时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Give report! | 报告军情 |
[00:51] | Spartacus’ cavalry has broken our western flank. | 斯巴达克斯的骑兵冲破了我军西翼 |
[00:54] | That fucking savage. | 该死的野蛮人 |
[00:56] | Give signal to re-form to the south. | 传令下去 向南边集结列阵 |
[01:58] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[03:14] | We must go! | 我们得赶紧撤 |
[03:51] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[03:53] | The Romans have sounded retreat. | 罗马军队鸣金退兵了 |
[04:04] | We have won the day. | 我们打赢了 |
[04:06] | We have won nothing. | 我们啥也没赢 |
[04:08] | Cossinius and Furius again slip from grasp. | 科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯又从我们手心里溜了 |
[04:11] | The same cannot be said for many that stood with them. | 不过他们那么多走狗没能溜掉 |
[04:15] | The field is thick with the dead. | 漫山遍野都是尸体 |
[04:18] | Deserved fate for all who would see us again to shackle and whip. | 活该如此 这些家伙还妄想再次奴役我们 |
[04:36] | Another standard lost? | 又战败了 |
[04:40] | It is a grave wound inflicted upon the Republic, Cossinius. | 真是大伤共和国的元气 科西尼斯 |
[04:43] | A deeper one would have been suffered, | 如果我们没有及时撤出来 |
[04:44] | had we not withdrawn from battle. | 损失就更惨重了 |
[04:47] | It confounds the fucking senses. | 真他妈的没道理 |
[04:50] | How could a handful of errant slaves continue to vex us? | 这帮乌合之众怎么一而再地挫败我们呢 |
[04:52] | I fear their numbers have been sorely underestimated within the Senate. | 恐怕元老院严重低估了他们的兵力 |
[04:56] | Spartacus’ mongrel horde | 斯巴达克斯的人马 |
[04:57] | has swelled with each passing victory, | 自从在维苏威击败葛雷博后 |
[04:59] | since Glaber’s defeat at Vesuvius. | 每次获胜都有壮大 |
[05:05] | They added thousands to rank liberating the mines of Lucania. | 他们攻占卢卡尼亚矿区后 增加了数千人 |
[05:17] | Slaves across the Republic, | 全国各地的奴隶 |
[05:19] | humble and grateful to their masters | 多年安守本分 侍奉主人 |
[05:21] | for so many years, have broken to treachery | 如今见斯巴达克斯风生水起 |
[05:23] | in the wake of ever expanding legend of Spartacus. | 竟然也纷纷变节倒戈 |
[05:29] | Untold numbers joined his cause | 斯寇法在凯洛河岸战败后 |
[05:30] | after Scrofa fell to him on the banks of the Calor. | 不知道有多少人投奔了叛军 |
[05:46] | His standards and fasces falling to the enemy, | 他的鹰旗和束棒落入叛军之手 |
[05:49] | as the man himself. | 其人也未能脱身 |
[05:53] | Such chaos and death at the hands of a fucking slave. | 区区一个该死的奴隶竟然能翻江倒海 |
[05:56] | You will discover this fucking slave | 如果再不派出援军 |
[05:58] | at the very gates of Rome itself, | 你就会发现这个该死的奴隶 |
[05:59] | if reinforcements are not dispatched. | 要一路杀到罗马城下了 |
[06:03] | Lucullus battles Mithridates near the Black Sea. | 卢库勒斯在黑海附近与米特拉达梯人作战 |
[06:06] | Antonius sails against the pirates plaguing Crete. | 安东尼乌斯出海进剿克里特岛的海盗 |
[06:09] | Pompey yet struggles with the renegade Sertorius in Espainia. | 庞培还在跟西班牙的塞多留叛军苦战 |
[06:13] | The resources of the Senate are drained by these conflicts. | 如此乱局 元老院已经力不从心了 |
[06:17] | We have not the men nor the coin to procure them. | 我们既没有兵力 也没有支付军饷的财力 |
[06:22] | There is one among us who could fund endeavor from his own purse. | 有一个人可以自掏腰包支援前线 |
[06:29] | And never feel sting of its cost. | 对他来说不过九牛一毛 |
[06:32] | I had hoped to avoid involving the man. | 我并不希望那人搅和进来 |
[06:35] | We would not be beholden to him any more than you, Metellus. | 我们也不愿意欠他的人情 梅泰勒斯 |
[06:38] | Produce alternative, and we shall seize upon it. | 要是还有出路 我们绝对不找他 |
[06:46] | Very well. | 很好 |
[06:48] | I shall return to Rome and entreat Crassus | 我这就回罗马请求克拉苏 |
[06:51] | to aid in crushing Spartacus and his rebellion. | 协助我们剿灭斯巴达克斯叛军 |
[06:55] | And in the act, attempt to redress grievous injury | 与此同时 抚平我们的伤痛 |
[06:58] | inflicted upon the honor of the Republic. | 重拾共和国的光荣 |
[07:17] | The field has been stripped of weapons and horses. | 战场上丢弃的武器和马匹都到手了 |
[07:20] | The Romans’ loss again becomes our bounty. | 罗马军队的损失又充实了我们的力量 |
[07:22] | What of Gannicus? | 甘尼克斯呢 |
[07:24] | I would have his report as well. | 我想听听他的报告 |
[07:26] | You well know the man. | 你也知道他 |
[07:27] | He favors celebration after a victory. | 打了胜仗就去找乐子 |
[07:30] | Often for many days. | 经常是几天几夜 |
[07:31] | A thing I would gladly give blessing | 等灭了科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯 |
[07:33] | after Cossinius and Furius fall from concern. | 我倒是非常支持他找乐子 |
[07:37] | They have proven themselves no fools. | 看来他们不是傻子 |
[07:39] | And may yet attempt bold maneuver. | 还是有可能采取大胆行动 |
[07:40] | Double our sentries in surrounding hills. | 在附近山岭上加派巡逻队 |
[07:43] | I would not be caught unaware. | 不能被他们打个措手不及 |
[07:44] | You give those shits credit beyond due. | 你也太高估那些混蛋了 |
[07:46] | Underestimating your opponent is a Roman trait, Agron. | 罗马人才会轻视对手 艾力冈 |
[07:48] | Do not fall prey to it. | 你可别受影响了 |
[07:51] | Cossinius and Furius come to the end of their days. | 科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯气数已尽 |
[07:55] | With each passing sun, hundreds of slaves | 每天都有几百个奴隶 |
[07:57] | break bond to join our cause. | 投身于我们的大业 |
[07:59] | Agron is not wrong in this. | 艾力冈说得对 |
[08:02] | Soon we shall have the advantage of numbers. | 很快我们就有人数优势了 |
[08:09] | Gauge prowess of all that have joined us, and see them readied. | 验验他们的本事 武装起来 |
