时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You have given Caesar mission? | 您给恺撒派了任务 |
[00:06] | He secrets himself among the rebels. | 他秘密潜入了叛贼阵营 |
[00:08] | Greater glory than the death of your enemy. | 干掉你的敌人就是我最大的荣耀 |
[00:11] | Advance! | 前进 |
[00:13] | I ordered them to stand ground but they fled. | 我命令他们坚守阵地 但他们逃跑了 |
[00:16] | What punishment would you have me inflict? | 您想让我受到怎样的惩罚 |
[00:18] | Decimation. | 十一抽杀律 |
[00:19] | Fifty men, fifty stones. | 五十个人 五十颗石头 |
[00:22] | Five stained with the promise of death. | 五颗抹上了死亡的颜色 |
[00:27] | See this last thing that I ask of you to its end, | 完成了我这最后一个要求 |
[00:29] | and I will fill your ship with all the riches this city yet holds. | 我保证将城里所有的财物都装上你的船 |
[00:34] | Let us see it done then brother. | 那就成交了 兄弟 |
[00:36] | Spartacus, Crixus and the others have gone mad. | 斯巴达克斯 克雷斯他们都疯了 |
[00:39] | Get your weapons, | 拿好武器 |
[00:40] | keep watch over the Cilicians. | 看好西利西亚人 |
[00:42] | You seem you favor their fucking company. | 看来你很喜欢跟他们在一起 |
[00:45] | You will regain sense. | 你给我恢复理智 |
[00:47] | It is you who has lost sense. | 失去理智的是你 |
[00:49] | Yet I now doubt path he travels. | 但如今我怀疑他走错了路 |
[00:52] | Then perhaps the time has come, | 也许是时候 |
[00:55] | to forge our own. | 走我们自己的路了 |
[02:18] | See them cleaned of blood and salted, to hold rot at length. | 清理掉他们的血 撒上盐 做好防腐 |
[02:22] | They maybe yet some purpose. | 他们也许还有用处 |
[02:30] | Agron. | 艾力冈 |
[02:31] | I would share a moment. | 我想耽搁你一会儿 |
[02:32] | I have no time nor desire. | 我没空 也不想 |
[02:35] | Perhaps Castus is less taken. | 也许卡斯特斯有空 |
[03:21] | I do not care for the way his eyes frame upon you. | 我不喜欢他看你的眼神 |
[03:24] | A gaze I grew familiar with | 我们在巴蒂塔斯家当奴隶时 |
[03:27] | when we were yet slaves to Batiatus. | 他就是这样看我的 |
[03:29] | I fear return to days of old. | 怕是要旧事重演了 |
[03:36] | There are many who believe Crixus holds higher ground, | 经过屠杀罗马俘虏那件事之后 |
[03:38] | with the slaughtering of the prisoners. | 很多人都向着克雷斯那边了 |
[03:45] | And where do you stand, in such regard? | 说起来 你向着哪边呢 |
[03:55] | With you. | 我支持你 |
[03:57] | And always shall upon field of battle. | 在战场上 我永远支持你 |
[04:10] | Return to the villa. | 回宅子吧 |
[04:12] | I would have you guard Laeta and her people in my absence. | 我不在的时候 你必须守着莱塔他们 |
[04:15] | Is it wise leaving city walls with so much unsettled within them? | 让这么多蠢蠢欲动的家伙留在城里行吗 |
[04:21] | Should you not attempt words and the healing of festering wound? | 你是不是该跟他谈谈 弥补一下裂痕 |
[04:27] | I’m done with words. | 没什么好谈的了 |
[04:36] | Oh, you must learn our tongue. | 你该学学我们的语言 |
[04:38] | So you would know what curses she rains upon you. | 这样就知道她是怎么骂你的了 |
[04:48] | I prefer the bliss of ignorance. | 我倒觉得无知是福 |
[04:50] | As all men should, huh. | 说得真对 |
[04:55] | We break for Sicilia, and the promise of blood. | 我们要去西西里岛 还有一场恶战 |
[04:59] | It is ill time for drink. | 现在不是喝酒的时候 |
[05:00] | I but lend support to brother Lugo. | 我只是来帮帮卢戈兄弟 |
[05:04] | I fear the water. | 我怕水 |
[05:06] | And the monsters within it. | 还有水里的妖怪 |
[05:09] | All has been prepared for your voyage, King Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯大王 一切准备就绪了 |
[05:12] | As agreed upon. | 我遵守了约定 |
[05:16] | With many times its weight to follow. | 到时候还有数不清的报酬 |
[05:23] | More than enough for wine– | 足够用来买酒了 |
[05:24] | and for soft lips around you cock huh, | 夜夜春宵都没有问题 |
[05:27] | to remove lingering thoughts of the Syrian boy. | 别对那个叙利亚男孩依依不舍了 |
[05:31] | You do not sail with us? | 你不跟我们走吗 |
[05:34] | Heracleo is for more pressing matters. | 赫拉克里奥还有很多事情要做 |
[05:36] | I paid for your services. | 我花钱让你帮忙 |
[05:38] | You paid for my ship. | 你雇的是我的船 |
[05:40] | And who shall helm it? | 那谁来驾驶 |
[05:41] | That is what I pay Tryphon for. | 所以我出钱雇了特来冯 |
[05:47] | Good fortune, King Spartacus. | 一路顺风 斯巴达克斯大王 |
[05:49] | I shall raise a cup in your honor. | 我喝酒的时候会敬你一杯的 |
[05:55] | Come Captain. | 来吧 船长 |
[06:27] | Let this night be forever remembered. | 我们永远不会忘记今夜 |
[06:32] | Begin! | 开始 |
[06:49] | You wish to fight now? | 你们想打架吗 |
[06:58] | Where was such lust for blood when stood against Spartacus? | 面对斯巴达克斯的时候你怎么没这么勇猛 |
[07:04] | We are mired in piss and shit because of you. | 我们陷入了如此境地都是因为你们 |
[07:10] | Because you turned and fled like frightened children | 因为你们从敌人面前逃跑了 |
[07:13] | in the face of our enemy. | 吓得屁滚尿流 |
[07:17] | It is cruelest fate that you yet draw breath. | 你们还活着简直是天理不容 |
[07:21] | While the man who stood ground beside me | 而随我英勇战斗的人 |
[07:24] | was struck from this world | 因为你们的懦弱 |
[07:25] | for your fucking cowardice! | 却永远离开了 |
[07:35] | – Clear way! – Move! Move! | -让路 -让开 让开 |
[07:56] | I would not have our stores fall below reasonable note. | 我们的粮草要达到应有的标准 |
[07:59] | See more grain brought from holdings in Sicilia. | 从西西里岛的粮仓再运点过来 |
[08:02] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
[08:07] | Senator Metellus. | 梅泰勒斯元老 |
[08:09] | Apologies for lack of proper reception. | 抱歉未曾远迎 |
[08:11] | I was unaware you’d strayed so far | 我没想到你会从舒适的祖国罗马 |
