时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Our numbers have grown beyond wildest expectation. | 我们的人数增长之快 远远超过预料 |
[00:08] | And winter will soon be upon us. | 问题是凛冬将至 |
[00:09] | Resources of the Senate are drained by these conflicts. | 如此乱局 元老院已经力不从心了 |
[00:12] | There is one among us | 有一个人 |
[00:15] | who could fund endeavor from his own purse. | 可以自掏腰包支援前线 |
[00:18] | It would take considerable coin and effort | 要养这么庞大的军队 |
[00:20] | to raise such a force. | 财力精力可不少 |
[00:21] | And in return you will be offered a command, | 作为回报 你可以有指挥权 |
[00:23] | under Cossinius and Furius, of course. | 位次当然在科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之后 |
[00:25] | I begin to question turning from the calm of the ocean breeze, | 我有点后悔当初离开温柔的海风 |
[00:29] | and the safety of my city’s walls in Sinuessa en Valle. | 还有希留爱沙山城墙的庇护了 |
[00:32] | Their terms are agreeable. | 我同意他们的条件 |
[00:33] | Father. | 父亲 |
[00:35] | Spartacus, this one carried a message. | 斯巴达克斯 这个人身上有信 |
[00:38] | You planned this. | 原来是您计划好的 |
[00:39] | It speaks of hope that word finds them safe | 这上面说 望此消息能 |
[00:42] | within the villa. | 安全抵达宅邸 |
[00:48] | Sole command and charge to bring Spartacus | 剿灭斯巴达克斯的大任 |
[00:51] | to deserved end is now yours. | 全仰仗你了 |
[00:53] | There isn’t a villa in all the land | 没有哪座宅子 |
[00:54] | that could hold such numbers. | 能容纳这么多人 |
[00:56] | No, there is not. | 的确没有 |
[00:58] | Only a city could hold us now. | 要有一座城才能容纳我们 |
[01:36] | Not as easy as butchering a horse, is it? | 这可没有屠马那么容易 对吧 |
[01:45] | Their kick is considerably more gentle. | 它们那一踢可温柔多了 |
[01:50] | Diotimus. | 迪欧特莫斯 |
[01:52] | Spartacus summons you. | 斯巴达克斯召见你 |
[02:04] | The southern coast? | 南部海岸 |
[02:07] | It will force Crassus’ army to march much greater distance to meet us, | 这就迫使克拉苏要找到我们 必须远道行军 |
[02:11] | sapping strength and supplies. | 耗尽他们的体力和物资 |
[02:13] | But will we not stand as drained at journey’s end? | 可等我们到那里也只剩一口气了 |
[02:16] | The comfort of city walls will see us revived. | 我们拿下城池便可以恢复元气 |
[02:19] | A thing denied Crassus. | 克拉苏没有这优势 |
[02:22] | Diotimus. | 迪欧特莫斯 |
[02:24] | I would have your counsel. | 我想听听你的建议 |
[02:27] | Apologies… | 很抱歉 |
[02:28] | I am absent knowledge concerning strategies of war. | 我对战略战术一无所知 |
[02:31] | Yet you are well versed in other needs. | 不过有的事情你很熟悉 |
[02:38] | You spoke of a city protected by walls | 你提到过一座有城墙庇护 |
[02:41] | and caressed by ocean’s breeze. | 海风吹拂的城池 |
[02:43] | Ah…Sinuessa en Valle. | 希留爱沙山 |
[02:46] | Uh, home to me for many years… | 我在那里住了很多年 |
[02:54] | Then you know of its defenses. | 那你一定很清楚那儿的防御体系 |
[02:59] | You would take the city? | 你想夺下那座城 |
[03:00] | Mmm, that path rests upon your words. | 至于怎么夺 要看你怎么说了 |
[03:10] | There are two gates. | 有两道城门 |
[03:12] | The main one faces the hills to the west. | 主城门朝西 正对着山陵 |
[03:14] | Open for trade during light of day, secured as sun retires. | 白天为贸易往来而开门 日落后便封闭起来 |
[03:17] | And the other? | 另一道呢 |
[03:20] | Set against cliffs, | 倚悬崖而建 |
[03:21] | running up to the canyons of Melia Ridge. | 直通往米利亚峰的峡谷 |
[03:24] | Impassable during winter months, | 冬天无法通行 |
[03:25] | which are already upon its peak. | 现在山顶已经入冬 |
[03:29] | I would not find ourselves trapped there. | 我可不希望大家困在那里 |
[03:32] | Nor I. | 我也一样 |
[03:35] | How stands the main gate? | 主城门怎么样 |
[03:37] | Formidable, once sealed. | 一旦封闭 坚不可摧 |
[03:40] | Could a few men from within see it opened, beneath cover of night? | 几个人偷偷摸进去 可以趁夜打开城门吗 |
[03:44] | It is well defended, and you would be absent means. | 城门戒备森严 而且你们也没有机会 |
[03:49] | The Aedile feared weapons could be turned upon the guards, | 市政官担心有人拿武器对付卫兵 |
[03:52] | ordered all of note locked within a storeroom near the gate. | 因此凡搜到的兵器都锁在城门旁的储物室内 |
[03:57] | We must give up sword upon entering? | 进城不能带武器吗 |
[04:02] | Let us turn toward more favorable prospect. | 还是换个更可行的目标吧 |
[04:06] | Hold a moment… | 稍等 |
[04:08] | I had dealings with a man during my travels, | 我旅行时和一个人打过交道 |
[04:10] | who claimed the city his own. | 他说他就来自那座城 |
[04:13] | Attius, a blacksmith by trade. | 埃提斯 他是铁匠 |
[04:16] | I know of him. | 我听说过他 |
[04:18] | My dominus often spoke of his distaste for the man. | 我主人经常说很讨厌这家伙 |
[04:21] | Can we lay trust in the Roman? | 我们能相信罗马人吗 |
[04:23] | He stands Roman only by name. | 他就是有个罗马名字 |
[04:27] | Weigh his purse with enough coin | 只要给他足够多的钱币 |
[04:29] | and he would call Thrace or Gaul his mother. | 管你是色雷斯人还是高卢人 有奶便是娘 |
[04:34] | I would have you with me to break word. | 那么你跟我一起去同他交涉 |
[04:37] | I would join you. | 我也去 |
[04:39] | Break camp and follow. | 动身出发 |
[04:41] | Remain unseen until called to purpose. | 埋伏好 听我号令 |
[04:44] | What of your brands? | 你的烙印怎么办 |
[04:46] | If you are searched at the gate, effort will be short lived. | 如果进城时被搜身 那努力就白费了 |
[04:50] | A point well made. | 说得对 |
[04:52] | My fucking dominus holds sway with the Aedile. | 我那该死的主人对市政官颇有影响力 |
[04:55] | Speak the name of Laurus towards meeting of trade, | 就说你要找洛厄斯做买卖 |
[04:58] | stand chance of avoiding entanglement. | 说不定能挡开麻烦事 |
[05:02] | The next you greet him, it will be Laurus who kneels… | 下一次你见到他 就轮到洛厄斯跪下来 |
[05:06] | and calls you master. | 管你叫主人了 |
[05:14] | Step forward! | 往前走 |
[05:17] | That will do. | 可以了 |
[05:18] | Give up weapons. Any weapons? | 交出武器 有武器吗 |
[05:25] | Step forward! | 往前走 |
[05:30] | State business within Sinuessa en Valle. | 到希留爱沙山做什么 |
[05:32] | We come for grain. | 做粮食买卖 |
[05:34] | And all the pleasures your city has to offer… | 再就是看你们这儿有什么乐子 |
[05:40] | Ah…you insult me. | 你这是侮辱我 |
[05:45] | By so light a palm. | 这么一点儿 |
[05:47] | Well…allow weighted apology… | 请接受我沉沉的歉意 |