[08:13] | I would strike again at nearest opportunity, | 我要尽快找机会出击 |
[08:15] | and give further warning to the fools in Rome | 罗马的那帮蠢货妄想一脚踩死我们 |
[08:18] | seeking to grind us beneath heel. | 就让他们尝尝厉害 |
[08:51] | Every day for months he wrestles with the man, | 几个月了 他每天都跟那人缠斗 |
[08:55] | groans and grunts filling ear. | 哼哼哈嘿不绝于耳 |
[08:57] | Your father is a dedicated student. | 您父亲学得很用心 |
[08:59] | And I forced to stand witness to the lessons, | 还非要我站在一边瞧着 |
[09:03] | while more pressing matters fall to ill attention. | 更要紧的大事都没人顾了 |
[09:17] | Apologies, Dominus. | 对不起 主人 |
[09:19] | I lose myself in the heat of contest. | 我打得兴起 没有留神 |
[09:28] | Less than a scratch. | 划伤而已 |
[09:30] | Worse deserved for not anticipating blow. | 刚才毫无防备 这伤算是太轻了 |
[09:35] | You are quick of study. | 您学得很快 |
[09:37] | Yet you open flank to injury when perceived advantage is pressed. | 但当您借势猛攻时 侧面便空门大开 |
[09:41] | The ruin of many a man within the Senate. | 元老院的很多人都是这么完蛋的 |
[09:45] | Let us return to lesson after evening meal is broken. | 等吃过晚饭再来练习吧 |
[09:48] | Dominus. | 告退 主人 |
[09:51] | The rumors prove true, Crassus. | 看来传言是真的 克拉苏 |
[09:54] | You take instruction from a slave. | 你竟然接受奴隶的教导 |
[09:57] | Hilarus stood a champion of the arena for many years. | 海拉努斯在竞技场稳坐冠军宝座多年 |
[10:01] | I paid his lanista more coin than you’ll ever see in your life | 我为他花的钱之多 你这辈子都没见过 |
[10:04] | to purchase the man, | 不只是买他 |
[10:06] | and impart what he’s learned of the games. | 还有他的角斗经验 |
[10:09] | And of the men who have drawn blood upon the sands. | 了解那些血溅沙场的人 |
[10:12] | Gladiators. | 角斗士 |
[10:13] | You strike upon very subject of my visit. | 这正是我来的目的 |
[10:17] | If we may break word in private? | 我们能不能私下谈谈 |
[10:20] | Oh, Tiberius is well trained in the ways of men. | 我向来以成年人的要求培养提比略 |
[10:24] | I would expose him to those of the Senate as well. | 也希望他多接触元老院的事务 |
[10:28] | To the matter, we’ve have suffered unexpected complications | 是这样 我们在镇压斯巴达克斯叛军时 |
[10:32] | in our conflict with the rebel Spartacus. | 遇到了意料之外的复杂情况 |
[10:35] | Cossinius and Furius have fallen? | 科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯完蛋了 |
[10:39] | They live, but find themselves inneed of reinforcement. | 他们逃过一死 但急需援军 |
[10:42] | An expensive thing to acquire, in these troubled times. | 正当多事之秋 这要求实在很难满足 |
[10:49] | Their asses must be sore from the ramming Spartacus has given, | 他们肯定被斯巴达克斯干到菊花都残了 |
[10:53] | to come begging to me. | 不惜来求我 |
[10:55] | No one is begging. | 不是求你 |
[10:57] | They are asking assistance from a loyal member of the Senate. | 他们是在向元老院的成员要求援助 |
[11:00] | How much assistance? | 援助多少 |
[11:03] | Ten thousand men. | 一万人 |
[11:10] | It would take considerable coin and effort | 要养这么庞大的军队 |
[11:12] | to raise such a force. | 财力精力可不少 |
[11:14] | And in return you will be offered a command. | 作为回报 你可以有指挥权 |
[11:17] | Under Cossinius and Furius, of course. | 位次当然在科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之后 |
[11:21] | An offer better received from the men themselves. | 这话最好由他们亲口说出来 |
[11:24] | They’ve withdrawn to a villa on the outskirts of Nuceria, | 他们撤到了努凯里亚郊区的一座宅子里 |
[11:27] | within short ride of what remains of their legion to the north. | 在他们军团北边不远的地方 |
[11:31] | Spartacus continues to gather force in the valley of Campania. | 斯巴达克斯仍在坎帕尼亚山区积聚力量 |
[11:35] | You know I would not have come if situation did not demand of it. | 你知道 不到万不得已 我是不会来的 |
[11:38] | No. You would not. | 没错 我很清楚 |
[11:46] | Their terms are agreeable. | 我同意他们的条件 |
[11:51] | I will dispatch message to them immediately. | 我立刻把消息传达给他们 |
[11:54] | Best I send my own men, | 还是我派人去吧 |
[11:56] | to ensure it arrives at intended destination. | 确保这条消息送到该送的地方 |
[12:00] | Whatever your will. | 悉听尊便 |
[12:03] | To voice truth of it, I had expected you to extort | 说实话 我原以为你最起码 |
[12:06] | inflated title at the very least, | 要借机索要虚名高位 |
[12:08] | as Pompey did to take his charge against Sertorius. | 就像庞培领军讨伐塞多留时一样 |
[12:13] | My interest lies only in title and honor earned. | 我只关心挣来的名位 |
[12:18] | Apologies for ever suspecting any less. | 抱歉 是我小人之见了 |
[12:27] | You would agree to serve beneath Cossinius and Furius, | 您居然同意屈居科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之下 |
[12:30] | absent true command? | 手无实权 |
[12:31] | It would appear so. | 看来是的 |
[12:32] | I have heard how you berate their names, | 我以前听您痛骂那两人 |
[12:35] | how foolish and vain you think them and Senator Metellus. | 认为他们和梅泰勒斯元老根本是愚蠢无能 |
[12:38] | – Father– – The time for words has ended. | -父亲 -现在不是说人闲话的时候 |
[12:40] | Spartacus must fall, | 斯巴达克斯必须死 |
[12:43] | and I shall set upon what path I must to see day hastened. | 而我要选择正确的道路 尽快实现这一目的 |
[12:49] | For the glory of Rome. | 为了罗马的荣耀 |
[13:14] | I saw it with my own fucking eyes! | 当时可亮瞎了我的狗眼 |
[13:16] | In the heat of battle, blood and brains thick to the knee. | 战到酣处 鲜血和脑浆堆到膝盖这里 |
[13:19] | and Gannicus, in the middle of it all! | 而甘尼克斯 就挺立其中 |
[13:22] | Strips to his fucking cock, | 掏出他的巨鸟 |
[13:25] | bellowing to the Romans to kneel before him | 朝罗马人狂吼 要他们跪在面前 |
[13:27] | and receive golden tribute! | 接受他的琼浆玉液 |
