时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | See end to vengeance. | 了结这段恩怨吧 |
[00:07] | Take the life of Glaber’s woman | 杀了葛雷博的老婆 |
[00:09] | as he took the life of yours. | 就像他杀了你老婆一样 |
[00:11] | The child is yours! | 孩子是你的 |
[00:12] | You sought Praetor Varinius’ affections once. | 你追求过民政官瓦里留斯 |
[00:16] | Send message, and you could yet gain them. | 你的话肯定能够打动他 |
[00:18] | Do you not see it? | 你没有看到吗 |
[00:20] | The gods have led me upon path to Gaius. | 诸神引导我一步步走近盖尤斯 |
[00:23] | As their will has removed Ilithyia from it. | 正如他们把伊莉西娅带走 |
[00:25] | Have you lost mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:27] | It’s your brother’s, is it not? | 这是你哥哥的 对吧 |
[00:29] | How did you come by this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[00:30] | Hidden amongst Ashur’s treasures. | 藏在阿舒尔的财物当中 |
[00:33] | Yet the villain moves only upon command | 不过这个坏家伙只听命于 |
[00:35] | of Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博 |
[00:39] | Glaber agrees to terms. | 葛雷博答应这些条件了吗 |
[00:40] | I am for Atella, see it done. | 我要去阿泰拉 完成这笔交易 |
[00:44] | He chose vengeance against me, over your life. | 但他选择向我复仇 而不是救你 |
[00:48] | You let me live? | 你放我走 |
[00:52] | Do not think it a kindness. | 别以为我是好心 |
[01:21] | Lugo! | 卢戈 |
[01:22] | Open fucking eyes. | 睁开你的狗眼 |
[01:25] | To see what? | 出什么事了吗 |
[01:27] | Wake when trees attack, little man. | 小家伙 别草木皆兵 |
[02:03] | Romans! | 是罗马军队 |
[02:05] | Fucking Romans! | 操蛋的罗马人来了 |
[02:06] | Move! | 快点 |
[02:26] | Enough! | 够了 |
[02:30] | Stand down! | 都住手 |
[02:42] | This was but fucking test? | 你这是在搞演习 |
[02:44] | If it had not been… | 要不是的话 |
[02:46] | you would all be for the afterlife. | 你们现在都没命了 |
[02:50] | We will not be taken unaware next time. | 下次再也不会这样措手不及了 |
[02:57] | I would see words forged into action. | 我希望大家说到做到 |
[03:01] | Rise and take morning meal. | 都起来 吃早饭 |
[03:07] | The day ahead of us will be long. | 今天要干的事多着呢 |
[03:32] | It causes worry | 我早上起来 |
[03:35] | to stir and find you gone from our bed. | 发现你不在身边 很是担心 |
[03:39] | I could not remain there. | 我睡不着 |
[03:42] | The mind churns with thoughts of those taken too soon from us. | 老想着那些过早离开我们的可怜人 |
[03:47] | And the monsters who tore them from loving embrace. | 还有那些夺走他们性命的畜生 |
[03:57] | We have both suffered immeasurable loss. | 我们失去的都很多 |
[04:03] | We must take comforts from what we have found… | 只能在彼此的身上 |
[04:08] | in each other… | 寻找安慰 |
[04:12] | I have moved foolishly, and with regret. | 我太冒失了 很后悔 |
[04:16] | That I have denied you opportunity to properly mourn your wife. | 导致你没有机会悼念妻子 |
[04:21] | She is but fleeting memory… | 她只是一段回忆 |
[04:26] | one that shall fade | 如夜晚的迷雾 |
[04:30] | as the night mist, | 在清晨阳光的照耀下 |
[04:32] | caressed by morning sun… | 转瞬间便无影无踪 |
[04:52] | Ilithyia…? | 伊莉西娅 |
[05:31] | What of the child? | 孩子怎么样 |
[05:32] | It yet moves within her. | 她肚子里有动静 |
[05:36] | She wakes. | 她醒了 |
[05:42] | Out. | 出去 |
[05:48] | Are you of this world? | 你是真的存在吗 |
[05:51] | Take hand, | 握着我的手 |
[05:54] | and know that I am flesh. | 你就知道我是真实的 |
[05:57] | Leave us. | 都退下 |
[06:01] | I thought you gone from this world. | 我还以为你已经不在人世了 |
[06:03] | As did I. | 我也这么想过 |
[06:05] | Yet the gods have seen me returned to your arms. | 不过诸神慈悲 让我又回到你的身边 |
[06:09] | It is a blessing. | 真是福气 |
[06:10] | One shared by our child. | 我们的孩子也有福 |
[06:16] | The warmth of the life inside me… | 我体内的小生命 |
[06:19] | it gave strength and comfort, when all seemed lost. | 在我最绝望的时候给予我力量和安慰 |
[06:26] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[06:27] | I could not. | 不是逃出来的 |
[06:30] | He let me go. | 他放了我 |
[06:31] | Spartacus released you? | 斯巴达克斯放了你 |
[06:32] | He said… | 他说 |
[06:33] | that taking my life would have no meaning. | 就算杀了我也毫无意义 |
[06:38] | And where were you held? | 你被关在哪儿 |
[06:39] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | I was bound and stripped of sight. | 我双手被绑 眼睛也被蒙上 |
[06:43] | How did Gannicus carry you to him? | 甘尼克斯怎么把你带到那儿的 |
[06:46] | By horse for part of a day. | 骑了半天马 |
[06:49] | By foot through woods for hours more. | 又在林子里走了很久 |
[06:51] | And you saw nothing of their camp? | 你没看到他们的藏身之地吗 |
[06:53] | Only the dank hole they kept me. | 只见过关我的那个潮湿的洞 |
[06:55] | Dug into the earth? | 是在地下的 |
[06:56] | Or made of stone and wood? | 还是用石头和木头搭起来的 |
[06:57] | What does it fucking matter? | 这又有什么关系 |
[07:01] | It was made of stone, | 是石头砌成的 |
[07:04] | with beams of wood. | 还有木头柱子 |
[07:06] | Scribblings carved into the rock. | 石头上还刻了很多乱糟糟的字 |
[07:08] | What did they say? | 上面说些什么 |
[07:09] | I did not know. | 我不知道 |
