时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | He was reaching for the food, you mad cunt! | 他只是去拿吃的 你这个疯女人 |
[00:11] | Attius stands with us. | 埃提斯是我们一边的 |
[00:12] | He stands a fucking Roman. | 他替该死的罗马人说话 |
[00:14] | Crassus denies me sharpened blade. | 克拉苏不让我刮脸 |
[00:16] | Under what purpose? | 为什么 |
[00:18] | Personal matter. | 他的想法 |
[00:19] | Brigands of Cilicia. | 西利西亚的强盗 |
[00:20] | Pirates? | 海盗 |
[00:21] | The Aedile and I had an arrangement. | 市政官跟我有个协议 |
[00:24] | I will not beg for my life. | 我不愿意求饶 |
[00:25] | Do this thing… | 找到印章 |
[00:27] | And you will be released. | 你们就自由了 |
[00:28] | Your man make fight gone. | 决斗的那人…跑了 |
[00:30] | Ulpianus? | 乌尔比安 |
[00:31] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[00:32] | I don’t know who you speak of. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:38] | Tell your men to advance. | 让你的人准备进攻 |
[00:40] | Your father gave strict order not… | 你父亲明确下令 |
[00:41] | My father desires a wolf of battle. | 我父亲要的是能打仗的狼 |
[00:44] | Advance! | 进攻 |
[00:51] | Stand ground, stand your fucking ground! | 都别动 都他妈的给老子坚守阵地 |
[00:54] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[01:16] | There stands greater worry | 目前我们还有事情 |
[01:17] | than grain carried to port by Cilician shits. | 比西利西亚人带进港的粮食更重要 |
[01:20] | What would you have us feast upon? Promise of better days? | 没有粮食我们吃什么 拿空口承诺当饭吃吗 |
[01:22] | I would see bellies filled with the death of Romans. | 我希望吃罗马人的肉喝罗马人的血 |
[01:26] | Crassus is certain to dispatch more soldiers. | 克拉苏肯定会派更多的军队来 |
[01:29] | And we should be preparing to greet them. | 我们应该做好迎敌的准备 |
[01:31] | We are. | 我们正在准备 |
[01:32] | By ensuring our own do not go into battle weakened by hunger. | 保证我们的人不要饿着肚子上战场 |
[01:35] | Furl sails, we here for the night. | 收帆 晚上在这儿过夜 |
[01:38] | Heracleo. | 赫拉克里奥 |
[01:39] | How fares recent venture? | 此行收获如何 |
[01:40] | If you are of a thirst, the gods have shown favor. | 你要是口渴 那就天随人愿了 |
[01:43] | You carry no grain? | 你没带粮食来 |
[01:44] | A clutch of amphoras so filled were liberated from Roman ship. | 我们从罗马人的船上抢来了一堆罐子 |
[01:48] | Yet its captain held more stock in drink than seed of bread. | 但是船长装的酒比粮食多 |
[01:53] | Wine will not feed my people. | 我们不能拿酒充饥 |
[01:55] | The Romans have stored most of their harvest | 为防天寒 罗马人把大多收成 |
[01:58] | against encroaching chill. | 都放进粮仓了 |
[02:00] | Difficulty rises in securing such bounty. | 抢粮的难度自然就增加了 |
[02:03] | As does its price? | 所以价钱也要涨 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:13] | Move back! | 退后 |
[02:14] | Whoa, hold and fall to reason! | 住手 不要冲动 |
[02:18] | See each to a handful, and clear them from the docks. | 每人拿一把粮食 让他们离开码头 |
[02:24] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:25] | More slaves taken afoot approach gate. | 不少奴隶正徒步接近城门 |
[02:29] | Will you see them to a handful as well? | 你给他们也一人分一把粮食吗 |
[02:40] | Do you know of my sister? | 你见过我妹妹吗 |
[02:42] | I haven’t laid eyes since the city fell. | 城池沦陷后我就再没见过她 |
[02:46] | We should not be wasting what little food we have | 不能把仅有的粮食浪费在 |
[02:48] | – on fucking Romans. – You know my mind upon subject. | -该死的罗马人身上 -你知道我意已决 |
[02:50] | I stand with Crixus towards it. | 我跟克雷斯看法一样 |
[02:52] | I have given Laeta my word. It will not be broken. | 我答应莱塔的 就决不会反悔 |
[03:00] | Let me in, please! | 求求你让我进去 |
[03:08] | If you hold weapon you must give over before entering city! | 进城前必须先交出武器 |
[03:14] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[03:15] | Weapon? | 武器 |
[03:16] | Just this. | 就这个 |
[03:19] | Merci. | 多谢 |
[03:21] | It seems a lifetime past, that I stood as him. | 我曾经也像他一样 好像是上辈子的事了 |
[03:25] | Show brand, and see what you… | 亮出烙印 看看你… |
[03:26] | Show brand or mark, | 亮出你的烙印 |
[03:28] | to prove you stand former slave and no friend of the Republic! | 证明你是奴隶 不是共和国的人 |
[03:31] | We have nowhere to go! | 我们无处可去了 |
[03:34] | Show me your brand. | 让我看看你的烙印 |
[03:37] | The most fearsome weapons yet exposed. | 这是最厉害的武器了 |
[03:41] | I would take no offense to closer inspection… | 再仔细点搜查我也没意见 |
[04:00] | Open bag! | 打开包裹 |
[04:01] | Put mind at ease, brother. | 放松点 兄弟 |
[04:03] | You’ll have no need of this here. | 你在这里用不着钱 |
[04:05] | Spartacus does not favor his people holding coin. | 斯巴达克斯不喜欢随身带钱的 |
[04:08] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[04:14] | This one carries knowledge of Crassus’ army. | 她说她有克拉苏军队的消息 |
[04:16] | I say about a half day’s march from our wharves. | 离我们码头大概半天的路程 |
[04:18] | How great a force? | 多少人 |
[04:19] | Larger than fucking city by her word. | 据她说营地比城还大 |
[04:22] | Yet he has made camp and holds advance. | 但他依然扎营不动 |
[04:24] | Why stay hand when it grips such numbers? | 如果真有那么多人 为什么要等 |
[04:27] | He but grips his own fucking cock if he believes we will… | 他早该提着老屌上来了 如果他认为… |
[04:29] | – Run! – Fucking Romans! – The Romans! | -快跑 -该死的罗马人 -罗马人 |
[04:33] | Seal the gate! | 关闭城门 |
[04:41] | Give fucking way! | 快他妈让开 |
[05:06] | Fucking shits drew upon us when pressed to show brand. | 要求亮出烙印的时候 那些人就动手了 |
[05:11] | Gratitude for assistance. | 多谢帮忙 |
[05:14] | There is no greater glory… | 干掉你的敌人 |
[05:16] | than the death of your enemy. | 就是我最大的荣耀 |
[05:26] | I would lay eyes upon your brand friend. | 朋友 让我看看你的烙印 |
[05:32] | Well, that presents some difficulties. | 这可有点麻烦 |
