点 |
[03:33] | Release them. | 放他们出来 |
[03:47] | You not from our lands. | 你不是我们那里来的 |
[03:49] | Yet I was once bound in chains by the Romans, as you were. | 但我也被罗马人的锁链捆过 跟你们一样 |
[03:54] | A grievance I would see them pay dearly for. | 我可不会轻易放过他们 |
[04:05] | He says they are with us. | 他说他们愿意跟我们走 |
[04:18] | A fortunate thing. | 真是幸运啊 |
[04:20] | That we liberate a ship filled with your people. | 这一船人都是你的老乡 |
[04:22] | The gods favor us. | 是诸神保佑 |
[04:25] | No longer will we have to listen | 我们再也不用 |
[04:26] | to those fucking Gauls again. | 看那帮高卢人的眼色了 |
[04:30] | Geht Bruder. | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[04:40] | Good Mercato spoke highly of you. | 蒙卡图对你是赞赏有加 |
[04:42] | A grave misfortune that his tongue | 可惜他再也不能 |
[04:44] | has forevebeen silenced. | 开口说话了 |
[04:46] | His passing cause for my presence before you. | 正是因为他的逝去 我才会到这里来 |
[04:49] | Passing? | 逝去 |
[04:50] | Too gentle a word for how he was ushered from this life. | 这词儿根本无法体现他死得有多惨 |
[04:54] | Blood and brains staining the pulvinus | 他想逃离斯巴达克斯的怒火 |
[04:56] | as he thought to flee Spartacus’ wrath. | 结果脑子肠子流了一地 |
[04:58] | A thing that threatens to consume many innocent lives. | 斯巴达克斯的怒火殃及了很多无辜的人 |
[05:00] | We had thought you were mangled corpse, | 我们还以为你也死翘翘了 |
[05:03] | the sundered beams of the arena your tomb. | 埋在支离破碎的竞技场废墟里面 |
[05:06] | The events of the day caused me absent proper mind. | 那天发生的事让我有点精神恍惚 |
[05:09] | It has since returned. | 不过现在没事了 |
[05:10] | And you to our streets. | 你也回到城里了 |
[05:12] | Mercato my purpose, as I said. | 我说过 蒙卡图是我的雇主 |
[05:15] | There is the matter of coin, | 我去竞技场帮忙 |
[05:17] | for services tended upon the sands. | 还没拿到报酬呢 |
[05:19] | You were secured to execute those shits | 你的任务是干掉那些 |
[05:21] | that follow Spartacus. | 追随斯巴达克斯的畜生 |
[05:23] | I do not recall any falling to your sword. | 问题是你一个人也没杀 |
[05:25] | It would have been happened | 要是斯巴达克斯没来 |
[05:26] | had Spartacus not appeared. | 我肯定能杀了他们 |
[05:27] | And coin would have materialized the same. | 那样你要的报酬也就能兑现了 |
[05:29] | Yet the past cannot be altered. | 木已成舟 我也无能为力 |
[05:31] | I am without coin, Magistrate. | 我现在缺钱 行政官 |
[05:34] | I would not have returned otherwise. | 不然我也不会回来 |
[05:47] | For your years of pleasing the crowd in the arena. | 看在你多年在竞技场娱乐大家的份上 |
[05:50] | Now follow once noble monument, | 现在请跟那伟大的竞技场一起 |
[05:53] | and collapse from sight. | 在我面前消失吧 |
[05:56] | Magistrate? Apologies, | 不好意思 行政官 |
[05:59] | my rudis was lost when the arena fell. | 竞技场坍塌时 我的鲁迪斯也不见了 |
[06:02] | – Without it… – You press beyond reason! | -没有它… -不要得寸进尺 |
[06:04] | I’ll winds has blown Capua | 厄运已经降临卡普亚 |
[06:06] | from once steady course. | 破坏了这里的正常生活 |
[06:10] | Take further matter to Praetor Glaber. | 有事就去找民政官葛雷博 |
[06:11] | Perhaps you can entice coin from him as well, | 说不定他心情好 |
[06:14] | if caught upon proper mood. | 能赏你几个钱 |
[06:16] | …and misfortune. | 带来不幸 |
[06:20] | We have all suffered loss of those closest to us. | 我们都失去了至爱的亲人 |
[06:25] | Even a senator of our great Republic, | 包括我们伟大共和国的元老 |
[06:29] | a man my wife called father, | 我妻子的父亲 |
[06:33] | has been ripped from this world | 也不幸丧命在 |
[06:35] | by Spartacus and his mongrel hordes. | 斯巴达克斯那帮杂种的手下 |
[06:41] | And now beloved Seppius | 如今我们敬爱的赛普修斯 |
[06:44] | has fallen to this festering disease of rebellion. | 也在这场叛乱中离我们而去 |
[06:50] | Murdered by his own slaves, | 他的奴隶杀害了他 |
[06:54] | who even now spirited themselves away | 并偷偷逃走 |
[06:57] | to join Spartacus against us. | 加入斯巴达克斯的叛军 |
[07:02] | We must be ever vigilant in these dark times. | 危难关头 我们必须提高警惕 |
[07:06] | We must bring to light even dimmest shadow | 绝不放过任何可疑迹象 |
[07:10] | of betrayal if it is revealed to us. | 及早扼杀叛乱的苗头 |
[07:16] | From this day forward, | 从今往后 |
[07:18] | any slave who dares to whisper the name Spartacus | 任何敢提到斯巴达克斯这个名字的奴隶 |
[07:24] | shall be put to death. | 都要被处以极刑 |
[07:36] | Even those | 包括那些 |
[07:38] | owned by a praetor of Rome. | 罗马民政官的奴隶 |
[07:43] | Seize her. | 抓住她 |
[07:47] | Dominus! | 主人 |
[07:48] | I did nothing! | 我什么都没做 |
[08:01] | Dominus! | 主人 |
[08:03] | Do not speak against him. | 别跟他对着来 |
[08:05] | Listen how she begs! | 听听她是如何求饶的 |