[07:11] | They were faded and broken. | 字迹不全 而且很模糊 |
[07:12] | In what tongue were they etched? | 用什么语言写的 |
[07:14] | They appeared Greek. | 看着像希腊语 |
[07:21] | Why am I not in our bedchambers? | 为什么我不在我们的卧室里 |
[07:23] | Ilithyia — | 伊莉西娅 |
[07:23] | I thought it a dream. | 我还以为是在做梦 |
[07:29] | Seppia in your arms… | 你抱着赛皮娅 |
[07:32] | Your hands upon her… | 上下其手 |
[07:36] | Spartacus was right. | 斯巴达克斯说的对 |
[07:39] | My death would not have held meaning. | 就算我死了也没有什么意义 |
[07:45] | You do not love me. | 你已经不爱我了 |
[07:48] | And you greet this as revelation? | 你觉得出乎意料吗 |
[07:53] | Time and again you tore my heart from my chest. | 你一次又一次地伤我的心 |
[07:57] | Is it a wonder it now stands empty in your regard? | 我心里没有你了 这很奇怪吗 |
[08:06] | Is there nothing left between us? | 我们之间什么都没有了吗 |
[08:11] | I once asked the same of you. | 我曾经这么问过你 |
[08:14] | Do you recall your reply? | 还记得你是怎么回答的吗 |
[08:17] | Have I not suffered enough for it? | 我受的罪还不够吗 |
[08:20] | I would have life as it was, | 我想回到从前的生活 |
[08:23] | with my husband beside me. | 让我的丈夫陪在身边 |
[08:25] | The man you speak of no longer exists. | 你所说的人已经不在了 |
[08:28] | Then what stands before me? | 那我面前的你又是谁 |
[08:31] | Assuming his manner and form? | 有着他的外貌与举止 |
[08:34] | A monster. | 一头怪物 |
[08:37] | Rough hewn by unfortunate events, | 灾难创造我的躯体 |
[08:42] | and given breath by necessity. | 绝境给了我生命 |
[08:55] | We cannot defend the temple | 如果我们这么争吵不休 |
[08:57] | if we are at odds with one another. | 就不可能守住这座神庙 |
[08:59] | Give Lugo warrior to share watch! | 派个能打的跟卢戈站岗 |
[09:01] | Not little man, with little balls! | 不要这种个子小 卵蛋也小的 |
[09:03] | My balls did not allow breach. | 我的卵蛋也没有失职 |
[09:06] | Your eyes were closed in pursuit of dreams. | 你当时眼睛闭上了 做美梦了吧 |
[09:08] | You fell to slumber? | 你睡着了 |
[09:09] | And you blame Nasir, you lazy shit? | 你还怪罪纳西尔 你个懒猪 |
[09:12] | Turn effort from defending your boy, | 别顾着维护你家的小男孩了 |
[09:13] | and look upon your own failings. | 好好检讨你自个儿的问题吧 |
[09:15] | Then Let us relive the moment, | 那我们就再来一次 |
[09:16] | and see different fucking result. | 看我怎么弄死你 |
[09:17] | The Romans will come. | 罗马人快来了 |
[09:21] | And if they find us divided, | 如果他们发现我们起内讧 |
[09:24] | we will fall before them. | 我们必败无疑 |
[09:25] | Words of meaning. | 说点有用的 |
[09:27] | She speaks the truth. | 她说的对 |
[09:28] | What would you have us do? | 你想让我们怎么样 |
[09:29] | Try not to get your fucking head bashed. | 保护好你那个猪头别挨打 |
[09:31] | Bold words, | 脸皮真厚 |
[09:32] | for one who tumbled so quickly. | 自个儿倒地的速度那么快 |
[09:33] | I was absent fucking sword! | 那是因为我手里没家伙 |
[09:35] | Why does little man have sword, and not Lugo? | 为啥这小家伙有剑 卢戈却没有 |
[09:37] | We cannot face the Romans with fucking sticks. | 我们总不能用他妈的木棍戳罗马人吧 |
[09:39] | Then I will teach you the bow — | 那我就教你用弓箭 |
[09:44] | We are from east of the Rhine. | 我们是莱茵河东岸的汉子 |
[09:46] | We fight with fucking steel. | 我们他妈的只玩剑 |
[09:47] | We must use what we have. | 我们有什么就用什么 |
[09:57] | She asks why you let Ilithyia go, | 她问你为何葛雷博没按要求 |
[09:59] | when Glaber did not trade weapons as promised. | 给我们武器 你还要放伊莉西娅走 |
[10:01] | A thing I have also wondered. | 这事儿我也想问 |
[10:08] | Taking her life would not have gained us what we need. | 杀了她 我们也达不到目的 |
[10:13] | It would only have served misplaced vengeance. | 这样的复仇是不正当的 |
[10:15] | We are better than this. | 我们不是这样的人 |
[10:18] | We are better than the Romans. | 我们不像罗马人那样无耻 |
[10:21] | Oenomaus. | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[10:22] | Gannicus. | 甘尼克斯 |
[10:24] | See everyone to guarded position. | 组织人员部署岗哨 |
[10:25] | We will train against assault by light of day,… | 我们来进行日间突袭的演习 |
[10:28] | and attempt to elevate night’s low defeat. | 还要提升我们夜间防御的能力 |
[10:31] | Let us see it done. | 那就快开始吧 |
[10:32] | I have no need of aid. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[10:34] | Lugo! Nasir! | 卢戈 纳西尔 |
[10:36] | Take position upon wall. | 去墙上站岗 |
[10:38] | Donar! Nemetes! | 多纳 纳美特斯人 |
[10:39] | Lydon! Saxa! | 莱顿 萨克莎 |
[10:42] | Fall to my side! | 跟我来 |
[10:46] | I fear result will be the same in light of day. | 恐怕白天的结果也是一样 |
[10:49] | We are not a fist, | 我们太不团结了 |
[10:51] | but fingers twitching absent single purpose. | 根本就是一盘散沙 |
[10:56] | My words crash upon ear, | 他们听到了我的话 |
[10:59] | but fail to pierce heart. | 可是心里无法接受 |
[11:01] | Then we must stab deeper. | 那就用猛药治 |
[11:04] | Perhaps a punishment, for those | 不然我们惩罚一下 |
[11:06] | who fail in the day’s training? | 训练中表现不好的人 |
[11:08] | You cannot forge trust and loyalty | 我们不能像罗马人那样 |
[11:09] | at the ends of a whip, as the Romans believe. | 相信鞭子可以抽出信任和忠诚 |