[05:53] | I would have your brace, and the jewels upon it. | 我要你的镯子 还有上面的珠宝 |
[05:57] | It is most treasured possession at this time. | 这是我身上最珍贵的东西 |
[06:01] | I would not part with it. | 不能交给别人 |
[06:03] | Then turn from fucking gate. | 那就他妈的别想进城 |
[06:05] | Guards! | 来人 |
[06:10] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[06:13] | Oh, please inform Laurus that… | 请转告洛厄斯 |
[06:15] | his guests will not be able to keep intended meeting, hmmm. | 他的客人没办法赴约了 |
[06:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:20] | Ah, give over weapons. | 交出武器 |
[06:23] | And grace ear of the man that Decimus saw you well treated. | 跟他美言几句 说德修斯招待得很周全 |
[06:27] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[06:30] | I shall see you well rewarded this day. | 我保证到时候你有奖赏可拿 |
[06:45] | I understand your plight, Ulpianus, | 我知道你的困难 乌尔比安 |
[06:47] | but you must understand my husband’s. | 可你也要理解我夫君啊 |
[06:49] | The Cilicians yet plague our waters | 西利西亚的瘟疫污染了我们的水源 |
[06:51] | and Spartacus now assaults transport upon land. | 斯巴达克斯又袭击我们的陆地运输 |
[06:54] | The cost of grain — | 粮食的价格… |
[06:55] | — soars beyond reason. | 高得太离谱了 |
[06:56] | If I raise the price of my bread any further to cover loss, | 如果我为了弥补损失 给面包涨价的话 |
[06:58] | I-I fear the crowd will turn upon me. | 民众恐怕饶不了我 |
[07:00] | A matter to be taken up with my husband. | 这事交给我夫君处理 |
[07:04] | I would not ask if profit were my only concern, Laeta. | 莱塔 我这么要求不只因为利润 |
[07:07] | My wife is with child. | 我妻子怀孕了 |
[07:14] | I will broach subject with him. | 我帮你说两句吧 |
[07:16] | – Gratitude. – Hold sentiment until it is deserved. | -谢谢 -别谢太早 |
[07:20] | I do not expect him to be moved. | 我可不指望他心软 |
[07:23] | Three denarii! | 三个第纳尔 |
[07:24] | Yeah, fresh this morning! | 没错 今早的新鲜货 |
[07:33] | This is the one you spoke of? | 这就是你提到的那人 |
[07:34] | It is, Aedile. | 没错 市政官 |
[07:36] | I warned you shackle would not stand warning enough | 自从迪欧特莫斯逃跑后 我不就说过吗 |
[07:38] | after Diotimus slipped from grasp. | 镣铐的威慑力不够 |
[07:41] | Words now heeded. | 我现在知道了 |
[07:42] | See it done. | 处死他 |
[07:43] | And in grim wake, | 完事后 |
[07:45] | post notice to quell further unpleasantness. | 贴出告示 以儆效尤 |
[07:51] | This way! | 这边 |
[07:52] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[07:57] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[07:58] | Ennius. | 恩尼乌斯 |
[08:00] | Why are you not at the horreum? | 你怎么不去粮仓 |
[08:01] | I was delayed by young Ulpianus. | 让乌尔比安的事情耽搁了 |
[08:04] | – He has implored me to broach – Now is place nor time. | -他恳请我跟你说… -现在不是时候 |
[08:08] | Come on, get on with it! | 快点 过去 |
[08:15] | By permission of honored Aedile, | 受尊敬的市政官大人许可 |
[08:18] | I present yet another beloved slave | 我向各位说明 又有一个奴隶 |
[08:21] | fallen to treacherous thought and whisper of rebellion. | 因大逆不道的思想和图谋叛乱的言行而堕落 |
[08:25] | And who would not fall to such beneath heel of a toad? | 摊上这么个恶毒的主 谁能不反 |
[08:28] | He was discovered secreting scraps of food | 有人发现他私藏食物 |
[08:31] | intended for journey far from these walls. | 打算离开本城 远走高飞 |
[08:33] | Laurus cannot be faulted for a dog turned to madness. | 家狗发疯 这不能怪洛厄斯 |
[08:37] | Show an animal kindness | 善待动物 |
[08:39] | and it will give loyalty until the heavens fall. | 它们便绝对忠诚于你 |
[08:41] | A journey that would lead to kinship | 他打算投奔亲人 |
[08:43] | Show it nothing but the lash | 只是鞭打它们 |
[08:45] | with like mind of untold mischief towards the Republic… | 跟那些意图不轨 叛国作乱的人鬼混 |
[08:46] | and wonder not why it bears teeth. | 那就难怪它们龇牙了 |
[08:49] | Shackles alone no longer offer fair deterrent. | 只用镣铐根本就没有什么威慑力了 |
[08:52] | Let us add to them with warning of weighted stone | 必须加上石头以示警醒 |
[08:56] | and the promise of death for any who dare follow in such regard. | 让胆敢有这种念头的人知道 这是死路一条 |
[09:01] | Stop, and listen! | 站住 听好了 |
[09:05] | Make him suffer! | 让他尝尝苦头 |
[09:06] | Finish that fucker! | 干掉这混蛋 |
[09:14] | Must make attempt to end this. | 我们要想办法阻止 |
[09:17] | It would but pair our fate with his. | 那我们就跟他一个下场了 |
[09:19] | I will not stand idle while the man’s life holds in the balance– | 那人命悬一线 我不能袖手旁观 |
[09:22] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:24] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:27] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:29] | He will see your fucking Republic to blood and shit! | 他一定会把你该死的共和国打得血肉横飞 |
[09:33] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:34] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:36] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:38] | – Spartacus! – See rebellious tongue forever stilled! | -斯巴达克斯 -要他的脏嘴再也说不出话 |
[09:40] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[09:45] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[09:47] | With Spartacus sent you all to afterlife! | 等斯巴达克斯把你们统统送进地狱 |
[09:50] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[09:51] | Throw! | 扔啊 |
[09:51] | Throw! | 扔啊 |
[09:52] | This is your time for retribution! | 报应的时刻到了 |
[09:56] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[09:56] | Throw more! | 继续扔 |
[10:00] | Yeah! Die! | 好样的 去死 |
[10:02] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[10:10] | Come on, throw! | 快来啊 扔 |
[10:32] | You draw attention. | 你引起他们注意了 |
[10:37] | I but end suffering. | 我帮他早些了断 |
[10:39] | As I would for all so afflicted by festering disease of Rome. | 我要同样对待那些遭受罗马荼毒的人 |
[10:51] | Procure a cornicen for each centuria. | 每个百人团指派一名号令官 |
[10:54] | I would not have command obscured during battle. | 打仗时要确保我的命令清晰无误地传达 |
[10:56] | And see tesserarius tripled in number. | 传令官增加三倍 |
[10:58] | Watch must be alert should Spartacus attack | 如果斯巴达克斯发动夜袭 |