[08:07] | Pleading with the very tongue | 昨天她这张嘴 |
[08:09] | that only yesterday had praise for Spartacus upon it! | 还在歌颂斯巴达克斯 |
[08:13] | Praise for the slaves that murdered Seppius! | 歌颂那些杀掉赛普修斯的奴隶 |
[08:17] | Praise most fortunate to be overheard by loyal wife. | 幸亏我忠诚的妻子无意间听到了 |
[08:29] | Domina… | 主人 |
[08:37] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[08:40] | I hear her speak it. | 我听到她说了 |
[08:46] | Would that she had more than one life to take. | 杀她一次根本不够 |
[08:49] | Let this serve as warning to any slave | 我们就以此警告所有 |
[08:54] | who would conspire against us. | 密谋叛乱的奴隶们 |
[09:58] | Apologies — | 抱歉 |
[10:02] | None deserved. | 没必要 |
[10:04] | It was a foolish attempt. | 刚才的打法太傻了 |
[10:06] | You seek to part head from shoulders. | 你想直接砍掉对方的脑袋 |
[10:09] | There are blows that kill with less effort. | 其实杀人有很多简单的方法 |
[10:13] | Then I shall learn them. | 那我就要学会 |
[10:18] | He is never from her side. | 他不愿离开她一步 |
[10:20] | Spartacus wanted him towards Neapolis, | 斯巴达克斯要他去那不勒斯 |
[10:22] | but he would not leave her. | 但他执意要陪着她 |
[10:26] | Though perhaps it’s best to keep him and Agron parted. | 也许让他和艾力冈分开才是最好的 |
[10:30] | Naevia is blessed to be loved so deeply. | 妮维雅好幸运 有人这么爱她 |
[10:32] | As are you, by Spartacus. | 你也是 斯巴达克斯深爱着你 |
[10:44] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[10:56] | I taught you never to lower guard. | 我以前教你攻不忘守 |
[11:00] | Now see Naevia to same instruction. | 现在你要这样教妮维雅了 |
[11:03] | Oenomaus. | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[11:08] | I thought you for the afterlife. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[11:10] | As I you. | 我也是 |
[11:12] | Yet we did not escaped deep wounds. | 可我们都受了很重的伤 |
[11:15] | A thing to be visited upon the Romans a thousand fold. | 一定要让罗马人千倍奉还 |
[11:18] | Now that Oenomaus stands with us once again. | 尤其是奥诺玛默斯来到我们这边了 |
[11:21] | He was a fool to be gone so long from your side. | 我那时太傻 没有跟你们走 |
[11:25] | Such things are of the past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[11:28] | Let us turn thought towards future. | 我们展望未来吧 |
[11:32] | And what joys it may hold. | 看看未来有多美好 |
[11:47] | You’ve done the impossible. | 你完成了不可能完成的任务 |
[12:10] | Our ranks swell. | 队伍扩大了 |
[12:11] | We will need more weapons. | 我们需要更多武器 |
[12:13] | A concern that must be addressed. | 这个问题一定要解决 |
[12:17] | I sense a deeper one. | 还有更严重的问题 |
[12:21] | These are all fucking Agron’s people. | 这些都是艾力冈的族人 |
[12:25] | Our forces have doubled in a single day. | 仅一天我们的人就多了一倍 |
[12:30] | With people who are no stranger to battle and blood. | 而且都是能打能杀的人 |
[12:34] | And who will they follow? | 他们听谁的 |
[12:47] | I detected a hint of movement in your hips this time. | 我这次发现你的屁股稍稍动了动 |
[12:53] | A subtle thrust | 我抽插的时候 |
[12:57] | as I bore down. | 你迎合了 |
[13:00] | You begin to enjoy my cock inside of you? | 开始喜欢我操你的感觉了吗 |
[13:04] | I would have answer. | 回答我 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:10] | Yes… | 是 |
[13:13] | what? | 什么 |
[13:17] | Yes, Dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[13:23] | Has a man ever heard so sweet a sound? | 谁听过如此美妙的声音 |
[13:29] | Your voice… | 你的声音 |
[13:30] | your touch… | 你的爱抚 |
[13:37] | the warmth of your thighs…. | 热乎乎的大腿 |
[13:41] | Is it a wonder Quintus fell beneath your spell? | 难怪昆特斯拜倒在你的裙下 |
[13:45] | Lavishing you with affection and gifts. | 毫无保留地宠爱你 送你东西 |
[13:50] | You call me dominus now, in his place. | 你现在改叫我主人了 |
[13:55] | It is only just that I present you with something in return. | 作为回报 我要送你一件礼物 |
[14:11] | How did you come by such bounty? | 你哪里弄来这么多东西 |
[14:15] | They were freely given. | 别人白送的 |
[14:16] | By the dead who no longer have need for them. | 死人不需要这些东西了 |
[14:23] | When this chest is full, | 等这个箱子装满了 |
[14:25] | it’s worth shall see Ashur to even greater heights. | 它将见证我阿舒尔更上一层楼 |
[14:30] | Yet | 不过 |
[14:34] | for one such as you… | 给你的东西 |
[14:42] | something purchased with coin… | 我是拿钱买来的 |
[14:55] | I know how fond Quintus was of the color. | 我知道昆特斯痴迷于发色 |
[14:59] | I would have you wear it. | 我要你戴上 |
[15:04] | So that I may look up to you upon the balcony… | 当我看着你站在阳台上时 |
[15:10] | and know that you are mine… | 就知道你是我的女人 |