[11:12] | Then what would you use? | 那该怎么办啊 |
[11:14] | Soft kisses and whispers of love? | 香吻一枚 甜言蜜语 |
[11:21] | Gather Fulco and Harudes. | 叫上伏尔柯和哈鲁德斯 |
[11:23] | There is a thing I would have you do. | 我要你们办件事 |
[11:26] | What are your thoughts? | 你想干嘛 |
[11:29] | To see fingers joined in single purpose. | 把这盘散沙捏成一团 |
[11:44] | It is a thing of much regret. | 这件事太令人遗憾了 |
[11:52] | Lucius is no longer among us. | 卢修斯永远离开了我们 |
[11:55] | A loss keenly felt. | 心里好难受 |
[12:03] | Yet we must move from wounded heart. | 但我们必须尽快振作起来 |
[12:06] | Turn towards what must be done. | 还有很多事情要做 |
[12:09] | I would have you train more archers, | 我要你训练更多的弓箭手 |
[12:12] | as you suggested. | 就按你的建议 |
[12:14] | Is that all you woul have from me? | 你只需要我做这些吗 |
[12:21] | Gather your bow. | 拿上你的弓 |
[12:24] | You have not slept by my side. | 你不来跟我睡了 |
[12:27] | You do not speak, unless to give order. | 除了命令 就没讲过别的话 |
[12:30] | How long do you seek to punish me? | 你还要惩罚我多久啊 |
[12:32] | It’s not my intent. | 我不是这意思 |
[12:33] | Yet result stands the same. | 可是结果都一样 |
[12:36] | You turn from me. | 你抛弃了我 |
[12:38] | You turned from yourself, | 是你抛弃自己 |
[12:39] | when you made attempt upon Ilithyia. | 在你打算杀伊莉西娅的时候 |
[12:42] | An act that would have stained you forever. | 这种行为导致你一辈子都有污点 |
[12:44] | I thought only to save you from the same. | 我只希望你能够清清白白 |
[12:46] | You thought to save what we had. | 你是想保住我们曾经的感情 |
[12:51] | Had? | 曾经 |
[12:56] | Can you no longer find comfort in my arms? | 你在我怀里寻求不到安慰了吗 |
[13:00] | Can you find such in mine? | 那你在我怀里呢 |
[13:02] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:05] | If you would but give me more of your heart. | 只要你愿意多付出一点真心 |
[13:15] | I have given all that remains. | 能给的我全都给你了 |
[13:22] | It this not enough. | 这还不够 |
[13:26] | No. | 对 |
[13:28] | It is not. | 是不够 |
[13:39] | I felt it | 我感觉到了 |
[13:41] | since the very start, | 从一开始 |
[13:43] | an absence in your touch, | 你给我的抚摸 |
[13:46] | no matter how warm, | 无论多么温暖 |
[13:48] | an emptiness. | 总有一份空虚 |
[13:51] | I turned from it, | 我不喜欢 |
[13:54] | certain one day l would be able to fill it. | 我以为某天我肯定能填满你的空虚 |
[13:57] | The gods themselves would fail such effort. | 诸神也做不到这一点 |
[14:03] | Will it move you… | 你会触动吗 |
[14:07] | one day when you see me in the arms of another? | 如果某天我躺在他人怀中 |
[14:11] | l will know the sting of it… | 我肯定会难受 |
[14:15] | yet l pray you find in them… | 但我依然希望你能找到 |
[14:21] | what you could not find in mine. | 从我这里得不到的东西 |
[14:38] | Let us see to training. | 我们去训练吧 |
[14:41] | And what must be done. | 还有很多事要做 |
[15:04] | He does not love you… | 他不爱你 |
[15:06] | You let me live… | 你放我走 |
[15:07] | Do not think it a kindness… | 别以为我是好心 |
[15:11] | Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅 |
[15:23] | The gods have heard my prayers. | 诸神一定听到了我的祈祷 |
[15:25] | To return you to my arms… | 才把你送回我的怀抱 |
[15:28] | You alone offer such embrace. | 只有你给我这么热烈的拥抱 |
[15:30] | I have not taken food nor rest | 自从你离开了我 |
[15:32] | since you were torn from them. | 我整天寝食难安 |
[15:34] | Nor would I have, | 没有你 |
[15:36] | until I had followed you to suspected fate. | 我宁愿追随你而去 |
[15:39] | Would that all held me as close to heart. | 你对我真是太贴心了 |
[15:41] | Well, you’re the reason that mine still beats. | 正因为你 我还活着 |
[15:43] | You and the blessing you carry. | 你和你神赐的祝福 |
[15:48] | I have never considered it as such. | 我以前从来没这样想过 |
[15:52] | Yet in that final moment, | 但是到了最后的时刻 |
[15:54] | when I thought life was forfeit, | 当我以为自己马上要死了 |
[15:57] | I felt a great sadness. | 我觉得好悲伤 |
[16:01] | Not for myself, but for innocent child, | 不是为我自己 而是为了我无辜的孩子 |
[16:05] | doomed to suffer for the mistakes of the mother. | 他在为母亲犯的错误而受罚 |
[16:10] | We have both made many. | 我们都犯过很多错 |
[16:16] | The child is Spartacus’. | 这孩子是斯巴达克斯的 |
[16:23] | He gave seed the night you maneuvered me | 你骗我跟他上床的那天晚上 |
[16:25] | into laying with him. | 他给我的 |
[16:28] | Ilithyia — | 伊莉西娅 |
[16:28] | I no longer lay blame at your feet. | 我已经不怪你了 |
[16:32] | It was my hands that forced you to seek vengeance. | 是我逼你报复的 |
[16:36] | My choices that have cast me adrift. | 我无所依靠是自找的 |
[16:39] | Clinging to a woman I once hated. | 与我恨过的女人相偎相依 |
[16:43] | And a child I unreasonably grow to love. | 还有了一个我不该爱却又爱上的孩子 |
[16:47] | To feel such hope and such joy blossoming within you… | 感受在你心中盛开的希望和喜悦吧 |
[16:53] | That’s the rarest of all flowers. | 那是世上最珍贵的花 |
[16:56] | Regardless of why it blooms. | 无所谓花儿盛开的原因 |
[17:01] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:02] | I-I did not know you were ah– | 我不知道你其实… |