[08:13] | from the comforts of mother Rome. | 千里迢迢地跑过来 |
[08:15] | I seek neither vain formality nor luxurious appointment. | 我也没想要虚荣的礼节 奢华的接待 |
[08:19] | Only answer to singular question, | 我只想问你一个问题 |
[08:22] | why did the Senate granted you an army | 为什么元老院给了你一支军队 |
[08:23] | only for it to stand idle half day’s march from Sinuessa? | 你却在距敌半日路程的地方按兵不动 |
[08:29] | The Senate did not grant me an army. | 元老院没有给我军队 |
[08:30] | They granted command. | 他们只是让我指挥 |
[08:33] | Every horse, every sword, every man your eye lays upon | 每匹马 每把剑 你目所能及的每个人 |
[08:35] | was purchased with coin from my own vaults. | 都是我自己出钱买来的 |
[08:39] | Shall be set to purpose by the will of Marcus Crassus alone. | 只遵从马科斯·克拉苏一人的意志 |
[08:43] | Was it your will that sounded retreat against | 据说与斯巴达克斯首次对战就撤退了 |
[08:45] | Spartacus in inaugural confrontation? | 这也是你的意志吗 |
[08:48] | You were dispatched to balm | 你的任务是 |
[08:49] | grievous wound suffered against him. | 挽回我们之前的败局 |
[08:50] | Not to inflict further injury with such unfortunate news. | 而不是再用坏消息给我们的伤口撒盐 |
[08:54] | A minor skirmish foolishly engaged. | 只是一场不该发动的小打小闹 |
[08:57] | Those who turned from their duty have been dealt with. | 我已经处理过那些不守军纪的人了 |
[09:00] | News that also inflames ear. | 这件事简直是荒谬 |
[09:02] | Is it true you exhume putrid spectre of decimation? | 你真的恢复了臭名昭著的十一抽杀律吗 |
[09:06] | I but give needed lesson in commitment. | 我只是用必要的惩戒 教他们什么叫责任 |
[09:09] | When next my soldiers face Spartacus | 当我的士兵再次面对斯巴达克斯 |
[09:11] | it shall be the rebel who falls to misfortune. | 就轮到那些叛贼遭受不幸了 |
[09:15] | The people shall greet such event with celebration. | 民众当然乐意听到胜利的喜讯 |
[09:18] | As they greet word of Pompey’s victory in Hispania. | 正如伊伯利亚人庆祝庞培的胜利一样 |
[09:25] | He has defeated Sertorius? | 他打败了塞多留叛军 |
[09:26] | And soon shall be once again upon our shores with his own legions. | 他马上要带领军团再次迎接我们的欢呼了 |
[09:30] | It shall be of a comfort… | 届时斯巴达克斯仍在作乱 |
[09:32] | if Spartacus yet plagues us. | 对他来说可是好事呢 |
[09:35] | Spartacus shall be far from thought | 不等那位年轻的屠夫回来 |
[09:38] | in advance of the adolescent butcher’s return. | 斯巴达克斯的问题就能解决 |
[09:41] | Your tongue rattles bold noise. | 你口气倒是很大 |
[09:43] | But here you sit absent thunder and purpose. | 却只是坐在这里无动于衷 |
[09:47] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[09:50] | Hurtle myself against city walls in mad attempt. | 朝着他们的城墙乱冲乱撞不成 |
[09:53] | I would have you bring this to an end, Imperator. | 我要你解决这件事 统帅 |
[09:57] | A thing already set to motion. | 我已经行动了 |
[10:01] | Caesar is within Sinnuessa, | 恺撒去了希留爱沙 |
[10:04] | secreted among the rebels. | 混入了叛贼当中 |
[10:06] | Caesar? | 恺撒 |
[10:08] | You would place our fate | 你把我们的命运 |
[10:09] | in the hands of that arrogant fucking boy? | 交给了那个狂妄的小子吗 |
[10:11] | Spartacus will not be put to grass by brute force, | 靠蛮力是征服不了斯巴达克斯的 |
[10:14] | as Pompey would surely attempt. | 庞培肯定只会蛮干 |
[10:17] | He’s a man of keen intellect, | 他很聪明 |
[10:19] | and must be dealt with in kind. | 对付他只能靠智取 |
[10:21] | You speak as though you admire the man. | 你好像很敬佩他 |
[10:24] | He came from humble beginnings, | 他出身寒微 |
[10:26] | and now even the Senate trembles before him. | 现在连元老院都被他吓得发抖 |
[10:30] | I find no greater cause for admiration. | 还有比这更值得敬佩的吗 |
[10:32] | The Senate does not tremble– | 元老院没有发抖… |
[10:34] | except in anger that you fail to act. | 但如果你失败了 他们会气得发抖 |
[10:39] | I but wait for proper opportunity. | 我只是在等待合适的时机 |
[10:43] | Yet if a small force advanced upon above Sinuessa | 不过先对希留爱沙发动一次小小的攻势 |
[10:47] | would assuage fears… | 也能鼓舞士气 |
[10:49] | How many men? | 要多少人 |
[10:51] | How many did you travel with? | 你带了多少人来 |
[10:56] | You would seek to order my men to do what you will not? | 你自己的人不去 却命令我的人去 |
[10:59] | I would seek to include you in glorious victory. | 我是要跟你分享胜利果实 |
[11:01] | If thought does not appeal, return home. | 你不愿意的话 就回去吧 |
[11:05] | And leave matters of war to the men who wage them. | 考虑作战策略的事情 留给应该考虑的人 |
[11:22] | You give me sword? | 你给我剑 |
[11:24] | You’ve proven yourself trusted, Lyciscus. | 你是可以信赖的人 莱西克斯 |
[11:27] | And I would see you well armed, | 因此我决定给你武器 |
[11:29] | were another attempt made upon my life. | 下次我遇到危险还要靠你 |
[11:32] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | I long to see it put to proper use. | 我一定好好用这把剑 |
[11:36] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[11:37] | A desire well shared. | 英雄所愿略同 |
[11:40] | Soon we shall throw open gate, | 很快我们就会敞开城门 |
[11:43] | and split Roman ass with cocks hard of purpose. | 出去把那些罗马人干死 |
[11:49] | What of Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯呢 |
[11:51] | Will he return from voyage upon sea to join us? | 等他出海回来就跟我们一起打吗 |
[11:53] | Spartacus is no longer among us? | 斯巴达克斯走了吗 |
[11:56] | I was down at the docks when he departed | 他启程的时候 我 甘尼克斯 |
[11:57] | with Gannicus and the Cilicians. | 还有西利西亚人都在码头 |
[12:00] | You did not know of this? | 你不知道这事 |
[12:01] | No. I did not. | 不知道 |