[05:34] | More so if you are absent one. | 要是没有 你麻烦更大 |
[05:41] | My dominus branded all his slaves close to cock and cunt, | 我主人把烙印都刺在私处旁边 |
[05:46] | equally enjoyed upon drunken nights. | 他喝醉时不分男女地通吃 |
[05:50] | With that knife I rid myself of him and his fucking mark… | 我就用那把刀砍了他 割掉了烙印 |
[06:02] | Fall to cover and join the others. | 衣服穿好 跟他们去吧 |
[06:09] | Sever their heads and set them to pike upon wall, | 头砍下来 挂在城墙上 |
[06:12] | as warning against future attempt. | 警告还有企图的人 |
[06:16] | Crixus, Gannicus, Agron… | 克雷斯 甘尼克斯 艾力冈 |
[06:19] | I would have much needed words. | 我有重要的事跟你们说 |
[06:36] | It seizes heart, to know you in such pain. | 看你伤这么重 我心里不好受 |
[06:39] | A deeper wound stands removed from sight. | 看不见的地方伤得更重 |
[06:42] | He has not come to your side? | 他还没来看你吗 |
[06:45] | I recall my father’s grim visage | 你把我送来营地时 |
[06:47] | when first you delivered me to encampment. | 我依稀看见了父亲的严峻表情 |
[06:51] | I have not since laid eyes upon it. | 之后再也没见到他 |
[06:54] | Place no worries in the absence. | 别为这事担心 |
[06:55] | The Imperator’s mind is taken with thoughts | 统帅现在满脑子都是 |
[06:57] | of coming battle against Spartacus. | 怎么剿灭斯巴达克斯 |
[06:59] | We move to reclaim the city? | 我们要夺回那座城吗 |
[07:01] | I have received no order to break encampment. | 没有接到拔营的命令 |
[07:04] | Though a large number of men have been dispatched north. | 不过派了一大队人马去北边 |
[07:06] | North? | 北边 |
[07:08] | Towards what purpose? | 去干什么 |
[07:10] | I do not hold your father’s confidence in such matters. | 这种大事你父亲才不会告诉我 |
[07:13] | We stand as one in such regard. | 也不会告诉我 |
[07:17] | What of Caesar? | 恺撒呢 |
[07:20] | Does he circle fading corpse, | 他是不是揪住战败的事情不放 |
[07:22] | eager to strip flesh of title as word and will of my father? | 一心想代我父亲行使权力 |
[07:27] | He no longer stands among us. | 他不在这里 |
[07:29] | Caesar has fallen? | 恺撒死了 |
[07:30] | He but follows command. | 他只是奉命办事去了 |
[07:34] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[07:41] | You have given Caesar mission? | 您给恺撒派了任务 |
[07:43] | One always intended. | 我盘算已久了 |
[07:45] | He secrets himself among the rebels, | 他秘密潜入了叛贼阵营 |
[07:47] | to hasten their fall. | 加速他们的灭亡 |
[07:50] | The reason you ordered he remain unshorn. | 所以您不许他刮胡子 |
[07:53] | To assume guise of errant slave. | 就是为了让他装扮成奴隶 |
[07:55] | One must appear as wolf to be welcomed by the pack. | 伪装成狼 才能混进狼群 |
[08:01] | A plan well considered. | 真是妙计 |
[08:04] | I will stand by your side when it bears deadly fruit. | 到时候我和您共同迎接胜利 |
[08:08] | That day has not yet arrived. | 还没那么快 |
[08:13] | Rest, allow wound to properly heal. | 好好养伤吧 |
[08:16] | Uh, I am your word and your will, Father. | 我代您行使权力 父亲 |
[08:19] | A position not commanded from upon back. | 我的职责不是睡在这里 |
[08:25] | See yourself to uniform. | 穿戴盔甲 |
[08:27] | And let us break words towards your men’s punishment, | 我们去谈谈怎么惩罚你的部下 |
[08:30] | for foolish attempt against Spartacus. | 让他们为冒进迎敌付出代价 |
[08:37] | Mystery of Crassus holding advance falls to discovery. | 这就是克拉苏按兵不动的原因了 |
[08:41] | The fucking cock on him. | 操他妈的 |
[08:42] | Believing a few men could end rebellion. | 他以为这几个人就能干掉我们 |
[08:44] | Crassus does not move as the others we have faced. | 克拉苏作战的路数和别的罗马将领不同 |
[08:48] | He adopts our strategies, | 他采用我们的战术 |
[08:49] | in effort to twist them against us. | 反过来对付我们 |
[08:52] | We should heed caution, | 我们应该多加小心 |
[08:53] | and see the gates remain closed. | 不要再打开城门 |
[08:55] | I will not deny entry to those | 我不能把冒着生命危险 |
[08:57] | who have risked life to break from their masters. | 逃离主人的奴隶拒之门外 |
[08:58] | A thing born late in any regard. | 无论如何都为时已晚了 |
[09:00] | Many unknown to us have already passed through gate to join cause, | 已经有很多不知底细的人加入了我们 |
[09:04] | if outward form does not conceal darker intent. | 谁知道他们藏着什么坏心思 |
[09:06] | If there stand such among our ranks, | 如果真有这样的人 |
[09:08] | we must see them exposed. | 我们一定要查出来 |
[09:10] | You scale a mountain of ifs. | 你们说了那么多如果 |
[09:11] | I would add to its peak. | 我便来说一个大的 |
[09:14] | If you are struck down by one of your errant flock, | 如果混进来的奸贼把你给杀了 |
[09:18] | how would they fare absent guidance? | 队伍没人带了怎么办 |
[09:22] | Crixus would see them upon proper path. | 那就由克雷斯当首领 |
[09:26] | With aid of wise council, gathered at this table. | 由你们几位群策群力 一同领导 |
[09:28] | I pray to the gods | 诸神保佑 |
[09:30] | that is a day I never see come to pass, brother. | 让这一天永不降临 兄弟 |
[09:35] | Yet if I held sole command, | 但如果真由我掌权了 |
[09:37] | I would move swiftly against Crassus. | 我一定迅速出击 打垮克拉苏 |
[09:39] | On this we share thought. | 我也这么想 |
[09:41] | We are men of blood and battle. | 我们生来就渴望鲜血和战争 |
[09:43] | And the streets grow restless with idle purpose. | 但现在无所事事 众人焦躁不安 |
[09:46] | We must stay course agreed upon. | 我们要按商量好的办 |
[09:50] | We hold advantage of city walls; | 我们有城墙的保护 |
[09:53] | Crassus’ legions will suffer on open plains, | 而克拉苏的军队无遮无挡 |
[09:56] | while we train swelling numbers | 同时我们可以训练更多的人 |
[09:59] | to see weakened foe to the afterlife. | 以逸待劳 痛击敌人 |
[10:02] | Would that Attius was still alive, | 要是那个埃提斯还活着 |
[10:04] | to forge more weapons. | 我们还能多造点武器 |
[10:06] | You would see traitor live, | 你希望那个叛徒活着 |
[10:08] | and Naevia with brains upon fucking sand? | 而脑浆迸裂的是妮维雅吗 |
[10:11] | Let Attius stand as promised fate | 凡是解救罗马人的家伙 |
[10:13] | for all who would see Roman slaves from shackle. | 都应该跟埃提斯一个下场 |