[15:21] | Heart has been deeply wounded. | 我知道你心如刀割 |
[15:23] | If there is anything to offer as balm, | 如果有什么能安抚你 |
[15:25] | you need but voice it. | 尽管说出来 |
[15:28] | You take command of his men? | 他的人由你指挥了吗 |
[15:30] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:32] | Would that he had given them freely in life. | 要是他当初同意跟你合作就好了 |
[15:35] | Spartacus would be a distant memory. | 就没有斯巴达克斯什么事了 |
[15:37] | And my brother yet by my side. | 我哥哥就不会死 |
[15:40] | If only it had been so. | 如果是这样就好了 |
[15:42] | My father would yet grace this world. | 我父亲也不会死 |
[15:45] | And my slave would have had no cause to be crucified. | 我的奴隶也不会因此被钉死在十字架上 |
[15:52] | Your brother’s men arrive. | 你哥哥的手下来了 |
[15:53] | Come. | 走 |
[15:55] | Let us review them, | 一起检阅他们 |
[15:57] | and bind them to cause with oath of loyalty. | 让他们发誓效忠于我 |
[16:09] | Fall to attention! | 站好了 |
[16:22] | Hold tongue… | 不要说话 |
[16:24] | and give attention! | 听好了 |
[16:29] | Who stands forth as your voice? | 谁代表你们发言 |
[16:32] | Octavius Tarsus. | 奥克塔维斯·塔苏斯 |
[16:34] | I stand for them. | 我代表他们发言 |
[16:36] | Your benefactor has been ripped from this world by the villain Spartacus. | 你们的雇主被暴徒斯巴达克斯夺去了性命 |
[16:42] | Towards his end, | 由于他已过世 |
[16:43] | I conscript you and your men | 我征召你及你的兄弟 |
[16:45] | into the army of Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 到盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博麾下 |
[16:50] | Recite the Sacramentum, and commit loyalty. | 宣读圣誓 效忠于我 |
[17:01] | I, Octavius Tarsus, | 我 奥克塔维斯·塔苏斯 |
[17:04] | swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus, | 以神圣而伟大的朱庇特之名发誓 |
[17:07] | that I shall uphold and defend the Republic. | 我等当维护并捍卫共和国和平 |
[17:09] | I swear to have her enemies as my enemies | 她的敌人就是我等的敌人 |
[17:12] | and her friends as my friends. | 她的朋友亦是我等的朋友 |
[17:14] | You’ve taken to your old color. | 你换回以前的发色了 |
[17:17] | I fear it no longer suits me. | 感觉不适合就换了 |
[17:23] | I pledge my body and life to the Republic and to its army | 我发誓将身体和生命献给共和国及其军队 |
[17:26] | under the leadership of Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 接受民政官盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博领导 |
[17:29] | Will they be enough? | 人够了吗 |
[17:31] | Added to my own troops, yes. | 加上我的军队 够了 |
[17:35] | They will be enough to bring Spartacus to justice. | 足够将斯巴达克斯绳之以法了 |
[17:38] | I do not seek justice. | 我不是要他伏法 |
[17:41] | I seek vengeance. | 我是要复仇 |
[17:44] | The man who took the life of my brother must die the same. | 他怎么杀我哥哥 我就要他怎么死 |
[17:47] | In blood and slaughter. | 血债血偿 |
[17:51] | By Jupiter Optimus Maximus, I so swear. | 以神圣而伟大的朱庇特之名 我发誓 |
[17:55] | By Jupiter Optimus Maximus, we so swear. | 以神圣而伟大的朱庇特之名 我们发誓 |
[18:00] | Set camp outside these walls. | 去外面扎营吧 |
[18:02] | Salvius will see you to orders. | 你们由萨尔维斯指挥 |
[18:06] | And the death of Spartacus. | 并且干掉斯巴达克斯 |
[18:10] | Gratitude for your kindness. | 感谢你的一片心意 |
[18:13] | Know that I have treasured it. | 我可是特别珍惜呢 |
[18:19] | Perhaps it would be best if you made home here. | 或许你以后住在这里比较好 |
[18:23] | Beneath our roof. | 就在我们家 |
[18:25] | I leave in the morning for my uncle’s villa in Pompeii. | 我本打算明早就去我在庞贝的叔叔家 |
[18:27] | I would not have you upon the road | 我可不允许你在斯巴达叛党 |
[18:29] | while the threat of Spartacus still remains. | 仍阴魂不散时冒险出行 |
[18:32] | I will send word to your uncle, | 我会给你叔叔捎个口信 |
[18:34] | if you find solace in the thought. | 如果你对我的提议还满意的话 |
[18:46] | Your presence offers great comfort. | 非常欢迎你的到来 |
[18:49] | I am blessed to find myself among you. | 能和你们同住是我的幸运 |
[18:52] | Come. | 来吧 |
[18:53] | Let us make arrangements. | 我来给你安排一下 |
[19:11] | Was it so recent that I thought him weak? | 就在不久前 我还以为他懦弱无能 |
[19:16] | I now gaze into his eyes and tremble | 现在我每次看他的眼睛就不寒而栗 |
[19:20] | at what lurks behind them. | 他眼里藏着可怕的东西 |
[19:23] | Do not work yourself into an unfortunate state. | 你千万不要沉浸在这种情绪里 |
[19:26] | Your child — | 你怀的孩子 |
[19:27] | Is the only reason I yet live. | 是我活着的唯一原因 |
[19:30] | Nothing I do pleases him. | 我根本取悦不了他 |
[19:34] | He tortures me for what I have done. | 他为了先前的事情惩罚我 |
[19:36] | Thessala crucified. | 戴莎拉受了刑 |
[19:37] | Seppia invited into our house. | 现在又邀请赛皮娅进家住 |