[12:02] | He protects the fuckin’ Romans, | 他先是保护混账罗马人 |
[12:05] | and now treads water with Heracleo, absent word? | 现在又一声不吭就跟赫拉克里奥出海 |
[12:07] | Heracleo does not sail with them. | 赫拉克里奥没跟他一起走 |
[12:09] | He remains in Sinuessa? | 他留在希留爱沙了 |
[12:12] | With his man Castus. | 还有卡斯特斯 |
[12:14] | They are for drink, and baser pleasures. | 他们是来喝酒和泄欲的 |
[12:17] | And what of Agron? | 艾力冈呢 |
[12:19] | Was he stroking Spartacus’ cock when ship set to wave? | 斯巴达克斯走的时候 他是不是在旁边 |
[12:22] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[12:26] | Seek Heracleo, and gain knowledge upon subject. | 找到赫拉克里奥 问清楚怎么回事 |
[12:31] | We will have words with Agron. | 我们去跟艾力冈谈谈 |
[12:35] | The fucking chasm widens. | 该死的矛盾又加深了 |
[12:48] | Gratitude, for the food. | 谢谢你的食物 |
[12:51] | And the protection you provide my people. | 还有对我们的保护 |
[12:54] | I do only as commanded. | 我只是奉命行事 |
[12:56] | It is still a kindness, | 但这还是善举 |
[12:58] | much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[12:59] | She fuckin’ appreciates us. | 她居然感谢我们呢 |
[13:09] | You and your people | 换成你们这些人 |
[13:12] | would have us all for the afterlife. | 早就把我们干掉了 |
[13:17] | As we would have you. | 我们也一样 |
[13:23] | But for the mercy of Spartacus. | 多亏斯巴达克斯仁慈 |
[13:29] | Give way or see brains upon the ground. | 滚开 不然就杀了你 |
[13:31] | Turn from whatever intentions cloud mind. | 不要在这里发疯 |
[13:34] | You will not lay hands upon these people! | 不许你碰这些人 |
[13:35] | We give no fuck towards your Roman pets. | 我们对你的罗马宠物一点兴趣也没有 |
[13:40] | Why has Spartacus left the city? | 斯巴达克斯为什么走了 |
[13:43] | Where did you hear of this? | 你从哪儿听到的 |
[13:44] | Give fucking answer. | 快回答我 |
[13:46] | Seek it from the man himself upon his return. | 等他回来后你自己去问他吧 |
[13:49] | I thought more of Spartacus, than a coward | 我以前看高了斯巴达克斯 没想到他只是个 |
[13:52] | of secrets and schemes. | 玩阴谋诡计的懦夫 |
[13:55] | As you schemed to slaughter these Romans against his command? | 就像你一样吗 偷偷摸摸杀掉这些罗马人 |
[13:58] | They are the enemy. | 他们是敌人 |
[14:00] | No different to the ones we suffered beneath as slaves. | 跟那些奴役我们的罗马人没两样 |
[14:06] | Or the ones who took your brother’s life. | 包括夺走你弟弟性命的人 |
[14:11] | There stood a time when you followed your own heart | 原来的你 在面对血海深仇的时候 |
[14:14] | in matters of blood. | 还有几分血性 |
[14:16] | What does it tell you? | 你是怎么想的 |
[14:27] | That we are different men now. | 我们现在不是一类人了 |
[14:34] | Not all of us. | 不是所有人都如此 |
[14:39] | Let Spartacus know I will have words, when he returns. | 跟斯巴达克斯说 等他回来 我有话说 |
[15:07] | I have born witness to many of your mad plans. | 我虽亲眼目睹了你那么多疯狂的计划 |
[15:10] | Never did I believe they would lead us across the seas. | 可还从没想过我们要漂洋过海 |
[15:14] | Last I found myself upon them, I was in chains. | 上次出海的时候 我还是披枷带锁 |
[15:19] | Bound for Roman soil. | 前往罗马的土地 |
[15:20] | My wife taken from me. | 我的妻子也被掳走 |
[15:22] | A thing they shall eternally regret. | 这是他们还不清的血债 |
[15:25] | Of that I have no doubt. | 这一点我毫不怀疑 |
[15:28] | Yet of current intentions, | 但对于眼下的事情 |
[15:30] | my mind is of less certainty. | 我倒没有那么肯定了 |
[15:33] | Crixus runs wild within the city, | 内有克雷斯撒野 |
[15:36] | Crassus threatens growing storm without. | 外有克拉苏攻城 |
[15:39] | Time ill considered for assault towards wheat in Sicilia. | 现在去抢西西里岛的粮食 不太合适 |
[15:42] | Heracelo tells of shipments large in the gathering, | 赫拉克里奥说有大批粮草运到那里 |
[15:45] | tended for Marcus Crassus. | 是给马科斯·克拉苏准备的 |
[15:47] | I would sever a blow to the man himself, | 我倒是宁肯对付他这个人 |
[15:50] | not his purse. | 而不是他的钱包 |
[15:51] | The food is meant to feed his army. | 粮草是他军队的给养 |
[15:53] | Seizing it will aid in weak them, | 抢来粮草 就能削弱敌人 |
[15:56] | and force Crassus to fall to desired path. | 那样克拉苏才能按我们的套路出牌 |
[15:59] | Point well made. | 说得好 |
[16:02] | One perhaps you would divine absent my words, | 不用我说你也应该能想到 |
[16:04] | were head not forever steeped in wine. | 只要你别老泡在酒坛子里 |
[16:09] | A man must do what he can to brace | 人在世上走 |
[16:11] | against the shit of a simple day. | 要及时行乐 |
[16:13] | I hold you towards loftier esteem. | 我对你有很高的期望 |
[16:16] | As would most loyal to our cause… if I were to fall. | 要是我死了 那些忠于大业的人也会如此 |
[16:22] | You know my thoughts towards the subject. | 你知道我在这件事上的态度 |
[16:25] | I am no leader. | 我不是领袖的料子 |
[16:27] | You proved yourself more one than Crixus, | 你证明了你比克雷斯更有资格 |
[16:29] | when streets flowed with unfortunate blood. | 在他动手杀人的那天 |
[16:31] | Had Naevia not put me to ground, | 要是妮维雅没把我放倒在地 |
[16:33] | I may have spilt the same. | 我可能也会做出同样的举动 |
[16:36] | No. | 不 |
[16:38] | You would not have. | 你不会的 |
[16:44] | They come to land. | 到岸了 |
[16:47] | And blood of fucking Romans. | 等不及要杀罗马人了 |
[16:57] | Perhaps one day you will find reason closer to heart, | 也许有一天你能找到更接近你内心的理由 |
[17:01] | to assume deserved mantle. | 担当应有的责任 |
[17:03] | And perhaps I will fall this very night. | 有可能我今晚就会死 |
[17:06] | and leave you to weep with the other women. | 让你跟那些女人一起哭鼻子 |
[17:18] | Keep formation! | 保持队形 |
[18:03] | You wish to leave us? | 你还想跑 |