[11:00] | under cover of darkness. | 必须及时通报 |
[11:02] | I will not be caught unawares as Cossinius and Furius. | 我绝不能像科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯那样措手不及 |
[11:04] | Another message from Senator Metellus. | 梅泰勒斯元老又来信了 |
[11:06] | The man threatens to bury us beneath a storm of parchment. | 他这是要拿羊皮纸压死我们吗 |
[11:09] | The Senate grows anxious for our troops to move | 元老院等不及要我们军队 |
[11:11] | from Field of Mars in pursuit of Spartacus. | 离开战神广场 追捕斯巴达克斯了 |
[11:14] | They are not alone in such thought. | 不只他们这么急 |
[11:16] | Mmm, there are yet needs to be attended. | 不过还有事情没办完 |
[11:19] | How stand we on account of arma? | 武器装备方面怎么样了 |
[11:22] | Sabinus and I have procured what was requested. | 萨比努斯和我按要求置备齐了 |
[11:26] | You will be well pleased. | 您一定会满意 |
[11:28] | Let us weigh the worth of your labor, | 那就掂量掂量你的成果 |
[11:31] | set achievement to scale. | 再考虑你的回报 |
[11:35] | You have exceeded expectation. | 你已经超出他的预期了 |
[11:37] | He will recognize value of all your efforts. | 他肯定能看到你的价值 |
[11:41] | And who most deserves highest command beneath him. | 你最有资格成为仅次于他的指挥官 |
[11:54] | Vulcan himself could not have forged | 锻造之神都打不出 |
[11:55] | more glorious arma towards noble cause. | 更高贵更精良的武器了 |
[11:58] | It’s a rare thing… for such blasphemy | 确实罕见 你这锻造的技巧 |
[12:00] | to be proven in execution of skill. | 配得上这渎神的言论 |
[12:03] | I stand humbled by the praise of Crassus. | 承蒙克拉苏赞赏 |
[12:06] | A straighten back, and see words follow towards honest price. | 直说吧 你要价多少 |
[12:11] | Ninety denarii. | 九十第纳尔 |
[12:12] | My-my finest offering. | 最低价格了 |
[12:16] | And cost of less divine spectacle? | 稍差一些的价格呢 |
[12:19] | One hundred and twenty denarii per soldier, fully equipped. | 士兵的全套装备只要一百二十第纳尔 |
[12:23] | As agreed upon by your noble son. | 您儿子已经同意了 |
[12:28] | A fair price. | 价格很公道 |
[12:33] | Apologies, Dominus. | 打扰了 主人 |
[12:35] | He has arrived. | 他来了 |
[12:40] | Your terms are agreeable. | 你的条件可以接受 |
[12:42] | Tiberius will conclude our business. | 就由提比略代我完成这笔交易 |
[12:45] | Yes, of course, gratitude — | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Did I not tell you? | 我没说错吧 |
[12:50] | There now stands nothing between you and deserved title. | 不用担心你应有的头衔了 |
[13:03] | Am I to be kept waiting entire fucking day? | 我他妈的要在这儿耗一整天吗 |
[13:07] | If that is my husband’s wish. | 这要决定于我的夫君 |
[13:11] | Well, one he shall not see granted. | 那他便要失望了 |
[13:22] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
[13:28] | Your men forget themselves. | 你的下人忘了自己的身份 |
[13:29] | You are the one that has lost mind. | 失去理智的人是你 |
[13:35] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[13:42] | She never did care for me. | 她向来不喜欢我 |
[13:44] | Have you ever given her reason? | 她有什么理由喜欢你呢 |
[13:46] | My apologies for not worshipping her as Juno upon cloud. | 没把她当女神膜拜是我的错 |
[13:51] | I would fall to my own wife, too long from my arms. | 我只哄自己的妻子 好久没见到她了 |
[13:55] | Cornelia has been sent word of your delay. | 已经派人告诉科妮莉亚 说你推迟抵达 |
[13:59] | Delay? | 推迟 |
[14:03] | Is that what you term setting upon me as I return through city gate, | 我一路风尘仆仆赶过来 连澡都没顾得上洗 |
[14:06] | in advance of bath or fresh robe to erase hard journey? | 匆匆忙忙进了城 你就这么说我 |
[14:11] | I term it necessity. | 我说是必要的推迟 |
[14:16] | Your victories abroad are well known. | 我们都知道你在国外打了胜仗 |
[14:18] | As is your insolence | 还有你的独断专行 |
[14:20] | in waging battle against the allies | 不等地方总督许可 |
[14:23] | of Mithridates absent proconsuls’ permission. | 与米特拉达梯的盟军大战一场 |
[14:27] | The province would have been lost | 要是傻等那群糊涂蛋的指令 |
[14:28] | if I had waited on word from those sodden fools. | 行省早就被夺走了 |
[14:31] | Ah, as I would’ve lost advantage of lone voice upon ear, | 正如我要是等着你来 |
[14:35] | if I had waited to break word with you. | 这儿就没我说话的地方了 |
[14:38] | Speak plainly. | 有话直说 |
[14:40] | I grow tired of mystery. | 我讨厌绕弯子 |
[14:42] | Ah, then let us part veil. | 敞开天窗说亮话 |
[14:45] | You hold revered name of the Julian clan. | 你有恺撒家族的尊荣名号 |
[14:49] | Sired from the bloodline of Venus. | 继承了维纳斯的血脉 |
[14:52] | Divine mother of Aeneas, forbearer of Romulus, | 她是埃涅阿斯的圣母 尊贵的罗马缔造者 |
[14:55] | exalted founder of Rome — | 罗穆卢斯的先祖 |
[14:57] | I require no lesson in my fucking heritage. | 我那该死的家世背景不用你来教 |
[15:02] | Then perhaps one in mine. | 那么就说说我的吧 |
[15:04] | I am descendant from no god. | 我不是神明的后代 |
[15:06] | Nor man of lofty note. | 也没有显赫的头衔 |
[15:08] | I’m tolerated within the Senate | 元老院之所以有我一席之地 |
[15:10] | solely for the wealth I have amassed | 完全是因为我积累的雄厚财力 |
[15:12] | through labor and dealings | 那是我的劳动所得 |
[15:14] | those with “Proper” Lineage deem beneath them. | 是踩着那些有贵族血统的人爬上来的 |
[15:18] | And you believe this singular cause why they hate you, hmm? | 你认为这是他们讨厌你的唯一原因 |
[15:25] | Your campaign against Mithridates | 你跟米特拉达梯的战斗 |
[15:27] | and um other adventures. | 以及别的那些行动 |
[15:31] | Costly, were they not? | 很烧钱 对吧 |
[15:38] | I know you stand in considerable debt. | 我知道你现在债台高累 |
[15:42] | A dangerous place for a man to find himself, | 还有一群”糊涂蛋”视你为眼中钉 |
[15:45] | when he’s made enemies of the “Sodden fools” | 恨不得除之而后快 |
[15:48] | who would see him to ruin. | 你的处境可不妙 |
[15:50] | Ah, I shall see it repaid. | 我会还清债务的 |
[15:52] | By what means? | 怎么还 |
[15:54] | You possess name absent wealth. | 你有头衔却没有财富 |
[15:59] | And you possess wealth absent name. | 你有财富却没有头衔 |
[16:03] | Imagine what could be wrested from highest perch, | 如果克拉苏和恺撒联手 |
[16:08] | were Crassus and Caesar to align themselves. | 何愁大事不成 |
[16:16] | My name has remained constant | 我自打出娘胎起 |
[16:17] | since falling from my mother’s womb. | 就背负起这名号了 |
