时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We advance south on Spartacus and those who follow him in rebellion. | 我们往南征讨斯巴达克斯叛军 |
[00:10] | Let our shadow fall upon them and every man, | 让倒向叛军的乱臣贼子 |
[00:13] | woman and child so touched by it, struck from this world. | 不分男女老幼 死无葬身之地 |
[00:17] | A bargain well struck. | 成交 |
[00:18] | Call me Roman no more then. | 老子不再是罗马人了 |
[00:20] | Those that join us are well armed. | 足够装备那些加入我们的人 |
[00:22] | You move to take the fucking city. | 你们想要攻占这座城吗 |
[00:27] | You honor me, father. | 受您重托 父亲 |
[00:29] | Find Spartacus and send word of his movement. | 找到斯巴达克斯 汇报他的动向 |
[00:31] | But do not tempt engagement until I have arrived with proper force. | 但不要打草惊蛇 等我带主力部队到达 |
[00:41] | The Aedile bars himself in the horreum, | 市政官把自己关在粮仓里 |
[00:44] | spilling pitch and threatens to put light to bear. | 泼满了沥青 还扬言要点燃 |
[00:47] | No! | 不要 |
[00:48] | The city, is ours. | 这座城是我们的了 |
[01:38] | Swords born from shackles. | 镣铐变成了剑 |
[01:41] | Your hands turn miracle, Attius. | 这真是化腐朽为神奇 埃提斯 |
[01:43] | Then perhaps you would bless them with additional coin, | 那你是不是该多给点钱 |
[01:45] | in reward for such divinity. | 奖赏我造就的神迹 |
[01:47] | Knowing effort serves higher purpose is reward enough. | 我们拿它成就大业 就是给你最好的奖赏 |
[01:50] | You chew on fresh bargain, only to swallow stale shit. | 你想讨赏 结果碰了一鼻子灰吧 |
[01:54] | Suck cock, you long-haired woman. | 滚你妈的 你个长头发的娘们 |
[01:59] | Aid Gannicus, in delivery of latest offering to Crixus. | 给甘尼克斯搭把手 把刚出炉的货给克雷斯 |
[02:03] | Should you linger within our city, | 你还是留在城里为好 |
[02:05] | we shall discuss terms of future benefit. | 我们商量一下以后的合作 |
[02:11] | I do not lay trust in that little shit. | 我不相信那个小坏蛋 |
[02:14] | You do not lay trust in anyone. | 你谁都不信 |
[02:17] | You come with me! | 你跟我过来 |
[02:18] | More so when they carry name of Rome. | 对罗马人就更不信了 |
[02:20] | – Ah, go! – Silent cunt! | -快走 -没长舌头的傻逼 |
[02:22] | Lugo. | 卢戈 |
[02:26] | How fare our prisoners? | 囚犯怎么样了 |
[02:29] | They fucking shit themselves! | 他们的屎尿拉了自己一身 |
[02:32] | A smell welcome to nose! | 不信你来闻 |
[02:34] | See that they are fed. | 保证他们有饭吃 |
[02:38] | These prisoners? We take them where? | 这些囚犯 押去哪里 |
[02:40] | I question thought of keeping them shackled throughout fucking streets. | 我有疑问 把他们拷在街上有什么用 |
[02:42] | Is that all you question? | 只有这个疑问吗 |
[02:45] | We are at war, Spartacus. | 我们在打仗 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:47] | I would see our enemy struck to the afterlife. | 我更愿意看到敌人都死光 |
[02:49] | Women and children counted among them? | 妇女和孩子都不例外吗 |
[02:52] | Were the same not robbed of life in escape from Batiatus’ villa? | 我们逃出巴蒂塔斯家时 也没放过妇女孩子 |
[02:56] | Or the taking of this very city? | 攻下这座城时也不例外 |
[02:59] | They were. | 没错 |
[03:00] | Yet few that remain pose no fall to concern. | 但是剩下没死的人就不能不考虑了 |
[03:02] | They pose concern to fucking stomach. | 但这就需要考虑他们的食物 |
[03:05] | Drawing from our food — | 消耗我们的粮食 |
[03:06] | which runs low from Aedile dousing pitch upon grain. | 市政官泼的沥青就毁了不少 |
[03:12] | Let us gauge our stores. | 我们去看看库存 |
[03:13] | And turn from thought of needless slaughter. | 不要再想没必要的屠杀了 |
[03:21] | Keep eye upon your opponent. | 眼睛别离开对手 |
[03:28] | Seek to turn defense into attack. | 看准时机转守为攻 |
[03:32] | More steel, forged towards purpose. | 兵器到了 刚出炉的 |
[03:41] | He has been paid what Spartacus promised, | 斯巴达克斯答应给他的钱 |
[03:44] | for aiding taking the city? | 已经给了吧 |
[03:45] | Five thousand denarii. | 五千第纳尔 |
[03:47] | Well earned. | 我玩命挣的 |
[03:48] | Then why does he yet darken presence within our walls? | 那他怎么还留在城里碍眼 |
[03:52] | Give answer. I’m not fucking echo. | 回话啊 我懒得传话 |
[03:55] | To further lend hand to your cause. | 继续协助你们成就大业 |
[04:00] | The promise of gathering more coin | 走之前还能挣更多钱 |
[04:02] | before taking leave also weighs consideration. | 我当然要好好考虑 |
[04:07] | Naevia! Nasir! | 妮维雅 纳西尔 |
[04:13] | See those of skill to proper weapon. | 去把武器分发给能用的人 |
[04:25] | For your journey. | 你的路费 |
[04:31] | I wake with desire for cock. | 我一醒来就想要男人 |
[04:35] | Yet you from bed. | 你又不在床上 |
[04:42] | Am I turn from the fucking visible? | 我是透明人吗 |
[04:47] | I rose early, slip to Attius. | 我起得早 去找埃提斯了 |
[04:50] | Much deserve for his service. | 很值得 |
[05:00] | Cause bring fucking shadow. | 跑来一只跟屁虫 |
[05:03] | The girl follows heel like errant pup, | 我干掉她主人后 |
[05:06] | since I took her master’s life. | 她就像迷路的小狗跟来了 |
[05:20] | Clear a fucking path. | 躲开 |
[05:24] | Keep moving! | 快点走 |
[05:26] | Against the wall! | 靠着墙 |
[05:26] | Sit here! | 坐下 |
[05:27] | And shut mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[05:33] | Your wife is with child. | 你妻子怀孕了 |
[05:37] | She should not be absent nourishment. | 她需要补补身子 |
[05:42] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[05:47] | You mistake intent. | 别弄错了 |
[05:49] | I do not offer charity, | 我不是施舍给你 |
[05:52] | I offer exchange. | 是跟你交易 |
[05:56] | Bread, | 面包 |
[05:57] | for whatever coin you may know of yet undiscovered. | 换我们还没有找到的钱 |
[06:01] | Perhaps within walls of your own little hovel? | 说不定就藏在你的哪间小屋里 |
[06:09] | Two streets west of the horreum. | 粮仓西边 两条街外 |
[06:12] | The name Ulpianus the above door. | 门上有乌尔比安的名字 |