[18:05] | Sanus will send you on your way! | 我赛纳斯送你上路吧 |
[18:17] | Crassus well provides us. | 克拉苏对我们可真是慷慨 |
[18:20] | No escape. | 没有逃跑的 |
[18:21] | All dead. | 都死光了 |
[18:23] | Let us see what more he has to offer this night. | 看看他今晚还为我们提供什么 |
[18:44] | I look into his eyes, | 我看到他的眼睛 |
[18:46] | and no longer gaze upon the boy I knew. | 发现他已不是那个我认识的孩子了 |
[18:48] | I have witnessed cold distance in his stare. | 他的目光里有一种冷漠的疏离感 |
[18:53] | You should break words and draw him near, where he belongs. | 您应该跟他谈谈 让他回到父亲身边来 |
[18:57] | Nothing do I crave more. | 我又何尝不希望如此 |
[19:00] | Yet he has to find his own path, | 但是他必须找到他自己的路 |
[19:03] | or be forever lost. | 不然便会永远迷失 |
[19:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:07] | I speak my heart, absent thought. | 我没有深思熟虑就说出来了 |
[19:10] | It weighs heavy, seeing one so loved cast adrift. | 看到所爱的人漂泊无依 实在不好受 |
[19:13] | I can offer him no light upon welcoming shore. | 我不能点亮灯塔 指引他回来的航程 |
[19:20] | Yet you may appear | 但你或许可以 |
[19:23] | as bright as the North Star, | 成为他的北极星 |
[19:28] | constant in its guidance. | 永远为他指路 |
[19:32] | I’d do anything to ease the suffering | 只要能平复父子俩的痛苦 |
[19:34] | of both son, and noble father. | 我愿意献出一切 |
[19:45] | When you are within my arms, | 当我拥你入怀 |
[19:49] | the world falls from concern. | 什么事情都不重要了 |
[19:51] | You will forever find me there. | 我永远陪在您身边 |
[19:53] | Until the gods tumble from the heavens. | 直到诸神从天上摔下来 |
[20:52] | At last the fucking dice from favor. | 总算掷了一次好点 |
[20:56] | I shall see balance of what you have stolen returned. | 我要把你从我这儿偷的钱赢回来 |
[21:00] | I shall see balance | 我可要把 |
[21:02] | of wine drained from cock. | 一肚子的酒都尿出去了 |
[21:07] | The night is young and so are the whores. | 天色还早 女人也嫩 |
[21:09] | Linger, see both properly aged. | 留下来吧 等夜深了女人玩够了再回去 |
[21:14] | Another game, then. | 那好 再来一局 |
[21:17] | I came about winnings easily, | 我赢得这么容易 |
[21:19] | I would part with them hard. | 输的时候可舍不得 |
[21:23] | Would that all profited so in dealings with Spartacus. | 但愿你跟斯巴达克斯做交易也能大赚一笔 |
[21:26] | I fear blood soon to replace desired coin, | 等西西里岛传来消息吧 |
[21:31] | when news meets of the rebel king’s madness in Sicilia. | 就怕没钱可赚 到头来只有死人 |
[21:36] | It is a thing to trouble thoughts. | 这事儿确实让人担心 |
[21:39] | And Spartacus commanding your ship, | 斯巴达克斯指挥你的船 |
[21:42] | forcing you to shore as he sails towards uncertain fortune. | 跑去捞钱了 却要你们留在岸上 |
[21:47] | A decision made of own fucking mind, | 他那是脑子一热 |
[21:51] | absent cracks threatening foundation. | 却没有考虑清楚 |
[21:54] | To set upon holdings of the richest man | 敢去动全共和国 |
[21:58] | in all the Republic | 最富有的人的财产 |
[22:00] | is invitation for | 那不是 |
[22:02] | calamity and collapse. | 自己找死吗 |
[22:05] | Spartacus moves against Crassus on Sicilia? | 斯巴达克斯到西西里岛打克拉苏去了 |
[22:09] | I would clear head and cock, | 我还是去醒醒酒吧 |
[22:12] | before more piss flows from errant tongue. | 免得这张嘴不听使唤了 |
[22:16] | Move my darling. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[22:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:19] | I think Crixus would be eager to learn this. | 我想克雷斯会很想听到这个消息 |
[22:25] | Pause. | 先等等 |
[22:28] | Let us see what more can be drawn from Cilician waters. | 看从西利西亚人那里还能不能套出什么 |
[22:32] | I was of similar mind. | 我也是这么想的 |
[22:54] | You must eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[22:57] | The man resents we yet draw breath. | 那人很不乐意看到我们还活着 |
[23:00] | You do not stand object of his displeasure. | 他的怒气不是朝着你们来的 |
[23:05] | Agron. Pause a moment. | 艾力冈 稍等片刻 |
[23:06] | Spartacus is due upon docks. | 斯巴达克斯快到岸了 |
[23:08] | I would greet his return. | 我要去接他 |
[23:09] | And I would have much needed words. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[23:11] | I yet have none to break. | 我没有什么话要说 |
[23:13] | Is it a common trait among men east of the Rhine to run from a fight? | 莱茵河东岸的人是不是经常临阵脱逃 |
[23:18] | No. | 不 |
[23:19] | Yet I have learned it one of a Syrian to shit lies | 可我知道了有一个叙利亚人 |
[23:21] | from mouth and deem them sweetest nectar. | 满口谎言 还好意思说是甜言蜜语 |
[23:23] | I have not broken trust with you. | 我没有做出有负于你的事 |
[23:25] | You were with Castus. | 你跟卡斯特斯在一起 |
[23:26] | After I commanded you remain absent his company. | 我当时命令过你不要跟他在一起 |
[23:29] | Commanded? | 命令我 |
[23:30] | The collar that once bound my neck is but distant memory. | 我脖子上的项圈早就不在了 |
[23:33] | Do not think I will slip it ’round again for you. | 别以为我会为了你重新戴起来 |
[23:36] | Do not raise fucking hackle. | 不要失态了 |
[23:38] | If I had been discovered with the Cilician | 要是我在对你做出保证后 |
[23:40] | after promises made to you, you would be of equal passion. | 还跟西利西亚人在一起 你也会这样 |
[23:42] | I came upon Castus in the street | 克雷斯他们发疯的时候 |
[23:44] | while Crixus and the others were seized with madness. | 我在街上撞见了卡斯特斯 |
[23:46] | We broke for you and Spartacus, | 我们去找你和斯巴达克斯 |
[23:48] | absent time even for words to pass between us. | 连说话的工夫都没有 |
[23:52] | And I am to believe of all within the city | 你要我相信 城那么大 |
[23:56] | he miraculously appears by your side? | 偏偏他正好出现在你身边 |