[17:06] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | She moves to assume my place at Gaius’ side. | 她想取代我在盖尤斯身边的地位 |
[17:16] | One day she will see him for what he truly is. | 总有一天她会发现他的真面目 |
[17:19] | Oh, her eyes have already been opened. | 噢 她已经发现了 |
[17:24] | Seppius was not murdered by his slaves, | 赛普修斯不是被他的奴隶杀死的 |
[17:28] | but by your husband. | 凶手是你丈夫 |
[17:30] | Gaius? | 盖尤斯 |
[17:31] | A thing which I discovered through most | 我在一件非常不幸的事情当中 |
[17:33] | unfortunate manner, and shared only with Seppia. | 发现了此事 然后只告诉了赛皮娅 |
[17:39] | Yet she stays within this house? | 那她还留在这里干嘛 |
[17:43] | Body offered to the man that so wounded her? | 还要把身体献给仇人玩弄吗 |
[17:46] | To leave now would only serve to arouse suspicion. | 现在离开只会引起怀疑 |
[17:51] | Yet she burns with thoughts of avenging her brother. | 但她心里已经燃起了复仇之火 |
[17:56] | I would see such embers given breath. | 我要让那把火烧起来 |
[18:02] | And in resulting flames, | 等到烈火燃尽 |
[18:06] | my child and I | 我和我的孩子 |
[18:08] | to rise from the ashes of ill-fated past. | 就能凤凰涅槃 浴火重生了 |
[18:13] | They traveled by horse, | 他们骑马前行 |
[18:15] | then on foot through forest for several hours. | 然后花了几个钟头步行穿过森林 |
[18:19] | Yet she does not know what direction she travelled in. | 但她并不知道走的方向 |
[18:23] | Spartacus has attacked the mine of Lucania here… | 斯巴达克斯攻击过卢卡尼亚矿区 |
[18:26] | The arena in Capua… | 卡普亚的竞技场 |
[18:28] | The port of Neapolis… | 那不勒斯的港口 |
[18:30] | And attempted to make trade in Atella… | 还企图在阿泰拉进行交易 |
[18:34] | The curve would suggest they move outward from a central position, | 路线显示出他们从里到外的活动范围 |
[18:38] | in this region. | 就在这一片 |
[18:40] | Yet a vast area. | 还是太大了 |
[18:43] | Did she mention anything more that may be of use? | 她还说了什么有用的情报吗 |
[18:48] | Only that she was kept beneath ground. | 只说她被关在地下 |
[18:51] | In a chamber with faded lettering, | 那间屋子的墙上有模糊的字母 |
[18:53] | perhaps Greek in origin. | 也许是希腊文 |
[19:00] | Apologies… | 请稍等 |
[19:05] | He’s Roman, Lucius Caelius. | 是罗马人 卢修斯·凯利乌斯 |
[19:08] | From Vesuvius. | 从维苏威来的 |
[19:12] | See yourself to wine and food. | 去喝点酒 吃点东西吧 |
[19:14] | His efforts bear fruit? | 他的努力有成果了 |
[19:16] | Plucked from Spartacus’ own garden. | 还是从斯巴达克斯自家后院摘的果子呢 |
[19:22] | His overly ripe friend goes by name of Lucius Caelius. | 他的忘年交名叫卢修斯·凯利乌斯 |
[19:26] | Known by those questioned to frequent market | 打探后得知 他是那不勒斯和阿泰拉 |
[19:28] | in Neapolis and Atella… | 两地集市的常客 |
[19:31] | and to dwell in the shadows of Vesuvius. | 他住在维苏威的背面 |
[19:34] | Still too vast an area. | 范围还是太大 |
[19:36] | Made smaller by your wife’s discerning eyes. | 您夫人敏锐的眼光缩小了范围 |
[19:38] | There is a, a temple near mountain’s foot, long abandoned. | 山脚下有一座废弃多年的神庙 |
[19:43] | Erected many years past by Greek hands. | 是由希腊人建造的 |
[19:51] | Then we march at nightfall, | 我们可以夜里行军 |
[19:54] | and by dawn’s light see an end to Spartacus. | 黎明时分就能抓到斯巴达克斯了 |
[19:58] | I would urge no small amount of caution. | 我建议一定要小心谨慎 |
[20:01] | If memory serve, there’s a wall protecting this temple. | 据我所知 这座庙有一堵围墙 |
[20:05] | Spartacus and his men will surely | 斯巴达克斯一伙人 |
[20:06] | have fortified position. | 肯定加强了防御 |
[20:08] | Then we shall bring to bear the fiery might of Rome | 那我们就要展现罗马军队的强大实力 |
[20:12] | and see defenses fall, | 打破他们的防线 |
[20:14] | in advance of the man himself. | 再干掉那个不自量力的家伙 |
[20:16] | Prepare your men. | 集结你的人手 |
[20:17] | And I would have you at my side, | 等到那个荣耀的时刻 |
[20:19] | to share in glorious moment. | 我要你共同感受 |
[20:23] | A great honor. | 不胜荣幸 |
[20:26] | It shames me to seek reward beyond it, | 这会子再要求别的实在有愧 |
[20:30] | yet heart’s desire turns reason a fool. | 可我实在太想 不由自主地犯了傻 |
[20:33] | You are many things, Syrian. | 你有很多面 叙利亚人 |
[20:34] | But do not expect me to believe you a fool. | 但我可不会相信你傻 |
[20:38] | Give voice to your desire. | 想要什么就说 |
[20:40] | See it considered. | 我自会考虑 |
[20:54] | Nemetes! | 纳美特斯人 |
[20:55] | You attack before command is given! | 还没发令你就进攻了 |
[20:57] | You must remain hidden until the Romans are drawn in. | 在罗马人靠近之前 你要隐蔽好 |
[21:00] | You would see them breach the wall? | 你就任凭他们突破进来 |
[21:01] | We would see them trapped, you simple fuck. | 我们是要困住他们 傻帽 |
[21:03] | Like fish in a net. | 就像瓮中之鳖 |
[21:05] | A wagon approaches. | 有辆马车过来了 |
[21:06] | Agron leads it. | 艾力冈领头呢 |
[21:10] | He has attacked another one, without command. | 他又不听命令打劫马车了 |
[21:13] | No. | 不是 |
[21:13] | He acts upon my orders. | 是我让他去的 |
[21:15] | Towards what purpose? | 去干什么 |
[21:17] | To secure what we desperately need. | 搞来我们目前最需要的东西 |
[21:27] | I barely know the man, absent furrowed brow. | 要不是那紧锁的眉头 我都不认识他了 |
[21:30] | He is not a man of drunken pursuits. | 他可不是酒鬼 |