[19:39] | The way he looks at her… | 他看她的那种眼神… |
[19:47] | I would see myself over cliff, | 如果只能是这样的命运 |
[19:50] | if this is all fate now holds. | 我宁愿跳下悬崖 |
[19:53] | My heart would follow to the rocks below. | 那我的心就全碎了 |
[19:58] | I cannot live like this. | 我不能这样活下去了 |
[20:01] | Nor I. | 我也是 |
[20:14] | The last of our meat. | 最后一点肉了 |
[20:15] | I forgot how much my kin devour upon a sitting. | 我都忘了我的族人有多大胃口了 |
[20:19] | Much seems to have slipped mind of late. | 最近你好像忘了不少事 |
[20:25] | You sent me to scout Neapolis | 你派我去那不勒斯侦查 |
[20:27] | and report on opportunity. | 报告港口的动向 |
[20:30] | Their ship provided it. | 所以搞定了那艘船 |
[20:32] | Were there any others that may have afforded the same? | 当时还有没有别的船只呢 |
[20:35] | Two. | 还有两艘 |
[20:36] | One from Damascus. | 一艘来自大马士革 |
[20:39] | The other Gaullia. | 另一艘来自高卢 |
[20:40] | News I would have cared to know. | 这些情况你应该告诉我 |
[20:41] | Would it have made difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[20:43] | Men from Damascus are of low quality | 大马士革的人都不中用 |
[20:45] | and even lower trust. | 而且不可信 |
[20:46] | And Gaullia? | 那高卢人呢 |
[20:50] | I would not have these ranks filled with Gauls. | 我不希望身边充斥着高卢人 |
[20:54] | – Crixus — – Is an honorable man. | -克雷斯… -是值得尊敬的人 |
[21:00] | I will take your brothers to hunt when day breaks, | 明早我带你那些兄弟们去打猎 |
[21:04] | to replenish supply. | 补充食物 |
[21:05] | And gauge how we might come together. | 顺便考察我们是否合得来 |
[21:07] | Tell those who are able to speak in common tongue. | 让他们能说通用语就说通用语 |
[21:11] | So all among us may know their thoughts. | 这样我们都能知道他们的想法 |
[21:13] | They will prove great asset. | 他们肯定大有作为 |
[21:17] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[21:30] | Cunt. | 傻逼 |
[21:32] | Nothing’s free. | 居然想吃霸王餐 |
[21:48] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[21:50] | Carried to the afterlife with all the others | 跟那些在竞技场倒塌时死去的人 |
[21:52] | that fell beneath the arena. | 一起上了黄泉路 |
[21:54] | I yet breathe. | 我还活着呢 |
[21:56] | My purse however has suffered fatal blow. | 不过我的钱袋是完蛋了 |
[22:00] | I have no coin to pry open thighs. | 没钱让你张开大腿了 |
[22:02] | They may yet widen, of their own accord. | 只要我愿意 不出钱也行啊 |
[22:05] | A miracle lacking profit. | 不赚钱的事儿 |
[22:09] | For you and your master. | 你和你主人很少做啊 |
[22:16] | Do you recall what it was like to have one? | 你还记得当时受奴役的感觉吗 |
[22:18] | Before you gained your freedom? | 在获得自由之前 |
[22:19] | No man is ever truly free. | 没人是真正自由的 |
[22:23] | Except for Spartacus. | 除了斯巴达克斯 |
[22:25] | And those who follow him. | 和追随他的人 |
[22:28] | Did you see him when he attacked the arena? | 他攻打竞技场的时候你看见他了吗 |
[22:31] | What form of man was he? | 他是什么样的人 |
[22:33] | You speak of dangerous things. | 你说话当心点 |
[22:35] | I’m not the only one. | 不光我谈论他 |
[22:37] | There’s talk among many of us | 我们很多人都在说 |
[22:38] | towards joining his cause. | 希望能跟他走 |
[22:40] | There is no cause… | 有什么前途呢 |
[22:42] | Only the leading of innocent fools to their death. | 无非就是带领一帮无辜的傻瓜送死 |
[22:50] | You have no coin then? | 你没有钱是吧 |
[22:52] | A few denarii for passage away from this fucking city. | 只有离开这个破地方的盘缠钱 |
[22:57] | Strike Spartacus from your thoughts, | 别想斯巴达克斯的事情了 |
[23:00] | and come with me… | 跟我走吧 |
[23:03] | The mighty Gannicus. | 这不是强大的甘尼克斯吗 |
[23:10] | It is joyous occasion, | 看到你还活着 |
[23:13] | to find you yet alive. | 真让人喜出望外呀 |
[23:16] | With ripe offering perched upon lap. | 膝上还有美女相伴 |
[23:21] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[23:23] | It is unforgivable to come between man and cunt, | 打搅男欢女爱之事实在不妥 |
[23:26] | yet I must have words with my brother. | 不过我必须跟我兄弟说几句话 |
[23:39] | An enticing creature. | 好一个可人的尤物啊 |
[23:41] | Of course you never lacked the attention of fine women. | 当然你从不缺女人投怀送抱 |
[23:45] | If you seek words, break them and be done. | 有话快说 有屁快放 |
[23:48] | The years have not seen you to better manners. | 这么多年了 你嘴巴还是不太干净啊 |
[23:51] | Nor you to better company. | 你的同伴还是这种货色 |
[23:55] | I would advise caution. | 不要乱说话 |
[23:57] | These men are the hand of | 这些人现在是 |
[23:58] | Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博的左膀右臂 |
[24:02] | And what are you? | 那你呢 |
[24:03] | His cock or his ass? | 他的老屌还是屁眼 |
[24:09] | I am his will. | 我是他的意志 |