[13:32] | In my defense, I had taken much wine that day, | 我要解释 我那天酒喝了太多 |
[13:35] | not expecting Spartacus to turn and attack Scrofa. | 没想到斯巴达克斯转而进攻斯寇法 |
[13:37] | Nor did the Roman cunt. | 罗马狗也没想到 |
[13:40] | Spartacus stands as god. | 斯巴达克斯跟天神一样 |
[13:42] | His sword cleaving the heavens. | 那把剑使得惊天动地 |
[13:44] | The man… like no others. | 这家伙…与众不同 |
[13:47] | Romans tremble at his name. | 罗马人听到他的名号就发抖 |
[13:49] | Soon the mighty fucking Republic | 很快强大的共和国 |
[13:52] | will fall to his fucking rabbles. | 就要败给他的奴隶军了 |
[13:54] | To Spartacus. | 敬斯巴达克斯 |
[13:56] | There is more wine? | 还有酒吗 |
[13:59] | My friends, are of thirst. | 我的朋友都饥渴难耐了 |
[14:08] | Your woman brings gifts! | 你女人带礼物来了 |
[14:09] | Gifts, yes. | 礼物 是的 |
[14:12] | Not for you. | 但不是给你的 |
[14:20] | Out. | 出去 |
[14:22] | Out. | 出去 |
[14:23] | It is my fucking tent. | 这是我的帐篷 |
[14:25] | Out. | 出去 |
[14:26] | We shall find another. Hopefully as well stocked. | 我们再找个帐篷 但愿也有一屋子妞儿 |
[14:48] | Spartacus need to see you. | 斯巴达克斯要见你 |
[14:50] | Then let him see me a while longer. | 那就先让他等等吧 |
[16:03] | Is it imagining, | 是错觉吗 |
[16:05] | or do we rise to heights unknown in wake of battle? | 还是因为打了仗我们就爽翻天了 |
[16:09] | As all men do, | 谁不是呢 |
[16:11] | when bathed in blood and victory. | 打赢了杀爽了兴致就高了 |
[16:16] | When Rome falls, I fear we shall split the heavens in celebration. | 那要是罗马灭亡 我们非爽到天崩地裂不可 |
[16:22] | And fuck Jupiter | 等朱庇特掉下来 |
[16:27] | as he plummets to the earth. | 老子不操翻他才怪 |
[16:29] | Oh, you believe you fuck as a God now? | 怎么 你自以为像神一样威猛 |
[16:32] | I boast but upon evidence given. | 我可不是说大话 |
[16:35] | Couple proud words with wine, | 豪言壮语加美酒 |
[16:37] | and see them better received. | 再好好兑现你的话 |
[16:41] | You afforded yourself well upon the field this day. | 你今天在战场表现很不错 |
[16:44] | You stand surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[16:48] | I have always believed in you, Nasir. | 我一直都相信你 纳西尔 |
[16:51] | Even when you were yet a contrary little Syrian slave boy. | 即便在你还是叛逆的叙利亚小男奴的时候 |
[16:55] | My eyes were yet shrouded. | 我的双眼被蒙蔽了 |
[16:57] | I am forever in Spartacus’ debt, for parting veil. | 是斯巴达克斯让我睁眼 我永远欠他一份情 |
[17:03] | A debt shared equally by all. | 我们所有人都欠他 |
[17:06] | One we shall repay with Roman lives. | 我们要用罗马人的命来偿还 |
[17:15] | You summoned me? | 你召见我吗 |
[17:18] | I would not have had to. | 本来没有必要 |
[17:19] | If you had reported in with Crixus and Agron days ago. | 可你没跟克雷斯还有艾力冈一起来汇报 |
[17:23] | My attentions were called by pressing matters. | 我当时有更要紧的事 |
[17:27] | Of women and drink? | 女人和美酒吗 |
[17:30] | Are there any more so? | 还能有别的吗 |
[17:34] | Days can not pass after battle without your report. | 你不来汇报 这事情就不算完 |
[17:40] | We fought. | 我们打了仗 |
[17:42] | We won. | 打赢了 |
[17:44] | Does that cover needed ground? | 我这么说够了吗 |
[17:49] | You have proven valuable asset against the Romans. | 你对付罗马军队的本事我们都看到了 |
[17:54] | Yet I would have you stand more than just another sword. | 但我希望你不光是一介武夫 |
[17:58] | Take rightful place beside Crixus and myself, as a leader. | 还要站到克雷斯和我身边 成为领袖 |
[18:02] | I will give life to your cause, in honor of Oenomaus. | 为了奥诺玛默斯 我甘愿为你而死 |
[18:05] | I may even believe in it myself upon a day. | 我甚至相信有一天真的会为你而死 |
[18:08] | But I am no leader, nor seek to be one. | 但我不是领袖 也不想当领袖 |
[18:10] | There are many that already look to you as such. | 但很多人已经视你为领袖 |
[18:14] | A greater number still would follow you in battle. | 无数人会追随你去战斗 |
[18:17] | You mean die for me? | 你是说为我而死吗 |
[18:19] | For the cause. | 为我们的大业 |
[18:21] | I would not be set above my brothers, | 我可不想在弟兄们面前高高在上 |
[18:23] | and thought greater than I am. | 以为我多么厉害 |
[18:25] | As many begin to think of you. | 很多人都是这样看待你的 |
[18:27] | I do not wish it. | 我并不希望这样 |
[18:29] | Yet it is so. | 但却是事实 |
[18:31] | They begin to speak of you as a god. | 他们把你当成神了 |
[18:33] | And may react poorly when you prove yourself mortal. | 要是你拿自己当凡人 估计他们不乐意 |
[18:36] | Victory against the Romans is my only concern. | 我只关心如何打败罗马人 |
[18:39] | And how is it defined? | 怎样才算打败他们呢 |
[18:41] | When Cossinius and Furius struck from this world? | 杀了科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之后吗 |
[18:45] | You know that will not be the end of it. | 你知道那远远没有结束 |
[18:47] | Rome will send more and more in their wake. | 罗马肯定紧接着派出更多人 |
[18:50] | Then they too shall fall. | 来者必死 |
[18:54] | And when we have laid waste to the mighty Republic? | 等我们推翻了强大的共和国之后呢 |
[19:00] | What will you turn your wrath upon then hmmm? | 你又要向何处宣泄怒火呢 |
[19:05] | The men that set you on this path, | 逼你走上这条路的人 |
[19:09] | the men that took your wife from you. | 夺走你妻子的人 |
[19:11] | They are gone from this world. Their wives too. | 连同他们的妻子都已经不在世上 |
[19:14] | In past news of Lucretia and Ilithyia’s fall. | 露迪雅和伊莉西娅的死讯都传来了 |
[19:19] | A thousand lives would not equal Sura’s. | 多少人命都无法偿还苏拉的血债 |
[19:28] | I dared to love a woman once. | 我也爱过一个女人 |
[19:30] | When I was a slave to Batiatus. | 当我还是巴蒂塔斯的奴隶时 |
[19:33] | She yet draws breath? | 她还在世吗 |
[19:38] | I would give the world to have it so. | 只要她能活过来 我愿放弃一切 |
[19:42] | A fate too common, for men such as us. | 我们这样的人 都是同病相怜 |