[21:33] | His brow may not reveal it, | 看眉毛可能看不出来 |
[21:35] | but there is yet intent upon mind. | 不过他心里肯定有什么想法 |
[21:37] | It lifts heart, to hear voices raised in spirit. | 听到大家的欢声笑语 我很开心 |
[21:45] | To see us bonded. | 我们这么团结 |
[21:48] | Not by brand. | 不管有无烙印 |
[21:50] | Not by homeland. | 不因故乡有别 |
[21:52] | But by an ideal. | 只因共同的理想 |
[21:55] | That every man…every woman… | 每个人 不论男女 |
[22:01] | should be born, should live, and should die | 不论降临人世 生存还是死亡 |
[22:04] | with the taste of freedom forever upon their lips. | 都应该品尝到自由的滋味 |
[22:09] | Yet if we are to defeat the Romans, | 但是 我们要尽弃前嫌 |
[22:15] | we must put aside our differeces, | 团结一心 |
[22:17] | and come together as one. | 才能击溃罗马人 |
[22:19] | Let us have sport! | 我们来一场比赛吧 |
[22:21] | Pairing those of you with ill feelings | 彼此看不顺眼的人组成一组 |
[22:23] | against your equals. | 与对手切磋切磋 |
[22:24] | And let us see if thirst for victory | 试看对胜利的渴望 |
[22:28] | triumphs petty quarrel. | 能否战胜小小的嫌隙 |
[22:29] | Intent is revealed. | 他的想法出来了 |
[22:32] | Donar! | 多纳 |
[22:34] | Nemetes! | 纳美特斯人 |
[22:37] | Take position. | 就位 |
[22:40] | Lugo! | 卢戈 |
[22:42] | Nasir! | 纳西尔 |
[22:44] | You will face them. | 你们和他们对战 |
[22:48] | We’ll win. | 我们会赢的 |
[22:49] | If you keep out of way, little man. | 只要你别碍事 小家伙 |
[22:53] | Don’t fucking call me that. | 你他妈的别这么叫我 |
[23:29] | Begin! | 开始 |
[23:32] | It is a thing of beauty, is it not? | 多么美好的事情啊 不是吗 |
[23:37] | What a man may accomplish | 一个人只要努力奋斗 |
[23:39] | if mind is set to purpose. | 能实现多大的成就啊 |
[23:47] | Yet there something missing… | 不过还缺一样东西 |
[23:51] | freedom | 自由 |
[23:53] | To see treasures put to use absent constraint. | 能够无拘无束地挥霍财宝 |
[23:56] | To live, knowing each choice made | 能够独立自主地作出决定 |
[24:02] | is your own. | 这才是人生 |
[24:09] | Spartacus and I stand together in such desires. | 斯巴达克斯在这点上和我想法一样 |
[24:12] | Then you find yourself in low company. | 你也就是一个低贱的奴隶 |
[24:15] | Soon to be elevated. | 情况很快就会变了 |
[24:19] | Ashur has done the impossible, | 阿舒尔做到了不可能做到的事 |
[24:21] | and discovered where the dreaded villain secrets himself. | 发现了那个大坏蛋的藏身之处 |
[24:24] | And in reward, | 作为回报 |
[24:27] | Glaber bestows deepest wish upon me. | 葛雷博给我许了好东西呢 |
[24:33] | He sets you free? | 他赐予你自由 |
[24:35] | After we take Spartacus at Vesuvius. | 等在维苏威拿下斯巴达克斯后 |
[24:39] | Yet releasing me from bond is but a taste | 恢复自由身不过是开胃菜 |
[24:43] | of more sumptuous meal. | 美味佳肴还多着呢 |
[24:49] | One which you shall feast upon alone. | 你就一个人慢慢享用吧 |
[24:53] | After Spartacus is defeated, | 等打败了斯巴达克斯 |
[24:55] | Ilithyia will return to Rome with her husband. | 伊莉西娅就跟她丈夫回罗马 |
[24:59] | And trusted friend will be at her side. | 我是她的密友 自然随她同行 |
[25:02] | I fear Ilithyia must find a new one. | 恐怕伊莉西娅要另找密友了 |
[25:11] | You will remain here. | 你要留下来 |
[25:14] | To assume mantle of loving wife. | 继续扮演爱妻的角色 |
[25:20] | Glaber will not allow this. | 葛雷博不会同意的 |
[25:23] | He more than allows it. | 他不光同意了 |
[25:24] | He gives union blessing. | 还另有赏赐 |
[25:27] | And presents gift of this ludus | 把这座训练场送给我 |
[25:31] | in recognition of honored service. | 以表彰我出色的贡献 |
[25:35] | He gives you my husband’s legacy? | 他竟然将我丈夫的遗产赠予你 |
[25:40] | We shall forge a new one, my love. | 亲爱的 我们结成夫妻后 |
[25:43] | As husband and wife. | 可以建立新的家业 |
[25:46] | And together we shall see the noble rise of the House of Ashur. | 然后共同见证阿舒尔家族的辉煌崛起 |
[25:59] | Have the men equipped and ready to travel by sunrise. | 要士兵整顿装备 做好黎明前行军的准备 |
[26:02] | See that it happens. | 你负责这件事 |
[26:05] | You were able to acquire what is needed? | 有没有拿到我们要的东西 |
[26:09] | They are upon road from Neapolis. | 正在从那不勒斯过来的路上 |
[26:11] | Meet them and hasten arrival. | 你去迎接 催促他们尽快抵达 |
[26:14] | I will hold no delay in marching south. | 我要马不停蹄地赶往南方 |
[26:17] | I would advise a different course. | 我建议你换条路线 |
[26:28] | I’ve been dispatched with message from the Senate. | 我来此传达元老院的指示 |
[26:31] | You are to cease pursuit of Spartacus | 你要停止对斯巴达克斯的追捕 |
[26:32] | and return to Rome immediately. | 并即刻返回罗马 |
[26:34] | I am a praetor of the Republic. | 我是罗马共和国的民政官 |
[26:36] | The Senate holds no power to make such demands of me. | 元老院无权对我做出这样的要求 |
[26:39] | True, they do not. | 没错 他们无权 |
[26:41] | They have only the power to recommend a path of action. | 他们只能建议你采取某种行动 |
[26:44] | One only a man with no intent to rise above | 不打算晋升的人 |
[26:46] | current position would ignore. | 大可以选择无视 |
[26:49] | And they send words through the man who conspires to claim my wife? | 他们竟然派一个意图夺我妻子的人来传话 |
[26:59] | I am hardly alone in such ambitions, am I? | 有此想法的不止我一个 对吗 |