[16:22] | You have been heavy with gold for equal years. | 你腰缠万贯也有这么多年了 |
[16:25] | Why now suggest the pairing? | 为何现在提出联手 |
[16:27] | Opportunity to seize laurels and the gratitude | 因为攫取功名利禄的大好机会 |
[16:31] | of the Republic presents itself. | 摆到我们面前来了 |
[16:33] | And with it, first stone upon the road to greater glories. | 抓住机会 我们以后还能攫取更大的功名 |
[16:42] | What would you have me aid you in, | 那我要怎么帮助你 |
[16:44] | to see such a day hastened? | 才能早日看到这一天呢 |
[16:46] | Bring end to slave rebellion. | 平息奴隶叛乱 |
[16:50] | And death of Spartacus. | 杀死斯巴达克斯 |
[17:06] | Attius. | 埃提斯 |
[17:07] | I would have words, you fucking goat. | 我找你有事 你这坏小子 |
[17:09] | Jupiter fuck me! | 我操 |
[17:12] | Have you lost wit coming here, you mad shit? | 你疯了吗 怎么到这里来 |
[17:14] | You are branded an enemy of Rome. | 你现在是罗马公敌 |
[17:16] | I was told you hold no love for the Republic. | 我听说你对共和国没什么好感 |
[17:21] | Tell me you have not brought | 别告诉我 |
[17:22] | the Bringer of Fucking Piss and Shit to my very door? | 你把携屎尿之使者带到我家里来了 |
[17:25] | Your legend precedes you. | 你是威名远扬啊 |
[17:27] | I bring but opportunity. | 我带来的是机会 |
[17:30] | One that you may profit greatly from, | 你说不定可以大赚一笔 |
[17:31] | if you are of a mind. | 只要你愿意 |
[17:33] | It would have to be very considerable, | 那利润必须非常可观 |
[17:34] | to outweigh risk of association dragging me to depths. | 抵得上我受牵连的危险 |
[17:37] | A river shall flow in its wake, | 该有的自然会有 |
[17:39] | if we find ourselves lighted upon favorable shore. | 只要我们达到了想要的目的 |
[17:44] | What would such a journey require? | 你们冒险进来是为了什么 |
[17:46] | Your skill, towards the fashioning of swords. | 你的本行 锻造兵器的技术 |
[17:50] | Swords? | 兵器 |
[17:56] | The fucking Aedile denies me the crafting of weapons, | 该死的市政官不准我锻造武器 |
[17:59] | blame laid on fear of your rebellion. | 怕被你们这些造反的拿去 |
[18:01] | All that is struck now are fucking | 现在只准打造工具 |
[18:05] | tools and shackles, | 还有镣铐 |
[18:07] | to keep the slaves of those privileged fucks in hand. | 好让那些该死的权贵们控制奴隶 |
[18:10] | The Aedile will not be of concern. | 不用管市政官怎么想 |
[18:17] | How many would you need? | 你们需要多少 |
[18:19] | Two will see our needs met. | 两把剑就行了 |
[18:21] | You give coin enough for many times what you ask. | 你们给的钱可远远不止买两把剑 |
[18:24] | The balance towards your discretion. | 多的钱随你处置 |
[18:26] | And what purpose will silent tongue not speak of? | 你们到底要干什么 搞得神秘兮兮的 |
[18:31] | Do we have agreement? | 同意还是不同意 |
[18:41] | Two swords, and an end to involvement. | 两把剑 然后我们各不相干 |
[18:46] | Return as sun falls. | 日落时来拿 |
[18:48] | I would linger, | 我留在这儿 |
[18:49] | and recall joyous times with trusted friend. | 跟这位可信的朋友叙叙旧 |
[19:00] | I hold concern for the Roman. | 我不放心这个罗马人 |
[19:03] | Let us hope the weight of coin anchors him to purpose. | 希望那些钱足够让他乖乖办事 |
[19:07] | What if coward done more to him? | 如果他没这个狗胆呢 |
[19:09] | We shall see him dash upon rocks. | 那他肯定被石头砸死 |
[19:12] | Rejoin Agron. | 去跟艾力冈会合 |
[19:13] | Make preparations. | 做好准备 |
[19:15] | When moon is at its highest, we shall see gate raised. | 月到中天 城门便会升起来 |
[19:18] | And fucking city fall to deserved fate. | 这座城的劫数便要到了 |
[19:25] | Attius. | 埃提斯 |
[19:27] | My appetite swells. | 我的胃口变大了 |
[19:30] | Where would I find holdings of grain | 希留爱沙的城里面 |
[19:31] | within Sinuessa’s walls? | 哪儿有粮仓 |
[19:49] | The finest quality. | 质量上乘 |
[19:52] | From the fields of Sicilia. | 来自西西里岛的麦田 |
[19:54] | I have mind towards large acquisition. | 我有意大量购买 |
[19:56] | Ah, I’ll seal that for you. | 我给你印上吧 |
[19:58] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[20:00] | My husband concludes business… | 要等我夫君决定 |
[20:04] | No pressing concern until moon greets night. | 反正我白天也没有什么要紧事 |
[20:09] | You stand well supplied. | 你们的储量很足嘛 |
[20:10] | Shipment received this day from Sicilia, | 今天刚从西西里岛运来一船货 |
[20:13] | with another to arrive upon the Kalends. | 初一还有货运过来 |
[20:14] | Although most of that has already been purchased by Crassus. | 不过大部分都由克拉苏收购了 |
[20:18] | Marcus Crassus? | 马科斯·克拉苏 |
[20:20] | He favors our stores above all others. | 我们的商铺是他最中意的 |
[20:22] | And one of the few that can yet afford cost, | 而且因为斯巴达克斯的叛乱 |
[20:24] | ever rising in light of events concerning the rebel Spartacus. | 开销与日俱增 能承担的商铺也没几家了 |
[20:27] | Have heard of the distress he has caused the Republic, in my travels. | 我在旅途中也有所耳闻 他带来的麻烦不小 |
[20:31] | What brings you to Sinuessa en Valle? | 你来希留爱沙山是为什么呢 |
[20:33] | Slaves. | 奴隶 |
[20:34] | I find myself with ever expanding family of them, | 我身边的奴隶不断增多 |
[20:39] | and would ensure they are well provided for. | 希望保证他们吃饱穿暖 |
[20:43] | You have thought toward housing them in the city? | 你打算让他们住在城里 |
[20:46] | It has crossed mind. | 有这样想过 |
[20:48] | If you wish to see them any form of comfort, | 如果你希望他们过上舒服日子 |
[20:50] | I would strike from such. | 我劝你打消这个念头 |
[20:53] | I witnessed a slave stoned in the marketplace. | 我看到有个奴隶在市场上被砸死了 |
[20:57] | A common occurrence? | 很常见吗 |
[20:59] | No. | 不 |
[21:00] | Yet I fear it will become so, | 但恐怕以后就常见了 |
[21:02] | if this matter of rebellion is not soon concluded. | 如果叛乱的事情不能很快解决的话 |
[21:05] | Let us pray, then. | 那我们祈祷吧 |
[21:07] | For the proper end to it. | 希望有个好的结局 |
[21:11] | He at last frees himself. | 他终于忙完了 |
[21:16] | You were at the stoning this morning, were you not? | 你今早在现场观刑吧 |
[21:24] | I was present at unfortunate spectacle. | 我参与了一起不幸的事件 |
[21:27] | And ended it prematurely. | 然后早早地结束了刑罚 |
[21:35] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[21:37] | The crowd pressed towards frenzy. | 人们的情绪几近疯狂 |
[21:39] | I would not see more blood spilled absent cause. | 我不想再看到无谓的流血 |
[21:43] | Nor I. | 我也一样 |
[21:45] | Absent cause. | 不要无谓的流血 |