[06:14] | Inside, leg of table stands hollow. | 屋子里的桌脚是空的 |
[06:19] | You will find all that I have there. | 里面有我所有的钱 |
[06:22] | Any more offerings? | 还有吗 |
[06:25] | No? | 没有了 |
[06:27] | Very well then. | 很好 |
[06:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:30] | The bread. For my wife… | 面包 给我妻子的 |
[06:35] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[06:49] | Who’s more hungry? | 谁更饿 |
[06:55] | Do you wish to see blood? | 你想见血吗 |
[06:59] | Someone will starve! | 有人要饿死了 |
[07:02] | You cunt! | 混蛋 |
[07:05] | Do you desire blood? | 你们想见血吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah!! Yeah! | 想 想 |
[07:15] | Then let us have proper contest! | 那就来一场公平竞争 |
[07:20] | Bring swords! | 拿剑来 |
[07:24] | I know that one. | 我认识那人 |
[07:24] | Ulpianus, a baker of breads. | 乌尔比安 面包师 |
[07:29] | He is no fighter, nor man of distant heart. | 他不是战士 也不是冷血的人 |
[07:34] | We fall to fucking games now? | 我们要玩这种无聊的游戏吗 |
[07:37] | The Romans forced you and Crixus to such, for their amusement. | 罗马人逼迫你和克雷斯角斗 也是为了玩 |
[07:40] | We but return favor. | 我们只是以牙还牙 |
[07:54] | I beg you… I have no skill in this. | 求你了 我不会打 |
[07:56] | Oh, he has no skill in this. | 他不会打 |
[07:58] | This is Roman cunt! | 罗马渣滓 |
[07:59] | Let the victor, claim their bounty! | 这就是胜利者的奖赏 |
[08:04] | And the sea the fallen, | 失败者 |
[08:06] | to join the Roman dead which we have swept from this city! | 就跟进城时杀的罗马人黄泉相见 |
[08:14] | No! | 不要 |
[08:17] | Begin. | 开始 |
[08:20] | Go! Begin! | 上啊 开始 |
[08:22] | Get at him! | 干掉他 |
[08:25] | Draw blood! | 要见血 |
[08:34] | Ulpianus! | 乌尔比安 |
[08:37] | Ulpianus! | 乌尔比安 |
[09:00] | Come on! Get at him! | 打啊 干掉他 |
[09:24] | No, Ulpianus! | 不要 乌尔比安 |
[09:50] | A fight far from worthy arena. | 这种角斗真是不够看 |
[09:54] | But promise was made. | 但奖励还是会给 |
[09:56] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[09:58] | Feast upon laurels. | 享受你的荣誉吧 |
[10:09] | You fucking shit… | 该死的混蛋 |
[10:21] | He reached for sword to strike when you presented back! | 他想拿剑 从背后攻击你 |
[10:23] | He was reaching for the food, you mad cunt! | 他只是去拿吃的 你这个疯女人 |
[10:29] | Hold tongue, or see it ripped from fucking head. | 闭嘴 不然就拔掉你的舌头 |
[10:31] | Take pause, brother. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[10:34] | Attius stands with us. | 埃提斯是我们一边的 |
[10:39] | He stands a fucking Roman. | 他替该死的罗马人说话 |
[10:50] | The man has never raised voice in anger, to slave, or any other. | 这人不管对奴隶还是对谁 从不耀武扬威 |
[10:55] | How do your friends differ, | 你的朋友们这样做 |
[10:56] | from the fucking villain they brand me? | 跟他们眼里的那些渣滓有什么区别 |
[11:00] | Was he reaching for the bread? | 他是去拿面包吗 |
[11:01] | I did not think it. | 我不信 |
[11:03] | And what if you were mistaken? | 如果是你弄错了呢 |
[11:07] | The result the same. | 有什么区别 |
[11:10] | A Roman that shall never raise hand against us. | 决不允许罗马人威胁到我们 |
[11:13] | I have never held love for any of such name, | 我对罗马人没有任何感情 |
[11:17] | – yet he held no threat — – Men such as him hold the greatest. | -但他对我们没威胁 -他那种人威胁最大 |
[11:22] | True intent, shrouded behind mask of kind and gentle face. | 表面和善可亲 往往一肚子坏水 |
[11:27] | Have you known his reflection? | 你见过这样的人 |
[11:34] | Before I came to the mines of Lucania. | 在我去卢卡尼亚矿区之前 |
[11:39] | This one carried gentle name of Herius. | 有一个名叫海瑞斯的人 |
[11:45] | Husband. Father of two young daughters. | 有妻子 和两个小女儿 |
[11:48] | He saw me fed. Bathed. | 他给我吃的 让我洗澡 |
[11:51] | Allowed me to feel safe for the first time since being turned | 我在离开巴蒂塔斯家后 |
[11:54] | from the House of Batiatus. | 第一次感觉到安全 |
[11:57] | When his family took to sleep, he came to me. | 等他家人都睡了后 他来找我 |
[12:02] | Lifting me in his arms. | 把我抱起来 |
[12:09] | I thought it a dream at first. | 刚开始我还以为是在做梦 |
[12:12] | There was a place, | 那个地方 |
[12:16] | removed from the grounds of his villa, | 离他的宅子很远 |
[12:21] | where wagons were crafted and repaired. | 那里是制作和修理马车的地方 |
[12:28] | He applied his many tools inside me. | 他在我身上用了很多工具 |
[12:36] | Before turning them to outward flesh. | 最后到处都沾满了血肉 |
[12:44] | I wish I had power to seize memory, | 我希望能抓住你的记忆 |
[12:47] | and with hands strip it from life. | 将它彻底赶出你的生活 |
[12:52] | It is not the one that shadows mind. | 那不是最让我难过的部分 |
[12:55] | What I saw in morning light, | 我在晨光中看到的情景 |
[12:59] | forever darkens thought. | 才是一生难忘的阴影 |
[13:01] | The man himself, | 那个男人 |
[13:04] | greeting his wife | 用亲吻和温暖的笑容 |
[13:07] | with kiss and warm smile. | 问候妻子 |
[13:10] | His daughters laughing upon his knee. | 他的女儿在他膝上欢笑 |
[13:15] | The beast from the previous night transformed, | 前一晚那个嗜血的野兽 |
[13:23] | into a man who held no threat. | 摇身变成了最温柔的男人 |
[13:28] | I have no words. | 我无话可说 |
[13:30] | You do not need them. | 你不需要说话 |
[13:34] | Knowing, you are at my side gives comfort enough. | 只用知道 你在我身边给了我安慰 |
[13:38] | I will always stand so. | 我永远都不离开你 |
[13:51] | All the fucking stalls bear same misfortune. | 所有的粮食都成这样了 |
[13:54] | And of the remainder? | 剩下的呢 |
[13:56] | – How long will it see us fed? – Two weeks. | -够我们吃多久 -两周 |
[13:58] | Perhaps more, | 也许可以更久 |
[13:59] | if we’re cautious and our numbers do not swell. | 如果我们 省着用 而且人数不增加 |
[14:01] | Fuck the gods. | 真他妈见鬼 |
[14:04] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[14:06] | Ships weigh anchor off our coast. | 码头有船停靠 |