[23:58] | As I would believe you. | 换我也会信任你 |
[24:01] | In all things. | 不管什么事 |
[24:05] | Agron, we have a fuckin’ problem. | 艾力冈 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:12] | How many crest hill? | 山上有多少人 |
[24:15] | Thirty by count. | 大约三十个 |
[24:17] | Perhaps more concealed by dawn’s mist. | 晨雾里可能藏着更多人 |
[24:19] | Scouts. | 斥候 |
[24:21] | Their numbers stand too few for advance. | 这么少的人不可能进攻 |
[24:28] | Soon they shall swell, their legions crashing upon us. | 敌军很快就会增多 军团随即杀到 |
[24:34] | Then perhaps we should send message | 也许我们要让他们知道 |
[24:37] | of the folly of such an attempt. | 想打败我们那是做梦 |
[24:38] | Gather weapons, and prepare to open gate! | 拿起兵器 准备开门 |
[24:44] | Spartacus would not allow foolish attack on Crassus. | 斯巴达克斯不允许贸然与克拉苏交战 |
[24:46] | Whilst he lays assault on the man in Sicilia? | 他自己倒去攻打西西里岛了 |
[24:50] | He moves towards Crassus, | 他去攻打克拉苏 |
[24:52] | and yet we’re to sit here stoking cock. | 我们却只能坐在这儿傻等 |
[24:56] | Let us show Crassus that all the coin in the world | 我们要让克拉苏知道 全世界的财富 |
[25:00] | will not stay his blood upon fucking ground! | 也不能阻止他血流满地 |
[25:05] | You do not lead these people. | 你不能发号施令 |
[25:09] | Perhaps it’s time I should. | 是时候我该挺身而出了 |
[25:13] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[25:20] | Why are you assembled with rising intent? | 你大呼小叫做什么 |
[25:23] | To meet those of Rome, gathered upon hill. | 去会会山上那些罗马人 |
[25:25] | He’s given order to throw open gate. | 他下令打开城门 |
[25:28] | I would see it opened as well. | 我也要打开城门 |
[25:32] | At last he falls to fucking reason. | 他终于开窍了 |
[25:34] | Well you mistake me. | 你误会了 |
[25:38] | I do not give command to see Crassus’ men engaged. | 我不是要克拉苏的军队打进来 |
[25:41] | Then what moves purpose? | 那你是什么意思 |
[25:43] | I would see what remains of our Roman guests released. | 我是要释放城内的罗马人 |
[25:51] | You set them free? | 你要放他们走 |
[25:52] | You have lost fucking mind. | 你他妈脑子进水了 |
[25:54] | As you have lost voice in all decisions of worth. | 一切重要决策 你都无权过问 |
[26:02] | Attempt to raise gate in advance of my word. | 不等我的命令就擅自开门 |
[26:07] | And you will find it forever shut behind you. | 那就永远别想再回来了 |
[26:40] | It seems another life, | 你父亲的宅邸 |
[26:42] | when we were embraced by the warmth of your father’s villa. | 是多么暖和多么舒服 真像上辈子的事 |
[26:47] | For some a place of each chill. | 我怎么觉得一样冷呢 |
[26:51] | When last did food pass lips? | 你多久没吃东西了 |
[26:54] | A thing of no care. | 我懒得去想 |
[26:55] | To me nothing stands more so. | 对我来说却是最重要的事 |
[26:58] | Let us fall to the comfort of my tent, | 到我的帐篷休息吧 |
[27:00] | and turn from unforgiving ground. | 别在外面挨饿受冻 |
[27:05] | I remain with my men. | 我要跟手下在一起 |
[27:07] | As the Imperator would have it. | 统帅是这样下令的 |
[27:11] | Your father cares for you more than you know. | 你父亲对你的关心超过你的想象 |
[27:16] | His hand offered through touch of my own. | 他是通过我来关心你 |
[27:23] | You come to me upon his order? | 是他让你来的 |
[27:25] | He has chosen to make gesture. | 他作出了表态 |
[27:28] | Just as you must choose how it is received. | 就看你选择接不接受了 |
[27:50] | What of your men that set upon us? | 那些攻击我们的人呢 |
[27:52] | They now stand willing to see us live? | 他们愿意放我们生路吗 |
[27:54] | They are no longer my men, nor stand for reason. | 他们失去了理智 不再是我的人了 |
[27:59] | I will see you from the city, | 我送你们出城 |
[28:01] | and far from their wrath. | 摆脱他们的怒火 |
[28:03] | Would you have come to such compassion | 既然你这么大发慈悲 |
[28:05] | in advance of unfortunate events. | 怎么不在他们动手前送走我们呢 |
[28:07] | We’ve both been deeply wounded by them. | 他们的行为伤害了你们 也伤害了我 |
[28:09] | You have suffered but annoying scratch. | 你受到的伤害根本不值一提 |
[28:11] | Do not seek to place it upon level with severed fucking limb. | 不要拿来跟我们的残肢断臂相提并论 |
[28:13] | I seek nothing, except the parting of ways. | 我只想怎么分道扬镳 |
[28:15] | From you, and those who would break from my command. | 摆脱你们 摆脱那些不听我指挥的人 |
[28:21] | You forced Crixus and the other from Sinuessa? | 你要逼克雷斯他们离开希留爱沙 |
[28:23] | They’d remain within cursed walls. | 他们留在城里 |
[28:26] | I am for Sicilia with those yet loyal and points beyond. | 我要带上忠于我的队伍去西西里 |
[28:30] | The mighty Spartacus. | 强大的斯巴达克斯 |
[28:33] | Turning from noble cause. | 放弃了宏图伟业 |
[28:35] | I but choose another path. | 我只是另选一条路 |
[28:38] | One slick with blood, as any you travel. | 一条边走边杀人的路 |
[28:42] | One Rome set me upon. | 是罗马逼我这样的 |
[28:44] | Be thankful I leave its shores. | 我走了 你要谢天谢地 |
[28:47] | And pray to your gods I never return. | 向你的神祈祷我再也别回来 |
[28:59] | Move them back. | 退后 |
[29:00] | Move! Stay back! | 快点退后 |
[29:05] | We shall have your blood upon a day! | 总有一天我们会要了你的命 |
[29:12] | You are blessed because Spartacus stands a fool. | 你能苟活 都因为斯巴达克斯犯傻 |
[29:22] | Move aside. | 让开 |
[29:59] | You put us all at risk! | 你害我们陷入危险 |
[30:00] | I but move more to victory! | 我是往胜利迈进了一步 |
[30:03] | By setting our enemies to the winds? | 放了敌人还能获胜 |
[30:04] | You place wrath upon errant hem. | 你要发泄怒火找错了人 |
[30:06] | Crassus stands truer enemy. | 克拉苏才是真正的敌人 |