[19:44] | I had my vengeance, as you did. | 我已经为她报了仇 就像你一样 |
[19:46] | And stood as empty. | 却不能弥补心中的失落 |
[19:51] | Until Oenomaus forgave betrayal. | 直到奥诺玛默斯原谅了我的背叛 |
[19:54] | Oenomaus? | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[19:56] | It was his wife I lost heart to. | 我爱上的人是他的妻子 |
[20:03] | Even when freedom was gained, | 虽然我已获得了自由 |
[20:06] | shackles of what I had done to those I loved remained. | 我心中的枷锁却无法解开 |
[20:12] | With final breath, Oenomaus struck chains that bound me. | 奥诺玛默斯临死前帮我解开了这枷锁 |
[20:20] | There is no one I hold to heart left | 我却早已没有贴心的人 |
[20:24] | to break such balming words. | 倾吐安慰的话 |
[20:26] | Absent such, a man must speak them to himself. | 既然没有 就只能说给自己听了 |
[20:30] | Words also denied me. | 说了也没有用 |
[20:34] | You seek them in the voice of thousands, clamoring for blood? | 所以你在千军万马 浴血奋战中寻求慰藉 |
[20:38] | I could not save my wife. | 我救不回我的妻子 |
[20:39] | Nor Mira. Nor many more close to heart you’ve not known. | 米拉也是 还有很多你所不认识的人 |
[20:46] | And I can fight to see a day | 我要战斗到有那么一天 |
[20:48] | when no innocent life is so easily disregarded. | 没有无辜的生命受到漠视 |
[20:52] | A day when the Romans and their cruelty are but distant memory. | 罗马及其残酷的统治成为遥远的历史 |
[20:58] | May you find peace in its arrival, brother. | 但愿那一天 你能找到安宁 兄弟 |
[21:09] | Let us share wine and women, | 让我们尽情享受女人和美酒 |
[21:13] | and set aside such heavy fucking thoughts. | 不要再讨论这种沉重的话题了 |
[21:16] | The offer is much appreciated. | 你的心意我领了 |
[21:21] | Then I will drink and fuck in your name. | 那我便以你的名义饮酒作乐 |
[21:25] | Fight when called upon. | 你振臂一呼 我浴血奋战 |
[21:28] | The very steps to the Roman Senate | 在你这疯子的指引下 |
[21:31] | if that is where your madness leads. | 一直杀到罗马元老院 |
[21:45] | Raise offer to 350 Denarii | 加价到三百五十第纳尔 |
[21:48] | and two iugera of land. | 外加两尤格[将近两英亩]土地 |
[21:50] | We must elevate numbers quickly. | 我们必须尽快招募足够的兵力 |
[21:53] | I will dispatch Sabinus and see it done. | 我交给萨比努斯去办 确保完成 |
[21:58] | I thought you to bed. | 我以为你已经上床睡了 |
[22:01] | Tiberius has filled his ears with talk of war. | 提比略总跟他讲打仗的事 |
[22:04] | The battle rages in his head, vanquishing slumber. | 他脑袋里只有打仗 哪儿睡得着觉 |
[22:08] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:09] | You ride with an army against Spartacus? | 您要带兵去打斯巴达克斯 |
[22:11] | Yes to defend the Republic, | 当然 为了保卫共和国 |
[22:13] | as is the duty of all Romans. | 捍卫罗马 匹夫有责 |
[22:15] | I’m a Roman. I will go with you. | 我也是罗马人 我跟您去 |
[22:19] | Oh, would that you were of an age, | 等你长大成人 |
[22:21] | to stand by your father’s side. | 就能和父亲并肩作战了 |
[22:23] | Now for your bed, Publius, | 现在该睡觉了 普布利乌斯 |
[22:26] | and dream of future laurels. | 去梦见你将来的荣耀 |
[22:28] | Yes, father. | 是 父亲 |
[22:34] | He would follow you to the shores | 只要你一声令下 |
[22:36] | of the afterlife, if so commanded. | 他是刀山火海都愿追随你 |
[22:40] | As would Tiberius. | 提比略也一样 |
[22:42] | He will hold place amongst my troops when they march. | 我的军队出征时 他自然有一席之地 |
[22:45] | A place? | 一席之地 |
[22:47] | He deserves position of note, worthy of the name he bears. | 身居高位才对 要配得上他的名头 |
[22:50] | He does not yet hold the years for the title of Tribune. | 要做护民官 他的资历还不够 |
[22:53] | Coin and persuasion would see such rules set aside– | 花点钱 再游说游说 就不用管这些规定 |
[22:55] | He has not earned it. | 他还不够格 |
[23:01] | Tiberius has shown great promise as a soldier. | 提比略有冲锋陷阵的能力 |
[23:04] | Yet he falls from target in strategy and discerning mind. | 但他缺乏谋略和洞察力 |
[23:07] | Then lend instruction. | 那就好好指点他 |
[23:09] | My lessons never cease. | 我一直在教导他 |
[23:12] | It is for him to apply them. | 但修行靠个人 |
[23:15] | Your work carries into night? | 公务要处理到深夜吗 |
[23:16] | And threatens break of dawn. | 要通宵达旦 |
[23:20] | I shall see food and wine brought. | 我命人给你准备食物和酒 |
[23:22] | Kore shall tend to my needs. | 克芮会满足我的需要 |
[23:28] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | Your bed awaits. | 我在床上等你 |
[23:33] | If you find want of it. | 需要的话就过来 |
[23:43] | It is an honor long deserved, to be given command. | 凭他的荣誉早该手握实权了 |
[23:45] | One he finds beneath Cossinius and Furius. | 结果还是屈居科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之下 |
[23:47] | I have never known your father | 我还从没见过你父亲 |
[23:49] | to remain beneath anyone for length of time. | 愿意屈居在别人的手下呢 |
[23:50] | Ah, perhaps the years have tempered desire for laurels | 也许是年岁大了 他对荣誉和人民的拥戴 |
[23:53] | and adulation of the crowds. | 没那么强烈渴望了 |
[23:55] | And what of your desires? | 你的渴望呢 |
[23:57] | Apollo himself would be set ablaze by them. | 足以把阿波罗烧死 |
[23:59] | I shall remember not to stand too near, | 那我可记着别太靠近你 |
[24:01] | for fear of melted wings. | 怕翅膀融化了 |
[24:05] | I would not have you from my side in this, Sabinus. | 我要你跟我在一起 萨比努斯 |
[24:08] | The gods themselves could not wrest me from it. | 诸神也无法把我拉开 |
[24:13] | I will see offer raised and numbers elevated. | 我负责提高价码 招兵买马 |
[24:14] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[24:21] | I recall a time when you and Sabinus were but children, | 我想起了你和萨比努斯小时候 |
[24:25] | playing at war with wooden sticks. | 用木棍打仗玩的情形 |
[24:27] | Such games are of the past. | 那是以前玩的游戏了 |