[10:16] | Fix mind upon the present, | 先考虑眼前的事情 |
[10:19] | gauge prowess of those newly among us. | 看看新来的人有多少能耐 |
[10:21] | Escaped Romans yet to be found, | 逃走的罗马人还没找到 |
[10:22] | Crassus upon our gate, | 克拉苏还在城门外 |
[10:24] | and you would have me play fucking doctore? | 你他妈的还要我去当教练 |
[10:26] | I would have you observe with watchful eye. | 我是让你去看看有没有可疑的人 |
[10:31] | Any that measure beyond expectation | 任何出乎意料的情况 |
[10:33] | may reveal themselves more than they appear. | 都有可能让他们露出马脚 |
[10:41] | Join brother, and see it done. | 你们一起去办这事 |
[10:50] | A lifetime ago the words “Fucking Gauls” | 要是以前我肯定要说 |
[10:52] | would spring from mouth. | “该死的高卢人” |
[10:55] | If it did fall to Crixus to… | 如果轮到克雷斯… |
[10:56] | You are yet among the living, | 你还没死呢 |
[10:58] | and I would see it remain so. | 我也不让你死 |
[11:01] | Until threat is known, | 在那之前 |
[11:03] | I will be as fucking shadow. | 我只当你的影子 |
[11:08] | Then darken heel, | 那跟我走吧 |
[11:09] | and let us move to better know mind of our enemy. | 去找个比我们更了解对手的人谈谈 |
[11:16] | If I stood Roman, | 我要是罗马人 |
[11:17] | my sword would have your life in favor of ass. | 早就把你砍死了 |
[11:20] | Again! | 再来 |
[11:33] | If that man proves assassin, | 那个人如果是卧底 |
[11:34] | then I am Jupiter’s fucking cock. | 我他妈就是天神了 |
[11:38] | No skill. | 没技术 |
[11:40] | Small cock. | 小鸡巴 |
[11:43] | You. | 你 |
[11:45] | Step forward. | 过来 |
[11:55] | I have witnessed your skill with knife upon the unsuspecting. | 我看到你拿刀杀那个罗马人了 |
[11:59] | Let us see how you fare with sword against more discerning eye. | 让我这行家试试你用剑的本事吧 |
[12:20] | We waste fucking effort. | 真是浪费时间 |
[12:22] | If there is a Roman among them, | 如果真的混进了罗马人 |
[12:23] | would they not feign ignorance of the ways of fighting men? | 他们难道不会假装没学过用剑吗 |
[12:27] | An animal cannot hide truer nature. | 野兽藏不住兽性 |
[12:29] | When pressed to corner, | 一旦无路可逃 |
[12:30] | it will expose teeth and snap jaw. | 必定要露出尖牙和利爪 |
[12:41] | You are no stranger to the clash of steel. | 你用剑倒是不生疏 |
[12:44] | All shepherds are versed in sound. | 牧羊人可是有看家本领的 |
[12:47] | Many seek to claim another master’s stock upon hill and plain. | 很多人找机会抢别人家的畜生 |
[13:00] | And what did your dominus call his defender of goat, | 那你主人在下地狱之前 |
[13:04] | before he slipped from grasp? | 是怎么叫他家护羊使者的 |
[13:06] | Lyciscus. | 莱西克斯 |
[13:07] | A name forced upon me. | 他们给我起的 |
[13:10] | One I desire quickly shed. | 我早想改名了 |
[13:35] | I shall have rematch, upon a day. | 改天我要再跟你比一次 |
[13:48] | You. | 你 |
[13:49] | Step forward, and attempt to remain from fucking ground. | 过来 尽量站住了别趴下啊 |
[14:02] | They take interest in you. | 他们对你挺有兴趣 |
[14:13] | Do they take it in you as well? | 对你也有兴趣吧 |
[14:16] | And with coin I saw you relieving those | 我看见你在城里 |
[14:18] | seeking refuge within your walls? | 搜刮那些难民的钱 |
[14:21] | Break such words again, | 再说一遍 |
[14:23] | and I shall relieve you of something far more valuable. | 老子要了你的小命 |
[14:26] | Ah, you mistake intent, brother. | 你误会我了 兄弟 |
[14:28] | I mention deed only towards thoughts of my own. | 我只是想什么说什么 |
[14:32] | A city such as this holds great opportunity, | 对于有胆量抓住机遇的人来说 |
[14:36] | for those brave enough to seize it. | 这座城可是大有所为啊 |
[14:43] | Let us place training aside for a moment. | 先不管训练的事情了 |
[14:45] | Discuss the matter, | 探讨一下 |
[14:49] | far more estimable. | 更有价值的东西 |
[15:00] | She turns from offer of villa | 她不愿住在宅子里 |
[15:01] | for straw and the smell of shit? | 反倒要睡在稻草马粪旁边 |
[15:03] | For reason fallen upon understanding ear. | 不理解的人 她自然不想解释 |
[15:05] | The mind of a woman. | 女人的心思 |
[15:07] | A foreign thing. | 真是猜不透 |
[15:08] | I would have words alone, and see it deciphered. | 让我跟她单独谈谈 好问个明白 |
[15:13] | She holds no threat. | 她没有威胁 |
[15:15] | I shall place myself at entrance. | 我在门口等你 |
[15:17] | With sword clutched in fucking hand. | 手里拿着剑 |
[15:21] | Did not think the Slayer of the Shadow of Death | 没想到屠影之英雄 |
[15:23] | had need of protector. | 也需要保镖 |
[15:26] | Unfortunate precaution, in wake of morning’s events. | 早上出了事 只好如此 |
[15:30] | Word carries of the attack. | 听说了有人打进城内 |
[15:32] | Does it also carry word of Marcus Crassus, | 有没有听说马科斯·克拉苏的消息呢 |
[15:34] | the man who commanded it? | 这次行动就是他安排的 |
[15:36] | Crassus… | 克拉苏 |
[15:38] | You are pleased with the man Rome has sent to kill me. | 你很高兴嘛 知道罗马派这人来杀我 |
[15:43] | Crassus stands as no other in certainty of intent. | 克拉苏办事的决绝无出其右 |
[15:47] | He will not stop short of your end. | 你不死 他不会罢休 |
[15:50] | He is not the first Roman | 他不是第一个 |
[15:51] | to believe himself capable of the act. | 相信自己能办到这件事的罗马人了 |
[15:53] | Those that came before him did not hold wealth | 在他之前的人没有哪个 |
[15:55] | to turn Juno Moneta envious. | 拥有能让女神都嫉妒的财富 |
[15:57] | Coin holds little worth upon the field of battle. | 金钱在战场上没有多少价值 |
[16:00] | What of a mind keen enough to amass it? | 那么聚敛财富的决心呢 |
[16:09] | Upon our first meeting you spoke of dealings with Crassus. | 我们第一次见面时你谈到了与克拉苏的交易 |
[16:14] | I would know of anything ear may have caught. | 我要你把一切经过都告诉我 |
[16:16] | Such knowledge will not reverse sun, | 这种事既不能倒转乾坤 |
[16:18] | nor alter the course of river’s fate. | 也不能改变河流的走向 |
[16:20] | Then there stands no reason to deny request. | 那就没什么不能说的了 |
[16:25] | Our business with Crassus | 我们与克拉苏的交易 |