[24:15] | Bound by duty to restore order. | 其实就是负责治安嘛 |
[24:17] | By nailing little girls to the cross? | 把小姑娘钉在十字架上吗 |
[24:19] | Any slaves who whispers of Spartacus and his rebellion… | 任何谈及斯巴达克斯及其叛乱的奴隶 |
[24:25] | shall find place beside her. | 都跟那姑娘一个下场 |
[24:26] | I have no interest in whispers. | 我对这些言论没兴趣 |
[24:29] | Nor the will of your praetor. | 对民政官的意志也没兴趣 |
[24:32] | Bold words. | 大胆狂言 |
[24:34] | From a slave. | 对于奴隶而言 |
[24:37] | You mistake me. | 你别搞错了 |
[24:40] | I am a free man. | 我可是自由人 |
[24:43] | Yes, I was there upon the sands | 是 你华丽变身为竞技场之神时 |
[24:46] | when you became a god of the arena! | 我站在沙场上亲眼目睹那一幕 |
[24:56] | It was a sight never to be forgotten! | 那场面让人永生难忘 |
[24:59] | Gannicus, besting twenty gladiators | 甘尼克斯 在开幕式的骁将之战中 |
[25:02] | in the primus of the opening day! | 击败了二十名角斗士 |
[25:11] | And his reward? | 而奖赏呢 |
[25:12] | The rudis! | 就是鲁迪斯 |
[25:14] | A wooden sword carved with the legend of his victories! | 一把刻着他辉煌胜利的木剑 |
[25:19] | Proof of freedom, demanded by adoring crowd! | 自由的证明 顺应万众的呼声 |
[25:24] | Show them. | 给他们瞧瞧啊 |
[25:26] | I am sure they would be eager | 我敢说他们肯定非常期待 |
[25:28] | to lay eyes upon such rare marval. | 一睹这稀罕宝贝的风采 |
[25:33] | No? | 不给看 |
[25:34] | You do not have it upon you? | 你没带在身上吗 |
[25:36] | You know I do not. | 你明知故问 |
[25:40] | As I know the praetor will be most pleased | 如同我知道民政官会非常乐意 |
[25:44] | with the presence of your company… | 有你鞍前马后地效劳 |
[25:57] | I find it surprising that you are still of this world. | 我很惊讶地发现你还活在这世界上 |
[26:00] | More so that you did not think it wise | 不过更惊讶的是 |
[26:02] | to present yourself at sooner convenience. | 你要拖到这么晚才现身 |
[26:06] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[26:10] | Gannicus has always been a man of few words. | 甘尼克斯总是惜字如金 |
[26:13] | Yet he favor the Magistrate with whole sentences, I’m told. | 据说他喜欢和行政官大人长篇大论 |
[26:19] | I sought only to conclude business. | 我只不过想完成交易 |
[26:22] | You aim too low. | 你的定位太低了 |
[26:24] | Spartacus brings the arena down upon you, | 斯巴达克斯把整个竞技场砸在你头上 |
[26:27] | and yet here you stand. | 你却站在这里毫发无伤 |
[26:29] | A phoenix risen from its ashes. | 如同凤凰浴火重生 |
[26:34] | The gods have truly blessed him. | 他的确有诸神庇护 |
[26:36] | As they now bless me, | 如今他的现身 |
[26:38] | with his presence. | 是诸神对我的庇佑 |
[26:43] | I was moved by the reaction of the crowd, | 当你走上竞技场时 |
[26:46] | when you stepped upon the sands. | 观众的反应真让我震惊 |
[26:48] | The swell of their voices, heralding your name. | 他们声嘶力竭地喊出你的名字 |
[26:51] | Filling the air with hope. | 充满了期待 |
[26:55] | Even tarnished by blood and calamity, | 即使那场灾难造成了破损 |
[26:58] | such a thing yet can hold value… | 它的价值仍然存在 |
[27:06] | Your rudis. | 你的鲁迪斯 |
[27:10] | And its price? | 要我拿什么换 |
[27:12] | A simple oath. | 一句简单的誓言 |
[27:14] | Edging yourself to my command. | 从今以后听从我的命令 |
[27:18] | Lucretia was also once thought victim of Spartacus. | 露迪雅曾经也是斯巴达克斯的受害者 |
[27:24] | Yet now stands a powerful symbol, | 如今是用来安抚情绪的 |
[27:26] | used to calm spreading concern. | 强有力的象征 |
[27:30] | I would add you as such. | 我要让你跟她一样 |
[27:33] | A former slave of the House of Batiatus, | 一个曾属于巴蒂塔斯家的奴隶 |
[27:35] | now sworn to bring errant brothers to justice. | 发誓要将叛逃的兄弟绳之于法 |
[27:39] | It appears you already have one of those. | 这样的人似乎有一个了 |
[27:43] | Ashur’s talents are of the shadows. | 阿舒尔擅长见不得光的事情 |
[27:46] | I would present you in glorious light | 我要让你正大光明地登场 |
[27:49] | at the front of my troops. | 站在我的军队前面 |
[27:50] | To the roar of the crowd once again. | 让民众再度热血沸腾地呼喊 |
[27:54] | And if I no longer crave for such a clamor? | 如果我对这种事情没兴趣了呢 |
[28:11] | You’re a free man. | 你已经自由了 |
[28:14] | Your fate is your own. | 你的命运由你自己掌握 |
[28:26] | I will send for you again in a few days. | 几天后我会再度邀请你 |
[28:30] | And expect reasonable decision to accompany you. | 希望到时你能做出正确的决定 |
[28:35] | Praetor. | 告退 |
[28:40] | Forgive me, Praetor, | 原谅我 民政官大人 |
[28:42] | but Gannicus cannot be trusted. | 甘尼克斯并不可信 |
[28:45] | The same once said of you. | 当初对你的评价也一样 |
[28:48] | Yet here you stand. | 可你照样站在这儿 |
[28:54] | See one of your men to follow. | 派人跟着他 |
[28:57] | If Gannicus attempts to leave Capua, | 要是甘尼克斯意图离开卡普亚 |
[29:01] | crucify him. | 就把他钉死 |