[14:15] | It seems we have drawn notice. | 看来有人注意到我们了 |
[14:18] | Sanus. | 赛纳斯 |
[14:20] | What do your eyes fall upon? | 你看到什么了 |
[14:21] | Four men approach. Armed. | 有四个人过来 全副武装 |
[14:24] | One with cask perched atop shoulder. | 有个人扛着一只桶 |
[14:27] | Romans? | 罗马人吗 |
[14:27] | Not fucking likely, by appearance. | 外表看起来不大像 |
[14:32] | Raise the gate. | 打开门 |
[14:47] | What shit is this? | 这他妈什么人 |
[14:50] | Brigands of Cilicia. | 西利西亚的强盗 |
[14:52] | Pirates? | 海盗 |
[14:55] | I would speak with the man that has claimed this city. | 我要跟这里管事的人说话 |
[15:02] | Your words fall upon his ear. | 他正在听你说话 |
[15:07] | What business do you break? | 来这儿有何贵干 |
[15:09] | You are Spartacus? | 你就是斯巴达克斯 |
[15:12] | I stand so named. | 正是本人 |
[15:15] | The same fiend that brought down the arena in Capua? | 就是你搞垮了卡普亚竞技场 |
[15:18] | Defeated Glaber at Vesuvius? | 在维苏威大败葛雷博 |
[15:21] | Wrought untold suffering upon the Republic and its people. | 给共和国和罗马人造成了难以估量的伤害 |
[15:26] | All deeds claimed with pride. | 这是我的荣耀 |
[15:37] | Then I call you fucking brother! | 那我就当你是兄弟 |
[15:45] | Let us share gift of wine, | 一起畅饮美酒 |
[15:48] | and break words towards common enemy! | 痛骂我们共同的敌人 |
[16:08] | Gaius! | 盖乌斯 |
[16:10] | It has been too many years. | 多年不见 |
[16:12] | They have been unkind to you, old friend. | 岁月不饶人啊 老友 |
[16:14] | At least I do not stand woolly fucking goat! | 至少我不像一头毛茸茸的山羊 |
[16:17] | Crassus denies me sharpened blade. | 克拉苏不让我刮脸 |
[16:20] | Under what purpose? | 为什么 |
[16:22] | A personal matter, | 他的想法 |
[16:23] | concerning only those within his confidence. | 只有他信任的人才知道 |
[16:26] | Regrettably none stand so here. | 可惜这儿没这种人 |
[16:29] | You have received message in advance of our arrival, Mummius? | 你提前收到了我们到来的消息吗 莫姆缪斯 |
[16:33] | We stand ready to march upon your command. | 我们准备好了 等你下令就出发 |
[16:36] | Have use of my tent until such a time. | 在此之前先用我的营帐吧 |
[16:39] | Come! | 来 |
[16:40] | I would leave these boys to their plotting | 让小子们留在这里谋划 |
[16:42] | and hear of your adventures with Antonius. | 你来给我说说安东尼乌斯的情况 |
[16:48] | Impudent shit. | 真是放肆 |
[16:49] | He brushes you aside in favor of swallowing Caesar’s cock. | 他把你晾在一边 去舔恺撒的鸡巴 |
[16:53] | Let us pray he chokes upon it. | 但愿噎不死他 |
[16:58] | Adherbal! | 阿德贝尔 |
[16:59] | Break open cask so we may share drink. | 把桶打开 我们畅饮美酒 |
[17:01] | I would break words in advance. | 我们先谈谈吧 |
[17:02] | While mind is yet unclouded. | 现在还没有搞清楚状况 |
[17:04] | Heracleo is your guest, | 赫拉克里奥是你的客人 |
[17:06] | and I am at your will. | 我是你的仆从 |
[17:08] | It is an honor for me to be across from the man | 你他妈的本事这么大 能偷一座城 |
[17:10] | who steals an entire fucking city! | 能见到你是我的荣幸 |
[17:12] | It was the fucking Romans who stole freedom from us. | 是该死的罗马人偷了我们的自由 |
[17:16] | We merely seize what is owed. | 我们只是拿回我们应有的 |
[17:18] | I favor turn of your reason, brothers. | 我喜欢你们的说法 兄弟 |
[17:21] | Some Romans yet live within Sinuessa? | 希留爱沙还有罗马人活着 |
[17:24] | A few. | 有一些 |
[17:25] | The Aedile among them? | 市政官也活着吗 |
[17:31] | He does not. | 没有 |
[17:33] | – You are sure of this? – His villa now stands ours. | -确定吗 -我们占了他的宅子 |
[17:36] | His claim to it severed by my own hand. | 是我亲手解决了他 |
[17:39] | Then I too have been injured. | 那我也受伤了 |
[17:43] | This man speaks in fucking riddles. | 这人说话总他妈兜圈子 |
[17:48] | Straighten tongue, | 有话直说 |
[17:51] | or fall from presence. | 不然就滚 |
[17:54] | The Aedile and I had an arrangement. | 市政官跟我有个协议 |
[17:58] | He brokered such with men of your calling? | 他跟你这种人做生意 |
[18:03] | Openly, no. | 当然不是公开的 |
[18:05] | Yet many things are born of dark corners. | 很多事情都是暗地里进行的 |
[18:08] | The seas are fraught with dangers… | 大海充满了危险 |
[18:10] | especially for those who, | 尤其是对那些 |
[18:11] | consider themselves his competitor. | 把他当成敌手的人 |
[18:15] | In return for your “Services”? | 怎么回报你们的服务 |
[18:17] | Knowledge of time and route of unfortunate vessels. | 透露那些可怜的船只何时起航 走哪条线 |
[18:22] | All goods aboard, added to my own, | 船上的货物 算到我的货物里 |
[18:25] | with the seal of the Aedile | 再在这份新的清单上 |
[18:28] | pressed upon new manifest. | 加盖市政官的公章 |
[18:32] | What cause does thief upon wave need of parchment and seal? | 盗贼为什么要跟协议和公章扯上关系 |
[18:37] | The official seal removes unwanted attention when | 在大港口交易来历不明的货物 |
[18:40] | trading acquisitions in respected ports. | 公章可以减少不必要的麻烦 |
[18:44] | Advantage snatched from hand, | 结果你们这一动手 |
[18:47] | by fucking action of your own. | 我们的好处也没了 |
[18:50] | To shit with this grinning cunt. | 皮笑肉不笑的操蛋家伙 |
[18:53] | – Agron. – What threat does he hold? | -艾力冈 -他有什么能耐 |
[18:55] | Pissing on us from the sea? | 在海上朝我们撒尿 |
[18:58] | You would be surprised by the reach of my stream, boy. | 等尿到你身上可别吓坏了 小子 |
[19:01] | Let’s us take breath then, | 我们都冷静一下 |
[19:04] | remove ourselves from heated words. | 说话都注意一点 |
[19:07] | There is yet drink to be had. | 来喝酒吧 |
[19:09] | Return when sun gives way to moon. | 等月亮升起再过来吧 |
[19:12] | And discover if there stands cause to share cup. | 到时候再看有没有举杯的理由 |
[19:16] | As you command, King Spartacus. | 听凭吩咐 斯巴达克斯大王 |
[19:20] | As you command. | 听凭吩咐 |
[19:28] | The man swings cock to rival Jupiter himself. | 这人还真他妈的牛逼哄哄 |