[16:26] | concerned only grain and shipment, nothing more. | 仅限于粮食和货运 没有别的 |
[16:31] | Yet my husband imparted story, | 但我夫君讲了一件事 |
[16:36] | shared by Aedile of Neapolis | 是那不勒斯的市政官告诉他的 |
[16:38] | towards future dealings. | 提醒他不要重蹈覆辙 |
[16:40] | The man was thick in negotiations with Crassus | 那人与克拉苏做了很多交易 |
[16:44] | when he intercepted message from reviled competitor, | 他截到竞争对手所写的信件 |
[16:47] | offering more favorable terms to Crassus. | 发现对手给克拉苏的条件更好 |
[16:50] | While seeing both profit | 当看到利润 |
[16:52] | and valuable client soon to vanish, | 和重要客户就要消失 |
[16:56] | the Aedile burned errant message, | 市政官烧掉了那封信 |
[16:59] | swiftly agreed to Crassus’ demands. | 并很快答应了克拉苏的要求 |
[17:01] | Only to discover months later | 几个月后他才发现 |
[17:04] | Crassus himself had sent the message, | 是克拉苏亲自寄出的那封信 |
[17:07] | intending for the Aedile to lay hands upon it, | 目的就是要市政官拿到手 |
[17:10] | and move in direction desired. | 按他的想法行动 |
[17:14] | I too intercepted message from Crassus. | 我也截到过克拉苏的信件 |
[17:21] | And used what was gleaned | 利用搜集到的信息 |
[17:25] | to clear path for him to assume command. | 为他铺平了统率大军的道路 |
[17:27] | You have struck fear into the very heart of the Republic. | 你将恐惧深深地印在了共和国的心脏里 |
[17:31] | Imagine the glory that awaits… | 试想那个打败你的人 |
[17:35] | the man who defeats you. | 该享有多大的荣光 |
[17:38] | Heracleo delivers less than expected. | 赫拉克里奥运来的比想象中的少 |
[17:40] | Rations must be lowered by another half. | 口粮必须再折半分配 |
[17:42] | We will make due. | 我们会坚持下去 |
[17:44] | Until Crassus reclaims the city. | 直到克拉苏夺回这座城市 |
[17:48] | He does not stand the only one capable of the unexpected. | 善出奇兵的人可不止他一个 |
[17:54] | Let us seek Heracleo, | 我们去找赫拉克里奥 |
[17:55] | and a future even the mighty Crassus will not see coming. | 让全知全能的克拉苏大吃一惊吧 |
[18:07] | Dispatch another thousand men to aid Quinctius. | 再派一千人去援助昆提尔斯 |
[18:10] | We must see progress hastened. | 我们必须加快速度了 |
[18:12] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
[18:19] | My word and my will. | 代我行使权力 |
[18:24] | You understand what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[18:27] | Yes, Father. | 明白 父亲 |
[18:31] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[18:43] | The first battle in my campaign forever etched in history. | 我的第一场战斗 以斯巴达克斯的胜利 |
[18:49] | As a victory for Spartacus. | 永远载入史册了 |
[18:51] | – Father… – He was not to be engaged | -父亲 -在我带主力部队到达之前 |
[18:54] | until I arrived with proper force. | 不要打草惊蛇 |
[18:57] | Was command not fucking clear?! | 难道我说得不够清楚吗 |
[19:02] | It was. | 很清楚 |
[19:05] | Yet opportunity presented | 但当斯巴达克斯出了城 |
[19:07] | when Spartacus moved beyond city walls. | 可是千载难逢的机会呀 |
[19:11] | I thought it greater offense not to seize moment. | 我认为不去把握才是大错 |
[19:18] | A decision I made by myself. | 我做过这样的决定 |
[19:22] | When I was yet a little boy. | 我小的时候 |
[19:26] | Apologies for disobeying your command, Father. | 抱歉没有遵守您的命令 父亲 |
[19:29] | A thing that could be forgiven in light of youth. | 你还年轻 这事情还可以谅解 |
[19:34] | Yet your men falling to retreat | 但你的部下私自撤退一事 |
[19:35] | does not so easily slip from concern. | 却不能随便放过去 |
[19:38] | I ordered them to stand ground. | 我命令他们坚守阵地 |
[19:40] | Yet they fled. | 但他们还是逃了 |
[19:42] | Because they feared the enemy more than their commanders. | 因为他们畏惧敌人甚于他们的将军 |
[19:48] | A false assumption we must see corrected. | 我们必须纠正这一错误认识 |
[19:55] | What punishment would you have me inflict? | 您想让我受到怎样的惩罚 |
[20:01] | One to stand warning. | 以儆效尤 |
[20:03] | That death at the hands of Spartacus | 要他们知道承受克拉苏家族的怒火 |
[20:06] | pales against the wrath of the House of Crassus. | 还不如死在斯巴达克斯手下 |
[20:13] | Decimation? | 十一抽杀律 |
[20:14] | Not since the days of Marius | 自从马略时代 |
[20:16] | has savage ritual been so commanded. | 这么野蛮的制度就没有实行过了 |
[20:18] | He would make example. | 他想杀一儆百 |
[20:21] | Of what befalls a man who turns heel in face of enemy. | 在敌人面前抱头逃窜有什么结果 |
[20:24] | The fault is mine. | 都是我的错 |
[20:27] | Had I obeyed your order to stand ground… | 我要是听你的命令守住阵地 |
[20:28] | Our men broke rank and fled. | 军队自乱阵脚 四下奔逃 |
[20:30] | You were left absent choice. | 你别无选择 |
[20:33] | As my father now leaves me. | 我父亲也不给我选择 |
[20:37] | Fifty men. | 五十个人 |
[20:39] | Fifty stones. | 五十颗石头 |
[20:42] | Five stained with the promise of death. | 五颗抹上了死亡的颜色 |
[20:48] | Draw well and live. | 抽得好就能活下去 |
[20:52] | Draw poorly… | 抽得不好 |
[21:01] | You stayed at my side while the others ran. | 在别人逃走时 你留在我身边 |
[21:04] | I am yet from this world because of you. | 我能活着都是因为你 |
[21:06] | Place it from mind. | 别再想这件事 |
[21:10] | And pray I draw well. | 祈祷我抽到好签吧 |
[21:14] | You do not deserve to be placed at risk among cowards. | 你不值得跟这些懦夫们一道抽签 |
[21:19] | I will talk to my father | 我会跟我父亲谈谈 |
[21:20] | and beg your removal from decimation. | 求他把你从十一抽杀律的名单中去掉 |
[21:23] | The act would only diminish you in his eyes. | 这么做在他的眼里只会降低你的身份 |
[21:27] | A thing I would never allow. | 我绝不允许这种事发生 |
[21:31] | You stand most honorable in his legions. | 你是他的军团中最可敬的人 |
[21:35] | And this is fucking reward! | 怎会他妈的落得这般下场 |
[21:43] | I shall do as commanded. | 我要遵命行事 |
[21:46] | As all soldiers must. | 和所有的士兵一样 |
[22:10] | The stables were a sweeter smell. | 这儿比马厩还臭 |
[22:17] | Castus. | 卡斯特斯 |
[22:18] | Where is Heracleo? | 赫拉克里奥在哪儿 |
[22:20] | He was heavy with drink and whores last I laid eyes. | 上次看到他时 他正喝酒玩女人呢 |