[27:03] | Troubling news has lit upon ear. | 我偶然听到谣言 |
[27:05] | That Spartacus has seized what I could not. | 说我没得到的女人 让斯巴达克斯带走了 |
[27:08] | You do not know of what you speak. | 你简直不知所谓 |
[27:10] | And you are an incompetent fool, | 你简直愚不可及 |
[27:11] | to allow your wife to be taken by a slave. | 竟然让一个奴隶劫走了你老婆 |
[27:14] | Taken? | 劫走 |
[27:19] | Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅 |
[27:21] | It appears you have been misinformed. | 你的消息似乎不可靠啊 |
[27:24] | I have been taken only to bed, | 我不过是到床上休息去了 |
[27:27] | my child causing unexpected discomfort | 怀孕期快结束了 |
[27:30] | in waning months of pregnancy. | 孩子有点不安分 |
[27:32] | Did it also cause the bruise upon your cheek? | 你脸上的瘀伤也是孩子造成的 |
[27:37] | No, it did not. | 不 不是 |
[27:40] | The fault was mine. | 是我不小心 |
[27:42] | A misplaced step as I was coming from the bath. | 沐浴后不经意跌倒 就摔伤了 |
[27:48] | You should choose footing more carefully. | 那你走路要更小心才是 |
[27:50] | As you should choose your words. | 你说话也要小心 |
[28:03] | Return home, Gaius. | 回家去吧 盖尤斯 |
[28:06] | And tend to your wife, | 看紧你妻子 |
[28:07] | before yet another man makes attempt upon her. | 当心又让人家给抢走了 |
[28:09] | I shall take my leave when Spartacus falls. | 斯巴达克斯伏法之日 就是我荣归之时 |
[28:11] | A task long overdue in its completion. | 你已经拖得太久了 |
[28:13] | Yet now within grasp. | 如今尽在我掌握 |
[28:15] | I march to Vesuvius, and an end to the man. | 我率军到维苏威 他的末日就到了 |
[28:18] | Vesuvius? | 维苏威 |
[28:21] | Is that where he hides? | 他就躲在那里吗 |
[28:23] | It is of no concern to you. | 此事不劳你费心 |
[28:24] | The Senate believes otherwise. | 元老院另有决定 |
[28:26] | I’ve been appointed to assume your place with an army of worth, | 由我率领称职的军队 接过你的任务 |
[28:29] | and bring Spartacus to justice. | 将斯巴达克斯绳之于法 |
[28:32] | And if I refuse to step aside? | 如果我拒绝妥协呢 |
[28:35] | It is a choice you are free to make. | 那是你自己的选择 |
[28:37] | But one that would end all hope of rising from the shit | 不过你要再想从这堆烂摊子里爬起来 |
[28:40] | you have mired yourself in. | 就是痴心妄想了 |
[28:43] | Save what little worth your name yet holds, | 保住你那点仅剩的名誉 |
[28:46] | and set path towards Rome. | 回罗马去吧 |
[29:00] | Varinius! | 瓦里留斯 |
[29:03] | Thank the gods you received my message. | 感谢诸神 你收到了我的信 |
[29:05] | And I respond to it, | 结果我一过来 |
[29:05] | only to find Ilithyia safely within these walls. | 却发现伊莉西娅好端端地坐在家里 |
[29:08] | Spartacus freed her. | 斯巴达克斯放了她 |
[29:10] | Why would he show mercy to the wife of the man that hunts him? | 他为什么对敌人的妻子大发慈悲 |
[29:13] | I make no attempt to understand the mind of a slave. | 我才不会花时间猜度一个奴隶的想法呢 |
[29:15] | Your time instead spent inventing tales of abduction. | 你的时间都用来编造绑架的谣言了 |
[29:19] | Does what you write of your brother hold similar merit? | 你哥哥的事不会也是编的吧 |
[29:21] | Everything I have told you is true. | 我告诉你的都是真的 |
[29:24] | Gaius took the life of my brother. | 盖尤斯杀了我哥哥 |
[29:26] | And what evidence do you claim, | 那你有什么证据 |
[29:27] | to dare place charge against a praetor of Rome? | 竟敢指控一位罗马民政官 |
[29:29] | Seppius’ bracelet, a mirror of my own. | 赛普修斯的手镯 跟我的一样 |
[29:33] | Found hidden among the belongings of a man loyal to– | 藏在一个家伙的财物里 他绝对服从… |
[29:35] | A fucking bracelet is all you hold? | 就一个破手镯顶屁用 |
[29:37] | You stupid little girl. | 你个傻丫头 |
[29:38] | Please do not turn from this. | 你千万不要一走了之 |
[29:40] | Gaius must pay for what he’s done. | 盖尤斯必须为他的行为付出代价 |
[29:42] | I hold no love for the man. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[29:44] | Yet to make accusation based upon the air | 不过这种空穴来风的指控 |
[29:47] | and teary eye would serve no purpose. | 你哭红了眼睛也没有用 |
[29:50] | Nor will further words. | 多说无益 |
[30:27] | You lower guard just before launching attack. | 你发动攻击之前放松了防守 |
[30:30] | Advice gained too late. | 现在说太晚了 |
[30:34] | We lose. | 我们输了 |
[30:37] | But little man fight like giant! | 不过这小家伙打起来很威猛 |
[31:43] | Drink and contest. | 喝酒和比赛 |
[31:45] | A clever strategy, to forge necessary bonds. | 这办法很聪明 是该让大家团结起来 |
[31:49] | And I would see more follow. | 好事还在后面呢 |
[31:55] | A battle well fought. | 打得非常漂亮 |
[31:59] | Let us have new contest! | 再来一组较量吧 |
[32:01] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[32:04] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[32:13] | Get him Agron! | 搞定他 艾力冈 |
[32:15] | He’s too fast for you Agron! | 艾力冈 你打不着他 |
[32:16] | Take position. | 就位 |
[32:25] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[32:28] | Oenomaus! | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[32:30] | Stand against them. | 是他们的对手 |
[32:36] | We can easily best them. | 打败他们很容易 |
[32:38] | If we fight as one. | 只要我们齐心协力 |
[32:40] | Hold this, you fuck! | 拿着 混球 |