[30:07] | And you deliver weapon into waiting hands. | 而你把武器送到人家手里 |
[30:10] | Laeta and the others have been among us too long. | 莱塔那些人在我们这里太久了 |
[30:13] | What they might have heard or laid eyes– | 他们很可能听到了什么 看到了… |
[30:15] | They laid eyes on two brothers divided. | 他们看见了兄弟决裂 |
[30:18] | A chasm we must bridge. | 我们必须重归于好 |
[30:20] | One widen by your schemes in Sicilia. | 算了吧 你还瞒着我们去西西里 |
[30:22] | A thing Crassus will believe as well. | 克拉苏也会和你一样相信这件事 |
[30:24] | When Laeta tells him of it. | 莱塔肯定会亲口告诉他 |
[30:29] | You release her, so he will know of your plans? | 你放了她 是为了让克拉苏知道你的计划 |
[30:33] | And when he moves to halt them… | 当他出兵阻止我的时候 |
[30:36] | We shall see the man and his legions to their end. | 我们就彻底消灭克拉苏和他的罗马军团 |
[30:44] | Heracleo and his ships will carry half our forces in waves to Sicilia. | 赫拉克里奥的船载我们一半人去西西里岛 |
[30:47] | Sanus and a clutch of trusted men to ensure | 赛纳斯带一批可信的兄弟 |
[30:49] | the Cilicians stay true to bargain. | 确保西利西亚人履行承诺 |
[30:50] | Am I to remain in the city? | 我就留在城里吗 |
[30:52] | With those known to be loyal to you. | 还有那些忠于你的兄弟 |
[30:54] | At least that is what Crassus will believe. | 至少克拉苏是这样认为的 |
[30:58] | The Roman bodies we have salted will be clothed to our cause, | 给盐渍过的罗马人尸体乔装打扮 |
[31:00] | and placed to give the illusion of presence. | 给他们造成人数未减的假象 |
[31:03] | You shall lead your forces through northern gate | 你带人从北门出去 |
[31:05] | and across Melia Ridge, | 穿过米利亚峰 |
[31:07] | while we set upon Crassus’ grain holdings on the island. | 同时我们袭击克拉苏在岛上的粮仓 |
[31:09] | He will have no choice but to break men | 他就只能兵分两路 |
[31:10] | in order to protect his supplies. | 以保护粮草 |
[31:12] | Dividing his legions… | 分散他的军队 |
[31:14] | Giving you time to crest the ridge… | 你们便有时间到山上去 |
[31:16] | and drop upon his remaining forces | 等他们认为你们还在城内时 |
[31:17] | while they yet believe you within city walls. | 你就对克拉苏的残军发起攻击 |
[31:20] | I will be too few to defeat him. | 我人不够 打不过他 |
[31:22] | Alone, perhaps. | 只有你可能是不行 |
[31:24] | Yet I would not have you so. | 我也不会让你孤军作战 |
[31:26] | We shall slip from Sicilia | 我们悄悄撤离西西里 |
[31:27] | after Crassus’ men have landed to engage us. | 让克拉苏的军队登陆后扑个空 |
[31:30] | And from the sea we shall join our brothers. | 然后我们从海上支援你们 |
[31:36] | Setting upon Crassus’ weakened forces from two sides. | 对克拉苏的残军形成腹背夹击 |
[31:41] | You knew of this, when we broke words? | 当时你就知道这个计划吧 |
[31:43] | I held only Agron to confidence. | 只有艾力冈帮我保密 |
[31:45] | Gannicus being brought to knowledge during return from sea. | 甘尼克斯在返回来的路上才知道 |
[31:49] | I could not risk Laeta and the others | 我不能冒险让莱塔他们 |
[31:51] | discovering true intention. | 知道我们真正的意图 |
[31:53] | You fucking shits! | 一帮混蛋 |
[31:54] | You have been disagreeable of late. | 你最近火气那么大 |
[31:57] | Any wonder you and your woman were left from fold? | 难保你跟你女人破坏了这个计划 |
[31:59] | We must move past it. | 我们不能再纠结于过去 |
[32:01] | Or fall to ruin. | 否则全都完蛋 |
[32:06] | Diotimus told of the ridge being impassable this late in season. | 迪欧特莫斯说过 这个季节不能上山 |
[32:11] | A thing the Romans will believe as well. | 罗马人也是这么想的 |
[32:13] | You shall prove them in gravest error. | 你要证明他们想错了 |
[32:16] | A lesson I long to teach. | 我早就想给他们教训了 |
[32:20] | See our people quietly upon land. | 我们的人上岸时要隐秘行动 |
[32:22] | and make swift return for more. | 再神鬼莫测地杀个回马枪 |
[32:24] | I shall try not to kill to many Romans short of your presence. | 你不在时 我尽量少杀几个罗马人 |
[32:31] | You’ve had your fill of women and drink? | 你吃喝玩乐爽够了 |
[32:33] | I’m a man of the sea. | 我在海上讨生活 |
[32:35] | And do not belong from it. | 离开了海就不自在 |
[32:37] | If Castus ever awakes form drink, | 什么时候卡斯特斯酒醒了 |
[32:39] | give word and we shall return for him. | 带个话 我们来接他 |
[32:42] | Gratitude, for all you have done. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[32:43] | None deserved. | 不用谢 |
[32:45] | I am but for coin, | 我就是为赚钱 |
[32:46] | and the weight of it in my hand. | 要有足够的分量 |
[32:48] | You shall have it upon return. | 你回来就有了 |
[32:51] | A glorious day for all. | 荣耀的一天 |
[32:53] | Until such time. | 下次再见 |
[32:54] | King Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯大王 |
[32:59] | It is a mad fucking plan. | 这计划真他妈疯狂 |
[33:03] | The sort I most favor. | 对我的胃口 |
[33:07] | You deem report from northern efforts accurate? | 从北方传来的消息准确吗 |
[33:09] | I do, Imperator. | 是的 统帅 |
[33:12] | Then we but await divinity of the moment. | 那我们便静待时机吧 |
[33:15] | If sign from the gods is all you seek to spur intent… | 如果你要等的是诸神的预兆… |
[33:18] | Then lay wanting eyes upon it. | 那就看看这个吧 |
[33:22] | Spartacus releases a clutch of prisoners from Sinuessa. | 斯巴达克斯从希留爱沙山释放了一些俘虏 |
[33:26] | You will find what this one carries upon tongue of pressing interest. | 你肯定对她带来的消息感兴趣 |
[33:31] | Well come. Break silence, | 过来 说吧 |
[33:33] | and see more discerning mind gauge worth of it. | 让我掂量掂量你带来的消息 |
[33:40] | Spartacus and his men move against Sicilia. | 斯巴达克斯他们往西西里去了 |
[33:43] | What of the remainder? | 其他人呢 |
[33:44] | They have fractured from the man and yet hold the city. | 他们和斯巴达克斯决裂了 还留在城里 |