[22:23] | Seek him upon deck of his ship. | 到他船上的甲板找找吧 |
[22:25] | The man has a well known preference | 谁都知道 |
[22:27] | for sea and cunt, spread equally before him. | 那家伙最喜欢在海上干事了 |
[22:31] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[22:32] | Come, share cup, and we shall seek him together. | 来吧 喝一杯 我们一道去找他 |
[22:35] | We would not wallow in such low company. | 我们不跟你这种贱人一起走 |
[22:43] | We are moved by pressing business. | 我们还有要事在身 |
[22:45] | Another time. | 有空再喝吧 |
[22:54] | You wish to fuck the man, | 你想搞那小子 |
[22:56] | make introduction and present cock. | 介绍两句然后掏老二呗 |
[22:58] | I would sooner caress shit and call it lover. | 我宁愿吃屎也不找那家伙 |
[23:02] | Cilicians cannot be trusted. | 西利西亚人不能信 |
[23:04] | You are familiar with their kind? | 你很了解他们吗 |
[23:08] | I have had the displeasure of their company, | 我以前和这种人相处过 |
[23:10] | in years past. | 很不愉快 |
[23:12] | Choose words with care. | 说话要当心 |
[23:15] | Spartacus calls them fucking ally. | 斯巴达克斯当他们是盟友呢 |
[23:23] | You do not share opinion? | 你不同意这说法 |
[23:26] | It would hold no fucking matter. | 我同不同意顶屁用 |
[23:29] | I am but humble servant | 我只是鞍前马后 |
[23:30] | to the will of our glorious leader. | 为伟大首领卖命的仆人 |
[23:33] | I have heard rumor. | 我听到传言 |
[23:35] | Spartacus stands a god among his people. | 大家把斯巴达克斯奉为神明 |
[23:41] | I have imperiled life for his cause many times. | 为了他的大业 我多少次豁出性命 |
[23:46] | At Vesuvius and Calor | 在维苏威和凯洛河 |
[23:50] | and battles far too numerous in the counting. | 还有很多战斗 数不胜数 |
[23:52] | Even in the taking of this fucking city. | 攻占这座城的时候也是 |
[23:55] | Only to witness remainder of enemy | 结果眼睁睁看着残存的敌人 |
[23:57] | spared within its walls. | 还在城里活得好好的 |
[23:59] | And coin honestly gained | 辛苦到手的钱财上缴了 |
[24:01] | stripped from hand to forge bargain | 拿去跟该死的西利西亚人 |
[24:03] | with the fucking Cilicians. | 做什么交易 |
[24:06] | But small wonder you are forced to relieve | 难怪你要从进城的奴隶那里 |
[24:09] | what you can from those newly entering gate. | 弄点小钱 原来是逼不得已 |
[24:11] | A fraction of what is owed to me. | 这点钱还远远不够 |
[24:21] | That is all I carry. | 我的家当都在这儿了 |
[24:23] | Consider it yours, toward our continued friendship. | 为了我们今后的友谊 收下吧 |
[24:32] | Too small a sum, to purchase so rare an item. | 跟友谊这稀罕物比起来也太少了吧 |
[24:37] | Perhaps together we can see it grow. | 说不定我们能一起挣大钱呢 |
[24:42] | And both our fortunes rise. | 我们都能赚足银子 |
[25:00] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[25:03] | I will not have you speak of this. | 你不准说出去 |
[25:07] | Yes, Domina. | 遵命 女主人 |
[25:09] | I no longer stand as such. | 我不再是女主人了 |
[25:11] | You may call me Laeta. | 你可以叫我莱塔 |
[25:14] | I often dreamed of being of your house. | 我常常想成为你们家的奴隶 |
[25:17] | You were one of Laurus’, were you not? | 你是洛厄斯家的吧 |
[25:20] | Many nights I laid prayers to be free of him. | 我无数次祈祷能够摆脱他 |
[25:23] | If only city did not need to fall in their answering. | 但愿城池沦陷不是因为你的祈祷 |
[25:27] | Embrace what you have. | 珍惜现在拥有的吧 |
[25:30] | All can change in sudden moment. | 世事无常 瞬息万变 |
[25:37] | There, you fucking cunt! | 去你的 贱人 |
[25:39] | Brictius! | 布瑞克提斯 |
[25:41] | Spartacus gave clear orders. | 斯巴达克斯明确下过令 |
[25:43] | No hands are to be laid upon these people. | 不准对这些人动手 |
[25:45] | This Roman shit laid hands upon me, | 是这罗马混蛋对我动手 |
[25:47] | snapping at robe as I passed. | 我经过时抓我衣服 |
[25:49] | I but entreated for word of my sister… | 我只想知道我妹妹的消息 |
[25:51] | Fuck your sister! | 去你妈的妹妹 |
[25:55] | Unleash cock, and find it severed. | 敢拔出来 不想活了 |
[25:59] | All their fucking heads should be set upon pike. | 他们的脑袋都应该砍了挂起来 |
[26:04] | Gratitude. | 谢谢您 |
[26:06] | Owed to Spartacus. | 要谢就谢斯巴达克斯 |
[26:08] | I tend to agree about the pikes. | 我倒是同意把你脑袋挂起来 |
[26:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:11] | My sister… | 我的妹妹 |
[26:12] | Fabia… | 菲比娅 |
[26:14] | flaxen of hair, such as your woman. | 头发是亚麻色的 跟你女人一样 |
[26:15] | I beg of you, I must know if she lives. | 求求你 告诉我她是否活着 |
[26:18] | Many Roman dead. | 很多罗马人死了 |
[26:20] | You join sister perhaps, touch again one of us. | 你再碰我们 就跟你妹妹黄泉相会了 |
[26:25] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[26:28] | I have not seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[26:40] | Why Spartacus allow them live? | 斯巴达克斯为什么放过他们 |
[26:42] | I hold no understanding towards it, | 对此我无法理解 |
[26:44] | yet we shall honor desire. | 不过我们得尊重他的意思 |
[26:49] | Gannicus, I must have words. | 甘尼克斯 我有话要说 |
[26:51] | None give little girl, | 小丫头不能喝不能操 |
[26:52] | not drink and fuck. | 有什么好说的 |
[26:54] | She makes valid argument. | 她说得很对 |
[26:55] | You must listen. | 你必须听一听 |
[26:58] | I have laid eyes upon something that lends worry. | 我发现了一件你们担心的事情 |
[28:27] | We have taken to each other’s arms many times. | 我们这样有好多次了 |
[28:32] | Yet never have soared so high. | 却从来没这么爽过 |
[28:35] | We are far from Rome. | 我们远离了罗马 |
[28:38] | And tethers that prevent such flight. | 也就没有了束缚 |
[28:44] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | For allowing me to stay by your side. | 让我陪在你身边 |
[28:51] | I would never have you leave it. | 我不会让你离开的 |
[28:55] | Your presence gives much needed comfort. | 你的存在让我感到特别安心 |
[29:01] | It must weigh mind. | 很费心吧 |
[29:03] | This war with Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯的事 |
[29:07] | He is but nuisance, soon to fade from memory. | 他只是根肉刺 很快就会拔除 |