[29:10] | Perhaps Gannicus was right. | 也许甘尼克斯说的对 |
[29:12] | Those closest are of greater concern than the Romans. | 比起罗马人 身边的人更应该防范 |
[29:15] | Agron has aided cause many times. | 艾力冈帮了不少忙 |
[29:18] | His sport of simple truth less common. | 可连显而易见的事实都不认 |
[29:22] | “An angry young boy, pissing on all those about him”– | 年轻气盛的小伙子 什么都不放在眼里 |
[29:25] | were those not your words? | 这不是你说过的吗 |
[29:29] | You know l hold Agron in affection. | 你知道我不讨厌艾力冈 |
[29:36] | Yet we must always be cautious. | 但我们必须小心谨慎 |
[29:41] | Chadara is a lesson not to be forgotten. | 夏达娜的教训不可忘记 |
[29:55] | You did what you had to. | 你做了应该做的事 |
[29:58] | She left you absent choice. | 你别无选择 |
[30:02] | l pray Agron presents you better option. | 我希望艾力冈别把你逼到这个境地 |
[30:09] | ls there no other way? | 没别的办法了吗 |
[30:11] | You were right about Gaius. | 你对盖尤斯的看法是正确的 |
[30:14] | The man he was no longer peers from behind his eyes. | 他不是那个只敢偷偷窥探的人了 |
[30:19] | He will not bewayed by words or gentle touch. | 他不会为言语或者柔情所动 |
[30:25] | Only blood can set us free now. | 我们要逃脱只能付出血的代价 |
[30:29] | Lucretia… | 露迪雅 |
[30:33] | It will hurt but for a moment. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[30:50] | Lift your dress. | 把裙子掀起来 |
[30:58] | Neapolis? | 那不勒斯 |
[30:59] | A slaver ship was set upon. | 一艘运送奴隶的船遭到攻击 |
[31:01] | It carried prisoners captured east of the Rhine. | 上面载着从莱茵河东岸抓来的俘虏 |
[31:03] | Warriors. | 一群战士 |
[31:04] | To aid Spartacus’ cause. | 成为斯巴达克斯的帮凶 |
[31:05] | An obvious conclusion. | 这很明显 |
[31:07] | Dispatch men to Neapolis. | 派遣军队去那不勒斯 |
[31:09] | Question anyone who may have seen | 询问有没有人看到 |
[31:10] | where they were headed after liberation. | 他们获救后逃向何方 |
[31:12] | Praetor. | 遵命 |
[31:17] | Gaius… | 盖尤斯 |
[31:21] | Fetch the medicus. | 快去找医师 |
[31:22] | Quickly! | 快 |
[31:25] | Ilithyia! | 伊莉西娅 |
[31:29] | What has happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[31:32] | It is a sign from the gods. | 奄奄一息的孩子 |
[31:34] | One carried by the child yet to breath life. | 带来了诸神的警示 |
[31:38] | And its meaning? | 警示什么 |
[31:40] | Your heir will die if it remains in a city | 再留在这座满是鲜血和恐惧的城里 |
[31:42] | cursed with blood and fear. | 你的继承人就会死去 |
[31:48] | I will have her carried to Rome as soon as she’s able. | 等她恢复我就送她去罗马 |
[31:52] | With trusted guard to watch over her at all times, until my return. | 在我过去之前 由我的贴身侍卫照看她 |
[31:57] | I shall accompany her and tend to her needs. | 我应该同去 这样可以照顾她 |
[32:02] | Apologies, Praetor. | 容我插句话 大人 |
[32:04] | Lucretia’s a dear friend to your wife, | 露迪雅是夫人的闺蜜 |
[32:08] | yet offers greater comfort to Capua. | 可也是卡普亚的定心丸 |
[32:11] | I fear the people will fall to despair, | 如果她不能现身 |
[32:14] | absent her divine presence. | 恐怕民众就绝望了 |
[32:18] | Wise counsel. | 明智的建议 |
[32:19] | Have your presence known tomorrow in the market. | 明天你照例到集市去 |
[32:22] | Ease mind of our city, | 安抚民心 |
[32:24] | and continue to assure them the gods favor my efforts. | 让他们相信诸神站在我这边 |
[32:41] | We have been training those freed of bond. | 我们一直在训练那些获救的人 |
[32:43] | Yet none among us ever held title of Doctore. | 不过我们没人当过教练 |
[32:47] | I have no knowledge of soldiers and war. | 我对战争和战士一无所知 |
[32:50] | I know only the ways of a gladiator. | 我只懂训练角斗士的方法 |
[32:53] | I can think of no fiercer army, so instructed. | 接受角斗训练的军队最强大不过了 |
[32:57] | Open their eyes as man can do giving a course. | 给他们上一堂课 开开他们的眼界 |
[33:02] | As you have opened mine. | 正如你开了我的眼界 |
[33:10] | I hunt with Agron and his people, | 我要和艾力冈他们去打猎 |
[33:11] | to better gauge them. | 好好考察他们 |
[33:13] | I will lend aid when I return. | 回来后我就帮你的忙 |
[33:17] | I fear you hunt alone. | 恐怕你要一个人打猎了 |
[33:18] | Agron left with the others before light broke. | 天没亮艾力冈就带着那些人走了 |
[33:29] | Agron. | 艾力冈 |
[33:36] | You hunt without me, | 你明知道我的想法 |
[33:38] | when you knew my intention. | 居然没叫我就走了 |
[33:40] | They woke before the sun, | 他们一大早就醒了 |
[33:42] | and were eager to take advantage of freedom. | 迫不及待地要享受自由生活 |
[33:53] | We hunt. | 我们去打猎 |
[33:54] | Catch meat. | 找食物 |
[33:56] | And Roman drink! | 还有罗马人的酒 |
[34:01] | I did not know these forests were stocked with such. | 我从来不知道树林里还能找到酒 |
[34:05] | Where did you come by this? | 你们怎么找到这个的 |