[33:46] | Now is our chance! | 大好机会 |
[33:48] | Sinuessa stands but partially defended. | 守卫希留爱沙的叛贼少了一半 |
[33:50] | So it would appear. | 看起来是这样 |
[33:52] | Must brought great suffering, to witness the fall of your city? | 眼睁睁看着家乡沦陷 肯定不好受吧 |
[33:56] | Beyond the telling of it. | 难以形容 |
[33:59] | And yet you survived. | 可你没有死 |
[34:01] | A most fortunate blessing. | 实在太走运了 |
[34:03] | Bestowed only by name of Aedile’s wife. | 只因我是市政官的妻子 |
[34:06] | You stand married to Ennius? | 你是恩尼乌斯的妻子 |
[34:08] | Do not see the point. | 你问这些做什么 |
[34:08] | Give reply. | 回答我 |
[34:10] | When he was yet of this world, yes. | 他死之前 是我的夫君 |
[34:13] | Spartacus knew of this, and forced me | 斯巴达克斯知道我的身份 |
[34:14] | to lend aid in dealing with the Cilicians. | 逼迫我帮忙与西利西亚人做交易 |
[34:18] | You gave aid to the man that robbed you of husband’s life, | 你帮助那个杀死你丈夫的人 |
[34:21] | in order to save your own? | 就为了自保 |
[34:22] | To save as many of my people that yet drew breath. | 我是为了保护城内还活着的人 |
[34:25] | A thing I would do again, if so needed. | 就算重来一次 我还是会这样做 |
[34:30] | Imperator. | 统帅 |
[34:33] | The woman gives vital information. | 这个女人提供了重要情报 |
[34:36] | Why do you continue to stand idle? | 你为什么还是按兵不动 |
[34:38] | As I have said, I but pause for opportunity, now presented. | 我说过 我在等待时机 如今机会来了 |
[34:42] | Gratitude for your spirit. | 感谢你的忠诚 |
[34:43] | We shall break words again, once we retake your city. | 等我们夺回你的城市 我们再聊 |
[34:46] | Give command to prepare for march. | 传令下去 准备出兵 |
[34:56] | You have wine? | 你这儿有酒 |
[34:58] | Falernian. | 白葡萄酒 |
[35:00] | A gift from your father. | 你父亲赐的 |
[35:03] | Come, let us share a cup. | 来 喝一杯 |
[35:10] | The legions have been called to formation. | 部队正在集结 |
[35:14] | I pray it a favored sign. | 但愿是好兆头 |
[35:17] | That the war will soon be over, and we may return home. | 希望战争赶快结束 我们就能回家了 |
[35:21] | To be met with glory and laurels. | 他们便能荣耀加身 |
[35:24] | For the Imperator and the men that yet serve beneath him. | 加在统帅和那些尚在军中的人身上 |
[35:29] | To move without cherished son | 他现在能轻松对敌 |
[35:32] | weighs upon his heart. | 不用担心爱子 |
[35:34] | I do not speak of myself. | 我没说我自己 |
[35:37] | But of those robbed of life by intemperate command. | 我说的是在残酷的命令下丧命的人 |
[35:41] | Know that it was not given lightly. | 要知道他下令也不容易 |
[35:45] | Nor absent regret. | 也并非毫无悔意 |
[35:49] | Would that I had drawn this stone, | 真希望是我抽到这颗石头 |
[35:52] | and had fallen in Sabinus’ place. | 代替萨比努斯死去 |
[35:54] | You do not mean that. | 你不能这么想 |
[35:57] | Would the world not still turn absent my presence? | 没了我 这个世界有什么不同 |
[36:01] | Would the Imperator not still march towards desire’s end, | 统帅就不会实现他的野心了吗 |
[36:05] | absent dragging weight of constant disappointment? | 摆脱了平庸无能的儿子岂不更好 |
[36:09] | Your father loves you, Tiberius. | 你父亲爱你 提比略 |
[36:16] | It appears he loves you more. | 看起来他更爱你 |
[36:21] | A thing far removed from truth. | 这说得太离谱了 |
[36:31] | Everything will be as it should, little master. | 一切都会回归正轨 小少爷 |
[36:37] | Everything will be as it should… | 一切都会回归正轨 |
[36:46] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[36:49] | You mistake intent. | 你误会我了 |
[36:54] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | You mistake mine. | 是你误会我了 |
[37:00] | He took something from me. | 他夺走了我的东西 |
[37:03] | And I would have something in return… | 那我也要夺走他的东西 |
[37:10] | Stop this… Tiberius — | 别这样 提比略 |
[37:14] | You forget your place. | 你忘了自己的身份 |
[37:17] | Despite fine appointments and elevated worth, | 虽然你现在备受宠爱 |
[37:20] | you are yet a slave. | 但你还是奴隶 |
[37:24] | And shall do as I fucking command. | 必须服从我的命令 |
[38:10] | See all amphoras of pitch from atop wall. | 把沥青罐子都运下来 |
[38:12] | Crixus shall find need of them upon the ridge. | 克雷斯在山上肯定用得着 |
[38:14] | Vertiscus! Correus! With me! | 维提斯克斯 柯瑞斯 跟我来 |
[38:27] | Move along. | 快走 |
[38:29] | Keep moving. | 快走 |
[38:36] | Move. Move. | 快走 |
[38:38] | Move along! | 别停 |
[38:40] | Litaviccus. | 利塔威克斯 |
[38:41] | See her safely towards encampment. | 把她安全送到营地 |
[38:45] | All we could lay hands. | 能拿的都拿了 |
[38:47] | No more in city. | 城里都空了 |
[38:48] | I pray we hold enough. | 我希望带足了 |
[38:49] | I pray we hold enough wine. | 我希望带足了酒 |
[38:57] | We forge journey towards new beginnings. | 我们要开始新的旅程了 |
[39:00] | I would have one between us as well. | 希望我们之间的关系也是如此 |
[39:03] | Would you now? | 是吗 |
[39:04] | Your friend, the blacksmith. | 你的朋友 那个铁匠 |
[39:06] | Though he forced my hand, | 虽然是他逼我动手 |
[39:08] | I know now, | 我现在知道了 |
[39:09] | he did not deserve such a fate. | 他不该是那样的下场 |
[39:13] | And your hand so forced when you made assault upon me? | 你对我出手也是被逼的吗 |
[39:16] | Would you not have done the same, | 难道你不会那么做吗 |
[39:19] | to protect one you love? | 如果你要保护爱人 |
[39:22] | You are a true warrior now, Naevia. | 你现在真成了战士 妮维雅 |
[39:26] | Lay hand upon me again for whatever reason, | 那么下次无论你以何理由对我出手 |
[39:29] | and I will treat you as one. | 我肯定把你当战士对待 |
[39:34] | Keep moving! | 继续走 |
[39:36] | Move! | 快走 |