[29:13] | My thoughts churn upon closer relation. | 我忧心的是身边的人 |
[29:25] | You have said Tiberius’ wounds already mend. | 你说过提比略的伤势已经好了 |
[29:28] | He will stand your word and will in coming days. | 接下来他还是能代你行使权力 |
[29:34] | A weight I question placing again on so green a sapling. | 责任太重 我怀疑他根本背负不起 |
[29:39] | He grows stronger each day | 在父亲如阳光般的指导下 |
[29:41] | beneath warming sun of father’s guidance. | 他每天都茁壮成长 |
[29:45] | Ah, Tiberius has given all to please me, | 提比略倒是努力想要取悦我 |
[29:47] | to become honored soldier. | 希望建功立业 |
[29:51] | Yet when eyes are greeted, | 可每当我看到他 |
[29:53] | there stands only a child before me. | 我看到的只是一个孩子 |
[29:56] | Playing at the games of men. | 在玩成人的游戏 |
[29:59] | He has fought and bled for the glory of Rome. | 他为罗马的荣耀浴血奋战过 |
[30:02] | For his Imperator. | 为他的统帅 |
[30:04] | Does he not deserve to be treated | 难道他不配作为你的部下 |
[30:06] | as any other beneath your command? | 受到同等的对待吗 |
[30:18] | You know I stand sympathetic toward your plight. | 我对你们的困境表示同情 |
[30:20] | Our numbers have unexpectedly swelled. | 我们的人数超出了预料 |
[30:23] | My men and I can only provide what we ourselves can lay hand upon. | 我们只能提供力所能及的帮助 |
[30:27] | It is not enough. | 这还不够 |
[30:29] | Perhaps it would be, | 如果没有多余的嘴巴 |
[30:31] | if resources were not drained by undeserving mouths… | 吃那些粮食的话 应该是够的 |
[30:37] | You stray from subject. | 你跑题了 |
[30:38] | As you from reason. | 而你不理智 |
[30:40] | Do you think they would treat your people with such kindness? | 你以为罗马人也会对你们一样心慈手软吗 |
[30:43] | We are not Romans. | 我们不是罗马人 |
[30:45] | Nor shall we become them by acts of unnecessary cruelty. | 也不会效仿他们惨无人道的行为 |
[30:52] | This fucking man! | 不可理喻 |
[30:58] | I will provide you with what I can | 那我便尽我所能 |
[31:00] | to feed the lofty ideals. | 喂饱你的慈悲心肠 |
[31:04] | Yet fear, it shall fall short of desired mark. | 但恐怕达不到你的要求 |
[31:08] | I would see target adjusted, | 我要改变计划 |
[31:10] | and center struck with surer purpose. | 制定更确切的目标 |
[31:15] | You wish to alter terms of our agreement? | 你想修改合约条款 |
[31:19] | I would but add to it, | 我只想加点内容 |
[31:23] | and see your ships filled with more promising cargo. | 让你的船装满更有赚头的货物 |
[31:36] | Nemetes! | 纳美特斯人 |
[31:37] | I would have words. | 有话跟你说 |
[31:39] | And I would finish fucking drink. | 先让我他妈的干掉这杯 |
[31:43] | Fucking Gauls. | 该死的高卢人 |
[31:45] | Shitholes rivaling the Thracians… | 跟色雷斯人一样操蛋 |
[31:46] | I am not fucking cur! | 我又不是你养的狗 |
[31:49] | Gauls. | 高卢人 |
[31:50] | Return to drink and whores, | 滚回去继续喝酒玩女人 |
[31:52] | or part from this world. | 不然就从这个世界消失 |
[31:55] | Choose. | 你们自己选 |
[32:02] | You did not need to be so rough in demonstration. | 你不用搞这么粗暴吧 给谁看呢 |
[32:05] | We both must play our part. | 我们都要尽自己的职责 |
[32:09] | Now speak about what have you discovered? | 快说你有什么发现 |
[32:13] | The man holds no love for Rome, | 那人不爱罗马 |
[32:15] | through weight of his words. | 听他的言论就知道了 |
[32:18] | How do you balance them against truth? | 你怎么知道他说的是实话 |
[32:20] | I believe his loyalties mirror my own. | 我相信他的忠诚和我没两样 |
[32:23] | Yet I will set final test, | 但我还要最后考验一次 |
[32:25] | and gauge action against words. | 看看他言行是否一致 |
[32:28] | If words prove false, so does the man. | 如果他说的是谎话 那人必有问题 |
[32:34] | See it done. | 查清楚 |
[32:52] | A common thing, to be so rudely handled by a brother? | 自个儿兄弟都这么粗暴啊 是常有的事吗 |
[32:57] | Ah, he stands no brother to me. | 他不是我的兄弟 |
[33:01] | Nor any man that has not earned my trust. | 没有赢得我信任的人都不是我兄弟 |
[33:05] | I fear mood has taken sour turn. | 我就怕破坏了好兴致 |
[33:08] | Come. | 来 |
[33:09] | Let us sweeten it with drink. | 我们喝酒高兴高兴 |
[33:11] | I would set desire towards greater spoils. | 我看还是拿更有意思的东西高兴吧 |
[33:14] | And in the revealing of them, set true nature to light… | 一边高兴 一边瞧瞧你的真面目 |
[33:29] | This precious jewel | 这个美人 |
[33:31] | once stood domina to many slaves within the city. | 曾是城里很多奴隶的女主人 |
[33:36] | They attended her every need. | 他们满足她的一切需求 |
[33:42] | As she now attends ours… | 她现在反过来满足我们了 |
[33:46] | Spartacus allows this? | 斯巴达克斯允许这样吗 |
[33:50] | Fuck the gods, no. | 去他妈的 当然不准 |
[33:52] | He helped himself to my fucking coin. | 他拿我的钱去享受了 |
[33:55] | I returned favor… | 而我的回报 |
[34:03] | with one of his little pets. | 就是玩弄他的小宠物 |
[34:21] | Prove yourself no friend to these people. | 证明你不是这些人的朋友 |
[34:25] | Use this Roman for untold pleasures. | 拿这个罗马人爽一爽 |
[34:28] | And when you have finished, | 等你爽完了 |
[34:32] | leave fresh mark upon her. | 记得在她身上划一刀 |
[34:35] | As we have so often done. | 我们经常这么干 |
[34:42] | Leave us. | 你先出去 |
[34:55] | Calm yourself, calm yourself. | 别慌 不要害怕 |
[34:58] | I stand a Roman, as you. | 我和你一样 也是罗马人 |
[35:07] | My name is Gaius Julius Caesar. | 我叫盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒 |
[35:09] | I come in the name of Marcus Crassus. | 我奉马科斯·克拉苏之命而来 |
[35:14] | His legions are gathering in the north. | 他的军团正在北方集结 |
[35:17] | We shall take this city, | 我们会攻下这座城 |
[35:19] | and see all those who have done this to you suffer. | 让所有蹂躏你的那些畜生万劫不复 |
[35:22] | Free me… | 送我走吧 |
[35:24] | Soon Crassus will come. | 克拉苏很快就来了 |
[35:26] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[35:42] | Free me… | 送我走吧 |
[36:07] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[36:11] | Fabia. | 菲比娅 |
[36:13] | Fabia. | 菲比娅 |
[36:23] | Know that it shall not be forgotten. | 我们不会忘了你的名字 |