[19:31] | Close gate upon ass, and be done with him. | 关上城门 把他结果了 |
[19:35] | He may yet be of use. | 这人也许还有用 |
[19:38] | Find Aedile’s seal, | 找到市政官的印章 |
[19:40] | and let us weigh advantage it brings. | 我们看看有没有什么好处 |
[19:42] | Cilicians! | 西利西亚人 |
[19:44] | Shit rises to fill mouth. | 满嘴都是屎 |
[19:46] | Have you laid eyes upon it or not? | 你到底见没见过 |
[19:49] | I forge steel, not trade at fucking ports. | 我只管打铁 不是码头的生意人 |
[19:53] | What need would I have of Aedile’s seal? | 我要市政官的印章有什么用 |
[19:55] | Words I would have greeted sooner. | 早说不就完了 |
[19:57] | Is that what it was like, | 你赢得自由之前 |
[19:59] | before you gained your freedom? | 就是这样子吗 |
[20:01] | Were you made to fight as an animal would, | 你生来就是像野兽一样打斗吗 |
[20:04] | as you made poor Ulpianus? | 就像对待可怜的乌尔比安那样 |
[20:06] | – I prompted no contest. – Yet you did not stop it. | -不是我要耍他 -但你没有阻止 |
[20:10] | What fate did you believe | 当你决定帮助我们夺城时 |
[20:12] | when deciding to aid in taking the city? | 以为现在是什么样子 |
[20:14] | I held no fucking choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:16] | Every man holds such at time’s end. | 任何人在任何时候都有选择 |
[20:18] | You hold no love for these people, Attius. | 你不喜欢那些人 埃提斯 |
[20:21] | Do not now raise vaunted concerns now. | 现在就不要假装慈悲了 |
[20:24] | “These people.” | 这些人 |
[20:25] | Am I not Roman, as they were? | 他们是罗马人 我不是吗 |
[20:27] | As some yet are? | 我和那些幸存者不一样 |
[20:32] | You stand for yourself alone. | 你只代表自己 |
[20:34] | As I once stood. | 我也如此 |
[20:38] | You are proof then. | 你已经证明了 |
[20:40] | That basest clay | 最低贱的泥土 |
[20:42] | may yet be molded into something of worth. | 都可能塑造成价值连城的东西 |
[20:48] | Turn from past, | 忘了过去 |
[20:50] | set eye toward new horizon, | 展望全新的未来 |
[20:52] | far from this place and the man that you were. | 远走高飞 改头换面 |
[21:11] | Praise fucking gods, I’ve found men of worth. | 赞美诸神 终于找到能说上话的人了 |
[21:15] | What crude form do you deposit at feet? | 你是从什么地方来的 |
[21:18] | Sinuessa. | 希留爱沙 |
[21:19] | Spartacus has taken Sinuessa en Valle. | 斯巴达克斯占领了希留爱沙山 |
[21:22] | Summon Mummius. | 传莫姆缪斯 |
[21:25] | Wine. | 酒 |
[21:30] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[21:30] | Repay favor with gift of words. | 那就给我们有价值的消息 |
[21:33] | I have few of note. | 没什么特别有价值的 |
[21:34] | We thought the gate secure. | 我们以为城门关好了 |
[21:37] | Yet Spartacus is of the underworld, | 可斯巴达克斯是从地狱来的魔鬼 |
[21:39] | able to spirit himself through wood and stone. | 他能穿过木头和石头 |
[21:41] | He is but a man. | 他不过是个凡人 |
[21:43] | I’ve laid eyes upon him. | 我亲眼见过他 |
[21:45] | Bathed in blood and gore. The city trembling in his wake. | 浑身是血和伤 整座城都为之颤抖 |
[21:49] | Spartacus is no man. He’s the Bringer of Death. | 斯巴达克斯不是凡人 他是死神 |
[21:52] | And yet you live. | 你不是还活着吗 |
[21:56] | Your skill in combat must equal that of the legend himself. | 看来你的战斗技能跟那个传奇人物不相上下 |
[22:00] | I was paid but a few coin by the Aedile to aid in curfew. | 市政官给了我一点钱帮着执行宵禁命令 |
[22:03] | – I’m no soldier. – Put such question aside. | -我不是士兵 -别管这个了 |
[22:05] | How many men does Spartacus now hold? | 斯巴达克斯手下有多少人 |
[22:08] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[22:09] | The streets were filled with them, slaughtering all in their path. | 他们的人挤满了街道 一路上见人就杀 |
[22:13] | I barely made escape to the bay before they took the docks. | 我赶在他们抢占码头之前逃了出来 |
[22:16] | Now it becomes clear. | 现在都清楚了 |
[22:18] | In place of falling a hero, you chose to flee. | 你不愿意英勇战死 而选择逃跑 |
[22:23] | And fall a coward. | 当个懦夫 |
[22:29] | Have you lost mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:31] | The man held no worth, by his own tongue. | 这人没有用处 他自己说的 |
[22:33] | You are not in fucking command. | 这里不归你管事 |
[22:38] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[22:40] | I slip from reason… | 我走神了 |
[22:41] | when presented with the faults of lesser men. | 见到不争气的下属就控制不住脾气 |
[22:45] | Let us see body removed, and discuss– | 我们先清理尸体 再商讨… |
[22:47] | The time for words has ended. | 不用商讨什么了 |
[22:51] | Break camp, | 拔营 |
[22:52] | and return to my father with news of Spartacus. | 回去跟我父亲报告斯巴达克斯的消息 |
[22:55] | He gave order to remain at your side. | 他命令我守在你身边 |
[22:59] | I am the word and the will of Marcus Crassus. | 我代马科斯·克拉苏行使权力 |
[23:04] | You are not at my side, Gaius. | 你不在我身边 盖乌斯 |
[23:07] | You serve beneath me. | 你在我之下 |
[23:14] | I fall to command. | 那便遵命 |
[23:20] | Gather what remains of your men. | 召集你的手下 |
[23:23] | We move for Sinuessa en Valle. | 我们向希留爱沙山进军 |
[23:35] | We have seached the villa twice upon, and with empty hands. | 我们把宅子翻了两遍 还是一无所获 |
[23:38] | Seach horn give lack result. | 漫无目的地找肯定不行 |
[23:40] | Let send word to Heracleo, return to the fucking sea. | 那就去告诉赫拉克里奥 让他滚回海上去 |
[23:45] | I would not beat so quick. | 我不想操之过急 |
[23:46] | I’m with Agron in this. | 这件事我同意艾力冈 |
[23:48] | I do not care looking at Cilicians’ eye. | 我不喜欢西利西亚人的眼神 |
[23:50] | Yet he has what we do not. | 他有我们没有的东西 |
[23:53] | Ships. Ships can carry grain and supplies. | 船只 可以运送粮食和补给 |
[23:56] | Even when upon land blocked by Crassus. | 就算克拉苏对陆地进行了封锁 |
[23:58] | And how do we strike bargain absent what he seeks. | 他要的东西找不到 我们如何交易 |
[24:05] | What of Nemetes? Have you broken words? | 纳美特斯那边怎么样 你问过没有 |
[24:07] | He is not lay eyes upon the seal. | 他也没有看到印章 |