[22:07] | Bring knife to bear upon beard. | 拿刀替我修面 |
[22:16] | Why do you pause in the face of command? | 为什么不听从指令 |
[22:20] | She but obeys a higher one. | 她只不过听从更高的指令 |
[22:23] | The dominus orders you to remain unshorn. | 主人命令你不得修面 |
[22:25] | Toward what purpose? | 为了什么 |
[22:27] | His thoughts are his own in such regard. | 他的想法只有他本人知道 |
[22:29] | And what are yours? | 那你的呢 |
[22:32] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:36] | It is a simple question. | 这是个很简单的问题 |
[22:39] | What are your thoughts? | 你是怎么想的呢 |
[22:41] | Towards what subject? | 想什么 |
[22:43] | The one that stands before you. | 站在你面前的这个人 |
[22:46] | How do you gauge Caesar? | 你认为恺撒这人怎样 |
[22:48] | I do not know him, | 我不认识他 |
[22:49] | and can form no opinion of worth. | 说不出有用的观点 |
[22:52] | Demand any question, | 无论问什么 |
[22:54] | and he shall break answer to aid you. | 他都会如实相告 |
[22:57] | You are taken with wife? | 你不是有妇之夫吗 |
[23:01] | Your eyes stand as my wife’s. | 你的眼睛很像我妻子的 |
[23:10] | As does taste upon lips. | 唇齿的味道也是一样 |
[23:15] | I would be reminded of her in shadow’s touch. | 温柔的抚摸能让我想起她 |
[23:21] | Eyes shut towards difference… | 眼睛闭上便没什么不同 |
[23:28] | and warmed by longing remembrance… | 让热切的记忆温暖我的身心 |
[23:39] | Kore. | 克芮 |
[23:42] | Remove yourself. | 离开这里 |
[23:44] | Yes, Dominus. | 遵命 主人 |
[23:49] | You send gift of wine and warm embrace, | 你送来了好酒与美人 |
[23:52] | only to snatch away– | 却又抢走… |
[23:53] | She was not sent for your fucking pleasure. | 她不是用来满足你的兽欲的 |
[23:59] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[24:01] | I did not know the girl held meaning. | 我以为那女人无足轻重 |
[24:08] | You’ve been away too long from civilized company. | 你在外征战太久 放荡惯了 |
[24:12] | See yourself to robe, | 穿好袍子 |
[24:15] | and thoughts towards more pressing matters. | 把心思放到更要紧的事情上 |
[24:21] | You present yourself with breasts and ass | 你向他袒胸露乳 |
[24:24] | formed with morning dew. | 尽显曼妙身姿 |
[24:25] | Is it wonder that a man strong of desire | 他这样欲火旺盛的男人 |
[24:27] | would not be tempted to taste such ripe offering? | 当然蠢蠢欲动 想要尝尝鲜了 |
[24:32] | Take lesson and remove yourself from fucking sight. | 吸取教训 给我滚出去 |
[24:36] | Yes, Domina. | 遵命 女主人 |
[24:38] | We have not yet procured enough horses. | 我们还没有足够的马匹 |
[24:40] | I will not have cavalry found lacking in moment of need. | 我不希望看到骑兵在关键时刻不够用 |
[24:44] | What has happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:45] | Nothing of concern, apologies. | 没什么事 抱歉 |
[24:47] | Break words, and find comfort in how they are received. | 说出来 我给你做主 |
[24:52] | I was attending Caesar as commanded… | 我刚才奉命伺候恺撒 |
[24:55] | Caesar? | 恺撒 |
[24:56] | Gaius Julius Caesar? | 盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒 |
[24:59] | He laid hands upon me. | 他对我动手动脚 |
[25:01] | If your father had not appeared, I… | 要不是你父亲出现 我… |
[25:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[25:11] | The man we hunt… | 我们所追捕的人 |
[25:12] | was a champion at the arena, | 曾是竞技场的冠军 |
[25:13] | to rival any in the Republic. | 作战的本事不逊于任何人 |
[25:15] | Yet only a gladiator, regardless of skill. | 他再厉害 也就是个角斗士 |
[25:20] | How has he bested our legions? | 他是如何击败罗马军团的 |
[25:22] | Spartacus knows of war, | 斯巴达克斯熟知战争 |
[25:23] | and the waging of it from his days in Thrace. | 从他在色雷斯的时候起就开始征战了 |
[25:27] | If rumor is true, | 如果传言是真的 |
[25:29] | he fought among the auxiliary beneath the fool Glaber | 格雷博那个蠢货在死于维苏威一役之前 |
[25:31] | before his fall of Vesuvius. | 斯巴达克斯在他的辅军中战斗过 |
[25:34] | Then he’s familiar with our tactics. | 这么说他对我们的战术也很熟悉了 |
[25:36] | And has used such knowledge to the regret of those that have pressed him. | 并且利用这些知识 摧毁那些曾压迫他的人 |
[25:41] | He believes he knows what a “Proper” Roman soldier will do. | 他自以为熟悉罗马战士的套路 |
[25:47] | A thing that could be turned toward advantage. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[25:50] | Would that my own blood stood now so sharp of mind. | 真希望我的孩子有这样的头脑 |
[25:53] | Ah, years and the taste of battle | 多经历战火的淬炼 |
[25:55] | will hone your pup’s teeth. | 你那乖乖狗自然能牙尖爪利 |
[25:57] | Of that I have little doubt. | 这点我倒从不怀疑 |
[25:59] | Yet to bring Spartacus to ground I must have a wolf at my side. | 但要击败斯巴达克斯 我需要不是狗而是狼 |
[26:06] | And let us turn gleaming fang towards moon of full purpose, | 那我们便在月圆之夜亮出尖牙 仰天长嗥 |
[26:10] | and see blood and gore matted upon fur. | 杀他个血肉横飞 |
[26:14] | Curfew! Inside please. | 宵禁 不准外出 |
[26:16] | Make your way indoors! | 全都进屋子 |
[26:17] | Curfew! Move, move. | 宵禁 快走快走 |
[26:21] | Move along! | 快走 |
[26:22] | Off the streets! | 不准在街上逗留 |
[26:23] | You move along! | 快离开 |
[26:24] | Clear these streets! | 街上不准留人 |
[26:35] | Messalina! | 梅莎莉娜 |
[26:38] | She has a habit of running wild. | 这孩子就是喜欢胡闹 |
[26:41] | Here. | 给 |
[26:43] | You stay close to your mother. | 不要离开你母亲身边 |
[26:47] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[26:49] | You inside. | 快进去 |
[27:01] | You there. | 站住 |
[27:09] | I laid eyes upon you in the square this morning, | 今天早上在广场我就注意你了 |
[27:11] | – did I not? – As I upon you. | -是你吧 -彼此彼此 |
[27:15] | Word has reached ear you spoke my name | 听说你早上在城门口 |
[27:16] | upon entering gate, claiming business. | 搬出我的名号 说是要找我有事 |
[27:20] | I fear you have been misled. | 恐怕你是搞错了 |
[27:22] | You have nothing I find of worth. | 你还不值得我浪费时间 |
[27:28] | Then why are you within these walls? | 那你进城是为了什么 |
[27:29] | Remove hand. | 松手 |
[27:31] | What is your purpose here? | 到底是干什么 |
[27:33] | Put question to honored husband, and have reply. | 你去问我夫君 自然就有答案了 |
[27:36] | He trades with the Aedile? | 他和市政官做生意吗 |
[27:37] | He does. | 是的 |
[27:43] | The mistake is mine, then. | 那就是我误会了 |