[24:30] | A thing yet proven to your father. | 对你父亲而言足以说明问题 |
[24:34] | Do not give him cause to further doubt you. | 别让他有理由继续质疑你的能力 |
[24:37] | Any shall be swept from thought, | 当我上战场屠杀敌人时 |
[24:40] | when I stand awash in the blood of our enemies. | 一切怀疑都会烟消云散 |
[24:47] | Watch your left! | 注意左边 |
[24:49] | Watch for the swing! | 当心中招 |
[24:51] | Raise fucking guard! | 你他妈的注意防守啊 |
[24:53] | Your boy grows fiercer by the day. | 这小子一天比一天厉害了 |
[24:55] | Soon even I shall fear to call him little man. | 很快我就不敢叫他小家伙了 |
[24:57] | At least now I will be able to understand you | 你现在要是跪地求饶 |
[24:59] | when you yield, you simple shit. | 我完全能理解 傻逼 |
[25:07] | Spartucus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[25:08] | Next man! Take position! | 下一个 准备好 |
[25:12] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快开始 快开始 |
[25:14] | – Begin! – Come on! | -开始 -上啊 |
[25:19] | We test the last of those that have joined us. | 我们在掂量新来的人能耐如何 |
[25:21] | How do you find them? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:22] | Enthusiastic. | 很有激情 |
[25:26] | Yet short of skill. | 不过技术太糙 |
[25:28] | Many among us once stood as such. | 我们当中很多人以前也是这样 |
[25:30] | These will soon prove as worthy. | 他们很快就能证明自己的价值 |
[25:32] | Perhaps not all. | 恐怕有人不行 |
[25:43] | Next man! | 下一个 |
[25:52] | Do not speak of this. | 不要多话 |
[25:54] | Go. | 快走 |
[25:56] | Diotimos? | 你是迪欧特莫斯 |
[26:00] | If I were? | 是又怎样 |
[26:03] | Inside. | 进去 |
[26:04] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[26:13] | I can spare no more than this, so do not fucking ask. | 我只能分这么多了 少他妈的问这问那 |
[26:16] | Gratitude, gratitude. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:18] | You have killed a horse? | 你宰了一匹马 |
[26:20] | Lower fucking voice. | 你他妈的小点声 |
[26:22] | I would not follow the animal in crush news of meat would bring. | 让人知道这里有肉的话 我就搞不到畜生了 |
[26:26] | Who gave permission? | 谁允许你这么做的 |
[26:28] | A man atop a horse in battle is valued ten upon foot. | 战场上骑兵的价值可是步兵的十倍 |
[26:31] | He was gravely wounded against the Romans. | 它在与罗马人的交战中受了很重的伤 |
[26:33] | I would have sought permission from the great man upon the hill, | 我倒是想找山上那位大人批准一下 |
[26:36] | but King Spartacus is far too busy waging war | 但斯巴达克斯国王正忙着四处征战 |
[26:40] | to bother with such low concerns. | 哪有闲心管这种鸡毛蒜皮的破事 |
[26:42] | What moves you to such thoughts? | 你怎会有这样的想法 |
[26:45] | Open fucking eyes you have your answer. | 睁开狗眼一看你不就知道了 |
[26:48] | I begin to question turning from the calm of the ocean breeze | 我有点后悔当初离开温柔的海风 |
[26:51] | and the safety of my city’s walls. | 城墙的庇护了 |
[26:54] | You were a free man, then? | 这么说你以前是自由人 |
[26:56] | Far removed. | 早就不是了 |
[26:58] | I toiled beneath the heel of a most unpleasant shit | 我在希留爱沙山为一个混账东西 |
[27:01] | in Sinuessa en Valle. | 累死累活地工作 |
[27:02] | Yet he at least provided for fucking needs. | 但他娘的最起码能管吃管穿 |
[27:05] | Did you expect freedom to come absent cost? | 你认为自由是毫无代价的吗 |
[27:08] | No. | 不 |
[27:09] | Yet absent fucking plan to be clothed or fed | 但他妈的既然不管吃不管穿 |
[27:14] | we must take matters into our own hands. | 我们只能自力更生 |
[27:16] | Or risk early grave waiting for the Bringer of Fucking Rain | 要是等那位携雨之使者携他娘的大雨来 |
[27:19] | to bless us with much needed shower. | 我们怕是早饿死了 |
[27:32] | Weather will soon turn cold, | 这天很快便转冷了 |
[27:34] | – and with it– – Spartacus! | -我们就… -斯巴达克斯 |
[27:36] | A clutch of Romans ride from the north, | 一群罗马兵从北面过来了 |
[27:38] | attempting to slip past our position. | 打算通过我们控制的地方 |
[27:41] | You are Spartacus? | 你就是斯巴达克斯 |
[27:43] | – Apologies, I-I did– – Still tongue. | -万分抱歉 我不… -不用说了 |
[27:46] | You may not always have full belly or warm cloak, | 你也许不能每天都吃饱穿暖 |
[27:49] | but while I draw breath you have freedom to speak your heart. | 但只要我还活着 你说什么都是自由的 |
[27:53] | Even against the great man upon the hill. | 即便是说山上那位大人的坏话 |
[28:00] | Fuck the gods. | 我的妈呀 |
[28:37] | You there! | 站住 |
[28:39] | What is your purpose so near rebel encampment? | 你离叛军营地这么近 有何企图 |
[28:52] | Who else is with you? | 同你一道的还有谁 |
[28:55] | Find fucking tongue. | 回答我 |
[28:58] | Who is with you? | 有谁和你一起 |
[29:03] | Death. | 死亡 |
[30:01] | We must follow. | 我们要追上他 |
[30:01] | No. A spear. Quickly. | 不用 矛给我 快 |
[30:14] | I stand your equal with sword. | 我的剑术与你不相上下 |
[30:15] | Yet you have me by fucking spear. | 可你他妈的掷得一手好矛 |
[30:18] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[30:20] | This one carried a message. | 这个人身上有信 |
[30:29] | What does it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[30:33] | Ten thousand? | 一万人 |
[30:34] | Led by Marcus Crassus Himself. | 由马科斯·克拉苏亲自率领 |
[30:37] | Cossinius and Furius will see their numbers swell, | 科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯将获得强援 |
[30:39] | stripping advantage. | 占据绝对优势 |
[30:42] | We could lay trap. | 我们可以设下埋伏 |
[30:44] | Here, upon the Appian Way. | 这里 亚壁古道的路上 |
[30:46] | Catch them by surprise before they have chance to join their brothers. | 在他们跟弟兄会师之前 杀他们个措手不及 |
[30:48] | That would place us between Crassus advancing from the north | 这样一来我们就会陷入北面进军的克拉苏 |
[30:51] | and Cossinius and Furius in the south. | 与南面科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯的包夹当中 |