[24:09] | Spare picking bones the city clean seach the very coin. | 他还在大海捞针一样地找 |
[24:12] | We waste effort. | 纯属白费力气 |
[24:14] | There is no one among us can divine words with secret. | 我们没有人能发现秘密藏好的东西 |
[24:20] | Then I should entreat miracle. | 那我只能求人了 |
[24:23] | Of lofty standing. | 从贵族下手 |
[24:37] | Leave us. | 都出去 |
[24:45] | This stood my home. | 这是我家 |
[24:48] | No longer. | 不再是了 |
[24:56] | I will not beg for my life. | 我不愿意求饶 |
[24:59] | I do not seek it. | 我不要你的命 |
[25:01] | Only your aid. | 只要你帮忙 |
[25:04] | You rob me of my husband. | 你杀了我夫君 |
[25:08] | Lay waste to my city. | 糟蹋我的城市 |
[25:11] | And now you call upon fucking aid? | 你现在还想要我帮忙 |
[25:13] | We are at war. | 我们在打仗 |
[25:15] | You and your people stand casualty. | 你们有死有伤再正常不过 |
[25:17] | My own ranks question sparing a few that yet draw breath. | 我们的人并不想留一个活口 |
[25:21] | I give chance to prove wisdom of it. | 而我要证明留你们活命是对的 |
[25:25] | So we may live out our days | 那我们就该像你们的玩物一样 |
[25:26] | as party favors for your fucking amusement? | 取悦你们 供你们消遣吗 |
[25:30] | As word carries of Ulpianus? | 就像乌尔比安一样 |
[25:33] | Ulpianus? | 乌尔比安 |
[25:35] | Your men made him fight for crust of bread. | 你的人让他为了一块面包去决斗 |
[25:38] | And claimed hand even though he stood victor. | 虽然他打赢了 还是砍了他一只手 |
[25:40] | A thing I did not know of. | 我并不知道这事 |
[25:42] | It shall not pass again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[25:47] | I took belief in your reassurance once before. | 我曾经信任过你 |
[25:50] | And now stand widow for it. | 你却杀了我的夫君 |
[25:52] | I do not turn from what I have done. | 我做的事由我担当 |
[25:54] | He was an honorable man! | 他为人正直 |
[25:56] | Forever stricken from this world by you! | 却让你给杀了 |
[25:58] | You elevate the dead beyond their worth. | 你太抬举他了 |
[26:00] | You did not know him. | 你又不了解他 |
[26:02] | Nor I fear did you. | 你也不了解他 |
[26:06] | The name Heracleo holds meaning? | 认识赫拉克里奥这个人吗 |
[26:09] | A plague upon the sea. | 这人是海上的恶霸 |
[26:13] | My husband devoted much coin toward his capture. | 我夫君重金悬赏他的人头 |
[26:16] | He devoted greater sum, | 你夫君为了更大的好处 |
[26:17] | towards secret pact. | 与他签订秘密协议 |
[26:19] | You lie. | 你撒谎 |
[26:21] | Your husband provided seal of office | 你夫君以公章为条件 |
[26:24] | in exchange for dispatching of his rivals. | 利用他除去对手 |
[26:27] | Presented to me by Heracleo himself. | 这是赫拉克里奥亲手给我的 |
[26:39] | Know that I do not take pleasure in staining cherished memory. | 我并不想破坏你对他的美好印象 |
[26:42] | You tear world from grasp, and whisper of kindness. | 你毁了我的整个世界 还要装好人 |
[26:45] | I whisper of opportunity. | 我是给你一个机会 |
[26:48] | Heracleo seeks the Aedile’s seal. | 赫拉克里奥需要市政官的印章 |
[26:51] | With it I will forge trade that will see us fed. | 有了印章 我就可以交易来粮食 |
[26:54] | It eludes discovery. | 你找不到印章的 |
[26:57] | You know of the seal’s location? | 你知道印章在哪里 |
[27:00] | Ennius feared rebellion, | 恩尼乌斯害怕有人叛乱 |
[27:02] | and took measure to protect what was his. | 所以把他的东西保管得很严 |
[27:05] | There are many places hidden to eye | 他在这座城中有无数个 |
[27:07] | among his holdings throughout the city. | 秘密贮藏点 |
[27:10] | Aid in revealing them, | 帮我找出来 |
[27:12] | and you and your people will share equal portion | 我们从西利西亚人那里交易来的好处 |
[27:14] | from what we gain in bargain with the Cilician. | 肯定也有你们的一份 |
[27:18] | I would have freedom as price. | 我要获得自由 |
[27:20] | For all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[27:24] | Do this thing, | 找到印章 |
[27:26] | and you will be released, | 当我们离开希留爱沙山后 |
[27:28] | when we take leave of Sinuessa. | 你们就自由了 |
[27:31] | Am I to trust your word? | 我怎么才能相信你 |
[27:34] | The reason is simple. | 很简单 |
[27:39] | You stand absent choice. | 你没得选择 |
[27:49] | Hidden within blushed eye, the guardian spirits. | 居然藏在守护神的赤瞳里 |
[27:53] | Is it a wonder the gods turned on your husband and this fucking city? | 难怪诸神要遗弃你的丈夫 和这座城市呢 |
[27:57] | Let us turn from past and set gaze towards favored bargain. | 过去的不要再提 还是谈我们的生意吧 |
[28:01] | And fall to much needed drink! | 还要痛快喝个够 |
[28:06] | How much would you have for it? | 你开价多少 |
[28:07] | I ask for nothing. | 我什么都不要 |
[28:10] | Upon our abandoning the city, | 等我们离开这座城后 |
[28:12] | the seal is yours. | 这印章就归你了 |
[28:13] | And until such fated day? | 在此之前呢 |
[28:15] | An agreement of trade. | 订一个贸易协议 |
[28:17] | Coin for food. | 以钱换粮 |
[28:20] | First shipment from what stores you have aboard your ships. | 你船上的头一批货给我们 |
[28:26] | You would entreat Poseidon to shun robes and present ass! | 你这是在要求波塞冬脱裤子露屁股 |
[28:31] | If he stood before me. | 如果他在这里我就敢 |
[28:33] | Yet he does not. | 可惜他不在 |
[28:35] | My supplies are of finest quality. | 我的货品质上乘 |
[28:39] | Eighteen thousand denarii easily fetched if sold at port. | 在港口很容易卖到一万八千第纳尔 |
[28:42] | Absent the Aedile’s seal? | 没有印章的话呢 |
[28:49] | You are not the man one expects. | 你这人真是不可理喻 |
[28:57] | Ten thousand denarii. | 一万第纳尔 |
[28:59] | If Aedile’s wife is added to the bargain huh. | 再加上市政官的老婆 |
[29:02] | You mistake me for a Roman. | 我不是罗马人 |
[29:04] | I do not trade in slaves. | 我不做奴隶贸易 |
[29:10] | Nor would I, if possessed with such a ripe cunt. | 这样的美人 换我也不卖 |
[29:22] | Twelve thousand denarii. | 一万两千第纳尔 |
[29:23] | In hour before sun’s rising, | 日出前一小时 |