[32:42] | Do not drink it. | 不准喝 |
[32:45] | Come and do what is necessary. | 去吧 做你该做的事 |
[33:03] | Ready! | 准备 |
[33:16] | Begin! | 开始 |
[33:29] | Come on, Crixus! | 上啊 克雷斯 |
[33:31] | Teach him who the true champion is, Crixus! | 告诉他谁才是真正的冠军 克雷斯 |
[33:34] | It astounds to witness the change in you. | 真让人惊讶 你的变化好大 |
[33:36] | The world itself can reverse course, if moved by loving hands. | 只要有爱 没有什么是不可能的 |
[33:44] | A blessing. | 你好幸福 |
[33:46] | To hold each other in such regard. | 你们俩这么珍惜对方 |
[33:49] | As Spartacus holds you. | 斯巴达克斯对你也一样 |
[33:53] | No longer. | 那是以前 |
[34:50] | That was well put. | 这一下漂亮 |
[34:55] | You almost had them. | 你差点打败他们了 |
[34:57] | Almost. | 确实差点 |
[35:05] | Agron. | 艾力冈 |
[35:07] | You fought well. | 打得漂亮 |
[35:09] | For a simple fuck from east of the Rhine. | 作为一个来自莱茵河东岸的混球 |
[35:12] | As did you. | 你也不错 |
[35:14] | For a shit-eating Gaul. | 作为一个吃屎的高卢人 |
[35:19] | Let us share drink, and balm wounded pride. | 既然吃了败仗 我们去喝杯酒解解愁吧 |
[35:40] | To suffer the sting of loss. | 失去亲人确实很难受 |
[35:43] | Absent course to right what has been done. | 过去的事情已经没办法改变了 |
[35:47] | I sent for Varinius, as you prompted. | 我照你的建议 给瓦里留斯写了信 |
[35:54] | Only to have him shun word and touch. | 结果他既不理我 更不碰我 |
[36:00] | You are no longer a girl, unblemished by the world. | 你不是纯洁无暇的小姑娘了 |
[36:07] | You’re a woman now. | 你现在是个女人 |
[36:09] | And our hands shape the fates, | 当男人们兴奋得发抖时 |
[36:12] | when those of men tremble. | 命运就掌握在我们手中了 |
[36:14] | It is I who tremble. | 发抖的是我 |
[36:17] | The thought of Gaius’ hands upon me. | 一想到盖尤斯摸我就发抖 |
[36:22] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[36:28] | It is such desire that presents opportunity. | 正因为如此 才有动手的机会呀 |
[36:39] | You suggest the impossible. | 这种事情我做不到 |
[36:41] | I suggest only that you consider the years unfolding before you. | 那你就想想以后的日子怎么过吧 |
[36:47] | Every moment swollen with the knowledge | 盖尤斯·克劳迪斯·葛雷博在罗马 |
[36:49] | that Gaius Claudius Glaber | 舒舒服服地生活 |
[36:52] | lives out his life in the privileged lap of Rome. | 而你只能眼睁睁地度日如年 |
[36:57] | While your brother is forever denied breath. | 你的哥哥则死不瞑目 |
[37:01] | It should not be so. | 不应该这样 |
[37:03] | It should not. | 是不应该 |
[37:08] | Everything I held dear was taken from me as well. | 我所珍惜的一切也被夺走了 |
[37:14] | This house. | 这个宅子 |
[37:16] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[37:18] | Promise of a child… | 养儿育女的期望 |
[37:22] | The things that have been done to us cannot stand unanswered. | 他们犯下的罪孽岂能不了了之 |
[37:26] | To allow it would be to turn | 如果听之任之 |
[37:31] | from those we claimed to have loved. | 我们怎么对得起死去的亲人 |
[37:48] | Is there no other course? | 就没有别的方法了吗 |
[37:50] | If you wish to see your brother’s murder avenged… | 如果你希望为哥哥的死报仇 |
[37:56] | blood must be spilled. | 那就必须见血 |
[38:44] | She is moved towards deed? | 你说服她了吗 |
[38:45] | I believe it so. | 应该没问题 |
[38:47] | You are certain this is what you desire? | 你真的是这样想的吗 |
[38:50] | If Gaius is not moved by pleading word, | 既然言语打动不了盖尤斯 |
[38:52] | then I will have blood and death. | 那我就选择鲜血和死亡 |
[38:55] | And in the bringing of it, | 等到办成了这件事 |
[38:58] | my life returned to me. | 生活就恢复原样了 |
[39:13] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[39:15] | That you depart for Rome? | 听说你要去罗马了 |
[39:16] | I’m left with little choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:18] | It is a terrible thing | 就这么走了 |
[39:20] | to be stripped of such. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[39:23] | Made more grievous by hand that removes it. | 那家伙给我造成的伤害不止如此 |
[39:26] | You speak of Varinius? | 你说瓦里留斯 |
[39:28] | He once more makes attempt to claim what is rightfully mine. | 他又打算夺走本应该属于我的东西 |
[39:32] | As Spartacus claimed my brother’s life? | 正如斯巴达克斯夺走我哥哥的命 |
[39:40] | An unfortunate tragedy. | 确实非常不幸 |
[39:42] | One that yet demands justice. | 凶手还没有伏法 |
[39:44] | The Senate appoints Varinius the task. | 元老院把任务给了瓦里留斯 |
[39:50] | I do not have faith in him, | 我不相信他有能耐 |
[39:51] | to take the life of the man responsible for grievous injury. | 干掉那个活该千刀万剐的家伙 |
[39:58] | Nor I. | 我也不信 |
[40:01] | Yet we must turn from such thought, | 还是别想这些不愉快的事了 |
[40:05] | and seek comfort in the hands of warm embrace — | 不如在温暖的怀抱里寻找慰藉吧 |
[40:23] | Your fucking hands ripped my brother from this world. | 就是你夺走了我哥哥的命 |
[40:27] | And mine shall see you from it. | 我要你血债血偿 |
[41:25] | Gaius… | 盖尤斯 |
[41:29] | I cast you aside… | 我不要你 |
[41:32] | yet you save my life? | 你却救我的命 |
[41:34] | You are my husband. | 你是我的夫君 |
[41:38] | We cannot be what we were. | 我们回不去了 |