[36:29] | Nor the men that set you upon this fate. | 也不会饶恕折磨你的那些人 |
[36:56] | What have you done, you mad fuck?! | 你干了什么 你个疯子 |
[36:58] | I set her free. | 我送她上路了 |
[37:00] | As I would all Romans yet held by Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯保护的罗马人都该如此 |
[37:11] | You truly do stand one of us. | 你真是我们当中的一员 |
[37:14] | Come, brother. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[37:16] | Let us see it done. | 我们一起去做 |
[37:24] | There stands no stronger bond between men, | 没有什么比战火淬炼的兄弟情谊 |
[37:28] | than one forged in war. | 更为牢固 |
[37:32] | Nor greater glory | 没有什么荣耀 |
[37:34] | than to fall in defense of mother Rome. | 比为保卫祖国罗马而牺牲更为光彩 |
[37:40] | Each of you swore sacramentum. | 你们每个人都曾宣誓效忠 |
[37:43] | To obey order given. | 服从命令 |
[37:46] | To refrain from theft or breach of common law. | 不偷窃 不犯法 |
[37:50] | To protect the Legionary Standard. | 遵守军规军纪 |
[37:53] | And never to break rank nor flee from enemy. | 永不溃散 永不脱逃 |
[38:02] | Those who stand before me | 而站在我面前的这些人 |
[38:05] | turned from field of battle. | 在战场上临阵脱逃 |
[38:09] | Retreated from the rebel Spartacus | 面对逆贼斯巴达克斯及其奴隶走狗 |
[38:15] | and his army of slaves, | 只顾抱头逃命 |
[38:18] | fearing them more than their own commander. | 畏惧敌人更甚于畏惧自己的将军 |
[38:22] | An error | 这一错误 |
[38:25] | this night I shall see corrected. | 今晚必须纠正过来 |
[38:30] | And in the lesson, | 经此教训 |
[38:33] | lay fear upon proper name. | 知道你们应该畏惧的名字 |
[38:39] | Marcus. | 马科斯 |
[38:41] | Licinius. | 莱基尼亚 |
[38:44] | Crassus. | 克拉苏 |
[38:56] | Those who survive decimation | 凡在十一抽杀律中幸存的人 |
[38:59] | shall be banished to the followers camp. | 将被放逐到侍从营地 |
[39:02] | To live among slaves and whores | 与奴隶和妓女为伍 |
[39:05] | until such a day I deem you worthy of proper company. | 直到某天 我认为可以恢复你们的地位 |
[39:14] | Father, I would have word… | 父亲 我有话想说 |
[39:16] | I am not your father in this. | 我现在不是你的父亲 |
[39:17] | I am your fucking imperator. | 我是你的统帅 |
[39:22] | I have too long considered you a child, Tiberius. | 我不能再拿你当孩子看待了 提比略 |
[39:25] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[39:28] | You stand a soldier now, | 你现在是个战士 |
[39:29] | and deserve to be treated as any other. | 应该与其他战士受到同样的对待 |
[39:33] | Join your men. | 跟他们站到一起 |
[39:38] | Fall to command. | 服从命令 |
[39:58] | Draw lots. | 抽签 |
[40:01] | Let this night be forever remembered. | 我们永远不会忘记今夜 |
[40:06] | And cause never repeated. | 耻辱永远不要重现 |
[40:34] | Present your fates. | 看看你们是何命运 |
[40:43] | No, no, fuck! | 不 不 我操 |
[40:49] | You cannot do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[41:10] | Apologies there is so little. | 真抱歉只有这么点儿 |
[41:12] | Food grows scarce. | 食物严重不足 |
[41:14] | You risk life for us. | 你为我们冒生命危险 |
[41:16] | There is no more we can ask of you. | 我们不能有更多要求了 |
[41:17] | See heart lifted with welcomed news. | 告诉你们一个好消息 |
[41:20] | Crassus and his legions | 克拉苏带领的军团 |
[41:21] | are but a day’s march from our city. | 距离我们只有一天的行军路程 |
[41:22] | He will retake it, | 他会夺回这座城 |
[41:24] | and in the act end our suffering… | 结束我们受苦受难的生活 |
[41:26] | I fear it has just begun. | 只怕你的苦难才刚开始 |
[41:32] | Apologies, Laeta. | 抱歉 莱塔 |
[41:33] | I had to tell them what I saw. | 我必须把我知道的告诉他们 |
[41:35] | The fault is my own. | 错在我 |
[41:38] | For laying trust in a rebellious slave! | 竟然相信一个造反的奴隶 |
[41:42] | Hold! | 住手 |
[41:44] | This man. | 这个男人 |
[41:46] | He is the one Attius helped free? | 埃提斯就是帮他逃出来的吗 |
[41:48] | The blacksmith held no knowledge of it. | 那个铁匠不知道这件事情 |
[41:52] | Your friend dead, because of her. | 你朋友死了 就因为她 |
[41:55] | See them bound and taken to Spartacus. | 把他们绑起来 带到斯巴达克斯那里 |
[41:59] | They are his concern. | 交给他来处理 |
[42:02] | Where do you go? | 你去哪儿 |
[42:03] | To see memory of Attius well fucking honored! | 洗雪埃提斯的冤情 |
[42:12] | None give rise to suspicion? | 没有可疑的人吗 |
[42:14] | They are eager for Roman blood. | 他们都渴望罗马人的血 |
[42:16] | As any true to our cause should be. | 与真心加入我们的人一样 |
[42:19] | Fabia…Fabia! | 菲比娅 菲比娅 |
[42:25] | Nemetes! | 纳美特斯人 |
[42:26] | Break fucking words, and knowledge of what you carry! | 快说 你抱的是谁 |
[42:29] | One of the missing Romans! | 一个失踪的罗马人 |
[42:35] | She came at me out of the shadows | 她从暗处冲出来攻击我 |
[42:37] | half dead from attempted escape. | 半死不活还想逃跑 |
[42:40] | If it had not been for Lyciscus… | 多亏有莱西克斯 |
[42:42] | You spare their lives, and this is fucking gratitude! | 你不杀他们 他们就是这样感恩 |
[42:46] | Fuck the Romans! | 罗马人去死 |
[42:48] | Fuck the Roman cunts! | 宰掉罗马混蛋 |
[42:51] | Kill the fucking Romans! | 杀死罗马人 |
[42:53] | Fuck this. | 操他妈的 |
[43:00] | All should be struck from this world. | 所有罗马人都该被干掉 |
[43:01] | – Fuck the Romans! – As you struck Attius from it? | -罗马人去死 -就像你干掉埃提斯一样 |
[43:04] | Subject has been laid to rest, Gannicus. | 那件事已经过去了 甘尼克斯 |
[43:06] | Along with fucking truth. | 真相也一起埋没了 |
[43:08] | He aided the prisoners in escape. | 他帮助囚犯逃跑 |
[43:10] | And made attempt on my life when I discovered… | 我发现后 他还想杀我 |
[43:12] | The Aedile’s wife saw them free! | 是市政官的妻子放了他们 |
[43:15] | How do you come upon this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[43:16] | Laeta hid them beneath the floor of her husband’s stables. | 莱塔把他们藏在她丈夫的马厩底下 |
[43:19] | Saxa carries her and the others to Spartacus. | 萨克莎把他们带到斯巴达克斯那里去了 |
[43:28] | It holds no matter. | 有什么关系 |