[29:25] | upon landing beyond city walls. | 到城外的岸边交易 |
[29:29] | Beyond the city? | 城外 |
[29:30] | Ground absent advantage, brother. | 陆地太不安全了 兄弟 |
[29:32] | I would not sail into port, only to be set upon. | 我可不愿意冒险把船开进港 |
[29:39] | Beyond city walls. | 那就城外 |
[29:41] | In hour before sun rises. | 日出前一小时 |
[29:43] | It is settled then. | 那就定了 |
[29:47] | Now may we have fucking drink?! Huh! | 这下总可以喝个痛快了吧 |
[30:11] | What fucking piss does Heracleo offer? | 赫拉克里奥带来的什么狗屁酒 |
[30:14] | Absinthe, by name. | 苦艾酒 |
[30:15] | I once drained six cups, | 我有次一下子喝了六杯 |
[30:17] | and found myself in heated argument with imaginary cat. | 然后跟一只幻想中的猫吵得不可开交 |
[30:23] | Then let us drain seven, and finish argument | 那就在你离开罗马海岸之前 |
[30:26] | before you strike from Roman shores. | 再喝个七杯 跟它吵完为止 |
[30:28] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:42] | Dangerous thing. | 盯着别人的男人看 |
[30:44] | Eyes upon man not your own. | 是一件很危险的事情 |
[30:48] | Apologies. I meant no offense. | 对不起 我无意冒犯 |
[30:52] | You want his cock inside you? | 你想和他共享鱼水之欢吗 |
[30:56] | Speak, little thing. | 快说 你这小东西 |
[30:59] | Nemetes, you cock eater! | 纳美特斯人 你这孬种 |
[31:01] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[31:03] | I desire only to thank him. | 我只是想谢谢他 |
[31:10] | Come. | 过来 |
[31:18] | I do not care for these Cilicians. | 我可不鸟这些西利西亚人 |
[31:26] | Yet they are preferred to Romans. | 可罗马人很喜欢他们 |
[31:31] | My cock is magic. | 我的鸡巴有魔力 |
[31:35] | Then see it vanish from sight. | 从我面前消失 |
[31:40] | More wine! | 再来 |
[31:47] | You’re a fool. | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[31:49] | To lay trust in one stitched of lies and deceit. | 竟然相信一个言而无信之徒 |
[31:54] | I’m no stranger to his kind. | 我不是第一次跟这种人打交道 |
[31:58] | I thought myself so. | 原以为我也是这样 |
[32:01] | Yet now replay every moment. | 可我到现在还放不下 |
[32:04] | Every touch my husband laid upon me. | 我夫君生前对我的每一次爱抚 |
[32:07] | Questioning truth behind them. | 背后却隐藏着残酷的真相 |
[32:11] | The gods punish me for being so blind. | 这是诸神对我愚蠢无知的惩罚 |
[32:14] | Would that you had let Heracleo take me, | 不如让赫拉克里奥带走我 |
[32:17] | to see their wrath complete. | 让我承受诸神的愤怒 |
[32:19] | I place no stock in your gods. | 我不信你的神 |
[32:22] | Nor any that would seek injury | 也不要那些无辜的人 |
[32:24] | for crimes against those undeserving. | 经受什么诸神的惩罚 |
[32:32] | I have given command | 我已经下令 |
[32:34] | that you are free to move about city. | 你可以在城里自由活动 |
[32:38] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[32:40] | you will lend hand | 你要帮我 |
[32:42] | in seeing your people receive proper share of food. | 确保那些罗马人填饱肚子 |
[32:50] | And carry word to me if any should fall to mistreatment. | 如果有人遭受虐待 你就来通知我 |
[32:54] | It surprises, | 真令人惊讶 |
[32:56] | how such small a weight bears such heavy burden. | 这小小的镣铐压得人喘不过气来 |
[33:02] | A truth known to all who take up arms against Rome. | 所有反抗罗马的人都知道这一点 |
[33:11] | You shall sleep where you are. | 你就睡在这里吧 |
[33:13] | My people will turn from me, | 他们如果知道我睡在这里 |
[33:14] | if I’m known to bed beneath your roof. | 一定会背弃我的 |
[33:18] | My husband held stable at edge of city. | 我夫君在城边有一个马厩 |
[33:21] | I would take shelter within its walls. | 我要住到那里去 |
[33:29] | I sought only to provide comfort. | 我只是想让你住得舒适些 |
[33:41] | Heracleo spoke the truth, | 赫拉克里奥说对了 |
[33:43] | at least upon one subject. | 至少有一件事说对了 |
[33:46] | You are not the man one expects. | 你这人真是不可理喻 |
[34:09] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[34:10] | Share drink, and see them accepted. | 喝了这杯 我就原谅你 |
[34:13] | My cup is spoken for. | 我要跟别人喝 |
[34:15] | I seek not to claim it my own. | 我的兴趣不在于你喝我的酒 |
[34:17] | Merely grace lips with its nectar. | 而在于双唇之间的甘露 |
[34:23] | You are bold of words. | 你这话很放肆 |
[34:26] | I have been too long at sea | 我在海上待太久了 |
[34:28] | among, rough company. | 跟粗人混在一起 |
[34:33] | I do not favor crashing waves. | 我不喜欢大风大浪 |
[34:37] | Words from mouth such as yours | 只要你开口 |
[34:39] | could move a man to forever turn from them. | 我就永不再回到海上 |
[34:44] | Remove fucking hand. | 你他妈的放手 |
[34:45] | He meant no harm. | 他没有恶意 |
[34:47] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[34:49] | I did not know you were mired in shit east of the Rhine. | 我不知道一朵鲜花插在莱茵河东 一坨牛粪上 |
[35:01] | Smash him! | 揍他 |
[35:03] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[35:22] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[35:26] | Fall from sight. | 离开这儿 |
[35:32] | Revelry has struck sour note. | 这欢宴有点不和谐了 |
[35:35] | I would not have senseless quarrel open gap between us. | 我不希望无谓的争吵给我们之间造成裂隙 |
[35:38] | Then see it filled with coin | 那就在我们交易之时 |
[35:41] | at appointed hour. | 带足银子 |
[35:43] | And we shall test sureness of our footing. | 看看我们这次合作牢不牢靠 |
[35:59] | Spartacus stands displeased with celebration’s end. | 宴会搞成这样 斯巴达克斯很不高兴 |
[36:02] | I was not the one who caused offense. | 这不是我挑起的事端 |
[36:03] | The Cilician overstepped, | 西利西亚人是过分了 |
[36:04] | yet your response was– | 但是你的反应也… |
[36:05] | Was as it fucking should be. | 理应如此 |
[36:09] | Jupiter himself would find cause to tremble if he laid hand upon you. | 就算是朱庇特敢动你 我也要让他悔青肠子 |
[36:17] | You would battle a god for me? | 你为了我敢向神宣战 |
[36:21] | I would slay all | 我会杀死 |