[41:42] | Then let us be what we are. | 那就不必回去了 |
[41:46] | We have done terrible things to each other. | 我们都狠狠地伤害过对方 |
[41:50] | I would see such venom turned outward | 如今我要调转矛头 |
[41:53] | to those truly deserving of it. | 对付真正的敌人 |
[41:56] | Seppia. | 赛皮娅 |
[41:58] | The Senate. | 元老院 |
[42:00] | And the man they dispatch to steal your glory. | 还有他们派来抢夺你荣誉的人 |
[42:07] | You would move against Varinius? | 你要对付瓦里留斯 |
[42:11] | We are both monsters, Gaius. | 我们都是怪物 盖尤斯 |
[42:15] | Let us be so together, | 我们联起手来 |
[42:17] | and seize the fucking heavens. | 搅个天翻地覆 |
[42:32] | I shall march to Vesuvius. | 我要去攻打维苏威了 |
[42:36] | See it done. | 完成心愿 |
[42:42] | Pause but a moment. | 稍等片刻又如何 |
[42:46] | I have been too long absent you inside me. | 你已经太久没有上我了 |
[43:19] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[43:20] | I lose myself in the moment. | 我一时间失控了 |
[43:22] | No. | 不 |
[43:26] | It is I who have been lost. | 一直以来是我失控了 |
[43:37] | And your touch that guides me home… | 是你的爱抚 指引我回家 |
[43:57] | And lift your sword | 剑举高 |
[44:00] | Drain your wine | 酒喝饱 |
[44:02] | Drain your cock | 尿一泡 |
[44:06] | Dawn comes too soon night flees too soon | 良宵苦短 黎明快到 |
[44:12] | So lift fucking cup! Lift fucking cup… | 杯莫停 喝到高 |
[44:15] | I still believe you will see us all to untimely end. | 我还是认为你会带我们早早送死 |
[44:24] | Yet it will be a glorious fucking death. | 不过这种死法真他妈的痛快 |
[44:32] | The signal. | 有信号 |
[44:41] | Glaber. | 葛雷博 |
[44:53] | Glaber commands from the rear. | 葛雷博躲在后面指挥 |
[44:56] | A coward’s position. | 懦夫的做派 |
[44:58] | He will advance his troops in tight formation, | 他的军队阵型非常紧密 |
[45:01] | intending to overpower. | 实行压倒性打击 |
[45:04] | It is the Roman way. | 这是罗马人的方式 |
[45:07] | We will teach them ours. | 让他们见识一下我们的方式 |
[46:17] | Fall back to the temple! | 退回神庙 |
[46:28] | Fulco! | 伏尔柯 |
[46:30] | There are too many! | 人太多了 |
[46:32] | Move! | 撤 |
[46:38] | Praetor! | 民政官大人 |
[46:40] | The rebels are in retreat — | 叛军撤退了 |
[47:01] | Phase one. | 一排 |
[47:02] | Two. | 二排 |
[47:04] | Three. | 三排 |
[47:05] | Let’s march! | 冲 |
[48:12] | You are not the man I seek. | 你不是我要找的人 |
[48:46] | Lay down your arms! | 放下武器 |
[48:49] | Do it! | 照做 |
[48:53] | Now we have steel. | 这下我们有兵器了 |
[48:55] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[48:57] | Gather their weapons. | 把他们的武器都拿过来 |
[48:59] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[49:01] | Varinius. | 瓦里留斯 |
[49:04] | I owe you a debt of blood, for Acer and Rhaskos. | 你还欠我一笔血债 艾克和莱斯克斯 |
[49:08] | And we shall see it paid, after answer is given. | 等他坦白交代了 再报仇不迟 |
[49:13] | Where is Glaber? | 葛雷博呢 |
[49:16] | Spartacus — | 斯巴达克斯 |
[50:01] | Pull! | 拉 |
[50:02] | Ignite! | 点火 |
[50:04] | Push! | 推 |
[50:09] | On the ready! | 准备 |
[50:11] | Ready! | 准备 |
[50:13] | On my signal! | 听我号令 |
[50:15] | Load! | 填 |
[50:16] | Ignite! | 点火 |
[50:17] | Release! | 放 |
[50:22] | Again! | 再来 |
[50:23] | We have to move! | 我们必须撤走 |
[51:53] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[51:54] | Into the tunnel! | 进地道 |
[51:59] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 快走 |
[52:05] | Crixus — | 克雷斯 |
[52:08] | Go! | 走 |
[52:09] | We’ll follow! | 我们马上来 |
[52:22] | Oenomaus! | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[52:40] | Move! | 快走 |
[52:40] | Move! Move! | 走 快走 |
[52:46] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[53:13] | Move! | 走 |
[53:25] | Go! Come on! | 走 跟上 |
[53:26] | Quickly! | 快 |
[53:30] | Move! | 走 |
[53:31] | Keep moving! | 不要停 |
[53:43] | There are too many of them. | 他们人太多 |
[53:45] | The mountain path! | 走山路 |
[53:46] | Hurry! | 快 |
[53:47] | There is no other path now. | 没有别的路了 |
[53:49] | We’ll be trapped — | 我们被包围了 |
[53:50] | There’s no choice! | 没办法了 |
[53:51] | We must move! | 我们必须走 |
[53:52] | Go! | 走 |
[54:00] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[54:07] | Go! | 走 |
[54:08] | Move! | 走 |
[54:09] | This way! | 这边 |
[54:10] | This way! | 这边 |
[54:23] | Is there no other way to gain the mountain? | 还有别的路上山吗 |
[54:25] | None, save for the narrow path they escaped upon. | 没有 除了他们用来逃命的那条小道 |
[54:29] | Scores of men were lost, in attempted pursuit. | 我们在追击时损失了不少人 |
[54:32] | Foolish endeavor. | 垂死挣扎 |
[54:35] | They now hold the high ground. | 如今他们居高临下 |
[54:36] | We’ve lost advantage. | 占尽优势 |
[54:38] | You would let them go free? | 你打算放过他们吗 |
[54:40] | No. | 不 |
[54:42] | I would let them feast on mud and rock. | 我要让他们拿泥巴和石头开庆功宴 |
[54:50] | And when hunger and madness drive them from their perch… | 等他们饿得发狂 从上面跑下来时 |
[54:55] | We shall kill them all. | 再把他们赶尽杀绝 |