[30:53] | We do not have the men to face armies on both fronts. | 我们的人可应付不了腹背受敌 |
[30:56] | We must strike Cossinius and Furius | 天平偏向他们之前 我们必须 |
[30:58] | before odds tip to imbalance. | 主动攻击科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯 |
[31:00] | We have inflicted nagging wound. | 我们打得他们叫苦不迭 |
[31:02] | Yet for months we have failed to shatter resolve of their men. | 可几个月来都没能浇灭他们的士气 |
[31:05] | Perhaps the heads of their commanders | 用他们将军的脑袋开路 |
[31:07] | carried before us would so sway them. | 也许就能动摇他们了 |
[31:10] | Trophies proven difficult to win. | 取上将之首可不是探囊取物啊 |
[31:13] | On the field of battle, yes. | 于百万军中 的确如此 |
[31:16] | By what is written here, message was not directed | 但据纸上所写 这信并非要送进 |
[31:20] | to where their troops lie. | 大军之中 |
[31:22] | It speaks of hope that word finds them safe within the villa. | 这上面说 望此消息能安全抵达宅邸 |
[31:28] | They have gone to ground? | 他们躲起来了 |
[31:29] | Warm bath and the comfort of women, | 有热水澡 还有女人的身子 |
[31:31] | if my days in Rome are of worth. | 我到罗马可没白去 |
[31:33] | Where is this villa? | 这宅子在哪儿 |
[31:35] | It does not say. | 并未写明 |
[31:37] | Then we return to beginning. | 那还不是毫无进展 |
[31:39] | We intercepted Crassus’ men here, riding southeast. | 我们在此截杀的克拉苏信使正往东南方向去 |
[31:43] | Cossinius and Furius would seek to stay | 科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯肯定不会 |
[31:44] | within reasonable distance of their men. | 与大军相隔过远 |
[31:47] | Would place their villa somewhere within this region. | 他们的宅子肯定在这个地区 |
[31:50] | How do we divine which is theirs? | 怎么找出来呢 |
[31:53] | They are no fools, as you have said. | 如你所说 他们不是傻子 |
[31:54] | We will know location by placement of sentries. | 只要观察哨岗的分布就能看出来 |
[31:57] | And sizable force they no doubt have | 他们肯定也会在宅子附近 |
[31:59] | without villa to lend protection. | 部署相当的兵力加以保护 |
[32:02] | Then we descend upon them with every sword we have. | 那我们就倾巢而出 发动奇袭 |
[32:05] | No. | 不 |
[32:07] | We risk discovery moving against the villa with large numbers. | 大军进攻宅子很容易打草惊蛇 |
[32:09] | Cossinius and Furius would be alerted, | 科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯受了惊吓 |
[32:11] | and have chance to slip again from grasp. | 便有可能再次从我们手中溜走 |
[32:16] | Yet a few men might penetrate defense unnoticed… | 少数几个人却可以神不知鬼不觉地渗透进去 |
[32:19] | A few against many. | 以少敌多 |
[32:21] | Much as the old days. | 历历往事啊 |
[32:23] | Gannicus, Crixus– I would have you at my side. | 甘尼克斯 克雷斯 跟我来 |
[32:27] | I am to stand idle, with arm up fucking ass? | 那我就无所事事 袖手旁观吗 |
[32:29] | You are to lead in my absence. | 我不在的时候由你领兵 |
[32:32] | Gather every man and woman that can hold weapon. | 集结所有能使兵器的男女 |
[32:34] | Towards what purpose? | 然后呢 |
[32:36] | One of vital importance, if we are to gain victory. | 做一件决定我们成败的大事 |
[32:41] | It is plan born of fevered mind. | 发了疯才会定这样的计划 |
[32:43] | As often springs from his brow. | 他的计划一向如此 |
[32:45] | – Yet if we can see it… – If. | -但如果我们… -如果 |
[32:47] | A word forever casting shadow. | 一听到这词 天都黑了 |
[32:51] | You burn brightly enough to light darkest night. | 你的光芒足以照亮最黑暗的夜晚 |
[32:54] | I voice concern and you offer flattery. | 我在担心你 你还来奉承我 |
[32:58] | I offer truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[33:00] | Your fire blazes to rival the fucking sun. | 你的光芒比得过太阳 |
[33:06] | These hands, once trembled with broken memory, | 这双手 曾因不堪回首的记忆颤抖 |
[33:11] | now stand as strong as the steel they wield. | 如今却如钢铁般强硬有力 |
[33:17] | Because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[33:18] | Because your heart is strong. | 多亏你坚强的心 |
[33:22] | And your will undeniable force, | 还有你摧不垮的意志 |
[33:25] | as I have often discovered. | 我经常能看到这一点 |
[33:31] | I would not be from your side. | 我不要离开你 |
[33:33] | Nor I yours, | 我也不离开你 |
[33:35] | but this night it must be so. | 但今晚必须如此 |
[33:41] | Stay near to Agron, | 好好跟着艾力冈 |
[33:44] | and follow command. | 听他的命令 |
[33:48] | Kill many Romans. | 多杀几个罗马人 |
[33:54] | And return to my arms | 带着他们 |
[33:57] | with their blood | 滚烫的鲜血 |
[34:00] | hot upon you. | 回到我怀抱 |
[34:03] | The bodies of the dead | 让尸山血海 |
[34:05] | be all that greet Crassus and his army. | 来迎接克拉苏和他的军队 |
[34:14] | Sword. | 拿剑来 |
[34:16] | There is yet much to be done, | 要想进攻斯巴达克斯 |
[34:17] | if we are to move against Spartacus. | 我们还有很多事情要做 |
[34:19] | Hmmm, much. | 嗯 很多 |
[34:20] | Yet you waste hour sparring with a common slave. | 那您还浪费时间跟低贱的奴隶对打 |
[34:24] | Was Spartacus not also once thought of as such? | 以前别人也是这么看斯巴达克斯的吧 |
[34:27] | Would you dismiss him so casually as well? | 你也不把他放在心上吗 |
[34:29] | No. Yet for all his victories spartacus is still a slave. | 没有 不过斯巴达克斯打胜了仗也只是奴隶 |
[34:33] | He’s a man. No better or worse than any sharing title. | 他是条汉子 跟有名有位的人没区别 |
[34:37] | You would place him upon equal footing with a Roman? | 您拿他跟罗马公民相提并论吗 |
[34:40] | In some regards, he’s proven to stand even higher. | 从某种角度来说 他站的位置更高 |
[34:47] | You believe wealth and position grant you | 你真的以为 有了财富和地位 |
[34:49] | advantage over those beneath you? | 就能高人一等吗 |
[34:52] | I believe we tower above a slave in all things, | 我相信 任何方面我们都凌驾于奴隶之上 |