[36:23] | that would lay attempt to wrest you from my arms. | 所有敢将你从我怀中抢走的人 |
[36:26] | Strike Jupiter and the Cilician from mind. | 别想什么朱庇特和西利西亚人了 |
[36:30] | I would have them of no concern to the one that holds my heart. | 跟你比起来 他们都一文不值 |
[38:07] | You left absent word. | 你一言不发就走了 |
[38:10] | There was a fight. | 刚才有人打架 |
[38:12] | It was very loud. | 弄得很吵 |
[38:21] | I leave to make shadow flesh. | 我去料理那只跟屁虫了 |
[38:32] | …and to bring desire. | 撩拨欲火 |
[38:38] | For you. | 为你 |
[38:43] | Come. | 过来 |
[39:54] | Gather your robes and leave us. | 穿上衣服出去 |
[39:57] | Go. | 走 |
[40:12] | She does not please? | 不喜欢她吗 |
[40:14] | She is but a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[40:18] | And I would have a woman tend to my needs, | 我还是喜欢成熟的女人 |
[40:23] | in brief hours before I move with Spartacus… | 在我跟斯巴达克斯走之前… |
[40:55] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[40:56] | I would have words. | 我有话想说 |
[40:57] | I would not. | 还是别说了 |
[40:58] | You’ve not given opportunity towards gratitude. | 你没给我说谢谢的机会 |
[41:02] | I yet draw breath because of you. | 我还活着都是因为你 |
[41:05] | Your dominus fell to an act of war. | 你的主人是死在战场上的 |
[41:08] | He fell to a hero sent by the gods. | 他死在天赐的英雄手里 |
[41:13] | One that does not even recall your name. | 英雄连你名字都不记得 |
[41:16] | My name is Sibyl. | 我叫希贝儿 |
[41:18] | Sibyl. | 希贝儿 |
[41:20] | And you feel you owe debt Sibyl? | 你觉得你亏欠我的 希贝儿 |
[41:23] | I owe you everything. | 我的一切都是拜你所赐 |
[41:27] | Then see it repaid | 想还债 |
[41:30] | by staying far from my presence. | 就离我 还有我这样的人 |
[41:33] | And men of my kind. | 远点 |
[41:41] | You would claim all that I have earned? | 你要把我辛苦赚来的都收走 |
[41:43] | All you have stolen. | 都是你偷来的 |
[41:45] | Did I not stand with my brothers when city was taken, | 攻占这座城的时候 我不也和兄弟们并肩 |
[41:47] | risking life beside you? | 与你同生共死吗 |
[41:49] | As I did in shadow of Vesuvius | 我在维苏威那些战斗中 |
[41:51] | and every fucking battle since? | 不都他妈的这么干吗 |
[41:53] | As all that follow cause. | 所有的人都这样 |
[41:54] | Know that you do not stand alone in sacrifice. | 不光你一个人在牺牲 |
[41:57] | And what of the blacksmith? | 那铁匠呢 |
[41:58] | Did you seize coin given him as well? | 你给他的钱也收走了吗 |
[42:00] | You mistake command for conversation. | 这是命令 不是闲聊 |
[42:03] | Fall to your purpose. | 给我去干正事 |
[42:08] | You carry the balance? | 钱在你手里吗 |
[42:09] | He does. | 在他手里 |
[42:11] | Where is Gannicus? | 甘尼克斯去哪儿了 |
[42:12] | He comes upon heel. | 他歪歪倒倒的 |
[42:14] | What is left of him. | 没剩几分力气了 |
[42:23] | Totus! | 托图斯 |
[42:24] | Fall to task. | 干正事 |
[42:28] | We are committed. | 我们定好了 |
[42:29] | Nasir, take position upon wall. | 纳西尔 守好城墙 |
[42:33] | I would stand with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[42:35] | Go. | 快去 |
[42:37] | I shall return shortly. | 我很快就回来 |
[42:43] | Once gate closes behind us, | 一旦城门在我们身后关上 |
[42:45] | do not see it raised short of my word. | 没我的话谁也不许开门 |
[42:50] | Terms of stroll worsen by passing moment. | 再不走就撑不住了 |
[42:54] | Keep watchful eye towards sign of betrayal. | 当心有人叛变 |
[42:57] | I pray they make fucking attempt. | 我倒想要他们试试 |
[42:59] | If Heracleo and his men, | 要是赫拉克里奥和他手下 |
[43:01] | prove short of honor… | 背信弃义 |
[43:06] | kill them where they stand. | 那便就地处决 |
[43:09] | Raise the gate! | 打开城门 |
[43:21] | Cilicians, by the look. | 看着像西利西亚人 |
[43:25] | Why would they take landing outside Sinuessa? | 他们为什么在希留爱沙城外登陆 |
[43:33] | To seek alliance. | 谈判 |
[43:35] | Spartacus stands the fool | 斯巴达克斯敢跟他们打交道 |
[43:36] | if he risks dealings with such as them. | 那他就真蠢到家了 |
[43:38] | They are thieves of equal nature. | 他们这帮毛贼就是臭味相投 |
[43:42] | And if they come to terms it would prevent my father | 如果他们达成协议 那我父亲围城的计划 |
[43:44] | from starving the rebels out. | 可就要失败了 |
[43:48] | A thing I will not have fall to pass. | 我决不会让这种事发生 |
[43:51] | Mummius, prepare your men to advance. | 莫姆缪斯 让你的人准备进攻 |
[43:54] | Advance? | 进攻 |
[43:56] | Fall to fucking command. | 听老子号令行事 |
[44:03] | Tiberius, your father gave strict order | 提比略 你父亲明确下令 |
[44:05] | not to engage Spartacus. | 不许与斯巴达克斯正面交锋 |
[44:06] | My father desires a wolf of battle, | 我父亲要的是能打仗的狼 |
[44:11] | not a well-heeled dog. | 不是亦步亦趋的狗 |
[44:15] | And this night I shall honor him | 今晚我要用鲜血与死亡 |
[44:18] | with blood and death. | 为他争光 |
[44:29] | We are too exposed. | 我们完全没有掩护 |
[44:32] | Spartacus and his men more so, | 斯巴达克斯他们离开城墙 |
[44:35] | beyond the walls of his city. | 比我们更无依无靠 |
[44:38] | They spill from gate. | 他们出了城门 |
[44:42] | Upon my signal only. | 听我号令 |
[44:44] | I would give no errant cause to doubt intention. | 绝不能为了一时疑心坏了大事 |
[44:56] | Nasir, what do you see? | 纳西尔 你看到了什么 |
[45:00] | Shit and piss. | 屁都没有 |
[45:02] | They are too far in darkness. | 太远 天又太黑 |
[45:11] | What does she say? | 她说什么 |
[45:13] | Roman your man make fight gone. | 罗马人…决斗的那人…跑了 |
[45:16] | Ulpianus? | 乌尔比安 |
[45:17] | With fat wife and others chained with him. | 跟他的肥婆还有关押在一起的跑了 |
[45:19] | We must sweep the city — | 必须搜索全城 |
[45:20] | No. Remain here. | 不 你们留下 |
[45:23] | It may be distraction, to draw us from the gate. | 有可能是声东击西 想让我们远离城门 |
[45:27] | Where do you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[45:28] | Do not tear eyes from purpose! | 你好好站你的岗 |