[39:37] | Move! | 快走 |
[39:41] | Move! | 快走 |
[39:43] | Keep moving! | 继续走 |
[39:45] | Clear streets! Move out! | 清空街道 出来 |
[39:54] | You move in wrong direction, brother. | 你走错路了 兄弟 |
[39:57] | We are for Crixus and Melia Ridge. | 我们跟克雷斯去米利亚峰 |
[39:58] | I would move towards more promising opportunities. | 可我不愿意走那条绝路 |
[40:05] | Well as would fucking I. | 我他妈也一样啊 |
[40:08] | Yet Crixus has come to terms, | 不过克雷斯都妥协了 |
[40:10] | and we are but mortal men following in the path of gods. | 我们都是凡人 只能随波逐流了 |
[40:12] | We follow path to frozen death, | 可我们最后会冻死 |
[40:15] | while Spartacus sails towards warm embrace of Sicilia. | 而斯巴达克斯却去了温暖的西西里岛 |
[40:18] | He would not have you, so stained with the blood | 他不会带上你 因为你手上沾了 |
[40:22] | of those Roman shits he gave protection. | 他所保护的那些罗马渣滓的血 |
[40:24] | The die has been cast, | 没办法了 |
[40:27] | and we must see game to bitter end. | 这场戏反正要唱到底 |
[40:33] | I suppose we must. | 看来是的 |
[40:35] | Come. | 走 |
[40:37] | Let us join Crixus– | 我们跟克雷斯会合 |
[40:41] | Have you lost your fucking mind, Lyciscus? | 你疯了吗 莱西克斯 |
[40:47] | It has always been my own. | 我盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒 |
[40:51] | That of Gaius Julius Caesar. | 可是一点也没疯 |
[40:56] | You stand Roman? | 你是罗马人 |
[41:00] | As you stand for the afterlife. | 而你是死人 |
[41:02] | Wait! Wait– | 等等 |
[41:06] | stay your hand and I will offer aid! | 你手下留情 我能帮你 |
[41:11] | You would turn against your people? | 你愿意背叛你的兄弟 |
[41:14] | These- these are not my people! | 他们不是我的兄弟 |
[41:17] | I come from lands east of the Rhine, | 我来自莱茵河东岸 |
[41:23] | and I would draw breath to return to them upon a day. | 我还希望有一天能活着回去 |
[41:30] | I can see you close to Spartacus. | 我可以让你接近斯巴达克斯 |
[41:34] | And together– | 然后一起 |
[41:37] | we can end the mad fuck. | 干掉那个疯子 |
[41:46] | An offer much appreciated… | 我很感激你的提议 |
[41:49] | yet I have made other arrangements. | 但我已经有别的计划了 |
[42:33] | Move to your purpose and clear the streets! | 赶快过去 街上不留人 |
[42:36] | Clear the streets! | 街上不留人 |
[42:40] | See what delays Agron and Donar. | 去看看艾力冈和多纳怎么这么慢 |
[42:42] | I would have leave of this fucking city. | 我早该离开这鬼地方 |
[42:45] | As would I. | 我也是 |
[42:53] | Gannicus. | 甘尼克斯 |
[42:55] | I thought you for the ridge. | 我以为你去山上了 |
[42:57] | I did not wish to leave without words. | 我去之前有话要跟你说 |
[42:59] | Would that I could stop them. | 真希望你不要说 |
[43:00] | Before you came to the city, | 在你来这儿之前 |
[43:02] | I prayed to the gods that they would deliver me | 我祈求诸神把我从主人手里 |
[43:04] | from the hands of my dominus. | 解救出来 |
[43:06] | And in you my prayers were answered. | 诸神回应了我的祈祷 |
[43:08] | I have heard this tale before. | 我以前听你说过 |
[43:09] | and found it equally misguided. | 但你完全想错了 |
[43:11] | I do not ask you to believe it true. | 我不求你相信这是真的 |
[43:14] | Only to accept that it is what I hold to heart. | 只希望你知道我是这么想的 |
[43:20] | I accept it. | 我知道了 |
[43:22] | Now on your way. | 你走吧 |
[43:26] | May the gods watch over you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[43:30] | And you, if I can not. | 你也是 如果我不能保佑你的话 |
[43:45] | Drive on! Secure the ship! Make ready! | 继续开 抛锚 准备 |
[43:50] | Their return stretches hour. | 他们回来晚了 |
[43:51] | Cilicians are not known to be of such concerns. | 西利西亚人从来没有守时的概念 |
[43:54] | Nor of good manners | 而且没礼貌 |
[43:56] | nor proper bath. | 也不洗澡 |
[43:58] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[43:59] | The fates conspired towards unfortunate delay. | 我们遇到了事 所以耽搁了 |
[44:04] | Where is Sanus? | 赛纳斯呢 |
[44:06] | Gone from this world. | 死了 |
[44:10] | He fell to the Romans? | 罗马人杀了他吗 |
[44:11] | To their desires…and to the weight of more coin | 他们欲壑难填 想要很多钱 |
[44:15] | than even a king could offer. | 国王都给不起的钱 |
[44:34] | Apologies, brother. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[44:36] | I did not wish you such an end. | 我也不希望你落到这个下场 |
[45:25] | Over here we must see that the be retaken! | 全都过来 我们要打开城门 夺回这座城 |
[45:47] | Gather the last of the pitch and see it to Crixus. | 把最后一批沥青送到克雷斯那里 |
[45:49] | Meet upon the docks when you are finished– | 完事后到码头见面 |
[45:55] | Romans! | 罗马人 |
[46:35] | You fucking traitor! | 该死的叛徒 |
[46:36] | No, a fucking Roman. | 不对 是该死的罗马人 |
[46:47] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[47:47] | Open the gates! | 打开门 |
[48:09] | Donar, The Rope! | 多纳 绳索 |
[49:58] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[50:02] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[50:05] | Fucking pirates. | 该死的海盗 |
[50:13] | You come to aid most fortunate moment. | 你在最紧要的关头来帮忙了 |
[50:20] | As you have often done. | 你一向如此 |
[50:33] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[50:44] | Those are Roman ships. | 是罗马人的船 |
[50:56] | Fall back to the ridge. | 撤到山里去 |
[51:00] | Move! | 快走 |
[51:01] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[51:39] | Whatever your plan… | 不管你搞了什么鬼名堂 |
[51:41] | it dies with you, Roman. | 你死了 一切都结束了 罗马人 |
[52:07] | Now would be time to run. | 此时不逃 更待何时 |