[34:07] | A wagon along the road — | 是路上的一辆马车… |
[34:09] | You attacked the road so close to our position? | 在离我们这么近的地方 连武器都没有 |
[34:11] | Absent proper weapons? | 你们就贸然出击 |
[34:16] | No one see. | 没人看到 |
[34:18] | All dead. | 全杀光了 |
[34:33] | Glad I risked my life for this lot. | 真后悔冒着生命危险救了这帮人 |
[34:36] | They see us to prope force. | 他们增强了我们的实力 |
[34:38] | They see us to nothing but discovery. | 他们给我们增加了暴露的危险 |
[34:40] | Let the Romans come. | 让罗马人放马过来 |
[34:41] | I’m tired of hiding like frightened bbits. | 我不想再做缩头乌龟了 |
[34:43] | We are not ready for a direct assault. | 我们还没有能力对抗正面攻击 |
[34:46] | Something even a child could see. | 小孩子都看得出来 |
[34:49] | This child helped save you from the arena. | 是小孩还把你从竞技场救出来 |
[34:52] | And fills our numbers with warriors. | 给大家带来了这么多战士 |
[34:54] | The pup has found himself nothing but a pack of wild dogs. | 小畜生屁都没带来 只引来一群疯狗 |
[34:59] | Ones that will never follow a fucking Gaul. | 反正绝对不会追随一个该死的高卢人 |
[35:07] | Apologies for leaving without you. | 抱歉没叫你就出去了 |
[35:17] | I question that boy’s sincerity. | 我怀疑这孩子没什么诚意 |
[35:21] | Let us break meal with our new brothers. | 我们跟新来的弟兄一起吃东西吧 |
[35:23] | And attempt to settle this. | 再看能不能解决问题 |
[35:33] | May the gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[35:34] | May the gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[35:36] | May the gods bless you… | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[35:47] | Hold the crowd back. I would have words with Gannicus | 帮我拦住人群 我有话要跟甘尼克斯说 |
[35:50] | towards your praetor’s desire. | 是为你的民政官办事 |
[36:11] | There’s talk among many of us towards joining his cause. | 我们很多人都在说 希望能跟他走 |
[36:18] | You knew her? | 你认识她吗 |
[36:24] | A foolish girl. | 傻丫头 |
[36:26] | Who spoke too loudly of things she should not have. | 不该说的话还那么大声地讲 |
[36:33] | The city is filled with ears | 城里到处都有人 |
[36:35] | straining for whispers of betrayal. | 竖着耳朵偷听叛逆的言论 |
[36:39] | It is filled with eyes as well… | 同样有人在暗地监视 |
[36:49] | Attempt to leave the city, | 要是打算出城 |
[36:50] | and share a cross beside your friend. | 就跟你的朋友一个下场了 |
[36:52] | I am not your slave. | 我不是你的奴隶 |
[36:55] | And I will not bow to your threats. | 休想拿这种话威胁我 |
[36:57] | Nor would I see you. | 我也不愿意 |
[37:00] | The oracle of fucking riddles. | 打什么谜语呢 |
[37:04] | Come to plain words. | 有话就直说 |
[37:06] | I saw something in your eyes, | 你站在葛雷博面前时 |
[37:09] | when you stood before Glaber. | 我看透了你的想法 |
[37:10] | I saw something beyond a man weighing decision. | 你不光是在权衡他的提议 |
[37:15] | The gods bless you with gift to see into my thoughts now, do they? | 诸神赐予了你读心的能力了吗 |
[37:18] | More like her will die. | 她这样的人只会更多 |
[37:20] | The guilty. The innocent. | 不管有罪无罪 |
[37:21] | There will stand no difference | 夹在葛雷博的怒火 |
[37:23] | when caught between Glaber’s wrath and Spartacus’ vengeance. | 斯巴达克斯的复仇中间 根本没有区别 |
[37:28] | And what would you have me do? | 你到底要我怎样 |
[37:31] | Take up offer | 接受提议 |
[37:33] | and turn on those that I once called brother? | 杀戮我曾经的兄弟们吗 |
[37:36] | No. | 不 |
[37:39] | I would have you end the life of Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 我要你干掉盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博 |
[37:54] | He is desperate to claim Spartacus’ life. | 他一心想取斯巴达克斯的性命 |
[37:57] | So consumed, that he now stands more threat than the Thracian himself. | 结果走火入魔 如今比色雷斯人还要危险 |
[38:01] | And what difference would it make? | 杀了他又能怎样 |
[38:03] | Rome would only send another to take his place. | 罗马很快就会派人来接替他 |
[38:05] | Spartacus blames Glaber for part in his wife’s death. | 斯巴达克斯是要葛雷博为他妻子的死负责 |
[38:09] | Remove him from the world, | 只要葛雷博一死 |
[38:11] | and the scales of blood will be balanced. | 血债就还清了 |
[38:14] | Spartacus will drift from Rome. | 斯巴达克斯就会离开罗马 |
[38:16] | No more lives will be lost. On either side. | 无论哪边都不会再有人丧命 |
[38:22] | Glaber’s own wife, | 葛雷博的妻子 |
[38:24] | this very night leaves for Rome. | 今晚就要前往罗马 |
[38:26] | Taking with her half his personal guard to see her safely from the city. | 为了护送她 葛雷博派出了一半的贴身侍卫 |
[38:30] | I could distract any that remain posted to the villa entry, | 至于看守宅子的那些守卫 我可以引开 |
[38:34] | giving opportunity for a single man | 到时候你就趁虚而入 |