[45:39] | Your price. | 给你 |
[45:41] | As agreed upon. | 我们说好的价钱 |
[45:44] | Apologies, I mean no offense, yet ah… | 无意冒犯 不过这也… |
[45:48] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[46:03] | You stand a man of your word. | 你果真言而有信 |
[46:06] | A very rare thing, in such a world. | 当今世道你这种人不多见了 |
[46:08] | Rarer yet, | 更稀罕的是 |
[46:10] | to greet my equal. | 能与我匹敌的对手 |
[46:13] | Castus. Adherbal. | 卡斯特斯 艾德赫伯 |
[46:16] | Bring our brothers what they are owed. | 把该给这些兄弟的东西都拿来 |
[46:28] | You take leave of the city? | 你连句告别的话都没有 |
[46:32] | Absent parting words? | 就要离开吗 |
[46:34] | I’ve broken them to all that matter. | 我跟需要告别的人说过了 |
[46:37] | If dealings with the Cilicians end as desired, | 要是跟西利西亚人的交易做成了 |
[46:40] | I will buy passage far from your fucking presence. | 老子就花钱买路 离你们远远的 |
[46:43] | Do you buy such for your friends as well? | 你也为你的朋友们花这笔钱吗 |
[46:45] | Friends? | 我朋友 |
[46:50] | Tell me where there are. | 告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[46:51] | Wait! I do not know what you speak of! | 等等 我不知道你在说什么 |
[46:53] | I speak of Romans. And your fucking treachery. | 我说的是罗马人 你他妈的背叛了我们 |
[47:01] | Fuck! | 去你妈的 |
[47:03] | You wish for blood? | 你要杀人 |
[47:05] | Come then. | 放马过来 |
[47:06] | And find greater challenge than that | 比起拴着锁链的面包师 |
[47:08] | of a simple crafter of bread in fucking chains. | 我没那么容易对付 |
[47:25] | This, | 就这 |
[47:27] | this stands the sum of your offerings? | 你一共就这点东西 |
[47:31] | Fuck the gods, no! | 诸神操蛋 当然不是 |
[47:34] | A mere sample for your approval. | 就是让你先看看 |
[47:37] | The remainder lies aboard my ships, | 剩下的都在船上 |
[47:40] | too great a cargo to ferry by skiff. | 太多了 一艘小船运不过来 |
[47:45] | Now that payment has been received, | 现在我收了钱 |
[47:47] | I shall sail into port — | 就可以开船进港了 |
[47:49] | That was not the arrangement. | 这不是我们说好的 |
[47:51] | Apologies, if you fell to confusion. | 抱歉让你糊涂了 |
[47:54] | Fuck your apologies. | 去你妈的抱歉 |
[47:56] | Hold ground! | 都别动 |
[48:08] | What are your thoughts? | 你怎么想 |
[48:11] | That I stand the fool. | 我真是蠢到家了 |
[48:13] | For laying trust in a man absent honor. | 居然跟没信义的人做交易 |
[48:18] | Then perhaps the time has come. For us to… | 也许是时候 让我们就此分道扬镳 |
[48:20] | forever part ways… | 永不相见 |
[48:28] | We are betrayed! | 我们中计了 |
[48:29] | This is not my hand! | 不是我干的 |
[48:33] | Fucking pirates! | 操蛋的海盗 |
[48:40] | Advance! | 进攻 |
[48:45] | Romans! | 罗马军队 |
[49:56] | Where the fuck is Mummius?! | 莫姆缪斯死哪儿去了 |
[49:58] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[50:45] | I have had my fill… | 我对你们这种人 |
[50:47] | of men such as you… | 早就受够了 |
[51:34] | Mummius? | 莫姆缪斯 |
[51:36] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[51:37] | More come! | 又有军队过来了 |
[51:49] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[51:58] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[52:20] | Testudo! | 盾牌阵 |
[52:40] | Load! | 装弹 |
[52:41] | Fire! | 发射 |
[52:49] | Did I not warn you of my fucking reach! | 我他妈的没警告过你老子射程远吗 |
[52:52] | I warned you! | 早警告过你们了 |
[53:14] | – Stand ground! – Retreat! | -都别动 -撤退 |
[53:16] | Stand your fucking ground! | 都他妈的给老子坚守阵地 |
[53:18] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[53:27] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[53:42] | Totus! | 托图斯 |
[53:58] | We must retreat. | 必须撤兵了 |
[53:59] | – No… – I will not see you fall! | -不 -我不能让你送死 |
[54:10] | After them! | 快追 |
[54:10] | Let them go! | 让他们跑吧 |
[54:11] | We must return to the city! Now! | 我们得马上回城 |
[54:14] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[54:16] | How stand your thoughts now, King Spartacus? | 你现在怎么看 斯巴达克斯大王 |
[54:18] | Take coin. | 把钱拿着 |
[54:20] | And see your ships to port. | 开船进港 |
[54:22] | Come! | 来吧 |
[54:23] | We go! | 走 |
[54:54] | I thought you gone from this world. | 我还以为你死在外头了 |
[54:57] | You will not so easily see me from your arms. | 我可不会那么轻易就离开你 |
[54:59] | I attempted to come to your aid. | 我想去支援你们 |
[55:01] | Nemetes and his shits would not open gate. | 纳美特斯人和他那群混蛋不给我开门 |
[55:04] | If gate had been breached, more would have fallen. | 如果城门被攻破 死的人就更多 |
[55:07] | He but followed command. | 他不过是遵令行事 |
[55:17] | Confounds why the Romans attacked in such small numbers, | 我不明白为什么罗马派个臭小子带这么点人 |
[55:19] | led by a boy. | 就来攻打我们 |
[55:22] | It holds no sense. | 根本没道理啊 |
[55:24] | Answer lay among the dead. | 死人身上能找到答案 |
[55:30] | And those we mistakenly name friend. | 我们认敌为友 |
[55:42] | He came at me, | 他先动手的 |
[55:45] | when confronted with question of aiding Ulpianus | 我问他为什么要帮乌尔比安 |
[55:47] | and the others in escape. | 和其他在逃的人 |
[55:49] | You were left absent choice. | 你别无选择 |
[55:52] | Would he lend hand in taking city, | 他出手帮助我们夺城 |
[55:54] | only to risk life in such attempt? | 就是为了拿性命开玩笑吗 |
[55:56] | He but sought to form basest clay, into something of worth. | 他只是想把低贱的泥土 塑造成有价值的东西 |
[56:00] | There stands matters of more pressing concern. | 还有比这更重要的事 |
[56:03] | Let us sweep city for Ulpianus and the others. | 搜索全城 找到乌尔比安和其他人 |
[56:05] | I would not have Romans plotting beneath foot, | 不能让罗马人密谋添乱 |
[56:07] | or seeking greater harm. | 造成更大的损失 |
[56:32] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[56:34] | There’s more over here. | 这里还有 |