[27:46] | See yourself from the streets before nightfall, | 天黑后不要到处乱晃 |
[27:49] | to avoid further misunderstanding. | 不要让我再误会你 |
[27:57] | Come along! | 走 |
[27:59] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[28:01] | I assure you, not all in the city stand as him. | 并不是城里的每个人都像他这样 |
[28:04] | What he spoke of, removing myself from the streets…? | 他说要我别到处乱晃 |
[28:07] | Is it not troublesome? | 很讨厌吧 |
[28:09] | I made attempt to dissuade my husband, | 我也劝过我夫君 |
[28:11] | but he thought it best to have streets cleared | 但他觉得在彻底平叛之前 |
[28:13] | of all but city guard, | 最好是清空街道 |
[28:14] | until the rebellion has been quelled. | 只留下卫兵巡逻 |
[28:18] | You have a place to call your own this night? | 你有地方过夜吗 |
[28:20] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:23] | I have my eye towards such. | 我正要过去呢 |
[28:40] | Move inside! | 都进去 |
[28:44] | All streets are to be cleared! | 清空所有街道 |
[28:48] | Curfew is in affect! | 宵禁开始 |
[28:50] | A little more securer this time! | 加强戒备 |
[29:04] | The streets cleared by guards? | 卫兵清空了街道 |
[29:06] | By command of the Aedile. | 是市政官的命令 |
[29:09] | Did you know of this? | 你知道吗 |
[29:10] | Fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[29:11] | News greets me with shared ear. | 我又不比别人多知道什么 |
[29:15] | Trust these will service need. | 相信能满足你们的要求 |
[29:23] | They will. | 肯定能 |
[29:25] | Yet there is more we must ask of you now. | 不过我们现在还有要求 |
[29:31] | I thought as much. | 我就知道 |
[29:32] | Two hundred denarii a piece, | 两百第纳尔 |
[29:34] | and you may lay hidden here until sun crests | 你可以在这里过夜 |
[29:36] | and curfew is lifted. | 直到解除宵禁 |
[29:39] | It is not sleep we seek. | 我没打算过夜 |
[29:41] | What deformity of mind do you think I suffer from, | 你以为我脑子抽风了吗 |
[29:43] | that I would give further aid to enemies of Rome? | 还要继续跟罗马公敌合作 |
[29:48] | You hold no love of the republic. | 你对共和国又没什么感情 |
[29:50] | Sentiment often through wine so in years past. | 酒灌多了吧 你也多愁善感起来了 |
[29:54] | Words of the drunk and food, jealous of privilege. | 至少我有吃有喝 有别人羡慕的特权 |
[29:57] | We find ourselves heavy with Roman coin. | 我们正巧钱多得使不完 |
[30:00] | What cost would sober intent? | 你开个价吧 |
[30:06] | Five thousand denarii would see me far from this city, | 五千第纳尔应该足够我离开这座城 |
[30:10] | and shores of fucking Republic. | 离开天杀的罗马了 |
[30:13] | A bargain well struck. | 成交 |
[30:17] | Call me Roman no more, then! | 老子不再是罗马人了 |
[30:19] | How many more swords do you need? | 你要多少剑 |
[30:20] | Those that join us are well armed. | 足够装备那些加入我们的人 |
[30:26] | Join you? | 加入你们 |
[30:28] | You move to take the fucking city?! | 你们想要攻占这座城吗 |
[30:31] | We move to liberate it. | 是解放它 |
[30:33] | The gate stands only in our path. | 唯一阻挡我们的是城门 |
[30:35] | We would to slit throats in the night and see it raised. | 我们本打算趁夜偷袭 打开城门 |
[30:38] | Unexpected curfew presents difficulty | 却没预料到宵禁 |
[30:40] | in reaching it unnoticed. | 这就很难隐秘行动了 |
[30:42] | City guard would raise clamor well in advance — | 卫兵看到我们就会大叫大喊 |
[30:54] | I cannot aid you in this. | 这我可帮不上忙 |
[30:57] | It would mean my life. | 小命都保不住 |
[31:02] | You have forged weapons for Spartacus himself. | 你已经亲手为斯巴达克斯打了一把剑 |
[31:07] | If we are discovered with your craft clutched in hand, | 只要他们发现我们手中拿着你的剑 |
[31:11] | then they will send you to the afterlife all the same. | 你跟不跟我们干也都是一个死 |
[31:18] | Fuck the gods. | 操他妈的 |
[31:21] | What would you have of me? | 你要我怎么做 |
[31:30] | Gently. | 轻一点 |
[31:32] | I should not have content fall to ruin by rough use. | 别笨手笨脚的弄坏了里面的东西 |
[31:35] | Go fetch the rest. | 把剩下的都搬过来 |
[31:37] | See that they are careful. | 要他们搬的时候当心 |
[31:45] | You would see me weighted with unnecessary comforts. | 这些不必要的东西可都是我行军的累赘 |
[31:48] | Have I grown that heavy? | 我有那么重吗 |
[31:51] | These are yours? | 这是你的东西 |
[31:52] | I would not be found wanting, | 如果战事拖太久 |
[31:54] | if campaign stretches beyond expectation. | 我可不希望独守空房 害你空想 |
[31:57] | You wish to join me, in pursuit of Spartacus? | 你想随我去跟斯巴达克斯打仗吗 |
[32:00] | I wish no such thing. | 我可不想 |
[32:02] | Yet I will not be removed from your arms | 但我更不想几个月甚至几年 |
[32:04] | for months threatening years. | 不在你身边 |
[32:07] | Publius and I shall travel with you and Tiberius. | 普布利乌斯和我要陪你和提比略一起去 |
[32:10] | You know women are forbidden within encampment. | 你知道军营里是不能有女人的 |
[32:13] | Yet they are not banned from followers’ camp, | 但没有规定女人不能进侍从营地 |
[32:15] | unless rules have shifted absent knowledge. | 除非我连规矩改了都不知道 |
[32:19] | I would not have my family bedded among slaves and whores. | 我不允许家人睡在奴隶和妓女当中 |
[32:22] | Is it not better solution | 即便如此 |
[32:23] | than having them stricken from embrace? | 也好过留他们在千里之外 |
[32:30] | Desire much appreciated. | 你的心意我领了 |
[32:33] | Yet I could not stay mind from thought of your safety, | 但如此靠近敌人 我必会分神 |
[32:36] | placed so near the enemy. | 担忧你的安全 |
[32:39] | I would have you remain here, | 我要你留在这里 |
[32:42] | far from the threat of death war so often promises. | 远离随时能取人性命的战争 |
[32:48] | Is that sole reason? | 只是这样吗 |
[32:56] | Father. | 父亲 |
[32:58] | All has been attended. | 一切已就绪 |
[32:59] | Your army stands ready to march upon first light. | 您的军队已准备好 天亮就启程 |
[33:02] | News well received. | 很好 |
[33:04] | I would have word. | 我还有话说 |
[33:07] | There yet lingers issue of what title I shall hold. | 唯一的问题就是我的头衔 |
[33:10] | I am possessed of leanings towards the matter. | 我正在考虑这样的问题 |
[33:12] | Morning sun shall see them fall to place. | 日出时分自有定论 |
[33:15] | Have these returned from where they sprang. | 把这些东西都放回去 |
[33:18] | I would have house in order before we take leave from it. | 我出发之前 要看到这里井然有序 |