[34:55] | no matter what name he bears. | 无论这奴隶姓甚名谁 |
[34:57] | Then couple words with actions, and prove belief. | 言出必行 证明你所说的话 |
[35:05] | Well, you’ve been well trained in the Roman ways of combat. | 你受到过良好的罗马战技训练 |
[35:09] | Surely you can best a common slave. | 打败一个低贱的奴隶不成问题 |
[35:40] | Apologies, Dominus. I did not mean to… | 主人 非常抱歉 我不是故意的… |
[35:41] | You did but teach lesson sorely needed, | 你不过是给他上了必要的一课 |
[35:47] | as Spartacus schools those who consider themselves gods, | 正如斯巴达克斯教训那些自以为神 |
[35:52] | perched far above lesser men, | 不可一世的家伙 |
[35:55] | And laughs as they tumble from the heavens. | 笑话他们从天上栽到地下 |
[36:25] | There are too many. | 他们人太多了 |
[36:27] | Even for us. | 我们无法应付 |
[36:28] | Then let us pause moment. | 那就先等等看 |
[36:30] | And see numbers thinned. | 等他们的兵力分散 |
[36:34] | The die has been cast. We cannot reverse throw. | 骰子已经掷出 后悔也来不及 |
[36:37] | There has been no word from Metellus. | 梅泰勒斯那边还没有消息 |
[36:39] | He takes overly long. | 他耽搁了太久 |
[36:40] | And with what haste could we expect reply from Longinus for aid? | 我们又怎能指望朗吉努斯那边尽快答复呢 |
[36:44] | Cisalpine Gaul lays twice distance than Rome. | 山南高卢比罗马远一倍 |
[36:46] | At least consider dispatching message– | 不然送信过去 |
[36:49] | Praetor. | 民政官 |
[36:51] | The rebel army gathers near our legions in the north. | 叛军正在我军北面附近集结 |
[36:55] | Give Mummius orders for first and second cohorts to move to support them. | 命令莫姆缪斯率一军二军前去支援 |
[37:03] | To fuck with Crassus. | 去他娘的克拉苏 |
[37:05] | We shall rejoin our men and take Spartacus ourselves. | 我们集合军队 自己拿下斯巴达克斯 |
[37:09] | Fetch armor and sword! Quickly! | 快取盔甲和剑来 |
[37:16] | Agron’s advance on position to the north draws them away. | 艾力冈率军到北边 引开了他们的兵力 |
[37:21] | Not all. | 还有守军 |
[37:26] | The gods have heard my prayers. | 诸神肯定听到了我的祈祷 |
[37:28] | There is no boast in easy victory. | 兵不血刃怎么好吹牛呢 |
[37:30] | Stay to the shadows. | 注意隐蔽 |
[37:32] | And let us end this. | 速战速决 |
[37:40] | He speaks to me as he would a child. | 他说话的语气还当我是小孩 |
[37:42] | Then prove him wrong, and do not pout as one. | 那就别撅嘴耍脾气 用行动证明 |
[37:49] | An army not yet raised to maturity. | 军队还没有组建好 |
[37:51] | Preparation for long march and campaign ignored. | 他既不筹备远征 也不关心作战计划 |
[37:54] | All in favor of playing with this fucking brute. | 整天就跟这头畜生打来打去 |
[38:00] | I do not understand his mind. | 他到底在想什么 |
[38:04] | Set aside wounded pride and think as he would. | 受伤的自尊心先放一边 换位思考 |
[38:09] | And see shrouded mystery parted. | 一切必能水落石出 |
[38:25] | Swiftly. Before they are discovered from their post. | 加快速度 不要引起他们的注意 |
[38:27] | We do not know how many await inside. | 不知道里面有多少人 |
[38:29] | Let us pray they are not too few. | 但愿人不要太少 |
[38:32] | I am encircled by mad fucks. | 你们都是疯子 |
[38:34] | And begin to count myself as one. | 我也快疯了 |
[38:49] | The gods favor us. | 诸神保佑 |
[38:51] | Spartacus holds no belief in them. | 斯巴达克斯不信神 |
[38:53] | I pray this night they prove me wrong. | 希望今晚诸神证明我错了 |
[39:11] | Dominus, it takes time to master technique. | 主人 掌握技巧需要时间 |
[39:14] | I well know it can swell frustration. | 这当然容易使人沮丧 |
[39:17] | My frustrations lie not with myself. | 我不是因为自己无能而沮丧 |
[39:23] | Dominus? If I have done something to offend… | 主人 如果我做了什么冒犯到您 |
[39:25] | The only offense lies in what you do not do. | 是你没做什么冒犯到了我 |
[39:28] | You hold back in your assault. | 你进攻时保留了实力 |
[39:32] | Do you think I’m not worthy of it? | 你觉得我不配和你较量吗 |
[39:34] | As the Senate believes me unworthy of a true command? | 正如元老院认为我不配当统帅 |
[39:37] | No, Dominus. | 不是的 主人 |
[39:38] | None stand more worthy of respect than you. | 您是最值得尊敬的人 |
[39:41] | Then see it given. | 那就表现给我看 |
[39:43] | Come at me. | 向我进攻 |
[39:45] | As you would an opponent in the arena, | 就像你在竞技场上与对手搏杀 |
[39:47] | absent thought of mercy. | 毫不留情 |
[39:49] | Father– | 父亲 |
[39:50] | We all have lessons that must learned. | 我们都有要学的东西 |
[39:53] | I would have this my final test. | 我视其为终极考验 |
[39:55] | And in its completion, knowledge that I am readied | 只有过了这一关 我才算做好准备 |
[39:57] | to face those trained in your arts upon field of battle. | 面对那些与你经受过同样训练的人 |
[40:01] | You ask me to kill you. | 您是要我杀了您 |
[40:05] | I command you to try. | 我是命令你放胆一试 |
[40:08] | Then you command my death. | 那您就是置我于死地了 |
[40:10] | If you’re victorious, it will be at the cost of my life. | 如果您获胜 便意味着我丢掉了性命 |
[40:13] | If you fall to my sword, my life is equally forfeit. | 如果您倒在我的剑下 我依旧难逃一死 |
[40:17] | Tiberius. Bear witness. | 提比略 你来作证 |
[40:20] | If Hilarus strikes me down | 如果海拉努斯击倒我 |
[40:21] | he’s to be rewarded with his freedom | 那便赏赐他自由之身 |
[40:25] | and ten thousand denarii. | 以及一万第纳尔 |
[40:26] | You cannot be serious. | 您没开玩笑吧 |
[40:28] | A man’s true enemy is doubt. | 最大的敌人莫过于疑虑 |
[40:31] | A thing I would not carry into battle against Spartacus. | 我不能带着疑虑与斯巴达克斯交战 |
[40:36] | Make choice. | 做出选择吧 |
[40:39] | Or fall where you stand. | 否则就是一死 |
[40:45] | Your will, Dominus. | 遵命 主人 |
[40:48] | My hands. | 任您吩咐 |
[41:02] | First and second garrison ride to join the legion. | 一队和二队快马加鞭与军团会合 |
[41:04] | Spartacus does not hold the numbers for decisive victory. | 斯巴达克斯的兵力不足以一击制胜 |