[38:36] | to take Glabe’s life while he sleeps. | 在葛雷博睡觉时取他性命 |
[38:39] | And Spartacus to receive the blame. | 由斯巴达克斯来背黑锅 |
[38:42] | You have lost mind. | 你疯了 |
[38:44] | The whole world has slipped from reason. | 这世界都乱成什么样儿了 |
[38:47] | I seek only to restore it. | 我只想恢复原样 |
[38:54] | Rid yourself of Ashur’s man. | 避开阿舒尔的人 |
[38:58] | When moon stands highest I will see path cleared. | 等到月上梢头 我自会为你扫清障碍 |
[39:04] | Choose to set upon it. | 答应我吧 |
[39:07] | Or see legions fall to pointless suffering. | 否则无数人都要为此遭罪 |
[40:12] | Your people, they lift spirit. | 你的族人真是给劲儿 |
[40:18] | Not all are so moved. | 不是所有人都这样想 |
[40:43] | Perhaps they’ll kill each other, | 但愿他们同归于尽 |
[40:45] | and give proper cause for celebration. | 那才值得庆祝呢 |
[40:49] | You are an impossible man. | 你真是刻薄 |
[40:51] | Something thing you’ve always known. | 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[40:53] | And chose to ignore. | 睁只眼闭只眼算了 |
[40:56] | To better see the man beneath his faults… | 不要总盯着人家的缺点 |
[40:59] | What if you had found nothing of worth | 当面纱揭开之时 |
[41:01] | when the veil was pierced? | 你发现里面毫无意义 你会如何 |
[41:22] | Sing with me, my dark brother! | 跟我一起唱 黑哥们 |
[41:24] | Share my woman. | 玩玩我的女人 |
[41:25] | I know not your words. | 我听不懂你的话 |
[41:27] | Lugo will teach! | 卢戈教你 |
[41:36] | Oenomaus finds himself assaulted. | 奥诺玛默斯下不来台了 |
[41:40] | They are a boisterous people. | 他们太喜欢闹了 |
[41:43] | Sometimes wine and foolishness are needed. | 有时候还是要喝点酒 犯点傻 |
[41:46] | To forge stronger bond. | 增进感情嘛 |
[41:50] | Sing with me! | 跟我唱啊 |
[41:51] | Now is not the time for such things. | 现在可不是时候 |
[41:55] | Is it ever? | 会有这种时候吗 |
[42:01] | No. | 不会 |
[42:04] | I will try and wrest a drink from Lugo for us to share. | 我去找卢戈要杯酒来喝 |
[42:09] | And in the act, aid Oenomaus in escape. | 顺便帮奥诺玛默斯解围 |
[42:36] | I tried to convince him to let you come. | 我想说服他同意你一起走 |
[42:38] | He would not be moved. | 但他就是不肯 |
[42:41] | It is a thing of no matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[42:51] | What you have done for me… | 你为我所做的一切… |
[42:54] | Would that we were never parted. | 真希望我们永远不要分开 |
[42:58] | You shall find me again to your arms. | 我会再次回到你身边的 |
[43:02] | Sooner than expected. | 比你想象的还快 |
[43:04] | I sway Gannicus to forever remove Gaius from concern. | 我说服甘尼克斯来除掉盖尤斯 |
[43:11] | When it is done I will raise clamor, | 等他完事 我就大喊大叫 |
[43:14] | and see Gannicus follow to the afterlife. | 确保甘尼克斯有来无回 |
[43:20] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 |
[43:22] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[43:41] | Gaius — | 盖尤斯 |
[44:08] | You shall be missed. | 我会想念你 |
[44:48] | Wine. | 酒 |
[44:49] | We share. | 给你喝 |
[44:51] | Gratitude, but Crixus awaits. | 谢谢 但是克雷斯在等我 |
[44:55] | The Gaul, yes. | 高卢人 没错 |
[44:57] | I see his eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[44:58] | At me. | 盯着我 |
[45:00] | No love. | 没好感 |
[45:03] | He needs time. | 他需要时间 |
[45:04] | And drink. | 还有酒 |
[45:08] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告他 |
[45:11] | Tell him his eyes I not like. | 告诉他 我不喜欢他的眼睛 |
[45:16] | Your eyes better… | 你的还不错 |
[45:21] | Let me pass. | 让我过去 |
[46:09] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[46:15] | Sedullus. | 赛杜鲁斯 |
[46:20] | Sedullus. | 赛杜鲁斯 |
[46:58] | Calm yourselves! | 全都冷静点 |
[47:51] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[48:15] | Enough! | 够了 |
[48:23] | Is this what you are? | 你们就是这种东西 |
[48:26] | Animals, | 畜生 |
[48:28] | demanding slaughter? | 宰了你们才高兴 |
[48:33] | We give you freedom. | 我们给了你们自由 |
[48:35] | And you repay it with blood and dishonor. | 你们就干出这种无耻的事情来 |
[48:41] | If you can not stand among us as trusted brother | 如果你们不能真心诚意地当我们的兄弟 |
[48:46] | if you can not follow my orders | 如果你们不遵守我的命令 |
[48:54] | take leave now. | 现在就滚 |
[48:56] | Or join Sedullus in death. | 否则跟赛杜鲁斯一个下场 |
[49:07] | I follow Spartacus. | 我跟从斯巴达克斯 |
[49:10] | And call no man my kin that does not stand so. | 不愿意的人 我绝不拿他当族人 |
[49:32] | The man that kills Sedullus | 杀掉赛杜鲁斯的人 |
[49:38] | is great warrior. | 勇不可挡 |
[49:42] | And Lugo follow. | 卢戈跟定你了 |
[53:25] | Praetor, pressing concer. | 民政官 有急事报告 |
[55:08] | Gannicus has made his decision. | 甘尼克斯已经做出决定了 |