[33:25] | I thought honored position all but mine. | 我以为荣耀的职位只属于我 |
[33:28] | Now I fear he favors another. | 现在恐怕他另有人选 |
[33:31] | Then you stand as your mother, | 那你跟母亲一样了 |
[33:34] | bound by blood and inconsiderate worth. | 只有血缘维系 却是无足轻重 |
[33:55] | It is a thing of rare beauty. | 非常精美 |
[33:58] | Is it not? | 对吧 |
[34:00] | Yes, Dominus. | 是 主人 |
[34:02] | You will carry it when you face Spartacus? | 您征讨斯巴达克斯时会佩带吗 |
[34:06] | I shall carry my father’s sword. | 我要带父亲的剑 |
[34:09] | It is not as well bred or considered as this… | 虽然没有这把剑精美绝伦 |
[34:13] | yet it holds deeper meaning. | 却有更深的意义 |
[34:14] | Caesar will carry it then? | 那么由恺撒佩带吗 |
[34:16] | As your word and will? | 代您行使权力 |
[34:21] | I should not have placed you within his reach. | 我不该让你离他这么近 |
[34:24] | He is a man of base needs. | 他的原始欲望很强烈 |
[34:26] | Then why honor him with title, that above your son? | 那为何给他的头衔 高过您的儿子 |
[34:30] | Apologies, I overstep. | 抱歉 我冒犯了 |
[34:35] | You speak your heart. | 你只是说出了心里话 |
[34:37] | I know your concern for the boy. | 我知道你关心那小子 |
[34:40] | He no longer stands as such. | 他已经不是孩子 |
[34:42] | But in the eyes of his father. | 不过在父亲眼里还是 |
[34:47] | Would my wife could voice such simple wisdom. | 真希望我妻子也能说出这般话来 |
[34:51] | I saw the gathering of trunks. | 我看到了那些行李 |
[34:53] | She goes with you? | 她跟随您一同去吗 |
[34:55] | It was her intent. | 她这样要求 |
[34:57] | Yet I would find no comfort in her presence. | 但我在她身上找不到安慰 |
[35:03] | As I would in yours… | 而你可以给我 |
[35:08] | Is such a thing possible? | 真的可以吗 |
[35:11] | I will be forced to place you within followers’ camp. | 虽然我只能让你住在侍从营地 |
[35:14] | But yes, it is possible. | 但这是真的 |
[35:17] | If you so desire it. | 如果你也愿意 |
[35:19] | Yes, Dominus. | 愿意 主人 |
[35:23] | I do not pose question as master, | 我并非以主人身份提问 |
[35:25] | but as a man. | 而是以一个男人 |
[35:27] | And would have answer as one. | 所以请你回答一个男人的提问 |
[35:32] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[35:34] | It is something I desire, Marcus. | 我希望如此 马科斯 |
[36:15] | Fuck my ass… | 我操 |
[36:25] | Quickly! | 快 |
[36:26] | We must gather more men and swords! | 我们要召集人手 拿起武器 |
[36:28] | Spartacus is here! | 斯巴达克斯在这里 |
[36:39] | There is no more time. What did it come of him? | 没时间了 他到底搞定了没有 |
[36:42] | There is one way to know. | 想搞清楚只有一个办法 |
[36:45] | Let us see it done or wrong. | 那我们便去搞清楚吧 |
[36:57] | The moon nears its peak. | 月亮升到顶了 |
[36:59] | Yet fucking gate stands firmly rooted. | 该死的城门还关得那么死 |
[37:03] | They will see it raised. | 他们肯定能打开 |
[37:06] | Or fall in attempt. | 要么死在城门下 |
[37:09] | Ready the others. | 让大家准备 |
[37:10] | When gate trembles, death follows upon heel. | 城门一动 就是杀人见血的时候 |
[37:28] | Spartacus is within our walls! | 斯巴达克斯在城内 |
[37:29] | Move, come with me. | 行动 跟我来 |
[37:30] | See gate protected! | 把城门看紧 |
[37:32] | You, open the storeroom! | 你去打开库房 |
[37:35] | Quickly! | 快 |
[37:42] | Reward will surely find hands for this. | 这事情少不了你的奖赏 |
[37:45] | Of that I have no fucking doubt. | 那是毫无疑问的 |
[38:00] | – Attius! – Raise the alarm — | -埃提斯 -发警报 |
[38:05] | Call for more men! | 去喊人 |
[38:08] | Hide yourself, I will find you when it is over! | 躲起来 完事了我去找你 |
[38:48] | See gate opened! | 把门打开 |
[38:49] | Clear the way! | 干掉他们 |
[39:11] | Move! | 行动 |
[39:23] | Arm yourselves! | 拿起武器 |
[39:25] | Forward towards the front gate! | 去前门 |
[40:54] | Diotimus. | 迪欧特莫斯 |
[40:55] | Where is Laurus? | 洛厄斯呢 |
[40:59] | I am here, slave. | 我在这里 奴隶 |
[41:06] | You would turn against your dominus and join rebellion? | 你们要背叛主人 参加叛军吗 |
[41:10] | Fucking animals… | 该死的畜生 |
[41:33] | Diotimus. | 迪欧特莫斯 |
[41:37] | The villa is taken. | 宅子已拿下 |
[41:39] | See yourselves free. | 你们快解开 |
[41:42] | Move. | 快走 |
[41:45] | My dominus… | 我主人 |
[41:47] | He is dead? | 死了吗 |
[41:50] | Then I shall follow him to the afterlife… | 那我就跟他一起去黄泉 |
[41:54] | and piss upon his shadow… | 朝他的鬼魂撒泡尿 |
[42:19] | Ulpianus! | 乌尔比安 |
[42:20] | We flee to Melia Ridge, | 我们要逃去米利亚峰 |
[42:21] | if they have not already sealed escape. | 趁他们还没有封锁退路 |
[42:22] | Have you seen my husband…? | 你们见到我夫君了吗 |
[42:25] | I have not, we must go. | 没有 我们必须走了 |
[42:26] | I will follow once I find him. | 我找到他就去追你们 |
[42:28] | May the gods protect you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[42:32] | The Aedile. | 市政官呢 |
[42:33] | Have you seen the Aedile? | 你见过市政官吗 |
[42:38] | You. | 是你 |
[42:39] | You aid Spartacus? | 你是斯巴达克斯的帮凶 |
[42:40] | No. | 不 |
[42:42] | I stand the man himself. | 我就是他本人 |
[43:10] | Caesar. | 恺撒 |
[43:13] | I had thought to find Crassus himself, | 我还以为是克拉苏呢 |
[43:16] | the tone so matching. | 语调一模一样 |
[43:17] | I am proud reflection of my father. | 我很骄傲能像我父亲 |
[43:22] | Tiberius? | 你是提比略 |
[43:26] | Jupiter’s fucking cock, | 真他妈操蛋 |
[43:28] | you were but a child since I last laid eyes. | 上次见你 你还是个孩子 |
[43:36] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[43:38] | I am for my own home before we march, | 出发前我要回一趟家 |
[43:40] | I did not wish to stain it with such business. | 我不想因为这事弄脏了家里 |
[43:45] | Years abroad led you to strange pleasures, | 出国多年怎么让你养成这种怪癖 |
[43:49] | worthy of the beast you appear. | 倒是很符合你野蛮的形象 |
[43:53] | And your father… he’s not spoken to you of this? | 你父亲…没有给你说过吗 |
[43:57] | He finds himself preoccupied with more pressing concerns. | 他要思考更紧迫的事情 |
[44:01] | Well, I’m certain he will share confidence. | 他迟早会信任你的 |
[44:04] | When he deems you deserving. | 等他认为你配得上的时候 |
[44:09] | You think I am not? | 你觉得我不配吗 |
[44:12] | Sleep well, young master. | 睡个好觉 小少爷 |
[44:14] | And dream of future glories. | 到梦里体会未来的荣耀吧 |
[44:17] | Under my command. | 在我的指挥下 |
[45:17] | Sanus. | 赛纳斯 |