[41:07] | What is his mind in such attack? | 他莽撞进军是何意图 |
[41:09] | Let us see his skull split open, | 那我们就敲开他的脑壳 |
[41:12] | and read his fucking thoughts upon the ground– | 看看他到底想了些什么 |
[41:23] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[41:30] | Fall back. | 后退 |
[41:34] | Stay together. | 靠拢 |
[41:55] | You must stop this. | 您快阻止他们 |
[41:56] | He has given command. | 他下了命令 |
[41:58] | It must be obeyed. | 我必须服从 |
[42:14] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[42:33] | We must see you to safety. | 我们必须送您到安全的地方 |
[42:35] | I will not fucking turn from him again. | 我他妈的再也不要从他面前逃跑了 |
[42:37] | Seize reason. We will return with more men | 请您冷静 等我们召集人马回来 |
[42:39] | and see Spartacus to his fate. | 势必拿下斯巴达克斯 |
[42:59] | Don’t let them away! | 别让他们逃了 |
[43:01] | Go! | 上啊 |
[43:40] | You were waiting… | 您在等待时机 |
[43:42] | for me to think you’d made misstep I warned you of… | 让我误以为您犯了我先前提醒过的错误 |
[43:46] | Knowledge and patience. | 知识与耐心 |
[43:48] | The only counter to greater skill. | 是击败强者的唯一方法 |
[43:52] | You have been well schooled. | 您学得很好 |
[43:55] | Know that your service | 你的教导 |
[43:57] | will not pass unremembered. | 我永远铭记于心 |
[44:10] | The coin I promised had you bested me | 我答应要奖给你的赏金 |
[44:14] | shall be set towards monument | 将用来建造纪念碑 |
[44:17] | to the storied gladiator Hilarus. | 以缅怀传奇角斗士海拉努斯 |
[44:22] | It has been the greatest of honors to have served you, Dominus. | 主人 能为您效力是我无上的荣耀 |
[44:34] | The honor was mine. | 这是我的荣耀 |
[44:46] | Fucking savages have blocked us from egress. | 该死的野蛮人 封死了出口 |
[44:48] | Take shelter here. | 先躲在这里吧 |
[44:50] | I will not fall trapped as fucking animal. | 我才不要当猎人陷阱里的困兽 |
[45:52] | Your cause is lost. | 你们败了 |
[45:55] | The mistake is mine. | 是我失误 |
[45:56] | In not foreseeing you would attack in the night, | 没料到你们竟然趁夜偷袭 |
[45:59] | as the thieves and cutthroats you prove. | 干出盗贼刺客那样无耻的勾当 |
[46:01] | A mistake you shall not make again. | 下次别犯同样的错 |
[46:06] | Name terms of surrender, and let us be done with this. | 说出受降的条件 我们了结这一切 |
[46:10] | There are none I would trust a Roman to honor. | 罗马人的信誉于我一文不值 |
[46:43] | Gather their heads. | 带走他们的首级 |
[47:02] | A most ill-fated turn. | 形势急转而下 |
[47:05] | And yet news of calamity does not end with their deaths. | 他们死就死了 可不幸的消息依然接踵而至 |
[47:08] | Absent proper command, I fear Cossinius and Furius’ men | 群龙无首 恐怕科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯的人马 |
[47:10] | will soon be scattered to the winds. | 很快就会一溃而散 |
[47:12] | Yes it was most unfortunate their leaders fell before my arrival. | 我还没到 他们的将军就毙命了 真不幸 |
[47:17] | Even more unfortunate that your messenger appears | 更不幸的是 你派出去的信使 |
[47:19] | to have taken routes that passed so near the rebel encampment. | 所走的路线太靠近叛军营地了 |
[47:25] | Give plain voice. | 有话直说 |
[47:28] | If you’re of a mind. | 如果你同意的话 |
[47:34] | Let us move from clouded past and turn eye towards pressing future. | 我们不要纠结于过去 而要着眼于未来 |
[47:39] | Sole command and charge to bring Spartacus | 剿灭斯巴达克斯的大任 |
[47:41] | to deserved end is now yours. | 全仰仗你了 |
[47:44] | Along with title of Imperator, if you so wish it. | 如果你希望的话 还有大将军的头衔 |
[47:51] | I serve the glory of Rome. | 我为罗马的荣耀而战 |
[47:54] | As do we all. | 我们都一样 |
[48:04] | You planned this. | 原来是您计划好的 |
[48:06] | From the moment Metellus offered command under Cossinius and Furius. | 就在他提出您听命于科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯时 |
[48:10] | The House of Crassus bows to no one. | 克拉苏家族绝不向他人卑躬屈膝 |
[48:13] | How did you know Spartacus would make attempt on their lives, | 您怎么知道斯巴达克斯会取他们的性命 |
[48:15] | instead of fleeing when knowledge was gained | 而不是在得知您从罗马出兵时 |
[48:17] | of your army advancing from Rome? | 四散而逃呢 |
[48:20] | Because it is what I would have done. | 因为换作我 我也会如此 |
[48:33] | Mummius and the last of the Romans flee to the west. | 莫姆缪斯和罗马残兵往西边逃跑了 |
[48:35] | Sight of their leader’s heads upon pike has broken fucking spirit. | 看到木桩上插着将军的脑袋 他们吓破了胆 |
[48:38] | Let us give chase, and see them all to equal fate. | 那我们乘胜追击 把他们一举歼灭 |
[48:40] | We have won our victory. | 我们已经打赢了 |
[48:42] | I would see us far from here in advance of Crassus and his army. | 我们要赶在克拉苏的军队到来之前远离此地 |
[48:45] | The mighty Spartacus turns from unwinnable fight? | 无敌的斯巴达克斯也有打不过逃跑的时候 |
[48:48] | Our numbers have grown beyond wildest expectation. | 我们的人数增长之快 远远超过预料 |
[48:52] | Yet winter will soon be upon us. | 问题是凛冬将至 |
[48:56] | To face hunger and cold as well as Crassus | 既要对付克拉苏 又要对抗饥饿和寒冷 |
[48:59] | would drag us to certain doom. | 那我们必死无疑 |
[49:02] | We must seek advantage of supplies and shelter. | 我们必须找到有补给能过冬的地方 |
[49:04] | One that can be defended if set upon, | 还要易守难攻 |
[49:06] | until spring warms intent. | 等开春再举大业 |
[49:08] | There is not a villa in all the lands that could hold so many. | 没有哪座宅子能容纳这么多人 |
[49:13] | No, there is not. | 的确没有 |
[49:16] | Only a city could hold us now. | 要有一座城才能容纳我们 |
[49:22] | And we shall tear one from the flesh of Rome, | 我们要从罗马身上撕一块肉下来 |
[49:26] | and salt mortal wound | 用鲜血和死亡 |
[49:29] | with With blood and death. | 给他们的伤口撒一把盐 |