[43:31] | Attius was a Roman, who fell to deserved fate. | 埃提斯是罗马人 他就是活该 |
[43:35] | He was my friend, you mad bitch! | 他是我朋友 你个疯婊子 |
[43:38] | Seize tongue, brother… | 闭嘴 兄弟 |
[43:44] | Get him, Gannicus! | 揍他 甘尼克斯 |
[43:46] | Kill him, get the fucker! | 杀了他 打死这个混蛋 |
[44:00] | Let’s see what you’re made of, Gannicus! | 让我们看看你的本事 甘尼克斯 |
[44:03] | Come on, hit him! | 上啊 揍他 |
[44:16] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[44:26] | Calm yourself… | 冷静 |
[44:33] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[44:34] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[44:36] | Get up! | 起来 |
[45:02] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[45:29] | He left me no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[45:31] | He protects the Romans! | 他保护罗马人 |
[45:32] | As does our mighty fucking leader! | 我们那位伟大的首领也一样 |
[45:35] | Is this what we have risked all for in joining cause?! | 我们拼了命造反难道就是为了这个吗 |
[45:39] | Spartacus gives command! | 斯巴达克斯有令 |
[45:41] | And I would give my life, | 我愿意赔上性命 |
[45:42] | to feel enemy’s blood hot upon cheek. | 也要让敌人的热血溅到我脸上 |
[45:57] | We owe Spartacus our own lives. | 我们的命是斯巴达克斯给的 |
[46:04] | Yet he is wrong in this. | 但这事情他做错了 |
[46:11] | A thing known by all. | 大家都知道 |
[46:17] | For every unwanted touch placed upon you. | 为了那些蹂躏过你的畜生 |
[46:28] | For every chain around neck, | 为了曾经戴过的项圈 |
[46:31] | and every lash upon back! | 背上承受的鞭笞 |
[46:35] | Take Roman blood as payment… | 拿罗马人的血来偿还 |
[46:39] | and let us see this city truly ours! | 我们要真正占领这座城 |
[47:08] | I will not do this. | 我不能动手 |
[47:13] | You shall do as commanded. | 你必须服从命令 |
[47:17] | As all soldiers must. | 这是士兵的天职 |
[47:25] | Let it be done! | 开始执行 |
[47:27] | Begin! | 开始 |
[47:52] | No! | 不 |
[49:40] | Your lesson well learned. | 我学到教训了 |
[49:44] | Imperator. | 统帅 |
[50:07] | Each day brings new madness. | 这想法是一天比一天疯狂 |
[50:10] | Next you will ask to join in wresting moon from fucking heavens. | 下次你就要让我从天上摘月亮下来了 |
[50:14] | He sets purpose towards more earthly goal. | 他的要求没那么不着边际 |
[50:16] | Does it lie within possibility, what I seek to do? | 我所说的事情 有可能办到吗 |
[50:20] | All dreams are possible… | 什么梦都能成真 |
[50:21] | it is but effort and cost that keeps it from waking grasp. | 只要你别从梦里醒过来就行了 |
[50:25] | See this last thing that I ask of you to its end, | 完成了我这最后一个要求 |
[50:28] | and I will fill your ship | 我保证你的船上 |
[50:30] | with all the riches this city yet holds. | 装满城里的所有财物 |
[50:33] | Let us see it done then, brother! | 那就成交了 兄弟 |
[50:36] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[50:37] | Crixus and the others have gone mad. | 克雷斯他们都疯了 |
[50:40] | They’re killing the Romans. | 他们在杀罗马人 |
[50:44] | Keep watch over the Cilicians. | 看好西利西亚人 |
[50:46] | You seem to favor their fucking company. | 看来你很喜欢跟他们在一起 |
[51:14] | – Move, quickly! – Come on, quick! | -快走 快 -走 快走 |
[51:16] | Uh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:18] | Oh, you must keep moving. | 你们不能停 |
[51:20] | We will not make it to the villa. | 我们走不到宅子的 |
[51:21] | No, you will not. | 走不到了 |
[51:24] | These for Spartacus. | 这是带给斯巴达克斯的 |
[51:26] | Take from fucking path! | 别挡老娘的道 |
[51:27] | I do not see Gannicus among you. | 甘尼克斯不在这里 |
[51:30] | Nor cause to heed his bitch! | 那就用不着怕他的婊子了 |
[51:36] | I give cause. | 真不用怕吗 |
[51:38] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[51:41] | More Romans! | 还有罗马人 |
[51:53] | Oh my God please, hands off him! | 我的天 放开他 |
[51:58] | The Aedile’s wife! | 市政官的妻子 |
[52:30] | You will regain sense! | 你给我恢复理智 |
[52:34] | Or fall where you stand! | 不然就死在这里 |
[52:36] | It is you who has lost sense. | 失去理智的是你 |
[52:38] | And the Aedile’s wife | 市政官的妻子 |
[52:40] | who has seen you tumble from perch. | 就是害你栽跟头的人 |
[52:46] | She is the one who helped these Roman shits slip bond! | 就是她帮着那群罗马混蛋逃跑 |
[52:50] | And smiled at you through fucking lies! | 谎话连篇 倒在你面前装得挺像 |
[52:53] | A thing of truth. | 这是事实 |
[52:56] | Attius held no part in it. | 埃提斯没有参与其中 |
[52:58] | Nor did he deserve the end that he met. | 他也不该有那样的下场 |
[53:09] | This is return for the mercy I grant you? | 我待你仁慈 你就这样回报我 |
[53:15] | Mercy? | 仁慈 |
[53:17] | You robbed me of my husband. | 你杀死了我丈夫 |
[53:22] | Your people slaughtered thousands within my city. | 你的手下在城里屠杀了成百上千的人 |
[53:25] | And I now stand condemned, | 我现在就因为 |
[53:26] | for trying to save but a handful from such cruelty? | 救了几个人 便罪无可恕了吗 |
[53:31] | Learned at the hand of our Roman master. | 这是从我们的罗马主人那里学到的 |
[53:36] | Take her life, brother. | 杀了她 兄弟 |
[53:38] | And in the act let us become as one again. | 然后我们就能重归于好 |
[53:47] | A thing deserved. | 理所应当 |
[53:51] | Yet I will not see us become the very thing we fight against. | 但我岂能跟我们的敌人一路货色 |
[53:57] | There are many who question your mind in this. | 很多人在这件事情上质疑你 |
[54:00] | I question mind as well… | 我也有疑虑 |
[54:08] | placing faith in you as a leader. | 为何信任你 让你肩担重任 |
[54:17] | See the Romans that yet live gathered within my villa. | 把幸存的罗马人带到我的宅子里去 |
[54:21] | Make further attempt against my will… | 再有人胆敢违抗我的命令 |
[54:25] | follow those you have struck down this night. | 就跟今晚你们杀掉的人一个下场 |
[54:35] | The man has helped us more than anyone. | 他帮了我们很多很多 |
[54:38] | Yet I now doubt path he travels. | 但如今我怀疑他走错了路 |
[54:44] | Then perhaps the time has come, to forge our own. | 也许是时候 走我们自己的路了 |