[45:21] | Please, let my wife live! | 求你了 别杀我妻子 |
[45:23] | The city is taken. | 我们已经拿下这座城 |
[45:28] | See the Romans that yet live to chains. | 把幸存的罗马人都锁起来 |
[45:31] | Chains? | 锁起来 |
[45:32] | You let them live? | 你留他们的狗命 |
[45:34] | They pose no threat. | 他们没有威胁 |
[45:36] | Nor fucking use. | 也屁用没有 |
[45:37] | Would they show mercy if we were beneath heel? | 如果换成我们求饶 他们会开恩吗 |
[45:46] | Still, cunt! | 别动 混蛋 |
[45:49] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[45:51] | The Aedile bars himself in the horreum, | 市政官把自己关在粮仓里 |
[45:53] | spilling pitch and threatens to put light to bear. | 泼满了沥青 还扬言要点燃 |
[45:56] | Come. | 过来 |
[45:57] | I will not lend aid to you and your animals. | 我绝不帮你们这些畜生 |
[46:02] | If grain is put to fire, | 如果粮食都被烧了 |
[46:03] | even I will not have voice to calm my “Animals.” | 连我都没办法管住那些”畜生”了 |
[46:09] | You will do this, | 你必须这样做 |
[46:10] | or see your people that yet live fall from this world. | 不然那些幸存的人绝对没有活路 |
[46:20] | – Please. – Stay still! | -饶命 -别动 |
[46:45] | You will not have my city’s heart! | 你们休想得到这座城 |
[46:49] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[46:50] | Kill them! Fuck the Roman man! | 杀了他们 操翻罗马人 |
[46:55] | Make attempt on gate and I will for all to torch, | 谁敢走近 我就丢火把 |
[46:58] | you fucking cunts! | 该死的混蛋 |
[47:02] | I can take him… | 我可以解决他 |
[47:03] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[47:05] | Lower spear. | 放下矛 |
[47:10] | Laeta… | 莱塔 |
[47:14] | Kill them all! | 全部杀光 |
[47:15] | Go to him. | 过去 |
[47:16] | And pray your words hold meaning. | 祈祷他能听你的话 |
[47:18] | Don’t listen to his words! | 别听他的话 |
[47:20] | He’s the reason we suffered! | 就是他让我们受苦的 |
[47:27] | I thought you dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[47:30] | You would place our fate in her fucking hands. | 你把我们的命运交到她手里 |
[47:32] | I place it in what I believe in. | 我自有主意 |
[47:36] | I yet live, among a clutch of others. | 我活着 还有一些人活着 |
[47:40] | How many? | 多少 |
[47:41] | Too few. | 很少 |
[47:42] | And we will be fewer still, if you do not stop this. | 如果你不住手 活着的就更少了 |
[47:45] | You would give them all we have worked for? | 我们辛苦挣来的一切就拱手相让吗 |
[47:47] | I would see no more death this night. | 今夜我看了太多流血死亡 |
[47:51] | Open gate, let us see sun crest upon another day. | 打开门 让我们看到明天的太阳升起 |
[47:55] | I will not bow to fucking slaves! | 我绝不向奴隶低头 |
[47:57] | Turn thought from them, and towards your people. | 别老想着他们 想想你的人民 |
[48:02] | If you do this, | 你要是不住手 |
[48:04] | you will condemn them all to the afterlife. | 黄泉之下你如何向他们交代 |
[48:08] | Your wife among them… | 包括我在内 |
[48:18] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[48:39] | He would have opened the gate! | 他会开门的 |
[48:42] | I know he would of. | 他一定会的 |
[48:43] | He would have opened the gate for me. | 他会为了我打开门的 |
[48:46] | I could not place faith in it. | 我不能押在他身上 |
[48:57] | We have had our fill of blood and vengeance this night. | 今晚我们杀够了 也报了仇 |
[49:01] | No Roman that yet draws breath shall suffer further harm. | 不要再残害幸存的罗马人 |
[49:07] | The city is ours! | 这座城是我们的了 |
[49:11] | The city is free! | 我们自由了 |
[49:14] | Once again the Romans fall! | 罗马人又一次失败了 |
[49:18] | Victory! | 胜利 |
[49:24] | To see one loved robbed of life is a heavy thing. | 看到心爱的人死去是难以承受的痛 |
[49:29] | One done lightly by Romans many times to me. | 但罗马人不止一次这样伤害我 |
[49:33] | It is no balm, | 也许无法安慰你 |
[49:35] | but know that I carry the full weight of your loss. | 但请记住 你所有的痛都压在我的肩上 |
[49:41] | Place her in chains. | 把她锁起来 |
[49:49] | War often carries with it great sacrifice. | 有战争就会有牺牲 |
[49:53] | None more keenly felt | 没有什么比 |
[49:55] | than threat of those one holds closest to heart | 至爱的亲人离开这个世界 |
[49:58] | struck from this world. | 更让人难过的了 |
[50:03] | I would not have my son fall to such a fate | 我不要我的儿子落到这样的结局 |
[50:06] | because he was not ready for command. | 在他还不能胜任指挥官的时候 |
[50:10] | Nor would I deny him opportunity, | 我也不能拒绝给他机会 |
[50:12] | to prove himself a man in his father’s eyes. | 让他向父亲证明自己长大成人 |
[50:22] | You stand as my word and my will. | 你代我行使权力 |
[50:29] | You honor me, father. | 受您重托 父亲 |
[50:31] | As I shall honor the name of Crassus. | 我绝对不辱克拉苏家族之名 |
[50:34] | Ride with Caesar and men of your choosing. | 跟恺撒同行 带上你挑选的人 |
[50:37] | Seek out Mummius and what remains of Cossinius’ legion. | 去找莫姆缪斯以及科西尼斯的残军 |
[50:41] | Find Spartacus and send word of his movement, | 找到斯巴达克斯 汇报他的动向 |
[50:43] | but do not tempt engagement | 但不要打草惊蛇 |
[50:45] | until I have arrived with proper force. | 等我带主力部队到达 |
[50:55] | You fill the air with lofty promise, | 你信誓旦旦 说得天花乱坠 |
[51:00] | only to command I bow to a fucking boy?! | 就是为了让我听命于一个小毛孩 |
[51:05] | He is my son! | 他是我儿子 |
[51:07] | And shall be treated with mirrored respect! | 你既然尊重我 也应该尊重他 |
[51:17] | I have spread coin towards your election as Military Tribune. | 我为你担任军事保民官一职花了不少钱 |
[51:21] | Formal title Tiberius is yet too young to hold. | 提比略还太年轻 不足冠以正式头衔 |
[51:28] | Wear my token to pass unmolested through encampment, | 带上我的徽章 你可以自由出入军营 |
[51:31] | until appearance is shorn to Roman likeness. | 直到显露你的真实身份 |
[51:35] | I would prefer fancy sword and expected position. | 我更喜欢那把剑和期望的职位 |
[51:38] | Stay upon path I have set, | 按我指给你的路走 |
[51:41] | and see greater glories bestowed at journey’s end. | 路到尽头 你自然荣耀加身 |
[51:52] | Sound horn! | 吹响号角 |
[51:59] | We advance south on Spartacus and those who follow him in rebellion! | 我们往南征讨斯巴达克斯叛军 |
[52:03] | Let our shadow fall upon them… | 让倒向叛军的乱臣贼子 |
[52:06] | and every man, woman, and child | 不分男女老幼 |
[52:08] | so touched by it struck from this world | 在罗马的荣光与威力之下 |
[52:12] | by the might and glory of Rome! | 死无葬身之地 |